Speaker 1: Let me tell you about our friends and Augusta Precise Medals real quick. If you are close to retirement or you are in retirement, you know how important it is to protect your hard earned dollars. You know how important it is to protect your four O one K your ira. And that is where Augusta Precious Medals can come in. A lot of people have had losses over the last several years and there is no time to make up those losses if you are close to retirement or in retirement. And that is why Gusta Precious Medals wants to talk to you so that they can talk to you about how gold can be used to help diversify your portfolio.
Speaker 2: Now a gust is a little bit different.
Speaker 1: They will actually not only send you the free investors guy on gold right now, but they will do a one on one web conference with you as well. They'll talk to you about your needs, They'll talk to you about what your goals are and about protecting and preserving your heard earned dollars.
Speaker 2: Call them.
Speaker 1: Not only they send you that Investor's got on gold right now, but again they'll do the web conference with you as well. Age seven seven the number four Gold I r A eight seven seven, the number four gold Ira eight seven seven, number four gold Ira, or visit them online Augusta Precious Medals dot com. That's Augusta Precious Metals dot Com center.
Speaker 2: We're here part two in Washington, d C.
Speaker 1: It's a lot later than it was when we started Part one with Congresson James Comer, and we are talking about the Biden crime family.
Speaker 2: You and I are stilling shocked by the way. And let me say to folks who didn't listen to yesterday's pod, you need to go back.
Speaker 3: You need to listen to part one.
Speaker 2: Hit pause right now. So all of y'all have you've seen it on TV. James Comer, who's our guest, my friend from Kentucky, Congressman, chairman of the House Oversight Committee. You've seen him on TV. He's on head of the every week. But he goes on Sean and he's got five six minutes and he says a point, he says a headline.
Speaker 3: It's good.
Speaker 2: I watch it, it's good, But five six minutes it's hard to understand anything, especially this. The value of this podcast is that we have We'll go as long as we need. We're going to get into the substance and ask about it. And part one we did a deep dive. We discussed one hundred and seventy suspicious activity reports stars that came from Joe Biden, Hunter Biden and the Biden crime family.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's really stunning.
Speaker 2: And where we ended part one is you said all of this, in your judgment, was directed to covering up what was happening with Joe Biden. And this is a point that I made on this podcast for many months, which is the focus. The reason this is a matter of public concern is because it concerns is the president of the United States corrupt? Did he receive bribes from foreign nationals? Was he on the take? Is he compromised? And I got to say, the evidence is growing and growing and growing. What in your investigation has shed light on that question?
Speaker 4: Well, the emails and text messages in the laptop confirmed that Joe Biden met regularly with all of these people who were involved in receiving the wires from the foreign nationals, who were meeting with the foreign nationals. You know, there are obviously something happened to trigger the million plus dollar wires that went into these fake companies.
Speaker 2: So and let me ask you something. So one of the things we've talked about a lot is the WhatsApp message that Hunter Biden sent to his Chinese business.
Speaker 3: Associate, and the text of it.
Speaker 2: Says, quote, I'm sitting here with my father and we would like to understand why the commitment made has not been fulfilled. Tell the director that I would like to resolve this now before it gets out of hand, and now means tonight and ze if I get a call or text from anyone involved in this other than you, Zang or the chairman, I will make certain that between the man sitting next to me and every person he knows, and my ability to forever hold a grudge, that you will regret not following my direction. I am sitting here waiting for the call with my father now. Number one we've talked about. There are really only two defenses that Hunter and Joe Biden could put up to this WhatsApp message. One, they can claim it's fake and fraudulent, that it didn't actually get sent. Is anyone claiming that, No, So no one's disputing that this is accurate in person. The second thing they could claim as Hunter was lying, that Hunter was saying Dad was here and dad wasn't really there, so he was puffing, he was bragging, but he wasn't actually threatening the retaliation from Joe Biden.
Speaker 3: Have they claimed that they have it. No.
Speaker 4: All they've said is, well, he was on drugs and he was going through a hard period in his life.
Speaker 2: And am I right that the investigators won to use GPS information to determine was Joe Biden sitting next to Hunter? Because if he's typing this, I'm sitting next to my dad, the fact that his dad was sitting next to him at that moment would be pretty irrelevant.
