Speaker 1: Eric the Architect, what's up? How's it going? It's going? Hey, I have a question. Okay, how do you spell architect? Sometimes I messed that up too. It's a R C H I T E C T.
Speaker 2: I think that's one of those words that has a high probability of getting There's infinite ways to misspell out it.
Speaker 1: You can put a K at the end of the t. That's a fact. And you know what else? Yeah, you ever see a word and you swear that it's spelled wrong, but it's spell right.
Speaker 2: That's one of those words I when I like on the stream where it's just live with Eric the Architect, Now I had to like highlight what I wrote, cut it, put it.
Speaker 1: Into Google and see you double check and double check. I appreciate that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have a lot of stuff spelled wrong. Both. My name is actually my last name too.
Speaker 2: Really so your last name Elliott?
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, there's the first name architect and my last name. So yeah, I noticed. Okay, So, because because you have two t's at the end and two else two l's, two else, is there.
Speaker 2: A prop is there like one object give way to spell Elliott? Or is it kind of all over the place.
Speaker 1: I think it just picked. Some people when they pick elliot is their first thing, they spell it differently to m h. But I would say it mainly the way that I spell it is probably the right way. M hm. Eric, What what has been the most persistent thought on your mind lately? It's a good question. Who cares? Yeah? How about that? Yeah? I like that? I like that. Are you Are you good at like not caring what other people think of you? Yeah? Have you always been that way? Nah? No? Is that something you had to like kind of cultivate some new sh Okay, it's I would say in the past, like maybe three years.
Speaker 2: Really, Yeah, that's like, that's that's kind of right yesterday. Right, Yeah, that's kind of recent. I mean you've been like making, you know, putting yourself out there and making stuff for much longer than that. You know, how would you say you've gone about cultivating that like who cares?
Speaker 1: Attitude? I read some of a book called The Art of Not Giving a Funk, but that one.
Speaker 2: By Mark Manson. I love that book.
Speaker 3: So I started that, but I didn't finish it, and I just I decided in that moment that I don't care.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I did I didn't care enough to even finish the book.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, no, I mean that's the way. That's the way to read these like self help books. Man, it's like just you just do it enough until you're like all right, I got it. Get the confidence you need to because all these books they can be summed up in like two sentences, but they kind of dragged the dragon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just wasting paper at that point to say, who cares? You know?
Speaker 2: Is there anything like when back when you did care? I mean, do you do we even look at it like that? Do we look at it like like b C A C.
Speaker 1: Before I care? Uh?
Speaker 2: Back when I did care? Yeah, back back when you did care? Was there was there something in particular that I cared about a lot?
Speaker 1: Oh? Man? My voice? Your voice? Yeah, I used to fuck with me, like really because I wanted like a really like deep voice, you know, and like sometimes people would call to like speak to my mom or my dad. Yeah, and they would think that I'm like a girl really yeah, And I was like, no, it's me Eric.
Speaker 2: And would kids like make fun of you for your voice and stuff?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because it didn't changed. I was like fourteen, I think you have a cool voice. Thanks, man, your voice really cool too, thanks man. Yeah, oh it's gonna be fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah yeah, So I mean on here we we just we talked to people on the phone about life and life, death and death.
Speaker 1: You stream on twitch?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Did you ever like you did you?
Speaker 1: Did you? Were you mainly doing music on there?
Speaker 3: Or were you just kind of It was a mixed bag, man. I was like producing on Wednesdays and then Fridays.
Speaker 1: Was like zesty night. What's zesty Knight?
Speaker 3: Zesty Night is like it's really late, So like I just play music and then people in the chat attack each other sometimes and then when somebody insults me, everybody gangs up on that person and guessing band.
Speaker 1: Are you? Are you a night owl? How's your how's your sleep schedule? Nowadays? I go to sleep really early, man, Okay, yeah, that time I was going to sleep like two clock in the morning every day. Three o'clock. Now I'm like ten, I'm done.
Speaker 2: Do you feel Do you feel better like waking up regular?
Speaker 1: You get up earlier? Yeah?
Speaker 2: You know, what do you what do you do with the first like hour of your day?
Speaker 1: I make a tea or a coffee. My girl makes a coffee.
Speaker 3: Nice she just got one of the expresso machines for me for Christmas.
Speaker 1: Oh nice. So we've been making them. Well, she's been making them for me and it's been a great folds. Well it's not fold just but you know, like the whole thing, like the best part of waking up is I'll just say, espresso in your cup.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because it's about what the coffee you represent. It's like, look, I know I have a whole day of like I have to do ship, deal with, deal with you got to answer your emails and just random bullshit.
Speaker 1: It just helps you. Yeah, and then you get a good ship in as well. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, the coffee ships that really gets you.
Speaker 1: They get to you start your day. You know how often after the coffee does the ship get pretty fast? Pretty fast. Have to be in the radius of a bathroom, like upon consumption, you know.
Speaker 2: Do you ever you ever like kind of mixed them up, like you drink half the coffee, then you take shit. How you go back to the coffee and then you go back into the toilet.
Speaker 3: That's very and you know what you have to really be really careful of is if you mix orange juice in that somehow, so if you're taking orange juice, you might.
Speaker 1: Say, oh, I want an orange juice. Oh, let me get a coffee. You might as well not leave the house for like an hour or two. Does orange juice make you shit?
Speaker 4: Is that?
Speaker 3: A combination of orange juice and coffee definitely makes me shit worse?
Speaker 1: The shits is different than shitting huh huh.
Speaker 2: But it's almost like, uh, I feel like there's something spiritual about that, Like you're purging your body of the toxins so that you start the day right fresh.
Speaker 1: It's like ayahuasca. It's like I have you done ayahuasca? No? So I I know that.
Speaker 2: Like the thing is like, uh, you're everyone else in the gang, like you know, they're very into like psychedelics and stuff and you and you you're not. No is there Like is that an intentional thing? Like is it like for a reason that you kind of like swore off? Like I don't know I have it swore off or what it is.
Speaker 1: But I've had my own experiences, yeah, but not as often as them, okay, And I think that I just like to watch man. It was funny, like it was awesome, like just watching your friends leave themselves.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then not judging either, but kind of like I feel like I'm there too already.
Speaker 2: Are Are Are you a guy where like if people like like they'll like confide in you things.
Speaker 3: I'd say, so, yeah, pretty responsible guy. I feel older than I really am.
Speaker 2: So you're a good guy to be on drugs around.
Speaker 3: I think so I'm probably the best person to be around because I'm not gonna fuck with you.
Speaker 2: That's a good I feel like we need more of that, right because there's there's there's everyone wants to do drugs. Nobody wants to hang out with people who are on drugs while not doing That's me. But there's a pleasure in that because you're exactly you're like getting to fully experience watching other people, as you say, leave themselves.
Speaker 1: Leave themselves.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, but drinking, well, I cannot drink when other people drink too, But that's not really as fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, being drunk with everybodss is pretty it's pretty fun. Yeah. Yeah. Do you do you smoke weed? Yeah? A little bit, Ok, a lot of it, a lot of it? Yeah? Nice? Nice.
Speaker 2: I feel like being not high when other people are high is not as It's not as fun to watch people.
Speaker 1: It's not fun to watch people be high. Yeah, high is different. Yeah, high is different.
Speaker 3: And also being high around people who are not high is not tera fun at all. Yeah, because you know you look crazy too, Yeah, and at least like you look less crazy when other people look crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But then if I'm the only person with like red eyes, it just it looks weird.
Speaker 2: It's fun for everyone to be sort of like feeling really awkward together, as opposed to you're feeling awkward and you're around other people who are of mind.
Speaker 1: Right right, exactly? Hey, cheers, cheers, man, let's do it. It's like the slippery assns.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, no, this is I'm waiting for this thing to just crash and fall and I'll cry.
Speaker 1: I don't want to spill this beer in my dick.
Speaker 2: Hey, you want to take some calls?
Speaker 1: We should, let's do it.
Speaker 2: I mean, hello, Ricky. Oh, Ricky's on the on the motorcycle right now.
Speaker 1: Oh, he's getting out of car.
Speaker 4: Hello.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hi, how's it going. It's going. It's going pretty good now on a motorcycle, moped, Ricky.
Speaker 2: It says here that you want to talk about a time that you got punched in the face at a flatbush zombies concert.
Speaker 1: Sounds crazy already.
Speaker 5: Ah, yeah, that is. That is what I said just before that. Can I quickly talk about what just happened to me and why it founded that way a second ago?
Speaker 2: I'm mildly curious. Let's let's hear it.
Speaker 5: Okay. So the reason it sounded that way is because I was standing outside of my car because I was just driving and someone hit the back of my car at a red light, and uh, I don't know, there's no damage, and he seemed really, uh, really nervous, but kind of just let him go.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I should have done that, but oh, he hit your car, you just let him go. It's very nice.
Speaker 5: Kind of he kind of just like bumps. He kind of just like lightly bumped to the back and there was no damage or anything, and I, you know, I pulled over and he was like, I'm really sorry, and you know, he seemed really nervous about it, you know, like I don't know if he like doesn't have insurance or something, and like I don't know.
Speaker 1: Damage to my car and.
Speaker 5: It's already kind of beat up, so I kind of just let him go.
Speaker 1: Hmm.
Speaker 2: I think like, like like you were saying, I think it's a good Samaritan thing to do.
Speaker 1: That was really nice. Are you a nice guy?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I guess. I guess most people would say I'm a nice guy. You know, I think I'm pretty nice.
Speaker 1: But you got punched and you're a nice guy. Could you could you explain that?
Speaker 5: Yeah, so I can talk about that. Yeah, I can talk about that, and so that that was completely random. I you know, it's not like I was looking to fight anyone. I was just at the concert, uh, you know, enjoying the music that you've made. And yeah, basically I was. It came from like my blind side. Like all I saw was like a fist coming out of nowhere from like my right side, and so he hit me. I'm like kind of like the temple like eye area, and I turned around and no one was there, Like they ran away basically right after coward. Yeah, I mean, you know, I don't know what, Like, I don't think I did anything for them, you know, like I don't know what brought them to punch me specifically, or if it was an accident, Like.
Speaker 1: I don't know, did you were you in a mosh pit or were you close to a fit?
Speaker 5: I was outside of the mos pit.
Speaker 7: That was the thing.
Speaker 5: Like, you know, I was in the moshpit before, but I was out of the most pit, just kind of hanging out. I don't know, but I like pushed him in the mosh pit and he was mad.
Speaker 3: I think you just solved it. I think you. I think you figured it out. I think you figured it out.
Speaker 2: He said he was in the in the mosh pit.
Speaker 3: And then he got the fuck out the mosh pit and then the guy punched him.
Speaker 2: Oh, because did you did he push somebody out of the mosh pit?
Speaker 1: You might have if he might have? What is your face?
Speaker 8: Look?
Speaker 1: You just have like some people, some people have faces that that you do want to punch.
Speaker 2: Some some people have faces that you just want to punch.
Speaker 1: Some people have to punch face.
Speaker 2: Do you feel like you have a punch face.
Speaker 5: I'm like, I don't think so. I've never been told that before. But I feel like that's not something that people tell you.
Speaker 1: You know, No, people don't tell you. They just they just punch you the you Yeah.
Speaker 5: I mean it's only it was only that one instance. You know, It's not like a reoccurring thing.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, listen, Ricky, do you before we go do you do you feel like you learned anything from you said?
Speaker 1: Do I sound like I have a punch face?
Speaker 2: What do you think? Does he sound like he has a bunch of face? I also kind of hear it a little bit.
Speaker 1: It's like the tone that you're using is a little punchy. It's a little bit. But you have a punchable voice voice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you might have a great, totally non punishable face. But were you talking around this guy and maybe you heard your punishable voice and he was like, I gotta punch that guy.
Speaker 5: I don't think so, you know. I mean, I'm mostly just listening to the music.
Speaker 1: So you know, do you dance really awkwardly?
Speaker 9: Well?
Speaker 5: Again, I mean, no one's ever told me that, But I don't know.
Speaker 1: You could have a punishable body, just yeah, sometimes you see somebody say I want to knock that guy out, and especially in a mosh pit environment, it doesn't make it okay, but sometimes you want to punch people in the face. Do you think people can have like punishable vibes?
Speaker 5: Yeahnble Aura. Maybe they're jealous of Vie.
Speaker 1: Jealous of your vibe. That could be it as well. That could be it as well.
Speaker 2: But but Ricky, tell us before we go, did you learn anything from this? Did the punch knock some sort of your brain, some part of your brain into any any epiphany of any kind, or did you leave the experience rather empty handed?
Speaker 9: Uh?
Speaker 5: Well, I just tried not to let it affect me since you know, I you know, it didn't hurt that bad, and I just kind of continued enjoying myself.
Speaker 1: And the uh man, Ricky, Yeah, I hope that doesn't happen again. But you know, I'm sorry that you get punched. Hopefully you learn to fight better, I guess, or maybe have some spider senses the next time that happens you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, it wasn't really a fight situation.
Speaker 2: It was just a.
Speaker 5: Sucker punch, you know.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: But for me, if somebody touches me, I have to fight them. But I don't know if they just feel like I just have to fight you after that. Because that's why you probably a nice guy. I think we started by saying that you said you think you're a nice guy.
