Speaker 1: Ladakasia kara rincon and contracted me the only kanoty as your longa your name reception, la your asta.
Speaker 2: Don't you under style.
Speaker 3: Three Moti understands three three dolls something understand taboting that that's all to nemis.
Speaker 4: Okay, So I guess I've got some explaining to do. So the last time you saw me alive, I had just been dumped into the swamp in the trunk of my car, and everyone thought that was the end of old Nacho. But you can't keep old Nachos down. What you didn't know was that this wasn't my first time being locked in my trunk, And after I watched Uncut Gems, I had a secret latch built into my trunk just in case of scenarios like this, because if you stay ready, you ain't gotta get ready.
Speaker 5: Suck on that sadler.
Speaker 4: Bada bing bada boom. Nacho lives to bet another day?
Speaker 2: Right wrong?
Speaker 6: Hey mister, hey, wake up, buddy?
Speaker 2: You okay?
Speaker 7: Where am I?
Speaker 2: You're in the middle of the road.
Speaker 4: What are you doing here?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 4: You're trying to be Gator food.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Who am I?
Speaker 4: That's right, I have amnesia. How could I forget I know, right, What are the chances?
Speaker 2: What did I just say?
Speaker 4: Anyway, for the purposes of this story, we're going to consider me too. From people me the Nacho that you know and love that remembers everything. Let's call him just old Nachos and John Doe or Nacho Light, the guy with amnesia occupying my sexy ass body for the moment.
Speaker 2: What did I just say?
Speaker 9: So?
Speaker 2: Am I dead?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: But I'm also not really alive either. Anyway, back to our story. Like I said, I've been at the hospital the whole time, and I just happened to be in the same room where Raoul is recovering from his concussion.
Speaker 2: What a lucky.
Speaker 4: Coincidence only in novelas. Meanwhile, Luisa got engaged like what's up with that? And lastly, Sarah finally recovered after her accident and Estraya finally came clean about her search for Gad and let's just say it didn't go over super well. Anyway, Let's get back to the really important story.
Speaker 2: Mind not sure? Oh is it real? He said you?
Speaker 10: Is it real?
Speaker 2: He said you? Oh my god, I pray for this.
Speaker 5: I I can't believe it.
Speaker 2: We don't don't touch me.
Speaker 4: What's going on?
Speaker 2: Nurse? Nurse? Help? Dad called down?
Speaker 4: No, no, who are you? I'm not your dad?
Speaker 2: With help? Help? Help?
Speaker 5: What's going on in here?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 5: Sir, I'm gonna need you to compose yourself or I'm gonna have to ask you to leave.
Speaker 10: Oh that, don't you recognize me?
Speaker 2: I'm your son.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, I know what are you talking for?
Speaker 2: The heat?
Speaker 4: Append a heat of what?
Speaker 2: I'm sorry?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 4: No, none of these, none of the rings, any bells?
Speaker 2: Miss?
Speaker 10: How long has he been here? About six weeks?
Speaker 11: He walked in one day looking like a zombie and didn't have any identifying information, just the clothes on his back in a small statue of San Martin de Pores.
Speaker 8: Look, I've got a lot to do.
Speaker 5: Are you all gonna be all right in here?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 5: Yes, I think so, because I'm gonna go.
Speaker 2: You're my son and you're my bob.
Speaker 11: Yeah, all right, this is getting weird, so I'm gonna go.
Speaker 5: Good luck.
Speaker 3: You don't remember anything, you don't remember me?
Speaker 2: No, I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: The first thing I remember is.
Speaker 2: Walking into this, this hospital.
Speaker 10: And it doesn't matter, it doesn't matter. What matters is that you are alive. You are alive and it is a miracle that I am never going to leave your side again.
Speaker 2: Let me be that you stop stop it.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna stop kissing my hands. Okay that makes me feel uncomfortable.
Speaker 10: Yes, of course we will take it slow.
Speaker 2: But you you said, my name is.
Speaker 10: Nacho, like.
Speaker 2: Nacho Cheese. I remember Nacho Cheese.
Speaker 10: It's short for Rignacchio. And we have a lot of catching up to But first there is something I have to.
Speaker 2: Do, Raoul.
