Speaker 1: On today's episode The Command Center Podcast, We've got NFL draft news. It's coming to d C. Man.
Speaker 2: I cannot wait.
Speaker 1: You know, let's not lose Fred, what do you think? All right? We got undrafted free agents? How hard is it to make the team as an undrafted free agent? These guys got great insight on that. They put a lot of undrafted free agents that are good football players. And then can I have your number?
Speaker 2: Yes, he is eighty two. I'm your top ten. It is twenty seven.
Speaker 1: Time it all starts right now. Welcome to the Command Center Podcast. I'm Logan Paulson here with Fred Smoot and santanam Osgins and ten. I got some bone to pick with Fred?
Speaker 2: What you got? So?
Speaker 1: I said, Fred, you're gonna do the Josh Connolly offensive line challenge And he said he was going to do it jumping out of a pool. And I was like, that'd be pretty cool. I like to see that. And then today I came in and Fred's like my back and so I don't know, like my man is just like seemingly has an endless ability to talk about something. I think in this conversation they'll try to convince me that he's gonna do it.
Speaker 3: He loves sounding like he can do something. I've been telling us he ride bikes for the last three years.
Speaker 2: I was about to ride it. Ain't even took a picture of his bike yet.
Speaker 1: So eve been targeted on the bikes.
Speaker 4: It ain't I have I watched civilians do the jest. I mean to Josh Connor, it challenging. It's like, don't do it. Like somebody gonna tell someone they like they're literally and they don't know how bad they look.
Speaker 2: You knew it.
Speaker 5: Well.
Speaker 1: The best one I saw was the guy that he said it to me. I forget his name, he has his own it's like red zone whatever, and he just like basically just stood up from a knee.
Speaker 2: I'm like, that ain't the same thing. Like, you got to realize this is a three hundred pounds of doing this and for him to.
Speaker 4: Do it as quick as he did it, Like, I wan, you did shock me on your quickness. I told you should have been a tackle. You should have been a tackle in this league for fifteen years. He doing it at three hundred pounds a quick as he did it. Hey, man, this good stuff. I like it.
Speaker 2: So I ain't trying it I feel like you could do it though I probably.
Speaker 3: Can, but man, my knees and the old I'm getting men, it needs.
Speaker 2: To talk to you. Now. I'll be forty six, is dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can still run around a little bit. He still out some juice.
Speaker 4: That's the one thing about us old do we get It ain't that we can't do stuff.
Speaker 2: We just don't want to try trying.
Speaker 3: Like mentally we like I stopped playing basketball because of that.
Speaker 1: Well, Jason videotaped it and I was like, I don't know if I can do I got down and I was like, I don't know if I can do it. Yeah, just just like my body's not right. And he'd like to do like a fifteen minute warmth to get it going. So worked out, but you need to do it. You needn't take take the two takes twos.
Speaker 2: But you also working and you still got some youthul this about you. You're old.
Speaker 1: It's me and Towne. So now I still play hockey, you know, still run around like I don't play basketball anymore.
Speaker 3: But I get scared every time I go to one of those Bank of America events that football and see those cats tear stuff.
Speaker 2: I say to myself. You know what time to leave it behind.
Speaker 4: We do a back of the American Vent at the stadium every year and people don't understand that these bankers come out here and they get dressed in these uniforms, and every year we do a speech before it and we tell them don't go as hard as go, don't try to everybody years somebody tears at acl MCL He's like it.
Speaker 2: Does itch Achilles.
Speaker 4: And I'm just watching these bankers lay on the ground like somebody's cap gonna be We've drawn tomorrow because this dude is laying on the ground.
Speaker 1: Yeah. It is like when you cause I do like the strength conditioning stuff outside and getting people ready for stuff like it. If you haven't think about the last time, like most people, it's like, oh what is LEST say you sprinted? Not ran? What was I say you sprinted? And some people be like high school, high school? Yeah, so it's been fifteen or twenty years since you've done that, and you're like, you know what I'm gonna do? Sprint?
Speaker 2: Sprint.
Speaker 1: Your body's like not ready, not made for that. You gotta keep it, keep that skill. It's a skill, and you gotta keep the tissues nice. And tolerant. So anyway, So Fred, I'm going to say, you're not going to do the Josh con.
Speaker 4: A'm going to do on my own time. Yeah, I come from I come I'm a nineties guy. You know, in the nineties we used to keep secrets. We ain't have to show everything, not show any jobs. Come on the challenge and say I did it and don't show anybody.
Speaker 3: Oh lord, don't count because you said you're gonna do it out of a pool just so you can look better than them logan, and don't can you.
Speaker 2: See me jumping out of the water, water, dripping down, scooting back.
Speaker 3: You ain't even gonna do it. You couldn't go to one feet and do it, let alone three feet.
Speaker 2: Hey, you know the one thing about me got no feelings, can't.
Speaker 1: Be hurt, can't be hurt. So yeah, keeping out for friend Josh Connell challenge. Yeah, I'm excited to see it. You're not gonna do I'm excited for him to talk about it.
Speaker 2: So listen, I like I say, we interviewed Josh Connelly.
Speaker 4: I feel like he was a great dude, shock that he used to play running back, But when I seen what he did the challenge.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh, them running back feet right there. So you know what the.
Speaker 1: Thing about him is, I feel like you could game weight like he was like a skinny three.
Speaker 4: Ft Yeah, I'm gonna say, and not lose a step, Like, not lose a step.
Speaker 2: His quickness is its unbelievable. He's quick to be.
Speaker 3: One of the first thing that I said when I saw him, I'm like, I wanted they going to try to emphasize that with him, like or just let it happen, you know what I mean. Certain guys come in here they say, hey, man, I need you like that.
Speaker 2: That happened to me.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: They tried to force ten ten on me, and I think it's crazy. That's why I probably hurt my knees so soon. They tried to force it on me too.
Speaker 4: Come on, I was like one hundred and cent andy five pound, and they like, we need you to eat bad carbs, Like.
Speaker 1: When times did you well, what did you end up plannet? Did you one five or.
Speaker 2: I played at one cent to five for my whole first two years.
Speaker 1: That's the thing, man, it doesn't really it doesn't really matter, you know what I mean, Like it's a it's a thing. But like with him, the only reason I bring it up is because I feel like he could a certain guys like offensive linemen where you're like, you're athletic enough, you could probably get some more ten pounds of like of good strength and it's going to help you like anchor the bull and do some stuff in space.
Speaker 4: Especially when they try to power when when they try to power rushing, Like, yeah, he gonna have to take that own because that's what everybody see when they see a field on him, is him going against green and he powered bull rushed him, and they like can he take Yes, he can take it.
Speaker 2: He just went ready for that, right, Yeah.
Speaker 1: That's him playing on the right side. Really messed up. Yeah anyway, so uh yeah, keep talking about Josh Connell because we're excited about him. ROO Community camp is this Friday, so we'll have a show out kind of covering.
Speaker 2: The football season back. Yeah, people once in the camp starts football season back.
Speaker 1: Well. It's funny, like we were walking over here from the from our offices to the studio and like they've they're on the field practicing right now.
Speaker 2: No, they're there, they're there.
Speaker 1: So it is for them, it's back for us it's back.
Speaker 2: So the once it warms up a little bit, you know, everything is getting what's the mosquitoes come back? You know his time.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Friday, we're gonna try and have a live show like from the camp from the field. We're gonna try and go live with like a field pass that we normally do so our fans can subscribe, like put the note of cation button one here and on Friday, probably go live from Rookie Camp there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, which is great. It's a one day that's live to the media or open to the media, so we'll check that out. And in addition to live events, we have merch incoming. So we always appreciate a good fan input here fan design, so comment or leave a design suggestion at that hawk outside, that hawk outside all one word at gmail dot com. We love to get that stuff. Jason reviews that, Caroline reviews that stuff. Yeah. We got great suggestions for questions from there, and we get great suggestions for merch ideas like.
Speaker 4: Hal ass that is is how we got that holt that hog outside.
Speaker 2: And then we got the three stooge your shirt did we.
Speaker 1: Get Yeah, And so people say, well, then how do I get merched? I can't buy it because we don't sell it. But you know, you get it as you go to live events. So we're doing a live ccpod Friday, May twenty third at Tom's watch Bar Navy Yard. So make sure you guys kind of circle that calendar, circle that Daan in your calendar save. It should be around eight o'clock. I think because we're doing.
Speaker 4: And all the NAS fans that's already gonna be there, we stop there because I'm gonna try to sneak in the Nats game.
Speaker 2: That's what I do. I'm gonna make first of.
Speaker 3: All, that's all He's going for the Glizzys I love.
Speaker 4: Can we all agree that out of all the sports, baseball has the best foods in the stadium?
Speaker 2: Can we all agree on that? Like, do y'all want to compe just from from my experience?
Speaker 1: Jason said, it's true.
Speaker 5: Your food, of course, Jason, Jason got so happy over there.
Speaker 2: You see them jumping out and set. It's true for whatever you get that in its cramp cakes, the smell.
Speaker 3: But I think also it depends on where you're getting it from, because where we have the luxury of getting it from, we wrapped behind home plate. Yeah, we in the we're in the big area where all the foods just like, come on, come on.
Speaker 2: When I go to Camadam Yard, I go to in that stadium.
Speaker 4: The shmals from a baseball stadium are different than a football stadium then basketball, than anything you could like, the.
Speaker 2: Menus are extremely big.
Speaker 4: Like when I say it's nothing you cannot eat, now, I can say this now if you go to the Raiders game, I mean because we went to Vegas. Now their menu is huge. Their mean you that's a totally different menu right there. But baseball stadium's best food in sports.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so like Camdon Yards, you could get a hot dog, but you can also get like a crabby hot dog where they put like crab over it.