Speaker 1: You let somebody off.
Speaker 2: With the yeah right, Yeah, that's we kind of if you let somebody off with the tap to the back of the car. You know, I can see you being the kind of guy let somebody punch in the face in the face, which is a way to go through life. Sudden you're you're a pacifist, and that's a respectable way to move about the world.
Speaker 5: You know what I mean? I didn't. I didn't know where they went.
Speaker 2: Listen, Ricky, don't let anyone let uh get you to compromise your values.
Speaker 1: All right. You clearly have a way in which you like to diffuse situations, and it sounds as though it's working for Thank you very much for calling Ricky.
Speaker 5: Wow, thank yeah, thank for.
Speaker 1: Do you think did he.
Speaker 2: Want, like wanted something from you? To think it was like, hey, I got punched in your concerts? You want can you can I get like an autograph or a baseball thing.
Speaker 1: Or I don't know what he wanted. If you want anything, what is something? Maybe a n f T. I don't fucking know, do you?
Speaker 2: Okay? So you you were saying that if somebody, like, if somebody just suck a punch to deal, you'd fight to mack immediately, I have to, you have to so so so you're not like on a scale from somebody like Ricky. Ricky, Oh, it's very much sort of like let bygones be bygones, whatever whatever to somebody who's just like out of control, like.
Speaker 1: Looking for for the competils.
Speaker 2: Where do you lie on your like willingness to get involved in in.
Speaker 1: A special of some kind? I have one better for you. Hit me. I was at a party. If anybody's at this party, here's the story, then they're gonna know what part I'm talking about. But I was at a party where everyone was related to the person that was throwing the party, and then everybody else was friends of the person's party. And a fight started and everyone in the party was fighting each other. But everybody was like fighting a stranger that they don't know why they were fighting them. And somebody hit me, So I just looked for somebody else to hit that I did.
Speaker 2: No, So, like the sort of the energy was getting like passed from one person, they didn't necessarily need to be reciprocated so.
Speaker 1: That it needed to be put back into somebody else, into somebody else. Was it the wisest thing? Probably not, But in that moment, I mean, I'm only human. Somebody just like punched me, so I'm going to find someone else to punch. Yeah, But I'm not going to punch somebody that's like a friend of mine. I'm going to punch somebody who looks like they need to get punched in that environment, not in the normal. Do you remember what started the scuffle in the first place?
Speaker 3: It was, uh, somebody was talking to somebody's girl. It's usually that, right, Yeah, And somebody didn't know this was a girl, a girl that was like her boyfriend was there.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, he was flirting with some and then another person came to defend that, and then a brawl, a melee started, and that's why I was like, why did I get punched? I didn't fuck anybody's girlfriend, you know, So do you do you.
Speaker 2: Did you have like, uh, did you get like an adrenaline rush?
Speaker 1: I did? And I was drunk, so we were all pretty like drinking and stuff.
Speaker 3: So maybe that might have I feel like I'm having a therapy session. That might have been the reason why I was so excited to fight. But I was also confused and maybe a little scared, yeah, just because like I don't want to fight somebody that like I'm going to see again, for sure at a barbecue somewhere for.
Speaker 1: Sure, for sure.
Speaker 2: So but I mean it's good, it's good to be prepared, like like, I'm a pacifist, but that's by by, you know, because I can't if somebody wants to if somebody out there wanted to fuck with me or punch me or anything other that I can't do anything because I'm I'm very weak. So it'd be nice to very weak fighting wise, like it would be. I'd like to have the option, but since I don't, like like I can I can retreat into like, oh, I'm a passive it's for like whatever, like a spiritual reasons, but secretly it's because you know what am I going to do?
Speaker 1: You know, so you just kind of like broadcasting that out there that you that you can't fight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, look, if someone wants, if someone listens to this right now and they want to antagonize me in some way, then you know they should. You only live once.
Speaker 1: I like that your nice got too, Hey, thanks man. If you don't have a punisable face, though.
Speaker 2: I appreciate that, maybe without the makeup, I might have a punchable punishable face.
Speaker 1: What does Jacob have?
Speaker 2: Let's see, Jacob, is that you Jacob from West Virginia.
Speaker 1: West Virginia, mountain, Mama, what's up? How's it going? Yeah? Hello, lot, Hello?
Speaker 9: Eric?
Speaker 1: How you go the Hi? How are you?
Speaker 7: I am amazing?
Speaker 1: Amazing? How are you amazing? Jacob Jacob Jacob chikub Ticket.
Speaker 2: It says here that you were not sure what you want to do for a career. Says you graduated college with a business marketing degree. You aspire to be a music producer, but you feel pressure from your family to steer in a more traditional field. Is this is this accurate?
Speaker 1: Jacob?
Speaker 10: Yeah, yes, yes, that is correct.
Speaker 2: When you sort of uh went off on your path, Eric, was there any like pressure from any from outside sources of like, oh, maybe you should go do something else.
Speaker 3: You're always gonna people always gonna take you're crazy when you're about to embark on greatness, you know, because you have to be a little crazy to believe that you're gonna make it, because so many people don't make it, and not even in music, but just in life. Like everyone wants to be fucking cool, and everybody's like technically the coolest person that they know, you know, because we are all cool. But I think you got to like prove to the world that you're cool somehow, and that's what we're looking for.
Speaker 1: We're just looking for somebody.
Speaker 3: To prove that you deserve my attention, and I don't know how to do that. Some people tap their face, some people shit on themselves, some people troll people, some people do anything to be recognized, but mostly what you got to do is really convince people that you're cool.
Speaker 1: What do you think about that, Jacob, I think he's completely right.
Speaker 10: I think you got to be a little crazy to, you know, reach the levels that you know, you know I would dream of, and especially in music, because so many people do it. You know, you just gotta you're crazy, really got to stand out.
Speaker 3: One time I was doing a show and this dude wanted my head band and I was gonna give him a brand new one.
Speaker 1: And he was like, no, no, no, no, no, I want one you sweated in. And then I said, you're disgusting, and then he said, but I love you.
Speaker 3: And then I gave him a sweaty one. So he has that probably in a shrine or some shit. Now, I don't know. I hope he's okay. But that was weird as fun and I will never forget that. And that's kind of cool.
Speaker 2: That's the level that Jacob ascribes to Jacob is at the level that you want to get to, where like people are like, Jacob, please give me your underpants so that I can add them to my Jacob shrine.
Speaker 10: Oh for sure, yeahs.
Speaker 1: Unused used.
Speaker 2: You know, I really like what you said. We're like everybody's cool. It's something like everybody's cool, but you just kind of gotta like decide that you're cool and then be like, that is the executive decision that I have made, and I am presenting that to the world, and they can disagree with me if they want, but they're wrong.
Speaker 1: They're wrong. I'm still cool. I like that. What about the cool table at school? Right? Like everybody wanted to be at the cool lunch table, right, But then you realize that your table could be the cool table too. You can just decide coolness is all the eye of the beholder.
Speaker 3: Fuck that table for these people, like we all eating shitty pizza and uh chocolate milk. You know, So what makes you any cooler at your fucking because you got bubbles in your.
Speaker 1: Hair and shit, like or you got whatever the fuck you got, Like Jacob, what is it that that you believe makes you cool? If anything.
Speaker 10: Mm hmm. I think probably just my creativity. I don't know. Just I am confident in myself and I'm confident too. I do really well entertaining myself. I guess I can spend days alone. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Pretty cool.
Speaker 3: Do you think you could survive for months in the woods alone like they do on the show Alone?
Speaker 1: I've heard of that show. It's a great show.
Speaker 10: I don't know about that, but probably one of my dreams is, like if I ever got a whole bunch of money or whatever, would be to just get like a like a ranch or something, or just a cabin and just full out there for months at a time.
Speaker 3: Where in West Virginia are you located, by the way, because I know a lot about West Virginia.
Speaker 10: I'm actually, oh really, I'm actually in Nitro. It's like right outside of Charleston, the capitol.
Speaker 1: Okay. And how far is that from Morgantown.
Speaker 10: That's like probably three hours three and a half.
Speaker 3: Okay, So Morgantown is about an hour from Pittsburgh where the football the football teams playing ship Morgantown the w v U UH football team, for sure. There's something called Towny Knight. Do you know Towny Knight. Do you know that?
Speaker 1: I do know, But you're from West Virginia.
Speaker 2: You're saying he should go to Towny Knight.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Towny Knight is what cool people hang out. That was what I was trying to help him find his version of what's cool. Maybe Towny Night is where all the people that are locals hang out and everybody that's not in the school go somewhere else.
Speaker 2: People people play music at Towny I could possibly be Jacob's debut. I like comes up on the stage with his turntable Tonight, Towny Knight.
Speaker 1: West Virginia. There it is.
Speaker 2: It sounds like you get some homework, Jacob.
Speaker 10: It does it does?
Speaker 1: Do you like the song I was singing, Country Roads, Country Road, take me home to the play up, I'll belong West Virginia, Mountain Mama, take me home, Country rules.
Speaker 2: Very Hey, thank you calling Jacob, and I'm good luck to you on your future endeavors.
Speaker 10: Of course, good lucky you all. And cannot just say Eric that three thousand and one health inspians want to begin to do music.
Speaker 1: So I love you man, Thank you, hey, take care of Jacob, love you too, Love you guys. Damn. I love you too, I love you back. That was wow.
Speaker 2: When he said that he can entertain himself for hours. I thought he was going to go on a rant about.
Speaker 1: Jack and all. That's what I thought he was going into.
Speaker 2: Right, Okay, I'm not alone in that because I thought that I was gonna wait until he was off the phone to say it. But I was like, you totally just were sounding like he was going to talk about.
Speaker 1: I said that was one of his best features or skills skills.
Speaker 2: I was like, whoa, Yeah, I mean that's not a bad life. You know, you make a little bit of music, do you jack off?
Speaker 1: You don't be the best at that though, That's not that's not cool. Now when you say best and what what rubric like?
Speaker 8: What?
Speaker 1: What within? Jat like fast? You can make yourself come very fast. You can do it. There's so many different way styles styles. Yeah, I'm I'm I'm gonna leave that one alone. I have a friend who he does.
Speaker 2: He does this thing he calls a DJing the dick where he like will he like puts his penis between his legs and just like presses it until it last. Yeah, well I think it becomes hard and then he just kind of like push it like he's like pushing a button on a control panel and he'll just like press it until it until it comes. That's interesting if there were a contest in which people were showing off their skills, something like what Jacob claiming he could.
Speaker 1: Be good And I feel like that could be a good that could be cool talent, that could be cool somehow to someone. I'm sorry, I'm sorry I brought that up. It could be cool with somebody. Is the the stranger?
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 1: Is that one? I think? Yeah, when you touch yourself you don't know who's touching you or some ship like that. Have you done that? Nah? Dude? Really, I just like normal, like straight up, you know, get everyone like, I wonder what that would be like just sit on I feel like there's too I feel like ship like I feel like a loser after that. Actually, really would you? You would be ashamed that you like tried it? Yeah, and he a look shame like, damn, I should have just drank some water and sat down. Why did I do this?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 1: Do you do? You do?
Speaker 9: You?
Speaker 8: Do?
Speaker 2: You do you feel a lot of shame? Is there anything that you do that produces shame? Fair amount of shame for you in your life?
Speaker 1: Oh man, no really no, I don't really know. Shame is like to feel embarrassed is really weird.
Speaker 3: The only time I've ever fall embarrassed is when like somebody's trying to make me feel bad and then you're like bringing up something like that. I told you you're trying to use it to like shit on me or something. Yeah, but then at that point it's not even shame. You're just an asshole.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, shame.
Speaker 2: Have you had people do that, like the like you tell somebody something in confidence and then they just bring it up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yo, you did this, Like, Yo, what the fucked up? That was our secret? Like why did you tell people that? That's definitely happened to me?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you were so we were trying saying earlier, you're a good confidante, yes to other people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I wouldn't do that to anybody. Do you feel like, do you believe in karma? Do you believe it like the way we act out people?
Speaker 8: You do?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Have you experienced that? Like, okay, so you're a guy, people confide in you. You say you consider yourself a nice guy. Do you feel like people are then nice to you? Back. They they you know, are are respond with similar energy that you give them.
Speaker 1: I think for the most part, people treat me the way I treat them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I guess that's charmatic, right, But I think people definitely have taken advantage of me from being too nice, really, and that's when I had to get zesty.
Speaker 2: It's, you know, it's really hard because like, obviously, if you're a nice guy, there's so much opportunity for people to take advantage of you. And when that happens, I feel like you're like, well, shit, I shouldn't be nice anymore. But do you does that come up to you or do you're like, oh, I should change my ways start being more closed.
Speaker 1: It's situational. It's kind of like when people call you right they're like, oh, I have a real issue. Like the girl with the bees, it seems like she's really struggling with that.
Speaker 3: If you if you're I'll put an energy to me that I think is like foul, I'm going to respond to it like and that could be as easy as being like.
Speaker 1: I'm not even tuned into when you're talking to me.
Speaker 3: I'm already thinking about like the new season of Rick and Morty or something like that, Like while you're talking, I'm just kind of like mm hmmmm hmmm.
Speaker 2: So that is that one of the ways of like responding to like vitrol or people being addicted to you just to.
