Speaker 1: All right, let's go another episode of the Bonus Pod.
Speaker 2: Welcome to over Promise, brought to you by a Draftking sportsbook. I'm Cavino. That is Rich.
Speaker 1: What's up, buddies, how you feel?
Speaker 2: Okay, totolcs e depitaly five weeks of the NFL, already in the ball ready and Rich is winning us money. Let's go, let's do it code over Promised. So these are the ideas, the things that we never had time for, and you reap all the benefits. And today action packed. We're gonna talk Tyreek Kill. Okay, and we have a very special guest. Can't wait.
Speaker 1: I have to stick around. Uh but I know you wanted to talk about Tyreek Hill right out the gate.
Speaker 2: Tyreek Kill lead's the NFL six hundred and fifty one receiving yards, five tuddies.
Speaker 1: Can I just tell you something? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I wrote down five tds.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but for a minute, looks like I wrote STDs And I'm like, hyreek Kill, STDs might not spread any ruaries five tds.
Speaker 2: I was like, STDs, I think those are your notes from the early two thousands. Five tds. Well, he may be leading the league in fines two by the end of the season, right because if you remember in week three when he played the Broncos, he was fined seven thousand dollars for wearing no socks. Now, the backstory is he was getting hooked up on IV or something like that, running out of time. They didn't want to be late, so he ran out there with no socks. It wasn't a style choice. No ran out there with no socks and the NFL find him seven thousand dollars. Right fast forward Week five, he posts team no socks again against the Giants, and now people are thinking, maybe he's gonna get fined.
Speaker 1: Again, slows him down. Fastest guy in the league who needs socks, and you know one is gonna have time. Speaking of leading the league, I was watching Red Zone. They were talking about how a Chan is the fastest guy on the team and he was clocked at twenty one miles per hour or something like that. Minutes later, Tyreek Hill clocked at twenty two miles.
Speaker 2: Proud Maybe that's.
Speaker 1: The seacrefter he took his socks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so will he be fine again? We don't know, but it got me thinking, look, that's a style preference. I don't know what he's going for. There, but it got me thinking about some of my buddies when they're rocking suits. I'm seeing more than ever boy dudes wearing suits with no socks. Well, so I'm wondering.
Speaker 1: I'm so torn on this right because I think there it's like an age thing. Yeah, because you watch like a Love Is Blind reunion or The Bachelor or any of these shows Bachelorette, they're all wearing the no socks, skinnier suit and I'm sure that'll change pretty soon.
Speaker 2: But which is interesting because people are saying that the skinny jean look is out and bag your jeans are in, but suits fit different. And you see dudes with their suits riding up and to be honest, the old school sign of me thinks it's a lame look. But at the same time, you don't want to dress like an old guy either. You got to find the compromise. So I bring it here on over promise. Now, those are my buddies at a wedding, And I'm like, that's probably why I wasn't invited, because I'm not team no sock.
Speaker 1: Those are your forty year old buddies that should be wearing socks. That's what I think, right, I mean I read maybe I'm showing my age, but I just feel like the same way, you're not trying to chase styles. You know that famous meme or picture of Steve Buscemi where he has like a skateboard in a backwards hat and he's trying to look like a young guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, you don't want to be that guy.
Speaker 1: So to me, there's ways to look classy and look good age appropriate. I think if you're forty ish and you're rocking, like showing a lot of ankle, I don't know, you're not a twenty five year old contestant on the Bachelorette.
Speaker 2: Isn't the proper term mankel? Isn't it man ankle? Mankel? You know Spot, our producer of Over Promised, he's the SaaS Master General. Spot. Oh is that your title? SaaS Master Jeress SaaS Master General. You know you're in your kelcerra right now, you're going to a wedding. You're getting dressed up. Do you rock mank suit with SoC or no sock? I feel like.
Speaker 1: There's something I need to cover up the ankle.
Speaker 2: I feel who was it recently that said if they see an ankle, they will not go out Emily Radikowski.
Speaker 1: She seems like a pain in the ass.
Speaker 2: Sheemish by the vaddo mantra of hire the sock down or the fool. I mean, that's something we've been saying in the.
Speaker 1: Barrio for years.
Speaker 2: Let's say, you know, and I'm a down fool, so I got my socks pulled real high. That's why I'm allergic to this new look. And I don't know what to do. And when I see Tyreek Hill, I'm like, all right, I get it. It makes you faster. Maybe I don't know, but what would you do? How do you roll? I am not I'm anti team no sock. I'm pull the socks up nice and high.
