Speaker 1: The following.
Speaker 2: He is a production of Dallas Cowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.
Speaker 1: Cowboys.
Speaker 3: This He's Talking Cowboys sing live from.
Speaker 1: The Dallas Cowboys World Course at.
Speaker 2: The Star in Frisco, Secondown.
Speaker 4: It's a Tuesday edition of Talking Cowboys presented by Black Rifle Coffee Company, live from the Star in Frisco, Texas in the SWBC studios. As we welcome you into a regular season edition. It is Week one, as the Cowboys get ready to face the Cleveland Browns Sunday at three twenty five Central Time on Fox.
Speaker 1: Welcome in, Isaiah Stanback. We've got Josh Rodriguez. This is happening. Patrick, No, Cy Walker, I can't get Josh across table. We can, we can make Let's go ky.
Speaker 4: Everybody seems a little extra, We get a little extra peppinist day.
Speaker 1: You know what?
Speaker 5: What's that?
Speaker 1: Because Dallas Cowboys a undefeated Ah that is true. Yeah, that's very true.
Speaker 6: I mean we're merely days away from NFL football. Actual NFL football literally come on.
Speaker 4: Say forty eight hours, because Thursday night it gets started and then Friday night, I was like it's like fifty.
Speaker 1: Something something, a little over forty eight. But I see you right.
Speaker 7: Yeah, we'll get early indication of the NFC East On Fridays, we get to see what happens with the Eagles and Brazil. You gotta say it like domb but I see it. But you gotta say it like Dom from Fast and Furious.
Speaker 1: That's how you know football is back.
Speaker 4: Whenever cowboys will be excited to watch two teams that they just absolutely cannot stand.
Speaker 1: Lovely, but like, I'm gonna watch every moment I know you are, it's gonna happen.
Speaker 8: Are you gonna wear them in your you're a scuba shorts?
Speaker 1: Where the scoopa?
Speaker 8: She gotta word of Brazilian scuba shorts to watch the game?
Speaker 1: Oh, I haven't worn those in years? You have them? Oh?
Speaker 8: Of course?
Speaker 6: Don't everybody hated player on the field.
Speaker 8: Right since college?
Speaker 1: The people no a quality banana? Him along came BALI, let's go.
Speaker 7: There's probably something about Mary.
Speaker 1: We are officially back.
Speaker 4: Whenever Isaiah starts ripping out these random movie references.
Speaker 9: Isaiah is a movie guy.
Speaker 8: You're a movie guy to how many movies did you see in training camp?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 9: Like actually goes went to the movie.
Speaker 1: You went like at least twice, like six times. Yeah, yeah, you're not bad. Good for you, not bad at all.
Speaker 9: You know, there are just too many.
Speaker 4: Speaking of movies, quick shout out, quick shout out to uh Nick Harris and the entire Dallas Cowboys media team. They had a screening for the Merriam Barber documentary last night in Dallas. It was a really cool event. A great job for everybody who helped put that together.
Speaker 1: Did you help put that together? Yeah?
Speaker 6: So I have relationships with the Angelica Theater in Dallas, which is where they went, which is on mocking Birdline, sponsor and support local cinema.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you know, also do that movie.
Speaker 6: Theaters are they're not doing great, Yeah, because people like you guys just streaming movies.
Speaker 1: That people like you know. You know, you're not talking to me, you know.
Speaker 9: I invited Patrick to several movies.
Speaker 1: You know. Damn, I'm a theater guy.
Speaker 9: I'm just kidding. I'm just don't watch movies in the.
Speaker 8: Theaters while we're at training house. I actually went to go see a movie in four D or is it forty forty X? Yeah, I went and saw a movie in.
Speaker 1: That is that where it like blows wind on you, but I went I supported. Did you watch Dear John, I did not. I saw, I saw the Wolverine? Whatever the notebook? You mean dead respect.
Speaker 7: Let's move the news in this, because what we're not do is movies, are we Josh?
Speaker 9: Oh, you can disrespect them all.
Speaker 1: No, we can't respect it.
Speaker 9: I mean unless you know you're really there's a disrespect roller coasters.
Speaker 1: You know, don't you do it? I know, I know. We're excited. I know we're excited.
Speaker 4: We got to stop talking over each other, guys, we were talking over each other a lot.
Speaker 1: Let's get started. The news and notes.
Speaker 4: Oh, people are going to be lost by the time they listen to this in the audience anyway, All.
Speaker 7: Right, news and notes. Injury updates all positive as far as returning to practice this week. The moon Clark dealt with a knee injury, obviously on the back training camp. He was back at practice on Monday, as was one year Thomas with what was described initially as a minor growing issue turned out to be exactly that. Israel Mkwamou was absent last week in practice after having returned for the preseason finale, but he was back in practice on yesterday as the Cowboys get ramped up for week one baby against these Cleveland Browns. Mike McCarthy gave two updates. No injury news on CD LAMB, which is positive, but as far as ramping Cede Lamb up, Mike McCarthy says, the Cowboys expect they'll quote unquote be where they need to be by the end of this week.
Speaker 1: He continues to look good.
Speaker 7: They have him on a pitch counting practice and they're ramping him up with every single practice. So he practiced a bit on Monday, We'll practice more on Wednesday, more on Thursday, and then that much more so at the end of the week. No concerns on Brandon Cook's.
Speaker 4: Real quick before we move to Brandon based off of what you've seen so far out of CD LAMB, the first.
Speaker 1: Couple practices where it was completely open.
Speaker 4: But there weren't any pads, and then now the media portions of practice where you really don't get to see a whole lot. Have you seen anything from CD to this point or is it kind.
Speaker 1: Of an unknown to the media.
Speaker 7: What I have seen has given me comfort because not only does he look great as we've seen and he's added some lean muscle, but he's moving extremely well. He's moving with quickness. He's moving with speed. They've had to turn him down a couple times in practices because he wanted to go full of speed and they're like, whoa there, youngster, we got to make sure that you're wrapped up the right way so that you don't know, suffer a soft tissue issue going into Cleveland. So he's moving, you know, at a fantastic click. He looks like the best version of Ceedee Lamb. So just need that to continue. Keeping with the Cowboys wide receivers Wide receivers, Mike McCarthy said, there are a quote unquote no concerns on Brandon Cooks. We know Brandon Cooks that with some nie soreness on the back end of training camp, missed some practices due to that, another couple of practices due to personal issues that were not related. But he was back in full pads last week as a matter of fact for Cowboys Night and he is definitely a full go as we have this conversation. So great news there. As far as depth chart news, Kayln Carson requested to change his number to twenty one. That broke the internet. We spoke to the rookie about that yesterday, but Mike McCarthy also wildly unexpected news coming.
