Speaker 1: It's the best bit of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 2: Part two, she's breaking down the top seven segments from the Bobby Bone Show this week.
Speaker 3: Hello, hello, everybody, in happy weekend. If you're here, you're catching up on the Bobby Bone Show from this week and it's been a really good one.
Speaker 4: So buckle up.
Speaker 3: You're in for a long ride, not a bumpy one, but a very fun one.
Speaker 4: And if you want some more content to.
Speaker 3: Add on to the entire party or long car ride, as I just implied, then you can check out Part one. In Part three This Weekend with Abby, we talk about her big half marathon that she's running this weekend, and I talk about wedding dress shopping. She sees some of my dresses and she reacts live on the air. All in Part one and part three is the listener questions and we answer as always, So check both of those out.
Speaker 4: If you never have, I think you'll really like it.
Speaker 3: Otherwise, if you still want me to stop talking and just get into it, That's what I'll do now. Lunchbox has called crime Stoppers again. Yes, before you may remember that he called it on Amy for driving. Well, he has called crime Stoppers again, but this time it's on a different show.
Speaker 5: Member number seven with crime stoppers.
Speaker 6: Yeah, call tell somebody what's up?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I think Lunchbocks called them on me.
Speaker 6: Why did he call them on you?
Speaker 4: Because I was driving with a no fired license?
Speaker 1: No boy?
Speaker 6: Okay, well he lunchboxes also called them again.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 6: This so he called crime stoppers, which I didn't even know you could just call a number. Do you guys want to guess why you call crime stoppers? Because I have the audio of his call two crime shoppers?
Speaker 7: I have a guess. Go he saw someone not wearing a seat belt?
Speaker 6: No, it has to do with somebody on the show. He called him on the show.
Speaker 4: Okay, what is this thing?
Speaker 6: Yes, he wants to call crime stoppers on us and get one of us the rest hitting.
Speaker 4: If he called them on me again, I can't imagine.
Speaker 1: What are you going to do?
Speaker 6: Well, I don't know for what reason.
Speaker 4: That's what. I'm not doing anything illegal?
Speaker 6: Okay, crime stoppers?
Speaker 8: Anybody?
Speaker 7: He said he was he saw me speeding outside the ramp. I don't know. Maybe he saw me speeding again.
Speaker 4: I mean he said that I speed up and down the ramp and.
Speaker 8: You admitted to it.
Speaker 6: He's act to Hall mid Really you thinks he's a home monitor?
Speaker 4: Here speed on the ramp. You have to move cautiously.
Speaker 8: Lunchbox, why'd you call crime stoppers because I wanted them to pull over Morgan because she was driving with vertigo. And she admitted that she was being an unsafe driver. That she can't turn left or right, so it's hard for her to see left or right. So how is she driving every day to work? She was driving with vertigo.
Speaker 6: But none of what you said is true. She never said I can't turn left or right.
Speaker 8: No, she did in the studio she does this.
Speaker 4: I said, I have to turn carefully.
Speaker 8: I mean, when you're driving, you can't be carefully.
Speaker 6: Turning to look at you for me to be careful while driving. Here's Lunchbox calling crime stoppers to turn Morgan into try to get her arrested.
Speaker 9: Go ahead, Hello, this is some crime stoppers.
Speaker 1: How can I help you?
Speaker 8: I guess man, I was just calling because I need to report a crime about an unsafe driver, and I was hoping you guys could bust her.
Speaker 9: What's the crime that she's committing.
Speaker 8: She's driving while impaired, she has vertigo, and I sit next to her, at work and she can't even turn to a right or left. But she is driving her Ford Bronco to work every day, which is unsafe on the road.
Speaker 9: Okay, I don't know if we've got to specified crime here or not. She has vertigo, which is something that people get naturally on any kind of narcotics or.
Speaker 8: Right right, No, I understand that, but it's still unsafe driving. I think that she should be taking an uber a lift. She should have her fiance driver. And she leaves work around noon every day and it's a white Ford Bronco and the license plate is Kate.
Speaker 9: Well, we would have the work with the police on that, and then I could.
Speaker 8: Get my reward once you guys work with the police. You guys give me the reward money.
Speaker 9: We do offer reward money for.
Speaker 8: I mean it's basically a dui. I mean it's driving while you know, in paired.
Speaker 9: All right, I really promised the reward as she gets arrested.
Speaker 8: All right, thank you so much. I'll look for that five thousand.
Speaker 6: It's a couple things to unpack here one year a tttletale am. I yeah, why I said it?
Speaker 8: Yes, I think I'm trying to keep everybody safe around the city.
Speaker 6: I think that she made the decision that it was safe for her to drive.
Speaker 8: She can barely walk down the hole.
Speaker 6: She has to walk so slow.
Speaker 8: Like it's not safe.
Speaker 6: But she said that's when she's walking, she's sitting. She's good.
Speaker 8: So Morgan, tell me, was it hard to look loved and right?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I used my whole body when I did it. It just looked differently than it normally does.
Speaker 7: So it is kind of hard to move left and right in a car, you know, like your seat belt on.
Speaker 6: But if you're in a neck brace, then you can't drive.
Speaker 7: No, I would say, no, what you think about that call?
Speaker 4: I mean, I think it's ridiculous. She I don't think Morgan would put herself or anyone else in jeopardy. She clearly it's difficult to drive, but she's able to do it.
Speaker 6: Do you not feel weird about calling like nine one one in crime stoppers just in general, like wasting people's time.
Speaker 8: No, because I think I'm doing a good thing for the community. I am a what is Eddie vigilante? A community helper, community watch whatever I think I'm doing that they have to get back to you. No, I haven't heard from him.
Speaker 7: That's crazy though. They'll pay you if it leads to an arrest. It does no matter what the area.
Speaker 6: He just thought it was five thousand dollars for some reason.
Speaker 8: I see that on TV sometimes they.
Speaker 6: Have like a murderer or something.
Speaker 8: They're like, oh, five thousand dollars leading to the whoever's around thing specific.
Speaker 6: Is there a crime stoppers like one eight hundred numbers? Yeah, oh there is? And how did you find it?
Speaker 8: He just going crime stoppers and it gives you the number.
Speaker 7: Where do you go to crime stoppers Bill numbers dot com.
Speaker 5: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan. Number two.
Speaker 4: So if I get arrested in the next few days, you all know why.
Speaker 3: Apparently I was doing something wrong according to lunchbox, but that's not what the next segment is. Eddie got flagged by Airbnb. He was going to rent a place for his family and he got flagged for being too much of a partier.
Speaker 6: Number six. Eddie tried to get Airbnb and he got flag. I guess because you guys party too hard.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's what it said. So we booked it online and then we even talked to the people, the renter or whatever, and he was like, yeah, this is what the place and this is what it has. And so we were going back and forth to email. So once we booked and paid, he called and he was like, Hey, just a heads up. I got an email from Airbnb that says you guys are flagged for like partying, Like you guys are a partying account. You've had crazy parties in the past, and we're like, no, we haven't. Like we're six people, we have four crazy kids. So apparently on Airbnb in our account it says that these people like to party.
Speaker 6: Is it because you leave the house in disarray?
Speaker 7: I think it's because we're loud, like four kids, you know they have you know, if we have a place that has a pool, the kids go to the pool and they're loud, and probably the neighbors complain. That's what I would assume.
Speaker 6: Do you ever get or don't get your full deposit back?
Speaker 7: We've done it one time, or they kept the deposit because they said that we ruined bed sheets?
Speaker 4: Oh what what?
Speaker 7: I didn't. I guess one of my kids maybe did.
Speaker 6: How much is the deposit? Is it more than bed sheets?
Speaker 7: It wasn't a deposit. I think it was a fee that we had to pay is like one hundred and fifty bucks for like the whole bed setting or whatever. But that was it. And the only time we've ever done Airbnb is when we go to Texas to visit my mom, and it's just a house that we get with our family. We don't invite anyone over.
Speaker 6: If you had a house, would you like to run it out to you, your wife and your four boys. Yes, you'd be fine with that totally because you guys take care of it. Correct.
Speaker 4: Could it be a mix up, like a different No.
Speaker 6: Chance, No chance, I don't think so.
Speaker 7: Like our kids are loud, Okay, our kids are loud, and I'm just assuming that some neighbor at some point complained and then they wrote it down on one of.
Speaker 6: These one complaint get you flagged, though, Well, maybe we've had multiple.
Speaker 4: Complaints okay, between the loud kids and the bed sheets.
Speaker 6: Didn't you like leave a truck and a sink or something toys? Oh in my house?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I don't know Airbnb. Yeah, No, I mean that.
Speaker 4: Was the toilet right, Oh my gosh.
Speaker 7: My youngest, my youngest son. We finally hired a plumber and they removed the toilet. They were Legos trucks. There was a PlayStation controller down there where in the toilet no way, Yes.
Speaker 4: That's how he had thrown everything.
Speaker 6: Question the toilet hole. There was a place the toilet.
Speaker 7: Wires, all kinds of things. When the guy lifted up the toilet, they're like, oh my gosh, there's a whole set of toys in here. And do you know which kid did it? Yeah, oh yeah, of course the youngest, the baby. Well he's seven now.
Speaker 6: And that's fun to just stick things in that hole and flush it.
Speaker 7: To him, it was like there is a magical hole in the bathroom where things just disappear. He would just flush things down the toilet forever and ever until one day just didn't work, and then we had to call a plumber.
Speaker 1: No, I.
Speaker 6: Don't remember the control.
Speaker 7: Remember the controller that was The guy was like, this is the first never seen that one before.
