Speaker 1: The volume holiday week, It's here, it is.
Speaker 2: How you feeling, I'm okay, no no, no, no no no no no no.
Speaker 1: We not get my teeth on Wednesday. No, we're not doing Okay, new teeth coming. Yeah, I'm excited for that. So how do you feel about having these tastes.
Speaker 2: For for Thanksgiving dinner? You're giving us kind of like taking the car, new car for a drop.
Speaker 3: And I'm going to two different houses for Thanksgiving Like I'm gonna do a little.
Speaker 1: Little teeth tour.
Speaker 3: Are You're gonna stop at everyone's house smiling you Thanksgiving?
Speaker 2: So you're showing a new teeth to everybody, the whole family. It's like when you first had tomorrow, Like you take tomorrow.
Speaker 1: The same it's the same thing.
Speaker 2: You got new teeth, you gotta take take the teeth out for a spin. I stick photos with the teeth smiles Thanksgiving smiles. So you got your new Hollywood smile for thanks given that the timing couldn't have been better Rory.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I hope I didn't really ask the full process. I know they just have to take the tempts out and pop those back in. I hope they don't have to like numb my mouth like they did last time. But they didn't do it when they put the tempts in, just when they drilled my teeth down.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't know either way. As long as I look good, that's.
Speaker 2: All that matters. As long as you can smile, pretty man, that's all it matters.
Speaker 1: If I have to sip a gravy through a straw, so be it. It is what it is.
Speaker 3: That's that's what comes with the price of beauty.
Speaker 1: Absolutely.
Speaker 3: So how are you though, I'm great man, going out of town? You stand in town?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think we'll go out of town see the family. Okay, Yeah, haven't booked your flight yet? Uh do that today? Okay, tonight to do that. So yeah, I hate traveling on the holidays. I do too. I can't stand that entire process. And they say we're getting like a winter vortex. Oh yeah, I did see that. Yeah.
Speaker 2: You know, when I see shit like that, vortex cancel everything Like Thanksgiving is canceled.
Speaker 1: I've seen them. Winter vortex was coming as with datas in Land.
Speaker 3: Well, I feel like you should have your vegans should have their plans for Thanksgiving set at least like two months in advance. So people can prep. Well, you can't just pop up on a house and be a vegan, can They got to prep for you.
Speaker 1: You think my family don't know on vegan.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you said you may go see them. Yeah, like they need time to prep for the vegan.
Speaker 1: Not really just get a bunch of veggies and side. I'm good. That's all. You gotta really do. Veggies and sides. That's all I need. Anything else is like I don't need that. I don't eat that stuff.
Speaker 3: Did you did you tell your sponsor that you ate cheese pizza two weeks ago?
Speaker 1: My sponsor, your vegan sponsor. These think it's like I was like a crazy like meat and eat a haulic or some shit like that ball you have a vegan sponsor? Yeah, no vegan. Did I snitch? I'm sorry?
Speaker 3: I don't mean to snitch all sometimes Okay? Does that like mess with your stomach if you a while?
Speaker 2: Not as much as you used to, like now, it's just not much of a difference, Like and I don't I don't go craze on it, like I had one slice. I'm from New York, Man. You can never give up like New York pizza. Like that's like something you can't get away from. Yeah, and I'm not vegan because of like religious beliefs or nothing like that. Like people don't understand that. I just yeah, I was never really into Like I gave up red meat years ago, twenty years ago.
Speaker 3: You still hate the environment, the environment, But yeah, it's not religious. Damars going upstate?
Speaker 5: Yeah to Canada, Haha, I'm going to Syracuse.
Speaker 1: Yes, Okay, you've seem thrilled.
Speaker 5: I have to cook. Everybody gets excited about Thanksgiving. I cook every year. This is the thing exciting Thanksgiving. Like I gotta make a whole bunch of shit hosts, a whole bunch of people, clean up before they get there, clean up when they leave.
Speaker 3: Wait, you you cook and clean? Yeah that's crazy. I feel like that should be whoever cooks doesn't have to clean.
Speaker 5: In my opinion, Yeah, it doesn't work like that. The same person that's cooking, it's gonna be the same person cleaning. So I don't really enjoy thanks I like seeing everybody together and eating, but it's not really a thing where I'm like, I can't wait for Thanksgiving.
Speaker 1: I can't.
Speaker 5: I barely eat on Thanksgiving. I eat leftovers the next day.
Speaker 1: While you're cooking. What's what's on the menu.
Speaker 5: Uh, I'm doing it simple this year. Just turkey, ham, mac and cheese, yams, colone greens, green beans and potatoes, potato salad.
Speaker 4: So like that.
Speaker 2: That's like when Yogic have thirty he'd be at the press conversation.
Speaker 5: I usually do way more like I usually do way more desserts. I usually do a like a red meat too. Like I'm not real simple.
Speaker 2: You gotta this year when they come back, when they send a double team. You got the b package ready? You don't eat that in the word we got this in the oven on the way.
Speaker 1: I appreciate that you're still keeping ham alive.
Speaker 3: I feel like a lot of people have taken ham out of their Thanksgiving routine, and I don't like.
Speaker 1: It because I don't eat it, but I make it for meat. Is like cigarette smokers, you still do that land it. Weed is legal now.
Speaker 2: If I see anybody smoking the ciga, I'm like, bro, you know you could go get the za smoke it right on the corner.
Speaker 1: Cigarettes and weed are totally different. It is wheat is better.
Speaker 2: I completely we only smokings cigarettes because they couldn't smoke weed publicly.
Speaker 1: Really.
Speaker 2: That was just my always my thought, like you only do that because you can't smoke weed.
Speaker 1: Oh I thought maybe they're just addicted to nicotine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean well now yeah, but I'm just saying, like, now that weed is legal, why are you still smoking cigarettes? I can smoke weed right now in front of police in New York City, in Manhattan.
Speaker 1: Yeah it a angel does have a blast. Well, no, we're not going to please don't do that.
Speaker 4: I'm not.
Speaker 2: That's that's your that's the way you do Thanksgiving. I don't want no blunt dipped and nothing. That's your Thanksgiving. You want to trip out do your thing. But yeah, ham eaters are like cigarette smokers. It's like, bro, we so advanced as of people. You don't have to as a society, you don't have to eat.
Speaker 3: I mean not like not like Deli ham, but like honey glaze that I rarely have it, but I like to have it on Thanksgiving.
Speaker 1: That's not like like it's not in my room. Had the once a year thing for you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, ham is is delicious. Yeah, but nobody's just cooking a ham on a Tuesday Like. No, that that's that's angel.
Speaker 1: That's behavior in my thing. Absolutely, well, Happy Thanksgiving everyone.
Speaker 3: Even if we don't agree with the holiday, at least we agree everyone can just come together.
Speaker 2: Come together as a community, as a family, and sit down and have dinner. Nobody be on their phones, let the kids put the iPads away, Everybody talk about the year so far and just have you know, some family time.
Speaker 3: I do like the pressure of the no pressure of Thanksgiving. That's why it is one of my favorite holidays. What is the no pressure like that?
Speaker 1: It's not gifts.
Speaker 3: It's not like you have to do specific things like Christmas time December you have to go to Christmas tree lightings and everything for the kids and this and that Thanksgiving unless you're demeris you just show.
Speaker 1: Up and you chill and you eat.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then it's one day and it's over to stretch this whole shit out, like yeah, Christmas Thanksgiving Eve, Like, yeah, Christmas.
Speaker 2: Is the barometer to know if you're like a good dad for sure, Like how good of a dad are you?
Speaker 1: How many presents did you?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's it's you find out what your actual purpose really is for this family, just to provide material thing money and that's it.
Speaker 2: Five gifts showered me with love and gifts and then get out. That's what Christmas is all about.
Speaker 1: Looking forward to it. We are backspots about Boost Mobile unlimited talk, text and data for twenty five dollars a month. Worry. Yes, and we also have merch on sale.
Speaker 3: Yes, on Patreon right now it's twenty five percent off all merch, and then on Wednesday of this week it will be twenty five percent off on new roymul dot com till Cyber Monday. Yeah, so all week twenty five percent off, gets some merch. You can also pay five dollars on Patreon and get every episode of add free. Like we're just giving out deals at this point.
Speaker 2: Listen, man, everybody gets a deal. Look at you, Look at us, deal for everybody. See that new athletic shirt you got on.
Speaker 1: It's a little exclusive piece. You don't even anyone out yet. That ain't even out. I don't even know about it. I ain't even hit the street. Shit, wait till they see when that hit the streets, worn by not an athlete. Yeah no, nothing athletic about it.
Speaker 2: That will get everything but full of shit looks like yeah, yeah, absolutely, it just sounds good.
Speaker 1: It looks good. Yeah, me and de Marris had a little weekend. We stepped out. That's why she late today. No, I thought she was hungover again.
Speaker 3: Still hungover from a Friday concert. Is kind of crazy on the Monday.
Speaker 2: That that recovery time is about forty eight hours and that older you get that you need two days of darkness in the crab and just like, Hi, Drake, that's what you need to close the shades, cut the TV off, cut the lights off, and let me just stay under this cover.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we stepped out a little Friday night Brandy Monica at the Prudential Center.
Speaker 1: It was it was a night. How was it? It was?
Speaker 3: It was a great bonding time with Jamis. Okay, sometimes because we've we've worked together so long, I forgot that we're friends sometimes And yeah, it felt like the old days.
Speaker 1: Of me and to Maria stepping out. How was the show? It was incredible? Yeah, it was absolutely incredible. It was Brandy's mic on, Yes, Michael, Yes.
Speaker 3: Both working tremendously. Kelly Rowlands, Mike was definitely on that. I just want to go back to that show just to see Kelly again.
Speaker 5: I'll be quite honest, I'm not gonna lie Kelly went Kelly had me crying, well, actually like.
Speaker 1: Crying, oh yo, holda holda, holda hold up. It was so with baby d Now cried at Gunner show.
Speaker 2: Now you crying at Brandy Monica when Kelly is out, like what's up with you?
Speaker 1: You going through something like just stay home? Get that crying shit out at the house.
Speaker 5: And I did cry a lot of on Mariah Scientists because because Thug was free and Mariah was crying.
Speaker 1: You cried this Thug was free because Mariah was crying.
Speaker 5: I was at the Mariah show when Thug the day Thug got out and she was crying, so I cried with her because I was happy. You cried for the God to put him in there too. You cried for the nigga that snitched on them. You cried the guy that snitched on Thug. Then you cried when Thug got.
Speaker 1: Out, like yo, Now you crying at Kelly show, like what's up with you?
Speaker 4: Yo?
Speaker 5: Well, first of all, two of my felt like if you were to ask me my top ten favorite songs, Bad Habit by Destiny Show, which is really bad Habit by Kelly, and Angel in Disguise by Brandy are in my top ten favorite songs of all time. So to hear both of those songs live and one night, it was too much.
Speaker 2: It was very emotion, so much sensory overload. I was very much all the feels. She was feeling everything.
Speaker 5: Also, Patty Leabelle walked past me and her leg brushed my leg and almost passed out. And I'm not easily starstruck. I told her, I've met a lot of celebrities and I'm not starstrucks.
Speaker 2: Paddy Leabelle, you fumbled the pack. You should have asked her for some of the pause. You know she had them.
Speaker 1: She didn't the pause was backstage. Is good sweet if you think, if you think Queen Patty didn't have the work on her, she had the bricks.
Speaker 4: You kidding me?
Speaker 2: You think she'd had bricks on her? You know some ships is going like cracking the hood. Yeah, yeah, you're supposed to ask Queen Patty for a pie. Man, you're oldy about to pass out. She fumbling the pack. You should have like, miss miss Patty, I know it's one back.
Speaker 5: Then they would have kicked me clean. They're like, who let her in here? They would have let her backstage. She would have gave the head and nod to security. They would have sent you to the back, like, YO, will pick that up. It's right, pick that up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, telling Patty, telling Patty, when Patty sent you, tell her she's going to November.
Speaker 3: Look, she was right back in November. That's true. Where was I in the bathroom when you saw the Patty backstage?
Speaker 1: No, you had went to go past. Oh, y'all was backstage. Oh you ain't give me that y my backstage?
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 2: I forgot, you know, sometimes you just the teeth. It's the teeth, my bad. I forgot who you were.
