Speaker 1: Brooklyn Boys podcast reactions.
Speaker 2: This podcast all depends on you.
Speaker 3: Baby Free.
Speaker 4: Brooklyn Boys Slice time for episode three twenty one. We love you, We love you that you feedback and we are well fed this week Brody. Oh yeah, oh yeah, there's a lot of talkbacks that we have to go through. This is the companion episodes of the Brooklyn Boys podcast. It's not the main episode. This is the episode about the episode.
Speaker 2: It's the podcast about the podcast, right exactly.
Speaker 5: So yeah, so by the way, yeah I hear now like hundreds of podcasts are in the iHeartRadio industry, the big big mecha company, right yeah, now, are now using our idea?
Speaker 6: Really?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 5: And you're playing talkbacks on the podcast and yeah, yes, podcast.
Speaker 4: Yes, but there's not one podcast that has an entire episode dedicated correct to all the talkbacks like this one year.
Speaker 2: Now, if they do that, do they have to pay us?
Speaker 4: Do we get it?
Speaker 2: Do it a feed for that? Probably not? Right, probably not?
Speaker 4: And then they'll go ahead and say that they invented it and they thought it first thought first. Yeah, by the way, doing it for a year.
Speaker 5: On Monday, if you wake up in a country that no longer has TikTok, which is devastating. Just come here, listen to the Brooklyn Boys episodes. We're not going anywhere. We are not affiliated with China. We're not being blocked by Congress.
Speaker 2: We don't know.
Speaker 4: We're not owned by by Dance. We're not owned by by Dance, so we are.
Speaker 5: iHeartMedia, to my knowledge, is not owned by anyone but I Heeart Media.
Speaker 2: It's owned by an American.
Speaker 5: It's an American company, Yes, it is, so, uh, you know, see on Monday, Yeah, all goes poorly. Yeah, although I have a feeling that they're going to ban TikTok on Sunday and then I think by Thursday they'll have this figured out.
Speaker 2: I hope.
Speaker 4: So there's a lot of people's livelihoods at stake, a lot of small businesses.
Speaker 2: You know, you talk about creating jobs.
Speaker 4: Hello, you're gonna lose a lot of jobs.
Speaker 2: So we'll see, we'll see what happens.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Anyway, all right, So so this is your feedback. Thank you so much for talking back to us. You're pressing that little microphone only when you listen through the iHeartRadio app exclusively. So although I do like when I see Spotify and Apple listens, but you know, do you like that as a man who still works for iHeartMedia, like like, I like to see diversity. I like to see that we're spreading out to other platforms are allowed to be pro diversity these days. You can get in trouble for that. Well, I'll tell you what right here on this podcast. On this podcast, we uh we we enjoy listen as long as you listen. I I got five pages worth the people who listen to iHeart here. The iHeartMedia company no longer cares that much work. But just if you want to be part of this, yeah, uh, you got to listen. At least you know what you have to do.
Speaker 5: You have to go at least at the after you listen somewhere, come back here and push the microphone button.
Speaker 4: You do the talk pack. That's your workaround, whatever you got to do. If they had a preference, we'd have a preference. But don't have a preference.
Speaker 8: So hey, book of Boys is Caitlyn, Mark and Luke. I'm being sure the family Gary, you were scammed. This is a good old scambody oldest check in the book. Yep, come on, I know you have a good heart, but how gullible are you?
Speaker 4: Good heart?
Speaker 9: Bad brand fourteen bucks. You know, I don't know.
Speaker 8: I have to you know, smoke.
Speaker 9: Cigarettes, but fourteen hours might get hit. She pack a cigarette somewhere. Or maybe he did want to train ticket to talk to high.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was basically, you know, just to quick reiterate, I was sitting in the lobby of the building where I work, and the guy came by.
Speaker 2: Dude, this is slice time. People already heard the episode. Some people didn't.
Speaker 5: Then go back and listen. This is the episode about the episode.
Speaker 2: I know, I got.
Speaker 4: I gotta fill in the story for someone who's just joining us. All right, maybe right, Okay, I won't. That's your punishment. You got to figure out what the hell she's talking about. I'm just moving on again. We did talk a lot Before anybody corrects me. I did say on the last life, time to explain your commentary. But that's only so that we understand what you're talking about. But once you explained what now we know what you're talking about. We don't have to re explain it. I get it.
Speaker 2: You got scammed in the lobby and the building. Yeah, some guy asked me for fourteen dollars to get back home, and his car was towed.
Speaker 5: It's impossible. I will never at this point in my life. It's impossible for me to get scamed in the building I'm working in.
Speaker 4: So and this is that now marks the second time, by the way, second time I've forked over money for the same story.
Speaker 2: Okay, here we go, sca.
Speaker 8: It's definitely like a scam ring kind of like I see it as like the people in Times Square who drows up as characters, like they're all in like a ring, they ring, you know, they come together and then they were addressed to people.
Speaker 10: And I think it's like with the home.
Speaker 9: They just want to scan me for money. I've seen it all over TikTok.
Speaker 4: All right, well pretty soon you won't be seeing that on TikTok perhaps, Well maybe yeah.
Speaker 2: By the way, have you signed up for Lemon eight? I did. Yeah, it's on by Bike Dance, right.
Speaker 5: So they're already saying that the rule against TikTok. Even though Lemon eight is not referenced in the in the in the bill, it'll still get banned, most likely because it's the same company and it has the same problem.
Speaker 11: The Brooklyn Boys.
Speaker 7: What's up?
Speaker 11: It's your boy, Angie Mike from Long Island, Happy New Year. Let's just throw that off. So scary.
Speaker 4: When you were talking about their headphones, you're.
Speaker 11: Calling the h AirPod pro max Amaxes one, they just be called the pro maxis air Maxes or sneakers.
Speaker 7: Just want to put it out there.
Speaker 4: He's put it out there, all right, that's fine. Yeah, you're right, it's the Nike air Max.
Speaker 5: That's why I don't use Apple products in my ears because it's too many names.
Speaker 6: Hey, Brooklyn boys, what's up? This has been from the Bronx Brooklyn and currently Upstates episode three to the word cunt. When I think of cunt, I think of pussy and thanks. I never understood what was so offensive about the word cunt, Okay, I always chalked it up to a white people thing. White people find it so offensive and they use it so strongly, like it means so much behind it. But for me, I'm like, okay, call me a pussy. I'll be more upset, okay, but fair enough.
Speaker 4: Okay. But but he's looking at pussy as like an attack on his manhood, right, I don't know if it's a white thing. I'm not recommending you go up to a black woman and use that word.
Speaker 2: But do that and let us know how it works out for you. No, no, no, no no.
Speaker 4: And by the way, that word went around the office the other day like, oh have a country day like and it's supposed to mean something if you listen to gen Z.
Speaker 2: It's whoa whoa.
Speaker 4: Did it go around the office because of our podcast? Did you not?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 4: In a separate conference, they don't listen to our podcast in our office, so uh no. I'd like to think if they get the sea word came it came up in there and then people listen gen Z. Apparently the word is popular.
Speaker 2: And the people at the office were using the word like.
Speaker 4: They weren't discussing having the same discussion we were.
Speaker 2: They were having a parallel discussion.
Speaker 4: Oh isn't that funny a week after we did it. It has nothing to do with us, Brody, don't don't try and blow your own horn here.
Speaker 2: I want to about it.
Speaker 4: They were not listening because it's it's it's people are saying it all over the place now, and especially gen Z. They love it.
Speaker 2: They love using the word, and they use it. I refuse to use the word.
Speaker 4: I just won't use the word either.
