Speaker 1: Hello Scott, Hello Andrew. Welcome to another episode of Chat.
Speaker 2: Today's Wednesday, October nineteenth. This is a little cock eyed. Yeah, oh okay, how's that?
Speaker 1: I think it's better?
Speaker 2: All right, There's many things that we need to talk about.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: First of all, it is so hot in this studio.
Speaker 1: Brutally hot. It's not even hot, It's like bomby.
Speaker 2: This is going to be a shorter episode because I'm dizzy. Quite frankly, it's seventy seven degrees in here. It's usually sixty nine.
Speaker 1: Should we open up the door?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Why?
Speaker 2: Because then all the noise outside. People are in this building are very loud and obnoxious, and they just yell and scream and laugh and go crazy shenanigans.
Speaker 1: Crazy shenanigans.
Speaker 2: Yeah so, and I don't I know how I'm drinking hot coffee right now?
Speaker 1: Well? They say hot like no, Who's day? Hot things?
Speaker 2: Whose day?
Speaker 1: Yet? You are the king of I heard or we've been getting complaints of.
Speaker 2: By the way, So I was just in the hallway.
Speaker 1: Hot beverages, they say, on hotter days, like a soup or something. You can use that to somewhat like it's regulating your body temperature or something so okay, I was. I had a hot tea in the desert when I was in Morocco.
Speaker 2: It's almost like onions in here. Now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I had a scallion.
Speaker 2: You're disgusting.
Speaker 1: I could eat a whole scallion by myself.
Speaker 2: Onions they call those green onions and scallions.
Speaker 1: They give me a candy corn.
Speaker 2: So anyway, I was in the hallway looking for one of our engineers with while I was drinking this coffee, and I walked down toward the AM station and as I took a sip, I got a whiff and a mouthful of somebody's perfume that was so strong that I spit coffee out in the hallway because I choked on the perfume as I took the sip of coffee and I just sprayed coffee out in the hallway. I choked.
Speaker 1: You are literally the most dramatic human.
Speaker 2: It was dramatic.
Speaker 1: Yes, I choked. I couldn't hold it in. I couldn't hold it in. Let's break the story down. Uh huh, you're holding coffee.
Speaker 2: Yep, I'm picking a sip up and I'm you kind of inhale as you take a sip and you inhaled so much that you had to go. Yes, there was very There was very strong perfume that somebody was dramatic. No, it's the truth. Just somebody that I must have just walked by with loads of perfume on. That was gross.
Speaker 1: If you're watching this right now and I ate it in the comments, please tell us is Scotty being dramatic?
Speaker 2: Was I have to do a dramatic That's what happened. There was nobody there to witness it. It's not like it was everybody that could be on stage here I'm gonna play.
Speaker 1: I was alone it just as it's so baffling that we're gonna inhale that much for fume that you have to spit out your cost.
Speaker 2: It was overpowered. I choked on it. I choked on the fragrance. You don't think maybe you choked on the coffee, No, because I hadn't drank the coffee yet. It was I was just passing my lips as I choked on the fragrance and the liquid split flew out. It's spewed, okay. Anyway, By the way, the look on your face in the bathroom just before was priceless because Andrew and I walked into the bathroom and there was a rando do that we didn't know peel him? Who was that?
Speaker 1: He works over? He's show he works over at breakfast club.
Speaker 2: Oh, I didn't know who he was. So he came to use our bathroom when he has one down by him, I see. Anyway, I didn't know who it was. Anyway, so Andrew was about to go to the urinal next to him, and he made a face like eh, and then went into a stall instead.
Speaker 1: Urinal etiquette, I know, even though there is a divider, I still I went right into the stall. If I know the person very well, then I'll do it. But for the most part, I pretty much like to stay.
Speaker 2: So you only talk to people, you know with penises in their hands. Is that how that works?
Speaker 1: You know, when you phrase it like that, it enters a weird territory I wasn't thinking about. But it's more just like, hey, if we're we're chatting, we're chit chatting, we're going to the bathroom and then we stand next to each other versus. But I also like, if I walk in and you're peeing, I'm not going to actively stand next to you.
Speaker 2: I'll go to a stall there was me, you would No, I'm not a meat gazer. No, it doesn't matter about that.
Speaker 1: It more is like if we walk in together, okay, we'll continue our chat versus me going into a stall and being like and then but like.
Speaker 2: Like when Skiy's in there, I go next to him, I don't care. But if it's someone I don't know, I will go on a stall.
Speaker 1: Even if I know somebody, I like to stay apart. Okay, unless we walk in together and then it's you you're chatting, And is it.
Speaker 2: A complete it's a complete abomination. When there's no divider, it's so rude. God, when the urinals are literally next to each other, Oh my goodness, and there's no divider. I do that little turn, you turn a little bit.
Speaker 1: That's every sports arena.
Speaker 2: Because I'm sorry, but your eyes, you have what's that called the your vision is that when you see on the sides, well, what is it called, what's it called peripheral peripheral? Right, your peripheral vision, you see it even though you're not looking at it.
Speaker 1: But also at some point it's just kind of like nobody is actively trying to look at your penis. I don't know about that, oh, here we go, snotty hot stuff. Hey, everybody wants to look at this.
Speaker 2: I don't mean me, I'm just saying in general, I'm sure there are people that are like, eh, okay, okay.
Speaker 1: But the same way that I started off this whole conversation with people have said you should drink hot things, and you're like, who are the people? Who are the people that you think are actively when.
Speaker 2: Your eyes I've seen eyes like when you go to gazing. Yes, when you go to a sports venu or something like that and there's a bunch of drunk guys in there. Every once in a while, you'll feel eyes on you.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, I don't notice the eyes, Scott, I don't know what to tell ya. You can feel the eyes, I really, you know, you got to be and if they look, what's happenings?
Speaker 2: Nothing, nothing, but they're gonna go home and tell their wife. Dude, I was next to this dude and he was like, I'm packing compared to him, you should be so happy or whatever.
Speaker 1: You know, so you really think this it's possible. This is absurd to me. Why nobody cares? This is what I've learned. I feel at thirty one, nobody cares. Thirty one, yes about ninety oh thing dong forty seven?
Speaker 2: Oh last week you said I was forty six. When you make up your.
Speaker 1: Mind, yeah you're forty seven. Anyway, nobody cares. So every time you think that like a situation super embarrassing, chances are nobody saw it. Or b they saw it and they moved on with their lives.
Speaker 2: Oh, I get it. I don't think anyone's actively seeking anybody out because they saw their junk at a urinal.
Speaker 1: But you just said. The story is they're gonna go home and be like a pecket compared to this guy. You should be happy, wife.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty sure at some point in my life I said, oh my god, there was a dude's standing next to me and that thing was huge.
Speaker 1: So then you're the meat gazer, not on purpose. Okay, you can't accidentally see a penis, Yes, you can. Peripheral vision, Scott, You're right, like right now, I see you. I'm not looking at you, but I see you, Scott.
Speaker 2: I see you over here. I'm not looking too but.
Speaker 1: Like as I'm peeing, it's gotta be like a pretty big thing in the peripheral vision for me. To be like right that way you can, yes, Scott, Okay, admit it. You looked at a guy's junk in there.
