Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: TD Tuddy taking it to the house reservations for six. Whatever you call a touchdown, one thing's for sure. Touchdowns matter more at Draft Kings Sportsbook, an official sports betting partner of the NFL. On the ground, in the air, from the special teams or the defense, we don't care how you score them. We want to bet on touchdowns, and at Draft Kings Sportsbook is the number one place to bet touchdowns. Ready to place your first NFL bet, try something as simple as betting on a player to score touchdown. Go to Draft Kings Sportsbook app and make your bet today. Ready to do your touchdown dance of your own. New Draft King customers can bet five bucks and get two hundred and fifty instantly in bonus best and get one month free of NFL Plus Premium. Download the Draft Kings sports app. Use code Shannon. That's code Shannon for new customers to get two hundred and fifty in bonus best when you bet just five books and get one month free of NFL Plus Premium only on Draft Kings.
Speaker 3: The Crown is.
Speaker 4: Yours gambling problem called one eight hundred Gambler or in West Virginia visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text hope and y four six seven three six nine. In Connecticut. Help is available for problem gambling. Call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill, Casino and Resorting Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction. Void in Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issueance. See dkang dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 2: Hello ladies and gentlemen, and thank you for joining us again for another episode of Nightcap. You watch your Miami Dolphins. They're in Troubloho as I told you, they were. The Lions and the Seahawks trade go back and forth, up and down the field, but in the end the Lions hold on. I am your favorite on Shannon Sharp, He's your favorite. Number eighty five from Liberty City, The Rock Run Extraordinary, The Bengal Ring of fame. Hona read the legendary pro Bola all pro that's right, chad O Cho Senko Johnson, but you can just call it Mojo. Guys today, congratulations, we like to thank you. We just went over the one point five million subscribers. Thank you so much. We could not have done it without you, and I want to thank you. Please make sure you go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcast from, and every subscriber counts, and we thank you all one point five million of you that have subscribed, those that have watched our video, share our videos, listen to our audio. Thank you so much. Make sure you check out Shave by Laportier. By the end of the year, we will be in fourteen to sixteen states. If we're not currently in a state or a city near you, you can go to the site and order it and we'll ship it directly to you. Go follow my media cup page on all platforms. That's Shayshay Media and my clothing company. The shirt that Ocho is wearing came from that is eighty four with eighty four being spelled out unk and Ocho t The one that Ocho has on right now are back in stock. I repeat the unk and Ocho t's are back in stock. And if you ordered merch and within the last three weeks, it has begun shipping out. And we thank you again for your support.
Speaker 3: O Cho.
Speaker 2: The Lions hold on and beat the Seahawks. You know, yes, the Lions hold on and beat the Seahawks forty two to twenty nine. Jerry Goff was a perfect eighteenth of eighteen two hundred and ninety two yards, two touchdowns. Saint Brown threw a touchdown past to Jerry Goff. So on the night they were nineteen of nineteen for two hundred and seventy three yards three touchdowns. They ran the ball extremely well considering they didn't have a lot of They didn't have a lot of plays. Seattle had over thirty more plays, had thirty more plays than they actually ran.
Speaker 3: Ocho.
Speaker 2: But the plays that they did run, they made them count. They don't count. The plays make the plays count, and the Lions do an unbelievable job. Gibbs fourteen of seventy eight, two touchdowns, David Montgomery twelve and forty one touchdown, twenty eight Russians one hundred and sixteen yards and three touchdowns.
Speaker 3: Can't get better than that.
Speaker 2: They had three touchdown passing, three touchdown rushing as they hold on to beat the Seattle Seahawks. Geno Smith was thirty eight of fifty six three ninety five, one touchdown in an reception. He was sacked three times. Kenni's Walker the third twelve carries eighty yards, three touchdowns. Geno had five carries for thirty six yards and Zach Charbonnet had two for fifteen eight nineteen Russians one thirty three tagic DK. I needed you to get m zones from by par lady head. They put him down to the ends you had, I had all my same round. I thought that was a score. I thought he was too, because I thought his elbow hit.
Speaker 1: Down on be exactly over the over the line.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but the Lions win, Oh joe. The Lions offense, they can run it, they can throw it. They got a lot of receivers, you know, Jamison Williams, they got obviously Saint Brown, uh, Tim Patrick's there now many they laporta. Yeah, the backs can catch it out of the backfield. Detroit, Detroit is to be is to be dealt with. I mean because their offense gonna put a lot of pressure on you.
Speaker 3: Now. The things that concerned me about them their defense, give up a lot of plays.
Speaker 5: Yeah, definitely, we got for one, we gotta we gotta talk to somebody, Gotta talk to Terry on onod. Yeah, at all them all the hold hold the holdand collts, you know, all the penalties. You know, use your hands at the beginning, but once they pass five yards, you gotta play with your ads and feet.
Speaker 1: Baby, you got you got to play with your ads and feet. Understand the game. Read the game based on the receiver's lineman.
Speaker 5: If you want to be up there, and you want to be up there, press you know, if you miss, just ride the hip, Just ride the hip. Stop being so handy so you get you stop getting some of those now. I think one of the reasons that Detroit was able to win this game, but one of the interceptions, you know through then the fumbly by Decaf. I'm not mistaken. Those were points that the Detroit Lions scored on. I might might might be mistaken, But the game was so good because each offense was very efficient.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they were very efficient.
Speaker 5: They were there, they were back to back when when it comes to scoring, and these are two offenses that can damn near score from anywhere. Detroit is so good at being able to run the ball. It makes when it's time to throw, it makes it that much.
Speaker 1: Easier for him. It makes it that much easier.
Speaker 5: But I think the difference in the game was those got that interception and that fumblem It kind of made everything lopsided because Detroit was able to score on those two possessions when they.
Speaker 2: Because you're already down, O Joe, you can't turn the ball over. You're already down because you're already down. So now you allow somebody to still take a possession away from you. So now you don't get points unless you can turn points to U on their possession. You're behind the eight ball. The Seattle was five or ten on third down. Detroit was three or six on third down. Seattle was one of two on fourth down. Detroit didn't have any Detroit ran fifty total plays UH Seattle ran seventy eight total plays.
Speaker 3: Seattle had five.
Speaker 2: Hundred and sixteen of total yards, Detroit had UH three eighty nine. Both had eleven drives yards per past. Detroit averaged twelve point four yards per past Seattle average six point five penalties. O Joe. Detroit had twelve for one on one. Seattle had nine for seventy. See, o Jo, this is why I can't coach. This is why Carlton Davis three times gave up contained and tell the people at home what affloo why they scored? Kenny Walker? He has contained? Damn Yeah, you gotta got contained.
