Speaker 1: It's the best bit of the week.
Speaker 2: With Morgan Part two, she's breaking down the top seven segments from the Bobby Bone Show this week.
Speaker 3: What's up everybody, Happy weekend, Thanks for being here. We are chilling in Part two catching up on the Bobby Bone Show. Make sure you check out Part one and Part three this weekend. Amy joins me, but I do want to correct a few things because we did record that a little early. We were talking about my grandma and she's actually eight seven years old, and we also talked about Remy, who I have now at this point in recording this found out that she's been diagnosed with Addison's disease.
Speaker 4: So if you heard that, and.
Speaker 3: The timelines are a little wonky, I've been trying to get ahead this week just because there's been a lot going on. So if you listen to part one, you'll know exactly what I'm talking about. If you don't, then go listen to it.
Speaker 2: So you do.
Speaker 3: All right, Let's get into the Bobby Bone Show from this week so you can get all caught up and be ready to go next week. Wo Bailey Zimmerman stopped by the studio to share all the stuff about his new album Plus he's raw dogging life right now and it's not as dirty as it sounds, So you're just gonna have to listen.
Speaker 4: This is Bailey Zimmerman in Studio.
Speaker 5: Number seven on the Bobby Bones Show.
Speaker 6: Now, Bailey Mmerman.
Speaker 5: Bailey, what's up, buddy? How you doing?
Speaker 7: Amazing? Man? How are you?
Speaker 5: Question? Do you have ADHD so bad? Are you open about that?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, Amy has it too. She talks about it a lot. Okay, yeah, you guys talking about that for a second.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, yeah, Hi, Amy, I've ADHD.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Are you so you medicated or do? You don't have to say, but wow that See, I can't ask that question.
Speaker 7: I'm gone.
Speaker 8: So I've I've medicated without all and then I have gotten off of it and I've chosen to stay unmedicated. Yeah, just because I kept having to increase my dose and then how I was feeling, And obviously I liked the focus and how I would be able to go from task to task with ease on medication. But I sort of, you know, I don't mind them back and forth all over the place.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it always made me feel like like a zombie, like I could never it would chill me too out.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, it depends on which type. Because I had that in college. I took something called strata and I remember sitting in class just like staring at my professor. I still wasn't absorbing information. I just was like, I felt like you like a zombie.
Speaker 7: Did you ever get on Riddlin?
Speaker 4: No, I've only done that.
Speaker 7: Stuff was crazy.
Speaker 10: Oh yeah, I've taken that, dude.
Speaker 7: It's nuts.
Speaker 10: It's not like a medication, like a drug.
Speaker 9: It was like I was like, I don't know, seven, eight years old, and I tried riddling and we used to have a pond.
Speaker 7: This is a true story.
Speaker 9: We used to have a pond in our front yard and I woke up and I was like halfway in the pond sleeping. So Riddlin was making me sleep walking what crazy like unlocking doors, walking outside, like going to the fridge and taking some eating food like had me doing crazy stuff.
Speaker 7: So yeah, riddling not great.
Speaker 9: And then I went to Concerto and that's what made me just feel so zombified. So then I was like, you know what, I'm just gonna like do it without it. And honestly, dogains what we call it, yeah, raw.
Speaker 7: Dog, And I'm like.
Speaker 9: I'm just it's I think it's the reason I'm where I'm at today in my career. Yeah, and I just started going, Okay, I have ADHD, so I'm gonna be like me and some people are may not like that. That's okay, but it's better to be me than try to put medicine in my body to make me not me like that.
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, yes, we love you. Okay, next ques love you too, mant Next question, your stage tosses you in the year?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 5: Yeah, First of all, it's super cool.
Speaker 7: Thanks.
Speaker 5: Yeah, even I like some of the tiktoks too, like from Under and it shows you like getting like that's super cool if you're not fully braced and prepared, because I think launches you up and you come jumping on stage, can you get hurt?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 9: So I have to, like I kind of like took to it pretty naturally because I'd imagine when something's throwing you up and you're like wobbly knees, like you know, potentially like like your like leg or anything. But also when it's thrown you up and you're not braced to like go straight up, it can throw you backwards or to throw you forwards.
Speaker 7: So That's what I had to like learn.
Speaker 5: Did you practice it a bunch before you went out? Like, oh yeah, have you had any close calls with it?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 9: Right off the rip, I was just like okay. The first one was like Okay, this is what it's gonna do. And then we because you can turn it up and down, Yeah.
Speaker 5: You can make it throw you up even higher. Yeah, So like it'd be like medicine like Gamy's talking about. I'ld get used to it and I'd want to go higher and higher.
Speaker 9: I'm at one hundred percent now. I was like, finally like dude, come on, let's just do it. But yeah, first I started out of like fifty and I was like, oh, that's not enough.
Speaker 7: And then as I checked do and.
Speaker 9: I probably did it, I don't know, thirty forty times before I was like, Okay, I think I'm good to go.
Speaker 7: Do this in a show.
Speaker 5: It's sick. You watch the videos from the crowd when you come out. It's sick, is it?
Speaker 7: Oh, it's so much fun to watch.
Speaker 9: I have like this thing, this ongoing show thing where I see if I can get higher than I did the night before. So I think I think Saint Louis might have been my highest.
Speaker 5: Now is that because of any other reason that you were just feel on your legs or the spring sometimes a little spring here the older it could be warmer.
Speaker 7: I think I'm like just more amped.
Speaker 9: Yeah, And I kind of see how high I can get cause you can kind of control it, like when it goes up. If you kept braced and did it, you know, jump up with it, it wouldn't throw you very high. But I like I spring with it. I've like found where it stops, so I spring off that. So like it's kind of like my goal is.
Speaker 5: It's awesome.
Speaker 7: How high can I get? One night?
Speaker 9: I touched the top like the rope, like the wrope I swing off of I touched with my head.
Speaker 7: Pretty solid.
Speaker 5: New records out today. I do want to talk about some new music now. This song's been out a little bit, but I did see that you and Combs are the SEC SEC football the song.
Speaker 7: Yes, that's crazy. It's crazy, dude.
Speaker 5: Because I heard it and I was like, oh cool, and then I saw it was the SEC song. It was like in a commercial. Yeah, that's pretty cool too.
