Speaker 1: It's don't give we in the Bronx sucky.
Speaker 2: I'm not shutting us down in the craziest people in America come from the Bronx and all the pools, Yela.
Speaker 1: Why does the Sunshine States consistently produce such strange news?
Speaker 3: If I catch all, I'm whizz the margin that.
Speaker 1: It is just one of the many wacky news stories out of Florida on the breakfast club. Why just caught Kodak in there, man coact?
Speaker 2: Then if I catch you out in traffic and women, m Jimmy out and y'all gonna suck it.
Speaker 1: Tumble a clue bump of.
Speaker 2: Kodak, black boy Kodak, a wild boy dog here today for Friday, June seventh, goes to a Florida man named Xavier pee Wee. Hearns Now, what does you Uncle Shalla always say about the great state of Florida?
Speaker 1: Say it with me.
Speaker 2: The craziest people in America come from the Bronx and all of Florida, and today is no exception.
Speaker 1: Now. Pee Wee is and arrested after he allegedly.
Speaker 2: Was exposing his bald headed gigglestick to multiple shoppers while at Target and Walmart. First of all, both of those institutions are supposed to be safe spaces. Dropping the clues bombs for Walmart and Target two places of peace. Walmart in particular, if you read my first book, Black Privilege, you read me speak to you read about me speaking to how much Walmart means to someone like me. I grew up in a small rural area amongst Corner, South Carolina eight point three.
Speaker 1: All day, that's all we had, you know, after midnight.
Speaker 2: So the last thing I want when I'm walking around Walmart is for someone to be flashing their blue vein custod chucker at customers. Okay, now I see accurd In the Fox thirty five Orlando little Peewee exposed himself at least two times in one week. All Right, deputies met with a woman who claimed that Xavier Peewee Hearns had been staring at her and touching himself in a neighborhood of Walmart. I literally had somebody tell me that yesterday, nihlessitting right, Nilo to Nyla, tell what happened yesterday to you if I'm making this up.
Speaker 3: Yesterday, I was on a zoom call in Starbucks around Fourteenth Street, and a homeless man came in and started jacking off and his pants like right behind.
Speaker 1: Me, shaking hands with the milkman and Starbucks.
Speaker 2: To do that in a place like Starbucks where people are asking for extra cream is psychopath for havie. Okay, But back to low pee Wee out here flashing his low we we All right, little pee wee, little wee weed. Now now, I don't know if it's little or not. Okay, pause. All I'm saying is his name is pee Wee, So I'm just assuming, all.
Speaker 1: Right, Now, I don't want to trigger one.
Speaker 2: I don't want to trigger anyone out there who has a bite sized baloney pony. In fact, for everyone in the petite penis population, here's a little something you can say whenever your captain winki is the topic of discussion.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: In fact, let me show some compassion also to women out there who are in love with men with cute little Chico sticks. Were gonna talk to y'all in just one second. But don't refer to it as small. Just say it's a rare miniature and in high demand.
Speaker 1: Okay. Small is insulting. Use words like cute, petit.
Speaker 2: Slugger, Slugger's cool, you know the little bats No, maybe millimeter monster, all right, that would give me some confidence. All I'm saying is, you know, pee Wee, you clearly picked the wrong crime to be committing. With a name like pee Wee, I would think that if you are a person who likes to go around exposing your sexual organs to people, you would be doing it because you got something you think the world would like to see.
Speaker 1: You probably should be doing porn.
Speaker 2: But in case that's not your calling, I would think you would flash people something you know they actually want to observe. Now, Xavier Peewee hearns, is being held at the Charlotte County Jail without bond. Damn he can't get no bond, not even a small one, a little something. Listen, Anyone who may have been exposed to pee Wee's little liquid data is asked to call the Sheriff's office at nine four one six one zero one. I'm not making this up. If you have been exposed to pee Wee's low penis, you are being asked to call the Sheriff's office at nine four one six three nine two one zero one. Please give Xavier pee Wee Hearns. Damn, I want to say the biggest he hull, but that don't feel right. Hey, the biggest he hull.