Speaker 5: To shooting back and say to you, to you, to to everybody else.
Speaker 2: How many times you think ag went over that with it? Okay, you got contained on this? He called into the line right there. All you gotta do is you contained?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: You got a two yard loss is second and gold. You get caught down inside, he bounces it touchdown. The same thing happened again on the twenty plus yard touchdown run. He get caught down inside and then he gonna hit his hand like no, yeah, he's your fault. Yet you effed up, You absolutely effed up. And then again on a run he got caught down inside. Bro, you have contained, but you are you jiffering and jabbing with the referee?
Speaker 3: Bro?
Speaker 2: You got contained? That's your job. You got one responsibility is the one time. Guess what, O Joe, you ain't got no pass for his responsibility. Yeah, you got contained.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 2: If the guy, if the guy a if that guy starts your way in perversions field.
Speaker 3: You've done your job.
Speaker 2: As long as you don't let him get the edge, you've done your job.
Speaker 3: He tried to do somebody else's job.
Speaker 5: He listen, when they watch film, they're gonna let him know. And then you know, Carson knows that Carlton.
Speaker 1: Is a veteran. He's a veteran.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 5: Listen, you gotta flush that back inside to your help. But flush it back inside to your help. You don't want to be in the foot race with Kia's walking going round that corner any goddamn way. Make it easy, make it easy for yourself.
Speaker 3: I was like, look, see, but this, this is why I can't coach yojo.
Speaker 2: I'll lose my mind because how many times you think they went over that during the course of the week or it's contained.
Speaker 1: Hey, forget about going going over through the course of the week.
Speaker 5: How many years you think you've been practicing it and knowing that corner that you have to contain the outside and flush whatever's coming your way back inside to your health.
Speaker 3: They God damn you know.
Speaker 1: You learn that in pee wee football.
Speaker 2: It's like, if you're a linebacker, they call it setting the edge. You never let your up feel shoulder get turned as long. Ay, if you ride him all the way to the sideline, if I keep my upfield shoulder, O joe. If I keep it square to the line and he can't get outside, job, I'll give that.
Speaker 3: What he going to a C? He going to be he's going to A. I don't deal with them.
Speaker 2: That's not my responsibility. I have to have the age. I've got to sit it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, same thing, same thing with the d N.
Speaker 2: You got what you got one responsibility. You ain't got no pass coverage. You ain't got no A gap, You've got no B gap, you got no C gap responsibility. All you have to do is you got contained. Don't let him bounce siuth side. If he doesn't bounce outside, son, you've done your job. I can't ask you to do anything else.
Speaker 1: Hey, listen, they even with the mistakes they want, they won the game tonight.
Speaker 2: See you see what did coach Saban say on football? He say, when you play poorly and you win, that's the kiss of death. Never accept anything in the win. You wouldn't have a loss lost.
Speaker 5: But listen, that's the first thing. That's the first that's the first thing coach gonna tell him. Now, the first thing Cochona tell him. We won the game. At the end of the day, it's about winning the game. I understand Coach Saban's quote about it being the kiss of death. But when the going down and talk, Listen, we lost to the Seahawks the last six times we met, the last six times we played the Seahawks, we lost. Tonight we won the game. Now there are there are there things that we need to clean up.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, absolutely, I think.
Speaker 2: And the thing is like like Prime said last night when he when he talked, uh, they played North Dakota State and everybody like, man, you know he said yeah, he said, yeah, we want to win, but it's got to be more than winning, especially because a standard has been established. The standard is the standard we play. We played to a level, not the scoreboard. If we play to the level that we know we can play, the scoreboard will be reflective of that. That's what man, It's just really hard to explain to people when that's when you understand what your purpose is and what you're trying to accomplish and people that don't, that don't live their life like that and don't don't follow, don't adhere to that.
Speaker 3: They don't get it.
Speaker 2: No Chokeren, they really don't, and they really don't. They really don't. It is hard. I mean I would look like sit and have a conversation to be on a panel with Tom Brady, or to be on a panel with Peyton Manning, or to be on a panel with Ray and guys that get it, to understand what winning is about what it takes to win, because you don't win. See, people think you win the game on Sunday. You win the game Monday through Saturday week. That's when the game is one. You just actually play the game on Sunday. That's not when the game is one. And people don't.
Speaker 5: Understand that, and it's oh, well, you know the fact before you go on when you talk about it, even though it's a game of football and people might not understand it, but you can relate to the people if you kind of explain it to them in their way and the different facets of life in which they have to do their job.
Speaker 1: And you got to do your job the right way because you can't cut no corners.
Speaker 2: It needs to be a situation where you work at Google, you work at Apple, where you're trying to produce something and you you on a timeline. I mean if you just go, you know, you go punch a clock and I get it. And I don't want to minimize anybody's job, right, But I think the thing is ojo like like like an Apple or something like that, or computer techn a computer analysts or something that required that.
Speaker 3: Bro, if you don't get the job done, they gonna get you up out of here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, definitely, definitely that goes for that.
Speaker 5: That goes for all jobs, not just for Googling Apple, even on a smaller scale, if you ain't getting your job done the right way and you're trying to cut corners.
Speaker 3: But see, the thing is ojo like if I work at I don't look.
Speaker 2: If I work if I'm working at a fast food restaurant, I don't care if I sell more burgers than the other of my competitor.
Speaker 3: That's not that. See, that's not the same.
Speaker 2: Hey, I'm here to get my fifteen twenty dollars an hour and I'm gonna get up out of here.
Speaker 3: But when I'm in competition Yeah.
Speaker 2: So you need to be in competition to understand it, to feel that, and so hopefully people understand what I'm saying. I'm not trying to minimize anybody's job, but when you're in competition and you're trying to accomplish something, then you get it exactly what I'm saying. The Lions improved the three and one. They're headed to their bye week.
Speaker 3: Damn.
Speaker 2: I would hate to have a bye week this earlier and come back and have thirteen games left.
Speaker 3: I need to have my bye week in the middle of the season.
Speaker 2: I need like, Okay, I get the first eight, I come back, I got nine, or I have you know, I go eight nine weeks and then when I come back, I got seven eight games.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, I ain't thirteen games in a row.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 5: And the funny thing about it, it doesn't give the players any time to rest and if you have any injuries. I'm not sure with the Lions of the it's the Lions that got the.
