Speaker 1: Hi, I'm George Norian. Welcome to the new iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network. Like us on Facebook, tell your friends and share us with everyone. This is an exciting new network that will feature podcasts of the paranormal, supernatural, and the unexplained. Now, please sit back and enjoy Dark Becomes Light with Heidi Hollis.
Speaker 2: Welcome to our podcast. Please be aware the thoughts and opinions expressed by the host are their thoughts and opinions only and do not reflect those of iHeartMedia, iHeartRadio, Coast to cost Am, employees of Premiere Networks, or their sponsors and associates. We would like to encourage you to do your own research and discover the subject matter for yourself.
Speaker 3: You are listening to Dark Become Light with me, Hidy Hollis, I ART Radio at Coast to Coast i AM Paranormal Podcast Network. Welcome to my show.
Speaker 4: Remember each week this is the place you go to when you want to learn the latest on what is happening out there in the paranormal, supernatural booky world.
Speaker 3: From shadow people to hat Man, Bigfoot too, Aliens.
Speaker 5: We cover it.
Speaker 3: Yep, there's not much I don't cover. I don't care. If Bigfoot is having a bad day, we'll talk about it here on this program. And guess what, not only do we interview some of the top people in these fields, but I also interview regular folks. In fact, that's my favorite, because what inspires and moves and changes these fields, well it's you and I right well hold it my regularly. I think I'm regular, but it's like, how do we how do we get anywhere if people aren't sharing their stories. So that's why I invite you, the listener, to write and tell me about what it is that you're experiencing. Tell me what you've been researching, tell me what you like me to discuss here on this show in fact, and go to my main website to do that, which is Heidi Hollis dot com or Shadowfolks dot com. And give me as much detail as you would like. If you have drawings, if you have photos, send them on over to Heidihallis at gmail dot com as well. Okay, and yeah, we go through it here. And these are my favorite types of shows because it's just always I don't know what to expect. I don't and uh, it just kind of makes it all the more intriguing. You know, I love interviewing people. I love learning about the latest what they're doing as well their research, their articles and anything and everything like that out of the ordinary, right and uh, but it really comes down to people being people, sharing, sharing, sharing, you know what I want to tell you?
Speaker 5: Guys.
Speaker 3: Also, don't forget to follow me on your social media, which is at one Heidi hollis, so put a one in front of my name h E I d I h O L L I S. And that is for TikTok, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Uh huh uh. And yeah, people already surprised that I get back to them. I really do my best, so don't be surprised. Okay, Well, guess what today is all about. It's about your stories, my favorite, my favorite. I am so loaded up on emails and man, I grab some juicy ones here today too, and we're gonna break them down. We're gonna just go through it, because that's what we do. We look for what is in common, what is different, whats are being made and being had and I mean again near death experiences, angel encounters, use this encounters. Please send those two. We love the fluffy stuff. We really do. But I know the world's being terrorized in you guys, let me tell you it's gonna get more interesting. It really is. Yeah, I introduce those topics under an agreement, let's put it that way, an acknowledgment. And there's other steps involved. Okay, there's other steps involved. And that sounds really ominous and odd and all that, but you have no idea where it's going to go to next. It is really something. And yeah, AnyWho, let's get on over there to your emails, shall we? All right? This one says hello, Heidi, and don't mind me. My allergies are acting up. That's me talking little stuffy sounding today and as a Siloheidi, I have had this quote entity follow me for twenty five years. I can only guess which one that is, since I was thirteen years old. It started around the time my grandmother died. Look at that around to death again, you guys, hear that. Back then, I had a computer in my room since age ten, an old for eighty six with a chunky, loud, mechanical keyboard. Not long after my grandmother died age thirteen, about thirty seconds to a minute after I lay down on my bed in the dark, the keyboard would start typing loudly by itself, okay, all right, chills, And later something would poke me in the middle of my back hard that would make me surge, awake and cower in the fetal position. Oh that's terrible. After the first few nights of this, being petrified in bed while the keyboard chatters away not randomly, sounded like organized typing. I first tried going to bed with the computer on and a word process are open. However, this would stop the typing and the pokes in the back, much to my disappointment. What okay, that's weird. I thought I would see a message. I thought you would too, because I mean, something's