Speaker 6: So did he stop doing it? After he got like what do you say to him?
Speaker 7: Yeah, you're like no more like that doesn't happen. And then he was like, oh, okay, okay, got it.
Speaker 4: You made him pay the bill because we.
Speaker 7: Didn't know stuff was going down there.
Speaker 6: You didn't know there was a missing game controller were.
Speaker 4: You just assume that kids like it's hidden somewhere you can't find it, like a couch queshions, you just think it's missing. I never think it's like down.
Speaker 6: The toilet exactly. That's wild, mutch box. Your kids ever do that? Flush crap?
Speaker 8: H No, they did drop a golf ball in there a few weeks ago, and it was with uh, there was stuff in the toilet and they were playing with the golf ball and they dropped it. So then you had to decide what do you do? And so I had to get tongs and a like a spaghett like you know those little spoons that do you do spaghetti with and to kind of finnagle it out of because it went down the pipe and you had to get in there and I was able to extract it.
Speaker 11: Hmm.
Speaker 4: Interesting they just leave stuff in the toilet and play with golf balls.
Speaker 8: You know, they were going to the bathroom playing with the golf ball and they drop toilet.
Speaker 4: Okay, that makes more sense. Thank you for the clarification.
Speaker 6: Is this only a boy?
Speaker 1: Think?
Speaker 7: Obviously have a girl. I don't know if girls do this or not. I don't know. It didn't sound like a thing of girls.
Speaker 6: Girls would do like flesh stuff like watch the Magical Hole day it goes down? What are you doing with the AIRBNBA? They still let you stay.
Speaker 7: So the guy was just like, you know what, we trust you all, you all our family of six have fun, so we're like cool. So he didn't he ignored the warning. But that's just crazy to think that our account just has a big old warning now that just lives there. You understand it though, right, I get it, I get it, But but it seems like we're party animals. It sounds like we're having ragers. You know, we should have.
Speaker 6: If you guys are listening right now, call our voicemail line if your kids ever flush anything crazy down the toilet and leave us a voicemail. I would love to hear those voicemails. Eight seven seven seventy seven, Bobby, that's our number, eight seven seven seventy Bobby. Hit up the voicemail line and let us know what your kids flush. That'd be awesome.
Speaker 5: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan number two.
Speaker 4: Finally, the time has come.
Speaker 3: It feels like this has been going on for months, even years. At this point, I think in total it has.
Speaker 4: Been about a year.
Speaker 3: The Lunchbox has potentially finally found a good doctor.
Speaker 2: Number five breaking news, Freaking nes Lunchbox found a doctor that may be able to diagnose his stool and stomach issue.
Speaker 6: Okay, so what happened here?
Speaker 8: I found a competent doctor finally. Maybe I was trying to get a doctor like the Tennessee Titans doctor or a professional soccer team doctor. But one of them was a pediatrician. The other one didn't do abdomen or groin. So I was like, all right, So I found this guy. He did groin, So I went to see him, and he actually time to talk to me. He sent me for an X ray and he actually laid me down on the table and started poking and prodding and.
Speaker 6: Moving rotating down so like sensual. He's like, he did groin and then he laid me down. He took his time and he spoke to me. He poked to me, he poked, You're set up? Is weird?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 6: No, I love what he did.
Speaker 8: Grind.
Speaker 4: We found someone.
Speaker 6: I finally found someone that knew me and loved me for me.
Speaker 7: I've been longing for this.
Speaker 8: No other doctors didn't do this. Other doctors were like, hey, what's hurting you. Okay, I'll send you for an MRI. They didn't poke, they didn't prod. They just sent me for an MRI. Then I come back like, oh, we don't see anything, but we're here. If we need you, or if you need us, just google some exercises for your pelvic floor. They didn't do poking and prodding. Another doctor. It's probably just gas. I haven't had gas for the last nine months. I'm just telling you that right now. So this guy was moving my legs and all right, do this touch your elbow to this knee. Does this hurt? Does it hurt when you do that? And so he actually took some time, looked at that tray, said oh, there's some little arms riders in this hip. And then right there where the pelvis comes together, he saw some inflammation and he goes and that sends messages. It can send it down to the groin or up into the stomach and he goes. So that made bothersome. I'd really like to see your MRI so I could really get a detailed look at it. And when I went to my appointment, I couldn't remember where I went to get my MRI. That's how many doctors I've been to, so I have.
Speaker 6: To keep record of it. Well, I know I don't.
Speaker 8: Let's just be real.
Speaker 6: You try to come up with something, but you want to get an MRI. Here's the thing.
Speaker 8: I went, yes, and I did go get an MRI, and I remembered going to this one hospital. So I went and picked up my MRI, and I guess I got my knee MRI a couple of years ago because that's what I did at that hospital. So I had no idea where I did my stomach. So I have to call another doctor's office and say, hey, can you guys tell me where you referred me to so I can go get the MRI and drop it by this doctor.
Speaker 6: So you don't have any answer here. No, but it's crazy that he's calling doctors incompetent when his incompetence is even knowing where he's been to the doctor.
Speaker 8: I've been to so many, so many How many MRIs have you done? I've done one MRI one seat, I said, how many? One MRI one set scan? But that's what I'm saying, like, I went to two different places, so I know where I did the CT scan. But the mri man, it's all fuzzy, but.
Speaker 6: As your self swollen, it.
Speaker 8: Comes and goes. But there hadn't been as much go pain. But he did put me on prescription strength anti inflammatory. He said, leave the admin alone, let's go stronger. Are you still taking cialis?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 7: I don't know if I believe him.
Speaker 6: But why I don't know about.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he just doesn't. He don't like that storyline. He doesn't like he doesn't like that he's taking the blue little blue pillars. Yeah, correct, but whatever.
Speaker 6: He killed the storyline.
Speaker 8: No, it's not blue.
Speaker 4: We know that can be used for ED, but he's not using it for eed. He's using it for his pelvic floor or something.
Speaker 6: Two for one, multi use, and it's not blue.
Speaker 8: Just so you know, that's the viagra. So there is hope. So I'm gonna drop my Amari off and hopefully he sees something and we get this nipped in the butt and we are back.
Speaker 10: Got it.
Speaker 6: We won't even say it's not, but but you go ahead.
Speaker 7: What do you think it is like the inflammation? What do you think is causing all that?
Speaker 8: Well, he said, there's a little arthritis on my left hip, and then he just he saw some aggravation. Right there where the pelvis bones come together. There was like a little arch, and he's like, I'd really like to get in there and look and see what that.
Speaker 4: Is so aggravated.
Speaker 8: Get in there, well, you know, look at them and look.
Speaker 4: Not like actually get in there.
Speaker 6: But he was great, man, I'm telling you, like it sounds like you got crushed.
Speaker 10: Right.
Speaker 8: It's not how old is he?
Speaker 6: Lunchbox what celebrities like.
Speaker 8: Chevy Chase with white hair, nice, he's older. Yeah, he has the.
Speaker 6: Ball sever Fox.
Speaker 8: No, it's not about mic and him. It's just about going to so many doctors over the last nine months. And he actually moved my legs around.
Speaker 6: It's when you start talking to that sensual voice, like we're fine hearing it, but you like drop an octave and you like hated it. But then when he moved my hip around, what.
Speaker 8: Do I do? I really fall down?
Speaker 6: Yeah, you get very bregny.
Speaker 4: You're trying to defend yourself and you're like, no, no, guys, you don't understand. Then he spread my.
Speaker 8: Life and I never said he spread my life.
Speaker 6: He turned me over, But it's just how you said it.
Speaker 4: I said, Okay, he moved my legs so far. I mean he.
Speaker 10: Moved.
Speaker 6: We're rooting for you.
Speaker 5: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 3: Number two, Jason Awding stopped via the studio. He has a whole new album out this weekend, including a collaboration with Luke Bryan one with his wife Britney, and he also shared some stories over the course of his career and his thirty number one hits.
Speaker 5: Number four on the Bobby Bones Show.
Speaker 6: Now, Hey, good to see you man.
Speaker 10: Good to see you man, Thanks for having me.
Speaker 6: I was watching that video. I don't know if it was really a surprise, but when you were celebrating your thirty number ones, it's actually thirty one at the time, but they did that thing where everbody's playing songs for you. Were you really surprised by that?
Speaker 10: Yeah? Absolutely, man.
Speaker 12: I it was funny because, you know, I was told that it was just like a normal CRS thing that the label would do, where you know, all the artists will come in and play a song or two and just kind of hang out with the radio for a little bit and that was it, you know, and we do that all the time. So I didn't think much of it, and so when I got down there, they were just like, all right, sit right here, and I'm like, well, I don't want to sit here, like all my friends are hanging out, like I wanted to kind of go hang out with everybody. And then all of a sudden they started playing a video and that it kind of kicked in of what was happening. But and nobody spoiled it for you. No, my and my band knew since like November, so I had no idea.
Speaker 10: Man. I was like, that's pretty good for you guys to be able to keep seek it for me that long.
Speaker 6: Could you sing every one of your thirty songs back from memory? All your number ones? I guess there's thirty one now, so I'm not asking.
Speaker 12: I like to think that I could, but I mean there's probably a lot of those, some of those we haven't played in a while on the show.
Speaker 6: So he's a prompter at all. No, none, No.
Speaker 10: I tried to use it one time.
Speaker 12: We brought one out for like a weekend and and I just found myself staring at it the whole time and like kind of I don't know. It kind of took me out of my element a little bit on stage, So I just got got rid of it, and I haven't used them since I.
