Speaker 1: Transmitting show a Welcome to Friday show. We got a big one more in the studio morning. Let's go around the room. But to get to know you question, I will ask it, but I'll answer it first that you guys have no idea what the question is? Who is your favorite TV couple of all time?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Think about it? Your favorite TV couple of all time? Now, I've had a little time to think about this, and I'm gonna go Zach Morris Kelly Kapowski. Oh, just because it was such that's such an important part of my life, that show, that time of my life at the biggest crush on ke Zach Morris was the coolest guy ever. That Jim and Pam were close second older version favorite show. And I'm going act more as Kelly Kapowski my favorite TV couple ever. I mean you look like you're thinking hard.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I'm debating between two as well.
Speaker 1: Hey, you know what, go okay, Ross and.
Speaker 2: Rachel from Friends and then Meredith Gray and Doctor mc dreamy on Grey's Anatomy.
Speaker 1: You liked Ross and Rachel more than Monica Chandler.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I always thought the Monica Chandler thing was weird.
Speaker 1: It was only weird because she was way hotter than he was. But I think that's why I liked it, because he was like the wisecracking, goofy guy, and I was like, man, I guess if Chandler can do it, gave you hope?
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh okay. I don't know if it was like the looks thing for me. I guess Ross and Rachel.
Speaker 3: Were the og.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I feel like Rachel's so much hotter than Ross. Oh yeah, oh yeah, but yes, Ross and Rachel big couple of our lifetime, Eddie, that's funny. I went with married couple.
Speaker 4: Tim and Jill Taylor, is it Jill. I just loved the way that they were like in love. I mean, they had all these three boys. Their life was crazy, but they always handled things great and they were I was like, just learning with each other even when they were old.
Speaker 1: That's how I felt about the Huxtables. Oh yeah, they would like still be in love and dance.
Speaker 4: And think that now that a little bit Claire.
Speaker 1: And you can't think about that, Bill. It wasn't Bill Huxtable. Cliff Cliff Cliff and Claire Huxtable. Man, No, they can still exist. No, it's just Bill Cosby it's hard. It's hard to separate. Okay, lunchbox man, I got this tough. I'm not gott nine Survivor of season three.
Speaker 3: It's going to be a real world problem.
Speaker 5: Well, I mean that's the problem is they end up getting I'm gonna I'm gonna say Amber and Rob from Survivor they met, Yeah, Boston Robb met his wife on Survivor and they became a duo and they went all the way to the final shoot won and on stage he got down and proposed, I.
Speaker 1: Mean that together. Yeah, they're still together, got kids, everything, say that. I still that there's some who's a couple from this front of the Bachelor and still together. The Fireman, Oh yeah, oh what's her?
Speaker 5: Tristan and Ryan. Yeah, she was the bachelorette. That's where they got together.
Speaker 1: Got it. That's coolcause we have Rob An Amber Kay.
Speaker 5: And I also liked Riggins and Lylah Garrity on Friday Night Lights.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, they rich two were there, the mama dad, no, no kid.
Speaker 5: She was the cheerleader, hot cheerleader and then he was like the crazy one, like partier and they got together.
Speaker 1: Minka Kelly Yead I saw her once at John Mayer a c al live taping when that was taped in the ut building and there were like sixty people there and she was there and they were dating. She's pretty young, pretty hot personal, she's pretty pretty there. No, no, really were on the show.
Speaker 5: Yeah I was on the show, but she didn't find me that. And then another one, Eric and Donna from that seventies show. They were pretty good. They were cool, they were fun.
Speaker 1: That's a good one. All right, thank you guys. A little bit better. Yeah, he's thirteen. He made a bucket list to put it online, and he's not dying. It's just like things I want to do before I die, because bucket list used to be you had to be dying for us to even consider it. Now it just things you want to do at some point. So number one is get a full tax at Ermie Alligator. Okay, that's fun. He's thirteen, by the way, again thirteen. Number two go to New Zealand. Okay, be fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Another one is get into a fight. Oh he wanted to do that. He has ever been in a fist fight. I don't want that. Get a cool jeep. The fight. One's more business. Beat up someone, get into a fight, you can't really pick like, if you get into a fight, you may not beat up someone like you might get beat up. Another one is eat an octopus, prove the existence of goblins that might be tough, meet JK. Rowling, go snorkeling with a shark, go on a fossil dig and get married. Just some of them. Like he really wants to do this, So I'm gonna ask you, guys, and I've never really and I did this morning. I sat down and to put down a bucket list three things I want to do. Mostly I just avoid this because I'm like, it's stupid. I'm not dying, but you never know. Amy three things on your bucket list go.
