Speaker 1: Listen, gentlemen, this is VNN News Live. We're here at the same location where a strange alien spacecraft landed just mere months ago. Now it appears that they have returned, and we are here live on location to see what this could be about. Let's check it out. Let's go live to the mics.
Speaker 2: Hello once again, humans of Earth. As you all know, it is Pride month, and thus we have returned.
Speaker 1: That they came back. They came back for Prime month.
Speaker 2: We have returned well to rescue the rest of the queer of sexuals that we could not fit on the ship before. You Earthlings seemingly have outlived your life expectancy on this planet, and for that we are proud.
Speaker 3: For you.
Speaker 4: Must be who you are, for your pride.
Speaker 2: Now I will begin naming names. If you hear your name, approach the ship and accept salvation and also your sexuality.
Speaker 4: The rapper B.
Speaker 5: D G.
Speaker 2: Get on the ship, also known as Doo Doo Garbage, Get on the ship. Meek Mill, get on the ship. Jose Canseco. I believe we said your name last time, but you were not in attendance.
Speaker 4: Must have been in a hole. Tyrese Haliburton.
Speaker 2: No one is going to miss you because no one cares about anything that happens in Indiana. Jenna or Tager, You're not fooling anyone, Honey, get on the ship.
Speaker 1: Damn.
Speaker 4: Another name that did not show up last time.
Speaker 2: The kid, Joel, the Kid, Marrow Martinez, Get on the ship, Woody Harrald.
Speaker 1: Excuse me?
Speaker 6: You said you said Jenny Ortega, yes, and then he said something I didn't hear, and then you said no.
Speaker 4: No, I said the kid, it's you. That's you again. Yes, get on the ship. It's Pride month.
Speaker 1: Get on the ship.
Speaker 5: But that's but the ship is for gay people. That's the gay people and their entire family. What about this is so hot?
Speaker 1: So I'm not I'm not. I'm not gay.
Speaker 2: So if you have other names to get to mister the please get on the ship.
Speaker 7: Being difficult, but I'm not.
Speaker 6: So the ship is for gay people. This is crazy because let me tell you something.
Speaker 7: Maybe he knows something you don't. I even thought about that.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, we have a record of.
Speaker 2: You smooching the homies that do Clinton I.
Speaker 7: Camera.
Speaker 1: That's crazy, that's crazy.
Speaker 4: Just get on the ship.
Speaker 1: Listen.
Speaker 2: Everyone knows women can experiment, men cannot wear a belt without it being gay.
Speaker 1: Wow, get on the ship, bro, Yo, I got my babies on. Yo.
Speaker 6: Listen, this is crazy because listen, you did this last time. You put my you forced me into a corner.
Speaker 5: We are running out of time, moving God, Come on man, gold Bird.
Speaker 1: Get whoop yo, whoop. You gotta go, you gotta go, you gotta go go.
Speaker 7: Hold on up.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna try to figure this ship out. I gotta go to the d V. I don't know.
Speaker 4: Oprah and Gail get enough. Get on the ship. Marleek, get on the ship. What what the hell are those bars?
Speaker 1: What the hell? What the hell?
Speaker 2: But little boozy badass, get on the ship. You know more about gay people than the entire globular library of Glasippenstein.
Speaker 1: Yo, Yo, listen, I got six minutes.
Speaker 6: Get on the ship, bro, but I just got you gotta tell people when I get on there, tell people on announcement and be like, Yo, Maryland is the only person on here that's not gay.
Speaker 4: I will tell them.
Speaker 6: Okay, thank you, I'm gonna get on. I'm gonna get on the ship. I'm not sitting in that chair.
Speaker 4: Excellent. Everyone is on the ship.
Speaker 2: Now we will be back and we have to listen to our favorite the podcast in the world, the most illustrious art ever, Victory.
Speaker 6: I can't.
Speaker 1: That chair, Gotta things sticking up. I can't sit in the.
Speaker 8: Legity like like.
Speaker 3: Ligit, Yo, what's up?
Speaker 1: What's it's about that time?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. It's strictly like you cowards. You know what I'm saying. We are back, We have returns. You know what I'm saying. We gave you more day off.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, hol hold we need more energy than that.
Speaker 1: What do we talk? What do we talk? You know what it was? I told you all, Mike is more of the weekend.
Speaker 7: So you know you're still half drunk.
Speaker 6: Still, you know what I'm saying, still feeling it, a little bit, still reeling.
Speaker 1: I'm forty, Bro. I keep trying to tell y'all that's what I drawns. Then I'm washed. I can't shotgun to white claws, bro and survive. Do you think Mohammad would be pleased with your decision? Listen to that? As an Asiatic black man.
Speaker 6: Brother, brother, Brother, I was surrounded by the Yakobians.
Speaker 1: Oh you know, yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying. Yo, listen what yo. All the white people like when I say that, I me like my age like forty something. You know, white people, bro, they don't. They love like doing weird shit with alcohol, like that's like their favorite ship.
Speaker 1: Like niggas won't just open up a bed like I don't drink this beer. Nah, bro, I'm gonna establish it with a key. Open Google, Google, Goo Google.
Speaker 6: I did that ship like four times when I was like, see, this is why we don't do this. This is why we don't do this, because now I want to fight.
Speaker 1: It's the closest they get to.
Speaker 5: Me, and this is a literal league game. Yeah yeah, yeah yeah. Oh so you're looking for anything to set you off. I'm like, yeah, what the what the fuck? Kind of trucks on the sad Yeah, you fucking.
Speaker 7: Bitch six years old? Whether fuck.
Speaker 1: I'm like, yo, you look like the wrisk, like you little fast ship? Oh my god? No, that just how was at your crip last night? Gopping your Mama's cool? That's what I got here. Fucking I'm just I'm just reading the names of the back of the jersey.
Speaker 5: Like, yeah, I bet your mouse is right. I know your mouse is racist. That's the only thing. An Italian and Italian Little League jersey is the only thing with more syllables on it than a hockey jersey.
Speaker 1: It is a fact. Bro, This sh is like grabbing ni.
Speaker 5: I'm like, God, damn nigga, that ship is costicly on. Whoa, it's a talented.
Speaker 1: Great Greek Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Yo, niggas been dumb ass Dave Like here he goes a step into the plate.
Speaker 1: Michael Polenta.
Speaker 7: The food, Michael Polenta. That sounds pretty cool, Michael Polent.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's politic, just European grits.
Speaker 1: Am I bugging?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 1: Kind of? Yeah, that's it's just balking grits? What it is?
Speaker 7: I know? I know something.
Speaker 1: Everything you trying to tell me, I'm dumb, yo.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you do know some stuff, thank you. You know like basketball stuff. You're really good at that.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 7: You know that stuff too, you know drug stuff.
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 7: Come on, bro, you have stuff.
Speaker 1: You have to do the basketball thing. I'm though, you don't have to do that.
Speaker 7: What do you mean?
Speaker 1: You know? You know what I'm talking about?
Speaker 7: You don't.
Speaker 6: I don't.
Speaker 1: Wait what happened? Oh listen, this is a pretty actually yeah, wait what happened? All your herd. Wait, this is all your Mr. Hers pretty sensitive time.
Speaker 7: You know what I forgot?
Speaker 1: Oh for good.
Speaker 7: I didn't know, Bro, I didn't know. I just I walked outside. I didn't see the blue and orange on the on the on the New York City building, and I was like, yo, dam they took a l Let me let me call this bitch and see see if he's okay.
Speaker 1: Y I even shambles.
Speaker 6: I'm about to cry because I just it hasn't said in Yeah, yo, we got We got a Dominican basketball player. We had a very good point guard that was built like you know what I'm saying, a very strong, like Puerto Rican stud from like vice as you know what I'm saying with the.
Speaker 1: Braids, Oh my god, take your bitch, you know what I'm saying. After your girl, after show, you get ran through that.
