Speaker 1: To Teas in a Pod with Teddy Mellencamp and Tamra Judge.
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, welcome to another episode of to Teas and a Pod with Teddy Mellencamp.
Speaker 3: And Tamra Judge. Good morning, Good morning. We are so excited today we have Chanel.
Speaker 2: I am.
Speaker 4: How are you guys doing? We are doing.
Speaker 3: I'm doing amazing.
Speaker 4: How about you, Teddy?
Speaker 5: You know never better.
Speaker 2: We potted it all yesterday, but we all of a sudden got more energy because we knew you would always bring it, like every time we've seen you.
Speaker 4: Stop it girl?
Speaker 5: What do I take my shirt off?
Speaker 4: Ship here? You know the last time I saw you too, I shouted at you, Teddy, thinking I'm shouting at tomorrow. Do you even know? Yeah, I'm like shouting at them like Teddy, you need. I thought it was someone like you need to be nice to my cousin, Uber, Why are you talking bad about my cousin?
Speaker 5: I remember, I remember for once it wasn't me.
Speaker 4: No, I know. It was such a fun party. Though I had the best, Your party was the best in Bravo con Oh, thank you.
Speaker 3: We were not expecting that big of an outcome, but happy did it happened. It was so much fun.
Speaker 2: And then it got to the point where we couldn't let people end because so many people had arrived, and we were like what we thought we were, you know, we.
Speaker 4: Had like I think we're gonna have like fifty people. It was hundreds of people in there.
Speaker 5: I know, banging on the door to do the next interview. Can we come in? Can we come?
Speaker 4: I told them I was one of them. I was like, gonna have any You're like, you gonna have an interview, Like, yeah, I'm gonna talk about you guys being nice to my car. And then I think we never most of your party because it was so much fun. There was a lot of alcohol, lots of fun things going on, good music. So I ended up shouting at Teddy. Sorry Teddy to me, I was gonna shout at you, but.
Speaker 2: I'm really used to people shouting at me at this point.
Speaker 5: But why we're talking about your cousin before we even get into you.
Speaker 2: Did you hear on Jeff Lewis that there was a leak about size saying something along the lines that Rebecca Minkoff was born.
Speaker 5: Has Uber said anything about that?
Speaker 4: I mean, I know everything that's happening there, So I is it in America? They say yes, oh god, we.
Speaker 3: Are so we are beyond excited for the preere of season two of Dubai. How are you feeling leading up to it?
Speaker 4: I'm doing good, you know. I mean my Brittany ps era where I shaved my head because I don't know what's going on in my life, you know what I mean. And I'm just happy. My son is graduating in a week. He's going to he has so many options to go to school. So I'm just in a place where I'm just like trying to figure out myself my life. I started a makeup line, you know, and congratulations, thank you, honey. I'm trying to be like you. You know, well you're doing a great job and it's beautiful. The eyelashes are amazing. And like I this package drive. I was like what is this over the time, and then I was like, of course it's from Sanelon.
Speaker 3: Well, I would have to say I got a package a while ago, but I had to sign for it and I wasn't home when I got it and it was sent back.
Speaker 4: What I send you. That's why I was wondering why you haven't posted my Mecca, No.
Speaker 3: No, because I guess you have to sign for it, and I was out of town, and so they tried three times and then they sent it back and I'm like, and I said, I on beauty and I'm like, she must have opened up a beauty line, but I never got it.
Speaker 5: So if you want to.
Speaker 4: See it, it's like, OK, beauty line, send you to. I can send you more. We have a lot of new stuff. Eddy is Eddy is the best Eddy posted. I'm gonna send you my stuff to do the same girl your job. It looks like I'm gonna have irons back.
Speaker 2: You know, listen, I will I will do about anything to get an invite to Dubai. Like I need to, we need to do a podcast from Dubai.