Speaker 10: Where is history?
Speaker 12: You sure you want to do this now more than ever? And dah, I pray for one more day with your father, and now I finally have it. I have to make things right.
Speaker 10: Natcho. Can I call you Nacho?
Speaker 2: But if you have to, I have something I need to do.
Speaker 10: But when I get back, we are going to talk about everything.
Speaker 2: Raul.
Speaker 10: Can you stay here with your father?
Speaker 6: Of course, we have a lot of catching up to do, right, Babby, as excited as I.
Speaker 4: Am, my poppy even less, Nacho, you're not smiling.
Speaker 12: It's just upstairs room five before perfect guard him with your life. Now I am off to fight the dragon and to rescue that.
Speaker 4: I'm what the hell is going on?
Speaker 2: I'm really confused.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he said, stuff like that. Sometimes you get used to it.
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna lie me hinting. It's pretty weird to be narrating a scene I'm in, but corporeal problems aside, it's nice to see us stave On finally showing some growth. I guess he is a grower, not a shower. Now let's check in on how Louisa is handling her upcoming nuptials.
Speaker 13: And then he said, send me some feet picks. Yes, yes, with my tall rings and everything. Now, girl, I'm telling you is rough up in these streets, so it's up.
Speaker 14: Why the emergency text?
Speaker 5: Well, remember how I was telling you about that doctor Joel.
Speaker 13: Hmmmm, mister perfect, the one of the washboard abs who adopts puppies on weekends or a volunteer firefighter or something.
Speaker 2: That's the one. Well he asked me to marry.
Speaker 14: Yeah, okay, wait wait, are you are you serious?
Speaker 7: Uh huh?
Speaker 14: I thought you guys had only known each other a.
Speaker 2: Couple of weeks.
Speaker 14: I know, I know it's sudden, but that's why I need your help.
Speaker 13: He knows neither of our families will accept this because it's so fast, so he wants to be low.
Speaker 14: Wait a minute, Lisa, this is crazy. What are you talking about.
Speaker 10: It's a delicate situation.
Speaker 11: That's that's why I need someone I trust to help me.
Speaker 2: Okay, I I want you to marry us. What you're an elected official?
Speaker 6: Wait?
Speaker 14: Wait, wait wait, Luisa, this is this is nuts. Could I technically marry you?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 14: I could, but this is a terrible idea. I mean, have you talked to anyone about this yet? Like your family, stem on your daughter.
Speaker 5: I don't want to involve them.
Speaker 2: I already know what they'll say.
Speaker 5: That's why I'm coming to you.
Speaker 11: This is the first time in my life I've been able to make decisions for myself.
Speaker 5: No one has ever.
Speaker 6: Trusted me to run my own life. They all think I'm an idiot.
Speaker 2: I really need you to support me. Just hear me out.
Speaker 14: Oh Luisa, I don't know about trust me.
Speaker 5: I know what I'm doing, do you, girl?
Speaker 4: Because this all seems like a terrible decision. Oh Luisa, what kind of a Roco mango are you dragging Alicia into? And speaking of a Roco mango, there's one being mixed back at the hospital right now.
Speaker 10: Estraya, there you are. I am here to save the day.
Speaker 5: Oh hell no, not you now.
Speaker 10: Look, I know we didn't always get along in the past.
Speaker 5: Oh are you serious get along?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 5: First off, you are a nightmare to work for.
Speaker 8: Okay, you are nasty, you leave tonail clippers everywhere, and you always left streaks in your charms. It still gives me nightmares. I just get sick thinking about it. And second off, you are a lion ass hypocrite and you literally got elected by being hateful towards by community. And third you have the most stupidest space I've ever seen.
Speaker 10: That's one personal.
Speaker 2: Look.
Speaker 8: Whatever you have to say, I'm not interested, Okay, so please do me a favorite and go play some traffic.
Speaker 10: I'm here to rescue Gabby. You said, what bitch estraya.
Speaker 12: I know you have no reason to trust me that I've done terrible things in the past, but please believe me when I tell you that.
Speaker 10: I am trying to change.
Speaker 12: Sometimes it takes losing someone you love to make you realize that the lies aren't worth it.
Speaker 5: Wow, you really loved natural Huh?
