Speaker 1: It's another jubile phone frame Mornings on the twenties. Hello, Yeah, what's this is?
Speaker 2: Donk?
Speaker 1: Is this Lewis's mom?
Speaker 3: I'm sorry? Who's calling?
Speaker 1: Donk?
Speaker 3: Donk? Who are you calling from?
Speaker 1: I was looking for Louis's mom.
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm I'm Louis's mom.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's up? I'm so.
Speaker 2: My name is Paul Dounkler, but like everybody calls me Donk. So the kids called me Donk too.
Speaker 3: Okay, what wh why does this have to do with my son?
Speaker 1: Oh? My bad?
Speaker 2: I forgot to like get to like the main part. So, like Lewis's normal teacher is I'll like on a leave of absence or whatever, and so I'm the substitute for the next few months. And so like Donk just wanted to give some of the parents a call, you know, kind of go over some stuff from my croculum, you know what I.
Speaker 1: Mean, your curriculum. Yachdied.
Speaker 2: So I figured I just like call the parents, break it down a little bit, you know, just because I'm gonna be like, you know, in charge of your tops for a while.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, all right, how long is this going to take?
Speaker 1: And I have a meeting in No, it won't take long.
Speaker 2: I just wanted to let you know, like my goal is so I get all the kids in my fifth grade class that I'm subbing for right now.
Speaker 1: Uh like ready for college.
Speaker 2: Donk is wondering if you wouldn't mind chipping in a little bit.
Speaker 1: We'll need some like red.
Speaker 2: Solo cups, and like if you have a ping pong table, I'm looking for any parents that might be willing to like donate that for a few months.
Speaker 1: Just to use it.
Speaker 3: Why would you need red solo cups?
Speaker 2: Liked uncle saying my goal is to get like these kids interested in college.
Speaker 1: So we're gonna have like a pong day.
Speaker 3: Are you excuse me? You're gonna have beer punk? These are these are ten year olds, if you excuse me, like this this is not are you serious right now?
Speaker 1: Yeah? But like I can say, what was your name?
Speaker 3: I need to write it down, don Doc Donk, Donk.
Speaker 2: Okay, So, like I can see how that concern would be there for a second because I said beer, you know what I mean. But like it'll be fun because it's like ruber, you know, because like they're a little too young to be drinking. So Donk wants them to get interested in college and like, basically you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Like, college is good. I'm sorry, aren't you dunk yadi?
Speaker 3: Why are you referring to yourself in the third person?
Speaker 2: No, there's only one of us here, Like, it's just me, it's just Donk over here talking to you. I don't think there's not another person.
Speaker 3: You're referring to yourself as the third person? Do you know what I mean by that?
Speaker 1: No, there's only you and Donk on the phone.
Speaker 3: Yes, you just did it again, you and Donk. Why don't you just say you and me? Why are you referring to yourself like you're another person in the third person?
Speaker 1: Okay, Like, I don't believe I'm even having.
Speaker 3: This conversation right now. I am confused because I do you have anything else to say? Because, like I'm I've had enough. It's ridiculous that you want to you want to teach, You want to teach ten year olds that college it is about partying.
Speaker 1: That is the audience.
Speaker 2: Like, well, I figure we could do flip cup day, we could do bear pong day.
Speaker 3: You No, absolutely not. This is idiotic. I will definitely be calling the school and reporting you. I do not want you teaching my child. I'm going to see that Lewis Is is switched into a different fifth grade class if I have to, which would be really sad for him because he loves all the kids in his class. But I cannot you. You are an idiot. Do you have anything else you need to tell me?
Speaker 2: So, like, okay, I'm just going to go ahead and guess just because of like your reaction, like you don't want him to start lifting weights?
Speaker 3: What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: Oh, this is actually Jubil from the Jubil Show doing a phone brank on you and your husband set you up.
Speaker 1: What it's a joke. Yeah, he said that your son's teacher is going.
Speaker 2: To be out for a few months and he wanted you to have the worst substitute ever.
Speaker 1: So I am going to kill him.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 1: That's a relief wake up every morning with Jubile phone Franks