Speaker 4: Let's do have to. Kenna was just here like two times in the last six weeks. Really, she came to visit me and we had so much fun. She's loving Dubai. But she's back now to filming and she she loved it here. So you guys have to come. Yeah, cattle line stungry. She's got some really really good connections. Like I have flight connections, but she has some really good connections to you guys should do it right now, show up.
Speaker 2: Well, we have to ask you about Caroline Stanbury because Bravo Con you actually called her Caroline Trashberry.
Speaker 4: When the first Rava for the second, the.
Speaker 5: Most recent Bravo con.
Speaker 2: So clearly you were feeling a different kind of way than how I would assume you're feeling now.
Speaker 5: But do you think that she knows that you said that? And do you still feel that way?
Speaker 4: I think I used to call that trush Berry season one. I don't think I called it trush Betry. This season, oh good.
Speaker 5: I love her and I.
Speaker 4: Think season steady. I think it's a season one when you did that because and I found that very Yes I did, I did. I did one up to it. Yes, you knows I called her that, but not now. No, now I don't think I think she's fabulous. Well, like the weather, one minute's tsunami one minute is standard story.
Speaker 3: Alliances changed all the time. Now, this season was filmed almost two years ago, No one year ago?
Speaker 5: So what was the delay?
Speaker 3: And do you even remember what you guys were fighting about anymore? After the delay?
Speaker 4: So it was so we filmed. We finished filming last year in May, which is exactly a year from now. Okay, it was a bit of delay, but we filmed in a year and we finished filming. We started filming last year in February. We finished filming in May, so we finished. We filmed for three months, so it's just like seven months that we didn't air. And I think from what I know, we didn't air because there was Salt Lake City, Beverly Hills, there was so many other housewives, and I'm actually happy that they had their moment. Then we can have our moment because it's just for us. It's just season two, so people have to watch it and remind themselves this is season two of Houses of Dubai.
Speaker 5: You have to watch it.
Speaker 4: Before when season two every other season to see it and I think we're killing it.
Speaker 5: Well for sure.
Speaker 2: And then just to talk about other franchises really quick, other than Dubai. What is your favorite and like, who is the person that you've met that you connected with the most from another franchise.
Speaker 4: So you know, to be honest, I feel like I'm such an you know, Teddy, I meet you and tell I'm really friendly. So I'm very good friends with teresaj Dies, I'm very good friends with neck I like Neck. I think Necker should have had season two.
Speaker 3: My retail I agree.
Speaker 4: So I feel like that. I like Schuet, I like Granddam because I have friendship with him. I'm very good friends with Kyle, who's your friend, Like I'm going through something like Kyle is like really easy to talk to and she's very very friendly, like really really love that girl. And then I'm friends with Kenya Moore. You know, I have fun with Fedra here and there. But you're not brav Con you saw me good. I love with her. I joke with I Hager, you know what I mean. We love each other, but I love to joke with so you know, you don't mind that she wore the same dress as you did. I mean, I'm gonna be honest. Okay, that was the best thing that happened to me that day because because I I don't understand this, I talked to bed in Bravo. I have a good relationship with the girl. I love the girl. I love her in Traitors, you know. But it was the best thing because she said I owned most of my clothes, okay, on most of your clothes. Okay, I'm a supermodel. I get dressed by best the best designers, right, and then I actually she didn't say quence I think was I think you?
Speaker 2: I think you wrote or you had worn a dress previously and looked very Keith Snara and that invitation was the highest form of flattery.
Speaker 4: But yes, I was, but in a good way. So for she said that my dresses were okay, I didn't even know what. I had to google it. And then I was like, oh, beautiful, big dresses. People celebrate love this, you know. I'm like, what's wrong with that? I didn't understand what's wrong with her because when she said that, I didn't know what she meant, you know, And I think.
Speaker 5: It was actually Marisol that said King Sania.
Speaker 4: But then Marisol said it and then Pedro picked it up.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: I was actually there that was a Proba con on a panel, yes.
