Speaker 1: Hey guys, welcome back to another episode of Casual Chaos. This week, I have my most requested guest, Mom. Welcome to Casual Chaos.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Ji, thanks for having me, and I'm your most requested guest.
Speaker 1: Yeah, everyone wants to hear what you have to say. I'm so excited. All right, So we're kind of going to go back to the beginning a little bit. Okay, why did you decide to join the housewives? Did you ever question putting your life, marriage and us on TV?
Speaker 2: No, I mean I think you know. I remember these producers went to the salon in Franklin Lakes called Chateau, and they requested for like, you know, beautiful women with beautiful houses, like over the top lifestyles, and the owner of the salon request The owner of the salon said, I recommend Dina and Jacqueline. So they started out with them. Then Dina recommended me, so they interviewed them. They loved them. Dina recommended me. Jacqueline recommended another friend of hers that was beautiful and was really wealthy, and but her husband said no, So her husband said now, and then then Jacqueline said, oh my god, you know, maybe that girl Danielle that comes to the salon, she'll be good and she ended up being great TV. So she got on and then Jackson also recommended her sister in law Caroline, so she got on. And then with me, they you know, they came over the house while we were redoing the house and they interviewed me right there as all three of you got you know, it was it was you, Gabriella and Milani all walking around the house while the house was you know, being real. I mean I would say re renovated. Yeah, So they interviewed us. It was very like easy, like right outside our.
Speaker 1: House, like your normal everyday life.
Speaker 2: Yes, like it was wasn't done like in the studio or they didn't come to the house bring you know, all these camera crews, none of that, because I know that's how they do it now. So it was just, you know, they just talk to us and then I guess they're like, oh my god, she's definitely TV gold, you know, and then they chased us like you know, the whole family like us because everybody else signed their contract right away and I didn't sign the contract. It was took us. It took me almost a year, and all my friends were so over me because I would ask. I would call Dina and say, well, do you think I really should do this? Or like what is this? And Jacqueline and they're oh, like, oh my god, we're so over you. Because like I didn't know when I was getting you know, I didn't understand this.
Speaker 1: But why did you have so much hesitation?
Speaker 2: I don't know, I don't I just didn't know what it was.
Speaker 1: Like.
Speaker 2: I was like, what, Like I thought it was kind of a joke because like never thought that, oh my god, that I was going to become this huge reality I you know, like or whatever you want to call it at that at that time, like a movie star or a big TV star.
Speaker 1: You know, like never thought that big TV star. We're not in the movies yet.
Speaker 2: I know, but I'm saying, like that's something I would say, because you know, when you're on TV, you say a movie star, you know, like that's something I say, Yeah, that's my language. So I never I didn't know what I was getting myself into it really, But then finally I was like it wouldn't go away, and they kept calling me and calling me and calling me, so I was like, you know what, I guess it's maybe something I should try out. So and I was kind of like, you were already at think seven or eight, and I was doing the same thing every day, so, you know, to do the same thing every day, you get bored. And I was just like I would love you know, I'm like, they're just going to follow us around doing what we normally do, and now we'll get paid for it, you know, like going shopping, you know, hanging out with my friends. I mean, you know, of course they don't. You know, it wasn't that much, but you know, obviously now you know, throughout the years, it built up. Yeah, So then I said, yeah, so then, and how I signed the contract was so easy that I didn't even have a lawyer look at it. Jacqueline was so over me. She's like Teresa, She's like, just sign it ready. So I signed it. I handed it to her and like we were together, and she stuck it in the fedexbox and that was it. So that's how I signed my contracts Oh.
Speaker 1: That's actually a very cute story.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was it.
Speaker 1: But it took you a while.
Speaker 2: It took me a while to sign the contract. Yeah, I mean, would I do it again? I guess I mean, you know, it wasn't hiding anything. And Daddy was like, see, if if Daddy thought he was doing something wrong, he would have told me no. So he didn't think he was doing anything wrong, like really, and.
Speaker 1: But so and those early years of the Real Housewives and now having those memories of our family when we were younger and you and Dad, it's really nice to look back on. It's almost like we have home videos.
Speaker 2: That's what to me is the best part, especially because my parents are not you know, no no, no, no, we're not here anymore. Like I love seeing that. I do too, you know, I just wish it would have been just better with them, you know, meaning like you know the part you know, of course, you know, with my brother and not you know, of course I don't want to talk about him, but obviously like better times, you know, I.