Speaker 1: Like, dude, Yeah, you know some people say, because I'm a Leo, we you're the third.
Speaker 2: Who else do we talk about uh astrology with?
Speaker 1: On here? What are you? Are you into astrology?
Speaker 3: Here's the thing, bro, I'm not, but my girl is, so I guess it made me one like while I'm a Leo, but like she's in aries and like we'll play this game where like you'll see a dude and you got to guess what his sign is.
Speaker 1: And sometimes I'm right. It's kind of weird. You have good signed, are I think? So I'm trying to guess yours?
Speaker 7: But a.
Speaker 1: Cancer?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 1: Fuck, do n't me tell you what I guess? Let me get one more virgo. No, I'm a I'm a Sagittarius, okay, all right, all right, I'm a saittarist rising.
Speaker 2: You're sagittarist rising.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: The rising is from what I understand, the rising is.
Speaker 1: What you appear. You appear at and then when people hang out with you, like, oh, you're not a you're a blank. I want to be I want my rising to be the same. I know you can't.
Speaker 2: You don't get to pay, but I would.
Speaker 1: Like I've been thinking about this. I would like to live a life where my rising is like.
Speaker 2: Maybe maybe not maybe not one hundred percent how I actually am, but like pretty close. I would like to give off vibes that are similar to how I actually am. But I but I also I don't believe, like I don't know if I believe in like a true self. I feel like how you are in one situation, how you are in a situation, they're both true.
Speaker 1: There's not like one that's the right thing. Does that makes sense? Yeah? I think it's like at this particular time, the world was like aligned in a certain way in a certain time and a certain position of the earth, and that affects how you respond to the world. I do believe in that. But I do believe like and it may be just because there's some Leo shit. It's like I could do anything I want to do, though, so like.
Speaker 3: I may be like because there's other ship, there's like how rising sign and then there's the other ship too.
Speaker 1: What's the other one not falling sign. It sounds like it should be, but it's not. What is it You're not? Is it not falling sign?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 1: There's the moon, your house?
Speaker 7: What is it?
Speaker 1: Fuck?
Speaker 2: There's the sun, the stars, your moon sign.
Speaker 3: Your house of cards, house of fuck, some other one. But yeah, it's like what you appear as what you truly have. And then the other one is something other ship. But I think I'm a Leo, yeah, Sagittarius rising, and then a double Leo or some other thing.
Speaker 1: Leo and Sagittarius. Right, Okay, so what do you think that?
Speaker 2: Like, there is a strong difference between how you come off to people and how you actually are and people.
Speaker 1: Get to know you. Me, I think I'm a straight shooter, man, short shooter. How what you see is what you get. What you see is what you get? Okay, hell yah, yeah, what about you?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna I'm really thinking because I want to answer truthfully of this question. I feel like if somebody, I mean if somebody see like would see me on like this stream of this podcast obviously, because like we're doing a thing, I'm a little more like, you know whatever, then I would be like if we were just having a regular conversation.
Speaker 1: But I think they're pretty similar, pretty similar.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's good. Yeah, people should like know what they're getting, right. The the sickest people are the ones that's like, bro, where the fuck is this coming from? Yeah, and then you realize you have to get away from them like fast.
Speaker 1: That's always scary for me to get away from people who are like, uh, like like sirens. M you gotta be careful.
Speaker 2: Oh, people who are like oh, they're really you in with one version of themselves.
Speaker 1: Then they actually are artists.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this one dude, man, I just thought about that. This one dude created an entire life. He's from Texas. He created his entire life. He came to New York and he pretended he was a producer.
Speaker 1: Bro. I never seen him make any beats, and he had tons of beats in his laptop and I never seen him and he use anything.
Speaker 3: And then I found out that he was lying about everything. Really yeah, fucking con artists past it was he did he like get.
Speaker 2: Money from people? Was there like a reason behind the line or just.
Speaker 1: For think he's just sick? Just for fun, He's just a Sickoh. Some people get off by like knowing that their lives working.
Speaker 2: If if if have you ever thought about that? If you're thought about like going to a new state and putting on a mustache and being like, I am a doctor.
Speaker 1: Uh no, but that sounds kind of cool, Like just to pretend.
Speaker 2: It would be kind of cool. That's kind of I guess what we're doing.
Speaker 1: We're doing. You know, it's not bad.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, Man, the shades. I was going to join you with the shades, but I I I it's I love wearing sunglasses because you just disappeared.
Speaker 1: You just don't exists. I feel like I'm not even here exactly. That's the Oh my god, it's the best.
Speaker 3: It's I had this line that I said, I about to wear a pair of shades and all my interviews mm the song that they come out. But I wrote that because I had shades on when I was writing, and for some reason, I just felt like, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Are you gonna Are you gonna have shades on in more interviews? I should? You should? It makes you feel like you're not there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's I don't want to come off like an asshole, though, because sometimes when you can't see people's eyes, you can't tell if they like you a little bit.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of communication in the eyes that you were just cutting off. Yeah, especially when they're like pitch black. Yeah, you can't see anything. Gives you give me, give you the power position. Yeah, yeah, I'm okay with that. You've done a couple of these with shades on, too, right, Yeah, I've done I did one.
Speaker 2: I did one with Buddy that had we both had shades on. It's great when we both have shades on because then there's like, you know, we're both sort.
Speaker 1: Of in the uh in the ether together. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wish I could do this always with shades, but you should.
Speaker 1: You should let me compose the piano piece for one of these. Love that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, down, you have to be really long. I don't know how long this isn't playing. It's been playing for a long time.
Speaker 2: Oh this is a loop. I'm looking for a new theme song. If you got any ideas therapy, get.
Speaker 1: Go, I might, I might, actually please dude, you should you have a girl, right, yeah, dead for a long time, long time, a long time.
Speaker 2: Do you remember the first like date or whatever it was?
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude, I don't remember the first date, but I do remember one time we got really fucked up, Yeah, drinking champagne. Nice On actually the first album on three thousand and one, the Lace Odyssey, I said that I drank a whole I think I lied into the h bottles.
Speaker 1: But it wasn't just me. It was me, my girlfriend, one of our best friends, and like a dude or some shit. You said that in a bar. Yeah, but it was a real story. We drank so much champagne that like, I threw up in the kitchen sink the next day, which had plates in it. Mm, and I was now that I'm thinking bad it. I was pretty ashamed about that.
Speaker 2: But I mean, look, okay, if the plates are in the sink, they are to be dirty. Well, they're dirty already, They're to be washed. It's not like you threw up in the dishwasher full of Clanes that crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I mean I feel like, of all the places that you could possibly throw up, it's in the place, in this place.
Speaker 1: It's on the stuff that's scheduled to be washed. Thanks man, of course, see that's why we do this. I don't feel bad, of course, of course. How much of the So do you have a thing where like do you what's your level of like.
Speaker 2: Truth integrity in your lyrics, Like does everything need to be truth or will you exaggerate things that to make it sound just for the sake of.
Speaker 1: The art, you know, Like.
Speaker 3: Actually I was making music about an hour before I came here, and a lot of it was true. But like, to me, like songwriting is about making something that people relate to. So I think like as much as rap is so much about selling yourself and shit, yeah, most of these guys are.
Speaker 1: Lying about everything. And then like is art imitating life or is life imitating art? Is just like you're just doing shit to rap about it.
Speaker 3: So instead, I just want to write about things that make people feel an emotion that I want to convey and shit, So I'm not really worried about like a street pass or some shit.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying I shot someone on No Strin Avenue or some crazy shit like that. That's too specific. When you start doing shit like that, think that that's the lame as fuck. But like to make yourself like do you watch wrestling, No, But I'm familiar with like sort of the idea of like it's there's a theater of Coroto.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like the whole thing is like you got like really talented wrestlers. You got guys who are technical wrestlers. You got guys who are body you know because they lift weights and shit. And then you got like people who are good on the mic. And some people like Stone Cold or The Rock are like excellent or like the Undertaker, they have a whole persona you buy in too. But like Mick Foley literally is nothing like the characters he portrays, but he's one of the best wrestlers of all time. He said that the dude love is actually the person he wishes he was in high school. So he's like a kind of like a hippie ladies man. Yeah, and he's just like because I was never able to do that, I just decided that I wanted to become that and I can admire that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and he was a sick wrestler. So do you, like, do you relate to that at all?
Speaker 2: Like do you like, have you created a persona that is like what you aspire to be in your your personal line.
Speaker 3: Usually you don't give yourself your own nickname. I think a nickname is given to you by other people. But I made my own because the architect is from the Matrix. But like I kind of see, he likes all white, so do I. I'm also Jamaican and we were all white a lot. And yeah, he was like looking at like ninety screens or like eight hundred screens. It's like the Magnavot's commercial where you're sitting when he's sitting in the chair and like the music was playing. I just imagine myself to be that person and like the architect man, like I like to make stuff, and like people trust me for some reason. I don't really don't know why people trust me so much, but they're just like hell, yeah, and you know why.
Speaker 1: People trust you? You could you pay it?
Speaker 2: You can't peck it to anything, guess.
Speaker 1: Because I'm real.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I still when an architect makes something right, you got to give him like millions of dollars.
Speaker 1: Like you don't just be like, yo, here's like four hundred dollars. Make this shit for me. It's a lot of money. And like music is the same way, because you don't get time back.
Speaker 3: If somebody spends two hours with me, they may not pay me anything, but we now that it's get the time back.
Speaker 1: That means that you spent millions of dollars technically with me mm.
Speaker 2: Hm oh, because the time is worth more than time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I'm an architect because of that, I guess.
Speaker 2: I mean it takes a lot of time to make buildings too.
Speaker 3: It's a long time. You have to trust that person too to fuck it up. The blueprint could be like the same thing as like starting to write a song.
Speaker 1: Do you have this might be a stupid question, ask a stupid question.
Speaker 8: You have.
Speaker 1: A favorite architect? Marie Kondo? Sorry Marie Kndo is somebody wrote a book. She's like a line to Dow t a d A. Oh, I'm gonna go with this right now, and a d A.
Speaker 2: To Dow and a Japanese architect there you go, whose approach to architecture.
Speaker 1: Is known as critical regionalism. I don't know what that means, but I'm Google imaging his buildings. These are some cool buildings, some cool buildings. You know, this guy is? What the fuck is that this guy is?
Speaker 2: This guy is just slowly becoming my favorite architecture as well, kind of by default. That's good to know, all right, I feel like anyone's listening to this. If you're listening to this right now, check out to Dow and oh. If you want to get into architecture.
Speaker 1: Marie Condo, I think is the person that the art of the art of Well, they rhyme, so I guess it fucked me up. It was like Japanese minimalism.
Speaker 3: I think, like I could fold a shirt if you had a shirt right now, I could fold a shirt very very neatly and maybe like four seconds.
Speaker 1: I also worked in retail for a long time, so I had to lie to do that.
Speaker 2: What's star.
Speaker 3: Abercrombie and Fitch and Fitch. That fucking sucked, man, all right, bet that sucked.
Speaker 1: I had to wear I was a thirty two waist. Yeah.
Speaker 3: And the dude there's like a stylist that tells you what to wear, and he's like he actually is quite just about your style, right, And he says like, well, what kind of shirts you wear? And this is like I wear extra large now, but like then I probably was on my two X, like extra baggy ship.
Speaker 1: I probably was like yo X two X. He was like, I'm put you in a medium. I'm like whoa. Then he's like what he wanted he wanted to get. He wanted wanted the Aple Prombie look.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then he's like, all right, what sized pants you wear, I said, thirty two, thirty three. He said, I'm gonna put you into twenty nine, oh dear god. And then you have to wear thong slippers with you. You have to get your feet done because your feet all day. And the last part you're not allowed to have any facial hair. Really, you can't have sideburns. Bro, I look like absolute shit.
Speaker 2: Ah yeah, I'm never going back to not having fished.
Speaker 3: I don't want to see I kind of look like Tracy Morgan if I would have shaved my fishal hair. Oh yeah, because that big like space between my nose and on top lip kind of like him.
Speaker 2: So so you could, you could, but you still retain you got something out of that experience because to this day, you can still fold T shirts.
Speaker 3: I still fold well without the little cardboard thing they like, use a cardboard cheat.
Speaker 1: I've seen that. I don't even need that. Damn. You really are like an architect. Architecture there it is. I love that to Dow And he's eighty years old and he's still he's still alive. He's still alive. Eighty eighties, eighties, eighties, eighties. It's too many, it's too many years.
Speaker 2: Hey, we have Jimmy who wants to talk about butts and why there's an obsession with butts and pop culture.
Speaker 1: How do you feel about this topic? Let's go but wow, Hi Jimmy.
Speaker 7: Hey, what's going on y'all?
Speaker 6: Hey Jimmy, Hey, glad to be on the show.
Speaker 1: Right on?
Speaker 7: Okay, just taken there.
Speaker 1: I could hear myself, but oh yeah, I wanted to take it.
Speaker 2: You you sounded like you were shuffling papers or getting your life.
Speaker 1: You were doing something. I was waiting for me to be settled.
Speaker 4: Uh I was.
Speaker 7: I think I was going through some plants.
Speaker 8: But no, I'm not.
Speaker 1: You think you were going to.