Speaker 4: And I was there when it was sad. Yes. So when I saw her wearing the exact same dress I wore almost a year, I was like, girl, I was like, you are literally wearing Concinnera dresses. How can you say Concinnda dresses are bad? You literally wear in my leftovers? Okay, that's a baddie leftover, you know. And then she goes, Then she goes, uh. She said something like, I need to take English lessons. I'm like, girl, so many kages. Okay, you speak English? You see. I want to be mean, but I kind of love Edward lately. But you know, but I like her because I get along with her, Like, she's such a cool chick to be around.
Speaker 3: And I and I do a lot of fun.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I tradon like the best trade best.
Speaker 5: Her confessionals are so good. I mean her reads on people.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so no, but she knows that because we've talked about it, you know what I mean. But I had to tell her.
Speaker 3: I had to say, yeah, out of all the ladies on the cast, who are you closest to today?
Speaker 4: Right now as we speak, I speak to Brooks, I speak to Taileen, I speak to Sarah, and I speak to Stanbury now Teleleene.
Speaker 3: I've started following her on Instagram. She's absolutely stunning. Looks like she has just a magical life. I'm really I'm really really excited.
Speaker 4: I know her, I like her. I like her. I'm very good with her. Me and Stand we talk and now we are we talk all the time. She's so cool. I think she's a great addition to us. I think she brings the fire with us. She brings the excitement. And also she's like she has a beautiful family. You know, she does have a beautiful kids. I love her daughters. There to day, I was in our house for dinner and I was holding a daughter and I just started like like almost crying, saying to her, I should have had more kids. Literally, I was like, I should have had more kids because my son is leaving to college and I'm just like, I should have had more kids. And I feel like I'm so alone, and I just like the love of my life, and I feel like I'm trying to make her. I'm like, you don't have to go to college. A lot of wealthy people didn't go to college going to college.
Speaker 3: Teddy's a lot of kids. She can send you a couple you know what.
Speaker 2: You can borrow one of mine for a couple of months or nine, ten, fifteen.
Speaker 4: You love me now, Yeah, I would love that, you know honestly. So she's a good addition. I think people are going to like her. Energy is great. She tells the pot a lot, which I love.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I love my housewife messy well, Sarah said.
Speaker 5: Sarah said thanks to Teleene, people's true colors were shown, who she referring to, Oh.
Speaker 4: My god, when you watch everything player this season, it will makes sense.
Speaker 3: Is there anybody on the cash you're currently not speaking to.
Speaker 4: Right now? I don't speak to listen since so since the episode finale A, we really don't speak. But and I did say that happy by the message, So I'm optimistic. Optimistic is a good word, right, Optimistic?
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's a good word. But I mean not to throw fuel on the fire, but I had, and I said.
Speaker 2: We asked if Taleene had bigger and her than you, and Lisa responded saying, which chanel the chanelle that we get on camera or the chanel that we get off camera, So essentially implying that you're different when you're filming versus not filming.
Speaker 5: Is there anything that you.
Speaker 4: Know when that happened? Because I saw it. I take it our cost shot. I take it cost shot, which is every single part I can show it to you. Brookes said no, Stanbury said no, Talian said no, Asara said no, and Tellien said, you're the most genuine housewife out of him. How can I be different? You know what I mean? Like, how can I be different. That was really like, I was like, what does that even mean? I'm different on camera and not on camera?
Speaker 5: Okay, essentially she's saying your faith when.
Speaker 3: We Yeah, but when we met you at Brava Con, especially at the party, you were exactly who you are on the show.
Speaker 5: You you came for me, yeah, yeah, and actually she came from me thinking I was you. But yes, not.
