Speaker 1: Nicki Glaser podcasts. Here, I am looking to the podcasts? Is Nicky Glazer podcast? God, I hope you don't have this on two times to speed, because that would have been unintelligible. I'm Nicki Glazer. This is the podcast live, not to you, but I mean I think actually this is a couple of days before you're hearing it, maybe three days. What is what got on your shirt?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I'm so sad. It's a brand new shirt.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's bullshit. Mabe I got actually a I got like a wipe in my bag. Actually that you can use to get stains out. What's the smell? He's smelling his shirt, he's figuring it out. Chris Convey's here, everyone, there's no smell. It smells like a new shirt.
Speaker 2: Smell as stain.
Speaker 1: Chris Convey's here. We are in our hotel room in Zurich. This is day. God, I don't know day you. I don't know what day this is for me? And on vacation when you're in Europe, there's no dates, there's no days. It's must be nice, Must be nice, Must be nice. That's a part of my act.
Speaker 2: Must be nice.
Speaker 1: It's like when people whenever.
Speaker 2: I put it's about what you're doing totally.
Speaker 1: Whenever I talk about going to see Taylor's I have a joke about when I mentioned I see Taylor Swift, or I post about it like on a main post feed, I get comments or I have gotten comments that are like, must be nice, and I don't really know what to do with that. But well, let's talk about Zurich. We're in Zurich. We were in I was in Amsterdam, and I've also been in Dublin with my family on this journey to say, Taylor Swift five times in.
Speaker 2: Ten days, ten days, twelve.
Speaker 1: It was Dublin on a Sunday, Amsterdam Thursday, Friday Saturday, and then Zurich on Tuesday. So whatever that that's nine days, baby, that's pretty good. That's pretty good lot of Taylor, you would think. So I've seen Taylor four times at this point, so how's it going?
Speaker 2: Because my question was you've every time you've ever seen Taylor, it's either been maybe one or two nights in a row, right, Yeah, and then those are weeks apart, usually totally and with a variety of people, different friends and different things. And this is was this your first three night stint in a row. This was yes, the Amsterdam shows.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this was the first time seeing three in a row. Like, I've never done all three shows that she's been in a city.
Speaker 2: So there's not a single thing in the world that I love as much as you love Taylor Swift. Maybe my mom, But I can't do three nights in a row with my mom.
Speaker 1: Oh right, that's a.
Speaker 2: I definitely can't. But Taylor three nights in a row of it three and a half hour concert, Yeah, that seems.
Speaker 1: I want to say that after Dublin. I was so excited before Dublin because the last time I saw her was in Sydney with you in February. End of February. Yeah, so it had been a while and I was just chomping in I was so excited it had been It was the band Stained and I thought, I'm so excited Dublin that there was an energy to the city, Like you get to these cities and they just are There's pink everywhere and sparkles and storefronts are saying things about being the Swift. Taylor Swift is in different window displays, It's just everywhere, and there's just a vibe and It was very exciting. And we were in Dublin for I think, no, we were. We got to Dublin and we were going to Taylor Swift that night, so we were a little jet legged. We slept all day. We went to Taylor that night. It was amazing, it was outdoor. It was just an incredible energy. And then we went to Amsterdam, you know, three days later, and I was ready to go again. So ready to go again because I like doublin up. So I was used to Dublin, but not in Dublin, right, so I singled in double Dublin.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And so then when we went to Amsterdam, I will say the vibe the first night of the first Amsterdam show, the crowd was off. It was I did it. It was just my mom also sensed it. It wasn't just me, and it was just like it wasn't as enthusiastic, and I don't know why.
Speaker 2: When was the last podcast? So is this? Is this? This the first podcast since fourth of July, since you've left for this trip.
Speaker 1: I mean there's been new podcasts out, but we were pre recorded.
Speaker 2: So what's going on right now?
Speaker 1: We did one podcast actually did yes.
Speaker 2: Okay, so caught up on what's happening and what you're doing.
Speaker 1: Who you're with with my parents, how's it going? And my dad and mom went to the first one. I don't think that.
Speaker 2: Oh, and then your dad went, uh, he went to Dublin. He went to Dublin. But then he had a big video.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he went viral's because I filmed him during the part of the show where Taylor, So after she sings Champagne Problems, that's kind of the space in the show where the crowd decides to just show her how much we love her by applauding for as long as we possibly can, and we could really go longer. She controls it because it's just she kind of decides when to talk because she.
Speaker 2: We would go to does she make she it.
Speaker 1: Makes all different faces. She's excited, she's shocked. I mean, there's only so many faces you can make when you're overwhelmed by how loud something is and how much love people are pouring at you. Yeah, and it's so really I know that people maybe think like, oh, she's just like phoning it in, or this doesn't really feel this way. She can't be surprised every time, And I'm sure that there's a part of her that's like getting used to it. But I don't know that you ever really get used to sixty six thousand people screaming bloody murder for you and losing their minds. And I will say I've been to now seventeen or shows or something like that, and every single time it's different, Like the crowds will top each other, think there will be a surge of energy at different points.
Speaker 2: Like Australia, it's like they agreed to do something. Like during a song, it's like everybody agreed to do something.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's another thing that happens, and we'll get to that in a second. But there's yeah, different chance that people say and stuff. But during this part, like there is it's about a five minute window where the crowd just screams and she's just standing there and she's kind of just taking it in. And then she takes out her ear piece, you know, that's like her in ear I guess this is what they're called. And then she hears it really and then she goes Jesus Christ and then we go crazy again, and then it lasts another couple of minutes. So my dad, during this became very.
Speaker 2: Moved very after what song?
Speaker 1: This is after Champagne Problem? So this is that used to be fairly early in her set and now it goes about probably a third of the way through. Is when it happens?
Speaker 2: Is it crazy? What is? How does Champagne Problems go? Just a little snippet.