Speaker 6: Like they end up together. They a beautiful relationship. We had him as the league guard, Bro hero we got called the Omeo person. Now call Anthony Towns.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 6: We had a squad. We beat Boston that was like my championship was like, yo, fuck Boston, Bro. We beat these fucking lay Mass niggas. Then we lose the fucking Indiana. Bro, Indiana. Tell me a city in Indiana?
Speaker 1: Said exactly, Bro, exactly. I can't name a shingle.
Speaker 5: One, nobody can. Yo, y'all, Meryl's morphing into Joaquin. Noah, you ever been to Indiana? Is that somewhere you want to go? I've never heard Rainy said. Remember very early on in victory, like rain was like, Yo, I'm gonna go to Japan.
Speaker 1: I'm mad, hYP yo. This is gonna be fun.
Speaker 6: Imagine him saying that, but replaced Tokyo with Japan with fucking Pittsburgh.
Speaker 5: Listen, Ohio, Indiana. Ohio is fun. That's all I'm gonna say.
Speaker 1: Ohioho.
Speaker 6: I want the Why this guy's in a fucking white box studio with his fucking cock out.
Speaker 1: Doing content. Oh my god, enjoy life, God damn it.
Speaker 7: Don't worry man. You'll get him next year.
Speaker 6: Right, Yeah, that's yeah, yeah, but this is that that's the live song my little league team. I think I got smoked in the playoffs last night. Bro, man, Yo, we get him next year.
Speaker 1: Guys. This is a lot of improvement. Oh my god. This is the this is the price you pay for being a Knicks fan.
Speaker 5: That's why, like Yankee fans are such an assholes because you gotta, we gotta have something. And by we, I'm in New York City. I'm not a Yankee fan, and I'm I'm a good person. God yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 7: I don't know about the Yankees, but I remember my dad always going against him because he said, no, they were they were racist against the Dominicans. And I don't know if it's true, but I'm gonna listen to my dad.
Speaker 1: I heard, I heard, I mean, I heard things, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: But it's the fan base, bro, It's the fan base, because the fan base consists of a lot of Yeah, it's like it's a toxic fan base. It's everybody Steyn Island. Like when you have when you go to the d n V is Steyn Island and you put your address to stein Island. You gotta put like Oregon Donut Yankee fan like you gotta. And that's the majority of the fan base. So it's a lot of dickhead niggas, you know what I'm saying, Like a lot of assholes. Like in the World Series, that whole shit that happened with Mookie Betts when he went up to go catch a ball and the two white boys grabbed his glove. That's the fan base in anough show. So that's why, like Rady says, like, everybody's like, Yo, fuck the Yankees, brou But what about me, Bro, Yo, I'm not like that.
Speaker 1: Bro. I don't be saying racist racism slurs.
Speaker 7: You know why racism slurs.
Speaker 1: I don't be sure feet, Yo, I don't be. I don't be.
Speaker 5: I don't be saying racial slurs at the cinema movies. I'm just play ball now. But that's but that's the price you pay. Like it's got to have a balance, Bro, Like the next man. Fuck, Yo, it's hard being a Knicks fan.
Speaker 1: Between the Knicks and Memorial Day, Bro was doing too much, Yo, I got too li. I'm surprised you won't take your own life. I was just playing the logic ship over and over here. I don't want to be alive.
Speaker 6: I just want to die to day every time they paying over to Jayleen Bresson looking man and flush swaying on the bench like Yo, by the way.
Speaker 1: Looking like a sad Yo, like a sad stud.
Speaker 5: Speaking of logic, Bro, he got on stream recently saying that the reason he hasn't killed himself is because he's known as the one eight hundred guy. And then and they would turn and they would turn him into a meme. He did say that, Yo, that's that I'm not gonna kill myself to spite Yo.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he said, I'm not because you're gonna You're gonna joke about me when I'm gone, Like yo, yeah, I mean you know you know what if that's what's gonna keep your hand, bro, I yeah, it will take your father.
Speaker 5: You gotta be you gotta be here for that's crazy that that's the reason, you know what I mean, Like, yeah, logic gotta take care of reason.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. It's logic reason if we will nuclear family.
Speaker 5: It's crazy that that wasn't the reason, he said. He did not say I got people that depend on me. He'd say, I need to be there. I gotta be show up as a father. He said, I don't want to be a meme.
Speaker 6: Is crazy work, bro, holy ship with like the acting just like yeah, like the song in the back, I.
Speaker 7: Mean I get it, bro yees yees seeing the dude who was jerking off and the drive through. Ye, it's like that's a millennial fear, bro sow you dying and it's like, now you're a fucking joke.
Speaker 6: Yo. That is that's crazy that they should make a new This is like a sidebar, but they should make a final destination for like millennials where you just die in like the most cringe way possible and you're becoming meme, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Like, it's not like yo, the elevator shift and I got crushed.
Speaker 6: It was just like yo, Like I was doing my MPC ship on TikTok and I got hit by the twelve.
Speaker 5: Bus Like like yo, I gooned too long and came backwards and it.
Speaker 1: Brain stamp.
Speaker 5: And shot out on the top of my head like a volcano like a coumkano.
Speaker 1: Just brain matter. The evidence photos is you like.
Speaker 6: This bruh fucking Morgan Freeman and Brad Pitt walking in Legacy.
Speaker 1: He's the so fuck ended up doing it too long. This one fortunate.
Speaker 5: This is sick Brad Pitt at the scene of the crime, eating a bagel for some reason.
Speaker 1: It's just sick, bro. Yeah, it's sick, dude. This guy's cooning. Yeah yeah, why would you do that?
Speaker 5: Why would you Why would anybody do something like that.
Speaker 1: It does make sense, man, makes plenty.
Speaker 5: Of shake world we live in.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's nasty, y'all imaginations. Actually, well you specifically you're sick. Yes, why would you come back into yourself and then the load shoots to your stout ship if you.
Speaker 6: Don't come out like you don't break the skin and you just got a big ass not.
Speaker 7: Yeah, just trying to get out holy ship.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: They do the autopsy and they go.
Speaker 6: God damn doctors like, oh yeah.
Speaker 5: Nah, she's only looking like Maya. I think about that clip yo, the way she yo, the way she reacted though.
Speaker 1: You see that clip of Maya.
Speaker 6: She was squeezing something and that she just said like and it just went like you know, money shot and she's just like she was like, yeah, I like that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, got somers from a freaking horse. Listen, man.
Speaker 1: So, like I said, more of the niggas did too much. Nick's laws, I lost my mind, you know. And but we're here now, you know, and it's a beautiful day.
Speaker 6: But I feel like thematically everybody's doing too much, you know what I'm saying in various different ways, Like you was talking about this fucking guy in Turkey not get here, nah, he they.
Speaker 7: Don't let him. They don't let him. He don't deserve it. He's the only one who gets denied.
Speaker 1: So this dude in Turkey got so lit.
Speaker 7: Yeah, there was a dude in Turkey who got so fucked up. He went missing and his family and friends sent out a fucking search party to find him. This bitch woke up still drunk and started looking for himself. He woke up to motherfucker's looking for somebody. He was like, oh, ship, let me just let me, let me help looking for and then somebody yelled out to him and he was like yo, and he was like yo, what's up? Like what you call it? He's like, motherfucker you the one were looking for, you the what we're looking for.
Speaker 6: Didn't you wind me the job? He's like, yo, cranks, do some ship from you that help you? Try to He's like intelligence.
Speaker 8: Legitly, like.
Speaker 1: Liqu what's the.
Speaker 7: Dumbest ship you've ever done? While drunk?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 9: Bro?
Speaker 6: So Like I, like I've said before, like I'd be wanting to fly close to the sun just to see what it feels like, because I haven't had that experience since like high school of being.
Speaker 1: Like Yo, yeah, Yo, I'm yo, I'm flying right. WHOA what is going on?
