Speaker 1: Two Teas in a Pod with Teddy Mellencamp and Camra j Edge.
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, welcome to another episode of Two Teas in a Pod. Me and Tamara are so excited to welcome on Real Housewives of New Jersey's Margaret Josephs. She really brought it this season in more ways than one.
Speaker 3: So we're gonna put her on the twat seat because we have a lot of questions for Margaret.
Speaker 2: We have a lot of questions for Margaret.
Speaker 3: Be nice.
Speaker 2: All right, let's bring on March.
Speaker 3: Where are you?
Speaker 4: I wanted to look good for you, guys, but you know I'm in Chicago. I have to go to a baseball game June event.
Speaker 3: You look great.
Speaker 4: What are you doing?
Speaker 3: What are you doing in Chicago?
Speaker 4: I have my beverage at a stadium met Chicago White Sox Stadium, So I.
Speaker 3: Know that's big.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it is, it is, it is big. They've been in postulations, thank you. Yeah, yeah, yeah. So I have a big meet and greet with me and everybody trying the beverage who hasn't tried it? So yeah, they've sailed there. So I come to Chicago a lot promoting and what's.
Speaker 2: The beverage called so our listeners can get it.
Speaker 4: Thank you. It's soare it's a mocktail. It's a very elevated experience, multi layer flavors. And I'm a non judging non drinker, so you could use as a mixer as well.
Speaker 2: Oh I love a non judging non drinker. We need sore hats. Those are cute hats.
Speaker 4: I will send you hats.
Speaker 3: Yeah, send us the drink too.
Speaker 5: But I'm I'm going to get pissed like you a Jackie for the book if I don't actually get that hat though.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, what are you kidding me? You're totally getting the hat and drinks.
Speaker 3: To be honest, you know we will hold it against you if you don't send it to hold.
Speaker 4: It against me. No, you will have the drinks and they taste great. Your kids could drink it. They're all natural, real juice being and kosher, gluten free. How nice you'll like it? Yes?
Speaker 3: Nice? Nice? Well, Marge, let's just get into it.
Speaker 4: This seasons.
Speaker 3: It's been so explosive, to say the least. How do you feel now that filming is completely wrapped? Do you feel relieved? What has changed? Let's hear it all.
Speaker 4: I mean, I don't think it much has really changed. I think what I feel obviously, I feel vindicated. I love that everybody sees what I've seen all along, and I'm happy, you know, everybody the truth has come out, though, you know, I really didn't find out the real hard truth till a week before we film that finale.
Speaker 3: So don't you love when God drops a nugget like that on your lap when you're filming in Housewalk?
Speaker 4: Yes, it was like a gift from God. I think it just it was so serendipitous the way everything had happened. The truth is, if they didn't have that burn party about me, I would have never really found out what Jackie had done.
Speaker 3: Because what made you think to call Louis X? I find out?
Speaker 4: I called really the attorney. At first, I was trying to get in touch with that attorney because I was like, what could be in these law documents?
Speaker 3: Why what attorney are you talking about her?
Speaker 4: At the ex's attorney, I was trying to get in touch with him, and I was like, can I reach out to your attorney? What could be in these court documents? Is this even legal? I was like, what would they be saying about me? What why would I be involved in this I was never involved in this court case.
Speaker 2: Can you clear something up for me? Because the timeline I'm a very.
Speaker 5: Like Yes, I think the timeline okay, Because first we hear there's a lot of speculation and confusion regarding when you started speaking to Louis X. First with Dolores, you say you'd spoken to her and then say you'd seen her at events. Then you said you had interacted with her until New York, meaning last year's reunion, but then you said you messaged her in twenty twenty two.
Speaker 2: Then at the final sit down you say called okay.
Speaker 5: Then at the final sit down you say you had called her last week to get infos, so you obviously had her phone number and she was worse.
Speaker 2: Why'd you initially fit on that I didn't.
Speaker 4: I didn't fit on that. I didn't fit on that I didn't never said I will tell you exactly.
Speaker 3: Tell us the timeline I'm gonna tell.
Speaker 4: I want to clear up the timeline.
Speaker 5: Because the people are a little bit suspicious because they said you've previously been just giving the info. You've previously been accused by Siggy of reaching out to her husband's ex wife while she was on the show.
Speaker 2: Is that true?
