Speaker 1: Welcome to the Rogue Recap.
Speaker 2: Hot takes, cold facts, and zero respect for the official narrative.
Speaker 3: Sit back, roll your eyes, and let's recap rogue style.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, what is up you guys. It's Linda here with the Rogue Recap. It is Tuesday, August eleventh. It's actually my birthday today. Can you believe that? And I decided the best way to celebrate my birthday was to do a show and tell you about all the people that I think need to get punched right in the face. And I think that really the best birthday present for me would be to do that. I am out of my mind, absolutely apoplectic about what is going on right now. And what I mean by that is, we finally have proof, We finally have recordings, We finally have data from all these assholes during COVID that lie to us every single day and told us to take the vaccine, and they knew that it could kill the unborn, they knew it could kill a pregnant woman's baby, and they told those women to take it. Imagine how sick, how driven you have to be in your desire for power to tell pregnant women to take something that they know could kill the unborn. Now, I will tell you first and foremost children are a gift from God. It may not feel like that every single day when you're raising them, but when you look at your children, it is the most important job you will ever have is to be a parent and to work very hard at being that. And anybody who's a parent who actually gives a shit goes exactly what I'm talking about. And what I will tell you firsthand is that when you are a parent and you love that child, you would do anything to protect that child. But imagine being pregnant. Now, let's say you're somebody had a really hard time getting pregnant. Maybe you used IVF, maybe you had lost a child before, and then you got pregnant again. Maybe this is this was like, you know, I don't know your fifth kid, who knows? It doesn't really matter. All that matters is that these people decided you didn't matter, your baby didn't matter. Not only didn't you matter, but it was interesting to them. It was data. You were a statistic You were a data point that they could gather and then they could say, oh, I guess we were right. You know, we thought that that might be a problem and now we know. And what's sick to me is over the past two two and a half weeks for people who truly were unable to come to grips with the lies that are being told. Because if you're like me, you've been against the vaccine. You knew COVID nineteen was a lie, you knew this as one giant control sigh up, you knew all of that, right, But then there's a lot of other people who didn't. There's a lot of people. It's interesting. They they hate the government, they hate the control, they hate the power. But when something happens and they say that it's bigger than all of us, right, then suddenly it was like, no, no, we trust the government. We believe them. They have our back. Why would you think that? Why would you think the government has your back? What has happened in the last I don't know, one to two decades that says to you, ah, yes, things are going great, they're doing a bang up job. I mean really like, there's just nothing right. And I think the problem that I struggle with is, if you've ever been to any government facility, for example, the Social Security Office, the DMV is a real good one, getting your passport at the post office, any of these things. These are all government run organizations, and if you're like me, you have waited in these locations for hours upon hours because well, there's a few reasons. Number one, they're filled with illegal migrants who don't know how to speak the language, who hold things up because they have no idea what's happening. They're getting some sort of welfare benefits, they're getting some sort of information, they don't know how to do anything, so it takes an extra long time. And then regular people like you and me, who are like I just came in to get my passport done, or I need a new ID photo take in, or I need to update my last name on my license, simple simple things suddenly take you hours. Not only that, but because most of people working at these government facilities know that they are paid for a certain amount of hours eight thirty to four thirty, Right, okay, fine, those are your hours. Whether they get your work done or not doesn't matter to them. They will get paid no matter how much or how little work they do. Now, to mention the fact that it's typically a very unpleasant experience, there's nobody that's coming into these locations and saying, man, I love being here. These guys are so nice. I've literally never said that, not once.
Speaker 1: Nope.
