Speaker 1: You are listening to the Daily Best of the Rick Burgers Show. Hey, catch the entire show wherever you get podcasts, or watch us live and.
Speaker 2: Archived on YouTube.
Speaker 1: And subscribers can watch the Daily Best of the Rick Burgers Show on Blaze Tv.
Speaker 2: Thanks for watching and listening, and be sure.
Speaker 1: To follow us on social media for more from the whole gang at the Rick Burgers Show.
Speaker 2: All right, America, I see that you're ready.
Speaker 1: Tennessee truck driver headed to our hometown, Greg Oxford, Alabama. Frankfurt, Kentucky, Kate Chicken Mobile, ready to go, Cave City, Arkansas. Here we go. Put your hands together. I see the Magnolia State Mississippi.
Speaker 2: Big figures in.
Speaker 1: There's men of Arkansas, five Alabama. What of Lamb Jock Union, Mississippi? Navoo, Alabama.
Speaker 2: Let's go and let's go Pennsylvania.
Speaker 1: Let's go Knuka County, Cape City, Arkansas, Somer Alabama. There's pop Tart Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport.
Speaker 2: Their traffic controllers are ready.
Speaker 1: Alexandria, home of the Valley Cubs. Let's go Pensacola. What of Alabama dunk truck drivers?
Speaker 2: There we go.
Speaker 1: Hard working men and women today already rolling with the Rick Burgess Show with Speedy Greg and Adler ken Osborn already.
Speaker 2: And told you about that.
Speaker 1: Uh, but just want you to know everybody's here and watching, as I said the text nation. Uh, seeing you guys roll in every day and some of you that are starting to join that. Uh, thank you. That really does motivate us and fire us up. We got a lot to unpack today, America, a lot to unpacked. Well, we'll weigh in on this bizarre feud as a romance has disintegrated between Elon Musk and Trump. Uh, it's it got so bizarre yesterday. So it's like watching pro wrestling. Uh, we'll we'll talk about that a little bit and and how weird we all feel about it.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about it no.
Speaker 1: Matter what your view is on politics, You're you're kind of a weird place on this one. But we'll we'll talk about that a little bit today. We'll get into the things that within the show and your your emails are always hilarious. Things that you're talking about and asking. We have a Burgess Ball battle coming up as the vox seats are making their way here from all over. Some things that you need to know as we as we start another day together. So there will be tales from the camp House. Episode four. You'll get that pretty quick today. So it will you'll you'll see it today on the YouTube channel, so so look for that. This one goes into camp House for the fish fry Gary, who is coming by the show today, So everybody gets a little Gary today.
Speaker 2: Hey, I'm gonna beat up there.
Speaker 3: I may drop by and say, ye, Now, look, if y'all got something going and you ain't got time for it, I mean, that's fine.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't have I don't even I ain't got time. I mean, I got to get back to bush Hoggin. But Greg, hey, Greg. Everywhere I go, Oh, everywhere I go, people say, hey, when you go to be on Joe again? People always asked him, you're gonna be on Joe. So Gary will be here today in studio. But he's also prominent an episode four because he he's cooking for all of.
Speaker 1: Us and we start giving Gary a hard time about getting the food on the table and we keep asking about cornbread, and it is hilarious. But what I'm saying is tell us from the camp House, you know, No. Two episodes are the same. You got your burgess, past battle, a lot of action this and some of you say, this is what you like about these even more than anything, This one really is a behind the scenes we're literally sitting around the table discussing the first four months of the show because when we actually did this, the new show was about four months old. You know, we're in our six month now. So you'll see us assessing things we think are working on the show not working. You'll literally hear us discuss going to unscreen phone calls versus screen.
Speaker 2: We'll you know, that kind of stuff.
Speaker 1: So we'll be sitting around the table just kind of hanging out and chatting and giving a Gary hard time.
Speaker 2: So you'll enjoy that. So that episode will.
Speaker 1: Drop today, Strange Encounters Speedy Speedy Speed our guest Calvin Speedy Wilburn Strange.
Speaker 2: Episode five of that know what was it?
Speaker 3: Four?
Speaker 1: Episode four coming out this weekend on It Too, right, So Camp Houses Episode five Strange Encounters is episode four. There you go, all right, So episode four of Strange Encounters, and we're going to talk to Speedy. Another historic moment that Speedy was on the front lines, I mean literally so on those wonderful thirty one years of the Rick and Bubba Show, we did something called thirteen Working Days of Horror, and we stopped doing it, much to the chagrin of a lot of folks. But when you hear some of the things that started going on, it needed to stop. So we're going to talk to Speedy about those things. He experienced them firsthand, so you'll get that interview. We also get we'll work in an email this weekend too of someone who thinks they had an encounter with an angel.
Speaker 2: I'm starting to get some of that hate.
Speaker 1: I know, we got a lot of stuff going on on the demons side, if people had encounters with what they think were angels, and I said, well, we just had one with Mom and car keys.
Speaker 2: But I'm half.
Speaker 1: Joking on that half not I don't really know, but anyway, so have an email about.
Speaker 2: That this weekend.
Speaker 1: So catch Strange Encounters Episode four wherever you get podcasts Blaze TV subscribers of course you get access to it, and also on our YouTube and podcast channel. And then another episode of Rick and Bubba's Greatest Hits in Radio Gold. I think episode twenty one will be out this weekend also, so there's always a lot of content to grab while we're away for the weekend.
Speaker 2: But speedy here and you Rea, how was that going back on that?
Speaker 1: It was weird. It was weird. Did you kind of have that put up on a shelf? And we almost went and started back up again.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And to be honest, I mean you remember the big parts and the main parts of you know, these little and I'm putting you know, putting up ghost hunts. You know, these little spooky let's look at us. Oh we're you know, we're you know, mystery machine, Scooby do. Let's have fun, and all of a sudden you get in some situations that aren't fun. And talking to a lot of the guys uh that went uh and recapping a lot of that, we all were like, oh wow, man, this brings back some memories and a lot of it you remember, like it happened last week. And then some you were kind of putting pieces together because we had gone on so many it was like a three or four year deal. Every every year at Halloween we would do so some of them you kind of get confused, No that was in Tennessee, or no, that was in Mississippi. But the ones that really stood out we discussed and the one that really stopped everything. Uh. We we break it down as to why, but we still get emails about, hey, many y'all ever going to do that again? The answer that'd be that'd be new.
Speaker 1: Now we do know the porcelain mannequin wasn't taking that responded.
Speaker 4: We kind of allude a little bit to as to why I did that. Well, first of all, I thought the tongue move, but uh speed, you know, thank you. I thought I saw the same thing. But you know, you get two or three hours away from from the studio, Yeah, you know, I didn't know it was it was just a little because I hadn't touched off. The head would just fall off around. Yeah, of course, but you get you get two or three hours away from home, and it's after midnight and you've got to have something to air at six a m. You're like, guys, we gotta make something happen here.
Speaker 1: Well, it's Speedy also talked about I don't think we talked about this during the podcast, but off the air, we were discussing this. This is this is just never gonna change, even over our best intentions. Okay, every single year, every year, every year, we ain't gonna wait the last minute. Now, we don't go ahead and get those out of the way over the summer so I don't have to go out there in the middle of the night. I had to get back for the show. And never did we never never it would literally start going to the where going this week? I don't know, we're still working.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, you blanking it's October and you're like, oh, no, we gonna do Yeah, you're right. Ryan Green would and I talked about that on the phone the other day. We were like, do you remember that. It's like in the spring and some where We're like, okay, man, let's get knock these out.
Speaker 1: Well, and like we talked about on this podcast, because we're trying to educate on spiritual warfare, is it went to you know, we we all hid around about any anything for the show. But but that doesn't include demon possession, okay, and so this unfortunately we draw a line there, and well, what I'm saying is no person, no human being, should take on that world if you are lost, meaning you're not redeemed or yeah, I think I'm justified, but I'm kind of a spiritual infant. This is only for the most mature and even that is quite a battle. It's just a battle you don't want to be in if you can avoid it, and you don't go out looking for trouble. And with all the funny things that happened that were that were innocent, like the mannequin and all that h stuff, funny stuff, it was, it was coming at a price that we.
Speaker 2: Were not willing to continue to pay. And it would have been foolish to pay.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, and looking back on it, you know, we all look back on, you know, things we've done and got you know, lived through, and you're like, man, that was that was really that was stupid?
Speaker 2: Why'd I do that?
Speaker 4: This one was serious and stupid all together? Yeah, you know, like, what in the world why did I open myself up to that? So that'll be I wish you would have been with us at that time.
Speaker 2: Greg. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So coming up this weekend wherever you get podcasts and on our YouTube and podcast channel.
Speaker 2: We'll be right back. Okay, everybody needs to listen up right now. Explosive.
Speaker 1: I mean this investigation that Blaze TV just did and they just dropped it to you got to see it first time. Here we go, We're going to look at we have active duty Minneapolis police officers. They're speaking out about the George Floyd riots that have happened at turn their city upside down. They're going to be on camera. They remain anonymous obviously because they're they're currently still in serving it in uniform. They're going to tell you the truth about what happened. And let me tell you some of the things that they're gonna tell you. Tim Wallas, the governor let everybody down. Of course, some of us, I think we could. We could tell that Derek Shavin railroaded, Okay, and you're gonna find out it's draw it's jaw dropping. You're like, I'm not a subscriber to Blaze TV. With then you can't see the whole thing. But let me tell what you can do. Maybe this is the moment you're thinking, I keep hearing about this Blaze thing. I think I might be in. Why don't you do this? Go to YouTube and just search Blaze TV Minneapolis. Search that on YouTube, okay, and then you can watch ten minutes of this investigative report, and then you can decide if you want to be in okay, and if you want to watch the full unfiltered investigation. You've got to be a Blaze TV subscriber, so head on over to BlazeTV dot com slash rick, get twenty dollars off of your subscription sign up, support unrelenting journalism and see what the media won't show you. So let's let's uh, let's talk about.
