Speaker 1: A right news round up in information overload. Our here's our toll free telephone number if you want to be a part of the program at eight hundred nine four one Sean if you want to join us. It is spectacularly ignorant to me. As we were discussing earlier with Lindsay Graham, you know how you have people making idiotic observations comments like why are we in Iran. I'm like, because they have been you know, their nuclear ambitions never went away. They learned nothing from Operation Midnight Hammer, and they were an existential threat to the United States, the region, and world safety and security. And there are a bunch of radicals that believe that they were on a mission from God to kill every man, woman and child that didn't convert to their point of view. You know, So this is you know, the President couldn't have been more clear, over and over and over and over and over again, Iran can never obtain a nuclear weapon, and that Operation Epic Fere he would ensure the regime's terrorist proxies in the region can no longer destabilize the region. And that's now giving this region the greatest opportunity for peace, probably in a thousand years, and also to annihilate the uranium regimes navy and annihilate the regime's deadly ballistic missiles program, which by the way, they were going from two thousand pounds ballistic missiles to four thousand pounds ballistic missiles. And you see, they have no problem firing those missiles at every country in the region, with the exception I think of Lebanon. I mean, it's pretty unbelievable. Then you have these other dumb people, and they're dumb. Some of the commentary out there, and the punditry class is just downright ignorant, and I think a lot of them have no clue what the Trump doctrine is, what it means, or any memory of his past military actions. Yes, he believes in we can't. He believes in no forever wars, no boots on the ground. Yes, they've left the door open in this case, just in case there might be a specific operation. No serious ground forces. Is not going to be a ground war in Iran. That's not going to happen. But the president, in keeping with that, understands the lessons of history. Donald Trump does not take orders or do anything he does not believe is the right thing to do. He took out the ISIS Caliphate Solamani, He took out Bag Daddy, dropped the mother of all bombs on Afghanistan. Operation Midnight Hammer took out Iranian nucleo sites fourteen bunker buster bombs. And now we have Operation Epic Fury, and it will come to an end and Iran will no longer be a threat to the region. And hopefully the Iranian people will take this once in a generation opportunity and return that what formerly was Persha to a great culture that it once was. The nobody has any beef with the people of Iran. We want them to be free. They were begging Donald Trump for help. He said, helps on the way. Now help has arrived. Now there's going to come a moment where they have to take things into their own hands, and hopefully they will take advantage of that opportunity. I asked the Prime Minister of Israel pbe Net and Yahoo. He was chuckling as I was asking it, you know, and I mentioned I said to him, I've known him thirty years. You can't force Donald Trump to do a single thing he doesn't want to do. I promise you, I've known him that long. I know how he thinks. Anyway, here's the question and answer.
Speaker 2: There are people that say, well, the Prime Minister of Israel dragged Donald Trump into it, and as somebody that's been friends with him over thirty years, nobody drags Donald Trump into anything, number one.
Speaker 1: But I want to get your reaction to that.
Speaker 3: Oh, you're right. I mean, that's ridiculous. Donald Trump is the strongest leader in the world. He does what he thinks is right for America. He does also what he thinks is right for future generations. And frankly, we're partners in that effort because I've devoted my life to securing the life of the one and only Jewish state, and believe me, it's been a struggle.