Speaker 1: I wasn't on the listen.
Speaker 3: I just smiled at security, and they was like, oh, he must be Give him a sticker.
Speaker 1: You him him have a sticker. He has new teeth. Give him a sticker.
Speaker 2: He must be performing with that smile, he better be on stage. There's no way he's just a patron of this show. Not with that smile, not.
Speaker 3: With I believe that's Paul McCarney was about to do the Girl is Mine with them.
Speaker 5: Yo, I'm in the bathroom. I'm in the bathroom. I'm flogging right, I'm in the bathroom. Youvelogged us, But listen, listen. Butt first, flogging right in the bathroom. All I hear is Rory Rory, Like, nah, man, it's an honor for real, love, it's an honor.
Speaker 1: It's an honor.
Speaker 5: So I'm the fog like y'all, let me go see who is the honor for Rorri to meet?
Speaker 1: Like, let me go see who is the honor.
Speaker 3: Let me go see who he's honoring? Whose family, who's a legend.
Speaker 1: Outside the bathroom, he was acting like home and coming to American Remember when you saw Prince Zikeen at the Saint John's game, that was you.
Speaker 3: It's definitely who did he see?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: Jady Williams body from the wire? Respect? Yeah, respect on the respect.
Speaker 3: And I didn't know he listened to the show because he said, what's the first I was coming out the bathroom and heard my name.
Speaker 1: I looked. I was like, that named body?
Speaker 3: Is it Cutch JD? I don't want to call him by his character.
Speaker 1: I didn't. I didn't call him body.
Speaker 3: I know, I know it's brilliant, Okay, okay, but that was super cool to me. And man, I'm you know, I think The Wires one A, one B with Sopranos the greatest series of all time. And body was always one of my favorite characters and he's a tremendous actor.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I was definitely fangirling a little bit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I definitely maybe put my hand on my heart a few times, like, no, maybe.
Speaker 1: Hitting one of these going down bad.
Speaker 3: Anytime you do this to somebody. But it's always bullshit, and then you got to hit it with that. It really wasn't bullshit.
Speaker 4: I was.
Speaker 1: I didn't bow to Bodie. Yo, you bowed the boy love O.
Speaker 3: Christmas. Didn't have to do you like that? Oh my god, but your shoulder, man.
Speaker 5: We had a We had a good time. And then I found out later that uh that the entire Carter family was backstage. I'm like where I was arguing about. I'm like, the people were like, you were back I'm like, no, they weren't. They weren't back there. It was security was way too willy nilly, Like I was moving around around way too freely for b and Jay and the children to be back there, But they were. I must have just missed them. Well, it's because we were. We were backstage in the beginning. Then when Kelly went on, we never went back to We just stayed out and watched the film. That's why we never really went backstage YT yeah, I mean so, which I mean was fine because I from side stage.
Speaker 1: You couldn't really enjoy the show.
Speaker 3: So I didn't want to stay back there.
Speaker 1: Had me what sweet Rory had me?
Speaker 5: Yo? Oh, I mean wen't go nowhere with Rory bro Rory, we having you in the craziest fucking scenarios.
Speaker 1: Expound so us. More So, we didn't have tickets per se.
Speaker 3: We only had the backstage passes, so because we wanted to go watch the actual show, we were kind of just like a seat hopping of whatever was open, We're gonna sit and watch because we didn't have really hard tickets. So we found one spot that got us through the entire Kelly set and then probably the beginning of.
Speaker 1: When Brandy and Monica were doing their back and forth shit.
Speaker 3: Then we got kicked out and my mand dot said come up to the suite.
Speaker 1: So I was like, all right, cool, let's go to this week.
Speaker 3: Door was open, walked right in. Wasn't whare that it was Monus Scott's sweet and that maybe we weren't invited, and she just kept looking bat at who the fun is this? I think we did I think the American I did do a very good audition for Love and Hip Hop for sure.
Speaker 1: I'm waiting for my email to come through. This is why I don't going away with y'all. It's him.
Speaker 2: It's literally exactly why I don't go on this while I stay at home. This is why y'all know not to call me. But like, yo, we're going to Prudent you man, I'm not coming, man, I'm not. I watched that ship on Instagram. I'm not coming, but I'm glad y'all went to see the show. Heard great things. Her Brandy and Monica did that thing. Her Kelly did great as well. Is that going to money shot the Money? Is that the show where they brought out Was it Tyres?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 5: That was the New York one that I missed.
Speaker 1: I was hard.
Speaker 2: I did see tyres I've seen Tyrese at the at one of the shows. I didn't know which one it was, though, yeah, yeah, I mean, but we got we got Patty. Patty just gave us like one or two notes and then walked off. So Patty gonna that's all we needed. She ain't gonna do too much now she had that she had she in a victory lap. It's like, y'all know what I do. I'm not here for that for the games. Like y'all know, I'm not. If I really start singing, somebody gonna fill away in this building tonight.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let me just give y'all something happy Thanksgiving and have a good night.
Speaker 3: I mean, no, it was an incredible show. I can't say enough about it, but I am happy. Surprisingly, no violence in the New Jersey show just at the bar play Center was their violence. You would think in North New Jersey something may happen no matter who's performing. We were joking about fighting at an R and B show. Never would I have thought I would read the headline, ja rule beat up at the.
Speaker 1: Pois mind door? What is going on at the bar?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: When I saw this again, you know how people just they take things and and turn into something else. So when I saw the clip, I mean I didn't see anybody swinging. I didn't see anybody fighting. It was a bunch of just like you know, commotion and people holding people back. So I'm like, damn, like maybe we missed the actual fight because I'm here. You know, Jo Roul got into a fight, and I'm like, Roll got in First of all, here ja Ru got into a fight in twenty twenty five, was crazy.
Speaker 1: Let's start to Jarrou is almost fifty years old, still in shape, still look like he's his hands work and he could take care of himself. But I just wouldn't expect to hear Joe Rule was in.
Speaker 3: A fight in twenty twenty five, and say what y'all want to say about Rule with any perception, I know for a fact jar Ru can fight, That's not He's one of the few rappers.
Speaker 2: I'm not even worried about that, like k fight, that's not. That's none of my concern. I'm just like, where is Jarru that way he got into a fight. I'm thinking some somebody ran upon him trying those you know, viral games and try to get him on camera doing something stupid. I'm just thinking. And then they say at the Brandy and Monica show. Now back to what the Great Leon Thomas quoted last week when niggas was fighting at his show, Brandy and Monica don't have nothing in the catalog that requires you niggas to be fighting, whether it's backstage, side stage, green room.
Speaker 1: Like technically the Boy is Mine is an argument if.
Speaker 2: You're the boy that they're talking about has been happily mattered for years. That's not who they're talking about. So to hear that Jarro not into a fight, I was like, all right, So I see the clip, I'm just seeing commotion. I'm like, this doesn't look like a fight. Maybe they missed the fight. And then jar Ru gets online to clear things up, like nobody touched him, no hands were laid on him.
Speaker 1: So I'm like, oh, this was just just a little commotion.
Speaker 2: Little yeah, little, you know, everybody just you know, causing a scene. And I seen like a chain maybe was thrown or something like that.
Speaker 1: It was a little tossle. Yeah, But did we ever because.
Speaker 2: I know ja Ru obviously went online to address what happened. Did he tell us in depth what happened?
Speaker 1: Yeah? What was it about? They didn't say what it was about.
Speaker 3: He was waiting to go on stage, his mans went to go grab him a water before he was going to perform, and then three people just ran up on him and tried to jump.
Speaker 1: Him more or less. That's really random people. Yeah, I mean did.
Speaker 3: The original headline was that Max B did it? Then it was Maxb's people, which is fucked upcause Max B just got out on parole, like stopped trying to jam up Max by Okay, so here the ball said Max B had nothing to do with it. It's people had nothing to do with it. Jad not say who it was or why they did it. He just said, just randomly some of his sucker punch and jump him. And you know, no one really got the best of anybody.
Speaker 1: This is some of his bulletin points from his from his town hall, from his townholl with with sixty eight people watching. I don't know why that's funny. Look I'm looking at it, people watching. That's what to talk about? How you got jumped.
Speaker 2: I'm know, I'm just saying more people have seen it now. But but he went live, it says sixty eight right there.
Speaker 1: I'm just reading that. I don't know why it's funny.
Speaker 2: So he says his bulletin points are Max bet or his crew had nothing to do with it. Shout out the Max B and his crew for having nothing to do with that. Tasha Ka has terrible sources.
Speaker 3: Which is true because he said he was jumped outside of stay Less.
Speaker 1: Then he wasn't even this.
Speaker 3: He was not at say Less okay. So then he was at the Bark Place sometimes you can confused nowhere near stay Less. There were three dudes. One snuck him before he go on stage. His friend had his back.
Speaker 2: There was a brute tussle, everyone left, and then joh says, if he was Bruce Springsteen, the attackers would have been arrested. I agree with you, drop, if you would indeed, Bruce springste you're not the boss. Yeah, the attackers would have been arrested.
Speaker 3: But I am that was Bruce Springsteen at the Crudential Center. Oh, those guys would be on death throat.
Speaker 1: Yeah they would be. They would be they would have been killed. But I am happy to hear that.
Speaker 2: You know, it wasn't had anything to do with Max and his crew. Job wasn't hurt, and you know, it was just like a quick little, you know, fist the cuffs and security did what they had to do.
Speaker 1: But running up on job rule is just I mean, that's kind of going like what are you doing? What do you what? Why? What are you getting out of?
Speaker 2: Running up on Joe rule? In twenty twenty five, like again trying to go viral? Was this somebody that's trying to go viral have a moment? Was somebody recording I.
Speaker 3: Mean someone that end up recording, but not the people that were fighting, So it's not like someone had the phone and was like it's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So was it just random people? Was it people that because it was in Brooklyn?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Was this some some some niggas that he may.
Speaker 3: Have had some That's what I'm saying, Like, of course, I don't think it's random, but you know, fifty had fun with it. I personally don't think it's tied to fifty at all either, But yeah, I don't know, probably some real personal shit that we know nothing about. Because John, when he was explaining it, it did kind of feel.
Speaker 1: Like he did know who it was.
Speaker 3: He wasn't saying but you know how people talk like, I think you know who did that and why they did it, but we're not.
Speaker 1: Going to talk about why that happened.
Speaker 3: But well, but he did make it clear that fifty had nothing to do with it either, because you know, fifty was gonna take credit for.
Speaker 1: The ship just for the fun of it, would he did?
Speaker 6: He?
Speaker 1: I don't think fifty would take well he laughed, he laughed at it.
Speaker 2: Oh no, he fifty gonna laugh at everything, but I don't think he would take credit for that.
Speaker 1: I don't think fifty is doing that.
Speaker 2: I think he'll laugh, he'll crack jokes, but he ain't gonna be like, yeah, that's by way of me.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, not not like that.
Speaker 3: But again, allude the way Joru alluded to knowing who did it, the same way fifty would be could allude to I have something to do with it, which I don't fifty at.
Speaker 1: No, fifty, I don't think fifty anything, but you never know.
Speaker 3: Somebody could have known fifty and text on me like yo, this rule right in front of me, and fifty just lol sent back a green light yeah, like joking, and then they think we're serious setting.
Speaker 1: A green light? Is this is fifty years old? Man, I'm not bro.
Speaker 2: Listen man, listen, and jo rul looks he's still in great shape.
Speaker 1: But like, wh why areyall running up on Jy rul Man at forty nine years old?
Speaker 2: Whatever issues you had in five, you niggas got kids in high school college now, like it's over If you niggas are waiting twenty years to spend Yeah, come on, man.
Speaker 3: I mean I can speak for the Credential Center show. Everybody there was of age forties, fifties back backstage.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we were one of still young gets people there.
Speaker 3: So the fact that there may have been three fifty year olds that came together and were like, let's go beat joy Rule, it's even crazier the headline.
Speaker 2: The headline is almost fifty and looking the headline, the women whose show it is is almost fifty years old. Not trying to age y'all too soon, Brandy Monica, but you know forty five, forty six around there. Well, the point of life is the age. But I'm just saying, like, you know, you can't throw a woman's age out there. They don't like that, so I'm just not trying to do. But we know that this show was for the aunties and the uncles. This wasn't the way ns. There was no shisties in the building, on the door, there was not.