Speaker 2: That a minute.
Speaker 1: This thing with with Trump and Elon Musk has just gotten so weird.
Speaker 2: I can't believe that thing. I mean, it escalated so fast.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: There is an update today that the two are going to try to make up. But I'm I'm enjoying in Speedy said he thought he thought about it too. I started thinking, if you're a leftist, which you know that that that's your You're right, I don't understand your ideology and I don't agree with it, but you that's your your business. What do you do with Elon Musk?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 1: Because you loved him because he was electric cars okay, and he was going to save the planet. Then you got mad at him because he he became a Trump supporter and was part of the Trump team and you was weird and some reason you got mad at him because he was showing all of us, including you that the government was basically stealing from you and wasting your money. For some reason that made you mad at Elon I guess because he was doing it for Trump. If he was doing the same thing for Biden, you would have applauded him, I guess, or Obama or he or who. I don't know, right, but you know then Elon was coming after all your government programs, so then you hated him for that, just just just on basic foundation.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: So now the guy that you've just said that you love but now hate is now against the big beautiful bill. But oh no, for you leftist, why is he against it? So you better think this through because I know your first thing is to jump back on the I love Elon again because he's mad at Trump and he's calling things Trump's doing bad. So that makes you without thinking. I got to go. I got to run back to Musk, and then I'm going to quit kid in his cars and burning his dealerships. But then, oh no, on my way back to love Musk again. Now I'm being a leftist right now I've discovered that he wants to do away with my government programs and Trump's actually saving them. Oh no, Now I don't know what to do do I love do I love Musk?
Speaker 2: Or do I hate Musk? I don't know what to do with Musk.
Speaker 1: And then all of a sudden, out of nowhere must starts, you know, putting out videos of Trump partying with Epstein, and you're like, wow, this thing, this thing's really gotten ugly and and and so it's and then people are saying it's gotten so ugly so quick? Are we the victims of some political pro wrestling bit?
Speaker 2: Is this a skit? Where are they trying to get us to?
Speaker 6: Look?
Speaker 2: What? What? What is this?
Speaker 1: Are they both just you know, very bizarre personalities and this is all real?
Speaker 5: Uh like this one bit? Guys?
Speaker 4: Now, I don't either.
Speaker 5: It's like watching It's like watching Professor X fight with Superman. Yeah, you know we need both of you, guys. You are both so important and powerful.
Speaker 4: You're better together.
Speaker 5: You're better together. Come on, bro Man can't fight Professor X.
Speaker 4: Now. Bro text Nation said it to somebody said, I felt like I was like on a conversation I shouldn't have been in on, like it was a private argument. And and I'm like, can I leave the room.
Speaker 2: I'm playing with my cars in here? In the den and mom and dad don't see me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they're in a big argument. Yeah, yeah, I shouldn't have heard this. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, It's just it was just strange, very strange.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 2: And and do you see the less dilemma? Did you see the dilemma?
Speaker 1: They don't because you gotta be careful because honestly, right now, honestly, right now, Trump is being less. He's he's not going after you the way Elie is. He's protecting some programs and he's slow walking this. And Eline just wants to say, blow it all up, and and and let's just start throwing this stuff in the trash right now because if not, we're never gonna get this deficit paid off. And Trump is saying, okay, I'm with you on most of it, but we got to slow walk this for people, so you can't really Yeah, part of hey, really it is, I really in this situation with the budget, Trump's helping you more than Elon wants to.
Speaker 4: Yeah, part of me thinks they're going to walk out at noon today in a press conference and go got y'all, you know, like it was a skit. It was just so and Trump the Trump thing didn't really surprise me because we kind of know what to.
Speaker 2: Expect if you're not loyal to Trump.
Speaker 8: Yo.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I guess what was surprising yesterday was Elon and and the the I guess the intensity of going after Trump.
Speaker 1: Trump usually goes to social media, but here's Elon owning X.
Speaker 4: Yeah. It was just a weird comment.
Speaker 1: And everybody knows lizard people tend to be a little moody.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's probably not a lizard everybody.
Speaker 2: But the say something a lot of people don't know.
Speaker 4: Se Elon broke a rule. He went personal, this Epstein thing and these accusations.
Speaker 2: You can't take that back.
Speaker 5: It was Trump accusing him of being mad about the EV credits.
Speaker 9: Yes, the Rick Burger's show.
Speaker 1: Say that that Elin and Trump are both going to try to de escalate.
Speaker 2: Uh what they what was escalated?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 2: Yesterday? And uh, you know.
Speaker 1: I was telling Adler in the break the greg you you pointed out, So we've already covered. The left doesn't know what to do with Elon because.
Speaker 4: They've called him a Nazi too, don't forget that. Yeah, but now they can't like him.
Speaker 1: I know they can't like him now, but but he's against Trump, but Trump is also they've called a Nazi, so it's Nazi on Nazi crime and in their world. Ye, so I don't know who they're going to pick there. But and then Greg threw in which we must considered lizard people that can be unpredictable.
Speaker 2: Yeah they can, Okay.
Speaker 1: I know by the way, I expect Trump to call Elin a lizard person at any moment.
Speaker 2: Now I would I think that, I think that is possible.
Speaker 4: I would you do?
Speaker 2: I would love it, really.
Speaker 1: So I so I want to I want to now throw out another but you're watching and it's and you find it hard to understand.
Speaker 2: I would like to throw out another thing.
Speaker 1: So ad Or and our research in the break to be sure that we were right, because I know it's always been kind of speculated, but has it ever been declared official? And we did find stories where it says that Elin has openly said that he has Asberger's Asperger's. I forget how you say it. It's not that way, I don't think ye yeah, yeas overly said that, Yeah he has. Well, we look to be sure.
Speaker 4: So I'm laughing at how you said it. Not not and you can do it? Yeah, that's that went that went awkward, awkwardly bad just then. But anyway, what I'm saying is I'm going to use the term I'm more comfortable with. He is in the autism spectrum.
Speaker 1: Okay, he said that, and people have speculated on that, and uh so, like I said, one of my kids, this is what they do for a living, is they help autistic children every day to try to be you know, understand that the world didn't work the way you know you've got to you know, let's work on our social behavior, don't let's let's learn to be able to deal with change and these kind of things. So what I what I'm you know, it's sometimes in the classroom, sometimes just in the in the house, and and so I'm very familiar with the autism spectrum. And one thing that people in the autism spectrum do not like is change.
Speaker 2: They don't like anything to change.
Speaker 1: Don't you ever tell somebody in the autism spectrum, We're going to do this today and then change it. Hey, it didn't work out. They don't live in that world. Okay, you don't change. As a matter of fact, people in the autism spectrum, if you could do every day exactly the same that'd be great for them.
Speaker 2: Okay, they're they're not go with the flow people. Okay.
Speaker 1: And and so if you look at this, even though he's an adult and I'm sure he's been working at it, it could also be his reaction in the spectrum to wait a minute, we're not doing everything I thought we were gonna do.
Speaker 2: You changed it.
Speaker 1: You know, we don't go back to someone say hey, I know we said we're gonna cut that, cut this, cut that. In his mind he said it's cut. We looked at it. We can't do all that. We're gonna do some of it, or it's gonna take time, or it's gonna take time. That does not play Now. I'm just this is total speculation on my part, but I do know this for a fact. That doesn't play well with people in the autism spectrum. They you know, like we'll say, you know, some say, well today's fluid. It's not fluid, and they don't do fluid. That we don't do fluid. If that, what do we doing today? And I want to know every detail and we better do it exactly like you said. And if we don't, I'm gonna lose it.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: They don't like change. So I wonder if if we're not watching some of that play out as well. I didn't get my way completely. I thought it was gonna go this way, and now I'm being told it's not just just something to throw in there, okay, of kind of the Wow, this is a really bizarre reaction, seems to be extreme. That may be part of it too, just just throwing that in there.
Speaker 4: I mean, I think it has to be. You know, if we just thrown everything up on the table here and trying to figure out what where it lands. I think that's that's one right, that's one snia.
Speaker 1: Yes, And if those of you that have children, you know, if they think they're going to their grandparents' house, you better you better go, you know, they don't want to hear that something that the plan changed.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and the reason why and this is just me, we just talking it out. This Epstein thing he threw out, I don't know how. I don't know where he lands on that, because obviously if he knew that, he wouldn't have, you know, he wouldn't have been buddy buddies with a guy. And then two minutes later claimed he did all these bad things. But yet I've been hanging.
Speaker 2: Out with him.
Speaker 4: I don't I don't know. I don't know where I land on that, because a lot of the stuff that he accused we had already known that. You know, Trump was on a flight and we've seen videos and pictures of them, and Trump even said we were friends at one time with Epstein, and then I realized what was going on and pulled out. So I don't know where I land on that. And maybe today they can clarify when they have a bromance on the phone.