Speaker 1: Wish you wish you know, there were better moments of your parents shown and not dealing with so much heartache.
Speaker 2: Yes, like you know, I wish there was like, you know, just.
Speaker 1: More more positives, basically showing the true meaning of an Italian family.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like Season one and two were like that, because like they were in my cook books and we video that and they're part of my you know. Yeah, Like I love that you and Nona are on my second cookbook, Like we have three generations on my second you know, fabulicious, my fabulicious cookbooks. So to me, that's like something that I'll always cherish and I'm so happy I got to do that, especially because my mom's not here anymore. So I love that.
Speaker 1: It was a nice memory.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was like the I would have to say doing the show, that was the best part of it, you know, like the good memories with my parents because they're not here anymore.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And listen, we do have good representation of what an Italian family is supposed to be like. I know a lot of people don't see it all the time, but you do say it. You know, Dad's family has shown, you know, my sisters and I at least, and you know, I'm sure they've shown you to, you know, what family really is supposed to be like and how you're really supposed to always have each other's backs and be there no matter what, no matter what goes on. And Dad's family really does show how you know, the Italian family could be so close.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they do, and that's one of the things why I wanted to be with your dad because I came from a small family and he had such a big family. Do you know what I did when I first started day and your dad, like his height bothered me. He really did. So my dad was a shoemaker, so I mean, my dad cut all my heels, so I so he wouldn't be taller than me. Did you ever know that? I feel like you don't have cut all my heels so we would be the same height.
Speaker 1: I mean I feel like I would do the same thing. Yeah, because I did not want to be No, that's also it's weird. No, But then after we got married, I didn't give it anywhere. Yeah, because you were married. I mean I wouldn't want to be taller than my man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I mean I mean, so now I don't have that problem anymore. Now you don't, Loisa, Now you don't.
Speaker 1: What were your first impressions of the original cast members of Season one?
Speaker 2: Diana I loved she reminded me always of Pamela Anderson. Yeah, this blonde, bombshell sexy, she's so gorgeous, like hot, like yeah, that's I used always tell it. I'm with the big boobs like hot, smoky, hot, sexy. And then Jacqueline same thing, because I'll never forget the first time I met Jacqueline, I was like, Wow, she was hot, like sexy boobs, small waists, smoking body, sexy legs, her legs were like so hot.
Speaker 1: I feel like you always used to say that when when we were younger, that Jacqueline had the best legs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she does have sexy legs. Yeah, so yeah, that's what you know. This is how I'm describing everyone. Yeah, and then there's Danielle. Danielle was let me tell you, Danielle was made back like she was TV gold. She really was, like she like she was awesome. Just she put it all out there, literally put it all out on the table.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I mean I thought she was great and she was fun to be around.
Speaker 1: Like she was.
Speaker 2: She was fun and like very easy going, just so much fun, you know. You know, even though in the beginning, like she was like insulting me a little bit. But that's what made me flip the table on her, you know, because she would just like throw these little jabs at me, like don't talk to me, like you know, or she said to Joe like don't speak to like, don't speak to me like you speak to your wife. Yeah, like you know, and stuff like that. And then and I'm the type I take it. I take it. I take it. And then when I don't take it anywhere, you know, I explode. And that's she saw that. Yeah, yeah, but I have to say, but Danielle was so much fun like and like, you know, getting to know her, and then look, we ended up making up later on anyway. And Caroline. I did never hung out with Caroline. Like, Caroline was Dina's older sister, so I just kind of just respected her because she was Dina's older sister. Yeah, so and that was it. So that's how you know it was with Caroline. And then with Caroline it was like we were building a friendship because I really didn't hang out with Caroline. I hung out with her sister, Dina, And that was it. That was the cast.
Speaker 1: Yeah, who did you immediately know you wouldn't get along with.
Speaker 2: I would say, if I had to pick someone, Caroline, But you flipped the table on Danielle. I know. But I liked her in the beginning. I did because she was just fun.
Speaker 1: But you didn't know if you were gonna like Caroline.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because she was she was just older. She seemed like a little like not my speed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's fun, you know.
Speaker 2: Like yeah at the time, like she wasn't like I didn't hang out with Caroline, you didn't know. Yeah, So if I had to pick someone, if you're asking me, if I had to, like, if I had to back then, if I had to pick if someone asked.