Speaker 6: Saw Elton John do a show once and he has so many number ones and hits it. And he's also way older than us. But and he was dialed into the prompter and I asked him after, I was like, hey, do do you sing what the prompter? He goes, yeah, after like I remember, I remember the number.
Speaker 10: He said.
Speaker 6: It was like after hit number forty one, Like I don't remember the songs anymore.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I mean it's I don't know, it's like it's muscle memory a little bit for me. It's like, you know when especially once you get into a tour and you're playing a lot, you know, you kind of get get dialed in. But usually when the tour is getting started or something like that, you know, it's you know, there's always going to be those nights where you just kind of have a you know, have a have a blackout on stage. And and but I ended up coming up with a better system. So we have all my stuff is on a on a track recorded and if I ever forget a word or anything like that, my monitor guy just hits that button and it's I hear myself singing.
Speaker 6: To sing to you, like a.
Speaker 12: Rehearsal or something, and then I'm able to pick it back up and you know, miss a word or two, and then I pick it right back up.
Speaker 6: So I know he wouldn't be mad at me for saying this, because he's a friend. But Ronnie done has someone sing the words in his ear.
Speaker 12: I've I was out on tour with those guys man and Ronnie was having like some voice problems or something one night. And we have the same manager who's actually here, Clarence Spaulding, And and so Clarence called and said, hey, Ronnie's, you know, struggling a little bit tonight. Can you jump on stage and you know, help him out a little bit and sing some songs? And and so I guess I was on his mix, and so when that happened, I could hear that guy, and I was like, what is going on?
Speaker 10: I never in my life heard that before.
Speaker 6: They sing it like a second and a half before yeah part.
Speaker 10: It was crazy.
Speaker 12: I'm like, I don't know how you do that, man, but it's it's pretty wild.
Speaker 6: You gotta add a new album out today? How long ago did you start on the very beginning? I don't know how you start a new album is that you find one song that you like and start away.
Speaker 12: For me, I like to have like a handful, you know, four or five six songs, just enough to go in and and kind of have a little bit of a vibe in mind of what we want to do.
Speaker 10: So I would say, man, what are we in now?
Speaker 7: The year?
Speaker 12: Oh, I'm aware of what year it is, I think, but I would say probably.
Speaker 10: I mean I was listening to these songs definitely.
Speaker 12: Early part of last year, if not like the end of twenty four maybe, so like I was our a kind of starting to, you know, put together songs and things like that, and I feel like maybe early part of last year we went in and started recording, or November or something like that of twenty four.
Speaker 6: Do you have a studio at your house?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 6: Is that purposeful?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Why?
Speaker 10: I just when I.
Speaker 12: When I'm at home, man, I try not to work, you know, I try to hang out with the family and kids and do all that stuff. And I know that if I have stuff like that at home that I'll probably just be in there all the time. So I just try to shut everything down when I go home. And I've recorded in the same studio here in Nashville since nineteen ninety eight when I moved to town. So the same studio that I cut all my demos and stuff like that in back in the day. We still cut there and track every record that we've ever done there. And yeah, I just kind of a creature of habit too.
Speaker 6: So did you buy that studio?
Speaker 10: No? I would never buy that studio.
Speaker 12: It's not really that nice, honestly, it's uh, it's been around for it.
Speaker 10: Probably you need some work done to it at this point.
Speaker 6: But show yeah, right, yeah, you know Blackbird is yeah.
Speaker 10: Yeah, it's not that one. It's like one of the ones that's like close to that that's not nearly as nice.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 6: The album is called Songs About Us Again. It's out today. You that songs with Luke? Yes, yeah, you and you and Luke did that song are you guys cool enough? Which is like, hey, hop on this song with me.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 12: We just, uh, you know, Luke and I've been friends forever, and you know, we're always kind of looking for a reason to to do something, you know, work together and have some fun. So I had this song and he was just kind of the guy I had in mind for it, you know. And and so we were hanging out. I think we went to a Georgia game this year and we were just kind of hanging out and I was playing him some stuff that we were working on. And I played him that and I'm like, you know, if you dig it, come, you know, come sing on it with me. And uh, you know, it didn't take much convincing, so he, uh, he jumped on it and it was cool, worked out perfect, and we just ran over it actually for the first time played it live together for the first time in a rehearsal a couple I don't know, a few days ago or something. But uh, I don't know. He's just my He's my my dude, you know what I mean. And anytime we can do something like that, do some shows together, do a song or whatever.
Speaker 10: It's just it's a lot of fun.
Speaker 6: Can you give me a quintessential Luke Bryan's story through your friendship, like something funny, like a really good Luke story that maybe we haven't heard, oh, I know, on the spot here.
Speaker 12: I mean, I don't want to say one that will like dim him out, you know what I mean.
Speaker 10: But I don't know. Luke's just you know, he's so accident pro man. That's my thing with Luke.
Speaker 12: I don't know you remember, like you remember when he I don't know if you guys know the story, but you know he he like fell off of a skateboard one time in Central Park and had to get stitches. Then he fell on a bicycle and broke his collar bone. And he's always falling off stage.
Speaker 6: You know, you guys hunt together, so that would make me scared. He's so accident an I.
Speaker 12: Don't with him, send.
Speaker 10: Him to the other side of the rant. So my my favorite.
Speaker 12: One is he was out of his house and uh, they were out there shooting skeet or something like that, and the skeet thrower got hung up, and so he's down there messing with the skeet thrower and that thing lets loose and comes around and hits him right in the forehead. And luckily he had a hat on. It probably would have knocked him out. But it's just that kind of stuff happens to him all the time.
Speaker 10: It's crazy.
Speaker 6: What about getting your wife to sing on a song?
Speaker 12: You know what, BRIT's a great singer, and obviously and I've you know, I hear singing all the time at the house.
Speaker 10: And those kind of things.
Speaker 12: And you know, there was a time I think where you know, she was on American Idol and those kind of things, and I think thought she might want to do that until we met and she kind of saw what it entails.
Speaker 10: And I think she was like, now I'm good.
Speaker 12: But you know, I've always thought she was a really good singer and always kind of been looking for something to maybe get her.
Speaker 10: To be a part of.
Speaker 12: And you know, and and finally this song that we got came in and I just felt like it was a good fit for her, especially something that she didn't really.
Speaker 10: Have to carry the song.
Speaker 12: You know, it was something that she could kind of to get her feet wet a little bit and you know, go in and sing on. And I thought she crushed it, man. So it was it was really cool to get her in the studio for the first time. She had never really been in a studio or anything like that. SOT to take her in and let her see what it was all about was really cool.
Speaker 6: That song is called Easier Gone Yeah, that you guys did together. Two of the writers on the song were the two dudes from Lady A Yes. So was it originally maybe were they writing it for themselves.
Speaker 10: I don't know.
Speaker 12: Charles Kelly was the one that sent it to me, and you know, Charles was singing the demo on it, so obviously it kind of sounds like a lady a song.
Speaker 10: But you know, I don't remember.
Speaker 12: There being like a female vocal or anything like that on it at the time. But I think, you know, Charles and Dave, those guys write all the time, so I'm sure they were probably either writing for their thing or just writing in general. You know, sometimes those guys would just write, and if they're not writing for their own record, they're just writing. And Charles had sent me a different song and I think Blake ended up cutting it, and then he sent me this one, and so it just it was just one that I immediately kind of had Britt in mind for that and and I told her, I'm like, just, hey, I'm gonna be honest with you. If we go in there and this sucks like it's not gonna make the record, that's a tough that's a tough conversation to have with your wife.
Speaker 10: So but but no, it was great.
Speaker 12: It was a lot of fun to take her in and kind of let her see what that was all about and let her get in the studio and do it for real like that.
Speaker 6: Is there ever a time or has there been a time in your career where you have a song but somebody else has the same song and you both are trying to cut out and you got to have some sort of negotiation.
Speaker 10: Uh No, I don't think so. I remember.
Speaker 12: My second single, Whoy was a song that Shannon Brown had. This song, Remember Shannon Brown, She's married to Sean Silva, and so Shannon had a record deal at the time, and I think had the song and was planning to put it out as a single, which we didn't know, and so we sent the song to Sean her hus Been to get a video treatment for him to shoot the video for us, not even knowing that she had the song. And so, uh, I remember that was kind of a little bit of a thing back in the day. We kind of laugh about it now, but but I've never other than that, I don't remember ever having a song that somebody else had.
Speaker 6: Dust on the Bottle with David with David Lee Murphy, that's a David Lee Murphy song.
Speaker 10: Gay.
Speaker 6: He wrote that by himself too. Back on I know, man, that's a patriarch.
Speaker 12: Dude that is the coolest, might be the coolest guy in town.
Speaker 10: To me.
Speaker 12: He's one of my favorite David Lee Murphy stories. Is this had to have been back in ninety six or seven or something. But I was playing my band down in Georgia. We got into this battle of the band's thing and we want it, and so we got a chance to open for David Lee Murphy, Diamond Rio and Johnny Paycheck the next day. And so it's me and my band weren't in a van with our trailer, and you know, we're unloading our gear and that morning and look up and there's this really guy just standing there, you know, and he just starts grabbing gear, moving it. And it was David Lee Murphy. He was like helping us load our gear on stage. And I met him that day. And when I moved to Nashville, he was one of the first guys that I wrote with here in town. And and so it was just like just kind of became friends with him early on. And then as I got my record deal and started, you know, recording albums, it was like he was having a song or two on every record. He wrote biggering Tractor and you know, things like that. So he's just always kind of been a part of my career, and that was one of those songs. I think it's like the thirty year anniversary or something of that song this year or last year or whatever, and so it's just like, man, you know, there's so much of that nineties country stuff being done right now and you know, kind of getting back to a little bit of that, and so I was like, man, it'd be cool to just do that song and have him on it. And it was always one of my favorites to kind of play in the clubs and those kind of things.