Speaker 5: But let's go on the record and say Brody was the trendset of two weeks ago.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm ahead of.
Speaker 6: The two unuation about the sea word, okay, oh thanks. I never understood the damaging effect behind the C word until I met my fiance. We are both and she uses it very strongly and to curse anybody out, especially when she's driving, and she finds it so funny that people find it so offensive. So she's like, your fucking cuns, really, and she finds it hilarious.
Speaker 4: We're gonna get slapped with a vulgar AI is going to go through the dialogue and you know they do that, and it's gonna We're gonna get slapped with explicit no no because gen Z is running the AI programs now and anything. It's a compliment. So good, I'm telling you, all right, all right, your big your big pussy.
Speaker 6: Sorry guys. Delayed response been from Upstate. Last part of my uh yeah topic. I would never call someone cuts okay, stupid, It's not a word I would use. Also, I would never call someone anybody, even though it's not offensive to me. It's just not a word I would use on a regular basis.
Speaker 4: Anyway.
Speaker 6: I will call you bitch if I need to Okay, Okay, the sea word, eh, I'm good on that.
Speaker 2: Okay, Oh, I know he's back again.
Speaker 4: Hold on before you played out the message from up for a guy who claims three times he doesn't use that word a lot, he used it like us a lot forty seven times in thirty seconds.
Speaker 6: Sorry from Upstate again. I know I'm leaving a bunch of talk backs in bad Earlier, you guys were talking about Finna. I don't remember what the conversation was, but Brody asked, what happened to Gunna? I believe Finna is more of a down south thing. It's not really something that you stay up in New York Try State area. So for us would be Gunner, and I'm assuming for them it's they're equivalent Finna.
Speaker 4: Yeah, fixing too well, Yeah, but Gunner is short for gunner or like I'm going to going to.
Speaker 5: Finna is short for I'm fixing to, which never made any sense to me that you're fixing something.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but doesn't make it.
Speaker 2: It's a Southern thing.
Speaker 5: Oh, I know it's a Southern thing. Doesn't mean to make sense to me unless I came back.
Speaker 6: Again from Upstate living another top it of the sea word turn into my buddy Wan Valdez scary.
Speaker 4: I was Brody on the speaker thing.
Speaker 6: I was not able to blast music in my room over a loud speaker or a boombox in my room. I'm forty three, and uh, when I was younger, we would listen to either whatever my mom wanted to listen to, or when I had a chance, I would play my music in the living room over the big sound system.
Speaker 2: But yeah, yep, I was lucky. Did I was lucky as a kid, you know what.
Speaker 4: But we had two floors in our house, so while my parents were downstairs, I was blasting the music and they couldn't hear it as long as I had, Like, Wow, you were rich.
Speaker 5: I lived in a one floor apartment in an apartment building where the walls were thin, My TV was loud.
Speaker 2: My father banged on the wall.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 6: Oh, been from a state back.
Speaker 4: No a lot of fucking talk back then, Buck.
Speaker 6: Cares no, just joking. But I'm just leaving this last one for episode three twenty because earlier I had said that Finnah as a Southern term, and uh, I just finished listening to the episode and Brody did say that, so I know when he hears my first one, you're gonna say I said that, but I said that. But yeah, anyway, I love you guys, Happy New Year, hopeful seasons.
Speaker 2: You know Brody way too way too well.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I apologize brooking boys. This has been from upstate. I know I said last one a few minutes ago, but I just heard this. At the end. I want to say we would love video episode, a video podcast. That would be nice. But I did hear Brody just say he has his reasons for not wanting to do it, just saying it would be nice. It would be nice.
Speaker 2: You heard the man.
Speaker 6: I think I might. I might leave one more talk back after this.
Speaker 4: Oh no, you definitely will, because I see its like a is he a warden?
Speaker 2: Does you have a kids? Have keys to a jail? Sally? Do you do you look a big keys?
Speaker 5: If we don't wage ten cents of talkback, would we make money or do you think people would leave less? And by the way, I don't have a problem with Bed leaving six if they're all entertaining, he's doing fun, all right?
Speaker 2: Play the next one? Is it?
Speaker 4: Ben?
Speaker 13: Well?
Speaker 2: Actually it's not.
Speaker 4: Oh look at that Ben? Thank you?
Speaker 14: We love you, Dy and Scary Scary and Brody does John Michael Michael John from Elmer's New York. So this has been in reference in anything recent because I'm only on episode two ninety seven trying to catch up. But I heard a commercial from FanDuel saying use code Mike's picks for some extra cash after you win, or something like that, and I immediately thought, if the Brooklyn Boys ever get a partnership with FanDuel or DraftKings or something like that, your code should be Danny Connections.
Speaker 4: Danny Connections, use promo code Danny Connections.
Speaker 15: I like that.
Speaker 5: Speaking of Danny Connections, I reached out to Danny and asked him to connect me with some of his connections.
Speaker 2: And how did that work out for you? He hasn't gotten back to me yet. Well, that's okay.
Speaker 4: He's gallivanting through Los Angeles for the past two weeks. I'm seeing him on social media. Is he in the heart of it? Yeah? Well that and but he's out there doing stuff. He's in trusted in his suit, going to events every day. I don't know what he's doing, as long as he's safe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got to get in touch with that.
Speaker 16: Guy.
Speaker 17: Yes boys, Jacob from Bittonville. I'm trying to catch up on the episodes. I just finished three oh four, just finished the Slice time for three oh four and was listening to the Hamburger cheeseburger. He wanted a cheeseburger. He would ordered a cheeseburger. He ordered a burger. They offered him cheese. Found out how much it was and for three dollars that burger better be stuffed. What she's along with the slice of cheese on it?
Speaker 2: There's a recall to episode three h four.
Speaker 4: Well, the Branzino thing is the greatest topic that was.
Speaker 2: That was a great one.
Speaker 7: Test one two, three four five.
Speaker 2: This is an MJ.
Speaker 4: What does it sound like her? Yep?
Speaker 2: Keep tested?
Speaker 4: What is it?
Speaker 2: What are you tested?
Speaker 4: What are you working in?
Speaker 9: What?
Speaker 4: He opening?
Speaker 5: Acted at a ball at A got a hard rock.
Speaker 4: Of all of all the podcasts she could have left to talk back on to do a test of her phone.
Speaker 2: This she chose us want to see testing. I don't know.
Speaker 4: You only do that test one two three as if someone's monitoring your audio levels. Test one. You don't do it to a voicemail because you can't hear it back. You can't hear it. You don't know if you let record it or not.
Speaker 2: That's weird.
Speaker 18: Hey, Brooklyn boys Cutland from Be Sure. I know sometimes Brody asks, where's Kate, Where's Mark? Where's Luke? So I'm in sales, so I'm driving in my car lot, so Luke's at home and Mark's network. But anyways, it's just so funny. I'm listening to the episode where you're speaking with Anthony Kumia from The Opie and Anthony and you're saying, how oh, streaming it will be the way of the future. Just funny how things are like even though it was five years ago, it's still so relevant. And now it's like, holy crap, everyone streams everything, and everyone not even just streaming, but everyone's willing to pay for something.
Speaker 10: We pay for Netflix, we.
Speaker 18: Pay for monthly subscriptions for I don't know, shaving my husband. But it's crazy five years ago and how much you know we're predicting that to happen.
Speaker 19: I don't know.
Speaker 18: Just a fine sid not necessarily a worthy topic, but so this is my last talk back before places, and I would love do you guys have another guest? I mean, a big name would be like an Anthony Kunia or a Bill Burr or you know someone along those lines.
Speaker 9: I don't know.
Speaker 18: Are those people expensive?