Speaker 5: And I don't think this, but there are people claiming, oh, this is just a four D Chess way of getting Democrats to say they want the Epstein files released. In on it and Trump's in on it. I don't think this is a four D Chess thing. And Speedy you mentioned that Elon got very personal with it, and I think that he took and we were up against the break. I'm kind of messed that up, but I think that he took Trump's statement claiming that Elon doesn't like the Big Beautiful Bill just because Biden's electric vehicle credits are being taken out, and I think Elon took that very personally. After everything Elon did to help Trump win the election buying Twitter. Before that, we got to remember how locked down everything was, and Elon making those moves to by Twitter freed up everybody else. It freed up Zuckerberg Bezos to loosen up a little bit. And it really it was a huge step for free speech. Charlie Kirk says, uh, there's gonna be a lot of fighting, a lot of attacks. He wants to say this, and I agree. He says it, Well, we should never forget how terrible the environment was prior to online, prior to October twenty twenty two. No matter what happens, I'm grateful that Elon Musk bought X and liberated free speech in America. That's a huge contribution to civilization. And I agree with that.
Speaker 4: So do you think this was so you y'all are thinking maybe another that this was not just a emotional reaction, it was a planned strategy.
Speaker 2: We're just saying something.
Speaker 5: Say it was planned. It doesn't feel planned.
Speaker 4: For the steam files you're saying to be related.
Speaker 5: People are claiming that, but I don't, But I don't think that. This just feels messy and sloppy and ugly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, And it's so interesting that somebody just put on the text nation I just described the reaction of people in their spectrum, and they described it perfectly and said, yeah. I mean it's like he's pitching some tantrum just because he didn't get his way. Yeah, I kind of That's kind of what I was saying. I mean, the but I mean there could be something tied to that beyond you know, hey, just undesirable personality, you know.
Speaker 2: And I'm not saying it's okay. I'm not saying that's the way it should have been.
Speaker 1: I'm just trying to give some some possibilities out there on on you know, if he has said that he has Asperger's and he said that himself he did, then this would be and it could.
Speaker 2: Be part of that behavior.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I'm not saying what he's doing is okay. Don't hear me saying that. I'm because I think I think this thing should have been handled. Really, we played it yesterday, and to me, Ben Shapiro laid it out the way the two of them should have laid it out, and that is Hey, Elin and I are on the same page on ideology. What he revealed to us is grotesque and it must be dealt with pragmatically. With Elon, with all due respect, doesn't understand over here in the political world. You just don't come in like he would do with a company he owns. Even though Trump Trump US. Trump uses that with everything the constitution allows him. Some people say he even goes beyond the Constitution. That's debatable. Trump goes in and does this in that constitutional political way as best we allow, because we don't want kings, okay, and Elon's over here saying that that, well, no, let's just let's just do it, and Trump needs to go well, hear you, and I agree with you on most everything. It just doesn't work that way in DC or in the Constitution and in Congress. We're going to have to pragmatically do it this way, even though ideology we totally agree on and I don't know why they couldn't pull that off. That's how it should have been said. Yeah, uh, and the hopefully hopefully we'll get there.
Speaker 4: The Oval Office press conference they both had when they announced that he is he is leaving his you know, but he's going to stay around and all this kind of stuff. Trump even alluded to that he said things are going to take longer. It could be a half a year or a year before some of these cuts are made. And he looked over to Elon when he said that, and Elon was shaking his head like yeah, I agree almost, like hey, these some of these are going to take just a little bit longer, but we're going to try to push them through.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 4: But yesterday I think the e lion thing surprised me more than the Trump side, because you know Trump, he throws jabs all the shirt right, and when he said, hey, I was I'm disappointed at how Elon, you know, is handling the big beautiful bill and he's upset because of the EV cuts. You know, we expected that, somebody, So that's the same thing I was not expected.
Speaker 1: Somebody said autism spectrum on one side, stubborn old man on the other.
Speaker 2: This is going nowhere. We'll be right back.
Speaker 9: This is the Rick Burgess show.
Speaker 2: You know, people are also talking about which.
Speaker 4: If this is true, this is when.
Speaker 1: You're watching movies. This is how the villain thing happens. You know, we were once together. I have a diabolical, brilliant mind. You didn't get me what I want. Now I'm your enemy and then now go into the lab and then suddenly I'm gonna destroy the world and we're gonna have to call the Avengers and all that's gonna get messy.
Speaker 5: This is Captain America Civil War. It really really is Captain America Trump versus Iron Man.
Speaker 2: It is. You're exactly right.
Speaker 5: Oh my goodness, Oh my goodness. Yeah, I've seen this movie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is this is how it happens.
Speaker 1: Uh So, Scott Jennings went on to CNN last night and this became almost comical yesterday in bizarre uh So, Scott Jennings has a little something for the panel that he shows up with.
Speaker 2: Was this last night? Okay?
Speaker 5: So yes, after this Trump feud went kind of crazy viral, Scott Jennings gets on air and has a prop with him to discuss the war between Trump and e Lion.
Speaker 4: Find me, is that bad for you to breathe?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 10: This is what Okay, I'll be pouring this in my news night mug tonight. It's pepto Bushepto bismol is what we all need here in the Republican Party.
Speaker 9: I thought it was some ject.
Speaker 5: They might need that to.
Speaker 10: I'm just I'm just, first of all, I just want to I know that we have our differences here sometimes, but if you could just give if you could give me a little dispensation for the next hour and not beat me to death.
Speaker 5: This is Look, here's the deal, the goal.
Speaker 8: You know, you don't have to you know, you don't have to defend either of these men.
Speaker 5: You could just and here's the problem.
Speaker 10: Here's here's the problem. They both have a point. Trump's agenda is in the bill and he wants to pass it. That's his point. Musk is not wrong about the national debt, and he deeply cares about this, and that's his point.
Speaker 5: So their goals are not mutually exclusive.
Speaker 10: Which is I think the rub. And for all these Republicans out here who like me, have really enjoyed uh, this coalition, this partnership. I mean, I firmly believe that the relationship in the partnership they formed last year saved America and put us on a path of saving Western civilization. And now this puts that in jeopardy. And so it's not just about the daily policy quibbles. It's about the larger cultural.
Speaker 5: Things are at place. So I'm going to have some of this tonight, and I.
Speaker 10: Hope for better days and better skies tomorrow, because I still love them both, and I hate it when when mom and dad are couldn't.
Speaker 2: Take mom and dad are fighting.
Speaker 1: So we're all kind of feeling. So we'll see, we'll see how it all, how it all works itself out.
Speaker 4: Greg says, we're watching w W E y'all.
Speaker 2: Know how it works.
Speaker 1: Oh here he goes whole things that way. What do you say it's all orchestrated. Yeah, you know it wrote that in There Are We Are? We all trumps and we're all chumps in the in this play, they're all they're all on the same side when they're behind scenes. I think when when when they're pull their skin off and showing their lizard heads.
Speaker 2: Greg.
Speaker 1: Greg has always believed that the party's just worked together against us.
Speaker 5: I know, I firmly believe that when you see Lindsey Graham and Nancy Pelosi publicly fighting Chuck Schumer and and a lot of other Republicans you know, unfortunately, but I do believe that this. I don't know, man, it's.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I don't say a great end game on this, Yes, what's.
Speaker 5: What's the There's no win here? I don't think.
Speaker 1: Well, Greg, Greg, you your your vision has always been and I know now this is twice in the last ten days that I've referenced the Oxford Civic Center in Georgia Championship Wrestling, and I apologize for that it comes up, but but that was one of those things and we've all been there. I've even had people tell me because now I don't do that, Rick, there's no need for that. I let's stay with her wrestling, all right, So there's no need to chase that rabbit.
Speaker 5: Uh, the I wonder what it is I want to know.
Speaker 2: Well, you'll know I've mentioned it before off air.
Speaker 4: Well I'll get to Thanks Adler, he was gonna move but anyway, sorry kidd.
Speaker 1: So Oxford Civic Center, we were I guess old enough teenagers that they would give us some sort of access to help with security city employee, city employees with pro wrestling. And this is what Greg believes is going is always going on in Washington. This is what Greg Burgess believes, and sometimes it's hard to dispute him. Okay, I may I walked into the area where the wrestlers get ready for their time in the ring because I was told to go in there and get something or take towels or something. I don't remember. And I remember, even though I kind of knew all this was a stunt show, I didn't realize to what level it was. And I'll walk in there and the spoiler has his mask off and he's talking to the guy he's about to go out and hate, and they're they're talking, and then then I noticed that Abdullah the butcher and I forget who it was, one of the good guys. That night they actually rode there together.
Speaker 2: The maniac mark Lewin was not a man.
Speaker 1: The maniac mark Lewin is having on a normal conversation with a person he's about to go out and declare to the world that is the worst human being on the planet and destroyed them.
Speaker 5: Okay, it's being maniacal at all.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And I looked around and I said, they're all they're all in on this together. Okay, this is there's nobody's mad at anybody, nobody's really enemies. They're here to put on a show. And all this that we see out there is pretend and and and in this case that's okay because it's just pro wrestling. But if that's what's going on on the on the things that affect our everyday lives.
Speaker 2: It's a bigger deal.
Speaker 1: And I will say this, and I've made this statement. I believe that, but I do, and I'll have to keep my eye on it. I don't think Trump's in on it. I think everybody's turned on him because he maybe he don't play the game.