Speaker 1: Everybody's face is out in the open, right, everybody's looking at God on cologne perfume, smelling good, got a haircut.
Speaker 2: This was a different type of audience. This wasn't we're gonna jump this nigga to night audience. Nobody expected to get hands put on them. This is an R and B show, This is Brandy and Monica. Yeah, you niggas can't have nothing. But it's all right, man, listen Brandy Monica. I heard this show was amazing. I'm mad I didn't see it, but I heard the show was great. So glad y'all was there to see that.
Speaker 1: Was there any other surprise? Guess the Marris I can't remember.
Speaker 5: No, they did like a Whitney like tribute. Yeah, wait, so.
Speaker 1: Did Max? We performed?
Speaker 5: No, he performed at Barclay's.
Speaker 1: We were Why didn't you go to the North? Oh?
Speaker 2: This happened at the This happened at the Barclays. Yeah with John Okay, okay, I thought this was okay, got it? Newark was way calmer. Yeah, oh no, they wasn't having it was now York.
Speaker 1: I would have held ruled down. You wouldn't. They would have beat the new Teas out.
Speaker 2: You, which is fine because on Wednesday. Yeah, they would helped your dentists out there. We're gonna get these out for you. Don't work by knock these right on out. But yeah, the show was great, right, Yeah, for sure had had a lot of the Brandy and Monica man, and I.
Speaker 3: Do have to shoot the Marris someun bill because if Kelly Rowan would have performed stole, I would have cried.
Speaker 5: To He kept saying that. He's like, you think she's gonna perform stole.
Speaker 2: I'm like, no, somebody should have stolen you. That's what That's what happened at that show.
Speaker 1: I had stolen a few few of my mixtapes that I made, all.
Speaker 2: Right, so I don't I don't like the petty, but you're petty, so I'm gonna be petty.
Speaker 4: Fuck it.
Speaker 1: Who had the better set? Oh, I'm not. We're not doing that.
Speaker 5: That we're not doing because the way that they did it, it was back and forth and it wasn't like.
Speaker 1: One win and then the other win. It was like a version.
Speaker 5: It was it was like, yeah, it was like hit for hit, like they was going hit for hit like.
Speaker 1: There was none of that.
Speaker 4: It was.
Speaker 1: It was tough to say, so who hit harder?
Speaker 3: But then they did take time where they did like fifteen minutes fifteen minutes, but then did song song like how they structured it was great. I'm gonna lean on the Brandy side.
Speaker 5: Okay, I ain't doing that. I think they did amazing.
Speaker 1: They both weren't. They did amazing. No, we got that. This is Brandon Monica. We know they both want to do their thing.
Speaker 3: But I knew it was gonna be a tough night when I think she started with want to be Down, and I'm like, all right, all right, what are we doing?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: We're starting with this record? Yeah, you can't do that. That's not fair. You can't start with I want to be down. What are we closing with? I want to be down? Out the gate? Yes, tough night, that's a tough night.
Speaker 5: But I felt that way when they when they did they monic.
Speaker 1: Can bring out the sandals, the white sandals, she said.
Speaker 5: She told us to stop teasing her about that.
Speaker 1: Those iconics. She gotta bring those out though, Like, come on, man.
Speaker 5: It was just so interesting when they were talking the same way. I kind of felt during their verses when they were talking about how long they've been, like they were singing these songs at fifteen years old. Yeah, yeah, like fifteen years old before you walk out my life type shit.
Speaker 2: What we doing sandals is crazy, though, but that was the style back though it wasn't.
Speaker 5: Sixteen.
Speaker 1: She looks thirty. I never seen I never seen a girl widows.
Speaker 5: Never I seen grown women wear those back in the day. Those yes, back in the day. Hell yeah, I'm not seeing those for sure.
Speaker 1: Those crazy.
Speaker 5: I had the non heel version when I was a kid, like they.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was those sandals is trash looking back, them sandals as weak as a motherfucker.
Speaker 1: Why they put those on?
Speaker 5: That's what That's what. That was the style back then.
Speaker 1: Was it. I don't remember seeing them.
Speaker 5: Ask your mama, I promise you your mama.
Speaker 1: I was outside.
Speaker 2: I was fifteen when the sixteen when this came out, I think fifteen maybe. Yeah, I never seen those.
Speaker 5: But what I'm saying is they dressed her, so yes, you might have been fifteen, right around the same age as her, but they dressed her like.
Speaker 1: An older woman.
Speaker 5: So oh yeah she gon Vietnam had them standals on at that time. Are you seeing what I'm saying?
Speaker 1: I just know I definitely did. Yeah, I definitely did. Those was a Syracuse special.
Speaker 2: Those ain't making down. Those ain't making down in the eighty seven, nine ninety five or eighty seven.
Speaker 5: How you get Yeah, all y'all wore was sneakers and tims because y'all true.
Speaker 1: Yeah, keep putting Tims on us like that. That's not that's not true. That's not true. But I'm glad that the show was dope tho. All jokes are side.
Speaker 2: It's good to see Brandy Monica going on tour and people loving it. If you know the history between them two people have always tried to pick them to against each other, like they had issues, like they didn't like each other and all of this dumb shit. So it's good to see them, you know, on tour and selling out arenas across the country.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I'm glad Joe rules is fine, and I'm glad Job's safe. Good job, Joe. O.
Speaker 2: Niggas went up on Job, y'all won Josh shape man, Josh Job won't put what a of you niggas down.
Speaker 1: He gonna put somebody down. All right.
Speaker 2: It's that time of the year where we get all of these lists. This is Rory's favorite time.
Speaker 1: Of the year. I fall forward every time, every.
Speaker 2: Time you fall forward, and every time I got to sit here and fall with you. So this is complex, Yes, complex. Put out the fifty best albums of the twenty first century. Yep, so far you got gotta put that there. So far These are the fifty in complexes, eyes and brain. These are the fifty best albums.
Speaker 3: And complex that we love. The greatest publication of all time, oh man, shout out to anybody else number nine or any other public lation. If you look at we're in great company because we were number nine, and then number nine is Beyonce.
Speaker 1: All Right, we're pretty much beyond we are if you think about Beyonce.
Speaker 3: I'll be honest with you. Why I did want to talk about this list. This is the first time I've seen a listen. I kind of like, damn near agree with everything.
Speaker 2: All Right, I'm calling a cat with My Beautiful, Dark Twisted Fantasy being number one.
Speaker 3: Okay, so my generation believes that we've argued this even I think pre podcasting we were arguing this entire thing. Your generation can't understand why my generation believes it could be the greatest hip hop album of all time. And I understand it's an age difference there, but I'm fine with it. I'm fine if someone says no, but I think it's you can say that my Beautiful, Dark Twisted Fantasy, this is a perfect album.
Speaker 1: But this is not just hip hop albums though.
Speaker 5: That's yeah, best albums, everything's included. They got Rihanna and Beyonce up there, so.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I think Complex lean less where Rolling Stone tries to cover every single genre. I think Complex was trying to keep it to the culture.
Speaker 5: Which is fine. Culture includes R and B for sure.
Speaker 1: Frank Ocean Blonde is right there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so I think that's mall. That's what Maul's argument is. Is this the right list?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: So yeah, that being number one great album, I don't know if it's number one for the twenty first what would you put above it?
Speaker 1: Hmm.
Speaker 3: Now, an argument we've we've had again pre podcasting. I think we did this in someone's living room was Blueprint verse might be for Darks withs a Fantasy. I'm not mad at to take that. You could say Blueprint it beats it. I just feel that that's the best album. I'm fine with this first five, to be quite honest.
Speaker 1: You could mix, mix a matter of them, cool whatever. I think those are the best five.
Speaker 3: It's mighty for Darks with a Fantasy at one, fifty centod Richard I Trying at two, jay Z Blueprint at three, Rihanna Anti at four, Eminem Marshall Matters LP at five. I don't think that's a bad five. What's finally a list that you know. I don't agree with everything, but it's not a bad five at all.
Speaker 1: If you get down I'm mad at the five. I think I'm just looking at my Beautiful docss the Fantasy being number one. What would you put there out of that five up there? I probably would put the Blueprint before that. Okay, not mad at that shit, even get rid of Dodd Trying. It's hard to like, you know, you know what, I'm basically off Rory.
Speaker 2: I don't go back to that album and listen to it a lot.
Speaker 3: My Beautiful Dark is the Fantasy again, I think that's an age difference where my generation eighty eight to ninety three babies. Yeah, that's like a biblical album.
Speaker 2: Like I've listened to get rid of DoD Trying way more than I've listened to My Beautiful Doctors the Fantasy like way more so. I just like great album. I'm not saying that it's not a great album, but just number one for me. Again, this is just me. I just don't have that being my number one of the twenty first jury. But it is a great album, and I understand why it is, you know, held in such high regards because it is great music.
Speaker 1: I mean, shit, I.
Speaker 3: Not really a skating take, but I think you could argue that Anti is number one. You could make a case that Anti could be number one on this list.
Speaker 1: It's definitely the best mixed albums all fucking time. That is the greatest that album was mixed, so good.
Speaker 5: Hold on, I'm sorry. I just saw that Confessions was on that list at thirty five.
Speaker 3: That's absolutely insane. That needs to be closer because I just looked at the top fifteen. Having Confessions at thirty four is yeah, so.
Speaker 2: Some sense, a sense like I listened to Confessions way more than I listened to My Beautiful Doctors The Fantasy.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: But just because you listen to an album or it doesn't mean that it's a better album. But I get with yourself, not exactly that's you me. It's your favorite. Something can be your favorite and you can prefer it. It doesn't exactly mean that it's a better album. Does that make sense?
Speaker 4: Mm hmm?
Speaker 2: Okay, I think if I listened to something a lot like I keep going back to it.
Speaker 1: It's probably a better album. Okay, Yeah, just to replay value.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean shit, even Graduation might be a better album than More Beautiful.
Speaker 1: It's not. It might be. It's not Eight Weights and Heartbreak.
Speaker 3: No, okay, it deserves to be on a list for what it did, Like like you don't get Playboy Cardi a whole lot of red without Eight Weights and Heartbreaks. Like it definitely defined a lot of the projects that are on this What I did find very surprising is I'm not mad at at Sissa Sos at sixteen whatsoever. The fact that Control is not in the top ten or on the list at all is fucking insane.
Speaker 5: Control is on the list, Oh that's insane. That's like, but the argument top five and it's not even on the list.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like if they left Sos off, I'd be like, that's fucked up.
Speaker 1: That belongs there.
Speaker 3: But to leave Control even out of the top ten, to me, it's nuts. Let alone the whole fifty and I'm scrolling. I even did the Command fine thing. Control is not on it.
Speaker 5: I guess for the top fifteen, top twenty whatever, they were trying to like even things out so there weren't too many of one artist in there, but having Beyonce Lemonade below.
Speaker 1: The majority of those albums is a little crazy to me.
Speaker 3: But I think Tyler called me if You Get Lost should be on the list, But to have that on the list instead of Egor is kind of crazy to me. Like Egor, I think could make the top twenty five.
Speaker 2: Yo, this is no disrespect. I don't understand the Playboy cardy thing.
Speaker 1: I mean you already know why.
Speaker 2: I really don't understand, Like I'll be trying to get into it and understand what that whole movement is about, but the music just doesn't. It doesn't hold me, like I just can't really like connect to it like that.
Speaker 3: It's just one of those that I've I've given up trying. Yeah, And I'm like, damn, that's I can respect the movement that he's and how important he is to But that's why I'm trying to understand it, because I'm like, Dann, what he's doing is incredible because there's like, but there's plenty of artists that I don't like, but I get it.
Speaker 1: I don't like him, and.
Speaker 3: I don't get it, like, I just don't understand it. The last album was like really cool instrumentals. I didn't even Playboy Card even on the album.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like a beat take. Yeah, I don't understand it, but I mean, listen South, shout out my nigga Gucci, shout out my nigga Gucci. He'sus at fourteen. How you feel about that? I think it.
Speaker 5: Deserves to be on the list, But I don't know if I know it doesn't deserve to be that high, but it deserves to be on the list. Jesus is one of my favorite Kanye albums.
Speaker 1: I like Jesus a lot. I know that which one was Jesus black Skinhead? What was the one that people probably hated the most? What was the other one? Would uh Father stretch my hands and all of that, Pablo, I think that was and he uses, I'm not mad at that take.
