Speaker 1: Good morning in the US.
Speaker 2: Say yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo.
Speaker 3: Yo yo yo yo yo Charlamagne to go peace to the planet This Thursday.
Speaker 4: Somebody go get just from downstairs?
Speaker 3: Was just saying that, you know what, back, go get just from downstairs. Now, Jess Hilaris is our guest co host. But this is the problem. What if our producers went on vacation and that produces the one that usually gets our guest go host from downstairs.
Speaker 4: And nobody put just name.
Speaker 1: So nobody put just.
Speaker 3: Name downstairs, nor did anybody think to go get Jess.
Speaker 1: So now she's stuck downstairs.
Speaker 3: So somebody, Brandon, somebody gonna get it. Okay, you're gonna send the overweight brother to run down there and go get her. Well, he needs the cardio. Jesus Christ, Jesus Christ, he needs the cardio. Okay, all right, what's going on? Happy Thursday?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 4: How y'all feeling out there?
Speaker 5: Ah?
Speaker 1: Man, it's good.
Speaker 3: And the reason I knew Jess was gonna be here and be on time is she called me last night and this to.
Speaker 1: Make sure you have a package for me. That's what she said.
Speaker 6: Don't say it my package. You meant prayer, you know, a bible, you know what I'm saying. Some candles, you know, some sage to burn. You know, got to set the vibes in the morning. See, I got my candles lit right now. You don't think it's illegally pal santo right now. You know you're having a great time. That's what she asked for us.
Speaker 4: A holiday weekend's right, you know.
Speaker 5: What I mean?
Speaker 1: The birthday weekend, day.
Speaker 4: Weekend and these born day weekend season?
Speaker 1: What it is?
Speaker 4: All the burgos out there.
Speaker 6: Holla, I I don't think I like virgos man. I'll be honest with you, virgo men. You the only you might be the only virgo man I rock with.
Speaker 4: I'm being honest with you.
Speaker 6: Okay, I'm being totally honest.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay. And that's that's that's barely sometimes all right, all right.
Speaker 1: Well, we had a special guest pop up on us yesterday.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was supposed to be a surprise. Yeah, Fat Jill would be joining us in a little bit. He actually after the show just pulled up on us to drop off his new Sneaky as a collaboration with Hike the Terror Squad Air Force one. That's right, So he just pulled in and the you know, of course with Fat Joe stopspot. We got chat chop it up with him for a little bit.
Speaker 6: There's not the greatest storyteller, not even just in hip hop, just period.
Speaker 4: Fat Joe is a great, great, great storyteller.
Speaker 6: Fat Joe can make the most mundane things seem very very very interesting. You know, And if you haven't picked up his book, The Book A Jose, and you enjoy Fat Joe conversations like you like watching him on podcasts and listening to him on radio shows or watching him on television or whatever it is, you would love his book, The Book A Jose.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, And you know whose birthday is? That is very underrated Chris Tucker. Today's Chris Tucker's birthday, comedian.
Speaker 4: Hey Jessica, Oh.
Speaker 1: What what? What? Why'll want somebody come up here? I can't believe.
Speaker 4: I can't believe it.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much. Hey, b how y'all doing?
Speaker 4: I can't believe they would treat you like that?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Whatever, I don't care who on vacation. I try to come up here. Oh, the person will usually let you up with vacation. Oh, she forgot to do her job of what she making.
Speaker 6: That's typical, got time they forget to do their job on the hell.
Speaker 3: Okay, but I was saying, happy birthday. Today is Chris Tucker's birthday, the legend comedian Chris. Happy birthday, heavy birthday, Chris.
Speaker 1: All right, and let's get the show.
Speaker 5: Poppies.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she'd be saying, your stuff trash.
Speaker 1: She didn't like the trash. Yeah, she likes to smoke the fly.
Speaker 4: Pre rolls.
Speaker 1: Oh no, but yeah, yeah, yeah is a strong Did you bring my edibles?
Speaker 8: Don't?
Speaker 4: I don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 7: Okay, yeah, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 3: Let's get the show cracking. Front page news is next. Just Hilarius is here. Yes, it's a breakfast little morning burning everybody in Steve j n V charlamage the guy. We are the breakfast club, I guess co host Jess all here, I am, and let's get in some front page news.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Good morning, DJ Envy, Good morning to the Queen. Yes it's back. Good morning, lady.
Speaker 7: Can you bring ballast to the mother ship? By the way, thank you, Good morning, tea.
Speaker 1: All right, let's jump right into it. Let's talk about this hurricane.
Speaker 7: Yeah, let's give a quick update on Hurricane Dahia, which was briefly an extremely dangerous category four storm and weekend slightly Wednesday morning, the category three as it moved over the Gulf of Mexico towards Florida.
Speaker 1: Let's take a listen to the latest.
Speaker 9: At least two people are dead tonight as Hurricane Dahlia leaves a path of destruction across Florida and slams Georgia, South Carolina, and North Carolina. The video after landfall is stunning. Dahia hit Florida's Big Bend region as a Category three storm with maximum sustained winds of one hundred and twenty five miles per hour tonight, hundreds of thousands of customers are still without power. We're hearing stories tonight of survival. Some residents who wrote out the storm at home say they had to escape by swimming out of their windows. The National Hurricane Center's advisory is just in Idalia is now a tropical storm, but the risk of flooding, storm surge, and strong winds continues.
Speaker 7: So again, yeah to our family in Florida. You know, make sure you know that you're doing all you can, you know, to protect yourself.
Speaker 1: But I lived in Orlando for a long time.
Speaker 7: I text everybody yesterday, and there's just always this thing, you know, people feeling like they just need to, you know, ride it out, you know, but you just never know how dangerous this can be. So again, do what you can to, you know, look at all the precautions and make sure that you're staying safe as possible.
Speaker 3: I know this is the last thing on people's mind right now. But when it comes to those things, do they give people insurance? Because I know sometimes in those areas, insurance companies won't ensure certain things because this always happens. I wonder, I wonder what happens in that case, and will the government help those people out because a lot of times insurance won't cover fixing up their houses and cover fixing up you know.
Speaker 1: The this is their property that was lost.
Speaker 6: I think it's harder if you buy the beach or something. I think if you think you get insurance, I think if you actually have a beach house is probably harder.
Speaker 7: Yeah, there there are sending some federal aid down there. President Biden you know, talked about how making sure you know they're sending the resources down. That's a great question, U I used to I remember Hurricane Andrew and Geico actually pulled out because of the devastation of what hurricanes. So you do have houses, home insurance. People have home insurance. You have to have home insurance in order to you know, have a mortgage on a home. But you're right, a lot of those companies, you know, may not be able to have the adequate resources to get everything you need. They always look, all insurance companies, whether it's a car, house or anything else, look for a reason not to pay something, of course. So uh, you know, you just have to kind of hope that the government you know, supports and backs up the things that you need.
Speaker 1: But yes, homes are insured.
Speaker 3: No, that was no, I know home homes are insured. But I know that was the big thing for New York, New Jersey when that hurricane hit down here. That wasn't expected, and there was some insurance that they were getting around, like you had to have hurricane in shore, some type of some type of that people didn't have, right, we use it, don't have it, you know, it's.
Speaker 4: Probably a specialized policy. In those areas like that, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: They try to get out of it, of course, but yeah, you're right on that. But I remember Geyko said we're just totally getting out of the homeowners business, you know, in that area after it was such a big loss, and that happened a Hurricane Katrina as well.
Speaker 1: Wow, let's talk about Mitch McConnell fast, Yeah, this is quick again he froze up again.
Speaker 7: A senator Republican leader Mitch McConnell briefly froze up and was unable to answer a question after report at an event in Kentucky, you know, asked him what he seek re election in two twenty twenty six. He just kind of stood there for ten seconds. And this is the second time you know that he's done this.
Speaker 4: I thought he was thinking about it. It was a longer.
Speaker 7: That was a long thought, That was a long ponder. So it was about ten seconds, you know. Aide a win in front of him and asked, you know, did he hear the question? Did then't he repeat it? Did he want to walk off with him? And he's kind of still there in silence, and again, you know, when are we going to really have this discussion about age without trying to make it an age is a makesue or it just might just be a health issue. But there's clearly, you know, something going on. Clearly this is the second time.
Speaker 1: An evaluation, like like an evaluation.
Speaker 7: It needs to be like i'm mental analysis or what you know, anything like if you're going up you know, and for any type of uh, you know, running for anything, office anything like that, you should actually.
Speaker 1: Go to the doctor to get checked out, like to.
Speaker 3: See they was going on though obviously not it can't no, obviously, now this is the second time there's a problem.
Speaker 1: And when she went up to speak to him, he still didn't know what was going on.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I don't know if it's a matter of age as much as it's a matter of cognitive decline.
Speaker 4: You know, age age may not always play a role.
Speaker 6: But if you got visible cognitive cognitive decline, you gotta go what is it, cognitive decline? Yeah, you got business cognitive decline, you gotta go somewhere.
Speaker 1: He struggled with that.
Speaker 6: Fresh And it should be like a referee in the ring. We shouldn't wait for them to walk out, like somebody got to stop the fight, like.
Speaker 1: She should have stopped that yesterday.
Speaker 3: She should have walked them off instead of having to go back, she should have just walked them off.
Speaker 6: I'm talking about walking them out office exactly.
Speaker 7: I mean again, just point again to just making affair on both sides. A Democrat, you know, Senator Diane Finstein. Remember we recorded that she literally somebody had to tell her how to vote because she was just in a totally different place. So like, at some point, guys, come on, I mean, this is just but let's just say this. Hopefully we all get an opportunity to age. You know, that's a blessing. So regardless of political party, you know, it's just sad, you know, watching somebody just decline like that, and where's the family, like, what what's going on? But I'll say a lot of these guys they don't want to leave this position. This has when their life, you know, for forty fifty years, and the ego and the pride just will not let them walk away.
Speaker 1: And that is that is a problem.
Speaker 3: That and you know, I know we gotta go, but yeah, and for some people, that's that's what keeps them alive, right that like going to work every day and and doing that. It keeps them alive and they feel like they need tattoo stay alive, you know, right?
Speaker 1: All right, well that is front page news. We're seeing a little bit ties.
Speaker 3: Now get it off your chest eight hundred five eight five one five one.
Speaker 1: If you need to vent, phone lines.
Speaker 3: A wide open again eight hundred five A five one oh five one and just hilarious is here?
Speaker 1: I am yours. We get it off your chest with.
Speaker 3: Me, mister Breakfast Club. Good morning the Breakfast Club. Yet today is it your time to get it off your chest?
Speaker 1: Wait?
Speaker 5: Wait up, whether you're mad or black.
Speaker 1: Tell me get up and get something call up now.
Speaker 5: Eight hundred five eight five one o five one. We want to hear from you on the breakfast glove. Hello.
Speaker 1: Who's this?
Speaker 10: It's tart real good morning, Good morning, charlom Maine.
Speaker 5: Just hey, get it off your chest?
Speaker 10: Okay, all right, listen, you want the burgos and with your birthday coming up Sundays on Monday on always on the sixth, and I just want to get shouts out to all burgos. And also I wanted to a charlat o my and my niece Taylor all birthday today, sweet sixteen. But also want show man what we forgot with burgers, bro.
Speaker 6: Virgo min man. I've had some very shisty virgo men in my life, you know what.