Speaker 7: I have some plants in my room, and I think I was brustling through them.
Speaker 1: You think you're okay, did you make that up?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 7: So no, I actually have some plants in my room.
Speaker 1: But you think you are Were you or were you think? Like, were you touching them when you answered the phone?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 4: They were.
Speaker 7: They were in my company for sure. It was right next to them.
Speaker 1: So what I mean?
Speaker 7: Also, I didn't answer the phone that you guys.
Speaker 1: Just fair enough, Jimmy. It says here that you want to talk about I didn't.
Speaker 7: Mean to get off on such a Okay, go ahead, go ahead, you.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, Jimmy.
Speaker 2: It says here that you want to talk about butts. It says you're confused. That's the word you use, confusion. It says you're confused about why there is an obsession in pop culture about butts.
Speaker 1: And you know what I want to let you I I could fire off on this. I got a lot for this.
Speaker 2: Because I got a lot for this, I want to I want to hear what you have to say first.
Speaker 1: Jimmy.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm calling it because you know, thanks for having me, mister Gecko and mister the Architect. I really I appreciate, uh my time here on this pedestal. I don't necessarily have something exactly to say, but I have a general confusion these days with why people are so obsessed with asses. But experior is glee, is acciments, whatever you want to call it. I'll say personally, I am a boob man, but I've always looked at butts. I don't I don't keep my eyes off of them. I do, I think some sense to me enjoys. But but these days, you know, the butt is in its prime. You know you see a lot of I would say specifically.
Speaker 11: Women uh in in you know, the media or whatever that are.
Speaker 7: You know, the butt is the prominent part of their what their their their image. You know, they're they're thing that they put out there. You know, it's a big thing about.
Speaker 1: You're saying, You're saying, the but is the brand with your kids. But and you say you have a problem with that? Is uh what what? What was it you're saying about it that you're confused?
Speaker 7: I think I don't have an issue. I don't have an issue with it. It's more that I just really just want to have a conversation with the people who maybe had a point of view different from minds.
Speaker 2: So this is an this is I feel like, I feel like this is this is an observation more than that issue. It's a it's an observation that that that Jimmy has made. He woke up and he was like, wait a minute, why why are people so obsessed with butts? Why are people people are forming entire corporations and and they're propelling ideas into the universe with the power of of of bus And you know, look, I agree. I think I think pop culture, I think a lot of music as well. Ever, is obsessed with sex, Like every song is kind of about fucking, at least a lot of them, a lot of that.
Speaker 1: What do you think, Eric I hard he said he likes breasts more than ass. He did say that, I totally am not an agreeance with that. I think the butt is like a girl's ass is like one of my favorite things. Ever, I can't explain it very sweet. I can't explain it. It's a it's it's it's put it this way.
Speaker 3: For me, a nice, natural, voluptuous woman is probably my It is one of the most beautiful things that I could possibly witness my eyes on. And the first thing I'm going to look at is her face. That's just because the kind of guy I am. I'm not a total pig. But when she turns around, I hope something is back.
Speaker 1: There, you know.
Speaker 3: And the breast, to me, I just hope she has breasts that are healthy enough to produce milk for a child.
Speaker 1: They don't have to be very large, just functional and fun.
Speaker 2: That I mean, that's what when when we're focusing on look the biolog when we're getting downto the biological drive, I mean, that's why people like breasts because there's some we have the thing where like there's milk in there, nourishing elements, and it's consciously getting to it.
Speaker 7: But you know what I think I think that. Do you think I'm thinking like, oh, there's a lot of milk in there. I would like to have that.
Speaker 2: I think, yeah, I think that when you're looking at a boobs, I think that that's what you are subconsciously, dry is driving you.
Speaker 8: But but we're not even.
Speaker 1: I feel like we're not even talking about but we're not even.
Speaker 2: This is the topic is not necessarily like anyone's personal preferences or anything.
Speaker 1: This is about popology. It's about society.
Speaker 2: Okay, why is society so focused on on on butts?
Speaker 7: Can I say one thing?
Speaker 1: You can say one thing?
Speaker 7: So you bring up that point of like maybe there's some sort of subconscious desire for the milk inside of breast. You know, when you see large breasts, do you think there's a lot of milk?
Speaker 1: Sure?
Speaker 7: I just does it work the same when you see a large ass.
Speaker 1: Like you think there's what, it's a lot of poop in there, a lot of shit?
Speaker 6: Like, what are you like?
Speaker 1: I don't think they work the same.
Speaker 3: I think that, Uh, sometimes I can admit that if an ass is too big, I say that booty probably smell Mmm.
Speaker 1: I'm not that guy. It's just like, whoa damn that ass is fat. I love it.
Speaker 3: I'm sometimes the guy like, can all of that ass actually fit on a toilet seat without smearing? Sometimes it's so big, you know, it's pretty sweaty's it's it's not only just like satire.
Speaker 1: It's not just like wow, that's a big butt, but like it has to be the right butt, you know.
Speaker 3: But I think pop culture we love butts because you know, the body has phases. You know, if you look at any music video from the nineties and shit, the girls that with video Vixen's always change.
Speaker 1: You give it ten years.
Speaker 3: Those girls that were in the Vixen the videos from the nineties, they're not in the two thousands videos anymore because their bodies.
Speaker 1: The world wants a different body. People was really into like the has always had a fascination with God, but to some degree.
Speaker 7: But what about like the people in that in that industry have been on the cutting edge as far as like butsco.
Speaker 1: I think it's just women.
Speaker 3: I think hip hop is obsessed with women and whatever beautiful woman is the popular most popular women at the time, is whether it's halle Berry's and ship like that. That's the that's what dictates what people like. And then they try to get like the off brand version of the hottest chick in the videos.
Speaker 2: So so it's a universal human experience everybody. Now I'm not gonna say everybody, because you know, look, shout out, shout out to the aces out there, shout out to these but everybody at one point in their life has been extremely horny. It's it's it's more or less a shared human experience, and that's you know. I think a reason why why pop culture is so obsessed with sex is because you know, anything that is a universal human experiences is uh is relatable and you.
Speaker 1: Can exploit it.
Speaker 3: So when you add money to it and a dollar sign, and I mean most things have sex. I would see even when you go to like Europe, man, do you see ads with like naked women in the street sometimes or like very revealing in a way different way than America consumes that stuff.
Speaker 1: In America, we would see that and be like that girl need to put a shirt on.
Speaker 3: And and and you go to like France or something like that, there's like a fucking advertisement of a woman with like a cologne or a perfume bottle and she's like naked, and no one is like, oh man, people in.
Speaker 7: Europe that are kind of like why are we showing all this skin everywhere? You know, like, you don't think there's people like that in Europe just sort of the people who have who have the power.
Speaker 3: Are or I don't know, no, bro, I don't think that, Broberal.
Speaker 2: Listen, Jimmy, do you feel as though do you feel as though you got something out of this call? Do you feel as though this was this was this was a positive experience for you?
Speaker 7: Well, I just wanted to I actually wanted to hear your opinion just real quick. Are you are you an ass man? Are you a boob man?
Speaker 9: Like?
Speaker 7: Where's your head at?
Speaker 1: I'm a man of the spirits? Answer, I'm a man of the soul. I'm a man of of of the passion that a man of?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: Did I say spirit? I'm trying.
Speaker 2: I'm basically I'm like how many different words for? How many different words can a passion question? But Jimmy, thank you very much for calling, and I wish you good luck and uh, the rest of your exploits across the universe.
Speaker 7: Yeah you guys too, you know, like have a good one guy, take care of.
Speaker 9: There.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, I liked Jimmy.
Speaker 2: I you know, I could tell he was very nervous. And I and I and I don't know what I don't I don't know what to say, because here's the thing that, here's what I've learned.
Speaker 1: You cannot.
Speaker 2: Argue with the central nervous system. Have you ever like you've ever been like nervous and you're like trying to mentally use logic as to why you cannot try.
Speaker 1: To diffuse your can't do it, doesn't worry. So part of me is like, Okay, what can I tell you?
Speaker 2: What can I do to Jimmy? What can I How can I make Jimmy less nervous? And I'm like, can I even do that?
Speaker 1: Then? You know, I think if that was a speech he was reading in front of a podium, we'd be able to hear the paper wrestling in his hand. Yeah yeah, but shout out to him. He was he was nervous, but he did it anyway. Stop. He wanted us to know that he likes breast a lot. And you know what that was his goal, and by god, he achieved it. Everybody knows now, good fucking job, bro, Jimmy. He triumphed the breast man. Jimmy, the breast man somebody on his tombstone. Listen, Eric, while we're at sort of like a like a halfway point, you know, is there any thing you would like to tell the people I think you're working on project wise, if you want to plug if and I'll give you the opportunity to do it again at the end. But what's what's what's going on with your ara? I was just at the Grammys. That was awesome.
Speaker 3: Man, Vegas is fucking crazy. That was in insane experience, just being around so many artists that deserve to be there.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: As a little boy, I used to watch the Grammys especially and and see like Michael Jackson and like all my favorite artists Stevie Wonder, you know, and they'd win these awards, and.
Speaker 1: I really didn't understand what what big deal it was. I just thought it meant that like you were the ship. I didn't understand like you had to really make good music. I thought it was just like you have to be popular, you know. Well, isn't a lot of.
Speaker 2: Isn't a lot of it about like the personality more so than than the music to some degree.
Speaker 3: Maybe to some degree, but I think like the actual Like like I remember when Arcade Fire won the Grammy.
Speaker 1: I remember those guys.
Speaker 3: I was really into that. It was like the Suburbs or whatever. I was really into the band, and I thought they should have won, and they did. I don't know how cool they were. I don't know if they were cool to anybody, but I know that they made an awesome fucking album. And and then also like uh, my friend John Gorley from Portugal Demand, they won a Grammy for this song feel It Still some years ago, and I thought they they deserved it and they're really cool. So like there is that mixed bag of like this is actually good produced music and good people, and I think that's what wins.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's that's that's where you're killing them when you're like a fun personality but you're also making good stuff.
Speaker 1: You know, come on, you don't want a boring person up there. And I know you went to somebody with some zest.
Speaker 2: Did they even hit anyone at the Grammys?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 1: Good, thank god, good good good. You don't need any more hitting. Let's see, let's see what we got. What's the name together? Punched by the stranger. I want to say his name is Ricky. I want to say his name is Ricky Jesse wan.
Speaker 9: Hello.
Speaker 2: Jesse says here that uh you. It says here that you feel bad about being mean to your blind neighbor. It says that you would stop by people's houses to say hi while you're taking a walk. Well, when you got to your blind neighbor's house, you you would avoid talking to him.
Speaker 1: What what is what is this situation? Geez?
Speaker 2: You've got going on here?
Speaker 11: In your own words, it got a little mixed up here.
Speaker 2: Okay, please please mixed up in your own words.
Speaker 11: Uh yeah. I had a neighbor, right, and he would walk around the neighbor and you could hear his cane when he was coming. You could hear the noise of it, like guying across the black top.
Speaker 1: Okay, I would right, So when.
Speaker 11: We heard that, we would start trying to be as silent as possible. But he would walk past the cars and touch the tail lights, and he was able to tell whose car it was by the tail light. He could tell them, making the model of the car just by touching the light. So whenever certain people.
Speaker 7: Were home, he would walk up to the door.
Speaker 1: And try to have a conversation with them, and that's bad.
Speaker 11: Well no, so what was bad was my family as a collective would try and be as silent as possible so we wouldn't have to have a conversation with them.
Speaker 1: You know what.
Speaker 2: I'd take if we checked the blind aspect of this out real quick and there was just a guy walking around the neighborhood knocking on people's doors to start talking to them for no reason.
Speaker 1: I'm on your side. Yeah, totally get that.
Speaker 11: Okay, we can feel all the better.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't even him being blind. I don't even I wouldn't even factor that into this. No, what's this guying doing?
Speaker 1: Yeah, like what's going on? Yeah?
Speaker 11: Sometimes okay, So by our front door, we had a window, and uh, instead of curtains there, my stepmom thought it was like a great idea to put like shells on a string going down all the way and that was the curtain basically, So there was no people on the door either, So to look out the window you had to like open the shells to see them. But sometimes they would clink together and he would definitely hear me trying to see.
Speaker 10: Him through the window.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, hmmm do you think do you think he was offended?
Speaker 11: He must have been, because then he would like, I don't know, only take a few more seconds and then walk away.
Speaker 1: Let me ask one let me ask one more thing. Have you ever talked to this guy? Right? Yeah? Because I would give him a chance once. He might be really cool. He might be really cool. Did he scare you? Yeah?
Speaker 11: So I was like, I don't know, between five and I don't know, fourteen, maybe, no, I'm younger than that, probably five and eleven, and uh, everybody a conversation with him.
Speaker 1: But me, you know what I mean.
Speaker 11: I was too young to like kind of even be involved, Like either my dad or my brothers would carry the conversation.
Speaker 2: I could just kind of hide. Are you okay? I mean, let's talk about you now.
Speaker 1: Are you in general?
Speaker 2: Are you a social guy or would you would would you consider yourself an extrovert?
Speaker 1: Introvert? Ambivert? What kind of vert?
Speaker 11: Are you?
