Speaker 1: Hello, Hey, what's your name?
Speaker 2: Cowboy Joe?
Speaker 1: Joe? What's going on? Joe?
Speaker 2: Oh, you know, celebrated my birthday today or yesterday? And Mi Missouri right now, it's knowing right now?
Speaker 1: Actually, how old are you turning?
Speaker 2: Twenty seven? Just turned twenty seven.
Speaker 1: Twenty seven rock and roll. Well, I called you, you texted me, and you said I'm in the military and BRONI for over ten years.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: I'm going to assume that when you say bronie, you're not talking about a special ops part of the military that I'm not aware of. You are talking about the the fandom of the My Little Pony universe.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm pretty sure you look like you know, you know, you look like you've been on the internet for a while, so I'm pretty sure you know what a bronie is.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I thought you were going to say I look like I would be a bronie and I and I'm very curious to hear what would give you that impression. I mean, I do have a fucking neck beard, so I guess Valley.
Speaker 2: No, I I I'm I'm I don't. I don't got a neck beard or anything like that. I'm just a normal looking dude. But yeah, yeah, I've been in the I've been in the military for about a little actually, just hit seven years last November, and I've been a Bronie for over ten years.
Speaker 1: I feel like, you know, what's interesting is is that, like, so okay, it's like the Broni subculture it used to be. That used to be and you're well aware of this. It used to be like kind of the butt of the joke on the Internet. And I think culturally, you guys have been replaced by furries because I have not heard a word about Bronie's in a long time, and like now every now everyone's like shits on furries and you got nobody. I like, if you talk to like a like a middle schooler or or even like a high schooler today, they probably wouldn't even know what a bronie is, but they would know what a is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a lot of a lot of people like to say Brony's or diet furries, and uh, I don't know, I don't really have any opinion on that. If you want to call us that, I don't know. I don't really care. But yeah, it's uh, it's been a part of my life and I've been hanging on for ten years, so not really. I mean, I'm not passionate about it, but I'm I'm I'm like, it's been a big part of my life and I think it's changed my life. So I fun when I say that.
Speaker 1: Well, no, I don't think. I don't think it's corny. I think it's I mean, there's my significant fucking super Smash Brothers has been a significant part of my life. So I mean, I I I totally understand how you arrived there, right, I mean, it's a sense of community, it's I'm sure you've been to conventions. I'm sure you've made friends.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Yeah, I've been to like a lot of conventions last year, and I plan on going to somewhere this year. For the first time in my life, I've actually had money to go to them, and I've been wanting to go to them for a long ass time. And it's just, yeah, I'm really happy with where I am at right now.
Speaker 1: Who's your pony, I'm.
Speaker 2: A I'm a I'm a Fluttershy fan. I was gonna say a different word, but I can't. I can't really say that I here so, but I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't know what word you're referring to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's a different word. I can't it's a it's a naughty word. I'm not allowed to stay on here.
Speaker 1: But uh yeah, I just so the culture, I mean, be real with me. Are they like, are these guys? Are these guys do they fantasize about fucking the ponies?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 2: Uh, there's you know, people like to say that a lot. I'm not one of them, but I I I keep it more pure. I'm not one of those weirdos that you know a lot of people like to say, oh, Bronie's jerk off to my while they're watching My Little Pony or My Little Pony porn. Yes, there is a whole lot of My Little Pony porn, but you know the most part of it is just people loving and enjoying the community and the show. And you know, there's tons and tons of content on the internet. You know, it's just it's crazy. But uh yeah, it's it's uh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I mean, I mean, I you know, you can't pin, you can't put Rule thirty four on my Little Pony. I mean there's we've been watching ads of the Simpsons fucking each other horn Hub forever you know, no of thease. No, no, I mean like people, well, well no, what I'm what I'm saying is like they're every cartoon has swathes of porn of it, so you know, yes, okay, anyway.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but yeah, the main reason why I wanted to get in contact with you because next year or this year rather, I'm soon going on a deployment and uh, my unit that I'm with, uh, probably one person two maybe maybe three knows that I'm actually knows that I'm a BRONI.
Speaker 2: And uh, I don't know if I should I have obviously, like I have merch like with me, like I have a few plushes and and uh but I'm I don't know if I should bring that stuff and come out to my quote unquote come out I'm not gay, But I quote unquote.
Speaker 1: I was about to say this sound this sounds like uh you know the controverty. This is like the don't say pony law.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I mean, uh, just uh, military guys, just Dix in general, especially my unit. I'm with the military police unit, and they're just they're they're almost like you get people get shipped on infantry and military police is almost like infantry, which like like eighty five percent of them are dicks, And uh, I don't know. If I've been with this unit for my entire career, I don't know if I should come out or if I should just like keep it hidden the entire career.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I just wanted to get some advice on that.
Speaker 1: So you've been I mean, but you say you've been both a in the My Little Pony fandom and uh in the military for ten years. So this is I've been new.
Speaker 2: I've been a Bernie for over ten years. I've been in the military for I was at Bernie before I became, before I enlisted.
Speaker 1: So, yeah, h is there now? Is there still a branch of the military that rides horses? And if so, can you get transferred there?
Speaker 2: Cavalry?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: You can, but that's that's hardly ever done, Like because.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, you know that there's several closet bronies in the cavalry.
Speaker 2: Straight up? Yeah, I don't know a lot of actually a lot of Berni's are in the Air Force believed or not.
Speaker 1: Really, what do you what do you think is the what's the ven diagram connection there?
Speaker 2: I'm not I'm not one hundred percent sure why. A lot of them are like, I don't know, because I don't know. I'm not one hundred percent sure why that is. But it's it's like a lot if you meet a furry or a bronie, there's like i'd say a seventy percent chance that they're in the Air Force.
Speaker 1: Well, okay, as far as like whether or not to let your people know that you're a brownie, I mean really the question is like, like how integral is this stuff into your in your life, right, because I mean, I don't you know, I mean, what what what feels what feels right to you?