Speaker 6: And then also clear at the time. Okay, I'm going to go sorry by story. Let's just see first. First of all, poor Ciggy, the ex wife has passed away. Sean, who is a lovely woman. She had reached out to me. Sean reached out to me. Every A lot of people knew her.
Speaker 4: She had reached out to me very nicely, and I had known her and a lot of people on our air re knew her. I never said anything. She had written to me, you know, just to be nice. Was very grateful that, you know, she said that I saw who they were. That was it. There was no discussion whatsoever. Sean was friends with a lot of people in our town, and that was it. Segge clearly, we all know who she is. She's severe issues, and I think everybody saw who she really is. I never reached out to Sean. That's a fact, every and everybody. She's a lovely she was. She was a lovely woman, and a lot of my friends, you know, were very sad when she had passed away. So that's it. So Siggie could now make up stories because Sean cannot say anything. Okay, too, the Vanessa story in twenty twenty one. I had never ever spoken to Vanessa. She wasn't reaching out to me. You know, of course you'd get.
Speaker 2: This prior or after the Warrior video.
Speaker 4: Prior and after the Warrior video. Twenty twenty one. Louis came on the show and starting Theresa in twenty twenty one. I never you know, the video came out in twenty twenty one, right when we had started filming. Actually, I had seen it, as the rest of the world had seen it. I had no idea about it. Had I had seen it on my way to a Joe Gorgan comedy event with Melissa and Dolores. We were all like ah, and then production was like, you guys got to talk about this video. I knew nothing about it. And then I told Teresa, get ahead of bit, make it not a bit. Yeah. I wanted them just to clear it up. I said, talk about it whatever it is. That season twenty twenty one never had anything to do with Vanessa, nothing like that. They were accusing me. Things were coming out, So all the flashbacks they're showing when she was accusing me of these things, I'm like, yeah, yeah, yeah, right, there's I am saying I never spoke to I didn't had nothing zero to do with it, and I would never leak anything. I don't have to leak anything. Everybody who wants to put things out there, be it ex girl friend's, ex wives, knows how to put things out there. I say it right to your face. I don't need to put shit out there. I'll bring it right to your face to say this is what's going on. I don't need to leak to the blogs. I mean, that's nonsense.
Speaker 3: Leave that to jen Aiden.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you leave that to other people on my cast who hire people. So with that being said, twenty twenty two, okay, after now, we had the next reunion coming up. When they were accusing me, I was wearing the gold dress and everything I knew they had speaken spoken to Laura. At that point, we had disgusted that reunion. It was not on the show. Yet it was not on the show.
Speaker 2: Okay, so this is leading up to Laura, who we never even really saw, and we talked about it.
Speaker 4: No one ever even knew, but I knew, Melissa knew, you know, and everything else. You know. Vanessa would DM me and say I like your shoes. So when I say to Dlores, Yeah, I had contact with her after the Laura thing. I would then feel comfortable responding to her. Do you know what I'm saying be a DM. So I'm saying, yes, I spoke to her, meaning I had comfort. I was comfortable enough to then respond to her like, you know what, these people are sick. They're accusing me of these things, and now they went and spoke to Laura, or they're they're doing all these horrible Yes, where there is smoke, there is fire, something's going on. Look what they're doing. She would say to me, where'd you get that sweater? Or you know, or so you were great on this season. I love how you were on the reunion.
Speaker 3: You know, things like that, mall talk.
Speaker 4: Small small talk, okay, things like that nothing you know nothing, or she you guys sn't Would she say she didn't like something like oh my god, they're horrible, Yes, you know, and I'd write, OI, you know little things like that now we do. When I said I saw her at events, she was at a joke org, a comedy event. Yes, she was there.
Speaker 2: Did I do you find that odd?
Speaker 4: Did I find it odd?
Speaker 5: Like if I had a toxic X that I never want to see her be a part of anything having to do with him. I don't know that I would show up at events of people that he's now wet.