Speaker 4: Take a power for that, because I really really pissed off Teddy for you, you know, like I like, I am exactly the same person I am. I'm forty two years old. I don't have to be somebody that we don't know we'll say, but yeah, you know, it's like it's very heart breaking for me. You know, I don't throw friends away easily, you know what I mean. She's like my family to me, you know what I mean. I'm upset. I'm a broken but I just don't understand like I have. I don't understand the need of going everywhere and trying to like I mean, the best one she said recently was she said something because I didn't know what that English word said, so I had to ask the group because I've never heard of that. It was something like, wait, I have to try because everything happens after the group because I'm so confused. I'm like, did this? Actually? Am I like this? Because I'm so confused, and then the cast my supposed to be like no, no, no, So I'm like, okay, I guess one person is saying I'm like this, and then the rest are saying no.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 4: But she said something like I am is the biggest instigator or instigator. Yeah, but I don't know what instigata means because I've never I don't know what it is. So I asked the girls there's some problems, yeah, and then Brooks goes, I don't agree. She goes, I don't agree. I think Talini is Well.
Speaker 2: That's what I was going to ask you because you said, when commenting about Tolene, you said she reminds me of Melissa Gorga, so she has to be watched.
Speaker 5: What did you mean there? And do you have like a beef with Melissa?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: Actually I don't have a beef with Melissa. I met her at your Teas and a Pod. Yeah, Ibody, what did you mean by that? I was like, Telane's favorite housewife is Melissa? Oh got you?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Are you watching Jersey?
Speaker 4: Right now. Yes, what your thoughts?
Speaker 3: Are you team Teresa or team Melissa?
Speaker 4: Till I di did I just talked to her for an hour? Oh my god? What are your thoughts?
Speaker 5: What are your thoughts on a look like.
Speaker 4: I just met at her wedding? Like we call each other. We check up on each other, you know, she checks up on me. I check up on her. She's a friend. I don't know anyone else except her and Jennifer and Dolores from that cast.
Speaker 3: But you kind of wish that Melissa and Teresa, can you know, bury the hatchet their family?
Speaker 4: Yeah, of course, of course I would love that because family the most important thing in the world. Right, to be honest, I would love that. But from what I know, it's not gonna have my card.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what we're hearing.
Speaker 4: Well, if you love watching Teresa like I love watching US scence, you know, like I watch US scenes. I see how good of a mom she is to her kids, you know, I love seeing how really she she's so funny. She puts the candy out of the bag and it disappears like she throws her hair. I mean, she's so interesting to watch. Yes, that's about your season. When I was watching, like I want to watch something that I'm excited to watch, right.
Speaker 2: But hold on, But you haven't seemed to like You're not really Margaret Jokes's biggest fan, because when you were on Namas Day Bitches, you kind of went off about her.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I loved it.
Speaker 3: You don't like Margaret. I love Margaret.
Speaker 4: Good for you. I think I think that she just because I was in Teresta's wedding. So Jennifer Aiden introduced me to Teresa. Okay, so I had finished my reunion, I lost my passport and I didn't have way to come back to Dubai whatsoever. So a friend don't mind leaving New Jersey, so I went to visit them in New Jersey, stayed with them in this palace that they own, you know. So Jenny for Aiden reached out to me because a friend of mine new Jennifer Aiden, so she connected us because I'm in New Jersey. So she said, oh, let's I've learned with Teresa. So I had learned with Teresa, and Teressa told me I don't watch, but I watch you. I think you're so funny. Me and Louie can't wait to see every episode that comes so funny. I was like, you don't watch us. She's like no, but she watched his mouth. I thought I was really sweet. And then I went out with her for dinner, and then I went with her to Louis bachelorette party Dinna, and then she invited me to the wedding, and then I saw her again, and then after that we talk all the time and blah blah Cohn. I spent time with her, you know, I'm always on with her for one hour, So we actually built a friendship, you know what I mean. I think she's really the fullest cheek ever.
Speaker 5: But then what is about Margaret that rubs you the wrong way?