Speaker 3: Bye week, right Lions. Lions.
Speaker 5: I'm not sure what their injury status is right now, but if some of the important players are hurt or injured, this would be This is good for them. To be able to have that bye week and hopefully and hopefully with those next thirteen weeks ago, you hope everybody can stay healthy and make that run for the important half of the season after things God damn given.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but the Lions heading to their bye week oh three and one, they score forty two points forty two to twenty nine over the Seattle Seahawks. Yeah, like you said, they're heading to their by week three and one, they get so much needed R and R. But hell, lo, joe, hell I just started the season eight before eight but a month old.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're right right.
Speaker 5: Listen the fact that you just said it's only a month old. Do you know how many injuries we have? Oh yeah, just in general, I mean throughout the league in its totality. And I'm not talking about significant injuries. I'm talking about just soft tissue ankle here, but just just stuff where where where you're just out, you're just missing time because of.
Speaker 1: For whatever reason.
Speaker 5: I know, injuries happened, but like it's just the number is absurd on how many people are hurt and we only in week three or we in week four, It makes no spense.
Speaker 2: Imagine what's gonna be like your week eight. Imagine what it's gonna be like your week twelve. That's what I want my week. I ain't gonna lie to here, yo, Joe, I would gutt it up. It's like, hey, because I need something to look on the horizon to. Like, hey man, we got that by week coming up in three weeks. We got that by week coming up in a month. Your bye week gone? What you're looking forward to?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: I hope we get the number one seed and get the bye week in January. If you still got October, November, and December before you even think about it. By week, yeah, maybe they go to eighteen games, oh joe, and they get two by weeks.
Speaker 1: They wouldn't have to do that. They wouldn't have a choice.
Speaker 2: Okay, Oh show the Titans. I told you you're team was in trouble. You didn't want to hear men. The Titans beat the Dolphins. The Dawphinson got dolphins. Excuse me.
Speaker 3: The Titans got their first win of the season, and ugly.
Speaker 2: When Mason Rudolph took him for Will Levis at the quarterback of Tennessee, he injured his shoulder diving for a first down in the first quarter. The ugly season for the Dolphins got worse. The game marked the dolphins third straight loss their record, and their record is the worst start under coach Mike McDaniel. Miami struggled to move the ball with Huntley for most of the night. Yeah, Huntley was held under one hundred yards passing with Tyreek Hill, with Jalen Waddle, with Divide A Chagan a Chad. He was fourteen or twenty two for ninety six yards.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I told you, I don't care what type of gun you got. The if the guy that's shooting pulling the trigger, if he can't don't know what to do? What good is a bazuka? What good as an ak Okay?
Speaker 1: Now, listen to me. I stay with me real quick.
Speaker 5: Now, everybody, I want you, everybody in the channel, I need you to stay with me real quick. I want you to understand how difficult the quarterback position is. I want you to understand how difficult it is for a player that's only been there two weeks to come in and to integrate and learn and learn a game plan, not an entire playbook, a specific a specific amount of plays that he's comfortable with to be able to function as a Dolphin quarterback after not having a training camp, after not having a mini camp, and coming in and being thrust into that position, it's very difficult. Even with the weapons that he has round now, the game would have been different. The game would have been different. If you think about the game, Let's say it's a hundred plays run. Out of those hundred players that are run in a game, two or three make the difference at the ball game.
Speaker 2: Now you're not running one hundred plays. I'm just doing that hypothetically. I'm just doing seventy is on the high end.
Speaker 1: Okay, seventies on let's just say seventies to night.
Speaker 5: Okay, you got to pass the Tyreek on La Darius Sneed on the left on the left sideline, easy touchdown ball going out of bounds. You had another pass to Tyreek that was overthrown on the right side against the lagerious Sneed. No, that's fourteen points right there. Most of the time Tour because of the chemistry here and Tybreek have throw the touchdowns. So you add fourteen points to that, what would the score line be? Dolphins win the game?
Speaker 3: Can ask you a question?
Speaker 2: Talk to me when I had this very conversation with you about Huntley coming in. You mentioned none of those things. You said, these guys are certain. Hold on just a second, okay, I got see when we're having this conversation last week, you said that isn't no problem. The guy came in for Lamar and did quite well. I tried to lay the things out that you just explained. I tried to say that to you. If you told me he got wadle, he got tyrek. I said, O, Joe, the guy's coming off the guys. I mean, the guys just getting off his couch and you expect them. Oh, they're gonna be just fine. I said, Oh, Joe, you told me quarterback with a very hard position to play. Now, all of a sudden, see you get blinded. You see that till and that orange and that white uniform. You get blinded. Now all you had to do, all you had to do was take what you said right now and transport that back then.
Speaker 3: And you say, you know what, we're in trouble.
Speaker 1: N See. I ain't wanna. I didn't want to live in reality. I'm reacting.
Speaker 5: I'm reacting off for emotion and it being my hometown, my hometown team.
Speaker 1: But I'm just saying that. It's Oh man, it's so difficult.
Speaker 5: You know how difficult it is, especially for Tyler Hunter got off his couch, you know, and not having any kind of chemistry, not having any type of continuity and learning a new offense. You know how difficult it is. I know how now the people in the CHET might not understand it. You know, they think you just get in there because you have those weapons around you. You just get out there and you just throw, you just go. That's why the timing was off a little bit. That's why the ball was two or three yards right in front of Tyreek. And those would have been touchdowns if they had the time in the chemistry. And I think as time goes on, depending how long it takes two to get back, Tyler Hunter will improve.
Speaker 1: He will improve. Another week under this belt, it'll be a little better.
Speaker 3: Now you see it.
Speaker 2: Did you see that guy shooting that won the silver matter at the Olympics. I think he's from Israel and he ain't got nothing. He's just holding the gun. He ain't got all that fast equipment, he ain't got no eye block, he ain't got nothing on his risk to can't stabilize it. All he doing is holding his gun right there, and he said, I don't need fancy equipment. You see, it's not the equipment, it's the person holding the equipment. I keep telling you that, you keep telling me. All these weapons that he got is only about the quarterback.
Speaker 3: What can you do with it?
Speaker 2: Ak ain't no good if the guy don't know how to shoot it. Amazukah M sixteen attack or whatever you arefen. Whatever type of artillery you want to use is only as accurate as the person that's firing it.
Speaker 3: And right now Huntley can't fire.