Speaker 1: You could do like.
Speaker 2: They they get. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Now then that's you're not gonna believe this. They're really good sushi at the park, really yes, they have.
Speaker 1: Like in fact, you got sushi at a baseball game, you would.
Speaker 6: Say that, but I trust other people that were there all the time. You're like, trust us. They like bring it, they ship it in every day. It's fresh, they cut it right there. It's wild. Now, it's not like NAT's Park sushi. It's like some third part. Yeah, but that's all they do is fresh good.
Speaker 2: It's good. So it's wild yeah, but baseball baseball.
Speaker 6: But I tell you what, FedEx Field next year is going to have some good food too. I've seen like some of the things. We hear some upgrades and they're working on that too.
Speaker 2: So I've heard they go have some smoothie there. I don't want to.
Speaker 1: I can't even like. I don't want that though.
Speaker 2: I'm not even going there renewing. I'm not going to.
Speaker 1: Make sure you come to live event May twenty third, Tom's Watchbar Navy Yard. Okay, so make sure you check that out. And again, you want free stuff, we love giving it out. That's where you're going to get it at those live events all right now. Also, we've got some exciting news about the stadium coming back to RFK potentially if you want to keep up with that, like we are not up to date, We've got a staff writer he writes about all the time. If you keep up with all the latest RFK stadium news, visits Commanders dot com slash News Stadium where you can line up to learn more and show your support. That's the part I messed scraphob. Thank you. So yeah, we want to show the sport if you guys wanted that RFK. This is a great way to support that and show everyone were pretty just about it because we are reduced about it.
Speaker 2: And you the only one on this panel that's played at RFK.
Speaker 4: That is true, you are and it is crazy, right, this unbelievable considing you how did you play there?
Speaker 2: First of all?
Speaker 1: Why it was for the Eagle Bank Bowl. Eagle Bank Bowl twenty ten. We were playing our two thousand and nine twenty ten played Temple. It was freezing.
Speaker 2: Wasn't any pros on the Temple team that you played against? Question?
Speaker 1: He was a defensive and Muhammad he was like he played for the Jets for a couple of years. He's the first round pick.
Speaker 2: I know exactly who you top. You know what's crazy about it?
Speaker 3: For all the years I've been here, Yeah, passing by that stadium, it didn't it don't look like it ever been played in since the years that they see even though the next played in the next player, even imagine no one them having games in that stadium all that time.
Speaker 2: So when you say you played, I'm like, bro.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was crazy, and I remember, like our coach Rick new Heusler, He's like, this is a big deal because, like you know, there's like this is where the super Bowls are won, and he kind of talked to us through the history. It does kind of have like a like thet to it. Yes, and again it wasn't definitely wasn't at its best, no doubt, but it does have like an aura to it, which is pretty cool. So another thing. So we've talked about RK, We're talking about Connor Ely Challenge, We're talking about live events. We've also got twenty twenty seven draft news, which I know Fred. I'm just I'm like already worried about Fred.
Speaker 3: So basically, already, let's put that, let's put that milk cotton out and now missing draft weekend twenty twenty seven, let's get it out already.
Speaker 7: We're gonna need his shirt, were gonna need it here, gonna come up missing. No, somebody's getting high like this. Do you know it's gonna be a new person pulling in the stand. All I'm saying is, think about this. They set it up for me.
Speaker 2: They just need to have a drone following you around.
Speaker 1: And so before we get into Fred being gone. Yeah, if you guys didn't hear, the Draft is coming to d C and the National Mall, National Mall, and so obviously it's going to be a huge events, gonna be big and the fact that Fred will be around approximately a million people on the all.
Speaker 2: So just to keep it all up a speed.
Speaker 3: When we do things, whether it's out of town or something big around here. We the reason why you don't see Fred traveling a lot because we try to keep him away from large events because he comes up missing.
Speaker 2: You know, you don't show up for work. I've been chewed up by cities before, so we try to keep them away from big events.
Speaker 1: So this is an.
Speaker 3: Event we ain't gonna be able to keep him away from. So we're called them playing. Now how are we going to do this? So we might have to give him a lot of work. Just keep him busy the whole day and make sure that it goes into the next day and they keep the mic on him. You keep a mic in his head, you might you might can find them mic in his head.
Speaker 2: You give kids say you don't listen at the I'm just walking off. I'm walking around somebody chest like a baby.
Speaker 8: You imagine I work you like a baby.
Speaker 4: Listen, they don't know to sit there. Richmond chewed me up, and they gave you a job.
Speaker 1: Gave me a job, so good breda Freder's joke before we started that this is the next opportunity for someone to become a great podcaster.
Speaker 2: Great.
Speaker 4: Hey, this is the thing about it. When I seen that. When I heard it, I was waking. I was woke up by my sleep because I was you know, I sleep with my TV on one of them people and they were like Washington twenty twenty seven.
Speaker 2: I just woke up for real.
Speaker 4: Then when I see that two seven at the end of Oh boy, first thing about I had a dream of me and Brad Edwards, the old two selves. Oh my good walking up there to announce the first round draft pick in front of a million people in the National Mall.
Speaker 2: I think they'd ask you to do it. Who else canna crank a million people up those.
Speaker 4: No, this is a tie to bring in the old student like twenty seven me and brand It was woded too well.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 3: Unfortunately, they won't actually do the first round, Pete. They actually do the second on through. So because the first round pick is always done by it by the commission.
Speaker 4: So the second round. That's perfect cause I went in the second round and is twenty seven. Let's go make this thing ain't happy?
Speaker 1: All right? If you think Fred should read the second round pick or any of the picks, please leave a comment saying which pick you think Fred should read, and please leave an explanation. I personally think it needs to be earlier in the day because I think later we get who knows, Yeah, just.
Speaker 3: Go back to anything you ever watched him when he's around something, if it's being involved liquor involved, yeah, you won't get a lot of ovations.
Speaker 1: So obviously we're really excited about this, and this is going to be I mean, yeah, five hundred million dollar event kind of.
Speaker 2: This is a game changer.
Speaker 1: Like I mean, I heard be miss saying maybe a billion, which is not outside the RUSS to me, do the mail.
Speaker 4: If it's gonna be a million people there, and if you're gonna be here for three days, you're gonna spend a thousand dollars a million times a thousand.
Speaker 3: Just imagine how something is a billion those rest runs.
Speaker 2: So I was.
Speaker 8: Like, it's like it was like caulators a million times a thousand is a billion dollars.
Speaker 4: And everybody looking at hotels the lifting I like to look at the minutia.
Speaker 2: How much is a uber driver gonna make the weekend? How much?
Speaker 1: Park crazy? Event? Though, bro crazy?
Speaker 2: You got that's none stop, Like it's none stop.
Speaker 1: To say what you want about Detroit, say what you want about Green Bay. None of them have the capacity to hold in the value.
Speaker 2: No like us. Nobody.
Speaker 3: And and that area is already one of those walkable areas, like that's what people do over there.
Speaker 4: And not only is it walkable, Like think about the major cities that we got around us already.
Speaker 2: So people that's traveling here, not traveling from.
Speaker 4: Far from New York, Yeah, far from New York, Philadelphia, two hours, Baltimore, you got North Carolina, you got I.
Speaker 2: Can honestly see because you know we're the d m V.
Speaker 3: Virginia and Maryland gonna have a lot of Airbnbs because people don't want to stay away, just especially the ones who don't want to spend as.
Speaker 2: Much, you know, being right, they didn't say the city.
Speaker 3: So just think about the airbnbs and a different you know, restaurants and everything.
Speaker 2: Maryland gonna be packed.
Speaker 4: Everything's gonna be packed, like it's gonna be ridiculous, Like this is the perfect setting for this event.
Speaker 3: That's something that you don't you never think about it, and it brought it to kind of popped up in my head the other day. Is like this is what most store owners or restaurant people who own restaurants in major cities, this is what they waited on. They wait on events like this because that one event could put them five years you know.
Speaker 2: Game, you know what I mean in the green, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: So it's just crazy that when you like hearing the numbers that be mis talked about the other night and just thinking about them, like, so, this is why Super Bowls are so important in certain cities. This is why those concerts that's been held in certain cities those playoff games, because economically, you're gonna get those cities to be able to say, Okay, we can make up for bad times or all our times.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I guess, I mean, this will be bigger than any concert. I mean, like, it's nothing you can compare to it.
Speaker 2: It's nothing.
Speaker 3: It's crazy because not to get too far ahead of ourselves, but it's only preparing us or getting us ready for the super when that's when it's when that stadium even you know wherever it's gonna be wel, we would think it's probably be not too far from you know where they haveing that being being back home in DC. But just think about it, that stadium comes the jobs, different kind of revenue that's gonna be coming out of the city.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be it's gonna be wild.
Speaker 4: But it's that one punch right there that just knocks it out the park. Like it's a it's more than a three day event. It's it's slotted as a three day event, but the two days, yeah, the two days before and then the things that come from it is even too.
Speaker 1: Like you just talked about, like people gotta come stay right where they're gonna stay. They're gonna be in hotels for a couple of days, they're gonna get eat out for a couple days. They're gonna take uber, they're gonna see the monuments, Like not only is it here for the draft, but there's like a there's a tourist to it too that's.
Speaker 2: Already gonna be here.
Speaker 3: Correct, So it's gonna be you know, folks was coming for the Dragon and say, oh no, how about I just stay.
Speaker 2: A little longer, because why do I have a chance to visit the money? Why would wouldn't I bring my kids?