Speaker 4: They said that could have been easily proven, and so why did they were not allowed to do.
Speaker 2: That and who was they?
Speaker 4: Just so everybody as s whistleblower, the IRS employees testified that they were not allowed to do that by the department.
Speaker 1: So, going back to Yessay's pod, they weren't allowed to go question Hunter Biden, that Hunter Biden was tipped off when they were trying to question him. His lawyers were gotten involved before they were able to question him. Then they weren't allowed to even see if the two men weren't sitting next to each other when they could have easily done that as well.
Speaker 3: And there's another thing.
Speaker 4: They interviewed some of these former associates like Rob Walker, yep, like Eric Sherwin, like Tony Bobolinski, and through the course of those interviews, somebody told him there was a storage building that had a bunch of documents, a bunch of old laptops and things, papers and things like that that.
Speaker 2: Would prove they were telling the truth.
Speaker 4: They were telling the truth, and that Joe was involved. And they were never allowed to go into that storage building.
Speaker 3: They were tipped off when they Widen.
Speaker 2: Say today, you mean the Department of Justice tipped Hunter Biden off that the invigators and wanted to search that storage building.
Speaker 4: They tipped him off that they wanted to talk to him at his house in California and they wanted to, uh search his storage.
Speaker 2: Unit and look, if someone is guilty, if someone's a criminal. If you are investigating a drug dealer and you tell a drug dealer, hey, we want to search this warehouse at this location to see if you have drugs, what does drug dealer do?
Speaker 3: Yeah, he gets rid of the oven?
Speaker 2: Sure, Scots Sigano. Is there any law enforcement justification for telling the target of an investigation who you've got massive evidence of criminality. Hey, here's where we want to search to see if there's evidence of your criminality. And has anyone given you one you're investigating? Do they say, oh, yeah, we did this because like, what's there? Just let's play Devil's advocate. So they're saying, we were trying to what I mean, is there an argument?
Speaker 4: The one argument that they disclosed in the testimony to the Overset Committee was that the Deputy US Attorney Wolf said that the reason she wouldn't allow them to talk to Hunter Biden's grand Joe Biden's grandchildren, Hunter Biden's children who received wires and who were also subjects, they were righting And.
Speaker 2: Let me stop you there, Javis, because look, I can understand someone saying, Okay, maybe it's a little shady, a little problematic talk to kids, like talking to kids. I get it. But wait, these kids were getting money from the Chinese communists and Romanian foreign national All right, you've got little kids. Yeah, I'm going to ask you right now on the record on verdict time, right, your children received any money from the Chinese Communists? No, James, No, okay, Ukraine No. By the way, James, you have kids. Have your kids gotten any never?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: Seriously, who the hell does nobody unless you're money wandering right And by the way, these kids are little kids, yep, so they're not working for it. Is it fair to say these kids, in all likelihood have not done a meaningful service to the government of China.
Speaker 4: I doubt that the grandchild, who was in college at the time, did anything near of any value to receive a wire from a Romanian foreign national.
Speaker 3: I'd be willing to bet.
Speaker 2: Look, knowing most college kids, I'm not sure most college kids could find Romania that much less do something that they get paid for it. Can I ask you a question.
Speaker 1: I want to go back to when all this started, and I say this from the standpoint of Hunter Biden or Joe Bid made it clear over and over again when he was asked, I never talked to my son, I never talked to my other And then he said even doubled, I never talked to any family member by any business dealings period.
Speaker 2: Is that true? Is that true?
Speaker 3: That is not true. That's another lie.
Speaker 2: But so explain to every one that's a lie.
Speaker 4: Well Goldman representing Goldman from York inadvertently got the whistleblowers to admit. Today on the record, Jonathan Turley talked about this on Fox that they did have evidence that Joe had communicated with his son about at least one business dealing. But in the laptop there are pictures with all of his associates, several of them flew on Air Force two with Tim to the very countries where they right after they left, they started receiving wires.
Speaker 3: I mean, there's a.
Speaker 4: I said, This whole investigation is like tracking a bleeding bear through a snowstorm. There's so much evidence laying around along the way and every you know, there's a pattern here that would suggest that while Joe Biden was Vice president, he would go in and dangle foreign aid and foreign policy in front of these countries, and then when he left, weeks later or days later in some instances, his family would start receiving wires from foreign national.
