Speaker 1: Uh, nixt jokerly offered Timothy Timothy Shallow may attend day contract.
Speaker 2: Joe Brad.
Speaker 1: We were talking yesterday about the Knicks super fans fight Lee, Tracy Morgan, Ben Steeler.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Uh, who's your favorite celebrity to put on the show for? So when you played back in the yare you know you going to uh the Knicks games or you going to the four when the.
Speaker 3: Lakers or you play?
Speaker 4: Jack Nicholson was my favorite, my favorite of all time because he'd be.
Speaker 3: Like, Brad, you guys go to get him that night. He was he was. I think Jack was the and he was the ultimate fan man.
Speaker 4: I really love I think the self played against the Lakers during that time, he was my favorite.
Speaker 5: I think for me, Uh, it was playing uh, I would say playing in Brooklyn, bro when jay Z had a portion of the team. Him and Beyonce was at the majority of our games. Uh, A few of my game winners that I had in Brooklyn, I remember him being there, you know what I mean. So it's like coming through in those moments when you know guys are really invested, you know. This was probably his first rodeo as far as owning the team. Him being from Brooklyn. You know, I know how much that meant to him. So you know, to put on great performances in front of those stars, bro, those are things that you always.
Speaker 3: Relish, and we get basketball players.
Speaker 4: We got it better than you guys did because your fans is so much further away. We can actually see their eyes when instead of you know, like I always love it, I always might. My story always go back to the Shannon Sharp you know things when he was in the form love.
Speaker 3: That's one of my favorite moments.
Speaker 5: Hey bread, Hey Bread. That's why they can't be close to the fans, see how.
Speaker 1: They Jack Jack was probably the first super fan. He's probably the first super fan Jack because he goes back to the early seventies. Yeah, yeah, being being being, you know, being up close and cheering on and then all of a sudden you get spiked Lee and spiking the next Now he's probably taking over since Jack has kind of staded away from public life. But now it's like you said, if you if the big gun, the superstars, they're in sweets.
Speaker 2: We don't know they're there unless the.
Speaker 1: Camera pans and you know what I'm saying, and they show them all up on the big screen.
Speaker 2: On show.
Speaker 1: But when the super Bowl, what a fan, what a big super fans? In the sweet in the basketball game, they're right there on the floor. You know, Hey, you could actually have a conversation with him.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Let unless they unless they're talking to you, then there might be a fight.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can't let it go. Sorry, let it go.
Speaker 1: I know you couldn't let it go. We gotta have the bag. We got to give you a thirty minutock Joe. If the Hawks gave you ten day contract, what you're gonna do with it? If they gave me a ten day what you're saying, what my number's gonna be?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: You you taking it? Hell? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Man, listen, I'm a guy who looks I just love to play the game, bro. I fell in love with the game fellas at a very early age, at like six seven years old, being an only child.
Speaker 2: That was my outlet, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: That's why as I've gotten up in an age, I try to keep myself in pretty good shape so I'm still able to go out and compete and kick people ass. Like, oh yo, you feel what I'm saying, Like when you open your mouth and say something about me, partner, right, better be ready to back it up.
Speaker 2: That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 5: And you know, I had to teach these young boys who really don't know a whole lot but think they.
Speaker 2: Know a whole lot.
Speaker 5: I'm always being shape, and God's willing, I'm always being shaped. Tt somebody ass up.
Speaker 6: Well, when when you're gonna get in shape, I'm already in shape. But when you when you're gonna get healthy.
Speaker 2: I'm already healthy. I'm already healthy.
Speaker 6: And when you when you're coming down here, play.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be soon. It's gonna be real.
Speaker 6: I gotta be soon.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be soon.
Speaker 6: I mean, well, the way you talking, you talking like you could be here tomorrow.
Speaker 5: Nigga, listen, listen, listen, don't balk up this tree home because.
Speaker 6: I cut trees down. I don't care nothing about that, Okay. I mean the way you talking, I mean, you're talking really hostile. I don't like the way your words is coming out of your mouth.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm just keeping it one hundred. If you don't like whant to keep it one hundred, then oh well.
Speaker 6: All right, well I'm gonna make it fifty in the minute. You keep talking like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, okay, whatever, Yeah, d when you retire, how many years you play?
Speaker 3: Let Levey Levey year you would?
Speaker 2: So what happened when you're done? You don't know what happened.
Speaker 4: You just that that basketball basketball to men, that shit looks dangerous right now. I mean, let me tell you you guys haven't got that yet. I'm seventy years old right now. Coming down the steps is an adventure to me. When I'm walking out the dam.
Speaker 1: You tell me, and I know sideways, I come out of step, sideway.
Speaker 3: Into the rails. So no, I was. I was done.
Speaker 4: I didn't want to play, and I talked to a bunch of people that I know now. Joe Johnson's one of the few people I know that play. Larry Bird doesn't play anymore, Robert Parrish, Kevin MC. None of these guys play. I mean, if you might play, someone might play force. But ain't nobody going out there trying to tear their damn achilles up right now? And when I hear Joe, when they hear Joe talking about playing, I say, God bless him. If he go out there and make a million dollars playing somebody one on one, I might have to be at the game to see it. But but they but I don't want to be there. I don't even want to think about walking out on the floor.
Speaker 1: So what you think about Lebron, You say you played a level Lebron is playing twenty three.
Speaker 2: Look like.
Speaker 4: Amazed. I am amazed if this doesn't take. And as much as I love Michael Jordan's love Michael Jordans, this makes Lebron to go to me. And the reason is, say, his longevity and what he's done. I have never seen anybody his age be able to do what he's been able to do with young players around him and still be able to be dominant.
Speaker 3: That to me is the most.
Speaker 4: Amazing thing about this year because we all look at sports and we've all been there before when we look in the mirror and goal. You know, Joe had looked in the mirror, gone, I'm done. See me you Ocho. I don't know about he played, but me and you we done looked in the mirror. Gone, I got nothing, buddy, I ain't got enough for you.
Speaker 3: By that doll.
Speaker 4: I walked by Jim one time, these two young boys, it was a group of them, it was five of them, and said, uh yo, sir, we need six, We need another one to make six. Well Son, I won't be number six, so how can you?
Speaker 2: I'm good, hey, man, will play it. It threw me the ball. I played it. What y'all think. I make sure y'all know I ain't playing go get it?
Speaker 5: Hey, hey, Bread, I agree with you, though, But guess what. Hell ain't none of us seen what Lebron is doing. Now we've never seen this. Nobody has ever seen it, and you might not see it again. Yeah, no, you got because you you can't have no catastrophic injuries in the play for twenty three years. Bro, He's only he he he hasn't missed a lot of time.