Speaker 1: Okay. Joining us now is doctor Dan Deiker. He's the president of Jerusalem Center for the for Security and Foreign Affairs and American Israeli expert on Iran's global terror network. I think one of the best things that I saw that you put together is the great timeline of Iran and events leading up to Operation Epic Fury, and how many Americans have been killed, and how many people in the region have been killed, and all the terror they've been fomenting you know, either directly or through their terror proxy Amas proxies Amas is Ballah or the Houti rebels or whoever. But they've been supporting terror throughout that region forever.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, thanks for having me on the show, and good evening from the middle of Jerusalem. We are at the We stand at the precipice of an extraordinary shift in the Middle East with the moral clarity and not the artificial intelligence, but the human intelligence. The President Donald Trump, who is the most consequential president in American history in our view, certainly with regard to this imminent threat, and it is an imminent threat by the Iranian regime to the American people, not only to as Prime Minister Antanyao said to you just the other day, Sean, not only to the Jewish people and the one and only of nation state of the Jewish people. But I think it's been under emphasized in the American discourse despite the efforts that you have undertaken yourself over the last years. The American people, the President noticed, are in danger because there was firm intelligence by Israeli intelligence, by the CIA that the Iranian regime was building in underground city of nuclear ballistic terror hundreds of meters underground, and that could take a matter of months. And with twenty five hundred ballistic missiles left in their inventory after midnight hammer and building two to three hundred missiles a month, they could create. As they told Steve Witcoff the other day, the Foreign Minister of Iran told him with great pride that they could manufacture in a matter of weeks eleven nuclear devices. And I have absolutely no doubt that they would use those devices against American interests across the Middle East in all of the seven or eight major military installations. The United States has to protect the vital interests of the American people in the Western Alliance. That's what brought the than Trump to act immediately and without hesitation. So there are those that say there was not an imminent thread. Many of the American people didn't understand why the President suddenly acted with such great fury. But I think listening to Secretary of War Hegseth, the President himself, and Secretary of State Rubio, people should understand that there was an acute and imminent thread against the American people by this fanatical messianic Islamic regime in Iran.
Speaker 1: I think that Americans forget all that Iran has done to sow terror, not only in the region, but their proclamations of death to Israel and death to America, and how serious they were about all of it. What do you say to those people that just didn't believe them, because I think there are a lot of people that are just dumb.
Speaker 4: Well, you know, Sean, you and I remember back in nineteen seventy nine when the Shah fell and the Islamic Revolution took place very quickly, what was the first thing that the Grandio told the holm And he said, he said death to America. That was the first thing he said. And then afterwards he said death to Israel, because he said that America is the great Satan and Israel is a little Satan. So in his order of priority, it was the US led Western Alliance that he wanted to destroy, and they have maintained that intention for the last forty seven years. And I think it's important to remind the great American people that besides holding fifty two American hostages from the US Embassy in Tehran for four hundred and forty four days in the Death Dungeons of Tehran until President Ronald Reagan took office January twentieth, nineteen eighty one, which frightened the hell excuse my language, but it frightened the hell out of that of the Islamic Republic and his leadership. That's when they freed fifty two American hostages.
Speaker 1: But from the day that Ronald Reagan was sworn into office in nineteen eighty one, on January twentieth, yes.
Speaker 4: Sir, absolutely, and that was just that would foretell the way the Iranian regime would respond to massive and morally driven American power. And let's remind the American people that in nineteen eighty three, that same Iranian regime murdered two hundred and forty one service women and servicemen in the Marine barracks on a peacekeeping mission in Beirut. And they then subsequently murdered hundreds of other American servicemen and women in Iraq through these ied devices, these incendiary devices, roadside bombs, and they tried to assassinate President Trump twice. Now, if that isn't a reason to launch a major military operation and ultimately dismantle this evil regime, I don't know. I wouldn't know what else to tell.