Speaker 2: Even though he has max weapons, he has weapons of mass destruction. He has a relay team that wide receiver, and it doesn't do him any good because he can't get them the ball right now.
Speaker 5: But let me tell you, let me tell you what the issue the night was. She was Tyler hunting tonight. He was a he was a nine million meter, but he got to switch on it. So when you got to switch on your nine millimeter and just go all over the place, yeah, what's gonna happen. This is following week and they gonna take the switch off, you feel me, Yeah, and then the aim gonna be a little better. So this is what happens your first game. You only had two weeks to get ready. You know they've thrown you into the fire. You're used to this when you came in for Lamar with the Ravens. You gotta understand. You done went through training camp, you done went through mini camp. You know the players, you know the players. So there's an offense that's just something that much level.
Speaker 2: That's not what He's not a drop back pass like two. He's athletic, and that's why you can do some of the things that you when Lamar was there, you could do some of those things.
Speaker 3: With Huntley, you can't do anything.
Speaker 5: He put the ball in the ad too. Now they'll just say you just going he ain't no running back.
Speaker 3: Don't do me like.
Speaker 2: No o jo All I'm saying the man threw twenty two times, Yes, sir, he was fourteen to twenty two. Yes, up, But o Joe, he was fourteen or twenty two for ninety six yards. Yes, I'm with you, ain't throwing the ball, ain't no air you twenty two at tips for ninety eight yards.
Speaker 5: Which, when you're right, you got to think two of those them numbers would have been extremely inflated. It would have been about three hundred if he hit Tyreek on two of them passes.
Speaker 3: Now, don't make my point.
Speaker 2: Remember what I said. It's not the it's not the artillery, it's the person. See if he was a great shooter, he would have hit the bulls eye.
Speaker 1: See hey, if you're not understanding, you make it sound like it's so easy.
Speaker 5: You could just come off the couch and just just just it like it's so easy.
Speaker 3: Now I try to tell you that you tried to make your seat like it was easy.
Speaker 5: Listen, list I'm just saying the possibility of being even to do it based on what you got out there, it just it just ain't execute it was.
Speaker 1: It was this far off, Oh Joe.
Speaker 3: So what mattered? So what?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 3: What? What matter? What type of gun you got if you can't shoot it?
Speaker 1: Now, watch what happened next?
Speaker 3: What type of car? What doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: Let's just say if I gave you the same type of car that I gave anybody that drove nathcar, you couldn't beat them, because that's what they do. I can take a street car, any car, a Camaro or whatever, a transit, whatever, a Corvette, and I would take a professional driver and I take you and I put y'all on the train. The cards got the same horsepower, have the same steering. They gonna beat you because that's what they do. They're professionals. Yeah, all right, there's levels.
Speaker 1: I want I want you to.
Speaker 5: I want you to remember these words you're saying. Remember these words. And when Tyler Hunt, they go out there next week and throw for about three four hundrey yards.
Speaker 3: You know they play next week. You know.
Speaker 1: I ain't.
Speaker 5: I'm not gonna mention the drop passes, and I'm not gonna mention all that. But I mean, just we were just gonna were gonna stay with the quarterback play they play the Patriots.
Speaker 1: Now what you think can happened?
Speaker 2: I got the Patriots? Wait, come again, I got the Patriots. We took Patriots.
Speaker 5: You talk about me and Mark Patriots out here in Miami, or you talk about the New England Patriots.
Speaker 2: Either one the one from seventeen seventy six or the one that what they're playing right now.
Speaker 3: Bim, all right, you want to put something.
Speaker 1: On it, make it, make it light on yourself better.
Speaker 3: Hundred house hundred dollars said, say no more?
Speaker 2: All right, bet I was hoping I got him and saw him coming. That's something you don't pretend like, you know. I thow it out there real quick. I know he gonna jump on it with both feet. Then I snacked the rug. I snacked the rug, got buthery making me his head on the turk were good one hundred dollars Patriots, oh yo, and Tonio Peers, the head coach of the Las Vegas Raiders, like the nig posts speculating that Davonte Adams might have played his last snap with the Raiders. Don't be Sports Illustrated, Rope, don't be surprised if Davonte Adams has already played his last snap with the Raiders. Michael Fabinia, how do you say the last name Michael Fabiano?
Speaker 3: Like by Antonio Peers, Right, See.
Speaker 5: What you have to understand when you see when you hear things like that, or when media has speculations like that, it comes from somewhere.
Speaker 1: It ain't coming out of the air. It ain't coming out the air.
Speaker 5: So the fact that we're in the social media area, Antonio Pears and many other coaches have social media as well, and the fact of him liking it, what did Antonio Pear saying is.
Speaker 2: He says, I have some guys out there making business decisions, and we will make business decisions moving forward.
Speaker 1: Closed.
Speaker 5: Now, if DeVante Adams happens to end up with the New York Jets, I said at first, if DeVante Adams happens to end up, there was one more team that was in need to receive if.
Speaker 1: Up in Kansas City.
Speaker 3: He ain't going to Kansas City.
Speaker 5: I said it first, Okay, And if it ain't Devanta Adams in Kansas City, it will be a MARII Cooper, you could book that.
Speaker 2: Or what'd you call him? Or I A I'm sure, I'm sure what you call him? Want to go that to d Hop?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: But because I was surprised that they didn't get d Hop when he was available last year, Yeah, I thought that would be a good Yeah.
Speaker 5: They wasn't paying enough money, remember, Yeah, they were cutting short on on the on the cast.
Speaker 1: Now they can throw me the bag, you know, you know what I could do?
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: But here's the thing, oh Joe, is that what you gave up to get Davante. You're not going nobody gonna get nobody to gonna give you two first rounds of the take to get a wide receiver, right, because I guess what, I know you want to get rid of it.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: See, Tyreek got what he wanted because they caught everybody off guard. Nobody what nothing, There was no there was no speculation. As a matter of fact, they had just did they lose the Super Bowl? They had just lost the Super Bowl? I think they lost. They lost the Tampa I'm not mistaken. No, they know, no, no, no, no, they lost the Cincinnati in the championship game. That was Tyreek's last game because remember they ended up picking a pass. He threw a d path and it ended up getting picked off the Tyreek. Nobody knew that Tyreek wasn't available. Drew wanted to do a deal. Tyreek wanted to be a highest paid The one thing is hard. Hey they're not gonna let you force the hand. Oh no, And he says, okay, hey, you can go shop yourself. So there's like, hold on home. We mean to tell we can get Tyreek. Knowing that there are some teams out there, Oh Joe, they really need a receiver. You're talking about one of the top three, one of the top one. He probably a gonna get past three. So you got one of the top three receivers available. What are it gonna take to get it?
