Speaker 1: A.
Speaker 2: Hi, everybody.
Speaker 1: Welcome to the Renee sab Sens Podcast, although I'm starting to think we should just.
Speaker 2: Call it the pot Tubsy Podcast.
Speaker 1: Welcome to day what the hell day day even? Well, no Day eight because we stay nine tomorrow. But as we started on.
Speaker 2: Sunday, should we kick talking at the same time?
Speaker 1: It's day eight is now finished. It's day nine tomorrow.
Speaker 3: But that's not true. It's we started on Sunday and today Sunday. Those are seven days or am I crazy?
Speaker 2: No? You're right? Okay, Look here's the bottom line.
Speaker 1: Hi, everyone, We're going to get into what happened today and what's happening in the background. I don't know if you can hear it is still the med sorry, the rube Lev demon Or match, which is.
Speaker 2: For Love in the fifth.
Speaker 1: So we're gonna do our podcast because we have to go to bed at some point, and we're gonna let you know what happens in that match.
Speaker 3: And just a little f yi from the side note, it's for zero for rub Leff and the fifth. However, he started to cramp exactly three points ago, so we keep an eye on we'll see what happens.
Speaker 1: All right, Let's start with the guys Novak six love six love six three six three Djokovic, I mean, are you kidding me? Like he made Manorino look like a junior today. Although having said that, Manorino's played back to back to back five set matches, the chances of him doing anything of importance today against Novak was about zero point zero percent, which is pretty much what we got.
Speaker 3: But the worst part about that is it felt like he wasn't playing that bad. The first to say, true, he just lacked that extra substance and he can't really put away, you know, he doesn't have like a he has to outplay the other guy.
Speaker 2: And Novak didn't miss.
Speaker 1: No, I didn't miss, He didn't miss, and he knows what the guy's all about. Right, Oh my god, rube Lev is redlining right now because he knows he's choking.
Speaker 2: I mean not choking. The cramp is the choke of the muscle, that's exactly right.
Speaker 1: So anyway, so Novak looks absolutely incredible today, Like, you know, he's still not one hundred percent. There's no question he still has a call. He's talked about it. He sounds like he's not one hundred percent. We've all heard him in the interviews.
Speaker 2: But having said that, absolutely flawless.
Speaker 3: Well, and I remember yesterday at the podcast Wmer, I said, I'm getting the feeling that he's aiming to peak in the second week, which is incredible for me that.
Speaker 2: You are that confident.
Speaker 3: No confident, of course, but he can be confident, right, but also that good that you that you know, I can be at thirty forty percent for still we get still in. And I asked him about this. I interviewed him today and I asked him about this, and he said, yeah, you're absolutely right.
Speaker 2: Of course that's not a guarantee that I will win it.
Speaker 3: But but if you decide to play Davis Cup at the end of the year, it doesn't give you a lot of time to recover your body. So you have to make a compromise somewhere. And that was the compromise he was he was willing to take. And I thought there was like there was a fascinating insight into his planning.
Speaker 1: You know how old he is comparative to Janick Sinner because and we'll get into Yanick, but I interviewed Yanick after he won today and Janick said he couldn't wait to play again and he goes and I know, it's only been a month and a half. I couldn't wait to play again. I was like, oh my god, what do you mean Yanick's Internet?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yanick Cinterneta. But anyway, well we'll get into Yannick's match.
Speaker 1: But Novak goes up now against Taylor Fritz, who just played fantastic.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, since he.
Speaker 3: Was so I don't think, and I've seen him win Indian Welles like I saw all three matches of his the quarters, semis and final, and I thought he played so well there. But this is the best I've seen him play. I think Taylor because he was coming to the net at times, I know, And he was always an amazing bass striker. He was always an incredible competitor, but there was something extra today.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I mean, you know, he and I've had a couple of funny conversations of late about his inability to want or his not inability, but his what's the word. He doesn't want to come into the net, he doesn't want a volley, he doesn't trusty his resistance.
Speaker 2: Thank you, my friend, who English is not your first lane, that's my third leg. But you you're welcome speak better English than me.
Speaker 1: But his resistance to wanting to come into that it's like the net is kryptonite to him. And I'm like, if I had that forehand, and frankly, if you had my volleys, you'd be really good, but he is, Or if I had his forehand, I would have been good. But but he just the fact that he's aware of needing to come into the net. Because when you play the players like Sits a pass, especially sits a pass with his backhand, if you can come in on his backhand, you're gonna win a lot of points. So if he's less resistant to coming into the net and work on it. And he first thing he said to me today when I saw him, I say, well done, dude. You know He's like, hey, did you see me coming in? So he's aware of it, knows And I said, listen, the more.