Speaker 1: But you're also the guy that wears socks with sneakers, And I think I think you got to get the no shows.
Speaker 2: If you wear at a pair of low tops, I think you're not a down fool, You're just a fool.
Speaker 1: Why do you know why you're not hanging that in your house somewhere?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I'm good. I brought it in just for today. I brought this from my bedroom. What do you mean that? Sh It's funny? Actually someone sent that and I appreciate it. But based on the Tyreek Hill findes and the new trend and his f you to the NFL with the no socks, it posed that question.
Speaker 1: So think about out that, think about that, should you be rocking socks or no socks? But then there's people with like sock game that have different type of styles and colors and stripes.
Speaker 2: There's people that I thought that was proper with. I don't like goofy socks. I'm just not a goofy sock kind of guy. Maybe if you're rocking a short suit like Lebron, yeah, maybe that that's actually not that's.
Speaker 1: Not a short suit. That's a regular man suit on Lebron James, and not everybody could pull this stuff. This look off like you're Lebron. No one's gonna tell Lebron and he can't rock that. But if you have a friend dressing like that, I think it's in your duty as a.
Speaker 2: Friend, as a real friend and be like, hey, bro, that look. I mean, unless you're in a C D C or Lebron James, you shouldn't be dressed like a little schoolboy. So just letting it be known, it was probably our size thirty two on Lebron. Oh yeah, they just you just picked up someone else's suit, right, Okay, so you think about it. Let us know at Covino and Rich hashtag over promise.
Speaker 1: But right now it is time for your picks of the week, courtesy of our friends at Draftking Sports Book. I have, as usual, a teaser bet and a parlay no fail, baby, this week we're gonna win. I promise you. I don't promise you. I over promise you. So let's start with our teaser bet. I will stick with the forty nine ers until they prove otherwise. I'm a Niners fan, so I try not to be a homer about this. I try not to bet on my team, but to be ball. I don't want to be that dick that's my team's unbeatable because everyone everyone loses at one point, right, There's only been one undefeated team, the Patriots tried lost in the Super Bowl. So you're gonna have a trap game.
Speaker 2: Here or there.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But now, Yeah, like Kittle said, they're having fun. Yeah, everything's working. They're looking solid.
Speaker 1: The points read has moved significantly on this game. It feels it appears like you're quintessential. Yes, I used the big word, trap game. The Niners have to go to Cleveland. It was five, then it was five and a half, six six and a half. I wouldn't be surprised if this more, if this point spread in this line moves to seven, seven and a half. Because you and I talked about this yesterday off the year, I was like, Kiano, don't even look at the spread. What do you think the forty nine ers Brown's game looks like you're like, no double digits. Yeah, trap game on the road. They've just looked too sharp that it's gotta be gives somewhere. But until they proved me wrong. I love the Niners. So they're minus six and a half. They're on the road. I'm not worried about it yet. The Eagles, they're on the road. They're playing the Jets.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: There are times I bet on a game where I want the other outcome, but I don't think it'll happen. Like I would love the Jets to beat the Eagles, and if I lose my money, I'll look at it like I bought a Jets win. So I like the Eagles. They're minus seven. I like the Eagles minus one. Essentially, you just need Jalen hurts to go to the MetLife, jet Life or Stadium beat the Jets. So Eagles minus one, Niners minus point five a pick them. So you really just need your two undefeated power teams to keep rolling.
Speaker 2: So that's sort of your method right now. Stick with the power teams until they prove otherwise. Like I know, the Eagles and Niners are not gonna go seventeen and oh, I think it's a good tach.
Speaker 1: I mean, they play each other in December, so someone will lose, but as of right now, I don't see them tripping up yet. So two five and zero teams really just need to win. Team them up. They'll keep rowling.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: I have a three game parlay, all money line. I've been wrong with the money line parlays because some of these like four point three and a half, two and a half, I'm like, who gives a shit, let's just do the money line. The Ravens are going to Tennessee. If you've noticed, I'm picking a lot of road teams, which is dangerous. A lot of people don't like it, but I don't care Ravens are at Tennessee. I just I just think the Ravens are going to rebound from that Pittsburgh game. The Ravens are three and two. They looked a little sloppy lately, but I like the Ravens to rebound in Tennessee.
