Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone.
Speaker 2: Elvis Duran, the Elvis durand phone tap.
Speaker 3: You know, Michael Oppenheimer has become synonymous with the phone tap. Actually, I think the phone taps have become famous because of mister Michael Oppenheimer. Well he is back to strike again, right, Scotty.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 4: Jeremy wanted to play a phone tap on his sister Janelle, and she hates telephone telemarketers. So our relentless telephone telemarketer, mister Michael Oppenheimer to the rescue.
Speaker 1: Right, see what happens here we go.
Speaker 5: Hello, this is mister Michael Oppenheimer with the Scumbuster Extreme Cleaning Tool. How are you doing today, Mitz?
Speaker 1: I'm good.
Speaker 5: The Scumbuster Extreme Cleaning Tool comes with a three to one extension handle and can be My name is Michael Oppenheimer. We're practically giving this tool away today at a very special curry.
Speaker 2: Is this a sales call?
Speaker 5: I would call this a necessity call for thirty nine dollars in ninety nine cents at our introductor.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, I'm not interested. Thanks, thanks for your time.
Speaker 5: Hello, this is mister Michael Oppenheimer with the scum Buster.
Speaker 2: Extreme called this number equipped.
Speaker 5: With a powerful motor. This easy to use single speed tool clean four times faster.
Speaker 2: You just called my number.
Speaker 5: Right, but I didn't get to tell you that.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I'm not interested at this time.
Speaker 5: You can use it to scrub clean the tub.
Speaker 2: I'm interested, thanks for calum.
Speaker 5: Hello, this is mister Michael Oppenheimer.
Speaker 2: Uh that interested in your product.
Speaker 5: I'm calling brought to scub Boaster Extreme. Certainly you have a bathroom, right, of course I do. Is there scum in your bathroom?
Speaker 2: I guess everybody is scumb in the bathroom, right, There's.
Speaker 5: Bound to be a build up of scum in your crevices, right.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry. I don't need a scum scrubber. I'm good, and you just keep talking.
Speaker 5: Everyone has scum in their cracks, and we feel that for this offer of thirty nine dollars nineteen have scum in my crack.
Speaker 2: I don't need this scum.
Speaker 5: Also, it also serves as a stain remover.
Speaker 2: Don't have scum stains. Okay, goodbye, thanks for calling. Please stop calling me. I don't want your proctic.
Speaker 5: This is mister Michael Oppenheimer.
Speaker 2: With these scumbus, you're wasting your time. Take your scumbuster and clean your own crevice?
Speaker 5: Miss? Do you have do you have children?
Speaker 2: Do you have anything to do with your life? Do you have any time?
Speaker 5: Is that I was told you?
Speaker 1: You was talking to me like.
Speaker 5: People to be called today?
Speaker 2: Okay, so you want that? You just want to talk to me? Do you want to know what I'm wearing? Is that it some sort of pervert keeps calling random women?
Speaker 5: This cleaning tool by Black and Decade is.
Speaker 2: I'm sure you've got a big cleaning tool there, buddy.
Speaker 5: This is not just any scumbuster. This is a black and Dicker scumbuster.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, that sounds great. I'm sure you like a black scumbuster.
Speaker 5: In your This unit has a unique roller.
Speaker 2: What are you wearing, mister Heimer.
Speaker 5: I'm I'm wearing Savings and Deals.
Speaker 2: Stumbbuster and shove it up your stop calling me? Hello?
Speaker 5: Oh yes, this is mister Michael Oppenheimer with the scombuster.
Speaker 1: Excuse this is mister Michael opened Whimer. Who can I help you with? I like the scumbuster. Yes, it's got a big handle and I don't so I have no thing to do, but harest this lady all day.
Speaker 5: Thirty nine dollars ninety nine cents for.
Speaker 1: Thirty nine dollars ninety nine cents, and I still can't find anybody to love me or scrubby. I can't even get a hooker for thirty nine dollars and ninety nine cents. I'm just gonna arouse people. I'm an Oppenheimer.
Speaker 5: Would you like me to send one to your house now? The hard to reach areas.
Speaker 1: Like falls, I dig the scumbuster, and I pleasure myself in hard to reach areas like the bathrooms. You know. Other thoughtful details, including thoughtful details, include the fact that I collect Barbie dolls and I like to dress them up that night and dance around. Then. Sometimes I wear my mom's underwear, because of course I live with her. I'm enough.
Speaker 5: It comes with a rechargeable battery that provides.
Speaker 1: I'm sure I need rechargeable batteries because I don't have a real woman. You have an air pump that goes with it. Maybe blow one up for me.
Speaker 5: I will tell you that the cleaning tool measures approximately.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I like to measure my cleaning tools. I have to use a children's ruler for such things. I like children that I like pets, and you probably shouldn't leve be along with your dog. I'm an Appenheimer and you've.
Speaker 4: Been Hello, my name is Scary Jones when I was the Rand in the morning show, and you've been I you've been phone tapped.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Jeremy did it.
Speaker 5: And you just embarrassed yourself on the radio.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, where did you get that creepy guy? That is a creepy guy, Elvis
Speaker 1: Durand's phone tap