Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: So let's talk about a lot of times people will say, like, well, you know, by the time you guys talk about a stock it's already at this all time high, and it's already late it's already too late to invest in it. But if you if you want to take some more risk. Let's talk about one big name company that's not it's all time high that's actually dropped pretty drastically, Tesla. So, Tesla's fifty two week high was two hundred and ninety nine dollars, and it's hovering around one hundred and eighty eight dollars right now. It's down sixty dollars this year year to date, down sixty dollars. It's fifty two weeks low. Its one hundred and fifty two dollars, So it's not too low for a fifty two weeks not too happening.
Speaker 4: A fifty two weeks low.
Speaker 3: Tesla's stock is of interest because some people look at it like, you know, he just came out and said Elon just came out and talked about Elon uh ev competition coming from China and how if no regulation and government support is done.
Speaker 4: They're going to just go crazy.
Speaker 3: So some people might look at Tesla's stock as an opportunity because it's down right, it's one hundred dollars lower than it's fifty two weeks high, So it's like, okay, forty percent off of is high. This is an opportunity to buy. And then some people might look at it like Tesla's best days are behind them, and in the best case scenario, they'll probably move sideways. Worst case scenario, they might they might just continue to go down for it for a while. Right, and Elon Muss is extremely erratic in his behavior.
Speaker 4: The prediction has.
Speaker 5: Come true about him being the Kanye West of tech for sure.
Speaker 4: For sure, So.
Speaker 3: What what is your opinion as far as Tesla's stock is concerned.
Speaker 6: Both things can be true, so they could have the best days behind them, but it can also be a great investment opportunity. For disclosure, I've been in investment in Tesla forever. It's a picking stock club. But remember last year I was saying, you can't have a luxury brand and then discounted like I said, paylus you. That's come to bite them in the ass. If a car is over sixty grand, they are classified as a luxury vehicle. They used cars are selling forty percent and most people, if you bought from twenty nineteen on, you are underwater. Gotta put the cocaine down, got to pick some new management up. Starlink of course, is a darling company that he has that is probably three times better than Tesla. But we're seeing an issue of him even saying, well, I won't invest this technology or AI into Tesla unless I have control of interest. Well, you shouldn't have bought that dead, dying ass bird of a media company.
Speaker 5: I propose.
Speaker 6: If the stock continues to run this way over the next year, the Tesla needs a new CEO.
Speaker 5: I think he should remain on the board.
Speaker 6: He may need his Steve jobs a moment where he goes off and works on another project and focus solely into Starlink. But if you look at the margins are being compressed, I don't agree with the analyst saying that the stock could drop to eighty five. I would like to pick it up at one hundred and thirty five dollars. I will go heavy in there. But the stock has not performed well. Hedge funds are not in favor of it. You also have to remember that him and Biden don't have the best relationship. I thought it was interesting that Amazon decided to go with Rivian instead of Tesla, and you're the market leader, so he's pissed it. In Kanye West fashion, he's upset a few people over these last four years, and as people have less discretionary income. And let's be honest, that Tesla does not look better than Mercedes BMW. It does not look better than a lot of gms, the Highlander. There's nine cars I can name to look better than that Tesla. Everyone has that large iPad screen.
Speaker 5: Now, what are you gonna do?
Speaker 6: He has not delivered on that cyber truck, even though Kanye West look cool when he hopped out of it.
Speaker 5: I think they need a shake up in management.
Speaker 6: I think he should remain chairman, but I think they need a visionary CEO like Asatia, like a Jensen that will focus solely on the business to drive Tesla higher.
Speaker 5: But I still like the stock, but we just need new management.
Speaker 4: Do you believe in him as a CEO?
Speaker 7: I think that that let's start there, right if you mentioned all these things, and obviously we think of I don't think anyone's saying that Tesla won't be here long term, But do you believe in him as the CEO of the company.
Speaker 6: I think he's one of the greatest entrepreneur mins we've ever had, but he's not focused. Let me ask you guys a question, Yeah, would you let him run earn your leisure?