typing, right. Okay, so when you first go to bed, the computer is on, word process is on, and this would stop the typing and the pokes in the back, much to your disappointment. I'm not following that. Okay. Maybe maybe you intended it to be reading another way, which happens. I don't edit this, and I just kind of wing it as I'm going along. Okay. So after my parents not believing me, of course, what parent would anyway, Well, I should say parents are opening up quite a bit I do get quite a few parents reaching out, which is cool, all right, not believing me and getting no sleep with a computer on, I disconnected the keyboard and placed it in another room before bad okay, all right, okay, now laying it bead, laying in bed, I think you mean laying in the bed. The mouse began clicking oh oh, chills, chills, and received pokes in the back again in bed, so I unplugged that and put it in the other room too. This solved the problem. However, from time to time I would forget before bed, and sure enough the typing would continue. Ah that's horrific, isn't it, guys? And being that young, I've been very young. I was seven years old, not eight yearself, dealing with something that just wouldn't leave me alone either like that. So it's I get it. I get it. It's horrifying. Okay. So at that young age they continue, and using my own ideas, I started praying and talking nicely to whatever it was causing it. So you're praying and talking nicely too, okay, all right, And although the typing didn't entirely stop, the backpokes did, okay, And I learned to live and sleep with my typing friend hum letting them do whatever they do while I sleep. And fast forward twenty five years later, and I simply do not allow a computer in any room I'm sleeping in. I don't blame you as long as the issue has followed me around. Wow, twenty five years later, that's crazy, even though it's not as bad now with keyboards on laptops being quieter and whatnot. I also will not allow a computer in a room where my son sleeps, in case it begins affecting him. Isn't this This is kind of wild, isn't it? What a what a family tradition to be afraid to pass along? Guys? Right, wasn't there like a horror movie or something where I think it was Poltrygeist or something where you know, the TV takes a little girl and whatnot, and the family goes to a hotel and they throw their wheel the TV out into the hallway so they don't want to have to deal or have to see anything like that in their midst because if you know, it's capable of doing other things. Hey, I get it, all right, So anyways, continuing here, hold it so you said for twenty five years it's followed you. So this has been an ongoing problems. That's insane. That's a long time. It's a very long time. And ah to be afraid that it passes down the family tree, that's horrifying. Okay, so continuing this email. What frustrates me is I have not been able to catch it typing when a computer is on, and I simply don't understand why this is. I know it's not a figure of my imagination. Otherwise I would be able to make it happen on demand and shut it down when it became too much. I've been thinking on whether it's some sort of quote vertical plane or quote inner dimension issue, and have some ideas how I might be able to finally capture the typing. Anyway, this is my story. I wonder if you've come across anyone with phantom typing issues, kindness regards Tim. Wow, Tim, that is a that's a doozy. It's really unique. I have not personally come across somebody who's had a typing manifestation for twenty five years. Twenty five years. I can't imagine what that must have been like and still continue to be a problem. That's insanity. Now, when you said your grandmother died, this is when this all began. I mean, that is not a mistake. Okay, that's not a coincidence. So there is some kind of tie. Now, when somebody passes, it's like a portal that's above all of us opens up, and sometimes things slip down and into and looks around and attaches to whoever or whatever it's closest. And it sounds like something did. Now I was suspicious because you said twenty five years. I'm like, oh, it must be hat Man. But you know, just typing on a computer for twenty five years, it doesn't sound quite typical your grandmother. Now, why would she do that? You're very young. I mean, it's just it sounds like that would be kind of petty. She wanted to say hello, she would say hello. But there's some kind of energy that must have come through while she was crossing over that just kind of manifested into this.
Speaker 6: And it's like, why that, that's that's wild.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 3: I've heard of tapping. I've heard of you know, literally seeing something messing with somebody, you know, pulling their blankets every night, or you know, whispering in their ear every night. But this is a one too. I gotta give it to you. And uh, I'm gonna think on that on.
Speaker 6: When a break.
Speaker 3: I've got anythink more to tap into on that one. All right, you guys, you are listening to Dark Becomes Blake with me Hidy Hollis, PNI, I Heart Radio, he Coast cod Am Paranormal Podcast Network.
Speaker 5: We'll be right back, welcome back.