Speaker 1: Me before going into it, if you had to pick someone, it would probably be Caroline.
Speaker 2: Correct, got it, because Danielle was fun, like she really was, and I like fun people like I like having a good time.
Speaker 1: I know you do. What was it like having cameras around us for the first time? Did you feel like you weren't able to fully be yourself or I actually think you were more more yourself? Yeah, totally fine, not even more, but you just and I always say this, you and Dad were TV gold just because in the early years you were so funny and you still are. But it's just funny to watch yourself fifteen years ago because you know, we were all little. Our family was obviously younger, and it was just.
Speaker 2: Cute little you were little, like it was.
Speaker 1: It was just yeah, it was fifteen years ago. You looked younger. We were all little.
Speaker 2: Oh, I feel like I look I look at pictures of how my ice to do my hair and makeup back then. I feel like I look so much better now, even though I'm older. I feel like I like my hair makes different.
Speaker 1: You barely war makeup first of all in season one or two, literally nothing, and you just embraced your natural Italian beauty. You wore your hair curly, and I love your hair curly like you, it was it was just natural. You really didn't do much. That was the thing. You didn't do anything. I just that's why it's so cute too.
Speaker 2: I would always make sure you and your sisters look perfect, but you and then with me, I would just get very quick.
Speaker 1: You know. No, I listen when I look back at old photos. I love you and Dad's engagement photos. I love the photos of you guys riding your bike in the park. Who takes photos like that anymore? No one. I want a vintage camera and to take photos like my mom and dad.
Speaker 2: Dad was me. That was my doing your dad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but those photos and just the way you guys looked, it was just perfect. But I don't know you have a camera. You could do the same thing. Talus shouldn't have bike me around the park. No, but I don't know. It was just Dad was so unfiltered. Actually he said whatever came to his mind, and he still does. But that's why people loved him because he didn't think before he He didn't think before he spoke. He just said it and it was so real. And I feel as though you and Dad changed nothing going into the show. It was how we were every day.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: What was it like in New Jersey when Housewives first aired? How did you handle it? Did anything change around town?
Speaker 2: No? I mean you know what changed? The only thing that changed when it aired that everybody was like, oh my god. They were like loving me, and they wanted to take a picture with me. I'm like a picture. I was like okay. I was like all right, So that's what changed, Like people noticing me and wanted to take a picure. Sure?
Speaker 1: And did you like that or was that a little overwhelming? At first?
Speaker 2: I didn't mind it. It was just when I had when I was with you girls, like when I had when you girls are with me Milania, Like Milani would if I took a picture, she would take off on me and then I'm like, oh my god, I have to have real quick. I'm I have to you have to get my kid, you know. Yeah, because Milani would just take off on me. She would not stay next to me. And that's the only time I got overwhelmed, like I got nervous because I didn't want Milania to, like, you know, go for ba, you know, somebody take her or something.
Speaker 1: Or a fan actually brought Malania back to our family in Disney.
Speaker 2: Oh and Disney. She ran away.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. She wanted this doll and she wouldn't stop until she got this doll.
Speaker 2: I would lost her for two minutes.
Speaker 1: It was two minutes, no scarious, two minutes.
Speaker 2: I felt like a lifetime.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we were taking pictures with the princesses. She wanted this doll, so she ran.
Speaker 2: I didn't know she went that, she just left us and then she went and she was like outside, you know, and she grabbed the doll.
Speaker 1: She ran out of the store with the doll. And thank god a fan recognized us, because we were we were going crazy looking for her, going crazy looking for her, and the fan brings Melania back. We were like, what did we have to give you? We owe you.
Speaker 2: Everything, I was so scared.
Speaker 1: That was I don't think we've not we haven't been back to Disney since. When did you find out about the charges against you and dad? And what were the talks with Bravo when all that was happening.
Speaker 2: Oh that's I think that's been so long ago.
Speaker 1: It was ten years ago you got out of.
Speaker 2: I mean, listen when it all happened. I was, I didn't. It was like I didn't know. I thought it was all a joke, like for me anyway, like with your father there, I mean, you know, with your father, I was like I didn't. I'm like, obviously I knew, you know, for the government to come knocking on your door, there was something going on, you know. And I remember them come knocking on the door and I'm like all right. They're like, it is your husband home. I said no, and they're like, all right, we're gonna wait for him. I said, okay.