Speaker 2: You do it, the more comfortable you become.
Speaker 1: And you may miss some, but you will make more than you miss if you keep coming in. And so I think that's super important for him to keep coming into the net, because you don't want to keep playing five set matches that you're playing fifty ball rallies fucking crazy.
Speaker 2: Well and with him. What I really liked it.
Speaker 3: He stuck with it through the end of the match, and the dividends paid off in the end. Sometimes when you play a match, especially in a best of five, you make tactical investments in the beginning stages of a match, they payoff much later. They pay off in the most stressful moments when the other one is feeling the pressure. And today in the third set, and when it was so close in the tiebreak, sorry not in the tiebreak, when he was about to break, you could see Cypus framing a few of those backhands because he knew, yes, and I can't slice it, I have to hit it, and that's the shot that goes.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 3: The dividends came back that Taylor invested in the beginning stages of the match.
Speaker 1: And he kept with it, and when he broke in the fourth he came into the net and he actually hit a couple of good volleys to break, and it was just like there you go, bro. You know, the more, as you said, the more you invest in coming in and getting.
Speaker 2: Better under pressure. I mean, Novak's a perfect example. Novak. I would say it was a little resistant to coming into the net. When he was younger. But he finishes points at the net, and that's.
Speaker 1: Important to finish, particularly when these guys all play so good from the back of the court.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, the men just save match points. So that's my match point. It's five love.
Speaker 3: It's he's not It wouldn't It wouldn't be that crazy if Ruby Lev wasn't cramping.
Speaker 2: True, but Ruble is cramping. So you're feeling like this is good man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's gonna have to have a full body cramp for it not to happen. But anyway, so I was super happy for Taylor. Look, Taylor played Novak very very very well here a couple of years ago, in the pandemic year.
Speaker 2: It's eight and oh, just so I understand.
Speaker 1: Yes, I get it, he played terrible at the US Open against him, but I actually think that I don't think he's going to beat him, but I think that this is going to be a better match than we certainly then we saw at the US Open. And I think he feels good about playing him on Rod Labor. He played him really tough a couple of years ago, and there's no question he is a better player this year than.
Speaker 2: Even last year.
Speaker 1: I really think that he's matured a lot over the last couple of months, and he can't carry on like a pork chop in this match. He has to keep his shit together and use his big weapons and we'll see, we'll see.
Speaker 2: That's not gonna win.
Speaker 3: But I do think that he needs and this is I think a great challenge for him if he wants to mature as a tennis player, and if he wants to be dangerous and these Grand Slam tournaments, if he wants to be dangerous to the best players in the world right now, who are Novak and the others Novak plus as I like to call the atp too Novak, And he needs to add something to his game. So this is an opportunity for him to bring a little bit off dimension in his game, which he showed today. So today was a great tailor, future tailor maybe on the horizon.
Speaker 1: And one thing he has added which I think everybody can think Carlos Alchoraz for this is a drop four hand drop shot because his forehand is so big that people naturally start backing off and then he puts that little inside out, very similar to Sinner as well.
Speaker 2: His internet has added that as well.
Speaker 1: He doesn't make it as much as I mean, Carlos is so good at it.
Speaker 2: But what did you think of.
Speaker 3: Stefanosity pass shadow jumping jack on match point? I saw you had a tweet absolutely refuckingdiculous.
Speaker 2: Is that a word? I just made a word up.
Speaker 1: That was the most absolutely fucking ridiculous thing I've absolutely ever seen on his tennis sport.
Speaker 2: I mean, I got a few people saying, it's a bit of e.
Speaker 1: What the fuck, dude, like, you hit a shit half folly, it's in the air, try and win the.
Speaker 3: First of all strange surf and volley And that wasn't a great surf. It wasn't a great surf to come in on. But even I know that then I never played surf.
Speaker 1: But but honestly, it would have been interesting if Taylor had missed that shot. That was one hundred percent hindrance, So if he'd lost the point. But they've called hindrance because I'll tell you what, is it possible for them to review that? I don't know, it's not possible. That was only possible the US Open.
Speaker 3: But here they don't have that rule and play, so they couldn't have It would have been an.