Speaker 4: And it's funny too, because people are so used to being treated terribly that they don't even notice it. They're like, oh, I didn't think that was that bad. I'm like, oh my god. We're just on a downhill trajectory and basic human to human interaction, which I think is why when we start to see the crazy, we say things like I don't want to get involved. I just want to go home, I don't want to bother whatever it is, right, like, that's our thing. It's the same thing that happened during COVID, and suddenly people forgot the way that all of these various government entities were run, which is terribly and they were like, no, no, no, they got us. I was like, and you know, Trump was president for part of COVID, and then the second half where it got really bananas was Biden obviously, But at the end of the day, in my opinion, our governments and our executive offices are not really just run by the talking head in the seat. Right. Maybe when it was Biden, we knew it was the auto pen and on all the various deep stated operatives and the careers in our government that were definitely running the show. When Trump was president, it was different, right, because Trump was an anomaly. Trump was elected by the American people because we wanted something different. We wanted to step away from the status quo and get our nation back to what it once was, you know, and for a long time, I really believe that. I mean, I am definitely not one hundred percent happy with the way that Trump is running the country right now. The focus on things that are the focus and the effort and the energy on things that matter is lacking. Then that's an understatement. And we'll get into that in a second, because I have comments on the Save Act and the fact that these Republican assholes went home for five weeks. Five weeks, guys, I want you to ask yourself, when was the last time you had five weeks off? If ever, I know, I've never had it. I can't even I can't even imagine not working for five weeks. That sounds crazy, because it is, right. I mean, there's two types of people. They get five weeks off members of Congress, right, and billionaires. That's it because they own things and people do things for them and they don't have to work anymore. But I digress. So these are the things that are making me super angry. Number one is the fact that we're getting all this information out about Fauci and we're still not doing the right things. This guy should be in prison. And what's interesting is Senator Rampohl is really the only one leading the charge. You know, now, he sucked on the Save Act, no question, didn't do shit for the American people there, which is pretty pathetic. And a big part of why he did that is because he hates Trump and he didn't want to give him. You know, I guess the feather in his cap. Okay, fine, so you played politics and you fucked the American people. Congrats, good for you. But I am happy about what he's doing with Fauci, right because even though it discussed me how he handled himself, if he can get Fauci to go to prison, I'll be happy with that, right Because clearly the Senate does not believe that they work for the American people. So my anger and my discuss for them really doesn't do anybody any good, doesn't do me any good, gives me a lot of adjia, and they could give a shit less right because again, five weeks of vacation. Guys. So when we think about Fauci and we think about the fact that he knew that these shots were going to kill infants, he knew that the mothers the pain that they were about to go through losing a baby. You know that that pain of losing a baby is so real and it stays with you for the rest of your life. You never ever ever get over it. I don't care if your baby was one day old or your baby was you know, born, and you had a little baby for I don't know, six months a year, but when you have a baby and your baby dies, it just stays with you forever. And these miscarriages where you're you know, your four months pregnant, you're five months pregnant, you're six months pregnant, and then you lose a child. You think to yourself, I am never going to get over this, and you're right, you're not. And I think that's one of the most important things that you learn when you go through loss like that is you will never get over it. Time will ease the intensity of what you feel. You know, there'll still be good days and bad days, but you definitely, you never forget. And I personally would like to see Fauci pay for all the pain that he has caused so many people, mothers and fathers alike. And like I said, new moms, moms having their fifth baby, moms who went through IVF, whatever it was, they all deserve their day in court, and they deserve to see this little piece of shit go to prison. And let me be very clear, he shouldn't go alone. Rachel Wolenski, who was the head of the CDC, she needs to go with him. I don't remember. I don't know if you remember this woman, but she did a ton of media, Like every time you turned around, she was on take the shot, take the shot, that vaccine is safe. Shut up, no, it's not. At what point do you not have some semblance of your soul that says, holy shit, I'm killing people. They just don't have it. They have some sort of strange ability to look past the death and say it was all in the name of science. And I don't know how much they got paid. I don't know what the negotiations were between these scumbags and the pharmaceutical companies, but they all need to go down. While I hate Fauci and I think he is a pompous blowheart, and he is. There is something about these other people that worked with him that think they're all going to get off. I want them all to go down. And you know, we have the new head of the NIH, doctor Bodicharia, and he's incredible. He was one of those doctors out during COVID and he always stayed true. He was very honest the entire time. He was not supportive of the vaccine, He was not supportive of rom did severe, He was not supportive of any of these strange things they were saying they were coming up with to help you with the cytokine storm and all this other bullshit. There were like three things that you really needed to do. You needed to take zinc, ivermectin, and hydroxy chloroquin. So what did they do. They got rid of all the hydroxychlorquin. They told you ivermectin was for horses and that zinc didn't do anything and you didn't need to take it because it was hard on your stomach. Meanwhile, literally, if you had taken any combination of those things within the first five days of contracting COVID, you would have felt markedly better. Am I a doctor?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 4: Do I have common sense? And did I witness this time and time again during COVID because I was part of that enclave of people who said, hell no, not my body. Yeah, I saw it a lot. I saw a lot of people take ivermectin and hydroxy clurquin. I was one of them, and I helped as many people as I could. And you know what, they didn't die, They didn't get sick. My kids didn't get sick. My kids didn't take that stupid shot. They also don't take the stupid flu shot. I never heard of anything so dumb in my entire life. Take the flu shot? Why? Oh, so you don't get the flu?
