Speaker 1: Welcome to We Talk Back podcast, the production of iHeart Radio and the Black Effect Network Talk Talk Talk to.
Speaker 2: We're just two unapologetically black women with an opinion who talks.
Speaker 1: What's up y'all? Thank you for tuning in for a new episode and we talked Back because show dedicated to your dreamers and chasers. It's not like a girl talk What's what? Women at a movie? What was the name of the movie? I like the people the women was working in like a call center and they do like sexophone talk girls six for this is your co host a j Holiday.
Speaker 2: That was That was the the mom from Bad Bad Boys. And they didn't bring her back, like she went through like a mental breakdown and she was all over running all over la all.
Speaker 1: I see in the videos are yeah, poor thing. Yeah, she's in our prayers. Damn it man, what's up, tam dam Yeah?
Speaker 2: What's up? How you doing? I love y'all, I love you Ajre.
Speaker 1: I'm well chilling out.
Speaker 2: What are you doing? Listen. I've been having like some mental struggles this week, like yesterday when I was because I'm back at work, but I have one foot, so y'all, I'm doing hair on one foot and I had to bring my laundry basket, my tools in my lunch in the salon and it was raining and I'm on one foot and they don't want to stop park in front of the building.
Speaker 1: So you had a handicap sticker.
Speaker 2: Yeah, are you driving now?
Speaker 1: Allegitly you have like you've been in a car accident and like an insurance agent watching you or something bit you.
Speaker 2: I don't know on the course.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you ain't getting no money about this. You got a lawsuit.
Speaker 2: My right foot is broken out, not supposed to be driving.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you don't. It's not like it's a lawsuit involved. That's what I'm saying. That's when you would normally hide using your shit, like you know, a lawsuit involved, bit you in your yourself? You bet a suit a bride.
Speaker 2: No, I'm just saying. No, I love a ride. I'm just talking about me. But you'ven behind the wheel, Like that's illegal?
Speaker 1: Why people drive with no foot?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you're not supposed to drive with a broke with a boot on on your right foot. Yeah, it's not. It's illegal. So I haven't been doing that so so, but I just had like a moment of like, God, what is all of this for, you know, like it's the reason. Like that was so hard yesterday. It was really like I just want to drop all of this shit on the ground and lay here in the rain. That's how I felt. Real. So, oh yeah, that was my weekend. How was yours?
Speaker 1: Shit? Cool girl? I finally have cleared out the storage unit that I had been holding on to memories for the last I put this stuff in storage in twenty twenty. Okay, So I finally emptied this fucking storage unit completely over the weekend, and I have so much relief now because that's like one thing off my mind. So now the two hundred dollars a month I've been spending on that, I want to join this fucking high low gym because they got hot pilates and yoga. So I'm gonna put the two hundred dollars into that now. But I had to wait until that really motivated me to get the storage out because I'm like, I don't want to spend that extra money. Plus I'm already spending this for a fucking storage unit where there's a bunch of rat piss on a lot of my stuff. So I ended up just giving most of that stuff away to the fucking Habitat for Humanity. But girl, a lot of emotions came up while I was taking that stuff out because when I put the stuff, and I was engaged, and I was putting the things in the storage because I didn't trust who I was engaged too. So I'm like, damn, I might need my things like I might, we might not make it. And here I've gotten rid of everything, but really I should, like I don't suggest anybody to store shit. Get rid of that shit when you move, don't ever store nothing.
Speaker 2: Bruh. That's why you know what I was realizing. That's funny you say that. And I might have mentioned this before on the show, but I realized how much I don't need that shit at all. Like I haven't needed like I haven't been back to the storage for one thing.
Speaker 1: You see what I'm saying. So we be accumulating all this stuff, like I do strive to be a minimalist, but I am like I hoard mail, I hoard hair products like it'd be certain things that I might hoard, and I hoard like trinkets and little things that I spent my money on. I really still want hold I don't need.
Speaker 2: I heard dick pics from exues like I still haven't made my p.
Speaker 1: We talked about that shit, but you can't get a man with that shit on your phone.
Speaker 2: Why how they gonna know?
Speaker 1: Well, I made a mistake of telling the nigga how I had a video of another nigga eating my pussy on my phone, and he was so irate. He was like, I'm like, listen. I he was very mad, but I didn't think that he would get mad. And my thing is like, I know it's in the phone somewhere. I don't really know where it is, but I know I never deleted it.
Speaker 2: When I get in a relationship, I'll discard of those things in a secret folder.
Speaker 1: Why niggas phones be full of titties?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like your dowary do. I gotta throw away my diary because I got a new man girl.
Speaker 1: This nigga was fucking with one time and we really good friends. He got with this well, he wasn't even in a relationship with this girl, but he was fucking with a crazy bitch and she put me in about ten other bitches in the group chat, and she started sending us our pictures out. This nigga phone. I see it this meme, these my titties, Like I took this picture that I know who I sent it.
Speaker 2: To, right, so you ain't got to send it back. Craz let's getting sings.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, anyway, that was my weekend. I'm finished telling y'all because I like about my fucking emotions because I need therapy a little bit the show. Right, So when I put the stuff in the storage unit, I remember how my ex was acting the day we moved these things. He was acting very short tempered, like he just didn't want to help me. You know what I'm saying. Mind you, this nigga has a fucking furniture moving company, so he has box trucks all that shit. The way he was handling my things, like throwing my ship in the in the back of the truck, throwing my shit in the stores, like, all that emotion came up because here I am with my new old nigga, and you got an attitude helping me move this shit out the storage unit.
Speaker 2: You have a lot of trauma associated with that relationship. Shit, it's not funny. I like, I hate that for you.
Speaker 1: No, I do, I do, and I be working through it. But you know, the reason why it's hard for me to let things go sometimes because I still be trying to figure out what in me deserve that wouldn't me like caused me to even attract this type of shit.
Speaker 2: I don't think you need to look at it that way.
Speaker 1: I'm telling listen, a lot of times we be looking for outside reasons about stuff, and if I was in a different space, that shit would have never fucking happened. DC.
Speaker 2: So it do start with us. I get that, but I'm sure you didn't. It didn't start out that way. I'm sure you wasn't being like verbally and emotionally abused by this person in the very beginning, and you just stuck around for more abuse.