Speaker 1: You're ready, You're ready, You're ready. What is it? Cooper Rush's quarterback? Too? Oh breaking?
Speaker 4: I thought you were about to say, like Dak requested to change his number, and then Zeke went back to twenty one, and then Kayln Carson and him.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 7: There were a lot of Cowboys fans that were wondering if Trey Lance had done enough, even with the five interception game that we talked about, if he had done enough, shown enough to be a QB two for the Cowboys, and Mike McCarthy put that to bed. He did praise Trey Lance for the progression that he made over his three preseason games, but McCarthy made it unequivocal that Cooper Rush is definitely QB two for twenty twenty four.
Speaker 4: Thank goodness, we got that settled, got that out of the way. Why do you hate the number change thing.
Speaker 9: For the audio listeners?
Speaker 1: Yeah face? Why did it bother you so? Like somebody just like kicked his dog, Like I.
Speaker 8: Would have liked to have seen Kayln Carson get past Marie Cooper before it changed his number.
Speaker 1: To Deon Sanders.
Speaker 7: Well, speaking with the young man yesterday, he said, that's not why he changed it.
Speaker 8: I don't I understand that. Yeah, doesn't take away the fact that it's the number. Listen, let's not add like the numbers with the star don't have some affiliation and some weight that comes with it.
Speaker 4: So let's let's deal more ward twenty one last year will be all the favors, So like, let's let's not let's put some respect respects to do.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying he might go out there and show out.
Speaker 8: All I'm saying is I would like to see the young fella put some film out there before he changes his number to somebody one of the greatest of all times. How much the time have we spent on this show talking about the weight that eighty eight carries eighty twenty two, Like there's there's certain numbers.
Speaker 4: Well, nobody's wearing twenty three three, everybody's winning.
Speaker 8: But I'm saying, like there's certain numbers around here that when you put it on, you got to show up.
Speaker 1: But everybody's wearing like thirty three.
Speaker 7: I get what you're saying, and you're not wrong, and that's why it broke the internet on that side of the because it's a rookie cornerback who's about to start now all be due to injury, and then he moves from forty one to twenty one.
Speaker 1: Do what you want to do.
Speaker 8: I just personally, I would like to see him get past Mark Cooper first.
Speaker 7: No, No, I want to see the confidence before, not after the fact. Like it hits different if it exists beforehand, you.
Speaker 1: Know what I mean.
Speaker 9: But much like.
Speaker 7: The young man, Kaylen, Carson will be more than all right, seat belt, Carson will be more than al right. Does that mean he will walk out there and you know, shut down into Mary Cooper.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying that.
Speaker 7: I will say this, expect some help for Mariy Cooper and covering the Mark Cooper no matter what side of the field he's Let's put it that way. Kyl Carson will have a solid game, though, I just.
Speaker 4: Don't I don't know, guys, I don't know if we're stretching here. I mean, here's the names of guys that have worn twenty one since Dion left, Lynn Scott, Derek Ross, Julius Jones, Adam Jones, Mike Jenkins, Joseph Randall, Terrence Mitchell, Ezekiel.
Speaker 1: Elliott, and Stefan Gilmour.
Speaker 4: Let's not pretend like that one is a number on that side of the Mike Jenkins Hearnce Mitchell in twenty fifteen. I mean, let's not get carried away here.
Speaker 8: Changing two.
Speaker 1: Does Caitlyn Carson have to step up this year?
Speaker 8: There's logistics that going on with changing two. What's different receive it.
Speaker 7: What's funny about that is you're saying, and actually I agree, certain numbers do carry more weight, right, But it's funny because when I asked about it yesterday, he said the reason he changed wasn't necessarily because of Dion. He said, I don't want to get into all of that. That's that's not the reason.
Speaker 1: He said.
Speaker 7: It's because the forty one felt heavy on him and the twenty one feels lighter. So good, interesting, feel good. More pressure is lighter on this young man. You know, I like, I like this dude. This dude is a dog.
Speaker 4: Sell Carson, Baby.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I can do the Georgia thing. They look good by the way week one, they look good.
Speaker 4: Draft first, he listen, it was against the top twenty team and they beat him.
Speaker 1: Third. The standard is the standard. Kyle.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying, all right, real quickly before we get into some predictions here, yeah, seventy. Before we get into some predictions, I want to give you guys an opportunity get your calls ready. We are going to talk to Cowboys Nation today eight eight, eight five five two two nine seven eight eight eight eight five five two two nine seven.
Speaker 1: We'll take your call starting in the second segment.
Speaker 4: But it is the final show before the ramp into the week, right because Wednesday we're gonna preview Cowboys offense. Then we're gonna preview Cowboys defense on Thursday, and then Friday, it's to say with Chest Friday, and we'll have some extra predictions in terms.
Speaker 1: Of the game going into it. But since it's the final.
Speaker 4: Real push into week one, let's give some predictions on how the season is gonna get it started. The question today, by the way, for those that are calling in, is going to be how many games will the Cowboys win this season? This panel will give their answer in the third segment. But let's start with some individuals. I've got some over unders for you, and this is the the Kyle Yeomans Scorebook.
Speaker 1: Over under. This is not from Vegas. This is not from anything.
Speaker 9: Definitely not from Vegas.
Speaker 1: Definitely not from Vegas. Have you looked at it compared to it yet? No? I haven't either.
Speaker 9: I'm in touch anything Vegans. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: No, this is from the Kyle Yeomans Sports book because the gambling, what is gambling?
Speaker 1: I don't even know. I don't even know what it ish. Dak Prescott, of course, he.
Speaker 9: Had a phenomenal year last year.
Speaker 1: Was second in MVP voting.
Speaker 4: He has the old time Cowboys single season touchdown record with thirty seven previously thirty four and a half touchdowns. Do you think Dak hits thirty five touchdowns or not? Over under Isaiah under why is that?
Speaker 8: I have just I just have concerns about this receivers group's ability to stay healthy.
Speaker 1: For an entire year.
