Speaker 1: To all of you for being with us.
Speaker 2: Write down our toll free telephone number you want to be a part of the program. It's eight hundred and ninety four one sean if you want to join us. So Democrats, many of them are going to boycott the State of the Union and they're going to be petulant little children as usual tonight, and they're not going to applaud the president. That is their strategy going in. And then I read today in the Washington Times Democrats are inviting Epstein victims to the State of the Union address. Oh, I wonder if these are the same people that Hakeem Jefferies and let's see Chucky Schumer we're soliciting donations from after his conviction in Florida.
Speaker 1: I'm just curious.
Speaker 2: I wonder if it's the same people, or I wonder if it's maybe many of the women that Bill Clinton, remember he's a set to go to Capitol Hill. Maybe some of the people in the photos showing him cavorting with Epstein's women in an a hot tub and a pool and on Epstein's private plane. You know what the unbelievable thing about all this is, you didn't hear a peep about releasing anything regarding Jeffrey Epstein during the Biden years, and all of those files were available and not one Democrats that are word about it. And now that it's backfiring on them. If this is their sole strategy that's left, I'm like, okay, well, go ahead, act like a bunch of petrol and children.
Speaker 1: Don't stand.
Speaker 2: Last year, I thought they lost their conscience, their heart, their soul by not standing for the family of Lake and Riley and the family of Jocelyn Nungary. So I expect the same thing as we head into tonight's big State of the Union address. We do have some polls that are out Matt Towery Insider advantage fifty to forty six presidential approval rating, McLaughlin and associates fifty forty seven presidential approval rating. And then you have the legacy media mob. And they they are the media legacy media mob. They're focusing on every pole of every polling organization, especially legacy media organizations that has never polled him correctly.
Speaker 1: Ever.
Speaker 2: Now ras Musen, for example, as trumpet at forty six, a little bit down from where McLaughlin and Matt Towery are. But there's four posters that have historically accurately pulled Donald Trump bright. It's Matt Towery Insider Advantage, Robert Kahley Trafalgar, it is McLaughlin and Associates, and it's Ras Music and the the three poles leading into tonight that have Donald Trump at his highest number. Let's see, they're three of the four. Matt Towery Insider Advantage, McLachlan and Associates. They'll join us later in the program today and Ras Musen, it really doesn't mean a thing here to me, says it all. And if this is really about the economy, now, there is a report today that and I can't confirm this, but Steve Moore, the economist, friend of this program. One of the visuals that we might see during tonight's State of the Union is a chart comparing the month by month inflation rate from the end of Trump's first term now five years later. And it's one thing to read about bringing inflation down. And it's really stunning when you visualize how low inflation was in January of twenty twenty one, one point four percent when Donald Trump left office. Biden takes over. Within fifteen months, it explodes to nine point one and then inflation gradually decrease, decreases, and now Donald Trump has gotten it down as low as two point four percent, and it has been a steady decline since he took office. But it's it's really, you know, if you look at what we've what the President's accomplished, and what's accomplished for the country, it is. It is breathtaking. It has been a year of political shock and awe. It has been open borders now are secure borders? These borders really are closed. That was the big lie that Biden, Mayorcis and Harris were telling us. The borders closed border, is secure border. It was the big lie. Joe is not a cognitive mess. He has more energy than than you know, young people put together. No, that wasn't true either. But what are they now? The party of open borders and now the party of amnesty. They're the party of no voter ID at all. But you need five separate forms of ID if you want to become an emergency snow shoveler in Marxist Kami Mamdani's New York City. They're the party that wants to defund ICE and along with it, oh, we'll defund FEMA and we'll defund the Coastguard. It's like they want to defund and dismantle the police, just like they want no bail laws. Just like they voted for the largest tax increase in the history of the country, with no tax on tips, over time and social security. Yes there are limits. Some people have been complaining, you drive me up a wall. I know that it doesn't. It doesn't mean your entire income, but it's significant portion of the money you're making. You know, for the first time in your life, you're getting able to keep like the first twelve to fifteen grand, whatever the number is. Democrats voted for the largest tax increase in history. Republicans voted for the largest tax cut in history. We're now paying the lowest energy prices. We paid what four years since Donald Trump? Five years now since Donald Trump left office. Interest rates Now you can get a thirty year fixed rate mortgage in the fives, which you know was unfathomable a year ago. Inflation under control, gas prices under control. And now you have the Party of temper tantrums and nothing but utter petulance that is either not showing up, which is great from my perspective because the men's Olympic high hockey team is going to be on hand tonight after winning Olympic gold against Canada, which to me was one of the greatest greatest Olympic games of all time. We have not won Olympic gold since nineteen eighty.