Speaker 5: I think it had bigger hits thing Eases, But as an entirety, I don't think it was better than Eases, if that makes sense. But it's an argument a lot of people. That could have been my preference.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, I don't know. Hold My Looker is like one of my favorite Coanye songs. Like I wish people use Chief Keith the way he did on Hold My Liquor more like I need the Chief Keith R and bl is what I prefer, but I don't know. I mean again, I'm not mad at the top ten because listen, no matter what, are made just to argue and they just I'm kind of like cool with even if I disagree. I do get every point that is here. I love that they put House and Balloons on here as an album and not a mixtape. But then if you're doing that, so Far Gone needs to be on here, like yeah, the fact that if you're gonna put House of Balloons on here, there's no reason why so Far Gone.
Speaker 2: I don't know what was in that House of Balloons, but that had women cocaine. Fucking it's cocaine you put it was it was cocaine with molly water. The girls was they was pulling thongs to the side when that came out.
Speaker 1: What, I just rip a hole in the throng.
Speaker 2: When that House of Balloons hit, Yeah, House of who is this nigga from the North.
Speaker 3: It was the same week in one pretty much summer, we got House of Balloons, Nostalgia Ultra, and we got Cocaine eighties, all within three months of each other.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like drugs, jo I missed when the drugs was in the moon.
Speaker 3: Was that Nobody wanted to hear a rap bar for three months? No, like, if you're not playing this, shut the fuck up. The only one to hear Weekend Frank and Cocaine eighties.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that House of Balloon Boy twenty eleven. Asses was being taken at a rate with rage essentially consensual.
Speaker 2: Of course it's always consensual. But yeah, twenty eleven was it? That was a time?
Speaker 1: Freshman year of college? Oh you was?
Speaker 3: I was in college turned frashman year. It was my baby.
Speaker 2: I don't even want to know you your freshman year. I don't even want to know what you was doing, what you was saying, what you were wearing.
Speaker 1: I don't even want.
Speaker 5: To shout out to take care, all that shit came downtown Brooklyn freshman twenty eleven with House of Balloons drop.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's crazy.
Speaker 5: We did a listening party to take care.
Speaker 1: I was it was listening and I listened to that bathroom see who was in there?
Speaker 3: All right, now, you gotta come out of it. I gotta I gotta use the toilet. Yeah, yeah, twenty eleven, we got to take care as well. Let's go back twenty eleven albums. Twenty eleven might be an underrated year that we don't really bring up.
Speaker 1: Twenty eleven was a year for music.
Speaker 4: Boy.
Speaker 1: We had a time.
Speaker 2: I was outside for reels, I was, I was outside, I got I got a lot of skeletons.
Speaker 1: Section eighty was great.
Speaker 3: Oh Uh Live Love Asap came out, Watched the Throne Cole's first album, Oh My Side, Pard mcm yost album Rolling Papers, whiz Yo, What the fuck? How come we don't bring up twenty eleven?
Speaker 4: More?
Speaker 3: Luke a Lasers came out. As the girls always try to delete that year.
Speaker 1: They don't. They don't remember what they was doing twenty eleven.
Speaker 2: They go right past twenty eleven, go right to twenty twelve, Like, yo, remember the Mayan said twenty twelve what the world was going in? They go right to that. They'll never know. Talk about what you was doing in the sun, talk about August twenty eleventh. Go go to twenty twelve with the Mayans and all of that. Talk about twenty eleven. Y'all like to conveniently delete that year.
Speaker 3: Yeah, roots undone, this was a great, great year, my god.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Yeah, they can't fuck with twenty sixteen.
Speaker 1: Godl album. We got Beyonce four, rolling In and Talking Too Deep, Rolling in the.
Speaker 3: Deep, James Blake, James Blake album, My God, what the fuck? Why were we nineteen seventy seven to dream?
Speaker 1: Listen?
Speaker 3: Man, we talk about twenty sixteen. Yeah, often, as we should. But I feel like this hit Chris Brown Fame, Wile at Ambition, Carter for Big showan finally famous, super underrated project.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what the fuck?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, we got we got Weekend Thursday. We got more than House of Balloons on weekend in twenty eleven. We gotta follow up by the end.
Speaker 4: Of the year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, damn no, that's when.
Speaker 2: That's when the weekend everybody was talking about the weekend that that was his year. Everybody's like, yo, who is this dude?
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, damn, we were spoiled. Great fuck, great fucking year for music.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, Complex, thank you for this, uh walk down memory Lane. Top fifty best albums of the twenty first century so far?
Speaker 3: Yes, when is the twenty first century? And I'm always bad with centuries like twenty nine? Okay, so far this is the best.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you gotta wait for seventy four years. Still, I'm not going to be here for that.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, they'll updated this seventy four years and let us no, this is definitely.
Speaker 3: The best amara you will be arguing about this. You will close this this this segment for old woman.
Speaker 1: I'm about to say she gonna be as an old woman. Tomor will close this segment and let us know if that that was indeed the accurate list of the twenty first century.
Speaker 3: You know, Mom, there's something that that's been heavy on my mind that I you know to me, I haven't asked you.
Speaker 1: Iss I tell me it's something that I've been wanting to ask you. I never asked you.
Speaker 3: Have you ever thought about upgrading to the all new iPhone seventeen because it's designed to be the most powerful iPhone ever. Absolutely, But there's one thing I know you hate, and it's traffic. So you can't go get the iPhone seventeen because you hate traffic. Well, I have good news for you. When you order a new phone. See this is time that's right there, exactly when you order a new phone online with Boost Mobile to send an expert to your home to deliver your brand new iPhone seventeen Pro and get you all set up on boost Mobile within minutes.
Speaker 1: You don't even need to leave the house.
Speaker 2: Visit bootsmobile dot com to get started. Delivery available for select devices that boostmol dot com terms apply.
Speaker 3: Maul, can you bear one more list before we get off this this topic?
Speaker 1: It depends, but yes, let me have it. Pauls the list, he said, let me have it. I don't know the list.
Speaker 5: It was a fun part. It was a good pause, was it? It was a good pause. Yeah, look at the.
Speaker 1: Go to it.
Speaker 3: Let's study the game tape that one. Oh yeah, maybe you should, you know, stretch before you reach.
Speaker 1: But I hear you.
Speaker 3: Our guy Elliott, he texted this to me over the weekend, knowing it was gonna piss me off. He did the best NOS Features of twenty twenty five. Obviously now this has been on all the mass appeal stuff. He did a clips future So Elliott put together top ten list of the NAS features this year, and I wasn't mad at it, per se.
Speaker 1: I do think Elliott got number one? Correct? What was number one?
Speaker 3: Big l You ain't got a chance? I think, yeah, that that could be versus the fucking year that NAS did on that. Now, going to number two, I did not dislike this verse. It was kind of my only little critique of the Clips album. I didn't think it was necessary with the beat changed. It didn't feel like they did it together. It's not a bad it's a it's a nos verse, but of number I didn't like it too. I think every verse after this is better.
Speaker 1: Than that one.
Speaker 2: But the verse he did on Daylas Soul album is better than that. His verse only Daylast Shit is Yeah, that's better than that one on the Clips album. To me again, I wasn't really feeling that.
Speaker 3: I'm not mad at ghost Face Love Me anymore being at number three, but I do think mob d Poor the Henny should be number two, and after that, I don't really care. I think it should be bigger you ain't got a chance, and then mob Dy Poor the Henny and anything you want to do after that.
Speaker 1: I forgot though.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah the Maritor shit, Yeah, that could be number three in my opinion.
Speaker 1: But I wasn't mad at this list, and I like that.
Speaker 3: You know, Elliott's still doing editorial ship and you know, I don't know, do you think beat Out felt away that he.
Speaker 1: Did a list.
Speaker 3: I'm sure I'm sure that you think he was at home, like seething at this, at this, at this list, He texted, YO, what's up with you?
Speaker 1: Of course absolutely siding that YO. Is you cool? Is you cool?
Speaker 3: He definitely text Ransom and Primo. It just got us back together and you go and do the ship behy my back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is why I don't fuck with you now, Elliott. You know be Doe was pissed you.
Speaker 3: Need In fact, I don't even think beat Out texted Elliott. I think he texted Ransom and said, this is why I don't do the ship. Yeah, like see you look at your man, look at what your man doing. This is why I didn't want to do that ship. See we shout out to to Elliot and beat Out. I'd like to have them on for for our year and wrap.
Speaker 1: Up ELLIOTTD and be Dot.
Speaker 3: Yeah if they I mean listen random, Random and Primo or they're gods over here on we're just mere mortals. But I would like to have both them on if they they do an episode with us, Yeah, what not. I'm not against a sober one. Nah, let them drink. See, that's when you gotta let let them drink. That's when you gotta let Elliott get his ship off. Nah, I want him to be drunken. That's my friend. I can't. I want to hear what Elliott really got to say to b Dot. Don't give me, don't give me the PC ship, don't give me that. Tell be Dot how you feel right here, Elliott? Yeah, no, No, I want to do a year and wrap up. Not not a year and wrap up in their relationship.
Speaker 2: No, they don't wrap up their relationship at the end of the year. This is is a rap. Their relationship is a wrap at the end of the year.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 3: Let the couches the same way. How math we have the therapy Sesson where he laid down. They could each lay on a couch and then we can set up like stools behind it and just.
Speaker 1: Talk and ask questions. Go list for list. Yeah, I'm with that.
Speaker 3: List the ten things you hate about Elliott, the ten things you hate about beat out and just let them, let.
Speaker 1: Them work out the ten things I hate about it that they hate about Oh yeah, let them do that. Get your shit off.
Speaker 3: And then with twenty twenty five things I've hated that Elliott did this year, right, Yeah, from gotta make that happen.
Speaker 1: Shout out to be Die Ellie. Let's make that happen for the end of the year.
Speaker 3: That would be a lot of fun before we get off music. This is more on like the nerdy side. But who Sampled a website that I love that can just tell you what the sample is on every record Spotify bought.
Speaker 1: But I think it's great because it's just gonna add more to.
Speaker 3: Credits and I think should shout out to the title title was the first DSP to ever put all the credits, which I think are super important for songs and albums.
Speaker 1: Spotify then followed suit, and now they have Who's Samples? Who does it?
Speaker 3: At a way crazier clip like who sample will tell you who's breathing in the fucking next to the engineer that day?
Speaker 1: Damn, my homegirl, that's autistic. She could have did that.
Speaker 2: Okay, she knows every sample as soon as she hear it, Like that shit is incredible to me, Like no, now, I'm not even joking, Like she can hear shit and tell you the sample what year came in Like that shit is incredible.
Speaker 1: That shit is like a gift.
Speaker 3: Like we had an AUTISTICID in her high school name z Man. And if you asked him any date, he could tell you what day of the week it was. If you'd be like August twenty third, eighteen seventy six, he'd tell you what day the weekend, like Thursday, and it would be right.
Speaker 1: That's a gift. It's fucking it's crazy. That is a gift to be able to do that. Yeah, my own girl.
Speaker 2: She can hear shit and be like, Yo, that's the what's the name sample? Now that it came out this year, I'll be like.
Speaker 1: How do you do? Like how is that way? Why don't hold on? Does she need a job?
Speaker 3: She has a job, okay, but do you know, like even with the projects to put out with Jay and everything, like you have to hire a music musicologist whoever the fuck it is to find certain stuff. That's a real gig. Like if she could just do it off the top, like she could get paid paid. These people are like really researching all that.
Speaker 2: She just knows what I'm saying, Like, and she's always had that ability, like she can just hear something and know exactly who where that samples from him? Like that is a gift and think she even like she doesn't she's never worked in the music industry at all.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just listen. That's not a work in the music industry. That's a given. Gifts to know that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like that ship is crazy.
Speaker 3: Ship chat GBT and A. I would love her brain because she needed to listen.
Speaker 1: We go down a rabbit Can we just manage we go down a rabbit hole?
Speaker 2: I think it's somebody autistic behind all of that, just sitting there answering all these questions. They just hired a bunch of autistic people and was like, I just it's like a hotline.
Speaker 1: People text things and ask questions.
Speaker 3: You answered, continue how good this bit could be? But I'm just I'm gonna leave the bit right there.