Speaker 6: Especially with alcohol? Like I've been drinking, I'm drinking. I'm drinking every time. I've been drinking for so long that I haven't drunk in a long time. Like I'm like now, I'm like mostly a smoker. But when I was drinking, boy, we was not drinking nothing like him in a glass bottle.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you that. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: The titles of the of the liquors that we was drinking usually was like multiple words like wild, irish rose.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying, Like Yo, sad, depression, whiskey. Merrow was on the block drinking, Crazy Stallion. He was on the block drinking, drinking crackhead Arizona, Bro, you got me.
Speaker 1: He was playing green Apple.
Speaker 5: Ian Je inside Crazy Stallion.
Speaker 1: That's what happened, yo, that's yo. I cracked.
Speaker 5: I cracked the code. Speaking of drinking, I cracked the code to original formula four local. That's all it was, right, That's all there we go. It was a red bull, a Crazy Stallion and some ian j bro.
Speaker 7: Yep, bro, what's the difference between I and J and Robin alcohol Chernobyl.
Speaker 6: Yes, that's it's just the level of like the level of the Geiger counter. If you get next to the please return to the mission area.
Speaker 7: I think the dumbest ship I ever did while drunk is one time I was in the club and they I didn't like the song that was playing, so I went on my phone to change it. By the turn. By the fucking third time I clicked next, I'm like, yo, I'm pissed off, and I'm like I look up. I'm like yo, Now I gotta get the funk out of here. I gotta go home, Bro, I gotta get out of here.
Speaker 6: Bro.
Speaker 5: Yeah. I think the dumbest ship I ever did was probably oh okay, so uh, I was really fucked up in the crib and I didn't want it. Was mad late and I was tired, but I didn't want alcohol to be the last thing I consumed before bed. So I made myself some tea, you know, like some noncaffeinated little oh.
Speaker 6: I said, okay, when you said that, we you said I don't want drinking and be the last thing I do.
Speaker 1: I was like this, think about the smoke crack.
Speaker 7: Oh my god, why is that way in your mind. So I thought he was gonna make himself a slack.
Speaker 5: I said, no, I didn't want alcohol to be the last thing. So I took off my belt and Jesus but like, uh, but so I made myself some tea, right like, just to have something else. Uh, And I, uh, I grabbed. I grabbed the wrong honey, not the honey pack Yeah, I grabbed. Yeah, I grabbed the wrong honey because you know what I like to do.
Speaker 1: I like to I don't know.
Speaker 5: I feel like when you use the bottle of honey, you get that fucking trail off, the sticky, disgusting. So I begin I'm beginning the honey like packets from the Chicken Spot one of those guys. Yeah, I have a zip lock bag full of sauces, bro smart so but it wasn't in my fridge. So like, I go in the cabinet. The honey, the freak bull honey was right next to the regular honey, and I was like, ship man, I feel like ship soy fucking I grab it.
Speaker 1: I opened it.
Speaker 5: Bro Yo, Why I woke up five thirty in the morning, I couldn't pee, Yeah, I couldn't.
Speaker 1: He's just like, yo, why am I paying like I was up all night having sex? No, bro, I was so yo, never mind breacked up?
Speaker 7: Does it hurt?
Speaker 1: H Well, yeah, yo?
Speaker 3: You know so.
Speaker 6: That was a good question because I feel like like there's a lot of like situations where women experience like levels of pain and y'all try to tell us.
Speaker 1: Like, Yo, this is what it would feel like. Yeah, like punch yourself in the dick. Do this like your eye on fire.
Speaker 6: So if you want to know what that feels like, it just if you grab your wrist and you squeeze it as hard as you can, and then you just start pumping your fist like that so that it just gets like you see the veins coming out in my hand.
Speaker 1: That's what it feels like. Bro.
Speaker 6: It's when you overinflate a balloon and this shit is about the pop. Oh, yeah, that's what feels like.
Speaker 5: So I was already I was already asleep by the time that I was bricked up. So I don't know if he lasted more than four hours.
Speaker 1: I have no idea. He just does like you could to roll over. Yeah, I just knew it felt like I was pull vaulting in my I was I had a dream I was at the Olympics. I had a dream I was at the Olympics. Bro, some time I rolled over.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, yeah, I had a dream I was a drado.
Speaker 1: Yo. Yeah. So that's probably the silliest ship that's ever happened to me. I've done ship, bro. I remember one time I just got lost. Like it was just a bunch of motherfuckers. This is like O. J. Day's.
Speaker 6: It was like pretty uber, like Yo, cool, fucking people's choice, Bro, cool, mama, due, y'all let the smoke weed in the car. We all jump in the fucking expedition and ship. This was like one of the many times we did this and were just drinking on the way down to the city to like cause mischief.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 6: I drank so much in the car that when we got out, I just started walking and my brother was with me. Shot to Tito that nigga.
Speaker 1: I just kept hearing, like you know when you hear somebody, these boys getting further and further away. Yeah, I just kept hearing, Yo, where are you going? Where you.
Speaker 9: Yo?
Speaker 1: Where are you going? I'm like, and I'm just like walking in a straight line, bro, And then.
Speaker 6: Like I come to my senses, I sit down on some steps and then I just started hitting motherfuckers on the.
Speaker 9: Chirp like YO, where y'all lit. They're like, yo, over here. I'm like, y'all, I don't know where that is. They're like, YO, just fucking just walk two blocks and make a laugh. I'm like, y'all gotta go get me, Like y'all gotta go get me, like like on the Ridge.
Speaker 1: Of Tears, Bro, I was like dog, I was like, I want to get that drunk again. I've never been that drunk.
Speaker 6: And another time I was in a car with an extra d in mine and I was like, Yo, I want to go. I was like, yo, I'd never been to Denny's before. M hmm, I never been to Denny's before. I want to go to Denny's. Take me to Denny's. And she was like, now you fucked up, Bro, you wow fucked up? Like I'm just taking you back to the spot.
Speaker 1: You're going home.
Speaker 6: Take me to fucking Denny's, Nigga, take me to tennis right now, Bro, I started fighting the dashboard.
Speaker 1: I said, a.
Speaker 6: Fucking bunch of the dashbok man, take me to tennis. Bro, I do not remember that now you throwing the whole tantrum tantrum.
Speaker 1: Bro, and then go and then I know, I just know she caught the egg bro immediate.
Speaker 7: I just know she was like, you're doing s, bitch, one eggs cheese eggs. You drunk bitch, drunk asshole.
Speaker 1: And then I do. I don't remember the meal. I just don't remember.
Speaker 6: And the next day it was just like, yo, you a piece of ship fucking no you. I was like, yeah, you're welcome. Yeah, yeah, that's right.
Speaker 9: Now.
Speaker 1: I have nothing to hide.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know what I'm saying, Uh, speaking of niggas that have something to hide, that's actually a hidden it's lost. James Howels shot the list. Goddamn it should be coming with some thirty yard bomb. It's like lost a hard drive worth nine hundred million in bitcoin. He's been trying to find this shit for a minute now.
Speaker 1: Yeah you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: It's uh it's been a while and uh now he's trying to just like buy land fills and like final. But in my mind, I'm like, bro, this is computers. Don't computers have like ear tags and shit like you kids just be like, yo, find my herd drive.
Speaker 7: Nope, And that motherfucker been looking for it for years and now this is like his last resort. His last resort is, yo, buy I know that I threw it out. It gotta be here, and you know how pissed off I would be, bro. He said that he basically threw it out as he was just like cleaning his apartment and just like you know, he just threw it out like if it was some miscellaneous shit.
Speaker 1: I'd be mad when I do that shit with like a sock.
Speaker 7: Yes, that's what I'm saying. Like you imagine I would not be able to take a loss that big. Bro, I've lost one hundred dollars and I'm like, damn right.
