Speaker 1: He's the Drive with Dale Lolly and Matt Williamson on your twenty four to seven home of the Black and Gold Steelers Nation Radio.
Speaker 2: Welcome back to our number two of the Drive here on Steelers Nation Radio. I'm Dale Lolly, he is the Matt Williamson and Matt Matt Miller from ESPN put together his two round post Senior Bowlmalk Draft. All right, cool, we looked at the one round, the thirty third team. I'll take a look at his.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I do like the second round is pretty favorable.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so let's take a look here. We're gonna spend a lot of time talking about.
Speaker 3: The top five.
Speaker 2: It's all part of the upper The upper half of the draft is pretty chalky.
Speaker 3: It really is top nine or ten.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you got Caleb Williams one, Drew Drake May two, Jade Daniels three, Marvin Harrison Junior fourth.
Speaker 3: I mean it's getting pretty boring.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's just locked in. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Even the next three they fluctuate a little, but to say name.
Speaker 2: Yes, Molik Neighbors five, Roma Dune, Day six, seven is Joe Alt.
Speaker 3: And then Atlanta gets kind of interesting. Sometimes they actually take a defensive player.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh, well, this time they do it. Atlanta takes Terry and Arnold, the cornerback out of Alabama at eight.
Speaker 3: He sure seems like cornerback one.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Nine is Forshanu, the offensive tackle from Penn State to the Bears. At ten, you got the Jets taking Telasi Fuaga, the offensive tackle from Oregon.
Speaker 3: Little maybe the earliest I've seen that, but it makes sense for them.
Speaker 2: At eleven, Dallas Turner goes to Minnesota. Edge rusher from Alabama.
Speaker 3: I think he's in contention to be first defensive player taken two.
Speaker 2: At twelve, the Broncos take bow Nicks. Wow, the quarterback from Oregon.
Speaker 3: It makes Felton.
Speaker 2: I could see Peyton liking that.
Speaker 3: I mean, he seems like he's a six year guy.
Speaker 2: I don't want to say he's Drew Brees right, but it's a lot of that quick let's get the ball out of our hands fast, and.
Speaker 3: It's not running around like chicken cut off. He's not a massive project. He's mature. He's been at two colleges. He should adapt pretty well. I mean, what are their options do they have? Though they really don't have any. They can't go get cousins. I mean they could get a Brissett, you know, but the right Yeah.
Speaker 2: At thirteen, the Raiders then take JJ McCarthy.
Speaker 3: I get it. So side note the.
Speaker 2: Steelers you love that. Yeah, I'd love to see five quarterbacks going.
Speaker 3: To top thirteen, five top thirteen. So I think Field's most likely landing spots assuming gets traded, are Atlanta and the Raiders. Now Pittsburgh native Luke Getzi coached fields with the Bears and.
Speaker 2: Is now the Raiders offense. Yeah, that's not happening.
Speaker 3: So I don't know. I mean, Bears fans hate Luke.
Speaker 2: I think part of the reason he got fired was because he didn't deal well with Fields.
Speaker 3: That's the overriding sentiment. So and certainly does he go to the Raiders and say I don't really do with him, or he went on to do with us. So yeah, I mean it's just a weird dynamic.
Speaker 2: You can look at it the other way and say, well, you know, you had to draw your offense up last year with fields. Over the second half of the season, it was it was okay, yeah, you know.
Speaker 3: So I don't know that they're out of it because of that. I mean, they might be buddies. It just didn't work out.
Speaker 2: I kind of think they are.
Speaker 3: I tend to agree. I tend to agree.
Speaker 2: At fourteen, the Saints take Brock Bowers.
Speaker 3: That makes sense. You'd be pretty happy with that if you're the Saints.
Speaker 2: Yeah. At fifteen, the Colts takes Jared Verse out of Florida State. Do you see Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, they invest in edge guys a lot.
Speaker 2: At sixteen, the Seahawks take Byron Murphy, the defensive tackle from Texas. At seventeen, the Jaguars take Enis Rakestraw, the cornerback of Missouri.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's highest I've seen him him mentioned, but interesting.
Speaker 2: At eighteen, the Bengals take Brian Thomas Junior, the wide receiver out of LSU. There is no way on God's Green Earth they don't take an offensive.
Speaker 3: Tackle, especially when Less Higgins goes. I don't think Higgins is going. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't think so either.
Speaker 3: But even if Higgins goes, Williams probably goes.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: At nineteen, the Rams take Tyler Geyton.
Speaker 3: That makes some sense to I think your flip flopped those two.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that would make them more sense.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: At twenty, the Steelers then take Amarius Mims, the offensive tackle from Georgia.
Speaker 3: I mean, he might be the most talented tackle in this draft, and nobody's talking about him because he wasn't the Senior Bowl and he's been only a right tackle, doesn't have a ton of playing time because Roderick Jones and others have been there. Typical Georgia superstar waiting in the wings. I had no problem with that. I mean, we could see who else is out there. I mean, I know there's a center we like, there's a corner. We like that center we like. I forget which mak I was looking at today, but had him going as early as sixteen to Seattle.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: Keeping them in Oregon.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: At twenty one, the Dolphins take jers On Newton, the defensive tackle from Illinois.
Speaker 3: The Dolphins, Yeah, okay, I would think that's a be a line too.
Speaker 2: Twenty two, the Eagles take Quinya Mitchell, the cornerback from Toledo.
Speaker 3: I would think he's in the equation at twenty, but I would take Mims over Mitchell.
Speaker 2: At twenty three, the Texans then take kool Aid McKinstry, the cornerback from Alabama.
Speaker 3: Weather Nelson's back.
Speaker 2: I'm taking Cooper Dejene over all.
Speaker 3: These me too, me too.
Speaker 2: At twenty four, Dallas takes Keyon Coleman, the wide receiver from Florida State.
Speaker 3: Kind of cooling on him a little bit too, Yeah, not a great separator.
Speaker 2: Twenty five, the Packers take Cooper Dejeene, cornerback from Isolewa.
Speaker 3: Great. Yeah, their secondary needs help and get him that late. Would you take him over Mims? That tough one.
Speaker 2: That's a tough on.
Speaker 3: That's that's if to see how the off season goes. Yeah, team needs and all that.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: At twenty six, the Bucks take Troy Fatanu, the guard out of Washington.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, they could use He'd fit in somewhere on that O line. It's not named worfs.