Speaker 4: I think everybody wanted to expose him. I think both of them truthfully were obsessed with each other. Because here's where I'm going to say this to the next thing. Okay, then the next thing happens. We have, you know, and I don't even say. I'm like, I want nothing to do with this nonsense. In my head, I'm like, this is bullshit. I want nothing to do with it. I make up with them. I go to the wet, you know, I go to the wedding, and then I find out, you know, this whole smear campaign, you know, I the bo diedle thing happened before their wedding. They said it like I heard it, like come out of his mouth, but I wasn't sure what happened. We watched back that season, right, We're watching that season, and I hear all this bogetal nonsense and he hired a private investigator and all these things were going on, and I was like, oh my god, you know what I mean. I was like, this is crazy. So when I say I watched that back. I was like, this is nuts. And then to come to find out his ex Vanessa has a lawsuit going on a restraining water because it's involving Bodeedle. They did put a fake client in her practice. That's a fact, regardless that the restraining water was dropped and everything else. He was equally is obsessed. Why would they bother putting a fake client in her practice? So I was like, okay, so Bo Dietle's involved. We were all upset. He says he's having the entire cast investigated. He has all these things going on. So then I was very comfortable ask Nor, what's going on? Is this Bodetle thing real? What's happening here? My you know, I hate to even talk about my son. My son was contacted. It wasn't just a phone call, it was a conversation.
Speaker 5: He asked a question while we talk about the son, because I am getting like when we posted our things that everyone's saying, why hasn't Marge shown actual proof that bo Didle slash Lily contacted her side?
Speaker 4: I will exactly say, Okay, he's a private citizen, he wants nothing to do with this show. I am very protective clearly of my children. They've never been on the show. I don't call them by name. I do none of those things. That is, the network would never allow me to talk about it say those things as a fact if they did not see the proof of it. They saw the proof of it. They know it to be true. They know everything to be factual. I don't need to prove to the rest of the world what it is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I understand that because my son does not want anything to do with the show as well.
Speaker 4: Yes, and I am not going to do that. It's inappropriate. I think what E more validates it to be true is his behavior, what he would even mention my child.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, the thing that I was trying to get at is as soon as you mention your child or talk about them, the one person that does And I've been guilty of this with my daughter who doesn't want to be mentioned. But it's so hard for me and hurtful that sometimes I will say something. Do you know that a million stories come out about that they contacted her at work? Like all these things that people get obsessed with people they don't see and don't know much about.
Speaker 4: Exactly, And it's happen, and it's and it's horrible. So I do understand for someone who has never mentioned their children, and I am told I am the worst mother. My kids hate me. You know me too exactly tamorate and it relates, and I say all of these things. Would I ever bring this up and make up a story like this when I've been so protective for at that point six years, never have even said that I have a basically a biological What I even say something like, does that make any sense? Yeah? I mean I think.
Speaker 5: For Union, I mean, come on, I mean I where it really crossed the line for me is when I heard Louis say he wanted your son to suffer?
Speaker 4: Why even bring that up? Why even bring up my child?
Speaker 5: Then I had then I have to I have to play Devil's advocation, because then we go back we were wine time, and we hear when you know, Jen Aiden, who we obviously don't love, but when.
Speaker 4: I'm so happy or saying this okay.
Speaker 5: But let's talk about it. So Bill's affair on cameras brought up, and Jen said it was affecting her kids, to which you said, kids are resilient, just our therapy.
Speaker 2: Do you regret saying that, like, how did this?
Speaker 4: I'm going to tell you why. Okay, I had an affair. I had an affair. I'm my husband I did, and first husband, my first husband, I did. Yes, let's clarify that. I don't why when thinking yeah, and he's I'm a wonderful mother regardless of what the world thinks, because they don't know my family and I have and my ex husband who passed away, was a wonderful father, and it is painful for a family. But when you have wonderful parents and children love each other, they get over it. This is life, and I didn't want her. I was trying to console her life. Bill's a wonderful father, You're a wonderful mother. Your kids love you, and they're going to get through this because you're wonderful, wonderful parents and you're a family that sticks together. And that point there, I wasn't trying to hurt her children. And they're resilient. And I can speak from that because my children are resilient. And when they're like, now, your kids did get through it. They hated you, they were upset with me for a while, but we have all come together. We love each other and families can get through that. I didn't wish harm on them. I wasn't threatening them. That is a totally different thing. So that's what I want to say.
Speaker 5: So when that is actually a really good point, and I thank you for saying that, because I think there are a lot of people in the world that their parents have affairs or they're personally having an affair, and it.
Speaker 2: Isn't going to be the end of your child's world. And watching your kids, having your kids be in.
