Speaker 1: It's time for the Bobby Bones post show. Here's your host, Bobby Bone.
Speaker 2: Here is a voicemail that we got last night.
Speaker 3: Go ahead.
Speaker 4: Hey, I got a question for you guys.
Speaker 5: So, Rachel and Adam I got a friend.
Speaker 4: They went on this one trip to Croatia, and I swear to God, within a week they made fifteen posts about this trip and it's still continuing up to a week afterward. They're probably at least up to eighteen posts on their Instagram about this trip. So my question for you guys is what is too many posts about a trip? What is the maximum amount of posts you can make about a trip without it actually getting annoying.
Speaker 3: I don't think there's a number. They've exceeded it, though it's their.
Speaker 6: Account what they want.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you can put slides up right, I mean you could put like a ten picture post. Yeah.
Speaker 7: I like that.
Speaker 3: I'm not going to do more than three, and I'm going to space out one to two big time, and even then I'm probably not get it, probably max two. But the first one's gonna be a ten picture slide. But I don't do the just thinking about like two years later, when you want to brag about something you do just thinking about the time I won Dancing with the Stars, and then you put up a poster that's just a brag, that's just a time machine brag. So I don't know they had a good time. It's their account. I don't hate them. I do see where that could be annoying. But maybe it's it sounds like he's a bit trigger because he didn't get to go, or like he's a little too annoyed, because you can fix that. It's not like it's being shoved in your face. You can mute them, swipe back and block them, you can follow them, you can do or you can, like he said, move your finger exactly and scan it up. But yes, I guess I'm not annoyed by the overposting of things because the algorithm doesn't really send you all them at once. I think what I kind of roll my eyes at, not in an angry way, is when people do the brag posts just thinking about when I and it's always something they want to bring back up and brag about.
Speaker 7: Again.
Speaker 6: You just called the time machine brag.
Speaker 3: I don't know what I said.
Speaker 7: That's a good name for it, I mean, but sometimes you you know, like how your phone pops up memories and like something pops up from us, like I don't know, ten years ago, and you're like, that's so cool, I should post that. Not bragging, but the picture is kind of cool.
Speaker 2: That's funny though.
Speaker 8: Yeah, a one memory stuff that's fine. Yeah, different than but there's definitely.
Speaker 3: A difference in that. And like a time machine brag, like the time I got to go to and then it's you're just posting somebody can remember, you know. Yeah, but even then who cares, Like it doesn't matter how affects me. It's your account. Do whatever you want. And if people get so annoyed, they won't follow you anymore.
Speaker 7: Would you involove someone if they get annoying. I actually really don't unfollow people. I just mute them. That way, they never know they've been unfollowed.
Speaker 3: And I'm not trying to prove a point, like I just unfollowed you, But I've probably muted like fifteen people and I never see their stuff.
Speaker 2: So why not just unfollow the drama that comes with it.
Speaker 7: Because people get their feelings hurt man follow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and the next thing you know, if people are on Twitter, Bobby unfollowed Daddy, I wonder what's happening there?
Speaker 7: You should do that too, will say, yeah, un following it's not worth it. Oh you know, I muted Ray. I think I still need to unmute him.
Speaker 3: Why I don't.
Speaker 2: Because, oh yeah, he was going crazy and everybody's comment.
Speaker 7: Every everything I post, he would comment something stupid. So I muted him. And now whenever there's like a group d M to all of us, it says restricted conversation.
Speaker 2: And then you have to do it approve?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, how does that make you feel? Ray?
Speaker 9: Five years ago it made me feel weird? But yeah, it's crazy. You've had me blocked for that long.
Speaker 7: I need to unblock you. I forgot about it.
Speaker 9: I just used to do those comments when I drink, and then I do and then you post them. I do like mature ones, good ones that are funny. Back then, I just said I'm naked, and I thought that was funny because I was.
Speaker 5: I hate tell you it's funny. It made me laugh. Right now, that's funny.
Speaker 2: That voicemail from Sarah in North Carolina.
Speaker 10: I just had a question for the show. I just realized that a person off a reality TV show that I loved growing up is now a member at our church kind of have been his if I shoot say something to her? Should I not? But have kind of made the decision that I would mention it or just say hello. If I did see her outside of the sanctuary long story shore, I did say hello. I saw her in the children's link. I do feel like she thought it was a bit awkward. Was that bad timing? Should I not have said anything? Since we are at church? Just wondering.
Speaker 3: I don't hate it that it's at church. I think it's got to be the absolute right situation. I don't think while you're in the middle of the preacher doing a little sermon, you send up you know.
Speaker 2: Hey, a big fan.
Speaker 3: But I think if like church is over and people are on the lobby, you know, hey, I used to watch I show you, I don't think that's a bad deal. Because people have a lot of conversations at church. I think you just have to gauge it. And if you probably read on the internet of it, whoever this is, if they like to be talked to in public too, I wish we'd have known who it was.
Speaker 5: Yeah, what reality show? Like how big?
Speaker 3: There's so many Yeah, we don't know.
Speaker 5: It's okay.
