Speaker 1: The motherfucking boys. This is your boy, Will Compton co host with his with his boy Taylor Luwan, Nashville's dad, bringing you Busting with the Boys, presented by Barstool Sports. This intro is being recorded on September sixth, So very fresh.
Speaker 2: Number one.
Speaker 1: Shout out my brother Wyatt, Wyatt Compton named after White rub.
Speaker 2: Shout at him.
Speaker 1: It's his birthday on September six Happy birthday, little bro. But guys, hey, we have big news. Obviously, there's a lot of big news your boy. He's on the Titans in twenty twenty this year, going for that hardware. I'm obviously very fucking excited to be back with the boys. It's like walking back into an old you know, your old high school locker room or your old college locker room. Uh, going back to school for a day to see your boys because everybody there's still a lot of familiar faces there. I'm clearly and very excited that I get to play here this year. I don't have to move, you don't have to pay rent at a couple Bot's like, life is fucking good for the boy right now, you know, unless John snice me before Game one. For the love of god knocking, Hey, not knock on wood right now that that doesn't happen. But you know, I'm obviously very fired up to be playing with the boys again, being reunited with Taylor, getting to play with you know, your best friend. You just you just can't take these opportunities for granted. Man, it's just the way the way everything's worked out. I'm extremely fired up for it, and I see the love. So number one, thank you guys for all the love. I see everything. Uh, I love that ship. Now for Busting with the Boys. We had on Kyle Rudolph this week. Phenomenal guests. We did it back when we were super quarantined, so this is a this was a zoom pod. But fired up to have Kyle on. He was he was stoked to get on with the boys. We got to met we met him that we met him at like the Super Bowl in Miami and got him to want to get on Busting with the Boys. But a lot of good college stories, him and Taylor going to Michigan and Notre Dame then being rivals, of course, a lot of good stories in college, a lot of good Pro Bowl stories, you know, obviously not from the boy from the other boys that have made the Pro Bowl.
Speaker 2: Some really good Pro Bowl stories.
Speaker 1: Actually, we talk about like what goes into getting you know, certain contracts, how Kyle had a better year, had a year where he played lights out and didn't make the Pro Bowl compared to a year to where he made the Pro Bowl, and how confusing the Pro Bowl can be at times over at some adversities. It's went on a lot of good ship, you guys know, the drill with bustle with the boys, a lot of good locker room talk, a lot of good stories along the way with their journey, and some entertainment, some fun, some laughs, all of it. But hey, if you're listening, you guys know the drill, subscribe if you're already subscribed, unsubscribe, or you subscribe again.
Speaker 2: We got to boost the boys.
Speaker 1: We got to keep climbing this ladder, keep climbing the rankings, because hey, it's the NFL season is upon us and again to get it out, to get out in front of it for for those new listening, new old whatever you know, when while we're in the season, these episodes are pre recorded, so we've already done podcasting and have our library built up throughout the year. A lot of fun Spctober episodes coming up, but with our guests, we have everything in a library. That way, you guys know and understand that we aren't podcasting during the season. The only thing you're gonna get fresh are these introductions because I gotta do an intro because we never know which ones are gonna drop. But so you guys know we're not podcasting throughout the year, especially the boy Taylor. It's just it needs to be known that we're not fucking podcasting in the year, because you know, you drop a game, you lose a game, people want to find ways to come after you.
Speaker 2: Hey, why don't you stop worrying about the podcast? YadA, YadA, YadA.
Speaker 1: You know, you gotta let it be known that we're not podcasting, that we're very much focused on football throughout the year. So uh so, yeah, big another big update. We just had a huge for the boys drop a lot of Titans, a lot of Titans gear go cop that merge on barstool sports dot Com under the brand Busting with the Boys. Um yeah, dude, stoked about this year, stoked about it. We're already We're already planning to make a freaking Clowny. Sure, dudeie, we gotta we gotta embrace Clowney being the whole clown thing that everybody the inside joke on on. We gotta make a nice spooky shirt for Clowney. So we got that in the works. But other than that, we we're gonna get wrong with this episode. Before we get wrong with this episode, we gotta shout out the boys from Whoop.
Speaker 2: You might be wondering what Woop is.
Speaker 1: Woop is a fitness tracker that provides personalized insights on the performance of your sleep, how recovered your body is, and how much stress you put on your body throughout the day from your workouts and normal.
Speaker 2: Stressors of life.
Speaker 1: To me, if you're an athlete or you know of an athlete, it's a no brainer that every athlete and fitness junk he needs to be strapped up with a whoop. I have my woop on twenty four to seven. I tape over it during practice so I can keep my whoop strap on. That way, when I get inside, I can collect the data on how much strain UP put on my body a practice to then tell me how much I need.
Speaker 2: To be working out.
Speaker 1: Because you don't want to overtrain, and then it also tells me how I can set up for the best sleep each night to get recovered for the next day. It gives you dead on sleep, your HRV, which is your heart rate variability, you're resting heart rate, your respiratory rate, how much you're in rim deep light sleep, how much you're awake, how many disturbances you add, all of it, and then it gives you a recovery score the next day on how well you are recovered and if you should work out the next day, how much strain you should put on yourself the next day.
Speaker 2: All of it. Dude, it's fucking awesome.
Speaker 1: You might be sitting in there camp if I'm not an athlete or fitness junkie, could I what could I get out of a whoop?
Speaker 2: You can get a shipload out of it. Here's why you can journal.
Speaker 1: So you give the whoop, You give the app feedback on stressors, if you're taking if you've been stressed out throughout you know your day, if you're sharing your bed, whether you feel a sense of purpose, how you how's your quality of life been? Did you have caffeine? Are you looking at screens? Like all this stuff that you can put in and it runs it through this you know their system. This algorithm is community and it gives you feedback on how you need to be approaching your next day. So if you don't feel like you're getting a lot of sleep, you're probably let probably not in the Woop can tell you why, and the Whoop will also tell you how to improve because again it is a big community to where Woop is always sending articles and they just they make you feel part of something. So even if you're not an athlete, I'm a huge believer in the Whoop strap and how it can help your quality of life, your day to day routine, how you can set yourself up in a better day to day routine, all from data that you're getting. There's no you know, it's not a watch or anything like that. It's literally tracking all the best, all the best data in your performance. For our listeners, we get fifteen percent off. Use code busting a checkout. Go to Whoop dot com, woop dot com and enter busting a checkout to say fifteen percent sleep better, recover faster, train smarter, and go throughout your day better and optimize yourself. Off with Whoop with the Boys, all of it. Drop the fucking hook, Blossie.
Speaker 3: This episode of Busting with the Boys The Boys is presented by Barstool Sports.