Speaker 9: It's one of those things where all my friends were like, all right, dude, You've done a lot of cool stuff, but this is pretty freaking.
Speaker 5: I kind of felt the same way. I was like, that's the coolest thing I've ever seen Bailey do. Is you got the SEC the football song of the Year.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 9: And it's funny because I didn't even really know about it because just we've been so busy and I didn't super know about it. But then somebody hit me up like last week about it, like hey, they're wanting to post the you know, the commercial next week and I'm like, what are you talking about?
Speaker 7: And they're like, oh, you didn't know that.
Speaker 9: You're like you and Luke's song is like SEC like song, like theme song. I'm like, dude, where are people are gonna start telling me? Steph like that's how you heard it, That's how I heard about it. I was like, oh, yeah, I guess like this is insane. So yeah, it's still pretty fresh for me as well. So pretty crazy though. Man, I'm like, whoa, that's crazy.
Speaker 5: What song when you perform does the whole crowd sing so loud that you have to kind of let them sing it?
Speaker 9: I would say right now it would be between rock and a hard place. Religiously or where it ends.
Speaker 5: Three of those that's how you know your man all the way.
Speaker 7: Four of those with big extra plug. They're loving that thing, man.
Speaker 9: So yeah, how'd that come together? By the way, Oh I call it manifestation honestly. So I was sitting at in my studio my house, and I was like strolling through Instagram, and do you remember when it was like he was really talking about the country. Uh, you know, EP wanted to put out or whatever the project. So I kept seeing that. I was like, dude, how cool would it be to like be with a big X on like a song. It'd be crazy, hopefully. He asked me, like, but I don't know, you know, no, I'd never message him or like met him or anything. So I was just like, okay, well whatever, like that'd be sick.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 9: And then I don't know, like two or three months later, like a month later whatever it was, I got a text and he was like, Hey, this is X.
Speaker 7: Do you like this song? I was like, I turned on like halfway through.
Speaker 9: I was like, uh yeah, bro, this is like one of the fire songs I've heard in a long time, Like this is really cool, and he was I was like, what do you want me to do and he was like, well, I want you to cut it with me, and I was like okay. Took me like ten minutes, cut the song real quick at the studio and send him back like just a rough version of like what it was, and Dan, all of a sudden, I had a song with Big xra plug.
Speaker 5: It's cool too because for those that would be like, ah, I'm not a Big X fan. You start it's you at the beginning, so they could think it's a Baile's mmerman so yeah, before it actually hits and you're like, Okay, this is Bailey on somebody's track. Like it's like I think it could take a bunch of naysayers and make them actually like the song before they realize that they love the song because of how he put it together.
Speaker 9: And that's one of my favorite things about that song is it's a Big X song, but I started yeah, and it's so it feels like truly a collaboration in all aspects.
Speaker 7: Like it's just really cool.
Speaker 9: And I thought the same thing, like me starting it, you almost think it's my song, but then it's not. When he comes in, it's like it's like, dang, let's go gosh.
Speaker 8: Some people don't have to have, you know, pictures cut out on their vision board for months. It's not years for their manifestation.
Speaker 4: You're just just like.
Speaker 7: Spoke it, speak it out into the world. It's all you gotta do.
Speaker 9: I'm like, if that's honestly, how basically everything has happened. I swear like I was like, man, the time I met Morgan, I had been talking about, Man, I really want to meet Morgan so bad, and then all of a sudden he was just in the big loud parking lot and I he was like, hey, I know you, and I was like, you know me, and he's like, yeah, you're Bailey. You got that song fall in Love. I love that song. I'm like, bro, holy crap, how do.
Speaker 7: You even know my name? And why do you know my music?
Speaker 9: And then all of a sudden I was on tour with him, and then all this, like all these things just like happened like that.
Speaker 5: So can you do one of those for me? I just text you to be like think about this for me, because all I gotta do is say it, okay, world, I want to sing the seventh inning stretch at Regularly Field for the Cubs.
Speaker 9: Got you We're gonna make it happen that Bobby, You're gonna you're gonna sing the seventh inning stretch at the at the Chicago cub game.
Speaker 7: Can happen? I believe it.
Speaker 5: And now if it does effect, do we have a time frame on that, Bailey.
Speaker 11: Or no.
Speaker 7: Time? We just hope that happens. How cool would that be?
Speaker 1: Hey?
Speaker 5: That would be super cool? And I appreciate you even acknowledge that that is one of the things that I would like. And there's no pressure on anything here, just too Bud, just talking it.
Speaker 9: Up and it's it's it's funny because you would never think that a Cubs fan and a Cardinals fan could be friends like we.
Speaker 5: Are exactly and look at us best of first, this.
Speaker 7: Is twenty twenty five, my friend.
Speaker 5: It is a lot of people coming together. Yeah, eighteen tracks on this thing. So some of these though we know already. Yeah, uh, And so I don't know, do you have one that you hope people go this is the one? I?
Speaker 7: Do you have?
Speaker 5: Like, here's what words comes from? We were talking about our favorite kids. Everybody has favorite kids. I don't have kids yet, but do you have like a favorite kid on this record?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 9: I would, I would say I'm a favorite kid. It's a song called Chevy Silverado, Okay, And so you know how the end of the chorus kind of the cook was into the second verse. That's how the song starts to, which I think is one of the coolest things. It starts off with why chev Silverado, and then into the second that's the first words of the second verse two. But then at the very end of the song it goes right back into what I think. It's like the coolest thing ever. And I started writing that by myself with a guitar, which I really just learned how to sing and play guitar and write melody. You know, I can play and sing songs and I've already written, but it's it's kind of hard to like think of melody and strum the way it needs to be struggled all the things. So this one I'm just really proud of because one I made it. I started it and wrote the whole idea about it myself on the couch, and I did it for like two years, and then I just kept rewriting and kept rewriting, and then I finally was like, Okay, it's time to get some professionals in here that can can really help me, you know, get what I'm trying to say out. And so I called all my buddies and I was like, Yo, come over and let's helped me write this song. I've basically got it all done. I just need your help. And that night it just turned into like everything that I was missing. They just filled in all these crazy spots. And then another reason it's my child, the first one being I worked so hard and so long on it and it just is.
Speaker 7: Like just my child that I, you know, birth.