Speaker 8: We've already seen some soft tissue stuff out of that group already. We have somebody else coming back, and we're expecting him to just walk back into the same state that he was in prior to taking off all of carany camp. I think it's kind of hefty to put that on that group right now, and if you have one guy missing, that group at all. That group takes a tremendous hit. So I'm not sure that it's not as less about daxability as more about that room and can they stay healthy. And there's not enough room for error, you know what I'm saying. There's not enough fluff there in order for them to be able to take the blow of one person going down in that position, one of their two primary guys.
Speaker 1: I agree with you.
Speaker 4: I think if Cooks is hurt, it changes the dynamic of the offense. I think if Ceedee Lamb has hurt, of course it's a complete game changer. But he had thirty seven touchdowns in twenty twenty one when he played all sixteen games. Each of the last two seasons, he's played every game, or at least should have played every game, he's had at least thirty six touchdowns because he had thirty six last year to lead the league. It's possible even with one of those guys. Without CD, it's not possible. I think even if Cooks goes down, I think Dak can still get close to thirty five scores through the air.
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 4: I just I think he's that good of a quarterback and he's been that element of the offense.
Speaker 1: I'm going over on this one.
Speaker 6: I think Dak is going to throw more tds, but I also think it's gonna be it's gonna lead to more interceptions this year than last year as well. I think it's gonna get closer to that ten than he did last year. I think he ended up with eight last year, nine on the year because I think the running game is not exactly a strength on our team right now, at least you know, thus far, we really got to see how that will works, especially with the new offensive line. But I think the receivers without Ceedee Lamb at camp, I think they got in a lot of Obviously, they got a lot of work with Dak. A lot of chemistry was built there. You'll see Jalen Tolbert, You'll see Turby Turby Speed.
Speaker 9: Speed, and in Ceede's Lamb's absence.
Speaker 6: I think the chemistry was built there, and I think they will get more play this year than last year.
Speaker 7: Obviously, you know, I was My initial reaction was to go under because my thought process behind that was, you know, you have a rebuild offensive line, Your offensive line presumably is going to perform better, and that in and of itself, regardless of who's taking the handoffs, that should improve your running game.
Speaker 1: So if your running game is better, then you know.
Speaker 7: Turn down the passing game a little bit because it gets closer to balance. But then going back to a cow started talking about twenty twenty one, Ezekiel Elliott was a thousand yard rusher in twenty twenty one. So if the Cowboys had that type of production and Dak Prescott still put up thirty seven touchdowns because he spread the ball around to three top targets with Dalton Schultz and Amari Cooper and Ceedee Lamb, and those guys amounted for almost three thousand yards, I don't see why that wouldn't happen again, especially in a situation where we talked to Dak Prescott Brandon Cooks about this a lot this offseason. What's the level of comfort going into year two of Mike McCarthy's playmaking and playbook and they all said, it's not heavy installs anymore. Now, it's just go out there and play free. You know the assignments, you know everybody needs to be So when you add that aspect to it as well, I don't see why outside of injury, I don't see a reason that Dak Prescott should be under thirty four and a half. I see all the reasons that he should again be thirty six, thirty seven, maybe even thirty eight touchdowns. I'm not more. I'm not too much worried about injuries because Ceedee Lamb has been durable. Brandon Cooks, outside of what he's dealt with some niece sollness over the course of his career, he's been durable. Jake Ferguson has been durable. And who were the names I just mentioned in twenty twenty one, a Mark Cooper, Ceedee Lamb, and Dalton Shokes wide receiver one, wide receiver two tight end one. Okay, Ceedee Lamb, Brandon Cooks, Jake Ferguson. It's all lined up for you.
Speaker 1: Okay, I like it.
Speaker 4: What about Ceedee Lamb, since we're on that topic of conversation, he had a one hundred and thirty five receptions last year, so I set the over under at one thirty four point five. Do you think he has a better year receptions wise? Of course he led the league in that category. Or do you think he said sees a step back, Josh.
Speaker 1: I'm good.
Speaker 6: I'm going under for CD, he didn't get a full offseason to ramp up.
Speaker 9: I think that's going to show in Week one.
Speaker 6: I think we were talking about that too, where it's like you might not see the receptions or yards necessarily.
Speaker 9: There for them, a lot of decoy, a lot.
Speaker 6: I mean they're gonna be scheming up for CD, obviously, every team is, and I think they have to do that more than they did last year because of the output that he had last year. But I think that does lead to more windows opportunity for floy Tolbert and Turpy.
Speaker 1: Like we said, Speedee, like you said.
Speaker 6: Like we collectively said whenever you brought up the name Speedee, and I was like, honestly, man, it didn't really catch off for me.
Speaker 9: But honestly, the more.
Speaker 1: And more, the more and more we say it, it's gonna catch on. Catch What do you think that?
Speaker 8: Like Boler point five for CD, people are gonna call me hater, but I'm gonna say no, okay, And I don't really hate. Why don't that make you a hater because people don't just hater. I don't really care. But I think I would love to see CD continue on this pace of just continuous growth every single year, number wise, catches, attempts, yards, touchdowns, all that stuff is literally just been on a what's the prices right now?
Speaker 1: I knew you're about to say that, you know a mountain climber there, you don't fall off.
Speaker 8: The clif I would love to see it. I just I'm not going to put that pressure to expect that of him, even with this new contract. I just don't expect that to be the case. It has nothing to do with how teams are going to approach him, has nothing to do with his abilities. I just think that it's hard to continue to stay on that continuous pace year after year after year.
Speaker 1: Agreed.
Speaker 7: And I also think that this is a situation where we just talked about how Brandon Cooks can impact this Cowboys team going forward. Got off to a slow start, and Mike McCarthy's playbook and scheme last season before kind of heating up, never really caught fire, but kind of heat it up. I'm assuming that Brandon Cooks is going to catch fire, and probably earlier then later, and that means that Dak Prescott's going to spread the ball around quite a bit more. They're not going to be as dependent on Ceedee Lamb needing to put up the reception numbers in the yardage that he put up last year. So while he is absolutely still capable of doing so, I do expect to turn down and only because Brandon Cooks will turn up more and Jake Ferguson will turn up more.
Speaker 1: We talked about.
Speaker 7: I think Jake Ferguson is in line for a possible All Pro season and that happening. Obviously, it's only one ball to go around. And then if you're talking about the run game improving as well because of the offensive line and now you're handing off the ball a little bit more and more effectively, Yeah, I think Ceede Lamb's still going to be an absolute monster, still a first team All Pro.