Speaker 2: I do have to say I would take this offensive lineman over Mims. At twenty seven, the Cardinals take See Latham.
Speaker 3: Would you I have to do more work on both those guys.
Speaker 2: He's a monster.
Speaker 3: He's a monster. I mean he's a masher, right, It's funny. A lot of these guys are mostly right tackle. Yeah, which Jones could have left, I'm sure without any problem. Latham is who you run behind on fourth down? Oh yeah, yeah, if you want to be.
Speaker 2: A run the foot you want to be a running football team. Yeah, take that, dude.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I have no problem with it. I don't know who I like better than the two. I'd have to study him both a lot more.
Speaker 2: At twenty eight, the Bills en take Jackson powers Johnson.
Speaker 3: Okay, but I don't know that that's a fit for them. I mean, Morse is pretty good center. They drafted a guard last year. He's a good player. He's a good player. Yeah, ye, really good player.
Speaker 2: He could play guard for them. He could play tenn center either one. At twenty nine, the Lions take layout too late to the defensive end at the UCLA.
Speaker 3: I mean they're almost always a corner. But that's pretty late for late two. Yeah, you know, put him next to Hutchinson. That would be useful.
Speaker 2: At thirty, the Ravens end take except for the second day in a row, Darius Robinson, a defensive end at of Missouri.
Speaker 3: Their type of guy. Line him up all over the defensive front.
Speaker 2: He could be a type of guy for a lot of these other teams.
Speaker 3: The Machou was looking at today, I'm go the Niners at thirty two. Yeah, they'd love him too. I mean a lot of teams love them.
Speaker 2: At thirty one, the forty nine Ers take Jordan Morgan, the offensive tackle out of Arizona.
Speaker 3: I think that's very possible that they could go tackle. Yeah, I mean Trent Williams up in age.
Speaker 2: Possible. The Ravens could go tackle.
Speaker 3: It could, it could. I mean Moses is old Stanley could be a cap casualty f Lele stinks it's possible. Yeah, they could go a lot of directions.
Speaker 2: At thirty two, the Chiefs send take Xavier Worthy, the wide receiver out of Texas.
Speaker 3: Speed, speed, speed. I mean he's not Tyreek, but these what they want hardman to be, you know.
Speaker 2: Kicking off day two for the second day in a row, the Panthers take Lad McConkey, the wide receiver out of Georgia.
Speaker 3: I think we joked to catch eight thousand passes in that offense.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: At thirty four, the Patriots take Patrick Paul, the offensive tackle at a Houston.
Speaker 3: A bit of a project. I wasn't blown away with him, senior bull stuff, but massive boy, he's got a lot of ability.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: At thirty five, the Cardinals take Nate Wiggins, the cornerback out of Clemson. Okay, thirty thirty six, the Commanders go for Chris Braswell, the defense end out of Alabama.
Speaker 3: They need them, and they trade their two edge dudes.
Speaker 2: The Chargers at thirty seven then take Edgeryn Cooper, the linebacker at a Texas A and m's i've seen him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, first off, the ball Backerum, they're gonna lose Murray.
Speaker 2: Yeah. At thirty eight, the Titans and take a Donnie Mitchell, the wide receiver from Texas.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Titans almost, I mean if they go alt I think receivers almost locked in the second rown. Yeah.
Speaker 2: At thirty nine, the Giants in take Graham Barton at a duke.
Speaker 3: Somewhere center, a guard or even right tackle if you had to be.
Speaker 2: At forty the Commanders take Chop Robinson, a defensive end at.
Speaker 3: The Pennies Scape edge edge.
Speaker 2: You just got rid of both your ends.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right right, and you just got a lot younger and cheaper.
Speaker 2: At forty one, the Packers then take Kamari Lassiter, the cornerback at Georgia. Two cornerbacks for the Packers.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: They took Dejene with the first pick.
Speaker 3: I think you're pretty happy. A front seven and Jerry Alexander could be on the move.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: At forty two, the Vikings take Michael Pennix, junior back in Washington. I think that's who they took you yesterday too.
Speaker 3: I don't say it's chalky at the second round pick. It's a forty some pick over, but you need a young quarterback. Yeah, even if they bring back Cousins. Yeah, it wouldn't change anything.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: At forty three, the Falcons take devontees Walker, the wide receiver out of North Carolina. Ate a rough way in a rough senior bowl.
Speaker 3: Did not catch the ball well at all.
Speaker 2: At forty four, the Raiders take Troy Franklin, the wide receiver out of Oregon. They need another wide receiver. I would go defense, I would too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, who they took a quarterback and yeah one, I mean I kind of get it. They don't have a loaded roster, but I would go defense.
Speaker 2: One area where they're solid those wide receiver.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's pretty decent. Yeah, quite good.
Speaker 2: At forty five, the Saints take Xavier leget the wide receiver out of South Carolina.
Speaker 3: Bowers and Legett. I don't know if they take two pass catchers.
Speaker 2: At forty six, the colt take Malachai Corley, the wide receiver out of West Western Kentucky.
Speaker 3: That'd be a nice compliment to Pittman and Pierce and down.
Speaker 2: They also took brock Bauers in the first round.
Speaker 3: Really, no Colts took at the end in the first round. They took a pass rusher. I thought they took you're right, so they took two pass catchers.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: At forty seven, the Giants take Chris Jenkins out of Michigan.
Speaker 3: They traded Leonar Williams from Okay, just getting much younger. That would make it cheaper. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 2: At forty eight, the Jaguars take Roman Wilson, the wide receiver out of Michigan. The receivers are getting hammered.
Speaker 3: Zay Jones might not be back. Ridley's a free agent, so who knows.
Speaker 2: At forty nine, the Bengals take j Tavian Sanders, the tight end out of Texas. That's who they were take. They took yesterday too. They'll have a tight end on the roster.
Speaker 3: So they didn't they took They didn't take a right tackle, though they still have a receiver and a tight end. They did not have a tight end on the roster.
Speaker 2: Though, You're right, They also don't have a right tackle, and the.
Speaker 3: Other option for them too is de tackle. If readers not back, they better do something there.
Speaker 2: Fifty the Eagles take Tyler Nuban, the safety out of Minnesota.