Speaker 2: Well, I think part of me saying fuck it and not give a about what anybody thinks, and I kind of stand by that, but there's another part where I don't want to get made fun of and get ship on every day during my deployment, and you know, and plus you know, the show has it's like, I know it sounds weird when I say this in corny, but it's been like it's taking a like a big piece of my life and I've it's I don't know how I should say it, but a lot of the stuff that they show in the show like they teach lessons and stuff like that, like the plots of the show, of the of certain episodes like and premises. I kind of implement that into my life, you know. And so I want to be able to implement that and be a fan and not care with the anybody thinks. But right then, I don't want to be you know what I'm saying like, it's kind of like it's kind of it's I swear to guy, it's kind of like high school like or high school or middle school, like if you like something that's like, say, like what ten or fifteen years ago, if you admitted you're like, oh yeah, I love anime and whatnot in middle school, bro, you'd get like the ship made out of made fun after you. So it's just it's a it's a it's a it's a hit and miss the kind of thing, you know. And I don't know if I should say fuck it and just go see what happens or hide it.
Speaker 1: Well, well, let me ask you this because just like like what is what is saying? Fuck it look like is like like on it like do you wear like do you wear my little Plenty merch on it on a daily?
Speaker 3: Like? No?
Speaker 2: No, I I mean my my personal room at home. It's decked out with all kinds of uh posters and uh and merch that I've collected uh since I've been to going to conventions this year, and I have a few things that I've gotten in the past. But uh, like, I don't know. I feel like if I do, if I I swear to God, if I bring like a plush or or a blanket, a fan made blanket, I'll I'll get like the ship had fun out of me. So that's that's what I mean when I say fuck it and just bring my ship. And if somebody asks me, like, what the hell is that, I'll be like, yo, it's a Twilight Sparkle. It's twiggy man, you've got a problem with it or something, you know.
Speaker 1: Right right right, right right.
Speaker 2: So but then I don't want getting my fucking my my made fun of because I don't know. I like my little Tony.
Speaker 1: So how can I ask old you are.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I yeah, I told you earlier just twenty seven Say okay, well here's the thing.
Speaker 1: Look I and I don't know because this stuff it's certainly certainly and I want to I want to say this, it's certainly easier said than done. The idea of ye yourself certainly easier said than done. Whether whether me or what's the fuck uh pinky Pinky Pie is a pinky pie.
Speaker 2: Yeah it is pinky Pie. Nice job.
Speaker 1: But I said that like I was Look, no, I said that, like it's like I'm gonna pretend like I don't know this pony's name, but I guess I ultimately I did. I did. I did know the name of the pony well because I used to. This is a total aside, but I'm gonna answer your question. I used to watch like all like back when my little pony thing was like big, like all these YouTubers made these like you've probably seen them, these like like horror parodies of my little pony ship.
Speaker 2: I used, Oh yeah, like the creepy pastas.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, the creepy pasta ship. So anyway, so look, whether I or Pinky Pie, you know, gets up on our soapbox and says, uh, you know, be yourself and that's it's the way to be, which I believe to my core is is true. Right, Like you'll be like, you'll be happier if you be yourself and you don't care what anyone thinks I really, I it's gotta it's true, right, yea, but it's it's it's easier said than done, for sure. Obviously, you know, you have to go through a lot of fear and overcome a lot of stuff. But I mean, god damn man, at twenty seven, we're you know, similar ages. I mean, at twenty seven, it's like, you know, I get it, I get the fit. Like when you're sixteen and you just you have nothing, right you. All you have is the social acceptance of your peers. But at twenty seven, you're you're just like, you're endowed as a fucking adult to like to own a fucking you paid for that goddamn Twilight Sparkle And now I'm revealing that I know the names of all the ponies you paid for the Twilight Sparkle blanket. All right, you know, you're an adult. You make your adult decisions as to what you want to do and what you want to be into in your life. And so god damn it, what's this other what's this fucking other guy gonna tell you that that that really, yeah.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of stuff that I haven't that I've that that's I've heard before. Like there's probably very little that you could say to me that I have not heard before, but like I've I've heard it all, you know. I you know, I'll get called the the F word, and I'll I'll get called all kinds of stuff for for for liking it. So it's you know, I'm gonna I think I'm just gonna say fuck it and do it. But I don't know. Well if you if you were in my position and you knew that, I don't know, what would you do.
Speaker 1: Oh, here's the thing. I'd like to tell you that I'd say fuck it, and I'd be like, I like my little pony, and like just be because I don't think. I mean, look, I've been talking to you for fifteen minutes. I don't think that you liking my little pony, unless if you feel this way from from talking to you, I don't think that you liking my little pony. Is this thing that's like so densely informative of your personality and of who you are as a person. Would you agree with that?
Speaker 2: Say that again? You kind of cut out, like do you like?
Speaker 1: I don't think that you liking my little pony is so largely informative of who you are of like your personality, right, and you know, like when you like when you like when you're in a like when you're like when you're in a community, like in the Marines or whatever. The I don't I know the military army, Army army. I always fucked that up. But like when you're in when you're in a community and you're around people, and those people are making their decisions in their head of who you are and whether or not you're accepted into the tribe and all that shit like it. Ideally, those decisions are based off of things that are more important than whether or not you like my little pony, right, Like, if you're a nice fucking guy, if you're easy to talk to, if you're helpful, if you're so, just bring the fucking blanket and then be a good person, be you know, whatever your idea is of a productive, useful member of this community, and then go to sleep at night being with your fucking blanket and be like, look, I like my little pony, but I try it as hard as I could to be a good friend to those around me. I tried as hard as I could to you know, be a good Army man, whatever your fucking job. I tried as hard as I could to do my job well. And in the universe of the things that mattered, I tried, and and and you tuck yourself in with with your pinky pie plush and your try it sparkle blanket, knowing that in the fields that mattered in life you tried your best, you know, and and again all easier said than done. But uh, when I when I'm thinking about this, that's that's what I arrive at.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I'm I'm definitely. I mean, I'm a good guy. I like to think of myself as a good guy. You know. I I'm polite. I'm uh, you know, I I follow I follow orders.
Speaker 1: I mean, you don't fuck horses, right, No, Okay, you took a little too long to answer that.
Speaker 2: You No, I don't know. I don't Okay, I don't think. Well, then what's the I don't think any I don't think any. Well, there's probably this few fucking weirdos out there that probably do, but you know I don't.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, I look, I hope you take what I said to heart. And if you do it, you know, you gotta own it, right, You gotta own it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm definitely, I'm I'm definitely gonna own it. But it's crazy too because in the military, you probably there is a hazing and bullying in the military is so rampant. It's everybody just blows it off. And that's why there's such a bad recruitment rate right now. And it's just nobody wants to go back in. I think that's a huge part of it. Like everybody just just makes the fund the shift on out, like they just make fun of everybody, and people that will take that to heart, not realizing it's a joke. But when you say that joke over and over and over and over and over and over, it gets into people's minds and it's just like, bro, I can't do this anymore. And so it's just you know, I've had that happen to me a couple of times, Like I've had that gone through my mind, like sure, this one guy will always tell me, will call me a bitch every time I walk past him.