Speaker 2: It's a tough division. Just can't close, Bro, they can't close a tough one. That was my one criticism. Yeah of Lamar Jackson. That game against the Cults hurt my heart because not saying he can't, I'm saying he has.
Speaker 1: Hurt my feelings. Hurt my feelings. Now, I like the Ravens money line at Tennessee, another road team. I like the Vikings at the Bears. The Bears had a great game, that anomaly.
Speaker 2: Of a game again, that Dick Budkus game in honor of so extra motivation. I believe they played for him.
Speaker 1: So I'm all about the Vikings money line at the Bears. So I like the Vikings just beating the Bears. I like the Ravens just beating Tennessee. And I'll throw my dude Joe Burrow in the third spot. They're home against Seattle and as a Niners fan, I think Ge Smith that's a that's a good man, good quarterback. But if the Bengals are the real deal and they want to, you know, make a real playoff run. Again, it's a game you need to win at home against Seattle. See, I'm not sold on Seattle. It's a risk. Seattle's like an eight to nine nine eight at tops team.
Speaker 2: So richly been solid if you're just joining us, But this is a risky one.
Speaker 1: Ravens Bengals, Vikings money line, locket your teaser, bet, Niners Eagles essentially just winning. Two undefeated teams just need to win. And again that my friends, your money line and your teaser. Courtesy of DraftKings. The NFL season going strong, DraftKings Sportsbook hooking up new customers with an offer that's even stronger. I want you to bet five bucks on any game this week, and you're gonna get that two hundred dollars instantly in.
Speaker 2: Bonus bets, and DraftKings isn't stopping there. All customers can take advantage of a sweeter offer every game, every game day this October.
Speaker 1: Again use our code over promised at Draftking Sports Book. Again over promised, You're gonna get that bonus two hondo on the five dollars bets. So again over promised. Draft Kings Sports book.
Speaker 3: Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler or visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight Hope and Y or text Hope and Y four six seven three sixty nine. In Connecticut. Help is available for a problem gambling called eighty eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill Casino in Resort in Kansas. License partner Golden Nugget, Late Charles and Louisiana twenty one plus h faries by jurisdiction VOYD in Ontario. See Sportsbook dot DraftKings dot com, slash Football terms for eligibility terms and responsible gaming resources. Bonus bets expire seven days after issueance. Eligibility and deposit restrictions.
Speaker 1: Apply Cavino on Retch. And now it's time to welcome a special guest to the show.
Speaker 2: Let's welcome a very special guest r PAL from the NFL network, Taylor Bishati.
Speaker 4: Hi, Taylor, Hi, guys, how.
Speaker 2: Are you the second most popular tailor in the world today? No should I ever base.
Speaker 4: I'm so glad that another Taylor has joined the NFL. So I'm embracing it.
Speaker 2: Yes you should. Well, thank you for making time and hanging out with us. We know you know a lot about football. We watch you whever you day. Actually in our Fox Sports radio studio. You're always on, like, hey, Taylor, oh yeah, every day.
Speaker 4: I'm glad to join you guys today.
Speaker 1: I never know if it's weird because we're always seeing our friends on the NFL network, FS one, ESPN. A lot of times I'll just take a screenshot and send it to me like hey, and I'm like, is that weird or awesome? Now?
Speaker 4: It's only bad when you're like midphace and you're like looking like struggling. You know, you're like, why did this person just send me this? Did I really look like that?
Speaker 1: Live photo? You need to do the live photo. So Taylor, I want to start. We're going to play a little game of this or that with you. But I'm a Niners fan. I kind of ask you about Brock Party. We're always watching you on the NFL network.
Speaker 2: Is he getting the credit? Finally?
Speaker 1: Is he still quote underrated? Are we giving Brock the proper props?
Speaker 4: I am giving him all the credit in the world. He totally deserves it. He's the first quarterback or sixth quarterback ever start his career ten to Oh. I get that the forty nine ers have a fantastic offensive line, a great offense, tons of weapons around him, great defense, but brock perty is going out there and delivering each and every week. We saw Kyle Shanahan and what he tried to do with Trey Lance, I'll be it short lived, even Jimmy Garoppolo, and they were not making the plays that brock Purty is consistently making. Shanahan obviously one of the best coaches, play callers, offensive schemers, but ultimately rock Purty is the one that's actually going out there and delivering. He's been fantastic starting his career at Tennao, the first quarterback since Ben Roethlisberger to do that. He deserves all the praise in the world. I do think he is a little underrated.