Speaker 4: Like this is a kid friendly event that happened to be a grown up event. I'll tell you what, I'm coming down the Potomac River like George Washington.
Speaker 1: Imagine friend dressed up.
Speaker 4: I'm talking about just on the top of that thing, coming down there like George.
Speaker 1: Baby, it's gonna be cool, man, that's gonna be a lot of fun. I'm not gonna go into d C and that's I can help it. But it's gonna be a.
Speaker 2: Cool You're gonna be forced to go into new show.
Speaker 4: You don't have so much media to do, you don't have so much stuff to do, Like you gotta realized, that's gonna be nuts stop for us. That's already a part of the media, and it's gonna be a twenty four to seven event.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's gonna be We're obviously we're really excited about it, no doubt. So that's all kind of the housekeeping stuff. We got, you know, the draft news, we got the stadium news. Make sure you check out the website again. Show your support for that.
Speaker 2: We got merch.
Speaker 1: We got merched. Right the live show on the twenty third, Fred's got the Josh Connedy Challenge, which he's gonna do in his bedroom with nobody watching him tell us that he did it. So that's all the things. Now that we've gone through all of that housekeeping, I think it's important to talk about some football news that we haven't talked about. And it's the newest additions to the Washington Commanders, and that's the undrafted free agents that we just signed. And so a couple of things. Fred Santana, I guess, highest level, what is the UDFA, Yeah, right, undrafted rookie free agent? Yeah, and they are signed after the draft. So they used to be like twelve rounds to the draft or whatever, yeah, and now after round seven these are the guys they signed. And I guess, like to me, they're always interesting, they're near and dear to my heart because I was the UDFA. Yeah, and so was London Fletcher. But the thing that that's crazy, Yeah, it is wild that he was an undrafted for me, not so much, but for him. Crazy. So how in this process do you find a diamond in the rough as a UDFA.
Speaker 3: Before we get ahead or before we get to talking about that, do you see the money that these guys sign up for?
Speaker 1: Now? It's crazy, it is insane.
Speaker 2: So I think I saw it they getting signing bonus.
Speaker 1: I saw like fifteen thousand dollars and I was like a lot of money. I read a.
Speaker 3: Couple of guys on there we signed two hundred and seventy.
Speaker 2: I'm like, what damn?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: Times to change, That's that's what it is.
Speaker 4: And when I see undrafted free agents, the first thing come to my mind is just overlooked because you don't get the attention. Something happens in your process, something happens in your process where you get sidetracked, you simply get overlooked.
Speaker 2: I always got more respect.
Speaker 4: For undrafted free agents than I do us drafted guys because I can only wonder because I was even a little nervous as a drafted guy when you get into a locker room, like I still got to make the team. So if I was an undrafted guy, like, every night has to be nerve wrecking, every day has to be tension felled. Every moment that you play, you grasping on something that you're trying to hold.
Speaker 2: On to that ain't guaranteed to you. So that respect. I remember me and Tonyo piars you to talk all the time. We came out together, same draft clad with me in Towne, and I would always talk to Tony and I.
Speaker 4: Was like, man, how you feeling today? He was like, man, feeling like I I'm gonna hurt somebody? Are they gonna hurt me? Like I got to go out here and do what I got to do, like mine ain't promised, And so I took that free agent.
Speaker 2: Mine thought in my head like it.
Speaker 4: Ain't guaranteed for me either, Like that's just the way I need to go about it.
Speaker 2: So I've always had the utmost respect for them.
Speaker 4: But I probably would have no hair in my head right now like you if I if I.
Speaker 3: Didn't, if I wasn't drafted, If you know what I mean, it's different, man, you have to be you know. They always say most of us are wired a little different to play some of the positions that we play. But I can only imagine because it's crazy. I was so naive when I got drafted. The guys that I hung out with was the undrafted free agency. And I'm not saying that I was. I didn't know, but I looked at them as well. They in my class, so we all won. But I didn't know how they how much pressure was on them each and every day. I didn't understand it, you know. I was like I say, I was a draft pick and that's all I cared about. I didn't care about what round or where I was on the team. But I was fighting just like they was fighting. But I didn't understand that, Tanning, you got a couple of years to make this thing happen. Like if you don't hit off this first year, maybe year or two, you know what I mean, things you know strike up for you. These guys don't have a couple of years. They got this, They got this tomorrow. They got from now to the end of training camp make this squad.
Speaker 2: And I didn't know. I didn't understand.
Speaker 3: So when you look back at it and now you see how the draft is, you know, unwrapped in these days, like that's just be honest.
Speaker 2: This draft, I don't I watched a lot of drafts.
Speaker 3: I have not seen it as many all Americans, all conferences, blue chippers that haven't been drafted ever. Yeah, until I saw this draft, like you got the guy Streppo in Miami.
Speaker 2: You got a couple of guys that these are.
Speaker 3: Guys all a C C all SEC guys that didn't get drafted. So I think that it's a it's a different time and before back then, because you got to think you only had what two years to do practice squad. Nowadays, when you're undrafted free agent, you can kind of look at it saying, look, I still have a chance because you can have six well six years.
Speaker 1: Now yeah, so now yeah another practice Yeah, so they have like you there's it's like slotted for the practice squad and so it used to be six guys or something guys.
Speaker 2: Now you can put about twenty twenty.
Speaker 1: But like they're slotted, so three of them, it's like six of them need to be rookies. Six them can be vetman guys. There's like true like veteran yeah, you know whatever it is. So it's different. You do have way more flexibility now and basically a rookie can fill all those spots. Yeah, so like a veteran can't fit a rookie spot, but a rookie can fit. So there is like so I look at the team now, like again, when I was coming out like I remember walking the locker room first day, and you know, Trent Williams has his locker, Perry Riley's got his locker, They've got the woodlockers that I sent to the outside. Then in the middle there's a row of metal lockers. Yeah, and your boy was in the metal lockers. Right, there's ten blockers right, Like they're like these are because the rosters at ninety yeah, you guys aren't going to be here potentially. So I was like, that was really sobering because I was like, we're on a racer's that year, no doubt.
Speaker 3: But don't feel too bad because we had I undrafted guys in the mail room too.
Speaker 1: When I was in Chicago, they put them in a different room, different spot.
Speaker 3: Bro week because the mail room was like so you had to walk through our locker room and it was a door to go get your mail.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and Bro, I walked in to.
Speaker 3: Get my mail, and I'm damn it was ackers in the mirror room was like, what the hell a man at.
Speaker 7: That?
Speaker 2: But no, it was bad. It looked bad.
Speaker 3: And I was sitting there like, damn, bro like and like I said, it made me feel a certain way, like man, you know, what I mean, this is what you know.
Speaker 2: These guys here they fighting a little different and they're looking like orphans. Like that's what it is.
Speaker 4: It's in there and it's always this how should I say this creepy feeling because nobody in there is all it's high energy, everybody justus christ.
Speaker 3: So the crazy thing about it though, and like I say, you probably noticed that here, but when I was there, like three of the guys I was close to all made the team and they was drafted and like they was there for three four I was.
Speaker 2: I was in there for four years. Those two of those guys there for at least three years with them, you know what.
Speaker 3: I'm saying, So like to understand what they had to go through to make it. But at the same time, it's about who you link with to because I think with me being the person that I was, I was like that, come on, let's go work.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: I was the same way with Pierce, Antonio Pierce and l A. T r usc.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he actually ended up starting just like ap did all. So I was close with I think when we're so young, we don't look at we don't look at it like, we don't look at it like that we just look at it.
Speaker 3: The older I guess I started realizing like damn, because you know what stood out to me and I don't want to be too long with it. What what I felt to realize is when until it happened, was as soon as we needed another body, he's a casualty now that that person that was an undrafted guy, no matter how how he made the team, how long he's been here, We're gonna move you because we got to bring a guy in that we you know what I'm saying. So and to one of my to one of my closest teammates left.
Speaker 2: Like hell, we got rid of him, like he's been playing well and we don't pay them much. Yeah, so we move with peace.
Speaker 3: And so that's when it's kind of like snaps and like and man it clicks or other and you're like, wow, So these guys here, this is why one of those things, like they're fighting not only to make it, but they're fighting to lock in something. You know, they're fighting to say, man, I need to I need to do enough that I can maybe get a year or two out of.
Speaker 2: This thing without having to be watching over my back.
Speaker 1: Yeah. No, I think that's exactly. I mean, that's the feelings you described are feelings that I felt every day. Anxiety, Yeah, just a ton of anxiety because you never know because again you're there's no investment from the team. They didn't there's no draft pick, there's not a lot of money. Well now there's more money, but at the time there wasn't a lot of money. So you're like, every day, I got to make the team. And then you see people like even when I made the team, it's like you're like the stealing age, the fiftieth guy, the fifty second guy, Like there's a lot, a lot of edge there. But I think one thing I want to ask you, guys you've been around a lot, is like, what separates a UDFA that makes it from a UDFA that doesn't make it.
Speaker 4: That's a good question, I would say, consist and see. I like it because the one thing I think undrafted free agency a free agent understanding is I have to show them my floor. But I got to show them my ceiling more often than I show them my floor.
Speaker 2: When I think about it, if.
Speaker 4: You undrafted, you ain't getting the reps we getting, So every rep you get counts.
Speaker 1: And you give me like stress.
Speaker 2: Just no.
Speaker 4: So I'm not to say because I've always thought about it, because come on, I had a couple of homeboys, because I was always like that is you know how they tell of free agent. I mean, and the free agent, Alright, we're gonna release you for a couple of days, but we want to sign you back next week.