Speaker 7: At church.
Speaker 3: I think it's okay in the right part at church, and if you're not with the kids, there are situations that would or scenarios that would make it no. But I'm gonna go that's okay. And you sound pretty normal, meaning she's thought about it. I think, what don't worry about people who don't even it doesn't factor in their head, they shouldn't say it.
Speaker 2: The fact that you wondered.
Speaker 3: Should I say it? I don't know, probably means you made a decent decision based on the environment cause you're not going to see it out of church, or you could have just done the spark up a spy friendship? What you act like you don't know who they are, starting to become friends with them. All of a sudden, you're like you're in and but the whole time you're just like, I can't believe it. I spy. What do you call that spy of friendship?
Speaker 7: I don't like that.
Speaker 5: It's funny. And I thought you were going to say you could follow them after church, see if they go eat somewhere and then go to the same restaurant. That's where I thought you were about that relationship. Literally, I thought that's where you're going. You're like, oh, you're not going to see them outside of church and less, and I was like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're Your creepiness is like more to the point.
Speaker 2: And when I think about that.
Speaker 3: It was like deeply strategizing. Had to become great friends with them. A toddler who had been suffering sinus pain for three months. They finally found the raisin in the nose.
Speaker 2: They didn't know that's what it was.
Speaker 7: I think you said the reason the I know the reason was the raisin.
Speaker 3: Peyton Hanley told her parents that she had a pain and then she would just rub and scratch, rub and scratch. But doctor appointments, they couldn't find anything. And they had done tests and they went into the hospital and they had a anti your nose and throat, right, yeah, yeah, they managed to.
Speaker 2: Find it.
Speaker 3: It was kind of behind that cartilage too that you can't just see it if you look up. I mean, they pushed her nose up done the pig nose thing, couldn't find it.
Speaker 2: And then he went in and found it.
Speaker 3: And they're like, they didn't know what it was at first because it kind of looks like a little piece of poop too. It's been in there for a while, but he was like, this is a raisin and then they didn't know how the raisin got in there. She doesn't eat raisins.
Speaker 7: What that's a mystery.
Speaker 5: She didn't stored it obviously.
Speaker 6: Yeah, she suck it up there.
Speaker 7: The kids do that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the parent was like, we don't eat raisins. So she must have been somewhere. Were there eating raisins.
Speaker 7: I'll know about Yeah.
Speaker 3: AI has picked the NBA Champ MVP in twenty twenty five finals matchup the a I bought on Twitter. The Boston Celtics will defeat the Dallas Mavericks in six games. Jason Tatum will be the MVP. I feel like even DraftKings have told you that. Yeah, it's both the favorites. Probably In twenty twenty five, the AI said that the Lakers will be playing in the championship from the Sporting News. Go bet your money there, all right? I know B Dub is here. Want to bring him and Ray? Yeah, we're on yep.
Speaker 7: B dub Do you know b W Yeah? I met Beata before you guys. Yeah. I met B dub at Frontier Days. Probably the first time I met Veda when he was in Denver. He drove, he drove over.
Speaker 3: Yeah, forgot And then and then some of these like yeah, come on in you have headphones? Have you Have you not been here? I've been in here. It just smells Oh yeah yeah yeah yeah. We're doing the guacamolea del tomorrow. So this is beat beat up. I forgot you run in Denver.
Speaker 7: Or Colorado?
Speaker 3: We are you in Colorado? Or are we in Colorado? When he was there?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 7: I think I think he was in Denver. There we go, can I hear?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 7: Yeah? I was in Denver. We worked together Denver. Here's a weird That's.
Speaker 3: What it was. If we're on Wyoming EDDI and he drove over from Denver to it the Shy in Frontier Days, the Toby Keith Show.
Speaker 7: Yeah what?
Speaker 3: And now you live based out of Portland. Outside of Portland, Oregon. We first met in Houston. No, Alabama. You're you're working for Ted Striker and a small mark in Alabama.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 11: And you would you guys call like every month and and you would talk about the book every month, and I'd be in the passage to see the car. And then he was explaining your story from him hiring you a little rock to you. I think you had just started in mornings on Kiss back in the day in Austin. I think around that time, about two thousand and three, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was doing n It's like a small station in Alabama.
Speaker 11: You've known him for that long ish, Yeah, Wow radio known, Like I don't think we met in person till like twenty thirteen or something's like ten years.
Speaker 3: Later probably, But it's like watching somebody on social media do all the stuff. You're like, we have seen it in three years. Like, No, I've watched you every day. I've seen every social post you posted, so it feels like you see them. What are you doing in town?
Speaker 11: Just here for CMA Fest, you know, covering some events, just going and kind of experiencing it from a fan perspective, Like I don't have any special backstage credentials or anything or press pass. I just wanted to come and kind of bring it to the people that listen to the show and follow me just the perspective of of how it would be as a fan. So I'm excited to look at it from that angle. So you don't want backstage passes? I got like eight of them.
Speaker 7: You're good, No, I'm good.
Speaker 2: I don't have any I was gonna see.