Speaker 4: It's just it's just because I got in trouble for this. It's just because I feel like it's too negative. I'm not very negative person, and I feel like out of everyone in the group, she should be the one like trying to bring it each other closer and even watching it now, like this Jennfefla girl standing up and being like, hey, I know, she's like Okay, it looks like she's dumped her friends for them, but she's making sense to me, like get to know each other, Like it's Okay, to like, I don't have to go to Teresa in a basher in a bad way, you know what I mean? Okay, maybe I felt bad about something before, but people change them, and you know how many times to change my mind about people every five seconds.
Speaker 3: That's especially that they should all film together. I don't like the division, and I think so to that person, it's just it's an ensemble cast and better and different. You should film together.
Speaker 4: I agree with that. I think next season they're going to have to film with each other so to see it. But I also feel like they're family, Like yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's heartbreaking.
Speaker 5: Getting back to Dubai. How did your relationships switch with Caroline stands very.
Speaker 4: So Honestly, I don't think our relationship switched. I think that during reunion when I gave up the fire extinguisher and I said, let's try to put the fire out. Okay. It was a year before we started filming, a year and a half before we started filming, almost so we were starting a plane together from Dubai to from New York to Dubai, which is fifteen hours okay, so Aha and Nina Ali were together in the same plane. So we sat down, we talked, we were laughing, we were joking. I was like, oh my god, I'm really loving this. And Nina goes, I told you, you guys will get along. And also me and Stanbury literally share the best friend like we share a friend you know what I mean. So it was just like we never gave each other a chance, you know. And then after that we were talking we have so much in calm, and our kids are brown, our kids are going to college. She'd be like, oh my god, you asked me to try to go to this college in America. I'm like her, attach is going here to you got this? He got that, like we would exchange that. She let do you want to have Dinna? So it took us time to get to build that friendship. We're still building the friendship. It's not the same friendship I had with Lisa.
Speaker 5: Lisa trust her more than you trust Lisa currently.
Speaker 4: I trust myself. There you go.
Speaker 3: How do you feel about Nina being gone this season?
Speaker 4: I miss Nina because you know, Nina is still in the mix. You know, if something is happening in the group, we know what I mean, we call her. We talked to her, and you know, Nina, Nina put in film season too, because she was going through so much in her life. To be honest, how fun It was just a lot for her. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, also at the end of last season's reunion, you and Sarah were in a heated battle, with her threatening legal action if you ever talked about her reputation and her business.
Speaker 5: Do we see a follow up to this?
Speaker 2: I also saw a lot of news reports where she said that you were portraying yourself as a victim as an excuse to treat people poorly.
Speaker 4: You know, I'm not gonna lie. I spoke to about this already, and we traveled together to Seashells for five days. We had a vacation together, Mihann and Ali and Brooks, and I really talked to her about it.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: The funny thing is, like I'm forty two years old. Not even my closest friends knew. I don't have most of my bajana is gone and not say that, but it's the reality of it, you know what I mean. I've never spoken about it. When my story aired, Tara, nobody reached out to me, and I mean nobody reached out to me. I was on my own in my house, crying, closing the curtains now knowing that the whole entire world knows this about me, Okay, and then on top of that, in my culture is not the culture that we talk about this and you guys don't understand it. My culture, we are ninety one hundred percent very Muslim. We don't dress like this, we don't drink alcohol like, we don't like I like, everything I'm doing is like the opposite of what I'm supposed to be doing. Okay, And then I got the worst backlash. Man, we don't accept you, we don't want who do you think you are? Like I was thinking crazy, I was on my own. I was like so stressed, I was having that thoughts. I was so angry with myself, like I was in the worst moment of my life. I still am because I'm still like every time I walk around, I don't think people see me as this girl that's like funny. I feel like the first thing they see means they know my story. And I'm okay with that now.
Speaker 3: Because you know what I think people, Okay, if like you're strong, you know Africa.
Speaker 4: In this bag sum right, African countries are bringing this stuff back. New York Times just wrote about it they're bringing g Oh my god. Yeah, and I'm like, and I'm pissed about it, so hard to say, like, oh, she uses this an excuse and I'm like, I am talking about that's not how I think about myself.