Speaker 3: They need it solid player.
Speaker 2: At fifty one, the Steelers take Zach Fraser center in West Virginia.
Speaker 3: I think you're quite happy with that.
Speaker 2: So if you could sign up now to get our Marius Mims at twenty and Zach Fraser at fifty one.
Speaker 3: I think they're both very good value picks. I probably would check that box and say, yeah.
Speaker 2: I'd be fine with that.
Speaker 3: I'd be fine.
Speaker 2: There's just no guarantee you're gonna get Fraser in the second round.
Speaker 3: That's of course. Of course, that's the thing. As you can sit in there holding, you know, keeping your fingers crossed. And we could do this at some point too, because I remember we did it for the Humphrey Green Draft. Like how many teams are really in the center market. But you also got to realize some of these dudes could also be a guard or you know what I mean. So you have some idea. There's usually four or five teams out there that would consider a Day one or two center.
Speaker 2: Having seen Fraser on the hoof, Yeah, impressive, he's going to be a center only.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, yeah, I don't think he's he's my Yeah, okay, yeah, that adds up.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying he can't play guard, right, but he's on the shorter side. But some teams, when I say shorter side, he's like six to one in chance.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, No, I've never heard him be discussed anywhere else. The problem with that, I mean, like my hesitation for trade your two first round picks right now for Fraser and Mims would be once again, you're getting young on offense, old on defense. You know, like I gotta spend money on defense, and my defense is old and expensive. You know, Like that's not the direction you want to go. But that's also the way that Straft sets up. It has centers and his tackles.
Speaker 2: Yeah, corners also corners.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, all right.
Speaker 2: So fifty two, the Rams take Braylan Trice defensive ended on Washington, Washington.
Speaker 3: I wondering any of these guys would you take over Fraser with Mims in the books, I would not take Trice over No.
Speaker 2: At fifty three, the Eagles take Junior Colson linebacker from Michigan.
Speaker 3: I'm not thrilled to the second round linebacker for the Steelers either.
Speaker 2: At fifty four, the Browns take de and Andre Sweat, defensive tackle from Texas.
Speaker 3: I would not take him over Fraser, No, but they need Yeah, yeah, that would be a need for them absolutely.
Speaker 2: At fifty five, the Dolphins take Cooper b b the guard out of k State.
Speaker 3: I think he's just a guard too. Yeah, so I would rather a Fraser, but he would be very useful for the Dolphins.
Speaker 2: At fifty six, the Cowboys take Kingsley Suemataia.
Speaker 3: That might work out for them because they could franchise or sign Tyson Smith Will a short term deal and groom him. Yeah, that would makes some sense.
Speaker 2: At fifty seven, the Buccaneers take Cameron Kinchin's the safety out of Miami. Wingfields a free agent is assuming they lose Antoine Winfield.
Speaker 3: I think he's thinking franchise. That's one guy I might give twenty million. By the way, if he was on the open market.
Speaker 2: Well, Ryan Neil, their other starting safety, is also free agent.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, yeah.
Speaker 2: At fifty eight, the Packers take Jonathan Brooks, running back out of Texas.
Speaker 3: I think Dylan's up and Jones is old. They could be the first team to go running back. Yeah, yeah, that adds up. At none of these guys I would taken ahead of Fraser though.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 2: Fifty nine, the Texans take Leonard Taylor to defensive tackle out of Miami. Who is that the Texans?
Speaker 3: Texans? Yeah, they're always going to add line.
Speaker 2: At sixty the Buffalo Bills take Jalen Polk wide receiver out of Washington.
Speaker 3: Much needed.
Speaker 2: At sixty one, the Lions take TJ. Tampa cornerback out of Iowa State.
Speaker 3: They didn't go corner around one.
Speaker 2: I would consider him.
Speaker 3: I'd consider him tim versus Fraser. I don't know enough about both, but I'd probably lean towards Fraser. But it'd be nice to go offense defense the two alignment.
Speaker 2: At sixty two, the Ravens take Javon Bullard safety out of Georgia.
Speaker 3: And they would considered him a second rounder. I thought he's more of a third fourth, but what do I know.
Speaker 2: Sixty three the forty nine Ers take a Disa Isaac defensive end of Penn State. I could absolutely say that, and sixty four he has sixty four picks yesterday? What was up the three.
Speaker 3: I don't know why. Somebody must have screwed up on that.
Speaker 2: So, yeah, the Chiefs take Michael Hall, junior defensive tackle out of Ohio State.
Speaker 3: Yeah, even if Chris Jones is back, that would.
Speaker 2: Be part of it still makes sense.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that adds up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he doesn't fit for the Steelers.
Speaker 3: So now he's six one and a half or something like that, explo I've seen people he'd be interesting for the Yeah, third and eighty would be, but yeah, I don't think it'd be out there very much.
Speaker 2: You'd be looking at the Marvin lel situation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, and he wouldn't do any of the stand up stuff, not that Leal's done him a lot of that lately, but I don't see him as a fit. So would you trade twenty and was it forty nine or fifty.
Speaker 2: Twenty and fifty two, twenty and fifty one.
Speaker 3: For Frasier and Mems? I think after combine we would say yes, because I think Mems is going to do crazy stuff there.
Speaker 2: I still like Latham better, I don't.
Speaker 3: Know problem with I don't have an opinion on that, but.
Speaker 2: I might even like power Johnson better.
Speaker 3: Was he on the board at twenty he was.
Speaker 2: He was so definitely like Cooper Jean as well.
Speaker 3: So let's play a funny little game here. Let's say the Steelers go center at twenty. Okay, who would you take in at fifty one? There? At fifty receivers got pretty dry they did the tall corner. Tampa would be.
Speaker 2: Tampa would be, Tampa would be in the mix. Honestly, Cameron Kitchens might be in the mix.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's not bad, young playmaker.
Speaker 2: Just as Sue Mattia would be in there.
Speaker 3: I was thinking about maybe a project attackle dan More can hold on the foid as long as I don't think Suemtaia is a week one starter. No, I don't think so either, and Sener Bowl was so so for him. Yeah, I mean Tam Tampa would definitely be in that mix. Is that better? I mean, I sure love Power Johnson. Yeah, I mean, I.
Speaker 2: Mean, to me, center is the biggest need on the offensive line.