Speaker 2: I think everybody has at one point in their life, not on purpose, but just your eyes just go oh.
Speaker 1: Could it not be on purpose? You have to as you're peeing, well, well do you pee looking at the wall?
Speaker 2: I generally look at the wall. I will look forward. That's why it's not when they have ads. I like when there's ads or screens or something. You can look at screens.
Speaker 1: Where are you going to the bathroom?
Speaker 2: Used to put newspaper like comics up there. There's like this this clear thing, the little plexiglass thing. They slip a newspaper in sometimes what well, places like bars and stuff.
Speaker 1: They had that in near my parents' house. Yeah, and they used to put like the front page of the newspaper. You go to like a bar and there's an ad like for Ladies Night or you know trough urinals.
Speaker 2: Oh forget that. That's very big long. It's like a giant bathtub. Everyone just pisses in and then there's ice in it. Why do they do these? I because to me it's like it's a get to like melt the ice. I want to try to melt that one piece. And then there are those other places that have like the fake fly in there and you're supposed to pee on them. Yeah, the toilet flies.
Speaker 1: Going to the bathroom that you have, all these fun things.
Speaker 2: Well I've seen those in Mexico for sure, but some places here have it. They're they're pipe flies, and they're actual, real things, and you think it's real, so you try to pee on it, but it's it's just on the it's on the urinal cage. I try to peel. Yes, you actively moved your body to do it. Uh huh, It's just it's just like a little painted on the urinal cake thing.
Speaker 1: Well, you're also not someone who goes number two in public places?
Speaker 2: Yes? I do. I do it here every morning.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it has to be by yourself yet, correct, got it?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I will stop if somebody comes in.
Speaker 1: Do you ever do like on planes?
Speaker 2: Never? Not on a plane ever? Nope? Ever?
Speaker 1: What about airports?
Speaker 2: Every time?
Speaker 1: Every time?
Speaker 2: Every time?
Speaker 1: Right before we leave? Really nervous stomach, always interesting, no choice. You get bubble guts.
Speaker 2: Yep, and that's where my left one dips. I don't know why the airport bowls are just the water level is either high or the ball is lower or something like that. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Here's what I don't understand about bathrooms. The door, like the gap that they leave on the stalls. Why are you leaving like this much space?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think it's meant you mean on the in between the door up top and bottom, up top and bottom and bottom. Well, they have to leave some space.
Speaker 1: It just close me in.
Speaker 2: It can't be It can't be completely closed because the door will scrape on the floor. I mean it needs to be a little bit lifted. I'm talking like this much. I guess it's so people can see if there's somebody in there.
Speaker 1: It's locked, So what's the point.
Speaker 2: Sometimes people look under, you know, like the cleaning people will look under. I've seen people look under to see if there's feet. Plus, you know, if there's a suspect that hides in a bathroom stall, they have to see if there's somebody in there, so they look under the door.
Speaker 1: This is the most crazy, like what door propaganda I've ever heard of them? The doors because criminals are hiding out to that's right, and creeps need to be able to look over.
Speaker 2: So, I mean, you know, is Big Door paying you?
Speaker 1: The Big Door company.
Speaker 2: Like, there was one time a couple of weeks ago where I was here in the bathroom and Josh peered over the top. I'm like, dude, what are you doing?
Speaker 1: Oh? He was probably just trying to mess the Honestly, last time I'm ever in a stall with you, I'm always convinced you're gonna like throw something over.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I do, yeah, I know or under Yeah, that's why they leave it. They want people to play games.
Speaker 1: Big Door has said, yeah, exact, kids need to play games in the bathrooms and criminals can hide out if you shorten the door. So privacy is not a thing that's right in other countries it is. It's like a whole stall. There are some places that have no doors at all. It's like, you want to go, you gotta go. That's honestly, squat toilets. Have you ever used one?
Speaker 2: I don't think so.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you that was culture shock for me in China.
Speaker 2: You mean like where your butt doesn't touch anything.
Speaker 1: You literally it's this big of a hole. Yeah, they have a waste paper basket that I know your dirt's and you squat and it justoop bad. I can't that it. It's it. Squatty potties are great for that reason.
Speaker 2: It trains you.
Speaker 1: Well, it simulates if you're squatting, called squatty potty.
Speaker 2: You know, there are some countries in this world where you're not allowed to flush paper down the toilet. You throw it in the garbage can. Yes, I can't dispose of all. I can't fathom that. Yeah, that's disgusting.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you something, not to get gross detail, but in China. In China, I remember I was in a KFC ugh and the only urinals that they had available were squatty potties.
Speaker 2: And I don't understand.
Speaker 1: It wasn't great for me.
Speaker 2: I don't what you're a squatty potty urinal?
Speaker 1: Well no, no, no, stall Oh it had just the hole and I was like, oh god.
Speaker 2: I don't understand this. There's no flusher.
Speaker 1: They do have a flusher, but it's not like our piping that's like large enough to hold it, because then you're cramming things into the hole.
Speaker 2: Ew.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I will say this too in the bathroom. Just now, what idiot is in this building that they clump up everything and then just shove it down the wad up paper towel. Who does that?
Speaker 2: Like, if do you do that in your house? If you don't do it in your house, why would you do it anywhere else? Like it's so cool to you first, So what are you using paper towels for? In the stall?
Speaker 1: Not even using paper towels. I'm convinced that they just are taking roll wipe roll.
Speaker 2: No, it's a wipe, it's it's the actual bifold paper towel. I've seen it. There's stuff. There's one dude I know that he puts a toilet seat cover on and a stack of paper and a stack of paper towels on top of it, and then flushes the whole thing into clogs for days.
Speaker 1: It's insane. It's so insane.
Speaker 2: By the way, did I tell you that happened to me a couple of weeks ago?
Speaker 1: Toilet clog?
Speaker 2: I was in there? Did I tell you the story?
Speaker 1: Hold on, we'll be back. What we got to come back? After break? Oh it's hot today. We'll be back right after this, after this, after this, no this, no this.
Speaker 2: And I'm back. You can win. I don't care, So I'll get you next commercial so this is it's it's pretty much similar to the story that happened with my friend Matt when we were on the bike ride. I told you that a couple of weeks ago, months ago, whatever it was. So it was in here. I don't want to get gross, but I was in here and I did what I had to do, and I flushed the toilet and the water started coming up, and I was like, oh my god, Oh goodness, and for whatever reason, when it stopped, I tried again. So the water came over and it went everywhere and it wasn't just water, and of course, just at that time, the cleaning guy was in there. So I was like, oh my god, Oh my god. But I had to get out because the water was coming up, Like oh my god, oh my god, Oh my god. What do I do? So I opened the door and I'm like, dude, I don't know, this is clogged. I'll let the building know. And I just walked out. But thankfully it was a like a substitute guy. So I never saw him before and I never saw him again. But I was so embarrassed, so embarrassed because some idiot put paper towels in there before me.
Speaker 1: It's just I don't understand why we feel the need to shove these paper products down the toilet, like, grow up, literally, just grow up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you would never do that in your own homes, like they're back in high school putting pineapples down the ball.