Speaker 1: And then where were we?
Speaker 2: I don't even know. I think you were maybe at school. I don't even remember if you guys were there. I was like okay, Like I was like, okay, no, Prama. I called him, like, Joe, these guys are here wait for you. I was like a right, And then I said, they said they're gonna wait for you said okay, and that was it and he came home and I think you talked to him. Yeah, I mean I was never I was never arrested, never handcuffed, never shackled.
Speaker 1: See, thank you guy.
Speaker 2: At least you know that was one good, good thing. You know. I have to say, like, yeah, your father and I, that never happened. I don't know what happened to your father when he went to prison, but with me, none of that happened.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: You would have to ask your father, you know what they you know, if they shackled him because he was I think maybe in a higher security I.
Speaker 1: Think they might have, especially because he was he was transported a lot of times.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that never happened with me. So and thank god for that because I know I'm not a criminal, and that would have like I wouldn't have been happy with that. And yeah, so I was just like what And I recently found out now that I thought I bought a house, I bought it. I thought I bought two houses. Because I really wasn't really paying attention to the whole thing. I guess stupid of me but not really because I really didn't wasn't involved in your father's business. So I thought it was all a joke, and I was like, what what's going I didn't, like, I never was involved in so I didn't know what the hell was going on. And I was like, all right, So they're like, you have to get a lawyer. So I was like, all right, I couldn't use his lawyer. I'm like, all right, Joe, get me a lawyer. Then, I mean, and so I had to get my own lawyer. And then I thought my lawyer, I mean, my lawyer was so expensive, and I thought my lawyer of course, was going to have my back. Me and my lawyer did not get along because yeah, I mean, I feel like with all that, I feel like they're already they already know what's going to happen, and especially if you're in the public eye, they make an example out of you. And now now I know it all Like back then, like I never thought I was going to go to jail ever, like in a million years. Like if you would have said I'm going to shoot you right now, do you think you're going to go to jail? Yes or no? I'd be like, no, shoot me because I'm not going to go to jail. Like never in a million zillions, I would have like never thought that because I didn't do anything. So I was like, all right, like I'm not involved in my husband's business. I didn't do anything wrong. So I was really cocky about it.
Speaker 1: I really was.
Speaker 2: I was like, I didn't do anything wrong. So I mean, I guess we have to like I don't know what, they just have to do their investigation and find out what happened. And I was fine with it, and so I cooperated. I did whatever they told me to do, and you know, obviously whatever your faus. And then I just found out recently, I thought I because I just went to a closing. I went to a lawyer's office. I went to a closing, and I put my John Hancock on papers. That was it. So that's what I did. And then I thought I bought. I thought he used my credit to because he was at the time he was flipping homes, so I thought I bought a house or two houses or whatever. And I just asked him recently, and you know, I don't know if you heard me asking them the other day, and I was like, he said, he said tree heed to call me Tree. He's like, I'm like, what did I do buy? How many houses? Did I buy? One or two? He's like, you don't even buy a house.
Speaker 1: Tree.
Speaker 2: He's like, we refinanced a property I had, And I was like what. I'm like, I went to jail for refinancing a house. I'm like, are you kidding me? I'm like, oh my god, I'm like, why did you make me sign those papers? That day? I'm like, OK, gonna, I'm like, I'm like, are you serious? So that's what I went to jail for because I rEFInd And the reason why I went to jail is because I put my johnt my signature on papers that were like not like whatever numbers were on those papers were incorrect. Like that's that's that's considered fraud. From now on, never signed papers unless you know you know what you're signing. You know, also learned, Yeah, I mean like you know, and it's great. It's better like when you get paid by a check, like or if you work for a company, you get paid by check because everything is like on the books exactly. So like with Daddy, he was doing construction, it was different, you know, so and then you know what upsets me the most is that Daddy had a partner and and I don't know why I went to jail and his partner didn't, so read between the lines. Yeah, yeah, So that's what upsets me because I would have been kind of fine if both, if all three of us would have went to jail. That would have made me feel better because he had a partner and a lot of properties, a lot of them. And I know that, I know because you know. And then for me to go to jail signing, you know, like a refinanced property is so sad and you know, and then leaving you, And what hurt me the most is leaving the four of you like for almost a year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was definitely like that, you know.