Speaker 5: Right? Now, that's talent in it.
Speaker 7: I preface it because it's interesting, right, Like, is this you preferenced Steve Jobs? But I feel like two years ago, maybe three years ago, there was this moment for Mark Zuckerberg, and it was there's a moment right where there's doubt around your company. You're in front of Congress every other week. You make this decision about an industry that people aren't really sure of, that you don't really have any ownership over right the metaverse, you're putting fifty billion dollars in. People are watching mistake after mistake. Apparently right from this view, you're losing leadership. Chryl Samdberg leaves, We're seeing all these things and then there becomes that moment of.
Speaker 4: Doubt and what happens?
Speaker 5: How what's the response?
Speaker 4: How will you respond?
Speaker 7: And meta has from that moment, we've seen his leadership change, we saw them correct some of the mistakes, and we've seen it bounce back. Is this that meta moment for Tesla?
Speaker 5: Are we at that point?
Speaker 6: Here's the difference even in my critique of Facebook, and then they change their name to Meta I never once said that Zuckerberg was not a great executive, and no one on earth has ever questioned its focus. Now, the deployment of capital into Metaverse, was that a mistake?
Speaker 5: Yes? Outside of that.
Speaker 6: In terms of media, he turned Instagram into the United States living room, there was never a question about his focus or even leadership capabilities. I don't hear Zuckerberg's commentary on those geopolitical issues. And for those of you who don't know, we're gonna talk about in Vince McMahon later, because there's a game inside of a game, especially when you're dealing with a cerebral assassin like Hunter. But when Elon started commenting on those affairs overseas.
Speaker 7: And this episode is brought to you by P and C Bank, A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, But understanding a professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to say pa and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association member fdic.
Speaker 5: Erners.
Speaker 4: What's up?
Speaker 7: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like The checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds Odds are they're using Square? We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners, Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run, and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com, backslash, go backslash, eyl to learn more. That square dot com backslash, go, backslash eyl, don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from El Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christine Nohm, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you were here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 6: Well name which countries that's when the tide turned. And they already knew he was doing party powder in office allegedly, but now all of a sudden it comes out.
Speaker 5: You have to be careful who you offend. Rasha.
Speaker 6: I remember that time you called me like hey oh, boys said this, and as a result.
Speaker 5: It tore down his empire.
Speaker 6: You can't upset and talk crazy to everyone and think that you're going to continue to have allies. We've seen this in succession. So I think the difference is while Eli and it's probably a smarter entrepreneur.
Speaker 5: He has less focus.
Speaker 6: Zuckerberg made a mistake, maybe for a quarter or two, to deploy all that capital into the metaverse. He adjusted, they did layoffs, the company went up. I listen, Zuckerberg got on the earnest call and said expect all of twenty twenty four sales to be down and first quarter twenty five. Zuckerberg came out swinging for the adjustment in the metaverse. That's the difference.
Speaker 5: That's the difference.
Speaker 6: And zuck only focuses on running that one spaceship, even though they may have What's app underneath and Instagram and Facebook, they have all those media properties.
Speaker 5: He's solely focused.
Speaker 6: On that, zucker I mean, Elon has too many companies, too many kids, too many side pieces.
Speaker 5: Then he wanted to go on the media run.
Speaker 6: Then you want to selectively promote thosee coin like I need to see linding you focus, especially in times like now I need a CEO who's laser in.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but I mean that's part of the transparency, right like that honestly that Zuckerberg displayed obviously has helped. I think when I when I listen to the call from the earner, he's telling you twenty twenty four, it's gonna be down for us. We're going to take a hit for a few months because of some of the things that you just mentioned, the outside factors, but internally, right when we're talking about the sales of the evs, when we're talking about the competition that's coming in from an international standpoint inside of this space, that key function going from luxury brand to now figuring out how do we make this thing accessible to all people? All those things play into it. I just wonder if that's this moment, But we'll see. We'll see also too.