Speaker 4: Already ten minutes behind, let's go, Kyle, Yes, Kyle, Hey, Kyle.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and you're already having a good time chat about Nashville and quarantine and Taylor putting this kid down for a nap, which you know exactly what that's like at one pm.
Speaker 6: Uh, I'll tell you what we made.
Speaker 4: We made leaps and bounds today, Kyle. I was putting my daughter down and she's been going through a little bit. I don't know how hold of your kids?
Speaker 5: Three three and one?
Speaker 6: Three three are your twins?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Girls that are three?
Speaker 4: And then I'll tell you I dated twins when I first got here to Nashville, and.
Speaker 6: Scary stuff.
Speaker 5: Scary stuff them, both of them.
Speaker 4: One one was more serious than the other for sure, But it was kind of a weird gig for a second.
Speaker 6: Man, it was weird. But twins is crazy. I didn't mean for the kind of turn. I apologize. Actually feel awful for even saying that.
Speaker 5: No, not at all. It is crazy though, Like you know people all the time that have kids, they're like, oh, you know, three, you know, two, you got to entertain them all day long, blah blah blah, and twins like, it's like, send them on their way as long as you don't hear one of them screaming or yelling or crying. Like you know, they're hanging out, having a good time, entertaining one another. And I have to chase my one year old around all day because he's a monster. But the girls they just hang out.
Speaker 6: That's crazy, dude.
Speaker 4: Were you like, did could you imagine yourself in high school? Like looking at yourself now and being like, yeah, man, I'm I'm gonna have three kids.
Speaker 6: I have twin girls?
Speaker 5: No, and well, and there's no twins like anywhere in my family or my wife's family. So really it was like we were at our first ultrasound and the ultrasound tech was like, oh, you guys got twins in your family?
Speaker 6: No, what was that?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 4: What was that like when you were sitting there where you're like, oh my god, dude, like this is about to be a bit of a deal now.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was. It was crazy because you know, we we knew we wanted to have kids shortly after we got married, and so you know, the fact that we found out we were pregnant. Not a surprise, and it was actually wow. We were out in LA in Hollywood. I was training and she, my wife, was having a complications and she was like, oh, you know, I probably had a miscarriage. Like, let's go to the emergency room. We went all over Hollywood trying to find an emergency room and it was like four hour wait, six hour wait, eight hour wait, and they were like, all right, it's crew this. We drove to Orange County, which you know, forty five miles and ended up taking three hours, so we probably should have just stayed at the first emergency carener. And then we got the ultrasound and they're like, oh, no, heartbeat's good, everything's good. And the ultrasound tech looked at us sideways and was like, you guys got twins in your family. We were like, no, you do now, So I like I literally remember sitting there like, oh my god, please be sure, please, I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 6: Yeah, no question, dude.
Speaker 4: I wanted I wanted boys so bad, I really did.
Speaker 6: And I was like kind of like on the fence and myment you know, hey, if we have a boy or girl, it's totally fine. In my head. I'm crossing my fingers big time for a boy, like.
Speaker 4: You need that out there playing a little catch with the old kid.
Speaker 6: Hey, listen, don't do drugs. Listen, those are bad.
Speaker 4: Feel like that's the best parenting tool you have is to sit there listen.
Speaker 6: No means no, just what it is, my buddy, all right, you know what I'm saying. We'll catch. And I found out I was having a girl, and I started sweating.
Speaker 2: My guy.
Speaker 6: I was like, things are just different now.
Speaker 4: But I think it was the best thing for me because, like, I don't know about you, but it definitely slowed me down.
Speaker 6: Maybe more patient, helped me understand a little bit more.
Speaker 5: Oh no, I wouldn't trade having twin girls for the world. And I remember, you know, fast forward ten weeks after we found out we're having kids, and we found out the gender, and you know, first one is a girl. At the time, we didn't know they're ideas, so they actually thought they were fraternal and I'm like, that's okay, Like there's still one more, like maybe we can have boy and girl and we can knock this thing out one try. And they wouldn't tell us the second one, she's the ultrasound tech was like, no, I can't see, you know, and I can't guarantee that this is male or female. So I just will wait till Yeah, we'll wait till twenty weeks and and see at that ultrasound. So in my head, I'm like holding out hope for four more weeks, like, okay, there's there's still a chance. We got we got a boy, one boy, one girl. And at twenty weeks they're like nope, it's two girls. Like no, and my wife's like, are you okay? Is everything ore?
Speaker 1: Two girls just out the gate, dude, three to one in the house.
Speaker 6: Your wife's your wife's pregnant with twins.
Speaker 4: And she gently just puts her hand on your knee and goes, hey, do you want to talk about it?
Speaker 6: Are you gonna be okay?
Speaker 5: Are you okay? Even like as we left left the doctor's office, we're in the car, she's like, are you sure you're okay? Like you seem a little upset. I'm like, no, I'll be. I definitely wanted boys, but you know, we'll figure it out, and.
Speaker 7: Now'll figure it out.
Speaker 5: If I would, you wouldn't trade it for the world.
Speaker 7: Were you scared for twins again.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so that that's what's like one of the crazy things about having multiples first, like your percent chance of having them again are extremely high. So, oh, got the single, you know, with our son the second time. But you know, my wife wants one more. I'm okay with one more. I mean she does pretty much everything anyways. I'm just here for support. But the chance of getting four and five together is very real. So we will never go for just five. Like, if we get four and it's just four, that's it. I'm gonna get snipped and we'll call it a day because I'm not going for five and getting five and six together. Now you're out of any standard vehicle and into the Mercedes Sprinter or the fourteen passenger Ford Eco Boost or whatever that is. You know, so you know we won't be going for number five, that's for sure.
Speaker 4: You start to get in that six range, that dirty half doesn't look you're you're officially in that cheaper by the dozen kind of feel.
Speaker 6: You're waking up flopping pancakes.
Speaker 4: Pancakes are flopping ass everywhere, dude, just trying to figure out what the fuck is going on.
Speaker 6: Man, It's terrifying. Shit circus but four kids is a lot, man. I mean, if you do, you think, yeah.
Speaker 5: There's no difference after you know, one to two is the biggest adjustment. And we never made that adjustment because we came right out of the gates with two. So two to three, like my son, there were times you'd be like, oh, where's Henry, Like oh, we forgot we even had a third kid, because it's just one. Like one is so easy once you've had two. So I bet three to four is just adding, you know, field to the fire. Was making the circus a little more crazy.
Speaker 1: You might get, you might get, you might get twins, though, knock on with I don't want to put that on you.
