Speaker 1: All right, welcome party people. It's a fantasy pros YouTube channel. I'm your host, Matt Modi. Today we're talking about wide receivers with massive upside, joined by two legends in the industry, ericson. We'll start with you. How are we doing?
Speaker 2: Dude, cannot be doing better.
Speaker 3: So excited to talk about these upside, high ceiling wide receivers with the two of you.
Speaker 2: It's a Friday.
Speaker 3: Tomorrow is August first, which means it's the last month without regular season football.
Speaker 2: Guys, there's no better time to be alive.
Speaker 1: It doesn't get much better than this. That is true. That is true. And then the other guests that we have here, Scott Bogeman not guessed analysts. Sorry about that, but Scott help me doing?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm doing great. Man, Ready to talk about some wide outs. It's gonna be a fun one. And ericson, do you have any Patriots in here? I don't think I have any Steelers. No homer ism at all today?
Speaker 3: Look at that, I mean, I mean the Bowld case on AJ Brown is just so obvious. I wanted to give the audience a little bit more another Patriots homer take on why twenty twenty six is AJB wide receiver one.
Speaker 4: I was itchy to put Jeremy Bernard in here, but you know, Roman Wilson's getting talked up. Can't put Bernard in there quite yet.
Speaker 1: So Roman Wilson's season, Well, this is an interesting trio. I'm an Eagles fan here. So we just got everything covered from the Eagles Patriots rivalry, the Pennsylvania rivalr. We re goot everything. So for today's shows, as we've talked about, we're talking wide receivers. First, we're going to talk about early to mid round alphas, Guys being taken in rounds three through six. This is half PPR by the way, just to note that, Yeah, guys being taken around three through six who can really come through for your team despite not being in the top two rounds. Then we're going to talk about mid round upside plays, so receivers being taken around seven through ten. Really trying to focus on like a scheme or coordinator change, something like that unlock these these water will unlock these players that could become wide receiver two three for your team. And then lake ground sleepers. Everybody loves a good sleeper. That's what we'll talk about at the end. So yeah, we'll get started mid to early to mid round alpha engines ericson. Let's start with you.
Speaker 3: I'm going to take a guy that I know that Scott Bogwin is also high on as well, but I beat him to the show sheets, so I get to include Zay Flowers here as my wide receiver to target in the early rounds is an extremely high ceiling. Because I mentioned this when I took Zay Flowers. I think I took Zay Flowers in the super flex mock draft that we did earlier this week.
Speaker 2: And just imagine if this guy finds the end zone.
Speaker 3: Imagine if the Ravens don't rank dead last and pass right over expectation in twenty twenty six under a new offensive coordinator, Declan Doyle. Because that's really the key point to make about. Okay, well, how does things change for z Flowers? It's okay, Well, Todd Munkin is no longer calling shots here, like it's a new officive coordinator coming in, young hot shot worked under Ben Johnson, and hopefully he embraces some more of Zay Flowers, specifically in these high leverage opportunities, because the talent is so clearly there was a Flowers last year over twelve hundred receiving yards, eighty six catches, just six total touchdowns. He was wide receiver seven overall in twenty twenty five, but the consistency was there every single week from him. Over the last five games he was wide receiver three overall, he had at least four catches and thirteen of his seventeen games played, So the floor consistency is all there for him. Fifth and target share at twenty eight percent, eleventh in air yard chair at thirty five percent. Fourth in yards per rout run behind only Puka Nakua, Jacksmith, Jigbut and Luther Burden. So for me, it's just trying to find the avenues. Okay, the floor has been established and we get access a potential ceiling with this officer coordinator change. Look, every other receiver that hit twelve hundred yards last year had eight touchdowns. The only outlier was A Flowers. So for me, when I'm just looking at the talent profile, I'm so excited about him because I think that he's really really good.
Speaker 2: He's super super explosive.
Speaker 3: He checks out every explosive metric when you're looking at wide receivers creating balls with the ball in their hands. They talked about it on the NFL Top one hundred list. Every single guy that talked about Zay Flowers was, dude, this guy so explosive, right, and that matches up with all the numbers that you're looking at when it comes to what he's doing when they do throw him the rock. So he's attached to Lamar Jackson. No one will be surprised if Lamar Jackson has a bounce back season again. Six point five career touchdown passing rate, so Lamar can throw for four touchdowns like we've seen it before from him. I think Jay Flowers gets a little bit more here. Last year when he was healthy, between him and Lamar Jackson over fifteen points per game in full PPR, that was Zay Flowers. So for me, Jesse Minner, this is per the Coach Beak Index. He was talking about how, hey, what do you think about this NFL Top one hundred list, and he said, you always going to shoot himself way up this year, say Flowers.
Speaker 1: You'd love to see it, and you have to see that. Then you get Dechnan Doyle coming over from Ben Johnson too. What he brings over and Scott, what do you think about Jay Flowers this year?
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, I mean really upset that Ericson got the sheet before me. But third and team yards only, JSN and Puka had a higher percentage of their team's yards right seventh in yards per route run ninth and yards per target twenty second and yards per route run second and miss tackles force eighth in miss tackles force per reception, tenth in the act eighteenth in the act per catch. This dude was seventh last season in PPR and thirteenth in points per games. He's right there, Addy wide receiver one. This offense is going to get more vertical. What a great selection by Ericson to start us off here. Excellent work, Ericson, I love that.
Speaker 1: And yeah, so the last point is he did all that with Lamar missing a bunch of time and like having up down here for Lamar Jackson's standards. So yeah, it's kind of scary what what he can be. So all right, Zay Flowers in agreement there, Scott, who do you like?
Speaker 4: I'm going to reach down a little bit further. I'm going to say Mike Evans, who's ADP right now, is currently sixty one. Overall, things are not looking good for Ricky Pearsall. I'm not really buying that George Kittle is gonna be ready early because Kyle Yuscheck said he looked great, right, I know we've got a little bit of that, but that's not even coach speak, that's full back speak. Not sure if I'm buying into any of that. Kirk is down with a calf strain right now. Stribbling was a high pick, but he's a rookie. Deebo will help this offense. But I really think a healthy Mike Evans is going to be extremely productive here. He's currently wide receiver twenty five, an outstanding option as your wide receiver three. Mike Evans was wide receiver forty in points per game, but spent most of last season with broken baker. In the second half twenty twenty four, he was wide receiver nine in total and in points per games. I don't think he can get there this season, but let's remember that brock Perty with a healthy, not crazy Brandon Ayuk was pretty good. He ranked second and deep passing according to PFF. He had the second highest completion rate as well on deep passes fifty seven point nine percent in twenty twenty three. Evans can add that element back to this Niners offense. And I think with a lot of volume being gone right now, with Kirk being down, with Kittle likely starting the season on the puff, the ghost of Debo, we don't know what he's gonna do, right, and then it's a lot of inexperience next to Mike Evans. I think, you know, this isn't Purdy's game. I don't think that they want him throwing deep a lot, but I do think that he can do it when asked Brandon, I Yuke did it, and he has done it successfully. And I expect a big year from Mike Evans.
Speaker 1: So you're not buying the fullback coach coach index being the next big thing.
Speaker 4: No, maybe I should start it, maybe fullback truth index or however, but yeah, yeah, you check. I don't know. I just all of this polyanninous about these guys with these major injuries to try to make it to week one. I don't know, like Mahomes, maybe Mahomes seems like a freak, but Kittle playing week one after torn achilles, it's DJ.