Speaker 1: Linda, you know I'm a big Florida Panthers fan.
Speaker 2: You know I have seasons tickets to the Panthers, and I go as often as I can. The problem is a lot of the games are during the week, and I have something called Hannity, the TV show on the Fox News channel, so that prevents me from going. But when I do get to go, I love it. And guess who's agreed to be on the show tonight. You know you'll never get You don't know anything about hockey too. You didn't even watch the game. It's a just annoys.
Speaker 3: I had a good reason. What was the reason I had to go to my kids games? Okay, your kids should have taken off their sports and watched. Oh my god, the men's Olympic hockey team after the women won Olympic gold. Now, the women were invited to but they didn't have the same mode of transportation as the men's team.
Speaker 1: The men's team.
Speaker 2: I guess the NHL probably paid for a private plane and transportation for the men's Olympic team. Did the women's team was all They were all flying back separately. They weren't flying back as a unit, and it just made it impossible. But they accepted the president's invitation. Otherwise they're going to go to the meet the President in the Oval Office, but they weren't able to make it back in time so they could all see the president anyway. So Matthew Kuchuk, who's the assistant captain of the Florida Panthers, I'm gonna meet.
Speaker 1: He's gonna be on. I invited him on.
Speaker 2: The show to tight This is just a personal point of reference. I'm just saying, why do you think Avin Newsom started this fight with me? I go hard, deep in the paint, he drops his f bombs on me, and I unload on him yesterday. I mean, don't you think this was one of my classic Twitter wars or X wars now we call them. And one thing that you need to know about me if I'm going to engage, which I don't do a lot because it's very time consuming to fight people on X and formerly Twitter, and you know I've had classic fights. Who do I have fights with? Alec Baldwin, Jimmy Kimmel? Who else did I have fights with him? I don't even remember.
Speaker 4: Dumpty Jimmy cob Oh.
Speaker 2: Humpty, dumpty Jimmy fake News Acosta. He's a very angry man. You ever see any clip of that guy smiling. It's kind of like Kate, you know, the President Trump brought up Caitlin Collins, like never smiles. He really doesn't smile a lot ever, I mean, she seems and President Trump is absolutely brutal. But you notice Gavin wimped out. Gavin couldn't take it anymore. And I'm sorry because what I say about him is true, and his record is atrocious, and he's failing the people of California. He's the worst governor in the country. You know, full time ex poster, full time as I call him, tweety bird, full time podcaster. Now he's a full time author, he's selling a book in Atlanta for Crying out Loud, a full time world traveler, a full time Trump stalker. And meanwhile, people in the Pacific Palisades they don't have First of all, they didn't have water a year plus ago. It's like a year and three months ago. They don't have water in their hydrants. They didn't have water in their reservoirs for predictable wildfires, predictable Santa Anna wins. Certainly homes could have been saved with the proper amount of adopting the science of forestry and prevention and having water on hand to put out fires when they start. And people can't get a permit to build their houses. Highest income taxes, sales taxes, gas taxes, and you have a no show governor that is more interested in running for president. Who's the worst governor in the country. And this guy is so petulant and so childish and so angry and throwing one temper tantrum after another, and he's complaining about Donald Trump's behavior, and he's dropping f bombs on a little old talk show host like me. I mean, what a waste of his time. I'm glad he did it because he gave me an opportunity to call him out for his failures. Gavin Newsom blew another This is in the New York Post today, thirty four million dollars in a giveaway of thirty five million in state funding to support illegal immigrants as the Trump administration carries out their massive deportation agenda. I mean they allocated the money despite massive budget constraints. Newsom's office anticipates a two point nine billion dollar deficit in the coming budget year, in part because of all the services they provide illegal immigrants, because of the protections they give illegals with sanctuary state status. They don't even keep crime statistics on illegal immigrants. You know why, because I don't want the people of California to know how bad these policies are. But he bailed out. Why do you think he bailed out? I think I know why he doesn't want this fight because I won't stop. I will not stop. I am unrelenting when it comes to Twitter fights. Remember when I demanded Jimmy Kimmel's apologize or else. I wasn't gonna stop. And I kept hashtagging poor Bob Biger and hashtagging Disney, his employer, just to make sure I was getting their attention. And you and I both know what, I would bet everything I had that What happened is finally it caught everybody at Disney's attention and they said, you've got to stop this guy is crazy. He will not stop until you apologize, apologize, and then he apologized. Then then idiot started up again, and I started right back up with him. You know, don't pick a fight with somebody that actually, deep down in his heart likes to fight.