Speaker 4: Well, Joe, I'll ask you this, will Lebron James record ever be broken for scoring? He gonna put that thing out there at the place it can't be. It just don't look like he can ever be touched.
Speaker 5: I mean, hey, look and don't think. Don't think that he ain't thinking that now. That's hey, Lebron want to put it out of reach. He wanted to be the way it can never be caught.
Speaker 2: Because they said that about Bread.
Speaker 1: You remember, I remember when Kareem broke the record at eighty four and out here in Thomas mac and they said, nobody will ever break that record because nobody had played that long. And so nobody's playing because normally it was bigs that played the long long time. You go look at Parish, you look at Kareem, you look at Kevin Willis. But for Lebron to still be the guy that's handling the ball, still making the plays, he ain't playing.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: Twelve minutes to night, he's still giving you thirty three minutes. He not giving you the thirty seven, thirty eight, thirty nine minutes that he wants. Could now the game goes the overtime, all best off, but to still play, still giving you twenty six and seven. And you see what he did in the last playoffs. He gave you twenty three. He gave you what twenty three, six and seven. Right now he's scoring twenty seven points in.
Speaker 2: The first game.
Speaker 3: It's it's just unailable.
Speaker 2: To do what they ask him to do.
Speaker 1: And they've asked him to like you know what, Like you said, Bred, we need you to sit in a chair tonight and defend, but we also still needed you to give us twenty eight.
Speaker 2: Seventy and eight.
Speaker 3: I think you're then just spot on with that.
Speaker 4: I mean, I remember my last year in the league, the coach looked at me and told me late in the basketball game, told me to go in and get a chem olajahuan before he get hurt.
Speaker 7: I'm like, hell, I'm damn thirty seven years old. They get the lines and tires embarrassing. You think you want to get it, You know, no, I can't want to get it.
Speaker 4: So when Lebron has done what he's done right now, I've always been one of these guys saying, oh, he's gone. This year's this is the year he's gonna fall off the cliff and he's not gonna have anything. Every year i've said that he has, he has proved me wrong. And that's why to me, that's why I think of that Mount Rushmore and who he is right now. If he's not the go damn, who is the goat? I mean, Jordan played a long time, but this man that'll put some stuff out on my mind.
Speaker 3: Now that is absolutely crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you know what I was saying, And I believe if he was still a number one option, he still can give you twenty five a night. Yeah, because you saw what he did as the number one option against Houston. You see what he's doing as the number one option. He gave you twenty six and six as the number three option.
Speaker 6: Yeah a, yes, Joe, you be you be on Twitter enough to see it, Joe, I'm not sure if you if you're on there enough to know. There's a tweet that somebody tweeted years ago, and it said the tweet is they always recycle it n go on much longer. No, it's about yeah, yeah, Hey, Lebron is thirty now, so we ain't gonna have to deal with this shit much longer, right, No, well will be sixteen years later.
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Wait wait sixteen Yeah?
Speaker 1: He said, hey, too bad that we're gonna have to deal with this every much longer?
Speaker 2: Hey yeah?
Speaker 6: Hey, and every year it always come back up when Lebron bawled it.
Speaker 2: Man does he do it? Joe?
Speaker 3: How the hell does he do it? I don't. I don't understand. I go work out at the gym for an hour. I'm done after I get through it. I ain't got bro.
Speaker 5: Look look at his body, look at his body, fellas he he he don't look like no man, that's forty one, you know. He he's in great shape, you know, muscles, steel popping. You know, as we age, you start to lose a little bit of that. But man, he's able to keep that on and play, you know, up up in the age like that. I think that's that's his biggest that's his biggest key, you know, staying staying in the weight room, staying fit year round. You don't never see b yeah the mind, but you'll never see Brun really out of shape, you know what I mean. He's always in impeccable shape. I think that helps. That goes a long way, and.
Speaker 1: It gets harder because as we start to get older, it gets harder. You gotta work out harder or eat better, or you gotta do both. Sometimes we gotta do both bad. Like damn, I go two or three days and eat really good. Did I say, man, Elf this, I'm I'm I'm on the show with you and Joe. Ain't nobody look at my body like that. Don't let me get let me get the doughnut record. So I just had I just had to say, mad effort. I'm just going, Hey, I'm just gonna bear down. I gotta bear down until my birthday and then it ain't no telling. I might come out this thing and looking like a good but I gotta I'm giving myself what to day is the what the seventh?
Speaker 3: Sixth?
Speaker 2: Seventh? So I got until the twenty sixth the next month.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, being my best shape for fifty eight ana be.
Speaker 2: Gonna be the best shape.
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: We first get out of here on this one. It's time five final segment the evening. It's time for Q and AY before we get to our super chants. We got five video voicemail from my discord. Let's take a listen to the first one.
Speaker 2: What a night cap is your boys?
Speaker 3: Ay? And I'm watching that was her last night.
Speaker 8: And I just want to say for you with the situation with the girl and the mom, it's different. It seemed like your mother loves sitting in the back seat, So swisch the position. If your girl sitting in the back seat, is your mother gonna be willing to send the front You know what I'm saying. I'm with at on this one. Your mother comes first. You only get one mother. You can have multiple wives, multiple husbands, multiple girlfriends, multiple boyfriends, you only get one mother. She comes first in all situations. And your person you are with should understand that.
Speaker 3: I love y'all.
Speaker 2: Brad.
Speaker 1: There was a conferent, There was a gentleman and they were getting ready to go somewhere and his girlfriend, I don't think they were married. His girlfriend was going to get into the front and the mom says, I'm not sitting in the back.
Speaker 2: I'm sitting in the front.
Speaker 1: Joe and I said, my mom wouldn't even put us in that situation. As a matter of fact, I'm glad this something came up because my mom told me, tell me, boy, you drive, I don't want to hit you side your head. You be driving, so I need to be in the base. To be in the back seat, I hit you the head? Can you make me seeking the way you be eating out of trap and slaping on breaks? But Joe and I said, my mom wouldn't even put that situation to jump right in the back seat.
Speaker 2: Been cool with it?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Jo said, Nah, my mom's sitting in the front and the girl gonna get her ass in the back situation.
Speaker 2: How you having that situation? Career?
Speaker 4: I'm about like you, guys. I think my mom wouldn't put me in that position. I think she was just specially if it was my wife or my significant other. I think that she was just the other man to get in the back seat. And now if it's anybody else, she's getting asked in the front seat, and it is.
Speaker 3: Like that she riding in the front seat.
Speaker 4: But if it's my wife, she would not put herself in the position that was going to have to because all we all know one thing, your best girl right now is your mother.
