Speaker 1: From a prank and one and only famous Perez Perez.
Speaker 2: Hilton.
Speaker 1: Everybody, welcome to our pH B. I'm the booker. Of course, that would be Perez. How is your.
Speaker 3: Easter exhausting but wonderful. I just finished a staycation with my daughter for her birthday and we did so much like I am, like ground beef, like just yesterday, we did five different things, racing all over town, but it was amazing. Thank you to everybody at Virgin Hotels, Las Vegas for having us and taking such good care of us. And it's funny because there was so much happening in Vegas this weekend. There was WrestleMania and a lot of people were in town for that, but there was also a furry convention across the street. Thankfully, my daughter didn't ask about that, because I.
Speaker 2: Don't know what I would have said.
Speaker 1: Well, just say that adults like to dress up as stuffed animals essentially and do weird things to each other.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't have said that.
Speaker 3: I mean, if I had a guess on my favorite to go, there's you know, people that have a hobby dressing up like furry.
Speaker 2: Animals, I guess, yeah, yeah, that's it.
Speaker 3: I'm excited to be back home, and I went for a walk this morning.
Speaker 2: I'm back on track.
Speaker 3: I'm not going to eat anything at all that I'm not supposed to for three weeks.
Speaker 2: A Mother's Day weekend. All right, all right, how are you? How was your weekend?
Speaker 1: Good? Crazy Eastern had a brunch to go to and then made dinner last night for everybody. So yeah, really a nutty weekend. I'm going to Disney today for fun or.
Speaker 2: For your radio job for work? Yeah, okay, fun, fun, fun, all right.
Speaker 3: Well, on our Patreon show, we did talk about the Katie Perry and Gail King Blue Origin flight. And you know, this story continues to surprise me, because just when I think it's done, not done. After our show on Thursday, somebody very close to Katy Perry, either her manager or her publicist or maybe Katie herself, went to People magazine to complain about Wendy's making fun of her. And they wrote like five fucking paragraphs because Wendy's said, can we send her back as a joke? Which I thought it was funny, but I did not find it appropriate. I said that I think it was mean and uncalled for.
Speaker 1: Yeah, agreed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So they said quote. Wendy's didn't make a joke, They made a choice. Their recent posts on X aimed at Katy Perry were not only disrespectful but blatantly inappropriate. This wasn't harmless banter. This was a billion dollar brand using its platform to publicly demean a woman, and when billion dollar brands join in, it's irresponsible. Wendy's is not adding to the conversation, They're dragging it down, and this kind of behavior contributes to a culture where women are punished for standing out or a woman daring to do something different is a target. Telling a woman that she should be sent back is shameful, bullying and reflects a troubling willingness to tear down in today's society. What's worse is that the face of Wendy's is a woman, which makes this decision not just hypocritical but painfully ironic. Everyone expected more from a brand with this kind of platform. Wendy's should do the right thing the name of one of their core values, apologize and do better in the future. So two things can be true at the same time. Right one thing is I actually agree with everything they said, and the second thing is she should have just taken the l and not put this out there through People magazine.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm glad we agree on this because take the joke, take the loss. This whole thing was a debacle and everybody knows it. I think it's been talked over enough through the media, through social media that this whole thing was a nightmare. It looked bad on Amazon, it looked bad on all the people that did it. It just didn't do anything positive for anything. It just was more gluttony. I love what you said, just take the out. And by the way, it was a joke.
Speaker 2: You know what, I don't understand.
Speaker 3: It seems like people on both sides of the aisle were upset by this. But what I I'm very curious about it. Maybe you can help me understand it, is why are conservatives upset by this?
Speaker 2: Because two things.
Speaker 3: One, I'm under the assumption that conservatives don't believe that it's private business's responsibility to.
Speaker 2: Make the world a better place.
Speaker 3: And also, conservatives don't care necessarily as much or perhaps even at all about any potential impact that the wastefulness of resources, of the environment of it all. Right, So why were conservatives upset about it?
Speaker 1: It all goes back to something I always say.
Speaker 3: But also conservatives love money and they all want to be rich, So why we're conservatives about that?
