Speaker 1: Now here's a highlight from Coast to Coast am on iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: And welcome back to Coast to Coast George Nori with you. Roger Burnley with US, renowned transformational coach, speaker, creator of Your Last Development Program, which is a groundbreaking initiative that blends personal development, self actualization, and spiritual ascension. With decades of experience, Roger's mental, personal and spiritual healing journey led him to create a unique program designed to help individuals transform their lives while contributing to the elevation of global consciousness. His book is called Overcoming Fear, a Guide to Freedom. Roger, Welcome, How are you, my friend?
Speaker 3: George. I'm doing great and it's so good to be with you again.
Speaker 2: It really is. I don't think our Ability Beyond Belief show has popped up on the air yet, but you did a great job for us.
Speaker 3: Thank you. No, it did come out.
Speaker 2: It finally enough. Yeah, excellent, because when we got together a couple more months.
Speaker 3: Ago, it was in June. Yeah, it was in June.
Speaker 2: Oh quickly, time flies? Huh, Yes, have you been.
Speaker 3: I've been good? And more has more has unfolded since our last thought and so I'm so glad I could be here today. And the thing I was supposed to tell you and everyone else is that you are still the answer, meaning that what we're moving through now, that every person alive is the answer to the change that we're moving through, which was all the work that I have been bringing to the world because it's been a little uncomfortable for a lot of people, but it's also been very purposeful because we're trying to create something a little bit better. But to do that, we've got to just like change the old verse, which is what's.
Speaker 2: Happening absolutely, Roger, What got you on this path? What started you?
Speaker 3: It's when I when I first think about it, the first thing. And it's interesting because today there's synchronicity that happens in our lives and in the world. And today I posted something that was my very first message that I wrote because I started with automatic writing, and that was on February nineteenth of nineteen eighty nine. That was the first message that I wrote. Now, and when you say what got me started, it was that I was just lost. Actually, I was making a big career change at that time and I heard about automatic writing. I wasn't really didn't think I had any talent. I didn't know if I was going to do it, but I said, let me try it. I just needed something to give me some direction. I had been meditating for a while before that, I done many other things, but I said, let me try this. I sat down for a few days, nothing happened, and then one day information started coming through and it was very It was kind of frightened me at first because it was like something took over in my hand just started writing. And this information that was coming was not me because it was beyond what I knew, and it surprised me. And because of that, I actually kept it quiet. I didn't even tell people what I was doing. I attempted to do that for many years, or probably about twenty years. I mean some family and friends knew, but that was about it. But I was receiving results from this work. But at the same time, I was still going through a lot of really difficult challenges in my life. But over time, because of that, this work was giving me the solutions that I could then get to others.
Speaker 2: Roger explain what automatic writing is.
Speaker 3: It was we all have consciousness and people say, well, I don't hear anything I don't really know. We all have consciousness, and when we get quiet, we hear something. And I tell people all the time, think about when you were in school, for instance, and you were asked to write an essay just to make up something. You had to go somewhere to get that information, and that is your consciousness. But what I also believe is that there's a higher consciousness of which were all a part of that. When we can make that connection, we start to get in touch with our authentic selves. And what I know is that everyone has that, and every single person has value and words that they were meant to bring to the world, but would also have an evolutionary path that was littered with all kinds of difficulties within us and within our ancestors and everyone who's lived before. Our job is to make something better when we come into the world. Whatever life path we were given, we're meant to ascend beyond that, so that we make a difference and live the lives that we're supposed to have, but also leave something for the others. Basically, we're going to come later.
Speaker 2: Have you always wanted to be a spiritual teacher?
