Speaker 1: It's media podcast.
Speaker 2: Welcome to Meat Eater Trivia, the only game show where conservation always wins. I'm your host, Spencer Newhart, and today we're joined by Randall, Hansi, Alex Roman and Chili. This is a ten round quiz show with questions from meat eaters four verticals which are hunting, fishing, conservation, and cooking. And there is a prize. Mediater will donate five hundred dollars to the conservation organization of the winners choosing. Now, today it is Randall versus Jabbroni's. That means it'll be the big bad Randall going up against the collective brains of Hansi, Alex Roman and Chili. Now, Randall, we've done this in the past. You once went up against six Jabbronis and lost. You went up against three Jabbronis and one. Today we're throwing four of our best Jabroni's at you. How do you feel about your chances?
Speaker 3: You know, I feel pretty good.
Speaker 4: I I always feel pretty good coming in here. Uh, it's less exciting when it's a Jibbroni game, just because I feel like the deck the deck is stacked against me. But less exciting then, yeah, I just you know, I'd like to just play the old fashioned way.
Speaker 3: Mano imano, imano, imano, imano. But uh, why don't we get on with it?
Speaker 2: How do you guys think you're gonna do? Can you beat Randall?
Speaker 3: I think we could do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I think Ryandall's pretty easy.
Speaker 2: Get under her skin a little bit.
Speaker 3: You just have to get one question wrong that he should have got right, and then it's all.
Speaker 4: See Chili, the problem is if the questions are easy enough for you to get right.
Speaker 3: I'll get them right to Chili wanted to come out swinging and get into my head, and I just got.
Speaker 2: Turned to who is going to be your captain? To Brownie's Alex, You've got the whiteboard in front of you.
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 2: Is it you? I thinks.
Speaker 1: I don't know about captain for sure.
Speaker 2: How this game will work is when I ask question, Randall will come up with his answer first. He will then lock it in. He'll put his whiteboard down, it will not change, and then you forge Brownie's will have your chance to discuss allowed what you think it could be? Got it all right? For the stat of the Week, this week, we're looking at the number five that's how many months it's been since I last forgot to do a correct answer review. At the end of the show, profession you don't recall, I implemented a fine back in June where I join a conservation group for every time I forgot to do the correct answer review going forward, and ever since then, I've yet to miss one. This development has been good for our listeners, but banned for conservation. So it's working all right. No housekeeping today, so we can get to the trivia now. The Shelby Index for this episode is a five, so I'm putting as a perfect score two and with that we're onto the game of trivia. Play the drop fill. Look, I need to know what I stand and win everything.
Speaker 1: How's it just tend to win everything?
Speaker 2: Game on Suckers. Randall also in an unfamiliar chair today, we'll see how this affects his gameplay.
Speaker 3: Phil Am I still in the shot here, just barely.
Speaker 5: I'd say you're good.
Speaker 3: I'm a visual learner.
Speaker 4: I I'd like to see the monitor, but I also can't show any of these jibbronis my answers, so I'm very tricky.
Speaker 2: Question one. The topic is conservation, and as always This will be multiple choice. Doug Bergham, the current Secretary of the Interior is the former governor of this state. Is it New Mexico, Indiana, Georgia or North Dakota. Randall already has his answer. Didn't even need the choices, So Jabebroni's, you can now, Yeah, it's right you you talk aloud. What you think could be? Doug Burgham, the current Secretary of the Interior is the former governor of this New Mexico, Indiana, Georgia, North Dakota. What do we think to Broni's.
Speaker 1: Positive, I just wanted to Oh no, then that's great.
Speaker 2: Positive. What do you think it is?
Speaker 1: North Dakota?
Speaker 2: Okay? And no one is putting up a fight.
Speaker 1: Does anybody have any that?
Speaker 6: That was my guess.
Speaker 2: Three of the four Jabroni's are thinking North Dakota. Doug Burgham, the current Secretary of the Interior, is the former governor of this state. Is it New Mexico, Indiana, Georgia or North Dakota.
Speaker 1: Final answer, guys, final answer.