Speaker 1: There's that, and we know all that. When this hand's doing something, ask what the other hand's doing. And that's what's going on with quote conservatives and that administration. At the morning. As I look at the stock market again this morning, plummeting like that stupid ship back to earth. There is so much going on. They'll take any talking point for Americans not to be talking about what we really should be talking about this administration and what a debacle and utter failure it is. There should be criminal charges at this point. They set that poor guy out of this country, no due process, nothing. This is Nazi Germany shit people, and that's what it is. So the real goddamn pressing issues of this authoritarian White House is doing just so we don't talk about that. That is my opinion, and I think that's exactly what's happening. Just take the loss. You're right, But now we're making it about women in Massogey gets shut up. Just shut up. Everyone's so tired of that. You're allowed to have an opinion in this country. You're allowed to tell a bad joke in this country. If you don't like it, don't go to Wendy's. If I was Katy Perry, I would have gotten my car and rolled right through in and out Burger or McDonald's or something else.
Speaker 2: That would have been funny.
Speaker 1: But no, they're going to put this fourteen paragraph mission statement out, which is just equally as annoying as the whole space trip in the first place.
Speaker 3: That's why I actually think Katie wrote it herself, because it was so fucking long.
Speaker 1: You're right.
Speaker 3: I'm like, she wrote that professional, you know, a crisis.
Speaker 2: When it trimmed it, You're right exactly.
Speaker 1: It would have been more concise and to the point. It wouldn't have dragged on for one hundred years a nauseum like she goes on and on and on for.
Speaker 3: And then demand it's a really good point, a thousand percent.
Speaker 2: She wrote that herself. I think you're right, especially if you're right, especially because it's.
Speaker 3: People magazine, and you know what I think about people. They're in bed with all of these celebrities and publishers, and they're mouthpieces. They're just like, you know, a mouthpiece. God, I did read the most I would say it's I would say it's scary, especially because you know my cousin. She her business is directly impacted by tourism. My cousin is a professional. She sells cheese, but in farmers' markets in the Keys in Florida, no kidding, but they're not open year round. It's seasonal right, exactly. And that's because of all of the Canadian tourists that go down to South Florida.
Speaker 2: And I read a statistic.
Speaker 3: That overall international tourism in the month of March was down twelve percent versus March of twenty twenty four, and that number is probably going to continue to go down and down. People from overseas and Canada are not wanting to come to the US, and that's billions, if not more than billions of dollars.
Speaker 1: I told you my mom lives in the villages in Florida. That's what the old people, that's where they congregated. You know, it's a lot of Canadians. Yeah, typically are there, and they are now not. They've opted to stay home and they're selling their places and we've really turned off the rest of the world, which is unfortunate. We're typically admired by the world and boy that's changing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And the UK tourism to America is down more than twelve percent, it's fourteen percent. The Brits don't want anything to do with US.
Speaker 1: Canadians don't, the Brits don't. It hurts the whole global economy. This is a debacle. Like I said at the top of the show, this is a failure of epic proportions. But let's talk about Katie Perry. That's what the Conservatives are doing.
Speaker 3: But you know what, in a way it reminds me makes sense of this. For me, you would think, under normal circumstances that we would learn something from this going forward in the future. But Donald Trump was already president and he got elected again, so we didn't learn anything.
Speaker 1: People confuse Obama's economy with Trump's economy, and that's what happened. Obama's economy, the trajectory was through the roof. All you had to do was not screw it up, and a lot could be said the same thing for Biden's economy. All you had to do was, like, not screw it up, and he screwed it up.
Speaker 3: While speaking of the UK, this I think can only be interpreted one way. Remember, God, we've been doing this for ten years now. But in twenty eighteen, Megan Markle was accused of bullying when she was still a senior working Royal and the person who accused her of bullying was the former secretary for Kensington Palace. He was the communications secretary for both William and Harry and their partners. And this guy, Jason Knoff, has just been hired by Prince William to be the CEO of this charity of his. This man who accused Megan Markle of bullying is now the CEO of Prince William's charity.
Speaker 1: Interesting, I think you know the guy.
Speaker 3: I think William believes that the guy was telling the truth, or perhaps that you know, Megan Markle was lying about. No, she's denied the bullying allegations in the past.
Speaker 1: This just did. She's a pain in the assay Ken saying it forever.
Speaker 3: But if William was wanting to make things better with Harry and Megan hiring this guy to be the CEO of the Earth Shot Prize, I don't think it's gonna help. Perhaps, Yeah, agreed, so crazy. Also, speaking of the UK, God, it's just wild how somebody can really I don't want to. I guess you could say taint their public image and even perhaps legacy.