Speaker 1: You might as touch on a Chevy door, November flush and your flannel cure. This dorm was once a mad house, made a joke, and it's made for me. How Evergreen all group of friends don't think I'll say that word again, and soon they'll duck the halls. Okay, you get it. Anyway. It's really fun because she talks about how she right before she sings that song. She says that during COVID she really didn't know if she's ever gonna tour again. It's the thing she's been doing since she was twelve or thirteen, and she's like, it's just a bummer. This is my favorite thing to do. And when I was writing during COVID, I wrote this song and I thought, I really want to sing a song with everyone, And so she's like, I hope you'll sing along with me to Champagne Problem. So this was the song that she wrote thinking, oh, this would be fun to sing in an arena, because there's this line where she goes, it's a shame she's fucked in the head, they said. And then and she always looks at the camera and goes like fucked, and like her eyes get super crazy because she's talking about how, yeah, like how this family thinks she's deranged because she didn't accept her boyfriend's proposal or whatever it is in the song. So anyway, afterwards, my dad is like crying. He gets like teary eyed. And my dad gets emotional during certain things, like he gets misty eyed a lot. Now he's saying he's doing it more because he's an old man, But he was just like such a It is such a moving moment because all these people are just like so insanely happy that they're just cheering for an extended amount of time, and she's so she's just like so gracious. And I think that, And he also said, I don't think that. It kind of reminded me of him, of me in a way because I told him to tell me that, and so it was nice that he took me up on that and and heard me and made in prison in a way that didn't sound exactly like what I told him to say, so it sounded original when he said it, and nobody was just really sweet, and so I filmed it. And so now I have I have like a presence on TikTok, and I didn't have one before because I didn't have anyone, you know, people. There had been companies before that I had. There had been a company before that I had hired to run my social media. I didn't engage with them in the way that I needed to in order for them to really facilitate the change that needed to happen in my life. But this new company's got a girl, This good company's got a girl that is just like I don't know. I just trust her, and not that the other company didn't, but this one.
Speaker 2: She's broken through.
Speaker 1: She's she's broken. She's a broken woman, just like my MOI. Her name's Emily. She's incredible. And I remember when we did the first zoom call with these people, and I know you're like, Nikki, why don't you run your own social media? Or maybe you're thinking that, And it's just because I don't really like reading comments. I don't like to engage too much with it. I think most listeners know this.
Speaker 2: Well, you bet, but you do run your social media since like the stories and some of the posts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all the stories, all my stories.
Speaker 2: It's just to try to do things where it's like tour dates and like getting involved in a few other types of things that it might be interesting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what she's really doing? What so I will give her content and then she edits it and makes it look appropriate for TikTok. So anything you see me posting on Instagram story, I'm always in charge of that. She is not doing that at all. Any thing she put, like posts on my main feed, I control that too. I write all the captions everything like that she just posts on. She's really just run in my TikTok and this girl is running it I now have. I don't even know how many let me just look how many followers I have. I did not have this. I don't remember how many falls. I have two hundred and eleven thousand.
Speaker 2: Followers and you basically just have just.
Speaker 1: Started posting a lot in the last couple week.
Speaker 2: It's great, and she.
Speaker 1: Is posting so on TikTok. I didn't realize this, I mean I guess I did. It's just like more free form stuff. It doesn't have to look as polished. It's more just talking to the camera. Like. It's just a world where you can be kind of more yourself, I guess, unless like I'm a celebrity or like everything has to look perfect, it can just be slat, not sloppier, but just more rough and authentic.
Speaker 2: Okay, I thought it was just like dances.
Speaker 1: I did too, because I'm not on there, But this is what I'm hearing from the young'uns. Yeah, and she's a young and she's so cute. Emily, if you're listening to this every time, I will like, I'll write, she's such a hard worker. She is, like she tells me about trends. This is always what I wanted. I just wanted someone to tell me like, hey, there's this trend.
Speaker 2: Going on, do it right? Yeah?
Speaker 1: So she whatever she texts me, though, she'll I'll be like making her laugh by saying something about something because we have like a friendship, and she goes, I'm screaming.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Here's the key is she's made you haven't wanted to do stuff like this because you like your TikTok and your Instagram and you're having fun with it. You haven't been interested in TikTok, but she's made it fun for you.
Speaker 1: She's made it fun. She's made me feel cool doing it. And I'm not like a loser like I trust her to be cool and and just efficient. And she's worked with really amazing selebrities that I really I wasn't supposed to say. Okay, she was with her when she had loose person syndrome. Porcelaine Dion's illness is the worst.
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 1: Stiff person syndrome?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it's.
Speaker 1: A bad name. It's just I was trying to look up like the worst sounding syndromes, and.
Speaker 2: This is give me a few of them.
Speaker 1: Okay, so that's funny because I googled, like the worst sounding syndromes, or the disease is worth the worst names. Okay, it's werewolf syndrome. That's where you get like growth of hair growth on your flace. Facial blindness, which is the thing Brad Pitt claims to have where you can't recognize people. But that's really just being a celebrity and being like, I eat too many people and I don't want I want to.
Speaker 2: Excuse for I don't remember I can't remember you're not important.
Speaker 1: Sleeping beauty syndrome also known as Klein Levin.
Speaker 2: That's not bad, sounding.
Speaker 1: Like an unconscious princess. People with this neurological condition called sleeping beauty syndrome experienced periods of excessive sleep. Okay, got it. It's like a gift mad cow disease bad one. Oh, hand and foot, Oh, foot in mouth, foot and mouth, trench foot.
Speaker 2: It's hand and foot disease, hand syndrome. Oh, I just read about this the other day. Something happens in your brain and something gets kind of divided or severed, right, and so your hand almost has a mind of its own, and it'll it can choke you. It can like right while you're it can write like a whole thing that you're not even thinking of. I'm like, write.
Speaker 1: Something that whoa, that would be nutice.
Speaker 2: The hand will just do things.
Speaker 1: WHOA. That takes masturbation to a whole new level because you wouldn't feel It's like when people sit on their hands to make in them to get the strange. It was maybe one of the first jokes I heard where I was like, that's brilliant true, Like I heard that. I think in middle school, and I was like, that's so funny. There's stone Man's disease, so these are all really bad. And then look at this what so all these are?
Speaker 2: Everybody got that right? Sorry?
Speaker 1: Stone is a disorder of the connective tissue where ligaments, tendons, or skeleton essentially turn into bone. So these are horrible diseases. And then look at this one. This is this is such a funny disease to put on this list. Oh oh, Imposter shindwom That's where you're really good at something, but you don't feel like you're willy good at it. It's almost as bad as Stoneman, where all of your muscle turns to cardiline.
Speaker 2: I'm sure you've mentioned that you have imposter syndrome like a thousand times.
Speaker 1: A million times. And then there's also and then right after imposter syndrome walking corpse syndrome. Okay, well, I don't think one of those is like the other. However, I was not making light of Celinan Dan's thing. I was just saying that it's just an awful name for it, and I'm really sad for her.
Speaker 2: And I got a great social media presence because Emily.