Speaker 3: And so you were very brave to talk about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And do you think that her her trying to bring you in to share and open about it was just a way for her to promote how spiritual she is and those like because we do see that often on you know, in regards to her, like we're seeing her self growth journey. Do you think she legitimately cared what you were going through and was really trying to be there for you or do you think that was just another way for her to show I'm different than everybody else, I'm more spiritual, I'm working on my growth or you know.
Speaker 4: When me and I went to class, which I've never been to anything like that, my point was never to share my story. Ever, she didn't even know what was going on, so she wasn't like like that. Woman started asking me questions like what happened to you when you were two years old? What happened to you? And I'm like, oh my god, and I talked about and I remember leaving that moment that woman I was like, I went on and listened to nikim Ma Naight songs because I needed to ump up myself because I was really scared of what I did. I had to tell my husband, I'd tell my son, I'd tell my sisters because I knew I'm going to get a lot of backlash because for me it might be something painful for me, but in my culture, it's not. It's part of us. It's like slash break in America is normal, you know, but it's not normal to me now, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Did any good come out of it by you sharing your story? Did you have people reaching out to you, supporting you?
Speaker 4: That was the best. The best thing that happened was when I when I was like, like, literally in the worst moments of my life, the messages I got from women that have gone through the same thing as me was insane.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I feel like that's why we do that on on Bravo and reality TV is to help other people as well, Like, your story probably helped a lot of women.
Speaker 4: He was insane. I think that's one of the things that kept me going. And then listening to their stories and then me sitting there and replying back and talking about it. I think, like just opening up, some one girl said, I can't get pregnant the last twenty years I'm trying. They affected me so bad. You know, it wasn't easy. That's why'm so close to my son, because it was not easy for me to talk about to have him like you don't understand the stuff that happens to you, like it's everything.
Speaker 2: And not only did you help so many people, I would say that that educated a lot of people. You know, oftentimes we go, you know, we watch housewives for an escape or whatever it may be from whatever's going on in our lives. But when we have a moment where we can actually learn from somebody on one of these shows and start educating ourselves, it makes it all Like, so, I think, not only did share your story help people that were affected, but it also helped those of us who were ignorant to that information.
Speaker 5: And that is huge and you need to know that.
Speaker 3: Like you should be proud of your That dialogue.
Speaker 2: Was so important because you know, we're no longer in a time where we don't talk about things. The only way we heal and grow is by having empathy towards each other and also learning what we don't know.
Speaker 5: So you had a huge platform to do so.
Speaker 2: And even if there were people that were negative towards you from it, there were so many more that benefited.
Speaker 5: So we have to say kudos to you, like, thank you so much. But I can't even.
Speaker 3: Bruss your heart. Well, let's change the subject. I have a couple of fan questions for you.
Speaker 4: I love that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, who was the rudest and nicest housewife to you that you've met at Brava Khan.
Speaker 4: Rudest and nicest? I don't know anyone, Honestly, I'm too friendly. I've never got anyone rude.
Speaker 5: So nobody was very too That's good.
Speaker 4: No, Honestly, Now, the nicer to the nazissis to me, honestly, it's Kylie Richards, honest So Na, she's very sacky. Yeah, she takes her time, she puts me on the side and me and how we talk. We have all conversations, we laugh and stuff like that. So the Nazis to me, I would say, is hard and had a grain.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Heather's sweet. If you can live anywhere other than Jubai, where would.
Speaker 4: It be Idaho. I need to live there. I live there.
Speaker 5: How often are you going to Idaho? How often is your husband there?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 4: What's the So my husband goes a lot more than I do because his family lives there. I haven't been in the last three four years, five years, but we have a house there.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: We used to have had a house by the leg there. We sold it. We had a house in We thought we were going to move to Portland, so we bought a house in Beaverton, Portland. We sold it because we still lived here for twenty years. Like, I want to move back because I want to leave in the cabin. Get a hose. You know, it's not like, yeah, I really find it beautiful. Yeah, I find a hose. It's so hot.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 5: Next time you come to LA you can ride one of my horses.