Speaker 1: It's just insane to me that we work with pineapple like the fruit.
Speaker 2: No, they're fireworks. Oh pineapple fireworks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was a good one, Scott, I wasn't a joke, dick. Wow hmm.
Speaker 2: So let's get off the toilet talk, unless so you have something else to add. I hate the hand dryers. Hand dryers use. Hand dryers are stupid, useless, useless, useless, and I don't want to touch the door anymore to get out. Put the damn paper towel thing right by the door, so I could take the paper towel and then open the door. Then there should be a garbage can right there.
Speaker 1: Or just buy the things that they have on the doors now that you put your foot on.
Speaker 2: I love that, yeah, Or I just do my shirt. I'll do this, No hate that, but then I have diary on my exactly there's charticles on my shirt and take that home with me.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Gross, ew, that's why bars. I just want them all to have the foot thing. Yeah wow, but then I could feel like that would get very aggressive, very quickly with people kicking open the door. That's how I actually got a butterfly stitches on my head in first grade, a door slammed into you. Andrew Carnivale, call him out. He kicked open a door while I was going in and it literally hit me in the head and I and I fell back and I had a stitches. It's butterfly stitches. I never got stitch of stitches. I actually do have like a little bump where that door hit.
Speaker 2: A bump, bump bump.
Speaker 1: B two K. Nice, how do you know?
Speaker 2: B two k?
Speaker 1: That's my generation idiot. But yeah, well that I think would be great. Like did you ever get stitches stitches?
Speaker 2: I don't think so. Before we move on to stitches, Like, so, somebody that has a hook for a hand is probably the best person in the bathroom because they just like pull the door open with the hook.
Speaker 1: Nobody has hooks for hands.
Speaker 2: I think there are some. I've seen a guy that had a hook and it's not it's not not a hook like you're trying to make it. It's like No, I'm pretty sure I've seen a hook.
Speaker 1: You have not seen like a pirate.
Speaker 2: It's like a metal it's like a metal grabber, almost like the thing you pick up garbage with. Yes, the grabber thing almost up high. Yeah, paper towel things. Yes, yeah, it's almost like a tong the grabber. Yeah, m hmm.
Speaker 1: It's not a hook.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm sure there's one or two people that have actual hooks. Nobody has an actual hook. Who would walk around with like a knife on their hand, because that's what a hook is not If it's not sharp, it could be like one of those screw and.
Speaker 1: So then what's the point.
Speaker 2: So I'm just like, hey, to open things, Scott, to pull things?
Speaker 1: Well, no, no, no, all right, no, No one's walking around with a dull hook as a hand. That's no, that's not a thing, especially with prosthetics, with how professional they are now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you know, hey, Siri, do people have hooks as hands?
Speaker 1: No, Scott, Okay, nobody check it out.
Speaker 2: Body suspension. Why would anyone hang from No.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that's so terrifying too. People that do that. Have you ever seen that?
Speaker 2: No? Just Peter Pan comes up, that's it.
Speaker 1: Because it's not a thing, Scott, Well, all.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna do. I'm gonna do a deep dive later.
Speaker 1: You need to look up hand prosthetics.
Speaker 2: No, I know, but that's not a hand, it's a hook. It's a hand prosthetic. It's for people who have lost their hand, right. I think people have interchangeable hands and they can use different things. You don't think so you don't think somebody that has a prosthetic has different ones?
Speaker 1: Okay, So the way you phrase it originally and how you just phrase it are two separate questions. What do you think that people with hands prosthetics don't switch them out? Then I said no. Then you said, so you don't think people don't have different prosthetics. That's two separate questions.
Speaker 2: Well I don't. What do I answer?
Speaker 1: People have different prosthetics. Yeah, sure, but they are very very expensive.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: So it's not something that's cheap.
Speaker 2: I know. It's not like a closet full. Right.
Speaker 1: So again, if I need a hand prosthetic, right, I'm not like, oh I need to open a door clip that one on? Like, it's not a thing.
Speaker 2: I I okay, I get it. Let's move on. Sorry, can we talk about this wedding. Our friend Matt got married.
Speaker 1: Oh fun, Hi Matt, did.
Speaker 2: He text you?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: I think they're going on a cruise today. I hope you guys have fun. Matt and Jen. Congratulations, So hope you have.
Speaker 1: A great cruise. I know you hate when I sing, so this is just for you, Matt. Yeah, yeah, yeah, he.
Speaker 2: Might be listening to this on the Open.
Speaker 1: Seas ces Yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: But we had a really good time. I went with my daughter Cooper, and we had a blast. It was like it was like, I hate to say it was over the top, but it was over the top. And if you know Jen, you know over the top. But it was a lot of fun. I mean, there was everything you could possibly think of, and then some Yeah n CNC Music Factory was there. Gotta make your sweat till you bleed? Is that dope enough? Indeed?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: The price?
Speaker 1: Can you sing? Like the actual chorus?
Speaker 2: Everybody dance now?
Speaker 1: Jock jams?
Speaker 2: Sure? And also things that make you go hmmm, you don't know that one, do you?
Speaker 1: I probably do, It's just I don't know right now.
Speaker 2: That was that was that. I think it was my favorite. But it was really cool. So like Freedom. Williams came out of nowhere with this girl who was not on the original. I don't think it's.
Speaker 1: Like black Eyed Peace with that Fergie.
Speaker 2: What was that all about?
Speaker 1: What they just performed at some Fergie hasn't been in the band for quite some time.
Speaker 2: So why do they call it still call themselves black Eyed Peace?
Speaker 1: They were the black Eyed piece before Fergie, but.
Speaker 2: It's there was a different girl that came out.
Speaker 1: I didn't like that Fergie is no longer in the Black Eyed Pea. I didn't know that it's been a while. I didn't know ever since she made that milf money. Can you stop your farming in here for me? I know, but like every two seconds you're like, it's a sauna. Okay, it's hirt because I'm not like sweaty, sweaty?
Speaker 2: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 1: It's seventy anyway. I was going to say something Fergie on the topic different people, fish weddings, music Factory, about music. I DJ Jackie's my sister's UH Relay for Life event heard.
Speaker 2: About that somebody was mad about the speaker, right.
Speaker 1: It wasn't that people were mad at the speakers. It's just parents. If you're listening with your children in the car, Why don't we take a minute to teach them that if they don't know something, to just not say anything exactly, or just be polite. Remind me that because I have to tell you something about that. This kid is like coming up to me. He's he's a volunteer. Can't be more than fourteen fifteen. He can't even be a kid, he's a teen. I won't I won't be mean. But the whole time is like, uh, nobody can hear them me as I got front and so I'm like, okay, this is the speaker set up. This is as loud as it can go. I'll try and make a goal ladder. Okay, comes back. I heard you work for a show. What's the show? I'm like, oh, well, you know I work for ZE one hundred. It's a show called devil Strand the morning show. That's not my generation. She'll know it and just would like come out of nowhere and be just a.
Speaker 2: Little well he obviously kid obviously knew it. If he said he didn't know it, it's not my generation, so he knew it. He must have heard of it. You should have said you're from the famous podcast Serial Killers. Then maybe that probably would have made it even worse. The kid was already killing myself confidence. What's that?