Speaker 2: Go ahead and reveal your answers. We have the Jabroni's and Randall saying North Dakota. They got it. The correct answer is North Dakota Burgo North, Dakota's governor from twenty sixteen to twenty twenty four. He launched a presidential campaign in twenty twenty three, but withdrew a few months later to become Donald Trump's advisor on energy policy. As the fifty fifth Secretary of the Interior, he oversees the management of four hundred and eighty million acres of public land and seventy thousand federal employees. Question two, the topic is cooking. This next great question is via Leland Hart. This seven letter word is defined as quote, a Japanese delicacy consisting of fresh raw fish or meat sliced into thin pieces and often eaten with soy sauce. Randall already locked in his answer again, so Jabroni's you can now discuss what you THINKI sashimi. Yeah, this seven letter word, I am.
Speaker 1: I I believe.
Speaker 2: A Japanese delicacy consisting of fresh raw or meat sliced into thin pieces, often eaten with soy sauce.
Speaker 3: Roman, did you have something to add?
Speaker 7: I was just gonna. I was just gonna say thank you Spencer for picking this guy's question, because I see them on radio lives so often.
Speaker 2: Great contributor friend of the program Trivia and Radio. It's everybody ready, go ahead and reveal your answers. Randall says sashimi Jabbroni's say sashimi. The correct answer is sashimi. Sashimi is most commonly seafood, but is sometimes a type of red meat. According to a Japanese food guide, it's the diner's responsibility to fill their personal dish with soy sauce, and its good manners to only pour as much as you need. Sashimi is also occasionally served with wasabi or ground ginger. Any strong takes on sashimi in here love sashimi? Hmm as what?
Speaker 6: But I don't think it should be dipped necessarily. I think I've come to understanding that like a slight wipe with soy sauce is do you accomplish it? It's a nice way to go so you don't overdo the fish. You want to taste the fish.
Speaker 2: How do you do a wipe of soy sauce?
Speaker 6: You could like just take your finger and dunk it in. And that's what I see the almost the like sushi counter guys to the chefs, So I figure out'll just copy them.
Speaker 2: I trust you, HANSI, I don't know.
Speaker 6: That seems like just copy till I win right.
Speaker 2: Has anyone done with Benison Bennison's sushimi? No?
Speaker 3: No, we do tartur Mmm, we're doing raw?
Speaker 2: Okay? Question three? The topic is wildlife Real estate agent Kathy Peas on the hand of registered nurse John after he gets stung by a sea urchin in a two thousand and two episode of this show. HANSI, this is question three. The topic is wildlife feel estate agent camp Peas on the hand of registered nurse John after he gets stung by a sea urchin in a two thousand and two episodes of this show. Randall, is your answer? Locked in?
Speaker 3: Is my board on the table?
Speaker 2: Okay? Jae Broni's what do you think it could be? We have a confident randal over here?
Speaker 3: Not really, I just have an answer.
Speaker 5: The podcast audience doesn't know unless you slam it down Brodie style.
Speaker 8: The hand is a I just a guess, but it wasn't. Bay watched out then I'm just connecting the dots. Sea urchin pissing on somebody. I don't think it's they watch still lifeguards.
Speaker 3: The sea urchin isn't pissing. Can we use that?
Speaker 1: I guess yeah.
Speaker 2: Real estate agent Kathy Peas on the hand of registered nurse John after he gets stung by a sea urchin in a two thousand and two episode of this show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, to use Peas in the question probably stick to that.
Speaker 1: Is it a doctor show, no impact, no idea. I can't believe Randall knowses.
Speaker 6: I feel like it's a reality TV.
Speaker 2: I'm going to be entertained to watch Randall's face As you guys discussed maybe Survivor over here.
Speaker 1: I think it might be Survivor, survivor Naked Afraid. I'm gonna Survivors.
Speaker 7: What is taking afraid? Survivor Survivor's older right, Yeah, that's what I hear, second version of that later film.
Speaker 5: No, I think it'll become problematic.
Speaker 4: I think they always like yeah, they always like refer to like the contestants as like real.
Speaker 1: Estate agent or job. Yeah, sure, yeah, go survivor again.
Speaker 2: Question three. Real estate agent Kathy Peas on the hange, making nervous, Nurse John making nervous and get stung by a sea urchin in a two thousand and two episode of this show. Is everybody ready.
Speaker 3: It doesn't make me nervous. It disappoints me.