Speaker 1: I can't help it.
Speaker 2: By the way, Gavin Newsom spokesperson, I think this is residual resentment and anger towards me told the reporter to f off when asked for proof that the governor was dyslexic. Anyway, they said f off to this. You know, apparently this comms director of Newsom had to melt down when Real Clear Politics reporter Susan Crabtree emailed a Monday about the governor's medical history. It's a fair medical question, considering he's claiming it now. I mean, I can actually understand who's saying that. You know, he doesn't read speeches, but he did in another interview, at least according to this Twitter post or ex post. I haven't checked it out, but apparently they have tape. They claim to have tape of him saying that he read a three hundred page book in two hours. But that doesn't mean you can read a speech. I think this difference. One of the things that happened to my friend Stephen A. Smith, and it's one of the saddest stories ever. He had no idea that he was. They didn't know. But we needn't call it dyslexia back then. That's another question I have, but that's a different issue for a different day. And and then you know, he once he found out what was going on, then he realized he really is smart. Actually he's brilliant, and he's a dear friend. All right, Nine of the ten most expensive states to live in or solid blue? Linda, quickly, do you know the top five go.
Speaker 5: Yesterday? Yeah? Uh, Hawaii, which was a shocker.
Speaker 2: New York, California, how wild? To help you out, how Jersey Hawaii, District of Columbia, New Jersey.
Speaker 5: You're Connecticut.
Speaker 2: What what is your former state? My former New York, Washington, Massachusetts, Maryland now New Hampshire is more purple. But Connecticut, Oregon? I mean, it's unbelievab.
Speaker 4: Where is Connecticut?
Speaker 5: What number is Connecticut?
Speaker 2: I'm dying now in two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven.
Speaker 5: Wow, after Maryland? Interesting?
Speaker 1: Interesting, interesting, interesting? Interesting? That was that was like our fight.
Speaker 5: Another classic lunatic game Me.
Speaker 1: And Mark Levin.
Speaker 2: One day, Alec Baldwin's trying out to be a radio host at a New York former New York affiliate Interesting and he's doing and then he goes to We Call In and he abandoned his show, his audition, walked off, just walked out of the studio.
Speaker 1: He quit.
Speaker 2: And then he went to WPHT in Philly. And while he was there he was auditioning and nobody would call. And finally got his mother on as a guest because he had nothing left to say after five minutes. It was like, I don't know if you recall the bit that Rush used to do about the Tom Dashel Show was about that bad.
Speaker 1: It was funny as hell?
Speaker 2: Do you hear the story Linda Washington middle school girl beaten sent by two other students in a locker room earlier in February over the alleged support of President Donald J. Trump and the support of law enforcement of ice, who was only thirteen years She's thirteen years old, approached by two other girls in a locker room at this middle school in Burlington, Washington. The girl and a mother told Undivided's Brandy Cruz, I think is how you say her name that the two students demanded to know whether she supports Donald Trump and Ice when she tells them it's none of their business. They've violently assaulted this girl. Is a video, apparently, and it shows the girl being punched in the head by the two students as they held her hair and attempted to drag her to the ground. What is it with kids being so violent and so But.
Speaker 4: Always remember one other thing that nobody ever mentions. Not only are two kids doing that to her, but somebody's filming it. That person is guilty, if not worse.
Speaker 2: You know, like if if you're a passerby and something's happening and people are in trouble and everyone's got their phone out, why not put your phone down or you know, keep it recording, but just go in and help.
Speaker 1: I don't know you.
Speaker 4: Can record and call nine one one. So if your first priority is to film, you are the problem.
Speaker 2: So the thirteen year old girl's boyfriend had posted some tiktoks. One of them said plan A marry an ice girl, have kids, get rich. The other one said, plan B become an Ice agent. Okay, sounds like a good kid to me. Anyway, The beating video reportedly widely circulated throughout the school by students and staff, and it wasn't until five days later that the principal contacted the girl's mother. The chief of police out there in Burlington told Undivided, we do have an active case on this incident. We're working through all the details as an active case involving juveniles. There's not a lot I can release at this time beyond that. The mom said that the principal told the school, but what told her? The school is working on a safety plan and the police want the school to extend the suspension of the girls who attacked until a safety plan for the victim is in place. How about arresting them? You know, this isn't like when I was a kid. I talk a lot about when I was a kid, we played sports all the time. That's all we did, and we fought pretty much every day. But it wasn't like, oh, you know, three guys holding one person down and beating the atom shift out of somebody. It was usually you drop your gloves or you're playing basketball, you throw a few punches. Everyone picks up, you know, their gloves and stick. And we didn't really wear helmets back in the day, and then you go back and you play the sport again. And then usually like the friends would say, all right, that's enough after like, you know, two minutes and everybody's exhausted throwing punches. You didn't have any more gas in you to throw any more punches, but not to hurt anybody. It wasn't like knocking somebody you know out, and it was just it's just stupid kid fighting.