Speaker 2: I have go on an Alaskan cruise because that's something my mom always wanted to do before she passed away, and we tried to take her, but she just was too sick, so we went to South Padre, Texas instead.
Speaker 1: Big difference, could not be more of a difference.
Speaker 2: So I would like to do that for her since she wasn't able to. I would also love to get a horse or just ride a horse.
Speaker 1: If you just want to ride a horse, I can set you up to.
Speaker 2: Day all the regular I feel like owning horse, I feel like that's a lot of responsibility. But if it's a bucket list, who cares. Maybe I get to where I know how to take care of it and it's fine, But I just want to you have horses, Sure, I want a relationship with a horse.
Speaker 1: That also sounds weird, but we're in go ahead.
Speaker 2: And then my my one that is like this is I don't it's on my bucket list, but it's a maybe because I always wanted to have a baby, but I don't want to really have a baby.
Speaker 3: But if it happens, have a baby.
Speaker 1: Okay, you've turned me into directions here.
Speaker 2: So you mean be pregnant, yes, because I never got to have a baby or be pregnant. And we adopted kids and that's great, but think about and want to on and off. I just still never got to experience being pregnant, So I don't know. When I was married, we were never given a reason why we couldn't get pregnant. We did all the tests, we went to fertility doctors. They couldn't say, oh, it's because she has this or you have that, So it wasn't his fault or my fault. We just couldn't get pregnant.
Speaker 1: So I understand if it's have a baby and be pregnant. But then you follow that up with but you don't.
Speaker 2: Want to right because now I'm like, oh, guys, my kids are teenagers. Now they're must girl, and like, do I really want a baby?
Speaker 1: Let's say all of a sudden and from the heaven and God says, would you like to be pregnant? I can make you pregnant right now? Do you take yes? Or now?
Speaker 2: Well not?
Speaker 1: Or have a baby? The dad is launch boy, she'll say no. When you have to do anything it is, it doesn't matter who the dad is, go ahead. Oh that's like you really want it.
Speaker 3: See that's why it's a baby about like a midwife.
Speaker 4: You don't want to be a midwife, carry the baby and then give it.
Speaker 1: Would you have that?
Speaker 2: You want me to carry a baby for nine months and be totally connected to it and then to give it away.
Speaker 3: I don't think this is.
Speaker 1: Your bucket list. I don't know your buckets kind of built weird. The opposite though, what if I surroget held to your baby?
Speaker 2: Well, but then that takes away the whole, Like I have no idea.
Speaker 3: What it's like to be pregnant.
Speaker 1: We don't understand your bucket list.
Speaker 2: You don't understand what it's like to be forty four. I'd be a geriatric pregnant person.
Speaker 1: All that we get. Do you want it?
Speaker 6: Though?
Speaker 3: I want it?
Speaker 1: But then I don't know.
Speaker 3: This is why it's confusing. It's something that I've always wanted.
Speaker 2: But then I got the gift of being an adoptive mom, which has been beautiful.
Speaker 1: Do you want to have a baby? Yeah, okay, it's on the list. It's written in pencil. The other two. Yes, that's a good way to put it.
Speaker 3: It's in pencil.
Speaker 1: That wild yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, But ask me next week.
Speaker 7: I might be like, oh god, put you have a racer on the back of that. Actually, okay, mine are take batting practice at Wrigley Field in Chicago.
Speaker 1: You could do that. I feel like you can do that next week. I don't know that I can. I've never done it. That would be cool to be able to do. Number two, meet and talk to or like interview David Letterman, which I've never done, which he's still alive still like that's that. That was always my hero growing up.
Speaker 3: Wanted to not meet him just in case.
Speaker 1: Way a long time ago.
Speaker 8: He changed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just because I think many years ago I will people be like, don't meet your heroes. I don't think now that people are douchebag just because they're famous. I think some people are just douchebagg and some aren't. That's it, But I think that would be cool because he had a massive influence on me. And then the third one is and I've been the number two for like the last three years, but it's like host the ACMs like every year, like Reba and Garth, and then they throw I'm their sidekick. I've never got that main it's always Reben Garth, and I'm way more famous to both of them. Oh yeah, yeah, I've had way more number one hits, so that would be it. And I got I can I can lick it, I can taste it. I'm right there next to it, but I just haven't. I haven't got that yet, so that would be it. I was actually I got a call years ago. I was like, you're gonna host the ACMs, and then something happened and I was not, one day, I'll be able to tell the whole story, and they pulled me a couple weeks before the announcement for somebody else. That one hurt.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that hurts all those in sharpie blood.