Speaker 9: I assume, so I don't know how.
Speaker 4: No, we don't pay for guests. I don't nobody does. Well, most people don't. They come on because they want to promote something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, that that's what we should.
Speaker 5: We should reach out to our staten Island is that island, New Jersey comedic friend who was going to be on our show and he had every schedule. Hey, speaking of Flix, this is more of a Brooklyn Boys topic. But it happened today or yesterday, so I wanted your opinion on It'm scary. Netflix donated ten million dollars to the Los Angeles fire relief situation.
Speaker 2: Uh huh.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 5: Taylor Swift donated I think ten million. If Taylor Swift can give ten million, how is Netflix only giving ten million?
Speaker 2: Netflix can probably give ten times that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like that's not like, oh we gave ten million. I understand it's money, but Netflix makes ten million off. I would say if all the people that lost their homes, like, if they all that subscription money together, it's probably you know, close to ten million dollars. Yeah, I think they could have, like at ten million dollars. Is like, I'm not saying. Look, I'm not spending other people's money, but come on, Netflix, let's step up with one hundred million. You're charging everybody twenty three dollars a month?
Speaker 2: Am I wrong?
Speaker 10: Scary?
Speaker 2: No, you're not wrong.
Speaker 4: All right, thank you.
Speaker 2: That's a billion dollar company right there.
Speaker 19: Yeah, scary your boudy it walking day from over.
Speaker 20: Yeah, anyway, I do you.
Speaker 21: Want to go and say I don't drink, but my mama did when she was pregnant with me.
Speaker 2: Okay, I love you, guys, my god, thank you?
Speaker 7: One, two, three, four, Okay.
Speaker 2: Enough for you, enough for the testing? Who are you?
Speaker 4: Is that a Russian accent or an Eastern Ukraine or somewhere that.
Speaker 2: Whatever it is.
Speaker 4: I have their phone number, so well we know we should call her back. And just when she answered, just go testing.
Speaker 7: One three, testing, one, two, three, four, five, six.
Speaker 4: Okay, Look at this she got to six that time. No, no, no, and I cut her off. Look at this, five in a row. They're all her here ready, Brooklyn boys from.
Speaker 2: Oh not her? She might be my next one.
Speaker 22: All right, let's nothink from pombay and scary, Thank you life. I just want to say, still really listen of all the old episodes, episode two thirty eight, Fu you, Brody, took me six tries to get through scary Zeemon facial story.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 22: I needed to laugh that day.
Speaker 4: I haven't gotten hit with the Zeman in the face. They haven't stuck some stuck me with the Zeman. They haven't got a little zan in. You're like, no, they offered me. Listen, Boattox is bigger than ever. Like, come on, scary, the chair is waiting for you.
Speaker 6: We'll see.
Speaker 22: Hey, guys, it's following from Pombay again. I'm up to episode two seventy two, Prairie Dog Time. I just want to say that was fucking hilarious. How you describe the prairie dogs and that lady there, Brody. Oh and then two, well you go a shout out to the old Cowboy Trucker his first appearance in that episode, who he identified himself as Gilbert.
Speaker 7: I want to let y'all know by a clue, Gilbert testing one, two, three, four, five.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, stop it, comrade, I'm gonna give out her phone number if she does it again. You think that's.
Speaker 5: Somebody saying that, or because it has an audio clip and they're just playing the audio clip.
Speaker 2: No, no, that's somebody. Man, that's a I got a number right here. Yeah, I understand it's somebody.
Speaker 5: What I'm saying is you think it's somebody who has an audio clip of that woman and they keep playing it into the phone.
Speaker 2: No, No, why would anyone do something so dumb?
Speaker 23: Hey for Cboys, Shamie from Queen's Here, Cody, when talking about Scary's vacation, you told him that he shouldn't get in the guy's car and do the twenty dollars tour where the guy knows a bunch of people.
Speaker 7: Of course you shouldn't do that.
Speaker 23: They did a horror.
Speaker 7: Movie about that.
Speaker 23: This couple was on their honeymoon and some cabby takes them to a quote unquote party. Long story short, they get drugged, a ritual is performed on them, and it becomes a found footage version of Rosemary's Baby.
Speaker 2: Duly noted, thank you, Jamie, all right, thank you.
Speaker 23: Scary talk about his vacation and baseball Billy and football Phil in the pool at the resort. Well, my building had pitching Paul. He was a guy in his seventies, who would stand in the shallow end of the pool in my.
Speaker 24: Building use a tennis ball to practice pitching against this four football that surrounded the stairs, and it would bounce back and he would catch it, and that would go on for hours until people complained and management made.
Speaker 25: Himself pitching Paul that Hey brook One boys, Happy related New Year.
Speaker 10: I don't know if you're getting.
Speaker 25: Us because for some reason, I'm not getting a microphone bought me anymore, having an old iPhone. I try to redo the app because maybe I don't know, but I hopefully this is working.
Speaker 10: Sorry about your friend.
Speaker 25: Scary said he was messed up and you're weren't able to be there because you're in Florida Plato zone right now. I just thought too, Sorry, that's a scary friend.
Speaker 7: That's that's awful, Oh terrible.
Speaker 25: And about the kids with the speaker, Yeah, I could you see that they're not going to use that they you should the headphone or that you go to a Lexa or.
Speaker 24: Something like that.
Speaker 25: Yeah, that's what it is. That's how the new generation is. It's not like us should go out and play and you know, thank you, Yes, things have changed.
Speaker 7: All right, gotta be careful.
Speaker 4: Love you guys, Love you too.
Speaker 26: MJ from NJ.
Speaker 2: I need a break.
Speaker 4: All right, We'll right back, all right.
Speaker 7: The Brooklyn Boys Podcast.
Speaker 9: We will be right back.
Speaker 4: All right, let's continue. This is from episode three twenty one. You got any egg Whites back?
Speaker 27: There is marilynd from Omaha. I'm listening to episode three twenty one and scary the egg whites. Really like, I've worked in a high v but I worked in the health market, so no, none of our customers would ever have done that. That is so obnoxious. And you know I'm always on your side, but really like, look for someone working in that department or go to customer service.
Speaker 10: I can't believe you.
Speaker 4: Should talk to the board the morning. Thank you talk to the Big Show about that. I raised it on the air and every single person in the cast agreed that it is not rude to yell into the refrigerator. So you and you wrote it high and broad. Yeah, the high viee, you and Brody have a problem with it. So you're the company.
Speaker 7: You're in hibee. Boys, it's riska.
Speaker 28: I've been loving the cunt conversations. I have to tell you about this funny TikTok that I saw a couple months ago.
Speaker 7: It was his chick and she.
Speaker 28: Was at a palates class and she said that the instructor was like, ladies, what are we serving? And the girl goes, so, oh my god, I should have prefaced this that with. It was like a lot of middle aged women. Anyway, the instructor goes, ladies, what are we serving? And she yells out cunt.
Speaker 2: Shea that's great.
Speaker 28: I don't know if I got cut off at the end, but the plates instructor says, ladies, what are we serving?
Speaker 9: The girl yells.
Speaker 28: Out, and then she said that everybody in the class turned to look at her and give her like a stank face, which is hilarious because I mean, when the girl was making a TikTok and said what the instructor said like, what are we serving?
Speaker 29: I knew immediately that she was going to use the word cunt. So I just find that really funny, how you know. Okay, I think it's funny that the sea word is used nowadays is complimentary, But I work with some real nasty people. I'm in a dental office, so people don't want to be there. So I just love telling my coworkers like, oh my god, my patient is just acting like.
Speaker 2: A real Okay, all right, anyway.
Speaker 28: I don't talk about my patients like that, but.