Speaker 2: And I may just be in you yeah, Trump trans but but you us the critical of Trump when you need to be. It's never bothered. You sure critical? Yeah? Yeah, yeah, there's nobody this above approach.
Speaker 4: It did seem like what I'm.
Speaker 1: Saying being an outsider a lot of these career people, I think some of them seriously, well kid, but I believe there are some that there's a lot of course. Yeah, no, there's too much power, too much power, too much money. Yeah, anytime there's too much power, too much money, human beings cannot handle that.
Speaker 5: Too many, too many parties, too much, too much free stuff.
Speaker 4: Yeah. You know what. One thing that act that was weird about the blow up, uh in the fight between mom and dad yesterday, was it just seemed that what made it look like it was staged or fake, which I'm not saying that it is. It's just everything started happening so fast, it's like you had it all prepared.
Speaker 5: It's like they were all just both in a really bad mood.
Speaker 4: Yeah or sign, I don't know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they were like you do this, and I'll do this and then you do.
Speaker 4: That right, And it was just happening so fast. It's like, Okay, did y'all have that just sitting in the in the hopper draft? Did you after ready to go right and then just go okay, now send it?
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: Also, though, you got to understand, Speedy, we're living in a different time. We're living in a time that if I'm angry, and I'm so angry I'm not thinking straight, I can tell the world.
Speaker 4: Like that, yeah, which is not what he was telling.
Speaker 1: It was the video and the pictures ready, and then I'd come back a few days later and go, oh wow, I wish I hadn't posted all that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: You know, there was a time you had to sit down and write a letter. You had to put it in the mail. It may or may not get there. You could call and say, hey, you're about to get a letter. I'm not gonna s the apostle. Paul wrote a letter where he went off the rails that God wouldn't even let us see to the Corinthians, Okay, and he's even in second Corinthians, going, Hey, that letter I wrote, I was really mad, you know, and and so but now you get angry, you get mad. I mean you can sit there, even on a community level, you can get on Facebook and shred and you can post this and comment on that and say this and go off the handle and it's out there.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean you can be mad and get on them home keys in seconds.
Speaker 2: And uh, and so that'd be Uh.
Speaker 5: It's easy to be wise as a serpent, serpent, and but forget to be as gentle as a dove. Yes, And you're like, oh, I need some more dove in this speech. Let me change that.
Speaker 2: Before I go publish. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Some of the best advice ever is, look, if you're mad, give it at least twenty four hours before you even comment, before you even talk about it. Forty eight is probably even better.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: You know, you can type the email, but maybe don't send it. Yeah, read it in the morning.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh, and this has a lot to do with Larry Quest.
Speaker 2: So here, hey bird, hey bird, heybird.
Speaker 1: He birge this one a little quick and then I'll get to the one that probably will lead to conversation we had yesterday. Hey Bird, Hey Bird, just Russell, Hey, Russell's up, buddy, love the new show, Thank you. It would be epic if we could get Speedy on his way to see Larry the patch Man and Carolyn. He's got to stop in Flowery Branch, Georgia and interview David.
Speaker 2: Oh you're you're going?
Speaker 5: Know?
Speaker 2: Where is at is at the pharmacy? Adler qu on David? What is he saying? My name is David?
Speaker 6: There?
Speaker 2: You okay?
Speaker 5: From Flowery Branch, Georgia.
Speaker 2: Pretty good?
Speaker 1: That's really good. So would you mind doing that? Would you mind setting up something to talk to him? The audience would like for y'all to interview him as well. Can you add that to that trip? What y'all think Flowery Branchy Maybe on the way.
Speaker 5: I'm mapping it right now.
Speaker 2: Some of you that have.
Speaker 1: No idea what we're talking about. This is a this is a national commercial that runs in our network break and it's about some sort of pharmaceutical previaging.
Speaker 2: Privaging there all right.
Speaker 5: So it's only three hours apart, so we could from Birmingham go north to flower branch, Georgia and then drive three hours three hours to Doublin. It would only add probably three and a half hours.
Speaker 1: Okay, by the way, he hey, hay Bird Nation, that's not on the way.
Speaker 4: That's north.
Speaker 2: I thought it was on the way to Georgia.
Speaker 1: I mean, I mean that, like, just because it's in Georgia, it must be close, right. George is a big state. Hey bird, Hey Burge, here comes Joe, Hey Joe, where are you going? I'm gonna gonna have to ask a hard question about Larry quest. Has anyone considered the possibility that Larry may not even be real? What if Carolyn is just a crazy fan of the show and she's playing the Larry character to get one of you down there? It's not carolynaking it now, she's going to get three of you. Anybody ever seen the movie Misery? Not call and he says speed, These little chicken legs won't do well against the sledgehammer.
Speaker 5: Now that is true.
Speaker 4: Fu, I think you consider I think you read that email just for that love, and I get it. But no, I mean there's been TV stories. I mean there's been like news stories there. We do have documentation, do y'all live there. Do y'all know that those are real news stories? See there we go, I think you live there?
Speaker 2: You're right, what a legitimate news source.
Speaker 1: Leave the cat's tail coming across the camera and I edit it out right.
Speaker 5: This is twenty twenty two, and it is from a legitimate news source. W m Z thirteen.
Speaker 2: That sounds made up.
Speaker 5: No, these people are real, clearly.
Speaker 4: Oh look at that.
Speaker 2: Look at the pet at the patch.
Speaker 5: Yes, you could sleep right here on the floor next to this past.
Speaker 2: Are y'all? Are y'all with me?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 4: Are my it worked back? They work to these emails, y'all elon and changing everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, alright, you so listen. I hate to say this.
Speaker 1: Do you remember like Silence of the Lambs and you go down there and he got all that weird stuff with these moths and all that. I mean, people who do this kind of stuff, they've always got some kind of weird collection something.
Speaker 5: All right, you're painting them in a manner that I'm not to get.
Speaker 2: A text from Larry not painting them in that.
Speaker 1: I'm just I'm I'm I'm I'm going down a memory lane, memory lane?
Speaker 2: Would you not agree?
Speaker 1: Like one of you said, yesterday I heard I heard the archive podcast. I check on it sometimes to see how everything sounds.
Speaker 2: And it was we were going to the break.
Speaker 1: And it might have been you Adler who used the term, you know, you take the patch and put it on the forehead.
Speaker 4: That was man, was that you?
Speaker 2: Okay? Somebody? That's just his calling sign, right, Okay?
Speaker 1: See there, Yeah, y'all, don't y'all don't say I'm the one that I'm not the only one on this narrative.
Speaker 4: Well, no, we were having fun, but I thought that was all we were doing. Now you're like memory lane in.
Speaker 1: It, memory lane what so so, so that.
Speaker 4: This is what we do.
Speaker 2: We just not murdering.
Speaker 4: Of course they're not.
Speaker 5: Speedy sleeping on this couch. I want speedy sleeping on this couch next to.
Speaker 1: This dog figure in where the dog dog slid crossing churn off.
Speaker 2: Yes, I want Aler to go.
Speaker 4: And then we don't hear from him for like his minds and we find him like.
Speaker 2: In a dog cage in the basement.
Speaker 1: He's like, what if y'all walked in? Look, And at the end of the movie, here's what happened. Carolyn looks to the camera and goes enjoy the patch and it's been her the whole time.
Speaker 2: She's got meat loaf. It puts the patches in the basket.
Speaker 4: Rick show, by the way, when this is no like, this doesn't spill over from the last segment with Larry.
Speaker 1: So also, uh, someone says what if at the end of the movie it turns out that Larry's actually David from Flowery Branch. There's all kinds of little ways, you know. Adler, by the way, watched the news story in the break for himself. The audience could see it too, but I could tell he did it for himself.
Speaker 5: I had to reframe everything because y'all are seeing their murderers when collecting patches.
Speaker 4: They are precious. Nobody said they were murderers. Their cute older coach collecting patches, playing out a scenario that they had you captive in a dog cage in the basement.
Speaker 2: Funny stories. It was funny story.
Speaker 4: We were joking, is all. And this has no spill over into this segment. But check out this and tell me what y'all think was going on here.
Speaker 5: That was shoved next to our toilet paper dispenser, and it looked like a piece of trash.
Speaker 2: She was like, please help me.
Speaker 8: I'm at this address in the var I need you to call the police into a wellness check.
Speaker 4: Oh mind, what do y'all think happened?
Speaker 6: Mind?
Speaker 1: Well, somebody was captive and I don't know how they.
Speaker 4: Got They were Jerseys Jersey Mikes. Oh what Jersey Mikes. And I mean I didn't know this. They all the people that make your sandwiches. A sandwich artist, did y'all.
Speaker 2: Know that's a bit of a yeah, I've heard that. Let me ask you.
Speaker 5: That's a lost subway university.
Speaker 2: Listen to me.
Speaker 1: I'm captive, and but they somehow gonna let me go to Jersey Mikes.
Speaker 4: With with I guess they were together.
Speaker 1: You went to Jersey Mikes. Just run behind the counter and go, I've been kidnapped. Don't let this guy get.
Speaker 4: Well, Greg, you we don't know the situation. We don't know what you rescue.
Speaker 1: A sandwich specialist, artist, artist, you got a better chance.
Speaker 2: I know it worked out in this case.
Speaker 1: But writing on a piece of paper and shoving in by the toilet roll, somebody made us throw it away.
Speaker 2: I did just start making a scene.
Speaker 5: Hey, there's the victim. Greg, Let's not forget that.