Speaker 1: Thank you. That could be such a good bit. I leave it right there all right, man joking, I'm dead serious.
Speaker 3: Are you on in the Twitter world of the sample snitching culture?
Speaker 1: No, I'm in the Twitter world.
Speaker 2: Remove sample and I just see niggas snitching all day on Twitter.
Speaker 1: That's the world I'm in.
Speaker 3: I mean shout out to uh Nicholas Craven and incredible, incredible producer from Montreal has a bunch of projects with Ransom, one of my favorite young producers. He's like kind of leading the way Joey Molino does his podcast about hating snitches. That's what Nick is on Twitter with all the fans that try to guess all the samples that are used and try to splash all these producers like, don't tell them I sampled that it's a real thing, okay, which I'm I have mixed feelings on. I think producers, maybe like Nick, that are chopping stuff down so much that you're not really using it is fine. But I do think if you sample someone's record, they should get credit for it. Oh yeah, but I feel Nick like, if I'm shopping this shit down so much you can't recognize a fucking thing, don't and listen, I'm doing independent projects with ransom.
Speaker 1: Don't do this stuff. You get this shit taken down.
Speaker 2: Like yeah, I mean the thing about sampling is, you know, again the hip hop and rap, it's built upon the sample. The breakbeat is the sample of a record, it's the breakdown of a record. So I'm on the side that sampling is just part of it. I do believe that if you're sampling somebody else's art, then you should, you know, you should have to pay for that, which is I think most artists are fine with. It's the ones that won't even allow you to sample the music that I kind of look at like that's crazy. And I loved Smokey Robinson was talking I think Tank. I think it was Tank's podcast, and you know, he was saying, like, listen, man, these younger guys want to use my stuff. You know, I'm I probably wrote and record recorded it when half of these guys weren't even born. And if you know, they they find my music and you know, they get inspired by it and they want to use it. You know, Smokey, he don't say no to nobody, like, yeah, sample.
Speaker 1: It, take it. I mean the music.
Speaker 2: Lives on like that, you know what I mean, Like it crosses generations, it crosses genres. It the music continues to live and people find it and if you like me, I hear samples and I'm like, what's the original and I go listen to the original.
Speaker 3: Like That's why I love hard That's why I love whosample dot com. Yeah, because if you're a music nerd like us, the amount of artists, albums, songs that I've discovered because hip hop producers sampled them, I couldn't even tell you like it has opened my world to a completely different perspective of music just based off researching, Oh you sampled this, Like q tip has some of the wildest samples of all time, like the rabbit hole I've gone down with what q tip is just sampled and the artists I've discovered, Like how fuck did you Tip even know about this? Like it's not even soul. It's like, how did you find this country album? And I mean, I'm with you. I think Smokey is right in that regard. You're just gonna help your career. My music levery, My music lives forever. Let these younger generations, let them use it, let them enjoy it. And it keeps my name alive as well. So yeah, I'm always on the side of paying the original artists of the music. Yeah, but when.
Speaker 2: Artists like just shut it down and like they don't want nobody saying and I just that's just weird to me. And again, you can't tell nobody what to do with theirs, Like if you created something, then you know you can tell you can have all rights to claim whatever you want to sure want people to use it. But it is a little weird. It's like, but why not, Yeah, if I'm inspired by this one sound that you put on your song and it's one part of your record, if it inspired a whole song for me, Like, I don't understand why you wouldn't let me muse it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if your toy Bricks, how do you feel when Summer Walker samples your fiance?
Speaker 1: Now I will say this because Tory Bricks and Summer Walker thing was all over the timeline.
Speaker 3: I was driving to Kaz's daughter's birthday with Lamara glued to my phone in traffic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but listen, I've seen people. I've seen people respond to it and you know, saying things. I feel like someone's living her rhyms. I'm with you the last album. She's on the cover with a trick. She with an old nigga.
Speaker 2: It ain't about loves by money. He shed go doubling downstairs. She just thing I'm cool with now saying, Yo, rich the kid is just my trick.
Speaker 3: We'll give give full backstory because this started what Saturday morning, Friday night something like, I.
Speaker 1: Don't know when it hit the time originally.
Speaker 5: All right, if I'm not mistaken Friday night.
Speaker 3: Give backstory, and can you guys also give me some backstory of how Pizza Hut got involved, how did they start sponsoring this?
Speaker 5: From what I know, and I looked a little bit just so that we could talk about it on here. From what I am aware of, some audio leaked of Summer Walkers.
Speaker 2: No no, no, no no, Like I love maybe do that some audio leak. No, Tory Bricks put out a voice smail that some are left Rich the kid.
Speaker 5: Was it confirmed that Tory put it out though, because I don't know if or Rich put it out, Like, I don't think it was confirmed that Tory.
Speaker 1: Got involved put it out.
Speaker 5: It was between Summer and Rich at first, Like okay, so whoever it did, I'm just laughing at the leak part that you just said.
Speaker 2: The leak it was, that's not a leak. If Iceman album leaks, that's a leak. This is somebody wonder of your niggas put it out.
Speaker 1: That's not a leak.
Speaker 2: They put that ship out. They had it in their phone. Yeah, and they went to say and they pressed in, that's not a leak.
Speaker 3: So there was a voice not of Summer being drunk, right, I believe so, yes, And you know.
Speaker 1: She was saying store her name, store her number as pizza.
Speaker 5: Hud Well, Let's pull up the entire transcript of what she was.
Speaker 1: Baby baby d This is not a trance. Were not in court. They have the transcript though, if you, oh, Mar is the deal j.
Speaker 5: I saw it because shave Room had it, so Shade Room transcribed it. Okay, so let's take a second for Josh.
Speaker 3: Ranscribed their stenographer over at up at the Shade Room put out.
Speaker 1: Look at how bored we all are? Yo. This is as a trans goo on.
Speaker 5: I g sweetheart who summer said, I'm sending you this right now because I'm tipsy, And they say when your tipsy, your true self and your true feelings come out. I don't want to wait till tomorrow, and I don't say it. I miss you and I want to see you and I want to hang out. And I'm honestly really glad. I mean, I know it probably sounds fucked up, but I'm really glad everything worked out how it worked out, because I want you to be with your family, Like you know, when I was in when we were in Italy and I kept saying to you, I was like, why aren't you with your baby Mom's second, I want you.
Speaker 3: To stop because you need to deliver this in the drunk voice. We've all left some drunk voice notes before. I don't think you're selling it the way that Summer, so I don't need to Richard.
Speaker 5: You need to sell it because the ship that she's crazy. So her saying like I was just kept saying, why are you not with your baby mom? Summer, my girl? From manipulator, manipulator my girl? Do you think you're playing what you think I've been telling you? Like Yo, why you not with your baby mom?
Speaker 1: Like y'all should be together, baby girl? Stop.
Speaker 5: The easiest way into a nigga heart, allegedly, is to make it seem like you're trying to do just what's best for him. You just want him to be happy. You just want what's best for him. Why y'all be lying when you say you should get your family back together?
Speaker 1: And now he's sent up the argument with her?
Speaker 5: And now that's just my friend. She'd be looking out for you, she'd be taking up.
Speaker 1: For you and the arguments.
Speaker 5: Baby, We've been on this earth for too long to play these games.
Speaker 1: Some are so gangster, she said, I don't even like that. Nigga. We get there, get there, someone said, we only fucked like twice A.
Speaker 3: I got to that part when I pulled into the indoor playground for CAS's daughter's birthday and me and amar are sat in the car for another five minutes. Man, I'm like when she said that, I was like, nah, Mar, we're gonna go in side in the second. I have to listen to the rest of it. We all need we all need a chick like someone.
Speaker 5: We gonna We're gonna get there, Okay. She continues to say, like, I'm not gonna bother y'all promise, because y'all was never gonna stop fucking with each other anyway. That's why I'm just kind of like, you know, fucked our ship up because she was acting crazy. She was always acting crazy. She'd be fighting people everything, calling the flower shop looking for the address. Like, I don't have time for that ship. I can't have a serious relationship with someone when they baby mama act like that. So I'm just glad that y'all back together. I want you to be together forever. I just want to fuck with you.
Speaker 2: Hey, That's what I'm That's the type of text messages I'll be needing to read.
Speaker 3: Just want to fuck with me? Cool it rich fucked Rich the Kid. I apologize. I was not familiar with your game.
Speaker 1: I wasn't aware. I'm so, I didn't so. I didn't even know he had a Max contract. I didn't even know they signed him to the Max. Bumm. God, we had no idea. I thought I thought he was retired.
Speaker 3: Why is he not in that complex list the greatest albums twenty first second?
Speaker 2: Bro, I thought Rich the Kid was retired out the game, chilling, family, chilling. I didn't know he was still getting thirty.
Speaker 1: I didn't know he was still putting up thirty.
Speaker 2: I had no this was this is what This is crazy because you be thinking that some dudes ain't in the headlines. Ain't no shame they chilling like this nigga all the way done, he went and sat down.
Speaker 1: He not fucking around.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's one of those those different type athletes where he's averaging triple double but one of the stats of steals, it's like how you gette.
Speaker 2: It's like, I don't even want to talk to the press after the game and all of that, Like we got to win, let's just move on to the next game. I Rich the Kid, I wasn't familiar. I couldn't believe when they said Rich the Kid. I was like, that can't be.
Speaker 5: He's see all the way, that's yeah, he's.
Speaker 1: Just chilling him. I might Rich the Kids to have a future legend.
Speaker 3: After the three albums she has put out, I think it's safe to say Summer Walker will be a future go No.
Speaker 1: She's a legend to have this right here.
Speaker 3: Say to you, I want you and your baby mother to be together forever.
Speaker 1: I just I just want to fuck you.
Speaker 5: Know, let's just continue on. You know, when you have time, might be.
Speaker 1: Rich the Kid. Jay Z nas big Like, if we're doing listen your complix.
Speaker 2: I'm like, this might be the greatest nigga the twenty first century right there, whenever complished. Whenever y'all put the list out of the greatest niggas twenty first century, Rich the Kid better be number one.
Speaker 1: This is no excuse me asap. Rocky is number one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Okay is number.
Speaker 1: One with that nigga? All of them did that? Nigga's number one? Number three French Montana.
Speaker 4: Yes.
Speaker 1: She finishes out with.
Speaker 5: You know, when you have time, we always have a good time. You treat me so good. I treat you so good. And I'm not gonna I'm not gonna bother y'all, Like you could buy me a fucking new phone so you don't know the number and save it as save it under pizza huff for all I care. I'm not gonna post shit nothing. So that's all I wanted to say. And I know you're not gonna be weird or like out us or anything like that.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you something.
Speaker 5: If I went in my nigga phone, if Summer Walker was calling like this.
Speaker 2: Yo, look at the look at this nigga's game, y'all, not even seeing the step back three. He just hit what she said. You know, when you have time, we always have a good time.
Speaker 1: You treat me so good. I treat you so good. His nigga is putting up legendary numbers. You treat me good. I treat you so good. I know what that means.
Speaker 5: So the argument now goes into so Rich the Kid and Summer Walker and I'm going back and forth, right, going back and forth, arguing and shit like that. There didn't get some text message put out where at one point Summer Walker was with Rich the Kid and Rich the Kay left his son's backpack in the car. She sent the picture of it. He was like, oh, that's my son backpack. She was like, I'm gonna send this to Tory. So Tory's like, why is this bit harassing me? Like why do you want anything?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 5: Summer was texting back.
Speaker 1: And forth rich she said, I'm gonna send this picture to Torri some.
Speaker 5: Yes, I think she was being funny. You know, girls be being funny. So then some text then Tory is putting out dms from Summer, where Summer is like, let me know whenever you want to have fun, whenever you want to get out, whenever you want to get over that nigga.
Speaker 1: Sending that to Tory. It's a different type of manipulation.
Speaker 5: Whenever you want to get it, whenever you need help getting over I just want to help you get.
Speaker 1: Over that nigga. Wait, wait, wait, all right, hold up, I didn't hear about this part.
Speaker 5: Oh you gotta go. I should go back and pull them up.
Speaker 1: She's d his baby momo.
Speaker 2: Whenever you want to get out and get over that his fiance, excuse me, whenever you're ready to get over that nig and get out, hit me up, like, let me know.
Speaker 5: I can pull up the exact.