Speaker 3: I agree, I do agree with that.
Speaker 2: So you know, I got to get better.
Speaker 3: There is anyone a better prospect.
Speaker 2: Than he is too, I mean, he's the number one center prospect maybe in the last five years.
Speaker 3: Oh, I think so? Yeah, Yeah, I do. I mean he's There's few that you'd say that's a valid first round center. He is he is? Yeah, I mean I know these names.
Speaker 2: Are plays in. I just think he is.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I know this is a different conversation and we'll talk about it down the road. But you could give Lloyd Cushionberry eight or nine million, you know, and be okay there. I mean, like he's the best free agency.
Speaker 2: This is this is a franchise, this is this is your this is your dude for the next twelve years.
Speaker 3: And I know this shouldn't matter, but it's kind of like in my lifetime, I've seen three head coaches, I've kind of only seen three centers. Like centers mean more to the Steelers than any other team, you know what I mean, Like they've had such history with it, You've seen what the the ramifications of having an all time great Pro Bowls type guy at that position goes a long way, man. Yeah. Yeah, not the Fraser's bad No, No, I mean he might be a Pro Bowler.
Speaker 2: Too, right, But I just think Powers is better.
Speaker 3: Mims and Latham are pretty exciting though, too. Yeah, I hear you, But I can live with Dan more another year. Yeah, you know, especially if your center is a pro bowler.
Speaker 2: Especially you know, again if I if I do that and then take a project guy, like.
Speaker 3: A super guy under so, I mean, there'll be other names that will come up with or the dude from Texas at the Senior Bowl, all these guys that.
Speaker 2: Were the next the next Dan Moore and you hope he's better. Yeah, in a draft like this, that's ridiculous. I mean, this draft is ridiculous with offensive lineman.
Speaker 3: I know, I think it'd almost be criminal not to come away with one of somewhe linemen in the first two rounds. Yeah, you know, and unfortunately we never get a receiver in any of these deals. And I don't really want to go sign. We'll talk about some of the names, but I don't want to give Josh Reynolds a you know, ten million, or I don't know, Curtis Samuel or I don't know. I mean, but a lot of stuff will obviously become a lot clear post free agent. I yeah, two guys that are you know, oh, they don't need a center anymore well well you know, or whatever it is, or they don't need a corner anymore, whatever it is. But it's interesting. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So that was Matt Miller's post Senior Bowl mock draft two rounds of it. Good stuff in there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I like those second round Yeah.
Speaker 2: I'd love the second round. Two round drafts.
Speaker 3: Heck, if you could go from twenty to twenty five, yeah, and then take Latham pick up an extra third.
Speaker 2: Round right right to give you can you get in your wide receiver, then you're getting your best tackle.
Speaker 3: I mean, give me twenty and I'll give you a fifth for two seconds.
Speaker 2: The problem becomes, though, when you start looking at doing that, is that you know, when you start talking about teams that take a center Miami, so you.
Speaker 3: Might lose your center miam Is mettle for whatever there.
Speaker 2: It might be the gene and then could the Eagles take one.
Speaker 3: They could Beef Jurgens might be their guy though they but they always take them.
Speaker 2: He played it till he played gard last year. If if you have a chance to get the number one center, you're gonna pass the very Eagles move. Yeah, we're gonna go from this Hall of Fame center to another guy we think could be really good at the position.
Speaker 3: Well, well, it's still in front of you real quick if they were. So, if you do that at twenty I think you lose the ability to have any You just gotta have to get what's falls to you. Yeah, but if Latham, Mims, powers Johnson and Dejeene or on the board.
Speaker 2: Of twenty okay, then I can.
Speaker 3: Move back they were Yeah, you know, like I'm gonna move back five six spots, get one of them, and then go from there potentially.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you may you may miss someone though, I mean.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, but here in the neighborhood at least. Yeah, right, if all of a sudden your favorite three went, you can move up again. But like the way this laid out, like I don't have to take Mims at twenty I'll take whoever's there at twenty five or twenty six from that short list, you know.
Speaker 2: But again, you look at that, so you got my me At twenty one, they could go center for sure, definitely Oftense, I'm not sure he's going to be there at twenty Yeah, twenty two is the Eagles, could do it, twenty three is Houston possibly, yeah, twenty four is Dallas.
Speaker 3: The Audish is a free agent.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and twenty five is Green.
Speaker 3: Bay they could go tackle. Yeah, I mean, there could definitely be Lineman in that whole mix. Yeah, yeah, I hear you. So I'm just saying, if those four happened to be available as they were there, I'm fielding calls. Yeah, moved back.
Speaker 2: I think you talk about it, but I got to be over. I got to be bowled over with them, Like I got to get something really that I can't pass up.
Speaker 3: Like if I can do twenty and a fifth rounder for that team's twenty fifth and a second, or twenty and one of the fourth rounders, love to get an extra second. I just want to.
Speaker 2: Say, I just I'll take a third and no extra picks.
Speaker 3: From you know, that's being a safety, yeah, or something you can use, or even the fourth center on the list, if you could. You don't get Frasier four center. Give me the.
Speaker 2: Talk to guys've been down that road.
Speaker 3: The tackle.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna go that route again.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you're gonna go big, if you're gonna go center, go big. Yep. I'm one of the top two and you probably have taken it twenty Yeah, which we be fine. I'm okay with that. Yeah, I'm okay with that. Let's get through a break. He is the Matt Williamson. I'm dale Lolly, you're listening to the Drive. You're on Steelers Nation Radio. We'll be back with more right after this.
Speaker 1: Steelers. We are always talking Black and Gold on s n R. This is the Drive with Dale Lolly and Matt Williamson on your twenty four to seven home of the Black and Gold s n R Steelers Nation Radio.
Speaker 2: Welcome back. I'm Dale Lolly. He is the Matt Williamson and Matt I thought would take its chance.
Speaker 3: You're sticking with the little draft this season.
Speaker 2: Man, we like to hammer the draft, and in a couple of weeks here we'll be heading to the Combine in Indianapolis. I meant I just got back from the Senior ball I had to you know, my wife was asking me, when when do you leave for the Combine. I'm like, well, three weeks from today.
Speaker 3: Like yeah, driving not too far. Yeah, good stuff. I always look forward that week.