Speaker 5: An unhappy marriage with their parents are not doing well, is probably just as harmful.
Speaker 4: No, well, it's just as harmful and people, you know what, And when I do say children are resilient, meaning to the fact is that's not going to ruin Jennifer's kids' lives. They have come together, they're a wonderful couple. And I'm saying this and I don't even get along with Jennifer anymore because of other things that have since happened. But Bill's the wonderful father. They know their father's loving, They've seen their parents work it out, and that's why I said they're resilient. That is not going to ruin their life. I'm sorry, And Louis saying this about my son is not going to ruin his life, but he is actually wishing harm on my family.
Speaker 3: That was disgusting.
Speaker 4: It's dangerous. It's actually dangerous because unfortunately he is igniting. You know, they're sick people in this world, and they can have fans that are that are do you know what I'm saying? And the igniting people people to do very harmful things.
Speaker 5: Sorry, Can we talk a little bit about the demise of your relationship with Jackie because for us watching like I remember watching them, like, does smart really even care that she got didn't get the book? Is that really what's starting all of this?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 2: Was that really where it started? Or is there something we weren't seeing that got us to this point?
Speaker 4: To me, I realized there was some undercurrent with her. I was like, this is where it started. She had an undercurrent with me, which I had since found out undercurrent.
Speaker 2: Do you think it's jealousy that you were still Maine and she became a friend.
Speaker 4: Yes, I complimented the other ladies I had heard. I was told what she had told other cast mates that she was very upset that we were at Bravo. Khan and one of my network executives had seen me and said, how do you think of the new cast, meaning Danielle jen Fessler and Rachel Fuda, And I said, they're fantastic. I love them, what a great addition to the show. Jackie was standing next to me. She said, how could you say that in front of me? I said, it's not about you. I go, that doesn't diminish your shine. You're still amazing numerous things. You know, two things can be true. Everyone's amazing. There's a part. At that moment, she was like, I have an in for Mark, right, but clearly the demise of our relationship is Jackie is only for herself. I have found that out. She only cares about herself. She will do anything to elevate herself and take anybody you know and ruin anybody else, everybody else down. And I have witnessed it first and I am actually in shock. And when I said, championed her, and this is I loved her. I wanted the best for her. I fought for her. Numerous people know this to be true. I only wanted good things for her. And with her book she did her first agent dumped her. I don't care, it's true, dumped her. And basically diminished her. She called me crying. I felt sick because she's a talented writer. I could still comment her talented writer, brilliant.
Speaker 2: Well aspiring story.
Speaker 5: I think it's a story that a lot of people need to hear, inspiring story regards.
Speaker 3: You know, you helped her get the new editor right, totally and regardless.
Speaker 4: I wish you authentically lived what she has written because everything she wrote in the book, she is behaving the exact opposite way of what she said. So she tells me new things. I said, please speak to Anthony, who I work with. He knows a lot of people. You are going to land a deal. You are bigger than this. You're bigger. You know you're going to go further than the show. You know. I was I say everything to build her up, and I meant it, and I still I did mean it. And did you build her up?
Speaker 3: When you show the screenshot you know house swiper y, I was, that is a classic housewife move, and I was.
Speaker 4: His and I was, do you know why she wasn't being genuine?
Speaker 3: When was this? When was this text message about calling Dolores the slob two to three weeks prior? Okay, so it was a current one. It wasn't something like two years ago or something like that.
Speaker 4: Oh no, no, no, this is when she just wasn't tied.
Speaker 5: She was at the game, right, didn't go to that baseball game. But my other question is, what was your response, because I don't think they showed us in the screenshots proof timeline.
Speaker 2: What was your response to the slob.
Speaker 4: I said, I wrote, I could, I should look it up. I think I had written, I go, I go. I don't think it was intentional, you know, I just immediately said, I don't think it was intentional. She antag you call her? She she it was an oversight. You know. I do everything to deflate whatever mood she was in. And that was my job with Jackie, whatever hysteria she would get in, I would try and deflate her mood or what ever it is, because she would go from zero to one hundred and about two seconds. Everything was a personal attack. Listen. She wasn't invited to Gigifuda's third birthday party. Rachel fud is Door's third birthday party. It wasn't filmed. It wasn't anything like that.
Speaker 2: Rats, rats, I mean I would have been happy.