Speaker 1: Our first date, it was a bitch knocking on the window. Okay, it was a bit outside pregnant, so you whoa, it's the fucking roller coaster. But no, I was saying this new nigga, my new old nigga that I'm with now, was having an attitude helping me move this stuff because I didn't want to post. I didn't want to just get rid of my things like I had nice stuff, like somebody would be happy to have this for free or one hundred dollars, right, So I didn't just want to give my shit away to some organization, don't she didn't have my bed listed right now for five hundred dollars. And I posted it on Facebook, but people were not responding fast enough, so I just went ahead and dropped it off. And he didn't understand, like why I was waiting around waiting on people to respond, Because I consider other people. I don't just be considering myself, right, so I don't had dropped the shit off, and then a bunch of bitches was hit me up like you already got rid of the bed, like yeah, it's going now. One bitch called Habitat for Humanity. But anyway, I was being rushed. It just brought back these emotions about me just not being able to ask for help, right, because when I ask somebody for help always it's like I'm being rushed or it's such an unpleasantry for them to help me. Meanwhile, like I help people with a smile, yeah, or if I don't feel like that shit, I say no, yeah, but don't yeah don't exactly, but you can though, But then you would have felt bad if I rented a U haul and drove up there by myself, because that literally the last when I put that stuff in that storage. That's really the first time I ever had help moving. I have moved across the country by my fucking self before. Ye, well, midway halfway across the country, you know what I'm saying. Like, I've always moved myself and God will send me like a person or two to assist. But I'm used to doing shit by myself. But don't I don't want to ever be in a relationship and feel like I still got to do shit by my fucking self.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because what's the point, because you're.
Speaker 1: Gonna have an attitude when I ask you to help. And it's not that he didn't want it help. I just wasn't moving quick enough for him and how he wanted to do things this is, but this is my thing, and I just need you to be patient really, So yeah, I just wanted to vent about that.
Speaker 2: Am I tripping?
Speaker 1: No, you're not tripping, motherfuckers.
Speaker 2: It's fair.
Speaker 1: Relationships is hard, are y'all? Dealing with everybody in they little idiosyncrasies just get to my goddamn nerves, Like everybody in their antics and it's just personalities. I'm sick of people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's hard. You gotta give grace and ask for grace in return.
Speaker 1: I don't ever give get grace.
Speaker 2: You probably just don't feel like it.
Speaker 1: Listen, you know some of those things I said this the other day, like off of the Hands, maintailled, I never talk about that shit. I can't wait for the new season. But that going grace, I love it. Uh, what's the other Let's go in grace in what you got going on? Man?
Speaker 2: All right, So I know y'all saw this, but we still got to talk about it. Cardi B while she was in Paris, she went live and she was spassing on off set.
Speaker 1: He's said, it's kind of triggering.
Speaker 2: He said to her, you my baby mama, I won. What does that mean? That shit is so triggering to me?
Speaker 1: Because it almost like and I and I feel like it might be triggering for women other women also, right, because we know these niggas be trying to lock us.
Speaker 2: In trap us.
Speaker 1: It's like, yes, me and while they be trying to sit us down intentionally, right, But Cardi B is obviously not a bitch that will sit down okay, pregnant okay, exactly be very like sit who down, I'm still doing all the things.
Speaker 2: He applied, that she got some outside dick while she was pregnant with the last baby, and her response and we don't know if it was to this, but the next thing she tweeted was and did.
Speaker 1: But you gotta do that to a nark. You can't ever let them feel like they got you in a crazy ass emotional state. You really gotta hurt them into submission. That's just like you gotta be. You gotta really use dark psychology on a narcissist. And that because that nigga man to put a post up and say people, everybody know I like you or some ship like that, like what, while simultaneously saying how friends and family warned you about her. Somebody should have worn cardy about you. I'm pretty sure the baby mamas were.
Speaker 2: It just makes me sad. Can anybody stay together? Can anybody be happy?
Speaker 1: I mean you could be. I just you know, I said you could be fake happy.
Speaker 2: Angela Simmons and Yo Gotti, I hope they stay together. I think, first of all, I think Angela Simms is a theo.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 2: Cover up for the thug that she really is. I had to right street niggas for real, I.
Speaker 1: Thought something over the weekend. Hold on, let's finish that with Cardi be right quick though. Okay, so yeah, Cardi b she did say and did. But then now in this most recent video, she's talking about how she found out she was pregnant, like she was going in for some cosmetic shit and found out she was damnar seventeen eighteen weeks pregnant. She was like, I was like, no, no fucking way. I only had sex one time this year. So the one time she has sex is when she conceived, so obviously she ain't fucked somebody else while pregnant.
Speaker 2: She said she was that was that was one time this year prior to finding out.
Speaker 1: She was praying, my girl ain't have second we just listen. I don't believe she did either, but I don't think any woman believes she actually fucked somebody. And this ain't the first time he's publicly tried to accuse her of bullshit, because last time he did it, he went on the Breakfast Club and said, I was mad. So you you embarrass your girl when you're mad, your wife, the mother of your children. That's what you do when you're mad. You can't reason with a bitch ass nigga like that. Okay, yeah, that's scary. But Cardi Party was like, you know, I'm too good for you. I was always too good for you, but I loved you. Like and niggas in the comments like a stripper too good for anybody? Yes, nigga, a stripper can be stole. Too good for you, right, y'all literally be in the clubs like throwing money on the strippers.
Speaker 2: Right, praising and worshiping them.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's too good for you. Yeah, but back to Angela Simmons, bitch, so this shit with Yogatti and like, uh, the young man who was just on trial for the murder of Dolph and now fingers is definitely pointing at CMG. M hm, bitch, let's talk about Angela Simmons dead baby daddy because you was the virgin and then you're in a praik.
Speaker 2: I want to talk about her?
Speaker 1: What type of and then now you like where your God who been after you since before you got pregnant, He wanted you like, let me look, I'm would get this nigga completely out the way, like you, we can't put nothing past these. Listen, dog, listen, people really think like celebrities or people with influence of some sort, don't. I could be a serial killer, and because I'm not appearing as one, I don't come off as one. But at night I'm out here fucking terrorizing the community.
Speaker 2: Most serial killers don't tell people though.
Speaker 1: But why not? Though? That would be the most brilliant serial killer. These niggas is definitely telling people their serial killers. And these rap lyrics, no, they entertainment.
Speaker 2: Yeah, some like all this Diddy ship like has made me realize how people be in our face telling us the truth and we believe in something else face eyes, Why I should?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so Angela Simmons might seem seem nice, We don't what do smoke? Angela?