Speaker 5: But we're we're okay with that because five four again, you go four to five, We're good. We we can fit in any regular car has seven seats, we're good. We got the suv. You add that six and you got eight people in your family. You're not fitting anywhere like dinner reservations, cars like nothing is built for eight.
Speaker 7: What two big contracts can pay for something?
Speaker 6: Now, hey, I tell you to thirty pieces.
Speaker 5: We're doing okay, but.
Speaker 4: Says it says the crown molding in the background we're doing okay, a Greek god's house, dude.
Speaker 6: You like, who's Who's that Socrates's house? You're living right there, Dude.
Speaker 5: I don't want all of our money to go to college tuition. And that's for sure. I know who knows what it's going to be like eighteen years from now.
Speaker 4: I'm sure that extra kids, at least one is going to get a scholarship, at least one.
Speaker 7: You gotta get one, dude.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we'll put that pressure on either scholarship or student loans, like dad, student loans, Like are you kidding me?
Speaker 6: Yeah, you gotta pay for you gotta work your ass.
Speaker 5: I got for free.
Speaker 1: Come on, hey, Taylor, if if if Kyl and I are twins, like, I got the raw end of the deal.
Speaker 7: My man is sitting there.
Speaker 1: He's got the fucking fireplace in the bag, two contracts. I got to write our fucking title name on the whiteboard in.
Speaker 6: Red mart Hey.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's got plaster and like crown molding, and you got drywall in the back.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 7: You guys have this food on. This is killing my back. Like, hey, hey, big bro, I can get along.
Speaker 5: So I got you. The dining room has become my office. My wife, she's the one that actually uses the office that we have, so all of our like virtual OTAs and whatnot. I've set up shop out here in the dining room, so this is where I always have my iPad and do the zoom.
Speaker 6: Do you stay in Minnesota full time?
Speaker 5: Yeah, we're here full time. Uh. It's gorgeous.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 5: This is the best time of the year to be here. The golf courses are in great shape, the lake is unbelievable, So it's it's a good time to be up here. Try to vacation in February and March, though. You don't want to be up here in February March.
Speaker 6: A couple of.
Speaker 4: Thirty pieces, get yourself a nice little jet fit the kids on there, get down to work, mister piece himself. When we saw you in Miami, we know you came down to like a little citation X right there before.
Speaker 7: You see his hair too, how sleek it was. Everything else.
Speaker 4: There's there's a there's a picture of you they got to find when you're playing Notre Dame. When I was looking you up yesterday, look like you're an extra from American History X.
Speaker 6: You look like an absolute skinhead, dude.
Speaker 5: Same. So spring game we had saintan Baldricks. One of my roommates was like head of the deal. So we would all shave our heads the week of the spring game for the kids with cancer that had the bald heads, and so we they shaved them with just like the regular clippers. And then one of my buddies was like, dude, you should totally bick your head like it's already all the way down, like just go ahead clean it off the rest of the way for the spring game. And that's honestly the last time I shaved. I shaved my face with the vic and also my head, and that's the last time I shaved my face with a razor. Like I just won't do it. I I whenever I get my haircut, get my beard trim and carry on.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that is what it is. I mean, it's a nice thing you did for the kids, but also it's you know that bicken. It ain't fun. It ain't fun.
Speaker 4: Another place that wasn't very fun was I was watching some videos of you. I think it was two thousand and nine or ten, was like your last year because you left as a junior.
Speaker 5: Right, yes, yeah, twenty ten was my last season on Notre.
Speaker 6: Dame YEP twenty ten. I remember that. I was a redshirt sophomore.
Speaker 4: We were playing you guys, and like three minutes left in the game, the boy just catches a seam route up the middle.
Speaker 6: Thought you just put it away, didn't you. You thought I'm a hero.
Speaker 5: Literally, I remember going to the sideline tired of shit. I mean, I've never run ninety five yards in my life outside of maybe the one ten you run in the summertime right and sit on the bench. It was like, remember that game. It was just the weather was just awful. It was like on and off rain, cloudy, and sure enough we scored. I don't even know we went up by lesson a touchdown because Dinard proceeded to march right down the field and end the game with a touchdown. But sun comes out. It was like, Oh, this is gonna be awesome. We're gonna have a great time tonight. Go to the bars. Well, like I said, Gard with issues untied goes right out in the field and makes everyone on our defense effect they were standing in dried semen and it was that was it. So it was a short lived. This is awesome because I just sat there and watched him go right down the field and score.
Speaker 4: Then was the most electric, one of the most electric football players of all time, most underrated electric football player of all time.
Speaker 6: Does that make sense?
Speaker 1: Oh there, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, no, that made sense, And that actually reminds me. You guys did have some banger little rivalries in that little era, like Notre Dame versus basically Robinson basically.
Speaker 5: The year before the year before, we lost on the last drive of the game, too, Tate.
Speaker 6: For That's what I'm saying, right Tate for the ultimate funck up.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I can tell you what.
Speaker 6: I don't know what Date is doing anymore that he said what he.
Speaker 5: Said, lost on my last possession of that game too.
Speaker 1: Before we go into the next topic, we got to talk about a huge subject that's coming back.
Speaker 2: To our world, and it is football.
Speaker 1: Sundays are fucking back. Monday night, Football's back. Shout out the boys at them for next week.
Speaker 7: Football's back. You got to be stoked.
Speaker 2: At all, you know.
Speaker 1: We A twenty twenty has been some shit, dude, And a huge bright spot right now is the fact that NFL football is coming back to our TVs and there's great news out there. Direct TV has expanded their service, so if you live in an apartment or big city where direct TV service is not available, you can now get NFL Sunday.
Speaker 2: Ticket without a satellite Why only watch.
Speaker 1: One Sunday out of market game when you can watch all of them? Catch it all with NFL Sunday Ticket dot tv. To see if you're eligible. You go online to NFL Sunday Take It dot tv and stream every NFL Sunday take a game this season to follow your favorite team. Shout out the Boys, Always the Boys, no matter where you live. You can also stream from all your favorite devices Xbox one, PS four, Apple TV, Chrome, Cast, Roku, Samsung, Smart TV's laptops, tablets, on the website NFL Sunday, Take It dot.
Speaker 2: Tv all of It.
Speaker 1: You can also stream student discounts. There's also student discounts available, so you go in and see if you're eligible all that fun stuff. Use promo code busting twenty at checkout to say fifteen percent.
Speaker 2: This is a no brainer. Guys.
Speaker 1: Listen, if we're out of if we're out of the market, if we're out of the region, you got to be able to watch us when we travel across the country. So get NFL or go to NFL sondaytake it dot TV, use code bus and twenty. That's that's busing twenty to say fifteen percent on the boys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, shout out NFL. So they take it, dude, go get it.