Speaker 5: What Wait, so you're gonna say, here are fans. I don't. I could get backstage, but I'm not going to just see what you should show them backstage? Like this is what you're missing?
Speaker 3: Well, why don't you? Okay, beat Up by the way, beat Ups a nationally syndicated show and knows kind of what he's doing.
Speaker 5: But I'm no, I understand he does. I'm just like, I'm confused why he wants to be like the normal people and not be like a what we are?
Speaker 3: I think he said he what are we celebs? I think he wants to experience it.
Speaker 11: Yeah, just a different like I think I think I could have more fun at two o'clock in the morning going into red door with a microphone and talking to people and get, you know, more interesting conversations than a random backstage conversation.
Speaker 7: You know, at four o'clock in the afternoon.
Speaker 3: Backstage conversations are exactly the same. There's nothing back there that's true. Everybody's how you been Wow lunch.
Speaker 6: Mark's just agreed with something.
Speaker 3: So are you saying you were wrong?
Speaker 6: He just said that's true.
Speaker 5: No, I'm saying that people are probably more fun at the bar than they are backstage. A lot of backstage people are kind of up at y.
Speaker 6: We'll take it.
Speaker 3: Tell everybody about your show, what you're doing, how they can follow you.
Speaker 11: I'm at beat Up Radio on Instagram. You know, we basically the same setup. You know, here's the crazy part man with with syndication is that there are some cities where we're on the same station. We're on the same team. There's some cities like Denver, for example, we're on different stations. But at the end of the day, I mean, we're all one big radio family. So we all root for each other's success, and uh, you know, want to make sure we all win because I think everybody wins when when our listeners get a get a great experience, no matter what radio station we're on.
Speaker 7: Wait, we're competitors, like some.
Speaker 2: Only like parts of his body, certain parts of body.
Speaker 7: Some are right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you know that in my mind, we don't even we're not even competing as other radio shows. We're competing for people's time in general. So it's like Katie, who is Katie and Company. H We're on a lot of stations that she's on the opposite but we're also on like some affiliate's the same exact.
Speaker 2: Deal, So that whole deal of I now hate people for who they are, not what face they're on.
Speaker 7: Good call, Man's a great approach for it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I still hate a lot of people.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Like I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't care anymore, like what company you are form, I just don't like you. It's because of who you are. I even don't like people in my own company. Now see, I've grown a lot.
Speaker 7: Yeah, good for you, man.
Speaker 3: I was in my therapist office and we were talking about competition and how sometimes I just look for it. I need it in anything. And we started boiling down as to why that is. And it's a whole insecurity issue. And I don't really like winning. I hate losing.
Speaker 7: Is that childhood rooted?
Speaker 3: Well, it's if I lose, it's I feel less than right if I win. You know how my mind is, well, if I gotta win the next one or people are gonna think this. Seven wins in a row is not a real indicative you know, winning whatever. So we're talking about that and he's like, what about people you compete with?
Speaker 2: I'm like, I hate him.
Speaker 3: He's like, but I didn't mention it is specifically, I said, it doesn't matter if like somebody's trying to get what I'm trying to get, I hate them, but I don't, and radio doesn't matter anymore like that, like, I don't hate to make radio unless I hate them as a person, because I don't feel like we were competing, because you know, a lot of our stuff too, is just on demand.
Speaker 7: So when we played pickleball, you hate me at that moment, we're like, really if no, okay, because I know that's a bit different.
Speaker 3: But if like we're like, we've had some pretty ugly softball run ins. Like playing other teams is my driving force. My whole life was to kill the person I was competing against, and I would make them in my head the absolute worst, most vile person.
Speaker 6: Like do you remember being that way when you played sports in high school?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 6: Yeah, okay.
Speaker 3: Some of other times I wouldn't get to know them as much, especially in high school. Right we were playing teams, we had other players, but I hated the schools. But I was also on a team. But it was really whenever it became just me and it did not matter who it was, I hated, and I sometimes I have to remember I don't actually hate the person even now because I had competed against them and in my head they were just the worst.
Speaker 5: But you still hate some of them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, well some of them probably don't even deserve it. It's just been in my mind. It's just so like dug into who I I am, and it's got years and years just.
Speaker 2: Using that as motivation.
Speaker 3: It's been good for me. I mean, it's been good for me.
Speaker 6: So right, But what are some other ways you can get motivated?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 6: Did your therapist say that's okay?
Speaker 8: Because I mean some things we do if it's if it's giving us a result.
Speaker 4: It mean.
Speaker 6: To have a healthy amount of something.
Speaker 7: But you mean, like the trophy or the award? Does that drive you.
Speaker 2: Like no, getting it?
Speaker 3: No, I give no craps about winning any trophy or any award.
Speaker 2: Losing it.
Speaker 3: I want to bite my fingers off because that means somebody wanted over me. I wo'd rather there be no award.
Speaker 8: The competition is your highest form of motivation.
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm I am fear based motivation because if I lose, I fear people are gonna look at me as a loser.
Speaker 2: That I feel like I kind of am.