Speaker 1: What's that? One day? Amby vert? What the hell is that? As a little bit of both Wow, a little lovert?
Speaker 11: I'll say, yeah, yeah, right there, whatever that was right there. I think I'm that little gotta be nice as possible for like interactions now, like when I go to the grocery store.
Speaker 6: I try to make it personal, but.
Speaker 11: Still I find myself like walking into work and not.
Speaker 4: Saying hello to people.
Speaker 1: Sounds like it sounds like you don't like talking to the people in general, though.
Speaker 11: Except for us, Yeah, yeah, I mean the people I'm close to I talk a lot, we have good conversations. But for other people, I don't know.
Speaker 1: What if I told you that I'm trying to avoid conversation. I guess what if I told you that I'm the same way?
Speaker 11: Ah, it makes feel comfortable, better.
Speaker 3: Better, I'm lying, but I do I sometimes sometimes sometimes that's the problem. Some times I'd like to be quiet, and I think there's a lot of peace in quiet. But you know what, a lot of people think that when you're quiet, you're upset. And I think there's a misconception that just because you don't like to speak, so you have an issue. Sometimes I don't like to speak because too much we can get you into a lot of shit, and I don't like shit. I don't like getting into too many problems. So if anything, I could tell you. I mean, wanting to avoid conversation.
Speaker 1: Conversation is not really bad, but when you do have conversations with people need to be meaningful. How about that? Okay?
Speaker 7: I like that a lot.
Speaker 11: Yeah, trying to make everything out of the interactions.
Speaker 2: I want to have, Jesse, is there anything else that you want to say to the people, or to Eric the architect, or to me the Gecko guy, or to yourself before we go?
Speaker 11: Now, man, love the stream Eric Archa gect, super dope.
Speaker 1: Let everything put out Archa gect. That's awesomely shit, Hey.
Speaker 2: Thanks for calling Jesse.
Speaker 1: That was sick the Archa GECT.
Speaker 2: I would I would remove the tea and I would just say, Eric the Archa gect.
Speaker 1: Did he did he add the tea? I couldn't tell you. I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I like.
Speaker 1: I like Eric the Arka. Get Arca GECT. That's my new ship. Beautiful. I fuck with that?
Speaker 2: Wait I I I try to have like a preach guest wow, like the Gecko version of their of their name, whatever it is.
Speaker 1: I like Archa GECT. Casey, Howdy, Hello, Sorry, no, what what do you?
Speaker 2: What are you?
Speaker 1: Sorry? Sorry?
Speaker 9: Okay, okay, So Hey, I just wanted to talk to you out my half.
Speaker 2: Okay, what about it? We were actually we were just kind of talking about talking about it is what Please join our conversation.
Speaker 9: Oh, yes, thank you.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 9: So I am twenty three years old, so pretty young, i'd say, And I have had a tear in my ass twenty fifteen and it's leading pretty good amount, like on and off.
Speaker 8: But like sometimes you.
Speaker 9: Just look down there's just like a nice little like cool blood. Yeah, good stuff.
Speaker 1: And when you uh, when you wipe, is there ever like you look at the paper and there's a little bit of blood?
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, yeah, definitely, definitely.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: I don't know why I asked that in a way where I was like it sounded like I was gonna have a diagnosis for you, but like Gregory House.
Speaker 1: Yeah, was like what am I gonna do with this information?
Speaker 2: But so it's so look, it's says here that you need a colonoscopy, but you're scared to get one. Why are you scared to get one?
Speaker 9: Like A, I don't want to scope up my ass. I really don't want anything other than uh, something found like up my ass, like noth anyway, Like my mom just got to pull anoscopy, like she had to shit her brains out like twenty four hours, Like I don't have to take off of work just to shit and then get a scope with my ass like and then the health insurance.
Speaker 2: Oh, like the order of those are interesting, Yeah, the priority, like I would have to take off work and that's uh, and then the other things we were saying, But can I real quick, when you're talking about having something fall like up your ass, does that not make I feel like that would that would fucking tear the hole and make that sounds fuck horrifically painful.
Speaker 1: It's already hurting.
Speaker 9: Yeah, to be fair, I had these pairs and when I was uh, not sexually active at all, So it wasn't the first thing that like.
Speaker 1: For it.
Speaker 9: It just kind of doesn't help either.
Speaker 3: Are you drinking enough water? Because maybe you're not drinking enough water? And as a stool is pushing its way through your colon, when it's coming through your sphincter, it's actually ripping the lining of your asshole and that's why it's it's bleeding.
Speaker 2: That that's a really like in terms of like giving your best shot, I was advice that was pretty good.
Speaker 1: I was trying. That was better than not what I could have come up with.
Speaker 2: Have you tried you tried that? If you tried drinking more water?
Speaker 9: You know, I really should. That's probably a good tip.
Speaker 2: How often do you how long? How long do you sleep when you when you go to to get eight hours a night? Maybe that's because because if there's a tear, you have a bandit, you need.
Speaker 1: To break feel it, maybe you heal, like uh, you're not Wolverine, you know, is it a problem where.
Speaker 2: Like okay, so you're it's resting, it's starting to heal, but then you have to take a ship, or you're you have anal sex or you do you do something just like the Wholes about the clothes, but then something happens, then happens, it comes back open.
Speaker 9: Yeah, so that's been the pattern. That's like I was, I don't know, maybe like sixteen, I guess I had a peanut and it literally ripped my ass.
Speaker 1: Open like peanuts, but like, yeah, did she say a peanut?
Speaker 2: I think she said a peanut ripped her ass open?
Speaker 1: What the planters or cashews eat peanut? The shell was on, man, I don't remember salted.
Speaker 2: Roasted salted peanut ripping a hole mask and then the peanut goes in first, and then the residue of the salt goes this problem.
Speaker 1: Really, Yeah, the salt would definitely agitate the wound.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know, maybe I just like up.
Speaker 3: So it sounds like if if you ask me, I think you should drink more water. You should actually try a cleanse. So maybe don't eat hamburgers and fucking really like meaty things. You need to like strip it down to smoothies and things that will slide through your ass, you know what I'm saying. And then you might want to take something like a ce trauma, which is like a probiotic kind of thing that gets your belly going and it'll help your stomach digest a little bit, and then when you shit, it'll be mostly.
Speaker 1: Like less solid and it'll be more water.
Speaker 3: And then you just do that for a day and maybe that will won't be the colonoscopy, but it'll be something that will help you.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 9: I mean the reason why they want to cool off the face because they said, like the rist that the doctor actually saw, like physically saw in my ass, wasn't that big causing.
Speaker 7: So much leaving.
Speaker 9: That might be something like farther up the tunnel. That's what they're actually searching for. But like that wouldn't hurt either if I were to, you know, actually take care.
Speaker 1: Of my body. Did Did they say it was hemorrhoids? Oh no, it's possibility. Not it's not. Wow anal fish, you know what.
Speaker 2: I have had an anal fisher before. WOW had an anal fission. Not as severe as yours, because mine didn't last for seven years. It lasted for like a painful week. But look at look at me now. I just if I can be like maybe some kind of a success story for you to find hope with you and I. I had an antal fissure, and you know, I turned out decently as a human being.
Speaker 1: I think, so there's hope for you as well.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 2: Look, say what you will about two geckos, but it's more cheaper than health insurance and going to see a doctor.
Speaker 1: I want to see a doctor.
Speaker 3: I think we we we provided a lot of personal experience and also just winging it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know if you even need to go to the doctor. I think I think you're okay.
Speaker 1: You're okay. Is there anything else that you want to say to the people of the computer, or to Eric the architect, or do a Gecko casey before we go.
Speaker 9: I'm a little too hard to think of anything.
Speaker 8: But thanks for having me of course.
Speaker 1: Excellent. Wow, that's gonna stay with me.
Speaker 2: Have you had any medical issues lately?
Speaker 1: No, thank god. I had a hernia before. What exactly is that hernia?
Speaker 3: At least the one that I had was basically, you know, your body is has these like your growing area has like these like little holes, and like your stomach basically is supposed to be where it's supposed to be located in your stomach, you know, in your body.
Speaker 1: But people have hemorrhoids. Excuse me, people who have I feel like I forgot the name of it. Hernia. Hernia, yea, people have hernias.
Speaker 3: It's like the lining of that kind of comes through these holes, a certain like opening that's in your growing and it's really uncomfortable because you can't really sit down or do anything active because it's like a purging part of your body and it's like some of your insides are trying to come out.
Speaker 1: It's really comes horribles fucking suck.
Speaker 2: So like if you don't watch it, there's like all of you there's like your lower intestine and your brain everything.
Speaker 1: Just is fucking terrible and you gotta like get surgery to like shut it back up there. So I had to do that. You got surgery. I did. How was that? It's fine? I feel like, uh, what was her name? Casey? Casey.
Speaker 2: I feel like Casey has something to worry about. I feel like you should go get the colon ask just go and do with this. I'm gonna understand the reluctancy. You have to drink like this fucking gross liquid that my stepdad did, and.
Speaker 1: Like when you get forty, it's like mandatorious.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you're a certain age, I'm lucky. I'm I don't have to get one for a while. But it's it's in every If you're a man listening to this, I think it's I think it's a men.
Speaker 1: It's a man thing thing. It's a prostate thing, the prostate thing.
Speaker 11: Man.
Speaker 2: We really know a lot about medical stuff, more than I getscribed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah for sure, Like I feel like a medicine man. Hey, how do you feel great? Beautiful? How do you feel? I feel good too, I feel excellent.
Speaker 2: It's nice to be underwater. You're the first guest that I've done underwater with. Usually we're in the sky or the forest.
Speaker 1: But I like being underwater Jamaican too.
Speaker 2: Is that?
Speaker 1: Is that a Jamaican thing? Being in the under the sea? Sebastian Jamaican? Hell? Yeah, oh shuit, Sebastian is Jamaican as fun, Bro, do you have? Do you know all the words to under No? I just know he's Jamaican under the sea. That's the only part I know under the sea.
Speaker 2: You do you know any you know any lyric of the song except under this?
Speaker 1: I don't even I barely remember the movie that. Well, I just know he's Jamaican. Well, I think that's an important thing to like cool Runnings. It's not a good Jamaican movie. Is that about sledding? Yeah, but it's not. Is that good Jamaican movie? Like a snow movie? Yeah, they're like a Bob sledding team. Is it snow in Jamaica?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 1: Hell, that is a bad Jamaica movie. It's a bad Jamaican movie. A good movie would Shatas was that Shata a Shata is a gangster in Jamaica. Oh really? Yeah? So this movie is about like the gangsters in Jamaica. Have you have you like been to Jamaica? Yeah? I went last year in August with my dad my family. It was fucking cool. Man. It was like being able to drink and ship. The last time I went there, I was so young. I wasn't drinking or smoking. So that was like a vibe like family that my aunt, so my aunt. I went to the house my dad was raised in and ship. Oh no, I was here. His family grew up in Jamaica. Yeah, that's nice, that's cool. Where's your family from?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 1: I know we're Jewish. I was part of a sator. Once you went to a sator, what'd you think? It's fucking awesome? Yeah. You fucking like search for the office comen and man.
Speaker 3: Add a yalla coan and shout out Jeff because that's why my homie from college I was Jewish, and he was like, dude, you ever been part of one?
Speaker 1: And I was like, now let's go. And I went with his whole family and there's a lot of food. Man, did you read from the Hagadah?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 1: Someone did?
Speaker 8: Though?
Speaker 7: What what?
Speaker 9: What?
Speaker 1: What the fuck else did we do? Oh?
Speaker 2: With the did you dip celery in salt water? No, is that customary. It's because I'm trying to think of someone else.
Speaker 1: We ate a lot of food. It was like different, like you eat like a little bit of this thing, like a bigger plate the thing.
Speaker 2: And then yeah, yeah, yeah, man Chevitz shout out to Manischevik sponsor in here grape juice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, grape juice. That's when I was.
Speaker 2: When I went to Hebrew school as a young little Jewish boy. That was what I would spill on my white polo shirt all the time.
Speaker 1: I was having that, which I don't know if that's sacrilegious or not, but no.
Speaker 3: In I grew up a Christian church, but we'd have kdem in Christian Church for communion, and I look at the bottle and I'm like, this Hebrew in this bottle.
Speaker 1: It's kind of funny. Wait. I thought that the Christian Church.
Speaker 2: I thought they're like it is in in the Jewish when we do the Jewish things, they use grape juice as wine, like in whatever customary thing, like if it requires wine, they'll just use grape juice. But I thought that at church they're just like fuck it, let's just give the kids wine.
Speaker 1: Not in my church.
Speaker 2: No, now your church they do.
Speaker 1: They do real ones. Grape juice. It was grape juice. It was It was the Jewish grape juice.
Speaker 2: Crazy, right, Yeah, I feel like I feel like a lot of the cool churches though they're just like the kids.
Speaker 1: The kids do. It's it's not every week and shit.
Speaker 2: Anyway, Jesus' body was not grape juice.
Speaker 1: It was wine. Wait is it the bottle of the blood? Blood? The body was that little cheap ass crackers. She never had one of those crackers? Are they good? It tastes like anything? And he's like, this is the body and then it has like a cross in the middle and you take your fingers and you snap it in half and then you put in your mouth. Can you just like go to the supermarket and buy those? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Do you think anyone ever like has that? It's just a staple of their pantry, Like they'll sit and.