Speaker 2: I don't c MG. Goonies over here, Them pastries had us food. She brought that gun purse to that ship to let us know what type of time she really all.
Speaker 1: You know, she wasn't playing with that.
Speaker 2: Gun purse, smiling at y'all, pointing it in the camera. Angela was like, yeah, come see bout it.
Speaker 1: Boosy and his daughter, okay, boot people be giving Boosy a heart Well, I don't know. People really don't give him a hard time. People love Boosy Okay for whatever reason after listening to his brother interview about him, like the things that have transparred between them with business and just family, and she's like that over the years. I don't really, I don't think Boosy is a good person. But anyway he might mean, well, he just doesn't know how to articulate like his feelings. Well or maybe he says shit exactly how to fuck you feel and which is most black parents, right, they don't give a fuck about your feelings. This is what it is. So he's like, you know, I don't want her, like she could do what she want to do, but you're not about to come in my house and contamidate contaminate the other children. Right. So in a way he's feeling he's feeling like he is having to protect as other kids because of her lifestyle. And she's a young girl herself, you know what I'm saying, Like she needs her dad and not she needs her mom. But they're not gonna always support everything you do, right. I think you children, adults need to realize that, like you need to be okay being who you are without your parents' approval. You're not gonna always get it, It would be nice, but not all parents is for that shit. Whatever. It don't even have to be your sexuality. It could be, you know, any other type of lifestyle you choose, or something else that you're doing that they don't agree with. They always gonna want what's best for their children. If you are you want grandkids, you want your lineage to continue, of course, you want your daughters to be with men, and your men and your male sons, your sons to be with women, of course, right.
Speaker 2: But he did make a public apology to her, you know, and say that he was sorry and that he loved her and maybe he don't know how to say things.
Speaker 1: He said that, so yeah, what can you do? At least he apologize. Absolutely, people never get an apology, Yeah, because I mean, I think this is a private thing. Also, I don't know how it sold over to social media.
Speaker 2: You know what. I appreciate, you know, these people sharing their private lives on social media because it gives us content for the show. But I just wonder whatever happened to keeping family business in the family. That's how I was raised, you know, I grew up like what happens here, We discussed here. You know, you don't take it out in the street. That's our business to deal with and maybe that ain't healthy. But I don't know if taking to social media, where there's a lot, there's probably more people who don't care or are rooting for bad things to happen to you than it is people who are on the side of goodness for you, you know, So I don't know that's weird to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I mean people always say why celebrities got us in the group chat, why they got the individual? Regular people be having a life on the internet too, that's just yes, we are.
Speaker 2: I guess we just talked about our whole shit. We talked about our vaginas, our six FLFE over here. So yeah, I guess you're right.
Speaker 1: It's therapeutic for me. But I mean as far as like putting like actual imagery of my whole life online, I don't think I'm comfortable with I'm not in that space to do that yet. But that's really where we're heading at. Like, so once AI takes over everybody's fucking job, because y'all know, the long shormance is, Shoreman's are picketing right now and it's because of a multitude of things, not just pay. So even them want to use AI, which I don't know how a computer is supposed to operate a crane. I don't know. Maybe they can figure it out one day. But once AI takes over everybody's job, you are going to have to sell yourself with social media like that is like how people regular day to day people are making hell of money on TikTok just being themselves every day. You have to I don't know, appeal to a group of people so you can make income. Like that's going to be the new barter system.
Speaker 2: M M.
Speaker 1: That's what we had jokes exactly. So as much as we don't want to be a part of this machine, like they keep forcing us, forcing us, forcing us there, So what you're gonna do?
Speaker 2: The red and blue pill, which one gonna take?
Speaker 1: It's a red pill for me all the time. But you know, if they come out with a little, uh, a little mutable, little pill, like a little in between, that's what I would like to take.
Speaker 2: I always like the middle, A little hybrid, always better.
Speaker 1: Can I get a little hybrid pill?
Speaker 2: So y'all over the weekend, AJ sent me this video and it was a court show. I didn't recognize the judge. I've never seen this particular judge before. But there was a white husband. Were they married, Well, this couple they it was a white man and a black woman and they produced a child together. And he was suing this black shoes, beautiful black woman because the baby. He said that he lived his life with pretty privilege pretty much, that he was handsome, and she gave him an ugly baby, and he was suing her because the baby was ugly. And she had had plastic surgery done to her face.
Speaker 1: I think she had a reconstructive surgery because she imagined like it reminds her of what happened to her parents. She's happened to her parents, so she's a new person now, right, So I think maybe she got into a car accident of some sort, because that's what the pictures look. Her face looked kind of distorted. So she had constructive, reconstructive surgery done. Beautiful girl, Yeah, beautiful baby.
Speaker 2: And the baby was beautiful to me too, So they.
Speaker 1: Her like, nigga, you don't even have a hairline.
Speaker 2: Who are you talking to? You benefit from white privilege, not pretty period twisted, that's what you benefited from. And I thought the baby was beautiful, you know so. But there was a case similar to this particular one and the man won. He won.
Speaker 1: That's because that lady changed her entire face. So the children came out this I think it was Korea and its South Korea or something. But the woman had like real cosmetic surgery done to had a whole new face. But guess what, you could change that face, but you cannot change that DNA bababic. So the kids came out looking like her old face, and he was handsome. He was like, man, hell no, ain't no wayis my offspring. Y'all think I'd be tripped, but I am not that selfish to do that to my kids intentionally. I don't like no nigga enough to let Rick Ross fuck me and produce like it's a fifty to fifty chance. I feel like it's selfish man. Y'all think I'd be tripped, But that shit is selfish as fuck to me, Like you love a nigga that much, you're willing to risk your kids' features, You're fucking their future up.
Speaker 2: This awful ages.
Speaker 1: It is the truth. Because we know pretty privilege is really a thing. We're not gonna act like if two people walk into a room, one's I guess general consensus would say, like, this person is handsome, right, and then this person not so much. Who you think that people are gonna gravitate to first before anybody opens their mouth. It's just an unfortunate truth.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well that's kind of it sounds similar to like back in the day great grandparents in the South being like, don't marry no man darker than you like that, because you're like gonna be harder if you're dark, merry lighter. So they was just trying to eliminate blackness from the skin.