Speaker 6: Anyway, Jason Aldiin's here. His album Songs About Us is out today. We're now going to do normal people questions for Jason Aldan normal question Number one, what is the air temperature you prefer when you sleep at night?
Speaker 10: Probably sixty eight?
Speaker 6: Pretty cold? Yeah, would you go colder? Or were you both pretty happy at sixty eight?
Speaker 10: Is that?
Speaker 6: Is that a point like when I.
Speaker 12: Met my wife and she would like come out on the road and like get on the bus.
Speaker 10: I kept the bus at sixty six.
Speaker 12: Oh so but yeah, that's now I'm now I'm I've bumped it up to sixty eight.
Speaker 6: So you're a nice guy, yeah kind of you.
Speaker 10: You know, that's a team player.
Speaker 6: What is the last show that you finished? Like TV show?
Speaker 10: I don't know.
Speaker 12: I'm a big reality TV guy, So what is the last show I finished?
Speaker 10: I don't know.
Speaker 6: What are you watching now? Reality wise?
Speaker 10: Dude?
Speaker 12: All that stuff? Like my wife is she has like suckered me into all of them, you know, all Mormon wives that one summer house would all kinds of drama going on now like so yeah, so she sucks. She's like, you'll never believe what's going on, and then I get sucked into it, you know what I mean. But like your friends and neighbors, the John hann thing was something that, uh, I mean, I watched it a while back, but I started watching the new season, so I like stuff like that Landman, you know, all the tailor shared and stuff.
Speaker 10: I love.
Speaker 6: So what about acting for you?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 12: Well, I don't know if you know this, Bobby, but I did do a movie back in the day. You probably didn't see it because not many people did, but you know, I tried it. It was I got offered a chance to do this movie, and they offered me.
Speaker 10: Kind of a bigger role in it that I turned down.
Speaker 12: I'm like, man, if I'm gonna suck, I want to be on camera as little as possible, you know.
Speaker 10: And so I took a different movie.
Speaker 12: It was Ed Harris was in it, January Jones, Jason Isaacs and.
Speaker 10: Called it was called Sweetwater.
Speaker 12: It was like a Western, and you know, and I just I didn't enjoy it. I didn't enjoy that process of whatever. I just remember being there just being like, man, I'm a musician, Like what am I doing here on this set of this movie? But now it's been a long time, it's like I would be open to it again doing something I think I would be pretty picky about it. But I just remember not feeling like super passionate or confident in what I was doing. And so it was a little weird for me.
Speaker 6: I'm looking at the poster, Yeah, Sweetwater with Ed Harris, January Jones, Jason Isaac's, Eduardo Noriega and Jason Aldine and you're in the dude, you're in like the tops Europe in the poster.
Speaker 10: I know I made the poster.
Speaker 12: I used to have it like this, this like movie room at the house, and I had, you know, posters of all like some of my favorite movies. And then I had that poster, you know, fild Dreams, the Goonies, Sweet.
Speaker 4: It's like Sweetwater Texas or what what was Sweet?
Speaker 10: I don't know. You shot at like New Mexico.
Speaker 6: So if you were to play a ball player, do you think you're because for example, like whenever a Major League and what was the name, Charlie Sheen, he looked like a ballplayer.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Do you think you could play a ball player and look like a ball player?
Speaker 12: Yeah, I mean I think I could probably pull that off for sure. I think that's easy and kind of would become a little more natural than just like trying to, you know, act and do something that I don't know anything about. But yeah, I'd be all about doing a baseball movie.
Speaker 10: Or something like that. That would be actually fun.
Speaker 6: Normal people questions, Amy.
Speaker 4: We've got great skin?
Speaker 6: I do. Yeah.
Speaker 10: Oh, that's more of a statement.
Speaker 4: Followed by the question of you know, do you have a routine, because these guys in here they don't and their skin is fine too, and they don't do they just they're like, oh, my shampoo runs down my face.
Speaker 10: No, you know what I I do have?
Speaker 12: Like you always use like face wash or something when I'm taking a shower.
Speaker 10: And then.
Speaker 12: The only thing I really do is I just like daily moisturize, like I put some kind of lotion or something on my face. Otherwise it's just like super dry, and so that's it. The rest of it's just all natural, Amy Eddie.
Speaker 7: Yeah, what's the last thing you bought? Like online maybe or a grocery store. What's the last thing you bought, dude, I'll tell you what.
Speaker 12: Man, this whole like baseball card, basketball card, it's happening right now.
Speaker 6: I've been in it for it's it's it's it's consuming.
Speaker 12: It's I'm telling you like I, you know, like everybody, I collected all this stuff as a kid, and over time I kind of lost all that stuff as much as we moved around. And and so my son is like kind of got into Pokemon, like he was kind of collecting stuff like that, and he just had him laying around. He didn't know what anything was worth or anything. So I kind of started organizing it for him and kind of seeing what he had. And so next thing I know, I'm buying baseball cards and football cards and all this stuff. And now Amazon shows up to my house and it's just like boxes of this stuff, and I'm like, god, it's like it's started becoming obsession at this point.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Silver reached out and he was like, hey, you may have. He said, we were watching tiktoks if you open cards back in because I was, I'm really into it, and I was posting a bunch of card content and then I started to buy and I had to like slowed. I had to like purposefully go take a second, don't do it for a month, and see if you still love it. Right, And so I'm I got to that phase. I still love it, and I have some really great cards I'm super proud of. But I've had to stop doing like you're because it would just she would show up and I'd have boxes stacked up that weren't even opened. But I just kept buying anyway.
Speaker 12: Well, and here's the thing is people don't understand is you know, you have your retail box stuff that you buyt like Target or whatever, which is fine, but that's not really the stuff that I'm buying.
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 12: It's like you're buying the more expensive boxes of stuff and then you you know, you spend like fifteen hundred dollars on a box of cards, and the best card you get out of there is worth like two hundred bucks. You're like, I feel like I'm getting screwed on this deal, you know what I mean. So, but it's fun, man, I enjoy it. And now my son he'll sit there with me and open stuff up and oh look what I got.
Speaker 10: You know, he's opening football and base ball cards.
Speaker 12: He kind of knows what to look for now, and so I've it's kind of something I got into with him too.
Speaker 6: I was talking to Kenny Chesney and he said that he had to be reminded to play she thinks my tractor sex. He stopped playing it for a long time, and he said, Megan, Ronnie was like, why aren't you playing that song anymore? Do you have that relationship with any of your songs that maybe you stopped for a while and someone said, hey, you got to play it again, or some of you just stopped playing.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I mean there's been things you stop playing over the years. You know.
Speaker 12: It's just you play him so much that it's just like, you know, I mean, we had a song on the second album called Johnny Cash that was one that we played forever, and then it was just like we stopped playing it, like we played it so much and said, you know, we played been playing those songs since five oh six whatever, and and so you just like, I mean, you just want to play like new stuff, and sometimes you have to remind yourself to like, hey, you know, it's been two tours since we played night Train, let's throw that back in or uh, you know, it's it's a good good problem to have when you can kind of you know, change out songs every year on the tour or whatever and still pop in something that was a hit. But I just you know, for me, it's things that I like to play that I enjoy getting out there and singing and trying to focus on those and then you know, every once in a while turn around and go, man, it's been you know, we were talking.
Speaker 10: About the song Why earlier.
Speaker 12: That was one that I didn't play probably for like four or five years, and then decided to pop it back in, and you know, and it kind of hits different too, after you haven't played it for a while and you put it back in the show and people haven't heard it for a while.
Speaker 10: So it's I think that happens quite a bit.
Speaker 6: Actually, do you ever change the melodies of songs or change them up a little bit so it feels fresh to you?
Speaker 12: No, because I always hated when people did that on the road, you know, like when I went to see a show and it's like I'm trying to sing and they're like doing something else.
Speaker 10: I'm like, what is That's not how it goes?
Speaker 12: Man, let's go you know, So I try to keep it like, you know, like it was intended to be.
Speaker 6: When you're cutting songs for the album, like this album, are you looking for songs that sound great live, like that have energy? Are you look will you go and search for a couple like ballads purposefully? Like how do you do that?
Speaker 12: I think at this point I think there was a time where I kind of did that, And I think it always kind of is in the back of your mind of like, man, how is this gonna sound live? Or how would this fit into our show? But anymore, you know, I just in a place now where I just trying to just want I just want to cut like really cool things that are going to be around that you know, people are still going to want to listen to in twenty years and you know, Lyrically is cool. Sonically is really cool, and something that I like to play that that feels good on stage or a little aggressive or whatever it is we're going for. But you know, I mean some of my favorite things that we've cut my whole career have come off these last couple of albums, you know, things like Trouble with the Heartbreak and those kind of whiskey drinks and those kind of things. So you know, to me, it's just kind of leaning into that more of that kind of stuff more so than trying to find a tempo or a ballot or like whatever, really just trying to put together an album that has like quality, really cool things on it that I feel like are gonna be cool for a long time. Like I always say, like I can go put on the Mountain Music album by Alabama and it's like still sounds awesome today. You know, I'll play that in my car, and you know, that's what I wanted to be, something that people will still listen to twenty years from now and still sounds good.
Speaker 6: All right. Final thing, let's do favorites. Favorite food of all time?
Speaker 12: Favorite food of all time. It's probably fried, like my mom's fried chicken. Not everybody's fried chicken, but hers a pretty good.
Speaker 6: So yeah, favorite all time athlete.