Speaker 3: You are listening to Dark Becomeslike with me Hidy Hollis, I Heart Radio, Hey coach the Coast Am Paronormal Podcast Network. Yues before the break, Tim wrote us a very intriguing email about a typing ghost of a sort manifestation and really very specific to be doing this phantom typing for twenty five years, twenty five years, and I wanted to give a little bit more insight on the possibilities of why something would do that. Now, think about this in a bigger scope, okay, if you will. When somebody is not getting sleep and they're stressed, it kind of breaks them down, right. I mean, this is common and certain triggers and the body and weaknesses and not you know, all of the above. So I'm thinking this wasn't a good thing. I don't think it was grandma, just like I had. My mother passed when I was seven years old, and we became absolutely harassed by something, and people are like, oh, it's probably your mom. My mom would not tear her very young children. You know whose mother would do that to them? I don't think so. In fact, I am certain of it. If your grandmother I didn't read you saying anything was off about your grandma, or you didn't get along with her, So I'm assuming grandma was cool. I just think that probably while she was leaving, something came down and kind of settled and hung out and messed with electronics near you. But it's like, why computers I would want one around me either. I mean, if you knew, if you were guaranteed that your computer in the room would start tippity tapping. Oh no, I'm done. It's a wrap. But I gotta tell you, guys, I also have something that likes to do this. Not that exactly, but I have this thing about electronics. Okay, and a lot of people that have been involved or been harassed by alien beings. I haven't necessarily been harassed. I haven't been abducted by aliens and whatnot not that I recall and you know a lot of people have this thing with electronics going on and off or whatever. Sliders, street light inhibitors, you know, you walk by them, you drive by them, and they go out. Oh my goodness. I had so much trouble with that, especially living out in the country and having a walk a long distance and very few street lights, and two they just all go out one after the other. I'm like, oh my gosh, I really need to see where I'm at, and to learn that others experience that too. It's just wild. So I had that problem. I still have that problem, but I learned to control it okay, because I realized it was me. It was something I was not quite aware of how he was managing this, but I knew it was myself. So I needed to meet these electronic things halfway in order to I don't know, have light, being able to use my computer properly. I just it's a long story, but I worked it out. I still get issues at times, but now I've got this phenomenon that I know who's been behind it. A couple of times. When I lost my father, I knew that. You know, he's a computer engineer, and he has made his presence known He's never visited where I currently live, so there is no attachment that way, So it's kind of it's kind of wild, you know, I know it's him, it's just it's really specific stuff. And having turned on my cell phone okay, and also to be sitting imagine sitting talking to your friend speakerphone and your laptop turning on by itself. This happened to me a couple of weeks ago, turned on by itself, full blast old time music. Okay. It was so loud I could barely hear my voice leaving my own throat because it was that loud. And it's my dad, Yeah, I knew that. But also, like today, for no good reason, my cell phone starts playing of I don't know audio through my car of I don't know. Sounded like children playing in a park or something. I'm like, what what is going on here? Less than a week ago, my eyes iPad starts playing some old music. It was from It wasn't super old, it was you two and the song was called Volcano. I really should listen to the words of it, but I was just so surprised it was my iPad that I never connect to any any any Wi Fi out in the public and I was in my car. Okay, it's not connected to my phone, and I have no music downloaded on it. Nothing, there's nothing for it to have pulled from. And the magnet what do you call the cover was closed on it, so it can't play. It can't play, and it was in my backpack. I had to go dig and pull it out and try to see what on earth is playing? What's and from what? So I hit pause, I hit pause and then I open the you know, roll my finger up to open the thing to see where that song came from. There's nothing. What did I just pause? There's nothing there, and I'm like, okay, here we go again, you know. And it's a common thing that's been going on now more and more lately, and I'm confused by it because it's impossible. But electronics do like to work for me in ways that are not typical, like to do a favor usually, But now it's become this, uh, I don't know, this constant thing that's going on, and what is it?