Speaker 5: Whatever you whatever you want, But listen, you got to understand that them candidacy Chiefs are in dire need of a playmate.
Speaker 3: I don't think they give up. I don't think they give up two first rounders. I mean I don't.
Speaker 1: Do you think it would be two first rounders at this point?
Speaker 3: No, that's my point.
Speaker 2: You're not gonna get in return what you oh tell you know how it is you buy a car, the likelihood of you baby, you go buy a car right off the lot, keep it for three weeks. You not gonna get what you paid for.
Speaker 1: Absolutely not. And I think that. I think the Chiefs understand it. I think the Raiders understand that.
Speaker 5: But why would you continuously keep a player that's not happy around that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that has let it be known that he's not happy and he wants to be out. He's not vocal about it, but look at his body language, look at his manner hythms. M who know they're gonna they're gonna make it happen.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you this is not what he signed up or he thought that when he came there, he was gonna play with the teammate.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what he thought.
Speaker 2: And after one year if college teammate was gone, and so now he played it. He played with aid no colleagues like bro who gonna get me the ball? Because y'all got y'all got people out here thinking I'm I'm losing a step, I'm stopping stepping off a cliff, and y'all not paying attention.
Speaker 3: Who throwing me the ball? I had Aaron Rodgers.
Speaker 2: I come, I get Derek Carr and guess what, I still go for fifteen hundred and make first team All Pro. My first year with a new team. They trade quarterbacks and we got these quarterbacks that throwing me the ball. And y'all expect me to make you know, wine out of what y'all did it. At least if y'all gave me water and grapes, I can make wine. Y'all give me vinegar and say go make wine with it.
Speaker 5: Davonte, Hey, it's only one person turned water into wine. Man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but they said what Davonte say, Well, that's what y'all want me to do. Just give me some give me some grapes. I get the stomp in little water sugar. I can make some happen out of that. But you getting me vinegar is gonna be betterm.
Speaker 1: He gonna be alright.
Speaker 5: They're gonna listen, Antonio Pierre say you're gonna make some business decisions.
Speaker 1: They're gonna make it.
Speaker 5: And I'm telling you, if you end up with the Jets or if you end up with the teams.
Speaker 2: Got that's twenty eight twenty nine million. Yeah, put it. Holdo on, Oh you're let me mask your question. Yeah, And this is what I tell people all the time. But they need to pay them. I said, what did they finishing the division last year last where they can finish that without it?
Speaker 3: M hmm.
Speaker 2: I mean, oh, Joe, you can finish lasting division that I pay. I got tifty million dollars.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're right.
Speaker 2: I mean, if I'm paying that kind of money, should not be first. I mean on the cusp of being first. Now they had a huge comfort behind when down ten points again to Cleveland, they came back beat Baltimore down ten points, so they have resiliency. They have resolved.
Speaker 1: But remember you remember, in order to be in order to be efficient, you know, offensively, you got to have you got to have some dogs now, Yes, got to have some dogs now.
Speaker 3: I just think I think davontel b.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you from the walls out down with a bunch of wires and you're gonna give You're gonna be able to dance with it with.
Speaker 1: The rock willers.
Speaker 5: That ain't gonna happen. You've got to have some dogs out there to be compete.
Speaker 2: Uh. I just think Davante at this point would be happier elsewhere.
Speaker 1: Yeah, most definitely, most definitely. He won't he won't say it, but I said for.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah, I mean he's like, I'm born up my welcome here. I can only do so much. I play a very dependent position, and the people that I'm depending on I can't or I shouldn't be.
Speaker 3: There. Ain't nothing worse.
Speaker 2: To be, Oh Joe, you know you like you need a ride and need somebody to take you somewhere. And you already know a bro, I need to be here by X time, and you are the worst they need to do in anything. Need a ride. Be in a relationship where you're dependent on that person, you know, because you it depended on the person. They treat you like any kind of house. Yeah, yeah, think about it somebody making the money. They expect you to take whatever they whatever they audition out where you're gonna go. Who gonna treat you like me? Well, I can go anywhere and get treated just like this here. I might not have the means, but at the end of the day, you treat me like stir fry.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know. So it's a lot of a lot of folks in situations like that. Now you're preaching that.
Speaker 3: Here it is. It is.
Speaker 2: But it's like my grandfather, and I tell this all the time. I remember my grandfather very vividly telling my aunts because they had gotten grown, they were still at the house. They didn't wanted to come in, you know, they wanted to come in one two o'clock in the morning. My grandfather say, don't grumble and stay, grumble and leave, gonna say tell me what, tell me what a s O B I am at your place. But you ain't gonna tell me what I am at mind, because you're not coming in here at the time that you want to. Grown folks have their own place. A whole bunch of grown folks don't stay with other grown folks and then try to tell them how to run their house. Sound like that ain't happening at bartiey Porter's house.
Speaker 1: It sounds like roommates.
Speaker 3: Hu, So guess what happened? They got this stuff in? Left?
Speaker 2: Don't grumble and stay grumbling. Leave tell me what a morefore I am at your place? Man, I can't stand that more folk. He make me sick. But you at your place saying that you're not finna say that here?
Speaker 3: And so.
Speaker 2: You know, you know, now look at Joe Man. Look here you talking about hurricane or Paula Paula. Yeah, look here, Barney Porter. They played the drugs. Amen. He did not play with his kids or nobody kids. It was he would matter of imagine what I am magnified times ten.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: When that jokers say I'm gonna be at your house a certain amount of time, you mighta be sitting on that part when he's when he said I'm coming to pick them I'm coming to pick them kids up to go to Bible study or go to Sunday school, and I'm gonna be there next time.
Speaker 1: He right there here on time.
Speaker 2: It wasn't no hold on, mister Barney, Oh no, what where you think we got that from?
Speaker 3: Ojoe?
Speaker 2: He did not play that when that man say we leaving for church at this time, Lord have mercy. I should have had my brother tell you, ask him that joke didn't play at all.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was quick to.
Speaker 2: Say, look here all that joker and kekey kid. He said, great grown man, don't play like that. All that keykey key. That's why I get that kekey keith from mm.
Speaker 3: Hmm oh no.