Speaker 4: I would have well, all hell broke loose, she's excluded. She wasn't invited, but but I didn't intend.
Speaker 3: Do you think this all stems from her getting demoted? Like she can't get over it.
Speaker 4: I think this is a childhood wound. I don't know what it is. But the whole point is everything's not a personal attack, but she takes everything as a personal front. And then she's going to ruin your life. How can you say this? She told me her goal in life was to get back at Teresa, stick it right up her ass, and she will do it if it is the last thing she does. And guess what she did it. It's like keep your friends closed and keep your enemies, but.
Speaker 3: Teresa is still sticking by her side. I mean, I don't think Do you think they will if the show does not continue, yes, or the neither one of them are on it? Do you think they'll continue to be friends?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: I mean, come on, friends, really, let's be honest.
Speaker 4: It's frenemies. It's frenemies, it's a it's an alliance, it's an allegiance Jackie. Come on, do you think Jackie is a small girl? Do you think she really likes so Jackie's afraid Teresa is going to do something god knows do what else to her?
Speaker 5: You know, can you please tell me what was the screenshot that you wanted to show Dolores about the Off the Rails special, But you.
Speaker 4: Know it was just showing the actual fact that Jackie on February there was a few screenshots I want to show February twenty fifth, of twenty twenty one, Jackie actually did reach out to the X. I have this screenshot of that of her saying, let's talk off of social media. I just I'm gonna make this very quick. Let's talk off of social media, and my social media manager could meet it. It also said could read it. I don't want to ruin anybody's life. But she's so stupid talking about Charusa. You know, she wanted to get dirt. She didn't have one Vanessa over. She had two Vanessas over because Louis has two Vanessa x'es. She had them both at her house. They cut that, you know, did they had to blank out the names. She had both of them at her house in her living room.
Speaker 2: What do you think made her?
Speaker 5: Actually That's what I was just gonna ask, what do you think actually mind? Because for a second Tam were I talked about this.
Speaker 2: I was like, for the for a second, you see.
Speaker 5: Her think like maybe I can get away with this live for a second, but then all of a sudden, you see she's just like, shit, I'm gonna.
Speaker 3: Well, was it Melissa actually saying there's got to be some kind of proof, so you should own it.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I think she knows that I am not going to make this up. I really did not know. I did not know, like I said, and I think she kind of knows, like, holy crap, Margaret found out, but that she was deceiving my I didn't care what she did to Teresa. She was deceiving myself, and I don't care. She wanted Teresa dead, she wanted to ruin Teresa's life. She'd wanted her, you know, to do everything horrible. Why did you do to me? What did you did?
Speaker 3: You You never met with Vanessa.
Speaker 4: No, I'm not meeting with Vanessa, nothing like that. I had nothing to do with that. But I got Vanessa's phone number. Listen, she sent me her phone number.
Speaker 3: After that, there's there's there's another thing. I'm confused.
Speaker 4: That's why, of course in the DM she sent me your number. Please you know, please call me, Please call me.
Speaker 3: We'd get that as a housewife, we get that ship all the time, all the time, especially especially as somebody that comes on their truth tellers.
Speaker 4: And big moms with the dials. I had every right, you know. Her attorney asked her to reach out to all of us with everything going on after the beau Dietal thing. She had a very big thing happening. Then I then called her when I'm saying a week. But when I found out about that burn party, I was like, Hi, Di did die? I wanted to talk to your attorney. Is there something I should know about that came up in the case? What could they possibly?
Speaker 3: Why were you named in this case?
Speaker 4: I wasn't named in that actual case, So why.
Speaker 3: Did you get subpoenut or I.
Speaker 4: Was subpoenaed in twenty twenty one?
Speaker 3: Now, so why is it being brought up this season?
Speaker 4: Is there's there? I don't know.
Speaker 2: I do have to ask this question. Do you think Teresa is a situation of her circumstance with the men that she is in because she's not able to decipher that the people that she surrounds herself with, or do you think that she's complicit with all these guys.