Speaker 2: So I would let them stay at my house. So I start to feel.
Speaker 4: Some of the anxiety, like because they was unsure about what was going to happen, if they was gonna get picked back up. So I say, the ones that make it, they are a tunnel vision and they're not worried about the stuff they can't control.
Speaker 2: They are only worried about what can I count. And the only thing I.
Speaker 4: Control is if this veteran start missing days at practice and I get his reps, I'm not giving them back. Like this the whole thing about it that I think solidifies an undrafted free agent because just talking and chopping it up with London when he was like when I first made it to the Rams, the only reason I really got a true shot guy got hurt and I ain't.
Speaker 2: I ain't getting reps back and from.
Speaker 4: The guys that I have met in this business that came through that way.
Speaker 2: That's how they did it. They understood the mission.
Speaker 3: No, I think that consistency is spreaded on the head. But I think also the undeniable fact that we can't let this guy get out of the building. You know when when guys, when coaches see guys that look, man, for one, we don't have to pay him a lot, but he can go out damn do that position, play this position, play like like like Menzo Rao was one of those guys. I'm not sure he was undrafted, yeah, but he was a guy that I remember. He was a guy that I heard the whispers when I got here, like and I was saying myself, who is this damn dude? They bring him out of come up and play fullback, come over here and do this like he did so much to where that they knew they couldn't let him leave this team, like don't we couldn't put them on a day vacation or two days saying that we need to bring something like he made it hard for them. And so that's dealing with a little bit of consistency. But that just also just knowing the talent and knowing that hey, man, this guy here can probably one day be a guy that we put spent some money on because he's shown that he can carry the load.
Speaker 2: He can he can do more than what we actd of them.
Speaker 3: And I think that's what to me stood out to the guys that I saw, like we had a guy. I love talking about this guy because I'm not even sure if Jay Gutett was undrafted Jonathan Carter player receiver. He was. He was, so he was with the Giants first, and then something happened over there. They brought him the Jets made a trade and he became He became my right hand man over there. And it was funny because I watched him as a young Tanner. I'm sitting there watching this dude. He can fly. He reminded me of Dion. How Dion don't pick his legs up. It's a gay same way. I'm in the I mean flow. But he couldn't run a route to save his life. Yeah, straight ahead though. He gone, and I said, man, come home with me this summer. We went home.
Speaker 2: Nobody know. We went down there, just me and him.
Speaker 3: He worked out with me and you every day we ran, we did the conditioning with the team.
Speaker 2: We ran roster my receiver coach.
Speaker 3: When we came back, her Matt was like, say, hey, Man came, I got to holler at you, so you know, I ain't got a clue what's going on. But we hadn't been out there practice in for a while. Her Man will say, you and Jake got are close? What y'all he took him at this summer? I said, oh no, he went home with me. He said, you gotta you got Do you see what he doing out there? And like, like I said, we're so close, I'm not even paying attention to that.
Speaker 2: He done raise our brides.
Speaker 3: Now these people they see him running, they see him doing things that we didn't know what he was going to use him map. But when I came back to Tim and told him what Hern told me, I said, hey, bro, you're raising my brows. And he's one country boy because you boy, you got me right. And I'm like, nah, bro, you got yourself right. You just got around good company that was going to be able to shop on what you already had. So when he made it hard for them to say, well he just can run fast or he just can run straight. When he made it hard and he showed him he can be a kick return, he could be a part return, he could be a receiver. Now it's more things that we can use. We can utilize that, and that's what it's gonna be difficult for us to cut them.
Speaker 2: So I think it's something that I mentioned before.
Speaker 3: I just feel like that's that's the fact that you got to have being one of those kind of guys.
Speaker 4: Can we agree that scouting itself is an inexact science, like it's so I think so it got so many holes in it to the point where it's almost you listen to the media of college tell you who good and who not.
Speaker 3: But just think about it, though, Fred, when were coming out of high school, like if you're not on a team that's doing something.
Speaker 2: Or if you not like they're gonna miss.
Speaker 4: You, going to get overlooked.
Speaker 3: It's the same thing with cottage kids coming to the pros, Like if you're not on that. If I wasn't at university in Miami, I would not be a first round draft pick.
Speaker 2: You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: If I don't want to Western Michigan, might he I went to Western Michigan, Like I said, I was going with my homeboys them when we all committed to Western Michigan. I wouldn't be the first round up because I wouldn't get the I wouldn't get those eyes. I wouldn't have got a chance to play against the Florida States and playing those bowl games. So now you look at a guy five nine, you know, one hundred and eighty something pounds, soaking wet. Yeah, he's fast, but we don't know. We take a chance with that. We just bring him in here and maybe you know, he see what it made the sticks, you know what I'm saying. So that's the difference is where you at and the I guess you can say the eyes that you're getting on presentation and if you're getting the right looks and you're playing the right kind of football when those eyes are watching and sky's the limit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I think like that's a that's a great point. Like one of the things you're doing as a scout is you're trying to mitigate risks. What's the easiest way to mitigate risk? Like, if you're playing it, you're playing at LSU, I know you're playing against good people, right, Like you're playing against NFL talent, right. If you're playing it, you know Central Michigan, like it's who knows what the heck's going on there? Even like the Pac ten, like I had a coach or Pac twelve now Big ten, wherever that division is at, like it was like I don't like recruiting players from there because I don't think it's a tough division. I don't think it's a tough conference.
Speaker 2: Because it's more of an offensive comfortence.
Speaker 1: Correct and and so there are these biases that scouts have, right, and I think that that's that that's where you're trying to just make the best decision you can. But like even with some of our utfas that you're going to talk about in a second, like some of them are hurt for the whole year, some of them didn't play, some of them are back up, some of them transferred, and so they get kind of lost and lost in the sauce and that and that does happen. But I do think you guys brought up a lot of good points. Like the best udfas that I've been around, were incredibly incredibly consistent, like professional from the door, and they found a way to flash. They find whatever way it was to say now, whether that's on teams, whether that's in the pre season. So like when you come out and watch practice, what you all will come out and watch practice, like when you see somebody who's consistently flashing, consistently catching the ball, consistently winning one on ones. Like those guys they might not make the team because numbers, but they're giving themselves a shot.
Speaker 2: It's crazy that we talk about this.
Speaker 3: And one of the things I want to bring up because I remember this and I remember telling this to my homeboy, Jay Guttter. I say, bro, when I got to the University of Miami, I was a walk on, and the only thing I had in the back of my head, my dad used to tell me when I played ball or did anything, make sure they have some good to say about your name when when you're done.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So, like every time I stepped on the field before practice, that was my little nugget I gave myself.
Speaker 2: Make sure they have Make sure when we leave this field they gonna.
Speaker 3: Say, hey boy, you saw that boy, you saw you saw forty eight, you saw you saw whatever.
Speaker 2: Whatever.
Speaker 3: So I used to tell him that because that's what I did my whole freshman year in college. And I remember the first day of practice, I remember all the veterans like, hey boy, you know how they walk back you're locking hey today today it is a wild I'm not even tripping, but I would get him those pounds like and that's what I used to be, like, see this is all I want because.
Speaker 2: Now I know now they don't.
Speaker 3: I don't set the tone of what I expect every day, so you know what I mean. So I can just like I say, I kind of feel like, I know we're talking about undrafted free agents, but that experience make you feel, yeah, feel.
Speaker 1: That's the same though. It's like it's like I think about my experience and it was that that type of stuff like Coolly being like, hey man, great job on that Man Reach today, or Danny Smith being like, hey man on that coverage show, like this great job right and like just stacking days, you know, or when Big Pro came up to me, it was like, hey man, I love how you ran on the ball today, Like you're just showing up on people's radar, and I think that's that's super important.
Speaker 4: I can say is I can say this about andraded free agents because Mike Seller is one of my good friends.
Speaker 1: Yes, I did not know.
Speaker 4: Go think about like Kenny, undrafted free agent, has this strange route, like his route is in psych literally went to junior college, left junior college and went right to the CFL.
Speaker 2: Like not to college to the CFL. But when you turn around and he's six three.
Speaker 4: Two hundred and eighty pounds two percent body fat, you like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, somebody overlooked this one right here.
Speaker 1: Because for him, it was probably grades if.
Speaker 4: It has to be something that sends you in this direction that you go through.
Speaker 2: But come on, when I played in the league, it was no.
Speaker 4: Full back bigger than my selllings, like not bigger, not faster than, not strong with not nothing like. So if you can overlook this human being, anybody can be over us today is I can't say today. I was this year years old when I found out he was a someone. He has someone some wonder Yeah, I'm like, I'm wondering, who created you?
Speaker 2: Is you a creative player?
Speaker 4: Bro?
Speaker 2: Like, it's nobody that looks like you.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you. The first time I saw him, I see like I walked in and like, I'm like, you're kind of sizing up and everyone's so big and you're like, oh, there's Donovan McNabb. Well they're Santana, Moss, whatever, whatever. And then I saw Mike and I was like, that must be like the three technique or something. That must be like the nose guard. And then someone was like, oh, that's Mike's and I just was like, oh man.
Speaker 4: This is what happened when I first met him, because it was on the field, baby listen. He had already been here for his first list stint, and he went to the Browns. The brown Side were playing the Browns, and you know, they dapping everybody up before the game, you know, because they was old teammates.
Speaker 2: I'm like, who, who are you? Who is this? They're like, no, this Mi, this mondment of a.
Speaker 4: Man because you know, we called him Big Mic, this Big Mic because he got Big Mike.
Speaker 1: But he's also just he's huge.