Speaker 9: But then also the song is about me being sixteen and having to borrow money from the bank to buy my grandpa's white Chevy Silverado, and it was just a big deal to me because just trucks have always been a really big thing to me. Me and my grandpa were like best buddies that truck. I learned to driving that truck, so I really wanted to buy it. And so that's what you kind of hear from the first of the song is how I bought this truck from my grandma or from my grandpa. And then I started to fall in love with it, like fall in love in the truck. And there were so many relationships that like that I fell in love with girls and they you know, like da'ma heartbroke by him in the same passards.
Speaker 7: See like the same kind of thing.
Speaker 9: And throughout the song you'll understand it's like I still have my Chevy Silverado, but all the girls.
Speaker 7: That have been in it are gone now.
Speaker 9: So basically, don't get a girlfriend by a Chevy Silverado.
Speaker 5: I hear you. It's an ad for Chevy Silverado.
Speaker 7: You know what I all new Chevy Silverado twenty.
Speaker 5: What I find super interesting You talk about the structure of the song and how parts of the song at the end of the chorus also are the beginning of the line, and right, it's almost like really good wordplay, but it's really good structure play. And there have only ever been a couple of songs that have struck me that do that. Another one is and it's not written at all the same, and I don't think they're based on each other. But Hey girl, Billy Carrington, because it starts hey girl, and at the end you got me say, but it's also the it's the end of the chorus, but it's also the beginning of that next second verse. Yeah, And I always felt like, man, that's kind of brilliant how they did that, same with that song, like how you guys did that? Not the same as that, but the structure of it, I feel like, is so novel and original feeling that it struck me the same way.
Speaker 7: Thanks, Yeah, and that song.
Speaker 9: Billy Carrington I got to meet just by the way, just real quick, adhd thing.
Speaker 7: I had to meet Billy Carrington. Dude, he's a legend.
Speaker 4: He's awesome.
Speaker 7: He's a legend.
Speaker 5: He wasn't here once and he at the end of the interview, he comes up and he like quietly hands me a piece of paper and he's like, good is see? Because I like Billy. I have a lot of respect for Billy, like as an artist and somebody who knows what his life is and doesn't chase things he doesn't love and is like always known. And he has a piece of paper and he walks out and on the open piece paper and he's like, hey, all right, come stay in Hawaii with me for a few days and had his number and his he was like come stay.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I never did. I don't want to, but I thought it was super nice of him to do. Yeah, because I know, yeah, why you Why do you love Billy?
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 9: He was just really nice to me. I got to play this private party with him, and you know, being young and I was headlining and he was open and up for me with which is really really weird still, and I just thought, like, man, I wonder how this guy's gonna be.
Speaker 7: And then he was like the nicest guy.
Speaker 9: And I'm such a big fan of all this music, so just like men that much more, there was like, Dude, I picked the right guy because I've always listened to songs every single one. And then now that you've like been nice to me as well, it's just like, yep, ten out of ten, Billy Curring didn't love that guy.
Speaker 5: That's an odd dynamic because your career is doing really great things right now, and not that it isn't, but he's taking some time off. Billy just goes away for a while, like just disappears and goes lives in Hawaii and climbs rocks and eats bugs. I don't know what he's doing over there, but and I would compare like with Morgan, he's got Miranda out opening shows for him, and he's got Brooks and done opening shows for him because his career is skyrocketing, and I'm sure there's a bit of a dynamic at first to go, Man, these artists have been legends for so long. Are they gonna be weird about opening for me? Or are they gonna be awesome? And it seems that they also so understand what happens in anything creative. Right. It doesn't mean anybody's better than anybody else, but timing is a big part of it. And it's cool to hear that he was cool even though he was opening for you.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Same with Tyler Hubbard too. I just played a festival with Tyler Hubbard and I was like, hey, dude, this is really weird because you are Tyler Hubbard, like the Tea hub and you're trying to open it up for me, and is it weird to you? And he was like no, man, I'm so grateful, bro, Like this is just amazing and I love seeing what you're doing. It was so nice to me. I was like, okay, two for two, Like this is pretty weird. Still, Like I'm never gonna not think that this is you know, this is not normal.
Speaker 8: I'm trying to picture though, Like would you ever expect any of them to.
Speaker 5: Be like, well it sucks, well maybe, but they could be real about it and be like, yeah, it kind of sucks, but you're killing it, so I get it.
Speaker 7: They could like they sometimes they're like rude.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, like their demeanor was kind.
Speaker 9: They're just like I don't want to be around you and I don't want to talk to you, and I stay on my blust, I play my show, I leave and that usually like lets me know, like oh man, like they were just like felt the type of way.
Speaker 5: And it's not toward you, it's within themselves.
Speaker 7: It's always like an insecurity.
Speaker 9: Then I get that as well, man, Like you know, I've got insecurities every single day, like just about you know, life and music and all the stuff we're doing. And so I get it for sure, but it is really refreshing because I'm like, hey, man, I'm not here to steal anybody's spot. I'm not here to like, you know, overstep my welcome. But you know I am, I'm I'm here and I want to be friends if they want to be friends. And that's like with Tyler and with Billy, it was like, Okay, I hope everybody treats me like this because this is so nice and I'm getting to meet my heroes like me and Tyler did Cruise during his set, so I was like, dude, I will never pass up the opportunity to play Cruise with Tyler Ebbard.
Speaker 5: Now, of course, I think it also says a lot about you to go and approach it in like a real life human way of like, hey, I know it was kind of weird, but I'm a big fan. Like, I think a lot of people in your shoes wouldn't do that as well, because not that they're not good people, but they'd be afraid of what that dynamic could be. And you're not. You're just like you're awesome. It is kind of weird, but here's the situation.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Three other questions. Question one, what's the best part about being famous now.
Speaker 9: Having the freedom to like do what I want to do. I was thinking about this this morning. I growing up, I hated being told what to do. You can ask me if I will do something, and I can say yes or no. But if you're telling me what to do, that just like drives me nuts. It's just like irked me my whole life. So then when I was working for like Pipeline and the Union, they would always just scream at you and tell you what to do, and that's what originally made me go, dude, I can't do this the rest of my life. Like, I just can't do this. I've got to try other things. So when I started trying other things, music and singing was like the second part, like the second thing I tried, and it ended up working out TikTok and now I'm here with you guys. But the one thing I started to love when I quit my job and I put my first song out was I was like.