Speaker 6: Your worth is attached to yes.
Speaker 3: And so that's what we talked about. How but it just relates to this. I just hate anybody. I was up against the radio, even if I was doing a single station. If somebody did knights against me, I hated them. But I've done that pretty much my whole life.
Speaker 7: Does your therapist like respond with like dang or like yep? I understand that.
Speaker 3: My therapist once told me when we left a session. Man, he was like, it's just nobody else like you or something, and I was like, you're a therapist. You shouldn't say that, you know.
Speaker 8: Because sometimes when I'm in therapy, I feel like, well, there's like I can feel comfortable say anything because there's surely somebody worse than me.
Speaker 6: It's almost like are.
Speaker 3: You the are you the worst? Are you the ceiling or floor?
Speaker 6: Are you the worst?
Speaker 8: But probably not. That was definitely a joke. But I would think that the therapist because you do. I think you've been with them long enough now to where you enjoy him. I feel like he probably has a lot of if you do his job, compassion for you, and.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, when he starts to have that till I'm like, don't feel sorry for me?
Speaker 6: No not, that's not the same thing.
Speaker 2: I know, but it's what I say.
Speaker 3: And he's like, I don't feel sorry for you, right, And he's like, don't have to say that, can why not? And then I get offended the other way. It isn't it's absolutely no win. It's like with all any sort of awards, it's like, you know, we win it. Cool, good job, everybody. We don't really do anything amongst ourselves. We don't. We don't get look at us, got another award, but we lose it. I want to freaking rip my kidney out. But Katie from Katy and Company wanted this year, and that's what reminded me because I like her a lot, like I know her, know her, and she's on some stations, and what if I just hated them temporarily.
Speaker 5: That's fine, you can do that temporary hate.
Speaker 3: But some people man like beat Up, like his elbow I hate because he's on those stations.
Speaker 7: But it's off the a the weird part with the skin when you straighten out your arm.
Speaker 6: That has a name.
Speaker 8: It's called like the wooby or something something like the wobble wobble.
Speaker 1: We be.
Speaker 6: Google we we we we we be.
Speaker 3: I mean, I wasn't making a joke just to say something like a ding dong you were that's it is called the weess.
Speaker 7: No one's calling that the wenus.
Speaker 2: By the way, it's a slang word for it.
Speaker 5: I was gonna say, go to someone of the shoes, let me see your weeness.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I guess had the HRF you do that here? It's technically referred to as ola cranal.
Speaker 6: Skin aka weusness.
Speaker 5: And you can shove a needle through it. It doesn't even hurt.
Speaker 7: Let's try it, no.
Speaker 4: Nerve.
Speaker 2: I had Caitlin like bite it once right now, Well that's true.
Speaker 7: Who has a needle?
Speaker 3: You won't feel it like I get pitched as hard as I can on the tip.
Speaker 6: Okay, pierce it.
Speaker 3: I'm not piercing my weeness. O.
Speaker 7: Dang, you're right, I don't feel it.
Speaker 3: There's no whoa I really I feel?
Speaker 2: When did you get to sound be dead?
Speaker 11: I flew in on a red eye from Portland Monday night. I went forty eight hours without sleep. My whole plan was to get to bed about eight thirty, and I walked out of red door at like two thirty and then.
Speaker 3: Oh that's on you.
Speaker 7: Then yeah, that was my fuck out. Please, I own it.
Speaker 11: I'm not I'm not trying to make excuses, but I feel refreshed today.
Speaker 7: I got good sleep last night, and yeah it was good after.
Speaker 3: If I don't get sleep for a while after one night, I might have my adrenaline going and feel good. But that second morning, yeah, I feel like dog crap. Yeah, Like, if I get two hours sleep and I come in, I can do the show. It's we're rocking, and I got my adrenaline. I need the adrenaline to get me through, so it puts me through. But that second day, like I'm whooped. I only really started to happen since we got older. Yeah, yeah, at least I'm feeling the days in a row.
Speaker 7: I'm feeling.
Speaker 11: I got my first backspasm at forty, you know, last September, and I tripped up a step and like my calf kind of recoiled a little bit, and then I'm laying in bed like two nights later, and I'm in the fetal position on the floor like I could not.
Speaker 7: I was in so much pain. I'm like, this is what happens at forty This is it?
Speaker 3: Are you sure you didn't have like a tour or something.
Speaker 7: No, I didn't.
Speaker 11: I thought I did for a second, but I was able to walk and everything just fine.
Speaker 7: I didn't known if i'd have torn it, but no, it was.
Speaker 3: It was awful. Lunchbox, pull up winning some stuff. Update, right, let's do a met role here all xbox open your phone and did you invest all of our money?
Speaker 5: Morgan on him, man, oh no.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, you had multiple days.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I hadn't come in yet. It's pending.
Speaker 3: What has it come in the money?
Speaker 6: What money we paid you?
Speaker 5: I know, I know you did the transfer. Is it says pending?
Speaker 2: What Trent, I don't understand, Morgan, help him.