Speaker 1: Let me say evil, No, that is crazy.
Speaker 3: I understand why Summer has such an amazing pen, though, like she's devious. Her brain works different. I understand why she's such a genius with her writing. Summer is different.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. If she told his fiance that.
Speaker 5: How you holding up when you've been fucking my nigga?
Speaker 1: It is crazy? How you holding up?
Speaker 3: How you holding Summer is fucking She's different.
Speaker 1: I get it. I understand why her pen is so good.
Speaker 3: Now she is a different type of details.
Speaker 1: How you holding up?
Speaker 5: L O L.
Speaker 1: Well, scroll up, Josh, scroll up?
Speaker 5: Because even call me when you lonely or weak or just want to have some fun with a heart. Tory responds good night and some response with hearts the licking face and night boob.
Speaker 1: Did Summer Wanter fuck her all right? Whatever? So then I was hoping that I didn't have like porn brain.
Speaker 5: Yeah, during that old thing gave like when I've read that shit, I was like, wait, is there more to the story that I don't fucking know about? He did they riched the kid posted some Stevie j shit that would have came out. I feel like because we.
Speaker 3: Don't talk about how after the whole Jocelyn and Mimi thing. Then we found out they had a threesome that was like Steve Job at cVj list. That happens a lot so.
Speaker 5: April seventh, twenty twenty three, Summer hits Toy like, how you holding up? Toy Dur's respond April fourteen, twenty twenty three, Summer says, I reached out. I reached out to you about linking up to give you some words of encouragement on how to move on from a niggad I don't respect you, and since then I've completely moved on from the situation, despite the nigga continuing to harass me and my friends. Please don't be telling people about this unfortunate account encounter and showing people our messages. If I knew he had a fiance, I would have never fucked with him. Let's just let it go and leave it in the past, saying if I knew he had a fiance, I would have never fucked with him, and then continuing to fuck with him after you and.
Speaker 3: Then telling him, hey, I want you to be with your fiance and still fuck with you.
Speaker 1: Your summer lives around and hold on that.
Speaker 2: See this, this, this, this paints a whole different narrative. Now someone's wrong for that.
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, I anyone is saying she's right, was wrong before you read these.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, because at first, what I know, I thought she was just trying to play her role as the side.
Speaker 1: But now it.
Speaker 2: Looked like she was trying to manipulate and get this nigga's main away from him so she could have the nigga.
Speaker 1: That's fun.
Speaker 3: Here's at one point that that was the thing, and I think it didn't work out.
Speaker 1: So she's like, well, just go back to being the You do.
Speaker 5: Know that playing the side is also wrong. Right now, it's like, oh.
Speaker 1: Someumer wrong. She didn't fucking with my fiance. She's wrong.
Speaker 2: I mean, but you know this era, they don't. All these girls are sucking the same nigga. They all know that they're sucking the same nigga.
Speaker 1: So it's it's the nigga is not Rich the kid. I don't like, I don't like sound like. No, I'm not hating.
Speaker 5: I'm just you saying all these girls to you, all these women they the same guys. Yes, but Rich that'd be if like Rich was like one of the ones we talk about regular Rich bed in the corner with toy bricks. Don't know what he'd been doing, but rich bed in the corner.
Speaker 1: With toy bricks.
Speaker 5: It ain't like he haven't they been together for like a decade.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: It's not like a home invasion with the two of them and like through it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: This is why, this is why Richard is even iller because if you move on to when Tory was putting stuff up on our ig, she both women are defending him in this entire thing. She was like, yeah, I mean, we had some hiccups the all time after you get outed of having the side check that is Summer Walker and then your fiance posts, Hey, everyone has hiccups.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we just have to hold our breath. They'll go away.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there is the list of all time I love someone.
Speaker 2: But this this looks bad though, But I mean, listen, this is all on part This is a great marketing.
Speaker 1: New album is all about, you.
Speaker 3: Know, great marketing. Anythink Justice was behind this? No, no, no, I know VR.
Speaker 2: But thing one thing about VR know they gonna spend this the right way. They're gonna use this, They're gonna use this momentum for something. They leaving here with something, They leaving here with something. Lvr and is leaving here with something for sure.
Speaker 3: But I mean that's why. But that's also why Summer is kind of like teflon in everything. This is this is the best part of always being yourself. Summer has been herself her entire career. How she showed up, this was my past, this is what I did before. Like, you can't really ship on someone that has told you exactly who.
Speaker 1: They are throughout their entire career.
Speaker 5: Ayah, Summer has not told you that she was a side chick Summers. A lot of Summer's music has been about being being cheated on. That's a lot of her music has been about being.
Speaker 3: Cheated I'm saying, but she she has things where in the R and B songstress world would be d as tacky or taboor, Like she shouldn't have been a stripper because there hasn't been a stripper that did. Oh she's always been I hate because it sounds corny, unapologetically herself her whole career of life. She's not going to try to clean something up. If she did some ship, she'd be like, yeah, I do that ship. Yeah, so you can't really say anything to the person that is always themselves at all times, and that's what Summer has been. That's also why people love her music and love her because we know exactly who we're looking at and listening to.
Speaker 1: Do you think that this.
Speaker 5: Do you think that this changes her relatability with her core audience.
Speaker 1: No, I think it adds to it.
Speaker 3: I think this this helps. Yeah, I think it helps.
Speaker 2: Just a villain origin right here. Now, she about to be the villain she was. She was, she was the one getting done wrong early right now, it's.
Speaker 5: Like, okay, but you not. But see there's a difference between okay. So there's a difference between the girl who gets cheated on, gets cheated on and then she just go and start dogging Nigga is right, and the girl that gets cheated on, gets cheated on and then starts giving someone else the same problems that she was getting.
Speaker 1: Are you seeing what I'm saying? Cohearted? She don't got no emotions, no feelings, ain't not thinking.
Speaker 2: About nobody else being hurt, nobody else being you know, she's just out here doing what she want to do.
Speaker 1: Like she said, that's her trick. You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: But she she said, I only have sex with them like twice a year. I don't like him. That's gangster, yo, that's what all of those segmenss come out and you get on live or shit.
Speaker 1: I don't even like him. That is crazy.
Speaker 5: I only fuck him like twice a year and he be doing all this.
Speaker 3: I think she said twice a year, all right, three times a year, which meant she really made Yeah.
Speaker 1: She forgot about four those times. Twice twice a quarter ain't bad.
Speaker 3: I mean, heyah, listen, the way R and B and pop with women used to be. They had to be perfect. Why people love Summer and siss is because of their imperfections and honesty, Like this is exactly who I am, and that's why we love Summer and Scissor. It's not what it used to be with R and B, where you had to be this perfect fucking angel.
Speaker 5: Well, Cardi say, if I take your nigga, I don't want to hear no crime because the the reason why and it was out here fucking mind.
Speaker 3: Why people love love Cardi B too. You know exactly who the fuck you're getting. Cardi will always be herself nice titties, big, but stole my name on the pizza.
Speaker 1: Yo, Twicy here didn't even know it didn't even not. Summer is sick.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, Yo, I like go girl even even better now.
Speaker 2: Yo, all of that ship sounds like it sounds better now with all of this coming out.
Speaker 1: It's like, Yo, she really live in her bars.
Speaker 3: And again, relatability, like, let's not act like there's thousands of women like Summer.
Speaker 1: That do like this isn't rare. No, this is not rare. This is just down to every last thing she said.
Speaker 2: This was just we just didn't expect to hear this. He didn't expect Rich the Kid to be caught up with someone Walker. So I mean, listen, miss shout out my nigga, Gucci shout out Rich the kid man. You know what I'm saying. I wasn't familiar with his game. I thought he was you know what I mean, he was out there just like Yo, you know, go get that the kids.
Speaker 1: I got Wifey, I'm cool, I'm killing. I mean, I need the album.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: When's the last time Rich dropped something? You know pissed me?
Speaker 5: I need an album now, well, well piss me off more than like everybody like finding out I was getting cheated on or more than a bitch fucking my nigga. You out here telling the world that my nigga is a trick.
Speaker 1: I know his d M.
Speaker 5: It's going off like bombs of her bag dad right now.
Speaker 1: Oh see, all right.
Speaker 3: I never even knew this Rich the kid is from Queens. The whole time I thought of Lena.
Speaker 1: Well he he was raised in Georgia. I think he was born No, no, we claim rich now.
Speaker 2: Listen, listen, listen, I get it, man, shout I rich the kid man, I did not know.
Speaker 1: I had no idea.
Speaker 5: Prayers to Tory Brooks because I know what she's going through.
Speaker 1: Oh he went to Elma High School. Come on, man, he's from New York. Rich from ain't the whole time I thought he's from Atlanta. That's rich, that's rich. Come on man, yeah, because this is some queen shit. Definitely some queen ship. Hey, Joel's what's up with you?
Speaker 5: Bro?
Speaker 1: Seen Joel's on the podcast what's the name of the podcast? Because I do like those those gentlemen. I know, I can't read no funny ship shout like the podcast.
Speaker 2: Jewel's was on it, and Jeuell's was making a point of saying, you know, nowadays, kids don't even really need to know how to read. We was talking about what's more important reading the math, and he said math.
Speaker 1: He said, caause kids really don't need to learn how to read. Now, I unders I kind of understand what you was was saying. It landed wrong. But with arlem will try to protect each other, no listen.
Speaker 2: But with technology and things like that, you can just ask your phone something, It'll read the whole transcript to you. It'll go on YouTube anything you need to learn. I understand what he is saying. With technology, it really does dumb you down because you don't need You don't need to know how to read, because technology will pretty much do anything for you if you ask.
Speaker 3: Let's let's live in Joelle's world for a second, just for the sake of podcasting verse reading in math. What would be more important me knowing how to read with technology or me just opening my fucking calculator on my phone.
Speaker 1: And not knowing math.
Speaker 3: I can ask chat GBT any fucking equation on Earth with math, I think reading, Yeah, I couldn't even ask Chad GBT if I did not read.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, you can ask him. You wouldn't be able to read what it pulls up like. You can't read, you can't write, so you wouldn't be able to ask him that's not true.
Speaker 5: How the fuck can you read without how to write? Well, I mean, how the fuck you write? What? I know how to read.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of people that could write that don't know how to read. You'd be surprised. People can write and don't know how to read. They don't know to spell. I'm not saying everything is gonna be spelled correctly. I'm not saying things are going to have the great the correct punctuation marks. People can write and not know how to read.
Speaker 3: What's what's my guy from drum Line, the Evil Conductor, He told Nick Cannon, some folks can't read the sign bathroom.
Speaker 1: Doesn't mean they don't know how to use it exactly. He was ahead of his time, That's what.
Speaker 2: That's what Els is saying, right, That's what else was getting off right there, y'all ain't even y'all don't even know make the correlation, that's what else are saying.
Speaker 3: But no kills even find the two fifth exit. Damn we already be home.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, you got to be able to read to be able to read, to be able to read the exits.
Speaker 2: So Joel's was trying to make a point. I understood what he was saying, But no, kids do need to know how to read.
Speaker 3: I don't think we need to debate these kids how to read. Why people say let's get rid of the microphones for all podcasts.
Speaker 1: This is not a debate. Shout out to no funny ship. I like those guys. No, I'm not saying about them, I'm something us. I'm even debating this. But Juelle's you missed the mark with that one. I understand his thinking, though I understand. I do.
Speaker 2: I understand thinking of because with technology, you really you know all of us ship.
Speaker 1: That ship is like you know, kids learn.
Speaker 2: Kids know how to open and unlock the fucking iPads when they're two three years old, before they know how to write.
Speaker 1: You can you can attest to that.
Speaker 2: Now Tomorrow knows how to open her sure iPad, ask her to write her name or something.
Speaker 1: She would have a harder time with that. I know.
Speaker 3: But I think, like hear me out, I feel like omars should learn how to read.
Speaker 2: No, I'm notating, We're not We're not debating that kids should have one hundred percent know how.
Speaker 1: To read, know how to read. This is just what being a.
Speaker 3: Father is about. Like, I don't want to credit. You know, they keep giving it to me.
Speaker 1: Yes, they keep giving it to me. Yes, kids should know how to read and write and do math.
Speaker 3: I'm just trying to be, you know, a good example, maybe a father influence.