Speaker 4: So they're like, yeah, man, we're gonna have to They do a lot of talk sweeps and and that's the form back. I like, what you want with me at one hundred seventy five pounds to do with that? And the first time they tossed their sweet I loved Molow cut him to death.
Speaker 2: I had to, and he fell on me and I almost died. I cut him. He fell on me and I almost die like this.
Speaker 4: I like, I don't know what the NFL fuck me like this when you had to start saking guessing yourself right?
Speaker 1: Did I remember him covering punts? Like so, Mike used to play right guardland the punt team. I used to back him up. So I used to watch him and he used to like they because he make all the tackles, so people try to like messle them. He was so strong, literally just snatch people, throw him to the ground, run down, make the tackles. And I was like, and Danny used to be like, hey, do like Mike does. And I was like, no one can.
Speaker 2: Nobody. You walk in.
Speaker 4: You walk in the weight room right and he's bnching and you started to see the bar being and I'm like, I'm in the road play.
Speaker 1: Did I remember he one time? He was like hey, like, I'm just like I'm warming up. I'm trying to I'm trying new work out. And I was like, what are you doing, Mike? And he goes just benching to twenty five as many times as I can, And I was like, how many times is that? Mike? And he goes, oh, I did it forty four times.
Speaker 3: What I'm telling you what's wrong with looking at Mike. The first thing I'd do I simnest a. See, I'm glad I stopped playing coler.
Speaker 2: I ain't tackling that.
Speaker 1: I remember the first clip, the first clip I saw of Mike. It was like a past past fifteen week, right, So like you you you act like you're gonna insert on the linebacker. You bluff him and you run.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So the linebacker was James Harrison. Yeah, and you know James Harrison.
Speaker 2: Oh, he won't to smoke.
Speaker 1: He he will jack you up. Yeah, he'll put you nice in that like sleepy time on the nap field there, and he won't even think twice about it. So big Mike running through the hole. James comes up, I'm gonna hit this dude, and Mike, I'm not kidding, runs him over like clean, like a click, you know, like you see those ones where it's like a like someone's trying to tackle a car get. And James Harrison, who is one of the baddest dudes I've ever played against, was flat back, turtlebacked on the ground and Mike's running on to the flat I'm just like this dude just built different undrafted free agent, Yes, so that brings us the next question, how does the guy like Mike Seller slip through the cracks? And what I will say about this is that I now that I'm more into the draft stuff, so much of the draft profile is dictated through high school. Yeah, so, like I can't tell any how many like draft punnits are like, oh, he was a five star recruit from so and so he was give much of this, he was a five star that And to Tanni's point, like let's say you missed in high school you were from a like cam Ward is a great example. It's getting better with the transfer portal because now you can go to Washington State, then you go to Miami and then you get that national media thing. But prior to that you would be stuck. Yeah, like if you're if you're London Fletcher, you're stuck at John Carroll for four years.
Speaker 2: I thought.
Speaker 1: But that's what I'm saying. So now you now there's some flexibility to move around. Yeah, but like you were you were there, No, that's who you are. You were done. Yeah, and so now like because there's some more flexibility, that's not as common, but I think it's so it's so closely correlated to the high school stuff. You get caught in the program someplace, and the teams do a great job of finding you. Yeah, but they know they don't need to give you a ton of value because the guys at LSU get all the like tennis saying like that whole mix is really interesting.
Speaker 3: You got to you have to just to answer your question. You know, that's basically what it is. If you're not at those schools where they actually got prime time stames, you know what I mean, weekend and week out year round, then you can get you know, unseen.
Speaker 4: Well, I think the great scouts, how can you the question they asked us, how can I find the unestablished? How can I find that the athlete that has not established himself yet?
Speaker 3: Well, you know most of the time too, you run a good forty that raised everybody eyebright.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you this is this. I'm not kidding what I'll do for you to face, I'm not kidding. I'll go down So this is where I think is gonna get drafted. I'll just go down the list. Oh this guy ran a four to edis pro day. Yeah, let's go watch this film. Oh, this guy's six' eight and you know. Whatever, yeah let's go like he's got thirty five inch, arms like you just looked for.
Speaker 4: Out so you're saying you NEED i need to find one. Characteristic you need to find. Something SO i need to find, something.
Speaker 2: Something that stands. Out they blinks the light at me and, says because you ain't gonna go watch THAT fm if you.
Speaker 1: Don't and so What's tanna saying is, like when you get into, camp you can flash in a different in a different. Way but If i'm a, scout you KNOW i can only watch four hundred guys in an. Offseason yeah for those extra hundred, guys those ud, Face i'm gonna look. Down oh you're six, six you play wide receiver At Eastern Tennessee Valley. State let's go see what the film.
Speaker 3: Looks so tell, me is how many guys you watched before the draft just?
Speaker 1: Passed SO i wrote reports on one hundred and eighty five GUYS i probably.
Speaker 2: WATCHED i went two.
Speaker 1: Hundred, yeah i'd watch two hundred and THEN i probably watched no reports another.
Speaker 3: Fifty so just, think uh apt them watching five hundred? Plus, yeah so what are they gonna. Do i'm gonna go Pick Central Valley missouri and watch this. Guy, know if they're gonna go out, base what you're, SAYING i need something to jump off the.
Speaker 1: Page, yeah it could be. Production it could be like you had in two thousand yards receiving And middle.
Speaker 3: TENNESSEEAEN PBu, yeah anything that's you know What i'm. Saying SO i never knew it it came down to. That but when you think about, it you're, like that's why when you saw the raider is always picking that that fast. Guy that's what they like because they like. Characteristics something some gonna pop with this. Dude you, know if he can, run we can bring him.
Speaker 2: In you can run a fall, three be a, writer you could be a.
Speaker 3: Right they was giving that checks like it don't matter about the other stuff like.
Speaker 4: This this is the funny the things about these characteristics and some just need to stick out one.
Speaker 1: Thing, yeah and so you, know like this, year let's talk a little bit about this year as you DID fa, Class so how many go there's, one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten ten guys and then there's a couple of guys that are mini camp tryout. Guys so let's talk about that real. Quick so, basically if you're A, udfa you've signed a contract with the. Team if you have not done that and you're a mini camp, invite it means you're a non contracted. Player, yeah so you still are like they're still trying to determine whether or not you deserve to be on the. TEAM i will say it's hard in my, experience especially, now for those guys to make the team, because Like tanna, said the scouting department here is so. Good they know so unless you're like a good example of this Is Brandon. Banks, remember yeah do it So Brandon. Banks he came in as a tryout, guy AND i remember the udfas like we're, like, okay you guys are, here do your, workout go, inside and then everybody else had to go run a forty and so it was about fifteen guys they were all there for tryout guys And Brandon banks running four to two to one on that old stinky turf in cleats and a full. Spat so that dude's running like a four to. One yeah you know What i'm, Saying like he is straight got. Great so that's how he made the. Team he just stood out in that. Setting it's hard for those guys not to make the. Team but let's talk about a couple of guys on here THAT i that caught my. Eye i've watched film and all these guys except For cypress From Florida. State he wasn't on my list THAT i, got but he's on, here so we'll talk about him because his measurables are. Silly so we'll talk about. That first guy on the list THAT i want to point out Is timmy y, McKay guard FROM Nc. State so you talk about things to stick. Out he's six,' four he's about, three fifteen he's got thirty four and a half, Inch arms so, check check check all, the measurables. Check check he had a great week At The, shrine bowl so check that pre. Draft process and then you look at his college production he had he had what? Is this he had four sacks loout in thirty, eight games so. Product teams and so when you watch, the film after all that pre after all that pre, draft process, you, say man this guy he's got, the measurable he's got, the hike got the wake at, the length and he's a pretty good. Football payer and again the thing WITH, the udfa he's not super strong in. The trunk he's got to work on some he got. He's got he's a.
Speaker 4: Developmental guy everybody is drafted andrafted got something to.
Speaker 1: Work on a long as we're pointing. That out but he's a guy that just look at, the paper had a peck injury in the in the, draft process that again is going to, be, like oh he can't do all, the testing he might not be ready. For whatever but that's how a guy who to me is a draftable player ends UP becoming udfa injury in the and.
Speaker 4: And they gotta be hord For office aliabman, to say you, know what in thirty, EIGHT games i gave him four sex and that didn't.
Speaker 1: Get, drafted yeah like, that possible and especially because he had like you Watched The, shrine ball he looks like the best. Player, there yeah like and like he's. Physically, dominant yeah, but again tweaks. His peck he's not gonna be READY. For ot he might not be ready for. Training camp and people, are, like no we're going a. Different direction but that's how you get a borderline draftable player who's available For The washington. Commanders. Here, YEAH no i mean, that's like that's, exactly, Right right like that's what you're. Looking for the other guy that you pointed out ten it was a.
Speaker 2: RICKY barber i almost called. Him wreaking bobby does look. LIKE that i won't shake. WITH you i won't to take.
Speaker 1: Him show when, You watch oh, My gosh so when YOU watch udfa is a lot of times it's a little underwhelming because you're used to watching guys that are. Physical, freaks, right yeah, this guy he's sixty three two. NINETY five i will say the from the first snap to the LAST stop. I watch he talking about exploding out of. Your stance yeah. He is he's got, long arms got thirty four, inch arms so again they've fits the measurable he. Is doing he's like diving into the offensive lineman's face using his length like he he looks like a pass.
Speaker 9: Rusher, build yeah he is a violent run. Stopping player now, he's explosive come up. The, line yeah and.
Speaker 1: He didn't run a, fast forty which probably heard him in terms of. Getting drafted, but man he Is like i'm talking like put the Hand, of, god, effort effort.