Speaker 1: What to say, I quick break more with doctor Dandiker, President of the Jerusalem Center for Security and Foreign Affairs, is with us. Then we'll get to your calls on the other side. Are toll free numbers eight hundred and nine foot one Sean if you want to be a part of the program. We continue now, Doctor Dan Piker with US, President Jerusalem Center for Security and Foreign Affairs is with us. I just think that, you know, we've got to learn the lessons of history. And I don't want to sound like a broken record on this program, but I keep reminding people of Mao China, Stalin Russia, Hitler Germany, Mussolini fascism Tojo Japan, Paul pot In the killing Fields, and over one hundred million human souls destroyed in the name of some ism. And you know, one of the ways you prevent mass death is when you see evil emerging, you've got to take out the cancer before it spreads. And you know, history is replete with examples of times that we knew what we were dealing with and never had the moral courage or conviction to do it. I mean, you know, one voice in the wilderness that understand understood Hitler's rise to power and actually red mind comp and believed it was Winston Churchill. And meanwhile, Neville Chamberlain, you know, took the path of many Democrats in the US House and Senate of appeasement, or the path of Joe Biden and Barack Obama and dropping you know, palettes of cash, you know, you know, billions of dollars on a tarmac in Iran. You know, pretty pleased with sugar on top. You know, please don't build out nuclear weapons. I mean, is asinine. And yet it took all these presidents in the interim since nineteen seventy nine, you know, took Donald Trump to step up and say this threat is real. It's a clear and present danger and for future generations. And he did mention future generations. We're not going to allow them to get a nuclear weapon. We owe it to the future generations. I mean, if this generation doesn't do doesn't leave this country better and safer and more prosperous, what is the point of our success if we don't think about future generations. I know, my grandparents thought of their grandchildren and their children, and my parents thought of us and their future grandchildren. You know that that was a big part of their motivation growing up poor and then working their ass off their whole life.
Speaker 4: Absolutely Sean. And in fact, I think what President Trump has recognized, which is similar to what Prime Minister Natanyeo might have had the great pleasure and honor of serving in unofficial capacities and being in his presence many times discussing things since October the seventh, is that total victory against radical Islamic terror is possible. And presidents before him, certainly President Biden, President Obama, but I think he even President George W. Bush, with the greatest of intentions, in the most extraordinarily difficult position he was in after September eleventh, I'm not sure they believed that total victory was possible against against terrorist regimes, and you know, following the last major conventional war in World War two. But it is possible. And I think that if we see what Prime Minister Natania has done to cut off, to amputate the tentacles of the Iranian regimes terror octopus, and we see what President Trump did together with Prime Minister Nataniao in Midnight Hammer, we see that the regime has been severely degraded and it is now on a pathway towards collapse and total victory is possible. It's critically important for your children in mind, for all of US Americans and Israelis alike, and Judeo Christian Western civilization stands at the crossroads right now. And this is not a pr talking point. This is absolutely the fact, being on the ground and exposed to Israeli intelligence and intelligence even of Arab partners around the around the region, we should point out to the American people, especially those watching this listening to this great program, that six Arab countries who had been adamant in their opposition to an American led military action against the Iranian Islamic regime are now publicly condemning the Iranian regime and siding with the President. And I think that that's I think.
Speaker 1: You're going to see all of these Arab countries now work towards a long lasting peace in the region. I hope they're successful in that endeavor. I'm just running out of time. Doctor Dan Piker, President Jerusalem Center for Security and part Affairris Sir, thank you for being with us.
Speaker 4: Thank you ever so much.
Speaker 1: Sean eight hundred and nine point one. Sean, if you want to be a part of the program.
Speaker 5: You can't always believe what the other side claims.