Speaker 2: Well just speaking to he was thinking to he was speaking to our dependence on technology now, like it's more than it's ever been. So Yes, kids learn how to read, learn how to write, learn your math, go to school, get an education, do all of those things, because that is just the foundation of it all.
Speaker 1: I can need that.
Speaker 3: I only imagine what it was like when Duels got home and Candella was like, what the fuck did you do?
Speaker 1: You don't want our children to read? Listen, man, shout out to prize prose has been sentenced. That's the wildest shout out to fourteen years in prison for illegal lobbying. Uh, this was something that I think I probably knew for years was going to happen. People that I know that are kind of like not closer situation, but you know, they kind of knew what was going on and knew where it was headed, but it is official.
Speaker 2: Ex Fuji's musician Praz has been sentenced to fourteen years in prison for using money to pedal influence in the US polity. The prosecutors is recommended a life sentence for the Grammy winning artist after he was found guilty of corruption and of the charges including acting as an unregistered foreign agent and witness tampering in twenty twenty three. His attorney said the sentence is completely disproportionate to the offense and that they will appeal, But as of right now, he has been sentenced to fourteens in prison.
Speaker 1: So listen, man, Priz, keep your head up. This is ridiculous. They're gonna They're gonna appeal and we'll see what happens from them. This is absolutely ridiculous. I mean listening.
Speaker 3: Separate podcast laws are broken. I can go on my rant of this. This is absolutely fucking ridiculous. This is a regular practice amongst all politics. I'm not saying what Proz did was correct, but I get it. He got fucking a photo with Obama for some Chinese guy for a million dollars whatever.
Speaker 1: This is literally how politics.
Speaker 3: The amount of people that are doing this while we're recording this right now and not even being looked at is absolutely upset.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but acting as an unregistered foreign agent, Okay, let's you know what.
Speaker 3: I think we should go after the registered ones that do way worse than my prizes doing.
Speaker 1: I mean, listen to the registered ones. Maybe we should register APEK.
Speaker 3: Do we have voicemails because that's the boot. Why is that not twenty five dollars a month?
Speaker 1: To me, I just feel like we have more than from voice foods. He's forgetting photos with fucking Obama. Josh, wait, we more. We had more stuff to get to before we got some voicemails. No, are you keep all this speech? Nothing?
Speaker 3: That's Oh now, I want some Donald Glover real quick. I know you guys don't like Lovechild's getting beat on the way I do. But I didn't know. I mean, I knew he had health problems, but I know he suffered a stroke last year, had to go off off his tour, hold in his heart.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was very surprised.
Speaker 3: By all that he had a stroke right yeah in Houston. His vision was fucked up and he went to the hospit and he had a stroke, and then all the fans fucking gotten his mentions either calling him lazy or low ticket.
Speaker 1: Sales because he got a stroke. That checks out.
Speaker 3: And I thought his speech at Camp vlogg now one of the better jokes that didn't get to laugh it deserved. He said, here I go, copying Jamie Fox once again.
Speaker 1: I thought that was fucking hilarious.
Speaker 2: That's funny. But I'm glad he's he's feeling better. Yeah, Donald glob Donald Glover, talented, Donald Glover. But yeah, I thought that was wild that. I feel like that should get more scary, just having a stroke so young like that. Yeah, and Donald Glover seems to be in you know, yes overweight, Like, yes, that's tough.
Speaker 3: And then and then I hate when people are like, well, check your health. Always go to your check up appointments, Like yeah, I hear you, but that's not gonna have when I get a check up, they're not gonna know if I'm about to have.
Speaker 1: A strong Yeah, you can't, like like I looked that up. Yeah, like like like that. I mean, if it's something like that, they can probably see it before.
Speaker 3: And I'm not here to tell anyone, No, you should always get your check ups, but saying always look into your health but this is one of those that just has me more paranoid. It's like certain ship like that you're not even gonna know about hearing him in that type of shape that he's in and the age he is, like you're just performing like I could barely see.
Speaker 1: I didn't know I was having a stroke on stack right, Yeah, that's I thought it was the lights Like I didn't think I was. I was about to my lights was about to go out. I didn't think.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like not seriously thinking about it. You have a stroke and don't know, like you don't expect it. That's that's scary. That's scary shit. But you know, glad he's okay. Hold in your heart like yeah, like that's yeah, man, I don't know, but I'm just I'm glad he's you know, he's okay.
Speaker 3: Also, before we get to voicemails, we get a Stove got album this week, A I'm like, here's anyone else?
Speaker 1: Like I said, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna put together this list for the end of the year rap albums for twenty twenty five.
Speaker 1: I am excited about this.
Speaker 2: Stove God Gold stamp November twenty eighth.
Speaker 1: I've been waiting for this one. Stove God. You know to me, I mean I've been supporting him forever his first album, Reasonable Drought Classic, but I've been waiting for this for this follow up.
Speaker 2: So glad that we got a date. Glad is finally dropping. Looking forward to it. I know that talk is gonna be impeccable.
Speaker 3: The records that I have heard from this is the best music I've heard from stove Gun on the ones I have heard. I didn't hear the full project, but the records that I have heard that are on this is the best music I've heard stove God make, which is saying something because Reasonable Drought to me is a modern classic.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, so I'm super excited for that gold stamp November twenty eight. Stove God. Rocky's putting out album January sixteen. Come on, man, all right, let's just get to boys past. I mean, don't be dumb. Still a goat, but don't be dumb. Number one. There's number one on that list for sure.
Speaker 3: The show is brought to you by our betting sponsor, hard Rock bet Mall. It is Thanksgiving week, big football. That's the only thing that matters at the end of the day, is this I'm ignoring any argument whatsoever and just focusing on the TV. I'm going against anything that the Dallas Cowboys do no matter what. Yeah, you don't like, I never have, I never will. But there are some things to be thankful for this week outside of just family, food and football.
Speaker 1: We have hard Rock bet.
Speaker 3: You can easily sneak in those bets in between arguments with all your family members.
Speaker 1: Sign up today.
Speaker 3: You could feast with one hundred and fifty dollars in bonus bets. Just place a five dollar bet. If it hits, you get not only your winnings, but also one hundred and fifty dollars in extra bonus bets.
Speaker 1: So you could be betting every game throughout the whole day when you're eating. Let's just just just keep betting. Pay it on bonus bets.
Speaker 2: Not a cash off off about a seminal tribe of Florida in Florida offered by similar Hall Rock Digital.
Speaker 1: LLC in all other states.
Speaker 2: Must be twenty one plus and physically present in Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, New Jersey, Ohio, Tennessee, or Virginia to play. Terms and conditions apply. Concerned about gambling and Florida called one eight three three play wise in Indiana. If you are someone you know has a gambling problem and wants help, call one eight hundred and nine with it gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler Arizona, Colorado, Illinois, New Jersey, Ohio, Tennessee, and Virginia.
Speaker 1: Voicemails Josh hid it, you've got mail?
Speaker 4: Yo, Yo? What's up?
Speaker 7: Rory Maul baby d shouts out to peage, Yo. This voicemail is about being a stand up nigga, or in Roy's case, being a stand up dude, and I guess in Tamaris's case, being a stand up bench.
Speaker 1: I knew it was going to be respectfully.
Speaker 4: Of course, you ever know some information.
Speaker 7: About somebody and you're just such a stand up nigga that you can.
Speaker 4: Never let them know. You just got to let them live in their delulu. My own girl.
Speaker 7: She's telling me all about her best friend and how she's amazing and faithful and good mom and loves her man and out of.
Speaker 6: Ah wow, her friend. But she you know, her man with my nigga. So she's telling me all these things, and little does she know if she were to know, Oh, I'll blow that whole shit up. But I'm a stand up nigga. I'll never I will never tell her got to let her live in her.
Speaker 1: Delulu got friends with Tory Brooks.
Speaker 4: But another another situation.
Speaker 6: You got to be a stand up nigga. And I love mall, But this nigga mall bend in my girls d ms for.
Speaker 4: Okay part two. This nigga, this nigga mall been in my girls d ms for years, yo, for a year.
Speaker 1: He's not a stand up as he says he is. I mean nice, you know, she.
Speaker 6: Let me, you know, she let me see she let me see all her d ms if I you know whatever, and uh.
Speaker 3: He's not the pot mean way back doesn't.
Speaker 4: Mean but I'm a stand up nigga. Turn it.
Speaker 1: I want to hit. I want to hit the rest of the white talking to him, pull it back.
Speaker 4: Over, you know what I mean? That's that's the whole uh uh being a great thank you.
Speaker 2: I don't even know what I'm saying that you're talking over the whole ship.
Speaker 1: He wasn't saying bring it back.
Speaker 6: He wasn't saying even even even niggas that even with niggas that you don't know you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: That's that's the whole uh uh.
Speaker 8: Being a great side nigga, you know what I mean? Like we see all the time people be fucking posting screenshots and that.
Speaker 4: Yo yo, be silent, keep it real. You know this might be dry snitch, but I see you all. I love your comments. I see it all. I see it all.
Speaker 3: So where do we want to begin? Do you want to address the latter?
Speaker 1: First? Being your girls d MS?
Speaker 3: Here's my because when people say being DMS, that's almost like equivalent to like when girls be like, oh, he tried to talk to me, all you said.
Speaker 2: Was hey, or just like like the story or what whitey bags on the story?
Speaker 3: Like That's why I think it's bullshit is if you was really in her DMS, he would have an issue. She would be replying like, I don't think you're talking to nobody. Definitely not, definitely not you're trying to find right now?
Speaker 1: No, I'm not.
Speaker 2: I was trying to hear what you're saying because I was hoping he would say who his girl was at one point, but he's stand up.
Speaker 1: I got that far.
Speaker 5: I heard that, Like he said that like saying I'm a stand up. I'm a stand up nigg I'm a standup. Stand up niggas. Ain't gotta say that they stand up niggas, And then second of off in the very first part of the voicemail, he like, nah, but I ain't tell homegirl that her girl be cheating with my men's because I'm a stand up nigga. You want to apply a fish for swimming. You just you want to say something so bad, like you want to be messy so bad, so you want us to congratulate you for not being messy.
Speaker 1: All right, let me ask you a question on that scenario.
Speaker 3: I feel like it'd be more stand up if same scenario with you and I. If I know some shit going on, I'm gonna tell you you're my friend. Isn't it more stand up? That's not snitching. I'm telling my friend some bullshit that's happening to them. But I would want my friend to do the same with me.
Speaker 5: But it's not some bullshit that's happening to the friend. It's it's like if it's like if Maul was centering there telling me, like, yo, Rory really is such a good guy. Rory such a good guy. He don't be dogging his bitch and whole time I know Rory dog and his bitch with one of my friends. So but I don't tell Mal. That's not like it doesn't affect mall at all.
Speaker 3: Okay, gotch the end that scenario, I would just shut the fuck up.
Speaker 1: And yeah, you don't change your business. That'll make you stand up to just shut us something.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm saying if somebody is doing some bullshit, if you're telling me, yo, my man, stand up and I know something else, I'm going to tell you what's mean. It's not snitching. It's been a good friend. But I don't know why that that latter part is weird. It's like if it's been for years, that means your girl has been replying back to mall for years. Because I don't think Mal is a DMING a woman with no response.
Speaker 5: Why everybody saying all being a DMS. I've been seeing that a lot on the Internet late lately.
Speaker 3: Right if you put if you put an emoji on a story, is that in someone's DMS? Or am I just putting a fire emoji next to your ship?
Speaker 2: If it's your birthday and you personal post like your birthday and I say happy BIRTHDA.
Speaker 1: That's in your dam No. Okay, now for.
Speaker 5: The fire emojis. The fire emojis, people get away. People get away with that and be like, oh, I ain't ner DMS. I just hit the fire emoji. If you would have responded to the ship and said fire, that's you being in my DMS. Like you okay, all right, cool if it happens once.
Speaker 1: Whatever.
Speaker 5: But if I'm continuously posting pictures where I look cute and you're continuously commenting on me looking cute, that's you and my DMS. You're hoping that I respond. You're hoping that I say something, because otherwise you.
Speaker 3: Could hit the little you could just fire photo, which is.
Speaker 5: Fine, but you could just if you like the photo, you could just hit the little like button in the corner.
Speaker 1: You don't got to send what. He puts the extraffort him.