Speaker 7: Man, I don't even care how much money I make.
Speaker 9: I don't care about anything other than being able to write songs because I love to do this and it's amazing, and being able to be in control of my time, because I think time is more valuable than money or anything else.
Speaker 7: In the world.
Speaker 9: The only thing you can't get more of exactly it don't make more of it, and you can't get it back. So I'd say that's probably one of my my favorite things about being a just famous or a country artist or whatever is, you know, I get to I get to say what I'm gonna do and when I'm gonna do it, and I get to like take time off and see my mom when I want to. I get to you know, take my family vacations. Another reason would be that I get to take care of my family because we grew up really, really poor and it was just really rough for a long time. So being able to take care of like my dad and my mom and my grandma, it's pretty crazy. And that would be I got one more. If you want one more, I would say it's being able to connect and meet so many people all over the world.
Speaker 7: Like I've been able to travel and meet crazy cool people that teach.
Speaker 9: Me things and I've learned things from I've got friends. There's actually I've met some friends at shows over in Wales, UK. Now they're moving to the United States because they fell in love with my family back home in Illinois and they're gonna move to Illinois. So it's like just all those things I would say like my top three, you know, being able to have control of my time and my life, being able to take care of my family is awesome. And then all the people you meet and all the relationships that you build just being on the road shows. I've got some of my friends that I've met that like started as fans and they're still fans, but now we're like friends because they come to all the shows. And yeah, so man, it's there's a lot of things. I could keep going on and on, but I live a very blessed life.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 5: The tour with you and Dila Marlow and Drew Baldridge January, March, April, May, June, July. I'm doing fingers. I gotta do months on fingers.
Speaker 7: I always do fingers.
Speaker 5: Dude, Okay, good? Uh So are you off of the more? Are you still doing any other shows as support or are you completely doing festival like Bailey shows now in festivals affairs?
Speaker 9: Yeah, I think so. I'm only doing headline. I'm not on the Morgan tour anymore. I'm doing all headline this year on the Nuda Country tour, and that's a summer tour with.
Speaker 5: All the way through what's nine March April I think.
Speaker 7: You got, you got you got?
Speaker 9: Yeah, but uh, and then also doing festivals and fairs and that's still one of my favorite things is like I personally love direct supporting people like I love that slot.
Speaker 7: I love.
Speaker 9: Just like I don't know, being around other artists, I guess and like supporting Luke Bryan, Like, I'll always do that. That's like the best. I don't care how big I did or whatever. Dude, supporting more than Wallen is awesome. Supporting Luke Bryan is awesome. Jason Aldid, I don't care who is. Like l I thank Me and Laney are doing a couple of shows next year, and I'm really excited for that cause direct supplot, you know, it's that slot is really fun. So yeah, next year, I'm gonna do some direct support stuff. I think I have another show this year that's direct support, but then all the rest is headline.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 5: And mostly I was asking that because they booked this stuff so far out, Like who's to know you were gonna blow up like you have, yeah, eighteen months ago whenever you're, you know, booking support stuff. So I wanted how far ahead you had booked. So Bailey's New to Country tour Corning, California, Denver, New Hampshire, New York, Connecticut, Richmond, Virginia, Duran, Oklahoma, Council Bluffs, Iowa, Rena, Nevada, Laughlin and did a bunch of affairs and festivals. And when'd you get your first guitar?
Speaker 7: Ever so fun fact, I got my first guitar.
Speaker 9: Actually, I played guitar when I was like I think I was like ten and I got a guitar, but I liked like metal and like rock, so I bought an LTD that's what it's called. I bought an LTD electric. It was all white and it looked like a Less Paul, like a Less Paul knockoff, and then played that from like ten to eleven years old, and then sold it because I got into like shoes and stuff.
Speaker 7: So I kind of just like let it go. Never thought anything of.
Speaker 9: It, but it actually did help me once I started playing guitar again. The first guitar I got was a guitar from.
Speaker 7: Gibson.
Speaker 9: Gibson gave me, Yeah, they gave me a J forty five when I moved to town, which was very nice of them, and they've been awesome to me. But yeah, when I started playing when I was like ten or eleven, just like learning the few things I learned. When I got it back in my hands at twenty or twenty one, I was like, Okay, I kind of understand.
Speaker 5: Muscle memory there.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, so yep.
Speaker 5: The record different nights, same Rodeo. It is out today. I'm gonna do one more song, ray, would you play New to Country? So we're talking about the tour because you named the tour after the song. Yeah, not after the record.
Speaker 7: No, Well, because I didn't have the record yet.
Speaker 5: Oh that's why, yeah, got it. Timing thing. Then, did you think you might name the record New to Country?
Speaker 7: No, dude, I really wanted so it's so funny.
Speaker 9: I for a long time I wanted to name the record when it was and I was gonna put it out.
Speaker 5: Which is also a song. This is also a song on this truck.
Speaker 7: Yes, it's a song. Yeah.
Speaker 9: I was gonna call it the Win it was album, and that was gonna be last year.
Speaker 7: But then something just like.
Speaker 9: I just wasn't sitting right with me, or something like I just couldn't get out of my head. Was like like the music needed more work, the creative around it needed more love. I wanted to see what other songs I was gonna write as well, And dude, I'm so glad that I waited. But that's why the that's why the tour now is called New the Country because I named it after a single because I was like, well, if I'm not gonna drop the album. I definitely want to tour more. So yeah, dude, it's the funnest song live. I've got like We've got like flames and crazy stuff blowing up.
Speaker 7: It's awesome. Oh yeah, my ADHD loves it.
Speaker 5: Bailey Zimmerman The records out today, different nights, same rodeo and at Bailey dot Zimmerman Instagram. All the tour dates, everything easy to find. Good to see you, buddy, always good to see. We love you around here and we'll see you soon.
Speaker 7: Thanks for having me, Love you, b.
Speaker 5: It's the best bits of the week. With Morgan.
Speaker 3: Number two, Amy got her mild punishment. It was a couple of weeks ago she lost a game, and if you make a bet on a game that we play in studio then and then you lose, well you get put on the wheel of punishment, so Amy did. It's a mild punishment, but also coincides with a lot that's been happening this week. She's been dissing on WWE fans and ww in general, so Bobby gave her a punishment to hopefully get her to stop talking trash.