Speaker 2: But I tell you what, Chad you, I'll see my brother asking, say, say, sterling man, I heard your brother talking about your grandfather.
Speaker 3: Tell us what he was like.
Speaker 2: See what he says about that, See what he say. Lamar Jackson had something he needed to get off his chest this morning. Yeah, this is a team sport. I'm not out here to satisfy when I throw. I'm not I'm not out here. I'm not out here satisfied when I throw for three hundred yards. But took the al if I throw for fifty yards and we win, That's what the WTL matters. Y'all stop commenting on our socio about yard and fan duel or parlay ain't hit.
Speaker 1: Yeah you know you know no, listen, don't care nothing boy that.
Speaker 2: You know oo what I'm getting out of it if I if I, lets just say, oh Joe, you have it. Somebody got you in your parlay ocho over under one hundred yards? Oh Jo, you know touchdown on the parlay. Oho score, this got scored. So you hit a parlay. You've been fifty dollars and you can all these guys you got, oh George one of your guys or another guy's one of your guys.
Speaker 3: And that thing here for like four thousand. How much of that you getting out?
Speaker 2: Yo?
Speaker 3: So why won't you give it that about your party?
Speaker 1: To play?
Speaker 5: Listen for the fans, it's fun, but the fan, see, you know, when it comes to y'all for the fan, But the fans have to understanding that.
Speaker 1: I don't kidding. They don't care nothing about your party.
Speaker 5: Don't care about your fandel And if you got money that you can't stand to lose, you don't need to be betting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you don't need.
Speaker 2: You know, it's tough because y'all jumping on these guys Timeline like, hey man, you cast me my fantasy. Oh you cast me bro, I didn't play well enough. If we lost the game, why I give it? Damn about your fantasy more than I care about this game. I get it, and I'm hey, I want you to have success as much as you possibly can. But I don't be looking at reading my comments like, hey man, are you on my fantasy team? Oh man, that dude picked me in his fantasy. Let me go out there and try to get three tubs and one hundred yards, right. Lamar ain't looking at your fantasy saying, man, he got me. I need to rush for one hundred score to you know, run for two touchdowns, go for another two fifty another touchdown so I can make sure my guy win.
Speaker 3: Lamari ain's thinking like that.
Speaker 2: Lamar said, I'm trying to get to Lamar says, I'm trying to stack.
Speaker 3: As many w as I as many dubs as I can.
Speaker 2: I want to have home field one more time, and I want to see if I can do a step better than what I did last year. That's what's going through Lamarrow mind. Lamari is thinking about no fantasy. Fantasy don't do nothing for Lamar at all unless he played, unless he got a fantasy and he is on. He is on quarterback on his own team. But now they ain't got nothing that I ain't got nothing to do with all.
Speaker 3: Lamar but guys, I see it all the time.
Speaker 2: Guys like man you called him by fantasy, and guy like bro, I don't care nothing about your fantasy.
Speaker 3: I really don't. I don't care enough about your parlay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, especially in being basketball too.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Kyle Shanahand confirmed that Christian McCaffrey has Achilles tendonitis in both of his legs. It's called bilateral Achilles tendinosis. McCaffrey recently went to Germany for treatment. He says he has it in both, but it's more severe in one of his legs.
Speaker 3: Out.
Speaker 5: But how do you, how do you how do you treat that? Because you just you just said something. I know, I know what tendonitis is, but it's rest.
Speaker 2: That's to what you teach. Treat with rest. That's it. You can't run, can't do anything.
Speaker 1: No type of surgery, know nothing.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: It's just like you got tendonitis in your knee. They don't do no surgery for tendanizes. I mean they might they might inject some jail in there for you know, if you got kind of like both some or symbus is what it's called it that they put in there, but your body will eventually absorb it and you'll be bone on bone again. But there ain't no really, no surgery that you can do. It's not like he has particles loose bodies something that you can go there and take it out. That's causing the irritation. That's not what it is. It's just in the nights.
Speaker 5: Lee and you you would think as advanced as technology has become, you would think there would be ways to cure damn near about any and everything, you know, when it comes to to injuries or arthritis or tend the nightie or things of that nature.
Speaker 1: But I mean, ship here we are.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is, and that thing is there's no treatment. You just have to rest and get up, stair off it. So I had it in my in my right ankle law my senior year. Like I said, it took me and I just like I said, I ended up having like I don't know if they'll do this now, but back then I was like, man, I wouldn't.
Speaker 3: I took it. I took a shot.
Speaker 2: I took it just the play no, to take some of that irritation out of it.
Speaker 3: I don't think.
Speaker 2: I don't think they'll shoot that up now, Ojo. But the stuff that we did back then. They ain't doing that right now? Did not doing that? Ojo doing the third and two situations in the second quarter the game against the Charger, Patrick Mahomes through a past the sky moore his first target of the season. What was a very catchable ball, passed through his hands and dropped box four. Kansas City reports that Chiefs general manager Brett Beach was enraged with more slamming the table in front of and frustration. The USA Today said Top five receivers Darius Slade for the Giants, Robert Woods from the Texan, Kendrick Born from the Patriots, Amar Cooper from the Browns, and last, but not least, DeAndre Hopkins. I told you, o Joe, Yeah, I told you last year he had lost his confidence. Oh yeah, told you watch it, oh Joe, you watch him his rookie year, and you watched him last year.
Speaker 3: And now the only.
Speaker 2: Reason he got an opportunity to play is that guys down you know, no, Hollywood, you all are who else just got it?
Speaker 3: Who else just got it? Or she Rice? That's he mainly playing special teams.
Speaker 2: And so oh, y'all, you know what happens when a guy comes in baseball, when a guy comes into the outfield, the ball gonna find you.
Speaker 3: If you scared, the ball don't find you every time, if gonna find you that.
Speaker 2: I don't know how it happens like that or why it happens like that. But bring your receiver in the game and he'd be scared. He gonna be wide open. Well will woo will beat him up, ball beat him up.
Speaker 5: I don't know why it happens like that. I don't know why it happens like that. And it's at the most opportune times.
Speaker 3: The opportune times. In opportune times. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Always, I can't even talk.
Speaker 5: I can't even talk normal like I want to because i'm you know, I'm in at the hotel.
Speaker 1: You know they always send security to Maroon.
Speaker 3: What do you think the chiefs should do?
Speaker 2: You like Slaton, You're like Robert wood Born to Mark Cooper or DeAndre Hopkins.