Speaker 3: No? I ran from the Georgia. I didn't want to do that. Well, and I'll tell it. I for okay, and I'll tell you the story. Because I started in nineteen eighty nine. As I said, I didn't tell anyone. The first messages that were actually published came out in two thousand and eight, and that was only because people found my messages and said they helped them so much, and they asked me to send them to them. I was never going to do that. I had many other careers and for the longest time I was a vocal coach, and most people in the world but I had a program that I was selling globally, and so most people just knew me as the vocal coach. So when I was doing this other thing, they thought that was a little, you know, very different. But then in twenty nineteen, I wrote a book called Overcoming Fear, A Guide to Freedom. And the only reason I wrote it was because I knew that I had something that I could give to others. And I had suffered through fear my entire life being a child. And I also know that's the main difficulty that most people experience in their lives is moving beyond whatever fear, however it might show up for them. And so, but putting the book out, I had to tell people, and it's in the forward of the book actually where I said, yeah, I want to write this book. But the only problem was I was afraid because the judgment that might have come because I had to tell people that I received this information, was able to really move through my fear and heal my life because of this, And that's just a bridge too far for a lot of people to think. But anyway, I had a great friend who Cam Kaminsky, who was the one who really got the book done. That was the first time then, and then things started changing again. After I wrote the book. It started to make sense why I did it, because we were going to be moving through a lot of fear. I received information before it shows up in the world, and I know I didn't even realize that that's what was happening. And I'm going to tell you something because I was listening to your show yesterday and Mark was on and he was talking about the Pernicus and it's so fascinating because the first message that I wrote that I told you about was on February nineteenth of nineteen eighty nine. But February nineteenth was also he is first, that's when d was born, and then I did a research on that, and that's the why I'm talking about synchronicity, because I did research and there were so many other things that were created or throughout history on February nineteenth, and I happened to put up a video today on my YouTube channel where I put all the message just that I received from February nineteenth. Because there is a synchronicity that happens if we can imagine that our consciousness is ever expanding. I mean, we can think about that when we're in school and doing things of that nature, but it's always no matter. As long as we're alive, we're learning more and so. But the planet is doing the same thing we as individuals. And then we have periods that are a little bit complicated, which is what we're in now. And that's why I love I'm hearing Mark talked about it yesterday as well.
Speaker 2: This guidance you received Roger back in nineteen eighty nine. Did you ask for it or did it just come to you?
Speaker 3: Oh, that's interesting. I'm glad you said that. In the beginning, what happened was and I was asking questions because I was having all these difficulties in my life, and so I would sit down and write a specific question, Please give me an answer to this, and sit there and wait, and I would receive information. But then after a while I heard very clearly, why are you asking the questions? They said, you're trying to control things. And the problem with most humans is that they want to control everything, and they don't because they we don't like the unknown. And so I said, okay, I'll let go of that, and so I started writing down any advice for today, Just tell me what I need to know because I don't know it, because I know there's a higher source that can give me that, and that what started happening, but I didn't know, which I found out many years later that what I was receiving was in alignment with changes that were happening on the Earth, which didn't make sense to me at the time until twenty twenty one.
Speaker 2: Pretty dramatic. Yeah, planetary ascension. What does that mean to you?
Speaker 3: It means that we're all coming. We all have these histories and we can see this happening globally where things are changing. We can see it looks like a lot of chaos, and so but it's been actually coming together to change and create a better world, a better society basically, and so that's why it is in twenty to give you a little bit more of this. In twenty twenty, I knew the world was beginning to change because my messages started to change and my guide, Wilhelm is who I used channel and they said you will be moving through a restructuring. It'll be a restructuring of you and your world. And then they started saying and the United States would lead the way. None of that made any sense to me at the time in twenty twenty, and then it started to make sense later because in twenty twenty one they told me, well, we gave you everything you needed to know in twenty twelve, twenty twelve. That made no sense to me. But then I found on my computer a folder that I had never seen that had all these messages in there from twenty twelve. And many people might remember that that was the time where we thought, many people thought the world was going to end, because yeah, the Mayan calendar ended. In all of that, I wasn't even thinking about that, and I went to a most in a group and I was just talking about this and someone reminded me of that, and I said, oh, well, let me go and see what Wilhelm gave me on that date, which was December twenty first of twenty twelve. I looked and the title of that message that date, that waight I go? And it said wait, because the world's not ending, you're creating a new one. And then it said when you use the energy of the word weight, you're not afraid. You're anticipating something better coming. And I said, okay. But I didn't realize that when I was receiving all of that information. But then it got even beyond that, because later on they revealed to me and they gave me a philosophy, and they gave me a message. For any person that I might meet on their birthday, I would have a message on their birthday that came through in twenty twelve, which that seemed completely ridiculous and I wasn't going to trust it, except when I started doing it, it started showing up. This is what I had. What happened for you when I saw you, I got your birthday, and it just made complete sense to me what you were doing, which my guys were very pleased about it.