Speaker 1: Now, let's play a game of guess what racing is?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: Xavier peewee Hearns from Florida was arrested for exposing his penis and target and Walmart, DJ and B guess what racing is?
Speaker 1: Oh man, I'm stuck. Wove you just nasty? Yeah, you can just discuss him then, I'm gonna go.
Speaker 2: Wait okay, okay, okay, says small peepe Just hilarious. Xavier pee wee hearn from Florida was arrested for exposing his penis and target and Walmart cuss what race is.
Speaker 1: Asian?
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, okay, okay, all right, okay, very very stereotypical of you.
Speaker 1: Both. Uh do you want to see his much shot?
Speaker 2: Just hilarious, DJ nvy Both of you are absolutely incorrect.
Speaker 1: Hearns is black Florida black? Two all right?
Speaker 3: Damn because the boy white.
Speaker 1: Out here spreading him false stereotypes of people.
Speaker 2: Shut up.
Speaker 1: And first of all, what Mac at magno want coming here?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: Huh?
Speaker 3: Come in?
Speaker 2: Mac?
Speaker 3: You know I do know one one Asian.
Speaker 1: What's his name, Timothy? I got okay, now you know Mac Mac.
Speaker 2: I don't know why, why what I heard?
Speaker 1: You heard about this.
Speaker 3: Just lying, just that I don't do no line. Just more, don't do no line. So first of all, if you ain't see it, you heard about it, because it was it was all around the camp.
Speaker 1: Now you don't know nothing.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: It was he shut.
Speaker 1: Yell, should in jail right now. He exposed himself to you.
Speaker 3: Hey, I had to see it, like I really had to see because I said. I was like, because we was cool, we ain't never do nothing, but we was cool. And I was like, I made a joke about all Asians being you know. He was like, yeah, all right, not me, and I was like, yeah, yeah, all right, let me see. And he showed me and I was.
Speaker 1: Like, damn, and I want to do stuff right now. I hadn't. I don't give a damn what what happened.
Speaker 3: Day I sold everybody and nobody could believe it. The only people who didn't care was Chico Callos in DC, but everybody else cared.
Speaker 1: It was like passage to my house. I don't even care what he got. I don't be like yo, whatever, drop it off.
Speaker 3: Broy couldn't believe it.
Speaker 2: With pencils because I don't write penn is nowhere, I don't damn, I don't don't.
Speaker 3: Add up Paul. No, even Nick couldn't believe it. Nobody could believe it.
Speaker 2: Well, let's talk to let's talk to the ladies for a second, man, because it is Friday, so you know what that means.
Speaker 1: It's freaking, freaky, freaky Friday. Are you a young woman out there?
Speaker 2: Are a woman out there that is dating someone from the petite penis population? You love them, you love them, but he's lacking in that area. You love him, but you know that he's lacking in that area. He is a part of the petite penis population.
Speaker 1: So what's the question? But you love him, how do you tell him?
Speaker 2: Or do you tell him? I just want to know how you're coping. I'm just want to be a safe space for you this morning. I know that you know you don't really have a shoulder to cry on. I just want to help them cope with what they're dealing with this morning.
Speaker 1: That's all all right, eight don't drink five women ladies out there.
Speaker 3: So he's trying to see he So you're trying to ex women like, how do you tell a man is penis is small?
Speaker 1: How do you just deal with the situation?
Speaker 3: You love him, man, because if you have to tell you don't have to tell him. Man, he already know. The question is is it too small for you? If it's too small for you, how do you tell him it's too small for you?
Speaker 1: I like that. Damn he doesn't drink five eight five one five one. Ladies, if you're dealing with this, you want to vent a little bit to safe space. This is a safe space. That's right. You might be entitled the conversation, but we'll discuss it's The Breakfast.
Speaker 2: Donkey Today is sponsored by renowned personal injury attorney Michael to Bulling Ammon Soft.
Speaker 1: Don't be a donkey. When you need a fighter on your side. If you're ever injured, go to Michael to Bull dot com. That's Michael the Bull dot com. And when you mess with the bull, you get the horns. Wake that ass up Earth in the morning. The Breakfast Club