Speaker 1: But give me the under on this one, all right.
Speaker 4: Micah Parsons thirteen and a half sacks. That's kind of been his number the last three years, and he's been incredible in terms of providing that pressure but actually getting home to the quarterback. Of course, we've talked about it already. To drop off gets more steep as the season goes on.
Speaker 1: Pat, I'll start with you on this one. Thirteen and a half sacks for Micah over under.
Speaker 7: I'm going over talk about trajectory, Isaiah. It's different from Mike than it is for CD, where it's been up explode right. For Micah, it's been this steady. It's thirteen, it's thirteen and a half, it's fourteen. And now he gets in a system with Mike Zimmer who allows him to be more versatile, which means you're not going to be able to know every time where he's coming off for the ball. So I think that unpredictability is going to lead to more opportunities to get in his hands on the opposing quarterback. And even if he just turns it up to fourteen and a half, I mean, the trajectory is undeniable. So it's hard to go from thirteen, thirteen and a half fourteen and then suddenly I only see him getting ten, eleven, twelve, and he's still very much in his prime and improving with his quickness and speed. So now I'm going to go over on this one.
Speaker 6: I think, Joshua, let's go with the under on this one. I think the double teams will be.
Speaker 1: More wow wow, Oh, so I need to do it.
Speaker 6: I think the double teams on Michael will be more prominent this year. And I also think he has a new role within the defense. He's not just rushing the pastor right. You have him lining lining up in linebackers certain schemes. So I think that along with getting more opportunities for Nieland and d law throughout the season, I think d laws sack number is going to go up this year.
Speaker 5: I like that.
Speaker 6: And then of course you have Marshall Nieland who's hungry. He's he's going to get out there. And yeah, granted I think the number ninety four. Yeah, interesting how that happens.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was surprised by that, honestly.
Speaker 8: It really was like that was a talented rookie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's not.
Speaker 8: He's not the d n Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think I'm just calling how I'll see it.
Speaker 9: It's fair.
Speaker 6: Albeit, I think we've unless we've proven that we can stop the run, you're not going to see as many sack numbers this year, if that makes sense.
Speaker 8: Fair you're also doing this, by the way, it's point all right, I'm going with under just from their perspective of again, has nothing to do with his talent or his abilities. I just don't think that the defensive imposition is the star of the show in this defense. The linebackers are the star or the show in this defense?
Speaker 1: What are those so?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I don't dan Quinn was going to scheme up matchups based upon his best player period point point, like whoever is my dog, Like, go eat, I'm gonna put you in a position to win. That's why he saw when Micah was standing up and he was over the center. It's because he you know, they had widened out the formation in terms of the D line, and they're getting ISOs with the center versus Micah Like that was dan Quinn's thing. I have not seen through training camp coach Zimmer do that just yet. Now he might have a whole bag of tricks that he's ready to unleash. But based upon what I've seen, I see that the linebackers are featured here. That's not to say that that that he's that Mike is not gonna eat. He's still gonna win his matchups on the edge all that stuff. He's still gonna be himself. I just don't know if he'll have as many opportunities because of what you mentioned in terms of the scheme things that we have seen to date, any indications he's gonna be walking off the ball, he's gonna be playing linebackers. He's gonna be, you know, walked up into a gaps. He's gonna be asked to drop out in the coverage. So I think you'll be seeing an expanded role from him, and I think they're gonna be asking more of him to do more things in the defense outside of just beating his one on one matchups.
Speaker 4: I think the one thing with Micah that makes me believe the over as possible is kind of like what you guys are both talking about in different ways.
Speaker 1: The versatility and the thought process is that you never know where he's coming from. First off.
Speaker 4: Secondly, all it's gonna take for Micah to elevate above the sack numbers that he's already have or already has, is by having success in November and December and January hopefully. So I think if he does add imagine if he adds two or three sacks in November and December, which is not asking a ton for one of the best edge rushers and pass rushers in NFL right in the NFL right now, almost like college football.
Speaker 1: That's where the mindset's been in the past Weekend we are so bad. I hope we are so bad.
Speaker 4: But in the NFL right now, I think Micah can get there. So I'm gonna say over. I think he may squeak over maybe like a fifteen, which is still a phenomenal season by any stretch, but I think he can get the over all, right final one before we take our first break. Trayvon Diggs throughout his career, he has eighteen interceptions.
Speaker 1: It's about six on average per season.
Speaker 4: I mean, of course, he didn't really have a season last year because he only had the two games before he got hurt, but he did have a.
Speaker 1: Pick in those two games. So we'll set it at five and a half.
Speaker 4: Do you think Trayvon Diggs hits his season average of six interceptions or do you think he goes under?
Speaker 1: Over Over, You're not a hater anymore, not a hater anymore.
Speaker 8: I think that the cornerback position is going to be asked to less work. They're going to be asked to do less working, be gifted more opportunities.
Speaker 1: I'm going over as well.
Speaker 7: I think that I think Trayvon is coming in with a chip on his shoulder, so obviously give him a little bit of grace over the first couple of weeks to get his sea legs back as far as coming back from the twin Aco but I think mindset wise, he wants to come out and number one, prove that he's still the best ball hawking cornerback in the league. But also there's going to be that added motivation when Deron Blank comes back. They're going to be playing off of each other. He gets a pick, oh, I want to get a pick too. He gets a pick, Oh, I want to get a pick too, And they're going to play off of each other. So all things considered, I think before it's all said and done, I'll take Traylon dis I'll.
Speaker 1: Do you want better. I'll give you a number. Okay, give me a number. Give me.
Speaker 7: Seven interceptions for Traylon Diggs and two pick sixes.
Speaker 1: Wow, Okay, I'm down with that.
Speaker 9: I would love that. But when you saw him last year.
Speaker 6: When you saw him last year, I thought that he had improved the physicality of his game. He was getting in there, stripping the ball. I liked his ability to tackle last year and like it was on a trajector where he was going to have his best season life.
Speaker 8: First pick six was because of him exactly.
Speaker 6: It was looking that way, it was it was trending that way, and I think he's going to get back to that. I think we're going to see a more physical Trayvon Diggs than we've seen him in years past. And I think that also opens up more opportunities, like I've said before, for Kaylen Carson and for Jordan Lewis too. I think Jordan Lewis Is it's gonna make sure that it's gonna be really hard to complete those slot passes, uh, which opens opportunities for Trayvon. You know, it's it's all, it's all, it's all a thing. So I'm give me the over on this. I'm gonna go seven interceptions for Trayvon did.