Speaker 1: Sure, but look look man, and I know you say and and this is this is kind of my my wrap up on this is like I know you say it's like high school, but you're you're you know, we're we're twenty seven now, it's like, yeah, you're you're about like you're above, You're above I truly be like like making fun of other people and being a bully and being well like that's fucking high school. Like just be like, just be above it, man, like the best you can. Again, I know it's easter something do, but just do your bestly. Just be above it, all.
Speaker 2: Right, facts, Yeah, definitely, I'm definitely gonna bring my my little twiggy plush and uh and hanger above my uh my uh uh Now I'll probably fucking sleep with her.
Speaker 3: Fuck it.
Speaker 1: Tell tell people to just tell people that you're using it to smuggle in cocaine, and then they'll be like.
Speaker 3: Hell.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they would be like, dude, that's fucking dope, that's sick.
Speaker 1: That's that is the Twilight Sparkle, And that's that's the Sparkle and the Twilight Sparkle. What's your name again, man, Joe Joe? Is there anything else you want to say to the people of the computer before we go?
Speaker 2: I do, but I can't say that on here.
Speaker 1: But I'll just say, dude, Okay, I just I don't know what you're avoiding. You keep making it. I believe that you don't, but you keep kind of making it sound like you want to fuck horses with the like emissions that.
Speaker 2: You're leading to. I like making that joke, but there's a lot of sayings that I can't say on here, so I don't want to get.
Speaker 1: All right, all right, I'm going to assume that the things that you're talking about have nothing to do with fucking horses.
Speaker 2: I'm not a horse fucker, but I like to joke about it.
Speaker 1: Maybe leave though, maybe don't be strong about those parts. But the other parts I.
Speaker 2: Mean, I like to joke about him. I think it's funny. I think it's funny. You know, it always gets a good laugh out of people.
Speaker 1: Well, all right, Joe, I'll uh, I'll talk to you soon.
Speaker 2: All right, mister Geko. I appreciate you talking with me and whatnot, and I hope you have a good day.
Speaker 1: Take care, Joe. Bye bye, you too, byebye. He lost me at the end there a little bit with the just let you know. I think Joe should be allowed to do whatever he wants in the military, but maybe maybe we keep him away from the cavalry. Good luck, Joe. Hey, folks, this is Lyle. I am very excited to announce that I am going back on tour in twenty twenty four to do Therapy Gecko Live all across the country. If you've never been to one of my live shows before, they're basically like giant group Gecko therapy sessions where people from the audience come on stage to talk to a Gecko about whatever they want, just like we do right here on the podcast. Plus I mix in a few stories and presentations and little tidbits from my own life. Tickets are available right now at therapygeckotour dot com or you can find the link in the episode description. I'm announcing many more cities in the second half of the year, but right now tickets are on sale. Four Phoenix, Arizona, Louisville, Kentucky, Saint Louis, Missouri, Orlando, Florida, Tampa, Florida, Miami, Florida, Boston, Massachusetts, Denver, Colorado, Syracuse, New York, Albany, New York, Hartford, Connecticut, Las Vegas, Nevada, Salt Lake City, Utah, Nashville, Tennessee, Huntsville, Alabama, Chicago, Illinois, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, San Jose, California, San Francisco, California, Portland, Oregon, and Seattle, Washington. And you can get tickets for all of those cities at therapy geckotour dot com. If you didn't hear me say your city, you can still go to the link and hit the RSVP button to get notified for when I do come to your city in the second half of the year. This is my third tour so far, and I think it's going to be sick, so I hope to see you there. Thanks all from Hello.
Speaker 3: Oh hey, what's up? Hey?
Speaker 1: Who is this?
Speaker 3: I'm Dan from Sweden?
Speaker 1: Dan from Sweden. What's going on in Sweden?
Speaker 3: Ah? Just yeah, just cold? You know, just dark and cold?
Speaker 1: Are you now? Does that make a man sad? Are you sad because of the darkness and the coldness or do you does that like feed the Swedish body?
Speaker 3: I mean I'm kind of used to it, so you know, the darkness is kind of like fifty percent of your life here, so you know it feels okay.
Speaker 1: I went to Sweden for the first time this summer. I went to uh, what's the Stockholm? Yeah I heard about it.
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, other side of Sweden.
Speaker 1: The Seven elevens at Sweden? Have they have Chinese food?
Speaker 3: They have everything here. I don't. I wouldn't eat it myself, but you know, to eat his own.
Speaker 1: Well, aren't you a little a little a little boy scout? You wouldn't eat any seven eleven? Good for you? Sorry that was I was just being defensive. Dan the man. What's up?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 1: What'd you want to talk about?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I've been having some issues lately, and yeah, I just wanted some like feedback or something from someone that doesn't know me, you know. So like I've seen this girl for a while and like we hit it off really good. But I'm having issues with myself. You know. It's like because I'm like used to being alone, so I don't really know what you know. Yeah, you know you kind of like get used to being alone and shit.
Speaker 1: Buddy, I I'm I'm the I'm the expert on this particular conundrum that you're going through. How old are you?
Speaker 3: I am thirty seven? Actually?
Speaker 1: Mm? Okay, have you spent most of your life alone?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 3: Not really like off and on and shit, but like the last six years I've been almost completely alone except for you know, working shit. So mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Now, have you had a period of time in your life that was marked by you know, like a like a long term relationship where you weren't alone for you know, you had a person in the house with you and you were seeing other people on a daily basis. Was that your life for a time?
Speaker 3: Yeah, like before this period of like the six years that have gone past, I've had a really long term relationship and that ended quite badly. So it kind of fucked me up and made me like not even try it because like the dating scene is so fucking toxic nowadays, you know, so, so yeah, I just kind of like just didn't even try for six years and then all of a sudden this fell in my lap.
Speaker 1: Can you tell me why? You don't have to if it's not important or you don't want to, But why did the last one end badly?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 3: We had a long we were together maybe like six or seven years, and everything went well until we like moved in and then all of a sudden, she like changed everything in the way she lived, so it kind of drove us apart. And yeah, that kind of ended it all. And we were like not really planning on anything, but we were discussing like maybe children and shit, you know, and then all of a sudden, deck get dumb in my lap, you know. So after that kind of took me for a wild ride, so to speak.