Speaker 10: Some people be nasty, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So anyways, I'm sorry if you haven't if you haven't figured out by now, I cringe when I hear that word.
Speaker 2: I don't use the word.
Speaker 5: That's because that's because you're not a gen Z or like guy am I'm a man.
Speaker 4: Of the gen Z people.
Speaker 20: Wow, guys, Vinnie from Brooklyn here, I'm listening to this conversation about the dishwasher, and I'm scary on this one. I rinse my plates again, any gunk golf. If you actually look in the dishwasher manual, it actually tells you that little trap at the bottom if you put in your things dirty, you're supposed to clean out the trap once a month or once every two weeks or something like that. And then if you just rinse them but they're still shit stuck to it, it's like once every three months. And if you get any gunk and crap off, I don't mean I mean like bits of like stuck meatball or some shit like that, like and they'n not not talking about like chicken bones like you said. But if you get all that office says once a year, you need to clean that outle once every six months. But I absolutely agree with Scary. It's sometimes you need a little little elbow grease in.
Speaker 1: There, Bud.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 20: Uh yeah, greg T is just out of his fucking mind.
Speaker 2: That was random. I talked about how Greg T would loaded this.
Speaker 4: I talked about it, how he washes hetly and then puts them in the machine perfectly clean, and then washes and dries his sink.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm somewhere between Brody and greg T.
Speaker 4: I'm halfway there, so they're close to the greg T guys.
Speaker 20: Vinny again about the utensils. I heard this after they left the first two talkbacks. But I agree with Scary. Yep, tinnes up on everything though, spoons, everything knives, like I got those really serrated Italian knives with the plastic handles that you probably knows yep them.
Speaker 2: Well, I got those white handles.
Speaker 20: Everything goes up because or else the big part of the fork and spoon is all stuck crammed inside. Guys, last one about this dishwasher. You'll make me laugh about your mother in law rearranging. My wife is very particular about the way the dishwasher gets loaded. So sometimes I just just to fuck with her. I like to put it in in the way that I know that she won't like it, so she'll have to redo it. It's a little banter between us, but it drives her nuts. When we go to like a friend's, she won't rearrange theirs, but it drives her nuts when people just throw everything in there like willy nilly, like it's just.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much, Vinny.
Speaker 4: All right, Okay, brody and scary.
Speaker 26: Never scary and brody. This is worth from ct scary. I'm with you, man. I go somewhere and I see kids, and I'm like, fuck these kids. I just want to relax, and I have kids, but I don't bring my kids. When I'm trying to go somewhere to relax, I see some kids walking around and I'm like, I can't do it.
Speaker 4: I can't do it.
Speaker 26: And by the way, there's nothing wrong with saying, hey, who back there, but you gotta be like, excuse me, pardon, excuse me.
Speaker 2: Ye, who's back there in the refrigerator? I need my egg whites? Thank you?
Speaker 30: Hey, Brodie and Scary. This is Maddie from Steens. How dare you open the refrigerator door and screen?
Speaker 7: Do you have egg whites?
Speaker 30: That would be equivalent to someone doing a tour of the radio station and opening the door while you're on air, saying, hey, why don't you talk about this?
Speaker 24: So wrong?
Speaker 10: If the door is closed, it's closed for a reason.
Speaker 30: If it's not on the shelf, move about your day and get it somewhere rest.
Speaker 2: It's a two way case.
Speaker 4: I have to open the refrigerator door to see if they even have my product. So while I'm in there, I'm yelling into the case. I'm not opening the door. It's an open air, refrigerated walking There's nothing wrong with it. They work there, they want to help you, they want to move. I want a picture of your head between the milk cartons.
Speaker 2: I was like, I'm like Jack.
Speaker 31: Nicholson, Hey, Brooklyn boys, this is Maria from Union City. You guys were talking about Savante. The show is actually not Mexican. It originated in Chile. The host is from Chile. It gained popularity and then it started to spread through Latin America, and then it made its way to the United States.
Speaker 7: Uh, just start. I let you know. I think you guys said at the end that it's not Mexican. I just wanted to let you know direct ourselves. Hey, Berson boys, this is Maria from Union City. Again.
Speaker 31: I'm here doing these talk bags as I'm listening to the show, and now Brody just apologizing the show is Chilean. Thank you Brody for looking into that. I guess that's it, okay.
Speaker 5: By the way, Chilean is the best way to say people from Chile and probably not the first thing that like, people probably think frem from Chili are like Chilean's Chilean chill, Chili's.
Speaker 2: When you say Chile and I think Sea.
Speaker 5: Bass, of course, and chile is is Chile known for so many other things scary such as.
Speaker 2: You got me, Brody, I don't know what else. What are they known for?
Speaker 4: Coffee? No, I mean cocaine.
Speaker 5: That's that's Columbia and that's that's I shouldn't even say that about Columbia.
Speaker 2: They have they have have you wine? I'm gonna play the next I didn't.
Speaker 4: Look at primarily the difference BETWEENNA do you want, don't talk all over them. I was just saying I didn't google it. I just knowing from what I know about Chile.
Speaker 5: It's primarily known for its diverse landscapes, including the Atacama Desert in the north. The Chilean Lake is to the south, and Patagonia with its iconic Torres Delphaane National Park.
Speaker 4: That's right, Patagonia knows that the southern one of the southernmost points you could jump off uh to go to Antarctica. And as you know, it's world renowned wine production, particularly the keeminaire grape from the vibrant coastal city of Alparaizo.
Speaker 2: It just came to you.
Speaker 4: Mean, you're searching the annals of your brain. Once you know these things, you don't need to google them.
Speaker 32: And by the way, in the Deep South, I wanted to explain to you the difference between Ghana and Fixing two. I was listening to three twenty again and the difference between Ghana and Fixing two is this. Ghana means I'm going to do something in the future.
Speaker 2: It may be now and maybe later.
Speaker 32: Fixing two means it's going to be done almost immediately.
Speaker 2: It is in the very new feature. Thanks a lot, thanks a lot.
Speaker 5: Love it, Thank you all right, as a Northerner, I thought fixing too meant you thinking about it like I'm fixing to fix that fence.
Speaker 2: No, he's just fixing.
Speaker 4: To go into town. He just told you what it was. I know I'm the saying is in Northerner. I thought fixing was like I'm gonna Now he's gonna do it immediately.
Speaker 33: Hey, guys, it's does I'm being a good slice and doing my homework. I just want to let you know that I do the same thing scary. I rinsed my plates and my dishes everything, put them.
Speaker 34: In shy chick.
Speaker 33: It's just easier that way, and I want to get everything off of their first and then let the dishwasher do its job. I put the forks in any which way, the knives always with the braid side down, so like you know, no one gets sliced, which would be that would be bad. So I do have one other thing I want you guys to argue about, though, because it's a good one. All right, guys, fight over this.
Speaker 4: It's does.
Speaker 33: So when you get into the shower, are you facing the shower where the water is coming from the spout down your face and down your chest, or do you spin the other way and let the water hit your back and your boody. That's my question. I think that's a really good argument. Some people say one way, some people say the other brody. Shout out to you also for mimicking me in the last episode, because it was incredibly accurate.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 4: By the way, out Dez definitely sticks her head in the refrigerator and yells to the back if they have fresh meal. Of course, by the way, just answer that question, why would you hit the water on your back? There's nothing back there but you butt, You clean your butt, You're done. I gotta be honest with you. I'm fifty to fifty. Half the shower is spent. I'm actually a twirler. Half the shower is spent facing the other half spent away from it. I'm just because I want to get a rinse off all over now.