Speaker 1: I'll leave it now. One one more thing.
Speaker 7: The safety unit, right, you have safeties that are elite and playing.
Speaker 1: By side, sideline, the sideline.
Speaker 7: And in coverage you got Malie Hooker, one gave Thomas Marquise Bell. Donald plays a bit more forward than Downhill, but you have at least three great coverage safeties. They're gonna make it difficult to stretch the field, so that's gonna shrink the field by default. And that's gonna make you the quarterback throwing at tightle windows against a guy like Treylon Diggs. A tight window against Treyvon Diggs is likely an interception for Sue.
Speaker 1: So I like it the Safeties are gonna eat this year.
Speaker 8: Yeah, just because I'm looking forward to seeing Trayvon Diggs again expand his role.
Speaker 1: Last year, he expanded.
Speaker 8: His physicality, right, that was something that he added to his tool belt.
Speaker 1: He was he was thumping last year.
Speaker 8: Now I think they're going to especially coming off the injury, I think they're gonna play a lot more zone. Zimmer is his own guy, who he likes man, but he's his own guy. And I think that now you'll see Trayvon add the cloud. You'll start seeing him add that the trap, uh the trap aspect of the zone coverages. And I think he's going to become a lot more versatile in that sense. Not to say that he wasn't able to, but it wasn't being asked of him. So now that technique is going to be taught, and again that's just another tool that he'll add to his tool belt. And once he starts learning how to mess around with leverage and start making you guys think he's playing man, but he turns back around and playing his own and he brings on the ability to hit. You're gonna see a complete cornerback really kind of come to fruition.
Speaker 4: So what you're saying is on one side, wearing the number twenty one, we've got seat belt Carson, and on the opposite side roaring number seven is two belt trayvon as what we've got.
Speaker 1: That's what we've got going off the tool belt.
Speaker 8: What kind of harness are we wanting with the seatbelt?
Speaker 1: Is it a five point?
Speaker 8: Is it a five point harness?
Speaker 1: Is I would have like to see?
Speaker 8: I want to see it. I like what I saw in portions of the preseason, but I just want to.
Speaker 1: And there's there's some dogs now you see it.
Speaker 7: You haven't seen it, But I will say that what I have seen from Kayln Carson invokes plenty of confidence that he can hold down the fort, at minimum hold down the fort in the absence of dron Blant.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying he's.
Speaker 7: Going to go out there and he's going to get an interception in the first you know, three or four games that he's played, but I think a lot of people are going to get big eyed. When they see how physical and how steaky he is in coverage he is. They call him seat belt for a reason, and I've seen that he translated one's.
Speaker 4: Going to get burned once or twice early, it's going to happen.
Speaker 8: It's going to happen.
Speaker 1: He's by fire exactly.
Speaker 8: The one thing I like about Kayln Carson that I saw in camp, the times that he got beat, he was able to literally etch and sketch it away. Yeah, etching sketches it. He right back to the drawing board and he's he's on to the next player. I like that he has a short memory in that regard. And then he's competitive, right, He's very competitive. Most cornerbacks are, right, they're chippy their mouth, Ye, they're super competitive, and that's what he brings. So I like those those attributes about him. I just want to see him go out there and see how they're gonna utilize him versus some of these early weapons that he's gonna be facing. Because Trayvon's not gonna be switching sides, right, That's one thing we know to our knowledge, He's not gonna be switching side. So if I'm if I'm scheming up offense against a new defense. I'm gonna looking one side and say, okay, Trayvon, I'm gonna test him to see what his leg you know what his legs can do. Okay, Oh, here he's still Trayvon. Okay, let's go to the other side, Ricky.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, Gona, they definitely are. Let's take our first break when we come back, give us a call. Eight eight eight eight five five two two nine seven. The question is how many wins will the Dallas Cowboys have in twenty twenty four.
Speaker 1: Right after this, with more talking cowboys.
Speaker 3: Todd thought it would be secure to jog in the Cheat of Savannah.
Speaker 10: Todd believed the big cat repellent he online was reliable, and now Todd is trying to be faster than this cheetah that can run eighty miles per But the good news is Todd has AT and T five G. It is fast, reliable, and secure, and he learned the best thing to do is stop running and toss her the backpack with the beef stew.
Speaker 3: At and T five G. Fast, reliable, Secure five.
Speaker 11: G requires compatable plan and device five G may not be available in your area. Seeatd dot com Slash five g for you fifty deals.
Speaker 1: If you're looking for fresh American roasted.
Speaker 4: Coffee that gives back, you need to head to your local grocery store and pick up a bag of Black Rifle Coffee. That's right, America's coffee is now available in the coffee aisle of a grocery store near you. Black Rifle Coffee Company is veteran founded with a mission to give back to those brave men and women who have served our nation. Every bag, box or can you purchase help support that mission. Head to your local grocery store and roast yourself some Black Rifle Coffee.
Speaker 2: Today, they say champions are remembered, but legends are never forgotten. United Egg and offers a winning lineup of John Deere equipment built to tackle any challenge on and off the field. Legendary John Deere Tractors combines residential mowers, commercial mowers, compact construction equipments, cater utility vehicles, and a full line of golf and sports turf equipment. United Agon Turf the official agonturf equipment supplier of the Dallas Cowboys. Visit United Dagonturf dot com to find a location near you.
Speaker 12: Life doesn't stop When the economy is uncertain. The market might not care you have a wedding to plan or a kid to put through school, and inflation doesn't know you've got a family to feed. But Bank of America does and is here to help. With digital tools to help you save and local experts nearby, you can keep life moving forward the way you need it to Bank of America. What would you like the power to do? Learn more at Bankfamerica dot com. Bank of America and a member after I see Eco Credit Opportunity lender.
Speaker 1: That to Talking Cowboys.
Speaker 4: This portion of the Talking Cowboys podcast is brought to you by Quaker Oats, the official oatmeal sponsor of the Dallas Cowboys. Quaker Oads trusted since eighteen seventy seven.
Speaker 1: We got some some actual Quaker Oats in studio. We're all gonna have our oats this morning, right, Isaiah.
Speaker 8: You know what I'm gonna show you guys how to do this the right way.