Speaker 5: For me, the one that I believe can do more as far as working the underneath stuff, because you already have Xavier Worthy who can go deep. You already have Hollywood Brown coming back at some point, who can go deep. I like I like the hop. I like the like the hop can kill d Hop can kill that shortened intermediate game. He can kill that, and he ain't dropping Nathaniel nothing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Mark.
Speaker 2: D Hot would be first of Mark Cooper well be second on my list. Tell I could try to get both of them if I could, because Mark, it was gonna be a free edge next year.
Speaker 3: So is the hot? Yeah? And you ay, we tried a three peat, right, we tried to. We tried the three p yes or.
Speaker 1: No, load it up, Load it up, load it up?
Speaker 3: Yeah, And.
Speaker 2: I think especially if Cleveland continues to lose. Why am I gonna pay amorrow sixteen million dollars if we're not going anywhere? Yeah, let me see if I can get Let me see if I can get something for it. Can I get a fifth round pick for it?
Speaker 3: Moo? Can I get a sixth round pick? Take that salary off my books? Right?
Speaker 2: I mean I like Kendrick Born also, but de Hot would be first. De Hot would be first. Cool to be second. That would that would be the order which I would take them. But they're gonna have to do something. They can't stand pat. There's no way. There's no way. I believe Brent Beach and and Andy Reid will stand in Pat, Oh, next man up. At some point in time, you run out of me. And there's a reason why the man was sitting down. You know why, next man up. There's a reason why he was sitting down.
Speaker 3: O't Joe? Yeah, cause if he was the man, he'd have been up.
Speaker 1: Oh that's crazy, And there's.
Speaker 3: Only so many times.
Speaker 2: Okay, the next man up, Okay, the next man up, Okay, the next man up.
Speaker 3: Well damn, we done went through like three men.
Speaker 1: So I mean, who has to be the one to make that decision?
Speaker 5: If anything, all Pat got to do is go upstairs and say, listen, give me some help, give me some help. We might be three and oh, we might be four and oh, but it's going to give unless you get me some help.
Speaker 2: Well, look, they bounced everything off of They brounced everything off of pack. So when they say they're going to get a receiver. They asked Pat about Xavier' worthy. What you think, Pat? I love it that kind of speed. We can push the ball down the field. We saw again, fifty four yard bomb. He got speed, he got inline speed. Once he learns how to run the tree with that kind of speed, it's a rap because first of all, oh, Yoe, he goes gonn need to get a little because get a little you know, you got to be able to play through contact because right now people feel they can put their hands on the hand. It rough him up a little bit with that kind of speed. Oh, you got to be petrified of me. Yeah, because that's one thing. Hey, I keep my legs on me. I keep hey just so you know. Oh, that's what you think him go al Ma, that's it.
Speaker 3: So uh.
Speaker 2: I think the chief is gonna make a move and they should. Oh Joe, now it's time for oh Yo's favorite segment. It's time for soccer cap.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is what I've been waiting for.
Speaker 3: Chat. We got no graphics.
Speaker 1: Oh we got a graphic.
Speaker 2: Uh huh oh, I'm sorry. We ain't got no graphics. Oh Joe, we're gonna walk on that. Were gonna get you some graphics too. Were gonna give a little man we got Okay, we got a little third. We're gonna have a little man kicking the ball. Head got kicked the foot kicking soccer ball.
Speaker 1: There we go. There, I like that. Well, listen.
Speaker 5: Soccer cat Baby Powamount Plus is your home for the UAFA Champions League. The best club soccer tournament is back and it's bigger, better and bolder than ever. That's right, the biggest event in all the club soccer returns with the whole new format, and this year's Champions League has given us more match days, more epic matchups, and more unforgetable moments from the world's most beautiful game. We're talking to Real Madrid, Dortmund, Barcelona, Bayern Munich and much more. It is champions playing champions and here are the states, excuse me, and here are the States. And all the takes place in the middle of the day, in the middle of the week. So now you have a reason to look forward to Tuesdays and Wednesday because nobody watches UAPHA Champions League like us stream every UAPA Champions League match live exclusively.
Speaker 1: On Paramount Plus.
Speaker 5: So I need all of you to do me a favor in the chat at the Paramount plus dot com slash live Sports and sign up the day. First game we talking about that we're gonna have coming up on October twenty second is another rematch of two of the greats, Spain versus Germany, Real Madrid versus Dortmund again, like I said, taking place in October twenty second rematch of last year's Champions League Final, which we're all excuse me, rematch of last year in Champion League Final. Real Madrid is three and two against Dormant in their last five matches. Real Madrid is outscore Dormant twelfth to seventh nose last five. Another another great, great, great, great match that I'm really looking forward to that I can't wait. And I know, I know I have some friends that are in the chat, in the chat right now. If you are you a gambling man, If you're a gambling man and your a gambling woman and you want it and you want to pick a team where you can make some good money, I need you to make sure you bet.
Speaker 1: We're re all Madrid to win.
Speaker 5: They haven't looked too good at the beginning of the season, but now in Boppi and Venezias and Ray Jugo, they're starting to jail together. The chemistry is a lot better. It was kind of sloppy the beginning of the season, but they're playing very well, very well, very very well now together. So I have them winning that game. So if your betman, make sure you put your money on Madrid to beat Dortmund in the first game, second game I want to talk about. This is gonna be a good one Barcelona, and I'm sure we got a whole bunch of Messi, bunch of Messi fans in here, even though he's not at Barcelona anymore. Barcelona First is Baying Take takes place on October twenty third. Unfortunately, the German powerhouse has been too much for Barcelona because the last five matches between the two, Byron is five, five and zero against Barcelona. In the last five matches Barcelona, Oh, this is ugly. He has outscored Baron. I mean, Byron has outscored Barcelona nineteen to two in the last five appearances.
Speaker 1: Barcelona hadn't scored. Excuse me, I think my end is messing up.
Speaker 5: Barcelona hadn't scored against Byron since August fourteenth and twenty twenty. So again, if you're a bet man, if you're a betting woman, you want to win you some money, little parlor, your little money line, make sure you bet with buying to be Barcelona. You bet with buying to be Barcelona again. And that is it for our wonderful soccer cap for the night. Let me catch you all again on the twenty second talk about these games and when you win that money to send me a tweet and thank me.
Speaker 3: Oh Cho.