Speaker 2: Well, and we've seen now it's broken recently that there was an email from a senior official at Barisma signing off on the contract with Hunter Biden that said the ultimate objective of this contract is to stop any investigation of the oligarch who owned Barisma. Just months after that email, Joe Biden flies to Ukraine, holds a billion dollars in American aid hostage, demands that the prosecutor investigating that oligark be fired. And as Joe Biden said on TV, yeah, son of a bitch, they fired him. He confessed on TV that he did that, brogged about it. That's the quid pro quo in Ukraine. It was Joe Biden, not Donald Trump. And there's zero dispute that Biden got him fired, and that he got him fired by holding a billion dollars in hostage.
Speaker 3: Biden's old words.
Speaker 2: So Biden's defense to this, as they say, well, the prosecutor wasn't investigating enough corruption, so he wasn't trying to protect the oligark. He wanted someone tougher. And yet just this week it's broken that the email and hunter Biden said we are paying you eighty three thousand dollars a month a million dollars a year to stop the investigations into the oligarch, which is precisely what Joe Biden did a couple of months later.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's right.
Speaker 2: How shocked were you when you found that out?
Speaker 3: I'm not shocked about anything.
Speaker 4: I think that Joe Biden has been selling access to our.
Speaker 3: Enemies for decades.
Speaker 2: I think that so long before Hunter was involved. So let me stop you on that. You said he's been selling access to our enemies for decades, that that, on the face of it, is an extraordinary statement.
Speaker 3: What's your basis for that basis is?
Speaker 4: You know, if you study Joe Biden like I have, Uh, he's always been cash strapped. Uh, he's never had a successful career in investing or anything like that. Then you look at the assets he's accumulated on a Senate salary, it's pretty pretty impressive.
Speaker 3: And you look at the upkeep to those assets. I believe that.
Speaker 2: If we you know, you're saying a classic corvette doesn't by itself.
Speaker 4: No, And you know the delare we're finding where many of these toys that at least Hunter had were purchased by foreign nationals. So that's a whole nother element of things of value received by the Bidens and the diamonds. Diamonds, a Porsche, vacations, free stays at hotels, travel women, all gifts from foreig national adversaries.
Speaker 2: I mean, is it a Costa Rica, This is China, that's right, But like these are in Russia.
Speaker 4: Soviets hate countries that we don't trade with. You know, the only thing we do is give them four and eight, that's you know. I mean, And look, I think that Obama knew this was going on towards the end. And I think that's why Obama didn't want Biden run for president.
Speaker 3: I don't think it had anything to do with his age. I don't think anything to do that with the gaff.
Speaker 1: I think he's never underestimated the ability for Joe bid daffod up.
Speaker 3: That's true.
Speaker 4: And look, they had to know what was going on with Ukraine. I mean that stinks to high heaven what was going on there? And Joe then then Bragg, he admitted he fired that prosecutor. The whistle blower has testified today. We're just now getting the Ukrainian money. But yes, Hunter Biden supposedly was getting paid fifty sixty thousand dollars a month as a director, but apparently they received millions of dollars, which goes back to that fee ten twenty three.
Speaker 2: Where they said they were Now what is it ten twenty three? We heard a lot of discussion about that, but what is.
Speaker 4: It A ten twenty three is A is a form where the FBI has a paid informant who comes in reports information that he's received.
Speaker 3: So the paid informant's like a spy.
Speaker 2: So the informant called or spoke to the FBI and said, we I have evidence that Joe Biden personally received a multimillion dollar bribe from the foreign national. Yes, and that got recorded in an FBI form.
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: Did that get investigated?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: And that's why Grassley has been upset about that. You're about to learn more from Senator Grassley and I about that ten twenty three form very soon.
Speaker 2: But the ten twenty three also alleges that there are seventeen voice recordings yes, between the Ukrainian oligarch, fifteen of them with Hunter Biden and two of them with Joe Bidens. Have you been able to figure out to those recordings exist as DJ or the FBI have them?
Speaker 3: All know, they don't know.
Speaker 4: You don't know they don't have them because they never investigated. And that's from sources within the FBI.
Speaker 2: Okay, because I've asked the FBI and they've under that they don't know what you're talking. They've refused to answer my question. They've said they never investigated it, so so you believe they didn't want to know.