Speaker 1: M hm hm And all right. So, I mean you've experienced like living with a romantic partner before, you've experienced life having a consistent person around you, and you've experienced for the past six years being alone. And I mean, what are you finding to be the pros and cons of each?
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, yeah, like being alone, there's not really many pros so to speak. I mean, the only product can think of being alone is like you can do whatever you want when you want, right, And that's kind of selfish if you really think about it. But yeah, I don't know. It's like, as I said, like a program myself now like the six years that's passed that this is my life, and now all of a sudden, someone great comes up and that kind of messes with the whole thing, you know. So I'm really trying to think about how to change my mentality. But it's really hard, especially especially in this age. But you know, it gets hard after like six years of programming yourself to be alone so to speak.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, totally.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: So if you're telling me, and you know, if you're telling me the truth and that's how you really feel, is that there's truly very little prose to being alone. If those are your your honest feelings, then what is holding you back from inviting this other person into your life.
Speaker 3: To be hones honest? I think that the biggest issue is like like repeating what has been, you know, like believing what was so to speak. And I don't know if I can take that one more time to be honest.
Speaker 1: Like, oh, you're afraid of Oh you're afraid you're afraid of this new relationship exploding the way the last one did.
Speaker 3: Yeah basically, and uh yeah yeah basically just that actually it's not really something I would like to go down again, you know, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, mhmm. That's a valid fear, I get I get it. Well, I don't know, man, I mean that's a valid fear. But I guess, like, what, what what are your options?
Speaker 3: Right? Like?
Speaker 1: You you can you can kind of either just continue going like you're going and be alone for the rest of your life, or or take another chance, right, I mean, those are really your two options when when you look at it.
Speaker 3: I mean both sound like equally valid depending on where I'm coming from. Uh, but yeah, of course who wants to be alone forever? You know, that's fucking retarded think about it that way. Excuse me for saying that way, but yeah, it's not like healthy to see them both as equally valid.
Speaker 1: This is just on that word. I was watching Charlie, you know, the movie Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Yeah, I was watching No, no, well, yeah, there's the new one. But the in in the two thousand and six Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, one of the kids says that, and I was like, oh, that's a that's kind of crazy that was in that movie. Anyway, what the were we talking about?
Speaker 3: Actually it is now that you think about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you know, whatever, if if they said it in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, that means it's fine. No, I'm kidding, Okay, you're alone? Why well, tell me about this girl, talk about this this person that you're going to move in with.
Speaker 3: It's a strange story. I talked to her like ten years ago and or maybe more maybe twelve, and we kind of hit it off, and she lived like yeah, a long way away from me, so to speak. And all of a sudden, she just like drops off the map, like she disappears, she removes me from everything. And I was thinking like, yeah, okay, that's life. Like I'm young, fuck it, you know, I'll just meet someone else as you do. Then all of a sudden, she just pops up on Facebook like eight to nine months ago, and I didn't even realize it was her until I went in and checked, and then I was like, what the fuck? So I wrote her a message and apparently like she got a boyfriend at that time and that's why she dropped off, which I respect, of course, But yeah, we just hit it off again, like it was ten years ago or twelve or something, and we finally meet and yeah, this.
Speaker 1: Is a person that you had, you had a little bit of a thing going on with her earlier in your life and then she re pops up and you guys reconnect.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, exactly, So like ten or twelve years has passed before last time I talked to her until now we started seeing each other.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's that's that's fascinating. And what's it been like lately? Have you guys been Like how often you get seen each.
Speaker 3: Other well becauseideringly, she still lives far away. It's like once every month or two months or something like that because work and stuff.
Speaker 1: You know, so it's still you're still you're it's you're still alone kind of because that they're really not you know, you guys aren't seeing each other.
Speaker 3: Every day, Yeah, kind of. I mean we talk like all the time, literally, like every second we have spare we talk to each other. Other than that, yeah, it's like I'm still alone physically, and it all depends, like we try to plan out vacations weeks and like makes time, she's gonna come an I'm gonna go to work, so she's gonna be alone for ten hours a day. But she's fine with that. So yeah, we just try to see each other as much as possible until maybe she moves down here, so to speak.
Speaker 1: Okay, so it sounds I mean, it sounds like you're you've you're easing into this a little bit. You're not like, hey, let's get married and have kids right now and you know, just go full speed. It sounds like you're you're your I mean, this is a very slow ease, very you you're training. Yes, you've been because your problem is you were you were programmed to this life alone, right, and I think to go from being fully fully fully alone to now there's a person in my uh face one hundred percent of the time, I mean you're gonna hate them. So like this is this is a good The way you're doing it is like it's a gradual reprogramming.
Speaker 3: It sounds oh yeah, definitely because I've been prone to like just throwing myself into relationships before, right, and usually they explode right because of that. So like this time is like we just take it easy, uh, you know, just see where it goes, right, try not to rush things, you know, because then usually just end up like yeah, really.
Speaker 1: Bad, right, you know. I'm I don't know, man, I've spent it's pretty significant period alone myself, and I'm I'm personally also struggling with like the you know, how do I invite more human beings into my life? Because I really do think I think even medically, I think it's like if you ask a doctor whether it's better to be alone or with people, they'll tell you it's better to be with people. So oh yeah, so I don't, I don't, I don't know. I mean it sounds like you're making the right choice, right and and and you'll probably and this is I'm being very hypocritical saying this to you, but you will probably feel better. I assume if you can get over your programming, right. I mean, you would know that better than I would, because you've experienced both sides of the coin.
Speaker 3: Yeah, of course, of course. And as you said yourself, like it, you do feel better, you know, once you're not completely alone, when you have people around you that you can trust and rely on, it does make a huge difference and how you feel, like I don't have problems with like hanging out with people or meeting people or talking to people. I'm very social, so it's not like I'm alone alone. It's just like I'm not, you know, I'm alone from the having someone that loves you in that sense, you know.
Speaker 1: And also it's helpful for like not living like shit. I mean, because like when you have another part, you can't like leave your underwear on the floor and leave trash all around and all that shit. I mean, you don't have that problem because you're Swedish, and I assume that your house looks like Ikea. But for you know, if you're in America and it doesn't matter. You could just it's helpful. It's helpful to have some accountability on that front.