Speaker 2: I did? I'll do.
Speaker 10: Please let me help you.
Speaker 5: Okay, what do you want?
Speaker 10: I want to help you rescue Gary and I know exactly where she is here.
Speaker 5: What like in this hospital here.
Speaker 8: Yep, what kind of coincidence is that?
Speaker 10: Now that you mentioned it, it does seem like a lot is going on at this hospital. But that is not important. I have a plan to get her out, and I just need you to come with me.
Speaker 5: Why me, why me? Step By?
Speaker 10: I need you to dress up like a maid, say hey, there we go.
Speaker 8: I was waiting for the real step By the show up. I know you was gonna be on support it.
Speaker 12: It's all part of the plan. Look, this is our one chance at freeing Gabby once and for all.
Speaker 2: So are you in?
Speaker 5: I I can not unless Sarah gives me her blessing.
Speaker 2: Who the hell is Sarah? Who you?
Speaker 5: Okay, there's my girlfriend. She just got out of a coma.
Speaker 8: And look, it's the long story, and it's actually none of your business. The point is, if I'm gonna do this, I need to clear with her first.
Speaker 2: Are you serious?
Speaker 12: I am here offering to the blowtorch to my life and you need to clear it with your little girlfriend. I am blowing up everything. I just left the most important moment of my entire life a miracle, literal miracle.
Speaker 2: Thank you Jesus?
Speaker 7: Like that?
Speaker 10: Like fine, whatever?
Speaker 4: You just you you go and stay on geto, I said, Chico, what kind of crazy scheme do you have cooked up? Well, it looks like Astraya has her work cut out for her. Meanwhile, Raoul is getting some unexpected visitors. Why would I keep betting on horses after I lost all my money?
Speaker 6: I don't know, puppy, you really have a thing for horses. One time you said to me, I wish you were a horse.
Speaker 4: But that doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 2: Who would do that?
Speaker 7: You?
Speaker 2: You did that? I hope I'm not interrupting?
Speaker 7: What? What?
Speaker 2: What are you?
Speaker 6: What are you doing here?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 9: Hey, I came as soon as I could.
Speaker 2: I was worried. I mean, you sounded terrible. You know, you call me? I did m Hello, nasty?
Speaker 7: Not so.
Speaker 9: I thought you were dead, like I was pretty sure, because if you weren't dead, I was gonna kill you.
Speaker 4: And I'm pretty sure I didn't kill you.
Speaker 2: So uh what?
Speaker 6: Oh, he's got anesia. He doesn't remember who he is or anything.
Speaker 2: No, it doesn't not real.
Speaker 5: That only happens to soap operas, you know.
Speaker 2: It's real.
Speaker 6: I've been catching him up on his whole life, you know. I Oh, I told him about how you beat me up. But that were friends. You've just kind of been telling him everything about my life, you know, So you have.
Speaker 2: No idea who I am?
Speaker 9: Not the faintest mm hmm, Gonzalo the load shark. I let your money a bunch of times. I'm the reason you don't have either of your pinky toes.
Speaker 4: I don't have pinking toes my picking toe.
Speaker 9: Yeah, my man, good times.
Speaker 2: So Raoul, how you feeling but uh.
Speaker 6: Not bad, doctor says, the concussions getting better. Listen about the money I owe you?
Speaker 4: You owe him money.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's a long story.
Speaker 2: Like father, like son.
Speaker 7: Relax.
Speaker 2: I'm not here for the money. I'm here because we're friends, right.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, yeah, we're friends for sure.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 9: Visiting someone at the hospital is a friendly.
Speaker 2: Thing to do, I guess. So why do you and I go for friendly little walk?
Speaker 4: Oh boy, it looks like the waiaua doesn't fall far from the tree. I don't like the sound of this walk. Well, let's leave this little family reunion and see how Astrea is faring with Sarah.
Speaker 8: Hey, I told you I didn't want to see you, I know, and I wouldn't respect your wishes, But I also love the shit out of you and can't stand that you're.
Speaker 5: Upset with me.
Speaker 11: Sounds rough.
Speaker 8: You have every right to be upset, and if you never want to speak to me again, you'll be totally justified.