Speaker 1: Exactly well Emily really brought that's not true, but it feels true. But she is. But Emily's so good, So I'll just send her a video and I'll be like, is this tiktoky, Like it'll just be me. I kind of just shoot some stuff and I'm like, is this good? And she's like, oh my god, screaming. And that's that's how gen Z laughs. They I go, are you really screaming? She's like dead screaming. It's so funny. I'm like, you sound like you have Stoneman. You're dead and screaming at the same time.
Speaker 2: Did you just see a walking somebody was walking forwards? It's terrifying.
Speaker 1: So the other night. So so anyway, I sent her my video my dad and I was like, I've been told. Someone told me. I posted on my story first. Then I got a DM from someone saying this would kill on TikTok. It was just some fan and I sent it to Emily, which I had not done yet, and obviously Emily would have been like, yes, let's put this on TikTok. But I send it to her and she was like, oh, hell yeah. So then we wake up the next morning because we're on a different time zone and my parents. My dad has gone semi viral for crying, and my dad has since scoured the comments and his friends have too and sent him the funniest like mean things. What said, uh, like fucking pussy or something like that, And then another one said he's crying because he's wasting what few years he has left that Taylor Swift cuts. So we've been like laughing at and my parents are so cool about it.
Speaker 2: Because left is so funny because.
Speaker 1: Not only did my dad go viral with that, and like it's like a really sweet thing that people are sending and I'm getting tons of messages about how it made people cry that he cried, because it's just so sweet and I wasn't exploiting him like I really was in the moment, just like I just want to show my sister this. It's so sweet that he's and I'm kind of like I told you, I told you it's different than I I'm not saying he's a Swiftie, but I knew it would be an experience that he wouldn't roll his eyes at because he can't because they're filled with water. And so then though it doesn't stop there, because I didn't know that so much stuff comes out of just like.
Speaker 2: Like people are looking at TikTok for content to put on other platforms. Yes, it's like Reddit desperate for press. Everything comes from Reddit and TikTok. Now, yes, almost nothing starts anywhere else.
Speaker 1: No, it's it's I was just reading the Martin Short autobiography and this was in twenty fourteen, and he was talking about how he was his wife died and he and David Letterman had found out about it like a day of hours after it happened. And so Paul Shaffer called him and said, David Letterman wants to call you and talk and make a call to you.
Speaker 2: Is that cool?
Speaker 1: And he goes, oh, did you tell him? He goes, no, it's in the paper and he goes, I forgot that thing spread like wildfire on the internet. And this was twenty fourteen. He's saying like this, like because of social media, like the word gets out. And he was talking about even before social media, there had been a cancer scare with his wife and it was in the National Inquirer and no one found out about it, even though it was leaked in the paper because no one read the National Choir, so it didn't spread right, you know there was in social media to just like clip it and retweet it.
Speaker 2: You're loving that Martin Short book. I love it.
Speaker 1: I finished it. I cried so much. I love Martin Short. He is my new obsession. I am so excited to have someone who I haven't met yet that when I get to meet him, I get to just like pour compliments into his head.
Speaker 2: Well, he's gonna pour compliments in yours because I worked with him two years ago, I think, and he is a nicky glazer.
Speaker 1: I remember you telling me this and it was one of those moments where I had to kind of black it out. Yeah, like I can't absorb this that he knows.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he knows you who you are. And he was very complimentary gift. Yeah, he's amazing. He so and in person he's even better. He's funny. He's like he's funny in person and he's like everybody says he's the biggest pro in Hollywood.
Speaker 1: Well everyone knows that. Listens to the podcast, if you've listened recently. I'm obsessed with Jimmy Jimmy glick and that's who Martin Short is. And so that's what's caused this like new obsession with him, and so I downloaded his book. I read it on the plane over and then I just finished it last night. It made me cry, it made me laugh. It was just an amazing autobiography from someone who's been in the business. And the thing I like about Martin Short that I know that I'm excited Like some celebrities I'm excited to meet. He loves performing. He loves being set up to do things. Like he would not mind if I said, will you just do Jimminy for a second, Like I know that he would actually make He would probably There's.
Speaker 2: Other people be like I'm being put on the spot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like even someone like me, I'm like, I don't want to do jokes right now.
Speaker 2: Like he is.
Speaker 1: He he's through and through a performer. He his story is so insane. It's so interesting. His book, I must say, from twenty fourteen, is so good and I really recommend it to people, even if they're just interested in just like a Hollywood story.
Speaker 2: What are your recommendations for people that don't know about Martin Short and need.
Speaker 1: To know Jimmy Glick Conan O'Brien interview Jimmy Glick, John Stewart interview, Jimminy Glick, Alec Baldwin, and those are my three that will get you started. They will take fifteen minutes of your life to watch all of those. And Bill Hayter and.
Speaker 2: The recent one Bill Hayter, Bill maher one is good, and then Sean Hayes. Sean Hayes is really good. And then he also just just google Conan O'Brien Martin short roasting because basically he goes on he goes on Conan and tears Conan down.
Speaker 1: So just type in Martin short, Conan O'Brien roasting, and he is a compilation of all the times he's roasted him, not as Jimney Gulick, but as Martin short. We're gonna go to break and we're gonna talk about another time where we may press this week unintentionally. We'll be right back after this. All right, we're back Chris Convey, Nikki Glazer in Zurich in a hotel that I just looked. We're like in so the town was sold out by the time we were getting hotel rooms right, and we were on the outskirts of the city. We're staying in a hotel.
Speaker 2: This is the best hostel i've ever seen.
Speaker 1: It's a hostele. Babe. Look at the I put this. Look at this booklet that came with it read that.
Speaker 2: Student Business Center suiting different business Senior.
Speaker 1: And the tagline for this place is the flag A different place to live.
Speaker 2: That is that's different.
Speaker 1: It's literally true. It's just a different place. Yeah, it's different than the one you live in. But they're not saying anything not better. You go down to the lobby and there's a review and it just it's framed because they're so proud of it, and it's a Yelp. They got a Yelp review of very good. And that's not something you fraight, that's something you tuck away and maybe you have them a corner of a win know that's in the back of the building or something you.
Speaker 2: Don't even if your place like this, you don't look at reviews. You just keep doing what you're doing.
Speaker 1: You just put your head down, give.
Speaker 2: People a safe place to lay.
Speaker 1: A different place to stay. You know what else is a different place to stay? Sleeping on the street. Everything's different.
Speaker 2: Then another thing. Okay, so your dad went, your.