Speaker 2: Does go ahead and reveal your answers to you? Bronis, say survivor. Randall says Survivor. The correct answer is survi. You guys got it.
Speaker 4: I was hoping you were gonna go down the medical route and end up at House MD.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: The sea urchin sting happens in season four while John is spearfishing in French Polynesia. He complains of intense pain and begs his fellow survivors to pee on him. Pascal tries first, but is unable to muster any urine. Then Kathy splashes into action and squats over John's arm. John feels immediate relief and declares the wound healed. However, Scientific American Magazine says that urine's healing powers on animal stings is just a myth. Here is that clip from Survival. I need somebody who's cast a pee. I need somebody who can.
Speaker 7: I'm looking at that guy.
Speaker 2: Pascal went out to try to pee.
Speaker 3: He did that performance and anxiety thing I've heard, so it just.
Speaker 2: Was a good telling that I had after it was as gross, But I don't care. Any can.
Speaker 9: Okay, okay, I mean that could have been like peroxide. As far as I'm concerned, I didn't even think of its being weird that she was squatting down and I had my hand between her legs.
Speaker 1: You got to go to the bathroom.
Speaker 2: I mean it was like, do what it takes to make it feel good.
Speaker 1: I don't care what you have to do.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Finally, when I think I was pulling up my pants, I suddenly got very amused.
Speaker 5: But it made me feel good.
Speaker 2: At least I perform in the call of duty. Saved his life. Huh you military boys, do you ever learn anything about pie and on wounds? They say, do it, don't do it, don't address it. Nothing for listeners. Okay. Question for.
Speaker 3: Anybody pulled the fakes urchin sting trick.
Speaker 8: Did have somebody pissing my cantan early in my Contract's just standard, that's just good fun.
Speaker 2: Maybe we need to consider that registered nurse John was just a pervert.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Question for the topic is hunting. Elpo began, Dental Life, Busy Bone, and dog Chow are all owned by this company. Randall with another quick answer. Elpo began Dental Life, Busy Bone, and Dog chow are all owned by this company. Now Randal still has the whiteboard in his hands, so don't say anything quite yet. Jabroni's okay, he's he's locked in his answer. Jabroni's what do we think it could be?
Speaker 6: So well Began, It's like Began's like the Began strips right with the old dog and the bacon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's pretty much the shittiest dog food on this list. Say that, but Purina, I'm just thinking about Puria.
Speaker 6: I just it doesn't seem like I can connect any of these two.
Speaker 1: Purina. Purina in my head and.
Speaker 6: A dog milk bone. I mean, is that like a that's a name brand or are they just treats.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Elpo began dental life, busy bone, and.
Speaker 6: Purina is just food and alco is food, and so I don't know if they would they have competing.
Speaker 8: I don't think a Purana is like top tiered dog food. And that's what I think of when I look at those worlds, like.
Speaker 1: Anywhere, maybe milk bone, milk phone.
Speaker 7: It's gott an average Joe sound to it, milk bone.
Speaker 6: But then you got busy Bone too.
Speaker 2: It's like, is that hansy owns a dog Chili, do you own a dog? Negative? Alex owns a dog?
Speaker 3: Roman?
Speaker 2: Do you own a dog?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: Two out of the forge of bro This Busy.
Speaker 3: Bone, one of the Bone Thugs a Harmony Yeah, Bone Harmony, Yeah, Cleveland Musical.
Speaker 2: Act, Helphold, Dental Life, Busy Bone, and dog Chow are all owned by this company.
Speaker 1: Jeez, pardon me?
Speaker 8: Wants to go with Puran Purina. That's like my guess, but because I think of Purina as owning a lot.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's a point.
Speaker 1: But you're saying milk Bone.
Speaker 6: Well, I just know that them as a like a treat I guess, so that may.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm want to go with the pone. Maybe do we have what do you want to say? Roman? Either one of those they're all treats.
Speaker 2: Roman doesn't own a dog, Blue Diamond.
Speaker 7: I think you made about point, Spencer, that this one man owns as many dogs as the four of us do.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I didn't consider that. How many dogs do you have now? Randall three?
Speaker 3: To me, we're a Kirkland family.
Speaker 1: Oh same here.