Speaker 1: But to be honest, it really was to me and Jackie's husband, David afterward goes, you never know what a future opportunity could look like, and that kid could have just blown it. I'm like, David, I completely agree with him on it in hindsight, but in the moment, I was like, there's no way this kid in three years is going to be But who knows. Maybe he would have been really nice and interested in radio and could have gotten a tour out of it, but instead it was not my generation and walks away. And then he needs to be taught manners not to harp on this. But then they're doing contesting. We let them do it because it's like, oh, they're cute. They' volunteers like raffles, Yes, okay, how had a dog?
Speaker 2: Oh graffle event? Excuse me?
Speaker 1: Do you give away things for like best trick? They didn't bring the sheet up, so they're like number eleven, you won number eleven? Who's number eleven? All the dogs have names?
Speaker 2: I don't know that could have been arranged better, very much so, And you just stood there with a microphone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would make the announcements, so I'd go coming up in five minutes. We are going to be doing a raffle, raffles and prizes in five minutes. Make your way to the DJ booth.
Speaker 2: Was there an agility contest?
Speaker 1: There was a lot an agility contest, a demo.
Speaker 2: I love dog agility. I want to get Sawyer to do it. We waited very long for Boomer, our last aus he to do it, like when he was like eleven or ten or whatever, like I don't know, maybe a year or two before he died. We took him to an agility course and he chased that thing around like he loved it. We have such great pictures of him jumping over things. I want to do it with Sawyer before he gets too old and his joints hurt.
Speaker 1: That's smart.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, he'd love that. Anyway, back to kids real quick that say stupid things.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So the one thing that drives me the craziest that that my kids do, and I'm sure most kids do, is that So you'll go somewhere, like say even in the supermarket or something like that, and somebody will come and say, oh hey, and You'll be like, oh, how's it going? Whatever? You know, and then like literally before they even walk away, the kid will go who was that? And nine times out of ten, I don't remember their name, so I can't say, Oh, it was Julie, you know, and I'll just and I just like elbow them and walk away because I forgot who that person was, so I can't say it right then, and I look like an idiot to that person because I forgot their name. You know. That's just one I say. Please just wait until we're not near them anymore or we're in the car, then ask me who that person was, because most of the time I'm just like, oh, hey, how's it going, you know, because I know their face and I know that I know them from somewhere, but I don't know their name.
Speaker 1: I'm very, very, very very bad with names.
Speaker 2: I'm terrible with names. The worst. You're lucky I know your name. I really am awful with names.
Speaker 1: I'm terrible, Brian, I just don't know anybody.
Speaker 2: It's okay, Steve. Like when people come up here from the record label, I've seen them and met them a thousand and one time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and like, what's that guy's name? Again, you know, and ain't good.
Speaker 2: It's it sucks because it makes you feel like a jerk. Like there are people that work in this building. There are salespeople that I interact with.
Speaker 1: I have to take these off. Why it's too hot?
Speaker 2: Okay? Did I interact with and I forget their names? I think I have dementia or something.
Speaker 1: I don't think you have dementia?
Speaker 2: Whatever?
Speaker 1: Good with names?
Speaker 2: Ginkoboloba? I need something. I need the jelly fit. It's not gonna help. But why can't I Is there a course I always remember names? No?
Speaker 1: Okay, so then this is something. It's not just all of a sudden.
Speaker 2: Very bad with names.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm bad with names too. It's not early dementia like they're.
Speaker 2: Good with it.
Speaker 1: Don't get dramatic.
Speaker 2: Like even some of my kids friends, I can't remember their names and I feel like an idiot.
Speaker 1: Hey, Molly, I I really it's you just don't remember names.
Speaker 2: That's it. It upsets me, though, But there's nothing you could do. It makes me feel like a jerk.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, but they even the tricks they say, like you're supposed to shake someone's hand and repeat it back, but like it doesn't work.
Speaker 2: I literally forget the name four seconds later because I'm tuned out, and I don't understand why.
Speaker 1: I'm so focused on getting ready to ask the next question. Right, you're following up or keeping myself engaged in the moment that.
Speaker 2: You're not hearing what they say.
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Right, So just like remember when we had Jason on The Snack Guy. He said his name and then I forgot it and I had to wait for you to say it again so I would remember. And when we had Brimstone on with his co host Kim Kim right, yeah, I think it was a k name and I forgot it. So I was writing the description, I couldn't remember her name.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's you just don't. You're not good with names like don't don't freak out.
Speaker 2: I mean, I know other things, it's just names that I'm really bad with.
Speaker 1: Don't freak out, You're fine.
Speaker 2: I don't think I am fine. I think something's wrong.
Speaker 1: Here we go, and so begins another scotty hypochondriac. What moment?
Speaker 2: What could I mean? I Don'm not thinking, like my brain matter is falling out my ear. I just don't.
Speaker 1: I don't know sounds like it.
Speaker 2: That's another thing. My ear has been weird, Like you know when you do the Q tip and you're like the ear wax esusly like orange.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's gross.
Speaker 2: Like every once in a while I'll just like jam my nail in there and I think and it'd be like some white crud.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what is that stry skin?
Speaker 2: It is? Yes, in your ear canal?
Speaker 1: Yes, Scott.
Speaker 2: How do you have dry skin in your ear canal?
Speaker 1: Scott? Do you know what? Like your whole body has skin? Yeah? Isn't that crazy?
Speaker 2: It sheds like a snake. Yeah, epidermis.
Speaker 1: Isn't that nuts?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Is that?
Speaker 2: You know what?
Speaker 1: You don't? Don't moisturize your ear? Yeah, yeah, I know the ear wax moisturize, is it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: But if you're constantly picking it out, what's moisturizing it.
Speaker 2: I don't pick it out. I swab it out and I get in trouble for that. My audiologist friend is like, do not put a cue tip in your ear.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you get the ear camera. We've had this discussion before.
Speaker 2: It's gross.
Speaker 1: It's not gross. It's ear wax. It's not gross.
Speaker 2: I don't want to put anything in my ear that you have to clean and use again. That's disgusting. That's nauseating to me. That's like cleaning a tissue and reusing. That's like people that walk around with handkerchiefs and put it in their pocket and then clean it and use it again. Vomit.
Speaker 1: Handkerchiefs are gross. But ear wax is a cloth.
Speaker 2: Diapers poop everywhere, Yeah, clean it in the wash.
Speaker 1: Poop is gross. Ear wax is literally just ear wax.
Speaker 2: And I don't believe it when people say that kids eat their ear wax. That is so nauseating to me. Yeah, like I'll get the huzz from it. And and oh, little Robbie picks his boogers and eats them. That's so disgusting. Who eats boogers?
Speaker 1: I don't know. That's gross. But ear wax.
Speaker 2: They're not supposed to eat anything that comes out of your bar.
Speaker 1: Okay, no one's eating earwax. Okay, I bet there's somebody that Wait, if you just clean your ears, yeah, and then with this camera, it's not going into a place that you're eating it. You don't eat out of your ears unless you do, and if so, like, that's on you, bro.
Speaker 2: I just think those things are gross. Like I take my earbuds out and there's all gang inside of the movie.