Speaker 5: You have to transfer it, right, Mario. It said it was gonna take four to six business days.
Speaker 8: I honestly tried to forget. We paid him that money. And now I remember, and.
Speaker 5: I told you I showed you.
Speaker 7: Is it pending from the bank or pending?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Actually doing my god, yeah, there's two types of pending from the bank.
Speaker 3: He doesn't know. So what we did. He comes on and he goes, we need money. We got this app called Navidia stock. The stock sorry stock he saw on the front page of an app. So we put in at one point like fifty bucks, and then he's like, we want to buy three share and the shares like a thousand dollars each.
Speaker 7: Yeah, video like the graphicscrip they make it out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, always like I need twelve hundred bucks from YouTube from me and Amy. So we both en moote him twelve hundred dollars okay. And he was supposed to invest at all. He said every day he was going to be able to invest in New twelve hundred because he couldn't do it.
Speaker 5: I was gonna be able to invest a thousand a day. But we did one huge transfer of thirty six hundred and it's in transit because I had to do.
Speaker 2: It driving it there.
Speaker 5: I don't know if it says it takes four to six business days. It said some point today it should show up in my account.
Speaker 2: Did you already put a thousand bucks in?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 7: We did.
Speaker 5: We did the thousand from that one day, and then I just showed.
Speaker 7: Her, please give her the phone.
Speaker 5: You don't where to go.
Speaker 3: I'm not going to question, but I just want to see something right there.
Speaker 5: One hundred and thirty one dollars in spending power where's my money?
Speaker 7: So let me ask you this. I've never done this before. When you do it like a broker, you know, like the stockbrokers or whatever, they usually say stuff like pending.
Speaker 3: Dude, I don't know. I don't have a stockbroker. I don't know that.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 8: I just don't see like a profession, not like in a movie ever, right, and then.
Speaker 7: They're always like, sale, I got it, we got it.
Speaker 3: Then never go transfer, give me a hundred chairs Pending, Like.
Speaker 11: Pending is something you see, you know when you walk out of red door two thirty and you check your bank the next thing and there's pending pending from the bar tab. But not I've never seen pending on a stock transfer.
Speaker 3: Where are we at?
Speaker 2: Lunchbox?
Speaker 5: It is in transit?
Speaker 7: So is it in transit transit?
Speaker 2: If it's digital? Well, I mean that's the point of digital.
Speaker 9: So when you transfer that amount of money, it takes a few days for them to put it into robin hood and it just hasn't been put in yet.
Speaker 2: So how much have we how much do we have it in?
Speaker 5: We have one? Went from the thirty six hundred we did, yes, a thousand?
Speaker 3: Okay, And what are we up from that thousand?
Speaker 5: Hold on, oh my god.
Speaker 7: Like, why does it take five to seven days to move?
Speaker 2: It's digital, digit.
Speaker 5: It's digital. That's why that was the opposite.
Speaker 7: Is that just to prevent fraud and stuff like?
Speaker 5: Yeah, like you put it in the A thousand, and the A thousand could go right away.
Speaker 3: But since it's above.
Speaker 5: That, today we're up eighty nine dollars.
Speaker 2: Oh my, guys, I got worried about to day.
Speaker 3: Guys, let me.
Speaker 5: Tell you something. Stick with me. We're going places.
Speaker 3: Okay, but what about over the weekend? We lose any money over.
Speaker 5: The no, no, no, in the video doesn't lose money, man, Okay, let let's just go in the last week because that's when we put it in.
Speaker 7: I think.
Speaker 5: Okay, up one hundred and thirty three dollars.
Speaker 7: I mean, and you put a thousand in.
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh, guys, you are so welcome for this. This is so amazing. It has been a pleasure.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 3: You know, we don't have the money until you take it out, so any of the like celebration.
Speaker 5: Oh don't even know. Do we need to take it out? It's just I mean, it's just green arrow, man, green arrow.
Speaker 2: They split the stock this week.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I guess who says that was gonna happen. This guy, Amy said it was.
Speaker 3: It was writ in the notes, idiot.
Speaker 5: No, no, it was not. It was not in the notes.
Speaker 3: It was yesterday, it was in my notes.
Speaker 5: No, no, last week. Amy said, what's the ultimate goal? If it gets so expensive, I said, it will split.
Speaker 3: And you didn't know that.
Speaker 2: You don't even know what a stock is. You didn't know that stock was splitting until you know.
Speaker 5: I read that back in the day. I think maybe apples split or something.
Speaker 3: Back in the day. I saw it, and that's what stock market.
Speaker 5: I saw it on the news years ago, and that's how I knew that could happen. So when Amy said that, I just said it. I don't know when it splits or how. But how funny is it that a week later after I said our goal is for it to split, boom ours is gonna split and we're gonna double our shares. Guys, this is.
Speaker 3: But you don't. Just because you double your shares, everything price gets cutting half to.
Speaker 5: Then why do they? Why?
Speaker 4: Then?
Speaker 5: Why split it.
Speaker 3: To allow more people to open the stock up for more buying, Because if there's more shares splitting is still good.