Speaker 2: The thirty third team has their rankings here of the players available in this year's draft. I know, roll through this a little bit here.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 2: This is a little bit different than just looking at a mock draft. Of course, this is their rankings of the top players. So they have Marvin Harrison Junior number one, totally add up Caleb Williams two.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: Their third ranked player is Joe alt the offensive tackle from Notre Dame.
Speaker 3: Okay, I mean I can't really fight any of those.
Speaker 2: For they have Molik Neighbors the l s U. People want to talk about him enough at five and there's a little bit of a gap here between we know those four are we talked about this? Where's that?
Speaker 3: Where's that there?
Speaker 2: Yeah, they have a great year. So Harrison's a seven point two.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: Caleb Williams is a seven point oh three, so it's a little bit of gap there. Then you have Alta is a seven point oh two. Malik Neighbors a seven point oh one.
Speaker 3: I mean Harrison's like as good a prospect as there's beat.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And then you go to five. Romadunzie is a six point nine one.
Speaker 3: Okay. I know some people will fight over Rome versus Neighbors.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I could see that. At six, well they agree with me here. I didn't looked at this yet, but J C. Latham, Wow, six point nine.
Speaker 3: Wow, that's the highest I've seen him. But I get it. I mean he is a pile moving dude. Yeah, he is a powerful player.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: At seven, Drake May Okay, tom Be.
Speaker 3: A little bit of mixed feelings on him, didn't have a tremendous year.
Speaker 2: At eight, brock Bowers, He's.
Speaker 3: Another one's hard to find negatives. It's just where does he land.
Speaker 2: In the position? I mean, yeah, it's a it's a position thing.
Speaker 3: A list like this, I would think he'd be higher than where he actually goes. Yeah, most likely.
Speaker 2: At nine is Forshanu, the offensive tackle from Penn State.
Speaker 3: Well, it seems like consensus that alts ahead of him.
Speaker 2: At ten, Dallas Turner, the drusher out of Alabama.
Speaker 3: I need to watch them more, but this doesn't leap off the page to me as being a special edge rusher. Good, really good.
Speaker 2: But it may be a situation where he goes to the combine and runs like a four to four.
Speaker 3: I think that everybody says, all people expecting the forty inch vertical and yeah, crazy stuff.
Speaker 2: At eleven is a lot to try to ucla.
Speaker 3: He seems much different. Maybe he's more power, you know, you know what you're getting.
Speaker 2: At twelve kool Aid McKinstry.
Speaker 3: Wow, seems a little early, Yeah.
Speaker 2: But he's a six eight four. At thirteen is Nate Wiggins. He's a six eight three.
Speaker 3: Seems like just all the mocks and stuff we talked through, both those guys seem to be going a little bit backwards as opposed to four us. They probably do it wrong. Done, yeah, right right, what they do wrong?
Speaker 2: They just didn't go to the senior boy right. At fourteen is to Lasi Foaga, the offensive tackle out of Oregon State. He's a six eight two.
Speaker 3: Would you be happy with him? At twenty yeah, yeah, me too.
Speaker 2: At fifteen is Jerson Newton. He's a six seven eight.
Speaker 3: Five Newton versus Williams from Texas seems to be a conversation right now.
Speaker 2: At sixteen is Chop Robinson.
Speaker 3: I don't know if he's every down player though.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Seventeen is key On Coleman.
Speaker 3: Ooh, the head of the head of Thomas.
Speaker 2: Yeah, eighteen is Jared Versy.
Speaker 3: Back to act.
Speaker 2: Nineteen is Byron Murphy, I get it. Twenty is Brian Thomas.
Speaker 3: Okay, so it's not far up. He's a six seven six, Okay, So I.
Speaker 2: Don't know where the cutoff is here in terms of.
Speaker 3: The Yeah, we had this conversation yesterday that I don't see if they have.
Speaker 2: A grading they don't have a true the what the grades mean here?
Speaker 3: I should know this better, but this is a pretty common NFL grading system there, using a bunch of former NFL players, But I don't know exactly what they mean. That six seven means future starter or meeting starter, blah blah blah. But we had this conversation yesterday. This year is definitely hazier of where the true first rounders cut off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, these grades are all very close. Yeah, that's why I'm kind of reading these off here, because.
Speaker 3: Because like Powers Johnson to me would count as a surefire first rounder.
Speaker 2: From Jerson Newton at fifteen down to Jackson Powers Johnson at twenty nine, they go that far. Those guys are all six point seven or higher.
Speaker 3: So maybe they think there's twenty nine ish first round.
Speaker 2: I mean that's pretty that's much more than usual, Yeah, much more than usual.
Speaker 3: Who are all those names?
Speaker 2: So you're looking at it on that twenty is Byron Brian Thomas. Twenty one is Troy Fatanu, twenty two is Jatavian Sanders, Yeah, another Titan, twenty three, Tyler Newban, twenty fourth to Andre sweat the thing with Nuban and like Sanders Nubman and Sweat.
Speaker 3: Are a little different. They' gonna be second rounder.
Speaker 2: They're gonna be second round. Is because of the positions that they play.
Speaker 3: I mean, he's not a Hamilton or Sean Taylor like safety.
Speaker 2: Yeah. He's a really good player, six and forty pound tight end.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's not for everyone.
Speaker 2: He's a big receiver.
Speaker 3: Yeah, big receiver, and Sweat is a total outliar.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: At twenty five is Jaden Daniels.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's low, but he's gonna go high.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Twenty six is Tyler Geiton.
Speaker 3: Okay, I mean I'll definitely take him, and he's to me, is a guaranteed first rounder.
Speaker 2: Twenty seven is Quinya and Mitchell.
Speaker 3: I don't know if he's a guaranteed first rounder. We'll see how he stacks up at an ind compared to some of the Wiggans and kool Aids of the world.
Speaker 2: Twenty eight is Cameron Kinchins Yeah, and then twenty nine is Jackson Powers Johnson, the guy's in the six sixes. There's a bunch of those led off by At thirty are Marius.
Speaker 3: Smith, Wow, Latham and Mems real different on their board.
Speaker 2: At thirty one is Terry and Arnold.
Speaker 3: Kool Aid and Arnold are pretty far off.
Speaker 2: He's a six six eight. But when you look at the actual grades, kole Ad mcinstry's a six eight four and Terry and Arnold is a six would I.