Speaker 1: That's now that as mental health, right, because I think we are way more closer to just being in love with ourselves today then back then, And it was it was just a lot of different things happening at the time why people were that way and may have seemed easier to them for lighter people, which darker people They will say they feel the same way today. M hm, you know they might.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't necessarily pick my man, and my partner picks upon me it, you know, like or or appearance.
Speaker 1: So you don't want to find man.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I would love a fine man, but that's not the top priority on how I picked my partners at this age, it's not look how I don't want to know ugly like I don't some how you.
Speaker 1: Picked part not fine.
Speaker 2: For the most important thing that a gotta have is you gotta make me laugh. We gotta be able to laugh together if you don't. AJ just told me that some nigga I don't even know who this nigga is, she was hanging out with this nigga and he was like, yeah, ten went out with one of my homeboys. He said they had a good time and they went back to the house and he thought he was about to get some pussy. And she started acting out scenes from TV shows the movie Weird. Y'all, if you don't like that about me, we not gonna make y'all.
Speaker 3: This bitch is such a character like imagine, y'all listen any niggas listening to the show, Imagine you don't spend about two three hundred dollars on a nice ass.
Speaker 1: Dinn a date with this bitch. Right you get back to her house, you thinking, oh shit, she inviting me up. Were about to shit. This bitch starts doing a robot in the middle of the living room, imagine that, like that's who taby yep nigga told me his homeboy said, this bitch started acting out love Jones and shit like she was acting out different scenes from different black movies.
Speaker 2: What pussy, pussy, niggas, you're gonna get these these snips from movies and go home.
Speaker 1: I left my pussy at my homegirl house.
Speaker 2: This is a theater. You thought you were walking into my house. You walked to the into the theater.
Speaker 1: Whome fucking not job. Okay, listen, so that leads us. That's a great segue into the today's topic. Big bitch, is single really a choice? Are you single by choice? Are you a fucking weirdo bitch? I'm just saying both.
Speaker 2: Listen. What like If you don't think that's funny, it's something wrong with you. Nigga.
Speaker 1: All right, y'all, we'll be back after this commercial.
Speaker 2: Girl, I laughed about that all day yesterday.
Speaker 1: I've been like a month ago. I didn't mean to tell you that.
Speaker 2: But what makes it so funny is I don't know what nigga you talk about because I do that ship so much.
Speaker 1: You just get off a date like, okay, we're back from commercial y'all. But anyway, that's gotta continue. So you get off the date and this bitch is like chake, wake up, cheek, wake up, acting out the Titanic and shit.
Speaker 2: And for a real crime cry for a nigga insne action.
Speaker 1: Ship that is fucking hillarious stupid, because I like he's not lying, all right, y'all. So it's being single a choice? Like do I think that for women being single it's more of a choice than for men, as much as they think that they have control over relationships. I think most women can be in a relationship tomorrow, even some that people may think are not datable, right. I think most women got somebody in the cut that they can be with tomorrow while they're chasing the nigga that they want.
Speaker 2: But the men are so men who some men can't get a bit. There's men who have endless possibilities and don't want nobody, you know, So there's that option, Like I just I just say, ready, I ain't looking for serious face ass nigga. You know what I'm talking about?
Speaker 1: Like, uh, oh, what's the nigga? Uh fifty year old virgin?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm a fifty year old version.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'd be calling anybody like over forty, like men who aren't married or kids, I call them fifty year old virgin a forty ye old virgins. So I'm talking about David Banner and this. Oh yeah, yeah, I'm calling him the fifty year old virgin.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because he could have been married twice over, you know, but he just chose not to because why buy the cow when the milk has always been free, you know?
Speaker 1: Right? So for women, do we think that we actually control being single more than we actually do?
Speaker 2: I feel like yes and no, because I'm single. I don't like I could like sliding, like pick one of these niggas that's in my DMS and be like, hey, let's be together, and they would want to. I'm sure it's some in like, there's a lot of them in there that just wasn't buzzy, let's be clear, But there's some in there that would readily be ready to want a relationship and be serious.
Speaker 1: That's until they get you, though, right right, So then now they got to really experience you. So you still have to get to the point to where y'all actually get to the relationship. So sex might happen, dating might happen, and the relationship part may not ever happened.
Speaker 2: No, I think it's come in there that's definitely like ready to get married right now, and that may not work, but they're ready, you know. But then it's also I don't like I haven't enjoyed the selection, you know, like I'll go on dates and it'll just be something. And maybe we're too picky. Maybe we give up too easy, you know, because I know I'll have I thrown some good ones back. Yeah, but it just be for reasons that I just like, I get an itck, you know, like I don't like no nigga with no fat ass. I don't like niggas.
Speaker 1: With this, but like I don't like that, like no, it ain't the big butt though, but I don't like that little bookie at the bottom like that.
Speaker 2: But clapping when you run like oh boy across the state.
Speaker 1: But that's sometimes he looked like he got a fat ass. Okay, he shaped like his mama. Yeah, you can't be clapping through the house, you clapper, red boy, you boy, you clap a read.
Speaker 2: So that's you know that shallow though, you know that shallow. It's that shallow I mean kind of what us a person that is really good to you and really love you and do everything you want. But they ask clap when they the barroom.
Speaker 1: That's not shallow. I mean people are allowed to have preference. So I would prefer a nigga not have a super flat ass pancake booty. Okay, it don't have to be no fat ass, but it's not that I even like booty. You look funny with this no booty, like you look like sperm my nigga.
Speaker 2: No, you look like me with a ball head with that ass. So have I thrown some good ones back based on superficial things. Yes, I can't admit that I threw a good one back because he I was he can't. I let him come to my house. I started acting out scenes for the movies like I always do, and I remember my dog Diamonds. This was years ago. I'm talking about a four pound hua wha. She came out of her cage and he jumped put his sneakers in my couch, in my cream couch, jumped on the couch screaming like a bitch, and I was like, oh, no, you got to go.
Speaker 1: You can never protect me and scene get out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can't protect me if you.
Speaker 1: Study dog wasn't a little mean, but I'm not afraid of animals in any capacity, So yeah, you're dogs get like that when they get old though, they get like real irritable.
Speaker 2: But she wasn't even doing nothing. She was looking at him like.
Speaker 1: Is he well, yeah, stuff like that put your shoes on.
Speaker 2: Definitely made me send or be giving me the ick.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I think it do be like little little subtle bullshit that turned us off about people. Men too. I don't think men can pinpoint like a man wouldn't be able to tell you. I just didn't like, go, I betch you, like we look at all that shit.