Speaker 3: Well, let me just say that that it doesn't look like Ikia for most people here. I mean I do see like where it's coming from. But no, like I got my summer wheels right here in front of me. It's like I put my feet on them.
Speaker 1: You know what are summer wheels?
Speaker 3: Uh? You know, the the rims with the summer tires on them.
Speaker 1: What what are you talking about? Summer? What are summer tires?
Speaker 3: Ah? Yeah, there's like you have tires all around, like you can drive any any time of the year in Sweden since it gets too cold and snowy?
Speaker 1: Are you all that? Are you talking about a table or a car? Because those are two very different objects that I'm no, I'm.
Speaker 3: Talking about like I got I got the rims for my car right on the floor here by my computer.
Speaker 1: Oh oh okay, oh yeah, okay, Yeah that doesn't sound It's.
Speaker 3: Not like I KEI. It's like I got rims here, I got you know, I got shipped all over. But yeah, it's not like I got fifty days worth the food packets on the floor or something at least mm hmm.
Speaker 1: You're yeah, you've got uh a Kia hot dog buns all over your room.
Speaker 3: I could have, Yeah, I could have. It's not impossible.
Speaker 1: You should try the seven eleven Chinese food. It actually is. I don't know if it's Chinese food. It's like so they have like a noodle bar there. It's good.
Speaker 3: Kind of like this is like very decisive and people hate me for it, but like I'm gluten not like I chose to beat it, you know, but.
Speaker 1: Wait, wait, you're getting you're gluten free, gluten intolerant. Oh all right, well then don't go anywhere near the seven eleven and you'll combust upon entrance.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'd probably explode just by going in there and smelling it.
Speaker 1: M hmm. I was because I was going to say that trying the seven eleven Chinese Food is is probably the you know, that's a that's a single, lonely man activity, and so you know the time is hopefully running out on that. But anyway, yeah.
Speaker 3: I know, I know you've talked about like that seven eleven experience you had with.
Speaker 1: Yeah, anytime I look at anytime I look at the phone ringing, and I see like a plus six, like I see it's a foreign area code. I'm like, oh, hell yeah, I can talk to this person about four and seven elevens like I do anytime I talk to anyone for fucking year. But we've talked about that too much. We've talked about that too much, Dan the man. Is there anything else you want to say about any of this shit or any anything at all in general before we go?
Speaker 3: Well not really. I mean I kind of already like had the same thoughts as before, like I do now, like I kind of already understand it. It's just like I need someone to reaffirm it because people here it are all like fuck women, you know, and like you know, the coworkers, I mean they're like, y'ah, meet women, fuck them. You know, they didn't really care about this whole love shit at least what they're saying. So I just need someone from outside of all of that to like just reaffirm what I'm already thinking.
Speaker 1: You know, well, I fuck, look, I don't know. I mean, there's like I'm sure there's and it's I don't you I don't think it's a gender thing like there's I'm sure that there's you know single. You know sixty year old men and sixty year old women that are are happier that way than not. I don't like, I truly believe there's no right way to live life. But uh again, you've experienced both sides of the corn. So you you decide for yourself which which which universe you enjoy living in more?
Speaker 3: That's true, man, You gotta just try to remember myself about that from time to time. I guess.
Speaker 1: Dann the man. Any final thoughts, feeling sentiments before we go.
Speaker 3: Not really, Man, just keep up what you do. We all love you, and uh yeah, I have a great night.
Speaker 1: Man, you too. You truly are the man, Dan.
Speaker 3: Thanks man, bye, take care.
Speaker 1: Seriously, you go back. You go back and watch Charlie and the Chocolate Factory from two thousand and six. You'll be like, god, damn, they really got away with some stuff in this movie.
Speaker 5: All from Josh to accept press one.
Speaker 2: Just send a voice, Hello, Yo, what's up?
Speaker 3: Good?
Speaker 1: How's it going? It's this Josh. This is Josh bro Well, Josh.
Speaker 4: I can't believe I'm talking here we are.
Speaker 1: I can't. I can't believe I'm talking to you.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: I my one of my first friends names was Josh. He's no he was a dick. But you sound cooler than he is. What's up, Josh? What do you want to talk about?
Speaker 3: Damn?
Speaker 4: Bro? I don't know, honestly, Yeah, you get this happened, yeah, honestly call it like two hundred times and.
Speaker 1: I was like, shut well, you wanted to call and see what would happen, and this is what's happening. How do you feel about it?
Speaker 3: Pretty cool? Bro?
Speaker 4: Just want to smoke some weed and fucking talk to a gecko on the phone. That's pretty sick. Let's kind of get better than that.
Speaker 1: I guess that is pretty sick. That is pretty sick. It's definitely a bizarre thing to do, smoke weed and talk to a gecko on the phone. I forgot I was a gecko for a second. I'll forget that I'm a lizard. You know, it's weird. I have this like alt costume to my Life's.
Speaker 4: Got you sick with it? And that you kind of go with it.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: It's cool that you just keep on dressing up and doing the gek thing. Bro, just keep on gecking it out. I don't know, that's that's a lot of commitment. That's probably more commitment than I've ever really that was a lot of shit that I've done.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's something that you've done that you feel like you couldn't commit to.
Speaker 4: I don't know, bro, I'm like in between a lot of shit right now, and it just feels hard to commit to something like super concrete and like solid.
Speaker 1: What are your options?
Speaker 4: Well kind of a lot, to be honest, But it's just I don't know how to like battle it in and like kind of figure out like if it's really something that I want to do and like pursue. Like I don't know. I'm interested in like a lot of things, and I do a lot of shit. Like right now, I work at a weed farm and that's pretty cool, and I grow weed for a living and I do it on my own time too. But I also have like a degree in photography and I know how to DJ, and like I kind of know how to do like a lot of shit, to be honest, it's just I don't I don't like hone it down and like kind of like focus on one thing. I kind of just jump from one thing to another.
Speaker 1: Cold. I'm twenty four, m do you have like a day.
Speaker 4: Jud Yeah, I work, Yeah, I work at a weed farm.