Speaker 3: Say six six.
Speaker 2: Six eight, So it's really not that big crazy. That's basically the same gap that there is between Malik Neighbors and Room and Duncie Wow.
Speaker 3: Okay, and there they have a reasonable gap there, but that's still not that's a lot of players in clean.
Speaker 2: It's not as big a gap. The bigger gap is between Marvin Harrison Junior and Caleb Williams.
Speaker 3: I think they just think Marvin's the best.
Speaker 2: He's a seven to two and Caleb Williams is a seven oh three.
Speaker 3: I totally understand that line of thinking that if you're actually because it's different than who's the most valuable. It's if your sisters a scow and you're watching all the tape and you're taking your notes, and you talk to the kid and you talk to the coaches, and you can't come up with anything wrong with Marvin Harrison's son and he's a dominant football player. How do you not put a massive grade on. Yeah, you know, you just do. Doesn't mean you take him first overall, but you put a massive grade on.
Speaker 2: At thirty two is Graham Barton.
Speaker 3: Okay, he's a six six six seven five.
Speaker 2: At thirty four as Kamari Lassiter.
Speaker 3: I need to dig into these corners more.
Speaker 2: At thirty five is Junior Colson, the linebacker that's their first linebacker.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: At thirty six is Kingsley Suamataia. He's a six point six five five.
Speaker 3: Tip pause real quick. We had a good conversation about an hour ago about the free agent linebackers, and I can't imagine early February using a top two pick for the Steelers on a linebacker. But you keep seeing Michigan and A and M linebacker in the thirty to thirty five to forty range. I could create a scenario after free agency that you might take one of those at fifty one.
Speaker 2: If you fill those other needs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, if free agency falls nicely, you got some contracts you like, and nail your first round pick, and it's like, well.
Speaker 2: Honestly, that's where Kansas City filled their linebacker. Bob was a second round pick. I think was Willie Gay a second round pick. Yes, he was in the second he was a third.
Speaker 3: And Sam of Chanel. Yeah. I mean they've used three of them and it's been pretty good. It's not nearly as crazy and as an investment, but is that better than giving Josie It's better than giving Josie Jewel eleven million? Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: At thirty five, I said Kingsley Sumataia. At thirty seven, Cedric Gray, the other linebacker from North Carolina.
Speaker 3: That's the highest I've seen him, but yeah, he looked good. Seneble.
Speaker 2: Thirty eight is Makai Wingo, the defensive tackle from LSU.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, I oh much about him.
Speaker 2: He's a true kind of nose.
Speaker 3: You see the wide body type, six foot two pounds. I don't want a six foot uh.
Speaker 2: At thirty nine, Peyton Wilson.
Speaker 3: Interesting, he's six years senior though. Yeah he's old and short. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: At forty Dominic Pooney, the guard out of Kansas. It's another six years son.
Speaker 3: I think he was a tackle Kansas. It's going to be a guard. Yeah.
Speaker 2: At forty one, Chris Braswell at uh and he is the last player who has a six point six great or high. Then you're looking at the six point five. You got Blake Fisher, the offensive tackle at a Notre Dame.
Speaker 3: Patrick, work on him too. I wonder if he's somebody you considering the third round.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Patrick Paul the offensive tackle out of Houston. Forty four is Kaylin King got it, cornerback out of Penn State. Leonard Taylor, the defensive tackle out of Miami is forty five.
Speaker 3: I think he's more of the Steelers style.
Speaker 2: Yeah, six three five.
Speaker 3: I was a little taller. I prefer over sixty four.
Speaker 2: At forty six, a Disa Isaac at then State at forty seven. Darius Robinson, the defensive tackle at Missouri.
Speaker 4: This is DT.
Speaker 2: He could play either one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it depends where you want to use him.
Speaker 2: Then you got Caleb Carson, the cornerback out of Wake Forest at forty eight.
Speaker 3: What's his size, six foot one, ninety five like all these other dudes. Yeah maybe yeah.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: You got Rouke Aurorjo out of Clemson at forty nine. He's six four to two.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Then you got Braylen Trice at fifty he's a six five five Gabriel Murphy the addresser out of UCLA at fifty one. Josh Newton, the cornerback out of TCU at fifty two. He's another sixty year senior.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's a lot of those.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Will Shipley is the top running back on here. Yeah, out of Clemson five eleven two ten. He's a six five three five. Chris Jenkins the defensive tackle out of Michigan.
Speaker 3: What do they list his height and weight at six three three oh five. Yeah, not quite as tall as I was hoping. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Then Blake Korham the running back at a Michigan.
Speaker 3: You'd love to see some of those second round running backs go. Yeah, that would be even third round running backs.
Speaker 2: Then fifty six is Troy frank Actually, quorum is less player with a six five were greater.
Speaker 3: They have two backs in the top fifty ish or whatever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sixty is Troy Franklin. Mike Santistril at fifty seven.
Speaker 3: Wonder his height and weight is going to be at the combine. They list mere five and he makes me think they're lying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you got a Donnie Mitchell at fifty eight.
Speaker 3: Do you consider those Texas receivers in the second round. It's hard to say that in February with the other needs glaring at the moment. But that's about where they'll go.
Speaker 2: It's about where they'll go. But I like other stuff things. Yeah, yeah, yeah, Michael Pennix at fifty nine, at sixty Jaylen Polk, the wide receiver at a Washington he's intriguing. Yeah, sixty one, devontees Walker, sixty two is Cooper Bebee sixty three Zach Fraser.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's a good group right there. Yeah, you could do pretty well.
Speaker 2: With Fraser's a six four to seven, which is.
Speaker 3: A lot different than Powers Johnson I assume for that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Powers Johnson has a grade of six seven to one to five.
Speaker 3: Doesn't sound like much, but that's a pretty pretty pretty big gap.
Speaker 2: Then you're looking at Jayden Hicks, the safety out of Washington State. He's intriguing. Yeah, he's six two to twelve.
Speaker 3: Like, yeah, he's Steelers third round, third year sophomore.
Speaker 2: Like, there's a lot of light there.
Speaker 3: I wonder if that's gonna be a name that we like. Someone rewind and replay that. Williamson just said. Third round. Guy's going like fortieth overall after the combine after forty two inch vertical and runs a four to four to two or something. Yeah, but no, he is intriguing.