Speaker 4: Back to the episode, dude, I think so when I was at Michigan, we went like one in three versus everybody, Like I was one and three versus Iowa one and three versus Ohio State one and three, like one and three versus everybody, Notre Dame. I think I lost one time, and that was the year you guys went to the National championship game.
Speaker 6: You weren't there anymore.
Speaker 5: But yeah, that's that's I feel like that's how I was. I feel like I was one and two against everybody, one and two against you guys, one and two against weird Place, one and two, yeah, sorry, three and out.
Speaker 7: I was three and done, dude.
Speaker 5: Yeah, one and two against Stanford, one and two against USC Like we literally were one and two against everybody except for Purdue, but pretty much everybody's two and oh three and oh whatever it is againstdue.
Speaker 6: Notre Dame. Sorry will, I'm going to interrupt you, zoo, it is what it is Zoom podcast.
Speaker 1: This is for you guys. Who do you think is the more story program on a Michigan and Notre Dame.
Speaker 6: It's an easy answer.
Speaker 5: Here's an easy So you guys were wins, don't you.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, no question, but the big house and don't play crumble with me, Kyle, don't come on the staying with your crown molding behind us and play neither.
Speaker 5: Neither one of us have won a damn thing in the last twenty years.
Speaker 6: So yeah, we're both.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we're hanging onto our nineteen eighty eight national championship like that's the last time we wanted.
Speaker 7: Who are you saying?
Speaker 5: Oh, I'm saying that's for sure. But you know I have my reason.
Speaker 6: We'll go We'll go ahead. What's your reason. We'll give me one reason.
Speaker 5: Well, and I'm not even certain. I think we may have passed you guys and wins. So we need to be wrong, is it? I don't know.
Speaker 6: I just want to say that.
Speaker 7: You got Hey, you guys, go at it. I'll look it up.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you look it up. No, but I will say one of my first college visits was Michigan. It was actually the first rain delay in Michigan history might have played a reason why I didn't go to Michigan. We had to sit through a thirty minute rainde lay against like Central Michigan or something. But I only played at the Big House once. It was right after they put the boxes on both sides, so when I went on my visit in high school, there weren't for the skyboxes, and then they were there. That place was rocking. Like I said, we lost on the last possession, so it was a great game. Another one where we scored late in the game and then you all answered and ended it right away. But I think we have more national championships than you guys, so you know, I can I can hang our hat on that one, even though most of them were in like the forties and fifties and right after World War Two.
Speaker 6: But yeah, well the mission doesn't have a lot of national shape.
Speaker 4: I think we have eleven national championships and one came after nineteen forty two, so it's.
Speaker 6: A little tough. That's Michigan doing their best.
Speaker 5: Are all right?
Speaker 1: You got hey, and and this is because you guys played against each other, Like if we're throwing, we get throw Nebraskan here too.
Speaker 7: But we won't do it. Games played forty four. What are you gonna say, Kyle?
Speaker 5: I was going to ask if you guys were even in the top five in total wins.
Speaker 4: No, no, uh no, no, we're close though, we're close.
Speaker 7: We're up there with Natties.
Speaker 1: Here we go wins our games played forty four, Michigan leads twenty five to eighteen. Wow moost home wins Michigan fifteen. Most road wins Michigan nine, neutral site wins. There's only been one Michigan want to zero biggest, biggest blowout is Michigan in recent years two thousand and three and two thousand and seven, thirty eight.
Speaker 5: I remember two thousand and seven, two thousand and seven, nothing that one. I remember watching that one that was my senior high school and it was I think their name was like three and nine. That year Jimmy Claston got sacked like fourteen times in the Big House and John Sullivan was snapping the ball over his head. It was bad. I remember watching that one. That was brutal.
Speaker 6: Jimmy Classon was like the Truth at Notre Dame. He was like the he was like the next coming of Jesus. He was touchdown Jesus.
Speaker 5: So my my sophomore year in nine on on offense, we Golden Tate, Michael Floyd, running back super underrated, had an unbelievable pro career in Detroit. Was Theo Riddick. THEO was like super shifty, Armando Allen was a running back that played in the league for a while, myself and Tyler Eiffert at tight end. I mean, we had like four dudes that were either a thousand yard receiver or Pro bowler in the NFL, just on offense and we went six and six.
Speaker 6: That's wow. If that's not coaching, I don't know what is.
Speaker 5: We couldn't stop a nosebleed. I mean, like you know, like I said, we lost to you guys on the last drive of the game after scoring to go up with like a little over a minute left. If we had the ball at the end of the game, you know, it was we had a chance to win it. If we didn't have the ball at the end of the game, we usually had just scored, and it was either we got to stop the six games we won, we got to stop the six games we didn't. Obviously we know how that ended.
Speaker 4: You guys had some players on defense too. The US had Harrison a little later after you. Mantitao was there him, And.
Speaker 7: That's a good he that's a good little that's a good lott.
Speaker 1: What was your genuine reaction when you found about the Manti tail thing? When that came to light his senior year?
Speaker 5: So I was gone. I had been gone for a couple of years, but uh, that was the national championship year, which my class. A lot of my buddies were still there as fifth year seniors, and I remember them kind of throughout the course of the year, like that storyline started, maybe even the Michigan game. I think you guys played at Notre Dame that year and Manti's grandma, uh and girlfriend passed away that week, and so obviously it was just like gaining steam, gaining steam, And a lot of the guys on the team that I were talking to were like, this guy, like, it's not even he doesn't even talk to her, Like this whole like girlfriend thing. People keep making it a huge deal, and then you know, once in media gets told of a storyline, it's kind of hard to backtrack and be like, oh, well, I really don't have a girlfriend, so we'll just ride it. Out, never thinking that this girlfriend would come out to be a guy that you talked to on the phone three times, So you couldn't really backpedal at that point. But yeah, so when when the story came out, I wasn't surprised that it was kind of all fake, because there was some you know, wishy washy feelings from some of my buddies that were there when it was going on. But to hear how the whole thing was was kind of put together was pretty funny.
Speaker 4: Dude, You're like a unanimous All American probably first round pick, and what do you what do you not even facetiming?
Speaker 6: You're not even you're even facetiming with the girl. You're just regular dial up phone whispering runner.
Speaker 5: Notre dame, runner up for the Heisman.
Speaker 7: And you're like, you're like, it's kind of hard to backpedal.
Speaker 2: But he didn't.
Speaker 7: He didn't just not backpedal. He cried on national television.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, Like, you know what I'm saying, Like he fully bought into.
Speaker 7: He needs to be somewhere in Hollywood.