Speaker 5: I'm in eighty twenty. I'll do the front right, and then I'll turn around just for the cleaning part, and then you know, I get a little back massage. I get to put the massage you're on a little, you know, the water goes a little. I'll do the back thing. But I don't like standing with my back. This is I'm not doing a commercial for shampoo like the guys on television. I'll do the oh they rub their they're both hands through their hair and they you know, the water cascades.
Speaker 4: That's I'm not doing that.
Speaker 12: Paul from Jersey, so got baseball, Philly football, phil basketball, Bobby, And does that mean that.
Speaker 9: Because you're red and like an old man.
Speaker 7: Bro, just move out of the way, go to this side of the pool. Stop being a bushie. Fucking uh you.
Speaker 28: Know, walk away?
Speaker 4: You walk away because you ain't sun Thank you. Joe Pesci, you know I know that he's Steve. Oh he's Chevy. Well whatever, listen, I listen. It's a resort, it's a five star place. I'm only there for a few hours. I paid big money to be there, and I deserve to be able to be in the infinity pool staring at the ocean the way it was intended.
Speaker 2: I don't need water sports around me. Oh you didn't mention you were an infinity pool.
Speaker 4: You said you were in an Olympic sized pool size infinity pool.
Speaker 5: Yes, well, let me ask you a question. If it's truly an infinity pool, then it doesn't have a size. It goes on forever, very true.
Speaker 35: Scary and Brody shave from Union City by the way, Coyle's Creek, Southwest Philly. I work at these enough job where I could for one hundred and forty dollars he steak. But when I looked at that thing online, my biggest problem was that bread to meat ratio. A lot of bread in the middle of that sandwich, and the hood sandwich always just serves the purpose. But I don't know, I couldn't see myself paying one hundred and forty even before. Still truffles and all that shit. Scary Brody is Chad from Union City again, and this other thing I got to add on it, like what the fuck is the big fascination with truffles? Like, I mean, they are, but that's not some shit that's really mind blowing or fucking super galvanizer for me. They are eight But you know that ship's the end all be's knees because fucking pigs go find them out in the woods and shit, and they're super fucking expensive.
Speaker 7: That's just not phenomenal. I've had better things.
Speaker 4: I gotta tell you. It's very very good point. But I want to say this, Yeah, I like you man, You're awesome.
Speaker 2: I love you. Thanks for submission. I never I don't think I've ever heard him.
Speaker 4: We even talk back, but I'll say that, I'll say this, and Bertie has his own opinion. But I like truffles, and not because not because they're bougie, because they're the taste. There's a very unique taste about truffles that just lures me in. I can't explain it. It's like no other aroma in the world. You like truffle butter also, yeah, a little bit, yeah, stop it, not the one from the streets. They actually they make. They make Trouble Highway. Yeah, they make truffle butter and whole and they have it on sale and hope.
Speaker 12: Yes.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, h.
Speaker 36: Ol Man, you're just cracking yourself up today.
Speaker 2: I'm just gonna keep going.
Speaker 37: Okay for Jamie from lem Dan. The other day, I had a Brodie like moment. I called up a local restaurant asking them to hold a booth for when my friend and I have dinner this weekend. I tell the woman seven for the time, and she says PM, and I'm thinking, no, seven am. I want to reserve the table for when you're not even fucking open.
Speaker 2: Come on, I mean, I think it's common sense. I agree with you, Jamie, Yeah, Jamie.
Speaker 4: H la oh.
Speaker 16: If you're gonna wear the ladies homemade, even to not even shirt and take a picture, I may have to make you some clothing too, so that you take a picture wearing what I made.
Speaker 10: Obviously it will be crotchless. I don't think I have to say it. But Reggie here, of course.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Brody's still basket in the after glow of his whole pun.
Speaker 38: Thanks, Hey, Brooklyn boys, This Aaron from Saint Louis by way Canarci Long Bay Beach El, San Juan Hotel. Are you a freaking travel agent?
Speaker 7: Scary?
Speaker 38: I feel like you need to hit to jingle twice. Oh and Reggie, how you doing?
Speaker 4: All right? Gotta go so tak car here. She's a little cold because she's got crotchless underwear.
Speaker 5: By the way, how great? Did he left a message right after she did? And by the way, speaking how you how you doing? I watched a friends video on I don't know one of the one of the social media platforms yesterday, and it was Joey doing saying something and the person wrote, how you how you doing.
Speaker 4: I know how you doing right? How you doing? But his his catchphrase was how you doing? How you doing? He never said how you doing right? So you getta quote the guy, get it right?
Speaker 2: How you doing?
Speaker 34: Reggie here, I'd like to leave a poem about mj from m Jase Galls, but I need a word that rhymes with discharge.
Speaker 2: Appreciate you always.
Speaker 39: Thanks Reggie here.
Speaker 34: People are mad at me at work because someone left one hundred mini resin mushrooms all over like on people's desks, on the shelves, and I think it was me.
Speaker 7: I mean.
Speaker 10: It was me, but they can't prove it.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, by the way, I have I have.
Speaker 5: I have a quick update for you. I just checked my Instagram. Nobody named Reggie or Rifka or Vinnie. Well, there's nine Vinnie's. I'm trying to look people up. Will leave his talkbacks and there's no Riftgo or Reggie. And I looked up Vinnie from Brooklyn kidding me.
Speaker 4: Vinnie leaves leaves us and dms us so many memes on Instagram. Oh I forgot yeah Vinie writer, Yeah, I got Vinie yeah yeah, okay boy podcast, I don't I don't how I'm gonna get I don't know how we're gonna get through all these men.
Speaker 2: Well, stop talking so much.
Speaker 34: Oh Scary, Okay, bro let me tell you what happened.
Speaker 10: Scary saw you on Instagram. He didn't see any nudity, he didn't see any underage.
Speaker 34: When scarystagm, he swiped fast your story.
Speaker 10: Come on, Scary, yeah I did.
Speaker 2: I must have swiped it.
Speaker 1: The deal.
Speaker 39: Good morning Brooklyn boys. Then bye, It's Luke, Kaitlyn and Mark. So we love to talk back to you on I would say probably twelve o'clock on Friday the twenty seventh, and we staidly realized that that was one of the ones that was disappeared. But somehow mine from December twenty seventh to me through. So we're gonna leave another talk back with our review from the pizzas. Okay, katebookme boys. It's Caitlin, Mark and Luke. So on that Friday, we went to Defaris and LMB Simhony Gardens. I am very very high hopes for this pizza.
Speaker 7: Oh wasn't what I was expecting.
Speaker 38: Oh yeah, I mean it was very good obviously, but it just wasn't like it it'd say that again, we get very good.
Speaker 39: Pizza, so finishing it off, Like on Long Island, we are spoiled with very good pizza and it's hard to find something that really breaks the mold of what like a stellar pizza is. Definitely go out there and try it, but I think if you're from Long Island or Queen's or anywhere locally that has or as Scary would say his favorite pizza, you haven but definitely give it a tribal We were not super impressed.
Speaker 4: Well, I gotta say you said the keyword, you're from Long Island, where you have very.
Speaker 2: Good pizza, very good. There's a lot of very good places, but.
Speaker 4: There's there, but there's there's very few standouts that are excellent.
Speaker 2: And I gotta say, you know, some people are.
Speaker 4: Not a fan of putting the cheese under the sauce and then putting that that Locatello romano on top. You know, it's it's an acquired taste, I guess. But it's Palermo style square. The square pizza. It's like it's like you're biting into a cloud. It's it's puffy, it's not it's not like dense where you feel full after one slice. You can inhabit force coffee. Well, no, it's it's that sounds too much like puff daddy. Oh yeah, I won't, but yeah it's hey. Also, defaus isn't the same since that since Dom died. I'm sorry, it's not okay, So I can't reck. I'm not telling people to Brooklyn, go to the pharas. Now you will say, go to Alan B. Spermoni Gardens. I hope you got Simonia. Why they weren't impressed?