Speaker 1: Shit, what do we do it? In the doc you did mention that he's buying the junkyard.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he's trying to buy by his junk y.
Speaker 2: Yo.
Speaker 5: That's insane, bro, that's the TV show. Yeah, like I believe we bought a zoo, we bought a jonk Yard. You can make the nine hundred mil back. Just shoot a season of VAT Like what I would watch the fuck out of that next season?
Speaker 3: Yo?
Speaker 7: Can you imagine losing something that valuable?
Speaker 9: Yo?
Speaker 7: And it's a little fucking piece like this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so yo, yeah, yeah, I think, oh oh, you can't wait what happened.
Speaker 6: Because you said, like, what's the dumbest what's the dumbest shit that you lost? Like like, Buddy, Yo, I don't even know how this happened.
Speaker 7: Bro.
Speaker 6: I remember I was in my office. I was doing like something like some live zoom ship whatever, y'all. I was so tired by the end of that ship that I was just like yo, like I fell sleep with my chair. I almost a sleepwalk yo, because I went up and I got into like a couch. But I took all my jewelry off chains, all that ship, bracelet whatever, put that ship somewhere.
Speaker 1: Somewhere. It's still nowhere to be found.
Speaker 6: Bro.
Speaker 1: So disappeared off the fucking face of the earth. Bat like forty bands.
Speaker 9: Bro.
Speaker 1: I was like yo. I was like, oh my god. I was like yo, yo, yoh yah, yeah, wait wait wait wait yeah, Petty get on crazy Bro. And then it was just like oh Yo, it's in short, you're okay. It's in short you're okay.
Speaker 6: But in my mind, Bro, I was blaming niggas. I was like, Yo, it's a cleaning. People came and stole that ship. I might fuck hound to clean my garage. Bro fine Jans.
Speaker 7: Yeah, oh that's fucked up. But I can't blame you. I'm like that too. I'm the kind of bitch. If I don't see something right away, I'm like, which, what?
Speaker 1: Who?
Speaker 7: I'm traumatized. I'm sorry, I'm traumatized. I used to go to d R and get my ship stolen all the time. God, I'll never forget what time I went to d R as a fucking child. I was probably like twelve or thirteen. I had this fire your fucking iPod, bro O, pink iPod. It was like me, yeah, it was the Mini Joy and it was topic and guess what that bitch was motherfucking loaded. That ship had all of my favorite songs of all time. I take that ship to d R. I put it under our bed. We come back. We had like a big family reunion. Everybody pulled up, come back, nowhere to be found. They took my iPod and they took my sisters. I think it was like a GS a G five. Remember they stole both of them ships from us, and bro we made a big ass d I was like, yo, like this is insane. Six months later, I'm in Brooklyn, motherfucking New York. Guess what arrives at my house if not my iPod? But in Spanish, they couldn't they couldn't figure out the setting, so they so they basically was like, yo, just send it back to her.
Speaker 1: Wild bro.
Speaker 7: So yo, I tell you, I don't been through some ship. So whenever I see something and I'm like, yo, I just I just put this right here a medium, I'm like, you you got my eyes, motherfucking you got you got the fucking eyes of a bitch who's steal and then you help people look for it.
Speaker 5: Buck, that's crazy because well Lizabelle literally watched your.
Speaker 7: Point at me. Yo, I'm this is the first person I felt.
Speaker 5: Like fifty just now she said, she said, fuck my cousin, fuck eedies, fuck Andy.
Speaker 1: I'm like, what is the fuck me for? God?
Speaker 5: Now I think, uh, sorry, I got to resist doing the Theovonne voice when when I say this, But uh, now, probably this is the main reason why I don't gamble, because the dumbest money I ever lost was not nothing crazy, right, it was nothing worth crazy. But uh, when I was like seventeen, I fell for the Fordham Road crate gamblers.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. Yeah, Bro, I fell from one of them crate wizards.
Speaker 5: Man, I fell for it. I felt for one of them crate wizards. I remember, I was like seventeen. I just got my first check from this summer job by changing raccoon diapers at the animal shelter.
Speaker 1: Just you know, Bro, it's so crazy. It's like my past, the great Wizards.
Speaker 5: Man, that's what I called it. Ever since then, and ever since then, Bro completely turned off the gambling.
Speaker 7: Bro. See, all it takes is one loss.
Speaker 6: All it takes is one loss, Bro, And that's why you need degenerate, not just follows in the home, degenerate fathers in the home.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, because my past.
Speaker 7: Is a d G.
Speaker 1: And he was deciding no.
Speaker 6: So that's when I yeah, you see you see here right here, the crack here right here, he's gonna he's gonna wing.
Speaker 1: He gonna wing made all. You see what I'm he's.
Speaker 5: Gonna wing because they working together. The hang dang, when they're taking your money, they're gonna go com proper.
Speaker 1: They're gonna for when that's cracks just went out.
Speaker 7: I was gonna say that. You asked your dad, like, how do you know that they yeah, get that you tricked, you trick the motherfuckers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that was the first. Fucking uh what was this your call? You should be here? That was the That was the first I was gonna say. Yeah, that was That was four x back in the day.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 6: You know, if you get one pizza box and you get two more pizza boxes and six balls, and you get two people under you, you give this man one pizza box and three balls and this one one pizza box and three balls, and they then find two more pizza boxes and six more balls a piece. And that's how you build generational wealth.
Speaker 9: Right.
Speaker 5: Also, I love how they don't let you leave if you win, like maybe, like you gotta play again?
Speaker 1: Come on double? Don't you just want two hundred? And you don't go You're on a wrong pine. Don't go. Let's I'm out you look, I'm gonna match it. What how do you how how are you gonna do that? I just saw you lose four in a row. What'd you got through? You got three hundred?
Speaker 3: What the fuck?
Speaker 1: And it don't be three hund be like three and a half dollars.
Speaker 6: Yeah, which, by the way, as an unk, one of my favorite musical songs is don't you see that track? Yeah, try Try, We're gonna do that victory like remix, but we're gonna call.
Speaker 2: It Cray Cry, Cry about that cry my crack, come home, crack crack cry.
Speaker 1: To this day, I have no idea, what the fu? Yeah yeah, and then on a mini disc that's how fucking watch that? Am bro? You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: What you don't lose when you lose money, it's time, and time is the most precious gift that we have, especially time with our children. You know what I'm saying, You're dad. You know what I'm saying. I'm a dad, you're a mom. Too many dumb bitches out there, you know what I'm saying, the guidance and dumb and little niggas too, Like it's not gender neutral.
Speaker 7: Yeah yeah, yeah, rephrase that. I would say, I'm a cousin. I'm basically raising. Yeah, I'm a wealthy, I'm a wildy. I'll be at school, ship, I'll be at school. I'll be getting phone calls and ship. Fuck ass kids not even fucking minds.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well I clicked that dumb nail. I'll be like, wow, wow, wait a minute, twenty eight minutes.
Speaker 2: What is that?
Speaker 1: Twenty twenty eight minutes? Let me skip to about fourteen and a half.
Speaker 7: Damn bro, we can't have nothing nice on the show.
Speaker 6: Yo. Uh Alex Cora, who I hate his guts, you know what I'm saying. But this is this is a noble thing they did. He's a Red Sox manager.
Speaker 1: For for y'all, I don't know. Alex Cora is the manager of the Red Sox.
Speaker 6: They are a major League Baseball team, and he got mad he from the press and the media ship for missing a game against the Mets.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, Uh, it's all about the Mets, baby. It's about the Mets. Baby. It's not about one. So it's not about Jeffan Neil told about the Mets. Uh to you miss the game to attend his daughter's graduation?
Speaker 9: What?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Bro?
Speaker 1: Like what like?
Speaker 7: What like?
Speaker 6: First of all, for me, I'm like, yo, funk out of here. That doesn't make any sense at all. First of all, she graduated from college. College graduation. Yeah, it's not like preschool, moving on, ceremony, whatever the fun they call it. It's a college graduation. She's graduated from Boston College, which is in Boston, so.