Speaker 2: But JK.
Speaker 3: Rowling has just become so anti trans.
Speaker 2: In the UK.
Speaker 3: They just passed this declaration in the Supreme Court in the UK that about how to define a woman, which you know, find whatever. I don't care, but you're an author. But now, like on Twitter, it's it's just all about anti trans, anti every like Geez Louise.
Speaker 1: I mean, would you really want to be the spokesperson?
Speaker 2: That's what I'm getting at. Yeah, what is.
Speaker 1: Wrong with people? Look, you disagree, you disagree. She said something once and that should have been the last thing she said about it, Like that's my opinion, but like constantly digging in, you just sound like a hateful person. You know. It's like, I don't understand everything trans.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: I can't imagine what's going on in somebody's brain where they want to change their sexuality and this and that and everything else. I can't understand that, But I'll be compassionate to it. Jesus Christ, Like, it's not fuck, it's not that hard to have compassion. It's okay to say I don't get it, but to be like so against it and dug in and like you said, she's a fucking author. I don't get it.
Speaker 3: Well, she posted this photo of her smoking a cigar afterwards. I'm like, oh god, yeah, gross. But you know, do you whatever makes you happy. Ben Affleck had a premiere for this movie, which apparently, like the first one, did well. I had no idea the account the accountant. Did you ever see the movie? You saw it right movie. For the premiere, Ben Affleck was accompanied by Jennifer Lopez's twins, Max and Emmy, who are seventeen years old, and he then had some very nice things to say about the kids and about Jennifer herself. Ben said, when asked about it on the Red Carpet, the kids are here, Jen's kids are here. I'm very very excited. I love when all the kids come out. I don't read the stuff online much, and sometimes I get this sense that people perpetuate the idea of they want to find something negative to talk about for the record, Jennifer Lopez, it took me a second to realize he had to specify because his ex wife is Jennifer Gardner or his other ex wife, He said, for the record, Jennifer Lopez is spectacular, great to my kids, great ongoing relationship with them. I love her kids. They're wonderful. She's an enormously important, tremendous person of a lot of integrity who I adore and I am grateful too. I'm thrilled that the kids are here with me. The relationships that you can have with children like that, it's the joy of my life. And those kids are amazing, and I'm glad that this is a movie.
Speaker 2: They want to come to.
Speaker 3: Well, what I'm curious about is does Jennifer have a relationship like that with Alex Rodriguez's children.
Speaker 1: Well, I've never heard that before. I haven't seen them hanging around.
Speaker 3: Because She'm pretty sure j Lo was with a Rod longer than she was with Ben Affleck this.
Speaker 1: Last but she never married Arod, right.
Speaker 3: No, but they were longer together, so she was a part of his daughter's lives for more years.
Speaker 1: I got it. Those young years as a kid you don't remember, you know, those years you really remember as a kid, at least for me anyhow. I mean, I can't remember anything before ten, But if I look at the years from like twelve to seventeen, those are really important years. The people in my life before that, I don't think I remember them that well, and I think that's.
Speaker 2: What it's about, I guess. I mean, I still think it's weird.
Speaker 3: Like, you know, I if I had a seemingly bitter breakup with my spouse and if they're not my children, if I didn't have kids with that person, I don't know if I would be still having a friendship with them.
Speaker 1: I tend to agree with you. I don't even know how healthy it is or yeah, what that looks like. But I think you and I are much more traditional, you know what I mean. It's like people that you know, they take their housekeepers and they start calling them like second mom or something like that. You and I agree on this one wholeheartedly. They're the fucking help. My bubble's a little tighter, but I'm not going to throw shade at it. It's just something maybe I don't understand.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't mind a second mom though.
Speaker 1: As you get older, you're like, you know what, Oh.
Speaker 3: My god, I'm obsessed with this one woman on social media. Her name on social is Howie the Crab, and she's a woman that has pet crabs and like, I just want to pay her to mother me, like just mother me for a while, like, you know, tell me you love me in that.
Speaker 2: Sweet like how come you're sweetie? Like neat, I want that?
Speaker 3: Oh my goodness, gracious all right. Well, in other news, speaking of mother ring, Post Malone is at war with the mother of his daughter, and we're finding out for the first time who she is. He was engaged to this woman named he Sung Jamie Park.
Speaker 2: Not much else as known.