Speaker 10: Probably King Graphy Junr.
Speaker 6: Not like a Dale Murphy or well, he was my favorite, like growing up. I'm surprised. Sorry, I didn't mean to question.
Speaker 12: Well he no, no, no, Dale Murphy was. I mean for every kid in Georgia. I mean Dale Murphy was. He was a hero for all of us. He actually came out to my show last year and so I got chance to hang out with them a little bit. But to me, the best player that I ever saw play all the way around whatever growing up was King Griffey Jr.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 10: I mean there's a lot of them, Jordan, Like, I don't know, they're just so you.
Speaker 6: Know, Okay, fair enough. Favorite band of all time Alabama. Favorite concert you've ever been to?
Speaker 12: Oasis concert. Last year, went to their show in uh Over in Europe July fourth. It was their first show back after sixteen years or whatever, and I had never quite experienced anything like that, so it was pretty it was insane.
Speaker 10: So by far my favorite to.
Speaker 6: Go to a show like that. Does that inspire you?
Speaker 10: Absolutely?
Speaker 6: What about that show stuck out to you?
Speaker 12: I mean, first of all, they're over there playing soccer stadiums which are huge, you know. I mean, you think you're playing if we play Bridgestone here, I don't know what it holds for a show, you know, fifteen eighteen thousands like that. Over there, they're playing soccer stadiums that are holding seventy eighty thousand people and they're selling them out four or five nights in a row. It's just fandom is another level over there, and those guys are massive anyway, So it was just different than I I mean, it was just a different experience for me.
Speaker 6: Favorite movie of all time, Field to Dreams. That's quick. Yeah it's not Sweetwater.
Speaker 12: Yeah. That may be on some people's list, Bobby, but not mine.
Speaker 6: All right. Final favorite Jason Alden song.
Speaker 12: That's always a hard question for me because I just always feel like they all came at different points in my career. But I would say the one that really sort of changed everything for me was probably She's Country.
Speaker 6: Songs about Us out today Jason Alden, Thanks man. And when you go to countries. I was reading about your tour and you're going to do a New Zealand. Have you ever played in New Zealand?
Speaker 10: I haven't. We actually just got back from New.
Speaker 6: Zeal Oh so you just then I read that wrong.
Speaker 10: Yeah, we just I.
Speaker 12: Went I went to Australia like ten years ago and and it was okay.
Speaker 10: You know, people kind of knew the knew the records kind of didn't you know.
Speaker 12: It was really building it from the ground up over there, which you know, it's a long way over there, man. So but it's been ten years and now with streaming and all the things, like, it's everything's global.
Speaker 6: How to go on to New Zealand then it was awesome.
Speaker 10: Man. We went over to Auckland.
Speaker 12: We were there for four or five days, played a show over there, and then went over to Australia. We were there for two and a half weeks and did some stuff over there, and it was, uh, it was great.
Speaker 10: It was a lot bigger.
Speaker 12: And you know, country music is pretty big deal over there right now, so they're getting radio country radio stations and things like that over there which they didn't have before. So it's really kind of changed, uh, changed the game as far as going over there, people knowing the music and that kind of stuff.
Speaker 6: Songs about us out today there is Jason Audi. Thanks Jason, Yeah, thanks for having me man, it's the.
Speaker 5: Best bits of the with Morgan.
Speaker 3: Number two, Lunchbox has been real busy this week, causing up all kinds of problems, and you're gonna see that in the next few segments. This one in particular, he wanted to suggest a guest for the show, which never happens.
Speaker 5: Number three.
Speaker 6: It's rare the Lunchbox suggests a guest, and he also feels like he can actually bring the guest to the show. And so I like for everybody to be open about this, Okay, I feel our hearts are open, our minds are open. We're welcoming toward his suggestion. We're not going to make any rash. Everybody good, right, yeah, yeah, okay, you know he's after something, right, of course, always.
Speaker 8: Wait up to something. I think this guest would be perfect for our show. Go ahead, right in our demographic. You want me to name their name? Well, why are they coming to town? They're doing two different shows in town. They're making appearances right over down the street at Zany's, the comedy club, And I think they would be perfect. Come sitting on our studio on that couch and we interview this person.
Speaker 6: What would you talk to him about your think.
Speaker 8: Just live. Maybe send him on a coffee dated.
Speaker 7: Send them on a coffee date.
Speaker 4: Yeah, my gosh, oh my gosh. No, no, no, guys, no, no, yeah, I know where you're No, you said Zany's in coffee date and now I know, And now I know.
Speaker 8: Oh I got it.
Speaker 7: I got it. This is great.
Speaker 6: This is not is it.
Speaker 8: Jeremy Piven is coming to town in less than three weeks, like we are like next month, middle of next month. He will be here for two days. And I was like, oh my goodness, we bring him in, sit him down. Amy has that look in her eye. He looks at her and he's like, I know you it would be I.
Speaker 6: Think he would know when it comes in.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 7: He's probably already DMed Amy like, hey, I'm coming to town in like.
Speaker 4: Two weeks, so he doesn't know where I live.
Speaker 6: Guys for new listeners or people that didn't hear, yeah, so uh.
Speaker 8: A couple of weeks ago, Amy was at a red carpet event in Austin and for some podcast awards, and Jeremy Piven was walking the red carpet and he later DMed Amy and said one two, Amy said three, four, and then he said, do you want to grab some coffee? And Amy never responded. I don't think unless you didn't didn't tell us.
Speaker 6: By the way, he was on Entourage for a long time actor. He was on Seinfeld way back in the day too. He was it was like the George Castanza actor. Uh so you don't want to come in, He justice, you're breaking a rational.
Speaker 4: Well, I yeah, I'm fine, it's just yeah. And then I feel bad that I don't think I didn't ever reply. But I do think he thinks that I live in Austin, because that's where he was going to be when he was like, Hey, I'm a coffee date.
Speaker 8: Well, what a great surprise. Then when he finds out, Wow, she's actually in Nashville and I'm gonna be here for two nights. You could save him on a hotel room he would have to pay for one. Yeah, you got an extra bedroom.
Speaker 4: That is not happening.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I haven't lunchbox. I think you messed up. You never responded. Why we should have just booked him and told am.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I would have. What would have been so crazy is if y'all booked him and he came in and he never put two and two together. I mean that would be so.
Speaker 11: If he loves you, I don't think it's love, but that would be interesting because that's the thing, Like he's been famous for a very long time.
Speaker 4: Who knows how many girls he meets at events and d ms, so probably.
Speaker 8: One in a million.
Speaker 6: No, what if you're the only one he's ever done that too? And he's so sad because he never got a response.
Speaker 4: I just don't think that that's I don't think it's not like he's even circled back. Hey did you did.
Speaker 6: You get this?
Speaker 8: That's pride though, and Amy, if you're not gonna have if we're not going to have him in here, then we have you a ticket to the show. You have to go.
Speaker 6: You have to go, you have to sit.
Speaker 4: I mean, okay, again, I think he'd be I don't know that you would put two and two together because also, when your mind thinks someone lives somewhere else, you're not think you're going to go to Nashville and then see them. Also, he doesn't know that I'm in radio well my handles radio Amy on Instagram, so you probably Yeah, I don't Bobby, No, that would be awkward.
Speaker 8: She said, So what you're going to be open minded.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and if we just what if, like our listeners want to hear an interview with him, Can you put your personal life aside for our listeners.
Speaker 4: Yes, I can go to the green room.
Speaker 6: Oh you step out there, Amy.
Speaker 4: Well, just because now it's I've made it awkward. I put that on me. I made it awkward by not replying at all because I got a little nervous, and then I didn't know what to do.
Speaker 6: And just consider it.
Speaker 7: It's never too late. Can she reply now and be like, hey, I see you're coming to Zanies.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, again, he doesn't know where I live. I'll be like, oh, hey, it looks I could say it looks as though you think because he did invite me to his comedy show in San Antonio and he put road trip. The only way that's a road trip is if he thinks I live in Austin. So I could say, oh, looks as it appears as though you think I live in Austin, but guess what, I live in Nashville.
Speaker 7: It appears all night later he said all that, but she never responded, Oh wow, I'm confused about the conversation.
Speaker 6: Hey, when you're a hot lady. Okay, and you got dudes coming at you all the time? What else to do?
Speaker 4: Our conversation was check one two, I replied three to four. And then after that, I guess I got freaked out because later he goes good seeing you, And then he sent a screenshot of his show in like a poster for his show in San Antonio road trip exclamation point.
Speaker 6: Maybe it just want you to buy tickets, like ticket sales are low.
Speaker 4: I sent nothing. So then two days after that he goes Anyway coffee next week nothing.
Speaker 10: Oh dang.
Speaker 6: He fought his pride once to go anyway. Yeah, yeah, okay, just think about it. Okay, you thought about it, You're good.
Speaker 4: We can talk about it.
Speaker 6: Okay, fair enough, we can talk about it. I mean, I don't know what we're doing.
Speaker 4: Now, what else you, Bobby and I can talk about it offline?
Speaker 7: Fair enough?
Speaker 8: We want to be in the decision.
Speaker 6: Okay, we check. We'll check back on this soon.
Speaker 5: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan. Number two.
Speaker 3: An anonymous person on the show has decided to spill the tea, and it was some pretty big tea and I ultimately had to be the one to make a call and I do not like the position that I was.
Speaker 6: Put in here. Number two. If someone on the show wants to spill the tea, let's spill the tea. Basically, this is our tattlete segment. It's done anonymously. I have written one through five on my piece of paper. I need somebody to come and look at this, though, does matter?
Speaker 4: What five things?