Speaker 3: They just.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you about Chalk.
Speaker 1: If you are a guy dealing with a real medical condition that accountless other men are dealing with, and that is a drop in tasosterrum, you don't have to just sit there and feel weak and feel complacent. You can actually get up to a twenty percent boost in your testosterrum levels over ninety days. Yeah, all you got to do is see my friends at Chalk choq dot com. If you are sick and tired of feeling like you're losing your edge and you're ready to get back that strength and that focus and the energy that you used to have, then go to Chalk c choq dot com right now. Use the promo code Ben, and you're gonna get thirty five percent off all of your purchases for life. Yeah, thirty five percent off, So check them out. Chalk uses natural herbal supplements that are clinically proven to have game changing effects, like I said, on your energy, your focus, your mood, and that is why I've been taking them now and it works. Choq dot com. Use a promo code Ben, You'll get thirty five percent off your subscription for life. Check out the mail Vitality stack. That's what I've been taking. It works great. Chalk choq dot com. This goes back to Tony Biblinski for a second. If we go back in time, Tony Bobolinski went and sat down with the FBI right after he became public in the winning days of the presidential campaign. He did that press conference, the FBI finally met with him. What happened to Tony Bobolinski afterwards and all the intel he gave to the FBI If we got into the bottom of that yet or they do the same thing, I don't want to hear it. We don't want to know, because he said they never contact him again.
Speaker 3: Never did, never did.
Speaker 2: And by the way, David Wise, so the US attorney who the press says over and over and over again, was appointed by Donald Trump. So look, you know, well, I know, well the way US attorneys get appointed.
Speaker 4: The sad So well, in Kentucky, how US attorneys get appointed.
Speaker 2: Let's be clear, no US attorney gets appointed without the approval of both home state senators, at least one in Kentucky and in Delaware. There were two Home states senators, Tom Carper and Chris Coons. They're both Democrats. Joe Biden is the godfather of all Democrats in Delaware. So what it means is David Weiss had the sign off from both Democrat senators who are deeply, deeply loyal to Joe Biden, and so claiming, let's be clear, there's nothing in David Weiss's background that suggests he's a Republican. He's a Trump partisan. He voted for Trump, he supports Republicans, is all that right?
Speaker 3: That's right? And look, I mean this is a fact.
Speaker 4: McConnell has a big say and who gets appointed US Attorney Kentucky when you have Democrat presidents, whether it be Biden or Obama.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's just the way it works.
Speaker 2: And let me be clear, let me be clear in Texas, there are not US attorneys appointed without John Corny and me signing off. That's the way the Senate operates, That's exactly. And we have the ability to kill any US Attorney nominee. That's just the way the Senate operates. And so I want to read a few quotes from today that the whistleblowers testified to so Irs. Whistleblower Garris Shapley said, quote, the Delaware US Attorney's Office and DOJ handling the Hunter Biden tax investigation was very different from any other case in my fourteen years at the IRS. At every stage, decisions were made that benefited the subject of this investigation. How unusual is that?
Speaker 4: It's unprecedented? Unprecedented. I mean, we create an RS Tax Crime Division to go after tax chiefs, and you're not supposed to turn a blind eye to politically connect the tax cheat. But yet that's what happened here, and that's what the whistleblowers have testified. And I can tell you in the six months I've been investigating, we've been blocked from Treasury, We've been blocked by the FBI, We've been blocked by the Secret Service.
Speaker 2: By the way, is there a Democrat in the House that gives a damn about any of this, even off the recorders, whether the President of the United States received a bribe from a foreignational There's not I can tell you. In the Senate on Senate Judiciary, not a single Democrat has asked a single question about anyone. They do not care if Biden is guilty. Is that true in the House too, That's.
Speaker 1: True congressays, has anybody even like walking you behind the scenes, like, hey, I think this smells the high heaven.
Speaker 2: This is corruption. I'm a Democrat.
Speaker 1: I can't take the political risk because an have you send it to you behind the scenes.
Speaker 4: Behind the scenes, most Democrats wish Joe Biden would go home.
Speaker 2: Okay, so they understand the liability.
Speaker 4: Publicly question anything they've done pertaining to wrongdoing.