Speaker 3: YOU know i wonder when you have guys like, you Know, McKay BARBARA like i wanted to do like teams who bring guys and you knowing, like hey we gotta we gotta, steal here like, YOU know i, Mean possible you KNOW what. I mean, i mean it's still got to go out there and but, you know practice. And compete but when you're looking at their measurables into some of the things you saw, on film, like man how was this able to land?
Speaker 2: Anne out like because all us can't? Make it like they Go.
Speaker 4: To key we got five hundred of us coming out. Every year only a few gonna, get drafted only a, few undrafted then only a.
Speaker 2: Few invites but we forgot about the.
Speaker 4: Main stage we forgot about the guys that's Still there, like that that's why it's hard to.
Speaker 1: Make it in a good example, of This Ister corey Brooks, From louisville like his film. Is good he's got good right, running nuance he catches the. Ball great he had this PLAY Versus uh pittsburgh where he does one of these channel like he's looking over, his SHOULDER the dv pulls down and he turns completely one hundred and eighty degrees and catches the ball like it was unblessed, all that but he ran a four to. Six five yeah you Know what.
Speaker 9: I'm saying does that mean he? Can't, play no he just. Ran it it wasn't his day. That day some people don't, test, Well, Right.
Speaker 1: Yeah so is there a role for a player? Like this potentially this big guy run? As, well like that's an. Interesting One cam arnold the same type. Of thing he only played six games this. Last year but like when he does, play like he, shows up, you know he feels like guy who could make it. On teams. He flashes and let's just talk about two more guys, real quick and we're gonna take a. Deeper dive and if you want a, full dive and all these guys makes you check out ticket to. The draft we're gonna go through every single one. Of them but the two GUYS that i THINK just i wanted to kind of highlight OF this. Udifa group we're going to talk about another guy here in, a Second but robert McDaniel From, Jackson, State.
Speaker 2: Jackson mississippi stand up dude. As well did you?
Speaker 1: Watch?
Speaker 2: HIM listen i watched him after we talked about him.
Speaker 1: Last Night and I'm.
Speaker 4: From jackson you got realize my high school is right Next To. Jackson, state YES so i grew up right in then that's. My area he's a, blue bangle, All right that's what.
Speaker 1: He is he's interesting to w he's interesting.
Speaker 2: To watch he.
Speaker 4: Plays everywhere like if you watch the field sometime you can lose where he hit because, you're, like nah they wouldn't put a safety AT. D, n yes they will defense very like in, one game did he rushed?
Speaker 1: The pass so in one game he played. Outside, corner yes he, played safety and in that safety role he lined.
Speaker 2: Up back he lined up at linebacker in.
Speaker 1: The end you Know what, i'm saying because he's like the. Box safety so there's a clip where he's like the end spilling a pulling guard and, you're like NOT.
Speaker 9: What i would, expect football.
Speaker 1: Right exactly so in terms of a skill set that gets, you excited a guy that can play multiple spots against small school competition a little bit harder, to PROJECT but i think he's he's kind of like.
Speaker 4: Dark, horse well the Thing About, jackson state they Got more hall of famers than YOU SEE u C.
Speaker 1: L a you just made, that up, but, NO no i know they have a Lot of Hall.
Speaker 2: Of fame jackson state Has more Hall of FAMERS than u C. L, a.
Speaker 1: Well this was because there used to BE an hpcu it's STILL.
Speaker 2: An hbc it's always this.
Speaker 1: Was back When Like jackie Slater And Jackie, walter payton all these guys, they got they Got more.
Speaker 2: Hall of fame.
Speaker 1: Just maybe the best. Offensive lineman.
Speaker 2: I'm just speaking.
Speaker 1: The facts how crazy? Is it like what a crazy country we're living in that those guys couldn't play college football and they you Know what, I'm saying like that. Was crazy that's what we are, Whatever anyway so, But yeah Robert m, robert McDaniel he's not on the same Level As, jackie slater but he's an interesting guy because again six two two Ten box atlanta, Scrimmage.
Speaker 2: Corner like like what are we?
Speaker 1: Talking about like that's a unique skill set a job. For him and then the other GUY that i think is Interesting Is, carlon viggers Cornerback From It's louisiana monroe and he Played. Against tech he played the game that got, me sold Played against texas and, you know They Got isaiah bond who. Got drafted they got what's? His name he got drafted in the first round. The Receiver, Go golden, Thank You. Matthew golden I'm having it's already out of, My.
Speaker 2: HEAD breeze I have molti and he.
Speaker 1: Locked those tuoes down like he played really well cover, three corner a little bit of. Man physicality he looks LIKE an nfl. Football player so those are four GUYS that i think we just wanted to highlight to kind of say in terms of, right Now if i'm putting, the, limit, ye right and we'll see they got to make the team all that kind, Of stuff but.
Speaker 4: Actually have scouts more props for fan than undrafted free agents and these GUYS than i do For Drafting chase young at the number.
Speaker 2: Two team as, You know i'm just saying this, this clear this.
Speaker 1: Is, Unclear yeah so obviously really excited about. Those guys they'll be at rookie mini Camp, on friday and we're gonna have a. Live show we'll be able to talk about them on ticket of the draft and more detail, their backstory and then we'll be able to talk about them, at practice which is that show coming Out. On, Friday, okay now this is maybe one of the more interesting stories if You're a commander's fan and that's, You Know. Gabe. Taylor yep and he is a mini camp, invite guy so that means he does not have a contract with. The, team yeah he's here to. Try OUT and i, Don't Know, like tanna you said something really cool last night when we did our live show, about him, his dad what the City of washington means. To HIM and i think it's cool that the commanders are giving him. An opportunity and again when you watch, this, film yeah it's a. Good, player yeah problem is he's five eight five.
Speaker 2: Team NOW so i.
Speaker 1: Looked him up In, the beast which is the guy that does all the. Official, measurements yeah five, eight two so not a big man of SAFETY and i think that's the thing that's going to be tough, for him especially for an organization that values size at the. Safety spot but you were saying some stuff about HIM that i thought was.
Speaker 3: Really, Cool, YES yeah i, just said, you know it's, ABOUT legacy, i think and when you look at the type of how, he's wired how they. Are built, You know sean and His, brother pete you know they dad did a great job with just, YOU know, i mean it's something about him because he peaked to. This day he's still training kids like he. Actually trained. He did he did a lot of his training his.
Speaker 2: Off.
Speaker 3: Season yeah and when you heard that he ran like a. Four thing he ran four to four or four. To five it was, pretty fast low four five high. Four, four, yeah okay so when. Good TIME when i looked, At that, i'm Like. That's pete that's, just daddy because it's that it don't he. Don't stop and he's a. Football player he's a GUY like, i, say man this this kid said it from, day ONE like i want to live on my my. BROTHER'S legacy i want to make sure that. They remember we gonna remember. His NAME but i want to make sure that he can play through me and live. Through me and so it was great to even know that he turned down other opportunities of getting down here a deal just, to, Say hey i'm want to work out for, you guys BECAUSE maybe I can i can lend.
Speaker 2: A spot you Know what.
Speaker 1: I'M saying i.
Speaker 4: Don't know, Most definitely, AND listen i had the Conversation, with PETE like i talked to him, last week like the, week BEFORE like i talked to him all, the time actually working on The shun taylor movie as, we speak as, a PRODUCER so i have to go back and Forth with pete all. The, time now the one Thing about GAY that. I love gay. Got, passion man if you, got passion you got. A chance and by them saying let's give him, a chance that that meant everything to, Their family like meant every thing to, That family and they just showed we've, Been ran we're being ran the.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 4: Way now ain't nobody say he gonna make. The team ain't nobody saying any. Of that but to give him a chance to go in that same locker room and sit in that same locker room that his brother, set in to walk in, the footstep to walk on that, practice field he will take none of that. For granted he will all of that to have a glaze, to him all of it to have something attached to it. To him it just kudos to the to the team for even giving him.
Speaker 1: That, chance yeah and again he's a little bit, you KNOW like, i said it's hard for, you know those trial guys to make, the. Team understand but, YOU know i think his, Film's fun it's got. Good energy you can see his passion and, you know.
Speaker 2: If he gonna raise the eye brought It, to yeah.
Speaker 1: Gotta be a. Little lucky you gotta be a. Little good i've been.
Speaker 4: Say, ONCE hey I told gabe this last week because he was unsure what he should do because he did have office from. OTHER teams I told gabe, simply this DO like i told HIM when i.
Speaker 2: Came here you just let a roach in. The house it's hard to get me out beat a roach in. The house when once you let a roach in, your house he's. IN there i ain't. Coming, out brother the sisters coming. Behind you gotta watch how you. Eat them honey spanks when the roach is.
Speaker 4: In.
Speaker 1: There YEAH so, I mean i'm excited To watch gabe and his journey and. We'll see maybe it ends, this weekend maybe it makes it the training can we'll see.
Speaker 2: What happened you just don't know a great thing about, this game but, know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, All right and so this is something that's been coming up a little, bit RECENTLY and i think, it's interesting IS can i have? Your number and IT'S because i do seven, oh THREE but I? Duel, Carter, Right Yeah bill carter's ask, For, numbers fred you had your number taken. Offered off what happened because you went from twenty one to.
Speaker 2: Twenty seven first, of all my number was.
Speaker 4: Never taken, YOU know i left and Went to minnesota and they Gave it shun switched from thirty six when we.
Speaker 2: Was Here initially sean was. THIRTY six i was.
Speaker 4: Twenty ONE when, I left Seann said i'm gonna put this two to one on. REPRESENT you i, WAS like i don't do what you gotta do represent you, with Me and sean was, super CLOSE like.