Speaker 2: So in my single by choice yes and no, because there was one I can say one guy last year that I really could like he checked all the boxes I think for the most part, and he just was like, I'm just focused on my career and I know you want something serious and I'm not ready for something serious. So we just kind of like dissolved it.
Speaker 1: But I feel like when men in particular say they don't want something serious, a lot of times I feel like it may not be with me, cause then that same person ends up married have a kid. Like that has happened to me before.
Speaker 2: Right, that's where I take it as you just don't like me, you know, That's how I saw it, like, because I think if it was someone that you like, you might consider it.
Speaker 1: You're not gonna let them go. You're going to do everything to make sure they stay right, including committing today.
Speaker 2: So then when I hit them with the like, yeah, I kind of I see you as a friend too, he was like, well when did you start feeling like that? Like what fucking difference do it make? White questioned me, Yeah, like why you Why does it matter because you want to be the only one friend zoned somebody?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, so I was dating somebody last year prior to this relationship, and I haven't dating him. A couple of y'all saw him at the UH at the live shows battle Yeah not Stacyattle's what do you call him them? Uh? What kind of boots? The Chelsea boots? So you know, it was just weird, like our thing was weird, Like one minute we on, next minute you off like this nigga be down with on a trip. I took a bit out of town somewhere, and now you acting weird to me when you come back, Like if we just friends just be like that then. But it got to the point to where like we would hang out and all that, and I told him like, listen, I don't have no expectations from this. I don't have no expectations from you. Like it was one time when we had like this gap and then I finally we went out to he hit me up and we went out to dinner and shit, and that's when I was telling him like, hey, I don't have no expectations from you no more, Like my feelings are completely different now. It's like a fuck on you hang out, do all the things. But I'm cool, you know what I'm saying, and really like you a spaceholder at this point. Girl. He felt some type of way about that, like how you so, what do you? What space do you want me in you? Because there's really no middle ground on me. Either I'm on or I'm fucking off.
Speaker 2: That's the same shit, Like that's the same shit. When I said, oh, I see you as a friend anyway, he was like, oh, when did you start feeling like that?
Speaker 1: They want you to be madly in love and retarded, and then when you do, they call you crazy. I'm never crazy. I'm never delusional. I'm on whatever you're on, right, So I'm always meet a person where they at. So if I'm if if I'm feeling like you don't like me like that, why the fuck should I be liking you like that?
Speaker 2: Right? That's how that's because when I said that I ain't really feel that way, but you ain't gonna FriendZone me and think I ain't gonna offer that same.
Speaker 1: Right, we find ourselves like, really, what men? We actually like? We be hiding our feelings because it's always like a game, even at this big age and still trying to date, Like you really have to act like you don't like a nigga, You don't have to do that. I feel like I'm in a space now where I'm not doing that. Nigga. If I like you, I'm letting you know today, and if this is not what you want, you now have the opportunity to get the fuck on through. I'm not playing those like emotional like tug of war power and control games with anybody. I need somebody to fuck with me in the same that I fuck with them.
Speaker 2: But here's the thing. Then it's like, oh, hey, are you in La. I'm back in LA. I want to take you to dinner.
Speaker 1: Why why do you think I'm on hold for you?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: So we were going to have that conversation about do women are women happier single?
Speaker 1: I mean science point science points to, yes, most women are. This is actually an article from The Guardian. It says women are happier without children or a spouse, says happiness expert. So it says we may have suspected it already, but now the science backs it up. Unmarried and childless women are the happiest subgroup in the population. I mean, I mean it already just says less stress, right, Yeah, I think married and married and unmarried and childless women our stressors could possibly be just having to finance our whole lives by ourselves, and then also also stressing about hey, I might want to be married, I might want to have you. Yeah, so but is it going to kill us? Though? That stress isn't going to kill us, like you literally get fuck going to die from being married, it says, and they are more likely to live longer. And we talk about that a lot, And it goes on to say that and they are more likely to live longer than their married and child wearing rearing peers. According to a leading expert in happiness, speaking at the Hay Festival on Saturday, Paul Dolan is his name of Professor of Behavioral Science at the London School of Economics said the latest evidence show that the traditional markers used to measure success did not correlate with happy and it's particularly marriage and raising children. So for women like that's not necessarily like where their happiness lies. M h. And they might be getting the data. I wonder if they're getting data. I wonder if the data just all came from single women or women who have raised their families and maybe now divorced. Like I wonder, like who's in the study.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because that's it's gonna make a difference, you know, wherever numbers lie, because.
Speaker 1: A lot of single women who already did that, like maybe sixty divorced, already raised their families. They're like, I wish I'd never did that shit and I'll never do it again.
Speaker 2: Or some of them are like happy that like because I don't know no women that will give back their kids, you know. Yeah, I haven't met a single woman that it'd be like I give back my kids if I could, you know, but.
Speaker 1: They might not say it out loud.
Speaker 2: No. So, you know a lot of women like their kids are the best thing that ever happened to them, or they'd be like, but if I could have waited, or if I could have did this, I would have did that. You know, I've heard that before, but I've never heard nobody say if I could go back and do it again, fuck them kids. I've never heard a single one.
Speaker 1: I know. My mom always says like she always wanted children, but she never necessarily wanted a husband. But she knew she wanted kids. And I don't know if that thought process came after the failed marriage or is that really something she actually wanted, because if that's something you actually want to be manifested, exactly what you got? Yeah, children without a husband? Yeah, I mean she was married, but she I don't know if that's a trauma response to the bad marriage.
Speaker 2: I want to do an episode here soon. Un Let's get three mothers different generations, like older, middle aged mother and then a young mother, because I hear a lot of women saying that they felt like single mothers would a partner, Oh and then actual single mother. You know yea so so women who women who have partners and then a single mother because home, Yeah, a lot of them feel like single mothers with the person right there in the house with them. So I want to have a conversation about what that looks like. Yeah, we see, Like I feel like I've seen an influx on present fathers, But are they really present? Are they just present.
Speaker 1: Around around They're not really present? Because I think I think being a present parent looks different for some people. Like I have a homegirl. She got three kids and then she had two with her now husband, and so they have a total of five children also home, like youngest being two, three years old, four three, she's three. So she was like it was such a burden on her because I guess he just sees her as the mother, you know what I'm saying. But she needs help, right, Like I literally had these last for you. These are really your kids, my other three big Like, I really had these kids for you, beautiful, beautiful girls. I love them. But she she doesn't. He's not as present but in the house as she is with the cable, you know. So she she wears a lot of hats. They run a business together, they got the kids.