Speaker 7: He's the manager. He's not in the game, he's not playing, Like I can't believe that. They kept questioning him, questioning him about it. He's like confused, like like what it's my daughter.
Speaker 6: There's four other old Puerto Rican men in here that can do the job I'm doing right now into Dominican dudes like the like they got it, doesn't They assistant managers.
Speaker 7: For it, But it goes to show what they prioritize. He obviously prioritizes his family. He's just like, Yo, this shit is fun, it's cool. Yeah, but this is what's important, right. You know you can't miss you can't miss shit like that.
Speaker 1: Bro, Noah, you can't. Cause listen, there's one hundred and sixty two games in the baseball season, right.
Speaker 5: I was gonna say, yeah, I'm not missing my kids graduation for some shit I do one hundred and sixty two times. Like, please listen, anybody that had a problem with this, how about you getting a car and leave the pack all right, Yeah, get out of here, go back to your fucking apartment. Yeah, go back to your fucking apartment in SOUTHI Yeah, all right, and go start a family with Katrina and them, go fight Kit.
Speaker 7: And be fucking present with the family you finished start. I'm pretty sure there's a few parents that was like, all right, bro, you could you could just go to the next one. You could just do the next one. Oh you know, but if you've ever been a child, you know how important those things are to you, and how important it is to have the people who are important to you. Guess what, bitch, why am I talking to him like that?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 7: My God? To him specifically, it's like, bro, in forty years, God forbid the guy moriendo say, right when he's on his back, are the fans gonna be around him? Are the fans gonna be the one feeding him soup?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 7: No, it's gonna be his children, It's gonna be his wife exactly. So fuck you, fuck your games. Did they want to lose?
Speaker 1: I hope they lost?
Speaker 7: Yeah, me too, No, I hope they would because it just goes to show the motherfucker didn't have to be president.
Speaker 9: To do that.
Speaker 5: Also, that's the only time anybody has ever cared what a baseball manager has done. Right, I can't tell you the last thing the Mets manager did, Like, why right, now, what are we doing.
Speaker 6: This as a as a degenerates sports guy. The last two times a manager ever did anything of note was Mets manager Terry Collins on a hot mic, going crazy on the umpire, being.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, what the fuck this the ball shit? You gotta give us a shot here, Joey, you got it there there he was. He went like like al Capone trait s passed out.
Speaker 6: The other time was when Recipes Don Zimmer dared to charge the mound against Pedro Mantinez, and Pedro hit him with the fucking the matador, like yo, get the fuck out of here, bro, and just hit him with the head roll.
Speaker 1: That's the last time. Too bad, I just did anything of note. Nobody cares about that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and even and even Merrow explaining that just now, I didn't give a fuck what he was saying. Yeah, you know what I'm saying. Managers get up to They just be sitting there like in a uniform, but fat like like like old like old fat man like just.
Speaker 8: There like yeah, I was legitary, like like I was legitary, like like.
Speaker 5: Yo, I just cracked the code. Matter of fact, it's yo, damn, it might be tenfoil fitted time for real, bro, Bro. It might be ten foil fitted time.
Speaker 1: I may not.
Speaker 5: I may not have it on my head physically, but it's a state of mind. Understand wh I'm telling you to timfoil fit. It never leaves you, never leaves your mind, you know what I'm saying. But I think that there's not really a whole lot of difference between like nerds and sports fans. Oh, despite nerds historically being bullied by sports fans. And I will tell you why sports fans can get away with it. It's because sportscasters do all the heavy lifting and they have cool voices. Oh yeah, you know what I'm saying, Because look, me explaining some nerdy.
Speaker 2: Shit is like, uh, the last time Spider Man was featured in was actually the first appearance of Black Suit spider Man was actually in the nineteen nineties comic book written by you know what I'm saying, But.
Speaker 5: You switch that up and you go, you know, Actually, the first appearance of Spider Man was actually in the nineteen sixty six Marvel first Big issue, one of the first of its kind. Actually, actually Ron that's a special occasion because stan Lee showed up nude to the premiere of that comic, Right, I remember that like it was yesterday chat unbelievable stuff.
Speaker 1: So that's my tenfoil fitted theory.
Speaker 5: Man, I'm telling you sports fans can only get away with that ship because all those stats are said by.
Speaker 1: Cool voiced guys.
Speaker 7: I agree, bro, Yeah, I mean.
Speaker 6: Liz Bell smoke four eighth's last week for a personal best, dude, That's.
Speaker 7: What I'm saying.
Speaker 5: So now flipping around, imagine the nerdy voice, but the whole mix game.
Speaker 1: The Brunson brings the ball up and passes it into the post of Carl Anthony Towns. Carl Ay has the spid move to the loses the ball. The pain, Oh my goodness, the other right to have with the ball? Tyre is Holibrats pulling up for a three parter.
Speaker 2: No good if I beg got it, No good if I got Neither of these teams were beating the Okay, okay, he thunder. Let's wait, let's just let's just let's just let's take care, all right, shake Gilgess. Alexander is just a tremendous example of the athlete that you think when you look at him, you incited yourself.
Speaker 7: This guy is a fouber.
Speaker 6: But then you watch this game and you understand the fluidity and the knowhow and the footwork and everything just works tremendously great.
Speaker 1: Also, yay, did you now hold on? Wait wait wait, okay more Jewish less Cosby.
Speaker 5: It was getting a little too Cosby. It was getting a little too But that's what I'm saying. Bro, Listen, if sportscasters had that voice, nobody would watch sports.
Speaker 1: Yeah you know yo, Yeah that's true. Nicolode Gotta try that. You know what I'm saying. Say did the SpongeBob super Bowl? Now, do like a nerdy version of that and see what happens. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Make Tragueman sound like fucking Myron turn turn that into the bubble ball. So Coorra missed the game for his daughter's graduation. What is something that you are like?
Speaker 1: Yo, fucking kids, bro, I'm going I'm honest. I was about to say. I was like, I know, don't lie, don't look at.
Speaker 7: Me, and I do it for them. I do it for the nosebleeds. Actually, if you if you got me a good seat in the parking lot, I do it. Don't don't care, don't care, I don't care.
Speaker 1: What's something that I'm like, damn, I don't ship. I don't even know. It's harder for.
Speaker 7: Him because you actually got kids for me. They don't.
Speaker 1: I got on deck. You want the answer?
Speaker 5: What's yours? Anything like? It was like two for five at the supermarket, like yo, he said every day he said, the Auntie Ann's pretzels is three.
Speaker 7: Miss that yo, you don't get you get married sis, Like, let's let's be serious.
Speaker 10: You have come on, you might get the ones that you married to. Get who kids like yo? I don't even like this nig man. Come on, you want me to sit up there and give a speech. My daughter, turn on the water works, man, cut it out.
Speaker 6: Let me tell you so they got free eighths when you buy a quot ounce at Rise Patterson.
Speaker 7: As a daughter, I would be like, you got.
Speaker 1: Get designed. Donna just graduated from school for.
Speaker 7: Graduation.
Speaker 1: It doesn't make sense.
Speaker 5: And I pull up with the pactice she designed. It's just man ps, two cases, just man bud and all of them like my daughter, I don't know, Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't got I don't gotta answer.
Speaker 7: Miss nasty be miss being nasty invited you out. I don't know. I don't know what about the other shorty Kamakazi, come easy because let me hit you up. And she was like, Yo, what's up, Rainy? I got two tickets to Tokyo.
Speaker 1: She already has it. Ain't it, an't line up correctly, ain't work.
Speaker 5: Out trying, which is no, which is precisely the reason we didn't hang out. Like she was in New York and she was like, yo, like what's good? And I'm like, damn, I got the kids this week.