Speaker 3: It's weird how all their time I just magically aligned.
Speaker 2: With week one exactly right.
Speaker 3: It's so weird, like how all these injuries at all different times.
Speaker 2: It's like, well, is it week one? Looks like we're ready to go. So I agree with you.
Speaker 3: There's definitely a lot of optimism here as we're entering you know, first we're getting close to August.
Speaker 1: Yeah, with Kitty towards Achilles in the playoffs and he's older now, he's like, he's above thirty. Yead, it's scary, but hey, I mean July August, it's our best shape of career season. It's ahead of schedule season, all that stuff is happening. So yeah, all right, Mike Evans as the Scott's first one ericson what do you got next?
Speaker 3: I have Jalen Wattle for the Denver Broncos, and he's someone that I have actually been kind of moving up my rankings and I'm just kind of looking at this wide receiver tier. I love this wide receiver tier. Right when you're drafting rounds three, rounds four, rounds five. It's why I think that double tapping running back makes a lot of sense, especially if you're picking at the end of round one in the traditional twelve team lead because we love these wide receivers here, and I'm just basically listing off fits and I's King Classics team, where we got say Flowers in the auction draft, we got Jalen Wall in the auction draft, both for steals in my opinion, pairing him with Puka and Kua as the guy we spent up for. So basically just listening off my high ceiling roster, our high ceiling.
Speaker 2: Roster for the King's Classic.
Speaker 3: So but for Wattle specifically, it's just the ceiling outcomes he can get to attached to an offense that's actually going to embrace throwing the football, because that was not in the case last year with Miami when two was a quarterback and then when he got hurt or when he got benched, they put quinn Ewers and was just run the football basically as much as humanly possible. So Wattle was still really efficient last year. So I'm not worried about, Oh, he's fallen off. He's not as good as he once was when he was younger in his career. He's still ninth in PFF receiving grade thirteenth yards per out run was also top twelve and target rate per route run at a pretty high twenty six percent, so we've seen him operate and perform at a very high level. When Terry Hill has missed passed games or not been at one hundred percent in those games fifteen game sample size, whether Hill has missed completely or has been limited. In terms of snaps, Waddle has averaged seven or more targets, sixty eight receiving yards and topped eighty two yards in five of those eleven last games in twenty twenty five. So when I look at the Denver Broncos offense last year, they were one of the highest rated teams in terms of pass over expectation. Bo Nicks actually led the NFL pass stemps. It's a crazy number because you look at it and think, man, how did a team that went fourteen and three lead the league in passing attempts. It's because they played in so many second half comeback wins. Right, they were down in the second half, so we got to throw a throw a throw And we look at the Denver Bronco schedules, so this is per sharp football. If you look at their schedule, they have an extremely tough runout to start the year. So I think you're going to see more of the pass heavy approach with Bonnicks healthy, and I think that's why they went out and got Jaylen Wattle, so they can strike fear into opposing defenses. Also, per sharp Football, Denver last year dead last in terms of receptions, gained a twenty or more yards. They need to generate more explosive plays, and I think that's exactly why they traded what they did to get Jalen Waddell, who who I do think is far, far far from wash. I think that he can still put up a fantasy wide receiver one season. He's done it before in the past, done it with volume, done it with efficiency as the number two behind Tyreek Kill, but as the clear cut number one in this offense. Because we saw last year Troy Franklin really eat into Courtland Sutton's target share and production, I think we're just going to see the jail the Wattle show. It's just a matter of if he can stay healthy and not being the blue medical kent like constantly, which is really frustrating. Again as someone that's been big on Jaalen Wattle every single year seemingly and it has not always worked out.
Speaker 2: I'm very excited about what he could do in Denver.
Speaker 1: Yeah, ton of opportunity for an explosive receiver there, Scott, You buying Wattle this year?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I mean, I think this is what makes the kind of the wide receiver two to three borderline here really nice, is that there's a lot of really good players to pick from, and you can really take anybody out of this section and singing their praises. But Wattle is a guy that you know, I think we're pushing Courtland Sutton down, and I'm a Courtland Sutton guy, right. Loved him coming out of SMU and he was kind of learning on the job. He played safety at SMU his first two safeties, then converted to wide receiver, got drafted as a wide receiver, became a number one rather quickly. But Wattle is, you know, one of those high recruits going into Alabama coming out and just doing what he did in college. And I think with a good quarterback. You know, we saw the jump from Pickens last year going from Pittsburgh where it was all subpar QB play to go to Dallas to play with the best QB that he's ever played with across any level in Dak Prescott, and we saw him blow up. I think the same could be in store for Wattle. Not that Tua is an absolute scrub or anything, but bo Nix looks like an elite level quarterback early in his career here, So I'm excited to see the ceiling for Wattle truly in Denver, specifically, if they passed as much as they did last season.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 1: Well, speaking of receivers that we love in this round, I believe he got more more for us.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Carnel Tate. The fit of Tate with Ward is one of my favorite things to come out of the draft because if you've watched cam Ward play at any level, the dude is holding onto the ball as long as possible before he can get rid of it to try to make the big play. And that is what Carneal Tait is. He is the big playmaker, your big downfield threat, the guy that is going to break this all the way open. Obviously, they're also looking for a number one target in Tennessee, you know, but Tait with a quarterback like Ward and sticky coverage, more sticky coverage in the NFL. Well, it's great that he was twenty two of thirty two in his career, which is sixty eight point eight percent in contested catch percentage and his last year at Ohio State twelve of fourteen eighty five point seven percent. The new offensive additions of you know, Wanda Robinson, I think is going to be huge in a PPR league for getting those receptions, so short receptions. But I think if you're looking at your number one target, a high guy, the guy that's going to be very high in first three percentage, he's going to make a lot of big plays. If there are touchdowns to be had in Tennessee, I think a lot of them are going to go to Carnel Tate. So this is a guy that you can take as your wide receiver three that could give you wide receiver two upside as the leader of his team in Tennessee, and that is what makes him a value here.