Speaker 2: All right, let me give you another quote again from Gary Shapley. Quote, investigators were not allowed to follow up on WhatsApp messages from Hudder Biden where he suggested he was sitting next to his father.
Speaker 4: And they could have proven that with GPS technology, it's not hard to determine.
Speaker 2: So there's an objective right answer, but they didn't want to know. Then, let me give another quote. IRS whistleblower Joseph Ziegler testified. Quote the US attorney in Delaware in our investigation was constantly hamstrung, limited, and marginalized by DOJ officials. Gary Shapley added, quote, the Justice Department allowed the president's political appointees to weigh in on whether to charge the president's son.
Speaker 3: Right, is that accurate? That is accurate?
Speaker 4: And what he was talking about were the US attorneys And there were other jurisdictions beside Delaware where they wanted to so DC in the Central Coast of California, d C in California, and those were US attorneys appointed by Joe Biden.
Speaker 2: And am I right that the attorney was personally a donor to Joe Biden and the Central District California US attorney was personally a donor to Kamala Harris.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure, but you would probably know that. So that's been publicly reported.
Speaker 2: That's both accurate and in both instances, Weiss wanted to bring charges in DC and the Central District of California. The reason that matters is the most egregious tax crimes that he committed were occurred in DC and Central dist California, and both of these political donors to Biden. Harris said, no, we won't bring those claims.
Speaker 3: That's right now.
Speaker 2: Look, one of the consequences of this testimony. Merrick Garland, Biden's Attorney General, testified under oath and from the United States Senate. Actually, in response to questioning from me, he said, there's no political interference whatsoever. And David Weiss, the US attorney is allowed to bring whatever charges he wants with zero interference. He lied to you, Senator, and lying under oath is a felon. And also the testimony the DOJ informed Hunter Biden when they were gonna interview him, and form Hunter Biden when they're gonna search the warehouse. All of that is obstruction of justice.
Speaker 3: That's true.
Speaker 2: As I view it. I want to see if you view it the same way. There are two and only two scenarios. Either the whistleblowers are telling the truth, in which case Merrick Garland has committed multiple felonies, or the whistleblowers are not telling the truth. And so Merrick Garland's entitled to defend themselves and maybe he can demonstrate what they're saying is false. But if what they're saying is true, we have an attorney general as a FELA.
Speaker 4: I think you're exactly right, and I think that more and more people in the House, are representatives, are realizing that. I think today was a pivotal moment. I think a lot of the moderate Republicans that get nervous when you talk about impeachment because honestly, a lot of our guys don't want to impeach because they don't have confidence it's a Senate will convict.
Speaker 2: Well, and the Senate won't. To be clear, the chances of the Senate convicting are zero. Why because there's not a single Democrat who will vote to convict, and it doesn't matter what the evidence is. So to impeach in the House takes a majority. If Republicans stand together, they'll do so. Though I'll predict if y'all impeach, whether it is Merrick Garland or Alajandro Mayorkas or Joe Biden, I'll predict you will not get a single Democrat who votes to impeach in the House. And when it goes to the Senate, I am certain it will not matter what evidence there is of Joe Biden personally receiving bribes from communists China. There's not a single Democrat who will vote to convict. But I think there is value nonetheless systematically putting this evidence in front of the American people. And I will say Speaker of the House Kevin McCarthy is said with regard to this information that if the evidence proves true, he believes the House will go down the road to impeachment.
Speaker 4: Did do you think that's right. Yes, we had that conversation today. So McCarthy watched our hearing great closely. He's given Jim Jordan and myself complete permission to do whatever we want. You know, when I do a subpoena, he has to sign off on the subpoena. I'm talking about Kevin McCarthy. Really yes, because.
Speaker 2: So that's did you know that person not see? This is this is what's the problem. And this is also why I love right yeah, because if there are ten people listening to this podcast who knew that, I'll be shocked. This is so for you to do a subpoena, can you do it yourself? Do you need all the members of your committee to vote for it or do you need How does that work? I have full subpoena authority. Okay, however, so Kevin can overrule you.
Speaker 4: Well, he has to sign His general counsel has to sign off on it because the subpoena will go to court and they're the ones that represent So.