Speaker 4: I meant them all yep, And he might be the only virgo man. I kind of like, Wow, he don't like me.
Speaker 1: He loved me.
Speaker 3: He got out there, he got out the uh at the parking guards today looking back at me, smiling and.
Speaker 1: Going all into that.
Speaker 6: You wasn't paying no attention to who was behind you. I was looking at who was behind you?
Speaker 5: Pause behind you, making sure.
Speaker 4: I was looking at He was jealous.
Speaker 1: He was definitely jealous. Hello, who's this yo?
Speaker 11: Top of the morning.
Speaker 1: It's funny at the top your chest?
Speaker 11: Well, jess, what up?
Speaker 1: What that baby?
Speaker 11: How you doing chilling? Yo? Listen. I wanted to just give a shout out to my son, my twelve year old son. Man, he's been uh putting the work on a football field. You know, he's on Pop Warner and he's playing middle school football. So yesterday was the first scrimmage. She had three touchdowns. And also I want to give a s out to my oldest daughter.
Speaker 10: Man.
Speaker 11: She's coming down for the weekends. She just started college freshman HBCU and Winston Salem.
Speaker 4: Okay with my kids.
Speaker 1: Man, congrab me. Where you from?
Speaker 11: Bro, I'm from Brooklyn, Brownsville, you know, Okay.
Speaker 5: All right, we'll come to something.
Speaker 4: Two great kids. Man, you you're a legend.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I appreciate you. Brother, I appreciate yo. Yo, Charlottage, you ad no.
Speaker 4: Cancer gang baby, you already know.
Speaker 6: See now we're talking. Now, we're talking about a sign that you can you can trust. Good Bye, goodbye, sir.
Speaker 1: Hello, who's this?
Speaker 11: This?
Speaker 12: Jeremy comes from DC.
Speaker 1: Hey, Jeremy, get off your chest.
Speaker 12: So I'm gonna just say I'm wrong before I say what I got to say. So I had I just want to know. I just want to ask a question. I had three kids right on my girlfriend. She's pregnant now, and I'm trying to what to do. What I need to know is like she keeps like going over the fact that I had three kids on her. So should I still should I do?
Speaker 1: Should you stay or should you go?
Speaker 4: This message?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Should you stay?
Speaker 13: On?
Speaker 1: Should you go?
Speaker 7: I think she contemplated whether she should stay or go because she is now holding your fourth carrying your fourth, and three you slept around her to get so I think I think that you actually should actually just leave her alone, buddy, and just decide to co parent with her.
Speaker 6: I'm surprised she stuck around. What you got on this girl? What kind of boo?
Speaker 4: You don't want her? What you did?
Speaker 12: No, I mean, I mean she rode with me when I.
Speaker 1: Was She rolled with me though, so but she rode with you.
Speaker 3: You had three kids on her and and with the jail fat.
Speaker 11: Yeah what's the five seven?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, how big is it?
Speaker 10: You should biggest?
Speaker 1: How big is it.
Speaker 4: Your peep?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 12: I just figure enough for her?
Speaker 1: Oh so it ain't that big, all right?
Speaker 7: Look, sorry, listen, Yeah, you should just go ahead leave he alone because I think you've already caused enough trouble and just just just be a.
Speaker 1: Dad and just hold your four babies close to you.
Speaker 5: That's all.
Speaker 1: Get it off your chest and talk to her.
Speaker 6: I need to know why she's stuck around after he got her three other girls.
Speaker 3: Pregnant and yeah, jail, get it off your chest. Eight hundred and five eighty five one oh five.
Speaker 5: W hit this up now.
Speaker 3: It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club. Wait, this is your time to get it off your chest. Eight hundred five eight five one O five one. We want to hear from you on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 5: Hello, who's this?
Speaker 8: Good morning here here, get it off your chest, Mama, I'm.
Speaker 3: Having them go off my chest.
Speaker 8: I'm just excited to call y'all today my birthday, so I just wanted.
Speaker 11: To say, good morning.
Speaker 8: Do you have.
Speaker 1: A go with mom? Okay, enjoy your birthday?
Speaker 8: Thank you the same where you call.
Speaker 1: It from Michigan, Michigan.
Speaker 3: Drop your cash at I'm gonna put a little something in there for your birthday to day.
Speaker 5: Since you a.
Speaker 1: Burgo like me, I thank you.
Speaker 8: Okay?
Speaker 13: What is don time?
Speaker 8: Kia k I A like the calle.
Speaker 1: Yes, okay ke August thirty.
Speaker 3: First, I'm I'm gonna thought it was something in your cash apt for your birthday.
Speaker 8: Oh, thank you and we appreciate y'all.
Speaker 1: Good morning a Burgo Nation. Hello, who's this?
Speaker 8: This is Dominique.
Speaker 1: Hey, don Dominique, get it off your chest all right.
Speaker 8: This is Dominique from Michigan. I love you guys so much. I listen to you guys every.
Speaker 12: Day on the podcast.
Speaker 8: I am visually impaired. I lost my sight seven years ago. I was in a car accident. But that is good and I'm still fighting each and every day and it definitely has been a whirlwind. But you guys have inspired me. You motivate me, and oh my god, I'm just so happy to be talking to you guys. I been going through homelessness, divorce and everything in the past six months. And God blessed me with an apartment this past week and I'm moving in and I'm just moving in with my clothes and I'm just overjoyed and thankful that he has not given up on me. I've been in therapy. I've been in therapy for the past month and a half and I have a long way to go, but it's been life changing. And Charlemagne, you really keep me going with that mental health because it gets hard when you can see and then you lose your sight. And I just want people to know that you can't take things for granted because nothing is promised.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, And.
Speaker 7: Look, you asked her because she said that you helped me something. Absolutely. No, she's not hungry, she needs somebody. She just moved in.
Speaker 1: What's your cash, You just moved in somewhere.
Speaker 4: Give me your cash.
Speaker 8: Okay, it's dollars signed.
Speaker 1: One nine, hold on, hold on, I got a game.
Speaker 14: What not dollar sign dollar sign one nine eight eight as a d as a dog, I mean sorry, as a dog always an oscar and as and Michael.
Speaker 3: All right, so nineteen eighty eight down, oh, Dominque, all right, Yes, that's me.
Speaker 6: Now, I'm gonna send you a little something. Who's gonna tell you how much it is? Gonna stop it? You stop it.
Speaker 8: I have voiceover, right, but audio you can see me an audio I have. I have iPhones, so you have voiceover. If you guys ever check it out. Just turn a voiceover on your iPhone and it talks to you.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna see if you got it. I just said it.
Speaker 1: See if you got that's gonna take him till eight o'clock.
Speaker 4: No, I just sent it. You see it? Hear it?
Speaker 12: I mean stupid, It's okay.
Speaker 8: I didn't here comes through yet.
Speaker 6: Episode how much you said, don't worry about how much? I said, stop worrying about people business now.
Speaker 1: But you said enough for saying which is not for breakfast.
Speaker 4: I hope I ain't saying that to the wrong person. Dominique.
Speaker 8: You said, Dominie Grinnell's that's got to be me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I to come through you ain't got no picture.
Speaker 6: It's just a purple deep but don't don't have purple nobody he liked those, that's right, that's right.
Speaker 4: But they went through though, got accepted.
Speaker 8: Okay, thank you guys so much like I said, Yeah, I heard it.
Speaker 4: Okay, listen to it real quick. Let me see. Oh my god, sure, I want to make sure that went through.
Speaker 12: Okay, let me check.
Speaker 1: Let me check you checking?
Speaker 5: How do work?
Speaker 4: How much you said?
Speaker 1: She got a check?
Speaker 11: She got?
Speaker 12: Hear it?
Speaker 3: Hey, you have said fifty dollars or whatever it is? Say that, yeah said, okay, don't worry. What did you send for real?
Speaker 15: A right?
Speaker 4: I sent her a couple of dollars for a say, hey, yo, dominique, did you get.
Speaker 8: I don't want to hold y'all. I don't want to hold y'all up because I am I got a shirt.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, all right, but you got it?
Speaker 5: Well? Thank you?
Speaker 4: Reply on cash app if you got it.
Speaker 1: All right, get it off your chest.
Speaker 3: Eight hundred and five eight five one on five one. When we come back, we got roomors, give us a little teas. What were talking about, Jess?
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 7: Sexy Reds sold out of her tour in thirty minutes ago, we're tour. She's Sexy Red, She's going on tour. She sold that because it sold out.
Speaker 1: Happen so fast opening for Drake. Huh No, No, I don't know about none of that.
Speaker 5: All I saw was asking me too much.
Speaker 7: All I know is that she posted she was going on tour and it sold out.
Speaker 1: Thirty minutes. All right, thirty minutes. We'll talk about that next.
Speaker 5: It don't move.
Speaker 3: It's to Breakfast logan board it Yeah.
Speaker 1: The Breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: Only everybody. It's DJ n V Charlamagne the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. We got just hilarious hair. What's up and let's get toes with the missal Lari.
Speaker 1: Is just Robert Mood.
Speaker 4: Just don't do no, Lyn, this is the rumor report.
Speaker 1: I don't do that. It's fat just.
Speaker 4: Breakfast Club.
Speaker 7: Hey, yo, So since they moved my papers, Yeah, Sexy Red cells out in thirty minutes her tour.
Speaker 1: Look, I move my own papers. I just like to blame everything on ya because y'all to be messing up Alive.
Speaker 7: Sexy Red adds new shows and move five dates on the Hottest the Hood, Hottest Princess Tour due to overwhelming demands.
Speaker 1: So she did say that she was going on tour and it did sell out in thirty minutes. What kind of venues, that's the thing.
Speaker 4: We don't know.
Speaker 1: We don't know, but they but this this is what I can tell you though.
Speaker 7: It must have started out small and it sold out so fast, probably because she just wanted to see this like her first tour or whatever. She probably just didn't want to overdo it and didn't have to, you know, like undersell. But that's why they're adding new shows and moving moving certain venues and changing dates or whatever.
Speaker 4: That's smart.
Speaker 6: I think a lot of artists are having the problems because they jumping out there doing arenas and yeah, shouldn't be they shouldn't be doing smaller venues.
Speaker 7: Absolutely that even just like with me being a comedian, it's like I I do want to get I'm not selling out arenas yet, I will very soon, But a lot of people jump into that space and they get upset when they undersell.
Speaker 1: Arena's a ring. That's that's big.
Speaker 3: That's really big. It takes a lot of time, and think about it. When when you was when you used to go to concerts or when you were younger, you would see the big artists in all. If you're seeing it would be a bunch of artists and a lot of Like you said, I think artists are jumping out the window too fast.
Speaker 1: I saw the casinos.
Speaker 4: I do that, you know.
Speaker 1: But arena, that's that's that's my big thing. That's what I'm gonna do next.
Speaker 7: So yeah, all right, congratulations sexy read. I actually do love that, all right. Miguel's back Parrison promo stunts leave fans shocked, all right, So y'all ain't see that where he was performing. He's gone viral over a bizarre midair stunt involving a harness attached directly to his skin, all to promote R and b artists upcoming album. It's called the scara. So I looked up the meaning of a scarer, and it's just it don't have nothing to.
Speaker 5: Do with this.
Speaker 7: Him piercing his back and he's lifted. It's videos he's lifted and he's.
Speaker 6: Saying, yeah, he has to like what people forget about Miguel's He's Mexican, and Mexicans like doing that own stunt.