Speaker 1: Interesting situation because if I was Taylor and I lost that point, I would be ropable to the umpire.
Speaker 2: Well you, let's move on. You called Janick Centenet's match.
Speaker 3: You were courtside, so you got the honor and privilege of watching him up close. See the small little ginger locks fly around. Maybe catch a little pearl of sweat. I didn't get a whiff of his, didn't.
Speaker 2: Get a filigerance.
Speaker 1: Maybe can I tell you I didn't tell you this this morning or last night when we did the pod from last night, But when Medvedev won his match the other yesterday, I was sitting directly across from him, like literally, as soon as he sits down, the first person he had to have seen.
Speaker 2: Every time was me, because it was unavoidable. I thought he looked a little bit unhappy during.
Speaker 1: It's very possible now I listen. I love Meddie. He's always very sweet and nice and funny. But when he sat down when he won the match, he looked directly at me.
Speaker 2: And I was so happy that he won quickly because I was.
Speaker 1: So tired yesterday and I wanted to get out of there. And I looked directly at him, and I gave a thumbs up and I pointed at my watch and I laughed, and I went and I put the thumbs up and he started laughing.
Speaker 2: It was really quite funny.
Speaker 1: But anyway, Jannick Cinternet was just he was a little patchy at the beginning.
Speaker 3: He played current cutch enough. There was probably the strongest opponent he had to face. It was in this tournament and Ruble.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 1: Rublev wins the fifth set six love, so we'll get to that match.
Speaker 2: But Yannick was a little up and down. Didn't serve great.
Speaker 1: It was only about fifty four percent him first serve percentage.
Speaker 2: And I spoke to him a match. In the entire match Windy, it was a little breezy.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, it wasn't easy, but still that's not great stats for him. And the first one of the things that he said that he did not do well today's serf, so.
Speaker 2: He's aware of that.
Speaker 1: I think his ball tosk gets a little bit low, so he doesn't get that wrist snap at the top that he needed today, so he gets a long yeay, he just gets a little bit fat on the bottom of the racket string.
Speaker 3: So I sometimes thought because I called all of his matches when he won Toronto, where he played so well it was his first master's one thousand ATP one thousand titles. He sometimes keeps on the first serf, only he never does it on the second serve. He has another thing on the second serf sometimes, but on the first serve he sometimes keeps his racket too long and then he yeah, and when he gets it right, it's so perfect, but it feels like it's one blink of an eye.
Speaker 2: And if he does it too long, he doesn't.
Speaker 3: Get up on times, and then he hits it low and then it flies a long.
Speaker 1: Guess what which is why he needs to get his racket his balltoss up a little higher because of the lag. He needs it a little bit higher so the lag can catch up and still get it at its highest point. And I did, lag is l a G l A G not jet lag, but lag meaning it's behind.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's a little labored getting up.
Speaker 1: And so I actually talked to Darren Khle about it after the match and I said to Darren, I just feel like his bultos is too low on the first serve and he goes, yeah, I know, it's the one thing that we consistently try and get him to understanding. So I said, well, you can tell him that Renee said his boltos was too low on the first serve today, Well.
Speaker 2: That's going to change. He will absolutely listen. Now I believe that. I believe that.
Speaker 1: I just want to say he didn't serve, well, he didn't. He was a little patchy, he was shanking a few four hands, he was missing, making unforcedaeros that he wouldn't make normally. But he still managed to get the first set he played and Hutchanov played an incredible point. It was thirty three point shot rally fifteen thirty at five all in the second and hutch Enough won the point to go forty to fifteen on his serve and he you know, you know, was gesturing into.
Speaker 2: The crowd after it.
Speaker 1: It was an unbelievably taxing point. Yanick did not lose a point after that point.
Speaker 2: He broke serve.
Speaker 1: He won four points in a row, and then he won his serf to love and it was two sets of love like that, And that is fitness level, That is his capacity to play those really long points and not get winded. And Hutchanov tried to pull the trigger a little too early and the next two points, and it was because he was still exhausted.
Speaker 2: From the fifteen to forty points.
Speaker 1: So for me, that shows Janick's fitness level is unbelievably high.
Speaker 2: And also he.
Speaker 1: He understood that that was a great point and not to get down about it, and he has an amazing ability to let go of shit quickly, and that to me, he did not lose one point after that. And then in the third set he was just too good. He raised his level in the third set another level like ten to fifteen percent higher in the third set, And he said to me after the match he was really happy with the way finished because he did play very very well. So I mean, just if you consider today was tough for him, a tough match, that's how good he's played in throughout the whole time. He's not getting pushed at all.