Speaker 2: You are you critiquing how someone was rescued.
Speaker 1: If you have got me captive and you take me to Jersey Mikes, I'm out in public, just take off running or started hollering, Hey, this guy's kidnapped me.
Speaker 2: What if they have a gun on you before you get until you go to the bathroom. They're staying out. I see what.
Speaker 1: They just let their captive go in and get a sub sandwich with with with no way to stop it in the bathroom. You don't think a nine or something it was a weapon. Greg, Well, it don't matter. I would run people.
Speaker 4: I understand what you're saying, Greg, but we don't know the situations. We don't know what.
Speaker 2: Okay the people of Jersey Mike Trombie sharp okayness Well.
Speaker 4: A Flora, an employee at a Jersey Mike's, a sandwich artist uh in Florida, helped rescue a woman who was being held against her will last week. Eleanor Coffee found a crumbled up piece of paper in the bathroom last Tuesday that looked like trash, but when she looked at it, it was a note that said help me. It had the address on it, and asked whoever found it to please call the cops. And here is that was eleanor the uh, the sandwich artist, and it's going to follow up with the chief of police.
Speaker 11: Here responded, looked at the letter, gathered information. She left her name and address of where she was going to be at, what kind of car would be in the driveway. So she left a lot of details in the notes so we could come to her and help her.
Speaker 4: And then and so they ended up doing it and finding her.
Speaker 1: Great guy, I can't believe you're not asking another question. And this is I mean, you're you're you're someone on your game today. But just where she'd get a pen. Good point that people have pins, people have pins, no captains, and I'm gonna let you have a pin about this story.
Speaker 5: Well, the calf tour is not very bright looking. Look at this guy. There's the captor right there. He's got a blue mohawk.
Speaker 2: You know what I did.
Speaker 1: I go in the bathroom and lock the door and for use come out, yell through the door. He's got me captured colored play.
Speaker 2: Somewhere. I'm larry in there.
Speaker 5: Maybe she wanted her Jersey mics and she could didn't want to blow up that whole situation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's been hungry.
Speaker 4: Well. Jordan Williams is the guy's name. Santa Rosa County Sheriff's office says they know about this guy. He's been an issue thirty four years old. He's been charged with kidnapping, battery, and assault. Uh. And they say the victim in this case, after leaving the note for help, they started investigating it and then saw the address, did some surveillance and actually did a search.
Speaker 2: Warrant and ended up finding her.
Speaker 4: They say that there was two previous domestic violence incidents. This is the third with this guy. Uh adept because they know of him. They executed the search warrant at the address. UH that and it was about two miles from the restaurant Jersey Mikes and inside deputies found the victim who left the note. They said she had visible injuries. Taken to the hospital UH for suspected broken bones along with us, of course, a lot of trauma. And this guy's got a court appearance or something like that.
Speaker 2: He already had a broke bone.
Speaker 5: EI of ran Okay, you would have just ran, Oh, so you would have just ran.
Speaker 2: Yeah, men got out of the car.
Speaker 1: There are some questions got to be asked, what's she doing with a pen? Why she had Jersey Mikes?
Speaker 2: I said, napped you, But I'm going to go Jersey Mikes and let you go use it.
Speaker 1: Are we really are we using the not that it's not serious, but apparently what we're really talking about here is someone who's in a bad relationship and has a dangerous person that they got in a relationship with and it's gone bad.
Speaker 2: They're not like somebody grabbed me off the street.
Speaker 4: Right, But yeah, but here's here's a situation.
Speaker 1: Which is which is a domestic violence thing, which is extremely serious.
Speaker 2: It's really more down that road, isn't it.
Speaker 4: Well, we don't know. We don't know the situation. Like let's say they're sitting at the table and before she could go to the bathroom, you know, and then he says, I'll twll you would if you do anything, I will stand up and start shooting everybody in there.
Speaker 2: And then she goes, can I borrow a pin?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Bathroom and you come right back.
Speaker 12: You understand how you get the pin?
Speaker 4: Uh, buddy, I don't know how she got a pin. I'm just saying that there's things that we might not know.
Speaker 2: If I capture somebody that don't get a pin. Do we notice when you're telling stories you like to pet your arm? Yeah? Did you know you? I I made Greg.
Speaker 1: Look this is you and it appears there's something and you just start stroking that hairy arm.
Speaker 4: Could you'll do instead of talking about me? When I leave the room, could you just tell me we just did it on the air. But it's been a minute.
Speaker 2: But listen, you wouldn't know you I've been doing it. You haven't. I just noticed it's telling me. Are you correct?
Speaker 4: How he's going to the bathroom little hey rubbing his arm?
Speaker 1: Are you trying to cut you? You don't just do it a little bit either. I've never I mean, okay, I won't do it anymore.
Speaker 2: He did it at least six times. He did you right now, and I think, guess because he's got really hairy arms, and I think has nothing to do with that.
Speaker 5: You do the very hairy arms is very smoothing.
Speaker 4: Where you pick your nose all the time.
Speaker 5: I have to cut away from you on the camera all the time.
Speaker 1: It's running, and every time I'm in here, my nose run. By the way, that's a pretty good looking I don't know what to do.
Speaker 4: All right, so hey you next time, say Speedy was up. I'm not going to interrupt the story, but it was just now or all the time. I've never noticed it before now but now, like this very second. Yeah, you were doing it so much. You were doing it so much.
Speaker 1: I realized that I probably was listening to the story not looking at your arms, because certainly you've done it before.
Speaker 2: There's that looked that looked too normal.
Speaker 4: I thought y'all were saying it was a running thing. We just noticed just okay.
Speaker 1: So you were sitting there and all sudden you then they held her captive, and then they you know, there was all.
Speaker 4: Signaling that.
Speaker 1: We we've been we've we've known each other our entire lives. It just takes I get that he looked exactly where.
Speaker 4: Gives me that look when I need to look at TV four and somebody's on there, he.
Speaker 2: Goes, Yeah, but that half a foot up there. A few minutes there was the guy with a half foot.
Speaker 4: Yeah, just all up in the camera. Yeah, all right, anyway, we don't know the house. I think maybe we could just celebrate a lady's been rescued. Yeah, you think enormous people would handle this story. She was being held against her will. I don't care what the situation is. And looks like beat yeah, and situation and I guess, I guess old good and took took her to eat and she got to the bathroom road and and they saved her.
Speaker 2: And I would tell the three of you to take a note of that. How about that? Just in case?
Speaker 4: Could we not?
Speaker 2: Just I'll tell you what happened. Yeah, and then I don't understand why y'all know't what you got that pin? Yeah? And uh, what do you think about it? Greg?
Speaker 4: Well, I tell you, huh, the pen was a good good point.
Speaker 2: Could have got it from the counter.
Speaker 5: Yes, there's pins everywhere. She's got like there's not pins all of us. She's got right here.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, you guys want to go to Jersey, Mike if you look at my pat checks.
Speaker 4: And then you're like, yes, I'll see back to Larry doing.
Speaker 1: It and then get in that bathroom and just send us something. Oh, Greg, when you look, you thought, well he's gonna do it one more?
Speaker 2: Yeah you didn't think You didn't think you do it five times? He got to on you.
Speaker 4: And then then I think a long he's gonna have me like combing myself or something.
Speaker 2: But you know what I think started it? Can I tell you what I think it was? In this room?
Speaker 1: I think it's so hard in here. We all have to sue ourselves. Yeah, to stay gone.
Speaker 2: I know he's been doing it for years plus your code, Yeah, you've been doing it.
Speaker 4: I think I got it from you man.
Speaker 1: In brand new episode of Strange Encounters, we interviewed Calvin Speedy Wilburn in episode four that what happened to shut down the thirteen working days of horror back in the Rick and Bubba days? You'll know after you catch that podcast. So that's that's coming up this weekend. Also tells from the camp House, we'll be available to you today this.
Speaker 2: Afternoon, so be looking for that.
Speaker 1: It'll be episode five, which features our guests Gary the Bulldozer Man. You will get you'll get a lot of Gary in episode five, which comes out a little later today. Hey, Gar, how's it going, buddy?
Speaker 12: I'm doing all right.
Speaker 2: You're looking good like that hat?
Speaker 12: Yeah, I can't hear my sell.
Speaker 1: Okay, you got to put headphones on, but you've got a hat on. You've got a giant hat on. You got overalls.
Speaker 4: Hey, y.
Speaker 2: Let me come help you.
Speaker 12: I got it.
Speaker 2: I got.
Speaker 9: Like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah there you taking your hat off and and and put you on?
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, what is wrong with you? And you can't hold headphones up?
Speaker 13: Right?
Speaker 1: Greg?
Speaker 4: Greg? Oh my god, Gary, he's all jacked up.
Speaker 13: All right?
Speaker 2: Looks good, Gary, that looks great, man, looking good.
Speaker 12: But I got to fix it.
Speaker 4: You have one of them is all messed.
Speaker 2: You got one all double clutters. You got one double clut. You broke it, all right? So Gary's messing with the headphone something.
Speaker 8: Wow?
Speaker 1: There good not Gary, It looks like you're trying to get into Fort Knox.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, so just put them on. There you go.
Speaker 4: Gear, put your hat on.
Speaker 12: No, I won't put the head Why don't you Why are you got?
Speaker 2: Why do we got normal? Why you got sunglasses on? Inside? Because he's cool?
Speaker 13: Right?
Speaker 2: Comes guard? Hey, I got to wear him.