Speaker 2: Every subpoena you've issued, Kevin signed off.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 4: He has never said no, and that's been the problem in the past. If you go back to darryl Isa Day's if you go back to Jason Chafit days. The problem they had in pursuing people via subpoena is the speaker at the time didn't want to sign off on their subpoena. So I will say this, Kevin McCarthy has never told me. No, he's never told him.
Speaker 2: George Ball all right, so let me say I got at least two more questions. Number One, you and I talked about we had lunch last week together, and you and I talked about at the time you weren't sure these whistleblowers were going to testify that. You said they were being pressured ferociously by Hunter Biden's legal teams, they were being threatened personally. Why do you think these whistleblowers testified and what does it say? What kind of risk are they taking by doing this?
Speaker 4: They have risked their careers, They have endured unimaginable criticism on social media and from you know, Democrat activists.
Speaker 2: Maybe they called a traitor to Democrats, even though they're both crats and career ir sid.
Speaker 3: They're proof that there are good federal employees.
Speaker 4: They're proof that there are people that work for the government, that that that stand for the Constitution and want to do what's right, and they obviously wanted to do that, or they wouldn't have blown the whistle. Initially, when they blew the whistle, they only planned on doing the transcribed interview, and whistleblower x Richter Ziegler never wanted to disclose his name because he knew that, you know.
Speaker 2: Like he really is risking his entire career going up and.
Speaker 4: Both of them, but they got so furious at the fact that that Abby Loyle, the lawyer for for Hunter Biden and Joe Biden, the attacks that he he leveled at them, the threats. The Biden legal team works with this group called Congressional Integrity Project, which is a dark money group that attacks me all the time they attacked Jim Jordan, they started attacking the whistleblowers, they started attacking the credit that pushed them. I said, you know what, we want to go public. We want the American people to hear it from us.
Speaker 2: And is there a single Democrat who's defended the whistleblowers who said, don't attack them for coming forward.
Speaker 4: No, there were some that were nicer than others, but there were some like Goldman in New York, who were just.
Speaker 3: Rearians.
Speaker 4: To those people, and it's it's it was sad to see because the Democrats claim they're the ones that get the backs of the federal employees.
Speaker 2: They're the ones that only if the federal employees stay partisan Democrats, you dare, okay, wrong.
Speaker 3: Whistle blawyers if they blow the whistle on.
Speaker 2: Republican Yeah, so let me ask you another question. All right, we're at mid July. What's next? Right, there's someone someone at home right now, someone driving to work, someone listening to this podcast, someone watching on YouTube. What's next in the next week, two weeks, three weeks, months, two months, three months? What should they expect? We're entering the deposition face. We want to depose some of these associates. We want to depose.
Speaker 4: Devid Archer Biden associates to be the associates, the ones that remember when I said the Robinson Walker account, they split that three million dollar wires three ways. We want to depose the people who were in on the splits with all these wires. Because none of the wires, not a single wire from a foreign country, went directly to Abiden, they will always funnel them through a fake company.
Speaker 2: So she went to a shell company and they want to go to another shell company.
Speaker 3: T sometimes two or three, sometimes just.
Speaker 2: One, and then eventually two end up with the Biden including grandkids, including Grant. But who was it the dog ever get any money?
Speaker 3: Haven't found that.
Speaker 2: I haven't found the dog yet. Who was it that said?
Speaker 1: To refresh everybody's memory that they knew they were sitting up all these show comings to the point where they said it take them to decade even figured out that.
Speaker 4: Was in the form ten twenty three, the FBI form where the Ukrainian oligarch bragged and said investigate it would take investigators ten years to find all the money that I wired the Bidenes because I did it through so many different bank accounts.
Speaker 1: In other words, they thought they were so good at this, professionals so smart. Even if you thought this happened, you wouldn't be able to figure out for a decade.
Speaker 4: And remember that was in twenty twenty, before anyone knew gout the shell companies, and before anyone knew about the money laundering. No one knew about that really until we brought it out.
Speaker 2: And by the way, if the Democrats had won five more house seats, no one would none of this. And you had a Democrat Speaker of the House, they'd still be investigating Trump. Nobody would know any of this. It'd be all Trump all the time. We wouldn't know about the suspicious actaty reports. We wouldn't know about the money laundering, we wouldn't know about the shell companies, none of this. The only reason we know anything is that we have an excruciatingly narrow majority of the House and you had subpoena power could start investigating this, and Jim Jordan could two the two of you together.