Speaker 1: Oh blood, that's how serious you are. I wrote those in blood. Yeah. I want to hear you guys as well. We're going through the bucket list. Hey Morgan, I want to go to you. What are your bucket lists? Give me three things. Okay. I want to go on a safari in Africa. That sounds so much fun. The only thing that it scares me about that is I don't want to fly that long. Yeah, that sounds so much fun. You're so right, that's awesome.
Speaker 2: The flying is The one gets me is actually you have to have multiple shots to go down there in Africa because they still have so many diseases.
Speaker 3: That's what's the hard part about there.
Speaker 1: But I just don't I don't want to fly that long. That's a lot of ocean to fly over. I don't want an elephant to attack me. I don't mind that. What a way to get cool. There's like a hotel I see on line where drafts come up into the window.
Speaker 3: That's yeah. Safari is that's amazing.
Speaker 1: That's a great one one.
Speaker 3: See the northern lights, I've seen them.
Speaker 1: You have have What do they look like? Like? Just like the pictures. I'm the worst to ask, Like, what's how cool is nature? Yeah? It's cool. I went to Iceland. It's like, okay, whatever, but it looks like fluorescent colors. You'd love it. But I just google Lemmage, I crab. I'm satisfied. So I'm not the person to ask. But I did go to Iceland and it never got dark, but we still saw them. Maybe it was always dark. Maybe that's what it was, so we saw them.
Speaker 3: Then that would make more sense.
Speaker 8: Yeah, okay, next okay, And the last one is visit NASA.
Speaker 1: Okay, like next Houston, We'll get some tickets.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like I want to see NASA and you see the rockets and you can.
Speaker 2: Go down to Huntsville the Rocket Center, the bay in Huntsville where they're making rockets.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's not it's not is it NASA affiliated?
Speaker 3: Also?
Speaker 1: I want like NASA headquarters like Houston.
Speaker 3: Yes, got it, Houston, we have a problem.
Speaker 1: Got it? Got it? Eddie? Yeah? I want to go to the mother then what the motherland? The Motherland is Spanya? Got it?
Speaker 4: I want to go to Spain. Never been over there at all. I think that'd be so cool to see where my heritage came from. And then I'd like to swim with the sharks, kind of like that kid, m you be in a cage. I mean, if it's a great white shark, yes, put me in a cage. Any other kind of sharks that they can, like tell me that it's not going to kill me, I'll swim with them. You have someone with a dolphin. Never I did that once in a pool. Was that like it was just freaking crazy. There's just like I shouldn't be doing this. I felt guilty after it, but it was awesome.
Speaker 1: Did you hold onto the fin and like it took you? Yeah, that's cool. And then it was too strong. I just like yeah. Next and then the last one is sail somewhere. Maybe I sail to Spain. I want to be on a sailboat.
Speaker 2: Miserable you mean I don't want to be on his sailbow, but I do want to go.
Speaker 1: To Spain sailing to me. Did you just say you don't want to be on my sailboat the whole time? Sail had like a motor on it too, It does, I think, because its like I'm just begging the take me begging that you know how to am I Americo Vespucci. No, I'm good, Like, let's get on a boat and get an airplane. Even then I want to do that. Okay, that good for you. This is your list. My bucket was absolutely a sailboats miserable, doesn't it. Yeah, it's like for.
Speaker 2: A little bit like over and we were like in Maine or wherever they do that nice sail that's just sit on the.
Speaker 4: Water and you guys are crazy, like at night, you know, you see all the stars and it's all quiet.
Speaker 5: All you hear is just the of the boat. Be beautiful lunch. Yeah, I want to go snowskan. I've never been skinned, but it looks cool to ski down a mountain. I see it on TV, and I'm like, that looks so fun.
Speaker 1: I never mentioned no skin either. I'm scared, though, guys, we can arrange this. I know, I know. I don't want to go. He does want to go arrange his book, his trouble, go.
Speaker 3: See with my sister. I got you.
Speaker 1: That's weird. All of a sudden, the bid as we send lunch. I'm just afraid I would tear every ac on MCL Yeah. Yeah, next hit a hole in one in golf. That's a good one.
Speaker 5: I mean that's something everyone wants to do every time you play. You like, oh, this is the day and it never happens.
Speaker 1: That's a good one. And be on Survivor.