Speaker 4: Oh, you're gonna actually like you gotta see that the shake right, You can hear that on the audience.
Speaker 8: All right there, you got see the little line right there. Yeah, you tear that right across the line.
Speaker 9: That's where you tear it.
Speaker 1: That's where you tear. That's the tear line right there.
Speaker 9: You know, just smashed it in the line.
Speaker 8: Ok So, now that you have the tear line open, okay, I'm gonna go ahead and popp this open real quick. I don't think I went below the tear line. Sorry, all right, So now that the tear line's there in there, okay, I'm shore. I'm gonna show you what I know. No sea doesn't know about the many shakestoff you know.
Speaker 1: Mister ots. Okay, I know you put the water on the line. There's a line right here in the field line. I don't know about that. I know about that.
Speaker 8: Y'all got poured up to the field line right there. You gotta learn something new every day.
Speaker 1: Learn when you're a vet like myself. Look at fumble fumble that See, that's why this is real life. This is not fake. This is live. Okay, this happens in real life.
Speaker 8: You guys gotta get the napkin.
Speaker 1: Look at it, spotted up. Spot that thing up. That's what I mean there like that. Look at it. Now, that's the.
Speaker 7: Perfect water oat ratio. See that's why I go commando. I don't I don't feel I don't feel that boat. I just go just raw, just just roll right into the boat the water right there.
Speaker 1: Regular season by Geez. I thought about, if you will, I thought.
Speaker 4: About at that last moment there of just switching it up on you guys and doing the Visilne read in that second you guys are like eating your oats and getting ready.
Speaker 1: I'm glad I didn't glad I didn't.
Speaker 9: Been able to witness so that I can have the mill.
Speaker 4: By the way, we have a Quaker Oats QR code of what.
Speaker 9: Is it a quake ar code?
Speaker 8: A quake ar code right here?
Speaker 1: Bang?
Speaker 9: Oh wait, no, it's on.
Speaker 4: That's somewhere. It's on program somewhere. It scanned the QR code. Get your Quaker oats the bye Isaiah, Yeah, it's on nice in the four bucks. Oh, thank you, beamer, Thank you very much. All right, let's go to the phone lines eight eight eight, eight, five, five, two two nine seven.
Speaker 1: We are so back because it is a talking Tuesday.
Speaker 4: Dan Oh in Florida, dan Oh, you're on Talking Cowboys. How many wins will the Cowboys have this season? Is our question of the day.
Speaker 13: Remember Daniel fourteen fourteen and three wow, I got forty three, okay, And the reason the reason is, I think we're going to be a team that's gonna be able to run the ball a lot better. Last year I thought got blown up a lot in the middle of the line. I think this guy Bbie is the next trave Is Frederick. I think Guan's gonna be uh. He's gonna hold his own, He's gonna have some grown pain. So I think the run game will be there. We have a top three quarterback in the NFL. We have a great wide receiving group with a ascending tight end who's going to be a beast, who's already a beast. And I think defensively, to me, it was time for Dan quinn ago two years ago. I think. I think defensively we're going to be better, which the scheme says them role play. I like the fact that he's got Micael playing a lot more off ball so he can go to both sides of the field. I agree with with the guy said with Isaiah and Patrick said, I think our secondary is going to be damn good. Uh. And I think we're gonna be plugging holes in the middle. I got us winning fourteen games, uh, and I feel good about it now. Last January I did pack up every well my cowboy gear, put him in a box Jarry Jones, and uh that was it. But that's what I have. Guys. I don't know what your thoughts are, but thanks. I feel good about this team. And I still think Mike and Carfy is a hell of a coach. So that's my nickel.
Speaker 1: There you go, Nickel, Dano appreciate it a little bit optimist. I like the optimism to start today. I like it.
Speaker 4: Dano and Florida always bringing it all right, who's next on our phone line as we continue eight eight eight eight five five two two nine seven, We've got Mike in New York talking about energy.
Speaker 1: Yo, Mike in New York, what's going on?
Speaker 13: Don't be picking on the Boys this year. We're gonna win eleven games. Guess what, We're gonna beat the.
Speaker 4: Chiefs in the Super Bowl.
Speaker 13: Brandon Audrey full of win with three seconds sixty JW York till go back Doublins winning the Super Bowl.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I'm glad. I gave like a little bit of a warning there, but I still wasn't ready for it. I had to take the headset off Mike with so much energy. We appreciate you as always.
Speaker 1: Mike in New York. Okay, we're two for two. I didn't think this segment would go this way. I'm not gonna lie to you, guys. Whenever I put it on the schedule, you just knew. I kind of thought it would go the opposite way. I thought there would be guys that were a little.
Speaker 4: Pessimistic about this team and girls that were a little pessimistic about this team, and two for two.
Speaker 7: They're probably on the line right now. Those on the opposite side of the coin.
Speaker 1: We think. So, oh yeah, Okay, let's track out with you a bit. Take this nice call.
Speaker 4: Let's try Gary in New Mexico. You're the next one up on Talking Cowboys. How many wins will the Cowboys.
Speaker 1: Have this year?
Speaker 14: Twelve or thirteen?
Speaker 8: Wow?
Speaker 1: K three for three? Why is it? Why do you think that way?
Speaker 14: I don't know that they've got a lot of talent. I mean, we get caught up in all this stuff that we talk about all the time, but you've got Pro Bowlers and All Pro players at almost every position group minus running back.
Speaker 1: Okay, and I'm.
Speaker 14: Different, you know, and I'm stone colls Over. When I tell you this, I am. I am a Mike McCarthy fan. I think he's done it. I think, considering what he has to work with with Jerry and Steven, I think Mike McCarthy's done a great job. Is he perfect?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 14: But man, we could do a whole lot worse at head coach. So yeah, I think.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 14: Did the Cowboys have a motto yet for this season? Have they released their saying.
Speaker 1: They'll reveal it later this week is what we've been told. So I haven't heard anything. Yeah?
Speaker 14: Can I can I share mind?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 14: Can I share my idea? I've got I've got one for the team, and I've got one for the fans.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 14: My motto for the fans is cautiously optimistic. That's how I am going into this season. I'm cautiously optimistic. And my motto for the team is real simple. Man, do better, Just do better, do better in big moments, every player, every coach, Just do a little bit better. This is a twelve win team, so yeah, I think they'll be fun.
Speaker 8: I like it. I think it a T shirt.
Speaker 13: I think it would because and it'll fit.