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 3: The first times, I mean, gosh, it's happened with my watch, my Apple watch, my my phones, I mean, and I change them out and they'll turn and they'll do things and I'll get like repeat messages or something crazy, just crazy stuff. It's all impossible, just impossible. But these are back to back, probably three of something playing or going on my phone and my tablet in the past two weeks. And you know, sometimes there's patterns. I know that I disrupt things when I'm around them, and I kind of have an understanding as to why sometimes but not always, And so why this is happening to yourself, Tim, that's it is a conundrum. It is a puzzle. I can't imagine to have always this thing to deal with for so long as you have, and it's disturbing. It's disturbing. I get it. How about trying this, Tim, you said that praying helped to calm things. Why don't you pray over your computer, like literally like make the sign of the cross and say nothing is allowed to touch this in Jesus name or you know, and see what happens. Because the power of that is something else, absolutely something else, and I absolutely believe in it. And I don't know, perhaps you know, I tend to pray over things myself. These things that have been happening for myself lately, they're they're very different, very different. I don't know when to expect it either. It's like there's a pattern, but then there's not. I don't get it. I mean, just makes no sense why and how these things decide to start happening. But I wanted to share one more thing with you, Tim. I have had problems with computers where if I go to touch a key for it to type something, it won't and it would just beep at me. I've had it with word processors. You mentioned a word processor, and one day I went through three items. Let's put it that way. I went through my computer, my friend's computer, I knocked on the neighbor's door, and I borrowed the word processor and it did the same thing to me. All in one day. I was highly stressed. This is how I knew it was myself. I was highly stressed. I had a paper I needed to do for school and I just could not wait. It had to be done. And since the two computers blew up, I thank god my dad was a computer engineer, so he was able to fix everything. But the only thing that I could do is ask my friend. I had to dictate my college paper to her to type it up. Because if I laid a finger on it, it would not tie, and it would just do a long, crazy beep as if an error code, and she had to type it all up. It was the craziest thing. So sometimes our energy is to blame. I knew it. I knew it. I mean I was just like, boom, blew up my computer. Oh okay, next computer. Boom did the same thing. I'm like, oh okay, next computer. Okay, we run out of computers. Let's knock on the neighbor's door. Can you please do you have something? I only got a word processor? Okay, great? Great. Great For people who don't know what a word processor is, it's like a fancy typewriter with a computer in it, where it's like you get a tiny little screen on a typewriter's electron electric typewriter. And man saved the day. My friend actually did so. I don't know, Tim, I'm sorry that you were dealing with that, But I know I'm prone to causing these issues, and I wonder if you are too. If you do have other things going on with electronics other than just computer So do you blow out street lights? Tim? Do you have things that just don't function all the time, like, are you the person in the line when the cashier is ringing you up? Up? Everything just shut down? Or you're on the phone line up, everything just shut down. That was my life. Well it still is. So maybe it's something like that. I don't know. I mean, maybe it's you. Something happened with your energy when you're your grandmother passed. My mother passed, the piano started playing by itself. That was my first confrontation with the paranormal. And thank god it doesn't happen all the time, because I don't think I can handle it for twenty five years. Tim. So I hope this was helpful to you. If you have some more you want to share with me, feel free go to shadowfolks dot com and tell me some more. All Right, you guys, you are listening to Dark Becomes Light with me Heidi Hollis on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal podcast Network.
Speaker 5: Welcome back.
Speaker 3: You are listening to Dark Becomes Light with me, Heidi Hollis High Heart Radio and Coast to Coast. I am, they're a normal podcast nowhere. Well, we are talking about your emails, your stories, everything that is going on out there. I tend to call this the outletish corner. So we're sticking with it, right. I don't know, but you know what, I am absolutely thrilled to have opportunity to share and dive into what is that you guys are sharing because I just there's a lot that I don't cover in my books. There's a lot that I don't cover on other programs because it is so much, and it's like, how how there's just no time? There's just no time. And so sometimes when I'm reading your emails, I'm like, oh, that jog's a memory. That's right, I dealt with something like this, and this is going on actively right now what I was sharing, and it's it is a wild and you know, if you guys want to check out any of my books because I do cover a lot of these things. I have eight books published. Okay, the Secret War, first book ever to discuss the Shadow people and hat Man phenomena, and then I have the hat Man books. I have two of those. And Jesus is no joke that happens to deal with the subject matter that's very near and dear to