Speaker 5: I mean, I want Jeff Propes to sit there and welcome me on the beach, welcome season, whatever. How does it feel to be here? And let's get to our munity challenge? And I mean, why don't you try then on that one? Because that you have to actually try. I know it's hard.
Speaker 1: I didn't answer the question like why don't you try? I will? What does that mean? I don't know. I mean I asked twice. I don't really know where to go from here.
Speaker 5: I mean it's just like, I mean, with a job and everything, these people, I don't know how they get off their jobs.
Speaker 1: Like I see these people in there, and they're like, they probably go to their boss. I got offered to go to Survivor for three months. Is there a way we can take off? And then their bosses go, yes, yeah, that's probably right. When they quit their job, it could And.
Speaker 5: I'm just like, dang, that would be so awesome to be on the island. And why don't you try look for a hidden immunity idol? And I mean applying side. I mean I'd probably be the victim of a blind side, but I'm so smart i'd probably win the game. I mean it's just amazing, you know, cooking rice in that pot over the fire, taking the little spear gun and shooting a fish.
Speaker 1: I mean, all that stuff you can do not on the game showy, but you gotta be doing on the show. I mean the whole point is be on the show. You know. I always wondered, why do you try? That's a good question.
Speaker 5: Yes, I mean, and Jeff does. He talks to me every episode, like he comes in. He's like, if you think this looks fun or this looks easy, and you want to be on survivor apply, Oh why don't you apply?
Speaker 1: I'm gonna do it. Okay, let us know. I will think you said us for ten years. At this point, it's time for the good news.
Speaker 2: So I just want to shout out Drew Patchen because he's a kid that was battling brain cancer last year. He had to go undergo surgery, chemote therapy, all the things, and now he's cancer free. But instead of just moving on with his life. He has now set up a lemonade stand and is running it to help other kids fighting cancer, and he's donating the money to cancer charities in Missourians good.
Speaker 1: For him to want to help other people, because I know me, if I've finished, I had to be like, I'm good talking about baseball cards.
Speaker 2: He personally spent a lot of time at Saint Jude and so he saw a lot of other kids that were battling alongside him. So to be able to give back and support them, that's what he wants to do.
Speaker 1: A plus what's his name, Drew? A plus Drew, That's what it's all about. That was telling me something good. So Bobby Bones Show Interviews in case you didn't know, right, what we normally do is we do an intro before you walk in. We've never done this with somebody. You're already here. What would you say to people that don't know about you? What's what's something about you that they should know that they should know? Yeah? Like very very basic, very basic. Like you're like so fundamental. That's one thing she's from Texas. We're gonna do three. Yeah, I like the three fundamental things she's from Texas. What's the second one?
Speaker 3: I rescue dogs.
Speaker 1: She rescued dogs, rescues dogs. Okay, and the third.
Speaker 3: One and I like Tito's.
Speaker 1: She likes Tito's. And now here's our interview with Miranda Lambert on The Bobby Bones Show. Now, Miranda Lambert, See Miranda. I was I was writing about you on Instagram. I know it never got to you, but I didn't tag you because it wasn't about that. But someone had asked me my favorite people to interview, and I was pretty honest, and there are a lot of my friends I didn't even mention. And now it was like compelling interviews, and I had different tiers and I only did like three tiers, and I put you in the tier of would even take a phoner from meaning we don't really do a lot phone call interviews. But if you're like I can't get there, I'll do it. I can be on the phone. I always say yes, like that's how much I love being able to talk with you. Thank you, You're welcome. And I also feel like your favorite thing is not doing interviews. Would that be accurate?
Speaker 3: Well, I mean I like talking to you.
Speaker 1: And I like talking to you, and I don't like talking to everybody, but I would say, but I think that's part of the reason I like talking to you so much, because I feel like when you come in in the best way, like DJAF, we just talk, we do whatever promotion, but you always give me really amazing honest answers. So that's why you didn't read it. But that's why I said that. And I really love when I get to talk to you, So thank you for coming to I'm going to look at it. It's gone. It's it's a story. It's a story, so it's dead. Well okay, well you told me in person. Yes, that's even better than that story exactly. There are two names of the songs. I'm not gonna say the first one it has a D in it was the name of that song a D in it. It's called something Randy.
Speaker 3: Oh, yeah, can I say that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 8: The story, h well, I was I went through some things that did that I needed to like shod and let go of, and that did not serve me. So it's kind of a song about to anybody that you kind of just need a moment to flip the bird too and then move on. And in my case, his name is Randy, So damn it, Randy came about It's pretty simple.
Speaker 1: The second one is b on the sauce. You can say it.
