Speaker 1: It's another Jebile phone frame Mornings on the twenties.
Speaker 2: Hello, Yes, Hello, this is Ted Tabodeaux Collor from sky right, and I was looking for Simon, who had us write a very beautiful message to his girlfriend in the.
Speaker 1: Sky today leading up to Valentine's Day. Is this Simon, Simon.
Speaker 2: Pleasure to make you a coin. So I'm just calling you with a little bit of an update on the sky right. Have you heard from your girlfriend at all? Because I imagine if you saw your name written in the sky with a beautiful message, you might text your loved one and say thank you very much, something like that, I'll love you to some sort of thing like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Absolutely, I don't know why, but she texted me some weird but she is not talking right now. She's angry.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I figured maybe that might be the response that would come from what was written.
Speaker 1: She's probably pretty mad right now, I would.
Speaker 3: Say, why would she be mad?
Speaker 2: Well, I'm so sorry I have to call and tell you this, but we had an intern on the ground who was communicating to our pilot what he should write in the sky today. Very busy because Valentine's Day week. Obviously, what happened was he spilled coffee on his paper. It was supposed to say in the sky together forever with a heart and then Katie.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what I paid for. You're telling me that you didn't do what I paid you to do.
Speaker 1: Well, I'll just get to it somehow.
Speaker 2: Because he spilled coffee on his paper, he thought it was supposed to say it's over Katie, instead of Together Forever says it's over.
Speaker 3: So wait, I just need to be very very clear about this. You're telling me that I paid you a lot of money to write Together Forever, which is specifically a message of love, and you somehow set it up and wrote it's over. Well, yeah, I did tell you. I can first enough how much that is the opposite of it what I asked you to do.
Speaker 2: I'm so sorry about this. And there's a little more to the story as well, so she might.
Speaker 1: Be very upset right now.
Speaker 2: Well, the intern spilled coffe fail his paper, like I said, so some things kind of ran together, and the one that was after you for the skywriting was supposed to say best of luck to you. And I don't know how he made this mistake, but somehow some must have ran together and instead of the word luck, he put a f what it l should be and he forgot to you and best of.
Speaker 3: What wait here? Tell me The message in the sky she woke up to this morning was it's over Kadie you. Yes, God, no, wonder if he's pissed off at me right now. I swear to God if I lose my relationship by the way, I do love her. That's why I spent the money to do this.
Speaker 1: Yes, it sounds sounds like it was in this a little mode of the story that I have not shared with you yet as well. I'm so sorry.
Speaker 3: What else could you have possibly gotten wrong with it?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 2: The end turn also continued to mess it up. So after that there was another sky ride and we were supposed to have that said I treasure you to somebody because Valentine's Day, and somehow he made that say I cheated on you.
Speaker 1: So the whole message.
Speaker 3: He is, uh you I cheated on you? Yes, yes, I.
Speaker 2: Would imagine that would put a strain on your relationship, Preppa for Vantine's stay two.
Speaker 3: Oh you think you think that writing in the sky where everyone can see it's over, Katie, you I cheated on you might put a bit of a strain on our relationship. You're you use all your imagination to come to that conclusion.
Speaker 1: Yes, I just forgured it would.
Speaker 3: Oh your thinking, Well, aren't you a gesius? You know what? Look, I don't want to talk to you anymore. I think my lawyer is the person to be talking to you right now.
Speaker 2: That is one more thing I should share with you before I get you off the phone.
Speaker 1: Is one more part to the story.
Speaker 3: Wow, look, stop slow rolling this all right. I'm tired of you saying, oh like you don't want to be less angry over time. Just whatever is in the sky, tell me all of it. Don't say part of it than this, part of it, than this, all right, just spin it the out.
Speaker 2: I slip with Katie. What No, Yeah, it sounds so sorded. Inform you, I slip with you friend Katie.
Speaker 4: Who This is actually Jubil from the Jubil Show doing a phone prank on you and your girlfriend.
Speaker 1: Katie actually set you up. It's a joke.
Speaker 4: Your friend told her that you were doing a skyriding thing, so she wanted to mess with you, and she sent you that text this morning, basically breaking up with you, in order to set you up for the prank.
Speaker 1: Everything's fine.
Speaker 3: Oh like wait as I did, I need to catch my breath on oh to be clear a little. I'm like a little more relieved that I am angry.
Speaker 4: Right now, we'll have a great Valentine's Day.
Speaker 2: Wake up every morning with jubile phone pranks, we say mornings on the twenties.