Speaker 5: Hold on, hold on, Yes, So it's going to go back down to being.
Speaker 3: Cheap, yes, cheaper that way we should.
Speaker 5: Have waited because but when it goes back down to like one hundred dollars of share, guys, we need to buy more, but you're getting less. No, we're getting a share.
Speaker 3: Okay, but a share is half the price, so you're actually getting less. It's like their It's like, God, I'm gonna I have a piece of bread here. You can buy this piece of bread for ten dollars a one big piece of bread. Yeah, or I go Now we're gonna split this into three. Now more people can have a piece of bread, and each stock is now three dollars and thirty three. Each piece of bread is three dollars thirty per cents. So do you want a stock, well only cousture three thirty three. But you're getting smaller. You get it one thirty that piece of bread you.
Speaker 7: Already had the big piece. Dude.
Speaker 5: I don't know if that makes sense, because no, No, that's how it because then why would you buy more shares if you're only getting half a share for this?
Speaker 6: It's an opportunity for you to get in.
Speaker 3: Yes, and it gives people they can sell a lot. They can sell parts of their shares by selling full shares. Right, so you could sell a full shares for five hundred bucks once it cuts in half of it's one thousand, right, So.
Speaker 5: Why wouldn't we buy more at five hundred? Why would you want to buy the thousand dollars share?
Speaker 3: Well, one thousand dollars shares worth more percentage wise, they're the same value. Two at five hundred and one of a thousand's the same. But if you have two more people can get in and buy some of that jumps more shares to be had.
Speaker 7: Now that it's split, I might jump in off on the boat. See now, Morgan, how do I get robin Hood? Get it on my phone?
Speaker 3: Transit?
Speaker 5: But hey, for real, when it goes back down, jump on it.
Speaker 3: But you don't want it to go down. No, it's gonna split, but it's not gonna go down. It's like it's like this piece of bread. Right, if I tear it in half and put the two pieces back beside each other, it's two pieces, but it's still the same amount of bread even though it's split. All right, But the price of a share, the share is now half a piece of bread instead of a full piece. That's a share now half piece of bread.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it'll be on sale the share there's no clearance. Okay, you will be able to go on this app and buy a full share for let's say three hundred dollars.
Speaker 3: Let's say half about five hundred bucks. Okay, so it's gonna be five hundred bucks, but it's worth half of what a share used to be, and yours will still but it's still going to go skyrocketing.
Speaker 5: So we need to get in at five hundred. We should wait now and not buy the thousand dollars shares.
Speaker 7: You know you want to buy the bye bye.
Speaker 3: If we have our money, we've already decided we're putting it in, just buy it.
Speaker 5: Why would you not want to buy more share?
Speaker 3: You can't?
Speaker 7: No, No, I don't.
Speaker 3: Understand why it's six of one, half dozen of another right now when everything's even.
Speaker 7: The original share that you got before it's split. Is that worth more than a share now that I'm asking Bobby, I'm definitely.
Speaker 2: Not understanding your question.
Speaker 3: So you have to buy You have to buy two halfs to make a full loaf, which we have be it'd be then calling this is a full piece now, but it's half. This is a full piece, and I hand you half that's now the full piece.
Speaker 11: So this is like the twenty twenty four version of Jesus feeding the five thousand people with the bread and the fish.
Speaker 7: Like you know, we're going to turn that into five thousand. Yeah, I don't know that one, but it's not.
Speaker 3: Anyway.
Speaker 7: That's what's more about that.
Speaker 3: I just wanted to know what was up.
Speaker 5: With you and if we made Yeah, it's in transit.
Speaker 2: Man, So today you're gonna invest all my money.
Speaker 5: Hopefully, I mean, if it comes in.
Speaker 8: I can't control pending in transit hopefully, like I don't.
Speaker 6: These words aren't bringing the words.
Speaker 5: Guys. He's going on there to buy without us again.
Speaker 7: Bobby, are you on robin Hood right now? Oh that's not.
Speaker 3: I have a sharpie in my left hand and a piece of paper on my.
Speaker 7: Right to get robin Hood. My transfer will go fast.
Speaker 3: You don't have transit.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 3: I did on what I bought just to put it on my front screen. Mine went up, but I didn't put as much in.
Speaker 5: May You're up, man, You're welcome. H you make guys. Today we're up ninety six dollars.
Speaker 3: You make it, but again, we don't have that money until we sell it. You have nothing until you sell it.
Speaker 7: You want to sell it.
Speaker 2: No, it's a video it's a video game.
Speaker 5: I mean the bell on the stock exchange just rang like an hour and a half ago.
Speaker 2: He watches that now and we're.
Speaker 5: Already up ninety six dollars. Oh my goodness, this is amazing retirement on my way.
Speaker 3: Gosh, my today's return is twenty bucks.
Speaker 7: What is that percentage wise?
Speaker 5: Oh, you want to know?
Speaker 2: Total percentage change?
Speaker 3: Five point eighty six percent.