Speaker 4: We used to feed them, I'd say we used to feed the all with the same food and now weight control food.
Speaker 3: It's going well, no phone, no.
Speaker 2: Phone, you Broni's We're gonna need you to lock in an answer. Don't no Phonelex is looking at HANSI sure, Randy, do you know this one?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 2: Okay, Gie Browni's are you ready?
Speaker 7: You having second thoughts? O?
Speaker 3: What are we doing?
Speaker 2: Are you ready? Go ahead and reveal your answers. We have a Randall saying what's that saying? I'm I am.
Speaker 3: That's always a good.
Speaker 2: Say milk bone. The correct answer is Purina.
Speaker 3: As soon as I said I know.
Speaker 2: Because Purina owns those brands and Nestley owns Purina. Purina was founded in eighteen ninety four in Saint Louis. The conglomerate owns dozens of brands, some of which they created, and there's that they acquired. Purina became one of Nesley's fastest growing businesses in the last twenty years as pet owners have shown more willingness to spend money on dogs and cats. It's now Nesley's most profitable division after pharmaceuticals. Question five the topic is woodsmanship. This word is defined as the partly decayed organic matter on the forest floor and also happens to be a famous fictional beer. This word is defined as the partly decayed organic matter on the forest floor and also happens to be a famous fictional beer. Randall has his answer locked in Jabroni's what do we think.
Speaker 3: Julie, what do you guys think about this? Would you pass me another marker?
Speaker 1: What's called pretty confident? This is this is a competition.
Speaker 6: Duff Yeah, as in like like duff beer from the Simpsons, Simpsons and then pine needle duff. See my mind went to Schlitz is off of Sheerfest, but actually think.
Speaker 2: This word is defined as the partly decayed organic matter on the forest floor and also happens.
Speaker 3: To sounds like something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm pretty confident on this one. Hans's got Hans, He's got the feeling I trust for this.
Speaker 2: King Jabroni, Alex go ahead and answers Jabroni's and Randall say duff, they got it. The correct answer is doff. Duff can consist of leaves, pine needles, branches, bark, and rotting wood. A healthy layer of duff is good for soil, bacteria and invertebrates, but too much of it can cause problems. Occasional forest fires are the best way to ensure a healthy duff layer. As for the Simpsons beer, they pick the name duff because it's a synonym for but saying quote duff is a beer for people who sit on their fat ass all day. There we go, all right, we're halfway through the game of trivia. Phil give us a scoreboard update.
Speaker 3: Geez yeah.
Speaker 5: Unfortunately, the Purina answer they neglected to choose did not separate the two teams. Randall and the Jabronis are tied up with four points a piece in halftime.
Speaker 1: Nail.
Speaker 2: No perfect wording on that, really, really well.
Speaker 5: I was kind of struggling with the wording in real time. You could probably hear it, but I.
Speaker 2: Think I got there. We did it up a little bit.
Speaker 3: Madden Questions.
Speaker 2: Question six. The topic is wildlife and this next great question is via Julio Aldama. The Monterey Bay Aquarium, which is located in this state, is the world's only aquarium to successfully display a great white shark. Randall has his answer, Jibbroni's what do we think it could be?
Speaker 1: California, California.
Speaker 2: The Monterey Bay Aquarium, which is located in this state, is the world's only aquarium to successfully display a great white shark.
Speaker 3: You believe that, I know?
Speaker 1: Do I believe?
Speaker 5: Which part?
Speaker 3: Do you believe?
Speaker 1: That's a question.
Speaker 3: I can't believe. That's questions being asked. No offense to Julio.
Speaker 5: I'm an impartial participant over Randall.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, and would you Randall and JABRONI say California. They got at The correct answer is California. Great white struggling captivity because of their need for vast open water. Failed attempts usually result in the sharks bumping up against the tank walls and refusing to eat. Monterey Bay Aquarium got their first great white in two thousand and four, which they housed and studied for six months before returning to the ocean. They've successfully done the same to a half dozen more great whites since then. Monterey Bay was named America's best aquarium by Forbes earlier this year.