Speaker 1: This is different still.
Speaker 4: I still look at the murder of Austin metcalf by Carmelo Anthony. It got such little press, and they said it started out because there was an altercation between the two, although most of the standards by said the complete opposite. And Carmelo Anthony is not standing try until June of this year. He's on house arrest. And this young man is dead, miss eighteen years old. Is disgusting, and nobody even talks about it because there are no more normal arguments.
Speaker 5: Everything is out of fifty.
Speaker 4: Life is incredibly cheap because that's what they're being taught.
Speaker 2: Before the show today. Look at the horrible things you said to me before we went on the air.
Speaker 5: Crack Jesus, Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Was it bad or on a scale of one to ten, it was pretty bad.
Speaker 5: No, not compared to what we're talking about. No, you can take it.
Speaker 1: I can take it. You're right.
Speaker 2: Maybe later i'll have everyone. Maybe maybe we'll give the watered down version. Otherwise we'll be paying of a massive FCC fine. If you said outright what you said to me, it was terrible.
Speaker 1: My feelings are.
Speaker 5: Hurt, cry like DeNiro. It's weird.
Speaker 1: Oh, we'll get to that too today.
Speaker 2: So Virginia's governor span Burger, Abigail span Burger, is giving the Democratic response. Thank god, it's short. Oh, it's always anti climactic. It's the worst speech to ever give. It's horrible, and it doesn't matter whether it's a Democratic president or a Republican president. But and we'll be on right after that everything. There's nothing that I'm going to tell you that she's been doing since she got elected. That she ran on banning future attempts to clean up voter rolls. Why, well, there's so much that she's doing on voting that we need to pay attention, because she's trying to make it impossible to have free and fair elections where there's integrity and confidence in the results. It's unbelievable. She's making it illegal to can count ballots. Why would anybody be for that. Allowing mail in ballots to be counted one week after election day, don't see how many we need to come in, That's what it sounds like to me. Allows for absentee ballots to be received and counted for three days after election day. Jerry mandering, trying to jerry mander of law. Court stop us today the state with you know, remember Trump got what forty six forty seven percent of the vote in Virginia. Now they want to have a state with a ten to one or a nine to two democracratic congressional map let a state put an end to that, saying the likelihood of her losing is very high. She also wants to eliminate the requirement that large last minute campaign contributions have to be publicly reported at least twenty four hours before election day. Means she's doing everything she can do to remove any sense of integrity in the state. Removing State Board of Elections ability to dispatch law enforcement to collect vote tallies from a locality that refuses us to publish them. Joins the national Popular Vote interstate Compact for allocating Virginia's electoral College votes and presidential elections. Automatic restoration of voting rights for felons after their release from prison, and the mentally handicapped, allowing for votes to be electronically cast through the Internet. Now, oh, that's going to lead to a lot of voter integrity. Publicly funding political campaigns at the local level, Abolishing all mandatory minimum sentencing even for rape, manslaughter, assaulting a law enforcement officer, possession and distribution of child pornography, and all repeat violent fellows, making it harder for judges to deny bail even in cases of aggravated assault, arm robbery, and drug trafficking, giving convicted murderers, rapists, and terrorists a chance to get out of prison early, drastically reducing the criminal penalty for robbery, barring prosecutors from mentioning a criminal's prior convictions during the guilt phase of a trial, Transferring the Department of Juvenile Justice to the Secretary of Health and Human Services, great reducing the time the Commonwealth can compel a convicted criminal to pay court fees from sixty years to ten. Taxpayer funding transgender surgeries.
Speaker 1: You didn't run on any of this.