Speaker 1: All right, right, Okay, So all right, but you've so you've you're sticking to that's that's your kind of constant.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I've been doing it for about like four months now, and it's it's really fucking cool, bro. It's probably like one of the best jobs that I've ever had. It's definitely something that like makes me happy, and like every day I go to work and I'm like super fucking happy. I don't get paid that much, which fucking sucks, but I mean it is what it is, you know. I mean I get paid like fifteen sixty or something like that. But it is what it is, you know, Like pay is one thing and stuff. But uh fucking yeah, I mean that's just the only like problem right now. It is just I don't get paid enough. Otherwise I'd really be like, you know, honing it down and like kind of doing this like in the long term of things.
Speaker 2: But uh.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's just it's a little hard right now.
Speaker 1: Brother. I'll tell you, if you're waking up every day and you don't want to shoot yourself in the fucking face, you are a winning in this life.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, that's HONESTLYE, that's that's a good point to make.
Speaker 1: I don't know for I I do mean that though. I mean it's uh, I think to wake up every day and not be like oh fuck, you know, that's that truly is winning in life, right, I mean what else? What could be better? I mean, I know it's it's a bummer not being able to make any real money, but I mean with the weed farm, it's like, couldn't you couldn't you go into business for yourself one day and then start making some money there?
Speaker 4: Yeah, definitely, Yeah, I definitely could. And I have like a certification for like like cannabis business, Like I through my university. I took like a course for like a couple of months and they certified me to like, you know, I guess be knowledgeable in the industry, and I really am. Bro Like I've been doing this like on my own for about three years and I'm still learning and there's like a lot to learn about it, and it just takes a lot of time, dude. Like that's the only thing that sucks is like it takes a shit ton of time. And there's like a lot of opportunity on my work to kind of like, uh, I guess grow with it. But it's just like I have to really stay there for like a long time and and wait for them to expand. And I'm just like a super impatient person and I wish that, like I had the patience to kind of wait, but I have like.
Speaker 1: An can't you go rogue? Why can't you go rogue?
Speaker 4: I am trying to, bro Yeah, I'm trying to, and it's just it's fucking hard. It's just you need to have a lot of money to do it, you know. Like right now, I'm growing out of my garage and I got like a really good fucking setup. Like I got a huge ass tent. I got like seven plants in there, and then I have like another cloning seed LinkedIn, and I got a lot of other stuff going in there. And I made myself like a personal like little Instagram to like start promoting like the stuff that I'm doing and all that kind of stuff. But you know, it's it's beginning. You know, it's just like at the starting stages of where it's up.
Speaker 1: Man, But you're happy every day. You're not like do you and you're not going insane every day?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Honestly, like life is super good for me right now. Like I have a girlfriend and she's amazing, and have an amazing family and uh, really good life. Honestly, Like everything's like really good for me. It's just, you know, I just want to get my life, my personal life started. Like I still live with my mom and you know, it's it's cool, you know, I get to save up money, but you know, I live with my mom and it's kind of embarrassing just in that in that in that way, you know, m hm, just because like a lot of people that I know, they're like, you know, starting their lives and going about their own business. And I know I shouldn't be like comparing my life to theirs, but I'm just like, man, I really wish I could.
Speaker 1: Man, do you do you do you feel as though your life has has yet to start?
Speaker 4: M What do you mean?
Speaker 1: You said you see your friends starting their lives, as if to imply that you have not yet started your life.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, I mean I guess they just leave their nest, you know, like they move out of their parents. I don't know. I feel like that's like a huge step for people and I just haven't concept step. And it's it's a little frustrating, you know.
Speaker 1: Soa man, are you growing a bunch of weed in your mom's basement?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: Well yeah, yeah, I mean in my garage?
Speaker 1: Yeah said you said no, And then you're like, well.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, well exactly.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Does she know that you're growing weed in the house?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, definitely, Yeah, she's she's cool with it. I mean, my family is like pretty cool like the stuff that I'm into, and pretty supportive about it and all that. I mean, she doesn't really care, and like she doesn't like ask about it.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: I'll tell her like, oh, like I'm doing this and this is what my parts looking like and stuff like that, and she's like, yeah, that's cool and that's it.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: I'm starting to feel, Oh, there's a cockroach. I gotta get rid of this cockroach. Give me hold on, We'll cut this, Brandon will cut this part out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I take your time and get that ship out of there. I'm actually dealing with a bug problem right now. Yeah, do you got the ship out of there?
Speaker 1: Oh? God? Should I give this fucking Airbnb a betterview? This is gross?
Speaker 3: Dude? What am I.
Speaker 4: Gonna like dude. Oh dude, if there's any kind of pest, give a bad review.
Speaker 2: It was a big.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 1: Now it's going outs out of my eyesight. Oh I know it's in the corner, right, it's it's feeding, crawling up. Brandon will cut all this out?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 4: Hold on, step on it, get actually eat it.
Speaker 1: I am a lizard. I wish I had like wizard powers. But oh god, I don't even really I don't want to kill it. I just want to Oh did it just flap? Cockroach? Just have fun? Do cockroach? Just have fucking wings?
Speaker 4: Yeah, bro, that will fly at your face.
Speaker 2: Mana cockroach just fly?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Fuck this? Fuck this all right, dude, fuck this all right? Hold on, all right, I'm where where is it? It's crawling under the blue screen.
Speaker 4: Oh no, bro, all.
Speaker 1: Right, where's my breath? I need the paper cowels? Oh god? Oh now it's crawling up. It's like you'll be able to see it in a second. How do I I'm afraid?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: Should I just.
Speaker 3: You can get it?
Speaker 1: All right? Hold on, let me just I need to give me a minute. Maybe I'll use the mic stands.
Speaker 4: Uh, it knows it can toe?
Speaker 1: Oh oh damn it. Hold on, did you hear that? All right? Now it's running, it's it's okay, it knows, it knows. I'm out for it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, let it suck off, dude, suck that.
Speaker 1: I don't want to damage the MIC's it's hiding now. It's in this corner.
Speaker 3: You have, like a book or something, you know, I use this.
Speaker 1: I gotta fucking yeah, maybe I will use it. But that's a good idea. Let me get a I got something you have you and just squash it. Dude, hold on, let me get a I don't even know where it is now. Now it's all still hiding in the corner. Damn it. Now I'm gonna be sleeping and a fucking cockroach is gonna jump up. God, that spoked me. That spooked me a lot. I'm spooked. I'm down there, man, hold on, I gotta I gotta take care of this fucking thing. Yeah, take care of Oh crap. Now it's under my bed now, Oh god.
Speaker 4: No, dude, no, not your bed.
Speaker 1: What am I gonna do? I don't know. I'm gonna sleep it tonight.