Speaker 6: No? No, no, no, I need one of you five come look at this and tell me if you think it's okay okay, because this is one that is risky. It's so tea that I need to make sure that it's okay to share.
Speaker 4: Okay, does it.
Speaker 6: Make sense what I'm saying?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 6: Amy, picking number one through five?
Speaker 4: Four?
Speaker 6: Four is Morgan. Do you want to see my page so you can see that that's true?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 6: I see, so you picked four? Four is more what?
Speaker 4: I can't see that far away, but yeah, okay, four was Morgan.
Speaker 6: Okay, so there's nothing fishy. Morgan can look at this, Okay, tell me if you think this is too te to spill, like is it is it too personal? Or do you give it the thumbs up? It's anonymous?
Speaker 4: Oh god, oh.
Speaker 7: Boy, it's that bad.
Speaker 3: I don't know what do you guys? I want to say yes because I feel like we should share it, But I hmm.
Speaker 6: Like how bad?
Speaker 7: What's the level of that?
Speaker 6: Like what?
Speaker 10: I don't know?
Speaker 6: I don't know that bad is what I would say about it. It's it's not bad, it's awkward.
Speaker 7: Ok we love awkward.
Speaker 6: I mean I read this and I went this would being interesting, but I need someone to be in my eyes. So Radley picked the number Morgan, you saw it? Heck, it could be about Morgan and she just thought about herself. That could be it too.
Speaker 3: I'm considering a lot of things right now.
Speaker 6: What thumbs up or thumbs down?
Speaker 4: What are you leaning to? What are you thinking? Don't let him he's already he thumbs up.
Speaker 1: Huh?
Speaker 4: You love awkward?
Speaker 6: I no, I do, But this is you guys' lives at stake here?
Speaker 7: Who cares about that?
Speaker 4: But you said it's not bad? Come awkward? I mean is it like life ruining?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 6: No, no, no, Okay, we're good. So it's okay, okay, so we will now.
Speaker 1: Is it me?
Speaker 6: Okay? So we will spill the tea. And there is a voice changer of a segment here that someone is left Okay, go.
Speaker 1: Ahead, you please look at Amy's lock screen. I find it a little weird. But she still has her ex boyfriend as the picture on her walk screen of her phone. How is she going to move on in her life? An older guy's going to date when she has her old dude on the phone. Did you guys find this weird? Look at her body's lock screen? Does anybody else have an X on it? I doubt it. Amy needs to change it, she needs help.
Speaker 6: Okay, Wow, it is Amy's locked lockscreen? Is her ex boyfriend?
Speaker 7: Can we look at the lock screen?
Speaker 3: Can't?
Speaker 6: Oh my gosh, she can't move on?
Speaker 4: So I don't. It rotates so like like for it was my son holding our cat, and then a few days ago it switched back to this, and I just haven't taken like I need to go in and switch it. But that's like a lot of work for me, so I haven't.
Speaker 7: That sounds like a bad excuse, that really bad.
Speaker 4: I don't even go through and clean up my text message.
Speaker 7: I just be honest with it.
Speaker 4: I am being honest.
Speaker 6: You look at that one hundred times a day, but I'm not.
Speaker 4: I'm like, okay, yeah, so what like then where do I go? I go the stop.
Speaker 8: Oh my gosh, it's so new to me.
Speaker 4: It is a lot of work for me.
Speaker 8: I mean, you put it on there, so you obviously know how to do it.
Speaker 4: It's actually know this type this. We're in front of the clock. My daughter did that. I don't his son.
Speaker 7: Then what are you guys doing there? You're hugging?
Speaker 10: Yes?
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, So what do I do? I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 6: You have to move on listen. Yeah, yeah, that's that's good point. I tell you how to change your phone. What you do is you move on, Eddie. Great points. I mean number one, you find your picture, you hold your thumb down on it for an extending amount of time and it pops up the thing and then it goes. What would you like to do? You said as a wallpaper?
Speaker 4: I just did that.
Speaker 6: Okay?
Speaker 10: What on? What?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 6: You have to find a new picture.
Speaker 8: Maybe maybe she's not ready.
Speaker 6: Sometimes I'll look over and Amy's licking her phone, and I wonder if that's why that's not true? Should be doing this thing?
Speaker 4: So that's not true?
Speaker 7: Amy is there?
Speaker 6: Really don't have to change it, don't do it for us, don't make it performative. If you want to keep it on there and.
Speaker 7: No it what like, does it make you feel good to look at the picture?
Speaker 4: Okay? Here, so I take a better picture of me and Stevenson and then I will to hold.
Speaker 6: It down extended. Or you can do the like you're sending it somewhere. You have to break it.
Speaker 4: Can I help her?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Or you can push the arrow.
Speaker 5: You can do the arrow, Amy, you can.
Speaker 6: Do the arrow too, like you're gonna send it. That's something more can help you.
Speaker 7: She's sad, she's gonna change it.
Speaker 6: She's gonna start crying.
Speaker 7: It's like, but I don't want you guys, like.
Speaker 8: Don't do it, Morgan.
Speaker 6: You're gonna get a burner phone just to put that picture on it? Yeah? Oh man, what's what's the new picture?
Speaker 4: I just found the latest one I have with Stevenson and distract me. But it was I swear to you, like a week ago, it was Stevenson with our cat.
Speaker 8: You because you didn't know how to change it. But it changed.
Speaker 4: No, No, it somehow changed.
Speaker 6: Somehow. The bank robbed itself.
Speaker 4: Like is that a sign?
Speaker 6: Now you're looking for a sign to get back with change it? So you just said, is that a sign?
Speaker 4: I was just saying I didn't change it. So how does that happen? How does that happen? How does that happen?
Speaker 6: I don't know, but if you should just be you regardless. Well, who's what.
Speaker 4: Looking at my phone? Anyways?
Speaker 7: The anonymous? It's who was that?
Speaker 6: It's talking to the town.
Speaker 4: That was Scuba Steve on the voice changer. I know it.
Speaker 6: It's it was talking the town.
Speaker 7: A mean, that doesn't matter.
Speaker 6: You think it was Scuba Steve because it's right behind you in the classroom.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, and I could just tell you don't.
Speaker 6: I'll say this, it was not Scuba Steve, and I will not say who it is though. Okay, everything you remain anonymous in Anonymous spill the tea?
Speaker 10: All right?
Speaker 4: Does everybody feel better now.
Speaker 6: That you had your ex boyfriend as your foot? We just wanted to know what was up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well I had my son and my cat. I don't tell that. I don't know how it switched back, and then for me, it's a lot of energy to go in there and figure out what I'm going to change it to. I didn't even know how it changed. Morgan just helped me.
Speaker 7: I don't Can I say something to the anonymous t spiller from here on out. Can you just keep looking at the phone. If it goes back to that picture, we've got something if.
Speaker 6: You are, You've got Jeremy Piven as our lock screen.
Speaker 4: If it goes back to that picture, yeah.
Speaker 6: To sign then no, I didn't do it because you did it. You did do it.
Speaker 5: I didn't that.
Speaker 6: Don't just as signed pictures into your lock screen.
Speaker 4: Look at me right now in l R.
Speaker 9: That is not your.
Speaker 1: In l R.
Speaker 6: I didn't put it back put it, but you put it there.
Speaker 4: No, it was there a long time ago, and then I changed it to my son and kat. I don't even really know how that to for amy. Breakups are hard, heated, it's emotion.
Speaker 6: Somehow it came. Do you think that's a sign?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 6: The fact they're even not knowing means she doesn't know, you know what I'm saying. Okay, well, thank you for spilling the tea. Uh there you have it now it's there's the cat back on to you and Stevenson does show if we look back again and at a change, it to be the first time I'm belinking signs that would be the first time ever.
Speaker 5: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan. Number two.
Speaker 4: Lunchbox, Eddie.
Speaker 3: They've been yapping for weeks about who has higher testosterone. Well, finally their blood has been drawn and we are getting slash. Did get slash, kind of didn't get results for.
Speaker 5: A lot of things.
Speaker 3: There's been a lot happening with this one all week, but you easy catch up on what the latest is so that way as we go into next week, you will be totally caught up when we hopefully have even more updates.
Speaker 5: Number one.
Speaker 6: Okay, hey, breaking news, breaking news. Amy has lined it up. Today you guys will be getting your blood drawn for the low T who has testosterone challenge?
Speaker 8: Oh today?
Speaker 10: All right?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 8: I mean you didn't even tell me if I'm supposed to fast. If I'm I mean there may be medical reasons that I may not be able to do it today.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I will tell you. I woke up feeling great today. Oh yeah.
Speaker 6: Well, all the listeners out there, you should know Lunchbox and Eddie fight over who has the most testosterone. So we thought we would do a public service and find out and then also share the benefits of making sure you're taking care of I gotta find like a way to make this life positive. So Amy, what happened? Who do we have?
Speaker 4: So we have the guys? You feel good about this? I told you all there was a guy coming. I thought maybe I didn't know his exact role? Is he a nurse? Is the first responder? EMT? He's a paramedic, so a male paramedic. I know they probably wanted a hot I.
Speaker 8: Would have loved a hot nurse.
Speaker 4: A male paramedic named Chad is coming, and.
Speaker 6: H I wouldn't want to make enemies with something about to poke with a knee, right, yeah, I.
Speaker 8: Mean god, I mean, but I don't want. I mean it feels weird with Chad grabbing my arm and you know, rolling up my sexual to you to give blood.
Speaker 4: Wait, I bet he's gonna tie a tie a finger on his arm like I wanted it to be hot.