Speaker 4: Okay, I will hold you to that.
Speaker 5: Yeah you can.
Speaker 2: It would be so fun. Another fan question I have it's about Lisa. Actually, how do you feel that she blocked you? And did you block her back?
Speaker 4: No, you can't block somebody that's blocked. You know you can't.
Speaker 5: Oh you can't. But would you have blocked her or would you've just ignored it.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't block her because I care about her.
Speaker 5: Well, there you go. So you think there is resolution for you guys, there is a way.
Speaker 4: I mean, I feel like, you know, I feel like we would. But the only thing that I find it very hard is the fact that she's like on this campaign of I you know, and I'm on the campaign of love. So that's the difference.
Speaker 5: Who goes to season.
Speaker 4: She's close to Teli, She's close to Brooks, She's close to Sarah, she's close to Stanbridge. She's close to everybody. We were all close to each other. We had issues, but we were all close to each other's close.
Speaker 3: She just had the biggest issues with the people you're close to.
Speaker 4: She talks to Stanbridge. She was in Stanbury's house for lunch, so she they have relationships.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, before we wrap, we want to know about your cosmetic line.
Speaker 5: I Am Beauty.
Speaker 3: Where can people purchase it? Let's give our listeners some information.
Speaker 4: So this is it's like this. It's called She's the Moment Collection and Little One is exclusive collection. Teddy, you have it, Tama, I sent it to you. You didn't access it, and we'll send you another one.
Speaker 3: I would have accepted it and it's so.
Speaker 4: Fun because you can get it on our website iron Beauty dot com. We have lashes like, we have period dot, we have bourge as Hell, we have oh my God, the best. This is my favorite of all of them. It's called you will not believe it. It's called teethpow toot diamonds. You know, like teeth for tooth right now. I'm not doing anything teeth for tooth right now, chat, I haven't started doing because I'm a big tethtooth person. I'm a very petty person and I like, now I'm not, so this is tea for tooth. It's like really beautiful diamonds all over your body. And then like proceeds God to try to bring our warness to FGM, which people will get to see that on this show that I'm doing. We have a lot of beautiful things coming up. These are all exclusive for the season one, season two because I want people to experience it. And then we have new collections that are coming up, like dropping very soon.
Speaker 3: Congratulations.
Speaker 2: Can you give us anything to tease us for this upcoming season because it's about to premiere.
Speaker 5: Anything juicy you want to leave us with before we.
Speaker 4: Like, I think people are going to have their plants on fire, because for me personally, what I thought was reality that I was going into filming every day wasn't reality for me. You know, I was going in being like this fun, supportive, like everything. Like I'm just like in confusion, Like I'm confused as hell, you know, like I don't even know what to believe anymore. So there's a lot of confusion, a lot of betrayal.
Speaker 1: Oh my.
Speaker 4: Lot of sports, switch groups, lots of fun, lots of love, lots of cries, lots of heart, lots of fashion, loads of like you see books building a business, you know, you see me building my business. You see start as for boyfriend, you see telling being fun, crazy and wonderful. You see Lisa with her family, like it's like, we're all so good tomorrow. How is you see them going? What do should I expect?
Speaker 3: Well, it's probably the craziest season we've ever had.
Speaker 4: I love it.
Speaker 5: Well, thank you so much. We cannot wait to keep watching.
Speaker 2: And then the next time we have you on, we'll have been able to watch and talk about the show, so we'll dig a little deeper.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yes, and thank you so much. Just remember this is our season two. Give us grace. We're not like season ten, like Tamorrow fifteen. This is so much, you know, like enjoy us because you know we're there. We have a lot going on. That's great. I think people will be very impressed.
Speaker 5: I'm excited. I feel like your sophomore season is going to be the best. Yes, all right, we'll see you soon.
Speaker 4: Okay, thank you so much. By bye bye.