Speaker 3: About her, but they were together for a few years and they just broke up at the end of twenty twenty four. I think if I had to guess, she probably you know, was like a model or not even an influencer. But I tried looking and I couldn't really find much information on what she does.
Speaker 1: Well, maybe she just keeps it close to the vest. She's not a social media person.
Speaker 3: So they were living together in Utah and split custody with their daughter, who is going to turn three next month in Utah. But at the beginning of twenty twenty five, the woman moved to California, and Post, according to reports, believes that that was just for financial reasons to try to get more money out of him. But who cares, you're so fucking rich. I mean, it does suck if he lives in Utah. Now the woman's moving to California and now you're having to like split or have the.
Speaker 1: Kid get it back and forth as a pain in the air.
Speaker 2: Especially for the kid, you know, like, yeah, that sucks.
Speaker 3: But he's got a new girlfriend and things are better for him.
Speaker 2: Wish him well.
Speaker 1: He looks happy in the pictures. I see him with that new chicken, so you know whatever, he's.
Speaker 3: Dating a college student now hot, I guess. I mean, he's not that old, he's twenty nine, but good for him. At least he's not Hailey Joel Osmond. Oh my goodness, that guy.
Speaker 1: That guy's a wreck.
Speaker 2: He is not a kid.
Speaker 3: Hailey Joel Osmond is almost forty years old, a former child actor, but he's still working. Last year he was in that movie from Zoe Kravitz, Don't Blink. So he consistently works. But the I wouldn't call it funny. But the craziest thing is he was at Mammoth because he had been staying with his sister, who's also an actor. His sister is Emily Osmond, and he lost his home in the Eton fire in Alta Dina. So his sister was letting him stay with him, and he gave an interview on a podcast that was published before his arrest was made public, and he said, Oh, I'm going up to Mammoth to give my sister some space.
Speaker 2: And then you know, he decided to have a lot of fun.
Speaker 3: He was at a bar or a pub, and you know, he spilled a drink and they cut him off, and then he went and tried to get on the chair lift, but he had his helmet on backwards and he didn't have snowboard or skis.
Speaker 2: So he wouldn't be able to get back down.
Speaker 3: But he still was trying to get up, and then the woman that was working the ski lift was trying to like reason with him, and he was being unreasonable, and other people were waiting in line and were getting angry with him, and they had to call the police. And then the police came, and then they discovered that he had, according to the authority's cocaine on.
Speaker 2: Him, which is illegal in California.
Speaker 1: And everywhere else.
Speaker 2: True, but I don't know if that to get charged for.
Speaker 1: That possession of a controlled substance. For sure, no one's letting that slide anymore.
Speaker 2: That's true. That's true. That's true.
Speaker 3: And then he, you know, hurled some anti semitic slurs at the arresting police officers and.
Speaker 1: What the hell. Guy sounds like he's got a lot of problems.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Then he apologized after that video came out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I saw the apology. I mean, he seemed sincere and embarrassed. And he's got a lot going on, he does. He lost everything, he lost his house, he lost his way.
Speaker 3: Well, if this is not the first time that he's had some run ins with the law, no question. In two thousand and six, almost twenty years ago now, he was arrested for drunk driving.
Speaker 2: And then a few.
Speaker 3: Years ago the police were called to the airport when he got into a fight with somebody at the airport. So it seems like he's got anger issues and alcohol issues, and therapy is a good thing.
Speaker 2: Wish him the best, all right.
Speaker 3: In other news, some positive news we need, we need some positive news. This surprise a lot of people, and I'm actually even surprised that people care. Billy Ray Cyrus, Miley's dad, debuted a new relationshi and Ship Hard launching on social media with British actress Liz Hurley. They posted a picture and then the caption just simply said Happy Easter and then a heart, and then they were like nuzzling and like kissing. But then I did a little digging and it turns out that Elizabeth Hurley has I don't want to like mischaracterize it, but I wouldn't call it a fetish. But she's got a thing for cowboys. Oh, she loves an American cowboy, and I guess he's her American cowboy. She said this in an interview.
Speaker 2: I believe it. She was promoted because she was.
Speaker 3: Doing some movie that I think might have had like a similar story or whatever. And she's like, oh, British people we think that Americans are like cowboys, and then when they're not, they're disappointed or whatever. I just don't know how this will work, Like, how did it happen? How's it going to work? Because he lives in Tennessee and she, I think either lives in the UK or maybe she's got a place maybe in France or Spain or something. And wow, I guess she's going to be spending a lot more time in Tennessee or he'll be abroad.