Speaker 4: Spencer earlier when he met mention the sharks bumping into the tanks, I laughed, and I don't want to give people the wrong impression. I've just been thinking a lot about the episode of Flight of the Concords where Jermaine appears as David Bowie and he recommends that Britt wear an eyepatch and he bumps into the doors. So I didn't want anybody think that I was being the Flight of Great Whites and captivity people. So the audience who's watching would see me chuckle when you say that we.
Speaker 6: Were going to you don't want to You don't want to be an anti great light.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I'm fine with We were going to lose some randomals because no, yeah, random loves.
Speaker 3: But you know, Flight of the Concords fans, you can join, join the movement.
Speaker 2: Now Bowie's in Spie.
Speaker 3: Oh no, Bowie's bumps into another door.
Speaker 2: Question seven, the topic is fishing. This annual, which creates a fishing calendar based on Moon Fase, and Zodiac Sign announced that they'll publish their final issue in twenty twenty six. This is the first one that has slowed down random yet. Even on the Purina answer, he confidently wrote that down, but he still has not come up with anything yet. For this annual, which creates a phishing calendar based on Moon phase, and Zodiac Sign announced that they'll publish their final issue in twenty twenty six, Randall wrote something down, but he's now reaching for his eraser. Broni's you're gonna have to wait until he is locked in his guess. This annual, which creates a phishing calendar based on moon phase and Zodiac Sign, announced that they'll publish their final issue in twenty twenty six. Randall, you gotta got some clarification, all right, Jabroni's what are we looking for?
Speaker 1: Annual? Is like a publication.
Speaker 2: Everything you need to know is in this question.
Speaker 6: So the only thing I can think of is the Farmer's Almanac here as far as like being an annual public publication and not like a monthly or quarterly.
Speaker 1: Word for me, Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Cool with that. I mean Sanuel, which creates a fishing calendar based on moon phase and Zodiac Sign, announced that they'll publish their final issue in twenty twenty six.
Speaker 1: Farmers Almanac, send it. I like it. Like Randall's face, right, I want to say it.
Speaker 2: King Jibbroni was monitoring Randall as he said that.
Speaker 4: I don't know if it's gonna I I kind of toolieve that the Farmer's Almanac's gonna see some twenty twenty six.
Speaker 6: I know that's right.
Speaker 7: It's also an interesting tie in with fishing right.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I it's the only thing I can think of as an annual. I guess so TOI Broni's are you ready? Yeah, yeah, go ahead and reveal your answers. Jabroni saying Farmer's Almanac. Randall says Sportsman's Almanac. The correct answer is the Farmer's Almanac.
Speaker 2: Suck it. Take advantage of random getting that one wrong your sed.
Speaker 6: So is the Spartsman's Almanac a real thing?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't think that. I mean a hyper local thing.
Speaker 3: That I thought outside of I didn't think widely enough.
Speaker 2: The Farmers Almanac, not to be confused with the Old Farmers Almanac, has been in publication since eighteen eighteen. They announced on November sixth that their next issue will be their final issue after a two hundred and eight year run. Their fishing calendar rates each day as being poor, fair, good, or best. According to them, there are only seven best days left in twenty twenty five for fishing. Those are November twenty excuse me, November twenty seventh and twenty eighth, December fifth and sixth, and December twenty fourth through the twenty sixth. So if you like the Farmer's almanac, not only seven days left really good fishing.
Speaker 1: Specify what you're fishing for on those days.
Speaker 2: I mean you're asking too many questions at that point. So no, it doesn't specify anything. Their zodiac calendar for fishing does not concern whether it's a large mouth, a cant in short Tarpin question eight, the topic is conservation, Randa. Were you close on that one? Have you considered Farmer's amis?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: No, I just I thought of almanac, and I just I was gonna either write Fishermen's Almanac or Sportsman's Almanac and figured.
Speaker 2: It was whatever Hansei saved you. Guys, Hansei, you seem like someone who would respect the Farmer's Almanac and listen to them about when you should plant your strawberries.
Speaker 6: You know, I do occasionally just google up farmers Almanac for the winter.
Speaker 2: And good old people, I'm going to be plowing.
Speaker 3: Has Hansey won before he won in all.
Speaker 2: Jabbroni's tournaments in the past, Yeah, so Hanse's good.