Speaker 7: Oh no, I understand he's worried that his testosterone will go down when he sees Chad.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, what if it goes up?
Speaker 6: No, it's not that.
Speaker 7: Oh it's not. No, he sees Chad and it's Skyron.
Speaker 6: You guys are so weird. That's not that's not testosterone.
Speaker 8: I don't know what you guys are talking about maybe it's a good thing.
Speaker 7: Chad's coming.
Speaker 6: Do you know, Yeah, do you know how long it takes? Like after he comes and gets their blood? How many days he has?
Speaker 4: Oh, let me find that out. How long for us to get the results? Good question.
Speaker 7: I would think it would take a while, right now?
Speaker 4: Done it two days?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I gotta take it to the t bank.
Speaker 4: Well they're yeah, they're sending it off and then there's no there's.
Speaker 6: No testosterone bank.
Speaker 8: Yes there is.
Speaker 6: It's not just a lab. They call it the lab. Yeah. Yeah, there's no testosterone bank where just everybody's systosterone's there. But the goal will be to see you as a higher testosterone. Lunchbox or Eddie and the bets are in. Amy thinks lunchbox. Yes, everybody thinks me.
Speaker 8: Everybody thinks me.
Speaker 6: Okay, let's just everybody get on record here. Let's got everybody who's got a roll here on the show. Amy Lunchbox, Morgan, Eddie, Mike lunch Box, Ray Eddie. Oh man, we're even Well that was rude, Scooba Steve.
Speaker 13: I think Eddie just because he because of we're very similar and I think with the loss of hair and everything, I don't know Amy was saying that if you have hair loss and your whatever, one of the signs. So Eddie has more signs just because he don't. Let's play to the deep voice means nothing. It doesn't mean nothing exactly.
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 4: He's always had a deep Eddie can barely wake up and face the day.
Speaker 8: That's true, that my libido is off the chart. Tho, my libido.
Speaker 6: You should get together. You can fix that with each other. Abby.
Speaker 4: I can't believe I'm saying this, but I really think Lunchbox, Oh yeah.
Speaker 6: Three, okay, I I think you're the tiebreaker here. Yeah, but it's I'm not picking it, but I think it's probably going to be Lunchbox.
Speaker 8: What boom?
Speaker 4: Why why not?
Speaker 8: I screamed, No, you don't. You're just based on just.
Speaker 6: A deep voice.
Speaker 7: The deep voice.
Speaker 6: It's the deep voice and the hair. He's hairy.
Speaker 4: It's lack of hair on the head is higher te No, it's hair loss is a sign of low te. No, it's chess hair qu are either one.
Speaker 6: Of you apputet No.
Speaker 7: Lunchbox didn't answer.
Speaker 8: I don't know what that is.
Speaker 7: He doesn't that hey is that when you can't?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Good, because liviators are good, all good?
Speaker 3: Okay, Uh yeah, I think I want to change now that I'm seeing the common symptoms because you got acne, increased body hair, moon swings, sleep apnea, and reduced fertility. This guy can fall asleep anywhere and he has mood swings.
Speaker 7: This is for high tea.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Unexpected hair loss or thinning, especially on the body, face, or general reduction in scalp hair can be a very big sign of low tea.
Speaker 6: Oh wow, I thought.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 6: High testosterone symptoms are acne. Anybody got his zets?
Speaker 4: Nope, No, I'm starting to get some from my testosterone.
Speaker 6: You are increased body hair, mood swings, like Morgan said.
Speaker 7: Their mood swings. Lunchbox got he does that? You have chest hair, Lunchbox.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's like taco meat. Yeah, that's what it is. If you like took a taco and just dump the meat out of the shell on the chest. That's what.
Speaker 10: Oh.
Speaker 6: Interesting, So we have a paramedic coming by today after the show.
Speaker 4: Paramedic bringing the truck.
Speaker 8: You better be bringing the truck to.
Speaker 6: Draw you guys his blood.
Speaker 4: Okay, I think he's walking over because.
Speaker 7: No ambulance can we.
Speaker 6: Have Chad here, Chad, you you are a paramedic. Well, I don't want to say the wrong thing.
Speaker 10: What are you?
Speaker 14: You're good? I have a paramedic.
Speaker 6: Boom. We had you come up because Lunchbox and Eddie have been both saying they had more testosterone than the other person. So you came up today andrew blood from them.
Speaker 10: We did.
Speaker 6: How did that go with them?
Speaker 14: It was actually pretty simple. There was a competition about more or less hair on their arms.
Speaker 6: Oh, they were already making a competition.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, so who won that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Who's Harry your arms?
Speaker 14: He has more?
Speaker 6: Lunchbox dead? So you think that's probably the Screams team? Man, is this one of the dumber things you've ever heard of? Two people trying to compare the testosterone?
Speaker 14: I'm not going to comment on that.
Speaker 7: Smart and so.
Speaker 4: Have you ever had like guy friends come in too?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 14: Oh it's very common.
Speaker 6: Okayp oh to Sue has the most esosterone.
Speaker 14: I'll say they want a full blood panel, but really they're just looking for the testosterone.
Speaker 7: Got it.
Speaker 6: But that's that's healthy, to just know your testosterone. You ever have two come in and go I got more than him? Do us both? No?
Speaker 7: What did you say? A blood panel. Yeah, well what does that mean? Could you test for all kinds of things we do usually?
Speaker 14: Yeah, today we just tested your testosterone and a complete blood count, so it tells us how thicker than your blood is. And we drew an estrogen two.
Speaker 8: He's got a lot.
Speaker 14: Yeah, we're doing that too.
Speaker 7: Interesting.
Speaker 4: Nice.
Speaker 6: So what is your business?
Speaker 14: It's called get well Health. So we do like vitamin ivs, blood work, go to people's homes. We also have a clinic next door.
Speaker 6: So for those listening, because we're all over the country, but in Nashville, get well Health is it get wellhealth dot com?
Speaker 14: Or what's West Coast We're in Austin and Tampa too.
Speaker 6: We're also there too. Okay, so get well Health. We encourage you to use them, especially if there's a testosterone challenge between your buddies. And so, how long does this usually take to come back?
Speaker 14: We should know their total testosterone tomorrow, a free testosterone, which is we could get more into that, but it's what's actually bioavailable that takes a few days to come back.
Speaker 4: Oh oh, I was reading about this.
Speaker 6: They're gonna make excuses if one comes back and they don't win. They're like, no, we.
Speaker 4: Want the I want the but the like if you look at it, I saw a comparison like your your your gross versus your net.
Speaker 7: We want the net.
Speaker 6: We just want to number. Chad, when you come back, you just declare a winner.
Speaker 14: It's going to be the total. So I'll have it tomorrow.
Speaker 6: Okay, Yes, nervous.
Speaker 8: I'm not nervous at all.
Speaker 7: Nervous a little bit, not not necessarily about like low tie whatever, but like is gonna come back and be like, hey, you need to go to a doctor.
Speaker 6: Dude, Like, oh, you think you're dying. You think this is going to lead to you dying?
Speaker 7: Correct, Because Chad, the whole reason to start is because I was telling these guys that, like I wake up in the morning and I'm like I sit in the side of my bed for like five minutes thinking I'm not going to make it through the day.
Speaker 6: Oh don't you think that's more of a mental illness, like a.
Speaker 4: Mental you know, Wait, did they sign there? What were they signing out there?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 7: We checked in like we were the doctors off.
Speaker 8: Yeah we did. It was like a reservation.
Speaker 4: But like we wave hippa here.
Speaker 6: Stop yet now yet we don't know yet okay, but how are we going to know that? Are you guys waving your testosterone results so he can read them?
Speaker 8: We'll wait it out there. Tell him how healthy I am. I'm not worried about it.
Speaker 6: So and again, you can tell them in private, so you're not put the pressure on that. What what?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 6: No, No, he can tell Chad that they waved their testosterone results because they could say it on the airs performative. And then Chad's like, I can't read them because they didn't tell me in private. But they tell you in private. You can then give us the results publicly.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 14: Yeah, or they can just share too.
Speaker 6: I don't know. No, No, we.
Speaker 4: Can't come Actually does it need to come from Chad?
Speaker 6: It has to come from Chad?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know. If and then we were reading it.
Speaker 6: Uh, it could come he could his email it to me, but they'd have to be okay with that.
Speaker 7: I'm a trusting you. I want to hear it from Chad.
Speaker 8: Would I'd like to hear from Chowd's mouth.
Speaker 6: Okay, that's fine. My only point is, if you guys have control of it, you're going to fudge the numbers, right.
Speaker 8: I wouldn't know how to fudge testosterone numbers. Dude, I would just read the paper.
Speaker 6: Now, you just lift it. You just make it whatever it is, you just make it higher.
Speaker 4: What's where do the where does Where's a healthy range for men?
Speaker 14: Like an optimal level would be nine hundred to eleven hundred ish.
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 8: Right, that's what I was thinking.
Speaker 6: I was feeling like I was ten fifty. So what's like super high? Like is there an unhealthy high?
Speaker 14: Our skill that we use goes to fifteen hundred. Someone who like might be abusing test they would.
Speaker 8: Be are you abused?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 6: Trust me, look at me. There's one thing I ain't amusing.
Speaker 4: So if if one of them comes back significantly low, would you recommend that they.
Speaker 14: Yeah, and we can take care of that in our clinic.
Speaker 7: Okay, But if it comes like see I've heard of it comes out like really high, you can have like.
Speaker 6: Oh, you think you're gonna die? Huh you really think you're gonna die?
Speaker 7: I mean I'm worried about that. That's what I'm worried about.