Speaker 3: That's true.
Speaker 2: I have a question.
Speaker 1: I got to ask because I want to know what countries so far you can name for sure. And there's one country that hasn't and talked about a lot, and that's Russia, say tuned, and there's money that came from Russia, Russian oligark.
Speaker 2: That the former yeah, yeah, yeah, a little yes. But you want to break news with this a podcast, you gotta you gotta show a little leg here, James.
Speaker 4: We have more bank records that we've received. We're working on a third memorandum. Uh they will show transactions from Ukraine and Russia.
Speaker 1: So my question on Russia's this Okay, hold on a second do you hear what you just said?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Russia, that's news. Yeah, Russia, Russia, Russia. We heard the name Russia. We heard the word Russia a gazillion times. Yes, all right, now it's true Russia.
Speaker 4: And there are other countries too, but I'll say that for us, for our friend on the Big Fox Show at nine o'clock.
Speaker 1: So there was Yeah, there was a question that I was asked the other day and when we were in Florida, and it was why is no one talking about the millions coming from Russia from the Russian oligarch, the former mayor of Moscow's wife. And the second question that I was asked, and I said, I would ask you this week, is why have those oligarchs not been sanctioned when other Russian ogarks have been sanctioned. That's because the war between Russia and Ukraine. These sanctions in the US, but they've been admitted from that list every time.
Speaker 2: Can you explain a little bit more about that?
Speaker 4: I think there are certain policy decisions that Joe Biden's made since he's been president that the only explanation can be because of the money as family received and the fact that those oligarchs sent the money to the Bidens, and they were the two oligarchs left off the sanctions list.
Speaker 2: Multiple times, right, because they keep updating.
Speaker 4: We would lead one to believe that the reason they were left off the sanctions list is because they had paid the Biden family in the past.
Speaker 2: So, James, how much does it cost to buy a US president?
Speaker 4: I would say at this point probably twenty million dollars?
Speaker 1: Wow, And what's the total amount that you guess based on what you're seeing? And this is I think a really important way to kind of in this and frame it moving forward. What is the total number of dollars over the decades that you think you guys can piece together Because you said, this has been going on with James Biden, the brother four decades.
Speaker 2: That has gone to the extended Biden family from foreig nationals.
Speaker 4: I mean, I feel like we'll be able to get to hit the twenty five million.
Speaker 2: Martin twenty five million dollars from foreign nations to Joe Biden and his family for nothing.
Speaker 3: Okay, you know the Democrats want.
Speaker 4: To throw up Jared Kushner and Donald Trump and Evanka Trump and look, I'm not defending the Trump at all, but here's what I know about Jared Kushner, Avoca Trump. Don't they had legitimate businesses?
Speaker 2: I know, own golf courses? I mean they actually do say they actually do things. Does Joe Biden Hunter Biden? Do they own a hotel anywhere they don't own? Do they own a golf course? Do they make a car? Do they manufacture widgets?
Speaker 3: Nothing?
Speaker 2: Have they ever had a business at a front door to it?
Speaker 3: Nothing? No, not that I faild.
Speaker 2: So their business is access. Well there is no artists now that's true, but it is on our gallery. But the only identifiable good or service they were selling is access in special favors from the big guy, right, and if you look at the WhatsApp, they were also selling protection from vindication punishment from the big Guy.
Speaker 4: One thing that I think is fascinating is the money they took from CEFC, the Chinese the Chinese Communist Party owned energy company. Yeah, it wasn't even energy company they were. They were just a holding company for the for the Chinese companiest Party. China has all this cash they want to invest in the United States. They want to invest in anything that they can get their hands on, whether it be manufacturing, whether it be energy, whether it be farmland, it doesn't matter. They they want to invest your money in the United State, but there are barriers to entry. So what CEO, and you're gonna hear some of these associates say that if we ever can drag them in and get them deposed. Is the purpose of CEFC was simply to use the Biden name to eliminate the barriers to entry. So the Chinese Commanist Party could buy farmland, could buy interest in energy drillers, to buy interest in Louisiane bents manufacturers.
Speaker 3: That's what they wanted to do. And the one thing that we have.