Speaker 3: Let's let's hear a little bit about Karten Yea, the long lost Hamsworth brother.
Speaker 2: H We have rediscovered him.
Speaker 3: He's in Australia, he's playing at the Australian Open.
Speaker 2: He's quite good.
Speaker 3: How does he look to you? He was gone for a while. Yeah, it looks t Yeah, nice.
Speaker 1: I think it comes back to the fitness level. Just wasn't quite there y I think because he's a big guy. You know, he's about the same hight as Yannick, maybe a little bit taller.
Speaker 2: But he's just bigger.
Speaker 1: And Yannick moves around the court with such effortless nimble.
Speaker 2: He's so nimble.
Speaker 1: He's very much like Novak, where he's so flexible. He gets down so low to the ball. And there was a couple of times today We're One of the things that really hurt Karen was there was a bit of wind down one end and if the ball was mid court, and as you know, you've got to make a quick decision to get up there and either hit it and come in or hit it and get back. And Karen was like a little bit unsure, and he hit it long because the wind was behind him, whereas Yannick has that whip on his forehander back end so he can whip it better with the wind, and he gets.
Speaker 2: So low to the ground. It's incredible for a guy so tall.
Speaker 3: Do you think it's interesting or what do you think about it? Just in general, whether you think that's interesting or not that the new successful body type on the men's tour is a bit different than it was maybe ten years ago. If we think of the flexible, Yeah, because if you think of the guys, they were good. I'm taking Federal and Erotic songa Birdish Del Potro, Del Potro. Those were huge guys with a lot of muscle mass who tend to get injured a lot. And now I think Novak has really kind of revolutionized tennis the body type for tennis where he's much lighter.
Speaker 1: He's quite skinny, flexible, and Demona Medvedev obviously Yanik. So yeah, I mean you have to be you have to be able to run and slide and be nimble and flexible, and you have to have unbelievably strong core and legs, and tennis is are very very taxing sports. So Janick Sinna now goes up against Rublev. The two ginger heads are going to go at it. It's going to be awesome. Can win a quarter final match?
Speaker 3: Much more important question? Now, who has the better hair? C Internet or Androi Rubyl.
Speaker 2: I mean, look at this guy.
Speaker 1: We're looking at Rublev on the court right now, and he he.
Speaker 2: He has so much hair. It's unreal. He has so much hair. He's also very peasty.
Speaker 1: He's very pasty, and he's been in Australia and it doesn't matter. I love him and I love the fact that his shirt says play for the kids.
Speaker 3: I think everyone loves him like there is literally he's crazy and we love him for it.
Speaker 1: So anyway, you've got crazy redhead against and look who's interview and Jem Fier another ginger Heads, so I love them anyway, that's going to be an incredible quarterfinal. And of course Nick and Rublev and Novak and Taylor Fritz so now side, Yes, Marta Kostuk wins over tim A Fever.
Speaker 2: The qualifier, Marta won fairly comfortably. There's a few like gestures.
Speaker 1: To Sandra up in the coaches box and losing her mind again, but she pretty much won that fairly comfortably. Today looked really good. I'm happy for her to get through for her first quarterfinal. She got to I believe the third round here as like a fifteen year old, so she's like now old and read at like what went exactly. So it's nice to see you get through. And she's good enough to be in the situation. It's not like like, oh, I'm shocked she's there. She's a good player.
Speaker 2: No, she's a very good player.
Speaker 3: And she actually I talked to her after the match. I interviewed her and she was playing with a lot of variation today and she won twenty one out of twenty nine net points.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think you would be very happy with that.
Speaker 3: And I asked her about that variety in her game, and she said that in the off season they've been trying to put a bit more structure on it because it felt to her sometimes she could hit all the shots and she would sometimes try to do so, and now they are trying to put a bit more structure when to hit, when to change it up, and it seems to be working really well for her. She's yes, the jaw fell apart a little bit there, but.
Speaker 2: Not as much as it did on the other side.
Speaker 3: And she did beat because we sometimes forget because now she beat Timo Fava and it was like, oh, that's such a good jow. She did beat Alice Madtens, who's playing a really good start of the seven six and the third in a two hour fifty three.
Speaker 1: Epic battle, epic battle, and that was Sakari's section.