Speaker 7: I've never listen, I dated a Mexican. I've never ever seen a Mexican do this? I don't care Mexican, nobody, nobody. It was in a movie one time. I think I watched the Curl and something happen like that. But that man was white, so it's like, okay, cool, but why would you do this? And then he don't like everybody saying in the comments, you don't have songs that require this type of you know, performance.
Speaker 5: It's like how many drinks?
Speaker 4: How many drinks did it? Take the back and hang from the well.
Speaker 7: All you gotta do is come up there and sing sure thing, and we will. We will throw ourselves at your feet. Behave is the same since he jumped on that lady neck. No right, he's horrible.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 7: But all right, congrats for all his new album coming out, See'all. The Tailor breaks down in tears during afropunk set. She's saying, this is so beautiful. Look she she this didn't listen before I get into this all the way I saw this. I love this girl so much and this really bought me to tears listening to this. Me and my sister I put you out there night. We was crying listening to this.
Speaker 15: Uh.
Speaker 1: We have audio for it.
Speaker 15: I think anybody want to thank you so much, whether it's gonna be.
Speaker 7: That was Taylor. So she was doing the festival right, and she was saying that she was the last act, and she was like she came out. She was very emotional and she was saying, thank y'all so much for staying for me. That's why I don't really, you know, like to do festivals or whatever, because I don't think nobody's gonna stay.
Speaker 4: I thought you were complaining about the heat.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, she was and all this hot heat waiting for me all this time. Thank you. Wasn't crying because it was hot, because she said, you know what, I just made me cry and.
Speaker 8: My nerve.
Speaker 11: We love.
Speaker 4: People loved Tianna Taylor.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it amazes me that Tiana still doesn't fully understand how much people love.
Speaker 4: And appreciate her.
Speaker 7: No, but we're not on that side of it, you know what I'm saying, like, yeah, we we know. Yeah, it's not about us knowing her fans.
Speaker 1: You know, she knowing that we love her. She that's a lot.
Speaker 7: Being on that side of it is like her her confidence and all of that stuff with music, because it hasn't always gone her way, you know what I'm saying. So she probably remember she said she was gonna stop doing music and she was gonna get behind the camera, you know, because she can do all of it, direct, all of that music. She's so creative. She's about to do a little Babies tour like you know. So she was taking a break from it or just was gonna stop music. And I'm happy that she was back on stage. I really hate that she felt that she felt like that though, so asolutely, baby, I love you, all right, And that is just with the mess. Now when we come back, Teslin Figaro will be joining us. We got front page news and in fact, Joe's gonna pop up, so don't move.
Speaker 3: It's to Breakfast Club. Good Morning, the Breakfast Club. Your mornings will never be the same. The darkest evil in the Conjuring Universal turns in The None Too, the sequel to the Worldwide Phenomenon, The Nun follows Sister Irene and she comes face to face with the demonic force valid the demon None The Nun Too, now playing only in theaters rated R all to everybody, It's J.
Speaker 11: MV.
Speaker 1: Shwan the guy. We are to Breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: Ess hilarious is here with us, of course, and let's get in some front page news.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Djafy, Good morning Queen.
Speaker 3: Jess to God said, now let's jump right into it. Giuliani, he loses a defamation lawsuit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he lost it by default.
Speaker 7: A federal judge determined that Ruder Geniali has lost his defamation lawsuit from two Georgia election workers. You guys remember miss Freeman, the elder black woman and her daughter against him after he failed to provide information salt in subpoenas. Now the decision could lead to significant penalties for him, and in court in recent weeks, Giuliani said he can no longer contest that he made pose statements about Miss Ruby because bottom line, you did, sir, we all saw you do it.
Speaker 1: He was one of the only groups of plaintiffssuing him for those comments.
Speaker 7: He said he struggled to maintain access to the electronic records, partly because of the costs. He said he didn't have enough time to respond. The judge said, you know, I'm not going for it. You're an attorney yourself, basically you know, summarizing it and say, you know, bottom line is you didn't comply with what they asked what the judge asked for.
Speaker 1: So they won that suit and we'll be going to trial.
Speaker 7: So well deserved. You know, he sent all those trolls to these people. You know, this story just really discusses me.
Speaker 1: Is one thing.
Speaker 7: You know, we're used to getting that type of vichuol, you know, but to have Rudi Gilali and Donald Trump, you know, say that these women, you know, defrauded America and sent all those folks. It really affected their life in a major way. So they deserve everything that they get in that suit.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I think I'm pretty sure it's over for Trump and all his cronies.
Speaker 6: Man. I feel like the ship yourself and it's time for the Republican Party to move away from all forms of trump Ism and all Trumpers and all Trump supporters and allies.
Speaker 4: Like if you want to get your.
Speaker 6: Party back and bring back that GOP that they knew before Trump, it's time to distance yourself from all these criminals. That's what they are, a bunch of criminals.
Speaker 1: And I think people are picking up that message.
Speaker 7: Side note, Nicki Haley has served uh you know in the polls as well, and ayoawall where it really counts. Since that debate, and there in the consensus is that she made a lot of sense at the debate, both Democrats and Republicans. Even Democrats are pushing for Nicki Haley because they just want some sensibility, you know, back back into politics.
Speaker 1: So I'll be watching to see what what's gonna happen with her candidate and.
Speaker 6: Trump's standing in the in the Republican PRESIDENTI of primaries drop dropped just a little.
Speaker 4: In Napoli and he didn't show up.
Speaker 1: For now, let's talk about Yale University.
Speaker 7: Yeah, chaumne, I pulled this story for you. You got your mental health ex FO coming up. The colleges called in about mental health, so this story is right on time. Yale University and the Student Group announced that they've reached a settlement in a federal lawsuit that accused the Ivy League school of discriminating against students with mental health disabilities, including pressuring them to withdraw. Now, under the agreement, Yale will modify as policies regarding medical leaves of absence, including streamlining the reinstatement process for students who return to campus. Student Group, which also since alumni have urged, I have argued that the process I was discouraging students for decades from taking medical leave when they needed it most.
Speaker 1: So what did they get in a settlement.
Speaker 7: Basically, they're going to be able to, you know, get some some policies and procedures that says, you know, if you need to take a mental health break or you know, how long do you have, But there is some some fine print that's saying, you know, they have to get it confirmed by a doctor, you know, to actually say this it's a mental health problem. But bottom line is, in simple terms, they were telling students suck it up, you know, and continue to go to class regardless of what's going on mentally.
Speaker 1: So this is well, you know, that's that's not always It's how it's always been.
Speaker 4: Though, Yeah, it's crazy in twenty twenty three, people still not taking folks mental cipal health serious.
Speaker 3: But I think I think all jobs in schools should allow people to take mental health breaks, whether it's ten minutes an hour.
Speaker 1: And the reason I say that is if.
Speaker 3: You really think about it, right, whether it's a day if no, no, I'm gonna say this because if you a cigarette smoker, think about it like this. If you a cigarette smoker, they give you what ten, ten minutes, fifte minutes to go downstairs a smoke.
Speaker 4: A cigarette or not a cigarette specifically, but.
Speaker 1: It allows you to smoke cigarette. A smoke breaks some of them do literally for a cigarette specific right.
Speaker 3: So yeah, so now if you don't smoke cigarettes, we don't have a break and we can't go outside. We can't even we can't say, you know, I'm going outside on the phone because then people will be like, oh, you're not working, but you can take.
Speaker 1: A smoke break for fifteen minutes.
Speaker 3: They should allow people mental breaks, whether it's fifteen minutes an hour, to just to clear their mind and reset.
Speaker 6: Well, I know the jobs that got cocaine break. They don't like you to lose your death because you can do coke bread on your desk.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well then coke that's the White House for doing nothingak that's the White House.
Speaker 1: The cocaine break.
Speaker 7: Just after I would think, if that's a great idea, just want to shout out at the State of Oklahoma.
Speaker 1: Some of their jobs actually do that.
Speaker 7: And in fact, the Disabilities Office in Oklahoma they actually have mental health breaks. So you're allowed to, you know, every hour or so go out and they encourage you to walk outside. They also have desks that you can stand up, you know, they put the pull the desk up so you can stand up and make sure you know that that your your posture is good. And so they really have wrapped around the concept of a mental health So that is happening. Hopefully it can happen and some more.
Speaker 6: The only thing I will say about the mental health breaks, I have seen some people abuse the mental health breaks just because they got caught not doing their job.
Speaker 11: You know what.
Speaker 6: I'm like, they got caught not doing something they were supposed to be doing. I need a mental health break. I need a mental health break. It's like you always get caught not doing what you supported, you know.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, well that is front page news taking Tesla absolutely.
Speaker 4: I love him.
Speaker 3: Jess, act like you care, like you like yeah yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeahyeah yeah yea yo.
Speaker 4: Nobody can fake cares.
Speaker 1: Like and Dave's so many comments like you show them nothing about politics. I don't need to and we don't know nothing either. He just likes to know you to better concern you don't do that.
Speaker 7: I just I don't know how to be like, oh my god, really, you know what I'm saying that it's just not right.
Speaker 1: But that's why we got.
Speaker 4: I don't know, I just asked questions, right, you know, something makes statements.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, Well when we come back, Fat Joe will be joining us. Yesterday he stopped throwing a surprise and dropped off his new kicks. We got a chance to chop it up for a little bit. So we're gonna get with Fat Joe when we come back.
Speaker 1: So don't move. It's the Breakfast Club morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: You know what's crazy is the craziest part of the story is so you see not comparing myself in no way, shape or form, but you see how Malcolm Max was killed. Then they made schools after he died. Martin Luther King, you know he was killed. Now we got a Martin Luther King boulevard, Joe Louis. You know they stressed him to death and then they made highways after him. Well, the guy who actually designed this sneaker from me got fired for designing the sneaker back in the day at nineteen oh yeah, at twenty years later, were celebrating the Air Force one.
Speaker 5: Wow. You know what I'm saying that the guy designed and he got fired. It's just ironic celebrate things.
Speaker 6: Years later, Greg, I remember you on MTV Cribs showing the TS air Force long time ago that I thought that was official.
Speaker 5: Back I was twenty year it was.
Speaker 2: But what happened was I had a guy who was the designer of Nike making them for me without permission.
Speaker 5: Wow, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So he gave me a couple of color waves and all that. And so actually, Virgil, right rest in peace. Virgie asked me to do a terror Squad air Force one because he knew all about the culture and all that. And then he passed away maybe three days later, but he had already told all a Nike like, Yo, I'm doing the Fat Joe Terror Squad air Force one. And so that like opened the door to the discussion where they were like, y'all, Virgil was gonna rock with Joe.
Speaker 5: Let's do it. And so you know I'm out here, I'm in them streets. You know, I'm the mailman. I'm not calm alone, but I'm doing that especial delivery all over us.
Speaker 1: And you got two colourwaves, right, and they both three.
Speaker 2: This is gonna be the New York release the Black and white is globally, so you get it, Philippines, Middle East, Africa, everywhere. And then we got a Friends and Family which is a baby pink and gray with you guys are on the list for that as well. But I'm just trying to beat everybody to the you know, I don't feel right if I got something coming out and I ain't on my ones and twos promoting. You know, back in the days, we used to pull up on Envy with the white label in the club. Absolutely, that's what I'm doing. It's the same hustle. It's just we're selling a different product.