Speaker 5: That's exactly what I said. He bought in, And once he bought in, he rode that way, Like you said, he went all the way. I mean I had to imagine, like never would he. They told me that he was at the college Football Awards, you know, the Home Depot Awards or whatever that they do in Orlando, I think, and just racking up the awards. He had an unbelievable season, and his phone rang from like the number that he associated with his girlfriend that apparently passed away, and it was like, oh shit, that's when it all started to fall apart.
Speaker 6: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: He sure like he had like the tire Woods effect because he was killing it. He was going to be a first round jetick, like unanimous first round jepick. There wasn't even an argument there. All this stuff comes out still a second round pick, right, But career never got going. I think that I honestly believe man Taitayo was crushed by this fick woman.
Speaker 6: Like his his confidence was killed who like who he was?
Speaker 4: His identity as a person was just totally taking and thrown out the window and never really recovered from it.
Speaker 5: No, I mean, you you hit the nail on the head, like the whole Tiger Woods thing.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 5: Just think about like how much of sports are just like that confidence that you have and going out there and when you're a runner up for the Heisman and you lead the entire country and picks as a Mike linebacker. I mean, like you're just going into the game every week like I'm a baller, like let's do this laughing. And then when something, yeah, something like that happens, you gotta be just shook.
Speaker 6: The everything's over, everything's over.
Speaker 4: At that point that like I don't know, that thing blows me away because I like I've like weirdly been with Manti Tail, like my like my career, like barely been around him. Like we play in the All American Game together and it was like him and Matt Barkley both wore number five, both were our captains, and he was like the dude, right, and then the dude's been the dude since like before Marcus Mariota, like Manti Tail was like Hawaiians, like a Hawaii's mascot, Like there, you couldn't gowhere, That's truly.
Speaker 6: He couldn't live.
Speaker 4: And then Marcus came and I mean, Marcus can't even take a commercial flight to Hawaii, don't think without getting bombarded.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 6: It's it's it's wild.
Speaker 1: This episode of Butting with the Voices brought to you by Cuts Clothing.
Speaker 2: Listen. A T shirt is a staple in the game.
Speaker 1: It just is. I'm a big graphic tea guy. I'm a big T shirt guy. But it's been long plagued with horrible conditions. Shrinkage, bacon neck color, fade, parachute fit, wrinkles, stretching, it shrinks too much above your waist. You like raise your hand, you know your your brown sugar shows a little bit, your belly button shows. Your boys make fun of you. You buy a tea at one size, you gotta double up in size.
Speaker 2: All it depends on the material, either XL or double XL. Blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: Cuts Clothing has completely changed the game. Their T shirt has enough quality and style to wear in the office, on a date, or anywhere in between. So now you don't have to choose between a classic look and a modern feel. The function here, the fabric is phenomenal. It's the only shirt worth wearing. It's athletic, tailored looking, fits perfect for again, work date, all of it. It's pre shrunk, it's wrinkle free, it retains shape over time. They're custom engineered Pika Pro fabric can only be described as buttery soft. And I have a few of these bad Boys. Again, this was a product that we used in the box for all the boys on Team Busting. So everyone got a Cuts Clothing tea. It's a It's a phenomenal shirt. You can shot by cut. You can choose your collar crew v neck Henley. You choose your cut elongated split him or the classic curve him. A great mix of long sleeve, short sleeve collars, Cuts and colors will have you ready for any situation. And also the new Cuts Pika p Yca. The Pika Polo is like no other pole you've ever worn. They've officially reinvented the polo. That's why Cuts is the only shirt worth wearing. Loved by your favorite athletes, entrepreneurs, and even podcast hosts to boys, it seems like everyone is wearing Cuts these days, so you need to take a gander on the nice little site. Get fifteen percent off your first order by going to Cuts Clothing dot com slash busting. That's Cuts Clothing dot com slash busting.
Speaker 2: Get fifteen percent off.
Speaker 1: Starts stocking up earlier on the Christmas Presents Boys because it is the only shirt worth wearing.
Speaker 6: But yeah, why did you why did you even want to go to Notre Dame in the first place? Like, what, what's the deal? Question?
Speaker 5: Real good question.
Speaker 6: Did you Did you slay in high school?
Speaker 5: Like? I mean, I had an okay high school career. I you know, I played in the Army All American Game.
Speaker 6: No, no, I don't care about football. I'm talking about you. And like you and girls tight end probably a five star. You weren't slaying like that. Oh that's okay.
Speaker 4: Then I know why you went to Notre Dame. They had all the rules, right, you can't go in the dorms or nothing like that.
Speaker 5: I tell people all the time, Like, you know, Notre Dame was a great place for me. Uh you know, Catholic kid from the West side of Cincinnati, it was. It was. I never grew up a Nerdame fan though, Like I literally remember my first my first visit at not Dame. I was like, oh, yeah, we'll check it out. You know. I'd been to Ohio State, Michigan, some of the other big ten schools that were all within four hours of home, and the biggest thing for me was going to pay for coach hy who had been in the NFL new tight ends, because our position is one like no matter where you go. As I left tackle, like you know, there really isn't much that affects you blocking the guy across from you. Same thing on defense, like as an as a as a linebacker, you know outside, Yeah you can be three four four three like that can play into it, but like as an inside backer, like you need to go make tackles. I didn't want to go somewhere where they're you know, the whole recruiting process. Oh yeah, we'll throw the ball, well through the ball, we'll three the ball. Hey guess what, We're going to put forty pounds on you and now you're going to block all the time. And you know, to me, that's kind of how how high State was. You know, I loved going to Ohio State. Love. I went to the Ohio State Michigan game one versus two, you know, unbelievable environment. But I looked at every one of their tight ends and they were all basically what I am now, two hundred and sixty five pound blockers. But I didn't want to quite choose that life as a eighteen year old when I still had the choice, so I knew coach Weis went to throw the rock around and use a bunch of tight ends. Actually Michigan and not just to talk up Michigan. Michigan was probably I would have gone to Michigan way before I went to Ohio State. But it was the coach car era and you know, Mike the board was the O c who was the tight end coach, and you know, they had three tight ends on the field most of the game. And I was like, I want to play right away, so this will be a sweet spot. And then you know Coach Carr was getting ready to retire, and you know that's that was what took it off. Took Michigan off the table for me.
Speaker 6: Well, yeah, then God didn't go to Michigan because if you went there.
Speaker 5: Three, I think I would have had three. I think I would have had three. I would have had Coach car won rich Rod one. And who was the last one that came in after Pretty Hope, Pretty Hope?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: Rich Rod never used tight ends. He like, no, like he was eleven personnel. I mean, there's a tight end there, but the guy was it was not.
Speaker 6: It wasn't like that.