Speaker 7: My fault like no, lie rady next time that haven't broke called me. I'm a fire baby sitter. Bro we got we need you there, bro.
Speaker 5: Yo, health move it is and it's also prid month and I was gonna get you some balloons, you know, with a rainbow woe because you gay and stuff.
Speaker 6: I keep saying that, Oh my god, yo, so okay, So there's that there's nothing that you would forego.
Speaker 1: I don't know man trying, you know, yo? Ay?
Speaker 5: You know what if I, like, if I like won a Grammy or something and then like they had like some weird like no kids rule, then I'd be like, y'all, hey, listen, leave the windows cracked don't open this door for everybody. All right, I'm gonna beat in there for about four, five, six, seven, maybe eight out who knows. All right, listen, I got your listen, I got your waters right here, got your little juices.
Speaker 1: Here's the biggest bag of the phone. Not gonna be on So Godric, you the man of the car for the night.
Speaker 6: Okay, okay, give me ten. And he's a serious ass kid too, like yo TMZ dot com. Yeah yeah, just keep you refreshing this. Yeah yeah, if you see me on there, this happens.
Speaker 5: And then I want you to and then and then, Godric, you remember how to You remember how Daddy told you how to take a screen shot? Right, you remember how to take a screenshot? Okay, when you see Daddy on the screen, take a screenshot. Make sure my fit, make sure my fit, make sure my piece is hitting, make sure my fit busting.
Speaker 1: All right? You only get one shot at this, Godric, all right, you come back to the car. She was blurring, bro you mother you mother? Fuck are you? And then I'm like and then I'm like, like your.
Speaker 4: Meaning more.
Speaker 7: Mean less about the co.
Speaker 1: Made that they get made that fucking Chila time call your made made made. Can you.
Speaker 9: Call your.
Speaker 5: Bro Dominican g it's you go t sweet sweet Taylor, sweet content sweet cor con Taylor sweet it? Can your team Beabing's not kind of.
Speaker 1: Photo on your team? Can't save you? Yeah? You don't like what I did? Yeah, the capital of the Justin Bieber.
Speaker 5: Listen, man, Justin Bieber gonna be in like what getting pressed by Dominican gangsters.
Speaker 1: They're gonna make him do they They're like yeah, like did they get it? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Da yo yo think yeah yo porfidiome Oh yeah, paylett yo think by like yo, think by like yo think.
Speaker 5: Just literally, bro, little steps bro y my god, Bro hitting the chimbala steps and the sucking the accordion knees.
Speaker 1: This is crazy. Like, you know, bro, what's wrong with us? You know what I'm saying? What's wrong?
Speaker 6: What's wrong with this bell? Yeah, speaker should be wrong? And kids, I mean listen, this is wrong to me. Y'all told me we are a parent non parent, bro, So there's both sides of the ael here, okay. And you're a TT so that gives you a special designation. That's like my mom's retired, she's f status in the border. Bad that means that she's retired and she can come get a bag and great tests. Okay, so it's a special designation. You got t DE designation. We got Pops over here and fucking super Pops over here. This fucking kid on a plane that was delayed me all fly to your hand. And that's not a flex, that's.
Speaker 1: Just Dominican ship.
Speaker 6: Bro.
Speaker 1: When you're Dominican, bro, you could be broke as fuck.
Speaker 5: You are somehow, somehow gonna get a flight.
Speaker 1: To the You know what I'm saying, you get you're going to deal.
Speaker 6: So we've obviously we've experienced flight delays, like flight delays and not delays like when you at the gate, flight delays when you are on the motherfucking pressurized cabin of that plane.
Speaker 7: Which I ain't too mad. I'm never too mad at a delayed flight because I'm like, bitch.
Speaker 3: You know you.
Speaker 7: Know better than me. I don't know how to do this. So if you if you, if you say we a not ready to fly, I got you.
Speaker 1: That's fine.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I ain't too mad. I'm not.
Speaker 6: That's that's I'm with you or not, because a lot of people like I'm like, yo, listen, bro, if there's a gremlin on the wing.
Speaker 1: Nigga, if the pilot is all cooked up, like I want to know.
Speaker 5: Delays are cool and all when they're on the ground, right, but when we when when the pilot hit.
Speaker 1: The we're gonna just we can't exactly land right now. What do you mean by that?
Speaker 9: Bro?
Speaker 5: What do you mean we can't land right now? So I be opening the window and I'll be pressing my ear to the window. See if I hear trumpets in the sky, like if it's time, if it's my time, I gotta know.
Speaker 6: Oh, bro, Yo, it's crazy to me because I'm like, Yo, I'm like I was gonna say, I'm such a dumb ass.
Speaker 1: I'm not. I'm a very intelligent individual, but I have a dumb mess in this regard because in my mind, I'm like, Nigga, I know flu planes and video games all the time. Bro, you just gotta find an open field. Yeah, and you'll be a yeah, it's like nah, Bro, it's not like that at all.
Speaker 5: Or you gotta hit the Denzel and do ten bottles, Yeah, ten bottles of the fucking in flight.
Speaker 7: Why we got a fucking pilot shortage? Now, Bro?
Speaker 6: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: You flip the joint over. You make it work against gravity.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean?
Speaker 6: Everybody, everybody gonna be ay, everybody's good. Yeah, but the lace I'm fucking trash, you know what I'm saying, Especially when you just sitting there on the tarback and everybody's waiting for the ship to go. So in these situations, people be doing different things. You might, you know, take a book house I'm reading, listen to music. You know what I'm saying, Like, I don't know, call somebody on your ear pods. Don't don't fucking put your speaking phone on.
Speaker 1: In the phone.
Speaker 6: I'mnna suck you up in the in the fucking plane. This little girl went and grabbed the the attendant phone the ship that plays for out the whole fucking plane and.
Speaker 1: Started singing Moana.
Speaker 6: I saw that from the soundtrack on a flight that was delayed two hours. My question to y'all is do you let her cook or do you fry her?
Speaker 7: Sit the fuck now? You and guess what? She sounded nice too. She has a nice one. Guess what, I'm good, bro. I feel like there's there's some situations where you gotta tell your kids, like, yo, you good and stuff, But just right now is not the fucking tom Because I started watching the reactions of the people on the plane. They started recording videos of just themselves, like, Yo, we sung in the flight for two hours, somebody shorty singing again. She's on a monitor, so you can't even watch the TV like it's on falls until she finishes.
Speaker 1: In the middle of Yo, you watching like Dark Knight returns or something like that, and then it's just just an announcement progress.
Speaker 7: Yah, Like, yeah, I feel like there's this. Kids are mad cute, right, and when they're talented, it's even cool. She was, But no, no, no, it's cool. But I think as a parent, you gotta be like, yo, you math fucking annoying right now, bro, Because I had a friend like that growing up. I had a homegirl who was just like that, but she was more so like she loved the attention. She could not sing, bro, and whenever we were in a room with more than ten people, she would always say, oh, I want to sing, stop and she would close off the entire room and she would start singing.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 7: No, lie, it sounded like it Rihanna without tea. Oh bro, she sounded fucking crazy. She sounded crazy.
Speaker 6: Yo.
Speaker 5: Yeah, man, I would just mush. I would just mush out the way and be like, man, watch y'all, YoY yo started. I just started doing ghost face killing. I was like snow white rose, guts red with lessagna, cheers.
Speaker 1: All over all over the plane.
Speaker 7: Bro, my god, bro from the front of the forgot it, y'all.
Speaker 1: We had only bags. No funk out of here, man. Yeah, we were sitting the first class. Man, I heard a voice in my head. Jump out the window, Yo't worry, I jump out the window. God had the power of God. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah exactly. Man.
Speaker 6: To celebrate stiff eighth, yo, I like, how we take that head? They just said that ship and it's like slid under the radar.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Like they were talking about sniffing the eighth of coke y'all. Yeah, like you don't sniff weed? Yeah no. And also.