Speaker 3: You will never have, you would never have.
Speaker 4: I love my wife right now everywhere, but your best girl is gonna be your mom and the relationship you have and thank your wife.
Speaker 3: Her best relationship is gonna be that with her son, gonna be like be like that. So I wouldn't. I don't think my mom would put me in that possession.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree, and they have.
Speaker 1: I think they have a kid or kids together because most people saying, look i'm gonna get most moms will probably.
Speaker 2: Be wanting to get this back with with the kid and the grandkid.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but uh, like I said, I think my thing is my mom wouldn't put me in that situation. She called me said, but boy, I don't like driving with you in the front because you be all over the place. Yeah, yeah, who my momy got new with the grounds. Somebody, somebody, somebody told her, somebody told her my mom ain't got She probably should have called a casino. Let's take it here, let's take a listen to the second one.
Speaker 3: Yo, what up though? Unc?
Speaker 9: I swing the little bill? And you know what's crazy? When Lebron James came into the league, Bro, I was eleven damn years old. Eleven, man, I'll be thirty four in June. Four kids have been married ten years.
Speaker 3: That shit is crazy.
Speaker 9: Hey, look, do me for ever though, give me your starting five all time only catch is all five gotta be from your home state. Let me see which one of y'all can put together the better start in five of all home state players.
Speaker 6: Yeah, do that state.
Speaker 1: I think Brig gonna win this one. This dude got Dobin, he got James Worthy, he got.
Speaker 4: Jo I got, I got Bob Matthe dude, I got David Jompson, I got four, I got, I got so many players that you know, because Pete Merribage actually was certain damn North Carolina. So I think that North Carolina, hands down will probably be the place that would have the best I know, New York like to argue about it about their players.
Speaker 3: But you give me that team in North Carolina. I go with you all day.
Speaker 4: And don't be tell telling me that Michael Jordan was born in Brooklyn, don't you. Jordan was raised in North Carolina and Wilmington, North Carolina.
Speaker 3: So don't give me that stuff about Jordan's from New York.
Speaker 2: And you got you got James from Gastonia, what part of Carolina?
Speaker 4: You're from Kinston, North Carolina, and you know played for uh we had uh Shachaf played there and brandon Ingram.
Speaker 3: Charles Shack from brandon Ingram is.
Speaker 4: From Kiston also, so so so my high school. We had a bunch of great players have come through my high school. So now I definitely say North Carolina over. You know, Joe, You're going to Arkansas.
Speaker 5: Who you got, man? We got a Sydney, Mark Creek, Scottie Pippen, uh Dig Fisher, Corlis Williamson, Big Joe.
Speaker 3: Klein, Joe.
Speaker 2: Knock.
Speaker 3: No, Joe, I love you, I love you well, I put your name and that I'm put. I'm good. Now when you gotta God, you get the Joe Klein.
Speaker 4: Oh we we got, we gotlready got the problem already, yo, your freaking clan.
Speaker 3: Are you kidding me? Now?
Speaker 5: I'm trying to say, damn this it's Arkansas here, We're we ain't no big city won't go.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I get you, I get you, I get you.
Speaker 2: So the one Joe who you got from Miami? Who from Florida?
Speaker 6: Hey all I can think about right now, But y'all, y'all might not like my list. Tim Hardaway Jr. Yeah, your Donna's has him. You know, he from the crib. He went to Miami High. Yeah, Trevor Reason from Miami. He was born here in Miami. Now, I don't know if Alonso is from here, but he's been hold.
Speaker 2: On from like Virginia, d C. Okay, hey we get we get ooe squad here get there.
Speaker 6: Yeah, hey, Steve Blake, Brandon.
Speaker 2: Yeah we get you. Yeah you got Vince Carter McGrady, David Robinson.
Speaker 6: And I said from Miami, from Miami, No Florida, Florida. Oh, I thought he said from from OHI from Florida.
Speaker 2: Oh, y'all can put together a mean squad coming out of floor.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I didn't know. I didn't know he said Florida. I thought he said from Miami.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to think.
Speaker 1: We got Jaylen Brown, Dwight Howard and man An Man, Walt Frasier.
Speaker 2: We got Kenny Scout, We got lou Will.
Speaker 3: Stop. Yeah, you're getting down.
Speaker 4: You're getting down. You gotta get the Kenny Scout Walker. There's gotta be some mother dudes.
Speaker 6: He said, he say, he said, Howard already.
Speaker 3: Down to Kenny Scout Walker. Come on.
Speaker 1: We got d White Howard, We got lou Will, We got we got two number one overall draft picks.
Speaker 3: Who is that?
Speaker 6: Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey hey uncle Joe. Hey, this thing looks nice to now, now that I think about it, I put Florida.
Speaker 3: But hold on, don't do that. Boy.
Speaker 6: Hey, you know, Bam Bam were born in Miami. Bam stop he was born in Miami. You got hey, hold on, am, We got a marrige start of my right. We got McGrady by Vince Carter from Dayton on the Beast. Why yeah, hey, we got Darryl Dawkins, Vernon, Vernon Maxwell. Hey, Anthony Mason none.
Speaker 4: Stop stop now, hey you got stop with Anthony Mason. Stop, God bless us so, but no, we ain't putting his name up.
Speaker 6: Hey, Joe Keith Noah.
Speaker 3: And he Now we ain't take it.
Speaker 2: Oh, we got him. We got Sharif Abdua right.
Speaker 5: The point guards, Hey, Atlanta, I mean George is a hub they got they got crazy athletes out there.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, Bred Now you can't.
Speaker 4: Tell you you know, I'm going I'm going with I'm going with Jordan's I'm going with Uh. He just said minute ago. David Thompson. You got people don't even know how good David Thompson was. I got buck Buck Williams. I didn't even put his name in there. There's so many people from Worthy. I'm not James Worthy. He's at the bottom of the list. I'm not doing that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know it from that. But you can put Sleepy You.
Speaker 2: Got Chris Paul. You got to buy his point guard, Chris Paul from Sleepy Floor.
Speaker 4: You want to put some people in there, so you you North Carolina, got a ton of people over there that are the players right now. What isn't the U the walls kid? Uh, he's from probably he's from North Carolina. So you can go down the lists, man and see people in North Carolina. This is North Carolina was a ball playing school, a ball playing state.
Speaker 3: So I'm going with that.
Speaker 2: Uh, let's take a listen to listen to the next one Big Three?
Speaker 3: What do you do? Hey?
Speaker 2: II so so on an eight hour car ride on it Pick one groups.
Speaker 3: Listen to the Whole Way, Drew Hill, Jagged Edge, one, twelve Boys and Man a new edition. Who You're picking? Hey, Ocho?