Speaker 2: And then that's the thing, and then it's still gotta work. It's not like, yeah, I get to just a.
Speaker 1: Lot of time. Men just think their one job is to work. But your woman works for you, she works for the children, she works for the house, and she might also work a job.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So it's just not balancing out, which is why some women opt out of that shit completely.
Speaker 2: Or resentful of their pardon you know.
Speaker 1: So the article goes on to say that it says, we do have some good longitudin longitudinal data following the same people over time, But I am going to do a math massive disservice to the science and just say, if you're a man, you should probably get married. If you're a woman, don't bother exactly, because we all still fucking okay. Let's be very clear. It says men, okay, as much as men say they don't benefit from marriage, it says men benefit benefited from marriage because they calm down. He said, you take less risk, you earn more money at work, and you live a little longer. She, on the other hand, has to put up with that and die sooner than if she ever then died sooner than if she never married. The healthiest and happiest population subgroup are women who never married or had children. He said. Other studies measured some financial and health benefits in being married for both men and women on average, which Dolan said could be attributed to higher incomes and emotional support allowing married people to take risk and seek medical help. However, Dolan said men showed more health benefits from time and not as they took fewer risks. Women's health are mostly unaffected by marriage, with middle aged married women even being a higher risk of physical way says, women's health are mostly unaffected by marriage. How is that? And then it's like kind of contradicting itself, with middle aged married women even being at higher risk physical and mental conditions than their single counterparts. So I think they kind.
Speaker 2: Of well, this is disheartening a bit.
Speaker 1: I mean, so you yearned what you don't have a lot of times right until you get the thing, and you'd be like, oh shit, right, Like I have a commitment phobia. I mean that's about everything. It is so hard for me to commit. Relationships might be the easier one to commit to, but even then it's like if you say, like this is what you want and this is the person you want, like you really have to get rid of self, especially when you get married and especially when you have kids. So are we now more just more selfish? You know, we only consider in ourselves because you literally are a fractured person. I think sometimes some mothers, mothers might feel fractured. A piece of the hair, a piece of down air, a piecea down their you know, and they just they are dying.
Speaker 2: Can't even shit by themselves if somebody's picking their fingers under the door, like god.
Speaker 1: Damn well, I gotta escort right now. Animals do the same shit. This cat escort me to the bathroom every time I don't, and she sits there over my shoulder in the back of the toilet, like all right, my.
Speaker 2: Dog does that too. But it's so funny because I think she realizes I need privacy, so she'll come in, but she'll turn her back a little back and turn around.
Speaker 1: No, and she'd be sitting on the back of the tiller. Child. Okay. So now, if you are a single woman, like you also spending more money than an average person, and you're also still making less money than men and trying to do it by yourself, I just.
Speaker 2: Feel like, right now, for the first time in a long time, every dollar that comes in is going to something. Oh my gosh, it's out of control.
Speaker 1: How much used to do you pay for car insurance?
Speaker 2: I used to. I used to hold on to a dollar a long time. Now that shit don't even touch my hand before somebody snatching it out of my account. Some auto paid.
Speaker 1: Gohead, damn you do auto pay.
Speaker 2: I all to pay most of girl.
Speaker 1: Y'all are very responsible. I don't pay my shit on time, But I don't ever want nobody to get that comfortable to just be able to take the shit out my account. Absolutely not.
Speaker 2: It's just it's convenient because I don't have to worry about being responsible for it.
Speaker 1: Like what if they taken an extra ten cents every year, I mean every month, your whole life, like you never know.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't have noticed. Yeah, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Like they could literally steal from millions of people because y'all doing auto pay.
Speaker 2: But when I take shit off of auto pay, then I'll go to the doctor and they'll be like, oh, your insurance is canceled. I'm like what, And then it'll be like I'll call me like, oh, you haven't paid since May, Like oh god, damn, my pay.
Speaker 1: Is That's how ateen t probably be looking at me, yad, because I swear to God, I'll be forgetting about that damn Internet bill.
Speaker 2: Just take it so I ain't got to worry about y'all lass, But that shit hurt. And one thing I won't do no more Klarna all the motherfuckers ca pay after pay. They can stuck my dick because after I wear that outfit, I don't feel like I need to be paying y'all that now.
Speaker 1: I was so pissed during the summertime when I went on vacation and I ordered all us throwaway clothes from Fashion over and none of it came for vacation and I after paid everything, So imagine having to pay and you know they only do store credit, So imagine having to pay after pay on some shit you done sent back. So are you forcing me to have store credit with y'all last?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's why I do not fuck with those after I wear it. I ain't paid. You should have.
Speaker 1: Afterwhear to afterwear service, Like how I can get back fifty percent of this outfit?
Speaker 2: Right? That is so ghetto? Yeah, So I don't even play with it when that's your first drop, though I was after paying something twenty dollars, they take it five dollars a week for me, Like, why am I doing that? Just give them the whole twenty It just was just like dumb. It made me feel better for some reason, like.
Speaker 1: It's some psycho Maybe that's another episode of child because it's definitely some psychology with after pay.
Speaker 2: Right, it just makes you feel like you're not spending the same amount, but you are are. And I'm mad, like, who took twenty three dollars? Just now pay? I know the fuck you, lie girl?
Speaker 1: I had a fourteen dollars ninety five cent after pay coming stupid. Yeah that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Five dollars a week, it's stupid. Just pay the twenty dollars.
Speaker 1: Just pay now.
Speaker 2: I didn't go by the philosophy. If I can't pay for it outright, I don't need it.
Speaker 1: That's usually how I live my life. I really don't use after pay a lot. I usually use after pay when I want to return stuff, like when I'm not sure about the thing because I don't want to time my money up and have to wait for a refund from y'all. So that's usually when I use after paid. When I don't like when I'm not sure how shit gonna fit wants to come. And Fashion Over is one of them places, child, but what they were return policy and just pisses me off. I won't do after pay with Fashion Over ever again in fucking life. But yeah, that's usually when I use that ship.
Speaker 2: I ain't fucking with them ever again. I'm sorry it made me mad, Like I wore that outfit two weeks ago. It's over, Yeah, it's over.
