Speaker 1: Two Sean Hannity Show, toll free. It's eight hundred and nine to four one Sean. If you want to be a part of the program, No, I have some people, Oh Hannity, I don't know. I'm worried about what's going on and whether or not the immigration issue is going to impact the twenty twenty six mid terms. First of all, it's February. We have an economy that is on the verge of booming in major, awesome ways. And if the Democrats really want this fight where they're the party of defund, dismantle, nobail, reimagine the police, and they want to be the party of sanctuary states and cities and the party that doesn't want to even arrest criminal illegals.
Speaker 2: I'm okay with that because if that's.
Speaker 1: The choice that the American people are going to make, I don't care what they say. Well, they arrested Don Lemon, Okay, they can whine about that all they want. Don Lemon will have his day in court. Look like an activist to me. But you know what, let's see all the evidence and see how that all plays out. You had a New York City judge trying to help any illegal who'd been convicted of an attempted rape in New York. You've got Governor Kathy Hokeel, who's really just mom Donnie's chief of staff. He is, She's governor name only. And anyway, a lack of cooperation between local police and ICE agent fueling chaos all over Minneapolis.
Speaker 2: And we're not going to cooperate with ICE.
Speaker 1: Okay, that may work out well in very blue cities and blue states, but it's not going to fly in the rest of America. And hundreds of anti ICE protesters shutting down the streets of Portland's not going to help them. And having an adult like Tom Homan on the scene, you know, setting the record straight. And then when Americans eventually catch up to where we have been, which is all of the criminals that have been arrested, I think the narrative will will change dramatically. This is not news or information you're getting from your corrupt legacy media MOP. You're not getting a scroll of name after name after name of the illegals that have murdered and raped and committed you know, a child molestation and drug dealing and other violent crimes against American citizens. And our list gets bigger and bigger. We can do it state by state, we can do it nationwide. It would take entire shows to go through it all. There's been a lot of misinformation, a lot of line. There's been a lot of bad people taking off the streets, for example, just out of Minneapolis alone.
Speaker 2: And the Left is going to do what they always do.
Speaker 1: You know, Massachusetts congressman had a fight with them Friday night on TV. Seth Moulton, you know, comparing Stephen Miller, who is Jewish, to Gestapo and Nazis. They don't stop. You know, somebody needs to let them know what actually happened in Germany when six million Jews and so many millions of people were slaughtered and walked into their death. And you're going to compare this, Okay, there ren a good case where a woman accelerates towards a law enforcement hits them because he had internal injuries according to every report number one. And in the case of this anti ice agitator, you know, let the process, you know, work its way through. Now these guys are under threat, they're being incited. There's incitement going on, there is the humanization going on. Anyway, here's Seth moulm.
Speaker 3: Steven Miller, the modern incarcent incarnation of the Gestapo right here in America. A racist full and through those federal ICE officers are absolute powers.
Speaker 4: I'm a marine.
Speaker 3: Veteran standing here telling you to your faith. They are unprofessional, authetic powers. ICE is beyond repair. It obviously needs to be abolished, but even more urgently, its gang of criminal enforcers needs to be prosecuted. I don't think that the comparisons with Nazi Germany are extreme, because that's what happened too. That's why ordinary German citizens began to accept the idea that certain members of their of their community would be singled out. I mean, they have ICE tip lines, would be directly targeted in violation of the law of the land.
Speaker 1: All right, then we've got, you know, all of Hollywood and all the usual has beens weighing in everywhere, from Eva Longloria, you know, to the new governor of New Jersey, Mikey Chryl, encouraging people to track and record ICE agents, making their jobs even more difficult. Glorias Stefan, you know Grammy artists speaking out, Hakeem Jeffries. They those are the same people that didn't want Trump to win. In twenty four. If this is if this is their platform, I'll take the argument.
Speaker 2: I'll take the debate.
Speaker 1: You know, we've got i mean eight ten months, but nine months, ten months now until this election, and I want every American to then weigh what they think is the right thing to do. Either we enforce the laws of the land or we don't. Here's Kathy Griffin.
Speaker 5: Putting children on planes and taking them to detention centers, which are really concentration camps.