Speaker 4: That's why there's the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 1: By twenty five now till the top of the hour. Eight nine point one, Shawn is our number. If you want to be a part of the program. Well, first I want to tell you about Rush Tax Resolution dot com. If God forbid, you get a notice from the IRS, do not ignore it. Now, the IRS is not allowed to send out empty threats warning you that they will levy your bank account or garnish your wages. If in fact they send it, they will follow through if you do not act by their deadline. The same goes if you're a business you're behind on payroll taxes, the IRS has the power to shut down your business, drain your bank account, go after you personally. The rule number one we've learned over the decade we've partnered with Rush Tax Resolution is do not try to deal with the IRS on your own. Let the experts handle it. They do this every day. Call Rush Tax Resolution eight hundred two nine nine eighty seventy seven. Now Rush Tax has an eight plus rating with a Better Business Bureau. The only company I trust and recommend. If you're in trouble with the IRS, and if you mention my name rush tax, this is what they're gonna do for you. They'll give you a free IRS transcript investigation. Other firms charge hundreds. They'll do it upfront. They'll do it for free. And the best best part, they'll only take your case if they know they can help you. Period. Don't wait. Don't think it's going to go away. It won't. Now do what so many of my listeners have done over the years, they've called rush tax. Their tax nightmares are over. Now it's your turn. You don't need that stress in your life. Paul Tolfrey. It's eight hundred two nine nine eighty seventy seven. Eight hundred two nine nine eighty seventy seven on the web's Rush Tax Resolution dot com. That's Rush Tax resolution dot com if you're just joining us. We mentioned it at the top of the show. Homeland Security Secretary Christy Nome is stepping down at the end of the month. President Donald J. Trump announcing today saying that he would tap Oklahoma Senator friend of the program Mark Wayne Mullen to replace her. Quote, I'm pleased to announce that the highly respected US Senator from the great state of Oklahoma. Mark Wayne Mullen will become the US Secretary of Homeland Security effect of March thirty first, twenty twenty six. He added that Nome, who he said has served us well, will take over a new role called the Envoy for the Shield of the Americas. The President described that position as one that will lead our new security initiative in the Western Hemisphere. Trump spoke to Noahim this afternoon about the job switch. According to two very different sources and people familiar with the conversation, the secretary is traveling. She had a press conference earlier today. Asked by NBC News about the president's announcement, Mullens that I just found out before you guys did, adding that I and Trump would talk more later on Thursday, meaning today. Mullen, a former mixed martial artist, served for a decade in the House before he won a twenty twenty three special election to the US Senate. I've gotten to know Mark Way Mullen. Well, he's a great guy, and I assume there's a reason that the President did this. I just don't know what it is. Anyway, let me you know, Linda, I was fighting for James tallerco to lose as the Democratic nominee for the Texas Senate. I might have been wrong. I was supporting Jasmin Crockett. Jasmin Crockett. I even endorsed her because I thought she'd be the easiest to beat very nefarious intentions. Right, And there's nobody more that is more fun to kind of joke around about than Jasmin Crockett. She says a lot of crazy stuff. Anyway, now that I've been reading about James tell A Rico, do you read about this guy?
Speaker 6: Yeah, he's scary.
Speaker 1: Uh he said, I got the You're gonna love it. By the way, Linda's head is about to explode. I'm not sure if she knows this. I got the coolest action figure for Christmas. Thank you to all the healthcare superheroes working today. Let's help by getting vaxed and boosted. It was a Fauci action figure.
Speaker 6: Oh my god.
Speaker 7: Did it have a beagle that it was strangling next to him?
Speaker 1: Look, I don't don't shoot the messenger. I mean, if there's anyone that despises in any Fauci more in the world, that's Linda. Now, he also said this, I think you have a cut of it modern science recognizes there are more than two biological sexes, that there are six. Let's play it.
Speaker 8: I want us all to be aware of is that that modern science obviously recognizes that there are many more than two biological sexes. In fact, there are six, which honestly represent Hefner surprised me too, because I, you know, am not well versed in this this issue area. I'm not a scientist. I'm a politician a lot worse than a scientist.
Speaker 1: Okay, I only count two. Do you know what the other four are? Can you help me? Maybe we should rock and see if we can get the answer. I don't know what the other four are.
Speaker 6: I gotta tell you something, I really.
Speaker 1: I don't wait a minute before you say what you're about to say. I'm urging it to Please be careful, Please don't please, don't cost me you know, fifteen lawyers, but based on what you're about to say, go ahead.
Speaker 6: Don't worry.
Speaker 7: I mean, at the end of the day, I don't think there's anything more ridiculous then listening to someone who thinks he has a right to hold public office in any capacity at any level, who does not know how many genders and sexers there are in the United States of America, in the world anywhere, ever, there's only two.
Speaker 6: It's not hard.
Speaker 1: You and I agree. I a man or another thing if I met, But I want to interview the guy. Can you call him and tell me I'm on the show? No, have that's.
Speaker 6: Our audience, absolutely, absolutely.
Speaker 1: No audience wants to hear We'll play make fun of.
Speaker 9: No, no, no, no.