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't war that shit, So I don't know. I guess to go back on topic. Part of me feels like it is a choice when a woman is single, because I remember like wanting a relationship. I don't never do ever really want a relationship fall in my lap. You know what I'm saying, Like, I'll just pick one and.
Speaker 2: Just that's the thing. I have rouble. I have huge, huge trouble picking I don't you gotta come pick me and then I have to pick you back, and it's all for me to pick you back.
Speaker 1: It's easy for me really because I'm a relationship person.
Speaker 2: There you are, you'd be like, like, since we've been doing this.
Speaker 1: Only I had two relationships. I was engaged when we started. Oh right, I have had a couple of sub relationships.
Speaker 2: Don't get on here line.
Speaker 1: Those ship don't count though, because like I already knew it was looking stupid from the beginning, so I knew those situations weren't going to lead to marriage. They were just like little SpaceHolders. And they all like me right now now, Okay, they still want.
Speaker 2: But it would be very locked in and like you'd be like spending like significant amounts of time with these people.
Speaker 1: Because I ain't need one person, Like I don't like hopping around because I like fucking raw Okay, like I already said that before, right, we're gonna make sure we're good and we're gonna be having a lot of raw sex. I don't I need one person for that. I don't need multiple people for that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but even to just locking to be like around them that much, that like.
Speaker 1: Why see, like do you want a fucking relationship? Like how the fuck you not want to be around a nigga you like that much? It's not even a whole lot.
Speaker 2: Like it'd be fast. It'd be like y'all still together. You've been over there in two days? Dog, let me tell you you're like, yes, I'm here, and I'm like it.
Speaker 1: It feels good the grocery shop with a nigga, Like you don't got to carry the bag like it, like having a having a partner is nice. Sometimes that ship is weird to me. So so, bitch, you about to be single form, I'm gonna just go ahead and take you, because girl, you got to compromise at some point, not even compromise with another person. You need to compromise with your fucking self. Bitch, Like what.
Speaker 2: That has to happen? Gradually? If we grocery shopping, we skip some steps.
Speaker 1: I hate having the like I remember like feeling sad one day and this is when I was at my singlest This is why while I'm living in Charlotte some of the time, like I was single, single and I just used to like come out Walmart and it's pouring down raining, like why I don't have my nigga to pull a car up.
Speaker 2: No, honestly, that's how I felt yesterday when I was carrying all that shit down the street on one leg. I was like, oh, this is where I needed something.
Speaker 1: Should not be doing that, okay, so you should not be doing that by yourself at this point you should have a partner to help you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're right, And I like choosing to be right now that nobody is here to hold this door for me, nobody's here to carry these bags for me, like I'm just buying myself in the rain.
Speaker 1: We had a similar episode about this before, do you remember. It's coming to my memory now because you had seen a video online where this was a white girl. She was like, I'm having major surgery, and it just made me feel like, you know, I don't have I'm forty, I don't have a partner, And she was having a count on her sister and her mom. But what I told you then, like you still really can't count on men all the time, like when you're not feeling well or sick or surgery and stuff. They still don't always just know what to do innately like a woman would, So you probably still would have to depend on your mop. But it just feels good to have somebody that's concerned about you, right. I stopped. I stopped talking to that nigga, like rob my little single time, Like I stopped talking to that nigga because we had planned for me to come over to this house that evening and I took a shower. I'm like, hey, I'm about to be on the way once I got the shower. I got the shower, he wasn't answering the phone like. I immediately cut him off and he called me back. He was like, you don't have to drive down. I'll ub were you I accidentally fell as When it comes to me, nigga, you intentionally fell asleep. Because if you are liking me in any capacity and you're not concerned about my whereabouts, you don't like me. That's how I feel too, because you if you were getting a little tiny sleepy, you'd have called me and said, hey, I left the door unlock. I'm getting kind of tired because that's what I would do for somebody I like, so like it'd be shit like that. I'm out of there. Yeah, but but but your partner, you want somebody in those times of emergencies. Man, I can't keep putting my mama name down for emergency contact. And I still do, though I do too.
Speaker 2: I don't have no choice.
Speaker 1: I mean, I got a choice, but I still do. Because my mom would coming quicker even when we beefing, like she coming, yeah, guns are blazing if she needs to.
Speaker 2: But I don't got nobody else to right, But.
Speaker 1: Is that because that's what you're choosing? Is that what you really want?
Speaker 2: And no, I don't want a grocery shop with you in the first.
Speaker 1: Week my one of my first dates with one of the guys I was dating. Our first date was Whole Foods. Like we met, he came and picked me up from the house and we went played for the groceries. Yeah, he bought some of my stuff I needed to, but I helped him grocery shop.
Speaker 2: Oh, I mean, I guess that's cute.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you know I'm Eric Abadou with this shiit like I really be changing a nigga palette, Like you're gonna eat what I eat when I start fucking with you.
Speaker 2: I mean, I guess that is a cute date.
Speaker 1: We did go after a y'all to eat to a restaurant afterwards, but that was the initial thing.
Speaker 2: I think I might have commitment phobia. I've said this before, so I don't know why I'm talking about, Mike.
Speaker 1: What do you think that single women be afraid of though choosing wrong? But you just choose again. I guess that's my thing, right. Well, I don't really have a commitment for me when it comes to relationships, because I'll get the fuck on through, Like I know how to leave.
Speaker 2: Now that's the thing I don't know how to do.
Speaker 1: Oh bitch, I know when I be locked.
Speaker 2: In, I be locked in, Like where are you going? This is took forever. This is because it takes so much for me to pick. Once I pick, I'd be like, this is my forever person. I'm willing to go through the turches with you.
Speaker 1: Well, i'd be like that too, which is why I'll leave. But it still takes some time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that's the thing. I don't got time, So it's easier for me just not to pick a motherfucker.
Speaker 1: But you do have time.
Speaker 2: I don't feel like I got time to be playing with these niggas. I'm gonna end up. I would be like Angela Simmons out here, I'm gonna take y'all out. I'm joking. I'm joking, y'all.
Speaker 1: I'm joking, like that's the that's gonna be the running joke. Watch I watch how Angela Simmons your ass.
Speaker 2: Playing with that purse? You thought that was the purse?
Speaker 1: Y'all? We love you. Probably be in the bedroom talking real greasy about people like y'all fucking I'm gonna put y'all.