Speaker 5: Number six start up a hornets nest.
Speaker 10: Amy what I did?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I did.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what do you mean?
Speaker 5: Would you have voice my number?
Speaker 1: Four? So I just wanted to call in on the segment about Amy being a real hater on WWE Wrestling. So the split ratio is six percent women and Amy. They're not just rubbing oil all over themselves and going in the rain coming. It's an art form. Stop sitting the hater ade and let's start considering it as art.
Speaker 5: That's right, it's art. It is for sure art.
Speaker 4: If actings are performance, you're right, yeah, do you.
Speaker 5: Think so la is art?
Speaker 7: Yes? Okay?
Speaker 5: Do you think acting in Marvel movies art? It's a maxture of those two things.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're right, Okay, I get it. I'll give you that. It's art.
Speaker 5: I've been thinking about something.
Speaker 7: What is art?
Speaker 5: I've been thinking about this in that we were going to do the Wheel of mild punishment.
Speaker 4: M hm oh yeah, I'm.
Speaker 5: Just gonna do the punishment now, No need to spin the wheel?
Speaker 4: What is it?
Speaker 5: Because you've been such a hater, it's actually really good.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 5: I enjoyed it so much. You're gonna watch on Netflix Unreal, which is a docu series. It's five episodes. Episodes 't that long you have a week. I'll give you a week and a few days, so not Monday coming up, but the next Monday. You have eight days, nine days to watch WWE Unreal And it's a docu series about how they write the storylines on the athletes, the wrestlers. And you come back and give me a review of the show and see if you understand wwel or better.
Speaker 8: Okay, this is better than I thought. I thought you were about to make me go to some local wrestling shows.
Speaker 5: No, I don't know they have any of those, But I think you'll like this for and I think you'll have an appreciation for it. Like there's one I don't want to give too much of the way, but it's a certain wrestler that once they got in and started to be pretty good, they broke their arm, came back, broke the arm again.
Speaker 4: Like they really broke it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yes, yes, they really broke it. Okay, And then see if you can have a favorite wrestler, because I have like my all time favorite wrestler, which is Sting. And then he's still yeah yeah he's older now, but he wrestled in a different organization geriatric. He still wrestles he's still a part of.
Speaker 12: It, the GWe Grandpa, and he wears face paint so he doesn't look much older. And then I have about his body though well, he wears like big stuff mostly okay.
Speaker 5: Yeah. And then I have my favorite like now, which you probably like, seem punk.
Speaker 8: CM punk. Yeah, like the letter CM. Just want to know the name son who to look for?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 9: See him?
Speaker 4: Punk? Now?
Speaker 8: Is the unreal? Is that showcase? Men and women, both wrestlers, okay, both heavily, so you don't know who's going to be. I just have to pick a favorite.
Speaker 5: I just I just want you to watch it and come away with thoughts. Okay, and you have plenty of time. This is your will of my old punishment, no will, I'm just going to sign the punishment. But it's a great punishment. I love it. It's one of the best documenteres I've seen in a while.
Speaker 8: How many episodes?
Speaker 7: Five?
Speaker 5: Five? Would you play? Voicemail number one.
Speaker 6: I think Amy should be assigned the homework of watching the movie fighting with my family and report back what she's learned. I think she would like it and would have a better appreciation for wrestling. The WWE always gives back to the community wherever they are. They always reach out to the Boys and Girls Club. Special Olympics. They do a great job, so it's important to just spread that word too. All right, thank you love the show.
Speaker 5: Do you hate Special Olympics?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 4: Okay, So what's what is it called?
Speaker 5: Don't worry about the movie yet, just watch Unreal. But that's a movie and it is with actors, but it's based on the life of a very famous female wrestler.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 4: No, I love that they give back in that way to kids. That are the kids that's.
Speaker 5: Always going to be.
Speaker 8: It's always that's your attraction as an adult is because when you were a kid.
Speaker 5: Tell me, we attracted to men with tights. Okay, I have my own reasons attracted heights.
Speaker 8: A lot of people if this is something they enjoyed as a kid, they So.
Speaker 5: You're saying there are no adults that get into wrestling as an adult.
Speaker 4: Okay, maybe that will be me after I watch Unreal. I don't know.
Speaker 5: So you've been assigned that. I'll check back a week from Monday.
Speaker 8: Deal, sure, but I will put a spread this like, call in if you became a fan of wrestling as an adult.
Speaker 5: Okay, whatever, are you trying to prove No, No.
Speaker 4: I'm not proving anything. I'm curious.
Speaker 8: I'm curious if if you never were exposed to it as a kid, and then you went to something as an adult or watch something as an adult and.
Speaker 4: You're like, Okay, I get it into it. And again, that could be blowing up.
Speaker 5: Wow, wow, blowing up. It's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 13: Number two.
Speaker 3: I got a DM well multiple dms from the same person who really wants to buy me something, and we debated if I should let this happen or totally ignore it.
Speaker 5: Number five, Uh, this guy in Morgan's DMS keeps wanting to buy her shoes. And he's wanted to buy her shoes for a long time.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, since twenty twenty three. He's been hitting me up randomly just can I buy you shoes? Can I buy your shoes?
Speaker 5: Is it a foot fetish guy?
Speaker 3: I have no idea.
Speaker 5: Is he asking to see your feet in the shoes or see your feet shoeless?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: And so he kind of like got sassy with me once and I literally just responded, I said, buy me a pair of shoes. He goes, Okay, I will almost immediately, and.
Speaker 5: Then is he leaving it open as to it? Can you pick the shoes?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 3: He said, send me a pair, and then he just followed up like five times. He's like, let me buy you a pair?
Speaker 5: Why not take the shoes? Wow? Right, because you don't own anything?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 8: But then yeah, but you don't want to make it confusing. It seems like if you invite that interaction in then it gets.
Speaker 5: What if she picks like a five dollars pair of.
Speaker 8: Shoes even worse because now he feels like he's invested in this.
Speaker 5: She owes him back.
Speaker 4: There's gonna be something weird.
Speaker 5: Okay, would you take the shoes if you're a Morgan?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 10: Yes, No, it's free.
Speaker 5: I think I would take the shoes.