Speaker 3: What do you think about the sneaker coaching now? Of course you own a couple of sneaker stores, but it's a lot different. You know, back then it was to you bought sneakers to get fly. Now you gotta kind of be careful because people are buying sneakers to make money. They're taking it from the kids that just want to wear them and charging triple and quadruple for the sneakers.
Speaker 2: Nike won't like my answer, but I'm all about the entrepreneur. You know what I'm saying that them kids stand online and they buy a sneaker for a buck fifty and they sell it for three hundred. That's done. They not robbing nobody's mother. They're out there hustling, you know what I'm saying. So they don't like my sponse. You know, I reposted a couple of cats that already had the sneakers. They were like, Joe, those are infamous resellers.
Speaker 1: Take it down.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm with the hype, you know what I'm saying. It's like, I'm with the hype.
Speaker 2: It's like if I put out a record and the DJ in Memphis or Abay Bay is playing it and I'm reposting.
Speaker 5: I'm like, you know, I don't know. I'm just reposting the hype they got the sneakers to they air his fly.
Speaker 11: You know.
Speaker 2: With me, I'm all about the entrepreneur, you know, somebody making a couple of dollars who ain't doing no harm to nobody, you know.
Speaker 5: What I'm saying.
Speaker 2: But that's an independent, you know response, not a reflection the Nike.
Speaker 4: They definitely ain't with that.
Speaker 6: We were just talking how you are clearly probably the best storyteller, not even just in hip hop, just one of the best storytellers period, because he was listening to you on rap Radar when you were telling the story about being in your mom house.
Speaker 4: And it's just the attention to detail everything.
Speaker 6: I was in my mother's house about to be thinking about retirement, shirt off, topless.
Speaker 2: You know, my mom's house is still a baby like so no real talk, like my mom's house is the only place I.
Speaker 5: Take the show turned off. Everything, I'm in boxes, my feet is on my mom, she bubbing my feet.
Speaker 1: I'm home.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I'm just home.
Speaker 5: I don't know how to explain it any other way. And so and Eminem called and was like, yo, bro, you can't retire. You know you can't. You know what I'm saying. And that's like big for me. You know what I'm saying. I look up to Eminem. You know, he's one of the rap guards to me.
Speaker 2: So you know, with him calling me trying to come here, and I really gave this thought, Like he said, I really started listening to all your music and I really's like, nah.
Speaker 5: Joe, you still got it now, you can't leave. It was almost like a don't leave, like, don't leave us.
Speaker 4: Like he's still in the game, Like what album came out after that.
Speaker 5: Nah.
Speaker 2: That was right around the time I had dropped the joint with with Dre oh the album with Dre from Cooling Dre.
Speaker 5: And so he was like, yo, bro, you can't you know, you can't leave the game.
Speaker 7: You know?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 1: We got more with Fat Joe when we come back to keep a lock.
Speaker 13: This to Breakfast Club, Good morning anybody, and Charlamage, the guy we are on a breakfast club was still kicking it with Fat Joe.
Speaker 4: People got to read your book. If you think Fat Joe's a great storyteller, read his book criminally underrated very much. So if you read it and you're like, this couldn't have happened, But then you're like, no, this is Joe. No, no, probably you know what happened.
Speaker 5: I tell you. First of all, I don't lie.
Speaker 2: That's just just men shouldn't lie, unless you're a lawyer. Because one time I was in the room and they was just lying each other.
Speaker 5: I wanted to die. I tried to get out of there.
Speaker 2: It was negotia, You're right, I lie, Okay, Like we're paying these guys to lie to each other, right, it's all you know. I don't lie, So I never want to have somebody catch me in the line and be like, Yo, this guy's line. So if I say something, I know that eventually somebody would back it up. Somebody had come out of nowhere, you know what I'm saying. The recent one I made out, I said, but with no disrespect, because you know I love Drake six god, you know it's.
Speaker 5: Most consistent rapper.
Speaker 2: But I told you I called me like three times trying to get on all the way out remix right, But being the whole story I had with jay Z, I wanted it to just be me and jay Z because you know, I never thought in a hip hop fan. I never thought Fat Joe and jay Z would do a song be myself, right, So I was like, Yo, no thanks, but you know I love you brother. Maybe some other time, please call me now, Drake. So it's like but then I said, some normal person to be like, yo, he sounds crazy, this and this and that.
Speaker 5: But I'm sure sooner or later, Drake's gonna confirm the story and be like, Yo, you know call them. You know you know I want it, And that's it.
Speaker 2: All the stories are confirmed, but in the book, and that's why I had to write the book. Because the book was so much transparency, I didn't want to leave nothing out.
Speaker 4: The stories before Rapp the better people.
Speaker 5: To really understand.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of rap stories never told Fat Joe. That's a whole different, you know, But the stories before Rapped, Like when the Ecuadorian kid.
Speaker 4: Was trying to kill me, he said.
Speaker 5: Eight times in two days, like he was he was letting.
Speaker 4: It go like unbelievable.
Speaker 5: We know he was unbelievable.
Speaker 4: He was like he was like John Wick from Mark for Death, the guy.
Speaker 2: From Mark for Death, like rich Ritchie, remember Richie kept popping up Stevensongal Like this guy was trying to finish for no reason.
Speaker 4: So he shot the car up and he was in the car and everybody thought you was.
Speaker 5: I heard the screams like if I was dead, the whole building yoah, and were like yo, what's up?
Speaker 2: And and you know we tried to get him, we couldn't get him. Like this guy he was, he was really he was really something else.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 1: I don't tell too many because you want people to go gott.
Speaker 2: But you know we're doing the series with the Torrero brothers, you and Jesse and Kenya Kenya Barris is actually writing the series himself.
Speaker 5: So that's an honor, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So we excited about it, but you know, we got this little strike or whatever the case made me so I'm open and I do trust me, I do sympathize with everybody striking because you know, some of these checks come through for two dollars, like and be like Joe the time you hosted Wendy Williams two dollars and forty three seconds. I'm like, yo, I would be homeless trying.
Speaker 1: To live on a like a royalty check, a royalty.
Speaker 5: Check from from TV or movie.
Speaker 2: Like, no, it's incredible, Be like, Yo, sag and I go rush. I opened the check eight dollars nineteen.
Speaker 5: I said, Yo, bro, I can't buy a sandwich with this thing right here?
Speaker 4: You did that affect your talk show and you have to talk show with st.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but not really. We still we we all in. We shot the first one. It's all go. But yes, the strike effects, it's affecting everything.
Speaker 4: You got my girl over there, Bianca beyond everybody.
Speaker 11: You know.
Speaker 5: Listen Stars is gonna be amazing.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be a list, it's gonna be the interviews you never thought you could get on top of the game. And you know, the thing with me is coming from like artists to artists. You know, they could let their guard down and know I ain't trying to jam a month, you know what I'm saying. So they could be like we could talk about you know, I always say when we was doing COVID, I start turning on the ig. You both was my guests. So I interviewed Bobby Brown. Now there's so much stuff you could talk about Bobby Brown, but all I kept it was music.
Speaker 5: You know, this and this and that.
Speaker 2: And so when the artisty oh, he ain't trying to jam me up, he threw me a jam. He was like, yo, you know I taught Michael Jackson how to moonwalk. You know, I wanted to slam the phone against the wall like I never heard he said he taught Michael Jackson how to move.
Speaker 5: You ever had an interview with somebody said something you just want to end it right there. It's so like, you know, we got it like this.
Speaker 4: I got that from the Bronx. I thought it was break dances in the Bronx.
Speaker 5: I thought it was no no, And then and so what happened is.
Speaker 2: I called or remember members of New Edition and they all didn't comment on it.
Speaker 5: They was like, yo, no comment. So I kind of heard that it was the guy from Shalamar who taught Michael how to moon.
Speaker 1: That's what they said. Yeah, yeah, they.
Speaker 2: Said the guy from Shallamar taught him. But when Bobby Brown told me that, I was like, oh my god, like you taught Michael.
Speaker 4: Had a moon? Was still a story.
Speaker 5: I know he means it though.
Speaker 2: Bobby Brown was the man, so you gotta understand, right, So little Woozy, right, little oozis my man.
Speaker 5: I love him, Little Ozy.
Speaker 2: The little dance he dude, there's a young kid from Philly the Raps that taught him to dance.
Speaker 5: Ouzie is such a start. He made it more fingers. It's almost like Luie De was going, oh and then be honestly came and said.
Speaker 1: I took that to the you know what I'm saying, learn lean back from the well.
Speaker 5: I learned lean back from Uh.
Speaker 2: I studied missing how she did songs around that time, and really the whole reggae.
Speaker 5: Movement when it was like single to play.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they was rocking with all that, right, the Elephant Man and all that and so I was like, yo, I gotta do like the like the Jamaicans. Man, they they making these songs that everybody's doing the dance too. So that was really the influence of lean back all in the Gumboat, I gotta ask.
Speaker 3: So you know, of course we're still celebrating fifty years of hip hop. Just because it was the day doesn't mean we stopped celebrating. But you got a chance to perform at Yankee Stadium. Talk about talk about Joey Krack back in the Bronx at Yankee Stadium.
Speaker 2: Man, it was just legend of you know, I grew up five minutes from Yankee Stadium. I drove there from the projects. So I went to my old apartment, got dressed, jumped in the drop, drove past everybody to k y'all Miami, trapped all the guys, pistol, drove.
Speaker 5: In the stadium.
Speaker 2: And then the next time the camera sees me, I'm walking on stage live and direct. I had crazy legs and gravity. Who's my cousin. They both break dances. So you know, they came out there the biggest Puerto Rican flag you ever seen in your life. Like they was out there like then they got super busy, so I'm walking on stage. You know, I started letting it go a little my life style. I let go to New York hundred guns and hundred. I was possessed, You know, I was possessed.
Speaker 5: I was in that back room.
Speaker 2: I wasn't even talking and over I had like five security. I don't have security now, I just don't have security.
Speaker 5: But I had five, like so nobody could off it.
Speaker 2: And I had to sneak in the stadium because they had like four hundred and fifty guys from the from the they were Joe. I mean, I guess I went to Junior High with all. I didn't even know who. The phone was going off too much. I couldn't answer the phone. But it was so special to me because I knew it was the fiftieth anniversary you have run DMC. You had all the legends Hollywood that every whoever you could namebe an ice cube, Snoop this, NOAs this.
Speaker 5: It was just so it's not competition, but it's friendly competition. And so I didn't want to.
Speaker 2: You know, Snoop Dog ain't letting me go to LA and steal that thing, you know what I mean. So I'm in the Bronx, so I knew, y'all. I got to put it down for the Bronx. The rock Steady crew, Remy came out with me, Tom shambles with me. Then we get We brought out Ashanti looking beautiful as ever. She ripped that down crazy. Then we went into Peter Guns with the with the with the Bronx National and then in the middle of the if it wasn't for the Broth, then it goes standing at that and then the big bully comes out, the teacher my idol care Ris once the South Bronx. Then he does the bridge the bridges over, the bridges over was put in my mouth. I had just kissed rock Shan Chante on the way to the stage. I was just talking to craigy g m. She Shan was the probably the one guy who got.
Speaker 1: In my room.