Speaker 10: But I just.
Speaker 5: I need you to understand something first.
Speaker 11: I understand everything.
Speaker 5: Please, please, please, just let me explain telling you I love you.
Speaker 8: It's one of the hardest things I've ever done in my life. And it's not because you're hard to love. You're amazing. You're more than I deserve, and I fell for you the moment I met you. But loving someone is scary, and the last time I did it turned out really bad. Jee, I don't want to Please just listen, Okay. When Gabby went missing, I fell into a black hole. I've spent the last six years feeling completely helpless knowing that you can help the.
Speaker 5: Person you love. It's the worst feeling in the world.
Speaker 8: I felt it when Gabby disappeared, and I felt it again when they told me about your accident. I know I messed up with you big time, but please believe me when I say that I wasn't.
Speaker 5: Trying to hurt you. I was scared of hurting myself.
Speaker 8: But I don't care if I get hurt anymore, nothing could be worse than sitting by your bed wondering if you were.
Speaker 5: Going to wake up. I love you, Sarah, and I promise you that I won't ever hold the truth back from you again, which is why I'm here.
Speaker 8: Okay, outside this door Esteban God that is saying he's found Gabby. He has a plan for how to rescue her, and he needs me to do it. But I'm not going to do anything unless you tell me I should. I'm not trying to trick you or force you into saying yes. This is me telling you that what happened in my past doesn't matter. What I want most is a future with you. So if you want me to, I'll let this whole thing go here and now it's up to you.
Speaker 14: So, just to.
Speaker 11: Recap, your ex girlfriend is kidnapped. Yeah, and your old boss slash current mayor has a plan to arrest her. Yes, and you're asking my permission.
Speaker 5: Yes.
Speaker 11: Look, I don't know what kind of relationships you've been in before.
Speaker 5: I haven't really been in another serious relationship.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I can tell well this really is and how it works. You don't have to ask my permission to do stuff.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know, but I'm trying to be radically honest and stuff.
Speaker 11: Yeah, and I want you to be honest. But being in a relationship doesn't mean we have to clear everything with each other. That's what trust is for. That's why I was and still a I'm so mad at you because you broke that trust.
Speaker 5: So what are you saying?
Speaker 11: I'm saying, grow up? Of course you should go and rescue this girl.
Speaker 5: And you're not going to be mad.
Speaker 11: Are you going to rescue her vagina in your mouth?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 11: Then no, I'm not going to be mad. But you being radically honest and fix what you did, and you're just gonna have to live with that.
Speaker 5: I love you.
Speaker 10: Go do what you have to do.
Speaker 11: We can talk when you get back.
Speaker 4: Youch not the answer you were expecting Hans today. Well these two ever work it out. I know what you're thinking, who knows and who cares?
Speaker 2: I don't you know what? I want to know?
Speaker 4: What the happened to?
Speaker 2: Gabby?
Speaker 7: The Princess of South Beach Season two was produced by Sonoto in partnership with Our Heart's Michael Touda Network. Created and directed by Jasmine Rometto, written by Jazmine Romero with help from Anissa Hendrix. Produced by Luisa Duardo Castillo, Executive produced by Jasmine Romero. Executive produced by Conaal Bayne and Jessel Bances for iHeart and Camilla Victoriano and Josha Weinstein for Sonoro. Performances in this episode by Danny Pino, Paco Loosano, Andy Bustigios, Raoul Sparson, Kelsey gann Jazmine Romero, Gina Torres, Ex Mayo, Alfredo Narciso, and Kueitan. Our production manager is Kerenza Childis. Recording engineering and sound design by Luin Rigoyan and Juan Diaz, with help from Cassandra Tinajro and Andres Bayena. Casting a coordination by Kerenza Chaildis, Ansli Martinez, Alex Gonzalez and Andres Childis. Theme song and original music by Rodrigo Garcia. Rolis theme song performed by Jafet, Samajoa and Carol Velasco voices recorded at the Invisible Studios in Los Angeles, the Ralely Room in New York, and the Hollowod Halls in Portland, with engineering by Charles Carroll, David Wilson, Neil Wagenson, Sam Bear Brett Tubin and Justin Philps with special thanks to Heronimoabila