Speaker 1: Sure, yeah, I like it, And you wonder with cam Ward the coaching last year was just such a mess in Tennessee with Brian Callahan that like, you know, it's not quite going from Eberflues to Ben Johnson like Caleb Williams, but it's not far. It's not far from it. Yeah, So all right, cool, before we move on to mid round upside plays. We got two giveaways to talk about for you guys. If you want a chance to win a fifty dollars Fantasy Pros shop code or a one year Betting Pros Premium subscription, this is your shot. All you have to do is subscribe to the Fantasy Pros YouTube channel right now, drop a comment below on any of our videos. That's it. We're gonna announce both winners on here, right here on this channel, So turn those notifications on so you know when videos are up, come in and claim your prize, and with that we will talk about the mid round upside place. As I mentioned, both of you gonna choose to again this is look at ADP between round seven through ten again half PPR. I'm really trying to focus on like a team scheme coordinator change, something like that. Unlock weekly wide receiver two to three ceilings. Scott, We'll start with you this time. Who you got for us for this one?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's Marvin Harrison. And I have been critical and I've been clipped and quoted as not liking Marvin Harrison. But I think what people missed when I said, look and I said this about twenty twenty six. This was a dynasty take. If Marvin Harrison isn't good in twenty twenty six, I think we need to be done for him, done with him for twenty twenty seven and beyond, because we're just gonna make another excuse. It's gonna be well, they're gonna get a real quarterback this year and blah blah blah blah blah. Look, if Marvin Harrison can't make it work with anybody in three seasons, and I think might be done with him. But I expect him, and this is the part that didn't get clipped. I expect him to have the breakout this year, right. And it's because you're bringing in a whole new offense, right. And I understand a lot of people like Michael Wilson, and Michael Wilson was good with Jacoby Brissett in particular, But how many of these games is Jacoby Brissett going to start? I think they're going to at least give the last five or six games to Carson Beck at the end of the year. And Carson Beck has been looking really good. All the reports are good about him. I'm not going to sit here and gush about Carson Beck. But everyone is playing for second behind Trey McBride in this offense. Right, But Marvin Harrison has already been said he's going to be the wide receiver in thirteen personnel. He's playing ahead of Michael Wilson. Even with his cramps the other day and everyone was worried about that, he still played in more snaps in that camp scrimmage than Michael Wilson did. I think this is going to be the breakout. I know he didn't work well with Brissett, but I think it's going to be a lot of Beck. I think this is the year to do it, and this offense really can open up if the offensive line can be fixed, if we could find a viable why quarterback here? Is it Brisset behind a better offensive line with a better run game with Jeremiah Love? Maybe could it be Carson back coming in here. Everyone disrespect him from Georgia. I understand that, but he goes to Miami. He turns the turnover machine off. So he had way less at Miami than he did at Georgia, and he brought his team all the way to the National championship. There's a little party niche to Carson Beck here just don't ask him to do too much. Let him throw to these amazing skill position players. Hand the ball off to Jeremiah Love a bunch, toss to him short, and this offense can hume. And they're gonna need to score points because the defense still sucks. They have a lot of work to do on. The defense is not fixed by any measure quite yet. Maybe better than last year, but not good overall, So they're gonna have to score points. I think Harrison takes a new step in a new offense, and he might get a new quarterback sooner rather than later. So I think a lot of signs point to a potential breakout for Marvin Harrison.
Speaker 3: But this is it.
Speaker 4: This is the last string I am giving Marvin Harrison. If he is not good after this year, I think I gotta be out.
Speaker 1: Last chance you for Marv Rickson, what do you think your three breakout for Marvin Harrison Junior.
Speaker 3: I don't know if we're going to see any breakouts on the Arizona Cardinals, Like that's my biggest concern. I know we had breakouts last year with Michael Wilson. Obviously, Trey McBride melted faces, but Rode already established himself the year before, so that wasn't as much as a breakout more of it just like, hey.
Speaker 2: This guy just ran so hot, finally scored touchdowns.
Speaker 4: Most passes in the NFL by allaw Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah right now, handhold them with Bonnix, right, just you know who was throwing the most passes last year. Now, the thing with Harrison for me is going back to the environmental factors. I know that we talked about this on I think it was a show that we also did box together, whereas like Marvin Harrison Junior versus Roma Dunsa and talking about who has a higher ceiling and if you just kind of the player agnostic and just look at do you want someone on the Bears or do you want someone on the Cardinals? Like which offense is more likely to just produce a monster performance that Oh who could forget that that player was that good this year. I'm not I'm leaving the door open for Marvin Harrison you to bet, because I mean the first two years have been really disappointing and something that I've been looking more at as I've been looking at some past historical ADP trying to find certain trends of, well, what is the market telling us about these certain players? Is it's not a very good indication when a wide receiver has fallen in ADP for three straight seasons, Like that is not a claim, Oh this is a bounce back opportunity. This is no, Like, this is going in the wrong direction when you look at your three players. When you talk about your three players, you talk about players that are.
Speaker 2: On the ascend.
Speaker 3: Does Marvin Harrison Junior feel like an ascending player? He feels like a player that we're just trying to hold out for hope for Like that's what gets me concerned. And this is like I thought about all this stuff before this drop crap was coming out. Again, everything always gets like yeah, like I'm not focused on that, Like I'm not trying to pile on or the quotes that he was like he's losing his confidence, Like I don't really care about that stuff. I'm looking specifically at historical data when it comes to players with this type of profile, it has not been beneficial to buying the dip on this player, and in fact, it more likely he continues to decline.
Speaker 2: So I do think Harrison Junior.
Speaker 3: Can be better this year, But is it a point where he has a top five fantasy ceiling. I don't know if that's going to exist with it in the context of the Arizona Cardinals. Again, I'm not trying to rain on box pick here, but again, Marvin Harrison Junior, he's he's a player. I've had a lot of trouble just like feeling really confident about clicking and any kind of drafts I've been doing this offseason so far.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's the offense. It's the change in the offense that I am looking forward to. And like I said, everyone's playing for the second fiddle behind Trey McBride, of course, but thirty first among wide receivers in half point ecr here a couple of guys behind him. I know you're you would take Parker Washington over him, Yes, yeah, I think so. What about Alec Pierce?
Speaker 3: Alec Pierce I have ranked below because I'm worried about him coming off of his injury.
Speaker 4: So BTJ Marv DK Metcalf, I.
Speaker 3: Don't want no part of d so again, like I think, person especially with him likely to fall again. I'm not saying he can't. Yeah, he did, but in terms of hey top five, top ten ceiling.
Speaker 2: I don't I don't know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, top ten ceiling might not be it. But I do think he could be a wide receiver two. Uh, that's being drafted as a wide receiver three right now, and that that is what And he hasn't broken out, like there's a lot left in there, but is it really in there? I think that's fair right, And the declining ADP is bad. I agree with you there, but I do think that now that he's had a proper ADP, now he's finally maybe he could be a value.
Speaker 3: Finally, maybe he can be a wide receiver three like where he's appropriately.
Speaker 4: Look, this is it for him, I'm saying, but I am the dummy putting on the makeup, you know, like the Kyle Pitts group going, you know what, this is the year, this is the year.
Speaker 2: Well wait, basically with Kyle Pitts was once everyone was finally done, then he.
Speaker 4: Hit yeah everybody but fits this was the only guy in life.
Speaker 2: Shah yeah, Well.
Speaker 1: Week fifteen cop hits. I mean, everybody's gonna remember whatever that week that was fifteen to sixteen never was ever better. Remember that. Well, one receiver that was mentioned, Parker Washington. I believe you have some thoughts on him.
Speaker 3: Ericson, Yeah, Parker Washington was kind of my big takeaway player when I went in It's on Fantasy spros right now identifying first time wide receiver ones, and Parker Washington was the player that really stood out to me the most when it comes to the boxes and thresholds that I'm looking for for a player poise to make that leap to be a top twelve fantasy receiver for the very first time. Something that I've looked at is players that are efficient after the catch while also seeing far targets down the field, because you think intuitively, it's harder for those players, right if you're seeing a lot of downfield targets, it's just harder for you to generate yards out to the catch. Well, Parker Washington was top thirty and both those categories last year, and both the yards out of the catch and average up of target. He was also very good at converting his air yards into actual receiving yards, ranked fifth in which is that metric? So for me, it's year four players. We saw three of these guys breakout last year for the very first time. Between pickens, Chris o'lave and who's the last guy that did it, Chris Olave, George Pickens, and Jameson Williams.
Speaker 2: It was James Williams, Michael Wiwis.
Speaker 3: It was his third year, Michael Wilson, but again that year four breakout archetype. We've seen him obviously thrive in the slot. That is where we've seen a ton of production. Going back to Chris Goden and Liam Cohen's offense with the Tama Bay Buccaneers, Chris Godwin before his injury was a top three scoring fantasy wide receiver, just absolutely on fire before he went down with an injury.