Speaker 3: I love that you picked the two cusword titles.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't want me to talk about it, you know, And we were talking about more, but I don't. I haven't cursed in years. Not ice curse all the time, but I when I was doing stand up and writing books, I didn't want to lean. I would curse all the time, and I would use that as a comedy crutch. I stopped saying bad words in general, but I love bad words, so that's why I'm not saying it. But I I love it when people use bad words. That's my favorite thing. So bad words also said eight.
Speaker 3: Years older, you do bad words on the saw?
Speaker 1: What's what's the what's the official title on the sauce? And what is? Give me that one.
Speaker 8: Because it's really I wrote it with Jaron Johnson out of the Road, and it was like kind of called just drunk, and already have a song called drunk, So I was like, well, what other title can we use? Because one of my favorite lines and is heart hard is the sauce is going to do?
Speaker 1: What to do.
Speaker 3: That's what it is.
Speaker 1: He's pretty awesome too. He's great, like in like eight different ways.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, Jaron does it all.
Speaker 8: He does the art, the business, the production, musicianship like he's he kills it.
Speaker 1: One of my favorite things on albums when they come out, I always am very curious about why track one? And and with you There fourteen Trucks. I always like first and last track because there's always gotta be some discussion about what's first and what's last. There's always a discussion about what goes where in the flow, much like a set list. But I love first and last. But why number one? Like what, what's the idea?
Speaker 8: I just thought it set up the record in a really great way. My friend Aaron ray Tierra wrote that song, and I just it was the first song I wanted to up for the record because I was making my album in Austin and I was like, this is this is a very Austin, Texas sounding song. It's about a hot armadilla, a titch hacking. So, I mean, I just felt like it's fun. I always want humor on every record, and this was the moment for that.
Speaker 1: I've seen this song like ten times you.
Speaker 3: Should have him come in here because he's real fun.
Speaker 1: You're walkome, you're walking to come in Aaron. That's so weird because when you were saying, I was like, I already know the words of this song. He's awesome. That's a really cool version of it. Okay, and then I want to do the last track, and again is this cover?
Speaker 3: It's cover?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay? Wife. With that last I don't know.
Speaker 8: It felt like setting it up for whatever comes next, you know what I mean A little bit. It's the David Allen Co song from like the seventies, and I just randomly I thought I knew like David Allen's catalog pretty good in that song I just found randomly and I was like, I want to cover this.
Speaker 3: I changed a few lyrics, but I don't know.
Speaker 8: Like my last record, Palomino was all about travel and and sort of stories you find a long way and road trips, and then this record felt like coming home. But then living on the road feels like setting up for whatever the next adventure.
Speaker 1: Is a lot at home with this record, a lot of feeling like tech. You didn't record in Texas, right.
Speaker 8: Yeah, all of the first time to record a record Texas since I was seventeen, my little independent record.
Speaker 3: I just felt like I got a new label with Republic.
Speaker 8: And Big Loud, and I felt like I just needed to go back to the route of where it all started sound wise and art wise and just from a heart like so and I have a house in Austin, so I'm there a lot anyway, but it just felt like, let's go back to like what inspired me to start this whole journey in the first place, which was I started twenty years ago.
Speaker 3: So it was it was really great.
Speaker 1: Fun fact all of us are from Austin. I'm from Arkansas, but we all met in Austin twenty years ago. Did together, Yeah, in Austin high lunchbox Anderson Chood not in Austin. That's where I started doing nights and then met all these goobers as my friends. They were congress.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 8: I mean that's like I made this record of Arlen, So that's crazy. I didn't even realize that.
Speaker 1: We wrote a song about you thirteen years ago. Well she's gonna make it one day when we first started. We don't have it. We don't have the file we lost, but we lost that one.
Speaker 3: But I don't have to explain any of this record to y'all.
Speaker 1: You get it, no, yeah, oh yeah, for sure because we're all. Austin is like.
Speaker 3: New you're for markets all. But I didn't realize that y'all all came together.
Speaker 1: In Austin thirteen years, right, what us in Austin?
Speaker 3: What is that long?
Speaker 1: You live there? Yeah? We did the show together. Yeah, two years in Austin on the Bobby Bones Show. Now, I'm gonna ask you a really vague, dumb question today. What's your favorite song on the record today?
Speaker 8: My favorite song on the record is probably Dame of Randy.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, we talked about ray hit it number two? Please, and what is your favorite song from your catalog that's been a hit? Right now? Oh god, right now, right now?
Speaker 3: Favorite song that's been a hit Little Red Wagon.