Speaker 2: Uh sixty five, this is the name I'm not real familiar with, but catan a lot po safety out of Oregon State.
Speaker 3: M hmm. Some safeties I haven't said, six.
Speaker 2: One, two, seventeen. Then you get Lab McConkie.
Speaker 3: It does seem like the safeties round three ish aren't bad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Lab McConkie at sixty six, he's a six four six. He's gonna go higher on that. Xavier Worthy. Yeah, his problem is he's skinny.
Speaker 3: He's litterally.
Speaker 2: TJ. Tampa we talked about in the previous segment six point four, five three. He's list of at six two six Yeah, uh jj McCarthy all the way down at sixty nine.
Speaker 3: People are all over the place on him. Yeah.
Speaker 2: We still haven't mentioned the other quarterback yet either.
Speaker 3: NOx is not mix is not their mention yet, PENNX.
Speaker 2: Wasn't that long ago at seventy of Javon Bullard.
Speaker 3: Yeah, those safeties in this neighborhood.
Speaker 2: Georgia at seventy one, Xavier Lagette at seventy two, Jalen Simpson, the safety out of Auburn.
Speaker 3: It's a nice area for safeties and receivers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's seventy three. You're looking at Roman Wilson.
Speaker 3: Okay, I don't think he'll less so long either, but is a deep receiver.
Speaker 2: Draft at seventy four Brendan Rice, Jerry's kid.
Speaker 3: I didn't love him what I saw of him. I mean, big, physical, Yeah, Yeah, he's kind of stiff.
Speaker 2: Seventy five is Cedric van Print.
Speaker 3: He was the center they're looking at that.
Speaker 2: The difference between Fraser and van Print is much smaller, much smaller than it is between those two, and I can.
Speaker 3: Certainly see that. I just think powers Johnson's pretty special.
Speaker 2: Uh. Then you got Kaylen Bullock out of USC at seventy six. Kyrie Jackson, the cornerback out of Oregon at seventy seventy. He's tall, sixty five.
Speaker 3: He's intriguing too.
Speaker 2: Malachai Corley at seventy eight.
Speaker 3: Gladly take him at seventy eight.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: DJ James the cornerback out of Auburn. He is skinny. Say he looks really lean, one hundred and sixty four pounds as they call him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, at six foot, I wonder if he's gonna do that combine trick like bulk up the one seventy five and run or you know.
Speaker 2: Jordan Morgan all the way down at eighty the offensive tackle out of Arizona.
Speaker 3: Andy do more work, but I have not been blown away back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Bucky Irving, running back out of Oregon at eighty one, bow Nicks all the way down at eighty two. There you go. Braden Fisk, the defensive tackle out of Florida. I didn't realize he's a six year guy. Yeah, he's old, little older. There's a lot of six year guys. Brandon Dorius out of Oregon at defensive tackle.
Speaker 3: At eighty four, what's his size?
Speaker 2: Six? Christian Mahogany at eighty five, fifty year sophomore. How does that happen?
Speaker 3: How do you do that?
Speaker 2: COVID year and a red shirt year? I guess and at least yeah, it's.
Speaker 3: Something some kind of injury or something in there too. Very powerful, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Jvan Cole Cohen, the guard out of Miami. He had a good week.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Braylan Allen, the running back out of Wisconsin. He is monster.
Speaker 3: He's a big six five, typical Wisconsin banger. Ron Daine, you know.
Speaker 2: Jonah Ellis at eighty eight, the edge rusher out of Utah, Tykee Smith the safety out of Georgia.
Speaker 3: He could play a less slot too. He's at bit smaller.
Speaker 2: Edrin Cooper at nine am, Michael Hall at ninety one. And actually Tyke Smith is the last player with a six or higher grade. He's at sixty two to two. So then there's a drop off there between Tykee Smith and Edgrian Cooper. Cooper is a five nine eight five.
Speaker 3: Some people love Cooper.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so I just height and wait, uh.
Speaker 3: Cooper is six two two thirty. I thought he was more of the prototypical tall long.
Speaker 2: I kind of feel like when you start getting past this area is where it starts to drop off at.
Speaker 3: And part of it's just because we don't know as much as we will. We'll warm up to some of those guys and more knowledge we have of them. But yeah, I have not been real impressed with fifth Round neighborhood at all, and even the forests.
Speaker 2: Or yeah, and that's from the thirty third team scouting department. And I might add they have a lot of former yeah gms and scouts.
Speaker 3: And yeah, a lot of names you would know there. Yeah, I wonder who all votes and who all does that stuff for them? But no, I like that.
Speaker 2: Sitle that's coming out of the combat or the senior bullets.
Speaker 3: That was they did put it out.
Speaker 2: That was put up February.
Speaker 3: Sixth, So interesting, good stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, interesting there, But that line of delineation in the first round, there's a lot of I think it's a very deep first round.
Speaker 3: It seems like it's it's I think you're right. I mean, it really seems like there's like, if you win the Super Bowl, teams might get really good players.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I like the second round quite a bit and then it gets foggy for me. I'll say that for now. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, Let's get through a break. He is the Matt Williamson. I'm Dale Lolly. You're listening to the Driver on Steelers Nation Radio. We'll be back to finish up the show right after this.
Speaker 1: This is Black and Gold Fan Habit Crowd SNR. This is the Drive with Dale Lolly and Matt Williamson on your twenty four to seven Home of the Black and Gold SNR Steelers station Radio.
Speaker 2: Steeler fans, you can gear up with the latest sideline apparel, jerseys of your favorite players, authentic memorabilia, and custom items and exclusives you can only find directly from a team at one of the official Steelers pro shops. They are located at Akrasher Stadium, Grove City, Premium mount Lets, or Tanger Outlets, or you can visit online at Shop dot Steelers dot com. I also want to remind everybody that, of course, all this week we're re airing the Steelers Radio Network game broadcasts of all six of the team's Super Bowl victories, so you can hear those. You heard that and the lead into the show. Can listen to those rebroadcasts on Steelers Nation Radio Live, on Steelers dot Com, the Steelers Official mobile app, or on the iHeartRadio app. So go ahead and check those out. Matt, I was doing a little research into the Super Bowl this week and south AT's Justin Watson, nice wide receiver for the a Chiefs. He'll be appearing in his third Super Bowl in the last four years.