Speaker 1: Oh you re use earbuds. You have to, It's basically that.
Speaker 2: But I'm not clean. I'm not digging my ear out with an ear.
Speaker 1: Do you understand the premise of the camera. It goes in, you take it out, you have a napkin, you wipe it off, and then you put it back in and get the rest. You're putting in earbuds every day that are creddy. No, I clean them with alcohol every day, every single time.
Speaker 2: Not every time.
Speaker 1: So if I check your earphones right now, there's gonna be not nothing on there.
Speaker 2: There's probably a chunk or two, alright.
Speaker 1: And so there it is. This is the same thing, but it's better.
Speaker 2: But it's not goo.
Speaker 1: Like what are you saying?
Speaker 2: Wax is goo?
Speaker 1: It's not. Can I show you my friend Quinn's nod.
Speaker 2: I want to see it.
Speaker 1: My friend Quinn had the most in scene. And when I like in scene, your don't.
Speaker 2: I don't like anything that your body makes because anything that your body makes is just is garbage. That's what it is. It was so crazy, your body getting rid of gook. It was like any orifice you have first time using this camera. Yeah, it was gigantic. You want to see it? No, look at that.
Speaker 1: No, that's ear wax. No, it was. And I'm not even joking you, Like you could see it on camera that big nuts out of his ear and it was blocking and it came out and he was like, oh wow.
Speaker 2: Like any hole you have is just gross waste. Think of every hole on your body and that's just stuff that you've got to get rid of here. Yeah, you got cred in your eyes in the morning. Absolutely eye boogers. Yeah, you get that. You nose has crap in it, your mouth, Look, garbage comes out of your mouth, your ears, wax, your butt, hoole, your pee hole, everything, all your holes has stuff come. Even your belly button, which is not a true hole, has gook in it. Yeah. Everything, they're all they're all receptacles or the other way. Whatever things come out of it.
Speaker 1: I feel like you're gonna in your old age. You come like Bubble Boy, like cradle yourself in the corner, like everything will be okay. The holes?
Speaker 2: What's scared of my holes? What comedy was Bubble Boy from what show in the nineties.
Speaker 1: The Boy Meets World?
Speaker 2: No Seinfeld, Oh, Bubble Boy.
Speaker 1: I don't I don't remember that.
Speaker 2: Okay, you should look at that episode's funny.
Speaker 1: Jake Joe enhol was in the Bubble Boy movie.
Speaker 2: I didn't know there was a movie. Yeah there was.
Speaker 1: I don't think it was based off the Seinfeldt sketch. Sketch. But know what I'm watching, Ted Lasso. Oh good, finally, good, good good.
Speaker 2: I'm so happy. I'm so happy you're doing that.
Speaker 1: I will say. I finished up The Boy season three very disappointed in it. I love the boys. It's such a hysterical show, and I love the action sequences.
Speaker 2: I never saw it.
Speaker 1: Oh it's extremely dirty. Do not watch it with your children.
Speaker 2: I wasn't planning on it.
Speaker 1: It's but it was great the first two seasons excellent. Season three, it felt like they just went so overboard that I was kind of like so tuned out, like I didn't care.
Speaker 2: I don't know what you're talking about. So I'm just going mm hmm.
Speaker 1: I'm sure maybe our fans one of them has watched.
Speaker 2: Maybe they A lot of people have.
Speaker 1: Messaged me since I mentioned only murders in the building, and we're like, we I loved it. I watched it from your recommendation.
Speaker 2: Do you watch The Cleaning Lady? No love it.
Speaker 1: I refuse to watch that show. Why. I don't really like anything on two, four, seven and five. But it's on Hulu because it was originally on Channel five.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, but it's on Hulu.
Speaker 1: It's not like network shows.
Speaker 2: Oh, because they can't curse.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just so bland. And they write to commercial breaks so it'll be like, how do we know he's the killer? Well, I found this fade commercial. Yeah, and then they pick up and it's like where are you. Well, if you still have a tvo box, you just go boo boo boo boo boop.
Speaker 2: And it comes back.
Speaker 1: Not if you're watching it live.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't watch it live. It's not too late. And now you just watch it on Hulu, So no, no, I watch it on my tvo booo boo boo booo. Actually, now they have the feature where you just press the D button and it just goes to the next second.
Speaker 1: So smart.
Speaker 2: It's cool. Yeah, that thhing's gonna crap out soon. I don't have many more years with that.
Speaker 1: Sad.
Speaker 2: It is sad, but I'm telling you though, that lifetime service has paid off. Yeah, truly, yep, I think I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't remember how much everything is on streaming And let me tell you, Netflix is now doing ads.
Speaker 2: I heard about that. So what is a callop six ninety nine? It should be free?
Speaker 1: At this point, every is just out pricing themselves. I am spending such an insane amount of money on streaming platf.
Speaker 2: That's the thing, you know what all these streaming platforms, what they should do is they should go like like YouTube does play ads and just give it to you for free? Why not?
Speaker 1: YouTube is starting to annoy me. Every video I watch on YouTube now I'll get maybe two minutes in and then it'll say like ad.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, that's the way of the world. That's how things work, and that's how people make money.
Speaker 1: So just so effing annoying because there used to not be so many ads.
Speaker 2: But don't you think that everybody should have the option if they want to have all these streaming platforms for free with ads, just like you would on TV. Why not you should have that option. I'm sure it would more than pay for itself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, to be frank, I would pay for like I'm already paying for ad free versions.
Speaker 2: Right, see. I would just get every single one and just let ads play. I don't care. That's when you go to the bathroom or fix a snack.
Speaker 1: Fix a snack. Yeah, I don't. Yeah, I'm not a big fan of these new price tiers. There's too many streaming networks, and to be frank, a lot of the shows on Netflix are crap.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a lot of the movies that getting so much content.
Speaker 1: It's just like movies used to go straight to DVD and they'd go right in the Walmart discount bin and you'd be like, oh, of course, Anaconda the remake got really straight to DVD. It looked terrible and there's no actors in it. Now it gets released on Netflix and like someone on the internet is like, this cultar movie is amazing, and it's not. It's crap. We're just watching crap.
Speaker 2: Do you think that at some point there won't be like cable television anymore and everybody will just have their own streaming service and that's the way you'll get it.
Speaker 1: I don't think so, because I think what's happening is there's too much variety going on. Because already HBO Max was its own thing. Discovery bought them. Now they're just merging the platforms. It's just gonna become like three different things right now, we're just overpaying for those three, Like that's the seven or eight different thing.
Speaker 2: That's why you should be able to do it a la carte and just like just that's what I've always said about cable television because there's seven hundred channels and you watch like twelve, so you should be able to just pay for what the channels you want. And that's it. Same way with streaming, but also not to like go deeper.
Speaker 1: But Netflix, Hulu, Sorry, all these other networks, they don't report their ratings. So whenever you hear any of these like movies watch, yeah, there's no statistics behind it, and they're selling off of that. So ultimately that's gonna have to break one day because you can't just say make a movie with me, will give you your two hundred million dollars and then you're asking where the money comes from, and it's because they're scaming investors with fake watch numbers.
Speaker 2: But they do get nominated for awards, don't they.