Speaker 2: And what kept me saying was that I was I knew my parents were going to be with you guys, And I was like, oh, I was like, that was the only thing that kept me good. I was like, my parents are going to be with them, and I want and I told my parents to speak Italian to them every day so I want them to learn Italian. And I was like, I knew you guys would never forget them because they were with you that whole year and then look, I come home and then eight months later, I lose my mom and that's when I was like, so over your father. I was like, that's when I after I lost my mom, was like, I'm never going to be with this guy ever again. Like I kept fighting for him, but I knew I was not going to be with him anymore because I was just so mad because I felt like I missed out with my mom going away, and I'm like, if I was home that year, I could have been with my mom. So I felt like I missed out time with her, which I did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that I mean Also, that whole process for sure just made non No suffer. She was so upset and.
Speaker 2: They were so distraught over the whole thing. And then I just kept reassuring them and I kept telling and I was okay. And I really was okay because I'm very, very strong, and I knew in my heart, like I was like, really, God, I really would talk to God every single day. I'd be like, why am I here? Tell me why I am here? I'm like, why am I here? I mean, and I have to say being at I was in Danbury, Connecticut, you remember, because I mean the grounds were beautiful because I saw all four seasons while I was there, and I worked.
Speaker 1: Out you see the four seasons here?
Speaker 2: No I know, but I'm saying. When I was there, I was outside a lot, so I used to walk the track a lot. And then then you know what happened to then because everyone knew I was there, so sometimes we would have to get there would be helicopters outside trying to take my picture, so then we would get stuck, and then everybody would not be able to go outside, and then all the some of the girls and they would be pissed at me. I'm like, not my fault. You know that. You know there's helicopters trying to take my picture, and I'm like, I want to be outside too. Anyway, that was the best part. It was like seeing how the season's changed. It looked really pretty outside because I because that's how who I am. I always try to make something a bad situation into a good situation. I don't know, yes you do. So I was to make a light out of everything. So I was like, you know what, there's a reason why I have to be here. I don't know it right now. I guess I'm like, really got to just tell me why. I don't need to know the answers eventually. Sometimes you doesn't give you an answer right away, you find out years later. So anyway, but yeah, I ended up that was the best part of seeing the four seasons. But I just worked out every single day. I got in the sickest shape you hold.
Speaker 1: You won the contest for a plank? She held a ten minute plank in camp.
Speaker 2: Yes, I did a ten minute and I won out of like.
Speaker 1: They had like a plank contest in their fitness class and.
Speaker 2: Outside like the whole the whole camp was you know.
Speaker 1: The whole camp did this competition.
Speaker 2: Whoever wanted to participate, whoever wanted to do so.
Speaker 1: How many people were you competing against?
Speaker 2: There was a lot, there was a lot, and I, yeah, I won ten minutes.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Can you imagine holding a ten minute blank murder? Yeah, I can't do God scrimin all.
Speaker 2: I can't do a ten minute plank anymore.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we did one today when we were working out, and then as we're holding our plank today, she looks up and goes, I held I held one for ten minutes in present.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I can't do that anymore.
Speaker 1: Do you and did you blame Dad for all of this?
Speaker 2: Of course, yes, I'm like, I just I still blame Like the other day, I was Jehann and I'm like, why do you even make me sign those papers?
Speaker 1: You know? Do you think you've really worked through the resentment? No, just because No, she's always going to help my dad. I was like, actually, yes, I was always going to help my dad. I was, so, I don't think there'll ever be a phone call where my mom doesn't yelp my dad. Yeah, it'll be so normal. You know. Sometimes if my mom's in rare form and I walk into the house and my dad's on the phone, I literally could just tell by like her demeanor, and I'll be like, okay, Dad, I'll call you back because she's just gonna start yelling at you. And then I the phone.
Speaker 2: He just irks me.
Speaker 1: He just irks me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he does.
Speaker 1: They'll be like they're and the thing they're almost like as weird as it sounds.
Speaker 2: Like, No, this is the thing. No, it's that weird. No, And like I hate to say this, Well it's the truth. I enough people know this, but like I hate, not that I hate. I mean, obviously there's no he has no control over it. I don't like I wish things were different that, you know, I wish he was helping me more, you know. So it's like everything's on me.