Speaker 4: I don't think you messed with this sort of thing. This sounds like it could.
Speaker 10: Get crazy, yas, what's the worst thing that can happen?
Speaker 4: I don't know. They don't sound well to begin with, so I'm not sure.
Speaker 8: But if you look normal, this is already an abnormal behavior, offering to like consistently hitting someone up to buy them shoes.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, he's normal. He went to Wrigley Field.
Speaker 14: He's a big sportsman.
Speaker 10: He's hiking by waterfall.
Speaker 5: What did your boyfriend think of that?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: He was like, cinneama pair for me.
Speaker 5: I'll let them have one. All the dudes, you're like, we'll take the fret shoes. Yeah, but you don't.
Speaker 7: Think she should do it?
Speaker 8: Think just think is a slippery slope, Like what else are than you inviting in after you accept the shoes?
Speaker 10: Morgan?
Speaker 5: Your thoughts?
Speaker 3: I mean, i'm him. Did he's really determined to buy me a pair of shoes for some reason?
Speaker 5: Doing something for him?
Speaker 8: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 5: It's like charity for somebody else for him. He wants to buy your shoes. If he said he'd give you five hundred bucks for pictures of your feet, would you do that?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, debate it me too too.
Speaker 5: It's just feet, Yeah.
Speaker 4: But it's what they want the pictures for.
Speaker 5: I don't care what they do with them.
Speaker 10: Put them on the wall.
Speaker 5: It's just your feet.
Speaker 8: So you're no, Well, I think for Morgan's safety, it's a no.
Speaker 5: Don't you think if you wanted to kill or he could come up here anyway and do it.
Speaker 10: They don't don't.
Speaker 5: Get they can't do that. I know what I'm saying. They already tried.
Speaker 4: Well, mine's not jumping to murder at all.
Speaker 8: It's more so than well, I don't know how it advances in his mind.
Speaker 7: Like shoes.
Speaker 5: To wear size eleven and men, and I will send you an awesome pair and then we'll send him back my feet in those shoes. Where are you leaning, I'm leaning jords. Yes, as long as your boyfriend's cool with it and he'll protect you, I think you should do it. He's cool with it, you get a new pair of shoes, do it, and then.
Speaker 4: He's gonna show up and be like, I bought you these shoes.
Speaker 5: Those feet are mine. Yeah, they're just so scared of retaliation or even retaliation.
Speaker 8: Yes, yes, I'm forward thinking about that. To me that, to me, risking some weird, unhealthy relationship with someone online is not worth a pair of shoes.
Speaker 5: It depends on the shoes, though, I be honest, Morgan, let us know, all right, it's the best bits of the week with Morgan. Number two.
Speaker 3: Eddie wholeheartedly believes that he saw an A lister in the wild, but not just any A lister, but a massive A lister in Hollywood right now, And we had to fact check him a little bit but he still thinks he's the one in the right number.
Speaker 10: Four.
Speaker 5: Eddie thought he saw Michael B. Jordan at the grocery store.
Speaker 10: Really yeah, right outside our work.
Speaker 15: Like I was driving out and it was so like, that's Michael B. Jordan that I almost hit a car because like I looked and him, like.
Speaker 10: That's Michael B. Jordan walking into Whole Food. Was he big?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 10: I mean he wasn't like he was like Jack, Okay, but his body was Jack.
Speaker 4: Let's just say you.
Speaker 5: Saw a robbery, and you have to describe, got it what you saw to the sketch artist, and let's see how accurate you are. What did you see? How big was he?
Speaker 10: I would say he's probably.
Speaker 15: Five eleven okay, and how maybe maybe five ten okay?
Speaker 5: He says six feet six feet also okay, what do you think you weighed?
Speaker 15: I would say he probably weighed one seventy. That's pretty thin for that because he well, I mean he was kind of jacked.
Speaker 5: He's one eddy two.
Speaker 10: That's closed.
Speaker 5: I was still close enough within twelve Morgan, what'd you just see?
Speaker 3: So I did a quick little research to see if Michael B. Jordan's been in now and stuff. I think you did see a version of Michael B. Jordan, His twin in the movie Centers lives in Nashville.
Speaker 5: Twin is not really his very stunt double.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like the one who played opposite him.
Speaker 5: He lives here.
Speaker 4: He lives here. He's a Nashville actor.
Speaker 15: So, like I jumped on Instagram immediately to see like, oh, maybe he's in Nashville. What's he doing here? But there's all like just like suit commercials, and there was no like, hey, I'm in Nashville.
Speaker 10: I'm They don't do that. Yeah, they don't really do that.
Speaker 5: Yeah. So so what do you think you think you saw Michael B. Jordan or you think he saw Michael B. Jordan's body double.
Speaker 4: I think he's all the Wish version of Michael B.
Speaker 5: Jordan, which is, you know, the body a Nashville actor Percy Bell Belle's work is Jordan's double and cruise it might have been him.
Speaker 15: That's crazy though, Like, so this guy looks so much like Michael B. Jordan that people all over town are probably like, that's Michael B.
Speaker 7: Jordan.
Speaker 5: Okay, so you did not see Michael B. Jordan.
Speaker 10: We don't know, we don't know. Fair enough, it could have been.
Speaker 5: Even after we say that, do you still think it was Michael Jordan?
Speaker 10: I think there's fifty to fifty chance.
Speaker 13: Okay, it's the best bits of the week with Morgan. Number two.
Speaker 3: A couple of weeks ago, Eddie did the hot Dog Challenge, trying to eat seventy hot dogs in twenty four hours. Spoiler he did not do it, but during that whole challenge he got to give out his Venmo. And also during that challenge, we did like this cup challenge and Mike D managed to do it, which meant Mike D got to give out his Venmo. So we got an update from both of them to see how much money each of them made on Venmo during the hot Dog challenge, and you're gonna be a little shocked.
Speaker 5: Number three. A couple of voicemails here hit that first one.
Speaker 6: I was waiting to see an update on how much money Eddie made through Venmo for his hot dog eating contrast. Yes, that'd be great.
Speaker 5: In Bye, thank you for the call. I did get my money from him. I paid you, he paid me. I saw pop up my Venmo the fifty bucks because I bet he couldn't eat thirty five. He only ate twenty His goal was seventy and twenty four hours, and we did some challengeallenges in the live stream and if Eddie was able to click the challenge, she got to give his venmo out how much money did you make?