Speaker 1: That's fun. That's probably like good energy too, right.
Speaker 8: I look forward to it at the end of It's always at the end of the show and I'm like, oh, that's fun.
Speaker 1: What's your encore song?
Speaker 8: I don't do encores. It's weird. Everybody knows. You just go off the stage and then you're like, wait, all clap louder, and then I'm coming back and then everybody's leaving to go the car. I'm just like, we just do our show and then it's over. Okay, but it's like by y'all know, you've got to get home.
Speaker 1: Hypothetically, let's say they wouldn't leave the lights already on. That's how I know there's no long core with any band. I don't like encoores either, Like, as soon as it's over, turned the lights up, so everybody knows.
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm like house music and means let's go.
Speaker 1: I'm like lights up house music. O.
Speaker 3: My sound got's todd and almost like roll the bean footage.
Speaker 10: Yes, we're done foot But theoretically, let's say hypothetically, theoretically, all theoctically is let's say that lights come on, the house music up, but the crowd will not move, and they're like, we demand one more song or we're not feeding our dogs, Like nobody's gonna go and feed their dogs.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well then I have to get You have to go out and do one other song that's ever.
Speaker 8: Happened because it's country music and they're like, well that was great, love you see you next time. But I would just go out there and do one by myself, like a Hag song or something like. I have done that before back in the day, like at bars, and they're all rowdy and they're like one more, Like go just do one by myself.
Speaker 1: Let's do Mount Rushmore A favorite artists of all time. None of them could be from Texas.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, well, dang it.
Speaker 1: I know I got to catch off there because I I knew where you'd go because obviously we know who you love.
Speaker 8: Gim me Emmy Lou right, she's not Hag. He's really not from Texas. Me he was in the region. Gosh, that's hard.
Speaker 1: We got two. I got two.
Speaker 3: Let me see. Well, there's so many that I can't use.
Speaker 1: Now, that's why I want to make we grow good down there.
Speaker 3: All right, how about Kicks and Ronnie?
Speaker 1: But that's that's only one though, And in Ronnie's Oklahoma, Texas are it's close. You know, I'll give you. I will give you that.
Speaker 8: Can I have WILLI please have Willy Kicks and Willy give her will.
Speaker 1: Okay, you've peel like nine people on this thing, Worth. We're gonna be chipping away all day long.
Speaker 3: On this Too many, there's way too many. I can't say straight. I could put Dolly. Oh yeah, I could go. Let's put Reab up there too.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is not clay, this is rock. We can't just mold it with our hands. Miranda, you're oh, let me ask you this final question. You are the best. I mean it sincerely. I love when you come. Thank you so. And I know you know you don't have to be cool when you are cool. You're at that stage of your career where you're still you're such an icon where you can just show up and mail it in and everybody's happy to have you. And I'm glad, thank you for not doing that.
Speaker 8: No, I washed my hair today, and you know how much that's a big deal. It's I drove into work today with a coffee like I had a real job.
Speaker 3: How many days can you go?
Speaker 8: No, Harold, Oh, I mean I try to really stretch it, like it depends on the five shows, you know, fucking all sweaty shows.
Speaker 3: I'm like, well it's over.
Speaker 2: I made it eight days one and I'm for I know, it's like a big moment.
Speaker 3: Well it's a thing though.
Speaker 8: Anyway, all that today I got up, got ready and try to look for the part today. Well, the first time I was in here. I was like kind of raggedy. I came off the road and like I had and braids.
Speaker 1: Okay, we like that. Yeah, like all versions. Okay, final final question, because I had listed you as one of my favorite people to talk to, you take me out of it. Who's your favorite person to interview you other than me?
Speaker 8: Ooh, you know I love Kelly Bannon. Yeah, she is like so fun to talk to and I feel like we just have girl time and it's on the radio.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sometimes and I'm like, oh, maybe we should have settled up.
Speaker 1: But yeah, it's a good answer. Ever ask you your favorite person to interview them is other than me? No, exactly. That's how it's I'm good interviews. I'm the best, So I'm her favorite. That's why I'm her number one, number one, number one. Brandon. Thank you, you are a plus the best and we will see you soon.
Speaker 3: Thank you much.
Speaker 1: It's time for the good news.
Speaker 3: Ready.
Speaker 4: The Pizza Roma is a pizza shop and they get a call one day, right and they're like.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'd like to order sixteen pizzas.
Speaker 4: They go, Okay, no problem, put the order in, put the pizzas.
Speaker 1: In the oven.