Speaker 14: It's not too complicated, and do better man, Thank y'all, thank.
Speaker 1: You so much.
Speaker 4: Good call out from the land of enchantment. Now, yeah, the last couple of years it was victory. It was when carpe Omnia last year, of course, and then.
Speaker 1: I would be okay with do better.
Speaker 7: I like to do better, you know what, because no matter no matter how they win the game, let's say it's a blowout or whatever, in favor of the Cowboys, still do better.
Speaker 1: Always be doing better. I like that it do better?
Speaker 4: All right, Bob and Rio grand Valley, We've got you on talking Cowboys.
Speaker 5: How many guys?
Speaker 1: How many wins for the Cowboys this year?
Speaker 5: At thirteen? I'm with the the guys that are already called in. And I'm gonna tell you my reason why am I thinking? Will McClay he does a job of getting talent on that team where he's drafting her free agency at the coaching staff, you don't get them any better than Mike. And he's done him a real job of surrounding himself with good coaching talent, which brings out the best.
Speaker 4: Would you say, Will mclu he eats Do you think he eats as a as a roster acquisition and as a as a a player?
Speaker 1: Personnel guy, I day you what he's topped or there you go?
Speaker 5: The best of the league very.
Speaker 1: Much so I like it. Appreciate the call.
Speaker 4: Thank there he goes, all right, may have time for one more, especially we're rolling through these yes, Josha and Chicago. You're a final call here on this talking Tuesday. How many wins for the Cowboys this year?
Speaker 15: Hey, guys, I'm honored. I'm going to say twelve and five in the regular season, four and oh in the postseason.
Speaker 1: Gosh, off the top row. Everybody's excited. I like it, Josh. Why why do you think that way?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 15: I just think like you guys were just saying they have a lot of blue chip players and spots and need them. Besides running back, I think we have a lot of really good depth and yeah, I just think they're going to go all the way though this year.
Speaker 1: Josh, I got a good radio voice. I like he does.
Speaker 15: I appreciate that, guys. I always feel that we missed out on Isaiah's standback a professional wrestler, though.
Speaker 1: I agree.
Speaker 4: I agree completely, and thank goodness he's a broadcaster.
Speaker 1: Because this is a face made for TV right here? How about that? Not for radio?
Speaker 4: All right, appreciate you very much. We five for five and optimism.
Speaker 6: I like Josh and Chicago, and Chicago was a real cult of personality.
Speaker 9: You know what I'm saying. He really nothing more for Patrick. But I like this guy. I like this guy.
Speaker 6: I like the optimism overall. I'm surprised, like you said, surprising, I.
Speaker 4: Am shocked that it was five for five twelve thirteen super Bowls. I mean, we have two Super Bowl calls and it's we're not even there in Week one yet.
Speaker 9: Guy, I wish we could have taken these calls back in March.
Speaker 1: Oh, here's well then, you know you know what I mean. You mean like when Dano had already pecked up.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a very different vibe. Yeah, very different vibe. All right, let's take our second break. When we come back, we'll give our predictions for the season. Give you how many wins the Cowboys will have here in twenty twenty four and how.
Speaker 1: Deep they'll go in the playoffs.
Speaker 10: Right after this, Tod thought it would be secure to jog in the Cheetah Savannah. Todd believed the big Cat repellent he bought online was reliable, and now Todd is trying to be faster than this cheetah that can run eighty miles per hour. But the good news is Todd has at and T five G. It is fast, reliable, and secure, and he learned the best thing to do is stop running and toss her the backpack with the beef stew.
Speaker 3: At and T five G. Fast, reliable, Secure.
Speaker 11: Five G requires compatible plan and device five G may not be available in your area. See add dot com slash five G for you fifty deals.
Speaker 4: It's the official men's skincare brand of the Dallas Cowboys Jack Black, and right now Cowboys fans could get fifteen percent off their seventy five dollars order. Plus because every deal needs a playmaker, your order will include a free five piece skincare set and free shipping. The Jack Black Playmaker is four of Jack's favorites and a full sized intense therapy whipball. Make a play for the playmaker at Getjack Black dot com slash.
Speaker 1: Cowboys with the Coat Cowboys VIP.
Speaker 4: That's get Jack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the Code Cowboys VIP.
Speaker 16: Welcome back into Dear Doctor, the show where I answer life's questions with an ice cold can of Doctor Pepper. Sheila, let's hear from my next caller.
Speaker 8: Would you there, doctor?
Speaker 4: My friend supported me during a tough time.
Speaker 1: But what's the right gift that says thanks for.
Speaker 15: Being a soldier?
Speaker 2: To cry out?
Speaker 16: Okay, this one's easy, I say, give her a delicious Doctor Pepper. Nothing says thanks good better than one of a kind soda. Yes, any Doctor Pepper flavor will do. Now, just a reminder that I don't need to be a real doctor to know that Doctor Pepper is the one you deserve.
Speaker 4: If you're looking for fresh American roasted coffee that gives back, you need to head to your local grocery store and pick up a bag of Black Rifle Coffee.
Speaker 1: That's right, America's coffee is.
Speaker 4: Now available in the coffee aisle of a grocery store near you. Black Rifle Coffee Company is veteran founded with a mission to give back to those brave men and women who have served our nation. Every bag, box or can you purchase helps apport that mission. Head to your local grocery store and roast yourself some Black Rifle coffee Today to talking Cowboys. This segment is brought to you by in Visa Line the official smile of the Dallas Cowboys. At least based on our first Talking Tuesday of the year, it seems like the smiles are all over Cowboys Nation now right everywhere? All right, final segment, we've got to give our predictions. How many wins well the Cowboys have this season. We'll take it a step further and say how deep into the playoffs? Oh?
Speaker 1: I don't do that. Well, there go.
Speaker 4: I mean that's what it's all about, right, That's what it's all about, is a lot.
Speaker 1: We'll start with Patrick knows.
Speaker 7: Well, first, I'm going to land right at twelve wins, twelve, five, twelve and five, twelve and five Okay, this were that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, twelve, Kay, you love me in the water.
Speaker 7: So twelve will for the Cowboys. I could even see a plus one somewhere, don't necessarily see a minus one, but twelve or thirteen, I'll go twelve. How far in the playoffs do they go? God, is so impossible to predict that right now because you don't know what the if the run game will take that step.
Speaker 1: Of the matchups are. Yeah, you just you don't know, you don't know what, you don't know, you.