Speaker 2: But it makes me happy.
Speaker 3: Every once in a while when old people can still get attention, right, because they're both in their sixties.
Speaker 1: You're right, they're up there. Yeah, and it's an odd pairing. But you know, and I don't mean this in any negative way, but she was on social media, always in the bikini looking for some attention. And she's hot, she really is. But to see her with him and his recent problems and the things that he had with the X and the and the issues, we'll just say.
Speaker 3: Yeah, his own son was saying he's not necessarily living a sober lifestyle.
Speaker 1: Right, So okay, good luck. It's weird. It's just an odd pair I don't.
Speaker 3: Think it's weird sometimes some women. I think this is more of a female thing. I don't know if guys do this so much. Like a lot of women feel like they can fix a guy. Oh yeah, Guys if they see a woman they think is broken, they're not.
Speaker 2: They're not. I'm not going to fix her, you know.
Speaker 1: It's like this is a challenge. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I hope she is good for him. He needs it, all right.
Speaker 3: In other news, it was Coachello Weekend two and this is my request. Somebody on the Patreon wanted us to talk about this. If you don't sign up, if you're not a member yet of our Patreon Patreon dot com slash Perez Hilton, you get an extra episode a week. Charlie XCX brought out Addison Ray for Weekend two. And I've been a fan of Addison Ray's music, but I'm not diluted. She's not a vocalist. Okay, she's like Selena Gomez. Selena Gomez doesn't have power vocals, right, And some might describe Addison Ray's surprise performance during Charlie XCX's set as cringe, they would not be wrong. Where was her auto tune?
Speaker 1: Right? Charlie's got tons.
Speaker 2: Of I know, where was her auto? Dude?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: She also released a new song, Addison Ray, which is fine.
Speaker 2: Like I liked it. I don't know if it's It's not.
Speaker 3: A hit, right, But the interesting thing is it does make me happy.
Speaker 2: That does this make you happy? Because it might not.
Speaker 3: I like that we've gotten to a point in the music industry where it's just about world's building and getting fans and keeping fans and growing fans. And you don't need hits to have fans.
Speaker 1: Right. It used to be You used to have to have the art to have fans. Now you don't even need the art. You could just put out some slog and have something. It's who's the other girl? Not Addison Ray and the other Hey, we're gonna talk about her? Yeah, I was gonna talk about her. I heard her new song or I don't know which one it is, but I heard this song last night in the car, and I'm like, this is awful, and all that it is is everyone is glommed on to This sound to me kind of originated with Ariana Grande, the way she builds songs or the way they move, or how she's in them. Whatever. Now everyone's doing it and they're not even I'm doing it. Well, I'm like, it's just okay. But I'm like, well, she's a big star and it's not like it's offensive music or like that. You're gonna go, you know, this is the fucking worst thing song.
Speaker 2: As you're here, because I really like sports Car.
Speaker 1: It's not that one. I heard something else on the radio last night and I was like, this is ball sack. It just was so bad. I don't know, But to your point, talent is unnecessary in the world of back to auto tune and producers and just chasing sounds. And I'm sure it probably happened in the eighties too. I mean, I gotta think that. You know, for every Prince there was a Terrence Trent Darby trying to be Prince. There's always somebody trying to do what you're doing.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, I hadn't heard that name in forever, Terrence Trent Darby.
Speaker 1: And I don't mean to throw him under the bus because wishing well, fantastic songs signed your name, I mean, hit songs. But I don't know. There was just a lot of people trying to do a sound. I mean, even the nineteen seventy five to that point, there's a lot of young bands trying to do exactly their sound. So it happens, I guess, but I don't know. Just nauseating to me. By the way, I'm really liking that Sally song you turned Me on.
Speaker 2: It's so good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that's gonna be a hit. Yeah, but it's gonna be.
Speaker 2: I know you're not there, yeah, but it's gonna be.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be. It's weird. I think it's gonna break out of hot ac radio. Oh, it's adult sounding. It's the hook is very seventies. I don't like the rest of the song as much as I like the hook, But the hook is so obvious. It's just it bangs you over the head when you hear the hook.
Speaker 2: I love the whole song.