Speaker 2: Trevor Lawrence and Perker Washington, they have a connection, right.
Speaker 3: Parker Washington has been on the Jaguars for a long time with Trevor Lawrence as the quarterback, and I remember reading things coming out of Jags camp where the team, even before Liam Cohen was there, was really excited about Parker Washington taking over after the team was going to be done with Christian Kirk. And I think it got delayed a little bit because the Jaguars obviously go out and draft Travis Hunter.
Speaker 2: They play him in the slot to start the year. He obviously goes down.
Speaker 3: But then once Parker Washington was put into that starting role, I mean it was wheels up weeks nine through eighteen, fourteen point two points per game, led the team in air yards thirty two percent, aer yards share average, seventy three receiving yards per game, two point eight yards per rout run twenty five percent target rate just like pretty insane bunkers number twenty.
Speaker 2: Four year old player.
Speaker 3: So I get the hesitation behind it because there's so many miles to feed this Jaguars offense. You know, Travis Hunter are gonna like hurt his bottom line if he just plays even a handful of snaps on offense. Still, it's taking away targets from a player that also operates from the slot. Can betj return to his rookie year form? And I know that Boggs and I both agree that Jacoby Myers is just like underrated across the board, But when you look at the ceiling play, I think that it is Parker Washington based on the fact that he has geled so well with Trevor Lawrence we saw in the second half of last season, and if he wasn't a sixth round draft pick, I think we would be much higher on if he had been a Day two pick a round three, round two guy. I don't think the hesitation, Oh well, how good is he really? I think he showed us last year how good he can be. And last point I want to make is again a lot of his production came with guys were injured. This was a case that was used against Amon Roussaint Brown and during his second season where he only did it because everyone got hurt. Well, there's plenty of guys, trust me, I've been there playing DFS. Oh, I'm gonna play this guy bottom salary because everybody's out. And then they just go out and just lay at Goose Egg and they do absolutely nothing. And it's not a guarantee that guys produce when another teammate missed his time. So again it's not an apples to apples comparison compared to the Sun God, but something that I just wanted to keep in mind that, hey, give credit where credit is due.
Speaker 2: He smashed.
Speaker 3: They're really excited about him. And again to quote the coach speak, Greg Brainis does a great job. Go make sure you go subject to his discord, but for him, he talked about how Liam Cohen. Parker Washington is the first man in the building. He is a five am grinder. That's where he's going. So I think this guy's gonna get paid sooner rather than later. I think he's going to be the Jaguars number one wide receiver this year. So for me high on Ti Law this year, I think you should high on park Washington as well, because I think the upside is there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, definitely some value in Jacksonville this year because I think the guys an're really going that high considering how well the offense did last year. Scott, you went on Parker Washington, anybody else in Jacksonville that you think might might take away some of those targets.
Speaker 4: So this is how I recently compared the Jacksonville Jaguars scenario to something in my life. You ever go into a casino, right, and you see the games that you don't know how to play at all, and you watch somebody else play. That's what I'm doing with the Jaguars situation this year. I'm acting like it's backer rat right, Like I don't know what to do here. I'm just gonna watch somebody else play and watch on the sideline. I can't figure out the an appropriate level to jump in on the Jaguars, because I think Parker Washington has the most upside, right, But BTJ is going to play in thirteen personnel? How much thirteen personnel are we using? Since we drafted Borcature and Cozy All and extended Brenton Strange, Jacoby Myers came in and played more snaps than Parker Washington. They're keeping Parker Washington as the punt return, which is something you typically don't do with some of your best weapons on offense. So it all looks like a Ouiji board to me, and I don't know how it works, so I have been basically just avoiding. I think I have every Jaguars wide receiver under ECR except I'm right on ECR for Jacobe Myers at forty four, so I'm probably just not going to be I'm gonna draft Tee law a bunch, but that's probably gonna be it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the answer could just be Trevor Lawrence Ray. It will be the answer. But yeah, we did talk about Liam Cohen's slot receiver from twenty four still on the Buccaneers. Chris Godwin Scott, I believe you have some thoughts on him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, same deal as Mike Evans. But Godwin is wide receiver, the first wide receiver four at thirty seven. Right now, he's another year removed from that brutal broken fibula. The Bucks moved on from Mike Evans in favor of the rookie book of Godwin and Jayleen McMillan. But let us not forget that Chris Godwin had a stretch on three of three state seasons with eighty three at least eighty three catches in the thy twenty three yards before the broken fibula in twenty twenty four. All reports indicate that he was sharp and smooth coming back in OTAs. I expect him to be much closer to the prime Godwin than, you know, the guy that was that we saw last year who really came back too soon. Another thing that we're talking about with these Pollyanna injuries, right, a lot of times you rush these guys back too soon and they do not work out. I feel like that is exactly what happened with Chris Godwin last season. But he's not ancient. He just turned thirty in February. In that stretch of you know, the eighty three in oneenty twenty three minimum. He's finished as wide receiver seventeen twenty and thirty one, so never below a wide receiver three at any point in a wide receiver two in twenty one and twenty two, and that was because he was low in touchdowns because that was when Mike Evans had thirty three touchdowns in that stretch and I believe Chris Godwin had ten and he's gone. So you know, I think, and I have a BUCA ranks higher I do. You know, there's some camps that are way in love with Chris Godwin and think he's going to be the number one wide receiver on the Bucks. I'm not quite there. I think it's going to be Agbuka, but I do think that another year removed from this injury, with no Mike Evans, I think his reception and his touchdowns are going to improve exponentially this season from what they were last year because he's not dealing with that and he doesn't have Mike Evans to deal with. So I just think there's a lot of volume that is going to be moved towards Chris Godwin this season, and we've seen him handle it before and handle it well. Liam Cohen loves Chris Godwin, and I think him being healthy is a part of the reason they were They walked on Mike Evans, and I know Mike Evans was frustrated specifically last year. You could see it. I think it was week fifteen where he was throwing his hands up and it looked like he was about done with his Bucks adventure. But I think Chris Godwin will have a great year and we know that scortch shirts Baker Mayfield is a fun thing to watch and we are going to get it this season.
Speaker 1: Yeah, coming off of the disappointing last year where he was I feel like he had like seven injuries last year, starting early than the contract situation. So ericson, no, you don't, you're not in on the Baker in the Bucks.
Speaker 3: This, I mean I was like a sign because he was so banged up last year and you know, yeah, you would know more about it if you guys been watching the Quarterback documentary on Netflix. I think it was like week four, week five. His bicep is just like totally black and blue after hit he played in the Jets game. So that was like really early in the season, and then we get way more injuries he's playing with, and that coincided with Egbuka's dramatic falloff in the second half of the season. So agreed, you want to be high on these Buccaneers players, I think relative to their ADP because Baker Mayfield when he's an underdog, when he's being counted out, when he's playing for a contract. Man, the Buccaneers are definitely rolling the dice because they're taking a big risk, but they're also guaranteeing we're gonna get production from quarterback this year whether and it's just a matter of can Baker stay healthy? Right. I think that's the reason why they haven't signed him into a long term deal yet is because hey, man, you play like your hair's on fire, and we love it. But from a contractal like standpoint as an organization, if we're going to sign you through a multi year deal, you've got to show you can stay healthy and take care of your body. Which, again, the way he plays recklessly a little bit at times, it's part of his game. It's part of what makes him Baker Mayfield. And it's gonna be fun to watch him suit up on Sundays for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure. We got one more wide receiver Erickson take us home.