Speaker 10: Go listen to counter Stars by Carlmichael Music Lover counter Stars.
Speaker 2: I can ride six hours? Oh yeah, come on, man.
Speaker 3: Why don't you Why don't you put the real groups in there? Like Frank? Come on?
Speaker 2: Talk to me? What are you here? Before I let go?
Speaker 3: And then you're.
Speaker 6: Give me give me some earth wind and fire everywhere the fire like that, You give me some.
Speaker 3: You give me some Gap band. Come on there, stop that now. Charlie Wilson still singing right now?
Speaker 1: Come on out of the flight with Charlie Wilson. A couple of years ago. Hey, Bread Bread, how you forgot the greatest shooter ever? Is from North Carolina? Steph Curry?
Speaker 2: Well, I guess, I guess I win.
Speaker 3: Okay, I.
Speaker 1: Like my best guess ever. Wow, Dad, Cruise, Wow, Monique?
Speaker 2: Oh shoe?
Speaker 6: What's your bring that thing? Whatever I'm talking about? Hey, record boy, but I'm gonna talk about Pat.
Speaker 2: I'm your best guest ever. Yeah, let's go, miss Pat.
Speaker 3: Didn't you didn't you do didn't you do that?
Speaker 2: Didn't you do that?
Speaker 3: Reverend reverend out of out of uh was out of Baltimore?
Speaker 6: Did you not do him?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 3: Huh gosh, I thought you did the reverend that was out of Baltimore. Man, I thought you. Yeah, I thought you did something him. Okay, I'm I'm I'm wrong.
Speaker 2: And you know who I really really enjoyed glow Riller? Yeah, damn, how you leave Cat off? I couldn't put everybody except Cat you couldn't put.
Speaker 6: I can't remember the name of the song he told me to listen to.
Speaker 3: He was gonna listen to it anyway, her right, share the who would you listen to? You gotta our ride? What?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 3: What's what's your what's in your thing?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 3: What's in your car? Man?
Speaker 1: Car?
Speaker 3: Six?
Speaker 1: First of all, I ain't gonna lie to you guys if I'm gonna if I'm in the car ride for six hours, I don't know no what's playing. I'm in the back of a hearse, I'm not riding. I ain't gonna even liketch you I ain't even hold y'all.
Speaker 2: Guys, well, I was not.
Speaker 3: Three hours. Three hours.
Speaker 2: You got an hour.
Speaker 1: That's all I got for you heard you? You lying because you in l a traffic No, Brad, I'm in Vegas. Well you're getting in that Vegas. Traffick and be bad. No trafficking Vegas. You can leave any time of the day. Ain't no trafficking in Vegas.
Speaker 3: Damn our problem before I let go.
Speaker 1: The damn su ain't gonna be no freaking He's not gonna guarantee. Ah man, Probably my goodness.
Speaker 2: One would probably be uh earth winding Fire, Okay, am, I am my whole.
Speaker 1: I got somebody with me, I got I got by myself or what now you Let's say you got a hostage.
Speaker 2: With you, if I got hot with if I got Michelle and d Maxwell.
Speaker 4: Earth Winding Shady is a winner. I went, I went to a show where her at Chastain Park in Atlanta, and and the girl that I was with I really didn't like her that much.
Speaker 3: I left. I was holding hands about that, man, but.
Speaker 1: The love hey chest Stay Park is a great place to catch a concert. You get to bring your you bring your food, bread, you don't yeah, go down the table, set up.
Speaker 2: Man. Unbelievable. I don't know if.
Speaker 4: There's a better place to go see a show for people of color. When you think about Chess Stained park Man, it's unbelievable.
Speaker 2: Yeah, ain't bread, Bread, You done moved around her? You doing you being over here?
Speaker 3: Chance boy.
Speaker 2: Boy, you know I'm older than that.
Speaker 3: I just run the street. Look, I had a little something something back in the day.
Speaker 2: I was good.
Speaker 1: And that's that's a concert if she comes, if she ever does, because I think she's going into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, so I don't know if she Hopefully she's a performance the game, but I definitely want to catch her in concert.
Speaker 3: Is that.
Speaker 1: It was good, she was She's nun believed a lot. I've seen a lot of concerts. I saw Seal d r E. I saw Earth Winding five several times. Hauling Oaks Steel might have been one of the best concerns that I've seen at Chastain.
Speaker 3: No. No, Frankie Beverly was the best. I ever say that.
Speaker 2: He did our super he did our Super Bowl party. Bread. I was like, man, Lord man Man.
Speaker 3: When he gets going up in there, man, people singing all the all know all the songs.
Speaker 4: Oo know all the damn songs list weill won this evening, yo, Joe will one this see.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Bread, they put our Ample Mountain forty years yea, everybody know the song.
Speaker 6: That the music is iconic. They ain't got the putting on new music out.
Speaker 4: He's been saying the same song, you know, isn't it something that nobody said Michael Jackson or Prince.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I can't.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I can. I mean, I liked, I love both of those. Now I would me on our car wide not listen to Print and a Door and the Beautiful Ones and Purple Ray. Yeah, give me one hour of that. You can do one hour with that, Yeah for sure. But well, hey, if I got a playlist, I'm gonna have them in there. I have them in there on the playlist now. But just imagine, hold on, Bread, what if Shady and Maxwell did a concert together.
Speaker 2: I got to see that. Joe.
Speaker 3: Well, well, nobody's talking about the show that's going.
Speaker 2: On right now, Chris Brown and the Usher Usher.
Speaker 3: Now I just did Joe at that show. I can see Joe.
Speaker 2: Yes, Uh, there go Bread.
Speaker 1: You know Joe you're gonna catch it. You're gonna catch because they got I think they got two shows at Allegiant. Don't they got two shows at Allegian. I think they got they got like five shows at at Mercedes. Joe, I think that Mercedes a state farm.
Speaker 3: I think that Are you going, Joe, are you going for this show or are you going for the sights?
Speaker 2: I'm going for the show. I'm gonna have some I'm gonna have my lady with me.
Speaker 4: Well, you gonna you better have some damn shades on, okay, because that is crazy In Atlanta, they gonna.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you know they're gonna be out there now.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Probably, I'll probably gonna let my daughter have that one. Yeah yeah, I'm gonna check that out, all right?
Speaker 2: Air that next one? What's up?