Speaker 2: I was talking to him for like an hour. So it was just a celebration of hip hop, right, you know. And it was nothing like it. You know, I pull up young dudes and girls. They had their own little speaker. It was almost like when you watch one of the movies that Malcolm X. With the movie Malcolm X Spike Lee did the al shop things on the box preaching. That's how I was with hip hop. Outside the stadium, they was all freestyling. And then ten Steps there was bands playing shook ones. Ten Steps there was cops break dancing like it was out of this world.
Speaker 5: And it wasn't just New York.
Speaker 2: It was like So I went back and I watched all the interviews they did, you know, like news reporters, and they was I'm from Oklahoma. I drove up the California guys with the Jerry Curls. They was in Yankee Stadium, not performing. They came whoever the guys is with them. They was all around. They was in the Bronx. Like the whole world of hip hops came over there at the Yankee Stadium. So there was an honor to see some of the legends get a knowledge. Of course, you can't make everybody happen, you know, there's just too many rappers, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: But we put it down for rap, you know, legendary. All right.
Speaker 13: We got more with Fat Joe when we come back to keep it locked. This to Breakfast Club. Good morning morning, everybody.
Speaker 1: It's DJ Envy Charlamage, the guy. We are the Breakfast Club was still kicking it with Fat Joe charm.
Speaker 6: When you think about tarror squad right and what terror squad was in the street and then you see it on the sneaker, What did that do to you?
Speaker 2: You even can't even comprehend. You know, I just work hard. You know, I got up early. My wife was like, Yo, what's up. I said, Man, We're just so blessed, and it's just like, you know, we you know what we you know, I went a shot. I went to my projects and I love you Fast Project. You know, I always represent you, But I went to my projects. It's been a while. I went to my old project apartment.
Speaker 5: You know, I was touching the walls like this one wall, one wall. That's when you little, you think it's big.
Speaker 2: You got four kids, uncles, you know, every uncle to get thrown out his house.
Speaker 5: Come to your house.
Speaker 2: You know, we're walking on people. It's in the book let My Father's Cuban. My father went to the Madiello to Cuba to go get my brothers and sisters. They gave him two sisters lords in mercy. They gave him thirty Cubans. All those Cubans, Kip and the ball, saying because there was a boat boat we ain't had no money. All the Cubans came to my house. When I was going to school. I was stepping on on cubans like going to school in the morning.
Speaker 5: And that's how small the crib was.
Speaker 2: When you go home now and you see these big ass ceilings and marble and stuff, you can't believe this. So I'm looking at the terroorce squad sneaker everything I did prior to rap, and I'm not proud of what's to get sneakers. It was to get sneakers, not to have your own sneaker. I'm telling you the truth. I haven't even allowed I don't know if it's a form of depression or something.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 5: I haven't you know how when you got something that you just keep away.
Speaker 2: I haven't allowed myself to really look at the sneaker by myself, in the room.
Speaker 5: By myself and be like you probably cried, yeah, probably cried. I'm just like, yo, I'm a sneaker.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying with terror squad.
Speaker 5: And with no disrespect.
Speaker 2: It ain't like you know, it ain't like it's Nike, it's you know, it's an air Force one right uptowns right. It ain't a collab with a you know, up and coming brand or something like that. It's like, yo, it's the one.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I love to see how far Joe has come as a person.
Speaker 3: Just how how you come because all those stories in the book, you know, we've either seen or we've ran from, or we've avoided or dodged.
Speaker 6: To the fact I read the book, I had to ask. I wanted to ask him and Richard million questions like how far removed y'a fiel.
Speaker 5: Friz told him, yo'respect.
Speaker 4: But he said there will be no disrespect, right.
Speaker 3: I remember I remember looking out my window and seeing Fat Yore walking up my block Murdock Avenue, and me calling Clue like what did you do?
Speaker 5: And he was like what do you mean?
Speaker 1: I'm like, Fat Joe is walking up the block.
Speaker 3: He's probably coming to hurt you and kill you. He was like, no, he's just dropping off a record. I'm like, well, I'm staying in the house. I just I just remember those stories. So see you in fifty performing in New York together.
Speaker 5: Is I got one better for you?
Speaker 2: They made documentaries about my brother Pistol p Pistol p K and documentaries like he's like he predicate from Rykers Island.
Speaker 5: You know, he started no disrespect.
Speaker 2: All that cutting and all that in Kings Island, and now he's going back mentoring the youth from Rykers Island, telling them matill, you know, vibing with them, you know, keeping it real with them and telling them, yo, you got to get up out of here.
Speaker 5: He's eveniller than Fat Joe. Like, it's unbelievable.
Speaker 2: When I'm sitting with him yesterday, we was chilling and all he was telling me is about how he's talking to the youth, how he's trying.
Speaker 5: To change their lives.
Speaker 2: Yo, jonas crazy. I'm looking at Pistol Pete like this. I'm like, yo, this is out of control.
Speaker 4: Was he one of the ones breakdancing with Machee?
Speaker 5: He was just one of those, was the West Side story.
Speaker 2: He ain't lying, man, you know, but we come a long way and we really really want to help the community.
Speaker 5: That's pretty much what it's all about, you know.
Speaker 2: Because at the end of the day, shout out to my stylist and one of my best friends ever, Terrell Torelish, and he told me one day. One day we in Turks and Caicos and we in the middle of you know that water is different, and we both drinking and I said, man, I grew up with some bad guys. And he turned around. He said, they weren't that bad. I said, what you mean? He said, they didn't kill you in the lobby on the alley.
Speaker 5: Let you live. Changed my whole life. There.
Speaker 2: I start thinking about my hood and I said, damn, they were bad, but they really could have did me bad.
Speaker 5: You know how many brothers died out there. You know what I'm saying, girls too.
Speaker 2: It was like, you know, they never told on me. You know, nobody ever told on me out there. They just kept them one hundred with me. So that's why we constantly think about them. Every time we can help them, every time we could do something for the community.
Speaker 5: We always did.
Speaker 11: You know.
Speaker 2: You know just the other day, men, you was walking around. You want jay Z to get get the casino from time squaes. It's time that a brother of color. You know what I'm saying, We've been gambling. If you go to any casino in America, there's nothing but black and Spanish people in there, gambling.
Speaker 5: Every day.
Speaker 2: Finally we got an opportunity to make the flat because he told me, yo, we're gonna kill Dubai, like this casino is gonna be so flat, and so, you know, so I walked around the neighborhood to see how they could benefit from the casino and the community that does the plays and.
Speaker 5: All the our actors and all that they can have a home there in there. So it's a beautiful thing. We just constantly just you know, trying to elevate to another level. That's what we're doing. That's what you do. That's what you do. That's what I do. That's what we all do. We feel like we're blessed to live another day. You know.
Speaker 2: I'm at the point now when it's sunny outside, I want come in and says, oh.
Speaker 5: My God, got another Thank God that's right, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Thank God. God is the greatest. And so every day I wake up. Now, it was like you remember when you was young. You know, it's in the you know, I used to fight thirty forty dudes every day like they was cutting me and and I didn't care.
Speaker 5: I thought I was invincible.
Speaker 2: You know, I got shot, I checked out the hospital, you know, an hour later, like take the truths off, thinking I'm bionic.
Speaker 5: Now I'm like, God forbid, somebody sneeze on the plane. I'm talking. The mask is out there. I'm like, yeah, I'm a sneak. No I'm not. You know, it's a different time.
Speaker 2: So we appreciate God and we just constantly try to get back to the community.
Speaker 1: Well, we appreciate you, Joe. We know we stole you for a couple of minutes and we just came to drop drop. We need to we need to die.
Speaker 2: Let Joey Crack for get your girl to send me the footage of me giving you the sneakers.
Speaker 11: We got it, we got it.
Speaker 5: We gotta gonna get it to me. I need that. You guys, Joey.
Speaker 4: Krap, get the Book of Jose Go get the sneakers. Sneakers breaking it on no Politics.
Speaker 3: Warning everybody, it's DJ env Charlamagne the guy.
Speaker 1: We are the Breakfast Club. Good morning. Just Hilarius is here and let's get to just with the man. Yes, just Rober Moore, just don't do that line. This is the rumor report. I don't do that fa.
Speaker 4: On the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 7: Chloe Bailey teases when we can expect new Chloe, Chloe and Hayley music. So she did an interview with Pop Sugar and she said that they will be making a comeback as a duo soon next year they will be dropping an album.
Speaker 1: Congratulations dropping clues bombs.
Speaker 8: For this guy.
Speaker 4: They should now now the good time for them to drop a joint album.
Speaker 7: Absolutely, I think that they what they what they bring in, their balance is good. I really do like their balance.
Speaker 4: Yo.
Speaker 1: Listen, let me tell you this. I didn't know I was watching the Tyler Perry movie. You cold. Yeah, I'm freezing.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 1: I was in the DJ move for this freezing Okay, I'm not like that little Shaw's.
Speaker 7: Hey, yo, fine, No, I was watching the Tyler Prai movie and I didn't know that she played the daughters. I mean that they played the daughters of Angela Bassett the movie with Rick Fox and remember the Oh my god, it was one of the heart Sylvia Favgaro was in it.
Speaker 1: Your little cousins was in this movie.
Speaker 7: They was in the Tyler Parie movie when they were little and they played Angela Bassi's daughters.
Speaker 1: I don't remember because you don't really support I knew.
Speaker 7: Also another thing they was they was in the musical what is it called Joyful Noise?
Speaker 1: Nah? Well my sustain in here, but yeah, joyful noise.
Speaker 10: Yo.
Speaker 7: I've been watching these little girls since they were little, all right, but I've been watching I know, I've been watching them grow up on and I had no idea that it was them Meet the Browns that was the name of American game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, wow, yes, I had no idea. I was so happy.
Speaker 7: I was jumping up and down at the TV because I just you know, when you see somebody young and then they grew up and you're like, oh my god.
Speaker 4: I was watching you that whole time, Like when you see Megan Good and Friday what.
Speaker 1: One of the kids.
Speaker 11: Know that?
Speaker 7: And Alicia Kids was in one of the episodes of The Cosby She first of all, let me tell you something something happened relaxed. Yeah, with all of them, Belston's leg I'm just giving people co all right, next next story, because I don't got time. Brittany Runner goes on a rant at Shannon Briggs and throws a bottle in the interview with the Danza Project.
Speaker 1: So she went on this podcast.
Speaker 7: She did this podcast, her and Charleston White were the guests, and she was telling them about when she was having a baby and that her vagina has flipped, and they wouldn't let her talk. Yeah, they they you know, that's what happens when you have babies. You know, some some times the bending on the size of the baby or the size of your vagina, it may split and you have to get stitches and all of that stuff, right, And they wasn't letting her talk. They kept cutting her off and all that type of stuff. And then they were laughing at some parts, and so she got belligerent. She started, you know, wilding out or whatever. But I did notice that she gave Charles to White a lap dance twice and then she threw water.
Speaker 1: Well here's here's some of the audio that she was saying. She was getting pretty upset, had a second degree teared.
Speaker 4: Do you know what that means?
Speaker 11: What is it?
Speaker 1: Charon ripped vain?
Speaker 5: Let me?
Speaker 1: I believe in true love.
Speaker 4: I heard her say that.
Speaker 1: Times just talking. Okay, take the room, bitch. They drinking or something?