Speaker 6: Okay, And that's good but good thing we did this. Then. Yeah, there was a story of survivor, remember who went on and found a heart problem Jimmy Johnson, the old coach for the Cowboys. He was going to go on Survivor, but because of all the work they had to do to make sure physically could get on the physicals, they found a heart problem. Then it saved his life.
Speaker 4: Also Amy Roebock on Good Morning America. Back in the day, they were doing mammograms, and so she volunteered to do a mammogram just to raise awareness. They found breast cancer.
Speaker 8: So this could be good, so we could inspire America's you're good.
Speaker 4: But what is what? What where do we want them to be with estrogen? Like is one of them going to have higher estrogen?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 14: Testouster on and estrogen are directly proportional, so as one raises, the other raises.
Speaker 6: Okay, sounds right, that's kind That's probably where I have fifteen hundred. I got my probably you know, abusing the s you know, Okay, so we will get the results. Go ahead, ask questions.
Speaker 8: I got a question, so like does the estrogen show more like, well, we have more feminine qualities? Like like does that come out?
Speaker 10: I don't know.
Speaker 6: It's like you're putting it again, you're putting up you're asking us.
Speaker 8: Qualities when Eddy drinks, he gets really feminine. You think any drinks.
Speaker 10: I don't know.
Speaker 8: If that's like his extrogen shop probably.
Speaker 4: Comes out, you know. Hey, okay, so what Eddie said he is fatigued in the morning. What are some other signs of low tea besides fatigue?
Speaker 14: Like, so you know, we used the word libido.
Speaker 8: That's not a problem.
Speaker 14: Out of the way real quick.
Speaker 7: We can move on from that one.
Speaker 14: I mean sleep problems. There's a whole host Yeah, I'm telling you, okay.
Speaker 4: I wish they would be honest about their libido.
Speaker 8: No, I don't know.
Speaker 6: I don't be honest. That's the one thing I don't want to hear it.
Speaker 7: No, we are on.
Speaker 6: I don't talking about it at all.
Speaker 8: We haven't said anything.
Speaker 4: So there's not any shame in that.
Speaker 8: Is it good? Like does it mean I have a lot of tea if I can lay down anywhere and just fall asleep.
Speaker 14: Probably not?
Speaker 6: Oh, probably it doesn't have to be a that's.
Speaker 13: No.
Speaker 6: Okay. So we'll get the results. We'll let him read them, or he can give him to one of us to read whatever is the easiest. But you guys have to outside of this room tell him that's.
Speaker 7: Okay, yes, sir, done deal.
Speaker 6: Okay, we will do it, but don't reveal anything else because you might be dying, right right.
Speaker 7: If he comes back and says like you might have cancer, we're not talking about that.
Speaker 6: Well he's not going to say right right, So that's that'll be our We're just doing tests. Okay, uh, Chad, thank you. How they do with the needle? Pretty good? They actually did.
Speaker 14: They both did really well.
Speaker 4: Well. They said, you did well like they did.
Speaker 6: They don't even feel it, feel it.
Speaker 4: Lunchbox says he has other nurses where he feels it and it's like ah, but with you nothing.
Speaker 6: He said, he cries a lot when he does it, but I never said I cried.
Speaker 8: No, we don't. Why we make it things up, guys, I never said that. I've said up, uncomfortable when I have it in my arm gives him rage.
Speaker 14: A testosterone or lack of essentially it could be actually could be high.
Speaker 6: High from rage.
Speaker 7: This is a lot of rage.
Speaker 14: Yeah, that's a good sign for you.
Speaker 6: All right, chat, thank you, and we will talk to you soon. A drum roll please, So we read lunchboxes testosterone results. Yesterday he hit five hundred and three, which is fair, it's average fair. These two guys have been arguing about who has the higher testosterone, so both of them gave blood. What was weird was Eddie's did not come in. Oh my gosh, so stressful lunchboxes came in. Five h three was the number Eddie's did not come in. Something could have been wrong. Okay, you turn that drum roll up, please, Eddie?
Speaker 7: Is it in?
Speaker 6: It's still not in. Oh and not only that, what is happening? Not only not only that, there's something What do you want to know on the air off?
Speaker 7: What hold on? Does it have to do with the result or did they lose it?
Speaker 6: They didn't lose it, so the question is crap. And I like to apologize to our listeners because that doesn't mean this is a bit. I mean it's a bit between these two. It's one of the funnier bits. But then it was supposed to come in. We didn't plan for it. That's how you know it's real, because it just wasn't smooth. So, uh, do you want to know on the air off? Because something's wrong?
Speaker 7: Something's wrong? Can you give me a scale of wrong like ten being death, like it's not being I'm okay.
Speaker 6: It's not ten. I don't know. If you're okay, I can't. I don't know, but it's not ten.
Speaker 7: I think our listeners deserve to know as much as we do. So just let her up. Just tell me what it is. I've been worrying about this for way too long. Just tell me what the problem is.
Speaker 6: It seems do I have cancer that I don't.
Speaker 4: Know how we would tell you?
Speaker 6: Can you imagine?
Speaker 4: That's how I told him, Yeah, no, I cannot.
Speaker 6: Somehow your blood was compromised.
Speaker 7: What does that mean?
Speaker 8: I don't substances.
Speaker 6: I don't think that's what it means.
Speaker 4: I didn't think about it.
Speaker 8: Yeh, doping? What does that mean?
Speaker 7: Compromise?
Speaker 6: So did it even did it come back or did it come back? And it was like inconclusive?
Speaker 4: Well, let's just say what First of all, he said, I'm so sorry this has never happened.
Speaker 7: Eyes are so big right now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because it's just like it seems like your blood was like messed up.
Speaker 1: Or so.
Speaker 10: Up.
Speaker 7: I mean, I haven't had a blood test in a long time.
Speaker 4: So there, he's coming to get more.
Speaker 6: He has to take more blood.
Speaker 7: He needs more blood.
Speaker 6: Yes, So he's coming up here today because the blood that you gave was compromise.
Speaker 8: I need to know what that means. What is compromise?
Speaker 4: And when he's here, he can tell you explain more about it, like is.
Speaker 7: There too much like of something that shouldn't be in there.
Speaker 4: He's like, this is so unusual because he got the same amount of blood from Lunchbox that he did Eddie. But with Eddie's they couldn't use They needed more.
Speaker 10: Blood, more blood.
Speaker 6: Oh maybe they couldn't find any disosterhone, so they just needed more away. So oh my goodness, that's where we are.
Speaker 7: When are we drawing again? This is this is crazy.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he's gonna come up.
Speaker 7: Like I don't mind drawing the blood, that's no big deal, but like what is I don't know. I'll talk to my I guess, dude, I haven't drawn blood in a long time. So what if, like my blood's just bad?
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 6: You can have bad blood or you can.
Speaker 1: Have bad.
Speaker 8: Real bad blood.
Speaker 7: I don't know so far, I've heard all the different scenarios.
Speaker 4: I mean, but if it's not, I mean, bad blood would be a cancer in your blood and he doesn't have that, so.
Speaker 6: Well, we don't know. I don't we don't know that for sure. Sometime he doesn't have you safe. Can you say that for you cannot say that for sure. We don't know his blood's inconclusive.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 6: What we have now, Eddie is we do not have your results back yet. We will have to take them today and on.
Speaker 7: You know, and then we have to wait again.
Speaker 6: Yeah, get the results money? Should we monday?
Speaker 7: Should we just start over lunchbox two?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 7: We got his because but but I mean they say so differentiates what if like that day?
Speaker 5: He but he also he's coming.
Speaker 4: You want him to go ahead and draw mine and I'll enter the competition.
Speaker 6: You're just looking for free blood draw. But it was like, will give me an IV to Huh, that'll be a good bit.
Speaker 4: It came up. We were talking about that and I it's fine, I'll go to my doctor May seven. I don't need it, Eddie.
Speaker 6: Don't you have your blood in today? Okay? All right? Uh, we do not have any I don't And this.
Speaker 7: Is and this is not you're not making this sort of No.
Speaker 6: I wanted to be. I just want to be like, haha, somebody has highed to soosterone. But now it's been dragged out. But it's only something's wrong with you.
Speaker 4: This is not how we saw this playing out.
Speaker 7: I don't like the word compromise. That's a scary word.
Speaker 6: US, Russia or China's got you. You're not compromised.
Speaker 4: Actually what He also use the word interesting?
Speaker 6: Oh you never want a doctor to look your staf. I'll be like, oh interesting.
Speaker 7: And you also don't want to hear this has never happened before, right and redraw Oh.
Speaker 6: Well okay, so you'll do that today?
Speaker 7: Yeah, man, right, whatever we need.
Speaker 6: That's the update. Sorry everybody. We do not have a winner as of right now in the testosterone competition between Lunchbox Andattie.
Speaker 5: It's the best Bits of the Week with Morgan number.
Speaker 3: Two and that's it. You are all kind of on the Bobby Bone Show from this week. If you want to listen to more podcast content, Part one, Part three, This Weekend with Abby is great, or you can check out my podcast Take This Personally. I had on a guy named Thomas Thatcher and he talks all about the tach philosophy and how he was in a victim mentality and how it really hurt his life. And he bounced back with the philosophy and if this is where I leave you and you don't want to listen to any more content. You just want to go enjoy the weekend. That's fine too, thanks for being here. Bye everybody.
Speaker 2: That's the best bits of the week with Morgan. Thanks for listening. Be sure to check out the other two parts this weekend. Go follow the show and all social places Bobby.
Speaker 4: Bob Show and follow at
Speaker 2: Web Girl Morgan to submit your listener questions for next week's episode.