Speaker 3: Iron Back? Because from the night you know, I'm at my wrongs I was on that La Portier.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 10: Drake Lennon is not a top five Okay, I'm sorry, he's not top five, but he's definitely top ten. And for you to to say that he's not top ten, it's actually kind of crazy to me. And you're from a Madden Ring just right, or Madden Ranging dres the current I'm not sure, but one, two, three, four, five, six oh seven ninety two over all Drake Lennon top up ten to meet number seven. And also before he got injured, he played the night games and he was on pace for fifteen hundred yards and over eleven touchdowns. So I'm kind of confused on three dance, don't get this top ten from And this is what I mean by you don't watch the Falcons, oho, oh, to watch.
Speaker 6: The fucking Falcons. Top ten, good player, good player, He's not top ten, like stop, and I don't care about what pace he was on for. I mean, great player, good guy, you know, but like like stop, like and I don't even talk about people. Now you about to piss me.
Speaker 1: You got you got your oh yo, say you ain't top ten because Ojo got like fifty black twenty guys in the top tier.
Speaker 6: I mean, good, good dude, good good dude, good receiver. But understand the type of dog you got to be in the top ten, like like stop, no disrespect to you?
Speaker 3: Is your is your right's the top ever in that position? Yeah, I mean I'm asking you this, oh yo?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, he number one. I mean Jerry Rice is the standard. He's a standard.
Speaker 2: He's just standing.
Speaker 1: And you got to think about Jerry putting those numbers up, and the league wasn't throwing the ball like that. He got twenty two thousand receiving yards.
Speaker 3: Is is t O in there?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 6: T Yo number two, two or three?
Speaker 1: Yes, I got my order. The top three is has been the same. I got Jerry t O Randy. A lot of people got Jerry Randy TYO.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's yes, but that's my that's my top three.
Speaker 1: Now somebody else, can you know, put put whoever they want to, but my top three, that's my top three. Mm hmm, big three. Getting married all this twenty nine? Can you each choose a song for me and my fiance Kaylor to play during the pre ceremony? Also, I would o yo, after a fiance gets out of the shower, I'm tasting everything.
Speaker 2: Damn damn.
Speaker 1: You might Bra you might want to hang up. Okay, okay, we're we're Uh what what's what's the song you want to play for the wedding?
Speaker 3: Uh? That ship? Uh?
Speaker 6: Uh think of a good wedding happily ever after case oh, I got the song from Brian McKnight. Brian McKnight. The song he sang when when Martin proposed Gina mm hmm sleip in my mind? Damn it?
Speaker 3: Can you can you put can you put it? I know I'm older, but can you put Luther song in it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 6: The house is not at home.
Speaker 2: I don't want to miss it up. I'm going John Legend, Oh hell no, hell no, all of me, all of me, all of me.
Speaker 4: People people up Brison would have a would have a problem. Popo Brison doesn't like John Legends.
Speaker 3: So I go back.
Speaker 2: People don't got to do with me. I'm just people.
Speaker 3: Both says that. People said, does they have a good boy? Anybody says Stevie Wonder and Stevie songs.
Speaker 6: Oh, Stevie you and I thank you Stevie Wonder, You and I. That's a classic. That's a classic. You that's a good one.
Speaker 3: Well before you send me, before you Sharnon sends.
Speaker 2: Me to bedad.
Speaker 3: Hey you got all the b I'm going.
Speaker 4: Look, I'm getting I'm getting married this summer, so you know, I'm listening to what you guys are saying.
Speaker 3: So hey, hey, hey.
Speaker 2: You already married? No no, no, no, no, stay single? You seven years old? Let me if you need an officiate. Let me know, Man, what day we coming?
Speaker 3: We crack? Marie Moore.
Speaker 4: You you're gonna be very upset with these guys right now. Okay, I'm saying it out that putting nothing name because oh my god, you know what.
Speaker 2: When you get married? So what when you getting married? What day?
Speaker 3: We don't have a date yet. It's gonna be sometimes in gym.
Speaker 2: He ay, Bread, you get you get guys like man, you get it. You give him hope.
Speaker 5: Yeah, about to turn about to turn uh fifty eight? Yeah, you said he's still he feels like he's still got a few more summers.
Speaker 3: You know what, you got more summers.
Speaker 2: But you know, if I know that, we could have been outside together.
Speaker 4: Bread, all I want to do right now. But see I'm different than you guys, that little pio.
Speaker 3: You be using all that stuff. All I wanted to do is color anyway right now, I don't want to I want all that.
Speaker 1: Smoke youna be doing. You gonna be doing more than cuddling, So you better stay away from me. I ain't gonna see you no bills. Then you tell me you just want to cuddle. Hey, hey stop stop, Hey hey Bread, Hey, briad what's the what's the age gap?
Speaker 3: She is sixty three okay, he he he.
Speaker 6: A sixty three good number I had. I had one sixty sixty five? Can yet when I I think I was twenty seven?
Speaker 3: Yeah, down there, young cougar. She was looking.
Speaker 6: Yeah, she was like, oh you with mama did yeah yeah, yeah yeah she straight straight business straight business.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: They clean, they do, see that when they get that age, they get the little warm tie you clean you up all yeah, they cool your clothes and.
Speaker 3: Baby and you get the meal and you getting the meal.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: Bread.
Speaker 2: Ain't my time for the meal. I had to go. I ain't have to have no meal. Bread. I hain't been to hold you on down with that what you did close up nice?
Speaker 3: And I don't want no damn.
Speaker 4: I want some I want somebody cooking me some collar greens and some pork chops and macaronis.
Speaker 2: Trying to leave brand I got to go.
Speaker 3: I ain't got to go no place. I'm seven. I ain't rushing no place no more. I'm good. You're running around here that I'm good. I'm good girl, I'm good.
Speaker 2: H We got one one more video video. Cat Let's take a listen to what he had to say.
Speaker 11: Something nightcap fam ash uh, super freak o yo and still king ice.
Speaker 2: Oyo.
Speaker 11: I got you, brother, I got something for that boy head clam. I just lived maybe about an hour away from you.
Speaker 2: So what I need you to do? Drink here a.
Speaker 11: Whole bottle of that testing the whole bottle of that tuessing jump in the uber. By the time you get to me, it's gonna be all settled in and I'm gonna hit you with this. You might gonna pass out. By time you wake up, you're gonna be back in the uber on your way to the house.
Speaker 3: Love y'all.
Speaker 1: Hey, that's a man that knows what you gotta do with that boo. And I told you Joe that rubber alma, y'all thought I would love. What are you doing with the rubber? He gotta get that horn up out of there?
Speaker 3: Idam what.
Speaker 2: You gotta get your meet?
Speaker 3: Joe?
Speaker 6: Hey, Joe, Joe, unk know too much about that man. I don't know nothing about none of this he talked about.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 6: Hey, I'm good now, Hey.
Speaker 2: Hey, hey, bred, what do you know about that? What do you know about that?