Speaker 1: Oh? Really?
Speaker 4: How does the flu shot work? Well, we inject you with five different strains of the flu because we don't know which strain it's going to be, and then hopefully it's one of the ones we gave you, and then when it comes around, you don't get it because you have immunities to it. Why don't I just take my chances, see if I get it, and then if I do, God forbid, then I'll build natural immunity. How about that? Isn't that the same shit, the hell are you doing? You're putting the flu into your body on purpose. You know who gets the flu. You know who gets sick the people who take the shot every single time. How many times have you met people and they say, oh, I'm not feeling good today, I just got my flu shot. It's so dumb and I really you have to start to ask yourself, like, are people just not independent thinkers? Or is it this idea of I have to be part of the herd? Right? That was actually one thing that was missing during COVID Because they locked everybody in their house. We weren't able to get herd immunities. We weren't able to build up that resistance by being around one another. And what were all the things they stop?
Speaker 6: Guys?
Speaker 4: Think about it. They stop school, they stopped work, they stop church. What was open? Big box stores, Walmart, Costco, BJ's, what wasn't open the gym? What was open? Liquor stores? Tell me again how the government is helping you? Tell me again that the government gives one one shit about you. They don't. And once you realize that, you start to understand you have to question everything. The whole idea that people who ask questions are anti vax or tinfoil hats or conspiracy theorists. I was saying the other day to somebody, I say, you know the difference between the crazies and oh my god, you were so right is like five years, because you figure COVID was like twenty twenty, right, It really kind of came around in twenty nineteen, and then like March or twenty twenty, everybody lost their shit. They started walking around like everybody was like on Gray's Anatomy, we all had our doctor's masks on. It was so insane because I wouldn't wear a mask. I was constantly fighting with people like you're spreading the virus you don't have a mask on. I'm like, are you insane? Do you think the bandana wrapped around your face is stopping a global pandemic? Can we just take a minute, Can we just get inside this little brain viewers that's knocking around in your skull, and can you really tell me that at this moment, what you're thinking is this global pandemic is wiping out millions of people. That's what they're telling you, right, They're showing you all this sigh up footage on your TV and then you think you're gonna put this pizza cloth across your nose in your mouth and you're stopping it. Holy shit, guys, these were the arguments. You were happening right, this six foot stamp six feet apart, and people were like neurotic about it. And then you say, well, what if it's airborne, why why are we standing six feet apart? I don't I don't understand. And it was like, stop it. You're questioning the science. I'm like, I don't know. When I was a kid, we did experiments in science class because we were hypothesizing and we had a thesis and we were asking questions what a novel idea? And suddenly all that went away, right, So okay, so I'm down my rabbit hole. Here we go. So we have Fauci in the next cut, and then Wolenski telling you that it is safe to take this vaccine while you're pregnant. Just take a listen. This is twenty twenty one.
Speaker 7: However, when you look at the unvaccinated versus the vaccinated, there is absolutely no increased risk of that. So because of that, the CDC and the a COG, the American College of Obstetrics and gynecology who used to say it is okay for them for pregnant women to get vaccinated, to change now and say it is recommended pregnant women get vaccinated. So it's really one of those things that's kind of not a close call. It It is pretty clear that pregnant women should get vaccinated.