Speaker 2: Banning most discretionary state contracting under one hundred grand from businesses owned by white men. You can't even make make any of this up. Eliminating tax exempt status for Confederate history groups, abolishing Confederate themed license plates, renaming Columbus Day to Indigenous People's Day, making it illegal to approach within eight feet of somebody within forty feet of an abortion clinic, teaching a January sixth narrative in public schools. I mean I have three more pages. Imposing new income tax brackets and investments, raising the hotel tax, creating a tourism tax, raising and expanding multiple taxes, tells taxes, EV taxes, service taxes, adopting, by the way, allowing localities to adopt rent control measures. I mean this is Mamdani two point zero. Imposing a property tax on electric powered lawn equipment. I mean this is insane. Expanding the use of traffic and speed cameras another way of you know, picking people's pockets, Imposing firearm licensing, ban taxes and restrictions, ending qualified immunity for police, targeting ice enforcement activities. Good luck with that. She has no way to do that. Raising the minimum wage, mandating new public school hiring and screening requirements. I mean, every radical extremist view ever. He's giving the Democratic response tonight, impending too much time on it. Anyway, The President is getting ready. The President will give this chart that I mentioned earlier. The President will focus a lot tonight on the economy and law and order and safety and security. The US men's and women's hockey teams were invited. The women's team flew did not have a private plan like the I assume the NHL probably paid for the men's team. That's my guess, but I don't know for sure. That's pretty cool. The men's team can make it. The women's team is going to go visit the Oval Office. They sent a very nice note to the President, which is and made public. But it's it's gonna be a nice night. We'll have Hannity on right there after. I hope you'll watch, so we'll be on about eleven o'clock Eastern. And I'm telling you that the legacy media mob will hate it doesn't matter what president. If President Trump announced the cure for cancer, they'd find a reason to hate whatever he says tonight. And they have now pledged many of the Democrats not showing up.
Speaker 1: That's good. There's more more room for other people to.
Speaker 2: Breathe, which I'm fine with, and more room for the gold medal American hockey team at the Olympics.
Speaker 1: I'm fine with that too.
Speaker 2: We are watching the madness of all of these Democratic radicals. I don't know if you saw this. Several NYPD officers had to be hospitalized because a mob was attacking them with ice packed snowballs. Several New York City Police officers injured yesterday after a crowd pelted them with snowballs in Washington Square Park. I used to go through Washington Square Park every day. That year I went to NYU of my life. The officers responded to nine to one one calls disorderly conduct when they arrived. You know, the crowd which had gathered, they had a pre plan. You know, these these ice balls that they, you know, started hurling at these officers. Is video showing how they turned on the officers and multiple officers struck in the face with these ice balls and transported by ambulance to a local hospital where they're treated for these injuries.
Speaker 1: And this is sick stuff.
Speaker 2: All officers in stable condition but you know what has happened in our country that this is happening. Democrats demanding ICE reforms. You know it's I mean, if this is what they want, open borders, amnesty, no voter ID, they want, no election integrity, defund ice, you know, in the process by defunt the Department of Homeland Security, FEMA, the Coast Guard. You know, this defund dismantled the police, no bail law madness. They voted for the largest tax increase in history. They voted, you know that they would never we'd never be having low energy prices like we're having now, the lowest in four or five years, thanks to Donald Trump. ICE nabbed a convicted the illegal murderer on Long Island. I thank god Long Island is not New York City. This guy's fifty three, sentenced eighteen years in prison in two thousand and three. Ice in US customs. But anyway, I think this guy was captured in my free state of Florida. But anyways deported after authorities in Florida turned him over to federal immigration, but somehow made his way back across the border. I guess he was. I guess he was nabbed in Long Island. One of the people that was auto pen pardoned by Joe Biden was arrested in Florida. New Jersey Democrats are pushing the f ICE Act to let residents sue over immigration enforcement, which is not going to happen. They have no jurisdiction for it. Good luck, it's called the supremacy clause. They won't get anybody in court. It's never going to stand. Doj now suing New Jersey over this executive order limiting ICE cooperation expanding sanctuary status. What is wrong with these people? We have put out list after list after list of every single murderer, rapist, violent criminal that has been you know, captured by these brave ICE agents, and they still want this. By the way, do you think I might be a little bit in Gavin Newsom's head if he's using dropping these f bombs on me, Linda?
Speaker 5: I mean, I think you're living renfree right now.
Speaker 1: I'm living rent free in his head. I don't know. I'm going to invite Gavin on the show. I'll do it publicly.
Speaker 5: Oh don't do that. What's the matter with you?
Speaker 1: Haven't the ship? Well, you just have to suck it up up and get over it.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'll give him three hours on this radio show. I'll give him an hour on TV and three hours on my new podcast.
Speaker 1: What do you think?
Speaker 5: Gross?
Speaker 2: Great you and spend all that time together. Maybe I'll hanitize him. Can't you imagine he's gonna lose his nose?
Speaker 5: I can't imagine.
Speaker 1: Why would be awesome?
Speaker 5: Florida Air got to your head something drunk?
Speaker 2: Gimme Kimmel Alec Baldon invite him on the new video podcast What do you think,