my heart because I was such a skeptic of Jesus encounters that I personally had. And then I have the book Picture Prayers Angelic Encounter I had that taught me a different way of praying. I don't get a chance to talk a ton about my books here on the air. We seem to linger around certain topics, which I get, you know, shadow people, hat man, but it's important. And you know, I have two books that I think are very important to people. The Other F Word How to Find Faith and laugh at yourself while trying. So go to THEOTHERF word dot com it stands for faith, okay, and check them out. I'm a cartoonist, so I did a children's book, you know, really a thick kind of book talking on the topic, trying to reach children where they're at so they don't face the paranormal alone, so they have some faith based right, And so many adults wrote back saying how they liked it, so I did one for them. So there's two books on there, so check them out sometime. And all right, so anyways we're moving along here. I got a really juicy email. That's a big one, all right. So we're just gonna dive on and this one says, Hi, Hey there, how's it going. I hope everything is going well. Well, thanks, it's so far, so good. I really want to tell you my story, but there are so many details. I understand sleep paralysis, common God, and most recently, Jesus have dominated my life. Well, I'm gonna love this email. Okay, okay. I had numerous encounters weekly and daily during my childhood with Succubis, the hat Man, strange creatures, and other shadows. This must be my sister writing me. I'm just kidding, twin sister. I was shocked to find out twenty years later that other people also saw the same things. Yep. As an adult, I stopped having sleep paralysis and started having lucid dreams and astral travel. Well that's beautiful, and it also was kind of weird because tons of times I was around some quote amazing spiritual beings. It was fine, but one day I spoke about Jesus for no reason and they got really mad. Ooh you guys, hear this. I got weird chills just now. I got chills that just went behind my elbows. Not kidding. I always liked to share where the chills hit me, and they hit me behind the elbows both sides. I had no idea why, but things changed after that. Hmm, okay, guys, you see everything was fine, very amazing. They put quote amazing spiritual beings. So spiritual beings doesn't exactly mean good guys. Okay, not good guys, because he said the name of Jesus and they got angry. Huh. All right. The last twenty years, every time I have had a bad dream or whatever, I call for Jesus and I teleport to a beach where everything is white and there's some kind of peace in the air. That's beautiful. Also, for the past twenty years, I've had a dream every year about a jungle and a hole in a rock. It's a leap of faith. I'm a little scared to jump in the hole, but it's a water slide down the mountain and ends in a lake where I feel the same way I do on the beach peace. This is kind of it's interesting, this is interesting. I'm digging this, okay, I'm just taking it in. I'm taking it in. The dream about the hole in the rocks. Water slide stopped four years ago when I found Jesus. It was a day where I had too many coincidences about Jesus, and after that I did some Christianity research. During my life, I researched all religions and esoteric stuff except Christianity. A few weeks after this strange quote Jesus Day, I returned to my hometown and was leaving the house, asking Jesus, where are you? And it led me to the first street I lived on, and as I walked, I remembered something that happened when I was four years old. When I was four, I wanted to go out with my older brothers at night. I started running down the street into the road and I saw a person on the other side of the road yelling, and the name is Joa Joa jump and I did, And when I was in mid air, there was a truck right next to me. All I saw was white And the next thing I was splattered against a building wall with the truck passing by behind me. About an inch. Oh boy, guys, chills went down both my legs. That's all I'm saying. Okay, about an inch. The guy disappeared, and I asked my brother where their friend was. The guy with curly hair, beard and a scar. I looked for him years, checking that building, maybe he lived there. Checking the restaurant next to that building, always looking for the guy with a scar. Huh. The thing is that almost forty years later, this is the day I was asking Jesus, where are you. I went back to that street and remembered this event. I saw the building was demolished, everything else was intact, and there was a wall inside of the building. It was full of graffiti, and in the middle it was written, Oo guys, oh guys, oh guys, my whole body chills. I am god. I was wowed and went for a walk, and one hour later I went back there and the wall was painted all white. Oh man, oh man, oh man, oh man. A man, you guys, Oh my gosh. These are the feel good chills, feel good chills. I'm getting hit and waves absolutely waves.