Speaker 4: So let's think about this. It's changed from you should to it's recommended. Who's recommending it? Who changed it? Why is it being changed? What was so important to these demonic satanic people that they had to go after the unborn? So I guess this shouldn't surprise me, right, because literally yesterday Mara Healy, who's the governor of Massachusetts. We already know right that this woman is a rabbit, anti American, we love illegals, YadA, YadA, YadA. Right, gave away jobs, housing, you name it, to the illegals, you know, having homeless and veterans out on the street, because that served her purpose. So she yesterday signs this bill into law that says the state doesn't have a gestational age women anymore. Women can murder their babies up to nine months. And all these women are around her. She's got these white coat dumb broads standing around like they actually practiced medicine. And then we have, you know, a bunch of other women who look like they are so excited, so excited, so thrilled to kill their baby at nine months. Can't wait. Great day for women. Yay. Think about how sick that is, right, It starts to make sense that these liberals in the medical professions and in the medical fields would feel the same way because they don't value life. They have no fear of God, they have no fear of what comes next. I think the only satisfaction that I get out of learning all of these things that all of these people truly did all the things that we thought they did, but now it's just come to light is twofold number one. I get to say I told you so, which I thoroughly enjoy. I really do. I thoroughly enjoy saying to people who said there was no harm and that people who didn't take the vaccine were the problem. I mean, think about all the things that these people said when they were mad because you didn't take the vaccine. Think about all of the TV hosts and the celebrities who said we shouldn't be allowed to go out and if we get sick, we shouldn't be allowed to go to the hospitals. How many people died because they couldn't get heart transplants or kidney transplants, or treatment when they were having a heart attack because they didn't get the vaccine, because the hospitals didn't care about the negative reactions that their systems would have had with the various spike proteins that were in the vaccine. All they cared about was knowing that you had a vaccine card and you were up to date. They didn't give a shit what that vaccine was doing to you, your body, or your specific medical condition. So this whole idea right back to it with what I'm talking about right now. You can kill your baby up to nine months because my body, my choice. Meanwhile, there's a little body inside of you, and the only difference between my body my choice is that my body, once you take it out of your body, is its own entity. What rights does that baby have? Do you really not believe that that baby? You really don't believe that baby has a right to live? You think that having an abortion at nine months is not murder? I promise you that the deepest, dark, most painful parts of hell await you, because there is nothing more precious and more innocent than the unborn. Our whole job in life is to pro create, take care of those beautiful little babies, and teach them what they need to know so that they can survive in this god forsaken world and potentially make a difference to make it better. Right, that's what normal people think. And then you see these dumb broads standing around this stupid ass governor cheering on the murder of the unborn, and then you understand why people believed, Oh, yeah, you know what I should I should take the vaccine and everything's going to be fine. I should believe these demonic people when they tell me it's not going to hurt my baby. How the hell do you know it's not going to hurt my baby? This is a brand new vaccine. You tell me it hasn't been tested anywhere. That was the other thing. You have all these people saying it's been tested, We've we've had sample groups. What was the sample group?
Speaker 7: You know?
Speaker 4: Some of those sample groups had as little as two to three kids in them when they were saying it was safe for children. And I was one of those people, you know, my kids didn't get the vaccine. My kids were not there. And then they would say, but your kids are gonna spread it. Lah. Oh, really, well, your kid got the vaccine. So why do you care. If you believe that the COVID nineteen vaccine is that effective and that amazing and that much of a miracle drug, that it is going to protect you against the global pandemic, why the hell do you care about my little boy, my daughter, whoever taking this vaccine. You're protected, right, I'm the one who us to worry. But that wasn't the way it worked. Because people, once they go down that rabbit that rabbit hole, they want you to come with them. They want to say, look, we're all in it together. But we weren't. There were a bunch of us who did not run to Costco and buy thirty nine packs of double roll toilet paper. I didn't understand that. I don't know about you. I thought it was very strange. And then I hear things like people taking vaccines when they have pre existing conditions or they're pregnant, and I think to myself, I can't imagine being that much under the thumb of anyone that I can't independently, think from myself and know that's not a good decision. So all of that to say, here is Rachel Lensky, head of the CDC, saying the exact same thing as Fauci.