Speaker 7: Yeah, well yeah, I'm I'm I'm not gonna say they were drinking. She had something obviously more than drinks. Allegedly more than drinks. Obviously the drinks don't still don't even make you act like that. And then I've never seen Britney Renner act this way. I've heard her like tell stories about certain certain you know when she gets you know, drunk or whatever, but like she's never acted this way like in public. I mean, you know, and it's been publicized. But yeah, like she she gave him, she gave him. She straddled Charleston White twice.
Speaker 10: But from.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then then she called Charleston White a real igga. Yeah with the hardy R.
Speaker 6: Do we think the trauma from that moment when she probably was thinking about all the pains she went through in birth came back and the fact that they was laughing, she probably didn't like that.
Speaker 7: And then also it's yeah, I think it was that too. But also why would you put them two guests together.
Speaker 1: I don't think that.
Speaker 7: What does Charleston White have to do with Britney Renner. I think she was obviously triggered by just being it was.
Speaker 1: Male dominant, it was all.
Speaker 7: It was three guys who actually didn't really give a hell about what she was saying about anything.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's not the conversation for that podcast, and then it.
Speaker 1: Went too long. It went way too long.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 7: You you want to talk about that, you go on the podcast where women will actually care about it and they can relate to it.
Speaker 1: Did they ask her about it? Did they say, hey, how is your birth and your vagina? Or did she just dot?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 1: No, no, no no, no, ain't say that.
Speaker 7: But they were talking about you know PJ wat you know, that's her baby daddy, and I guess she went into what happened when she was giving birth to their child. But either way, yeah, it was disrespectful on both ends, and I felt like it shouldn't have went that long. But that's what happened when you don't have a representation with you or when you you know what I'm saying, Yeah, it's just and.
Speaker 1: No it's not. And she was by herself, by herself, So.
Speaker 7: That's crazy, all right, Eli apples X, Oh god, this is another football player, ain't it all right?
Speaker 1: Thank you so much?
Speaker 7: Eli Apple's ex promises to cover the fine for any player. This is what injures the Dolphins cornerback. I thought this was interesting, not because I know and loves sports so much, but because somebody supposed to be able to go to jail for that.
Speaker 4: That's what I would think. That's a fellony threat.
Speaker 1: So you're basically putting a hit out on your baby daddy.
Speaker 7: Okay, he is a Miami Dolphin, and you're saying you'll you'll pay whoever finds that hurt him.
Speaker 1: Who injures him, who injures him on purpose?
Speaker 11: What?
Speaker 6: Because I feel like if you said that outside of the context of football, that's some type of threat, right, it'll be some type of character threat.
Speaker 4: If I just said in the street, that's right, that's the same rule should apply.
Speaker 11: Right.
Speaker 1: A hit is a hit.
Speaker 7: It don't matter whether it's a gang, gang related or baby mama related.
Speaker 1: You can't be doing that.
Speaker 3: Putting hits out on that just seems crazy. You want your your baby daddy hurt? Yeah, I'm sure he's paying you monthly for something, so you want to stop that money.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: The fact that their kids got to see their daddy in the hospital, that's funny. I don't I didn't find it.
Speaker 7: I just I don't find it funny either because it's bigger than just her and whatever they're going through. And then also I think it's interesting that she has two other baby daddies and the league as well. But I think that she has a two other baby days.
Speaker 1: This is her third. One athlete. They they're athletes.
Speaker 7: If I'm not mistaken that I don't, all right, allegedly, I don't like to lie so but but I don't know if I don't know if they're in the NBA or the NFL, but they are pro athletes.
Speaker 1: Three baby days, okay, so yeah, there we go. Three in the NFL. Ain't nobody sawing me for no wrong information. I ain't got time they will. Yeah, that's dang suing me for it because I ain't gonna say it.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 1: Hugh Heffner's widow.
Speaker 5: Got it was dev.
Speaker 1: Because of the viagra. What you talking about?
Speaker 7: That's what they said. But they I mean, I don't know he died, but that's not why.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I don't know. I don't, boy, I ain't never did with the old man who needed that. They can still get it up. Don't play with me, bye, We'll be back, all right. That is just what the mess right now. We got a major announcement. You will do now when we come back.
Speaker 3: We got a major announcement when we come back to don't move is Charlamne You got the donkey today?
Speaker 4: Yes I do. Man, We're gonna tell you why you stay away from red meat.
Speaker 1: All right, it's the Breakfast Luve. Come on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: Your mornings will never be the same.
Speaker 3: Look at to turn a small bet into a big payday With DraftKings Sportsbook, Same Game, Paula, you can pocket more cash when you can buy multiple bets from one game. Download the app, sign up a code Envy and get a special offer. Restrictions apply. See DraftKings dot com Slash sports Book for details. WWPR FMHD one New York and I high radio station. Hold up every day a week, clicks up the Breakfast Club on power what OD five point one? Alright, drum roll please? Oh man, you know we do this each and every year, and now it's back.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 3: Powerhouse twenty twenty three is back Saturday, October twenty eighth at the Potential Setup. Okay, else starts next Thursday. You can get your tickets Friday. So let me just tell you some of the acts that are gonna be performing. Loler Brook, don't play with it, don't play with it, don't play with it, don't play with it, don't play with it.
Speaker 1: Yes, absolutely, that's my girl. I love him.
Speaker 3: Okay, Yes, shot the Lola Brooks should be in the building. Powerhouse twenty twenty three Saturday. I told with twenty eighth. Also shot the spin King DJ Spinking. Right now he's on tour with fifty cent. He gonna be on that stage spinking and friends of being a bill that. I wonder who he's gonna bring out. Last night shot the fifty I've seen fifty brod out nas. He had Jay Cole, he had uh who else was on there with him? I see the fireman, the baby.
Speaker 5: What else did I see?
Speaker 4: What they gotta do is spinking.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying Spinking on tour, he got a lot of friends. Those are some of his first tip. I'm just saying, hit hint, hint, hint. Also, I Spice will be joining us.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna.
Speaker 5: Month Charlotte feeling you.
Speaker 1: Slo months from the back.
Speaker 4: Should let just do all the girls.
Speaker 1: Saturday?
Speaker 16: I told you this.
Speaker 3: This stupid damn they're gonna be posting this.
Speaker 1: Let me take this off like why they got.
Speaker 6: Somebody grandfather, somebody, little grandma, Postminican grandma and power They're gonna post that alright, alright.
Speaker 3: Also October twenty eighth of the Potential Center, Ain't boogie.
Speaker 1: With the hoodie, will be in the building. Back at it?
Speaker 5: He never do this?
Speaker 1: Is he good at it? I love it?
Speaker 5: Another?
Speaker 1: All right, Hey bug be in the building.
Speaker 4: Huh from my daughter's favorite artist that's right by.
Speaker 1: Will be joining us a boogie?
Speaker 11: What it is?
Speaker 5: B X?
Speaker 3: What up?
Speaker 1: Also, little Dirt will be joining us.
Speaker 5: That's right.
Speaker 4: Okay, you're gonna be here. Oh my god, Yes he's gonna be here. Who's gonna be here?
Speaker 3: Saturday told the twenty eight at the Potential Center Again, that is little Dirk a boogie with the hoodie, Ice s Bice s Thinking, friends on Lodler Brook.
Speaker 11: And more on.
Speaker 6: It's one more. Now you're missing my guy. Now you're missing the Sassy Saturday.
Speaker 1: Last but not least the Sassy Savage.
Speaker 4: Come on, Hoozy.
Speaker 1: I thought he was saying, Dampana.
Speaker 3: A hoy vert appear in the building out tub twenty eighth at the Potential Center. All right, So if you want to see little Oozie vert eight Bookie with the hoodie, Little Dirk, Ice Spice, Spinking and friends and Lola Brook tickets go on sale next.
Speaker 1: Friday, but call it one o five right now, right now.
Speaker 3: Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. You get a pair of tickets to Powerhouse. Matter of fact, let's let's double down. You'll get a trip for two to Powerhouse. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. So if you want to go to Poway, let me make this. Just make sure, you say, I just want to make sure.
Speaker 1: You want to make sure, okay, I just want to make sure that's right, all right. I want to make sure. So again eight hundred and five eight five one oh five.
Speaker 3: And we're gonna play for hotels and we just just playing man everything, and don't say that.
Speaker 1: I just want to make sure we flying them out.
Speaker 4: We ain't gonna have.
Speaker 5: Never know.
Speaker 1: You never know. Sometimes you just never know.
Speaker 3: We're flying you out. We got your hotels. You're gonna be hanging that Powerhouse.
Speaker 1: So call it one on five right now, eight hundred five eight five, one on five one.
Speaker 3: You get tickets to see Little Oozy Verb a Boogie with the Hoodie, Little Dirk Ice, SPIKEE Spinking, your Friends, and low La Brook. Tickets are on sale next Friday, but caller one o five, you'll be in the building with us.
Speaker 7: Oh my god, I'm so happy that y'all flying them out and they get a presidential suite at the red roof edge.
Speaker 3: All right, in the Bronx. We ain't gonna do that, Tea, You ain't gonna do that to you. We ain't gonna do that to you.
Speaker 1: But color one of five.
Speaker 3: Those tickets are yours down carefully, good luck, and I'm sure you'll see us on that stage.
Speaker 1: All right, Charlamagne donkey, I was donkey up the damn hegged, he hoged.
Speaker 4: They should be embarrassed by what they already did. I'm not making new people do these.
Speaker 1: Days called donkey of the day, and it really caught me off guard. Damn Charlamagne, who got the donkey out of day? Today?
Speaker 4: Man donkey today.
Speaker 6: Thursday August thirty first goes to a human named Liam Brown. Now, I want to start this donkey today by saying, my fellow earthlings, it is the time.
Speaker 4: It's time that we need to bring shame back.
Speaker 6: Okay, we need to bring back shame, or should I say we need to bring back shaming, all right, public shaming?
Speaker 4: All right, there are.
Speaker 6: Those of us who still publicly and privately shame of circle. But we have gotten away from shaming folks, right. We don't know, you know, we don't know if we want to shame people anymore because people are sensitive and you end up getting backlashed for publicly shaming someone for something they shouldn't be doing.
Speaker 4: That's the crazy part. Folks be out here doing.
Speaker 6: The wrong thing and we can't shame them for doing the wrong thing. We have to have empathy for their foolishness. Strange times that we live in. But I say it's over for all that when certain things happen and those certain things are proven to be true, and folks need to get shamed now. Earlier this year I had high cholesterol, but that's stating and baby as for in the day, along with a lot more exercise than the healthy diet, got my cholesterol profile excellent and well below gold dropping a clue bombs from me. Okay, Now, one thing I cut from my diet is red meat. Ben cut fried foods out of my diet. But red meat was something that I was still holding on to. When the doctor told me let it go, I let it go. The Chick fil a Cow would be proud of me because not only do I eat more chicken, I don't do dairy either, because Jess and I got a dermatologist named doctor Natasha Sanity, and she forbids us from eating dairy.
Speaker 5: That's why our.
Speaker 4: Melanine glows the way it does.
Speaker 6: Okay, well, Liam Brown, he disagrees with us not taking advantage of cows. Liam Brown wants us to love cows the way he loves cows. You know who in this room loves beef? Raser hand that be? You think you love beef as much as Liam? All right, I don't think y'all do, because the way Neam loves cows is nasty.
Speaker 4: See.