Speaker 1: He's super underrated. You know what, I think Niners fans got a little glimpse when they watch Monday night Packers Raiders because you watch Jimmy Garoppolo and you see like the things where you're like, oh, I remember Garoppolo would take unnecessary sacks. He gets a little flustered in the pocket. He's good for one ill advised passing, you know, a half so already solid. He doesn't make those mistakes. Do you feel a tailor about Brock having a roommate and driving a Toyota? Is that? Do you like the humble side of brock party?
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 4: I think it's great. I mean, no diva element to him.
Speaker 1: Yet.
Speaker 4: Who knows, maybe he'll be like the first quarterback since Tom Brady to actually not require a team to break the bank. I don't know what'll happened.
Speaker 2: That being said, when he's just over eight hundred thousand dollars a year, and it's such a bargain and such an advantage for the forty nine ers. Like Rich said, still has a roommate, so he split in rent, drives Toyota sequoia. Is it well, it is too early to say, but if he continues on this path in reality, is he the most valuable player when you factor in what he's doing, how he's playing, and what they have to pay him and what they're paying him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean that's why most teams that have those established quarterbacks like Patrick Mahomes, Josh Allen, Lamar Jackson, Herbert Burrow. They just can't have as many weapons around the quarterback that they would obviously want to. But with Brott Perdy, he's so inexpensive right now until his deal comes up. That yeah, the forty nine ers are in the best position possible. Crazy stat about them is that they have only trailed for a minute in forty five seconds of game time all season. So yeah, I am really jealous of your team, Rich and you probably have the easiest Sundays and Mondays and whatever day of the week they play because they are just completely dominating in every team.
Speaker 1: I just don't want to get to Taylor. I just don't want to get too excited because I'm in my early forties. I was a teenager when they won with Steve Young. So everyone likes to say, ah, the Niners, they have dynasty legacy. It's been like almost thirty years.
Speaker 4: Yes, but they were okay. First of all, they were just in the super Bowl, so no complaining. But you know what I said last a quarterback away from making it to the super Bowl.
Speaker 1: But those moments are even more sad. Taylor being at the Super Bowl walking out in with sadness and tears in my Eyes, the Raven super Bowl, the Chief super Bowl. I cried both of those days.
Speaker 2: I mean you cry watching The Golden Bachelor too, That is true. I do cry at that as well. And this is and you know what, you cry a lot watching commercials, pharmaceutical ads. You cry all the time.
Speaker 1: One last thought about Brock and that will play this or that? Taylor? After taxes, after agent fees and all this stuff he does, it's less than a half a million dollars. He had a UCL tear last year. He's making the right move because a lot of guys get that little bit of money and they go nuts. Yeah, he's playing it smart because when you really think about it, in NFL player's career span, nothing's guaranteed.
Speaker 2: So I like him playing a modest I do smart moves, smart move yeah, and he's playing smart. Good for him.
Speaker 1: All right, So Taylor, we're gonna do a little round of this or that. And speaking of rock party, let's start right now with if you had a team and you got to pick Brock Purty or Kirk Cousins in this moment, who are you going with Brockerty? I like that?
Speaker 2: And why is that? Why is it such a solid answer? For you, no hesitation.
Speaker 4: I mean he started off his career. Tend to know you're not seeing him make any mistakes. When Kyle Shanahan gets up to the podium after the game and the only critique is that brock perty played a pretty flawless game except he overthrew one of his passes. That's your only critique from Kyle Shanahan. Sign me up.
Speaker 2: You know, I thought, because we saw what a good dude Kirk Cousins was quarterback the Netflix series, I thought, for sureing like, he's such a good guy. He's such a good guy.
Speaker 4: I do think that he should get out of Yeah Soda right now. No, a great situation for everybody. He can go to a team that's built around him to be successful and to whim right now. And then the Vikings they're already going to get rid of him anyway at the end of this year. Let them get some value for him.
Speaker 2: Now, Taylor, I'm going to rewind it to our previous conversation. You aren't figuring fleeting freely in the MP socks or no socks. You're going to a wedding. Dude wears suit with socks or no socks. Which do you prefer which looked you preferred to.
Speaker 4: The no socks look it is. I'm just so confused by it. One is not good looking too. I know it's not comfortable. So why are we doing this?