Speaker 3: Importantly, no safety concerns were observed for people vaccinated in the third trimester or safety concerns for their babies. As such, CDC recommends that pregnant people received the COVID nineteen vaccine.
Speaker 4: So let me just give you a little bit of information here. The press conference is that this woman gave in twenty twenty one talking about what was going on with this vaccine being safe and effective for women. Was one one week or couple weeks after receiving information that showed fetus is dying due to exposure to the vaccine. Not even not even just you know, the vaccine being injected into the mother's body, but exposure. Right. I have a really close friend, he's a great guy. His wife was five months pregnant. He went and got the shot. He didn't want to get it, but his wife made him get it. And he and I talked about it, and I said, do not get that shot. Do not do it. I'm begging you. He went and got it. His wife didn't get it, which was interesting because she wanted him to get it. His wife didn't get it. He did. He came home. And you've heard about this virus shedding, right, this vaccine shedding, where your body is somehow shedding elements of the vaccine that's inside of you and can affect people around you, whether by intercourse or being near one another. It's a very strange thing, and it's called shedding. I guess that's what happened to them, and their baby died, right, And he always wondered if that was what happened because he was near her, he was sleeping in the same bed, and he believed them. And then you find out that these people were exchanging text messages and emails and notes about all of the negative information that they were getting back, that people were getting myocarditis, that people were getting periocarditis, that people were having strokes, getting Bell's palsy. They were manipulating the vere's data. The vers data is a website where you go and you put in if you've had a negative reaction to a vaccine, and you can put in what the vaccine was, what when you got at the badge the information on there, and it's supposed to help people start to track Oh gosh, something must be wrong here, let's take a look. But these people didn't want any part of that. They didn't They started to delete the negative information that was coming in on those platforms, and then you have people like Batacharia. Now, he was just interviewed the other day because the President had a press conference with the Health and Human Services Secretary RFK, who was talking about justice changing the vaccine schedule, making sure that we get all of these vaccines away from our children, away from our perfectly born little babies who are getting twenty seven shots upon entering the world and getting aluminum and all these other terrible things in their system. I mean, it's like, really, guys, we're giving infants hep B shots. Are they going into the alleyway immediately to shoot up at such a crock of shit? Anyways, so Badataria was asked the question about how he feels about what's coming out about Fauci, what he knew and when, and this is what he said just a couple days ago in the White House.
Speaker 5: The new text release from doctor Fauci's phone seems to be a different message privately than what he was telling publicly about the vaccine and pregnant women.
Speaker 8: I mean, I'm really glad that his words now can be heard by the American people, and I share your concern. I think that when you have a new product like the COVID vaccine was back then, you should be careful with pregnant women. And it's shocking to me that that he was sharing private thoughts and that he could when he was out on public and he was not in public a lot, he didn't share those private thoughts with the American public. I mean, to me, the big problem now is really how do you restore trust in public health? How do you restore trust in science? And you know, that's what I've been working toward a day, and I aged to really shift toward a transparent regime where there's scientific debate, scientif discussion, no debates off limits, and I fully expect there to be people that disagree with me. And when I learned that I'm wrong, I'm going to tell the American public that I'm wrong. We have to turn the page from that.
Speaker 5: And that and you have the job that he once had that puts pregnant women in a really bad position. You're withholding information from them, giving them a recommendation that could potentially harm their baby. I don't know the process when you're the director of something like the n A n IH, but if you have reservations, shouldn't the public know those reservations.
Speaker 8: I mean, especially for something like the COVID shots, which were brand new back then. I mean, and Tony Fauci was was a major figure in trying to get those those COVID shots off, you know, past the finish line. He owed the American public sum transparency regarding his honest thoughts. You know, generally it's the FDA that regulates products and checks for side effects and so on. The NIH develops the science that that produces the new vaccines. There's usually like a you know, one lane and another lane. Tony Fauci, in some sense, was out of his lane push and then then use that power to tell tele American one thing when when he really thought another the new.