Speaker 6: Call it what it is.
Speaker 5: They're concentration camps in the the United States of America in twenty twenty six.
Speaker 1: Okay, it didn't help many of them in the last election. But with that said, somebody knows who knows an awful lot about this, former FBI, former acting Commissioner of CBP, with his take on all of this. As our friend Mark Morgan is back with us. You're watching all this unfold, and I see a list that I keep scrolling day after day, night after night of hardened criminals that Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, and may Orcis led into the country unvetted over twelve million plus, among them terrorists, murderers, rapists, drug dealers, cartel members, other violent criminals and what we don't want them off the streets of our country.
Speaker 6: Yeah, teug lookt I was listening to your monologue and it was, as always, did a great job. And I think I think you represented really the crux of the issue here, because if you would think that they at least a baseline that the entire country could be, you know, absolutely united against getting right potoflog gang members and potential terrorists off our three. Right, you think that would just be a common sense baseline. But that's what they're protesting that this first year. I call this President Trump's phase one the shock at all, right, going after the worst of the worst, And if we as a country can't get behind that, that tells us clearly where the other side is at. This isn't about reality, This isn't about what is just. This isn't about the rule of law. This isn't about the safety and nestcurity of this country. This is about the pursuit of their political and personal ideology. That's what this is about. Let's let's call this what it is, and that's the way they see the entire lems of the world. We cannot look. And you said another great thing about Hey, either we're going to force a law or not. I couldn't agree more. Look, immigration law should not be looked at differently than any other law. It shouldn't be looked at as like a buffet where you decide and you pick and choose which law you're going to enforce. That's not the way it is now. Look, and I've heard you already talk about this as well, and you show as well as here. Now we can have meaningful discussions about how we enforce that law. Can we get better, can we do things differently? Of course we can't. Those are fair discussions, but as they continue to push their self appointed moral superiority, that actually becomes a barrier to having meaningful and rational discussions on how we can enforce the law. The bottom line, they don't want the immigration laws enforced. They want open borders. And do you come across the illegally coqut as long as it's commit of the crime, you should be off limits. Well that's not the way our country is designed.
Speaker 1: Well it's not, I mean, and I guess it's you know, a fruitless to mention to people that you know, we do have a constitution. I think actually the president would be negligent in his duty if he didn't have ICE out there arresting all these bad people. It doesn't mean that ICE or any law enforcement agency is perfect, but they've gotten that. The list of success that they have is massive, and they never get any credit for it.
Speaker 2: Just the opposite.
Speaker 1: It's because stopo Nazi fascists, estopo Nazi fascists will wash rins and you know, and do it again.
Speaker 6: Yeah. So look, absolutely so. If this was about anti immigration, if this was about anti brown people, right, all the bs, all the rhetoric, we're here all the time along with this Nazi bs stuck. If that was the case, I just wish for a minute people would get off TikTok and do some basic fact check on the internet. It'll take you ten minutes, I promise. Look up one thing. What's the average number of foreign based individuals that we swear in to be nationalized citizens every year for the last two decades two decades, that average has been about seven hundred and fifty thousand, including every year under President Trump. So don't tell me that this is something connected to anti brown or racist. No, this is about the rule of law and the reason why it's called illegal alien is because they violated the law and they refused to abide by our laws and they've remained here illegally. That's a crime. We shouldn't have to wait for an illegal alien in this country sean to commit another heinous violent crime before they become a priority of removal. That's not the way the constitution works. That's not the way the co is separate but coequal branches of government works. Like you talked about, if the individuals right now don't like our immigration laws, don't protest the executive brance law enforcement charged with executing enforcement of laws. Go to Capitol Hill, protest your congressman, protest those individuals if you don't like the law. But again, that's not what this is about. This is about ideology. It doesn't matter if the only people we arrest are murderers, are rape for some pedophiles, You're still going to have these protests going on in cities like Minneapolis. And that's why, Shad. Look, we have got to get in this country where immigration law is not treated different from other laws. We got to get a point where immigration law isn't treated like a buffet where we selectively enforce it. And I'm hoping that what we're actually going to see is phase two. You know, we did the shock and all we're going after worse and worse Bishan. We still have around one point five to two million illegal aliens that have both through due process, have been ordered removed by a judge, and they refuse to comply with that order. Their bid administration let in two million known god aways, trying another million unknown Godaways, people that ended the country illegally paid more to do so they're roaming the streets. We have known nothing about them or their background. I mean, this has got to stop. And I hope President Trump Trump stays strong stays in a result, and I hope we actually start opening up their priorities and we start going after other people like final owners, removal and got aways, these overstays. The list could go on.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: I mean, I think that we're going to have a more safe and secure country if in fact we get murderers and rapists and drug dealers and cartel members and known terrorists out of the country. Big break right back more with former FBI former Acting Commissioner of CBP Mark Morgan is with us on your calls coming up this Monday. Let's go back Rammy artists speaking out against ICE support and supporting immigrants, not one of them has any knowledge about how many murderers, known terrorists, other violent criminals, rapists have been removed from cities and towns all across the country, and they give no credit to law enforcement for putting their lives on the line for you every day.