Speaker 4: I can't cut.
Speaker 2: I'm a radio star. A lot of people don't asked. He's trying to hide. I've been coming a little bit of a celebrity incognito.
Speaker 4: You must not know who I am.
Speaker 12: I'll tell you what. I woke up scared to death this morning.
Speaker 2: Who he's scared of us.
Speaker 12: I dreaming last night. I was at the fire eating one of them big old bags cotton candy. I woke up couldn't find my pillar. So good, I'm telling you scared.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's funny.
Speaker 12: Got me going. I woke up at three o five this morning. Why I couldn't go back sleep.
Speaker 4: You're excited about?
Speaker 9: Who is this?
Speaker 4: That's fine, you're excited about you's excited. It's like Phil Day.
Speaker 12: No, No, you know I've been bushogging the last three or four days.
Speaker 4: Oh yes, man, tough, tough bushogging that air condition uh huh.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I'm a radio about quit. I got to put antenna on it. I just get you know, can't hear the radios. I get one spot, you know, I go down in the heel at.
Speaker 14: But you, I mean you're like that old car I used to have. You know, yeah, what old car. I've had a bunch of them, A bunch of old cars.
Speaker 4: You know, old car.
Speaker 1: So you uh, but I mean you're like like Greg said, you're in an air condition like modern tractor.
Speaker 2: I mean you sound like you have to roughing it. You're basically just riding around.
Speaker 12: You bounce your big buddy in there for about seven eight hours a day, like riding them a bull?
Speaker 2: So what is it? Is it? You mean because of the terrain, Well, there's no shops on it. You know. How's that back feel.
Speaker 12: That John did?
Speaker 2: Did you say it felt like you've been riding the bull when you got it?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 12: Yeah, yeah?
Speaker 2: Well you you know it's supposed to rain later this afternoon.
Speaker 12: Again you better Well, I don't doubt that.
Speaker 2: It rain always.
Speaker 4: You get everything done.
Speaker 2: Now, have you seen No, I ain't seen that. Have you seen you on tails from the camp house?
Speaker 12: My tail from me?
Speaker 2: No, you're you on tails from the camp house?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 2: It had them turkey nuggets.
Speaker 12: Yeah, you know, I've seen a little bit of it. I can't watch it's too long, you know, I just can't stay focused that much there.
Speaker 1: One of them is ten minutes, twenty minutes, and the one today's fifteen minutes.
Speaker 2: You can't do that. We made them short for people.
Speaker 12: I'd probably do that when you know, if I settled down and too much to do, too much to do.
Speaker 2: There's your project done at home, the one you do at your house.
Speaker 12: Oh man, I missed them. Mexican just done? Boy, My gosh?
Speaker 2: Uh work workers? Workers?
Speaker 12: Were they from Mexico the only one to the work. Yeah, I mean you can't final you can't find a white man do anything.
Speaker 4: Except for you.
Speaker 1: Is that for me?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 4: One white man general statement, a white man in his tractor there is yeah, no shocks.
Speaker 2: So is the work done well?
Speaker 12: One room is well? I like one more room?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 4: That means.
Speaker 12: You know, and he just you know, he can only just speak a little bit of English.
Speaker 4: How do you all communicate?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 4: How do you know what you want?
Speaker 2: You come in and say, first off, hey, Kate Fosser.
Speaker 12: It's kind of like talking to them, you know.
Speaker 2: Really, is it really? Use a lot of hand signals?
Speaker 1: No, No, let's notice this even I said, notice this. Notice that when Gary says something like this, you and I fade away. Greg comes gets more prominent.
Speaker 2: Have you noticed that? Don't even shake?
Speaker 12: No, No, I asked him. I I asked him yesterday.
Speaker 2: Was he you know?
Speaker 12: He lost his phone? Who the Mexican guy?
Speaker 4: The worker?
Speaker 2: The worker? Yeah?
Speaker 12: And I couldn't get her hold of him for about a week and haining from then I called another guy and he said, yeah, he lost his phone, and he gave me his phone number and I called him. I said, man, I thought, they don't send you back Mexico and he said no. I said, I lost my phone And I asked him yesterday was illegal, but he said he wouldn't.
Speaker 13: Care.
Speaker 4: You're telling everybody where they are right there at your house.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean maybe him get done, but you mean he's got it.
Speaker 12: Well I asked him did he have one in Basis? And he said no, I ain't got nothing.
Speaker 2: Gary.
Speaker 12: I'm sure I'm not gonna turn him in because he works pretty good. You're gonna, yeah, he needs a place today now, he ain't stay in a barn or something.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 4: Okay, it's very kind of.
Speaker 12: Well, I'm.
Speaker 9: Better go all.
Speaker 2: What's been fun? Yeah? Y y buddy?
Speaker 12: So are you any time going to break something?
Speaker 2: We're close. I've been begging for it to get here. Quicker, but more minute, Gary, one.
Speaker 12: More almost, it's gonna set him innute.
Speaker 2: Then why didn't you bring us something for breakfast?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 8: What?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 4: Turkey nuggets?
Speaker 2: Grig you like.
Speaker 1: It was?
Speaker 12: I ain't making more than them. I don't like them. I it's Mason the other night.
Speaker 2: What they're good?
Speaker 12: Yeah, they're good.
Speaker 2: Did you posted a picture of it?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 12: I didn't post.
Speaker 2: No bitching Okay, we'll be back. I know you'll post a little something you cook every now.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I like to cook.
Speaker 2: Eight except for last night and bringing us something.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well the top of the hour, go to break as Gary, you want to talk to Gary? Eight eight eight six big ain't talking nobody box Gary.
Speaker 1: We'll take your phone calls when we come back for a brand new hour. You got the Rick Burgess Show and Gary ain't. I'm here Kate washer all right, so phone calls coming in.
Speaker 2: We got a lot to do. Burgess ball battles still to come.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: Someone's asking on text nation.
Speaker 1: Uh so if anyone can teach Gary a few Spanish phrases, I mean I have a few I could teach him.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Uh, but if you're a little more savvy than me. You know, I'm pretty fluid, but fluid fluid is probably a better term.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 1: To the phones, we go Rick Burgers Show, unscreened phone calls, Hello and welcome.
Speaker 2: Uh you're on the show.
Speaker 6: Go ahead, senor Getty. Uh, I'd just like to say grassies for letting me work. And uh as a reward, you know, I can take those to my primost land with terrena he Uh, he got his land for you to hunt the turkeys, double doubble. Maybe I can cook some turkey tacos for you.
Speaker 2: See and lay.
Speaker 15: Oh you want me to get their quickie.
Speaker 12: Right by?
Speaker 13: Y and lay.
Speaker 2: Ye yay yay yay, I you and get rild your bulldoze out.
Speaker 1: We continue. Hello, Rick Burgess Show. Unscreen phone calls.
Speaker 16: Go ahead, bumb blum Mexico him.
Speaker 15: Gary finds his housing here legal argon.
Speaker 1: We can continue. Rick Burgess Show. Unscreened phone calls, go right ahead.
Speaker 13: Hey guys, this is a Diesel. How y'all doing today?
Speaker 6: So?
Speaker 13: Hey, Greg, I gotta tell you, man, I'm a man.
Speaker 2: You AhR buddy, sounds smart. I don't get it. Nothing to be proud of, sir.
Speaker 13: No I was going. I asked Greg, would you rather go to a George Strait concert have to listen to it the whole thing? Or what's the Fat Sister show for twenty four hours straight?
Speaker 2: Oh? I'm with the fattist oh all day long? Yeah, loves the Fat Sister. That's a funny show.
Speaker 4: You got George straight?
Speaker 12: Well, yeah, he's odd. I guess thank you, Gary, thank Yeah, he's fine.
Speaker 2: Hey, I like that. Adam murder By Morning Boom like meet you by money. We continue some gwinn in there, please coming to shake gwenn in now.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: Go ahead.
Speaker 2: Rick Burgess Show, screenphone, go ahead, Good morning guys.
Speaker 15: It's Chris going from Florn.
Speaker 16: Hey, Chris from Hey, how's it going? Oh hey, Robert, how's it going this morning?
Speaker 9: Ray?
Speaker 4: You won't never live that now.
Speaker 1: We know we won't live that now now, okay, Robert, you sit there, I mean we're sitting there trying to get started.
Speaker 2: Hey Robert, well, I'm glad you've got to catch up.
Speaker 4: He didn't know who you were in the live show. Glad you knew him.
Speaker 12: You get what you get.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Mick Jagger, Welcome to the show.
Speaker 1: Rick Mergers show on screen phone calls, go ahead, anybody when the start.
Speaker 2: When we got the Walmart, half the people in there has dogs, and and the buggy.
Speaker 1: Dogs that has a lot of It's like everything nobody can handle. You try to help people and say there's a very small percentage of you that probably need a service a doll and then the whole wide world sees that in some way for them to pretend they need a dog.
Speaker 2: Well, you can't have nothing.
Speaker 12: It's all like man, I eased to leave mine in the truck, and then one drove wealth in it, So take mine.
Speaker 2: You know that's different. I remember that story. We continue Rick Berger's show, unscreened phone calls. Go ahead.
Speaker 16: I took the over on Gary Tussing today.
Speaker 2: How am I looking so far?
Speaker 8: You know what?
Speaker 1: You know, it's a few times what you've done. You probably should have went with the you know ethnic joke said, well cost us.