Speaker 10: It's crazy, dude, I got like four hundred dollars.
Speaker 15: No way, four hundred dollars and tips, No way it And it wasn't like it wasn't like somebody gave a hundred dollars. It was like a dollar here, two dollars, somebody did six to nine cents.
Speaker 10: It just added up to four hundred bucks.
Speaker 5: Wow, Mike, do you want a challenge? I made one hundred and thirty three dollars.
Speaker 4: Up?
Speaker 5: Hey, we should do challenges every day on the stream. That's for you, that both of you guys. That's crazy, prey amazing. It's the best bits of the week with Morgan. Number two.
Speaker 3: Abby had a really bad massage experience.
Speaker 4: And I'm not just talking like.
Speaker 3: Oh, hit something too hard or you know, a awkward conversation. No, this was much much worse, and so much so she has never gone back. And now it's Bobby's mission to help her enjoy massages again. So you're gonna hear the whole low down and then hopefully we'll have a good update in a few weeks.
Speaker 5: Number two, Hey Abby, I want to ask you a question about getting massages because I heard you will never get a massage again.
Speaker 16: Oh yeah, never, never again. This is probably like six years ago. I got my first one. I had never had one before.
Speaker 5: Well, she's on fire. She didn't like to talk about what happened.
Speaker 4: So I was planning.
Speaker 16: I planned a bachelorette party for my friend. So like we all went in like ten girls, and so we each got like thirty minute massages or a facial or something, and I was the only one that had this guy. It was a male masseuse and it was like the grossest thing ever. He was like moaning and stuff.
Speaker 5: I need, I need more details. So you walk in, Oh yeah, did you did you get naked?
Speaker 4: I had like just like underwear on because.
Speaker 5: I don't get naked either. I were mine to wear, yes.
Speaker 16: Okay, And then I was like laying on my stomach got it Basically the whole time. I was just like I want my back.
Speaker 5: Did you know you were going to get him? That dude walk in the room.
Speaker 16: I had no idea who it was going to be.
Speaker 5: So far everything is normal, this happens, yeah.
Speaker 16: And appears to be normal.
Speaker 5: Okay, it appears Okay, then what happened? What's the thing that made it weird?
Speaker 16: Well, I'm like laying there and I would say he's probably like in his sixties maybe.
Speaker 5: And that's weird to you at the time.
Speaker 16: No, I'm just trying to explain, like what it still was normal, I guess, but he just started making noises.
Speaker 5: Give me an example. So he was noising with the rub Yes, so he would push in and the noise he'd make what sound like.
Speaker 4: You have to do it?
Speaker 5: We can't fully, we can't visualize, we can't picture it.
Speaker 4: He's just like, oh, that would be so awkward.
Speaker 7: I don't know what I would do.
Speaker 16: Oh my gosh. I was like my arms were out to the side. This still makes me very uncomfortable. And I am he got side.
Speaker 5: Boob okay, but okay, question for someone who's never had a massage, I think that could probably feel a bit weird. I also don't know how much side boob they normally touch anyway, And if a guy purposefully stays away from like that part of like your ribs because of that, Like, I don't know, Amy, can you talk me through this?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I would.
Speaker 8: I feel like any even female massage therapist, that I've gone to avoid certain areas because.
Speaker 5: I've had side screwed hit before. And you know what, I just take it as that's part for the court.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but I think for her so much, maybe that was just showing like was he touching that area or it just showed.
Speaker 16: No, No, he was he was touching.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, do you make a sound?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 4: The whole time.
Speaker 16: This was a thirty minute massage, the longest thirty minutes of my life.
Speaker 8: Okay, see, and this is why this was her first experience and now no wonder she's never gone back because it was so terrible.
Speaker 5: I forgot what he sounded like.
Speaker 17: Again, He's like, sorry, what, I don't even know anyone that makes that sound anyway in any form.
Speaker 4: It's just like, be like, do what she's trying to do.
Speaker 5: I don't know that feels.
Speaker 16: No, it was more subtle, like he was just subtly enjoying.
Speaker 7: You're sixty.
Speaker 4: You're a sixty year old man.
Speaker 5: I can't get there.
Speaker 16: I can't either.
Speaker 5: Okay, So I think you've had a bad experience. I would like to help make this experience good again. If I were to get you a massage from somewhere that I think is great, would you go and do it and accept.
Speaker 16: It with a female?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 4: A female?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 10: I mean you can ask, right, you tell him what?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 5: If I line you up a massage, will you go and do it?
Speaker 16: Yeah? I would do that. Okay, I'm just really I'm really ticklish.
Speaker 5: He's seventy three.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 16: I told him I was ticklish too. I was like, stay away from the side, some ticklish And then.
Speaker 5: Do you think he was creepy? Yes?
Speaker 16: Okay no, because also you know how you have the towel covering you he uncovered my But no.
Speaker 4: Abby, did you report?
Speaker 7: Is like?
Speaker 4: This was my first.
Speaker 5: Massage, so she didn't know.
Speaker 4: I was like, maybe this is normal and people just.
Speaker 5: Like you had underwear on, right, Yeah, but I don't know. My butt's always fully uncovered because I'm wearing underwear. Yeah, so I don't know the difference. That's why I'm asking.
Speaker 10: Yeah, she had underwear on, amy.
Speaker 4: Yeah no, but I didn't know. Why do he need to do that?
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 5: Is he get in your glutes.
Speaker 4: Concerning to me. No, I just sent my back.
Speaker 5: I'm not arguing he was right. I'm just asking questions.
Speaker 7: Guys.
Speaker 5: You guys are judging me.
Speaker 4: I know I'm not judging you. I'm just like shocked, shitty tale.
Speaker 5: I'm underwear, So I think I don't need to tell.
Speaker 4: I just feel like this story.
Speaker 8: Abby had shared this with me the other day, and now it's getting worse and worse. No, like, no, what I was thinking, like, oh, Abby needs to get another massage because they're not all this bad, Like this could be great for her, And now I totally totally get why she has never gone back.
Speaker 4: Like this story has escalated.
Speaker 5: Yeah, if he like grabbed your butt cheeks and spread them, that's weird. Like he pulled your button, that's not a massage technique.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I hope not.