Speaker 4: I think she's complicit. I never thought that. I think she is complicit. I do want to say this. When she had come out of jail, I just met her. I really bonded with her. She was very different. She was always with Melissa and Joe. They were extremely good to her. They were good times. She was single. She was always at their shorehouse. They included her all the time I was with her. We had a lot of laughs. She was a horrible grudgeholder. She would still say some things to me, you know. She had a buck up or butt about Melissa a lot of times, and I was like stop. And I would try and bring them together. Even when we were in Ireland. I would have private conversations with her, but she was doing things behind the scenes. I don't I think she's very complicit with this behavior. And I think her main goal in life is to protect her husband and she doesn't care about her career or anything else about that. I mean, I think proof of that is how when I just watched the alternate reunion, how she could defend his actions. She should have immediately if my husband did that, if jokeing, but she never would said I would go bizarre I would be like, are you insane? How dare you? You know what I'm saying? He is the he is the demise of her.
Speaker 3: And I'm so happy that Delores stuck up because I was like, come on, come on, Delora, like because she's been you know, Switzerland, and I love her. I think she's great on the show. But wrong is wrong. And I was so happy that she called it out.
Speaker 4: And she and she called it out, and I was very very happy about that. I wasn't in that room. I was so happy to see that, and it made me very very happy that.
Speaker 3: How long did the filming take for that Rail's episode?
Speaker 4: Yeah? It was it most of the day.
Speaker 3: Was it the day?
Speaker 4: I wish, you know, I wish we would have seen more confessional because we all had much longer confessionals. I wish it would just would have been the highlights of that episode.
Speaker 5: I wish it would have been a lot of things that it wasn't. I gotta be honest, I was that was a rough go for me that that night. Where do you think truthfully from your gut? The show goes from here?
Speaker 4: I you know what it's it changes every day, Teddy and Tamra, it changes every day the way I see. I feel like I don't know. I really don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't is there any part of you Thattimes?
Speaker 4: I think it's just like, could it be like the bonds that, like you saw our room was so happy, right and we were great.
Speaker 3: Well, we don't have we don't need all happy in housewives, so we don't need all have to have.
Speaker 4: But we can argue and make up.
Speaker 2: Well, what are your thoughts on Danielle doubling down and saying that she actually wished she would have killed Jenaden.
Speaker 4: I was like, I wish she didn't say that. I wish you didn't say that. I mean she was I was like Danielle, I mean you know, I was like, that's sat Island. That's not our strict figure. And because I really loved Danielle, but I think she realized so many things when she was so set jennifered and when Jennifereden said that, she then realized I think it all came into her head that Jennifer was the ones putting those things out online about her. Because those things were said about me online, she just real everything like became a reality to her, like, oh my god, these people have been putting these things out online about me. They were never my friends. They were doing these horrible things. I think it just like overwhelmed her.
Speaker 3: Is there anybody on the show that you think will absolutely not be asked back?
Speaker 4: I mean, oh, yeah, for sure, because.
Speaker 3: A network talk to you at all about what the future is yet yep, no.
Speaker 4: No, I mean they say it publicly, they don't know. It could be rebooted, it could be some people coming back. Whatever it is, it's been a great run. I've been very blessed. I feel like, you know, I feel.
Speaker 3: I said what I said.
Speaker 4: I go out on top. That's the way I go out with a clean you know. Yeah.
Speaker 3: The one thing I said when I was fired is like, don't don't be sad that it's over. Be happy that it happened. And in fact, Andy texts me immediately, and now I just saw that he said something like that publicly. And the sad thing is it's been a big part of your guys' life for a long time, and it's really change is hard, and being out of you know, out of it is tough, but you know, life goes on.
Speaker 4: Yeah, exactly, it's a part of It's a beautiful part of my life painful and a lot of times I have businesses. I have a great family that thank god, you know.
Speaker 5: Speaking of how is so because I don't know that we got a house and resolution.
Speaker 2: What is Joe's health currently?
Speaker 4: Thanks thank you for asking. He does have prostate cancer really announced on the show. But they also do genomic testing now and his is very very slow growing like ninety seven percent, So they treat it now with active surveillance because his is very early stages. So he gets checked every few months and they don't do any treatment unless it changes.
Speaker 3: And his head it gets to a certain size, right.
Speaker 4: It gets to a certain size, and he's not changed at all. So we're lucky his won't change because you know, Joe's not young, so his might not change for ten years.
Speaker 5: I was I was going to say for our listeners, how often now is he going back to get.
Speaker 4: Like four or five months every Yeah?