Speaker 2: I don't ask me. And, SIT yeah i.
Speaker 1: Can say it's hard to know if fred He and sean was.
Speaker 4: Super close that was, never, Mistaken right AND when, i left he put on that. Twenty one SO when i, Came back sean affletely actually offered me twenty one BACK and i, was, like, no dude you just went To The. Pro bowl no legitates They Get so, i'm, Like no i'm gonna put on. Thirty SIX so i was gonna put on his. Old NUMBER when i, came back somebody had it SO did i, was like, All right i'm just gonna put on the. Two SEVEN so I put i did vote the, Two SEVEN so i, Was fine but switching NUMBERS due i don't know if that's just us psychologically kind of messed, with players like because we get comfortable with numbers in representation that when you switch your number sometime you can kind of.
Speaker 1: Reflect IT Did I so I when i Went, TO chicago i fell. LEFT here i, Was like i'll take, whatever NUMBER and i think they gave me like eighty nine or you, know something that number like whatever they had eighty three and the coach came out to practice and, was like why are you in? THAT number i, was, like oh this is the one they. Gave me get eddy two and he sent me back in changed my jersey, right THERE and i came back to the field like it threw, him off you Know what. I'm SAYING and i, was like, all Right like i'll, wear this like you Know what. I'm saying but.
Speaker 3: It's a synergy, To you it's totally. A synergy it, means something and it just to speak. On it LIKE when i got here kind of, you know KNOWING that i wore eighty three for the last, four YEARS and i walked in, The locker, i'm, like, well, damn y'all ain't even ask ME what.
Speaker 2: I wanted i just had an eighty nine.
Speaker 3: Sitting, there YEAH and i.
Speaker 2: LOOKED around I saw.
Speaker 3: JAMES strasjold i be Lying to, james, like, hey BRO anyway I can i get there?
Speaker 2: From you, YOU know i want to talk. About It and, james like, all right let me pray, on it that's all.
Speaker 1: He.
Speaker 3: SAID bro i put that eighty nine on like, every day like with a little bit OF like i ain't got. My number but over THE time. I couldn't i couldn't put none. Else ON so I just i played. THROUGH it i practiced, through it and before you, Know, It james james was ready to swap and, Say yeah, i'm GOOD and i hadn't already came up with the, idea, like, oh stup eighty three and six is.
Speaker 2: Eighty nine that's my old, two numbers you KNOW what. I mean so it's. A synergy you definitely hit that on.
Speaker 3: The HEAD but i think also you KNOW that i say the, man number don't make a mand man make.
Speaker 2: The, number yeah the. Damn, life yeah because for the. Stink, number boy you. Feel, it, no no you. Feel it you can.
Speaker 4: Feel, it no you can, feel it like if you put me out there and, you're, like, yeah smooth put this for the, Sail mom, I'm like i'm finna, get BURNED like i don't know for some reason.
Speaker 2: My hand.
Speaker 1: It's funny like doing a college prospector, you're like HERE'S this dv that's wearing like some random like. Thirty nine, you're like why are you? Wearing, that like?
Speaker 2: Come, on SO can i tell you a? Green?
Speaker 3: Story BRO and I think i probably shared, it before so pissed. And prelude he was on the TEAM when i. Got Here pe, Lo, LIKE tanna i got a story to tell you so. About You so, i'm like, all right so, he said or pray loud Was At. Virginia Tech so i'm a Freshman at miami and, you know we get ready to play. Each other we in the, same conference, same division And so, pelos, say man the coach came to us, to, say, hey now why the universe remimi whide receivers are All FRESHMAN and i know. One thing if any one of y'all let this number forty eight yea in the field and catch, a ball y'all don't deserve to be. In college, Pelos, say tana it was third and loan you and.
Speaker 2: The slot i'm. Over you you went for thirty. On, me boom.
Speaker 3: He said the coaches looked, at it everybody looking, at. Me laughing, He say tanner the GREATEST feeling.
Speaker 2: I ever.
Speaker 3: HE said i came on. THE sideline, I say i don't know what y'all. Talking about he the fast receiver they got on. Their team then y'all, know that.
Speaker 2: She said.
Speaker 3: Coach pissed start with him and say so, Every, week pelo say EVERY week.
Speaker 2: I watched you and them games to show them. YOUR highlights i told y'all. FORTY eight i. TOLD you i showed. Up again he was.
Speaker 3: Like that then he said the, next year, he said the, next year, he said they looking for. Forty eight hell that damn. Forty eight, He, SAY man i went deep on it was the, second player probably in the first first first drive of.
Speaker 2: THE game i go for like sixty. Bomb touchdown, he said they go. NUMBER six i, TOLD you i, told you. He said the. COACH toldhim, I, APOLOGIZE bro i got. Some story try laughing at.
Speaker 3: THIS threat, i, say, damn bro you ALREADY thought i was, a chump, He, said bro we ain't think you're gonna be there.
Speaker 2: With you was out there looking like. A six stay with that.
Speaker 1: The, other, way though like if you can if you get like a player that's got like a sick, number on like, single digit and, you're like give. It More but i'm saying if you're playing defensive end and you're trash wearing a, single digit yeah you're gonna get you Know what i'm.
Speaker 4: Saying it but also when you did a first, initial LOOK if i see A d n that's, winning.
Speaker 2: Nine, You're like, i'm like this guy dropped the true he got no tackles and no say but he.
Speaker 1: Looked good you know what's crazy is the. Guy, barber yeah he wears a single dishe? Where's, five oh this. Guy's sick sometimes you're just.
Speaker 2: Give me it's like twenty three, in basketball like you.
Speaker 1: Kind of just, give you, you know like ninety nine. In, hockey yeah yeah you were.
Speaker 2: Ninety nine you better know you better, Be good like can't even want. That, number, no no they won't even let name number ninety if you sit that forty two. In baseball do you watch do You?
Speaker 1: Watch, shorgy yeah the. Hockey, show yeah and the dude had number ninety eight on and the whole episode he's just cutting up, with, him like oh you think you're? That good you figure as Good, as gretsy you're Less. Than gretzy the whole time he's just cutting up. With him it's.
Speaker 4: Really fun note numbers have a power TO what i feel BAD for, i dude, you know, oh yeah because it's talk right up.
Speaker 1: To, door yeah because LIKE.
Speaker 2: That's i don't feel he just went.
Speaker 3: Number three its not, even that it's, just, like, okay look you can't, get eleven you can't get.
Speaker 2: Fifty six what he's.
Speaker 3: GONNA have, i mean we, don't Care but, I'M like i know it means something to have a number that that that basically you know.
Speaker 1: Fits, You okay so, For me i'm okay with him asking. For eleven i'm okay. WITH that i Think phil simms is awesome but. Not Great And phil simms, was, like, yeah okay like and his family, was, like no why do we do not do? That, Whatever like i'm okay. With that but Fifty Six lawrence taylor is like the best, defensive, Time yes and, you're like that's THE one.
Speaker 3: I want, i mean, these, kids man THAT'S why i told you BEFORE what i told you about. These kids they don't know, the past and he probably know of the name and don't get. Me wrong, he knows but he.
Speaker 2: Don't know he. Don't know you Know what. I'm saying He Know lawrence, taylor was but he. Don't, know Yeah So lawrence taylor took thirteen seconds to. Tell, Him hell.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna tell you, like this anytime a man could be riding by the stadium and see the lights on the one that was going on and pull up in there, and, say.
Speaker 2: Oh, were playing and go out there and make a difference in. The game ask him for he had.
Speaker 1: A game The stories i've Heard About, lawrence taylor the STORIES are i Can't say, i'm here but.
Speaker 2: They are once you get INTO The, Nfc, east yeah you. Can't help but hear, Long story.
Speaker 1: You're like that can't. Be real and then you somebody else, you're, like oh. That's true it's. Very True Like danny smith used to tell The Funniest lawrence. Taylor, stories anyway we'll not talking. About him, BUT so i just the thing about fifty six is, LIKE you i, don't know it just feels like it takes. A lot it doesn't hurt to, ask no, ask him see, they say.
Speaker 2: But they don't HURT.
Speaker 3: The X but i, think too you have to just understand who's behind that that. That acts so, you KNOW if I Know lawrence taylor's the guy, Might ax i'm not. Even messing just like if we.
Speaker 2: Drafted it let's let's say we Draft trail hunter in the. First round he came in, and said let me put on.
Speaker 1: Twenty, eight.
Speaker 2: No but he's gonna.
Speaker 1: Say.
Speaker 2: Twelve no i'm, just, saying, like no.
Speaker 1: You can't you know what's interesting is there's NOT a i, don't know are there any numbers, retired here like?
Speaker 2: Officially, retired yes twenty eight. Is retiring nine. Is retiring is what you?
Speaker 9: Call?
Speaker 2: Him? Sonny, Right Yeah SONNY jagson u thirty three this. Sleeking. Salmon bah SO what.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say is like they have a like when you come to, THE team i remember.
Speaker 2: This jersey is. Not retailing they can't put it on the tirely. Twenty SEVEN yeah i didn't. Hear, that.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah's gonna look, THAT up.
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 1: But to the, friends point like you come here and like so when they're saying what number, you want you can't pick any of these numbers and some of them, aren't retired.
Speaker 2: But like but they're just not going to let you.
Speaker 1: ANY one i think, eighty six, my feet there's another one that's like in the eighties.
Speaker 2: Of, twenty one we are, twenty one, twenty eight.
Speaker 1: Even though like AND so i do think. That's seven, that's right you can't. Pay seven but.