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 3: I had two visions during my life where I went blind and just started watching a time lapse movie in front of me for ten seconds. Okay, okay, Wow, this person really sounding like somebody related to me. This is wild. First time it was from Big Bang until our days. Wow, you saw the whole thing. So you saw the Big Bang and watched it move to our time all in about ten seconds. That's amazing. I am okay. I gotta read through this second time. It was a story about a kid growing up, and the weird thing was the end. It ended with a rapture to the clouds. Now I know what the rapture is they're saying, and I felt the same thing I feel in the beach or the lake dream peace. I saw the future a couple of times, and it's terrible to know the future. Sometimes I knew it was something greater telling me the future, God, I suppose, but other times it was evil things telling me the future, which wasn't really a future, but something easy to predict. Sorry, a bunch of stories and I'm trying to make it short. Sorry about the English. Wish you the best, stay well, and thank you. Joe. Oh boy, oh boy, your English was fine. I think I have English as a first language. People writing and they miss words and whatnot. It just happens to the best of us, so don't worry about it. Oh MG, OMG, Joe. I sometimes I gotta take breaths because I have not met many people who have lost their vision to see and watch a whole scenario play out. And I have had that, absolutely have had that. I'm just absolutely just stunned right now. But you need to get to our next break, guys, and I'm gonna address this as best as I can. You guys, you are listening to Dark to Coomeslake with me Heidi Hollis on the iHeart Radio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network. Stick around, We'll be right back with more Welcome back. You are listening to Dark Becomes Like with me Heidi Hollis the iHeart Radio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network. Oh guys, what an email. I am just sitting here taking it all in. I hope everybody took a deep breath, because it is always extra stimulating and exciting when more positive and uplifting emails come. But I am appreciative of all, of course, but it's just more rare because there's so much that goes on out there in the world that it's just dark and heavy. And this is really fascinating and I want to thank you Joe for sharing this is this is unbelievable. So the ten seconds, the visions, the absolute blindness during it. I mean I have been there, and it is really hard to explain where you are just no longer there, You're just not there. You are looking at understanding a whole other reality. And you're telling me you saw from the Big Bang to our days, and I am inclined to believe you. What a thing to say, what a thing to claim? Right, there's no big benefit on doing that. And your life kind of reads like my own. You've had the sleep paralysis, you had God, you had Jesus, you had suckubists, you had strange creatures, hat man, shadow people, all of this stuff going on in your life. And I know what it's like to experience these things and be perfectly sane. And you know if you talk to the wrong people, they're gonna be like cuckoo. But you know, because you know better not to do and speak on certain things at certain times. Because you're saying you're intelligent, You're just very aware, very open, and hopefully hopefully you had some support around you. Now. What is interesting to me is how things changed for you after you started talking about Jesus to some very interesting spiritual beings around you. And it sounds like you started having nightmares and when you did, you use Jesus name to help get rid of them, and things just kind of changed just different for you and your teleport to this beautiful beach, this place of peace. And that's another thing that is really fascinating to me, because this white beach like place, I think I'm familiar with this. I feel I'm quite familiar with this, So I just am blown away. There's so many things that are coinciding with myself that I've seen in experience. But interesting about this hole in the rocks and how it was a leap of faith for you to go down and just to connect. And when you did, when you walked away from all of the esoteric stuff and you finally looked into Christianity, this is when everything really got interesting for you. You recalled the time when you were four years old and you were told to jump and you were saved from being struck by a truck. And then to see that building, the building that said I am God, from the area that the guy who told you to jump you thought he might have lived in. I mean, you, guys, look at the miracles here. I tell people, when you are experiencing a lot of these dark things, shadow people, hat man and whatever else is dark, they're clouding your vision. And so when you're able to push them to the side, as Joah did here, looked in Christianity and got real with it and took the leap of faith into the center of a rock slide, and hello, everything changed. Everything changed where you were actually able to witness something manifest, to claim what you saw was God who saved you told you to jump so you wouldn't be hit by a truck. I mean, wow, and I absolutely understand, Joah. When when you have these things happen and you look around.
Speaker 6: Like anybody else, Oh my gosh, did you see Do you understand the magnitude of what I just experienced and it falls flat because nobody could really relate.