Speaker 3: It's surprising if it'll come out of a hot a see because his fans are young.
Speaker 1: I can see the Maya FM type stations just jumping on this, and just especially in Middle America. I think the the edges like LA's all our stations are a little dancier, you know what I mean, Like they don't have that. They have the Maroon five and the White People music, but they're added later on. Dance comes first, so it'll happen.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 3: I mentioned Tate McCrae on our Patreon show. We talked about it, right, yeah, we talked about her collaborating with Morgan.
Speaker 1: Wallen, right, yes, and you said the gays hate it.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 3: So after that, like I wasn't just making this up somebody that I follow. I won't mention who posted about it on threads. I actually really like threads. I don't know why I'm still using Blue Sky, but it sucks. Anyways, this is what this is what the guy said. If you're actually bored, you can literally copy and paste what I'm saying. You'll find out who said it. Nice person, but this is what he said. How did Tate McCrae's team, a team that has been so on the pulse of her fans and social media trends, fumble the bag so hard by thinking Tates largely LGBTQ plus audience would enjoy a collab with Morgan Wallin, someone who has been openly racist and homophobic, Maybe listen to the audience, scrap the collab and scramble to put together some sort of explanation because this is silly. So then that guy sent this on either Saturday or Friday, and I responded, I think most tape fans don't care, and or they will get over it or don't. This is a smart look for her. Her team knows this will likely be a hit, and many of the same people criticizing now are likely to bop along to the song once it comes out if it's an undeniable hit. And then all of these gays were like sending me hate tweets and.
Speaker 1: Response, well, they're full of shit, because if the song's good, people will do exactly what you said. And I hate to wholeheartedly agree with you, but your fucking ten thousand percent right, Like, stop, don't worry about her choices. She's not yours. She's her own artist. She's gonna do what she wants to do.
Speaker 2: And if you don't want to support her, don't support her exactly. That's what I said, don't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this whole fucking chasing audience is around online and like the Gaze, and I'm just gonna speak for every homosexual person in the world. Now you don't. If you want to speak for yourself, fine, but this whole like fumbling the bag and all this dumb fucking lingo who cares what? People who cares?
Speaker 3: People also just like have short attention spans. Okay, they're upset today, but that in June, when it's Gay Pride month, they will be all about Tate mccreagan. Because I remember on our fucking podcast a month or two ago, a month ago, when chapel Ron released The Giver, she was hyping up Jason Aldean and a lot of gays were upset about that.
Speaker 2: And she's a fucking lesbian, so who cares?
Speaker 3: Like, she's not even an ally of the LGBTQ community.
Speaker 2: She is a member of the lgbtqunity.
Speaker 1: People can't mind their own p's and q's. They just can't. I feel like a song like it. If you don't, this person pisses you off. Get off the train. It's silly to me.
Speaker 3: Well Ed Sheeron was at Coachella weekend two and I loved what he did. He's really trying hard to make his new song a hit, so he built this pub and he had all these folks come in and sing with him at the pub. I would have gone to Coachella just to like enjoyed Ed Sheeran a little pop up tent u. He sang that big hit that Shaboozi had with Shaboozy. Unfortunately, Bianca Sensory is not free from Kanye West's grip after he was dumped by her, according to Kanye himself, because about two weeks ago or so, Kanye released a song confirming that he and Bianca were over and publicly pleading with her to take him back. It seems like his begging worked. Kanye and Bianca were just spotted together in Spain, out to dinner and looking very.
Speaker 2: Much a couple.
Speaker 3: Thank God giving a little shout out to you know who I've become obsessed with in twenty twenty five. I mean, he's always been like in the back of my mind, but I don't know why. I feel like he's really taken it up a notch this year. Jack Schlosberg Kennedy. I love following him on social media, and I just think he's wonderful, weird. There's some something so subversive about what he's doing. He's JFK's grandson and his mother's Caroline Kennedy, and I think he studied to be a lawyer, but now I think he's just an influencer. Or I don't even know how he makes money. Maybe he doesn't need to make money.
Speaker 1: And he's Kennedy, he's got Kennedy money.
Speaker 3: Maybe Mom just pays for him to do whatever. But I just love following him. He's like a muck racker, like I'm all about it. And finally, before we take some calls, Marvel has released the trailer for the new Thunderbolts movie, which I predict might be a big flop. I just think people are over superhero films.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree with you. It's just enough. It's every weekend, there's another one. It's gotta be special, and the specialness has just weren't off.