Speaker 3: At One Point doug jersey won up for his jersey. Wasn't available and then when when Your, BOY no I. Forgot no seventeen Was Because. Jason, kemmel yeah, you're Right you're i'm sure.
Speaker 6: Officially retired numbers here Is, nine jurgensen twenty One for, taylor uh thirty Three For, sammy ball twenty Eight For, darryl green and forty Nine For.
Speaker 2: Bobby mitchell bobby the, official retires.
Speaker 1: Epic retires are there any numbers.
Speaker 6: That aren't retired like You, mentioned monk they're, not retired but.
Speaker 9: They or we should or like seven one None USE like i was, gonna say like when you go, down there they show you the sheet, available numbers and THERE'S like i want, to say, there's nine maybe ten that are blacked out.
Speaker 1: Completely, game yeah, you can't you can't wear you can't use it.
Speaker 3: For.
Speaker 1: Practice yeah do.
Speaker 6: You think that there's any guys that like will eventually get like let's say When b Mitch or fletcher eventually get Into the Hall, of fame does that like automatically like, all right for now one this? Is retired?
Speaker 2: Does it it should do it should put it should it should make That the Hall.
Speaker 4: Of fame is the one astros, that, says gone retire. The number but if you if years keep, piling up you can't. Keep, retiring yeah like at one point you.
Speaker 1: Gotta. STAR yeah i think it's a really special, Player obviously and the guys you just mentioned, are, like yeah.
Speaker 6: Iconic play are you run into like the problem That the, yankees have where then they have so many, retired numbers.
Speaker 2: They don't got no camp.
Speaker 4: Wear anything like people got to go pick thirty nine At the yankees right now because, They, were.
Speaker 2: Yeah why are?
Speaker 6: Twenty seven what's?
Speaker 2: Your well, you, Know no i'm just curious what well Between, me brad which it's a couple lest they didn't ward.
Speaker 4: That, number YEAH and i think this, MAN'S face i think To the, washington fandom they hold they hold that number very close to, their HEART and i respect them for not letting pedestrians wear.
Speaker 2: THAT number i respect them for not just letting anybody Put.
Speaker 6: That jersey so you're saying you're the last one to wear. Twenty seven i'm, saying that have you known any other twenty seven?
Speaker 2: Since? Me yeah, well yeah.
Speaker 5: They there.
Speaker 6: Has been to, be fair it's only been one player to wear twenty seven. After you it was one year, After You, larry johnson and Somebody had, yeah, yeah now to be fair in, that number he played only two games and had five. Total yards, excuse.
Speaker 2: Me, five attempts two. Total yards you didn't see the field. That, much Yeah so i'll give.
Speaker 5: You that it's probably easy to forget it was, out there but you don't really care because, five yards no five carries for, Two yards twenty seven has been resting, over there.
Speaker 2: All right respect for the. Old smooter people don't like. It shooter, so yeah no one's.
Speaker 6: Wearing It since Larry, john.
Speaker 2: Yeah so y'all don't find. It Fascinating so jenson was a hell of a player.
Speaker 4: Now here, but, Listen Hey, Kansas City larry johnson Ran, the Tato.
Speaker 1: Ran potato so if somebody came up to you, and, said, HEY fred i want to wear, twenty seven what do, You say.
Speaker 4: You know i'm gonna Pull the james Thrash and i'm, Gonna say i'm gonna pray.
Speaker 2: ON y'all.
Speaker 10: I, ask jeez, OH no i would just wear it LIKE it's. I retired i don't even ask you what are you?
Speaker 4: Talking About all i'm Saying is i'm More michaeh irvin when it comes, To NUMBERS like i like The way, mike.
Speaker 1: RETIRED though i.
Speaker 2: Just like The Way michael. Irvin.
Speaker 4: HEAD yeah i like The Way michael irvin loves to give height eight to the. BEST received i, love, that yeah because, they, mean hey they'll, never die like it's never been dead as.
Speaker 2: A number i. Enjoyed it so put it, like, this right let me ask.
Speaker 4: You this let's, Say hypothetically i'm just throwing it out this as we having this number.
Speaker 2: Crunching shit What if gabe makes the team and his wish is to wear. Twenty one that's.
Speaker 1: Pretty, cool well the name on, A.
Speaker 2: Jersey, stell taylor is. His, BROTHER yeah i probably.
Speaker 3: Have to consult he probably, wonder well he probably would have called it something before he would a.
Speaker 2: Twenty one he probably. To, Six no, I've.
Speaker 4: Yeah i've Talked Against. Sean college that's his dream is to wear twenty one For, the WASHINGTON.
Speaker 1: And i probably have to ask, his, estate right like, his daddy his daughter and.
Speaker 2: His, dad yeah like, his family like they would love to. SEE it i don't have no what you call on that, for US so i, Wouldn't whatever i'd be, with it you KNOW what? I mean, Oh, Mind yeah.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying since we was talking numbers in legacy like that legacy, like sometime to see something active is to bring it back.
Speaker 2: To, life, yeah no, it's true.
Speaker 6: It's true so before, WE end i know we're going a, LITTLE long i want TO can i say two things as a, fan here? All right so the first one IS is i know a lot of people have worn eighty nine, Since, you tanna but when you say eighty nine Here, in washington we all, thank you LIKE that's, i know it's. Not retired other players can, wear it but, that's, you man that's. Eighty nine eighty to NINE, in Dc. That's tanna they don't even call me my name.
Speaker 1: Out. Here nine that's what They, got instagram.
Speaker 2: Even though the name's.
Speaker 6: Not, retired man that's, you know.
Speaker 3: So crazy and that's, the thing Like what, fred mentioned like we from a different, ERA too i think, you know fans always. On one they need to retire. Your jersey, i'm like what, come on it'll be. For REAL but i respect that for the eight years. Of watching you KNOW what?
Speaker 2: I mean that eighty nine meant Something, mit mouse, you know like this is what. It MEANS but i. Understand too at the end of, the, day man we come. And go you See what.
Speaker 3: I'm, saying SO but i appreciate the ones that do support the eighty, nine because, TRUST me i see a lot.
Speaker 1: Of them you deserve it.
Speaker 6: For, sure yeah, and, then uh it was a fun bit we were. HAVING before i just WENT because i want our fans to. Comment HERE but i Was telling logan could he be? Top ten number? Eighty two and then he don't want To get logan to be a top ten?
Speaker 11: Something is is It in washington or just definitely, just overall, like, guy no, let's go. Let's go let's say he's number one and just start letting people see where. HE falls i think you could be is on that?
Speaker 1: Eighty?
Speaker 3: Two, okay yeah so you're, all right he ain't play Longer and logan, hill right, so no he doesn't have.
Speaker 2: To be, i'm saying we're Gonna give we're Gonna give logan. To, nod yeah we got to.
Speaker 3: Find something so, let's, say Okay, Hey logan logan, like, myself man he's an. Honest guy he's nothing to sit here and BE like i. Went down THAT'S what i would Say, is okay let's say let's give. It something so, Let's, say okay the eighty two that played Longer, in washington let's see if he can.
Speaker 1: Be Shot what, i'm saying watching, FOR sure i think let's see what we.
Speaker 2: Can find so to, the fans.
Speaker 3: TOP ten nfl for all, the years and See if logan is the top eighty two that played The and wight two is a.
Speaker 2: Ugly number that's.
Speaker 1: A great, title number great number If.
Speaker 2: It's logan think about what we were just.
Speaker 1: Going through there's Like five hall of famers that, have It Like, Jason Whedon Jason, John, taylor okay. You're, four yeah and then there's the dude that Played, for pittsburgh, the receiver, Star, BALLER like, i mean we're just your.
Speaker 2: Top five you're in top five?
Speaker 3: Right Now, no mark no duperhead eighty five and, eighty three, eighty five.
Speaker 1: Eighty, Two's Yeah mike dicker was, eighty One.
Speaker 2: Right i'm not mistaken One.
Speaker 3: TO ingram's i don't know If It's bobby ingram Or The ingram martin Won the, ingland though.
Speaker 6: And c's wide receivers that are going to do.
Speaker 1: Eat YOURS like i was just thinking, About it, i'm like there's a bunch of Guys Like.
Speaker 6: Jimmy smith first, Of, all jimmy it's some guy, that, yeah okay you, knew something, You Know.
Speaker 2: Jimmy jackson, Mission boy oh yeah. He did he went to my rival. High School jimmy smith is.
Speaker 4: Balling, man, like LISTEN when i Went To dream Camp and steve McNair THROUGH when i was in, high School And jimmy kane that was the FIRST time i just got.
Speaker 2: Ran through as. A player AND when i, told you like the pros were pregnant, with that that's crazy they.
Speaker 1: Did THAT so i still can't.
Speaker 2: Believe, that yeah it actually.
Speaker 1: Taught us. I'm sorry the. Wide receivers i'm, telling you there's a bunch of we do, tight ends but.
Speaker 2: We, Do, Washington. WASHINGTON washington i want to get, a dog you Know what. I'm saying to be realistic, With, IT well i think that's gonna do it for. This show it's, a good pretty. Wrong show.
Speaker 1: Like we had.
Speaker 3: More, conversation yeah so there's a lot. OF numbers I think logan did it on purpose so we can go. Eat lunch that is for SURE why i.
Speaker 1: Did it i'm a big. Lunch guy, so well, you know still gotta, eat something. All right that's A differ. Today show please make sure you like to subscribe where we get. Your podcasts if you want to see us on our, ugly faces not, YOU know i don't want to say that for the other guys my. Ugly face check us out on YouTube and. That's it