Speaker 1: And well even just him being in a different country, that his presence not being in the States and not being around just puts all the parenting on you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that and financially, yeah, you know. So it's it's a double whammy. Yeah, yeah, just like Teresa all the way around, you know. You know, so it's like that's what that's why it irks me, just because yeah, everything's on me parenting wise. You're right, I didn't even think about the parenting, because the parenting I have no problem doing because I love you girls.
Speaker 1: You girls are and he he tries his best. Again, it's hard. There's only so much you could do over a phone, and he knows that. That's why he gets frustrated. It's all very frustrating. Stop, it's all very frustrating. But obviously if he was able to be back in the States, things would be a lot different and it would help you out a lot more.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so that's why it's like everything's on me. So yeah, so that's why.
Speaker 1: It's why you should have just major citizenship right and that's why he Oh no, this is how he should have gotten.
Speaker 2: Yeah, definitely become a citizen if.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you're not, you're doing some construction work and you're not us, go get your citizenship right now.
Speaker 2: Definitely do that and make sure you do everything right.
Speaker 1: Cross every tea, not every eye, like who wants not worth it?
Speaker 2: Who wants to take shortcuts? It's yeah, definitely not worth it. And definitely don't make your you.
Speaker 1: Know, someone you love sign something, Yes, definitely not because I mean it is true. You know you love someone so much they tell you to sign a paperwork. You never think that your partner's going to steer you wrong, especially when you're you know, in love, you have kids, you're building a family. You really don't think that. And I don't think that was my dad AND's my dad's intentions. My dad never wanted to hurt my mother, and he even said it in court. Please don't do anything to my wife, like I will take full responsibility for this, I will do double time for her everything.
Speaker 2: But no, he didn't do that at first, like he didn't. He really didn't like because because he didn't never thought that I would get in trouble. He's like, you didn't even do anything. And then afterwards he's like, he's like, they want you more than they want me. That's what he said. He's like, because we were on TV and I was like, what the fuck? And I was like, I didn't even do anything. It was so like that.
Speaker 1: Okay, I think everyone was processing things in this moment. Yeah, So then I mean, at that point, you know, kind of what my mom said before, you know, they really they were really targeting our family, and you know as well as you know, we were being targeted. But my family did learn many lessons from this, Like my mom just said, my father has learned so many lessons from all of this, and you know, not for nothing, my dad has to deal with that remorse and guilt for the rest of his life that he isn't with his kids. You know, his marriage fell apart, there were multiple things that went wrong. Know, he missed the death of my no no, no no, he which he was extremely close to my mom's parents. So there were many things that my father has missed, endless holidays, birthdays, graduations, yeah, just high school, college, just a lot. So he deals with that remorse and Gil every day. And you know, my mom deals with the brunt of you know, being with my sisters and I and raising my sisters, and she does such an amazing job and supporting us. So it really is a lot on all ends. And I think you know, you both you both deal with a lot from it, and you both have definitely learned a lot from the whole thing. You know, you go through things in life for a reason, and this situation definitely taught us a lot of lessons.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like I don't want you to ever sign any unless.
Speaker 1: She always says to me, don't sign. Don't sign anything she goes. You know, you know everything Christian does, right, everything's good. Right, I'm like, no, my thing is you know, but my mom always if.
Speaker 2: Your partner gets paid by check, then you're safe because there's like you can't fuck that up. You really can't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and hire a good account and.
Speaker 2: Yes, and hire a good account and yes, that's the best thing.
Speaker 1: But financial advisor, anything you need. I got all my I got all my duck now is the thing.
Speaker 2: I had the best credit, Like, my credit was over eight hundred and I remember my mother.
Speaker 1: I paid my credit card all on time. Every single Mom micro.
Speaker 2: Is on I had the best and my mother and then I remember I told my mother, I'm like, I just you know, I went to a closing because I think my mom had to watch you guys. And then she's like, well, and then she said, to make sure he pay it, and I said, of course he's going to pay it. You know, I think I told her I bought a house. I didn't even know what freaking refinance was back then. I didn't. That's the thing. I was really a housewife. I really wasn't. In he took care of everything. I never took care. I didn't pay any I mean, if anything, maybe once in a while if he told me to pay a bill, but he had you know, he had a secretary, so you know, he he handled everything. Yeah, back when I had the kids. Maybe I think when I first like got married to him, and maybe like in the beginning, but when we moved to our house and you know, our house in an Indian lane, like he had a secretary and his secretary would take care of everything. So I remember my mother saying, making sure he pay every month, and I said, of course, because my mom's like, you have your credits amazing, and like even like my mom said that to me. Like, see, moms always now, I always say that whatever anything that your mom always says, your mom's always right. So anything I ever tell you, I'm always right, I know it's true.