Speaker 2: You probably were already in the money. Yeah. Yeah, We continue Rick Berger's show, unscreen phone calls.
Speaker 4: Go ahead.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I was just calling, gonna sew many turkeys Old Geary killed this year?
Speaker 12: I killed every one I shot.
Speaker 2: In the world.
Speaker 6: Well, maybe you get your house finished, bore the ice, come get the illegals.
Speaker 12: I know, I know that's what I'm waiting on.
Speaker 2: Did you take a few turkeys this year?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I didn't.
Speaker 12: I didn't ready to get the limit this year. They just didn't gobble. And I don't care how about shooting if they don't gobble.
Speaker 1: A lot of people were so even if you were to call, use your call, the greatest call the world's ever known, ever outlawed in a couple of states. If you if you were using your call and a gobbler. You look at what there he is. But he didn't gobble. You wouldn't take him.
Speaker 12: No, Well, if I hadn't killed anything, I might, But you know I got two this year so and called up three or four more. But I just don't care that about shoot them a faint goblin. Okay, I takes the fun out of it.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm missing that. I get what your saying.
Speaker 4: But if you called him, yeah, well, I mean.
Speaker 12: You, I forgot what I was going to say.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, I'm just gonna let the turkey know down there.
Speaker 1: Just keep then, you gotta you know, turkeys draw me in, just be quiet.
Speaker 12: Yeah, okay, Well you know y'all was supposed to come down, and that's what I was doing, is saving him this show.
Speaker 2: Well that's not true.
Speaker 4: Weather didn't cooperate, you said one day, yep, I was there.
Speaker 2: Greg was there, he.
Speaker 4: SAIDs walking up and down dirt road trying to find you.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Rick Birders Show, unscreen phone calls go ahead, oh you.
Speaker 17: Wants a bicycle and black Man got.
Speaker 5: That's on you.
Speaker 2: That's on you. I thought you snuck out of the studio and called in.
Speaker 1: Rick Burgess Show, unscreen phone calls, go ahead, it's gonna be trouble.
Speaker 2: Oh we're good.
Speaker 1: Uh you he ain't.
Speaker 16: Got some words of encouragement for you.
Speaker 6: Go ahead.
Speaker 5: When I was a little boy, there was a neighborhood girl that used to just pick on me and aggravate me, call me names all the time.
Speaker 13: I asked one of my aunts, I said, why is.
Speaker 8: She doing that?
Speaker 4: She is so mean?
Speaker 15: He said that just means she likes you so adler, Greg speedy.
Speaker 7: And especially and I do mean especially, Rick Burgess really loves you.
Speaker 12: I don't know, but I did you. I had to use your urinal in the restroom, wallegoler that's not his. That that I'll show it one that's not mine to take step and I had to get on my knees, but I still use it.
Speaker 5: I just said, I love you, Gary.
Speaker 12: Wow, Okay, I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: I was a bank nine I could get.
Speaker 2: Uh, welcome to the Rick Burgess Show. Unscreen phone calls, Go.
Speaker 17: Ahead, he's Gary and Helm's he got in common.
Speaker 2: Oh boy?
Speaker 4: Uh now.
Speaker 2: It sounds like by the way, it sounds like the exact same guy. So I think it was here we get yeah, no, no, no, the same topic. Yeah yeah. Turkeys Yeah, that's true. That's it. Rick Burchers show.
Speaker 4: Go ahead.
Speaker 15: Hey, I want to send Gary on on the turkey, not Goblin.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 15: It's kind of like Rick, you played a little.
Speaker 2: Ball, right, Sure I did. I don't know if I've ever mentioned it.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, so listen.
Speaker 17: It's kind of like playing ball and not having there.
Speaker 12: That's right.
Speaker 2: You mean I would play by one? Tillader, Yeah, what does he mean excited about it?
Speaker 12: Nothing exciting about it. I mean if you call one up, he got goblin. I mean, anybody do that?
Speaker 1: Can they getting? You can get the turkey to come to them. I'm not talking about you sat down, didn't called on one, just walks by. I'm not talking about that.
Speaker 12: But I'm not either.
Speaker 2: Okay. Rick Bergers show on screen, phone calls, go ahead.
Speaker 4: I want to Rick, how are you?
Speaker 2: I'm fired up, I'm ready. It's all I know.
Speaker 12: Hey, I hear you.
Speaker 7: George straight is ready to Uh So, I've got it. I've got the ultimate.
Speaker 15: Uh you can't have nothing.
Speaker 7: A few weeks ago, my wife and I had tickets to the A C. D C Concert in Nashville. We get to exit forty six up there in Columbia, Tennessee. She gets an email the show has been rescheduled to the next night.
Speaker 6: We can't go.
Speaker 7: We're in there in the cracker barrel eating and tornado warning is going out.
Speaker 8: Oh boy.
Speaker 7: And that was the same night that we had the at the Elkmont exit back to Alabama because tornado was coming through. And that was not torn ad just went through.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 14: Man, headed to the ac DC showhone, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Phone right there to you.
Speaker 1: You see footage of them now, Angus is completely whiteheaded doing that dance.
Speaker 5: Amazing.
Speaker 4: Hey, it's still on.
Speaker 2: It's still amazing.
Speaker 1: So I guess the concert was outdoors and because the weather they had to move it to the next night. But what are you supposed to do if you've traveled from far away and you're a few exits away and they decided to cancel.
Speaker 2: We're supposed to do not a good time? Man, We'll be right back. Aaron Rodgers, It's it's real.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Aaron Rodgers has informed the Steelers that he will sign with them for the twenty twenty five season.
Speaker 4: Terry Bradshaw not thrilled.
Speaker 1: Yeah, boy, brad thrilled. He's informed the Steelers he will sign with them. Multiple multiple reports are saying this now.
Speaker 4: Yep, so it's a facility today, said.
Speaker 1: He will participate in mini camp to get accustomed to his new teammates that he soon will abandon like all others.
Speaker 4: Do you know who they open up with? The Jets? How funny is that they really?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 5: Wow?
Speaker 2: Well the good news prayer and he'll get a win.
Speaker 4: Uh so that will look weird, though. How do you feel about this?
Speaker 2: Thinks successful? Or I think your teams ready to win? You're a Steelers guy, Yeah, you don't like it. Who do you want that you pulled from by in the NFL? Not really a shocker? Uh so? Uh so you it ain't the Tide. I mean, you know, I pretty much stick with the Tide, that's see it. Of course, it ain't nothing after saving man. Yeah. Uh so you like the new coach at the Tide.
Speaker 12: Yes, he's met him the other day.
Speaker 2: He was very nice.
Speaker 12: Yeah, he just talked a little funny.
Speaker 2: He doesn't talk funny.
Speaker 4: Says a lot coming from you, So Greg, No, you're not excited about this, not really. I'm gonna burn on Aaron Rodgers. Okay that I can see that, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I'm kind of with you.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm we will say by sixty years only I'll watched to see he's younger than that.
Speaker 2: He's probably forty forty.
Speaker 12: Wow, he's too old to be playing.
Speaker 2: How old are you now there?
Speaker 12: Sixty seven?
Speaker 2: Okay, well you look great.
Speaker 12: Well I look better than I feel, right.
Speaker 2: I understand.
Speaker 1: Also on the update on the no shock forty one by one. Yeah, then will Aaron Rodgers have a good season with the Steelers? Yes, no, no, will he get will he get injured or just not play?
Speaker 16: Well?
Speaker 2: Oh no, that's a possible.
Speaker 4: He's going to a good team, so that helps.
Speaker 2: But he boy seems to be a little fragile these days.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Now will he make it, you know and not be injured? A different question?
Speaker 2: Yeah? All right, So Achilles went out on him.
Speaker 1: Greg on the one, Greg on on that one, Greg is Greg would say, that's that's about his surprising as Pearl Harbor, that is. Uh. George Wentz's cause of death has been revealed. Uh of course you know, yes, cardiac are will bing goo?
Speaker 2: Uh so the Los.
Speaker 1: Angeles County Department of Public Health have listed George went of course, Norm from Cheers his immediate cause of death as wait for it, cardiac arrests, we congestive heart failure, so he had the coordinary artery disease, high pretension.
Speaker 2: All of those led to his death.
Speaker 1: But really, for somebody who lives so unhealthy, seventy six are pretty good number. Yeah, but nobody's shocked by cause of death on that one.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, I noticed, like some of the interviews people were playing of him in the in the latter years, I hadn't seen he looked rough, you know. Did you know how somebody just has that ashy gray look and their their eyes always kind of seem to be kind of red around there and all that, and you like, I wish your color was better.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yes, he kind of had that look.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's on the masked singer. He was a moose and the head came off and I would not have recognized him if they had not been like, look as George.
Speaker 4: Went from you, I would not know he'd a goodsel on.
Speaker 2: Okay, well that's all right, I mean that Gary would what if what if he got them? Did you watch Cheers when it was a show, Gary, I.
Speaker 12: Watched a little bit of it. I didn't watch hold lot. I tried to stay with gun Smoke.
Speaker 4: Saw that last night.
Speaker 1: Do you do you still have a lake Mitchell? Do you still have that setup where you can watch Westerns? The last time I was down there, you you you had you want just to be I.
Speaker 12: Still got Leon Musk. Right now, they're putting uh, they're putting up fibre in down there, So I'm will probably.
Speaker 2: How you feel about what's going on with him in Trump right now? I don't know.
Speaker 12: I think that's just uh something they playing out.