Speaker 6: Liam was guilty of sexual penetration with a living animal and causing unnecessary suffering to a protected animal, which makes me wonder did he use a condom? Okay, having unprotected sex on a protected animal should be a felony, all right. Liam is twenty five years old, and he was caught having sex with a cow after a suspicious farmer set up cameras to catch his ass. The farmer felt like his cows were being abused and targeted, but he didn't realize how deep that abuse was until he set up a CCTV and an alarm, and that's when he caught Liam sneaking onto the farm and boarding the beef bus. All right, how you gonna do a hot beef injection into some actual beef?
Speaker 4: Liam?
Speaker 6: I'm from the country, so I've heard a cow tipping, but giving tips to the cow was nuts.
Speaker 4: And Liam can't.
Speaker 6: Deny it because the new surveillance system caught his ass on camera plus a sample of DNA. All right, don't tell me, not the king shame a man who probably uses pickup lines like ducks cold quack, cow's gold move, let.
Speaker 4: Me stick it in and yo go ooh. All right, this man, Liam had the nerve to cry and caught what you're crying for?
Speaker 5: Liam?
Speaker 6: How because you feel stupid because you went to the Urban Dictionary and didn't read what the definition for a sex cow actually was. Now, a sex cow, according to the Urban Dictionary, is not a cow at all.
Speaker 4: Okay, it's not a cow you have sex with.
Speaker 6: A sex cow, according to the Urban Dictionary, is a fat girl you keep around just to have sex with, using a sentence after giving me a BJ and my.
Speaker 4: Sex cow, and I almost broke my bed?
Speaker 6: Are y all ready to start shaming people yet, okay, we should shame whoever is behind Urban Dictionary for calling fat women sex cows. All right, Now, I know the Chick fil a cow wants us to eat more chicken. But clearly Liam has never been a wingman, all right, nor thigh man our breast man. All right, this fool likes beef, and I bet you he was a vegetarian.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 6: He don't want to eat cow, but he'll put his plant based penis in one quickly. Now, Jess Hilarius is here. Okay, Jess, it's corny dad joke time.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, I'm not a corner dad at all.
Speaker 11: I just.
Speaker 6: I just need your voice because just from Baltimore, and there's nothing I love more than a Baltimore accent, and I think her Baltimore accent is perfect for this today. And now, Jess, I'm going to ask you a couple of questions and I just want you to answer them.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the farmer caught Liam Brown on camera having sex with his cow.
Speaker 4: Some would say that being he's being that he's on camera, him and the cow made of what.
Speaker 2: Move?
Speaker 4: Okay, I got a.
Speaker 1: Couple more like that.
Speaker 6: I like that one.
Speaker 5: I like that one.
Speaker 1: I like I like that one.
Speaker 11: I like that one.
Speaker 4: Liam Brown? Okay, went Liam Brown had sex though, Okay, Liam Brown went on.
Speaker 1: This farm to make what on the cows? What moves?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 6: Well, if Liam Brown had sex with the cows, I hope he at least tried to set to what the mood?
Speaker 5: Yo, nobody's laughing.
Speaker 1: Nobody's laughing. Nobody is laughing.
Speaker 5: It's not funny.
Speaker 1: Yo, I hate this move. And it's literally because of my accent. He's a clown.
Speaker 6: The moral of the story is stay away from red me. All right, please give Liam Brown the biggest he has.
Speaker 7: Well, he was probably crying any more because he was separated from his lover. He had to go to jail. He was in love with that cow. Caw has some some some goods, you know, Oh my god, it's so we might have wanted to have a family.
Speaker 1: That's listen. You know what listen. Cows are I know, they just hate us.
Speaker 11: You know.
Speaker 1: It's like if y'all not killing this, y'all ravens like you, It's like, yo, what.
Speaker 5: Is happening on?
Speaker 1: How do you skat on a cow?
Speaker 11: Bro? Like?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Well, that's light in the mood, year clown. All right, well peace be e t we'll see out the marrow. I will see all the more al right everybody else, Uh, let's let just fix your mess eight five eight five one oh five to one. If you're having problems in your relationship, if there's something going on you need a little help with, Jess Hilarious is here and it's time for just fix my mess. Call us up right now. Eight hundred five eight five one o five one. We got a win for the ticket, so we can clear the lines. Let me clear these lines.
Speaker 4: We gotta win them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we gotta win them because there's a lot of people on the line right now.
Speaker 4: That you're not gonna play the winning now right. No no, no, no, okay, no no no no no, that's want to.
Speaker 1: Play the lines, all right.
Speaker 3: Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. Just fix my message the breakfast levet more.
Speaker 1: That's about me.
Speaker 7: For relationship problems, that's about me. If you need to beat your coworker's ass at about me for your coworker needs to beat your ass, call it a thank doctor, Jess, and I'm here to fix your mess.
Speaker 1: Fix your mess very much. Messing. Let me fix that morning.
Speaker 3: Everybody is dj n V, Charlamagne the God, we are the breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Jess Hilarius is here. What's and it's time for just fix my mess. Luke you on the line, what's up?
Speaker 11: What's up you're doing this morning?
Speaker 1: I'm doing well, bro. How you feeling all right?
Speaker 4: Man? I'm you ain't even tell people what the segment is. Man, I'm about you.
Speaker 1: It's time for just fix my Mess.
Speaker 5: That's right.
Speaker 1: And Lucas calling in.
Speaker 6: And if you listen to Justice Podcast Carefully Reckless on the Black speck Ieart Radio podcast network, she does just fix My Mess every week.
Speaker 4: It's okay.
Speaker 6: She she's not necessarily an expert, but she has a lot of experiences and things.
Speaker 1: I hate when you say that. What do you mean necessarily? Yeah, he always did. But you have a lot of experience.
Speaker 10: I do.
Speaker 1: I have a lot of experience. So that makes me an expert.
Speaker 7: Thank you?
Speaker 1: Now, what is your problem?
Speaker 17: Sir?
Speaker 5: There?
Speaker 7: You go?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 16: So what should a black man do when they're dealing with a dead mother? Because I know a lot of people like the unicorns and they don't exit they really doing this. So when a black man dealing with something.
Speaker 1: Like that, like what is his it's you said, losing his mother, like dealing with a dead beat mother, like dealing with a dead beat mother. So a black man with a black man with a dead beat mother, or a black man who.
Speaker 7: Has a bit a dead beat baby mother. Yes, okay, dead beat baby mother. So you do with what they do to y'all, you know, when you you take her to court? You know, well not mind because it's a number of things that they do to y'all when y'all dead beats. But okay, I think you should take it the court.
Speaker 1: What is she not letting you do? Is she not letting you see your child?
Speaker 11: No, I'm not.
Speaker 1: Okay you speaking for okay?
Speaker 4: You part?
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, it's you, okay, all right, well it's it's all right. I think that everything should be in in in court. Everything is you the paper trail you need it? May men get blamed for things with no uh no, what is it evidence? Like you can literally call up and and and make accusations and they just totally take a woman's side.
Speaker 1: So I think that you just stay in court everything.
Speaker 7: Don't tell your friend stay Yeah, look at the mirror and tell your friend that don't don't do anything off record, like without court, without legal.
Speaker 16: Court system is built for women already, it's already women are good and manipulating the court in my opinion.
Speaker 12: So yeah, I don't think that it would help. But like it's a long process.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well so and so it's raising a child until they're grown. No, no, no, listen, and so is raising a child until they've grown. So it don't matter about no, it takes too long. You need to keep on and keep on and keep on. That's why you stay on the ass.
Speaker 1: That's what you do.
Speaker 7: And then also moving forward, be careful who you put a baby in so you don't have to make this call right.
Speaker 1: Right there you go, but you'll be all right. I'm a go one brother, all right, man, thanks all right.
Speaker 3: Eight hundred five eight five one five one justs hilarious is here and it's time for just fix my mess.
Speaker 1: If you haven't relationship problems or any issues, call us up. It's the breakfast clugg going on. That's about me.
Speaker 7: For relationship problems, that's about me. If you need to beat your coworker's ass at about me. For your coworker needs to beat your ass, call it A got the jests and I'm here to fix your mess.
Speaker 1: Fix your mess. It's getting very much mess. He let me fix that morning.
Speaker 3: Everybody's the DJ Envy charlamagnea gud we are the breakfast club. We have justs hilarious here and we're in the middle of jes fix my mess. That's when people call up and need some advice.
Speaker 1: Angela, you there, I'm here. What's your course of for Jess?
Speaker 8: Okay, Jess, So I want to surprise my duel. Like he's a hardworking man.
Speaker 12: He worked as a day his family. But it's hard to pull him away from work. So, like, what what can I do to like just show him I appreciate him?
Speaker 7: You want to it's hard to pull him away from work for Like, how long are you trying to pull him away? You trying to take him on the trip.
Speaker 1: What are you trying to do? Take him to dinner?
Speaker 16: I want to.
Speaker 8: I want to take him on the trip. Like he never been a Vaca, So I want to take him to Vegas.
Speaker 1: Oh you want to say, he never been in Vegas? Okay, what does he do? If you don't mind me asking? Okay, yes, so it is hard. Yeah, that's a good job, and yeah, he needed to support y'all. So yeah, he is. You're gonna have to figure out the getting where you finish. Yeah, so he don't. So he don't have no days off like whatsoever.
Speaker 7: None.
Speaker 8: I mean, he'd be having days off, but you know, dealing with the keys and you know, yeah, trying to.
Speaker 7: Do everything for the house.
Speaker 8: But I feel like he appreciated, he really really.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so do y'all do? Y'all, y'all go see Usher in Vegas. You want to take that's just that.
Speaker 5: No, Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Look, this is what I think.
Speaker 7: I think obviously that y'all it's never a time where y'all don't have the kids. I think that y'all if you don't have, y'all have like babysitters or something, any family that can help, because I think you could actually ask him to take off for maybe about four days, three days, y'all go to Vegas or whatever. You're gonna have to get the kids situated, though that can't be his job. You gotta you gotta do everything since he already doing everything. You find somebody to watch them kids. You you find them flights, you find that hotel, you you you demand him like, babe, I just want to do something for you. Take off three days just so I can cater to you. I don't think it'll be a problem.
Speaker 8: And the problem is the problem is people y'all gotta work. And I'm coming him like, yo, we're a team. You know what what are you doing?
Speaker 10: What do you do?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 7: Right? Yeah, so y'all all the tame y'all are y'all are? I thought she's great, Say I ain't no job, and say we all ain't no team.
Speaker 1: Y'all all right? But yeah, all right, Well yeah, I think you just need to tell him.
Speaker 4: No, you need to tell him.
Speaker 1: And now I don't care if he can't give you three days. I don't know. Maybe it ain't only work. I'm just saying he needs to give you three days.
Speaker 11: No.
Speaker 1: But it's hard sometimes it's hard some time.
Speaker 3: No, it's hard sometimes because if he's working, he's trying to pay the bills.
Speaker 1: He don't want to take them days. You just can't say take the day. He might not keep kicked, might be able to afford to take the days off. Was the last time he had days off?
Speaker 8: He don't take off what I mean, like when he takes let me tell you. When he's taking vacation, he's.
Speaker 16: Still going to work.
Speaker 1: See, and you know what that is. That's that's fear of being broke.
Speaker 3: He wants to make sure he can support the family, so he works himself, I'm saying. And now y'all see why I say he deserves but I can't surprise him.
Speaker 7: But yeah, yeah, no, he ain't gonna let your surprise him. But them sanitation workers a lessen. I know because I had one. They got benefits and all of that. He got a bunch of sick time.