Speaker 1: You don't get to decide. It's my show, Sean Hannity.
Speaker 6: I have a little bit of power. I can call him and say, listen, we would love to have listen now.
Speaker 1: How about a sad book of myself? And then you'll have Oh can you do that before?
Speaker 7: Can I give you the number you can call now. I would love to hear that conversation. So what our audience for that matter?
Speaker 1: All right? By the way, he also said that our trans community needs abortion care too. I'm actually a little uncomfortable even asking you to answer, if you know, if you know the answer to what the hell he's talking about.
Speaker 7: He doesn't know what he's talking about. Just because he has subscribed too crazy does not mean the rest of us need to honor it or recognize it. Go sit in a rubber room and talk to yourself all day about your six biological folks and how boys.
Speaker 1: To piss me off before the show. I like to piss her off during the show. This is we go on this.
Speaker 9: Her.
Speaker 1: Really it's like infuriator, especially the Fauci action figure, and that there are more than two biological sexes. All right, I'll keep going because considering it's working. White skin gives me in every white American immunity from the virus. But we spread at wherever we go through our words, our actions, and our systems. We don't have to be showing symptoms like a white hood or a can better a flag to be contagious. The only cure is diagnosing the virus within ourselves and taking dramatic actions to contain the spread. The first small step is proclaiming loudly and unequivocally that black lives matter. I think every life matters. I think God created every man, woman, and children. Would he disagree with.
Speaker 7: Them ever, ever, ever, ever say black lives matter. I would never, ever, ever say any particular races life mattered. I'm so sick and tired of the identity politics, and especially today, wherever.
Speaker 1: You believe that every human being was created by God with the potential for good and evil, like I do.
Speaker 7: Potential is the operative word, not always used, but potentially they could have been a good person. Now you have an idiot like Tallerico, who, let's be honest, is not living up to any potentially.
Speaker 6: He has no idea if he's a man and a woman.
Speaker 7: He hates his own skin and he wants to make everybody else feel the same way.
Speaker 6: You can go fly a kite. I'm sick of it. I'm not playing the game. I'm proud of who I am.
Speaker 1: And that's the end of it now.
Speaker 6: And let me tell you something else.
Speaker 7: In a nation like twenty twenty six today, everybody's mixed. You know, when I look at my kids' schoolroom, nobody's white, nobody's black, nobody's Hispanic, nobody's Asian. They're all mixed because all that stuff went out the window a long time ago. But Democrats know that they can't win anything unless they play somebody as being the martyr, because if you're not the martyr and you're not the victim, they have nothing to run on because they're not very smart.
Speaker 1: Again, back, I got more to go go through before you lose your atom shift. So God is non binary?
Speaker 7: Definitely, don't want me to comment on that one. I won't even This is why I didn't give up cursing for lent. This is why this is why I held on cursing.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, I'm glad you're not doing it on the air. Our southern border and I think we have this cut. Our southern border should be like our front porch. There should be a giant welcome matt out front.
Speaker 8: How do you balance your feelings toward ice the people you will represent who support deporting undocumented immigrants. You have thirty seconds.
Speaker 10: So my family is from the border. My mom grew up in Laredo, Texas. I feel like Texans understand this issue of immigration more so than people in other states because we live with it, both the benefits and the challenges. So what I've said is that our southern border should be like our front porch. There should be a giant welcome mat out front and a lock on the door. We can welcome immigrants who want to live the American dream. We can build a pathway to citizenship for those neighbors who have been here, making us richer and stronger, and we can keep out people who mean to do us harm.
Speaker 1: Oh, if he's that welcoming, I think he should invite all the illegals that were unvetted by Harris and Biden Mayorcis to live in his house. What do you think I love it.
Speaker 7: I think he should leave his door wide open. In fact, he should probably make that egress a little wider, get a little more space in there, let more people in at a time. I think it'll be great. Let's see how he's doing it a couple on and we'll come back to that. We'll put a pin in that one for him.