Speaker 4: They're ready to go. No one picks them up and didn't pay for them, did not pay for him. They're like, oh my gosh, this is like two hundred dollars worth of pizzas. So they go on social media and say, hey, if anyone like maybe forgot their pizzas, like we made these pizzas.
Speaker 1: They're here, they're ready for you. And it happened for like a week.
Speaker 4: No one ever came up and claimed the pizzas until one guy says.
Speaker 1: You know what, man, I love you guys, I love your place. I'm an army veteran, I like to do good things for people. Let me pay for the pizzas. I didn't order them. So he went and he paid two hundred dollars for all the pizzas. Like they should do some sort of if it's like more than four pizzas, some sort of deposit, or pay.
Speaker 4: For them all yeah, or don't start the order unless you know it's for real, for real.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, but that's why. That's how you get a deposit, yeah yeah, or or paying for it at all. But I guess if I order a pizza now, we pay for it all up front. Yeah, maybe just some some local chains still do it. The ol fact, I would say, don't do all fashion anymore, the new fashion. What about Amy's pizzas? Like, how do they ordered them to her house?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Moved? They must have been doing it old fashioned way for it they were paid for, Yeah, and they brought him and dropped them off her house and Amy's like, I don't know, those are four and I'm gonna move and she moved. Who would pay for those just to drop them off in? Like you're paying for a joke. That's an expensive joke. How many pizzas was it?
Speaker 3: It's from four different places. I don't remember exactly.
Speaker 1: Uh, eighty bucks for a joke. It was like to make her move out of her house. That's pretty solid. It's a pretty sound investment.
Speaker 2: Because the first time it was like I thought an accident. It is like Papa John's. And then like the next week, peas to bring me from Domino's, like and then and it was like different like different name, different credit cards or I can't remember something because looking at the receipt to see if there was similarities and I couldn't match anything.
Speaker 1: How long until you moved and you thought I can't handle this?
Speaker 2: Was that incombination of a letter that was put in my mailbox. So my mailbox was up at my so I had a little fence around my front yard, so you have to go through the fence and up to the mailbox which was attached by my front door, like and you lift up the lever and put a letter inside. And I got this note, and I'm like, this is the.
Speaker 1: You like pieces?
Speaker 2: This is odd that, like you're someone found where I lived and is dropping me notes now. And then at the time when I was married, Ben was going to Afghanistan like a lot and I was alone, and I was like, I'm leaving.
Speaker 1: So I talked to Daniel from Tiger Daniel, who have often said it probably was the Mastermind him or Lunchbox, and Daniel I said, I'll come to a light detector, like I did not do this. He's like, I will show up because he lives in Tolls. Now, I will drive to Nashville take a light detector. I don't think he did it anymore. I think Lunchbox did it. I mean, he hasn't said anything this whole time. I know. I think Lunchbox did it. But okay, Eddie, great story. Good for that guy. Do you know the guy's name? Yeah, Travis Tuesdale. He's the one that stepped up and paid for the Travis good ude. That's what it's all about. That was telling me something good.
Speaker 11: Wake up, wake up in the morn and the turning radio and the dogs Ready Amazons box.
Speaker 1: More game too, Steve read. It's trying to put you through a bog. He's running. There's wigs next bit. The Bobby's on the box, so you knowing this.
Speaker 11: The Bobby ball stor.
Speaker 1: A lot of people have doorbell cameras now because they've gone way down in price. And if I were a delivery driver, I would just realize that I'd see that people have doorbell cameras all the time. There's one driver Amazon takes it, throws the box down, starts stomping it and it walks off. What and they gotta on camera if you're a driver especially, you know most people have or a lot of people on the route have these ring cameras, right yeah. Doorbell video capture the shocking site of an Amazon driver repeatedly stomping on a package shortly after delivering the package to the house. The driver is seeing place in the package on the homes front doorstep, taking a picture of the box intact, in good shape. Here it is delivered, and then taking it and just jumping on it. Stop, stop stop. The homeowner looked at the footage. I was like, it was a Nest camera and although the driver steps behind the pillar, it's absolutely clear the driver is stomping on the package. That is that is wild. I wonder why it was a router. It's the three undred years router, Like, I wonder what the deal was like just to stomp? Who was mad? And why are you mad at them? Are you mad at her? Because she's done the two of the past? Are you mad at routers? Are you mad at your company? Are you mad? There's something there, but they try to get away with it by taking the good picture and then stopping it and then they went behind the pillar to stomp.
Speaker 9: So weird.