Speaker 7: That's a pretty good on a one day thing. That's that's actually not bad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we put it on Friday though Thursday.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think he just is yeah of things. Yeah, it's good. But we're going over to the other building right to look at the studio, like twenty minutes. Okay, yep. Who's who's meeting us over there? It's gonna be me, you, Mike, who's meeting us and meet.
Speaker 5: Us over there?
Speaker 2: It's going to be Todd, the guy you like the designer corporate people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then Rob who's part of the construction process.
Speaker 2: Am I gonna be disappointed or happy? Have you been over there?
Speaker 5: I haven't seen it since we last table.
Speaker 7: On the ground.
Speaker 3: Let's not guess then, let's just not even guess. Don't tell anything.
Speaker 5: I know it's not fully done process.
Speaker 2: No, okay, while you're raising your hand.
Speaker 5: And just so you know, our portfolio is up ninety six dollars day. Not in the video.
Speaker 2: God, so you've been reading that is then the video?
Speaker 5: Yeah, and the video is up thirty three dollars.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 5: So when you said that, I was like, how is his in the video different than ours? How bad?
Speaker 3: See, that's what we worry about though.
Speaker 5: But hey, we're up thirty three dollars a day in the video, and our whole portfolio today is up ninety six bucks. That's pretty good, right.
Speaker 2: How's that Outdoors Sports and Outdoors.
Speaker 5: Doing Academy Sports and Outdoors is at fifty six twenty six a share. It is up point zero one today.
Speaker 2: How are we doing on that total investment?
Speaker 5: We are minus two dollars and fifty nine.
Speaker 3: Okay, we'll climbing back to normal. Yeah, we got to play rough go there.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: People are buying pickball rackets and batmant there. Yeah, any what are you doing?
Speaker 7: Airbnb is that he don't. Don't I'm downloading Robinhood or right now they we're about to make some money. Because you're right, lunchboss. I've never thought about my retire It's time to start thinking about it.
Speaker 2: This is a little too volatile to be I wouldn't retirement.
Speaker 7: You wouldn't. No, Yeah, you don't want to just put it on one stock is.
Speaker 5: The one stock you do? Eddie like, don't list these guys.
Speaker 3: What listen to the guy? He thought he was reading you in the video and it was portfolio.
Speaker 5: Asked my geography teacher, Miss Berghart. She put all her eggs in Dell and what happened?
Speaker 2: That's million one story you have.
Speaker 5: And it was the only person I ever knew that had stock.
Speaker 2: But she lived at the place where Dell we was started to So.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she lived in Austin and she I guess maybe she knew something about computers. I don't know.
Speaker 7: So that's the thing. You got to find some small company that's going to blow up, right, And that's what I did with the video four months.
Speaker 3: Now that he has been around for twenty years. But it was on the front page of the app something you should invest in.
Speaker 5: But there was there was ten of those and I picked that one out of the ten. Okay, I mean.
Speaker 3: I are saying your knowledge and your stock market prowess is what provided us or are you saying you got lucky and just picked three letters and went to gather.
Speaker 5: Well, here's the thing.
Speaker 6: My question is maybe both.
Speaker 5: It's I mean, it's maybe a little bit of both. But I am baffled. And it's kind of surprising and amazing that the video was nowhere in the news four months ago when we bought this.
Speaker 2: That's why I was on the front page of the app, because.
Speaker 6: The whole purpose about I googled it and there's all those articles like.
Speaker 5: That no no, yes, yes, yes, no no no, this is no no no. What I'm saying is now it is everywhere. There's a news story about it every single.
Speaker 3: Day because your feed, you've looked out in the video stuff, and it feeds it to you now in your algorithm, they know what you like. It's not that it's on everyone's news.
Speaker 5: Oh I doubt it. I bet it is. It's on CNN, it's on Fox, It's on.
Speaker 7: Uh, you know they give you Steah.
Speaker 5: It's on that ticker with the lines and the numbers like lunchbox.
Speaker 8: When you are looking they say this all the time. There's science behind this. When you decide to a war car, you see blue cars everywhere.
Speaker 7: Oh, I wasn't looking for it right.
Speaker 5: The video found me.
Speaker 8: But once you started looking for it, you start seeing it everywhere when it's been there all along.
Speaker 5: That's crazy.
Speaker 3: Hey, you want to hear some audio from Lesson to the softball game two nights ago.
Speaker 5: Oh Man, Tesla, our our tesla. We're up five to fifty seven total on our investment five percent or five dollars five dollars. Apple, We're up two dollars and eighty six cents. Airbnb, Man, we were positive on almost everyone. I've picked one dollar and seventy eight cents. I need to start staying at more mbnb's to get that back up the one Ray told us about. We're minus twenty nine to fifty four.
Speaker 3: It's everybody's falling it as bad as.
Speaker 5: His Academy Sports and outstores minus two dollars sixty cents.
Speaker 7: BW you a trader? No, No, what is in you do?
Speaker 4: We?
Speaker 5: What is in you feel?
Speaker 7: I want to get in on this video?
Speaker 3: University.
Speaker 2: You gotta know I'll let you learn about in you.