Speaker 4: Kevin Koger. He was our tight end. He was a good type and I think he did a really good job. He's actually out at he's a tight ends coach for the Green Bay Packers now, so he's doing he's doing well. But it was never like if you're a tight end that those kind of college Yeah, exactly, you're not.
Speaker 6: It was a good move going to.
Speaker 2: Notre Dame, for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean you got you were drafting the what second round, forty third overall, twenty eleven. Shout out the Boys, Minnesota Vikings. The Boys got we got you for like ten minutes. Let's talk about your NFL.
Speaker 2: Career a little bit.
Speaker 1: Talk about talk about some of the beginning. You You've made the Pro Bowl twice. Talk about your rookie year, your early years with the Vikings.
Speaker 5: So I think one of the best stories early in my career twenty twelve season, I was an alternate for the Pro Bowl, and you know, Tony Gonzalez was the tight end from the NFC that made it, and.
Speaker 7: I didn't believe on yours.
Speaker 5: No, he's got here there. So I'm an alternate for the Pro Bowl. Our season ends, I think we lost in the first round of the Playoffs, and we had like four weeks before the Pro Bowl and it was Tony and Jason and the Pro Bowl. Like these guys are both going like they go every year. It was still in Hawaii at the time, so I'm like, all right, it's off season. You know how it is. You start enjoying yourself, eating and drinking whatever you want. Early in my career, I played a lot heavier than I do now, Like I would have no joke, would play at like two sixty eight and let myself go a little bit. And sure enough, Tuesday of the Pro Bowl, I get a phone call that, hey, Tony's Tony's brothers graduating from the I think, like the La County Fire Department Academy, and he's not going, So do you want to go? Absolutely? I want to go, Like second year in the league, opportunity to go to the Pro Bowl. Who cares if I'm two hundred and eighty four pounds over them.
Speaker 6: That's a dude, that's a unit like Antonio Gates and a.
Speaker 5: White body out there, just massive. I mean, like I see pictures from that week, faces like this big round and so we go over there. Matt Kleil comes over later in the week as well. He was in alternate Trent Williams got hit in the head with the champagne bottle and the club on Thursday. So Friday morning he had like stitches in his I couldn't see. He couldn't put a helmet on. They call Matt, hey, you want to come over. He comes over even later than I did, and he was the opposite. He had a hard time keeping weight on. So we played in the game. He was left tackle at two hundred and eighty pounds. I played tight end at two eighty four and we ended up having a good time, great, great few days in Hawaii. But that's always laugh at people and they asked, you know what, wait, have you played at before? I'm like, well, I kind of played in the scrimmage at two hundred and eighty four pounds. But yeah, it was. It was a good time ate and drank a lot all week long. And people wonder why the Pro Bowl isn't competitive because they don't see the week leading up to the game.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the Pro Bowl leading up is It's the most fun thing ever, is it not.
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: And literally, for me at that point in my career, I wish the league would take it back to Hawaii for that reason. You know, Disney is great and it's awesome for families. There's a lot more to do in Orlando. But in Hawaii, we all stayed at the same hotel. There was one pool, one bar, and literally I remember, you know, walking past Peyton Manning and Champ Bailey, Jeff Saturday, like these just absolute legends that I looked up to my whole life as a football fan, and they're like, hey, you know, my first Pro Bowl. Go to the bar, like, get us drinks, get us. You know, they had these fried chicken wings that were just absolutely ridiculous. Probably had you know, multiple baskets of them a day, which helped me get to two eighty four for the game. But just the camaraderie of like everybody hanging out from the time we got back from walk through at eleven thirty in the morning until two or three o'clock at night. No one left the pool, no one left the bar, and it's just a huge celebration of a successful year. And then the game is just kind of an afterthought. We go out there, half fun, don't get hurt, and you know, if it gets close in the fourth quarter, let's win it. Because you get twice the amount of money.
Speaker 4: Right, Yeah, the game is actually the worst part, like you. Like the best part, like you says, the camaraderie with the boys, Like getting to meet these people you need to see on TV on Sundays all time but never get to know them at all.
Speaker 6: That's that's got to be the coolest part.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and a story like you you can relate to this as a tackle. The last time I went in Orlando, we were the AFC came back towards the end of the game, so we were in like two minutes and the end of the game, and you have these Pro Bowl rushers on the other side, and I think Andrew Whitworth was that right tackle, and he's like, I haven't been in the right handed stance since like junior high. So if you could chip Von Miller on your way out, like that would be great, and you're not allowed to chip in the Pro Bowl. He's like, just just run your route through him. Like I'm like, I got you, I'll take care of it.
Speaker 6: He did it, but yeah, no, like I ran that awesome, what a boy move.
Speaker 5: I'd like go through or I was like, okay, if I'm going that way, I'll start outside of them and just slow them down a little bit. And but it was you know how it is at the end of the game if it's close, guys know, like, hey, we can get twice the money if I get a sack or you know, winning touchdown. Not only do I get twice the money, I might walk out of here with a new car. Like yeah, you know, guys started playing hard at the end of the game.
Speaker 4: It's like a hounta Genesis or some shit like that, Like what are you gonna do with that? Like it doesn't make it doesn't make any sense. The good Dane for me was like all the three Probowls I've been in, the AFC's won and one like Handley, like the last few minutes of the games, like all right, well this is kind of a wash.
Speaker 5: It is what it is. We in twenty thirteen we won big. We scored like sixty something. That was a blowout. We were kind of chilling most of the fourth quarter. But then the other one in eighteen, we we blew a lead. We had a big lead. It was raining the whole time, which it seems like it's raining every year in Orlando, but we had a big lead and then they came back at the end scored, We got the ball to go down the field in two minutes and then it just turned into super competitive. Like I said, the Rushiers were all Russian. I think Vaughn got the MVP getting multiple sacks at the end of the game.
Speaker 6: Twenty eighteen.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, I've never been to the one in Hawaii, but I mean Orlando is a fun time, like when you get to shut down the Universal Studios and like to bring your family and do the Disney and you have like your kids are getting the frontal line on everything.
Speaker 6: Like you have the fast Fast Pass. Yeah, like that's that's so much fun, dude, That's gotta be a blast.
Speaker 5: The VIP tour at Disney was worth it. My girls were like one and a half at the time and loved Mickey until we got to meet Mickey in person and they were absolutely scared to death, just freaking out. And it had like a recorded voice, so like it was whoever was inside of it was talking, it would sound like Mickey and it freaked my girls out. They were not having it. But we used the VIP tour to do like you said, like the fast Fast Pass to get in the front, all the rides. It was. It was a good way to do Disney, that's for sure.
Speaker 6: No doubt.