Speaker 5: Method, I love like when I love because like, black people make everything cool, but it doesn't always work. Like Method Man trying to change the meaning of meth. Yeah, he was like he was like, yo, get your he was like, go get your lighter, get your meth. And I'm like, hold on, wait, wait, wait wait wait, hit me, and he's like, you know, because it's the method, Like you roll that ship like that ship smoking, that's the method, so you gotta get your meth. No, that's what cli Clifford, Clifford, Clifford, that's not possible.
Speaker 1: I'm not rolling rolling meth rocks like a baby. This is just like they already on that. You know who's on that already?
Speaker 5: The oklahom Man, Oklahoma's dick smoke smoking, smoking, smoking meth. Jason Love y'all, y'all. I thought Grandmo was bad.
Speaker 9: Bro.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you see smoking meth.
Speaker 7: Saying that ship and watch the Oklahomians. They're gonna come for y'all.
Speaker 6: Bro.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, shout out to the oklahom Man.
Speaker 6: What is you know?
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, I think the Oklahoma's By the way, that was a lie. I just made that up. They're not doing that. I don't know. Maybe they are, who knows. This is a misinformation that we're with. It's like lis Belle said, it's these mics. I don't know what they be doing.
Speaker 5: I don't know, Bro, just be one of a live Yeah, so much power. I just want to get up here and say and.
Speaker 1: Say ship whatever. You know what I'm saying and uh, we were on the topic of Caucasian people.
Speaker 6: And continuing on the topic of Caucasian people, Uh, drew Ski, Bro, Drew Sky did one of his like to date, one of my fucking favorite ship that he's having when he.
Speaker 1: Went full white face with like mad Tats ship.
Speaker 7: It wasn't in the white face, bro, that ship was a different bron. Know how the he got that color, bro.
Speaker 1: Yo, because it looked real. I was like, Yo, this white boy looked like Drew Sky. That's crazy. He went to the same makeup studio that did Face Off.
Speaker 7: He got the semi social complexion.
Speaker 5: That's what.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's exactly what he looked like.
Speaker 1: Bro, I saved me looked crazy. Same.
Speaker 6: It looked like a vampire. He's been done for three months. That niggas just you just see the veins like decomposing, and.
Speaker 5: Drew Sky looked like Drew Sky walking around the hood. Drew Ski was in East Atlanta looking like a bottle of pepto bismo.
Speaker 6: Which is crazy because it was Yo. But the whole skid was just like, Yo, the one white boy is like accepted by the hood and Bro, there was just there was one part of this kid that had me dying. It was just like it was an older.
Speaker 1: Dude being like, yeah, man, I raised this little nigga in the tramp. You know what I mean. It's just big and weight with like a little smollen dude.
Speaker 6: He's just like, yeah, since he was you know, we had him out here trapping and you know, yeah, he's a white boy, but you know he wouldn't.
Speaker 1: She's like yeah, you know. But and then they had he was free styling. He's like, I ain't gonna say it.
Speaker 5: My favorite yo, my favorite cle. He's in the car and he's like listening to some ship or whatever. Every time that work comes up, he goes. He's like he's like me and my trying to get it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So the Qunch was saying, Yo, is this okay?
Speaker 7: Is this okay?
Speaker 6: And now I'm like, Overwholman. Yeah, that ship is fucking funny. I'm like, bro, that's the thing with comedy. We've said this ship a hundred times. If you're gonna do something that might be a fan to do somebody, if it's funny, it's gonna hit to the people that are like the offended party, they're gonna be like, yo, you know what that was, man clever, I.
Speaker 1: Like that, Yo, bro Robert Downey Jr.
Speaker 5: Y'all did a whole last full blown black Joe Brock Trapic Thunder, the Voice, and then he became the lead of the Marvel Cinematic Universe. I don't want to hear ship about Dick about.
Speaker 1: A Drinsky skin.
Speaker 7: You got to understand the historical context. Don't tell me that Drewski doing a fucking video a cosplaying a white dude from the hood is the same thing as painting your face black and painting you out to be a rapist. Like the whole point of black face was to depict black people in a negative light, to make them to look like fucking rapists and murderers. Was just more crazy, motherfucker. You know the difference. Don't play stupid n come.
Speaker 5: On of legitary like black of legitary like black. Robert Downey Jr. In Tropic Thunder hilarious. Uh funny at that one title of the Creator video.
Speaker 1: Hilarious.
Speaker 5: H Dave Chappelle, White Face Music, hilarious, being your Rush Hour franchise, wildly racist, incredibly peak cinema one hilarious.
Speaker 7: Hello from Martin Bob from phenomenal.
Speaker 6: Bro.
Speaker 1: Fucking Bro, I'll never forget this. This line delivery is crazy.
Speaker 9: Bro.
Speaker 1: He Chris Tucker walks up to the fucking to the bad guy.
Speaker 4: He goes, I've been looking for your sweet and sad with chicken ass.
Speaker 7: Son and oh my god.
Speaker 5: Yo, that whole franchise, franchise, it's just Jackie Chaid going and then Chris and then Chrisker going like, I don't want to trouble I don't want to trouble ship and beat the dog ship every talking body there.
Speaker 7: Bro, I love Jackie chan No, no, no.
Speaker 1: I don't want to trouble.
Speaker 7: Bro.
Speaker 1: That y'all rumbling the Bronx, Crumbling the Bronx was just him.
Speaker 7: On the twelve Bus, greatest movie of all time, Bro.
Speaker 5: Beating the ship out of people on the way to Bay Plaza, Bro going crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah you are garbage.
Speaker 7: Yeah I love him, Bro.
Speaker 1: Oh man, a bag of Oh my god.
Speaker 5: Remember guys, it's always okay to do white face and an Italian accent.
Speaker 1: That's right. It's never racist, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Never, never, It would never be you know what I'm saying, especially since quotmos like I lent the grab titch because I'm Italian.
Speaker 1: Oh my, what are you gonna do?
Speaker 7: That's insane. No, that's an insane excuse.
Speaker 1: Speaking of white people. We're gonna stay on white people, you know what I'm saying. Nintendo confirms yes, the Zelda movie. Yeah, Hunter Schaeffer is being considered, uh to play Zelda. You know what I'm saying. It's been a fancast and their nerds are fucking up in arms. They're like, good, yeah, you.
Speaker 2: Mean there weren't any There weren't any biological women available to.
Speaker 5: Play this health Yeah, come on, it's fun any real women to play this fake woman.
Speaker 1: That's not even the woods of fucking helth. Women and women, women and women.
Speaker 5: That's how y'all sound, man, Get hey, get behind some real issues.
Speaker 1: Brother. I guess like here's the thing, right first of all?
Speaker 11: Like come on, brother, yeah? Like yeah, like like you think trans people are your enemy? Will let me tell you something. Hunter Shafer might be the most accurate video game movie casting.
Speaker 1: Of all time. Talk to him, brother, like, oh yeah, what.
Speaker 5: When I first heard the news, I said, yeah, I mean, I mean my take is that this is the most accurate video game movie casting of all time. Like We've come a long way from John Liquizamo playing Mario. We come up very long way from that.
Speaker 1: Oh I remember who was Luigi and that ship? Uh oh no, it was was Luigi, wasn't he wasn't he he was? He was?
Speaker 9: He was?
Speaker 6: Yeah, And the Mario was like fucking Dan Hoskins something like it wasn't even Toto, which is like dumb.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's four eleven chubby, Hello, hello, yeah, Italian, Italian.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Come on, but nah, Hunter, Hunter is like come on, man, Like this is fan casting is like kind of annoying and cringe. But Hunter is the one I agree with. Like she she looks so much like Zelda at a at a red carpet event I think it was for Vogue, and she was not cosplaying. She was not like Shorty, was just dressed for the event and looked like what the fun you could have put You could have put Hunter Shafer on the cover of Tears of the Kingdom and I'd have been like, Yeah, that's the new Zelda.