Speaker 4: So he's really putting it on the line there. He is calling Fauci on his bullshit, and he is explaining that he is not going to let him off the hook. And I have to say, it really gives me such piece to know that this man works in the current administration, and that he cares more about the American people than he does about what happens next and what where his next paycheck is coming from. You know, the entire time through this whole process, he has been so incredible, truly when it comes to this, and I wish I knew him. I wish I could thank him personally. I don't, but just an incredible human being. And again we're looking at someone like doctor Fauci, who was covering up data that was at his disposal that he knew that the miscarriage rate was over eighty percent in women who received the mRNA COVID vaccine in their first trimester. I mean, if you think about it, Nick Sorder said this, He called it the abortion shot, and they knew they were doing this. Eighty one percent miscarriage rate when given in the first trimester. Just think about that and think about all the other problems. Right these women are taking these shots, they're breastfeeding, they're just giving their babies all this poison. That's what they wanted the whole time. And now we finally have an opportunity to right the wrong. We finally have an opportunity to have this guy held accountable. And you know what, I want his wife to go too, because she knows everything and he knows, you know, ram Paul explains, He's like listen. Fuci admitted the concerns about the COVID vaccine side effects associated with miscarriage and the first trimester in his own text messages to other people on his team. Ram Paul has the text messages. He knew, he knew that people were going to lose their babies, and he didn't care, and he still doesn't. He cares more about himself, and he cares more about what happens next to him. And he even went so far as to say that over twenty thousand pregnant women were vaccinated with no red flags. I'm like, statements like that are so infuriating when you really think about it, because to say there's no red flags means that you've followed up, means that you've talked to those women, means that you've done some kind of work to see where they're at. A day later, a week later, a month later, you know, damn well, they didn't do that. They had people coming in and getting these shots. And let me ask you another question. When in our history have we ever been given vaccines for free with no hidden agenda? Truly? Think about that. They just released the report. I think it was two weeks ago. I was telling my mom about this with regard to the polio vaccine and how they found out now that that vaccine was full of all of these strange properties that now have been tracked to these very strange cancers that hadn't existed prior to people getting the polio vaccine. So here we are, thirty forty years later and we're able to say, oh, yeah, by the way, the reason why you're sick or you got this or you got that is because the polio vaccine is in your system and they injected you with that. So all these people were able to track it back to these badges of vaccines. This isn't a new tactic at all. If they're giving it to you for free because they want you to be healthy, then where the hell is the cancer cure? Where's that? Why is it all of a sudden that people are trying something different for cancer like ivermectin and fembendazol and mem bendasol and using various other supplements to help those medicines work in your body. How come we never heard about those before? And why is it every time we do they tell you, yeah, but that's not a safe bet. That's alternative medicine, and it's not approved by the FDA. Let me tell you something, I am more inclined to do something that is not approved by the FDA. I gotta be honest with you. Even right now, with all the MAHA movement and RFK and Trump, they got a lot of scary people in there, they're still not doing one hundred percent on getting all these lunatics out of government. These are people that are sick on power, They are sick on money, and they are in bed with the lobbyists and big pharma every day all day. If they're telling you to take a vaccine, you better bet your ass they're getting a check, no question about it. All right, let's move on to other assholes. There's so many. So I'm not going to spend a ton of time on this, just because we spend so much time on Fauci, But we got to talk about what is going on with Mom, Donnie and Sayed and Hassan. Let's be very clear about one thing. All these guys are Muslim what do Muslims do they practice takiya? Who do they practice takia on non Muslims? That means anybody, okay, not just white people, not just black people, not just Indian people, not just Jews, not just Asians. Any non Muslim is prime meat for them to practice takia. Takia is the art of lying to you, making you think they're one of us, and they're not. So you have people like this Abdul Sayed asshole right out in Michigan. And let's be very clear, everybody keeps calling him doctor, doctor, doctor. This guy went to school for medicine, never ever took his medical residency, never treated to patients never, Okay, So he is a doctor on paper and that's it. Literally does not know how to do anything with patients or actually prescribe or administer medical care. He has never done it. So I'm super happy that you went to the you know Oxford. You're a Rhodes scholar blah blah blah, and you're a great, you know, academic and you are BookSmart. Congratulations, good for you. You're not taking care of me and my kids when we're sick, so nobody really gives a shit that you have. You know, doctor in front of your name, like it's congratulations, you've got more school death than somebody else. I this guy is so dangerous and if you've seen some of his videos, the way he dances, I'm not sure he plays for the team he claims he plays on. Believe that there for a minute, But now he's attacking football, talking about toxic masculinity. I'm like, eh, I think I might be right about this. Take a look. Listen to this guy crushing one of the greatest all time American pastimes.