Speaker 3: That was Sacari section that fell apart, so she's there for a reason, marta costume.
Speaker 2: She's playing very very well.
Speaker 3: I see a wall in front of her, because the wall I saw play today, and the wall's name is Coco. GoF Man, she was bloody good today. She was bloody good and I hadn't seen she.
Speaker 1: Was she bloody good or she's playing against the gold that she should know absolutely crushing.
Speaker 3: No, she was bloody, bloody good because I was sitting court side, and I've never seen Coco play court side. I've always watched her on screens, or I played with her, I practiced with her. I've never seen her from the side. And the thing that was so stunning to witness the way she moves in and out of the court, and the way she changes the margin above the net, the height above the net, depending on where she's positioned in the court.
Speaker 2: I was like, man, this woman understands she's like no other en. She's a teenager. Yeah, what in the world.
Speaker 3: It took me sixteen years of studying this game meticulously to get even to fifty percent of what she already possesses, whether that is instinctively or because she consciously sees it. But every time she was caught a bit behind the baseline, whoop, a little spin, a little margin, gets back straight and then Ben gets into it and goes and in the second set beforehand.
Speaker 2: Did a little bit, did go a little bit waywire? I will waywire, waywire? Is that a word? Wayward? Wayward? Yeah, yeah, wayward.
Speaker 3: And we are just seeing Katie Bolter hugging Alex Alex Demonar, who looks very sad, and he played so well.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's hard, this sport is so so it's brutal, This sport is so brutal.
Speaker 1: But yeah, so Coco up against Costuk, so two young guns going at it again. Women's tennis is it went through a phase where it was only like the older players that we're doing well. Now it feels like we're back to like the back to the early nineties.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's great to see and talking about young players.
Speaker 3: One of the youngest players that was still left in the draw, the youngest player that was still left in the draw, and she went out today against a very good Barbara Krychikova. Especially in the first set, was horrible from both players. It was it got it picked up, it got so cold. They played on John Cane arena. It was so windy, and both were playing absolutely terrible, and they went off after the first set.
Speaker 2: Both of them went off. That's how bad it was.
Speaker 1: Even Oh, this is terrible. I think these people have paid money to watch us.
Speaker 3: Well, and they came back and I almost felt like they both picked up the level. And I almost felt like that was too Mira's statriment, because you know, when you hit the ball cleaner, that's worse if you play against Kriichikova because she has such incredible timing. So the better Mirror played, the better Kretchikova played. And then it just she was just physically done.
Speaker 2: Mirror Andreva. She was fighting, she was chying, like sixteen.
Speaker 1: You know, when she's four years from now, she will no chance to lose a match like that because she'll physically like Coco, and Coco was quite advanced athletically.
Speaker 2: But when you think about where Coco was at sixteen, very similar.
Speaker 1: To Andrea Andreeva at some point, because Coca was still skinny, but she was quick and all that sort of stuff. But now she's becoming a woman, like she is so strong Coco, and I think Andreaeva will also be maybe not as strong as Coco.
Speaker 2: But certainly as quick. She's fast and endurance, and she will have very great and endurance. Hassa.
Speaker 1: She's going to be She's going to be less dramatic, yeah, less carry on, less, you know, yelling at the box and all that and carrying on like a bit of a pop chop. She's going to be really fucking good in a year or two. She already is really good. Krijikoba managed to find a way.
Speaker 3: And the last said she played so well, and I have to say what she is and I have to say one thing, and I was so impressed by her. She kept running to the net in the second set, and she was not making one point to the extent that I said on air, I was court sized to I was like, is.
Speaker 2: This the right game plan here? Because just what are we critical?
Speaker 3: Because she was not winning one point, but she kept backing herself and all of the sudden she figured it out and she didn't lose a point at the net in the second half of the second set and the third at all anymore. And I was like, Okay, she understands what she's doing. She lost to mire Andreva twice before already, so she was going to and had to head and I guess she had put her She tried in the first set to do what she's always done, went out and was like, this is not working.
Speaker 2: I've lost five sets in a row. Now what I gotta do?
Speaker 3: What do I have to change and to do to get a wig exactly? And so she came back, changed the game plan and even though it wasn't working, she backed herself.
Speaker 2: It paid off and now.
Speaker 1: She's got a nice little match up against Arena Sebalanka.
Speaker 2: The playoffs to the tournament so far, she was.