Speaker 1: I know that he can give three days to you. It's they don't get paid for that. So yeah, tell him that.
Speaker 7: Tell him that I know that y'all get sick time because Jess said that she had a sanitation worker and they get a lot of time, and their their time rolls over when they don't use it.
Speaker 12: Jack, look for that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, try to play everything in Vegas at once.
Speaker 3: So if he likes football, basketball, baseball, whatever it is, make sure the games will try to do everything it wants to fit everything in.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much. I'm gonna bring my show.
Speaker 5: Thank you, Jess.
Speaker 4: If you know how to take care of a garbage man, if you know exactly what to do with that man.
Speaker 1: Do you know we got a fansation working all the time.
Speaker 4: He was at the con show. Sunday, Sean Seohn Thorne was out Dare It was him, Sean Throne and the kid. They got a nice little family picture. I saw you both just.
Speaker 1: Like you a little jealous.
Speaker 5: That's just like a little jealous.
Speaker 4: And he was like, let me fix this mess.
Speaker 1: I know what to do, all right. That's just fixed my mess. Now we got rooms on the way, Jess.
Speaker 7: Yes, oh my god, it's so crazy when we come back, even figure.
Speaker 4: It's so much busy fixing message right. And by the way, if you want to hear more Jeff.
Speaker 6: Fix my mess, subscribe to the Carefully Reckless podcast on the Black Back iHeart Radio podcast Network with Jess Hilarry.
Speaker 3: It's every Wednesday, all right, Jess, rumor reporters up next, It's the Breakfast Local Morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Everybody, It's Steen j n V.
Speaker 3: Charlamage, the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. Jess Hilarious is here.
Speaker 1: She is Charlemagne on the phone watching me report the news. He's so obsessed. He's definitely obsessed. Yes, let's let's get to jess with the mess, Yes, picking up real Hilario, Jessica, Robert Millwood, just don't do I don't do that fat just on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: Taylor just said this is the best one.
Speaker 7: This is the best one. Taylor, thank you, but Bo, now work on that. Just fix my mess intro.
Speaker 1: Thanks all right.
Speaker 7: Neo's ex money out of shaw Carter claims he wanted to he wanted too many threesomes, all right. So she sat down with Shaver and she said she told them that that her and Neo was having threesomes or whatever, and then he wanted starting to have him every day, and so she was like, well, that means I'm not enough for you.
Speaker 11: You know.
Speaker 7: My thing is when you introduce a man to something like that, yes, and then you give them rules in it, I think I don't think that's fair.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 7: I'm not justifying him cheating, because that's clearly just what he, you know, started doing afterwards. But it's like, yo, if you open the door to something like that, I think I.
Speaker 1: Just I just don't. I don't know, I don't agree.
Speaker 7: A lot of women gonna jump on my head about this, but a lot of women always do that anyway, like I see things fair from post from from both point of views, like I don't think that's I don't think it's healthy. That's why I don't play that threesome stuff. I've never played it none, never will.
Speaker 3: But I think it's I think the clip that we were about to play, I think she was making it seem like it was like a treat in their relationship.
Speaker 4: Can we hear the clip?
Speaker 1: Well, for we cheated together, if that makes it.
Speaker 7: And then it just wasn't enough and I was like, well, no, I didn't sign up to every day, no, baby, I mean, you know, like we did things together, so not it's not cheating if you're involved. Okay, now she classed it, but she got an other stack. I'm just very multi facetted, and that's where I was at that time. And but it's became a problem when you want that, you know, a lot, like maybe I'll give you maybe twice a year, you know, but you know, but it's like, oh, yeah, it was too much.
Speaker 1: I'm like, oh, if you want that, you don't want me.
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 7: It was making it seem like I'm not enough God to keep it cute and spicy and stuff. But it won't enough, and it is what it is, so I knew, you know, what you.
Speaker 4: Said is true.
Speaker 6: Just like once you open up that option levels that everything, once you get to a certain level, you gonna always want be at that level.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But like I said, I think she wanted it to be like a treat, like every once in a while rule and then he just started doing every day.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but that's the thing though, like every day, that's that's the thing though. But the treat is that's that's not the type of treat to give it. That's not a treat another woman. Let's bring another woman here and see what.
Speaker 1: She can do for us.
Speaker 6: Made me google neo age almost be on that s massterself me forty three, Yes, every day.
Speaker 7: That might have been a long time that she was just being I think, honestly, it was probably a bit of exaggeration.
Speaker 1: I don't think every day. I don't know.
Speaker 7: But I mean, this is her news, you know, not mine. I mean, it's her experience, not mine. It's just my news to report. But I'm saying, yeah, I don't think that's a I don't think that's the thing. I don't think that should be a thing, because yeah, you have threesomes and then you start having two sums without the person that initiated the three simes.
Speaker 1: I don't think that's that's really good.
Speaker 4: Is it a treat? Should that even be a treat?
Speaker 5: Though?
Speaker 7: I just said that, No, not that type of treat you want to go to Usher in Vegas is a treat. Go ahead, take them to see USh and all of that. But don't, you know, don't don't bring a whole nother woman that can mess so many lives up. Yeah, and mergers. All right, Gary is speaking of messed up mergers. Gary Owens.
Speaker 11: Know it was.
Speaker 1: It just went like that, the transition just went straight like that was very great, Thank you, Charlotte. All right.
Speaker 7: Gary Owen says that a lot of Asian women smashed black men, but noted that the exchange rate of black women dating Asian men does not match.
Speaker 1: My thing is white. You worry about it if you're white, but that is that's also we got it.
Speaker 4: A lot of black guys.
Speaker 5: True.
Speaker 17: So and let me what's your name again, I'm sorry, Brad, Brad, let me say something to you.
Speaker 1: The exchange rate is wrong. What exchange rate?
Speaker 5: Because they don't the Korean the black girls they don't know.
Speaker 17: Yeah, so what I'm saying is that we got to like to strike our Asian We're not gonna go They're gonna take it, and we're gonna reword out contract.
Speaker 6: Think about these clips, I don't you knowing the context. Some sitting there trying to figure out why was Gary is even talking about this?
Speaker 1: Well he was. I see the headline and I hear it.
Speaker 7: But there is an Asian present. There is there present. I don't know if the Asian guy is the person that asked GARYO and to give his two cents on this, but the Asian guy was present, and he said, the black women don't f us man like they it's like they don't f us but our women.
Speaker 1: You know, they love black magic basically.
Speaker 7: So and look at my camera man knowing they said, you know, little level of Asian he was with last night. Yeah, last night he went to massage Polly. They got a happy ending.
Speaker 1: It was guy allegedly and the bron and I was like, oh my god, yeah, it was.
Speaker 3: Thank you Carlos because if that was to happen, against the laws, so thank god it didn't happen.
Speaker 1: Hotel with the camera record everything you did all right, so are all right?
Speaker 7: And then Real Housewives of Atlanta only three current cast members expected to return next season. Reduction receives death threats plus fans threatening to boycott over shake up. So obviously the season that it is coming on, uh, that is supposed to be some some real crazy stuff that popped off with Harley. Ain't nobody returning but three people, so they should be about to make this a talk show. What I really think, honestly, is that a lot of these reality shows that's this long running, either they should recast the whole cast or debtit.
Speaker 5: Debt it.
Speaker 1: There's no way. They make too much money to debt it.
Speaker 7: Okay, well, I think that it should be rebranded and recast it because they make although they make a lot of money, it's so repetitive the storylines, and it's.
Speaker 1: Obvious people still watching. That's the crazy thing for the same storylines and the same the same.
Speaker 3: But I think with that they need to bring back the people that people love. Like people love Nini, and I know Nini was beefing with them, but they love Nini, people they love and they love Candy, So but those are the three people that they really really love. So you know, build around them like New Jersey. They love Teresa. Uh, the franchise, you know what.
Speaker 1: That's that is just watch that is just the people's choice.
Speaker 16: Makes it up.
Speaker 3: Next, I hate y'all. It's the Breakfast Club. Cavorded the Breakfast Club. Your mornings will never be the same. Look at to turn a small bet into a big payday With DraftKings sports Book, Same Game, Paula, you can pocket more cash when you can buy multiple bets from one game. Download the sign up with code envy and get a special offer. Restrictions apply. See DraftKings dot com Slash sports Book for details. Morning, everybody, It's DJ env charlamagnea guy. We are the Breakfast Club. Jess Hilarius is here, I guess co host. And earlier today we gave away a trip to Powerhouse twenty twenty three that Saturday, actually twenty eighth at the Potential Center starring Little Uzzi, a boogie with the Hoodie, Dirk Ice, Spice Spinking and Friends and Lola Brook Uh and call it one O five earlier was on the line and this person is here.
Speaker 12: Now, Hello, who's this Domini?
Speaker 1: What's some brother?
Speaker 3: I'm actually gonna be out there this Friday at Whispers. You know that they got the best Caribbean food out there, so I'm gonna be eating something. Well, well, yeah, I see that. I'm gonna because that won't make it sound even crazy, but I see that.
Speaker 1: But broke, you coming up here with us?
Speaker 10: Bro Oh yeah, thirty better may always you call.
Speaker 1: It one O five. You flying out to New York. You're gonna see Uzzi, Hey Boogie, Dirk spin King and friends and Lola. Congratulations.
Speaker 4: Appreciate Andy. Leave all your Florida in Florida. Okay, I'm gonna bring it with I'm gonna bring you with me.
Speaker 1: No, you gotta go get an outfit. You gotta get the New Jays. You gotta be on point.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, I gotta get that.
Speaker 1: All right, brother, appreciate you.
Speaker 3: Hold on all right, yes, all right, congratulations to him. Right when we come back. We got the positive.
Speaker 5: No am more so don't move.
Speaker 1: It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning morning everybody. It's stej n V.
Speaker 3: Charlomagnea god. We are the Breakfast Club. Now, Jess, what were you doing this weekend?
Speaker 1: We got listen.
Speaker 7: I'm in Richmond, Virginia. I got four shows Friday and Saturday at the Funny Ball. Make sure you get your tickets. Y'all will not be doing meet and greet. I don't care what y'all say. That VID is back out here. And I had it two weeks ago. I had it two weeks ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, wait a minute, Yeah.
Speaker 5: Was up here.
Speaker 3: Yes, it was so so you probably gave it to me because I had it. You did, yes, Oh my god, you headed though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they gave it to me. How do you know you had it? It was super sick. Yeah, I was super sick. And then I took a test. I still got home test from.
Speaker 4: Years me too.
Speaker 3: I had a stomach ache. I never have a stomach ache, and I tested and had it. That's how even faired.
Speaker 1: I never get stomaches and that wasn't even one of my symptoms. Dang stomach. But yeah, yeah, and we gave it to me.
Speaker 7: You gave it to me, and I gave okay, but yeah, okay, so and then I gave it to Naya. But yeah, oh you were siglos. Oh I gave it to you boo. I'm sorry all right either way. Yeah, so y'all see, it's back out here. So I ain't doing no meat and greeting rich n Virginia at the Funny Bone. But y'all can get y'all tickets today, tomorrow and Saturday, all right.
Speaker 1: Tell them you got a positive.
Speaker 6: Nope, I do, man, the positive. Notice simply this. It's not hard to recognize when something is no longer for you. It's just hard to accept. But accept it.
Speaker 5: Breakfast Club, you don't finish for y'all. Dump