Speaker 1: Dad dad went a little bit viral, A little bit viral and then that's not it. Right then we made headlines. So my dad didn't make headlines. People weren't like EJ. Glazer crying out what made headlines was okay. Julia Roberts was spotted at the AMP or at the Dublin show. Stevie Nix was also there, and there's a video that came out of her kind of saying hid to Travis looked like for the first time they were meeting, and she kind of scratches his chest and is like just you know, just rubbing on him like an older woman would do to like a young man, of like, oh, I'm so happy for you. And there's been like lip sync people. This one incredible girl on TikTok and Instagram. She is a lip or and she will do like celebrity lip reads and she did his and pretty much or this one, and she pretty much determined that Julia Roberts was saying I'm so happy for you guys. I hope that's not too much to say. It was kind of like, I hope that that's okay for me to say. It was something like that. It wasn't exactly that, but that's the vibe it was, and it was sweet. It was whatever, you know. But I saw this video and I remember thinking to myself when I watched it at night after I got home from the show, and I'm looking through my feet and I'm seeing all this video come out. We're behind the tent, so we didn't see the celebrity tent and all the action. We were seated almost right behind it. But apparently in there they tape this video Julia Roberts doing this, and I thought to myself, my mom is gonna have something funny to say about this, So I'll just film her reacting to this video, because reaction videos are hilarious, and your mom's hilarious, and my mom's funny, and we're.
Speaker 2: On this trip right now. I've been with her for a day and a half.
Speaker 1: Just cracking you out everybody else she is. We gotta tell the story about what she said at lunch today accidentally, well remind me. So I film her reacting to this Julia Roberts video and she says it's gross what she's doing because she's kind of rubbing on his chest and stuff, and she's like, that's gross. And I didn't think anything of it. She just was like I knew my mom would just have some crazy stance, like the kind of the way I do about things where I go like I just say something kind of outlandish that you don't really mean, but I'm just like kind of being hyperbolic for the sake of the people in the room. And yeah, and so I put it on my story, thought nothing of it. And then the next day press like US weekly, daily mail, literally like People page six. Yeah, it was every celebrity kind of news. I guess it was a slow day in the news. They picked up Nikki Glazer's mom says Julia roberts is gross for touching Travis Kelcey, And it was like, that's not what was happening there, Like she did say that.
Speaker 2: But she wasn't safe hilarious.
Speaker 1: It was hilarious. So nothing, So that's all that happened. All the comments were like kind of a green with my mom and thinking it was funny because it wasn't really about agreeing with my mom or not agreeing or whether or not Julie Robertson was gross. It was just because it was a funny older woman just watching a video and reacting.
Speaker 2: That was it. Yeah, And it was like what she did if It's fine. It wasn't It wasn't that bad, but it was. It was worthy of being made fun.
Speaker 1: Of exactly, And that's okay. And guess what I do things that are worthy of being made fun of constantly, constantly. I've never told the story of meeting Travis Kelcey the first time, but it was embarrassing. It was. And if my mom would have watched it, she would have said, oh god, Nick, you know, she would have said the same things.
Speaker 2: You were like a bumble like this was.
Speaker 1: It was a bumbling fool. Yeah, I was. I was verclemped as I think the Jewish people say.
Speaker 2: I just certainly Mike Myers, I know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think as Barbus f Reizant.
Speaker 2: No, he had a character, but it was he had Barbias Friizant on the show. Oh it was a character.
Speaker 1: It isn't that weird? How my memory just coffee talk with Linda and her nails were like but like everything, what was her name? So my mom, we wake up and people are texting this to me and my mom. I didn't even know about it. I go down to breakfast, which means it's like one in the morning our time, you know. Stateside and we go down to breakfast. My mom goes Judy or some woman in her life sent me something and I keep clicking on it, some headline with us, but it sends me to this app. So whatever she was sent would go to an app, you know when you're sent a news article and then it opens up that news articles app like to go to the app store so you can read the article. We don't know this because my mom's friends deal in different They're on deep Facebook. That's just deranged for like, you know, people who are kind of elderly. So she was like, I can't open this Newsmax app to read the story, and I go just google Julie Glazer Julia Roberts, like, because we saw the headline and it was all of these links and we're like, oh my god. And my parents are like what is this my And they have still shots of my mom making like a gross face, and she's like, oh god, what is this. She's a little bit embarrassed, but actually kind of like I don't care. I felt it's fine whatever. She's really cool about it, because I would not have been as cool if someone misconstrued what I said and made it out to be like I was being mean when I really wasn't or whatever, and so I was like, I just felt like it sounded kind of mean. And by the way, literally no one zero persons commented that my mom was out of line zero. Only I did. I was like, this was a little mean. So I jokingly said, Mom, I think you need to issue an apology to Julia Roberts, because we were also kind of joking about the fact that it had even gone viral like that, like issuing apology is something for people who are famous, and my mom had just newly become famous that morning. So I'm like, I was being funny. So I on my Instagram storre, I'm like, Mom, you need to issue an apology. And my mom's like, I would like to apologize. I didn't mean gross. I just said that it was She's not gross. It was gross. But so she's explaining it and she's like, I don't know, we love you, Julia, And then my mom said the funnies line. She goes, she's a good actress, terrible flirt and it is so funny. She's so fucking My mom is so naturally funny. So then we put out that and then there's headlines. Hours later at night, we get other headlines that are Nikki Glazer's parents issue apology, whereas my dad said nothing, that's the whole thing. And so then I was like, oh my god, we should apologize for apologizing.
Speaker 2: I apologize for being a huge.
Speaker 1: He shut up, so he like, so we we were just over and you're sending this to my sister, were sending this to you, and Will being like, look at all these headlines, and it was so funny. It was such a fun moment. But it just kind of showed me that you can just when you get to a certain level of fame, which I guess I am at right now. It won't be forever. It's just and I'm not bragging about it's nothing. It's just the rose turned things up a little bit for me that I didn't expect that anyone would write an article about something that I posted innocuously on my story and the only reason I even wanted to issue an apology, which was a joke, but also me being like, I don't if she ever saw this, I want her to know. We don't think she's gross, Like there's a chance she'd see this. I don't. I don't think like someone who is having their stories looked at by the press. I don't, I don't post like, no, you.
Speaker 2: Don't talk it on the show. No you don't. I'm starting none of you. Yeah, yeah, you don't do anything based on the idea that other people would listen to it and maybe care care care, And I'm also Tiffany Tina Fe Tina.