Speaker 2: Listen, before I say thanks to God, I'm gonna.
Speaker 7: Say ICE out.
Speaker 8: We're not savags, we're not animals, we're not aliens.
Speaker 2: We are humans, and we are Americans.
Speaker 9: And as grateful as I feel, I honestly don't feel like I need to say anything but that no one is illegal on stolen land.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 9: It's just really hard to know what to say and what to do right now. And I just I feel really hopeful in this room, and I feel like we just need to keep fighting and speaking up and protesting, and our voices really do matter, and the people matter. And I say sorry.
Speaker 2: So this is for you to and my family.
Speaker 9: I guess I want to say, I'm up here as a grand daughter of an immigrant.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't be here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm a product of bravery, and I think those people deserve to be celebrated.
Speaker 9: I hope everybody is inspired to join together as a community of artists and speak out against what's going on.
Speaker 2: And I'm gonna leave this and say ice and again.
Speaker 10: The last thing I want to say, immigrants built this country literally actually, so this is for them, for all children of immigrants. This is also for those who came to this country in such a better opportunity to be a part of a nation that promised freedom for all the in equal opportunities, opportunity to everyone willing to thank you for bringing your culture, your music, your stories, and your traditions here. You give America color. I love y'all so much.
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 1: I mean it's the same old, same old. To be very honest with you. All right, let's get to our phones. Kim is in Michigan. Kim, Hi, how are you glad you called?
Speaker 6: Hello?
Speaker 2: Hello? What's going on?
Speaker 5: It's my first time calling. I'm just calling to give a shout out for the Millennium movie and just to kind of say it's amazing and go see it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, a lot of people I know saw it.
Speaker 1: I did get a lot of good feedback on and I think it was like the best documentary that was released. And I've read at one point in ten years something like that, but apparently did very well and eventually I believe it goes on Netflix and everybody can see it if you have a Netflix account.
Speaker 2: But you know, I'm.
Speaker 1: Every review I got from every person that went. Obviously, if you don't like the Trumps, you're not going to go. But if you if you like the Trumps, and he's very private and quiet, and you get to see another side of her, and I think that's actually, you know, a cool thing to do.
Speaker 5: Yes, it was refreshing to see her in her own light and just really she talked about being an immigrant and coming to America and assimilating to Western culture, which I really appreciated because you know, a lot of people don't do that.
Speaker 6: Well.
Speaker 1: I think that's Europe's biggest problem. They have allowed, you know, unvetted immigration without assimilation, which is, you know, how do we get to a point Great Britain as eighty some on Chharia courts and there are no go zones in countries in Europe. That's frightening. You have people that want to move into these other countries, but they have no desire to be a part of the culture of that country and they want to be separate, and in many cases, if they're radical ideologues, they want to change the culture to their way of thinking. And if they liked it so so much, why did they leave wherever they came from?
Speaker 7: Absolutely?
Speaker 5: Absolutely so. Yeah, I just wanted to put that out there as a positive note, and it did well. And all the critics that said that it wasn't going to do well, I think it exceeded their expectations and just wanted to put something out there that's positive.