Speaker 1: Watch TV while they eat the crackers. That's weird. There's got to be someone who does that.
Speaker 3: It's got to be at least one person that's like, I'm addicted to the little Jesus body technically.
Speaker 1: Right, there's got to be somebody. Somebody's out there.
Speaker 2: I will say, did you have Did you have manza at the satory?
Speaker 1: What do you think? Great? Lots of ball? Soup is also very good? Well, soup is great. People do not like matza. I'm huge mons of fan. I've also had good filter fish. I'm not really a big fish fish. It's a big What about horse radish?
Speaker 2: There's another big staple of the Sator that I also am on. How about that guy with horosis? Do you have herosis?
Speaker 1: That sounds like a disease.
Speaker 2: It does sound like a disease like deliver Yes, it does sound like a disease, now that you mentioned it. But it's a it's an applely nut thing.
Speaker 1: Is it good? Yeah? It is good. You put it, You put it on some you put it on manza, you need it. I know more than about the Jewish.
Speaker 2: You know more about Jews than I do.
Speaker 1: I know a lot. I didn't realize that till right now.
Speaker 2: You ever, uh, ever go to services or anything you ever do? Is that the what is that the most Jewish thing you've ever done?
Speaker 1: Yes? The Sator? Yes? Before we okay, we're gonna move on for this topic. But have you ever been to a bar mitzvah? I feel like I have I can't remember, but why wouldn't I at this point?
Speaker 2: Would you, like, like when you were like thirteen, do you have any Jewish friends?
Speaker 1: Well, I didn't know Jeff yet, so maybe not. I met him when I was like twenty.
Speaker 2: Okay, then yeah, he's probably unless if he was one of those kids who's like I never had a bar metzvah because my dad doesn't around or whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then you have a hooking it up. You get gifts and ship too, right, you get a lot of money, get a lot of money. Yeah, that's the whole r. And then they have to you have to read the Torah, right, you have to read the Taura. Tell me I know, shit, bro, I know you really do. Yeah, I know how you really do know? You know what you know about Shabbat? What do you know about Shabbat? I've heard the name that is that.
Speaker 2: Uh it's uh yeah, we do it every Friday and uh there's we light a candle and yes, wine more wine, and uh you don't I think if you're really Jewish, you don't use electronics. You don't use electronics, right.
Speaker 1: And you don't like push you can't like you can't use your hands to like you can't work. Can't Yeah, it don't work. Technically, I'm kind of cheating because I'm a flat Wish. It's like all Jews and flatbush Hell yeah, Flatbish is a Jewish flablish is Caribbean and Jewish. Really right now, you're Flatblish right now, I'm on.
Speaker 3: It's literally like every like there's so many like Jewish schools, even though we don't go to the same school.
Speaker 1: They're like a school will be like across the street from another local school, and it'd be like a Jewish.
Speaker 2: School where the Jews in the Caribbeans. Do they like get along, were they like hanging out? Do they kind of stick to their own thing?
Speaker 3: I'd say, I'd say everybody kind of was. That's how New York is. Man, It's like, but we have Pacidic Jews. Ah, yeah, so it's a different vibe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a different vibe. They don't talk to anyone.
Speaker 2: Placidic Orthodox Jews are a little bit more like sort of preserved and like doing their own thing.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Like, like I guess I'm a am either.
Speaker 2: A conservative Jew or a reform Jew.
Speaker 1: I'm not.
Speaker 2: I'm not on the opposite side of that spectrum.
Speaker 1: I got you. Yeah, No, orthodox Jews is a whole other thing. Have you ever seen the movie Riligulous with Bill Maher. I've heard about it, but I've never seen. That's a good one. You should check that out.
Speaker 2: How you learned all the stuff about Jews.
Speaker 1: No, it's just a good movie. It's like really enriching about like good thinking. He shout exposed religion in a way, but he was just asking a bunch of questions and it is really a good like watch that in the list.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wonder if we have any Jewish callers.
Speaker 1: In the now.
Speaker 2: You got me hyped up on all the.
Speaker 1: Juwso I feel amazing, Like fla Bush is Caribbean, and I'm telling you it's a big time because I know that there's a lot of areas of Brooklyn because I've been to Brooklyn.
Speaker 2: I've been to Brooklyn a bunch of times. But I know that I've gone there and I've just seen them.
Speaker 1: Like the bagel shops they're kosher, Yeah, kosher bagel shops. True, that's true. I could never keep kosher, nor I do. Like that's hard. Do you do you do any are you?
Speaker 8: Like?
Speaker 1: Do you have any dietary things? I used to try, but it's hard man every time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, in sixth grade when I'm my brother was a vegetarian and I wanted to be like like him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I would have like soy dogs and shit like that. But then I'm like looking at the back of the like the nutrition facts, and I'm like, there's no meat in this ship. But I'm gonna have a heart attack.
Speaker 3: All Yeah, this shit is sodium was like fifteen percent like of just pure salt and sometimes like MSG and shit. So some people think that they're like healthy because they're vegetarian, but you're not even supplying the nutrients you need.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm so heavily between, Like, I'm very heavily between two mindsets. One mindset is I need I love life and I want to live it as long as possible, so I should be have a healthy diet and exercise extend my life force. And then another my part of my mindset is like, well, one of the things I really like in life is eating a lot of Welch's fruit snacks.
Speaker 1: The grapes, grape ones, the straway ones are really ones are great too, and and and you know.
Speaker 2: And I'm like do I do I deprive myself of that part of my life that I really enjoy, which is just eating horrible, stupid things to live longer.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I haven't made a decision about it. I'm constantly it's hard.
Speaker 3: It's hard, man, because most of the ship that's really good for you doesn't taste amazing, and the ship that's really bad for you tastes fucking great. Like I don't know if any soul food is good for you, like oh, like like like a collar greens. Maybe, I guess because there's vegetables, but.
Speaker 2: Like, but it's solfur that's like mac and cheese, mac.
Speaker 3: And cheese, fucking collar greens, candy yams. Yeah, fuck, I'm getting hungry soul food bro like fried chicken.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, fried chicken. I could never stop eating that.
Speaker 2: I think it's uh the the every time I eat fried chicken, it's very good. But afterwards I can really, like I really feel my chest tighten a little.
Speaker 1: Birds.
Speaker 3: You know what I do think about sometimes when I'm eating chicken wings and I'm like running through them, I'm like one, two, I'm like, damn, this is a lot of birds.
Speaker 1: I mean, I do think about that. It sucks me up. I'm like, damn, I had like sixteen birds today. Ah, that's why they're here, Yeah, eating to be eating.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you don't have any chicken here, dude, Like in the in the thing, like you have fried chicken here where we're like in the ocean?
Speaker 1: Oh like in uh oh like in the in the in the studio or like oh oh in the now we have fish? You have fish. You have seen Ted.
Speaker 2: Talks Diversity, Ted Talks what talk is.
Speaker 3: There's one episode where this dude has like a camera that goes in the ocean really deep, and he shows footage of this thing that looks like a turkey.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's in the ocean. Man, And he's like, that's an alien. I bet that shit tastes delicious. Probably I was thinking the same. Deep it looks like a turkey too. It must taste great, like a deep sea like paranta. M. Do you like seafood? Yeah? I love seafood. I love sushi too. Man, shit, I'm getting hungry. Man, How would you I love an octopus? Octopuses?
Speaker 2: Now, if I ever met an octopus in real life, I would I would.
Speaker 1: Uh like kalamar yeah, fried kamar grilled good to man? Grilled. I'll eat almost anything. I kind of want to figure out what's going on. Let's see what's going on?
Speaker 2: Andres Andres the giant?
Speaker 1: What's up? Man?
Speaker 2: Am I?
Speaker 1: Am?
Speaker 8: I all this? John?
Speaker 1: Oh God, very loudly. Yes? Are you from Philly?
Speaker 9: How'd you know?
Speaker 1: Because you said Jahn?
Speaker 4: Of course you know why?
Speaker 10: Eric I met you at a Philly show for a vacation in Hell, maybe like three years.
Speaker 4: Ago, got the v I P pass.
Speaker 1: Do you remember him? Did you go to the Beat and greet? Yeah, okay, I feel like I kind of remember that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, fuck and.
Speaker 11: Maybe yeah I said something to Beach about ODB or something.
Speaker 4: Well, dude, I don't know if I want to talk about this now.
Speaker 2: Well listen Andres. It says here, I'll talking about it for you and then you can take the reins. It says here you had we already did we already.
Speaker 1: Used it already? You already put it out there you want, I mean we can, I mean it's already out, but we can use it different you want, you want to go on a different name from now? Kyle Kyle Kyle.
Speaker 2: It says here that you had sex with a porn star that is also dating an acquaintance of yours. It says you have absolutely no regrets.
Speaker 1: And you feel no remorse, And you know, I want I almost I'm not gonna read off of this thing anymore.
Speaker 2: Tell me your story, tell me your feelings. Let's hear from your mouth, not mine. What's going on, Kyle?
Speaker 10: Oh, she was pretty cute and when we got to talk him, I mean, like it's only a quaintance, Like he's a really cool, cool dude.
Speaker 1: But like, you know, how did you meet her? Did you meet her through him? You met her? inCider?
Speaker 4: Just like she works at a bar.
Speaker 7: I frequent.
Speaker 1: The bar? You frequent? I don't. I've never frequent to the bar. That's that's why that's like s a t words, you're a regular.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, So, so, uh, you know that this lady was dating I guess you're saying he's not a friend, he's an acquaintance. But you slept with her anyway, and you claim to have no remorse. Can I I have to bring up this one thing that that you you apparently told the call screener. You apparently told the call screener that you feel like cheating is a natural part of the world. I want to I want to hear your perspective on this.
Speaker 7: He kind of post it like that, like he asked that question.
Speaker 1: I was like, I mean, okay, I mean, well, what do you do? You do you stand by that statement? M kind of yeah, okay, tell us your thoughts.
Speaker 4: You don't know anybody that's well, tell us your.
Speaker 2: Thoughts about it? What what do you Why do you feel as though it is a natural part of the world.
Speaker 4: Uh, because you know, you know, fucking people fall out of love, and I mean love isnt love sometimes and sometimes, uh you know, lust is what I do.
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Maybe you've got the answers, right, I don't you know.
Speaker 2: I I do not have the answers on why you feel the way you Only you have the answers as to why you feel the way you feel about that. I'm asking you your personal opinion, which I do not have because.
Speaker 1: I am not.
Speaker 4: Uh yeah, people cheating like.
Speaker 1: Eric, you sound you have something you want to say, especially I mean, I don't know, I don't know what you're saying. But I don't even think you know you're saying.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I'm trying not to express myself.
Speaker 1: Then you didn't want us use your real names are you and.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna call you and Andres, are you afraid of I feel like, can I be on? Look, here's the thing and on this show, I'm not here to like, I'm not here to judge you for any whatever it is.
Speaker 1: You know you if you have, I mean, the chat is a different thing. They do whatever they want. But if you tell us your genuine thoughts.
Speaker 2: On on things, you know, I'm not I'm here to only tease them out of you and not you know, give my own personal.
Speaker 5: Whatever.
Speaker 1: Okay, how old are you? Oh? Yeah, go in and cheat?
Speaker 10: I mean whatever?
Speaker 1: Yeah, do whatever? I mean whatever you're you're hey, you know what? Look, can I bring up I.
Speaker 2: Want to bring up something I want to I want to let's do a let's do a quick let's do a quick thing here, Andres, how would you feel if you were dating a girl and she cheated on you? How would you honestly feel? Would you would you stand by.
Speaker 1: If?
Speaker 2: Like, because it's one thing, it's one thing if you cheat, and you're like, well, cheating's a natural part of the world. But if somebody cheats on you, do you also go well, cheating is a natural part of the world.
Speaker 1: Like how do you respond good? Great?
Speaker 4: I mean, like I guess, I mean I move on.
Speaker 7: I mean I move on from that first.
Speaker 1: Then maybe.
Speaker 7: Definitely move on to that first.
Speaker 1: I guess you wouldn't feel like shit, right, I was gonna do you feel salt at the time?
Speaker 7: I mean, like like like it hasn't everybody from that cheating at one point ever?
Speaker 4: Like I mean like everybody does, like even I have like you in in past relationship.
Speaker 1: I mean, that doesn't make it doesn't make it right.
Speaker 3: The only reason why I said if you're twenty two you can cheat is because, like you know, like when your parents tell you when you're in high school and it's like, man, I got this friend. His name is blank, and he's my best friend, and your parents say shit, like after you graduate from school you might never speak to.
Speaker 1: That motherfucker ever again.
Speaker 3: And I used to be like, no, wait, that's my best friend. Man, how could you say that. I don't talk to anybody from my school.
Speaker 1: I talked to one guy and maybe a girl who recently got married for me, Like they were right.
Speaker 3: And that's only a couple of years after you graduate from high school. So you're still in that kind of age where like who gives a fuck, you know, just be just have fun. I don't think you should beat, disobedient or lie because what people ever think about when you cheat is yes, exactly, but you don't want to get an STD and you also don't have a kid with some random girl. So if you're gonna cheat, if you're gonna cheat, I think you should just be straight up.