Speaker 1: Fe thing Yeah, where she said Bowen, you don't get to have opinions about things anymore. That's the price you pay for celebrity, is like, once your celebrity, you don't get to not like things because.
Speaker 2: He's on podcasts being honest or you know, truthful about his opinions on other people's movies, people's relationships. Like they were like intentionally critiquing things. Yeah, probably in a caddy way, but then those would get out there. What's like that that woman from the Bear who hosted SNL.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we talked to I think we talked about on the podcast. But yeah, she had said negative things about j Lo in a podcast and then she had host She never thought she would host SNL.
Speaker 2: And then all people pull that audio put it up. Then Jayla she'd apologize to Jaylah.
Speaker 1: Yes, and so I know, I'll be haunted by things I've said, thinking I'd never be at that level where anyone would care, and it's already happening, so it was, it's already gone. And that's that's what I learned from this, is that I have to not watch what I say, but like be just be mindful. And then also that if something does get taken out of context and blows up in a way I don't like that, it will go away very quickly. Yeah, like more quickly than you would ever think. Like I already knew it went away quickly from the rise of the fame of the Roast. And for a couple of days I was just being recognized everywhere, and then now I'm just it's back to normal.
Speaker 2: The people have said hi to you on the streets in Dublin and then yeah.
Speaker 1: I've got recognized a couple of times here, more times than I thought for sure, and it was really nice and totally unexpected, and they're always so nice and friendly. God the best, so cool. And my mom was like, I love that people come up to you and just say you're fucking funny. They'll say fucking because they know that's how you hang.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is funny that people match the whoever they're talking to. They think they're like, oh, I'm gonna I'm gonna be a part of the Yeah. Yeah. They might say something like a little bit that feels like it's naked. Yes, but that's not the only thing that happen you. They got pressed right.
Speaker 1: Yes, So this is what made me not panic last night. So I go to Taylor Swift in Amsterdam three nights in a row. The third night my dad went again, so he went in Dublin and then he went with us to the third night. And I want to go back just a step and say that.
Speaker 2: I want to go back, just to step in say that song, well, that was my song. I want to go back for you.
Speaker 1: And oh yeah, I don't know that those three years between us.
Speaker 2: Betwixt that's those are the Eddy money here.
Speaker 1: Sometimes I feel so cool if I think about how I'm a freshman dating a senior.
Speaker 2: Is that what you would be? When did you?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, I'm a sophomore dating a senior, which is still real cool.
Speaker 2: It's crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh my god, you gave me your letterman, Jack, and all my friends are so jealous.
Speaker 2: Three sport athlete.
Speaker 1: Really, I probably just have daddy issues.
Speaker 2: Captain of the rugby team.
Speaker 1: No, I used to think that girls of dated seniors that were freshmen, like I sensed like there's a daddy issue thing going on here, when.
Speaker 2: Really the totally knew about that.
Speaker 1: There's a girl in my mind right now who I'm like, she, why is she dating this older guy? It's weird.
Speaker 2: I don't think I heard that.
Speaker 1: It wasn't weird.
Speaker 2: It wasn't sophomore, senior.
Speaker 1: Fourteen to seventeen, all right, whatever, whatever you'd notice. I almost at eighteen. Then I took it back because I don't want to be cool. That's going to be a headline tomorrow. Mickey's okay with statutory rape and I didn't say that in third person?
Speaker 2: And fourteen's a freshmen, yeah, sophomore.
Speaker 1: No, this girl I'm thinking about a fresh rate. She was a freshman dating a SENI.
Speaker 2: Yet I think you're fifteen.
Speaker 1: Okay, fifteen dating s seventeen? And so. On the second night of the show, So Amsterdam, first night, the crowd was just a little bit not the same as the crowds I've witnessed the twelve times before that. I was going, this is my thirteenth show. I kind of know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: So the Dublin was just the Dublin one was.
Speaker 1: Wid on par with everything because the.
Speaker 2: Irish people are like they know how to party.
Speaker 1: It was just easy, breezy getting into the stadium. It was controlled. Everyone was good. Everyone was dressed up like crazy.
Speaker 2: It was like, you know, how good are Irish people?
Speaker 1: So good, so nice, so friendly, and so were the Dutch. I'm obsessed with the Dutch. I want to live in Amsterdam. Yeah, I love Amsterdam. I mark my words. I will live there in my life. And I told you this already, like we have to go live there for a couple months at least at the point before were before we're old, like old old and so, and I said, so we have to find a time machine. So so second night in Amsterdam, I'm thinking my mom and I both commented the first night that wasn't that wasn't that, Like we wish the crowd would have been a bit better.
Speaker 2: It's just used to people going crazy, crying, screaming lyrics.
Speaker 1: Yeah, everyone's dressed up, and this was like they were like the Dutch, like they wear like I wear a tator swift shirk, but that's it. I with my jeans and like, but that's like, that's fine, and that's what most people would do. Right, But at this point, with the aerostour being on for like a year plus, yeah, people are get the vibe of how you're supposed to dress. They're not how you're supposed to do. There's no rules. It really is whatever you want. And I didn't mind that they were dressed as I was like, oh, this is a vibe, but then they it just the energy wasn't there. But I think it's because the Dutch aren't. They don't get too enthusiastic either way. And I like this about them. Let me people they are even keeled. They are not because I was going nuts and dancing and I did not feel judged. I didn't feel like they were like this American is just acting before they were like they liked it and they there was no like sense of disgust. So they don't go either way. They don't get overly enthusiastic and they don't get judgmental either.
Speaker 2: And I like it because because you went to lunch one day, right.
Speaker 1: Yes, I went to lunch many days.
Speaker 2: What happened and know you left you a story about about how even keeled there.
Speaker 1: So I went to lunch one day with my parents in Amsterdam to this amazing place, god A Lovilla, La Villa l a v i A I think is the name of it. It is this like vegetarian brunch spot. It was so good, right off the canals. We went there two days in a row. In fact, so the first day we went, we spent a good amount of money, like almost two hundred dollars. I was going wild. I was like, we were so hungry.
Speaker 2: We're talking euros.