Speaker 1: I need that. That's that's right. They dropped the new ship. Hell yeah.
Speaker 5: But then but we also we've also seen it go the other way. I'm a big fan of like I I stand by, I stand by get the right actor, you know what I mean. Like, that's that's just that's just how I feel.
Speaker 1: That's my take. Sometimes the best representative for a role is not the best choice.
Speaker 5: We can see, as we see from that bullshit ass Tupac movie where they got Bro that looked exactly like Pac but couldn't act worth a fucking ship, right, And then we got the opposite side where we got Samurai Jack who was voiced by none other than Phil Lamar, who is not Japanese, who was a full blown black American man. Nobody out an eye because Bro nailed it. He even like low key the accent was a little racist, but still he nailed that shit got it. So as far as looks, I'm super into it, and honestly, as far as acting chops too, I'm into it. Like Hunter was a standout, was a standout, like a standout fucking actor in Euphoria to me, like her, her performance there showed me everything I needed to see, like the subtlety, everything like and it was her, Yeah, you know what I mean, it was her, fucking yeah, it was right off the bench. You know what I'm saying, so, yeah, I fuck with it, man.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 5: I think like for a space where people are constantly whining about inaccurate casting, constantly complaining about how movies, video game movies never get it right. This is potentially I'm not This is not hyperbole. This is potentially the most accurate casting of any fucking video game movie ever.
Speaker 1: The only one that comes.
Speaker 5: Close is that live action Judge Dread movie. Oh yeah, we Broke from We Broke from No, No, No, No, the remake with Wilton Goggins. No no, he was, It's Broke from the Boys. The main actor from the Boys. No, not Homelander, whatever his name is.
Speaker 7: But oh, the white kid you're talking about.
Speaker 1: But down there we go. But Victor carl Urban, there we go, There we go. Editing got it first, shout that. Yeah, oh yeah, that's right, Editing in the building. You know what I'm saying for filling in for the one and only. How's that insane?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: But uh he's the only want to fill that.
Speaker 7: Yo, yo. Okay, you see it got a little weird.
Speaker 1: Let me take that, Let me take that clean, let me take that clean.
Speaker 5: Okay, this is not hyperbole When I say that for SLDA might be the most accurate video game movie casting since Carl Urban has judged dread like. So, y'all, like for all the nerds that stay complaining about inaccurate casting and all that ship, suck it up.
Speaker 6: She's right there, bro, I'll tell you what I think I got your beat. Oh yeah, I'm just saying, like humbly, uh Sara Jay and Onion Booty Live. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's right. That was a video game first. You know what I'm saying. Oh yeah, that what I did play that on new Ground it was I played it. I did play it on new grounds dot com. Yes, yes, oh yeah, all right.
Speaker 6: So listen, My question is, since it's so accurate and nerds get mad, ho's mad?
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying? When when, when the casting is not to their like it, who would you cast just to piss them on? Just to piss the nerds off as well as anyone as anyone that poor kid bro.
Speaker 5: Yo, hold on, hey, hold on, hold on on on leave he leave my little homie along, all right, Just the big dog talking. Now, y'all gonna have to y'all gonna have to ease up on my on my dog bella right fucking relaxed. Bro, is y'all saying, y'all need everybody to be fuckable that you watch that's weird. Interrogate that she did great at Ellie Man, stop playing with me.
Speaker 1: Her whole faces in the middle of her head.
Speaker 5: We're gonna have to We're gonna have to cut that out, Yo, cut that out.
Speaker 1: We're gonna have to cut that out.
Speaker 7: But those faces get very weird.
Speaker 5: But it does get mad weird. Also, no shade my face. If I take my glasses off, it gets crazy. So I'm speaking from experience. My whole face is also in the middle of my head.
Speaker 6: Bro.
Speaker 5: So he's standing in solidarity. Bro like this, leave my man's yo, leave alone.
Speaker 1: Yoo. I don't want to hear no more.
Speaker 5: Plan twenty twenty five, Yo, Liz, Yes, I was just answering the question for the record.
Speaker 7: No, Mine would be Megan the Stallion and any in anything. Yeah, Megan the Stallion and what what's a good game? Yeah? Instead of instead of CJ Megan.
Speaker 1: Yo, give me Meg wonder Woman.
Speaker 7: Oh crazy?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, she's tall, fucking you know what I mean? Like it works? Yeah?
Speaker 9: Boy?
Speaker 5: Yeah, you see the way she flipped cardiover on that stage as strong as hell.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Now you know who I would cast. I would cast any one I got. Nancy's gonna make.
Speaker 1: No listen.
Speaker 5: You know who I would cast as Solid Snake in the Metal Gear Solid movie. Hassan Campbell.
Speaker 1: Yo, what to my mother be hiding in his body? Yo? Hey, word to my mother. I'm not fighting this freaky vampire. Yo. Yo, let me tell you so he touched kids?
Speaker 5: Yo, your man, he probably psycho Psycho mansis what kind of name is that word?
Speaker 1: That's the tenth member would tank? I'm not fighting him. Yeah, I'm telling you.
Speaker 6: I'm here to tell you right now that to infuriate every single fucking Caucasian man in the war world, I'm real, I'm redoing Rocky, Oh my god, with Whoopy Goldberg, Whoopy Goldberg.
Speaker 1: As rock Whoopy do Whoopy Goldberg as Rocky? It has to be a video game? Actually, Actually, wouldn't it make the morph set if you recast Whoopy Goldberg as Adrian it's Rocky, but.
Speaker 5: Down with the swirl yo, and it's just yo, and it's just a it's just a Robert Demiro biopic at that point, Oh my god, but Yo, it has to be a video game though. Whoop wait, whoopy Goldberg and punch out as Little Max.
Speaker 6: Yeah, bro, yo, whoopee whoopy as fucking Sonic the Hedgehog.
Speaker 1: What's up? Yeah, I'm saying she'd be like, you know, Knuckles, it's hard.
Speaker 5: Well, you know, I understand that you're not as fast as me, but you're gonna have to keep up.
Speaker 7: All right.
Speaker 5: It's not easy being being blue and fast, but I can't do the loop loops like you will be.
Speaker 1: Listen all right, listen as a blue woman in this field, and.
Speaker 6: You know that castle work is gonna be Oh my god, they're just gonna die her.
Speaker 5: Dreads blue not they're gonna make three weeks, They're gonna make three Yes, he's gonna like.
Speaker 1: Gun play bro.
Speaker 7: Oh my bro.
Speaker 1: Know this doctor this doctor egg Man, doctor robot me. I mean is he even is he even accredited?
Speaker 9: What?
Speaker 1: What's going on? What's his problem? What's going on? Remember when they show John Adams they have pulled you. Hey, we'll be in that shot out.
Speaker 6: Yo.
Speaker 1: I love how this started as video games. Now he's just naming anything.
Speaker 7: Because you just found something, bro. I think that the best way to to we we can't do much to retaliate, but we could get revenge. I think that we should get all of the most beloved movies cast all of the things that white people love. Yeah, we take all of the things that they love, bro, we turn them black and brown.
Speaker 5: As a kid, it's gonna be really, I swear to God. As a kid, I thought I didn't know how to pronounce Whoopy's name, so I would just say.
Speaker 7: Your victory. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: It's radio.
Speaker 7: I've got.
Speaker 9: Came.
Speaker 1: We got a feeling in for insane victim Lop.
Speaker 6: Has got damnit in the mootherfucking building to Phil Jackson in this ship, except he's not racist, y'all.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. This is victory light, Bitch. We'll be right back because what the fun else are we gonna do after that? That's right, baby, And be sure to be sure to tune into the new Sonic The Hedgehog movie starring.
Speaker 3: Literally like
Speaker 8: Mm hmmm, a legitary like like like