Speaker 1: You might even have a chick that might be down with the little thing that he was trying to do on the side.
Speaker 4: Of an open relationship.
Speaker 1: I'm not like a see listen, listen, andres I want to bring up another thing to you. Okay. So look, you have the desire to, you know, hang around with multiple people, It's okay.
Speaker 2: You know, look, it's okay. You have your desires. There's ethical ways to pursue those desires through means of communication, you know. And I don't know if you've have you considered that, have you considered the like, Okay, I can I can be with multiple people as long as I'm up front with all those people. And if I've you know, created a foundational relationship in which everybody is aware of of what's going on and and and whatnot.
Speaker 1: Have you considered that you know I have, but like, that's so awkward, dude, Yeah, do you feel awkward?
Speaker 4: That would be awkward as fuck.
Speaker 10: Go up to your friend and be like, hey, can I fuck your girlfriend too?
Speaker 1: See what he says.
Speaker 3: He might say, yes, Yeah, that was a nervous laugh because you you might be scared to ask, but you you'd be surprised what you.
Speaker 1: What you can get if you ask for it. That is true, I guess, bro, And if you really want, if you really want, if you really want to do his girlfriend, I mean like he might be like, take her.
Speaker 7: Take he's pretty balanced, but.
Speaker 1: She's a point star, so she's already used to being with other guys. Right, Maybe they have a chill relationship.
Speaker 2: Maybe there's like you know, she's open to her but listen, but listen, you're not Andres. All I will say is I think there's a way for you to pursue the kind of lifestyle that you're interested in pursuing in an ethical way. And I would just consider that. All right, Do you have anything else you want to say to Andres?
Speaker 1: I don't think he doesn't sound I'm not going to get into it. You don't saw convinced, you don't saw convinced it's not like you. Still, she was all right, I'll let you say one more thing and then and then we'll move on on dress. What do you want to say?
Speaker 7: She's like a coworker of a chick.
Speaker 4: I used to really like whatever.
Speaker 2: I undress, I'm gonna pray for you. It's a Jewish god. He's not the most active god. He's not the most effective god, but he's the one I've got. So I'll pray to him.
Speaker 1: We pray for you. Have a good night on dress.
Speaker 10: Please please fucking hung up?
Speaker 1: That is maybe the top.
Speaker 2: I would put that among the top ten strangest energies.
Speaker 1: I couldn't tell where it was coming. I couldn't tell if he was like with it or not with it. And then porn. It just was a mixed bag. At the end, he was like, I want you to hang up on him. He's like, yeah, hang up on me, man. I gave He's like BDSM Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was about to say, I think he's like statistic, statistic or statistics when you inflict the pain.
Speaker 1: He has a masochistic yes yes, yes tendencies on him.
Speaker 3: Yes yeah, something punishment, something guilt, shame. I don't know, shame, maybe he enjoyed maybe you know.
Speaker 2: What it is, you know what it could be because I brought up into the idea. I'm like, oh, maybe you could find a lady who's interested in like an open relationship or a polygamous thing or whatnot.
Speaker 1: But I think that doesn't satisfy him. I think the maybe the thrill, this thrill real probably is what he does it for him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the thrill of the fact that he's doing something he shouldn't be he shouldn't be doing is the thing for him.
Speaker 1: And that's why he wasn't receptive to the idea.
Speaker 9: Right.
Speaker 3: We tried to give him alternative things, and but he couldn't even explain himself.
Speaker 1: So I think you're right. I think you're right. I don't know if he knows what's what he's talking about, either, But does anyone know what they're talking about?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 1: How are you feeling? I feel great?
Speaker 2: You know, I keep taking calls.
Speaker 1: I think we should like, what the hell is going to follow that one? Alice?
Speaker 9: Hello?
Speaker 1: Hi?
Speaker 2: How are you doing?
Speaker 1: Alice?
Speaker 6: I'm doing great?
Speaker 8: How are you.
Speaker 2: We're chilling? We're chilling, Alice? Is there anything in particular I'm you know, I always I'm going to do a tangent here. I'm always trying to decide, like should I read what it says here because I already know what you want to talk about? Or should I say, Alice, is there anything that you want to talk about so that you can tell it in your own words?
Speaker 9: Oh? You can?
Speaker 6: You can't read it out?
Speaker 2: You know, No, I mean you are tell us eels, what is it that you want to talk about?
Speaker 6: Okay, Okay, Yeah, I was just sort of like considering for a while now to like drop out of school, drop out of college, and well start working at Hooters and like kind of work my way up using my fisteques to potentially do porn. Mm hmm okay, yeah, like I think I could, Like I don't know, Like I'm still working on it. That's why I'm thinking of like just starting on easy. But dropping out of college is like a.
Speaker 1: Big deal too, So so can I say what it says here?
Speaker 2: It says here that you you Okay, so it says you want to go into porn, but you say you're not ready yet, and you view a job at Hooters as like a way it says here to work your confidence up is that correct.
Speaker 6: Yeah, basically like sort of like a gateway, you know, like just getting used to like being looked at like that.
Speaker 1: Okay is that? And you say that's why you're not ready because you don't have the confidence yet.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm still like I have to definitely work on like being fully confident enough for that as well as like you know, my parents will not be very happy with that route if I.
Speaker 2: Take it, you know, so let me ask you what is the driving force? Like why, like tell me tell me why why do you why do you want to go into port Why?
Speaker 1: Exactly?
Speaker 6: Well, I just thought about it for a long time because, like to be honest with you, like like I don't know, I've always been told I have like big tits, so like I have gotten that kind of attention a lot, and I think it's just like a matter of time when I can like navigate my way to this capitalist.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: But besides, like okay, but besides, like you know, people telling you that you should go into it, like what what it's your own personal like what.
Speaker 1: Like do you do you feel like you would like it? Like what did you like what's your personal affinity to? Exactly?
Speaker 2: Forgetting about what other people are telling you you should do Like what, why do you feel like you should do it?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 6: I just I think it'll be hot, and I think if I'm sixty, I could like make good money off of like something like that I find hot.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's fair, I feel because I feel like about because what mildly concerned me was you talking about like.
Speaker 2: Build like you want to build up your confidence and ship And I was just like trying to make like, are you going into this for like the right reason?
Speaker 1: Reason? Right? Right?
Speaker 8: I agree for sure?
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I mean that's like sort of the debate I still kind of have in my head, Like there's two sides to it, Like I don't know, should I just keep going to college and hayteen school and like just not wanting to do that with my life, or should I like kind of risk it all and just try it out.
Speaker 3: If it's a passion, that's different than a hobby, right, A passion is like, Yo, if I don't try to do this thing, I'm gonna fucking hate myself forever. If you feel like that, that's a lot different than I could do this. On the side, you can still go to school, shoot a little porn, you know what. I mean, if that's what you want to do, that is.
Speaker 2: True, you know, very true.
Speaker 8: That's true.
Speaker 1: I guess you know, it starts your way up before you get to like bangros and should you got to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would I I you know, I would say the same thing to you that I would say to like I mean, you know, like like you know, like people who want to like whatever, like do music or do like it's anything. Everyone's always like, oh, I need to quit. I need to completely disrupt my life right right to pursue my dreams.
Speaker 1: Then I realized you can, like, you know, you can do both. I had three jobs before I left to make music.
Speaker 3: I worked at Guitar Center, I worked at Mexican Summer Records, and I worked at Sony Music. I had three jobs and then I quit all three once I had some traction with doing something on the side, and then I decided to do it full. So although I didn't want to do porn, music is my porn, I guess. So that's how I did it. That might work for you. Just kind of get your feeding to, you know, And I mean shit, going to school is cool. You can meet a bunch of people. It's actually more social than sitting at the crib and shooting the porn. So maybe you might want to like keep that for now, maybe a semester two, and then squeeze in the Yeah. Pun intended.
Speaker 6: That there's like a pressure like stay to keep doing what I'm doing, you know, get that like degree and like just go out the straight past.
Speaker 8: But I don't know.
Speaker 6: You're right, I should just go for it and like not completely disrupt my life. But I really, like, really like at school. So it's very tempting to just drop out.
Speaker 1: Well, what would you be studying in school? That's what I was gonna ask.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Oh, I'm studying psychology.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, so like I don't know about I don't know what it's like psychology. Do you know do you go to college? Yeah, what'd you study? Uh, graphic design and animation?
Speaker 2: Okay, I studied film And I don't know about you. I don't know about either of you guys, But I when I was in college, I maybe went to class for like two hours a day or something like that, and the rest of the time you have to do whatever. Ever, So like you know, go to class, get your homework done, and then sucking choot porn. That's if that's what you want to do. My whole thing was like, you know, I like you making sure that you're doing it for the right reasons, not because like you want validation of any kind from any outside source.
Speaker 3: Because the Hooters thing kind of scared me because the Hooters and never run like a good.
Speaker 6: But yeah, I guess it is slightly concerned. Oh no, I do care a lot about like what how me, which is why it's like like hard to decide if it's like the place you know right doesn't want me a porn star.
Speaker 3: You know, like personally, if I were to talk to someone that is dying to do porn, they'd probably say, oh, I love to fuck on camera, So I figured, why not get paid for it?
Speaker 1: You know, That's what I thought. It would be the normal like background resume for someone who wants to do it.
Speaker 3: Maybe they're stripping first, and maybe that's kind of like the gateway because they're like, well, I like the attention of that.
Speaker 1: I feel, you know what I'm saying, and then I got it to that. But Hooters they make good wings. I don't know if they make good points starts, Okay, yeah.
Speaker 9: I don't know.
Speaker 6: I just assume like seems to be like wear like tight shirts and like walk around looking for to be like totally get used to and then like but stripping. I didn't even think of that. That's like a good idea, you.
Speaker 1: Know, we're like we're killing it right now. Well, let's not a thesis of the call do whatever makes you however, Yeah, whatever it makes you smile?
Speaker 2: K is there anything? Is there anything else that you want to say to Eric the architect or to me a gecko? I guess you're also a geck. Is there anything you want to say to two geckos or to yourself, or to the chat or to God?
Speaker 6: Before we go, my wants to say real quick, hey, I love you so much.
Speaker 10: I watch you all the time, and I'm so excited that I get to see you right here.
Speaker 2: Alright, thanks man, appreciate your homies.
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 1: Oh fuck? I do that sometimes, right? And that was the end. That was that was that was we did it. It was rounding it, it was rounding itself out. I had no idea, dude, was right there. Yeah, that's cool, that's fine.
Speaker 8: You know that that.
Speaker 1: It's it's like people should do what makes them happy. I was just the reason why you know.
Speaker 2: I was saying this because because like I didn't you know, is it like, is it like a whole thing of like I need other people to like validate me. Or is the thing of like I genuinely like just genuinely enjoying sexual camera, then that's what.
Speaker 1: Please go for it. I don't know any points starts, but I'm sure they're like not I really like that shit. Yeah yeah, I really like that ship. That's why I want to do it. I mean, I look, it's it's.
Speaker 2: Like if you kind of got it made, we're like, you know, you don't run it because I know that whatever in that industry, I'm sure there's a lot of evils to run into. But if you avoid those and you can make money and you're living a cool lifestyle, I'm sure there's I'm sure that's a lifestyle that you could grow to like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I don't know if it's unforgiving it is or ain't no fiicient. I don't know. You've been to Hooters? Yeah, I've never been. The wings are really good, bro, the hot sauce is really really really really good. Okay, I gotta go somebody.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's funny. I didn't even go because like I'm trying to be perverse and ship. It's just they have good food, really yeah, for the price is really good. What's what's the best thing on the menus?
Speaker 1: Wings? Fries? They have Hooters in La Probably the ones I went to were in Jersey. I gotta go. I get some wings.
Speaker 3: They're like usually on like a boardwalk, like like one of those outdoor mall kind of things.
Speaker 1: It's like a Hooters.
Speaker 2: They had one in Baltimore, but I think it's closed.
Speaker 1: You got a lot of calls, man, Jesus, Yeah, we have, damn yeah, I have. We have fourteen thousand missed calls. That is insane, pretty crazy. Rosemary, Hi, how are you? Rosemary?
Speaker 8: Okay?
Speaker 1: How are you?
Speaker 8: Guys?
Speaker 1: I'm dandy.
Speaker 2: Dandy's a good word. Why just okay, Rosemary? What's going on with you this evening?
Speaker 8: Nothing really bad happened today. There's just a lot going on in my life right now.
Speaker 2: Well, it says here that you're wondering if you should not break up with but ghost your boyfriend have six years.
Speaker 1: Fuck, he's been saying he wants to marry her.
Speaker 2: He's been saying he wants to marry you, and he's been saying that he wants you to be a stay at home wife, but that he changed his mind out of the blue, in your in your words, in your words, what's going on?
Speaker 1: Deep?
Speaker 8: Yeah, Well, basically we've been dating since college, and to be fair, I did bring it up first, just full honesty here, by it.
Speaker 1: You mean married, and he I'm sorry, by it you mean marriage?
Speaker 8: Yes, yes, okay, And he said he was into it at the time, but he wanted to, you know, get through college and stuff, which makes sense. I agreed with that. And then he continued to talk about it, and he would bring up stuff like, oh, we should go here for a honeymoon, you should meet my aunt, and then, out of the blue one month I think it was August of last year, August September, and he just said, actually, I don't know, I changed my mind.