Speaker 4: By partisan agreement on in the House of Representatives is we want to block China from investing in the United States. But the Bidens they were willing to datafate. That's what Joe's business plan, That's what his retirement plan was. That's the thing that he was going to be ten percent owner and the big guy they were going to partner with. CEFC, by the way, helped them buy interest into everything that the Chinese put one hundred million dollars into Pen University's Biden said the truck where he that's where Joe Biden drew a salar for the four years he was It's.
Speaker 2: Also went in one of the many places he left classified doctor you know who else through a salary.
Speaker 3: There Tony Blincoln, really Blincoln.
Speaker 1: And Joe that again and reminder by who Tony Blinkon is and what he was doing before.
Speaker 4: Lincoln is the Secretary of State now and Joe Biden, we're both working for the PIE, the Biden Pen Center for Diplomacy.
Speaker 2: So being paid effectively by communists China.
Speaker 4: We think we've requested from the University of Pennsylvania where their money came from, and they haven't complied with our request yet.
Speaker 2: Wow, well you did that.
Speaker 4: Answer to the sports have shown they received forty to sixty million dollars in anonymous donations from China, and both Blincoln and Joe Biden were on the payroll there for the four years during the Trump presidency when Biden was in the private So.
Speaker 2: James, let me just say something, thank you for doing this, Thank you for being a bulldog on a bone, because look, you may think you're doing for the people of Kentucky, and you are, but you're doing this for people of Texas. You're doing this for the whole country, because the American people deserve answers to these questions. We deserve to know if our president is bought and paid for, if he is on the payroll of foreign nations, if he is selling favors to enemies of America. And I have to say, the evidence that's coming out every day suggests number one, that Merrick Garland, the Attorney General of the United States, committed multiple felonies. I believe the House of Representative should impeach him. I believe the Department of Justice should appoint a special counsel and begin investigating him, to prosecute him for lying under oath and obstruction of justice. And number two, the evidence you're developing suggest more and more that Joe Biden is personally corrupt in a way that undermines the rule of law fundamentally. And I hope we reach a point. Is there one Democrat in the House or Senate who cares if the President of the United States has been purchased by enemies of America? If there is, I haven't seen him or her yet. Maybe there will be. But your work laying out these facts. And let me say also to these whistleblowers, God bless them. I thank them. They showed courage. They risked their lives, their livelihood, their future employment. They put everything on the line that matters.
Speaker 3: They're great Americans.
Speaker 1: Congresson, thank you so much for everybody that's watching listening. We say this every time, but this is so important. Make sure you share this podcast with your family and friends. Make sure everyone sees this, everyone hears it. Please share it on social media.
Speaker 2: Wherever you are.
Speaker 1: Subscribe subscribe it that follow button as well.
Speaker 2: By the way, subscribe to YouTube and subscribe on audio as well. Because we do YouTube typically once a week, we do audio three days a week.
Speaker 1: Congresson, I have a feeling you're probably gonna have to do this again with us down the road if all this so, we'll do that as well. But again, thank you guys for watching, listening, and we'll see you back here in a couple of days. Let me tell you about our good friends of her, Patriot Mobile. If you've got to sell phone, and virtually everyone does, now, how would you like to be with a company that actually supports causes that you believe in with every single bill you pay and no extra cost to you. That's exactly what Patriot Mobile, the only conservative Christian cell phone provider in the country does. They take a portion of your bill every month when you pay your bill at no extra cost to you, and they support causes things like free speech and religious freedom. They protect the unborn children and protect the sanctity of life. They advocate and support the Second Amendment in our military, our veterans, our first responders. They do this with your dollars every month now. For years, big mobile companies have been dumping millions into leftist causes, including planned parenthood. If you don't want your money going there, then switch to Patriot Mobile. They also give you great, dependable nationwide coverage on all three major networks, so you get the best possible service in your area without the woke propaganda push by leftists working to destroy this country. So check out Patriot Mobile, Patriotmobile dot com slash verdict that's Patriotmobile dot com slash verdict or eight seven eight Patriot that's eight seven eight Patriot. Use the promo code Verdict. You'll get free activation and the best deals of the year. Question, keep your same cell phone number you have right now if you want to eight seven eight Patriot or Patriotmobile dot com slash verdict