Speaker 4: Well, can you trap it in anyway or is ithing around you that you can get it with?
Speaker 1: Damn it I'm gonna wake up in the middle of the night and there's gonna be a big cockroach on me.
Speaker 4: You have like a cup tapping a cup, just like put it put a cup.
Speaker 1: I could. I tried, well, I tried to get it with the mic stand but Brandon, we'll cut all this out. But well, should I leave it in? Should I just leave all this in?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I leave it in, dude. Yeah, it's a good It's a good way to I don't know.
Speaker 1: I feel like if I were in my car and I was listening to a podcast and the host I just started talking about a cockroach that he's trying to kill, I'd be like, what the fuck.
Speaker 4: That's the real moment into it, you know. I guess so, you know, like real life kind of struggle situation in the moment. Yeah, you're handling it pretty well, I'd say. I mean, you're trying to get rid of the problem.
Speaker 1: I don't know where if this fucking thing is now and I don't want to hold on. Oh this is so gross, man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I do that. That is pretty gross. I bet I deal. It was a lot of contro and it sucks.
Speaker 1: Where do you where do you work? That you were dealing with cockroaches. I don't even remember. Honestly, I'm gonna be sorry. I don't even remember what the hell we were talking about before any of this happened.
Speaker 4: We're just talking about growing weed, bro, and.
Speaker 1: All right, hold on state Okay, do try to remember what we were talking about, because I'm gonna probably cut this out. And fucking yeah, I got you, I got you. I wanna. I want to continue our conversation because it was a good I found it back now back. Oh my god, it's all the ship.
Speaker 4: Get it, get it, get it, get it.
Speaker 1: Holy ship, dude.
Speaker 4: How big is it like the size of your hand or like I.
Speaker 1: Just fucking got this ship. Oh my god, let's go get that. Hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I get it. Whack him, take him back?
Speaker 1: Oh crap, but run away?
Speaker 3: Did you get it?
Speaker 1: Hold it ran away? Fuck dude, No, I stopped the fuck out of it and it dude, I got it as something funk out of it and then it ran away.
Speaker 4: Hold on, just like, put a lot of pressure on it, just like put your body weight on it.
Speaker 1: Oh I see it.
Speaker 3: Hold on.
Speaker 4: Yeah. If you don't, if you stomp on it, it's not gonna You're not gonna.
Speaker 3: Kill that shit.
Speaker 4: They're like indestructively. You got to like put weight on it.
Speaker 3: I was.
Speaker 4: I was saying, I try to get a book or something and throw it in and all explode or something. I don't know. Do you get it, bro, I'm concerned? Now, all right?
Speaker 1: I think I all right, I trapped it, trapped it, and now I'm just I'm trapped it and now I'm just gonna I'm just gonna. Dude, how long were we doing that for?
Speaker 4: I don't know, man, but I mean at least you got it, That's what I was. Just concerned that you're gonna be trapped with a cockroach and an airbnb.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 4: That would have sucked.
Speaker 1: Should we leave this in? I feel like this was this wasn't good. I don't think this is good. But this is not a good podcast, right.
Speaker 4: No, dude, No, dude, it's good. It's good. It's good. All your podcasts are good.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 4: I listened to you I work like almost all the time.
Speaker 1: Dude, What the fuck were we talking? It was good? That was what the fuck were we talking about?
Speaker 4: We're just talking about weed farming, bro. I was telling you how I worked at a weed farm. And yeah, I mean how I worked at a weed farm and I just got a lot of like kind of like opportunities, I guess, and like avenues to go through with it in terms of like, you know, going rogue and like kind of starting my own business and whatever. I guess.
Speaker 1: All right, fuck it, we'll leave it in. We're gonna leave it in. If this makes the podcast, you should leave this in and just have the video be looking all right, well, all right, you screw it. Well, we're gonna leave it in. This is part of you and me's connection together as part of this call. I'm so dude, I forgot about all of life before this. I don't even know what the fuck I was talking to you about. Before you were talking Oh, yes, living with your mom and I'm uh growing weed and yes, yeah stuff.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's pretty much on part with what we were talking about.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 4: You ask me where I works?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, where do you work? Where do you work?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: You work at a farm.
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: You said you had you have commitment issues and you were doing too much do many different things. But I think that's good. I think you're I think you're on a good track here, my friends, I really do believe that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I just feel like sometimes I wish I could just I don't know, man, just like sit down and like really just like figure out, like what the fuck I really want to do it, because, like you know, growing weed is like fucking fun and I love it. Man, It's it's awesome, you know. It's it's just like I like to spend time with plans like to grow and then take care of him and bring things to life.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: I think that's just it's really cool for me to experience that, And you know, I do like a lot of like other artsy stuff, but I don't know, I get insecure about it and I kind of just like put it down and when I get stressed out, I kind of just go back to gardening, and it just brings me back to like who I really feel like I am. I guess if that makes sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, I think you sound like a very multi faceted man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, a bit, I guess. I mean I know how to do a good amount of things, like a jack of all trades master none kind of deal.
Speaker 1: Right right. I don't think that's a bad I think it's good to be a renaissance man. Though I know you're you're bringing it in as some kind of new like, uh, you're bringing in some kind of like a bad thing, but you you can't commit to anything. But I think it's good. I mean, you're you, You really only have such a finite amount of time to live, you might as well do all kinds of different stuff.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think so too. I mean, I think people should just be interested in a lot of different things and not really like I don't know, I guess only just be settled with one thing and just leave it at that. I think people should always try to learn and just like be interested in other stuff. Like I mean, I just learned how to do like growing weed at on a whim bro, Like I just threw a seat in a pot and fucking invested like money and a lot of time into it. And you know, here I am, like three years later with like a pretty pretty good like method of like growing weed and shit. And it's been fun. Man, It's it's been a really cool journey. And I just don't know where it's gonna take me.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: It's like I'm spending all this time and money, and I spend a lot of money on this, like certification and stuff, and I spent a lot of money on my own growing supplies, and it's just like, god damn, like, what is this really going to do for me besides just the fact that it brings me a happiness?
Speaker 1: But dude, dude, you're what are you fucking talking to? What do you actually hear the words that just came out of your fucking mouth.
Speaker 4: I know that's what I'm saying, Like it's.
Speaker 1: You said, what is this actually gonna do for me? Except bring me joy and happiness?