Speaker 4: I was just wondering if this was an actual is playing a strong game, and if they've gotten pur enough they just listen to Hansei. Oh no, you were milk, You're defferentially steered. I'm trying to pick apart the dynamic here.
Speaker 2: We've got three questions and trying to turn you.
Speaker 6: We could start picking apart the dynamic over here as an alternate.
Speaker 3: No, how's that taste?
Speaker 2: How does it taste?
Speaker 3: All that food that Spencer's chewing up for you and spinning in your mouth?
Speaker 2: Anythink on baby? Burden them some questions. Question eight, the topic is conservation. This next great question is via Jeff Shannon. Name one of the three countries with the highest population of African elephants. We have stopped Randall in his tracks yet again. Name one of the three countries with the highest population of African elephants. Randall has his answer locked in Jabroni's what do we think it could be?
Speaker 1: Key?
Speaker 3: Did you see my board that crossed my mind? You're looking.
Speaker 1: Eastern Africa? Yeah, yeah, can't Kenya.
Speaker 8: It's a Namabia, Yeah, Namibia, Namibia, Kenya comes to my mind. I think about elephants, I think about Kenya, Roman, Chile, Jana sounds great.
Speaker 7: I like Kenya. I'm trying to think of Spencer's brain and with Steve being over there, if that would be related to this question.
Speaker 3: But it's not. Spencer's question was.
Speaker 6: This question does Zimbabwe have is that a Zimbabwe could be one elephant rich environment.
Speaker 2: Named one of three countries with the highest population with African.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and we've got three.
Speaker 6: We had anywhere in the red the lead consensus, O gut first answer, did you did you also feel that it's it's speaking to me?
Speaker 3: Sure?
Speaker 2: Okay, did you feel that too? Kenya King Jabroni is writing down his answer after accusing Randall accused them of watching his answer. We go ahead and reveal your answers. We have both players saying Kenya, nobody got it. Oh. The three countries are Botswana, Tanzania and Zimbabwe. Zanzi again, God had one of them. According to the IUCN, Botswana has one hundred and thirty thousand elephants, Zimbabwe has sixty five thousand, and Tanzania has sixty thousand. Those three countries have over half of the world's African elephant population. All right, Phil, let's get a scoreboard Updatehoo, that's good.
Speaker 5: M Gibronis have pulled ahead by one point since the last scoreboard update. They have six points in Randall is behind them with five.
Speaker 2: Two questions to go. Question nine. The topic is hunting. Some mature bucks are said to have this type of nose, which Penn State describes as being hooked with a prominent bridge. Randall has his answer locked in Jabroni's what do we think?
Speaker 3: It's Romans.
Speaker 1: Romans.
Speaker 7: I agreed, that's what I was gonna say.
Speaker 2: Some mature said to have this type of nose, which Penn State describes as being hooked a prominent bridge. Go ahead and reveal your answers. We have the Jabbronis and Randall saying Roman, that is the correct answer. Roman knows. I didn't even consider that Roman would be here playing answer the question. I was not Roman. Congatulations for knowing Roman knows on you. In general, it's said that deer with a with a narrow, long nose or younger, while deer with a short, broad nose or older. The science behind this theory is shaky at best, though. If there is truth to mature bucks having Roman noses, it's likely from cartilage in the muzzle getting sent over time. Here's a picture of a textbook Roman nose.
Speaker 7: Is there other kinds of prominent noses.
Speaker 2: Among deer, just not really among deer? No, No, it's a Roman nose or not a Roman nose. And that's it all right. Here's a correct answer review so far. One was North Dakota to Sashimi. Three Survivor four, Purina or Nestley, five Duff six California, seven Farmers Almonds, eight, Botswana, Tanzania or Zimbabwe. Nine was a Roman nose. Going into question ten, we have the Jabbronis leading Randall by one point. Question ten, the topic is ecology. This is our listener question of the week, which was won by John Geis for sending this great question. John is going to get a board game signed by the crew. If you want a chance to win the listener Question of the Week, then send your question to Trivia at the meat eater dot com. This type of eight letter well, which brings groundwater to the surface without pumping It is often used by land managers to provide wildlife with water. If the Jabbronis can get this right, they will win it because they have a one point lead on Randal. This type of eight letter well, which brings groundwater to the surface without pumping. It is often used by land managers to provide wildlife with water. I see some counting happening on the DABBRONI fingers, Hansei, do you know it?