Speaker 1: We're talking euros. We spent a lot. Okay, maybe it wasn't that. It was probably like one hundred. I'm doing my classic Glazer exaggeration. So it was a lot. And we left and I forgot to pay. We're down the street a half hour later shopping and I go, oh, my god, Dad, I forgot to pay because it's usually I'm paying card, but this place was there machine was down and so they were like cash And then I just walked out with a pang, and my mom goes, you need to go back there right now. They're gonna call the cops and they're gonna con fine us. And I go, I have a feeling they don't care, not that they don't care we didn't pay, but they don't care about the time of when I need to get back there to pay. So we took our time, and I daddled back into the store and I go, hey, and I walk up to the girl that was our waitress who I didn't pay, who knew I didn't pay. At this point, I knew she knew because we were you know, memorable, were American. Were loud. My volume can get a little much sometimes and I have to temper it. It's embarrassing, and I'm sorry to be American and be loud, Like I'm really trying to be a good American totally. And so I'm Carrie wrestling all over the place. So is that her show the American Americans? First? Okay, well, I'm trying to be Chloe Kardashian. That's their denim brand American, So trying to be Chloe Kardashian's jeans. So then I go in and they it was I It was as if she didn't know that I had forgotten. But then I go hey, and she's like hey, and I go, I forget abu. She goes, you did, and I'm like, there was no like, oh you're back, and it was just she was so nonplussed by it, or no plussed because I think nonplus actually means you were like shocked sound it means the opposite of what you think. So she was so stoic about it, did not seem to care at all, And I was like, oh my god, this is so the Dutch. They don't freak out about anything. In fact, the lines outside the first night of Ariostour in Amsterdam were so long and usually to get into airstor you can show up she goes on at seven fifteen. You can show up at seven o'clock and get in, no problem, find your seat and see her go on and open the show, no problem. But the lines were so backed up the first night. They fixed it the second and third night there was I saw the first night and I go, Taylor will not have this happen again.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's a thing that she cares about.
Speaker 1: Oh she has her her parents are are walking around the arena and her dad is making sure things are going right. The sounds good kidding, he's on it. She has people that are making sure the audience is like feeling good and everything like they are so on it, and so I knew, like, this will not happen tomorrow, And it didn't happen the next two nights. But I think the line was so backed up it was almost to the street, like it was probably a quarter of a mile long line. And I'm not kidding you. When we walked up in Dublin at the same time, there was no line, so it was like, what's going on here? So and we got in and everything was fine. But when we were walking down like pat you know, you'd walking trying to find the end of the line, walking past the line. In America, people would have been like, like I paid thousands of dollars, like what's going on, Like the show's about to start. These people did not, and I go, we're gonna miss Lover. I was just kind of like already telling them like this isn't good. Let's all unite, like this is bs. We didn't miss Lover. They were right to be. But no one seemed perturbed, no one was upset. They just they're not losing their marbles right stuff, they're not having anxiety. But they live longer than America.
Speaker 2: They're one of the happiest countries in the world.
Speaker 1: It shows, And so the first night I just thought, Okay, that's just there's just the Holland way of like they're not going to lose their ship. They're they're having fun, they're singing all the lyrics, they know the stuff. But it just didn't feel. You didn't feel it in your bones like you feel. Second night though, Oh it was bone rattling, like something happened. So so then second night was amazing, and I'm gonna tell you what happened where I went a little bit viral again or I made the news after this break again because it happened.
Speaker 2: After they're gonna hear a bunch of you know.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, so many I can't even wait. I hear about this promo codes. They're exciting, unpredictable too. It might be my name, who knows, but how do you spell it? I don't know. All right, we'll be right back, Okay, so we're back. So then the third night again just cocophonous, insane crowd, even better than the second. And Taylor even was like, guys, did you do you save your energy for the third show? So it was interesting to say that she said that she goes, I don't tell the first two shows, but something is different this night and it was third night was so amazing, and I was so happy because my dad was there and got to see it, and we were in a better spot than the first show he saw to see the screens and our screens are really beautiful. What we were in a better spot? Yeah, my dad emotionally and I actually we kind of were. I've had a couple moments on this trip when you're traveling with your parents and you're alone, you turn into a teenager again where you're kind of a brat, and I've had to apologize for some behavior regress.
Speaker 2: So what was How was it different having your dad there? Was it? Were you nervous? Do you are you able to just block because sometimes you take somebody to a concert, you feel like you're responsible for their fun.
Speaker 1: I think that I like to show off how much I love her and how much a part of my life she is because my dad does understand, but I don't think he understands the extent of how happy she makes me. And I think I like to really exude that even more that because I know it makes him happy to see me happy and he maybe understands it more and isn't as you know, a little like uh, what's what's the what's the word I'm looking for? Where you kind of roll your eyes about it, clinical, cynical about it. And I can see this sincerity that that I have for it, because after the first show he was like, everyone knows all the words, and I'm like, I know all the words. Yes, everyone, I'm not I'm not alone in this obsessions.
Speaker 2: Also, he might think what you're like kind of maybe the most obsessed person with Taylor, And then he gets there and he's like, oh, Nicky's just man with in this context, this is the only context where my daughter is completely normal, totally he.
Speaker 1: And maybe that's why he was crying.
Speaker 2: He was like, she's not special or no, she's not weird.
Speaker 1: Yes, she's not weird. Yeah that could.
Speaker 2: He's a big music guy, he's a he's a Beatles guy.
Speaker 1: But he just when he goes to concerts, he just he will just nod his head slowly. I'm just like like almost a bobblehead that is in a point to trum or earthquake, just like very subtle, like someone shook a desk and walked by it, like just nodding his head gently at a rockous song, you know, like he does, and which is weird because.
Speaker 2: He's a musician.
Speaker 1: He might he might be Dutch man. It's like he was being so Dutch so and he split all the bills with me on all the meals. So he's gone, he's going Dutch. So he he he was nice to see him. See, oh man, I'm trying so then he uh so after So the third show is crazy. We're leaving and on the way out, we we always leave when I'm with my parents, we leave two songs early because my mom they just want to get out and they want to be safe in a cab.
Speaker 2: My mom's a broken woman.
Speaker 1: My mom's a broken woman, doesn't want to deal with crowds. And I've seen the show so many times, so I'm okay leaving for Mastermind and Karma. There's just two songs left. And although I had a feeling, I knew Travis was there, so she was going to do the famous Karma is the guy on the Chiefs coming straight home too?
Speaker 2: Oh he does that when he's there. Yes, Oh that's kind of nice. Oh you've got a Travis.