Speaker 3: And I don't even know if people like going to the movies that that's not true, that that Minecraft movie was a ginormous hit.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I have zero desire to see Thunderbolts. But if you do, let me know how it is, maybe I'll go see it.
Speaker 1: Let me give a shout out. I'm sure it's maybe. Probably is the number one streaming show. I think it's the creator of Er. He's essentially doing Ear.
Speaker 2: The Bullsberg, The Pit, the Pit Piss. Yes, I heard about that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well it's with one of the guys for me are Noah Wiley.
Speaker 1: It's so well done because what they do is every episode is just an out of what's going on in the hospital. So you're going from one room to the next room to the next room, so it feels like it's in real time. And they got some great actors and some really good characters in on it. And it's so funny because you know, I've seen it advertised a million times and I see the pit and I'm thinking, oh, it must be like a you know, a medical the medical pit it's a pun if anything. Well, it's actually Pittsburgh, which that's my town. So it was wild to see. But there's the one thing that annoys me about the show. It's the dumbest, tiniest thing. I have not heard one voice from Pittsburgh on the show. And I get that doctors come in from other places and other towns and such, but the people that work the desk, the people that are the janitors, the people that are coming in, none of them have that classic Pittsburgh accent. And it's driving me not something like, can you just get one Pittsburgh person on this fucking show. But it's great and I love it. So if you haven't watched the pit I don't even know where it's streaming. It's streaming somewhere, but it's really good. I love it.
Speaker 2: Awesome.
Speaker 3: All Right, let's take some calls.
Speaker 4: Hi, guys, and from the UK again. Second message, still very excited about being to have a cleaving message. I'm just going to take some show about printry on the blood of fils. Okay, we welcome you with outams. You will welcome into our country because everything you have said it's bang on the money and exactly exactly what I feel you want me to be to say, you want me to go off and write your book and have your apprunc interview and do all that shit. You've gone that now.
Speaker 1: You Ah, she cut off. I love when someone agrees with me and then they go and cut off. God damn it. My summary of this is just from listening to Perez and just kind kind of just calling it for what I see it as. I don't know what's going on, and my understanding of the Brits is purely from watching the crowd, so I don't really know anything, but it just seems pretty obvious who the pain in the ass is here.
Speaker 3: I also do believe people are using her as a I don't know. I think she does get a lot of unnecessary hatred.
Speaker 1: But she brings a lot of it on them. Yes, you have to acknowledge that she really does, but he does too. If you want to hate on them, I think it's a plural just hating on her that seems unnecessary. It takes two to tango and in this situation, and I think it's a lot to do with him, maybe even more to do with him and his backstory and being despair and all that other shit. I just think that they got this us against them thing that they've dug in on and people are not into it. You're the luckiest people in the world if you happen to be born as a royal, whatever the fuck that means. And then you take it and chuck it, and then you bitch about it for the rest of your life. It's like no, no, no, you had the lottery ticket and then you roll down the window and you tossed it the fuck out. That's what people don't understand. And then you bitch about, oh the fucking window like you roll it down. So that's kind of how I say it.
Speaker 3: Well, even hate towards her is still a win for her.
Speaker 2: I think you're right, So keep.
Speaker 3: Winning, right all right, you guys, thank you for the support. Hope to see some of you Thursday at patreon dot com slash Perez Hilton.
Speaker 1: We didn't bring up with pope?
Speaker 2: Oh fuck? All right? Rest and what are we gonna say?
Speaker 1: I don't know, Yeah, the Pope's dead. Not everybody, it's fun. Well. Jd Vance met him yesterday, so hours later he goes and does, maybe Trump isn't the Antichrist, Maybe it's jd Vance You know.
Speaker 3: What's interesting though, I do think about this, like as the as the decades go by, I think I I might have even said this on.
Speaker 2: The show before.
Speaker 3: Is Catholicism going to disappear eventually? Because like people going to mass less and less, people are becoming priests less and less, etcetera, etcetera.
Speaker 1: What are there two hundred different religions out there? Who knows who has it right? If anybody even has it right. It's all kind of a crap shoot, So who knows what it'll morph into. Hey, how about we get back to just being nice to people, you know, let's start there.
Speaker 3: That's not gonna happen. Now, we say goodbye, all right, goodbye everybody,