Speaker 6: I think I think I might.
Speaker 2: Okay mmmmm, Randall, still looking at his hangman, dashes.
Speaker 3: No, I don't do that.
Speaker 2: No he doesn't.
Speaker 3: Okay, sorry's count in my head.
Speaker 7: Like a grown up.
Speaker 2: Which brings ground to the surface without pumping. It is often used by land managers to provide wildlife with habitat, and Hansi is eighty percent sure that he knows it. You have an eight letter word, Hansi, I do not be right, but it is.
Speaker 1: It is close.
Speaker 2: If it isn't right, Randall still thinking.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 2: The final question this type of eight letter well, which brings groundwater to the surface without pumping. It is often used by land managers to provide wildlife with water. You other three jabbronis are you gonna have any resistance to Hansei's answer?
Speaker 3: Negative?
Speaker 1: No, okay.
Speaker 2: Do you guys know it? Could you three come up with it?
Speaker 3: Not ringing a bell?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Okay Randall?
Speaker 2: Do you have an eight letter word? His answer is locked in, HANSI, what do you think it is?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 6: So I think it's. My aunt Ruthie was who was like eighty seven years old, had one of these on her proper and she was known as the walleye Queen of Indian River.
Speaker 1: In northern Michigan.
Speaker 2: She was a badass, very good.
Speaker 6: She had an artesian well on her property, which I believe is what this is sounds right to me?
Speaker 2: What was she known as?
Speaker 6: I am? It was just a walleye queen, the walleye when she fished for walleyes like every day, all season long, every year almost until she died.
Speaker 2: So good for her eye.
Speaker 1: Queen.
Speaker 2: All right, Gabbroni's ready go ahead and reveal your answers. We have Randall and the jibbronis saying artesian well. That's corrects the artesian wells, meaning the jabbronis beat Randall by one point. Well done, Jibbroni's. Artesian wells are tapped into confined aquifers that contain enough pressure to bring water to the surface all on their own. These wells are usually deeper than other wells and in a layer of rock that's impermeable. Because of their consistent output, artesian wells often used to water livestock, wildlife, and entire ponds. Was there some more around the walleye Queen's artesian well. Was it like the best drinking water?
Speaker 6: It was delicious, it was it was always cold, always cold clean.
Speaker 2: Yep, yeah, beautiful, Randall, you knew that one. Well done? Yeah, thanks, It took you to come up with our you got there.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 4: No, I have a bad attitude today, so sorry I from taking it out on you guys.
Speaker 2: JIBRONI game, what are you for going to do with five hundred dollars today? Okay?
Speaker 3: Bh Finally Chilly answers a question. I answered questions.
Speaker 6: I think b h A has a great idea. I mean that's a yeah, they're doing a heck of a lot of work right.
Speaker 1: Now and that's hot season.
Speaker 2: That is that your final answer?
Speaker 3: Papa Cow will be happy.
Speaker 2: Five hundred dollars going to BHA via the jibbronis for Jae Brownis may be too much for you, Randall, you can handle three bronis.
Speaker 3: Give me some like technical hard questions and leave Hansei out of it.
Speaker 2: Okay, I mean I think you got three wrong today or two wrong?
Speaker 3: I know, And it's just dumb, you know, just dumb.
Speaker 2: Purina Farmer's almond ad Kenya.
Speaker 3: The funny thing is this always.
Speaker 4: This ruins things for me, because now whenever I go to the grocery store and I happen to find myself in the pet food aisle, I'm gonna look at a bag of purina and I'm gonna think about losing.
Speaker 3: Today subsidiary of the Nesley Corporation. Yeah, every time I look at a crunch.
Speaker 2: Bar, thanks, love a crunch bar, but.
Speaker 3: I am gonna have to look into their pharmaceutical offerings. That was interesting.
Speaker 2: All right, well done you Brownis love you guys. I like next time, Randall. Join us next week for more Meat Eater Trivia, the only game show where conservation always wins.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Spencer from South Dakota. He's the host, using those smooth, mellow tones. He lays them questions down, and he likes taking those two and three year old bucks. And it's an avid amateur lockhow