Speaker 1: So this is what happens. So on the way out, I'm walking out and we're going down these escalators to get to the exit, and I all of a sudden, I see this guy dressed in all white white pants, white shirt, looking really like put together, with like a greenish hat on, and I go, God, that looks like Travis. And he's kind of like running, not running, but walking at a fit fast clip, and I go, is that Travis? And I go no, because it it doesn't. It looks like someone who's dressed as Travis for the event. And he has like a New Heights hat on his podcast, Like it looked like the hat that I have. That's a New Heights hat. So I go, that's a Travis. It's someone that's like dressed as Travis. And this is all within seconds because it's very quick. And then I go, oh my god, no that is Travis, because there's a security guard with him and I could see he's he's going back to.
Speaker 2: Meet her and you know him. You were on a TV show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I did a TV show with him, Like, I've met him. He's said my name on his podcast, like, so I was like, oh, that'd be if I would have run into him, even I don't even know if I would have been like, it's nicky Glaser, Like I'm even annoyed at myself for even thinking that I would do that. So I might not have done that, but I didn't have the chance to do because he was already below us, going down the escalator that we were just now boarding on, so he was like, you know, one level below. But it was enough for me to scream we love you Travis, which the Swifties do. We're obsessed with their relationship and we love how happy he makes her and we had just seen it.
Speaker 2: That's everybody's into Travis. Oh my god, we're so universal.
Speaker 1: Because she did three songs that night in her mashup that were one was So high School, which is about him, and the other two were songs she's written previously, but they we know that she put So high School in the middle of them to indicate that these two songs now gave a Travis vibe for her, and they're about growing old with someone and finding your person, and so we just know she's so in love, like it's just so sweet, and so we love him, and I do love Trav. I met him. I admire that he went on stage and did that, you know, did the bit with her, and I thought he was so funny in it, and I just I think he's great. I just love I just love him. And I hear he's good at football. I hear he's pretty darn good.
Speaker 2: I don't know that.
Speaker 1: He's one of the best tight ends ever. No, I'm joking because I don't. I don't understand football exactly as much as I would want to. But I did write you the other night to explain something to me.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, have we done We haven't done that yet.
Speaker 1: Let me just get really quickly, so I I right after this happens, I go, let me just make a selfie. Maybe I'll put this on my Instagram story that we saw Travis. When I take selfie videos, I don't know or like any kind of video. I don't know if I'm going to post it. I'm just like making content and we'll see if it sticks. So I took a video of like we just saw Travis, and I told the story. Then I send it to Emily, my girl, being like is this TikTok worthy? And I didn't even know she posted on TikTok because I don't want to look. I don't want to see the comments. I don't want to see likes. I just want to just and she posted on TikTok. And then yesterday we get to Zurich and later in the night I see an US Weekly headline that says Nicki Glazer was flustered seeing Travis Kelsey at Taylor Swift show. Nicki Gleazer okay, US Weekly, the Captain Niki Glaser loves Travis Kelce and her reaction to running into him during the last night's aerostour show and Amsterdam is priceless. Read more at the Lincoln Bio. And I saw that, and you didn't know it because I just didn't want to make it a thing. But I was fucking panicking because I don't like people to try to insert themselves in Taylor Swifts to get headlines. Yeah, and that is not what I was trying to do. I don't like when people talk about Taylor Swift so that they can get headlines. I've even accused some people of doing it in the past when I was wrong and they weren't. It was the same thing that just happened to me. They're true fan, they talk about her and then but there are people that use her and for clips if they know that if they mention her, they're gonna get likes. I really promise you, I am not making Taylor Swifts content for the likes. I'm doing it to supply Swifties with stuff that I think will interest them, because I'm a swift seat and I know what interests Swifties. In fact, when I tape at aristour and I'm recording all of this footage, I really now I know why I'm going to so many shows so I can make because there are Swifties that have reached out to me that said, you have the best footage fan footage of Taylor Swift we have ever seen on my stories, and I get so much feedback, and I'm I'm not saying I'm doing it all for them, because obviously I'm having a fun time, but I am making amazing videos that are fun to watch if you're a Swifty, captivating to watch parts of the show that have not been captured that I've seen in the ways that I'm capturing them. So I'm not just going in vain. I really am. I decided three shows ago that I was like, Okay, Nikki, you don't get to enjoy this concert because you're actually going to document it for people. You you need to spend time making these shots as beautiful as you can, making sure you're getting the.
Speaker 2: Right angles, and propret telling the story.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I really am trying to do that now and it's diminishing my enjoyment of the show for it. I'm not saying that I'm a hero, but I am an anti hero. So anyway, I read that headline and I like, in my soul, I was like freaking out because I'm like, I never want Taylor Swift to think that I am putting her boyfriend's name in something to try to get her tension. And I also hope that they don't think that I was saying, like I love you Travis, like I love he. I was just saying we love you Travis for him to know that Swifties are so happy they're in love, like not like I just didn't want anyone to I didn't want her.
Speaker 2: I was really about her.
Speaker 1: I'm not even looking at it because it's none of my business. I just know like when you said it, no, everyone was just gonna it was Holland Man. They didn't give a shit. They literally did not give a shit. And so my parents are freaking out. They're like, I can't believe you just saw Travis because they barely saw it. They were like, I thought it was a big guy in a white outfit. So anyway, I was panicking in my heart. We went to dinner. I was kind of in a bad mood because I'm like, oh my god, people are gonna think that I'm using her, and she's gonna think I'm using her to get headlines. She's never ever gonna want to even like know me or like I'm just like a nuisance to her at this point, probably, and I should just shut the fuck up. And I can't believe this, and I was embarrassed. And then I remembered it's gonna go away so fast, and it's no one's gonna talk about it, and it doesn't matter. Only US Weekly is going to post this and no one's gonna see it. And then I just forgave myself for it. I had a nice night and I tucked it away and I did not let it bother me, and I because because of what happened with my parents earlier, I was like, I'm just gonna treat it like that and know that this is going to go away, and that no one's gonna pick it up and make it into something that's not.
Speaker 2: Is it gonna affect the way you do other things in the future so that you don't get yes bust, like you know, called out for something like that.
Speaker 1: I think it's smart. I think it's just gonna make me more mindful about the things I say and to be more authentic in how I speak and think about, like do if the person that I wouldn't want to see the season? What do I want to see? What do I want to say? And so it will make me actually more authentic and not as like just going for a laugh yeah or whatever. I just I think it actually is a good thing. It's gonna make me just live my life more like without I'm just gonna be myself, but think about how I want to be myself. So actually it's calculated.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Final thought, what the hell does it mean? I was reading about NFL scoring because I really want to understand the game of football in a way that is like really really in depth, Like I think I might want to take a course or something. I was looking up NFL scoring. I understand touchdowns, I understand Yeah.
