Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right, leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland.
Speaker 3: Security with the TikTok algorithm. We talked a little bit about it, okay, but I'm gonna show a quick video on some of the things that you need to consider when using for TikTok. So yesterday we talked about a couple of things with growing your TikTok, like, you know, making sure your niche down okay, posting at the right time, using other people's content, right, putting yourself side by side using douet or stitching part of their video to the beginning of your video, okay. So you want to intrigue people within those first few seconds and that will do it, okay, especially if you have a unique perspective. We talked about participating in challenges, jumping in on trend sounds and songs because the platform will highlight your information better, and then making sure you cross promote your TikTok on other social media. So those are some of the things that we talked about yesterday. This video was going to talk about a few more things. So if you have your notes, make sure you you know, write down what this blogger is going to tell us about YouTube about TikTok Okay. So I already have this video up, let me go in and just bring it over. Hey, And this is all about the TikTok algorithm. So it's basically about how to get your your new TikTok page. If you're just starting on TikTok how to get more followers, basically, how to showcase your content and grow your page. Okay, let me make it bigger and you know what, I'm gonna stop share and then reshare so that way I canna make sure that you can hear the sound. I'm optimizing it for sound. Right, So this is about four minutes thirty seconds.
Speaker 4: No about the TikTok algorithm in twenty twenty two. There's a lot to go through. So I'm just going to jump right into it and make sure you watch till the end because I'm giving you three tried in two ways to hack the algorithm and go viral.
Speaker 5: As you know, the TikTok algorithm is complex.
Speaker 4: Questions like how does TikTok decide which videos get pushed on for you pages? How come some videos go viral and others don't? How often should I be posting? How long should my videos be? There are so many questions about how TikTok works, and to be honest with you, TikTok is still pretty hush hash about the algorithm, but they have given us some breadcombs here and there aka some important details like what factors do influence the algorithm, so there are six main factors that influence it. Number one video likes, comments, shares, completions, and rewatches. The more engagement to TikTok gets, the more likely it'll be served to larger audiences. And a little bit later on in this video, I'll give you some tips on how you can encourage completions and rewatches.
Speaker 5: Number two subject matter.
Speaker 4: TikTok categorizes content based on user interests, so subject matter is an important factor when it comes to reach.
Speaker 5: Number three device settings. The algorithm recognizes certain device.
Speaker 4: Settings like posting locations and language, typically sharing local content. Number four Audio Audio trends are massive on TikTok, so when a video includes a trending sound or song, the more likely it could be served to a larger audience. Number five hashtags and caption keywords. Including hashtags and keywords in your content lets the algorithm know what your video and page is about. Number six user activity and not interested feedback. And lastly, the algorithm aims to serve high interest content to each user, and it uses previous activity to determine what's best. With those factors in mind, I do have a few ways that you can hack the TikTok algorithm and boost your views. Just remember that the TikTok algorithm is always adapting, changing and learning from user behavior, and because it is still a relatively new platform, a lot of what works best is going to come through trial and error and also experimenting. But here are three tried and true ways you can hack the algorithm. One, hook your audience within the first three seconds. Like I already mentioned, when a user watches a video in full, it lets the TikTok algorithm know that people like this content and they want to watch it. TikTok tends to favorite videos that are easy to digest, have a seamless loop, and cater to users who have a short attention span. Knowing this, you want to hook your audience right away, specifically in the first three seconds of your video. TikTok is an endless scroll and users are quick to jump to the next video. Try hooking your audience with a question right off the bat.
Speaker 6: This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure, they definitely can be, but understanding a professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC Erness What's Up? You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like the checkout is fast, their seats are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners. Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start run and grow. It's not just about payments. It's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most Ready to see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from El Salvador accused of murdering a Texas. Man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christine Noman, the Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump. Attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens.
Speaker 2: Have been arrested.
Speaker 1: If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day. Imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now. You could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right, leave now. Under President Trump America's laws, border and families will.
Speaker 2: Be protected sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 4: Or use on screen text to tease what you're about to tell them to focus on a niche. We've learned this hack firsthand from experience growing Leader's TikTok. If you are already following us on TikTok, by the way, what are you doing? A link it in the description below. Anyway, the more you share videos related to your niche directed at a specific audience, the more the TikTok algorithm will recognize it and begin to push your videos to the right people. What content themes resonate with your target audience? Is it beauty tutorials? Maybe it's dating advice, comedy sketches, reviews. Once you decide your content themes, experiment using industry specific hashtags I'll use later. For example, we typically share hashtags like hashtag social media tips, hashtag social media manager, and hashtag Instagram news. Including those hashtags essentially tells the algorithm, Hey, TikTok. Look over here are counchers, tips and tricks. Our social media managers, please show our videos to those users. Three use on screen text and captions to ensure users are watching your videos the whole way through. Make sure you're including on screen text for every single video you put out. It's easy enough to do and the benefits are just beyond Not only does it help people who are watching without sound, but it's also helpful for those who are hearing impaired. Plus, TikTok has an automatic captions feature, so you don't have to spend time.
Speaker 5: Transcribing your video as yourself.
Speaker 4: I also want to note that TikTok videos have a very long shelf life. A video you post to make go viral a few days, weeks, or even months after you originally share it. Now, I didn't fully get to touch on how to go viral on TikTok in this video, but if you want to learn one influencers secret and how she's gained over four million followers on social media, you can just click here to watch that video.
Speaker 5: See you later.
Speaker 7: This is all right, So those were a few of the jims on how to how the TikTok algorithm works.
Speaker 3: Okay, so what were some things that you picked up from the video, so post them in chat or come off of raise your hand so you can use your last of mic, think about what are you doing already and what are some things that you would add based on just as as from this video now that was done by later Later dot com. Later is also a social media management platform as well, just like food Sweet that we talked about yesterday, So you can check that out too, to kind of gather all of your social media in one to help you post on a schedule so that you're not you know, trying to post individually every single day, one by one. All right, So what were some things that you all took away from that particular video? Okay, using captions, I know I've asked about captions before, like, oh yeah, I don't get out there, but you see this already embedded in, so definitely use it using hashtags, right because a lot of times when people are looking at these things, sometimes they're in places where they can't talk, right, So utilizing that so that we can see it on our own and we could just see it and we may not be able to listen to the music or whatever because you can't have your headphones in. So it just depends, right, Plus it also reaches an audience who may be hard of hearing or death, so that helps as well. So a lot of times I don't think people think about that audience, but being that I used to do sign language at my church, so that's I think about that a lot sometimes. All Right, have a good hook, Yes, those squirst three seconds are very important, right, Having a product that catches the viewer's eye good. Okay, So you definitely want to catch it because you know, when you're scrolling, you're just scrolling, scrolling, scrolling, you tend to. I know, I guess I do it too. I scroll and then you know, I have to something has to stop me, something has to stop me in the scroll, because sometimes I'll just scrow like like like like lights and then I just keep going and I keep going. So definitely, having something that's going to, you know, catcher catch that attention. And a lot of times having the text on the screen too will help because if you're scrolling and you just see something you know, really big, it's gonna, you know, help you. It's just going to help you stop.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from El Salvador, accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christine Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens.
Speaker 2: Have been arrested.
Speaker 1: If you were here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.