Speaker 1: I want to say, Amanda Anissamova, what a great time nament she had. She's come back, what is second tournament that she's been back for since like seven months.
Speaker 2: Incredible tournament that she had.
Speaker 1: She beat some really really good players on the way, but today it was the first time where she walked on the court and she was not happy. She looked stressed, She looked like the expectation actually got to her because she was four and one against Sablenka, and you know she was asked about that six bazillion times in pract Well, you know you were, you're four and one against Sablenka.
Speaker 2: You know you have a winning record against Sabolenka.
Speaker 3: I e.
Speaker 1: You know, you're supposed to win this match now, and all of a sudden You're like, wait a second, I'm not prepared to win this match right now.
Speaker 2: I'm not prepared to be the favorite.
Speaker 1: I'm prepared to come out like I have in every other match and been the underdog and smoked people. And all of a sudden it was like, I'm not to be supposed to be the favorite and smoke this girl.
Speaker 2: She's the number two player in the world, and the.
Speaker 1: Former defense is she's the defending champion, and I think it all just got too much for her because she was not happy in the first three or four games.
Speaker 2: She looked a little bit miserable, to put.
Speaker 1: It mildly, and then throughout the whole match, she was throwing a racket, she was complaining about the rain, she wanted the roof close, she was like bitching about She all normal when you know what that feeling is like to be the not be the favorite, but to have a lot of expectation to play a.
Speaker 3: Great match, well interestingly win. Yeah, it was similar with mi Andreva. She had that a little bit first time, yes, because she was, as I said, too old, had to have that against Kurtikova, and it just seemed like she expected.
Speaker 2: Herself to win this, like, yeah, I won against her a twire, Yeah I'm actually the favorite. Yes I should, I should win this. And also Barbora hasn't.
Speaker 3: She's played herself back into the top ten, but she hasn't played as well as we've been used from her from the for the past in the last season.
Speaker 1: So Amanda just she made so many unforced eerrs at the beginning of the match. You could tell she was so frustrated. She was like, I can't make At one point she turned around to Mark Lecero.
Speaker 2: Her coach, and was like, I can't make anything. And you know, the shame about it is if she just sort of being calmer, I'm sure she would have played better and been right into it.
Speaker 1: But Sabalanka just she's too experienced now to let anything affect her and she won fairly comfortably in the end. But nice to see Amanda Anissimova get back.
Speaker 3: So the last player we will talk about, because we have them all, it's going to get shorter and shorter, but we are talking longer and longer, so we make it work. We make it work the life balances are but Arena Sabalanka has looked the best so far at.
Speaker 2: The Ostianne opened. There's no doubt about it.
Speaker 1: Absolutely and you know with you know, top seeds dropping left and right, and the other side of the women's draw is so decimated, not decimated. I don't want to I don't want to know say that there's not great players in there. There's the Suitelena's, but there is nobody other than other than as a ranker in that section of the drawer. It's been to a final of a Grand Slam. Okay, think about that. The killing sky is the Noskovas, the Yastremskers, Pauolini, Kinwin Jay.
Speaker 2: And Chin Chin.
Speaker 1: When if I get like, if I say the wrong way, Caitlin's gonna never ever talk to me again.
Speaker 2: Shin went jang technically a jung went thank you?
Speaker 1: Okay, And I mean, what do I know, right German slash Serbian slash English?
Speaker 2: What do I know? You say better than I do?
Speaker 1: But listen anyway, Jinuin Chang is a player that I think can.
Speaker 2: Get to the semis.
Speaker 1: But listen, here's the deal, guys, We're getting to the nuts and bolts of this tournament. We appreciate you listening to us. It is almost midnight again here in Melbourne.
Speaker 3: I can't believe you forgot to mention that tomorrow the most important match of the tournament.
Speaker 2: Oh that's right.
Speaker 1: Let me say if you have a streaming service, you get to see Petco play at eleven o'clock local time, So get your streaming out and watch your play on John John Caine Arena at eleven o'clock. This is why if you follow Melbourne, Melbourne is being shut down because the Queen has finally arrived. If you saw my Instagram story from yesterday, she's been working out.
Speaker 2: I have been drinking beer and she's been working out, so it's going to be very embarrassing.
Speaker 1: Tune in people watch us on ESPN, and if you are not watching ESPN, or if you watch the ESPN stream, you will also get pet Girl commentating the world feed. And thanks for listening to us again. Guys, we love you all and we're gonna say good to night and cheers.
Speaker 2: Bye,