Speaker 4: I honestly don't think I can ever do Disney a different way now, as selfish as that sounds like, I will pay that extra money now to go do whether it's Disney World, Disneyland, either one of them for you, Like when you're a tight end and you're used to catching, but like you like your second year Pro Bowl alternate, like so many catches and then now you go into a different role the next couple of years. I know you had a couple of injuries, but you're kind of putting a role like battle line play. We need you to go and block. We need to do more like max protection stuff. From an ego standpoint, How does that affect you? Is that like one of those things that's like, you know, I'm a Pro Bowl tight end. I don't need to be like I need to catch it.
Speaker 7: I'm a Pro Bowl I'm the man.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: No, I mean I would love to just be able to run around and catch balls. I mean it's what I've done for a long time. It's you know, always what's been easier for me, Like past blocking and run blocking hasn't been what I've done well for most of my career, so it's it's more of a grind for me. Like if you know I'm lining up against a defensive end or outside linebacker, I just have to try hard, you know, because you're gonna be way more athletic than I am, are going to be way stronger than me. Now you're gonna be way bigger than me. So it's just it's hard, you know. I, like I said, I want to run around and catch balls. I feel like, uh, you know, I bring added value to our team in the past game, you know, especially down in the red zone. Being a taller guy, being a basketball player. It's it's there's a lot of similarities in red zone football and you know, just going up and get rebound and so I feel like I do that well. And obviously if if we're getting sacked immediately or you know, we're having troubles protecting, it does no good if we have all these great design plays and I'm out running around. So like, I get it. You know, there are times where you know, I got to stand next to the tackle and you know, here comes you know, a future Hall of Fame rusher we got to do what we got to do that to win games. But I do I love run around and catching the football and making plays in the past game, just put.
Speaker 1: Them in the back of the end zone and throw it up, do the rebounding kind of push off a little bit, go up and grab it and win a playoff game, beat the Saints.
Speaker 7: Controversial call.
Speaker 5: You know, there you go.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about skin for a second. If you've been dealing with acne, redness, dark spots, wrinkles, all of it, finding treatment that works can be very complicated. You need skincare that actually performs, but getting started can be very overwhelming at times. Thankfully, the boys got a solution. Shout out Roman. Roman makes it convenient to get customized prescription skincare that really performs. Just grab your phone or computer, complete a free online consultation and you'll hear back from a US licensed physician within twenty four hours. Also, a doctor will prescribe a custom blended treatment based on your skin type and priorum, so you'll receive your custom skincare treatment with free two day shipping. You also get free and limited follow ups with your doctor if you need to make a change to your treatment. Or have any questions at any time. It's pretty much a no brainer there. With Roman, there are no commitments and you can cancel any time, so.
Speaker 2: You can try this out.
Speaker 1: If you've been having issues with any skin, with any of your parts of your body for that matter, just pick up your phone and you do a free online consultation that is at get roman dot com slash barstool, and you can try out a three month supply of nightly defense for just five dollars. It's free to chat with the doctor and your first order is just five fucking dollars. That's get roman dot com slash barstool, and you can again get this stuff for five bucks and once you subscribe it you get unlimited follow ups. There's no commitments, you can cancel any time. This is a risk free no brainer. So if you want to take care of your skin, go to get roman dot com slash barstool. Eligibility requirements in additional terms may apply. Let's get back to the episode.
Speaker 7: What a We talked about this when we were in Miami.
Speaker 1: We're going back and forth from a defensive perspective offensive perspective of the whole pushed off thing. I feel like, uh, the Saints got slided a little bit their own rule they created the year before us.
Speaker 5: I have to disagree with you because the rule was put in for them, so like for the NFL to have a chance to vindicate, like, hey, we put this rule in for you. It's a scoring play, so you don't even have to challenge it. We're going to review it anyways, and we're going to take the time. We're going to look at it. And they still couldn't overrule it. So that's where I know it's just football, Like, yeah, you know, was I touching him? Absolutely? Was he grabbing me? Absolutely? But that's that's football, especially down in the red zone, Like you know, guys are hand fighting all the time. And I've explained it a couple of times. The difference between like if we would have been close together and I would have pushed him away from me, that's and it's what George Kittle did in the Super Bowl. He was running right next to that guy and then extended the arm. If he would have just held him at arms distance away, that's what you're going to get away with that every time, because your arm's already extended, then you just you basically like remove your arm from him and make the catch. If you do the opposite, if you create the separation instead of just keep the separation, they're going to call it every time because that's what they're looking for, is the extension. And for instance, on that play, we're going back and forth, he was grabbing me and it was almost like, I know the ball's coming. You know, it's cover zero quarterback draw. The only outlet for us was to throw the fade on the back side, so I knew the ball was coming right away, and I was almost like, yeah, you can grab me like that. I would much rather have a smaller guy create contact try to grab me because they're way faster than I am, way more athletic. If they give me some space, they can close the ground, you know, in a split second. So once he started grabbing me, I was like, okay, I'll just let you grab me. I'll keep you at bay and then I'll make a play on the ball. So, uh, that's that's my story. I'm sticking to it, uh, you know, And it wasn't called, so therefore it was not offensive pass.
Speaker 6: I hate to do it to you. I know you're my boy, but I feel like he's right.
Speaker 5: Oh, no, I just I just I just feel like, for like, if if there was an opportunity to overrule a call a game winning touchdown in New Orleans where the rule was created, that was it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, I'm just glad, I'm glad I got you fired up. I was actually I was actually excited for the old Kirk on that one because he wins a playoff game. Everybody's shaming my man all the time about the big game, so I knew that one was huge for the boys.
Speaker 5: So the dime that he dropped to get us down inside the five yard line was one of the best throws I've ever seen. I mean, just absolutely absurd. Uh, And he played huge for us all year. I'd say it every time people ask, like I literally just got done doing an interview before I hopped on here with you guys, and they're like, what does Kirk Cousins have to do to take you guys to the next level?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 5: And I was like, just do what he did all year last year, and you know, maybe one of the other ten guys on offense can step up and play better. And you know, just the quarterback is not going to go win games for you. There's ten other guys on the field, so he does. He always gets a bad rap. But when you make that kind of money and you sign those deals there, they're always going to point fingers at the quarterback. They get way too much credit when we win, and they get way too much blame lose.
Speaker 7: Well said.
Speaker 4: You, uh, I know, we're we're running out of I know when when's your stuff time? Will you're one forty five hard stop?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, if you guys have a copekt chat for a couple more minutes and then I'll be out of here.