Speaker 2: Thank you. Guides right, what is more important? Planetary ascension or individual growth?
Speaker 3: They're the same. They're all the same. And that's the place that we're trying to get to that we have this. We're just moving to this global understanding, because what we've done is let people out, left societies out. But when we understand everything is energy, and energy goes, it's you know, indiscriminative, it goes everywhere we can use it. And so we're but we have gotten to a place within our society where we had more separation. And so what my Wilhelm said this was about coming together. Even they said this George, which was about the pandemic, They said, you know you have that, so you maybe would start to come together. Unfortunately it caused a little more division, but even that division is going to eventually cause us to come together. And when I started receiving this information, and I was really afraid, I didn't even want to talk to people about what I felt would becoming. But then I went and found a message that they gave me. They said, there's always inhuman and civilization, there's always a conflict or chaos and then unity because you have to answer new questions when you moved through an evolutionary change, and so when you've answered those questions, then you moved to a new place. Basically, that's what it was saying. So it was like, don't be afraid of what you're saying or what you're experiencing. Try to find what your role is. Who are you meant to become? In other words, when we're going through a very stressful time, we have to go within and start to connect with who we are, our authentic selves.
Speaker 2: Everybody at Gaya when we were taping Beyond Belief talked about how uplifting you were and how positive you were. Is that part of the primum person?
Speaker 3: It's the result of the process. Because I was not that before. I suffered from depression, I had illnesses, I had so many things throughout my life, and I mean even as a kid, I couldn't understand why I was depressed and why I was always afraid and had all these difficulties, and so this was never anything that I thought I was going to be doing. But after moving through all of that, your really horrible things, you start to see things in a new way. Your perception changes, how you look at yourself, changes, how you look at the world. Begins to change, and I was doubtful of that actually, because when I was told I was given this information, they said it's going to help people move through this particular period in your world, and which you know the restructurings from many people are calling it a big shift or something like that. My guy said, no, it's a restructural We don't want you to think anything is going wrong. Is just creating something better. And then the other part of that, the reason they kept insisting on using the restructuring is because they knew we were going to see division in our world, especially in the United States, and they wanted us to understand that we have been all those people. If we think of ourselves as eternal spiritual beings, then we've had other lifetimes, or we've done some terrible things and all that. So maybe we should practice some forgiveness first on ourselves and then we can get to others. But we all must recognize that everyone's not going to do that, so it becomes our job to the shine our light a little bit more.
Speaker 2: Roger, how important is being spiritual to the mix of all of this.
Speaker 3: I think it's quite important, except the words get really have caused a problem over time, which is why I didn't talk about this for so long, George. If I had been talking about maybe a traditional religion, that might have been okay. But when I was doing this back then, it wasn't a common or natural as it is today to talk about this. So that's why I kind of hid for the longest time. But I also found out that that was purposeful, because no one would have accepted the work that I've written forth unless I had lived it all and then shown the results in terms of the healing that can occur. And I know that can happen perhapsically anyone, and so I tried. I didn't use the term spiritual for the longest time because I was supposed to bring this work to a greater mix of people, which means that I'm not talking about religion. And they don't even have to believe in spirituality. They just have to believe that they have a purpose, that they had a reason that's existence. And so if they just start with that place, then we get somewhere.
Speaker 2: Do people sometimes get bombarded by demonic forces?
Speaker 3: They can and and but they can also change them. I don't think anything. I think we have the ability to move beyond anything we may have things from our past, some our evolutionary paths or journey that we accept it is how I like to think of it. To move through, I don't I don't think anyone's being punished for anything. They accepted certain things to move through in this life, to go that that's going to help them evolve on their path and then also aid the world. I think Samantha last night was speaking something about that as well. We come in and we have different life experiences, and so when we can start to accept that a little bit more, we let go of that judgment. Because we're always talking about energy again, and the energy of love is the highest form and it's the most so more of us who can embody that not only do we heal, but we place that into the world as well.
Speaker 1: Listen to more Coast to Coast AM every weeknight at one am Eastern and go to Coast to coastam dot com for more