Speaker 2: Yeah, if someone's showing leg I want it to be my date, you know what I mean? As simple as that.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Hey, Garoppolo wants to go no socks and maybe you know I'd make an exception.
Speaker 1: But that's about it.
Speaker 2: You have very hairless legs, by the way, Comino I do. They're kind of sexy, you know, very oddly hairlessly. I don't want to take away from.
Speaker 4: You right now, right show slightly jealous?
Speaker 2: Fine, I mean if you look at the when I got the low boys on right.
Speaker 4: Now, you're also very brave for showing your feet.
Speaker 2: Yes, I don't normally do that.
Speaker 1: Yes, I don't normally do that. I know the tailor tailors know. There's a ton about style and fashion and stuff. I always see you on Instagram liking your videos. You're wearing all the different teams like warm up gear and yoga pants and cool stuff. What color is not.
Speaker 4: Usually opt for comfort?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: What rarely will I be outside of We're actually in the leggings right now underneath my tops.
Speaker 1: And some oh rich Rich too.
Speaker 2: Amazing. Let me let's get to the next one.
Speaker 1: What do you think the most overused phraser sentiment in the NFL has been over the last six months to a year?
Speaker 2: Is it got that dog in them?
Speaker 1: Or we took that personally? Both overused quite a bit.
Speaker 4: Both overused, probably got that dog in them. But I'm going to add another one to this list, and it's physicality. If I ever hear the word of physicality again, it just makes me want to pluck my eyeballs out. They're like the physicality of this team. Every team is physical. What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Physical? Throw that in their physicality? All right, I got one. Go ahead.
Speaker 2: You're going on a date, right, Your dude's got socks on. We already established this. Would you rather go on a double date with Taylor and Kelsey or Josh Allen and Hailey Steinfeld?
Speaker 4: Oh god, that's not even a question, of course. Taylor and Travis not over that yet.
Speaker 2: We're here, no.
Speaker 4: Love love tailor and Travis. You know, I don't know how fun Josh and Haley's date would beat a crash?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Do were you like, I think a lot of women were like, look at Britney Mahomes just gets to go hang out.
Speaker 4: I was so jealous. It's way lively too. Yeah, I mean I want to be a part of the girl gang.
Speaker 2: How do you get in that?
Speaker 1: By the way, we always say there's a girl gang in the NFL sports world. It's like you, mj Acosta, Joy Taylor, We're like they have like a little gang of like cool sports guards.
Speaker 2: How do you get in the gang? Is there an initiation?
Speaker 4: You know? You guys, You guys should come to some of our dinners.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, do we have to get a tattoo or something?
Speaker 4: Now you want to come and come on by Wow, we're very inclusive.
Speaker 1: An that I'm in. Don't don't invite us more than one.
Speaker 2: By the way, I was talking to Rich too, This Travis Kelsey Taylor thing is so big, right, so big that people forgot that OBJ and Kim Karnashian word thing. I haven't even heard that mention since.
Speaker 4: I know, you know, it's funny that you I was surprised about it too. One. I don't know if it's true, right, even if it's not, I'm surprised that it didn't get more like publicity or like nobody seemed to care. It was just kind of like a quick flash in the pan headline. But I just think it just goes to Taylor Swift's star power. Right now. I think that her airs tour, they're estimating that it was the equivalent economical impact of fifty five Super Bowls, which is just crazy, but I believe it. I was here at Soby. Obviously, NFL network is right across from Sofy Stadium, and so her concert trucks came in like four or five days before the concert even came and I'm telling you, starting at four o'clock in the morning, there was a massive line of like tens of thousands of people just in line to get her merch and it did not stop until like three or four days after the Air's tour ended. So it was just insane to see We've had everybody come here. I think the second like most popular would be the K pop band, but they didn't even compare to what Taylor's Swift's ill.
Speaker 1: I guarantee our Taylor here has a fantasy that Taylor Swift is watching the NFL network to brush up on things, and she's like, oh my God, that Taylor looks cool for her?
Speaker 4: Does she want to be my best friend?
Speaker 1: I feel like you're you guys have this.
Speaker 4: Immediately on point and say I'm never coming back. I'm just running to go be a part of this girl gang because I'm the biggest swift.
Speaker 1: I could see that.
Speaker 4: I see you, guys, Beings is doing the Lord's work and he's going to give us a great album.