Speaker 4: Well? I guess when I when I say that, like, I mean, like, I don't know, bro, people are just maybe not people. Maybe it's just me that I'm just so focused on like trying to get a career already, you know, and like really think down into that and just I don't know, be a normal person.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But here's the thing though, right, it's like, uh, you know, money, I I don't know, it's helpful for a lot of fucking things. I feel like you. I feel like you, like you strive for money so that you can, you know, relax and be happy. But if you can relax and be happy without any money, you're kind of fucking golden dude, I don't know. I'm very like I'm I'm honestly i'm jealous of you when I hear that. You're like, you wake up every day and you're you know, you're chilling, and I can hear it in your voice. You could, and I could hear it when you were when we were talking about the cockroach. You you you're in a good mood. You know, you're not groveling at the fucking streets every day, right, And that's a that's a blessing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I guess that's how I used to kind of feel when I was in college and like making art and ship and it's like I think that kind of like way of like going about like making art and you know, going to school for it was like really fucking paying the ass and just like not really all that much fun anymore. I mean, I made a lot of cool shit, but there's just like a lot of expect behind it. And you know, when I grow weed, it's like I already know the expectation and I already know what I want.
Speaker 1: Give me what's your weed? Instagram? I want to promote you because you helped me. You you talked me through I think if you weren't there when I was fighting that roach. I think I would have been. I wouldn't have been bold enough to trap it. It's still underneath here's the thing, my mic stand, right. I tried to hit it. I tried to hit it with my fucking mic stand. And what I did was I hit I hit it with the mike stand, and I thought I got it, but I didn't realize that the mic stand it's not. The base isn't flat. The base is a flat the bass concave. So I didn't hit it. I just trapped it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you could have just trapped it then, damn.
Speaker 1: But then if it's it's sitting there, it's sitting under my mic stand in the other room, it's trapped.
Speaker 4: Wait, so what's the what's the current situation of the road?
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 3: Is it in something?
Speaker 1: Is it like it's trapped? I can't bring the microphone all the way over there. It's trapped underneath? I hope it is. If I lift up that MIC's stands and there's no bug underneath it, I'm going to be freaked out. I'm gonna be like, where the fuck is this thing?
Speaker 4: Get it though, Yeah, when you're ready to get it. You just got to be in Gomo and you really got to kill that thing, like get something like super heavy. I don't know what you have around you, but the heaviest thing that you can find, just get it. And once you open that MIC's in, bro, just fucking squash it.
Speaker 1: I'm about to mash up with this TV all right, Well, Josh, I really do feel like we got to know each other pretty well over the course of these these twenty minutes, and I'm rooting for you, man. I think, uh, I think you're doing great. I really do. Of all the people from from from experience, from my personal experience being a human being, and my personal experience talking to several different human beings on this show, I think you're doing pretty damn good, Josh. So keep your fucking head up. And did you already give me the weed Instagram?
Speaker 4: No, Bro, let me check what it is because I kind of forgot the name of it, even though I go on it like every single day. It's It's the Woods z.
Speaker 1: W o O d dot z z Woods.
Speaker 4: Yeah, z Woods z w o o d s dot z.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna check it out.
Speaker 4: It's private right now, but I'll make it. Uh, let me make it public so you can see what I'm doing. Sorry, that will take me like just two seconds.
Speaker 1: Well, Josh, is there anything else you want to say to the people of the computer before we go actually fire here? Let me let me look at let me look at that. I'm gonna look at the Instagram real quick. Yeah, I want, I want to I might have I might have silly comments. Z wood would.
Speaker 3: Z z.
Speaker 1: Oh z would that's z okay? All right? Uh yeah, so you got a bunch of pictures of weed. This is cool, This is nice, this is something. Look at you. You're an entrepreneur. My friends, you and you have you make it. You have a little journal.
Speaker 3: You know what's funny?
Speaker 1: Our if you look at both of our profile if you look at both of our profile pictures on Instagram from far away, they look very similar. You look at the ship. You have a whole blog here. This is cute.
Speaker 4: I like this, thanks man. Yeah. I like trying to keep it pretty well documented and like let people know what I'm doing, try to like explain like the methods and like techniques that I use and all that kind of stuff.
Speaker 3: It's really fun.
Speaker 4: It's a it's it's really it's really cool to kind of like document in that way, because I mean, I don't I'm not really good at writing and stuff. I always fucking forget. So I feel like I'm on social media enough that it just kind of correlates to be the same thing.
Speaker 1: Well, Josh, I might be hitting you up to borrow some pesticides.
Speaker 4: Very soon, dude, I have a bug problem right now. So I got some good shit. I just spent like one hundred and thirty dollars on like a sung aside and insecticide to kill these fucking a fits that I got in my tent, which is like really kissing me off, but it is what it is.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna throw this cuig at a roach for free and hopefully that gets the job done. Oh way to have a pan, Okay, I'm gonna use the pan.
Speaker 3: There you go?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, use a pan.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 4: I mean, but you just gotta be fat, you know, you gotta throw your whole body into it. Really other way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was too busy. I was too busy trying to I was well, I was distracted because I was talking to you while I was doing it. But now I think I'm gonna get it.
Speaker 4: Are you gonna take a break real quick and like get it like like on stream.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: I think I'm gonna finish this phone call and then I'm gonna go get it.
Speaker 4: Okay, cool, Yeah, yeah, yeah, do that, dude. You gotta kill that thing.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 4: It's like, it's not good to have roaches around you. I mean, especially if you're sleeping in the area where it's at. Man, I mean, that's just that's pretty dangerous.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 1: Where are you I they I don't know if it's dangerous. I don't think that. I mean, it's it's gross, but I don't think that the roach can like hurt me.
Speaker 4: They can hurt your feelings with this presence.
Speaker 1: Is there anything else you want to say to the people at the computer before we go? Josh?
Speaker 4: Just always learn stuff, Always learned things, and be excited for things that that you're never really sure about. And smoking shits in a weed and do some shrooms.
Speaker 1: Beautiful, take care of Josh never man. All right, in the show notes of this episode, I will let you know whether or not I got the roach. I think, all right, I'm all right, I'm looking at it right now, and it's underneath. Yeah, it's underneath this fucking Mike stand and I don't know. I don't know if it's still there or not, but we'll get it. Thanks for calling. Josh goes on the line, taking your phone calls every night, goes to his i's teaching.
Speaker 2: You every line.
Speaker 1: He's not really an expert.