Speaker 5: With my arm it's every three months I have to go. So that's it's so it's the same with your prosject.
Speaker 4: You've had a lot, and I'm happy you're doing well and everything's great, and thank you just like lot, I know it's a lot for you and I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: Thank you, and we appreciate you on the show, and we know that it's the beginning. I gotta say I was hard on you at the beginning of the season, but then it like kind of came around.
Speaker 2: I'm like, Okay, I get where.
Speaker 4: I get it.
Speaker 3: It's not how you start, it's how you end on this show exactly.
Speaker 4: And I mean I'd rather go out with you.
Speaker 3: Know, high yep, And you went out with a high and those flowers, those flowers, funeral flowers you sent. I disagree. She didn't like that. I thought it it was I had contic it was conic move, iconic move.
Speaker 4: By the way, the world of what Teddy that is, let me tell you they are having a burned part about me with an attorney, okay, and on Housewives imagine. I mean, first of all, like I said, my attorney's on Madison Avenue. This is next to the meth clinic, really above a pizza parlor, okay, and doing this and you know, trying to my reputation. I have a business. I do all of these things, uh, trying to hurt my Walmart business? Do you sense? I was like, I'm going to bring some living into it and make a joke about it. You want to you want to do something, I'm gonna I'm going to show you, you know what you really are. You look, it was the death of your dignity. You guys made answers at you.
Speaker 3: I thought it was amazing. Was there was there any part of you that was upset with production? For a low? Even though it failed, it was probably better that it did good for you. But at any point where you're like, are you kidding me? You guys, you're allowing this?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: At first, at first I was like, what are you nuts? You're gonna have your attorney go on there? But I you know, but then I thought about it. I was like, I did nothing wrong. There's this is such nonsense. What are they gonna say?
Speaker 5: I'm sorry looking at that attorney where you're like, oh shit, he really think it looks bad?
Speaker 4: No? I know.
Speaker 3: I mean, I know my cousin Vinny.
Speaker 4: No, I know him very well. I see him all the time.
Speaker 5: If one was going to return take yourself out of it?
Speaker 2: Is it Melissa or Teresa?
Speaker 4: Melissa? What are you kids? I mean Melissa? She brings so much light and happiness and fine and.
Speaker 3: I love Melissa, and I love Joey and I love that she kept the classy this season and the pose off at the end was perfect.
Speaker 4: Like yes, I mean, there's no question in my mind, but triumphs over evil, you know, as Matt Matt Rogers said, it's just like, as long as Teresa's with you know, there's too much darkness and toxicity when you're blaming everybody else for your problem. That's just it.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: Quick question. Do you think if it came down to it and they said we don't want you back to Visa because Luis too toxic? Would she dump them?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: Do you think that they are going to stay together.
Speaker 4: For now? I think for now she really I think she really really loves him. I think she really really does. I don't know if it's I don't I think for now. Do I think this is forever? No, just my opinion.
Speaker 3: I just hope that if it's not forever, she gets out of it.
Speaker 4: I wish and this and I am saying this. I wish no ill on them if.
Speaker 5: They if if she were to break up with Louis, do you think there's a chance that you could reconcile your friendship.
Speaker 4: I think she's got to go to a detax. I think she is to go to like where they wash your warrior. What did Patty Hurst go to the Warrior video? You know?
Speaker 1: Not that?
Speaker 4: No, but I think she has to go.
Speaker 3: I don't I cleanse her soul. I say that again, she got to cleanse her soul.
Speaker 4: That your soul. But I don't a deep wiring, like a deep briefing. What are these sense But I don't know what it is, but something I've never seen anybody so easily manipulated in my life. I just haven't. I know.
Speaker 3: It's sad, it's so sad.
Speaker 4: It's it. But I want I wish no ill on them. I want them to go on their merry way. I am. They're just a little too upset.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, March, I love you, and I don't want this to be the end of Jersey as we know it. I know it's the end as we know.
Speaker 4: It, but I hope I shall the interview whatever, whatever the Bravo God say, you know that's the call.
Speaker 2: Yeah all right, well, we'll talk to you soon.
Speaker 5: We can't wait to have our sure hats for the next hats and drinks and little mocktails.
Speaker 3: Yes, thank you said thanks guys, have fun in Chicago.
Speaker 4: Thanks, bye bye,