Speaker 5: We're up three dollars in ninety seven that I don't know in you. Yeah, I don't know what we bought that for.
Speaker 3: I did let me play this, I'm new not last night, but then before Lunchbox playing the Folds of Honor softball game. And so, Eddie, do you want to say this audio up?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 7: So a friend of mine went to the game. They just saw that Lunchbox was gonna go up to bat, so they got their phone out. They're like, let's record it, and you can hear people around them saying like, this guy is not athletic. You gotta listen.
Speaker 3: It's it's faint. We have to listen.
Speaker 2: Okay, go ahead, right, but then you got to hit. What what did guy say after that?
Speaker 3: They say I was wrong.
Speaker 2: That's the guy to put me on the video.
Speaker 7: I don't know what he.
Speaker 5: Said after that sounds like a hater's chick must have been into me. But as soon as he walked up the plane, that's what it is. The chick liked me, and he's like, oh, he has to start bashing me to make himself look better. Whatever.
Speaker 3: I get that.
Speaker 7: And where was he sitting in the outfield exactly.
Speaker 5: I was on the field, okay, just checking.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, you got him.
Speaker 7: What's also weird too, is like he said he was probably the most famous person there, and the guy's like, this guy looks non athletic, not lunch box.
Speaker 3: Well, remember Chris Daughtry this morning?
Speaker 7: Who are you again?
Speaker 8: He did say, to be fair, No, what do you recognized? Was the word Bobby Bones?
Speaker 7: Okay?
Speaker 2: And I didn't like him.
Speaker 6: Know He's like, I'm lunch trucks from the Bobby Bones Show.
Speaker 2: And be like, I'm sorry, oh.
Speaker 6: Because it wasn't if you're listen.
Speaker 3: To the show that the first part. I just want to hear chrisco who are you?
Speaker 7: Lunchbox?
Speaker 3: Attack?
Speaker 2: Riss Doughtry day just walking down the street in Nashville.
Speaker 5: What's up man?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 5: We kind of go where'd you get a drink?
Speaker 10: I don't know. I need a name, all three of them.
Speaker 5: No, what does Dodtry get when he goes to the coffee show? Are you lunch?
Speaker 3: Who are you? Some dude just runs up with the phone.
Speaker 5: Go to the podcast, listen to it.
Speaker 2: You just don't want to do with it now?
Speaker 5: Well, I want people to go listen to the podcast.
Speaker 7: Double up. Does he realize he's gonna get punched one of these days? Like, no one likes that to go just be snuck up on by with like someone with a phone, Like you're gonna get punched.
Speaker 5: Uh, he's just walking down the street. If you punch someone for coming up and saying hi when you walk down the street.
Speaker 3: You can feel threatened.
Speaker 5: Okay, I mean I had no weapon. I mean feel threatened. I said Hi, what does Daughtry drink? That's not threatening, but somebody may be triggered a punch. I mean, I am Misha Barton tried to punch me.
Speaker 7: She did from the O C Yeah yeah.
Speaker 6: Really, yeah, but he was being obnoxious.
Speaker 5: Absolutely knocked the phone out of my hand because you.
Speaker 3: Were running with it in her face.
Speaker 6: And she was trying to enjoy a show like that your phone?
Speaker 7: Or was that one of those cameras.
Speaker 6: Alip cameras held for a long.
Speaker 5: Time, I thought those were the next big thing. I bought three of them just cause the one broke, so I got two.
Speaker 7: They never used to be that in the video.
Speaker 6: They were awesome though.
Speaker 7: Yeah they were good.
Speaker 3: What are you doing today?
Speaker 7: Uh? More shows? And then music shows?
Speaker 3: Are they today?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 11: They're there like some pre prefestival stuff. There's something going on at the skydeck tonight. A little bit later, I'm gonna go check that out. And then, uh, you know, working obviously got to do stuff like this too in between that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sounds miserable.
Speaker 2: I'm glad you're doing it.
Speaker 5: Wait are these open to the public.
Speaker 7: Yeah, they're public ticketed events.
Speaker 3: You're challenging them on something. I know what you're doing.
Speaker 11: You're like, oh, you're trying to see if I if I got the special access.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I didn't know if it was like a private industry party and you were going You're like, oh, look what you can go see when you come to see a Mayfest. But all right, but b dub. If you're at a show, though, and you got to get in line early, right, it could sell everything.
Speaker 7: Like are you just I'm not going to go wait in line.
Speaker 11: I'm gonna get there a little bit later after the line has died down.
Speaker 7: If you see a label person, they're like, be Dobe, come on, come back here. There's free drinks and stuff back in the back. You got to say no, right, no, one hundred percent will say yes.
Speaker 11: But I didn't ask in advance if I get invited during it, it's like the whole let me see what I can do. Not I'm not asking my way into anything, but if if something cool happens, then that's, you know, part of the experience.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's different. That's what I'm gonna roll with.
Speaker 3: All Right, we're done here, beat up, good, see you, buddy, Good to see you, and let ray We're good. All right, We'll see you guys tomorrow. Bye, buddy,