Speaker 2: I'm calm down because that ship might be real and I ain't got time for Angeloce to pull up on me with.
Speaker 1: Shame. I'm gonna do ass like Angela for damn power, get jazz and low corner somewhere there.
Speaker 2: We love.
Speaker 1: You, look good, girl, but we know you don't know zimpic quit playing in our face.
Speaker 2: Everybody who been like thick or fat for a long time and now they just like I have together.
Speaker 1: Like so the one thing with Olympic. Okay, let's go into that right quick, and then we're gonna wrap this sh up. Listen, I'm gonna tell you, I'm gonna be honest. Okay. I am type jealous of people taking ozimping. I'm not jealous about the side effects of that ship because I'm not dying to be skinny, right And I know that it does help your your metabolic system, you know what I'm saying, Like hormone issues. It helps correct things. That's what gets you to start losing the weight. But sometimes your doctor stops are swabbing you that ship like now you're gonna nobody I know who is taking that ship has sustained the weight loss. They all earned it back with anything else because it's lifestyle, so it's really just changing your mind, right, So I'd rather just keep working on that.
Speaker 2: Then A lot of people like when I saw that there's an Olympic butt because it's not doing.
Speaker 1: That Olympic face.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all sunk in mm hm.
Speaker 1: So it's a goovi ozempic semic glue class, semic glue, semic glue tide I got. All of them are all the same g l g l C one or g l M something real sick.
Speaker 2: Some people even have died.
Speaker 1: So I just stummay issues. It's messing with people's digestive system and they kids, yeah.
Speaker 2: Growing up, like every time they take it, they throw up for two days straight. Y'all pitches look good, y'all look great. Y'all look great.
Speaker 1: Y'all look great, but face a little something in but you look good.
Speaker 2: Gone completely gone.
Speaker 1: I ain't bitch because when my clavicle be popping and like my little hip bone, I know I look good. I ain't look like that in a long time. But I'm just telling you, like those are the those are the things I like to see to know that the bitch is fine.
Speaker 2: I just want a yall line. That's all I want in life. Everything else I'm okay with.
Speaker 1: Shouldn't mine disappearing. Look at that fat ass face. I'm working on it though. I'm gonna start doing Korean fish exercises.
Speaker 2: So get paid.
Speaker 1: I have gotten. Uh. They do acupuncture in the face and stuff, so you could do that instead of doing BOLTOKX, that helps. What it does? It helps with the muscles in your face.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not why both talks me.
Speaker 1: I got a good ass acupunctural lady, acupuncturist, a little Asian lady, and she don't play the radio Chad. She can put them boo bloop bloop. Okay, close your eye, turn the light off to leave your ass, bitch, what's your last last peck? A nigger? We said this the other day, like listen, it's like, I don't think no woman is really single by choice? Y'all say, y'all are I really? And I feel like the ones who are single by choice are the ones who have already had the families or failed marriages and things like that. And they're like, I'm not, you know, risking my mental health. But that shit no more. I feel like all of us want reallylationships, men and women. All of us want to be loved. We want to find our person. It just might be a little harder. Maybe you need to move around to different someplace else, to another city to find a person a different race. Yeah, different race, you know what I'm saying. No, no, white grass ain't always greener. But but maybe maybe you gotta try that to find out, you know who, who's your actual person? But you gotta you gotta try, don't just it's my choice. I'm single. I don't think so. I don't think that. I don't believe most women are single by choice.
Speaker 2: I try, I just don't try very hard.
Speaker 1: Or like the men that you think that you want, they might not be attracted to you, or they might haven't seen you yet. Right, so we we. But you don't know that person until you know them. So the options that you do have, you need to try one.
Speaker 2: Of those.
Speaker 1: And see what that. No, they might be missing your blessing.
Speaker 2: No, I do. I think the people who I have access to you know, but it just don't be.
Speaker 1: My problem is only like men who I know will die from me. How do you know because I know what niggas gonna kill you over me. I know you just you just be knowing. So I be sticking with niggas that I know that a crash out for me, not really crash out, but like if shit get real, I know that I'm protected. I'm attracted.
Speaker 2: I know like that. Like there's this one guy in Charlotte that I know if I call on him, like if something happening to me, if I call on him, he gonna he got that whole place.
Speaker 1: That's what I that, and that's what I that is what I'm attracted to.
Speaker 2: I am attracted to protect the same time, I think I could get double back select too if I was in a relationship with this niggas. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Oh now, so he's just ready to do whatever. Just he just needed reason. I like calculated men. Yeah, but I think when you get married to somebody and or you really love somebody, you are taking their life into consideration as if it were your own. So I need you to care for me like you care for yourself. So that's what I'm attracted to. So if I find that in a man, I'm more inclined because even the crazy they go I'd be talking about I know he would have died for me. Yeah, you know what I'm saying. He is his personality just we was clashing. Otherwise we were very good friends. We just wasn't supposed to be in a relationship together sometimes that Yeah. Anyway, that's my last last. Do you have anything for the single ladies?
Speaker 2: Apparently we better off single ladies, So keep doing you, baby, period. And I have one more last thing to say, Angela Summits, this was all jope. Please don't hurt.
Speaker 1: Us sitting up CMG goonies over here for fifty bands. Goodness, all right, kick it all right, y'all. If y'all enjoyed this episode, we appreciate you so much, even the shit talkers. Okay, we love y'all even more baby because you're paying attention. Okay, So if you enjoyed this episode, y'all tune in every Thursday on the Black Effect iHeartRadio app or wherever you get your podcast at. This is your co host, AJ Holiday. That's Big AJ, not the little one. What's up?
Speaker 2: It's official Tambama on Instagram. Y'all follow me now. Remember to speak now and never hold your nigga because I'm trying to get with you.
Speaker 1: Better hold your nigga. All the good niggas actually married. So your your husband might be married to another bitch right now. You just gotta wait for that divorce.
Speaker 2: But when they get but when they come back, they be jaded.
Speaker 1: No, man, married men are actually good people to be in. The men who have been previously married. Married men are good people. They're used to marriage, They're used to being with somebody. They are relationship prone people.
Speaker 2: So you might need to find a divorce they be jaded.
Speaker 1: I don't think so. All the time.
Speaker 2: A lot of divorcees be like, I never do it again, and they be.
Speaker 1: Saying that whole time, trying to find a wife. Yeah, get you a retired military nigga. Bye y'all, bye bye. For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to your favorite shows,