Speaker 3: Boy talk?
Speaker 6: I don't read. I don't know either bro.
Speaker 2: Way Joe. What do he tell you?
Speaker 1: He said, Joe, he said, oh, Joe, take that testing, get a I get in the uber about an hour. When you get there, he gonna put that put them gloves on, get that rubber hammer.
Speaker 3: Nah.
Speaker 5: That man said, drink a bottle of tussyld hord up.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 6: I don't know what he's talking about.
Speaker 3: Joe, Yeah, yeah, jes sny. Y'all. Don't put me to sleep now about.
Speaker 1: You gotta stay up. You gotta stay up the next ten minutes. Dan you well said, we miss your dad or Lobski's fights. I missed the O two man, he was great. We had a great time. Lady Ray said, hey, guys, sports give me life, but aren't life. Only been seven months since my dad passed and I'm feeling it today. Tell your family you love them often. Sorry about that, lad, Sorry about the passing of your father. That's tough. You probably was a daddy's girl too, so uh, it's always tough. You know, my grandmother's birthdays coming up here the twelfth. Uh, and you know, I think there's not a day that passed it. I don't think about it, but it just it just hits differently when when that birthday.
Speaker 4: But but the thing about but the thing about that, it exists. Those people always live because they live in you. Yeah, that and that and that's suspect. And I've heard you tell so many stories about your grandma and the house and granny and all this stuff. To me, when you my my father and people have passed away, when you think about them and you love them, they don't they don't die. They don't die, and they just that.
Speaker 3: And matter of fact, here's the thing about it. They get better.
Speaker 4: They get better in time, man, because I know my dad used to beat my ass, but now it's like damned I needed that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you think you think about cut them open and people like that? Man, I said, back then, old people didn't play. You. Wasn't no back talking. It wasn't no sucking, no teeth. It wasn't no slimming, no doors, It wasn't walking it a hard. Them people didn't play. They would hurt you. And my my my grandmother, my grandfather always say, but it don't make me hurt you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they mean it. They pick up it. Bred.
Speaker 1: Hey, you better tell the bread them people pick up anything they hit you fried pay broomstick, shoe change.
Speaker 2: It didn't matter. You didn't play with them on people like that.
Speaker 4: You come home, you come, you go to school and you have a warp on your body and somebody go, oh, you got a warp and did Yeah, they don't gotta be And I tell you what now, if you go to school right now, the teacher see that.
Speaker 3: She gotta go report.
Speaker 2: Did she call the CPS? She called it d You just.
Speaker 3: Said, oh, you did something you won't supposed to do. Yeah, that's right, that's right.
Speaker 1: Driving a Bentley dropping eighty one like Kobe, Spurs ain't nothing without Womby Wolves and six.
Speaker 2: All y'all said the series.
Speaker 1: Was over in Game one. They lost by one point nine. Game two is a thirty point blowout. Go Spurs go. I didn't say I still had the Spurs.
Speaker 2: To wear it.
Speaker 1: I didn't say it was over. It's gonna be tougher from Africa. The question is for Samuel L.
Speaker 2: Jackson.
Speaker 1: If o Jo played tight end and you play receiver, who do you think would dominate the position more?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 1: I was the wide receiver. Oh Joe, Oh Jo would have the game bout. O Joe would game after Game fifty pounds. All think your friend could hold fifty pounds, because hell he can't. He wouldn't be made to blocked on everybody.
Speaker 2: With I'm block ill block you. You bet your shot.
Speaker 6: Damn got As matter of fact, when we play, make sure everything we do is in the post. Nigga damn yeah, yeah, may play what you're back to the basket? Let me show you something.
Speaker 2: Well, I want to dance for the fans, and fans want to see me.
Speaker 6: You don't want to do that. You ain't getting around me.
Speaker 2: Don't do that? Yeah, boy around me.
Speaker 6: I'll tell you that right now.
Speaker 1: All right, So Joe through a long time, did you have any favorite restaurants when you play for Phoenix as someone who's from the Valley and great show?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, that Houston's and that uh uh in that uh uh cheesecake factory. Many have been to a cheese factory thirty years.
Speaker 3: That's old school there, man, cheese.
Speaker 2: You still eat a cheese factory. You still eat a cheesecake factory. Uh yeah. Me and my me and my family we still go.
Speaker 5: Hey, I get them buffalo blasts, okay, oh, Joe and bread they got these buffalo blasts with chicken. Oh my god, man, if you ever go to if you ever go to cheesecake, get them buffalo blasts.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: When I first they said cheesecake factory, I didn't know they had regular food. I wear the order cheesecake. They're like, would you cheesecake factory? I think that's all they got? Ah, No, but they got some five cheesecake though. Boy, it's like you want to for your meal ize like, oh, y'all got food?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 5: You know they hey, they recently that that bible that they call a pen you uh man, hey, you know recently just came out with their red velvet cheese cake. Boy, that thing's slamming you, hear me.
Speaker 2: I don't want nobody red helver, but this lady that cooking in glyn Beal, that's the only red bell. But I eat now. I got asafaa. She make cakes. I might have to get me one next time I go home.
Speaker 4: No work, no work, guys, I make it. Oh, try to make the best sweet to take the power around.
Speaker 2: I'm a get your cooking. You ain't cooking?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Now you getting married at semony? About you like your can't cooking?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 3: I really cooked.
Speaker 4: I think my recipe was featured in Big Poppies Cookbook, what recipes my salmon recipes, salmon and lamb?
Speaker 2: It was, are you you getting out down like that? You on the grill and you in the kitchen.
Speaker 3: I'm in the kitchen.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm in the kitchen.
Speaker 3: I know are you? I know all you black guys want to be out on the grill.
Speaker 2: I ain't on nothing. I met. I met the table when you sit it down, That's where I met.
Speaker 6: I'm at the restaurant.
Speaker 1: That's that's why when you ring and sitting on the table, I'll bet that I'll be right to the garde and get me something. Cheers, cardboys, detailed service. Who's the tallest person y'all ever met?
Speaker 10: Uh?
Speaker 2: I met y'all before the tallest person you ever met?
Speaker 4: Uh bread? I thought it was Manuke Bowl. Yeah, Minuke Bowl was the tass one I ever met.
Speaker 2: I met Mama du En Jai, so I'm gonna see him.
Speaker 4: I think he likeske bow was he was seven five yeah, seventh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was crazy tall. So yeah, I think it's the biggest one ever all.
Speaker 2: It's probably y'all.
Speaker 3: I mean, for me, big y'all, Great Wald of China.
Speaker 2: Yes, sir, oh, Joe, the tallest person you met.