Speaker 34: Okay, let me try to Reggie vagina has a first name.
Speaker 7: It's p U S s y.
Speaker 34: My vagina has a second name. And I can't tell you why you're going to eat.
Speaker 10: It every day.
Speaker 34: And if they ask you why, I'll say because Reggie's vagina has a way at making straight man.
Speaker 4: Jay No, no, I don't. I don't know what to do with that missing syllables. It should be has a way of making all the straight men gay.
Speaker 34: See that's it, okay, So Brody, I tried to put in the extra syllable that you.
Speaker 10: Had in your lyrics.
Speaker 34: The problem with the lyric is that I try not to curse, which is why I'm spelling out you this instead of saying it, And I know that sounds crazy considering everything else I said, but if you replay any of my talkbacks, I haven't cursed once.
Speaker 5: No, but your problem is the ending, not the not the the spelling they spell us to ma, are you spell I'm thoroughly disgusted. I'm thoroughly disgusted.
Speaker 4: Okay, but compared to the begin at the beginning of the show, where we're using the C word left and right, I was disgusted. Then the situation has not gotten any better. We're gonna need penis and cock poems next episode to balance this. Again, it's all over the transcript on. This is fucking all over the place. We're gonna get in the same Laria. What they do is they you know, the algorithms. It's gonna be earmarked.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 4: This is gonna be like rated tule tiktack goes away. We're going to be the biggest thing on the planet.
Speaker 18: Now.
Speaker 2: I don't like gratuitous banning, the banning poorn all over the country now, so the dirty words are gonna show up and everybody's searches, they're gonna come to us for it.
Speaker 40: Gentlemen, Andy the bus driver here and I don't care about the people in California. But the ones I don't care about are the ones that are crying, Oh my six point five million dollar house.
Speaker 10: We don't care.
Speaker 21: We build your house. Yes, you worried about Jimmy down in the trailer court when his trailer burnt, Yesterraight, he was on welfare. You don't see nothing like that on the news. All Jimmy on the welfare news, trailer burning down. And I don't want to see a no fund me for them people in California either.
Speaker 4: Well, though I do, because there's a lot of people that are worthy of that, cause I disagree with that. So yes, this in fact, there's probably more people that lost their houses that are probably like you and me than yeah, than rich celebrities.
Speaker 5: And again I don't want to get into this, but if you're rich, you don't deserve to have your house burned down, and it doesn't mean you have another. It's like, okay, if let's say you save your whole life in Byron Mercedes and then someone steals your car, is it okay to steal your car because you had a Mercedes? You're like, fuck, get me, you had a Mercedes. You're allowed to have money in this country and still suffer, that's all. And the guy, obviously the guy in the trailer Parker loses his home. It's sad. It's sad whoever, you're still losing your things. Even rich people have photo albums of their kids. Even rich people have momentos. Right, there's still people. There's still word people in rich people.
Speaker 4: He sounds like he would side with Luigi Mangioni the yeah, please.
Speaker 2: No talkbacks about that.
Speaker 4: Lets keep it fun.
Speaker 2: Let's just keep it fun.
Speaker 41: I feel just give them money out Regarding episode three twenty one, how much would I pay for a Philly cheese sake?
Speaker 42: And believe me, I am nowhere near well off.
Speaker 9: I would pay maybe twenty bucks.
Speaker 41: But I will tell you the best Philly Chief steak I've ever had was on the seaside boardwalk back in the day, freshly made lemonade, homemade.
Speaker 42: And the Philly cheese sake. You to get it for about five bucks or less.
Speaker 4: All right, fair enough, that's your opinion. I heard the home a second.
Speaker 5: If you pre I agree with you, But if you preface a comment with I'm not rich, but then the follow up has to be but I would buy that Philly cheese steak.
Speaker 4: It's what you meant to say was I'm not rich, so I wouldn't buy that. I thought she was gonna say. I was all excited to hear.
Speaker 5: It's like I want someone to say, I don't make a lot of money, but that looked so good I might buy it. That's what I want to want someone to say.
Speaker 42: Regarding the dishwasher conversation, I'm so sorry, Scarry, but everything goes head down, regardless if it's a knife, spoon, or fork. It's going down.
Speaker 41: A handle, leaving space between like dishes and stuff because it's just I guess mentally you just feel like.
Speaker 42: It needs the water needs more room, and I know that's not the case.
Speaker 7: Okay, all right, love you guys, very.
Speaker 2: Funny, Love you too, Love you too.
Speaker 9: Orfloaded you here?
Speaker 20: Uh.
Speaker 43: I know Blody got mad at me that time for not going back and talking saying what I was talking about. So the Philly cheese, stay with the Cooper cheese. And how much is one hundred point dollars blah blah blah. Okay, So Delasandro's by far my favorite cheesecake I ever had in Philadelphia in Roxboro, and I tried almost every cheese steak in the city over those five years, and I'd say I would only pay maybe up to like thirty bucks at least at that time, which was like twenty ten to twenty fifteen. And the only reason I say that is because I mean, you can get a fucking good cheese steak for that price, like, oh my god, Dellas Sandro's, I miss it.
Speaker 4: Fuck, but yeah, I was.
Speaker 43: I don't know if I'd spend one hundred and forty dollars only because I'm sorry, at a certain point, it doesn't taste one hundred dollars better, one hundred and ten dollars better.
Speaker 9: I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: And I ventured.
Speaker 4: I took an uber from Center City and I went to Dallas Sandro's and He's right, They've got amazing cheese steaks. Waited forever to get my hands on one in the pouring rain, but I got my hands on a Dlasandro's cheek.
Speaker 2: Steak, and it was it was phenomenal.
Speaker 5: Okay, question to be honest now, because I thought you were going to say this if we when we do the next Brooklyn boys, let's say in July, before you take your nineteenth vacation. Would it be safe to say, by July you will have tried one hundred and forty dollar cheese steak. No, probably not, because you can expense it as content for the.
Speaker 2: Pob not motivated to try it?
Speaker 4: All right? What if it was like a three hundred dollars chicken palm?
Speaker 2: Neither, Nah, doesn't bother that doesn't doesn't not appetizing.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, very.
Speaker 9: Good, hyperclam boys. This is kat from Charlotte, n C.
Speaker 44: I am a longtime listener, listened from and all the way up to now, and actually downloaded the iHeart app just.
Speaker 9: So I could respond to this week's episode. Nice Katie on the dishwasher saga. So I'm ready out of time.
Speaker 44: So I'm actually an interior designer and a little bit of a nerd, and recently got a new dishwasher ge Cafe, not a sponsor, and they had a video that said how to use the dishwasher. Because I had this little weird tongues things that I couldn't figure out what the heck they were for.
Speaker 9: So I watched a.
Speaker 23: Little video tutorial and it actually.
Speaker 44: Said to put things times up and like describe how you're supposed to sec.
Speaker 4: I see.
Speaker 44: My question was exactly what Brody's was, which is, how.
Speaker 45: Are things supposed to get clean? If you were touching them as soon as they're coming out of the dishwasher, how are you supposed to unstack it and them like not have your fingers all over them? And you know, I'm not having hosting several parties or whatever, but still I don't want dirty.
Speaker 2: It's a problem.
Speaker 44: Growing up, we always did tongues the times spacing down.
Speaker 9: I think I've been saying tongs this full time.