Speaker 3: I'm also going with another rookie wide receiver. I'm really glad that Boggs did bring up Cardonel Tate earlier in the show, because he was someone I was also really considering. But I went one step down to a player going a little bit cheaper with Jordan Tyson. But both players were drafted inside the top ten as rookies. I think that this is just a glaring mistake in the market right now, where you're looking at just average production of receivers that are drafted top ten last five drafts average seventy eight catches over one thousand yards and six point four.
Speaker 2: Touchdowns as rookies.
Speaker 3: That means that just based on averages, Cornel Tay and Jordan Tyson are screening values where they're going right now just to meet expectation. And then you have the potential of, oh, well, if this guy is just the next Jefferson or Chase or one of those types of players. And I'm not saying that's exactly how these things shake out, but these rookies have unknown potential, like we don't know how they're going to do. But I feel really confident about Jordan Tyson when he is healthy again. Eighth overall pick this last year to the New Orleans Saints. Nine healthy games in twenty twenty five, second in the nation, and targets absolute dominant target chair at thirty five percent. We know the injuries have obviously held him back, but so far, at least at the start training camp, he's out there.
Speaker 2: The hamstring doesn't seem to be bothering.
Speaker 3: So I was retweeting setting out the prayer emojis because I'm like, yes, we have someone that we don't have a Ricky pearsall kind of incident here going on. Jordan Tyson is out there and he's healthy so far, and when I look at offenses that could take that next step, well, the Saints are are one of those teams.
Speaker 2: Tyler Shuck helped Chris olave.
Speaker 3: Break into the fantasy wide receiver one territory for the very first time in his career and nearly played half of last season and last year before chichiet was traded to the Seahawks. He and Chris Olavey were both seeing a ton of volume. They were combining for seventeen targets per game. Shaheed alongside a lave last year before he got traded, was fifteenth in the NFL and wide receiver targets. So although Jordan Tyson is the number two on this offense, I think the number two in this offense is still going to see a ton of volumes. So combining that as an elite wide receiver prospect, someone I think is going to gel stylistically very well with what Tyler Shuck does. I'm really excited. And we just look at the schedule right for the Saints, two really tough matchups to open the year, but on the road at Detroit against a very leaky secondary that still has injuries from last year. You you better draft Jordan Tyson because he might it might not be taken very long for everyone to know him after week one.
Speaker 1: Or trade for him after those first two top weeks drafted.
Speaker 3: Yes, well, I mean, I mean well Week one is Week one should be really good. Again, point out Lions and in the game it would be pretty high scoring.
Speaker 2: Yeah excited?
Speaker 1: Yeah cool? All right, So last the last segment we have here late round league breakers. But before we get into that, we're talking about targeting high upside wide receivers. That's all good and fun, but it's important to know when to pull the trigger without reaching. That's what separates champions from consensus picks. That's why you need Draft Wizard. Our draft simulator lets you run fast, hyperrealistic mock drafts and under two minutes against expert consensus rankings customized to your exact league rules. Then once you're on draft night, you can use our Draft Assistant, which sinks directly with your draft room, to auto track, auto track taken players, deliver real time picks suggestions. So stop guessing when you're on the clock. Start drafting for free right now at fantasypros dot com, slash Draft Wizard, or on the Fantasy Pros app So I feel like everybody loves talking about sleepers. That's the last segment that we have here. Two receivers eat taken outside of the top ten according to get half PPR ECR ericson will start with you on this one.
Speaker 3: So the reason I didn't include Colonel Tate on my list because I included his teammate Wandell Robinson here, and this just seems like such a bad, like high ceiling player.
Speaker 2: It's Wandell Robinson. All he does, He's a PPR slot merchant.
Speaker 3: Like there's no upside attached to him, and that's kind of how I felt earlier this offseason. But we just look at how productive Wandell Robinson has been in Brian Davil offenses. There are not that many guys that have had at least one hundred and thirty targets in back to back seasons the two consecutive seasons. That list is Jamar Chase. I'm on rus Saint Brown, Jacksonith and Jake, but justin Jefferson and Wandell Robinson, right, I mean, like, come on, like I get that not all targets are created equally, and a lot of it was just like spamming, Especially in twenty twenty four, it was just a lot of spamming underneath targets for Wandall Robinson. But last year we saw him actually use a little bit more downfield. His average up the target nearly doubled. He was nineteenth in the NFL in deep targets, So I think he can do a little bit more, and he was rewarded handsomely by the Tennessee Titans that we need to get weapons for our number one wide receiver or for our number one quarterback in cam war. Now they took him in free agency. They obviously drafted Carnal Tate. But the thing that I didn't realize until just kind of diving more into it was Wandell Robinson had over one hundred and thirty targets in an offense when Malik Neighbors was a rookie, so and he was still a Fantasy wide receiver. For he's like wide receiver forty one, but he's still caught over ninety two passes. He's done that for two consecutive seasons, and now he's going later than he did that year in twenty twenty four, when Carnel Tate, another rookie, is also his main competition for targets. And maybe you guys would disagree with me. I don't think Tate is anywhere near the prospect that Melik Neighbors is. I understand that they're both top picks, but I think that Wandos is kind of being undervalued a lot. And I get it's because they brought in Tate, But if Tate is not an alpha number one Melik Neighbors esqual, then there's a scenario where one of Robinson just becomes the number one target leader in this offense. Because that's exactly what has been the case when Brian Dable has been calling the shots. Who's the new offensive coordinator in Tennessee. So this was something that kind of came to light when I was doing my wide Receiver one breakout articles where one that was pretty close last year. No, he was on the cusp heps of top fifteen guys, especially in full PPR. Now didn't quite crack the top twelve, but he checks off a lot of boxes of that player on a new team becoming a wide receiver one for the very first time, very reminiscent of when Christian Kirk went to the Jacksonville Jaguars.
Speaker 2: And everyone was like, why did they sign Christian Kirk? What are they doing? And then he just had a monster season.
Speaker 3: So if Carl Tate doesn't hit right away or takes him a little bit of time, I think one of Robinson going as wide receiver fifty. I think that again, if I had to make a lock for who's going to beat their eightp no matter what, it would be one of Robinson.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Scott, I know, I know you're on tape, but what do you think about Robinson as well?
Speaker 4: I have won one Dale at thirty nine, So yeah, that's good.
Speaker 5: I am.
Speaker 4: I got crushed last year for two takes, right, two giants takes. It was Wandale and can Scataboo. So look, I had bad takes last year. I'm not gonna sit here and say that everything I said was correct, right, but I got crushed in the comments for those and they both worked out well. And the thing about Wandale was our boy Seely specifically gave me crap. He said how much more can he do? And I was like, why do I need him to do anymore? I don't need him to do anymore. I need him to do what he did in twenty twenty four, in twenty twenty five. And in the Brian Dable offense, the tight end is the safety blanket. And I think that Ward and Tate compliment each other perfectly. Here we have the deep threat in Tate and the dominant thread in Tate. You have that underneath safety blanket, grab it and go Wandale Robinson target. So this is exactly what Dable wants. This is why I brought him. So I think Wandale fits perfectly. He already knows all system. And I think as long as Ward is as good as I thought he was going to be coming in. I think this is going to be a success again.