Speaker 1: So then obviously Dad got deported, and at that point you knew, I mean even before then, you knew that the marriage was kind of over. But do you think if he didn't get deported, you guys would work You guys would have worked it out.
Speaker 2: Probably not, because I lost my mom and I was just so like it, you know, still bothers me till today that, like I had to go through that. Yeah, and it was his fall.
Speaker 1: And then how did he react when you told him that you were getting remarried?
Speaker 2: He was, he was fine with it. What's he gonna do? I mean, I think the all of it was on TV when I actually saw him for the first time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you didn't tell him none, you're getting remarried. Oh no.
Speaker 2: But when I actually everyone could tell that I was just not in love with him anywhere. Yeah, because it happened on TV. It really actually happened on TEA. And you know, I don't know if anybody even knows it at the time, Adriana like, he stayed in my room like you you girls were supposed to have your own room. So you know, all four used to sleep in one bed and to sleep in another bed. And we were in Italy because that's the first time we saw him. And do you know, Adriana would not leave my side, so Adriana slept with me. She wouldn't leave me. And Adriana at the time we figured this out the other like we were talking about this, she was like nine, I think nine right when daddy because when Daddy left she was six, so she was almost ten. She was between nine and ten. And Audrina didn't leave me, so she slept with me and Daddy slept on the couch. And then that morning, like the first night he comes in, lays on top of me. I'm just telling you this. He comes to Lane's on top of me and he's trying to kiss me, but Audrina is right next to me sleeping, and I'm like, I'm like, and he's trying to kiss me, and I won't open my lips, I won't open my mouth, like I'm just I'm like, can you get off of me? Like I want to right next to us, And then he got off of me, but like we had, you know, have pajamas on here.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: He was just trying to like give me, try to like see if my juices were going to start like getting like I don't know, like he was he like, I guess you wanted to see if like I was gonna be like I was like like get heavy for him, but not I was like, get off me. And that was it. But that's when I knew, Like I'm just saying like that even for myself to see if it was going to happen and did it was my juices were gonna start. Yeah, I'm just telling you. I'm telling you everything. You know, we're shooting the breeze, shooting the shooting.
Speaker 1: The shooting the breeze. Now you're shooting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well you know what I'm telling you. These are lessons that I'm just telling you, like from when you get older.
Speaker 1: Okay, So if my juices aren't flowing anymore, I'll not to leave them.
Speaker 2: Yes exactly, Yeah, and you should and I would hope. So yeah, and life's too short to for your juices not to be flowing. Okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So how's Dad's relationship with Lily?
Speaker 2: What we all know. It's it's they get along great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my dad calls him loom.
Speaker 2: They talk, they chat, they talk more.
Speaker 1: Than like, well, they talk more than my Well, please you yell at him.
Speaker 2: He doesn't want to. I don't want to talk to him either.
Speaker 1: Good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Louis and him talk all the time. We don't. I don't want to talk to him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like he just she just yells at him. The guy doesn't want to yell dot well, because the thing is it'll be starting good and then it'll just take a tart. And he's like, oh, yeah, I guess because like I said, I have a of resentment towards him.
Speaker 2: And that's fine, going to jail, parenting by myself, financially doing everything by myself. Like if I had help with one of those, maybe I would be a little bit nicer. So if i'm I have a reason to.
Speaker 1: Be he takes there's a reason, like he doesn't take it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a reason why I'm.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's fine, but.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm grateful to God that I'm able to do it all.
Speaker 1: Thank you God.
Speaker 2: No, really, because now I'm really That's why I pray to God a lot and God, you know, it's good to have faith, and it's good to have God in your life because I don't have. I feel like I don't have my parents anymore, and I feel like, besides, I'm grateful for my four daughters.
Speaker 1: I don't say you're an orphan. I do feel like I'm an orphan.
Speaker 2: So at least I have God and I feel like he could help and protect me.
Speaker 1: You know you're not an orphan.
Speaker 2: I do, but it's okay. You know, but my parents and I anywhere, so it's like I really have no one to turn to.