Speaker 5: I go to yeah, because you know that that goes to my DMS. You know that that goes to my DMS. When you send a fire emoji, you know it comes as a DM. You if you send it as a little like, it's just a little like.
Speaker 3: By definition, yes, I'm in your DMS, but we know what it means.
Speaker 1: He was in my DMS.
Speaker 3: The same way when girls lio he tried to talk to me and all you said was high.
Speaker 1: No, I didn't try to talk to you, said hello. I talked to you. Yes, I tried, like, do you know what that means? Tried to talk to me? But what did you say?
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 1: Ford? Polite like you.
Speaker 5: We are in the streets, you didn't have to say hi to me. We're on the internet. If you wouldn't have said hi to me, no one would have thought.
Speaker 3: An example, I've seen women say Roy tried to talk to me, and I've laughed at something they posted and then we had a three word exchange.
Speaker 5: Okay, well, yes that's different, But you're just saying that could be the same thing of saying he was in my DMS. I wasn't in your DMS. I replied to some shit that you posted. I agree with that. But the commentat if your commentsant on my looks or saying hi when it's not necessary for you to say hi, Hi, is literally you trying to speak to someone. Yes, I feel like, so what you're saying hi for me on the internet. I didn't know that you was thinking to me? Why are you saying hi?
Speaker 3: So he tried to talk Like all, so I asked if I could take you on a date. To me, that's I tried to talk to you. Okay, just having an exchange on DM as just the start of a conversation to me, should not that.
Speaker 5: Was as testing the water. Yeah, like I like, hey, would you be interested grabbing a drink or something? That's me trying to talk to you.
Speaker 2: M h, me just respond to me. Rep responded to your hosts with like an emoji or something.
Speaker 1: That's not me.
Speaker 5: Trying to No, I don't. I don't think that. But it's in.
Speaker 2: Your DM, so if you want to use that as a technicality, it's in your DM.
Speaker 1: So okay, that's what I mean. Words have difference. Him saying that is like you're a fan. Who is your girl? Well, was just telling me that at this one who your girl?
Speaker 4: Though?
Speaker 1: Should we get him on the zoom zom room you might be a good.
Speaker 5: Zoo zoom give him on a zoom zoom and if his girl, if that's true, and you really be in his girl dms for years and he won't and he won't tell you who his girl is, that's because she over there, Like, don't do that don't embarrass me.
Speaker 3: Don't do that, not even that. I just feel like anonymous. But it's a tape. There should be an email in the settings. We can find it. We sell everyone's data that does this. By the way, just to let you guys know, I'm joking. I just feel like it would be a different conversation of him calling into a podcast to joke around about it if Maul was really in his girls dms for years. To me, I think it's just Maul replying to an ig story or something. Yeah, that's not in your dms for years. Yeah, unless I mean, I wouldn't expect this from you. I just don't think you're dming women for years that don't reply.
Speaker 1: I'm not just don't like me as the.
Speaker 2: Type doing that, But I mean, listen, it may for a good story, right, go good voicemail. I guess I don't know, but yeah, let's see if he's anonymous so we can't get him in his zoom room, right.
Speaker 1: We'll see. Yeah, we'll figure if not.
Speaker 3: If you're listening to this, reach out to the new ray mall email.
Speaker 2: I feel like we've had didn't we I feel like we heard one of those something like that. Before what somebody somebody who said that would be in this girl's DMS.
Speaker 5: Apparently you being DMS. What's going on with you? And I'll be over here like I'm ma, me, ma, me ma, don't being nobody DMS. MA, don't be fucking with these bitches and abbs tign somebody saying you and them DMS going crazy.
Speaker 2: Going crazy is crazy. I haven't gotten crazy and I don't know how many it's like going.
Speaker 1: Crazy in DMS? Like what that exactly? What is going crazy? DM? And multiple women?
Speaker 5: When I say going crazy DM and multiple women on some flirty ship, on some.
Speaker 1: Flirty ship, if you're single, what's wrong with flirting with you? Nobody said anything was wrong. I'm not saying to you.
Speaker 5: No, but period, nobody said. Nobody said that it was wrong. It's just he being DMS going crazy allegedly, that's what being alleged.
Speaker 2: Y'all gotta start telling me your girls names. We're gonna put it into this. Yah niggas, ain't gon just be calling it to I mean your girl, damn who your girl though? Because she probably lying and if she's showing you something, it's a wild lie. But I'm saying if she's showing you something. If she's showing me in your DMS, who your girl? Fuck it, let's let's just get to that girl.
Speaker 3: But I also like, I don't know my last relationship. I would see people, famous people in the request DMN ship. I didn't feel a way, like they don't know none the wiser like m h, I think my girl's attractive. Of course people are gonna DM her, like I didn't think that. It's all in request with no reply. It's like, I don't I don't care about that. So that's why I find that odd, Like yo, mall being my girls? Damn Well, I don't know is your girl attractive.
Speaker 1: And is she single? Why is she replying? Sometime your girl will be single.
Speaker 3: Because I'm never mad at someone trying to DM my my girl, but if she reply, now I'm mad.
Speaker 1: And I'm not mad at you. I don't know. I don't even know mine. I don't even know you.
Speaker 3: But when you're shot like anybody else, sometimes your girl be single, So I don't know.
Speaker 1: Sometimes you like that like that.
Speaker 3: Sometimes sometimes your girl be Sometimes your girl be single, dog Like, I don't know what to tell you, Like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what I mean. Sometimes your girl, no risky kid.
Speaker 2: Yes all summer sometimes your girl know both of them rich and summer.
Speaker 1: Oh man, we got another one?
Speaker 4: Yo? What up?
Speaker 1: Day one listener?
Speaker 9: Been listening all since I was literally, I think in high school.
Speaker 1: I appreciate that man. Thank thirty year old man now so crazy.
Speaker 9: Really been growing up with all in my ears, which is kind of crazy.
Speaker 1: Pawhause.
Speaker 9: Uh yeah, because y'all get y'all get called ignorant about the South a lot. I think y'all are too well traveled, and y'all from all my years of listening, y'all bring up Southern rap almost to say, y'all, we don't give enough praise to it is what y'all say. But I'm very ignorant to the Northeast. I've never traveled up there. I've only traveled outside the country. So I really want to know answer these questions please, Like, I have some questions for you, and they may sound dumb, but you have to realize, like these are real questions. Do you don't really have rats that are like you know, the size of cats? You do people in lower income areas really grow up?
Speaker 4: Below?
Speaker 9: Above a pizza restaurant in a Chinese restaurant.
Speaker 1: When you step outside, you're just in the auto. Even low income, and I know there's different locations to live. I'm not that dumb.
Speaker 4: I'm not.
Speaker 9: This makes me sound really fucking stupid. Why do all the rich people own apartments and not houses? Well, with twenty five hundred square foot home in Texas is like a really nice starter home, but a twenty five hundred square foot home in New York is like on the front page of our architectural architectural digest.
Speaker 1: I am dumb, Yeah, I was just why is it? What is the minimum income to live there?
Speaker 4: Nah?
Speaker 1: I like this kid a lot, but no comment. He's hilarious with New York.
Speaker 3: I don't obviously agree with how egregious the prices are for rent, property tax, mortgage, anything crazy. But you are paying for location, whereas a millionaire may buy a small square footage because they're in the middle of Manhattan, they're paying for the location less than they're paying for what the apartment is. Like, you could find a four thousand dollars a month apartment in the city that only has one closet, and you'd be like, what idiot would do that? And I agree with you, but they're paying to live in New York, not paying for the apartment.
Speaker 1: It's usually how that goes. But we're getting fucked over.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't know when Dommy's gonna he's gonna bulldoze the entire city and just rebuilds free houses for all of us, first come, first serve. The keys will be under the mat and you could just go there. So everything's gonna change, clearly, because that's what the mayor has the power to do.
Speaker 1: The mayor has that power absolutely. Now the governor, not the American do all this the mayor.
Speaker 2: I do appreciate those questions though. It just shows that how some people that have never been in New York City like that, they really don't believe that. People like I see people all the time when they showed like these one bedroom apartments or these studio apartments, and they like, there's no way that people live in these, and I'm like, yeah.
Speaker 3: All the comments on YouTube Instagram when they show those, I agree with everyone that shits on New York and those like why would anyone pay thirty five hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: A month for this shit? I agree with you. A friend of mine was.
Speaker 2: Live in New York she had want an apartment like a lottery and it was like one of those new like luxury buildings. And I was like, I'm going with I just want to see what this looks like because it was a studio. I said, I just want to see. Yo, we walked in there, like the first of all the king say, he walked in. He opened the door. That shit was so small. I got anxiety standing in there. That's how small that shit was. I said, Yo, y'all want what to live in?
Speaker 1: This is good.
Speaker 2: It don't even make like that shit look like just a big ass like closet. It was like literally you open the door, you see straight to the only window. So it's like the window was like the whole wall and you view of the water all incredible view. Yeah, but it's literally just this and then the bathroom, the stove, the fridge.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and sheets are gonna smell like whatever you're cooking. I was like, yoho, why would somebody even design.
Speaker 3: This like it was floor to ceiling windows? Is what I think tricks a lot of people. Like you're literally buying a closet, but just because the window ends at the floor, you're like, well this is great.
Speaker 2: Nah, that shit gave me anxiety looking at that shit. I was like, Yo, nobody can't live in here. I put a bed in here, that's it. You put a what is it a day bed like a like a foodton or something, and a chair and it's like, all right, now I'm at the stove.
Speaker 1: Who's hungry at that point? Like what am I? I just don't understand, Like, and that's only we're talking about. I think that ship was like two thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: You're probably understanding what it was, right you. Studios are more than two thousand dollars right now.
Speaker 5: No, But she had the she won the lottery.
Speaker 1: So the building.
Speaker 2: The building was incredible. The building was incredible, The amenities were incredible. This is what I'm saying. But I'm like, when it's time for me to go to where I live, like you want me to go? And here this is like a a nice size coughing like I'm not. I just didn't understand how people really like expect people to live by that. But this gentleman, he's obviously never been in New York like that. He's so he really wants to know, like is that real? Do people grow? These cats are fucking I mean these rats fucking huge. Yes, you grow up on you live on top of a pizza spot, bodega. It's all real. Everything you've seen and shows and films, it's all real.
Speaker 3: I will say, my remember my first apartment, Yes, in jerseys it was in Jersey City, yet my first first one. I lived above a fish spot and a pizza spot and a Chinese spot.
Speaker 1: The whole building was.
Speaker 3: It was a pizza spot, Chinese spot, our door, then a fish spot. I'm a clean human being. I even have OCD to some degree when it comes to cleanliness. When you live above restaurants, your entire house will be infested with every roach, centipede, mouse.
Speaker 1: The fuck we shared.
Speaker 3: The trash room and laundry room were shared with those three restaurants. I saw a rat the size of dogs. Not yess. They were eating so good back there. And one time I locked myself out, So I asked the Fish Spot because their back door of the Fish Spot went into a my like lobby, so.
Speaker 1: I asked them.
Speaker 3: I was like, oh, I locked myself out, I just go this way. When I went behind there, I said, now I know why I have roaches crawling on my bed. Yeah, this is the thirtiest fucking thing. My advice to anyone living.
Speaker 1: In New York, don't get an apartment above a restaurant. Your funny, I wouldn't.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't, your fuck, And I mean it happens to shit. I'd say sixty percent of apartments in New York probably are rest restaurant push. That was some of the nastiest shit ever. Like I couldn't clean enough and it still was like roach roch. It's because it's just dirty down there. But I again, all the jobs are here though, Like if you go to college and there's only so many majors, you're gonna have to go to a major city that is gonna be super overpriced and you're gonna have to get a studio apartment and pay some ridiculous amount. Not everyone can live in the South or Mintle America with the job market that they select.
Speaker 1: So I I'm jealous of all the people in the South. Yeah, I hear you, Domres. I'm just rambling. I wish we could live in the South.
Speaker 4: I do too.
Speaker 1: We still can't. It's not too late.
Speaker 2: Well, happy holiday, Happy Thanksgiving. Yes, we'll talk to y'all soon. Everybody enjoyed the time. With your family, enjoy the time with your friends, and we'll talk to y'all soon. Be safe, be blessed. I'm the nigga. He's just ginger in your job.
Speaker 1: Turkey,