Speaker 6: At best profit margin is eleven percent. Also, the difference between Meta and Tesla's being in the media business, but like a digital infrastructure, the margins were a hell of a lot higher, so you can dig yourself out of a hole faster like all companies that have very thing raised the margins. Like we can talk about traditional media later and how tech has eaten the lunch.
Speaker 5: Let me ask you guys a question.
Speaker 6: If they paid five billion for Raw shot back to your point, what is the rights to the Super Bowl on Netflix worth two?
Speaker 5: That's a big bag.
Speaker 6: Raw gets two point two live viewers per week for Raw maximum almost Bobby Lashley sena cool What is the NFL rights worth? So while traditional media razor thin margins you don't trust most of the broadcasters, Tech has come in and eating their lunch. That wouldn't be able to be done if the margins were a little bit better and their leadership was there. I'm really big on preventing the entire house from catching on fire. When I see a grease fire, we have a grease fire right here at Tesla. Zuckerberg put theirs out last year. They rebounded incredibly well. But outside of elin and they do have good management. But who do you hear that would run the company that will do a great job or is provided a great vision for the product lineup or product road map for the next three or four years. We don't see it. We don't see it. Eli, come on the show. I would love to have you. I have some questions for you, and I still think it's one of the great entrepreneurs all time.
Speaker 5: But entrepreneurs need focus.
Speaker 4: So would you invest in Tesla or No?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I've been been in Tulsa.
Speaker 4: For what I'm saying right right now, as if.
Speaker 6: We got to one thirty five, I would definitely touch it. I wouldn't buy it right now. I don't think it'll fall to the eighty five price that a couple of analysts were saying. But at one thirty five, I love it. You're buying us out there. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm buying confidently at one thirty five.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean you think it'll get to one thirty five.
Speaker 6: I've learned in twenty twenty four just to say anything as possible. I'm gonna giving you all lesse clips this year. I'm gonna give you yourself.
Speaker 7: Is traded at one eighty eight today, And like when we look at these things, let's I always like to put the context around it and so for the year starting this year. Obvious, it's only been twenty nine days in the year, it's down twenty four percent. But if you look at it year two market, but if you look at it over the past year, it's up twelve percent.
Speaker 5: Yep.
Speaker 7: Right from January twenty ninth of twenty twenty three to January twenty ninth of twenty twenty four, it's up to twelve percent. Yes, it's having it. Obviously, we saw what happened over the past this month. But if you've been in it long term, yeah.
Speaker 5: You're still suld be good.
Speaker 7: Yeah, five years over five years and eight hundred percent.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you're you're good if you're in long term. Two things that I have to factor in February, the last two weeks are usually the worst months for the first quarter because all the new capital from the hedge funds are being deployed into March. So we could see a drag a little bit lower. And if they hadn't lower those prices on the cars, I wouldn't have as much concern because the margins will be there. But when cars used to be seven thousand, now they're selling for forty four to two or something like. There's some tasses on Hurts right now. We ain't talked about them in a while. For twenty nine thousand, the use market, I'm like, what how you not keep imagine if you paid all that money without the upgrades and then you see it on Hurts for twenty two thousand and then the charging market selling isn't as big as it should be.
Speaker 5: So I think this is a thing that can be corrected. For sure. Long term they're fine, but.
Speaker 6: I need to see strong or at least a plan for this is the plan to dig us out of this hole and give some stability to the stock and we'll be a okay, yeah, all.
Speaker 4: Right, okay, all right. Switching gears.
Speaker 5: So what I'm trying to do better this year?
Speaker 7: Yeah, but they're part of just the last week, so they just real quick like that's part of the infrastructure bill, right. Part of it was making sure that EV stations are put out throughout the country, more of them. Obviously you would think that the leader in that space would benefit from it. So well, I mean edgis in a watch. Make sure you pay attention to everything that's happened, and they all.
Speaker 2: They tied back together.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, an illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families.
Speaker 2: Will be protected. Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,