Speaker 1: Well, they didn't want it to do well, Let's be honest. I mean, I guess you know. They were saying, oh, the some theaters only have sold zero tickets or two or three tickets, and well, it looks like it did pretty well. Got to it was I sell a lot of tickets to get eight million dollars worth of box office in a weekend.
Speaker 2: Put it that way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, all right, Kim, appreciate you coming coming on checking in with us. We thank you eight hundred nine four one. Sean Blake my free state of Florida. Blake, how are you glad you called?
Speaker 4: I'm absolutely wonderful. Thank you Sean for taking my call. First, let me tell you it was warm and sunny. Here it's almost sixty degree. I moved to Florida back in nineteen seventy four, moved up here in eighty eight time. I'm so glad that I live in this free state of Florida. To those folks all over the Blue States that are going after ice and whatnot, particularly Don Lemon, I'd like you to come down here to this free state and try it down here, and particularly here in Jacksonville.
Speaker 1: Listen, did you wait a minute. You're telling me Jacksonville's sixty degrees today.
Speaker 4: I'm looking at my thermometer. Yeah, it's about fifty eight.
Speaker 6: It's beautiful.
Speaker 1: Okay, you're really pissing me off because it's only fifty six where I am, and I'm more way more south than you.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but it's beautiful, and it's one of the reasons I can't see myself moving any further north.
Speaker 2: Wow, I'm never moving by. I'm done. I've lived now in six states.
Speaker 1: I'm done. I'm finished. I found my home. This is where I'm staying. I'm locked in. Florida's stuck with me, and I love it down here. I love the people here. I'm welcomed in Florida. I was not welcome in New York City. I can tell you that, not even close.
Speaker 4: I will tell you I'm particularly thankful for our governor, and I'm particularly thankful for the sheriff here in Jacksonville.
Speaker 2: I tell you we got a great governor.
Speaker 1: We've got great representatives, we have our Secretary of Status from here, we got two great senators, and oh, I mean, I couldn't be more proud of our state. I think we're doing great and it's only going to get better. Anyway, I appreciate the call. Thank you, Bill, and Kansas Next, Sean Hennity Show.
Speaker 2: What's up? Bill? How are you.
Speaker 8: Hey, Sean har are you? Thanks for taking my call?
Speaker 2: Thank you? What's going on?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 8: I guess I just calling in reference to some of this COOPBA going on up in Minnesota and all that kind of stuff. But I guess I wanted to get your opinion. But my thought is, there are all a bunch of paid activists and Marxist are paying these guys, I guess. But my thought was, you know, if if we keep if these guys, then we refer to them as useful idiots.
Speaker 6: I guess.
Speaker 8: But if if we keep paying these guys keep taking money to get all this stuff swung over in their direction, and we get rid of all the rule of law for so or so to speak, then before long we have rulers law, which look at California and look at New York and all that kind of stuff. You know, if the Republicans or the Conservatives, maybe I should say, or the other side, maybe that's probably the best term. Doesn't have a, doesn't have a doesn't have a way of getting their side too, because they go in and they make new laws and redistrict everything. So all their people are getting the votes and they've they've got the other side kind of pushed out. You won't have you won't have a you won't have a rule of law. You'll have rule of law.
Speaker 2: Look, I'm going to tell you something.
Speaker 1: Republicans now hopefully are poised to pick up a number of seats because they're going to do their own redistricting. They're catching up to Democrats on gerrymanderin. But I'm going to tell you what's really going to define this election, this midterm election, which I think is the most important in our lifetime. It's going to be a decision by every one of you in this audience, and you're going to have to determine whether or not you want privorits to continue or you want to go into full NonStop investigation impeachment mode, because that's all the Democrats have. You know, if I've never seen a greater contrast election in my lifetime, the biggest choice election in our lifetime. Look where they stand on open borders. Look where they stand on law and order, you know, defund this mental nobel reimagine all of this insanity. Look where they stand voting for the largest tax increase in history. Look at how they stand on the you know, with environment and climate radicalism. H and they're finding out, guess what, all of those policies are failing. And I think Americans is going to have to make a choice. And I don't think it's going to be a very difficult choice for Americans. Now, you're not going to get any help from the corrupt media, but you didn't get that in twenty twenty four either, And I think people are going to have to decide do they like what they've seen in the last two years or not. But I will tell you there is a tendency in midterms for people to vote in presidential elections, not to show up in midterm election years. That's a big mistake. Oh, hopefully we'll break that trend.