Speaker 7: Don't know what you don't know. But I'll tell you what I'm gonna. I'm gonna I'm going to ride the wave. Nothing of the callers. And I like mich McCarthy's twenty one game plan for the Cowboys.
Speaker 1: So the Cowboys will appear in the Super Bowl this year. But I also add this.
Speaker 7: I also add this because I'm big on on trends and does it again in the last year. I was going to say, I'm big on trends and patterns. What happened year five of McCarthy in Green Bay, He went to SUP he went to the Super Bowl.
Speaker 1: I'm just not saying, but I'm so.
Speaker 9: I mean, you are saying I am saying saying but you're not.
Speaker 1: Saying but I'm not saying but I'm just saying itself. And then what what I'm just saying.
Speaker 7: So, yeah, Mike mccarthur, year five, contract years a proven year for him. You saw what he did in Green Band year five. I just it's a pattern for me. So twelve and five Cowboys make it to the Super Bowl.
Speaker 6: Josh eleven and six, I think, uh, you got to bring up I think twelve and six, twelve wins four years in a row, is going to be tough. I don't think that happens. I think the NFC is going to NFC East is going to be better. I think the Commanders are going to be better this year. And I think the Commanders might even win the division. I really do, I really do. I think there's a possibility.
Speaker 1: Joe Mouth, give me that meal. What was in that meal of both?
Speaker 9: I don't think.
Speaker 6: Yeah, eleven and six. I think we're gonna be very competitive, depending on that means.
Speaker 4: Washington is either eleven and six as well or twelve and five and they've beaten you once or twice.
Speaker 9: I could see that happening.
Speaker 6: Isaiahs scared me enough to believe in the Commanders.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm not.
Speaker 8: I'm between twelve and twelve and five and eleven and six wait wait wait wait playoff season prediction. Yeah, playoffs you tried to get.
Speaker 6: Sorry, yeah, win the division? No playoff run, yes, question mark. I think we get to the divisional round again, and that's where we go all right back to you.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm between twelve and five and eleven and six. Not really sure what you want. I want to put my finger on, so I'm shut of that line.
Speaker 1: Nah, you're a professional. Plus gave himself a rule.
Speaker 8: I did say, plus give us a plus for mind twelve five minus one. All right, okay, but I think they go two rounds deep. So yeah, that's it. I I mean, that's hard saying without knowing what their matchups are, because that's what I'm saying. Playoffs as we as we do it right now. These are now bold predictions. These are both and I reserve the right in the bye week to alter.
Speaker 1: Giving. In a wildcard round.
Speaker 8: You might face somebody that you couldn't just smack up right the next round.
Speaker 1: It's not going to be okay.
Speaker 4: I'll stand on because do you get to read draft your fantasy football team halfway through the year. You draft right now, you make your predictions, you put your team together, and you stand on it throughout the years.
Speaker 1: That's how you do it.
Speaker 9: Said Kyle, what about you, buddy, I don't.
Speaker 1: Want to trade. Yeah, looks smart. Looks different. As the season goes along, it is different. Give me give me ten wins for the Cowboys. I think they don't win the division.
Speaker 4: Optimism, I think they I think they do end up winning the division or the wildcard round. I think they win the Wildcard round, go to the divisional off of ten wins.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 1: I don't think it will win the division. I think somebody else will get you to the playoffs. I don't think so it'll they'll squeak in wins.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 9: So who does win the division for you?
Speaker 1: Then Philly, I think for sure. Yeah, yeah, I think it's Philly.
Speaker 4: But I think Washington's right there. I think it's gonna be a three team race in the division. You're going to see each team take something from the other teams.
Speaker 1: I think Washington will probably steal one from Dallas.
Speaker 4: I think Philly well, or Dallas may steal one from Philly, and then vice versa, and it kind of go back and forth.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 4: The only reason I say this is because I think I don't think this team is as good.
Speaker 1: As last year's team. I was all in on last year's team.
Speaker 4: I thought that team had everything that you needed to make a run to do something special. It had depth, it had the starting caliber, it had all sorts of core players. You still have those core players, but I'm worried about the depth.
Speaker 1: I'm worried about the run game. I don't know if they're gonna be able to run the ball effectively.
Speaker 4: If that's the case, I don't know how how seamless this offense will go because I think, like we've talked about before, you need a solid run game for Dak Prescott to be set up.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 4: They didn't necessarily have that last year. Teams know that, teams know that they won't run the ball, and they will. They're this team to throw it or to run the ball and make them throw it around.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I just I don't know.
Speaker 7: You have, ahead of ten wins in the prove it year, who has shown what he can do in a year five with the organization, you have a number one offense that.
Speaker 1: Could take a step forward if their run game goods could take a step you have it very much. So backwards could very much.
Speaker 7: You have a defense that should take a step forward under Mike Zimmer with better linebacker play.
Speaker 1: You got some big boys down could take a step.
Speaker 7: Could I mean, of course, I'm point point being as it's there's a lot of hope in this building and the season is not built on hope.
Speaker 1: As it stands.
Speaker 7: This defense they've shown in the preseason, albeit that they can still take away the ball and if they can improve with Zimmer. Then there's that side of the equation. Number one offense should take a step forward. There's that side of the equation. Even that twelve wins, I think Philly wins the division maybe with thirteen, because that's how the NFC East goals goes, right. You can't win this division two years in a.
Speaker 1: Row, but at some point it'll happen. Though at some point, you know, I'm.
Speaker 4: Not saying this is a bad football team. And if you think they're gonna miss the playoffs, I think you're wrong. I think they will be in the playoffs.
Speaker 1: But I don't. I'm not here for the if.
Speaker 8: Hans or Butts.
Speaker 1: I want to see actual film.
Speaker 4: I want to see improvement and I want to see it before I really say this team is gonna make a deep run in the playoffs.
Speaker 1: But nobody's all.
Speaker 4: Right, that does it for us? Here on Talking Cowboys, we got to get out of here.
Speaker 1: For Chris be and.
Speaker 4: Patrick no, Cy Walker, Chush Rodriguez, Isaiah stand back.
Speaker 1: I'm Kyle Yoman saying so long.
Speaker 4: We will see you tomorrow at nine am Central Time with more Talking Cowboys.
Speaker 2: This has been a production of Dallascowboys dot Com.
Speaker 1: And the Dallas Cowboys Football Club