Speaker 1: Yes, Because again people are choosing to go like the streaming route because you have more creative freedom. But they're also saying, like the Lost City what or the one with the Channing Tatum and Ryan Reynolds that came out like let the Red List whatever it was, the Red Tape. They claimed that that movie made the equivalent of like two hundred million dollars if it was released in a theater. That's how many.
Speaker 2: Scribers were watching it based on subscribers.
Speaker 1: Yes, they're like this, many subscribers were watching it, which would translate to this many ticket sales on its opening weekend.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you could do it like that exactly.
Speaker 1: And they're selling based off of that and making money off of that because they're going to their investors and being like, give us more money because all these people are watching it, but they don't report any of that actual data, so you're basing it off of like trust us, bro it works.
Speaker 2: Okay. And with that said, we'll be back right after this. Nobody said anything, We're back, Yeah, we're back. Cool. Turn off the ear wax video please, yeah, I am, thank you.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying I think there's a big scam of foot and we need to do some investigating because Instagram is the same way and.
Speaker 2: Facebook, everything is like that.
Speaker 1: Facebook. Remember when they had Facebook Watch for a second. Yes, yeah, they were manipulating the views and you'd upload something, you'd be like, oh, I got fifty thousand views, by the.
Speaker 2: Way, but nothing have some edible earwax. That's pretty much what candy corns are. I'm not a fan of them, but they're here, so I'll eat them. I love marshmallows, and they kind of remind me a little bit of marshmallow, or at least those circus peanuts.
Speaker 1: I used to not be a fan of candy corn.
Speaker 2: Look, none of these have the white on them except that one. They're all broken off.
Speaker 1: I would not a fan of candy corn.
Speaker 2: No me neither. These actually would make good ear plugs. They're shaped perfectly. I mean your ear would probably disolve it overnight and eat it. EO. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Do you know I learned how to prune my bamboo tree. Okay, not the one in my parents use. I already did that this year. And let me tell you, the harvest was great, not harvest. It wasn't really all harvest, but.
Speaker 2: Harvest.
Speaker 1: Did you have a datso raven moment?
Speaker 2: I'm going I'm going completely off topic here. I don't like that word. In one aspect, you can harvest vegetables and fruit all day, harvest corn, harvest wheat, everything. But unfortunately, somebody here in the city died a couple of days ago and donated all their organs, which I think is spectacular. I'm an organ donor, love it. I don't like that they use the word harvested to say that they took their organs out for donation. I don't know why it bothers me.
Speaker 1: Are you like trying to make a pr pitch to organ donation services like change the terminology?
Speaker 2: No, I'm not. I just I don't because when I think harvest, I think of cornucopia's at Thanksgiving. I don't think that you're going through someone's body and taking their livers and lungs and heart for you know, for donation. I think that's great, but they should call it something else, like removed. How about that just removed so.
Speaker 1: That remove doesn't imply where they go. Harvesting is literally saying we took out their eyes and like are harvesting them for someone that may be able to use it. We're taking their liver, their kidney, their heart, They're harvesting them.
Speaker 2: How about we just removed it and was donated.
Speaker 1: Why use you could just use harvest it?
Speaker 2: Okay, that's fine. I just I don't know. I don't like the way it sounds, that's all. It just sounds weird. I think of Hey, I get it. I just think of John Deere.
Speaker 1: I get it. But think about it. What are you doing when I take out your heart because you died.
Speaker 2: You're you're removing it. I'm donating it. But what am I doing with it? Taking it out and giving it to someone else. I can't give it to somebody else implanting you're implanting it.
Speaker 1: Yes, it has to sit somewhere for a second. They're not just put it in a cooler. So I'm harvesting it.
Speaker 2: You're taking it out and putting it in a cooler and then putting it in someone else.
Speaker 1: What imagine getting like sitting down to be like, all right, your heart transplant. Let's uh, let's go through it. We have we took this out of someone's body, it was donated, we put it in a cooler, and now it gets to come to you. Yeah, instead of just saying we're taking a harvested organ and putting it in your body.
Speaker 2: I can't I can't. I can't. No, I mean I understand that that's the word. I get it, but I don't know, like how did it come to be?
Speaker 1: I just literally explained it to you.
Speaker 2: But there is There are many words that have different meanings. Okay, I just don't think that's one that should because I'm thinking of bountiful fruits. That's great, that's hard. I'm harvesting natural. I'm so happy that you're thinking of harvesting.
Speaker 1: But it also like is applied okay to me, you're dead. Yes, I need to take your heart. Yes, I can't just hand over your heart to beat, but you can just take it out and you're don't I'm donating it. Yes, you're donating it. But it still has to sit some place.
Speaker 2: It has to have a word. There needs to be a term, Scott.
Speaker 1: Hearts don't just come out of bodies and go into different ones.
Speaker 2: Okay. Apples just come out of trees and then you eat them when you pick them, you pick, but they're harvesting, but you're picking it harvesting picking, yes, but then I'm eating.
Speaker 1: It the same way the heart goes into you. It's okay, you're taking a seed, that's fine, and it's it's growing underground, it's harvesting.
Speaker 2: It's fine, it's I don't want to argue this because it's just so stupid. It's just so dumb. I do. All I'm saying is that word just doesn't sound right to me as far as body parts go. That's it. That's all I'm saying. I could have just said that and moved on. I that's it.
Speaker 1: If you're listening and you're a part of an organ donation charity, Scott.
Speaker 2: Would like you to change the terminology of said. I have the little heart on my license name. I'm all about it.
Speaker 1: I became an organizer.
Speaker 2: I want Yeah, you know, I don't. Maybe I shouldn't do my eyes anymore because they're starting to go bad.
Speaker 1: I can't with this. I can't. I can't do this right now. Now it's too hot. I have to show it more aggressive, aggressive than I already am.
Speaker 2: Right, I have to show you the prescription. I don't even know. I can't understand what it says. It's probably like like I can't see that anymore. I used to be able to read that.
Speaker 1: I can't really see it either, so I squint a little bit. It's not like your vision's completely gone.
Speaker 2: I know it's not. But I shouldn't have to do this to read Tuesday. I mean, you're reading it, you.
Speaker 1: Are the kid.
Speaker 2: But because I know what today's date is, I could see that. Show me something that I don't know what it says.
Speaker 1: Please okay? Uh.
Speaker 2: It starts with a tea, right, I can't see. I can't. I used to be able to read that. Well, that's a stacks. I know that because I put that the tea. I can't read what goes underneath that.
Speaker 1: But you're right, it's a tea.
Speaker 2: I could see. It starts with the TA. Like when I do the I chart. I can see some letters, but I can't see them all anymore. You don't have to get frustrated with me. I'm getting older and my eyes are going yours are going to also.
Speaker 1: It's listen. I already have an astigmatism. I suffer from one.
Speaker 2: Okay, and you have that thing, my pastrola? What's it called ed la? What what's it called?
Speaker 1: The good?
Speaker 2: L see? I forget things?
Speaker 1: Who do you have like an aunt? Alas?