Speaker 1: That is amazing.
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 1: Uh, next one being that you're into style and we're only seeing you with the all your NFL gear, sweeter uniform, the Bengals all white or I'm a fan of that commander's black uniform with the numbers on the helmet that we saw the other day. What's the hottest uniform in the NFL right now?
Speaker 4: Are we saying like their everyday uniform or.
Speaker 1: Like the it could be every day? As a Niners fan, I love the Niners road whites with the shadow too.
Speaker 2: There's some good ones.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there are some good ones. I like between the too. I would go with the Bengals all white just because it's not what you're expecting to see.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that I look they're slick. But when I see those in the helmet, black commander's uniforms. I just think physicality. That's like, I mean, I see that, I see they're ready to play like mute.
Speaker 4: The second I hear I'm like, really all right, I hear it probably on Thursday Night football like ten times.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, awareness theory. Now we're going to notice how many times the word physicalities use. All right, this or that Taylor Bashati worst haircut, Mark Davis or Jimmy Butler just recently with hismo looks so bad.
Speaker 4: Well, like why do that to yourself? I don't know, want to be added to that category?
Speaker 2: Who do? Who do we do?
Speaker 1: We want to ask someone?
Speaker 4: No, I'm saying those are both just atrocious.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: And to be the thin thing is is that there's always that rumor that Mark Davis like has somebody flying to do his haircuts and he's very particular about it. But I'm thinking it looks like he just took scissors himself into that.
Speaker 1: You ever see on Instagram or TikTok when a girl tries to give herself bangs and she does it wrong and like, yeah, it goes up Like Mark Davis, I feel like it must be like some power move like, I'm so freaking rich, I'm the shit, I'm the man. I'm gonna have the goofiest haircut and people just accept.
Speaker 4: It has to Maybe I don't know, or he just really likes it.
Speaker 1: Could be now, Taylor, any other thoughts going into Week six of the NFL. What's your favorite storyline besides Taylor and Travis Kelsey is there? They're a team that's disappointing, a team that's a good surprise, Like you, what are you focusing on?
Speaker 4: Let's see, Patriots are a big storyline. I think I just don't know what is happening there. I think the Belichick had his worst loss at home, like in the Belichick era era last week.
Speaker 2: Every time you say Harry, you're thinking Taylor.
Speaker 4: He's out because if you remember what Kraft said at the owner's meetings, like he never really fully committed to Belichick's day, he said, our priority this year is going to be that we just have to start winning, and that is the opposite of what we're seeing. I still think that Bill Belichick is going to be a great coach. He is a great coach. He's probably the best coach of all time. But I wonder if it's time for him to make a change and move on from the Patriots. Does he want to go coach somewhere else? I think that would be fascinating. I almost feel like, you know, Brady ran his course, like in New England. Maybe it's time for Bill Belichick to move on.
Speaker 2: You know what, when you're talking about Bill Belichick, it got me thinking about what a big voice you have in presence you have on the NFL network. A lot of these stars that you're talking about, they're watching. Taylor Swift is watching, Bill Belichick, could be watching. Do you ever wonder, like, Man, I'm talking about them. I hope I don't upset them. Have you ever heard from a player or a coach or somebody saying, Hey, laid back a little bit with your opinions. You ever wonder about that stuff when you're talking about it.
Speaker 4: No, because I think that they all like realize that, I mean, they're probably not putting too much stock in it about like what we have to say.
Speaker 1: And you've got a job o there don.
Speaker 4: There You know what they've got going on in their lives, which is probably play calling figuring out the next step on to Cincinnati is Bill Belichick would say, and as for Taylor Swift, I would never say anything about about Taylor, so she could never she had never feel that way.
Speaker 1: Taylor, thank you for hanging with us, and we're gonna take you up on the Cool Sports Girls dinner.
Speaker 2: Well, don't promise promising. We don't know what the initiation is or anything like that, so don't over promise.
Speaker 4: Okay, Okay, I better see you guys there.
Speaker 1: All right, thank you Taylor, thanks for having me. Guys cool. Well they go another over promised in the books.
Speaker 2: I don't know what book, but in the books, in the books.
Speaker 1: We'll see you guys next week. Enjoy your NFL week, and again, always watch the video on the Fox Sports Radio YouTube page or wherever you get you poded you could listen. We'll see you next time. I'll read it there she mab
Speaker 2: See you in the over promised La come back, come back,