Speaker 1: No, I see, And there was no lead up. Well what do you want, Rosemary?
Speaker 8: Honestly, I'm kind of past the point of anger or depression, and I just kind of want to end the situation. But I don't feel like he deserves any respects in the ending. That sounds mean. I don't want to be mean.
Speaker 1: No, I don't think I mean just gotta do so you don't want to be with him, but you don't want to break his heart? Is that what you're saying?
Speaker 8: See, that's that's where my that's where my dilemma comes. I kind of do because I feel like he deserves it, but I don't. I don't know how to explain it. I don't because we have a lot of intimacy.
Speaker 2: You know, there's a there's a revenge seeking part of your brain. Is Is that sort of what we're hearing?
Speaker 1: Yeah, mm hmm, I see. It's a bit petty, little petty.
Speaker 2: What do you want, Rosemary like?
Speaker 1: For your life?
Speaker 2: Do you do you when you look at your future of your life, do you envision yourself being a stay at home wife or mom?
Speaker 1: Do you what?
Speaker 8: What?
Speaker 2: What do you personally want for yourself?
Speaker 7: Well?
Speaker 8: I didn't mind that at all. I was very into it. I have ADHD and autism and the nine to five was kind of burning me out quite a bit, and I wanted to focus on more of my freelance work. So I agreed with this. I was fine with this, so but I kind of feel lured into dumping my better job into being this m HM, just for him to change his mind.
Speaker 1: Where does he work.
Speaker 8: He works at He works at an accounting firm. He has a lot I hesitate because he has a lot of clients.
Speaker 2: M you know, Okay, here's here's my thing. Yeah is uh you know, Rosemary, I feel like, listen, you deserve to pursue whatever type of life you want, and what you don't deserve, what I don't want for you is for for your life, your your vision, for yourself, whatever it is, your lifestyle, your career, to be at the whim of this guy, the guy you know.
Speaker 1: You deserve to be in the pilot seats for sure.
Speaker 8: You know, yeah, I understand that. And I wasn't trying to like take the power for myself at all because I was making pretty decent money. But I don't know. I trusted him, and I kind of feel stupid for that.
Speaker 1: Do you love him?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Well, do you think you'd be happier without that love anymore? Or do you think that it'd be better too?
Speaker 8: At this point yeah, yeah, at this point, yes, if you had asked me like six seven months.
Speaker 1: Ago, no, Mmm, this is a tough one.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 3: I think considering that you don't you didn't mind making making that sacrifice when you're a better headspace with him, but you also love him, but you don't want to be with him.
Speaker 1: I think you maybe he would respect if you were just straight up and just say we need some space and then you can decide then if once you say that that you can make that space be two weeks or two years. You know, but that initial conversation can give him the option to make him feel like he has the power, but you actually do because you secretly know that this can be an extended break or it could be forever. It could be for a temporary it could be you might find a happy so I seek that time with another person that may fulfill some of the things that you want.
Speaker 8: I think that's valid. It's just kind of hard to trust him now because he was like offering us all these plans while he was thinking it.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: See see, Rosemary, if I were you, if I were you, I would really think I asked you already kind of what you want, and you know you said that you would have been happy being a stay at home wife, and you know I respect that and everything, and I think if I were you, I would really have a cute sit, a nice sit, and a nice think about where you want your life to go, and then definitively decide that and then say to him, listen, this is what I'm gonna do.
Speaker 1: This is my plan.
Speaker 2: I love you very much, and you are welcome to join me on my plan for my life. But I'm no longer leaving my plan for my life up to you. To you, here's what I want to do. You're welcome to fit your way into it, if what you want to do fits into it, but you're not in the control anymore.
Speaker 1: What do you think about that?
Speaker 8: I would agree with that. The kicker with that is I have sat him down and talked about this stuff and he always said that, or the most recent ones he said he just doesn't know and to not pressure him.
Speaker 1: Well, ship dude, that's your answer. Man.
Speaker 8: I'm just wondering if ghosting is too far.
Speaker 1: Why?
Speaker 2: I mean, that's that's not ghosting.
Speaker 1: Have you had the conversation you had the conversation ghosting is not?
Speaker 8: You know, I just kind of like want to pick up my stuff in my apartment and just be gone one day. But I also don't want to hurt his feelings that bad.
Speaker 1: You guys live together?
Speaker 8: Yes, Oh, that was a's important thing we lived together.
Speaker 1: Ah, that makes it, That makes it more interesting. Yeah, hm hmm. I'm here.
Speaker 2: Here's just what I would say. Okay, you you sound like you really want to leave again.
Speaker 1: I'm not.
Speaker 2: I'm not here to tell you what to do. But if you are going to do that, you don't want to ghost him, then like tell him what you're doing and then and then they just be out and then and then and then peace out.
Speaker 1: It's only ghosting if you don't say anything. Just be like, maybe you're just conveniently packing up or bag and maybe you're putting some stuff in a cardboard box and he's like, hey, what are you doing? He's like, oh, you know, remember we had that conversation. I think I'm just gonna like just stay by my cousins or something like that. Maybe you soften the blow by kind of like telling them that, oh, you're gonna go somewhere else for a while. He's gonna get the hand. He knows what the fuck he knows you you guys have been dating for that long. He's gonna be able to tell that you don't want to be be in this relationship anymore and make that transition easy for yourself. Don't make it something that should be extended more than it has to be. Just kind of get into you know, like I said, maybe you're just packing up some stuff and he's wondering what's going on. And then it makes that conversation even easy to have before you leave. You know, that way you don't have to reopen a band aid, just get the fuck out of there. But also, don't listen to me. But that's just what I would do.
Speaker 8: No, I think that's valid advice.
Speaker 2: Well, listen to Rosemary. Whatever you do, I listen. I really hope I try not to tell people what to do. Yeah, the whole thing of the whole show is like like talking through things with people. I don't want to be like, but I also really but there are some times like this is a great example where like I really do want to tell you what to do. Like all all I want for your Rosemary is like to take the pilot's seat of what you want to do. So I just before you know, listen before we go as we're winding this down.
Speaker 1: I just hope that you do that.
Speaker 2: I hope you have the courage to do that, and I hope that, uh, you know, you take your precious resource of life, and you you, you definitively put yourself in the driver's seat and not this guy.
Speaker 1: You come first.
Speaker 8: You're right, You're right. It'll be easier for both of us, probably, And I really hope he finds what he wants, Like I don't necessarily wish anything ill on him that.
Speaker 2: Mary, is there anything that you want to say to the computer before we go?
Speaker 8: You guys are great. I love your get thro suits and I hope you both have a great night.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Mary, Thank you. Wow, that's fantastic.
Speaker 2: Eric the Architect, I think I think, I think.
Speaker 1: That was what I think that was. Yeah, that was that was festive.
Speaker 3: That was Relationship advice is always hard for me, man, because uh fuck, we all in we all in relationships with someone.
Speaker 1: Your best friend is your homies, U S relationship. You know.
Speaker 3: I want to tell you to like funck over some dude that's like helping you pay your bills or some ship, and then you listen to me, and now you don't.
Speaker 1: You're in the street or something. So it's it's hard.
Speaker 2: I've always said, I like, I like, I try my best with the calls on here to like more so talk through situations than to like this is what you need, this is what then yeah, then be like this is what you need to do. But I real didn't feel for her because it's like like I would like, like I would just hate to be in that position where.
Speaker 1: Well she lived with the dude. I was like, oh, yeah, that's that changes it. I thought it was like I didn't consider the six years for a second. I was like, oh yeah, that is hard.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, I wish your good luck.
Speaker 1: What's her name again, Rosemary. That's a good spice as well, so she she should be okay. See this is I hear things like this and I'm like, you have a girlfriend, right, Yeah. I feel like relationships are tough for because I really like my independence.
Speaker 2: Like I like, when I was hearing her, I'm like, god, if it fucking sucks to have, Like no, I'm just like, it fucking sucks to have, like whatever your future plans for life, like you know, dictate like dictating upon another person. And also like if if I ever fuck up, I'm like, I I'm totally fine with bucking up and having it only affect.
Speaker 1: Me like when I have like like if I like if I don't do the dishes.
Speaker 2: When I live alone, Like, it's it's disgusting, and but I'm the only one that's the deal your ship. Yeah, I'm like, I'm okay, fucking over myself and you know, but it sucks when other people have to, you know, deal with.
Speaker 1: Deal with your ship. That's you know, totally. A lot was said. I was said, we had a quite quite mixed bag, you said of calls.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, this was great, man, Thank you so much for coming on the show. Is there is there anything that you want to plug, anything you want to tell the people before we go, Eric, anything you want to say at all?
Speaker 1: Ship? Man, folks, I thought I would be hot in this suit. I'm not.
Speaker 3: No, it's not that bad at all. I hope you can have even even more varied people to come here and talk to you. Of course, so this is a great platform to to be yourself in somebody else's body or another animal.
Speaker 1: That's cool as hell. And yeah, like I guess in general, for me, man, this is like one of the coolest things I've done in a while.
Speaker 2: Oh hell yeah, I'm jazzed to hear that. Man.
Speaker 3: Is this is a vibe and you know, this is really inspiring because i've't been on twitch in a while, so it's cool to see some some some people in the chat kicking it with with us. It's definitely the best music I've ever made at this current moment. So I don't really do a lot of stuff that's not music, but this hopefully could be inspired to anybody working on something creative.
Speaker 1: It's always cool to step away and just kick it. Of course, it's normal.
Speaker 3: I think, especially through COVID, it makes you feel like you have to work on ship all the time and you're like fucking up.
Speaker 1: If you're not this like busy person all the time, it kind.
Speaker 3: Of dictates like you're lazy or some ship because you want to hang out or because you want to party. And I think like as things are becoming more safe, it's good to have that balance, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's good to it's good to step away and I'm sorry. This is one of the reasons I really like having musicians on the shows, because it's like, if it's it's fun when like you're not doing your like normal thing, you're like an extra totally.
Speaker 1: It's it's cool to like, you know, experience that or.
Speaker 3: Do some other ship because all it's gonna do is gonna inspire you, man, because all the things that we're doing seem redundant without breaking it up a bit. And you know, I stay in the studio, you know, but.
Speaker 2: What's the when's the when's the new album coming out?
Speaker 1: I can't say the date? Oh you can't say the date? Oh okay.
Speaker 2: I kept I okay, I kept trying to get you because I know you're your manager. Was like, tell them the thing. I thought you had a thing you want.
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, no, I don't have I don't have a date. But it is future Proof the album, and yeah, it's gonna be a fucking show.
Speaker 2: Is that album's called future Proof?
Speaker 1: Future Proof? What is future proof?
Speaker 9: Man?
Speaker 1: Oh? Future proof is is a whole thing, right, Like Okay, Like I thought of it because like I'm into tech. Sure you're into tech too, right, And when you the computer especially yeah, right, so especially like when you're buying a new computer, right or a new gear. You know, let's consider like Apple computer or something.
Speaker 3: Right, it'll be like, yo, they got to stop computer at Best Buy and you're like, I don't want that ship. I want a future proof to ship. I want to make sure I put enough RAM and hard drive space in it. So that I can hold his computer for a long time. Yeah, And you know during COVID in the lockdown, I think I was investing in all this equipment, but I was thinking about like the equipment before, I was thinking about how it was feeling. And then I was like, well, how do you we future prove ourselves through technology? How do we future prove yourself as a human being? And then I was like, well, damn, we're ordering all this food every day. I hope we're recycling. You know, we're ordering all this stuff off Amazon. I hope we're recycling. I have all this free time, all the fucking time. I hope I'm learning a new skill. I am an entrepreneur, I'm a black business owner. I hope that I'm having all my legal shit right on the copywriting and trademarketing of stuff.
Speaker 1: That I put all this time money.
Speaker 3: I hope I'm mentally alright too, you know, with this meditating or do some shit like this is getting some shit up your chest, Like, hope you're practicing all these things because that's how your future prove yourself.
Speaker 1: And that's when I was like, ah for an album.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And then I just thought like, does one do that and I did the EP, but I think that was just a small slice of what I really wanted to say. And the album is showcases my journey through future proof of myself, but not a linear story. It's quite one that I think that people listen to the group probably want to hear from me something that you have to kind of like dedicate some time to do on your own, because a group has to sacrifice, you know, there's only one space for you.
Speaker 1: So when you have three minutes or four minutes of a song to yourself, there's a lot more you can say.
Speaker 2: Damn, that's that's a hot cell. I'm excited for it.
Speaker 1: Man. Yeah, I definitely I want I want you to hear it. So I'm not completely done, but I definitely want you to check out what I'm working on.
Speaker 2: Of course, man, I would love to. Yeah, and did hey listen if you want to make anything for the show, that would be sick. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Now the piano ship got me inspired.
Speaker 2: Beautiful, beautiful dude. Eric, You've been awesome, man, Thank you for coming on.
Speaker 1: Thank you man. Hell yeah, Eric, the architect Baby, let's go. The rep cat goes on the line taking your phone calls every night. The repink Cant goes doing his eye. He's teaching you house and live your life, but he's not really an expert.