Speaker 1: Football is very much associated with a you know, particularly masculine and oftentimes toxic, toxically masculine culture, and so much of it was about you wanted to be able to get back up and play for your team, and you you really aren't allowed to show pain or vulnerability. That's part of the sport.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I guess you wouldn't know anything about that. You wouldn't know anything about pain. You only know about causing pain, lying to people, controlling people, dominating people, because that's what your religion calls for, and that's what your pompous, blowhard personality calls for. So okay, fine, we'll move on with that. Then we have Mom, Donnie, this is an old clip of Mandamie. You actually hear the way he's talking. He sounds younger and he still has an accent. Take a listen.
Speaker 6: I think that with The interesting thing about our communities here is I think that minority communities, because we have never had representation, were tied much more to identity. White communities they've had representation forever, and so for them, their tie is a little less identity and a little more ideology. And so what I mean by that is, we have a lot of voters here who think of themselves first as progressive voters, and so we reach out to them speaking about our platform, our progressive platform. And you're very right that you need someone in the middle to be a validator, someone to tell them to trust us, believe in us. We've had that with Tiffany Caban and Cynthia Nixon.
Speaker 4: So he's telling you that he is coming out, he is lying to you, to trick you, to bring you into his world, because he feels like they need to be louder, they need to be in control, and they need to tell you whatever they got to tell you so that you believe them do what they want, so that they can then flip the script because they don't feel like they're represented enough. Are you kidding me? There is so much upside down nonsense about representation and DEI and everything else. If we could just even the playing field a little bit and stop talking about the color of our skin and the meritocracy required to actually do some of the jobs and the representation needed in this country, we'd be a lot better off, I'll tell you that much. We would be a lot better off. And finally, tonight, the last asshole of the group, last but not least, is a San Piker very upset today that his own mother has told the media that he is in love with China.
Speaker 2: Nate Turkish for mom, Sedev says she shares Piker's politics with a few exceptions. I'm not in love with China like.
Speaker 4: He is, he tells me.
Speaker 2: Dude, I swear to god, my family everyone is a op. They really need to learn what to say and what not to say jokingly or unjokingly to reporters. And I've literally had to sit them down and have long conversations with them. But my mom, anytime there is anytime there's a reporter, anytime there is a reporter, she yaps for seven hundred hours with the reporter while I'm here live streaming. I have no control over what she's saying, but she loves. They're not pr trained at all. They don't know how to they don't know how to talk to journalists, they don't know what the say of journalists, and they will literally just be like, here, let me show you photos of him in diapers. It's crazy, Nate.
Speaker 4: So Hassan is upset because his mom told the truth. I get it. That's awkward, right, because this guy's practicing takia all day long. This guy could give a shit less about America. He was raised in Turkey, moved back here when he was eighteen. His mother had him here. He's essentially an anchor. Baby, goes back, raised in Turkey, comes here for college. Now he's as liberal as they come. Hates America. Has a picture of nine to twelve oh one behind him, talks about how the United States deserved nine to eleven. Talks about how he can't wait for the Democrats socialists of America to take over the nation and destroy capitalism. And oh, by the way, did I mention he's a millionaire and isn't giving away his money It's funny how that works, isn't it. We're going to do a whole show on Hassan Piker soon, just so we can blast him out of the water like nobody else is, because I feel like it, and because he sucks so bad. You are listening to the Rogue Recap. I am Linda MacLaughlin. Thank you for tuning in. Please find us online Roguerecap dot com, at Rogue Recap at Linda Mick Moan. Thank you guys for listening. God bless y'all. Be careful out there. We'll see Tomark