Speaker 3: How about that.
Speaker 2: He has been active for six playoff games in his career. Really, in those games that he has been active, his teams are six and zero.
Speaker 3: They're pretty successful organization of late.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you go from Tampa with Tom Brady to yeah, right right.
Speaker 3: You know that's funny. Through history, a lot of those things Like Charles Haley is the best example, like goes back and forth and his team win it and no offense to Watson, but Haley probably have more to do with the victory than Watson. But there's a lot of those guys that play multiple championships in a row that are down the you know, the ranks that you don't think about. Yeah, I just cool.
Speaker 2: I thought of that today as I'm like, Justin Watson's been pretty darn successful. He isn't you can like get his third ring.
Speaker 3: That's awesome, that's awesome. Good for him though. He's had a good career and he may even make a big play in that game.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And those are the kind of guys I think that win you these kind of games.
Speaker 3: A lot of times it comes down to remember the big play Watson made.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, right, right, he had one catch in the game, but man, it was a big one. Or that block he threw on that you know whatever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, boy he fell in that fumble. Camp what a gutsy play or whatever? You know.
Speaker 2: Was the receiver for the Giants that had the helmet catch?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Tyree, David Tyree was the highlight of his career.
Speaker 2: He was just a you know, third or fourth wide receiver on the team.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and he'll never buy himself his own beer in New York again. Yeah. Yeah, but even like the Chiefs receivers, like do you trust Hardman or mvs or you know, like besides Rice and Kelsey.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean the big question is Kadarius Tony Is he going to be active for this for the Super Bowl?
Speaker 3: I mean, I know he's helped them, he helped them win last year's but I don't count on him at all. Rice has really stepped up, but the rest of the receiving group is like the least reliable in the league.
Speaker 2: Yeah. It looks like Joe Thuney is a long shot to play in this game as well.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm sure he'll do everything possible, but I thought that was a foregone conclusion.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Their line was fine though against Baltimore.
Speaker 3: That wasn't bad. No, it wasn't bad at all.
Speaker 2: In fact, they ran I can't I don't even know the name of the guard that they started.
Speaker 3: Get it on Mobile Choice, Yeah, I forget it off. Thought he's not a brand name guy.
Speaker 2: They were running behind him.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, that nine or D hasn't been tremendous.
Speaker 2: You can run on him.
Speaker 3: You can run on him. And let's talk about Chase Young the other day too. He's another one that might be the next Clowney. I mean he runs past a quarterback time and time again. I mean he get you can run down his throat like that. Has not been a great addition for them, and that cost my third round pick. I think, Yeah, maybe a second might have been second a second. Yeah, but yeah, and you basically rented him better win.
Speaker 2: The super Bowl.
Speaker 3: Win the super Bowl, but he has not been a major contributor for them. Their outside run defense hasn't been great. The run defense in general hasn't been great in the playoffs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, which is surprising when you have, you know, the two good inside backers.
Speaker 3: In Hargrave and Armstead and heart Grave.
Speaker 2: Is not necessarily he's not a run stuffing There's a misconception there, get up the field guy just because he has the.
Speaker 3: Wide bottom half, will say. And in his dimensions you would think he's like an anchor in the middle. But he's an explosive couple ste I mean that's what he does. He does.
Speaker 2: That's the real kind of player he is, you know, So yeah, you can run on this on this team. And again we get back to this the start of the show. Running the football matters.
Speaker 3: Still matters, still matters, and these are two of the best teams in the league at it.
Speaker 2: If I had to put the I guess he over under on Pacheco carries for example this weekend pretty high. I'd say eighteen.
Speaker 3: I think that's about right. Probably sprinkle in four Mahomes scrambles and maybe they run the ball twenty eight times something like that. I went, McCaffrey, Oh, they're gonna feed a lot, a lot. Yeah, I mean that run defense isn't great either. Yeah. I would think both teams come in planning on running the football. I don't see a ton of points in this game. I mean, I don't think it's gonna be tens played in the twenties. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I don't think it's a shootout.
Speaker 2: I think he over runners like forty seven and a half. I think, look, I think maybe they just get over that, but not by a lot. It's not going to be a shootout. What you would think of, you know again, well forty nine ers offense and the Chiefs. No, I think this is you know, the Chiefs defense defense.
Speaker 3: It might be, Yeah, it might be. I don't know. I need to dig in this game more. There's a lot of matchups I just have feelings about, but don't have strong feelings about yet. And in the end I'll probably pick my homes, which is how we opened the show. He's doing pretty well for himself.
Speaker 2: Pretty well from self. That's going to do it for our show today.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Fine, we'll be.
Speaker 2: Back again tomorrow. Just again to remind everybody, we're doing five days a week this week. Next week we'll go to Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and of course you'll also be able to hear Wes and Arthur Motes on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Speaker 3: Okay, I didn't know about that part. And then what we've come by before you know it back to hitting it hard.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll be there all week long and shows and then you know, paged off from there.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Absolutely.
Speaker 2: But for my partner Matt Williamson, for Brian Lamartine here on site keeping us on the air, I'm Dale Lolly. We thank you for listening to this edition of The Drive on Steelers Nation Radio.
Speaker 5: Working with more than one thousand partners in the Three Rivers region, Greater Pittsburgh Community Food Bank leverages the power of community to achieve lasting solutions to hunger and its root constants.
Speaker 2: The food Bank is here.
Speaker 5: To ensure everyone in every community has access to food and resources needed to thrive. Through advocacy efforts, we've become a primary driver in comprehensions of anti hunger endeavors at the regional, statewide, and national levels. If you are need of food or assistance, would like to volunteer, advocate, or donate, visit Pittsburgh Foodbank dot org. Shopping for a new TV or appliance, Voss TV and Appliance, This is the only store you'll need.
Speaker 2: Here's Rick Voss on why.
Speaker 6: At vosstv we are locally owned, family business with the buying power of a big box store. Shop Voss TV and Appliance today and get up to a three thousand dollars mail in rebate on cafe brand appliances. Voss TV and Appliance serving Pittsburgh for over sixty three years with the lowest prices in town guaranteed. You could visit us at vostv dot com or give us a call at four one two six five zero.
Speaker 4: Voss