Speaker 3: Boggs, would you be opposed to taking both Tate and Wandale in the same team knowing that, okay, maybe if Tate starts slowing any capacity, but you have one Dale to kind of be the guy that kind of guides you along the way, and then Carnel Tate is your second half smash when he starts to get a little bit more accustomed to the NFL. Because I'm really open to doing that because they're both underpriced based on what I'm expecting from this Titans passing game, especially with Cam wore in a year two.
Speaker 4: It's not I don't like doing that in general, but it's not the worst stack I've ever heard of, and it's not you know, sometimes you run into bye week issues if you have two guys at the same position on the same team. But I no, I don't have like I'm not fighting against it. I can tell you that much. I love One Dale. I think Tate is gonna is going to pop out here, so I am absolutely on board with that.
Speaker 1: All I'm here is Camboord's sleeper quarterback this year. And if you're like GT League something like that, maybe cam Ord very oft right, Yeah, Scott, what do you got for us?
Speaker 4: How about Jaden Higgins? Jayden Higgins, his ADP is one point fifty. I have been won twenty one overall. He was wide receiver twenty nine after Week eight, and that was with only three games of over seventy percent snap share in that stretch he had. Of ten games, he finished as a wide receiver three twice, a wide receiver two four times, and a wide receiver won once ninth in Championship Week. The Texans have three new starting offensive linemen and lots of depth on that line now that was obviously the problem last season, and improved run game with David Montgomery should make Stroud look way better. Della is back, but Kirk is gone, and we know Nico Collins has this sordid injury history. Higgins has been highlighted as the Texans standout early through camp. Demiko Ryan said he's a guy that can make plays at every level. He can move around the formation, and he is already seeing a second year jump for Jayden Hi Higgins. I think coming in we were kind of okay, which ioways state guys are going to beat Because you took Nico Collins junior Jayden Higgins on the same team as Nico Collins, it looked like that slot role was going to be in way more need So Jalen Nole, I feel like last season going in got a little more love than Jayden Higgins did, but obviously got beat by Christian Kirk for that role. Didn't play a lot and Higgins was in there after you know, Nico went down and Xavier Hutchinson was banged up after that as well, so we saw a lot of Jayden Higgins. I think he's going to take a big step this year. I think this offense is going to be better what you really want from Higgins as scores. He's a big frame guy. He can score a lot of touchdowns. And I think they are going to approve on offense specifically because the on line is better and you know, I know they're gonna be running a lot in the second half, but you know, I think Higgins can score touchdowns, which is exactly what you're gonna want from him.
Speaker 1: Sure, yeah, ericonly want to get your thoughts, But Scott, I'm just wondering, did you adjust your rankings slightly when you saw CJ's drob walking into camp looking like he was like a thirteen year old showing up to middle school for the first time.
Speaker 4: You know what, I didn't adjust for that, and I also didn't adjust for Beeshawn Robinson's aircut.
Speaker 1: So okay, fair enough. Ericson you went on Jadan Higgins or you think it's gonna be second year receiver Jalen Nole.
Speaker 2: Well, Nole's on the NFI list right now.
Speaker 3: He's dealing with a finger injury, and it does concern me that from a Nole perspective, if you want to be bullish on Nole, that does he have some overlap in terms of Tanked Dell's skill set, because it seems like the team is ready to at least put Tank Tel back out there. I don't know in what capacity if he's going to be a full time player, just because he's coming off some of these brutal injuries and he's an undersized player as well, So I think that does kind of hurt the ceiling a little bit for Nole, who I do agree, I think, still a really talented guy, but just so annoying last year they were playing him behind Christian Kirk for so long and even last year too with Xapher Hutchinson. Get this guy off the field, like this guy is a net negative for this entire offense. I get that he's a grinder blocking, but if CJ. Strous dropped back to the throw, you got to get him his best receivers out there, and that does not include Xavier Hutchinson. So Jayden Higgins, I think right now, is probably being drafted where his floor is. I can't necessarily guarantee that he'll hit the ceiling because we just haven't seen the elite version of c J. Stroud, but if that guy returns at any point, then Jayden Higgins has a ton of upside, especially if there's an injury to Nico Collins, where to Bog's point, he's Nico Collins junior, So if he is in that Nico Collins role, Okay, now you're looking at a player that we would be ranking ast the top twenty, maybe even top fifteen guy on a week to week basis. So you have his standalone role, which I think is going to at least provide return on where you draft him in the wide receiver fifty range, and then you have that contingent upside. You know, if Collins does come up a little bit after a route, hurts his hamstring or something like that happens, then I think that you're cooking with gas here and we're getting c J. Shroud entering his second season. We were drafting three Texans receivers inside the top thirty three, between Tank, Dell, Stefan, Niggs and Nico Collins. And obviously it was a disaster because they appraision, so they all got injured and it was just a little mess. But at least shines a light on there is that ceiling case with Stroud coming back and returning to that rookie year form, and Higgins would be a great benefactor. Maybe Higgins is the reason why you get to see CJ. Stroud return to that form.
Speaker 4: In this team. It has to drop draft Rock go back next year. He's works with everybody. It's the offense.
Speaker 2: Yeah, where the bathrooms are, you'll know the facility.
Speaker 4: That'll be great. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I just would have fallen from Grace, Bobby Slow a CJ. Strowd After that rookie year, everybody thought they're gonna take over the league. And yes, since then, but all right, Ericson what else you got for.
Speaker 3: Us, I'm going with my favorite sleeper going really really deep in drafts, Trey Harris for the Los Angeles Chargers. So he is wide receiver seventy four and ADP And this was a cool stat I found from my again another Humble plug, the wide Receiver Identifying Breakout Receiver article go for checking out on Fantasy Pros. We've averaged at least one new wide receiver one from outside the top fifty receivers in ADP in each of the last three seasons. So as crazy as it seems that a wide receiver one top twelve finisher would come this slate outside the top fifty, it's actually happening like once per year. So you actually have to kind of look and see, well, could I paid the case for a player like this doing that? And for me, Trey Harris, the reason he looks like that potential player is this Mike Daniel offense coming into the Los Angeles Chargers were all excited, right, That's why these Chargers players are going up and up and up in ADP. And look, I don't disagree with the order of the receivers being drafted. Goes lad goes QJ and then goes Trey Harris. But if you asked Harbaugh, right, hey, do you think that these ADPs makes sense for the charge receivers? I ben't even say like they should all be the same. Like these guys, I love all of these guys just like I love all my kids. So he would probably look at a little bit differently. And I think that that just at least creates the idea of some value on Trey Harris as okay, didn't do a ton as a rookie, but the offense last year for the Chargers at times was broken again justin Herbert was broken, the offensive line was broken. So I don't think Trey Harris really had a chance to showcase a lot of what he did at old men. But he was great coming out of Ole Miss super eliting yards per round run, second round pick. And I do think that he did enough during his rookie year twenty fifth yards after the catch per reception. That's pretty good. We know that he can be a deep threat, that he can take the top off the ball. I think that the way that they talk about him, they really love his run blocking. I think that at least gives him an avenue of snaps in playing time and once he gets on the field, I mean all bets are off because we didn't know this office is going to be in scoring position more often than not. So for me, Trey Harris, I think he's a free bet, a cheap access point to this high powered Chargers offense. I think he'd have more of an expanded role than many of us are thinking and maybe just went injury away from Hey, No, he's our guy in our heavy tight end personnel, like he's our isolate X receiver and that can give him a lot of opportunities. So for me, Trey Harris, where he's going. Yeah, I love him as one of my favorite sleepers this year with a high upside. Yeah.