Speaker 1: This last ad comes to us from the boys at b Spoke Post. Be Smoke Post is here with customized box of awesome collections for guys, guaranteed to upgrade your life. Listen, if you're in the dude shit, you need to get Bespoke Posts. You need to get in this box of awesomeness because they send you a lot of cool shit. My last package included some whiskey accessories, cigar accessories, all of it. Bespoke Post only sends guys the best stuff every month, so no matter what you're into, box of Awesome has you covered from styling grooming goods to barwere cooking tools, outdoor gear, all of it. Box of Awesome has carefully built collections for every part of your life. To get started, you go to boxofwesome dot com. You take a quiz. Your answers will help them pick the right Box of Awesome for you. The questions are fun because it's like getting to know you. If you say if you say never or don't like it at all, they won't include anything from that category in that box. They release a new box every month across a ton of different categories. It's free to sign up and you can skip a month or cancel any time. Each box costs only forty five bucks but has over seventy dollars worth of gear inside. You get twenty percent off your first monthly box when you sign up at Box of awesome dot com and enter the code busting at checkout. That's Boxofwesome dot com code Busting twenty percent off your first box. From the Boys to the Boys, Now let's finish this fun episode.
Speaker 4: I just want to know about your relationship with Portnoy, because when we were down in Miami and they would we officially joined up at barstool.
Speaker 6: You were literally talk to you were you're the boy you were the guy you were.
Speaker 4: Dave apparently has secret shirts that guys have that I need to figure out how to get. I want to know about your relationship with Dave and also what if you have a good relationship with him obviously you know what this call our daddy stuff, like what's your what's your bit on that?
Speaker 5: Yeah, So really like it's funny because Dave was doing they started the casting couch like San Francisco super Bowl. They had the bus and they had I think I was on with Dave and Big Cat and I'm not sure there was one other. Maybe Greg Olsen was on like right before me. And it was my first time, like ever being introduced to barstool. I didn't really read a lot of their stuff, the blogs back in the day. But all my buddies were like, dude, like they love tight ends and they have this bust RV that's parked somewhere in San Francisco. You have to find it and you've got to get on. So my high school tight end coach is a huge STOOLI and has been a study for you know, the last twenty years. However long day's been doing it. And he's like, all right, I'll reach out and literally he's the one that got in contact with him, and they got the address where the bus was parked, showed up, did it with them, and you know, we had a good time sitting there chatting. Then that summer I had my charity golf tournament here in Minneapolis, and I was like, bring the boys out, like, you guys will all be celebrities. Well, they thought they were just like a group in my tournament. And when they showed up, it was Dave, Frankie, Trenton Riggs and they all were their own celebrities, so they thought they were just playing in a group. And yeah, but like I brought him out to be celebrities in my tournament. And you know at the time, you know, and now that he's like, Frankie can't be a celebrity, Like what the hell are you talking about? Like nobody knows who this guy is. Like he's a cameraman, he's not a celebrity. So we had a good time at the golf tournament and you know, like we just it's funny. Like I said, I wasn't really a big stoolie before any of that stuff. And then I tried to get out to New York and see those guys and and hop on the different shows and podcasts and stuff. So but yeah, I've kind of followed all the colored Daddy stuff afar, but it never ceases to amaze me that Dave always wins, and like he just literally, like as I read up on it, as I watched some of his press conferences, every time he comes out with the emergency press conference, I'm just like, why are you mess with this guy? He always always seems to seem to find a way to be the winner at the end.
Speaker 4: It's such a cult following too, right, Like if Dave says this, this is fucking happening.
Speaker 1: Like all this memurs, all this video guys, people are just pushing like, oh that's get them. Yeah, all these videos just put ahead on a movie scene and the winner is going to be Dave and you're you're just getting crushed, dude.
Speaker 5: I literally I can't think of anyone else in the world that I would want to like have beef with or like go at just because, like you said, all the resources of AMMO that he has to just destroy you Like not, no, thanks, I'm good, I'm glad. I'm important.
Speaker 6: Yeah, definitely is important. I got to stay on that team as long as you can.
Speaker 5: All right, hold on for deal.
Speaker 4: You're coming on, man, you crushed it. We the best guess are when you don't have to talk to me of the talk at all? Did you were awesome?
Speaker 5: Oh my pleasure. Like I told those guys, I hope I can get down to Nashville and hop on the bus when you have to. Well, yeah, guys, appreciate Yeah, thanks guys.
Speaker 9: See, guys, gals, people of all ages appreciate you so much for tuning in to another episode of Busting with the Boys.
Speaker 1: If you haven't yet, please subscribe to the episode on Apple, Podcast, Spotify, whatever platform you're on. We're on there. We have a YouTube channel, Busting with the Boys. We would love if you subscribe there as well. If you are subscribed and you want to be a more for the boys, unsubscribe and resubscribe. Again, it sounds funny and stupid and kind of obnoxious, but all of your subscriptions and resubscribing and stuff, it helps in these little algorithm games for climbing charts, because.
Speaker 2: Again we're very organic, you guys.
Speaker 1: Where we're at is because of you, guys, so we like to keep it fucking organic can just from us, dude to us first the world, but we really do. We really appreciate your guys and support. A few of you had questions about merchandise.
Speaker 5: You can go.
Speaker 1: Our merchandise store is on barstool sports dot com. Go over to shop and we are under the brand Bustle with the Boys. You can find all of our gear there. We restart constantly. Now, if you guys have any ideas, shout us out. If you guys buy the gear, shout us out. We really do love when you guys talk back to us, add us, mention us, put us on your stories, tag us.
Speaker 2: All that fun stuff.
Speaker 1: We like grabbing that stuff and putting it on our YouTube episodes and again we just love it. Man.
Speaker 2: We love you guys. We appreciate you so much.
Speaker 1: Keep being for the fucking boys, Keep being a wolf, the biggest of hugs and the tiny stuff kisses. We love you, We appreciate you. Tune in next week for another episode of Bust with the Boys.
Speaker 6: But the Drudge stops bout from Tarpa's call. Since he loves the wives, we tell him smile.
Speaker 8: That's on.
Speaker 6: The bitch gets a half a block.
Speaker 9: Four line.
Speaker 8: She draws enough out, stay tart whole out here step by line about a five.
Speaker 5: She keep to her pistols.
Speaker 10: By the man, everyone fall home with hood, by in f the woman's room.
Speaker 8: Held, and whys out but alive.
Speaker 6: Cheer job even inside.
Speaker 2: Don't use that all.
Speaker 10: The blow in a housan avison Joe.
Speaker 2: Well, I sure go.
Speaker 5: You well.
Speaker 6: A dy call a home, lelood.
Speaker 9: A body by as roof.
Speaker 5: He.
Speaker 8: I don't why desire born lack a so somehow detail side.
Speaker 10: Don't use that all the blow in the house of a thousand shoulders