Speaker 44: Sorry all right, times spacing down and like pulling it out by the handle.
Speaker 9: But now I'm not sure if I'm just supposed.
Speaker 44: To follow whatever the dishwasher instructions told me to do, or if I'm supposed to.
Speaker 9: Just go with like how I was raised. You go back last one.
Speaker 2: She's not done yet, obviously.
Speaker 44: So last one, I swear, But just wanted to say, it's always Brodie first, and with's scary.
Speaker 2: You're done.
Speaker 9: I've been No.
Speaker 2: She was done, said.
Speaker 4: From oh she listened to walk and talk.
Speaker 44: But just wanted to say it's always Brodie first, and it's scary because I've been listening to your podcast just because of David.
Speaker 9: Brody on the fifteen minute Morning.
Speaker 2: That's your problem and also.
Speaker 9: Walkers and Talkers very sad that that's over.
Speaker 44: I love that one and like interacted with him on there and then also a little bit on Instagram.
Speaker 9: So love the podcast and slash Feller.
Speaker 5: All right, Jamie, that's very nice. Thank you for mentioning Walkers and Talkers. We don't Jamine, I had a lot of fun doing that. By the way, did you notice kt is from NC and bord A ge.
Speaker 4: I heard that you do. Yeah, this is how my mind works.
Speaker 13: Brooklyn boys, It's Maddie from Brooklyn and the Bronx. I would absolutely pay one hundred and forty dollars for the quote unquote delicious cheese steak. Not so much for the cheese steak, but the fog gral, which is one of my favorite things ever. A fog grad that is on point and good quality is alway one hundred and forty dollars.
Speaker 4: On its own.
Speaker 13: Now, having said all that, if it includes half a bottle of champagne and that price, you know that champagne is trash. It's probably the five dollars andre champagne. It's sparkling wine and I'm definitely not fucking rich. I'm just a little immigrant girl, a little government employee. I'm not fancy. Well, I guess I can be fancy, but I'm not rich. But I would absolutely pay it.
Speaker 5: See you see the way I said it. I'm not rich, but I would pay it. That's what I'm saying. That's why I wanted to hear from Thank you, Maddie from Brooklyn and the Bronx.
Speaker 46: This is MJ for and why And Brody. You mentioned the pepsi people putting in the not rotating the pepsi, and I'm guilty of that. I am the pepsi guy. It's a popular soda. There's no sense in rotating it.
Speaker 9: It's never gonna expire.
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 46: If it's an unpopular drink or not as popular, I'll consider rotating.
Speaker 4: He makes a great point, though Brady knows Brody doesn't make shit up. I'm telling you, but no, he's right though. On a popular soda, Cokee gets to the ones in the back. The ones in the back eventually.
Speaker 2: Gonna get old the bullshit.
Speaker 4: At some point they're all gonna go, and then you're gonna come to an empty case and you're gonna restock the whole thing. If there was so few left, he'd be able to rotate the one case that's left. I'm telling you they put him in front of the twenty five boxes that already there, the ones in the back. Don't buy those, and always check the dates on your soda.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying coke rotates.
Speaker 5: I just said I happened to notice the Pepsi guy a couple of times in my super market not rotating.
Speaker 19: I wonder if it was in it might have been Scary and brody and brony and scary Scarotyrody from CT.
Speaker 4: Just one quick question for mister Scary Jones.
Speaker 19: When you visited Doctor Fat Loss this year, did you do as much damage as last year? Oh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I did a lot of damage. I did worse. I was ten pounds. I started ten pounds heavier than I did last year at this time. Oh yeah, I mean, and I owe five of those pounds to the cruise that I did at the end of the year to pack it on.
Speaker 2: The pounds I mean. I was on Norwegian Viva.
Speaker 4: I gained I'm sorry, I gained six pounds because I was watching my.
Speaker 2: Weight toward the end of the year.
Speaker 4: So yeah, it's funny. I had to mention the name of the ship in the.
Speaker 2: Story, of course.
Speaker 4: So I unfortunately I started ten pounds, but this is it's my own fault. However, I've been working out all year, twice a week, and I gained ten and I gained ten pounds of muscle during that time. Oh no, I did. I had my BMI done. Oh no, no, you laugh. But when I was at the gym three times during the year, the beginning the middle of December, they weighed, no, they took care of they actually did did the be a my, they did all the water weight and all this, and that I gained ten pounds of muscles and muscle weighs more than fat.
Speaker 2: So it could very well be that might have some muscle waiting for.
Speaker 4: Me underneath underneath when I'm done with this around the doctor fatlass and I'll let you know when I get there.
Speaker 20: For Brooklyn. Here Brodie, what's up, guys? Hey, I'm listening to this episode again. Why and I'm laughing about the milk and the refrigerator thing.
Speaker 4: I do that same shit too, but of course you do it.
Speaker 20: And also I never grabbed the front box because I don't like that of anything. I guess cereal, I'm going behind for the next one. I don't like other people touching my shit. But I'm also like you, I'm straight out of the box guy. If the guy's stacking the shit, I'm taking it off his cart.
Speaker 7: But that.
Speaker 2: Fuck that he says, he's right, he cut himself off. Take it right off the court.
Speaker 4: All right, Wow, he comes right off the truck.
Speaker 2: We have to take a third break here. This is a long, long talk back session.
Speaker 4: I'm not sure we're scary and verdie.
Speaker 2: All right, we're continuing on. We're pressing forward. We have a lot still to get.
Speaker 47: I'm going on with old Cawbo truck here one more time. It's Siri Barbarino. You know, going back to episode three hundred and twenty where Brody you're talking about how old lazy scooty they ordered rappid paper instead of going and picking it up. You know what, it reminded you how you were the first one in the whole entire.
Speaker 2: State of New York to sell a frappuccino.
Speaker 4: Paul.
Speaker 47: You know, let me tell you, for one thing that is a milestone in every man's life that we hope to accomplish congrecent, you know, and how you let the whole Lubertes id be a slip right by you, and you could have been a millionaire.
Speaker 6: Bore.
Speaker 47: I'll tell you, I know just how you feel, because back in the mid nineties, I was the first front end technician to do a wheel alignment on the four from fifty with the new suspension, you know, when they did away with the twin I beam suspension and the chases the independent French's pension. When I was the first one, and boy, let me tell you, I was so happy. And then I went home and I gathered home and I told him what daddy had accomplished. I was so happy. I ordered pizza and chicken wings, you know. And at that time, my little kids they were so small they couldn't deal with the chicken wing bones. So I took the bones out of the chicken wings and I, you.
Speaker 2: Know, and that way they could eat them.
Speaker 47: And now that I think about it, I was the first one to come up with the boneless chicken wing. Boy, I could have been a millionaire.
Speaker 2: Rody, we could have been millionaires. We could have been eating brunch and.
Speaker 47: Having melon slices and ex Benediction hanging around with scooties Boosi your friends.
Speaker 2: Boy, I'll tell you what, well, well you know it is what it is.
Speaker 47: But anyway, you know, and they just you know, your story and just reminded me of that. But you know, ow opportunities come and go, and you know, the early bird gets the worm. He just got to stay alert and go with the flow, all right, guy off here later probably got to mention, you know, no that first wheel alignment, I did I get a rover rip?
Speaker 2: Why I used to work over rep We have no tires and.
Speaker 47: Service of the real Grand Valley with over thirteen locations of survey or all your tiring autumnotive needs.
Speaker 2: Whatever you need, they can handle it.
Speaker 4: We have no tire deserves.