Speaker 1: The Chargers offense in general is interesting, going from Gromman to McDaniel, getting Slater and Joe old Back really can't like it's hard to really put numbers on that looking at last year this year. So Scott, what do you think about charges this year and Trey Harris specifically.
Speaker 4: Here's a number I like, one hundred and twenty two targets gone from Keenan Allen. Right, So there's a lot of a lot more upside here for these past catchers this season with all of those targets from Keenan Allen gone to the wayside. So Trey Harris, you know a lot like I talked about the fit with Carnell Tait and cam Ward when Justin Herbert got a dude like Trey Harris who is a amazing deep threat at Old Miss, like him and Jackson Dart really connected very well at Old Miss. If anybody knows the way that Justin Herbert works with the football with these rainbow passes, this is something that is going to create some amazing highlights. Even if Trey Harris doesn't pan out as we think he does, there's gonna be some highlights in there of some gorgeous deep balls to Drey Harris this season. So a lot there. You know, the pollyanninous of every single player in this offense. You know, Brendan Thompson thinks QJ is gonna light the world on fire. Brendan Thompson is uh, you know, the fastest ever and he's gonna be the next Tyreek Kill and all that stuff. I calm down on that a little bit, but I think the guy who is going to take the biggest step is definitely going to be Trey Harris any way you cut it right? Could he pass QJ? I have no doubt that he could pass QJ in this offense.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's gonna happen last year.
Speaker 4: You have all you have QJ. Like these guys have been in this system for a while. The system is new to everybody now, right, So who fits better for Mike McDaniel and who has the better skill set in Trey Harrison QJ. I think we know QJ has done this before and it's looked better, and we know the one flaw in him is catching the football. But I always go back to one of my favorite lines in Apollo thirteen when they're trying to figure out what they can turn on and off when they're using the power and he goes, well, cut the parachute something. He goes, John, the parachutes don't go off. What is the point of all of this? And that is Hugh J. You know, you know drops don't matter until they do, right. I don't care about the occasional drop drops in camp don't matter. When you get yanked off the field because of your drops, that's when it matters. And I think QJ is one of the guys that we all look at and go two or three in a game and then yanking him right out for a guy like Trey Harris, you you know as Tony Romo Tatus. It is a meritocracy. You have the merit staying on the field, so and in the driver's seat.
Speaker 3: Sure.
Speaker 1: Well, a couple of notes. I have Thompson in the Dynasty League that I just drafted in, so if if he ends up turning in Tyrey Kill, I'm okay with that. But I'm just curious. What do you guys think about lat What do you guys think about Ladd? I know we didn't come up in this show at all, but with the new offense and how good he was his rookie year to how disappointing he was last year. Obviously Keenan Alan had a lot to do with that, I'm just just around. I'm curiosity. What do you guys think about Ladd?
Speaker 2: I really like that a lot.
Speaker 3: I still think that he has an extremely high ceiling. He was someone that I was also considering putting in this show sheet as a player catching his charters off, but just looking out, okay, can I get the cheapest access point would be Trey Harrison. Even Quinn Johnson is obviously cheaper than Lad McConkie that rookie year, I think just if you just remove Keenan Allen, what was the biggest difference between rookie year Laddi McConkie and second year Lad McConkie was Keenan Allen and him having a relationship with Justin Herbert. So I think that really just that really hurt the bullish case last year. And I'm guilty of this as a lot of us were like we just didn't buy into it enough where it was like, oh, they signed keen Allen, Oh he's dust, like he's old, but he had a relationship with Justin Herbert, Like these guys are caught pass and target are target and Keenan led the team in targets last year. So that's really I think hurt Ladd the most, especially when you're operating over the short intermedia the field, especially on third downs. I think Lad's gonna be the third down guy this year and really move the chains, be that inside and outside guy for Justin Herbert and Mike McDaniel has just put guys in position where Tyreek kill Jamon Wattle look at all their yards per rout run. They may not have been hundred percent rough participation players, but when they were on the field, they were very, very efficient, and that's all Lad McConkie has been at the college level and at the NFL level, especially during his rookie year, so I'm also really high on Ladd. I actually was struggling though about Ladd versus Jaalen Wattle and kind.
Speaker 2: Of moving them in my rankings. I'm like, I like Wat more like ladmore.
Speaker 3: So I think I moved Wattle one spot ahead of Ladd McConkie, and I don't know if I want to do that in bogs?
Speaker 2: Are you for me on one side of the other between.
Speaker 4: One not firmly? I have Ladd at twenty and I have Wattle at twenty one, so I have them next to each other. I have Jay flowers out of both of them. Yes, But I think the nice thing about Mike McDaniel and his offense is that he is going to tailor it to the players. Unlike other offensive coordinators who say I need a guy that fits you know, Brian Dabole, you more need to fit into his system. That's why he goes and he gets familiarity in Wandelle Robinson and drafts. A guy like Carnell tATu has a similar skill set to Malak Neighbors. Right, these are dominant players as well. You have to be dominant in the NFL to make it, but you have to fit his system. I think McDaniel really Tailor's That's why eight Chan has worked. Tyreek Hill's work, Wattle has worked. This guy has made these guys work very well. I'm excited about Hampton, I'm excited about Neighbors. The only guy I'm really not excited about in this offense is Aronde Gadsden because he did like a quarter of his production in two games. So that is the only guy that I don't see. The absolute ceiling.
Speaker 3: For finding Finding the right players for the Chargers is going to be really key because when you look at their they play the Arizona Cardinals week one, right, so this is like a scenario where they come out and put a forty.
Speaker 4: Burger on trade everybody after Week one.
Speaker 3: Look, we saw Mike McDaniel, how long ago was it put up seventy points on opposing on the broncos if he smells blood in the water man, Look, this guy wants to be a head coach, and how do you get noticed? You put up a ton of points against bad teams, Like I'm just saying, man, So that's why Chargers you got in on him to start the year to some extent.
Speaker 2: Don't leave a draft without a Charger.
Speaker 1: Make it Keaton Mitchell season got it all right. Last receiver that we have for the day, Scott, what do you got for us?
Speaker 4: I'm gonna say Antonio Williams here, And look, this might be short lived. You know, I know that all the rumors are Stephan Diggs is gonna sign with Washington, but he hasn't yet. They're not signing Brandon Ayuk. I know that all autograph things in Northern Virginia aside, they have not signed him. He's already insulted their quarterback. I don't think that's going to happen. Wouldn't be a good locker room move for the Commanders. But Stefan Diggs is still in here. But right now, it's Antonio Williams as far as I'm concerned. Right he was a massive prospect for Clemson and they had the big collapse in twenty twenty five. He missed three games and still led the Tigers in receptions last year. He increased his yards per route run to a career high two two seven. Last season, he had the highest yak perception since his freshman season and cut his drop rate from nine point six percent to one point eight percent as a senior. So he's a true dart throw because the Commanders can Yeah, it's not just digs. They can sign any veteran. I feel like to come in here and play this second role. Keenan Allen still free agent as well, right so there are options for them to sign somebody, But I don't know. He's looked good in camp. He's been the buzz of camp so far. As Zack Selby said, who writes for the Commander's website, said that it won't be long until he's a focus of the offense if he continues to play this way like he has early in camp. A lot of the Commander's blogs are praising him as the number two right now, and his competition is Luke McCaffrey, Treylon Burke, Jalen Lane, and Van Jefferson. There's just not a lot blocking him from being the number two target. It could be Chigakonquo, it could be Rashad White if they don't sign a veteran. But I think Antonio Williams as a gamble as your last pick, throw that dart and see if it works out, especially if they haven't signed Digs when your draft goes out, or signed Keenan Allen or another veteran. I think right now he's probably sitting in the leader of the clubhouse as that number two in the pecking order in the past game, and you know, with Jade Daniels, that could be a very nice role.