Speaker 1: You, I really have us. Thank you.
Speaker 2: Well, I would never ask. I don't want to help ask you guys for help. And Louie he's amazing. But it's good to pray to whatever guy you're into. Missy, start coming to church with me. I know, yes, I will.
Speaker 1: Okay. How do you think dad feels about us living with Louis and being so involved in our life. I feel like he's very grateful.
Speaker 2: Yes, I think at first, well you would know that more than because you're really close to your dad, So I think at first he might have maybe he was like a little jealous.
Speaker 1: How did you know Louis was the one? And did he know who you were before you met.
Speaker 2: Okay, when I first met him on Babylod walking, everyone knows the story. We could, okay, get so I would say when I met him walking, he was with his son. So when I met him, he was with his son. Louis said he didn't know who I was at first. His son told him so the same day I met him, like afterwards, like after he you know, when I first went up to him, he didn't know who I was. And then afterwards his son said, Dad, do you know who that was? That was Teresa? I guess was new. And then then afterwards they were talking whatever. Then he came up to me and my two girlfriends and then he said, well can I can I have your number? Teresa? And he drove up to us and he said, my son wanted to know why and asked for your number, Teresa. And then that's how I knew he liked me because there were three of us, so I didn't know. And then I was so embarrassed. I turned up probably a few few colors now I turned red now because I was embarrassed. And then it was Louis was driving, and then little Louis with his girlfriend were in the back I little Louis with his ex girlf ohe you with this little Louis with his ex girl. We're in the back seat. And then I was embarrassed, so I said to him, well, I have your business card. I'll text you. I love that, And that was it. Yeah, because I didn't I felt weird giving him him my number because the son was there. So I was embarrassed, you know.
Speaker 1: So I said, you gave me no, but that's nice. That's hard to get. Yeah, and I like that line. And then he and then he said that his thumb was making fun of him.
Speaker 2: He's like, ah, she didn't give you her number, you know, because make it fun because I didn't give my number. And then afterwards, as we're walking, Dana takes my phone and she's like, I'm texting him right now, and then she texted him my phone number. And then that night we talked all night on the phone and Adele was with me, so she made me ask him fifty questions. I was like, oh my god, he's never gonna call me again, like she made me. She literally wrote down fifty questions and made me ask I was like, oh my god, this guy's never gonna call me again. He's gonna think I'm like, a what job, you know, and she's like, no, it's good you We'll get to know him. I was like all right, so and so I did. An Adel was there listening to the conversa. Oh yeah, she was. Yeah, she stepped over and we asked him fifty questions and then guess what happened was the next night he asked you fifty yeah, and then he said, well, I wrote down questions and then he asked me, and you know what I have to say. It was kind of cute because we kind of got to know each other better, you know, and we were on the phone hours. Yeah, and then that was Saturday. Then wait, Saturday, then Sunday night. Then Sunday night, I went to the white party with you. So that was that. And then Monday morning he came down.
Speaker 1: We went for a walk and her other boyfriend got kicked out of the house.
Speaker 2: No, don't say that, I don't say that.
Speaker 1: Don't say that said that or any you tried to make it a secret.
Speaker 2: I mean what I talked about this, Yeah.
Speaker 1: And it was very obvious. So then he left that night and never returned.
Speaker 2: Well, that was the first time you have ever saw those was wading the second.
Speaker 1: Time he saw him, Yeah, and he never came back.
Speaker 2: He was a friend.
Speaker 1: He never came back. The friend was exiled from the group.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was a friend.
Speaker 1: I see.
Speaker 2: Time was up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, right ahead, it for a long enough.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well you know a nice person.
Speaker 1: Great, So how did you know Louis was the one?
Speaker 2: Yeah? And then Monday morning Louis came.
Speaker 1: Okay, this isn't how you knew Louis was the one?
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, I'm saying that Monday morning lou came. That sure, we went for our first walk and then he set me flowers. And then that's when you guys knew that I was seeing someone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because the flowers were like as big as the table. The bouquet was bigger than the table.
Speaker 2: Right, So that's when you guys knew I was seeing someone?
Speaker 1: Really? That was yeah, so we the fling she tried. Then this is when we knew things were getting serious.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, the fling was just a friend.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's fine. Yeah, yeah, and very nice person.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying yeah, and that was it. It was just it was not right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just like we know, make sure to listen to part two of this episode with my momm