Speaker 6: Shaq yep, shock probably shock a shaker, KD. I ain't really met nobody taller than.
Speaker 2: That, Brandon Crow.
Speaker 1: What's your reaction to the news breaking that the Brown's potentially picking up Brandon Sorensby in the supplemental draft?
Speaker 2: Love to show, y'all, But there's some rumor.
Speaker 1: Secular u circulating about possibly gambling, placing bet on games in which he possibly played, or betting on the co collegiate game. So there's a possibility he might lose eligibility and have to come out in the supplemental draft. Uh, I mean, we don't get guy. They can come out a bunch in the supplement not a bunch, but you always had maybe one or two. Now a whole lot of guys don't come up because wherever you select the guy, that means you give up that next year's pick. So if he's like the guy in the first round next year you don't have a first round pick, you select them in the second round next year you don't have a second round pick, and so forth, and so so I don't really know a whole lot about it, but I just been reading about some potentially allegedly that places to me, possibly bet on some collegiate games. Doctor Frank albellam To said, Hey, fam, says y'all from the South like me, I have to ask, have y'all ever heard or had chicken bog?
Speaker 2: I've never heard of that? You ever heard of that?
Speaker 3: Bread?
Speaker 4: I don't even know what that is, man, I only know what that is, and also that damn hemmry y'all are talking about it.
Speaker 3: I don't know neither one or that. I don't know what that. I'm good, Oh Joe, you gonna have to tell me what that damn hemmy is. I don't know.
Speaker 6: Hey, listen, that's something they tried to put on me knowing damn well, I don't know nothing about it.
Speaker 2: Picking bog is a simple, one part Southern comfort food from South Carolina, Little Country, made with chicken, smoked sausage, rice, cooked them, seasoned broth until moist and boggy.
Speaker 1: To see, that's what we called us out and see I like something ball down and some rice. That means it's it's real down.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying?
Speaker 2: Bread ball?
Speaker 3: Hey, man, I don't call it ball down. I call that just good eating.
Speaker 2: But the Southern ladies say that thing ball down.
Speaker 1: You know you want a big old you want a small pot of collar greens with a big old finger neck.
Speaker 2: But turkey necks ball down up in that thing fried chicken, that's what. Now there is a smother fried chicken.
Speaker 3: I tell you what. But do you need do you need hot sauce? After you get to that.
Speaker 2: Hot sauce? Man? That me and hot men, hot spicy food. It'll do my stomach right.
Speaker 3: Bread not now?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I ain't really, I ain't really never like I don't even really like my food that hot. I like it like me, I just because I like, Yeah, I gotta. I don't like to do all that. I just want to eat. I ain't try to blow my food.
Speaker 3: So you don't want no hot pizza.
Speaker 1: You don't want to no, no, no, no no no. Hey, that's why I like to get the pizza. By the time I get it home, it's just right. Yeah, what's up?
Speaker 3: Not care?
Speaker 1: Please give a shout out to my niece Brooklyn Brooklyn. She's graduating high school in Conway, Arkansas. Congratulations brook Brooklyn, she's graduating in high school. Hopefully y'all you got something land or lined up big plans going to the University of Arkansas, Arkansas State Arkansas plans, sir, but hopefully you're gonna continue your education. But we want here the Nightcap family want to say congratulations graduations while playing past or present? Would you pick to guard Winby brit who you got would let you go first? Who you want to guard Winby? I don't put the worm on this.
Speaker 3: Woman is good. Yeah, I go with the one.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna dreaming.
Speaker 6: Hey, Robin gonna frustrating boy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he gonna put he gonna he's gonna put that bs in the game that that you need to make it dirty.
Speaker 4: Yeahljah one just gonna bet them with blocking the shot and running them up and down the floor.
Speaker 3: So I take Elijah one, hey.
Speaker 1: Cause you know Elijah were it with so many moves, so many up and unders. Gonna show me when he jump, he right up for it. He gonna be he gonna be slapping that show. Ain't gonna be slapping that ship in the third road. Man, y'all better wake up man. Mental Health Awareness Months one of the childhood experience affects you and how you move today. Big three appreciate the podcast from the locker room. The battle, the life experience. Anything happened, you got your butt to m You say your old man didn't.
Speaker 3: Play bread, Yeah, yeah, any uh, it was anything.
Speaker 4: My mom beat me one time because I went over to the grocery store and that got a bunch of.
Speaker 3: Boxes and made a fort in my front yard, and he beat me every time. I took the boxes back and Brittany, come one back. She beat me again. I had I had about ten boxes in there, ten forts. I came back. She whopped my ass again. I tell you that went over there to that trash can again.
Speaker 2: That left.
Speaker 4: That's called real parenting. Not that my mom didn't do gentle parenting.
Speaker 3: They didn't do that with me.
Speaker 2: Uh uh, Bread, You the only child, No, No, I got.
Speaker 4: Other brothers and sisters, but I was the oldest child, and the oldest child took more ass whoppers, Yes, sir, younger younger ones got away with all kind of stuff, but them older ones.
Speaker 3: My father was in the military. He was twenty two years he was a gunny sergeant, so we played that. He even played the damn radio.
Speaker 2: You're right about that.
Speaker 1: My grandfather's in the military also, so he very structured, very disciplined. He believed he you walked the tight ship.
Speaker 3: I guarantee you then talk back to him.
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, no, no, no, no. Even this kid after they got grown. It was but it was, it was.
Speaker 1: It was a level of respect people had, even even if that weren't your parents, if they were older than you. There was a level of respect in the in the neighborhood. You went to somebody house. It wasn't no yelling, it wasn't no cursing. It wasn't knowing that it was yes sir, no sir, yes, ma'am, no, ma'am.
Speaker 2: It wasn't not like it is now. I wouldn't dare think about talking.
Speaker 3: Back to.
Speaker 4: The peoples cussing. You see kids riding down the bus man and they just be cussing. I had to I wanted to talk to that. I wanted to talk to.
Speaker 3: This young boy on the bus.
Speaker 4: One time I was here in Boston on the subway and he was cursing the front of this older woman, and I wanted to say, young man, you know, can you have some respect?
Speaker 3: But then I start thinking in my mind, I said, I'm gonna have to kill his ass.
Speaker 1: So.
Speaker 3: Just be.
Speaker 1: Me and my baby toy been rocking three years, had a falling out and I need my baby back. Well you better get that Keith wet and start begging. Hold on what they fall out about? What they fall out about?
Speaker 2: He ain't say that.
Speaker 1: He say me and my baby Tory been walking for three years, had a falling out and I need my baby back.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm, play some male green.
Speaker 2: Forget that Lenny Williams talking about girl.