Speaker 5: Yeah, No, he didn't know the other stuff happened.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I knew. I thought it was moaning an old man moaning, That's all I thought. But this side boob and butt.
Speaker 4: No, yeah, it got worse.
Speaker 10: There's more.
Speaker 5: Toes not normal totally.
Speaker 8: Like because she didn't know, but anybody who's had a regular massage, if that was happening to that like I would think I would. I would get up and I'd be like, the massage is over.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I understand, never having done it, wondering if its normal or not exactly. I'm going to get you a good one.
Speaker 16: Oh my god, that'd be amazing.
Speaker 5: So you're still open to it?
Speaker 16: I think, I don't know. I'm still nervous. That's why I was like, I'm never going to do a massage. But if it's all a female, I think.
Speaker 5: I could try it. What if she starts moaning, I'm out. You'll just get it. If you feeling comfortable, just get up and leave. Yeah deal, yeah, steel, Okay, uh yeah, let me we'll get abby massage and we'll get a report back. Because they are they are good. It's the best bits of the week. With Morgan.
Speaker 3: Number two, we did another draft. This one was the Terrible Things that Start with T draft and it was chaos. I don't know why, but I am not good at naming terrible things. Also just not good on the fly. At this moment in my life. My brain does not appreciate on the fly.
Speaker 4: So here is the draft.
Speaker 3: Then you can go to Bobbybubes dot com and see who won and who'll be in the next draft that happens Number one.
Speaker 5: We got this voicemail from a listener.
Speaker 18: Hit that and maybe should try to mix it up a little bit instead of doing like awesome things to start with whatever letter, try like terrible things that start with tea or sad things that.
Speaker 16: Start with who.
Speaker 5: Mix it up a little bit.
Speaker 18: It's some other emotions going in there.
Speaker 17: Love the show, guys.
Speaker 5: Great idea, We love your feedback and suggestions. So we're gonna do terrible things that start with the letter We're gonna spin the wheel, whatever it lands on, spin the wheel. Terrible things that start with the letter.
Speaker 4: T T.
Speaker 5: Now I'm out. I finished last in the last one. So Raymondo, you'll go first. I'll give you fifteen seconds and I'll just vamp for a second. Terrible things that start with the letter T as in table terrible things that start with T. Ray will go first. This will be a snake draft, So whoever goes last goes first. The second round. Raymondo, over to you.
Speaker 11: Thanks to my buddy Lunchbox for this one. Tuberc your losis sawid to regularize.
Speaker 5: Ray good one that is so rude. Okay, terrible things let's start with the letter T. Let's go to lunchbox.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 14: I had one of these hit my neighborhood. It's a lot of neighborhoods. A tornado.
Speaker 5: Oh good one. Oh yeah, Morgan. Terrible things that start with the letter T. I really hate when this happens to me.
Speaker 4: It's a two oh toothache.
Speaker 5: Toothaches are so annoying. Eddie, over to you, drafting. Terrible things to start with tea.
Speaker 10: No one wants to hear this. Technical difficulties.
Speaker 5: Oh that's pretty good. I don't know how to play about like it. Amy ticks. Oh did you have that one saved up? Did you come on immediately?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 4: That was my first one.
Speaker 5: Dang, that's good. Okay, So now we go backward for round two. Amy have tics? What are you adding?
Speaker 4: Traffic ticket?
Speaker 5: Oh, ticket is good. I'm saying nothing else. I don't want to be amy and like yell stuff out, so I'm gonna wait till the end. That's a good one, okay, Eddie.
Speaker 10: I think this starts with a tea. Give me tsunami.
Speaker 14: Oh, okay, got it in the news.
Speaker 4: Tsunamis Morgan. I don't think I'm very good at the bad ones.
Speaker 3: But I'm gonna go with tonightis, tonight is or tetanus.
Speaker 7: You can do all the above.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know that because I've heard too.
Speaker 5: That's tough. Only people know what that is. I had no idea.
Speaker 14: Lunchbox man, this is gonna affect half the population. But it's terrible. If your husband gets this, you are in trouble. Testicular cancer.
Speaker 5: Wow, it's a great one, bad man. He Yeah, do a sea in there too, RAYMONDA Tommy ache. Cute RAYMONDO. You have tuberculosis and Tommy ache. Yeah, going with the health ailments? Yeah, what else do you have?
Speaker 11: Sticking with the health concerns? Morgan had this one. Appreciate it. Turf toe okay, Oh.
Speaker 5: Yeah, lunchbox tornado and testing cancer.
Speaker 10: Gosh, that's good lunchboks.
Speaker 7: Yeah. I'm gonna go with.
Speaker 1: Oh Man.
Speaker 14: Train derailment.
Speaker 10: I mean that's so bad.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Morgan, that is bad.
Speaker 7: Guys.
Speaker 4: I am not very good at the bad one.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna go tight. Yeah, what's wrong with lose this one?
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 11: I don't know.
Speaker 7: Bad day.
Speaker 10: Oh, this is good.
Speaker 15: This is good, Eddie, this is good. I'm gonna go with turbulence because it is good.
Speaker 5: Good Amy final one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, test in school, test in school.
Speaker 5: Okay, this is good. Amy has tics, traffic, tickets and tests in school. And he has technical difficulties, tsunamis and turbulence. Morgan has toothache tonight and tight.
Speaker 3: I hey, at least it kind of goes together, you know.
Speaker 5: I think lunchbox just my opinion. I think he wins this one. Tornado, testicular cancer and train derailment, and Ray has turf toe, tummy ache and tuberculosis. Pick terrorists and out of pig taxes. Those are the first one. Those are good, but I finished last. I don't believe me.
Speaker 10: Those are good.
Speaker 13: It's the Best Bits of the Week with Morgan number two.
Speaker 3: HI suggest going to listen to part one and part three this weekend with Amy. We always do some fun conversations on part one and just really catch up on life. And part three is answering listener questions. So that's what we got going on there. And if this is where I leave you, then I hope you have a great end, safe weekend, and we'll talk to you soon.
Speaker 2: That's the Best Bits of the Week with Morgan. Thanks for listening. Be sure to check out the other two parts this weekend go follow the show on all social.
Speaker 9: Platforms and followed
Speaker 2: Web girl Morgan to submit your listener questions for next week's episode.