Speaker 2: So hot? The hell is that sweating? It is so hot and disgusting in this room? Oh my god. But anyway, I'm just saying, so I need readers or whatever you call them. Is that what you call them? Why the prescription though? Can I just go to Costco and buy readers off the shelf?
Speaker 1: Can my parents do that?
Speaker 2: See? Here's here's the thing I thought. I always thought that a prescription for glasses were always specific to you. I didn't realize that a lot of people have the same exact prescription.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that my parents have. My mom just goes to cost Go and buys in bulk the reader.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because they just did the click click click click with the eye exam thing, and so oh you're this and that. So there are a lot of people.
Speaker 1: You already said, you're twenty in one eye.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my red eye is.
Speaker 1: Twenty twenty yeah, or twenty. So you have perfect vision in one eye, yeah. One is that you probably have a light prescription in the other.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, you know because of that that cornial abrasion that I have. Here we go, well, I mean.
Speaker 1: Somewhere we go. Here we go. The doctor even said that corneal abrasion because I bet you you sit in the chair and go, hey, I'm having eyesight problems. I can't see I was given a corneal abrations five years ago. It's never recovered, and I think I might be the thing.
Speaker 2: Well she saw it.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I forgot. This is the doctor you went to, said, Jeff poked you in the eye, so you went to the emergency.
Speaker 2: Now. I didn't go to the emergency room. I went to the optometrist. I should not have driven home that day. I couldn't see. I couldn't see. I was in so much pain.
Speaker 1: Yep, what corneal abrasion?
Speaker 2: Think about? Okay, so your foot is almost amputated in an accident, but I'm just gonna go walk on it.
Speaker 1: Are you comparing getting scratched on your eye to your foot almost being amputated?
Speaker 2: You would say, I mean as far as being able to see, you, Dick, I couldn't see. My eye was cut. I couldn't see, so I would my old pretty well. But but all I'm saying is I shouldn't have driven that day. I couldn't see anything. That's how That's how damaged it was.
Speaker 1: My sister literally had a stick poke through her eye.
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't need to hear that.
Speaker 1: So and she's fine.
Speaker 2: I didn't okay, but I'm sure her vision is not perfect in that eye anymore.
Speaker 1: Because my dad's vision is terrible. It's hereditary.
Speaker 2: No, she was injured. It's an injury. She didn't get far because of it as a scar, just like you give scars like that song. Scars remind me O, my god, what hop a roach? You love of that song?
Speaker 1: I'm sure I do? I can't. I can't do you want to go? I just I'm cracking up? Why because I really can't wait to see your prescription.
Speaker 2: I think I'm just delirious from the heat.
Speaker 1: Are you gonna get costco readers or are you gonna make sure you get the No, I'm gonna go to Warby Park and get nice glasses that you're gonna wear all the time.
Speaker 2: No, I'll wear them when I need to read computer screens. That's really. Do computer screens really mess people up?
Speaker 1: Why don't you get blue screens? No, that's what they're saying. You should use blue light glasses block out all this. Like.
Speaker 2: Do they look different?
Speaker 1: No, they're just glasses. Oh, Diamond has them.
Speaker 2: I wasn't prescribed those. I can't get them.
Speaker 1: No, you can buy them of a counter.
Speaker 2: Blue blockers. Do you remember those? No? You don't remember blue blockers from the late eighties or so.
Speaker 1: I have no idea where you're con commercials for blue blockers. You're just saying noise. At this point.
Speaker 2: You look at the commercial, the bunch of people on a boardwalk and they talk to them, they put the blue blockers on, like whoa yeah, and they show them before and after, which isn't really real because there's no way you know what an eye is seeing, you know. Yeah, everybody sees like a little bit differently, right, Like I see this red a little bit differently than you do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, sure, I'm bad with like like lime colored greens.
Speaker 2: Like at some point, can you tell the difference between these two buttons?
Speaker 1: Not really.
Speaker 2: Those two the green and the yellow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can't.
Speaker 2: That's yellow, that's yellowish. That looks green to see, I would say that's lime green, and that's green. What about this, that's yellow, it's like neon yellow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, this is green, that is green, This is blue turquoise.
Speaker 2: M I don't know. I just think it would be interesting to be able to see out of someone else's eyes and just see if it's different. It's impossible, obviously, that.
Speaker 1: Was really deep. I'm gonna take that quote and make an inspirational quote out of it. I wish I could see through someone else's eyes.
Speaker 2: I do. I just want to see if it looks the same.
Speaker 1: You know, probably doesn't.
Speaker 2: You don't think so.
Speaker 1: My friend Tommy is color blind. Tommy and Gina, Yep, that Tommy, he's color blind.
Speaker 2: I had a friend of mine who was a police officer was blind, and I don't think he should have been a police officer.
Speaker 1: Color blind.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're not allowed. I don't think. I think you fail the test of your color blind. I don't know how he got past that. I don't know because I have those you know, things with the bubbles and the like the nine inside, and you have to tell them what number it is, and if you can't see the color, obviously you can't see the number. I forget what those tests are called.
Speaker 1: An name, Well, the Air Force, you can't because obviously you're flying things in then eighty you probably can't either.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I mean when you're chasing a suspect and you have to say what they're wearing, what color their shirt is A he's running with, it's sweatshirt, what color is it? It's great gray?
Speaker 1: This is the fourteenth grade sweatshirt person that's been Yeah, I don't know, interesting, never thought of that, right.
Speaker 2: I'm sure there's a lot of professions where you cannot be colorblind to work pilots probably, like you just said, no, you can't. You just said that Air Force put be like a regular commercial pilot.
Speaker 1: I'm sure not, yeah, because there was I forget what I was watchings, and there was there was somebody was color blind and they got mad that they were colorblind and wanted to be a pilot. Whatever.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I'm sure you think about it. I'm sure there are plenty of professions where that is a no. No, yeah, not radio.
Speaker 1: Eleat radio pros like you don't need that.
Speaker 2: Most radio people have just like half a brain. That's true, and that's acceptable.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's true. No col degree, dope, it's not in my generation. Well, it's been great seeing you all.
Speaker 2: Oh is that it?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I'm hot.
Speaker 2: I am hot as well. It's funny because as soon as we open that door, it's like walking in though these ice box wonderful. You know, well it's an ice box. Do you know an ice boxes? What are you doing? You're looking at me like it's like a freezer. No, actually, that's what a refrigerator was. Before, Before there was like refrigerators. They would just have a big box. The iceman would come around to the neighborhoods and they would deliver one giant block of ice and they would put it in the pan in this thing in a box. It was just a wooden box with an ice cube in it.
Speaker 1: That's fine.
Speaker 2: They kept your stuff kind of cold.
Speaker 1: Do you know they do that in Dubai. Why they don't have electricity, No, Dubai, because it gets so hot in the summer, you get ice delivered to your house to throw in your pools. Really, Dubai as a whole is like insane.
Speaker 2: So instead of heaters for the pool, they have coolers.
Speaker 1: Well, think about you're in the middle of the desert, so in the summer it could be like one hundred something degrees and they don't It's like a lot of energy to run your pool to be cold, so they just get ice delivered.
Speaker 2: Interesting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, fun fact. Also at the Bersh Khalifa, that giant tower, whiz Khalifa, Yes, Scott, the Whiz Khalifa building in Dubai, Yes, the tallest building in the world. Did not have plumbing for almost ten full years.