Speaker 3: It's hard. It is really hard. I remember where I come from and I've missed it ever since. It's really difficult to be in the space of understanding a lot of stuff and try to find that right way to express it. It's not popular, it's not cool, it's not profitable. You just do it and you keep hoping you make a difference out there. So Joa, I want to say, I think you made a difference to all the listeners. And letting people know and myself know and teach us a lesson of the magic that we live in this planet is something else You guys, there is something that is happening behind the scenes, through the scenes, underneath it, sideways. It's fascinating asolutely fascinating. Aliens are real, Jesus is real. God is real. There's so much here. Shadow people have man they're real too, Bigfoot's real. All these things are real. So what does that mean? Where are we? We are on a fun blue planet. We're here and we gotta learn. We gotta learn that we can better get around on this planet and connect to each other. Very different. I mean, why are we able to do things like remote view? There's a matrix that we can tap into. There's something. How come prayer works We're able to tap in and reach out and sideways. It's amazing. It's amazing. So thank you, Joemen. I'm gonna get this last email in here before we run out of time. This next one, this one says Hi Heidi. I've seen the shadow people since I was about five that I can remember. Ough never hurt me, just watch me sleep. Then I saw the hat Man at thirteen along with my sister and cousin. I wasn't afraid, just curious. He wore all black suit and a long coat with a large brimmed hat. He didn't have a face that could be seen, and I don't remember any eyes. Well, lucky for you, because he's horrible. But I've had several occasions of seeing the shadow people. I wasn't terrified, just shook. People will think I'm crazy, but I've been diagnosed with add and OCD and anxiety, that's all. I'm perfectly sane and then det a happy face here. I'd love to talk to you, Heidi, and tell you all that I've seen and been through. You know, about these things. He would go to my mom's bed and stand over her and breathe deeply in intimidate her. It's horrible. When she prayed he'd be gone. I left my story of the hat Man on Coast to Coast comments. Thank you, Heidi for your believing in us who have seen this entity.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 3: And the name is Nevea's Angel. Thank you Nevea's That's a powerful email, short and sweet, because it has been. It's been a long haul, been a very long haul talking about these things when nobody related, nobody could understand. I'm like, look, I was told to warn you guys, it's coming, and this email here, you know it's a fine example, horrible example, but fine example of how hat man will work on more than one person in a family. So here Nevea is dealing with this thing, and it would go and harass her mother as well. I mean, there's just no limits to these things. So imagine if you have a child, a young kid, and he'll go in there and do things as well, anything to break you down, anything to just weaken you. And he's good at it, and you have to be really, really on top of things. And you know, it'd be great to chat with you as well too, Neveah, do me a favor and hit me up on any of my social media at one Heidi Hollis, and I will definitely chat with you there, and you know, just say, hey, you said you chat Yes, I would. I had to pause a little bit there because something's moving in my room. I don't know what that was, but we'll just hope it keeps moving on through. You know, sometimes things do pass through a house. They do. I've seen it and I've kept track to make sure it keeps going going through to the other wall. Just keep on going, just walking through. I've seen. Oh, I've seen some things and it doesn't make sense they're out of place. At a time, I'm like, why, yeah, what is that?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 3: I just I try not to give too much energy to some of these things. And you know, Naveah's talking here on I wasn't afraid. I was more curious. And you know, sometimes you don't feel the things it's shocking to see because it's out of place. I haven't always felt the absolute terror, you know. I've seen some crazy things, you know, the creatures and stuff, but I haven't been wanting to pass out and fall over either, you know. But I do know these things and what they stand for, and it's not usually for something good, okay when it comes to different aliens, but shadow people hat Man no good any time. Don't be fooled. I don't care what others are saying out there. To trust the person who told you about it first, okay, because this is special delivery. And I hinted at the beginning of the show that there's something to come after this, Okay. I agreed in this lifetime to do certain things and shadow people hat Man warnings was one of them. And there's more that I didn't even know initially, So we'll get to that at some point here soon, all right, but not to fret, not to be frightened. All right, you guys. Wow, we've come to the bottom of another fabulous program. I am always amazed at what you guys said to me, and thank you for trusting me. And don't forget to go to my main website Heidi Hollis dot com or shadow Folks dot com and the Outlanders dot com or follow at the Outlanders Comic on Instagram and at one Heidi Hollis on all of the social media and you know, reach out, tell me what's going on, tell me what you want to talk about, tell me anything that's on your mind, and we will try to address it here on this program with a pet in our steps and some love in our hearts and trying to make a difference out there in the world. And uh yeah, we could do this. I trust it, I trust the process. I trust you guys, and thank you for trusting me once again. Man, is I really enjoyed this? All right? You guys, I hope you.
Speaker 1: Have a great meeting.
Speaker 3: You have been listening to Dark Becomes Light with me Heidi Hollis on the Iheartradiot Coast to Coast. I am para normal podcast network. We'll see you next time. Stay safe, everybody, good time.
Speaker 2: Well, if you liked this edition of Dark Becomes Light, wait till you hear the next one. You've been listening to the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network