Speaker 3: You know I love you.
Speaker 1: No matter what you do, and I hope you understand me. Yeah, for your monkey Cord Brand needs to be back on the show asap.
Speaker 3: What thank you guys? Have me on? Man?
Speaker 4: I enjoyed it from last year all my friends and I wouldn't also thank you guys for sending me a bottle of that alcohol.
Speaker 2: And you wanted one bottle bring you better than drank it, but one bottle?
Speaker 3: Been talking about? Man, you going back on that show. They got to send you some more alcohol. I said, okay, all right.
Speaker 2: Okay, Hey, we got your dress. We'll take care of you.
Speaker 1: All right, Ray, we're gonna let you get on out of here. We got a few more minutes ago, but we're gonna let you get out of here. Man, Thanks for dropping.
Speaker 4: By thank you guys. Y'all have a going and god damn man alone. Okay, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I got you, I got you.
Speaker 1: Steve Curz known for dog housing good playoffs. He did that with j T DH pool in the playoffs, averaging twenty points in the regular season, DH comming in the playoffs after three straight games with twenty plus points.
Speaker 2: What you think of Joe.
Speaker 3: H Uh?
Speaker 2: I don't know, man.
Speaker 5: I think you know kerr has He's catered so much to uh uh, Steph Curry and Draymond that if you don't fit that system, bro, or if you don't have no chemistry with those guys, yeah, your ass ain't playing period point blank.
Speaker 1: Uh yo, Oh your eyes. So I've been waiting y'all since day one. Your boy turned twenty four today. Love, Happy birthday, bro, birthday greatly greatly appreciate that twenty four having birthday?
Speaker 3: Who?
Speaker 2: Man? What I get about?
Speaker 1: Bad?
Speaker 2: One more time? I had just got I had just got here of Atlanta, boy, twenty four got to be more careful. Hello.
Speaker 1: What would you guys like to see Darius a cup go? Seems fitting fitting here? Next Superstars Chicago? Oh your wish my gunners look and the finals were needed. Big PSG is very legit. Where you want to see him go?
Speaker 3: Joe?
Speaker 5: I told you I want to see him go to Orlando, but I know they ain't gonna have a high enough pick to get him. He's gonna be a lottery guy. I say, probably a top five, top seven pick. So we got to see the outside of Orlando because I see what they needed. They need a scoring point guard, is why I said that. But I think he's so dynamic though, he's gonna be able to help wherever he go.
Speaker 2: So question for all four.
Speaker 1: If you guys were in your prime right now, what team would you want to play for? But you can't pick any team that you played for, Joe.
Speaker 2: What would you like to play for in my prime? And right now? Put me on.
Speaker 3: I go.
Speaker 5: I'll go help Brun out over there with the Lakers. Man, they need a little help. Oh, Joe, who you're playing for? You can't be Cincinnati on the Patriots.
Speaker 6: Oh I'm at the crib by. That's that's it.
Speaker 2: Can't be Miami either.
Speaker 6: Okay, Yeah, Hey, well honestly, man, put me an the guy damn with then ship. Hey hey, Joe, put me anywhere any city in my prime Joe, Hey, I'm gonna turn every city upside down, boy with entertainment and excitement.
Speaker 3: You hear me.
Speaker 6: But we're gonna have a good time my prime.
Speaker 1: Yeah, rime was different. Joe my homeboy one. Matthew Stafford two, Joe Burrow three?
Speaker 2: That's it? Are you going?
Speaker 3: You?
Speaker 1: You said you got to have your bad ass? Yeah I won't. Hey, y'all see what Kelsey did. Hell yeah, that's who I wote. Hey, Joe, he gonna fall in love with a tight end. And Stafford can make any throw ah hell give yeah, absolutely.
Speaker 2: What's a big fall? Who's the hardest to defend? Iverson?
Speaker 1: Kyrie, Harden, Fox, George or James also Durant to Milwaukee. Makes sense they need a bucket get her, not another leader. All those dudes are hard to guard.
Speaker 5: But I don't know what it was about Ai Fellas because like, you couldn't be physical with him because he would use that shit against you. You know, he was so slithery athletic, had a nice, nice mid range game and could get to the cup. He probably outside of Kyrie. Him and Kyrie won two as far as best finishing guards to ever play the game A I was tough.
Speaker 2: Bro changed the game.
Speaker 1: That concludes this episode of Nightcap. The Minnesota Chamber Wards they did what they wanted to do. They went to Antonio and they got one. But they get blown out tonight by thirty eight points one thirty three San Antonio ninety five for the Minnesota Timberwards. The Knicks take a two ozer lead. Joe ellenb did not play. We'll see if he's available for game three, but they want to close ball game one O eight to one O two. Jaylen Brunsell was Jaylen Brunson late in the ball game and that was the difference. Thank you guys for joining us for another episode of Nightcap. We want to thank our very very special guests, Cedric Cornbread, Maxwell Bread. As always, you know you're welcome to come back any time. You know you need to have your ass in the beg you gonna be. You gonna be at the Bend until o'clock in the borrow morning. You ain't gonna be getting up at six o'clock to read the paper, Drake Coffin like you normally do. We want to thank Brad for joining us tonight. He was fun as always y'all know who I am. I'm your favorite one. That is my partner in co host, Liberty City is own, a former pro bowler and an All Pro from the Cincinnati Bengals.
Speaker 2: He's Chad o Jo Sinko Johnson and the.
Speaker 1: Third member of the Big Three, a seven time NBA All Star from the Atlanta Hawks.
Speaker 2: That is Isol Joe Johnson. Please make sure you hit that subscribe button.
Speaker 1: Please make sure you hit the light button and go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcasts from. We want to thank each and every one of you for your eyes, ears, and your word of mouth. Thank you for your support and you continue support. Those looking to purchase a bottle of Shave by Laportier, head over to La portiercangnac dot com to purchase you a bottle if it's currently unavailable in.
Speaker 2: A state or sitting near you.
Speaker 1: Remember it is a premium vsl P Kangyak that drinks like an XO and we have it in two sizes, the og which is the seven fifty, but now we have the Junior which is the three seventy five. Same great quality, same great taste, the same smoothness. Please Drake responsibly, Thank you guys again. The nixt win one O eight to one on two take a two O lead San Antonio even the series up by a thirty eight point margin of victory over the Minnesota Timberwolves.
Speaker 2: But the Timberwolves do what they wanted to do.
Speaker 1: They went to San Antonio and got one game and now they have home court advantage.
Speaker 2: Thank you guys for joining us. We'll see you tomorrow night after the Lakers game. I'm up. He's oh, Joe, He's alright. So thanks for joining us, guys,