Speaker 47: Let me get send a big old scout out to the Colonel Costa, Rica, Mike and Mingo over there, and I think maybe it still works over big child guy, how do you fellow?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 38: Take it?
Speaker 4: Sounds like the trucker did an eight ball before he sent those talk backs. Yeah, we have to hit the jingle on the trucker because he just he's plugging everybody.
Speaker 2: I don't know what he's doing. Is he getting kickbacks for this.
Speaker 7: Brooklyn boy, is this tea way? Took me a while to get caught up.
Speaker 19: Come back, scary does sound like a grandpa complaining, But I also have to sound like a grandpa and complain about them moving the talkback button. But anyway, it's funny. That scariest thought is I paid a lot of money to be at this resort and they're playing baseball and basketball and football in the pool. They also paid a lot of money to be at the resort, so they should play baseball, basketball, infu. It's not like they got to be there for free and then they're bullshitting around in the pool. They're just as boogie as you are.
Speaker 7: Bro.
Speaker 19: You just got to deal with it or move to the other side of the Olympic sized pool.
Speaker 4: Seems like everywhere I was that kids were infiltrating our space within like, yeah, five minutes, Hey, scary if they moved the button?
Speaker 5: Is that why MJ from NJ couldn't find the button she thought it would disappeared.
Speaker 2: Probably I'll have to investigate that I didn't realize it.
Speaker 48: Yeah, Ryan calling from the about Jim mccowns going TT for JAMAI and there Arry John Malon and fairly steak. I was like donbu Bro today, I.
Speaker 4: Think I'd rather have hear that woman go testing one, two, three, four, five, over and over. He's got one of those larynx talkboxes, those vibrating talk boxes. You know what that sounded like is if let's say, I'm just gonna pick.
Speaker 2: A name out of a hat.
Speaker 4: Maybe the trucker had his vocal cords, you know, fucked with and his larynx and he had a had one of those, uh most talk boxes. Put in interesting saying he sounded anything like that interesting, he picked the Trucker.
Speaker 19: Yeah, Brooklyn boys t way back again. Talking about separating the art from the artist, I think it depends on the situation and what's going on. So Michael Jackson, I can separate. Michael Jackson's music is a lot of it is spreading positivity whatever. Also, he's dead. He can't be further canceled. R Kelly, though his nefariousness is evident, and a lot of the music he has written for other people, like aging nothing but a number for Aliyah, who he married when she was sixteen, that's weird. I can't separate that, I agree, especially when the song is about that Brikan Boys tea white again for my fourth talk back, and I don't care. If I was assured that I would get the best Philly cheese steak I've ever had, I would pay about twenty bucks for it if it came a fries. If I paid one hundred and forty dollars for it, it can't possibly be the best Philly cheese steak I ever had. Because I paid one hundred and forty dollars for it. That's just too much. You can't bougie a Philly cheese steak.
Speaker 2: You can't plus the meat the cheese.
Speaker 4: The meat quality could get only so good, I mean you only it has like a ceiling to it before you're getting into different cuts of meat which cost more. All right, Oh, this is from episode three oh nine The Chiefs don't play in Kansas, dumbass.
Speaker 17: Hey boys, it's Jacob from Arkansas. Just finished up three h nine. Still catching up, Brody. I hope, like Hail, you have not given up on that Hulu Disney bundle shit, because that is completely screwed up and there should be definitely a way for them to fix that or or whatever can be done, because.
Speaker 2: I too have the Bundle Afternoon. Wait what happened? Part two? I still have the Bundle through Verizon, and.
Speaker 17: I have had some issues or errors with some of the features, and I've been able to call in and get them fixed or sorted. I also have the no ads on everything, So there's definitely got to be a way somebody's jerking you around somewhere.
Speaker 2: All of them, they all jerk me around.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I tried everything.
Speaker 4: You know me, You guys know me.
Speaker 32: You know.
Speaker 2: I called everyone I called.
Speaker 4: I called.
Speaker 5: I called companies don't even make Hulu like. I called hershey, just to see if they can send me some chocolate.
Speaker 2: No stone left unturned with Brody.
Speaker 49: This is Chad from Omaha, Omaha, and it's always going to be brody with Scary, you know. Going back to episode three thirty one and you guys arguing, you know, you know on all the dishwashing thing and whether the times go up or the times go down.
Speaker 2: You know, I don't have a dishwasher.
Speaker 49: But after I'm done cleaning the fork with soap and water, scrubbing it really good, I faced the ties up. That way, the water goes down and rinses out the spaces between the times. Very well, you know, when you get most of the stuff out, So I would say, using that logic, I would say, loading it into a dishwasher, you.
Speaker 2: Would put the times down.
Speaker 49: That way, the water will spray up and in between the times and it will get very h clean, you know.
Speaker 4: But you can do it anyway you want.
Speaker 2: I really do not give a do doo. Okay, thank you there, Chad.
Speaker 4: You know, speaking of which, and I saw the movie A Complete Unknown with Timoth Schaalomey as Bob Dylan, who grew very New York area, and when we had him on the Big Show, Brodie, you'd be happy to know Bob Dylan or Timothy Schallamey, Timothy shallow Bay. Okay, you'd be happy to know that he referenced the Z one hundred phone taps on set like twice three times because my childhood radio station. I can't believe I'm talking to you guys. He was just saying, Timothy Chalamey is a fan of my work as well. Yes, he grew up by the way, he grew up elising every morning how to hear the phone taps. Ah, well, I wish that would help me in some way. That being said as Bob Dylan said, speaking of forks, the times they are changing.
Speaker 7: Hi, Oh, oh my gosh.
Speaker 10: You want to know what I realized got cut off?
Speaker 34: What's that extended time that you guys listened to the talkbacks? Anybody who called in with an.
Speaker 10: Advice question for Rody and Scary.
Speaker 34: As Brody and scary, I mean, I know I called in with quite a few frisky issues that I needed advice on, just assuming everybody else did too.
Speaker 4: Okay, well we're going to have to redo those. Good I'll bet this is how we're going to end it right here with these twos. This is the last one, the last two, last two again you already know.
Speaker 2: Good afternoon. This is Chad from Omaha again.
Speaker 15: And I would like to comment on the lady at the post office that said give me like eight stamps.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know if you recall, but back.
Speaker 15: In the nineteen eighties when the crack epandemic, what's going on and the valley.
Speaker 2: Girl moved me was happening. That's the way the valley girls would talk. They would always say like like give me this, or like gag me with a spoon.
Speaker 15: They want to start with like everything you know, Oh, last one so perhaps this lady, you know, back in the nineteen eighties, she.
Speaker 3: Had a bit too much of the crack and she got stuck in the nineteen eighties, and she thinks she's a valley girl, and that's why she talks like that, you know.
Speaker 2: So it's not a big deal.
Speaker 3: I mean, she's just a valley girl and she thinks she's about she's stuck in the nineteen eighties.
Speaker 4: That's it.
Speaker 2: Take your chi, It's okay, all right, Bye bye, Chan.
Speaker 4: Appreciate you and appreciate all the slices that left their feedback today.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much. We love you, slices. I enjoyed that was that was a lot.
Speaker 4: If you can consolidate your talkbacks, that would be appreciative.
Speaker 2: I love them.
Speaker 22: This week.
Speaker 2: No, I thought the Lifetime episodes in a while and mine as well had me laughing out loud. But there were a few there.
Speaker 4: Maybe nine maybe nine is too nine is too much, nine is too much. Six six is like God, they better be good.
Speaker 12: Nine is.
Speaker 2: But we still love whoever either.
Speaker 4: But you are, we love you.
Speaker 2: We love you all the wah reactions. This podcast all depends on you. Baby.
Speaker 7: Three