Speaker 1: I say this in the context of abortion. The Angel comes down and asks Mary, the mother of Jesus, is what he's referring to, if this is something she wants to do, Wow, you have no work for that one. I probably shall not, even it's.
Speaker 6: So blasphema Sean.
Speaker 7: It's just one of those things that I really do feel that there is a reckoning, and I really do feel like people like tall Rico. There will be a coming to Jesus literally, and he is going to have some answers to give, and I quite frankly, I don't think he has them.
Speaker 6: I really don't.
Speaker 1: It's our busy phones my old stomping ground, Atlanta, Georgia. James, how are you? I saw that when President Trump was last there, he went to the Varsity. What do you have? What do you have? What do you have? I missed the Varsity. I love the Varsity.
Speaker 9: Yes, altho. I live in Atlanta now and with my fam in and everything, and I love it here.
Speaker 5: My home, where I'm from, my birthplace is Montgomery, Alabama, a state that you was once the end.
Speaker 1: Also, yeah, I was in Huntsville, Alabama. Been to Montgomery many times. Won't you ever go to the Flora Obama be where the Florabama?
Speaker 9: Oh no, no, no, I don't think I know about that one, but it is. I tell you what.
Speaker 5: Montgomery.
Speaker 9: I was actually in the Civil Rights March with Martin Luther King. I'm old enough to was a kid, little kid, and they told us that it's history, and we got a chance to walk in it. And I saw a little bit of history happen. So that's my claim.
Speaker 1: That's very cool. I knew a lot of the people that worked with Martin Luther King Jr. When I went to Atlanta. You know, I knew his driver, guy by the name of Tom Hawke, and Tom Houk is a huge liberal, but he's a fun guy to hang out with. I'll tell you that. And yeah, then Joseah Williams and oh there are so many great icons and the young Joseph Lowery. I know all these guys and used to have them on the radio regularly.
Speaker 9: And I I, yeah, it's quite a history and and and it's a lot. I can probably tell you more at some point. But because I saw a lot, I saw a lot and some of those people. I had some contacts with so many people in in the civil rights moving back back in that time because my mother was a friend of one of the civil rights leaders that was close to Marl Luther King, Ralph David Avenue act there they grew up together, and so I got a chance to see and be a part of a little bit of history. But what I called you about is the justification of the war. And you think about war on terror. You remember when George Bush made a decoration of war Ontel after nine and eleven that we declared war on terror. Well, think about it. He didn't give no end to that, And so I assume that the war on Terror is continuing. And so when I see think about Iran and the muthers, and I toling of all them. They part of it, and in fact they are their headquarters of terrorism all over the war. And so taking out them, I don't see where you need a permission of Congress to make a tank on a terrorist organization, and that's really what they are doing. We really not don't have a beef with the people of Iran, but the but they group, their organization, what they are running Iran, we needed to take out and so I didn't. So that's to me in cong if they're looking for a legal reason, I think that would be a good reason when you cook it to the effect he was in the war of terror, that they should be able to be able to link that to a s a reason that you don't have to go to because I think Barack Obama used when he attacked it, Ben Latton and Seman eating.
Speaker 1: Obama when it came to a Ran was nothing but an appeaser. Joe Biden was an appeaser Donald Trump. You know, after he took out the nuclear sites, you'd think these people would have woken up and realized that they are that vulnerable and stop there there they as they cling to terror, But they didn't.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 1: That's gonna wrap things up for today. We have full complete coverage of Operation Epic Fury tonight Hannity on the Fox News Channel. We'll check in with the Speaker of the House Mike Johnson, General Keith Kellogg will join us tonight, Rebecca Heinrich tonight, Jim Hanson, Nicole Parker, and much much more. What is the threat to our homeland, especially after Biden Harris, majorcus let In all these unvetted illegals from over two hundred countries, many countries would terroritize all Coming up nine eastern tonight on Hannity on the Fox News Channel, Say DVR nine eastern. We'll see you then back here tomorrow. Thank you for making the show possible.