Speaker 2: Instead of that final thought, you had a Julie lunch story? Oh yeah, did you tell that one? No?
Speaker 1: But today at lunch, we went to a place and we got there. We walk up and there's like a snooty guy at the front, like he's the host or whatever. And I go, I know, I know you. You your face during the story. So we walk up and I go, do you guys have I go a table for four? And he goes, do you have a reservation? And I go The place is literally.
Speaker 2: Empty, literally nobody else is there.
Speaker 1: Dozens of tables. I'm talking like twenty four tables is huge. And I go, no, but do you think you can fit us in? As like a joke? I wasn't trying to be rude folk, I was being I was trying to be funny. I wasn't trying to be rude. I couldn't understand how it could come off rude. But I go, no, we don't, but do you think it could fit us in? Like I guess he didn't like it. I'm drinking a Starbucks, we look American. I'm sure he's just like, fuck these people, who knows what happened in his day? So he sat us. We're sitting there and I have my Starbucks cup on the table, by the way. I knew there was a part of my mind that was like Nikki, or even though you don't need a drink, order one because you don't want them to think that they're missing out on a sale because you brought in your dirty Starbucks cup. So I got a coke zero, even though I didn't want one. Then ten minutes into our meal, my Starbucks cup has been on the table the whole time. It's full, by the way, and it's not a dirty looking one. It's clean looking. It's nice. It has a nice straw, like I'm not like shaking the ice around and sucking on it and biting the straw like a heathen. He goes, ma'am, do you want me to throw this away for you? He's not our waiter, by the way, And I go no, it's literally half full. It's a venti iced thing and it's half fult And he goes, you want me to throw away for you? And I go, oh no, I go oh sorry, I'll put it on the ground. He goes, yes, please, and I'm like and then my mom is raging. She goes, why did he make you do that? And I go because this is trashy looking and they want the tables to look. I mean, it bothered me, but I got it, you know, like I already felt a shame by it when I walked in, so I kind of knew. So I put it down, no problem, And my mom is just incensed and she's sitting He's behind me at this point, but my mom is facing him and is just looking at him, and she goes, oh, I hate him, and he's he's She goes my hatred for him. He's gonna come all over my face. And we go what, And she goes, he's gonna come on my face? How how I feel about him? He's gonna come up. I don't know why she chose to say it like that, but she didn't. Isn't that what she said?
Speaker 2: Yeah? It was crazy.
Speaker 1: She said he's gonna come on my face and we go what, And then she started laughing. And then she goes, or my food at this point because I hate him so much? Or she goes, no, probably your food, NICKI, He's going to come in that. So she was hilarious and and that was that.
Speaker 2: Story, but she just kept going back to it too. I was let me see the picture that you took.
Speaker 1: I took a picture of you. Got yeah, you look at your face. Was so funny because you were just so disturbed by her comment in the most in the perfect way, you got to answer.
Speaker 2: There she is.
Speaker 1: When we were in Amsterdam and my dad we went to the Taylor Shift show the second night or the first and second night. My mom and I went alone and my dad hung back. We were there the first day and we're walking around the red light district and well we were there the night before the first show, and my Dad's like, welcome back to here tomorrow. Maybe, uh, you know, step into one of these places. Mama goes, you should, you should? And I go, really he should? And she was like I don't care, and I go, yes you do. And then today we were talking about it and I guess my dad joked about it to you or something, and I go, I go, Chris. My mom literally was like, you should he Jake get something. I don't care and she goes, I didn't say that. I go, yes you did, and you go and I go, actually, you go, you should pay me.
Speaker 2: I can see.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So bottom line is I'm trying to figure out football and I don't know what a safety is. But now I realize it's when you get tackled in your own end zone, in your own end zone yet, or you fumble the ball on your own end zone.
Speaker 2: No, it would be a tackle or or a fumble either way.
Speaker 1: So like when they hike the ball to the quarterback and he's going to throw it and then they tackle him, that would be a safety.
Speaker 2: Yes, if he is not moving forward he or running back is moving backward or has just moved backwards, and they have not they have not made enough progress in the field of play.
Speaker 1: Then you pass the field to play.
Speaker 2: So if you go pass the line, if you go past the end zone or even the line of scrimmage, and somebody pushes you back, that's not a safety. Forward forward progress is.
Speaker 1: Because you did go for it a little bit.
Speaker 2: But if somebody gets if they hike the ball to the quarterback, he's already in the end zone and he gets tackled in there, or the running back whatever it is. They they were the tight end safety.
Speaker 1: Not Travis Kelsey because he would never get would never he would never get never what is it called get a safety? He would never get Like if Tom Brady got tackled in the end zone.
Speaker 2: For a safety he got for a safety? No, he would you say, Well, you wouldn't say tackled for a safety.
Speaker 1: What would you say, like there was a safety? Like what how do you say it? Because it doesn't make sense because I know there's also a position called the safety.
Speaker 2: Yes, yea.
Speaker 1: So how would you say if like they got a safety that's other team? Like what how do you use.
Speaker 2: The word safety? That's a safety?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Oh hey, Bob, so there's been a safety on the play?
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh, it's a safety. You would say that at a party to your.
Speaker 2: Friend, Yeah, safety chos, Yeah, if you're eating nachos. But the guys, my guys and you go.
Speaker 1: Off, Yeah, could you just say safety.
Speaker 2: That's a safety? Yeah, that's a safe or safety? Okay.
Speaker 1: Safety is starting to sound like one of those words that doesn't make sense anymore because we've said it so much. So I'm going to safely get us out of this. Thank you for listening to the podcast. We will be back next week in studio with Brian Frangie. Oh, he wasn't on the show today because we have a bad connection in this hostel in Zurich, but he will be back with us on Tuesday next week. So thank you so much for listening. I hope you guys are having a great summer. Dates coming up include Charlotte this Friday. That's tomorrow in Charlotte, and then on Saturday, I'm going to be in Hyannas, Massachusetts. Oh sorry, I'm going to be in Charlotte on Saturday. I'll be in Hyanna's, Massachusetts on Sunday, and then the following week I will be in Vegas at the Venetian with David Spaith Friday and Saturday, amazing shows. Those will sell out, but you could plan a trip last minute right now and get tickets and go. And then the following week I'm gonna be somewhere oh maybe no where.
Speaker 2: I think I watched that something.
Speaker 1: We should do something. Thanks for listening, guys, don't be up buying. Yah