Speaker 1: That's from ABC seven. All right, let's go to Amy with the Morning Corny, the mourning Corny.
Speaker 3: What a barist to say when they wake up to start their day?
Speaker 1: What a briest to say to wake up when they start?
Speaker 3: Rise and grind?
Speaker 1: That was the morning Corny. Get it? I'm not telling that one.
Speaker 3: Why grind? The reason? The yeah, rise and shine, gay, Rise and grind, we.
Speaker 1: Get it tough grinding. Yeah, I guess so, Bobby Bone show bonehead. Sorry up today.
Speaker 6: This story comes us from Cleveland, Ohio.
Speaker 9: A man was out just on a drive on his motorcycle and enjoying nature, when all of a sudden he hears woo woo woo woo behind him, and he pulls over and they go, sir, you were doing one hundred and forty seven miles an hour.
Speaker 11: Man.
Speaker 6: He's like, oh, sorry, man, I wasn't paying attention. I was just looking at nature.
Speaker 1: Any chance he wasn't paying attention doing one fifty No chance, right, no chance? And also you're probably not looking at nature.
Speaker 6: He's just enjoying the drive.
Speaker 1: You're probably dialed in because you're like, all right, let's go, let's try this, because you're flying cars.
Speaker 2: But I gotta say, like this, I must have gone through multiple lights, but I don't ever remember actually doing it or seeing that they were green and out that they were red and I just ran them. I don't know, Like I just I'm on autopilot.
Speaker 3: Like maybe he's just cruising.
Speaker 1: I just don't think one forty seven cruises because it's uh, you got to put in work to get it to go that fast extra work.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And you, on the other hand, I'm not quite sure what's happening here. To be fair, I will get places too and go. I don't remember anything about getting here because I've been thinking about something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I just trust that I didn't run a red Yeah.
Speaker 1: That your subconscious is guiding you because you've done it so many times and knows exactly what to do.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I hope I saw green. That's crazy that you because I know I have multiple lights like a Yes, that's why I'm sharing it with you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, people, we share the road with you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I'm also concerned.
Speaker 2: I don't want to hit anybody.
Speaker 1: I guess it's just focus. I have to focus on not grinding my teeth now. I grind really badly, and so I have to I'll catch myself doing it. But whoop. Okay, I'm aware, like during the day or when you sleep day and sleep. Yeah, and so maybe that's what you should do when you drive. You to check in every once in a while, be like, Okay, I'm a running red lights? Am I risking the other bid?
Speaker 6: All right, lunch Box, I'm Lunchbox. That's your bonehead story of the day.
Speaker 1: This woman was walking her dog, an alligator jumped up. Bitter Oh oh bo I, shout out Florida man. Yeah, a lot of alligators. He just go for a walk and get bit by alligator. Eighty four years old. Oh, by the way, she survived. She survived, so she didn't die. Also shout out, eighty four year olds survive an alligator bikes?
Speaker 6: How about eighty four year old walking dogs?
Speaker 1: How about dogs walking with old Yeah? All that so CNN and WBBA. She was out walking her dog and they were near a pond, and she said she heard and like felt on the moving and then boom a seven foot three inch alligator boom at lunch. That are bitter legs and fingers. I mean she she's I mean, she's an old lady. She punched the alligator in the face. The alligator retreat A seven foot alligator? Is that with the tail? The alligator's big. I'm looking at the alligator. It's thick. Seven is the whole thing. It's thick. It's a thick alligator.
Speaker 6: But my question is, so in Florida you just can't even go near water sounds.
Speaker 1: It sounds like if anything's wet, stay away.
Speaker 2: From it.
Speaker 1: You can't take your kids fishing.
Speaker 6: You can't go feed the ducks. I mean, because you probably can.
Speaker 1: But it's a watch out for alligator. The rule is if you see water, assume there's an alligator in it.
Speaker 3: That's the rule.
Speaker 1: How do you know the rule? Did you just make that rule? A People say it all the time. I go to Florida all the time, and they say, because you know me. Every time I go to Florida, I'm like, you, guys, see gators right here?
Speaker 2: You do?
Speaker 1: I ask everyone shout out, she lived, her dog lived, but she's eighty three and punch alligator right in the face. That's it. Have a great weekend. See you guys Monday. Bye Buddy, Get your Bones Show. The Bobby Bone Show theme song, written, produced and sang by read Yarbear. You can find his instagram at reed Yarberry, Scuba Steve Executive producer, Raymondo, head of Production. I'm Bobby Bones. My instagram is mister Bobby Bones. Thank you for listening to the podcast.