Speaker 2: How do they install it?
Speaker 1: So that's a big job because Dubai is not great with its infrastructure. A lot of it is just flash actual things connecting.
Speaker 2: That's a toilet paper in the garbage can place.
Speaker 1: It had poop trucks coming every day to Basically it was like one giant porta potty. You can be called blind for that. They don't care. It was porta potty. That entire building was a porta potty. It's just more decades. Must for a decade before they put plumbing in dunk Yeah, So just a fun fact if you're walking around today, the tallest building in the world did not have plumbing for a very long time and it now has plumbing. But before that they had giant poop trucks coming every day to put to refresh.
Speaker 2: So is the poop truck business now out of business?
Speaker 1: What do you mean?
Speaker 2: Like, did they still need poop trucks?
Speaker 1: What did because they keep building stupid new projects hooked to the plumbing.
Speaker 2: What did all the poop truck companies do? They just god.
Speaker 1: Guess move Where do they dump it? Probably they recycle it's something.
Speaker 2: They recycle poop. Hello, when you flush your This is disgusting.
Speaker 1: What do you think water works are for?
Speaker 2: Water works? Yeah, like water monopoly?
Speaker 1: Like again, what do you think that's for. It's to filter water?
Speaker 2: Well? Does a water treatment plant?
Speaker 1: Where do you think everything in your I've always wanted to put a camera inside poop and just watch what happens.
Speaker 2: I didn't Oprah do that many years ago. I don't think I think she did a camera on her own poop. I don't think it was hers. Search it, search it, search Oprah poop camera, search it, search it, and then we got to because it's hot. You're right. But also, like back to dumping ice and pools into if you put too much ice in it, it's gonna melt and the water level will raise and it will overflow. You have to, I guess, take into account how much ice you're gonna put in and not have that much water in the pool. But then again, the sun probably evaporates a lot of the water in the element.
Speaker 1: Apparently she has a dog poop pack.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you that on her show, I could swear she flushed a camera down the toilet to see where it went and what happened. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Maybe a forum from two thousand and six dv Dizzy forum. Oh, it's about Disney DVDs and beyond. Yeah, that she's talking about poop. No, I don't know where I heard that, but I'm pretty sure that that was a thing. But anyway, they're saying she made defecation and empowering experience cool. All right, Well, with all that said, everybody poops, Andy, it's true. Well, unless you have gas, your intentional distress, and then it can go a very long time without it.
Speaker 2: Then you have a bag.
Speaker 1: No, then you have to get like there are some people who don't poop that they literally have to get like a surgery.
Speaker 2: I can't imagine. That must hurt so bad. That's like constipation to the next level sad.
Speaker 1: All right, well, thank you all so much for listening.
Speaker 2: And eventually you just can't eat any more because it's just building up, and then you're like, I got no more room for it. You just do vomit poop. At some point.
Speaker 1: People have if you look it up, that's happened before. I don't think it's because of being that constipated mixed up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh my god, I can't I can't even I can't even I would throw it more.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just couldn't.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't be an old wives tale. But I wouldn't be able to stop vomiting because that makes me vomit. Yeah, and i'd vomit more.
Speaker 1: Well, some people have to get like poop transplants put in because it's something with the bacteria. What some people need to get like their poop, they like put it, they implant. I don't because it's the bacteria and you need to have like, don't about gut health.
Speaker 2: I want to talk about it.
Speaker 1: Or something, and it helps produce it. Didn't you ever see No, you probably didn't. There's this Health Park episode that's hysterical about it. No, yeah, it's really funny. Anyway, thank you so much for watching, mister listening. No, there's an episode where they're like they're doing extreme dis and the girls like, I lost like fifty pounds and they're like, how did you do it? And she's like she doesn't tell anybody, And then slowly the town starts to catch on. But that if they just implant someone else's poop, it like fixes their gut health to make them lose weight fast, and they all just start like doing it. It's a very funny episode.
Speaker 2: I just eat Brock's candy corn.
Speaker 1: I just drink a lot of water and take fycilium husk. Thank you all so so much for watching and listening. We appreciate you. If you're watching this on YouTube, hit the subscribe button over there. We really appreciate that. We're almost we're for one hundred, right, we're one hundred and if we're eight thirty five?
Speaker 2: Where's my forehead looks so ben?
Speaker 1: I don't know, Scott. We're one hundred and sixty five subscribers away from for real able to get monetized.
Speaker 2: Please, if you don't subscribe to us on YouTube, just do it now. It takes a second. Yes, you know what's annoying? You hit subscribe and it's like sign in. That's what people get, like, no, I'm not doing this. Yeah, well, if you're watching, that's what happens to me. I want to like a video and it's like sign in. I'm not signing in? Why am I just not already signed it?
Speaker 1: Because they want your data but they have it already, Well they want more. So if you're watching this, hit the subscribe button. We're almost at a thousand subscribers, which means that we can get monotaged.
Speaker 2: What is it like?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: A dollar a week. I don't know what is it.
Speaker 1: It would be nice to know, so I'd love to figure it out.
Speaker 2: Does that mean that they're gonna then put commercials on it.
Speaker 1: That we get paid for?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Maybe, and then people get hit skip.
Speaker 1: I love that. Let's make that happen.
Speaker 2: If God and sorry Matt and Doug stop singing please, I don't care. You should because they are our bread and butter.
Speaker 1: Well, people like it and those two there, how do people like them?
Speaker 2: And people no, no, no no, and people like them? I don't mean that they like them. People like them like there's lots of people that are like them.
Speaker 1: Well, only your friends have complained about it, so complain about what anyway. Thank you so much. We appreciate you. Leave a review. If you're on a podcast platform of your choosing, hit the subscribe button wherever you're listening. We appreciate, We love you. Head to Serial KILLERSPC dot com thanks to the person who bought a shirt last week.
Speaker 2: Yes, Melanie, No. Mallory from Brooklyn, thank you, We're back. Hold on okay Mallory from the Bronx, Thank you very much for proachasing a T shirt. There aren't many more larges left, but we do have small, medium, and extra large. Go to Serial killerspc dot com buy one please.
Speaker 1: Yes, thank you all so so much again, we really do love and appreciate you. And we're going to do a discussing dinner party soon.
Speaker 2: Andrew will blow his nose in the shirt and then I'll wash it and we'll send it to you like a handkerchief, gross, like an old man handkerchief ross.
Speaker 1: Okay, thank you. And you got to make the noises too. I'm gonna get my newspaper. You blow your nose very loud as well. Yeah, like family things, you horn it. Yeah. Honestly, if we call Jackie right now, she'd be like, yeah, that's us. We definitely do. It's our problem. Thank you all so so much for listing. We love you.
Speaker 2: Kay.
Speaker 1: Thanks bye on the counter.
Speaker 2: Three Oh, we got to say clink, Let me get the spoons. I can't even get up it's so hot. What does that mean?
Speaker 1: I truly don't know, all
Speaker 2: Right until we see you on Monday with an all new Serial Killers say clink, Andrew, cheez, that's aggressive, Okay, hit it