Speaker 2: We have some sad news today. The Ken Babe but Tumbo, the Hall of Fame finger wag wagging center who spent much of his post basketball career as an ambassador for the NBA, died of brain camping at the age of fifty eight, with tumbo family revealed two years ago he was undergoing treatment in Atlanta for a brain tumor. The NBA said he died surrounding by family and friends. But I was in Denver when Kim bab there. I was in Denver when he got there. That's where I first met him. Obviously, living in Atlanta, I would see him. He went to the gym that I went to. And as I told the story today, if you hadn't finished your workout by the time you saw him, you wonn't go Let no work out because he's gonna sit there and talk to you. If I got thirty forty five, So I'm like, bro, and he's started talking.
Speaker 3: I've tried to do trying, I've tried to do something.
Speaker 2: He's talking even though he doing his Like you you mighty you might if I work in with you shop. So I was like, nah, I got no problem, bro, I ain't got no problem. But you know, he just he was just a great guy on y'all. I mean, just like just talking, you know, love what you do, so forth the song man, it's just so sad. You don't know, because I'm at the age that when I was a teenager in my early twenties, this is what they considered old. Yeah, but after you get to a certain point of your life, you realize the goal is to get old. Yeah, and hopefully you have your help, you have your family, you have your friends. I was glad that he had. He was surrounded by family and friends and loved ones. And because he gave so much, giving back to his country, building hospitals, building schools, trying to help his community, trying to help his country. Oh, it's so sad. It's so sad, is that. Yeah, it's so unfair.
Speaker 5: And you never know when, you know, you never know when and don't and it takes the time like this uncle, And I wish people would do it when you have family members or you have people that you're close to. And I always tell people you don't want to do it. You don't want to envision it, but envision those individuals that used to be a party of life. Envision those people that you used to be close with, you know, not being able to tell you I love you again, not being able to say I miss you again. And it doesn't, It never hits you. Damn, I should have reached out one more time. Damn I should have made amends with with so and so. You know what, let me be the bigger be the bigger person and just apologize for what it may be. Maybe let me rekindle this and it's and it doesn't. It takes death. It takes death or that person no longer being here for people to realize Listen, you need to fix things, man, while people are still here.
Speaker 3: Right. It's the.
Speaker 2: Once you start to get to a certain age, jo Joe, you start to realize the only non negotiable currency is time because it's the one thing that you cannot recapture.
Speaker 3: Get back. Yeah, because once it's gone, it's gone.
Speaker 2: And you take things for granted because you think you have so much of it, but you don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the moment, the hour, or the day, Yeah, that.
Speaker 2: Your number gets called and that's the scary because see it's the.
Speaker 3: It's the one appointment you can't reschedule.
Speaker 2: Oh, come on now, when it's when he says, okay, you have an appointment with me.
Speaker 3: You don't know it. Yeah, but it's not reschedulable.
Speaker 1: And I'll tell you what Grandma used to tell me. Every every.
Speaker 5: One comes with the expiration day. You don't know when that date is. So while you are here, you got to live your life to the fullest.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 2: So saws and prayers go out to the Kim Babe. But Tumbo's family first most, first and foremost his loved ones and his friends. The Kim Baby Tumbo dead at the age of fifty eighth. Also, we lost another legend today. It didn't stop there. The all time hits leader Pete Rose passed away at eighty three. A seventeen times All Star switch hitter, the lad had the most hits. He broke Ty Cobb what many thought was unbreakable record. He was a National League MVP in nineteen seventy three. He was a World World Series MVP. He played for the Big Red Machine, the Cincinnati Reds. They had a squad back then, Tom sever Pete Rose. I think Tony four Reds was on that team. Johnny Bench many considered the one of the greatest catchers ever. He holds a Major League record for games played three thousand, five hundred and sixty two and played appearance at fifteen ninety and an NL record longest hitting streak.
Speaker 3: Forty four games. I think he did. He tie we Will Achilles, we Willie Keeler's record.
Speaker 2: I think that's who record he tied, because Joe d has the record in the whether the overall record. It is also in the American League with fifty six. I think Robi Paul Mole, Robin Yon has had something in like the high thirties, maybe forties, mm hmm. Yeah. The question is now he thought, how we know he was banned permanently? If I'm not mistaken, I think it was Save Vincent that banned him permanently from baseball with no consideration.
Speaker 3: For the Baseball Hall of Fame. I think Dan O'Dowd.
Speaker 2: I think it was is that who did the report, who wrote the report up for Pete Rose and handed his information on what he found out, uh and turned it over to the commissioner.
Speaker 3: We had a dow report.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: Oh, Yoe is it time for Pete Rose.
Speaker 2: To go into the the Baseball Hall of Fame.
Speaker 1: Fame listen, I think it was time.
Speaker 5: While he was here, I understand what he did. I think he paid for his mistakes, those that he did while assuming gambling on the game of baseball.
Speaker 1: But he's no longer here.
Speaker 5: You know, to to smell those flowers. He's no longer, no longer here. And I hate when they allow people to get their flowers or to bless them with the highest achievement in their respective craft, and they're not here to experience it.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 5: It's like it's like, well, you know what, you ain't here, no more forgetting here, here you go. It's just just it seems so ingenuine.
Speaker 2: Was it was it Fay Vincent that band in Permanently or Bud Seeley. I don't think I know Bud was was the the commissioner, But I thought I thought that came across Saith Vincent's desk, Bart your bunny he was, he was the commission at jem Wow. I thought it was say Vincent, mm hmm. No, Miles, don't approach to four thousand. No. I think that is an unbreakable record on Joe. I don't believe somebody's gonna play that long the average that that those kind of heads cut. Now it's a strikeout league, and now guys either hear the those defense or the strikeout.
Speaker 3: So he broke Ty Cobbs record.
Speaker 2: Uh Ty Cobb had four thousanety one.
Speaker 3: Hits, but he also had the highest life type. Well I think.
Speaker 2: Now since uh they brought the Negro league players, and I think now Thy Cobb is that because he had the highest lifetime batting average at three sixty six.
Speaker 3: Damn. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Now, I wasn't gonna tell you a story about my bad average, but I'm almost I'm gonna let it slad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just tough because I get it.
Speaker 2: I mean and and and you know for a summers I guess for his family is never too late. Yeah, but man, let that man smell his powers. Yes, he's still still got it. Okay, you're Roger's hornsby three fifty eight.
Speaker 1: Mm hm.
Speaker 3: Ah.
Speaker 2: So Boston prayers go out to Pete Rose family, family, friends, and loved ones. Sorry for your loss. Also the ken bab Mutombo. Pete Rose was eighty three years of age. The volume