Speaker 1: Yeah, outside of Scary Terry, it's just a bunch of question marks, and one of those guys are probably popped ericson do you think it'll be uh Antni Williams, You like Chig we got we think about the commanders.
Speaker 3: I do have genuine interest in both of those guys, especially where Chid goes in drafts. He's starting to fall a little because of the allrea of Stefan Diggs signing there. But Antonio Williams I really liked coming out as a prospect out of Clemson. I think if they do profiles and project really well to operate from the slot and kind of curious, you know, asked this question both of you guys, if you think that they signed Stefan Diggs, does that mean Antonio Williams is buried as like the teams slot receiver. I get that Digs can play inside an ounceide, but you look at the roster, it's like McCaffrey, isn't he slock Eye, Jalen Lane slock Gye. So it's like, would it make more sense for Diggs to be playing on the outside while they have these younger players that, Okay, all we're asking you do is play the slot, make it more simple for you. Whereas Diggs, you're gonna be opposite of Terry who also is an older receiver. He's not he's over the age of thirty, and he's also coming off an injury plague season. Where is he going to play all seventeen games? That's another concern. So I get that there's a more pessimism around Williams right now because they're looking to bring in somebody, But the fact that they're still like waiting, it's like, hey, we want to see what we got with this kid. And I think that the longer that it takes them to actually to find to sign Stefan Diggs is actually more of a bullish case for Antonio and Williams. So Bog's slot usage, any any thoughts on that?
Speaker 4: Yeah, So I think, to me, when everybody's healthy, right, if they signed Digs, the problem isn't necessarily being on the field, it's where you are in the pecking order, because I think that Chig is probably three regardless, right. I think if it's no Digs and it's Antonio Williams, I think Chig is three. If it's Stefan Diggs, I still think Chick is three, which makes Antonio Williams four or five because you don't sign Rashad White to not throw the ball to him, right, that is his skill set. He's one of the best pass catching backs in the NFL, So I think he's probably four regardless as well. So it's kind of like it's boom or busts on Antonio Williams. Are you gonna be number two in the pecking order? Number five in the pecking order? But as you mentioned, the longer it takes to sign Diggs, the more offseason stuff that he's dealing with and injuries can happen in camp, making other teams, you know, go into this pile of their money and and all this. I don't know why did the Niners not sign Stefan Diggs?
Speaker 2: Why why don't the Raiders sign Steffan d Why don't.
Speaker 4: The Raiders sign Steffan Digg? Right now?
Speaker 3: Stefon Diggs played two years with Kirk Cousins and apparently he's gonna start all year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they've been telling me.
Speaker 4: So what are we doing? Yeah? Why is he still out there? Washington is not the only answer here. So whether it's Alan or Diggs or somebody, if they signed someone, I think it does hurt Antonio from going two to five. But like you said, if anything happens to one of those guys in front of him, I think you jump the front of the line, passed Chig and Rashad White again, and now you're number two. So I think grab and stash specifically with you know, leagues with deeper benches is a great scenario to roster Antonio Williams and he's almost free.
Speaker 1: Yeah, July thirty first, none of those guys are on the commanders. If you're drafting, you know, August thirty first, might be it might be a different answer. Yeah, yeah, well cool, All right, Well, gentlemen, that was fun. I appreciate you for joining me here. Before we get out of here, I want to talk to you guys about hard rock. So today's show is brought to you by our presenting sponsor, hard Rock Sportsbook. You know a lot of sports fans dread the summer, but on hard rock, the good news is it's almost time for football season. Football Season's almost back. Every weekend brings a full slate of action for you to bet on your favorite teams and players. You can build epic same game parlays, live bet every drive from kickoff to the final whistle. However, you would like to play hard rock, as you covered, you want to fast paced excitement. Football is pretty hard to beat in that. In that scenario, you can bet on every single drive, lock in anytime, touchdown scores, jump in on first quarter tills. If you want to get right in on the action, we'll be opening drive and in a touchdown field goal punt you can bettle that. You can even stack drive outcomes into a parlay for an even bigger potential payday. So, if you're ready to strap on the helmet, get in the game, sign up with hard Rock today. Place a five dollars bet If that bet wins, you get one hundred and fifty dollars in bonus bets on top of your winnings. That's right, an extra one hundred and fifty into your account. And hard Rock provides new promos every single day. We're talking no sweat bets, profit boosts, bonus bets and more. Open up hard Rock see what You've got today, And yes, a Hard Rock is Florida's only sportsbook. The good news is you don't have to be in Florida to join the party. It's also live in Arizona, Ohio, New Jersey, Indiana, Tennessee, Virginia, Illinois, Colorado, and Michigan. More states on the way. So download hard Rock and score big today.
Speaker 5: Payable in bonus bets, not a cash off or offered by the Seminole Tribe of Florida. In Florida offered by Seminole hard Rock Digital LLC and all other states. Must be twenty one and over and physically present in Arizona, Colora, Roudo, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, New Jersey, Ohio, Tennessee, or Virginia to play. Terms and conditions apply. Concerned about gambling in Florida called one eight three to three play wise in Indiana. If you were someone you know has a gambling problem and wants to help, call one eight hundred and nine with it in Arizona, Ohio and Virginia, called one eight hundred my reset gambling problem. Called one eight hundred gambler in Colorado, Illinois, Michigan, New Jersey, and Tennessee.
Speaker 1: And that's all we got. So again, gentlemen, I appreciate you for joining me.
Speaker 3: This was fun.
Speaker 1: These were wide receivers with massive upside. Make sure to like the video, comment, subscribe all that good stuff. And you guys have any partying things you want to plug, any parting thoughts anything like that before we get out of.
Speaker 2: Here, Bogs. You want to start us off.
Speaker 4: Yeah, even though I like say Flowers for fantasy, I'm still a Steelers fan and hate them. So there you go.
Speaker 2: That just stared.
Speaker 3: He's gonna have at least two nuclear games against the Pittsburgh Steelers.
Speaker 4: Almost be a single handedly to go to the playoffs.
Speaker 3: So to quote Max Crosby, Las Vegas Raiders, Ed Rusher and almost a Flowers teammate, very very close to being day Flowers teammate for a couple of days they thought it was gonna happen. They were like ready for the Stepbrothers pictures. They were all good to go. It was gonna be a great time. But to quote Max Crosby, what he said on the NFL Top one hundred twenty twenty six is Whennesday gets his flowers very plenty.
Speaker 1: I love it all right, guys, thank.
Speaker 5: You, thanks for listening to the Fantasy Pros Fantasy Football podcast. If you love the show, the best freeway to support us is by leaving a positive review on Apple podcasts at Fantasypros dot com, slash review, or on Spotify. Follow us on x, Instagram and TikTok at Fantasy Pros, and subscribe to our YouTube channel at YouTube dot com slash Fantasy Pros