Speaker 8: Well, I agree with that wholeheartedly or one hundred percent, because once it's gone, it's gone. We're the last shining city on the hill. And if we if we choose to let the if we choose to let the Marxists or communist or socialist or however you want to turn, however you want to define it in once once it's gone, it's gone.
Speaker 1: If they ever get back in full power, they're going to pack the Supreme Court, they're going to end the filibuster. They'll provide statehood for DC and Puerto Rico because they think that will guarantee them for US Senate seats, so they'll have power in the Senate and perpetuity. And we just can't let it happen. I mean, it's really everybody listening to my voice. I'm only asking you to make one commitment this election year, and that's that you're going to vote. You're going to show up, and you're going to vote like your country depends on it, because it does.
Speaker 2: Anyway.
Speaker 1: Good call appreciated, Bill and Kansas. Thank you I quick break more your calls coming up eight hundred and nine to four one, Sean.
Speaker 2: As we continue this Monday.
Speaker 8: The final hour roundup is next.
Speaker 7: You do not want to miss it, and stay tuned for the final hour free for all on the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 1: Right back to our busy phones, fel free. It's eight hundred nine to four one shown. If you want to join us, Let's say hi to Bill in California, Bill from the United Socialist Utopia of Let's see Never I guess no show. Gavin full time podcast or full time tweety bird, full time uh Trump stalker and world traveler.
Speaker 2: Do this guy ever do anything at home?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 7: You're absolutely right, Sean. I believe we're the sixth star on the Chinese Communist flag. Actually, you know, I just called about the riots in Minnesota and the you know, the protests are so called protests across the nation. You know, it's straight up in my opinion, the Bolshevik you know revolution and that turned Russia, you know, so into the Soviet Union. You know, these people, I'm sure Lennon and installing it are very proud of these people, you know, or would be. They're useful idiots. You know, they are out there doing this.
Speaker 1: You no, there is an appeal to what democrats are offering. Everything is every worry fear you have in life, I call it the stress of life, is going to be taking off your shoulders. They're going to guarantee your kids hate take care, and they're going to guarantee childcare, and they're going to guarantee education through college, and they're going to guarantee healthcare. And they're going to guarantee a government job with you know, a government you know, guaranteed pay, and they're going to guarantee your retirement, and they're going to guarantee you every every aspect of your life, every stress that is normal in a free society is gone. It sounds appealing, but then you got to look at their track record. How did they do with their public schools? How are government schools doing a disaster? How did they do with social security and medicare headed towards insolvency? You know, how did government do on pretty much every issue you can think of? They have failed spectacularly, with the exception of our military, and even they, you know, can't get their budget where it should be because of the bureaucracy. So you know, how did Obamacare work out? Millions lost their doctors, millions lost their plans, and instead of saving twenty five hundred dollars per family per year, you know, we're now paying three hundred percent more. Why would people put their faith, hope, trust and believe in government. That's what that's that's the false appeal. Socialism always ends the same way, unfulfilled promises, more poverty at a loss of freedom.
Speaker 2: That's what they're offering.
Speaker 7: Absolutely, and and for them it's win win because it destroys the nation, It destroys the economy, you know, the everything that it destroys. It believes that it's going to come in with its utopia and you know vision, and you know, so all that stuff that they're offering is good if you don't mind being a slave. You know, in a collective society, you know, like maliced China and Stalinist Russia.
Speaker 1: Your state is chasing out your wealthiest residence that pay the greatest the brunt of the taxes. In California, you guys are putting an initiative on the ballot and you're going to have a wealth tax on billionaires. In other words, tax their entire portfolio, and they're leaving in droves of twenty one billionaires in your state that were surveyed twenty or leaving. They're not going to give that money to Gavin. They're not going to give it to the state of California. They're getting out by the way money you're come into my I stay to Florida and they're all welcome here anyway, my friend, appreciate you, God bless you. If you can, I'd get out yourself if you can.