Speaker 2: Well, they're playing dirty.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, you know, Greg and I were fighting yesterday about pole climbing, and we we worked it out by the end of the segment, so hopefully they can work it. They came out.
Speaker 2: Someone to be in peach maybe a little right down to it.
Speaker 12: I really don't give them.
Speaker 2: Okay, you know, I do need to revisit that.
Speaker 12: I had to catch myself.
Speaker 4: You did.
Speaker 2: We had that talk, didn't we.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's swing you stop. That's good.
Speaker 12: Yeah, you know I know how to do it.
Speaker 8: Gear.
Speaker 2: That's good gear third base. We'll we'll be right back.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know. We go go a couple of different ways.
Speaker 2: What's wrong with it? Well, I just think's comments. I may just take else Mike.
Speaker 1: What's The reason why I even looked at it is bookends, is this is becoming something that is new to our society and it's becoming more more prominent, and it's bizarre.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it is, well what I think it has to do?
Speaker 2: It's as arms cross?
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 7: What is it?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 2: And y'all know y'a are here in this y'all know y'are here in this one and more, which is just odd, okay odd, I'm not gonna say nothing.
Speaker 1: Okay, headline and look, I've even this happened even there in our area. This is not too long ago, and it's happened in other places. It seems to be Florida teacher twenty eight mm hmmm accused of sending lude photo to middle school student via social media.
Speaker 2: Where is this that in Florida?
Speaker 1: This this seems to be happening these teachers. Yeah, And and I mean they're they're they're firing in. I mean it's it's it's middle school kids. I mean it came drive and and they're sending them photos and and uh and and things. I mean, Greg we I mean it's a new story about every day. Oh yeah, I mean Greg were, there's there's one that we you know, that just happened, like we heard that from somebody who works at the school. Oh yeah, you know, oh yeah, oh uh, Gary said he did. He's going to Florida try and sign up for the seventh grade. Okay, so.
Speaker 12: What I'm glad my teachers never did do that to me. I mean it was like eighty years old.
Speaker 4: I thought you weren't going to say anything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, but you're right.
Speaker 4: Everything changed, everything changed out of school.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, I remember. Honestly, we have one of these stories that seems like everywhere.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it just when this weirdness, because this is the kind of stuff that usually okay, but this is one of those things like you go and it's not good, it's horrible, but you would go. This usually is reserved until now to the creepy world of men. Frankly, Yeah, okay, you know, hey, you hear some pe coach. You know it's hard, and you go, it's terrible, horrible. But now that it seems like this is turning into prominently women that are sending these Lewde photos as teachers to like teenage students below the age of driving.
Speaker 2: Shouldn't send it to anybody? Should send it to anybody.
Speaker 1: But I'm just saying these stories are getting more and more normal, I mean, not normal, just I would say, occurring more often. I would It's not normal behavior, it's crazy. Is this just another sign of how depraved our society's became? Even women are now just turning into just and what?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 1: How do you think that's gonna go other than you know, maybe a fourteen year old voting you best teacher ever. But I mean, but it's not that that's good. I mean that's not a good thing. But I'm talking about how how do you think that? How's that gonna do? What do you think the end's going to be?
Speaker 2: You're gona end up well, dating a fourteen year old?
Speaker 9: And what do you think that?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 12: I wouldn't mind it, you.
Speaker 2: Know, if you well, but that's not That didn't make it right. That didn't make it right.
Speaker 1: He said if he was fourteen, you wouldn't bothered him. But right, that doesn't make it right. I think you have if you if it was like your son, it would probably bother. If you were like they're dead, you might might bother you, you know, or maybe a bothered when well, it might bother her right, yeah.
Speaker 5: Okay, Uh, cell phones, we got cell phones now, so that opens the door of communication that we didn't have before. I think you've got emotionally unstable women at an all time high now, that's just true.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 5: And you've got neglected women is a lot of times is what you find if they're in a relationship, they're incredibly neglected, or they or they're single and they're just they're just lonely, sad people. It's horrible. And I do that's that's what I have. And then you got some perves. And then the looks of teachers is changing. Look, here's the difference between teachers then and teachers now. What's going on?
Speaker 12: Do y'all ever remember Yeah, that's my teacher there on the layo.
Speaker 1: I know, did any of y'all when you were in school and ad or you're younger so for Greg and for Speedy and me, like I graduated over forty years ago from high school. Okay, so you're talking about law I recall very few young teachers, very few, very few, very few. Yeah, and uh, and I don't remember, But I think you're right, Adler. But here's the bigger question, because you know, access is definitely a player here. Does that mean that these women have always existed? They just didn't have.
Speaker 2: A way to do it?
Speaker 1: I mean because you bring, because you bring a polaroid, put it in an envelope, and you'll put it on your kids death, you know.
Speaker 2: I mean it's yeah.
Speaker 1: But but but how does And I would say this to men and women when it comes to this lude photo thing, I've never understood it.
Speaker 2: Has it ever worked out? I asked this question every time, male or female? Has it ever?
Speaker 1: Has a lude photo person ever been successful? How did you marry your husband or marry your wife? What started with the lude photo were?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Did that ever?
Speaker 1: Did that ever work out? You know, hey, hey, you know what I really was trying to get that person's attention. It was lud photo that turned it down. Now for guys, I don't surely there's never been a guy that's worked for Maybe it's worked for a woman every now and then.
Speaker 12: But I mean, well, I'm not gonna come I'm not gonna come come.
Speaker 1: In on that.
Speaker 2: You got a bad story.
Speaker 12: I'm joking. No, that shit now?
Speaker 4: Really, Gary, thank you?
Speaker 2: It just seems like we're getting more and more.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and it's weird too. I mean, a she's twenty eight, so she is young, but fourteen and fourteen, I'm not saying it's right time for age. But then she did it on social media too, which I know, I mean, I don't know if that didn't say is that Chad?
Speaker 2: What is it that kind of goes to Adler's am I crying out for help?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 2: Remember that what was her name? Laturno?
Speaker 1: He was the kid was the first time and had she had like two kids with him. She went and got sent to jail, and then when she got out he got legal age.
Speaker 2: I got married, all right, Greg.
Speaker 5: A documentary recently. The relationship is still weird.
Speaker 1: And somebody, somebody made a great point again Greg, if this, if this plan can't work for far, if it can't work for anybody, That's what somebody said on the test.
Speaker 4: You don't read everything you said.
Speaker 2: I didn't say that.
Speaker 5: Gary says we need to find that kid in Florida and give him the World's Luckiest Boy Award.
Speaker 2: Come on, we'll be back. It was mentioned earlier video one Adler It was it was mentioned earlier.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: Today we honor the eighty first anniversary of D Day.
Speaker 1: This assault that broke through the Nazi defenses in Europe was a I think it was a miracle. Uh and it was unbelievable. The bravery, you know, I know we all like to you know, as we talk about even in the book. You know, a lot of us like to sit in the stands and talk about what we would do, but we never are willing to get on the field. And it's real easy in the stands. And you know, I know a lot of us say, well, you know, if the country needed me, you know, I would have been all in.
Speaker 2: You know, I like to say that. And I know if you're drafted, you know, you might not have a choice.
Speaker 1: But I mean still the bravery is not diminished in any way, shape or form on that because I mean when you're when you're thinking about and these things really happen when they when they know they have to do this, they know that a large number of them. I mean, you're riding in whatever you're riding in, whether you're a parachute again, whether you're in these marine vehicles that are going to come ashore, especially them, I mean you're sitting there and here's what you know, a lot of us are going to die. It's not we might die. A lot of us are going to die. And we're not talking about ten twelve of us. We're talking about tens of thousands of us. And you're just riding headed to that beach, and really a lot of you the first one's out. I mean, it's gunfire firing down on you, and some of you are just going to get killed so the rest of us can move forward. And it's I mean, I know from people who actually were there, they seem to say that Spielberg did a pretty good job of capturing what it was like and saving Private Ryan. And if you've ever I know most of us surely have seen this movie by now, but I remember the first time I watched it, there was a moment, just as some nothing sitting in a cinema looking at the screen that I wanted it to stop. I was like, Okay, man, wow, well we got it. Uh.
Speaker 2: And I can't imagine what it would have been like to be in it.
Speaker 16: Uh.
Speaker 2: And and a lot of miracles took place.
Speaker 1: I mean, if you I have not had the honor of being in France, my wife and a lot of my kids, I think I think half of them got to go there and everybody who's ever been there says, when you're standing on that beach and you see the cliffs and everything, you're like, this is not possible, especially going into gunfire. And you know, and even like Greg, I think you've mentioned this, I think the uh is it the hunting and first that was parachuting in they didn't land where they were supposed to and uh, and you know, and then you know, one of the things that really helped a lot was the idea to use fake balloon type of artillery to fake them off that we were coming in somewhere else.
Speaker 9: That helped.
Speaker 1: But still, I just I just I think about what it must have been, like, I mean, you've got all this year on you, and they did do a good job of depicting this. You come out into the water and now you're sinking because of the weight of it. People are shooting at you, people are dying all around you, and you did. They're just like, you got to keep going forward, You got to keep pushing forward. And it took a special human being to do that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I didn't even realize until looking into it a little bit more. There were a number of issues that they were having to get through logistical issues and operational issues and challenges as you just alluded to. But they had severe weather conditions, did the disorganization And you think about the technology we have now and how we can communicate, but how we communicated then if you're just a little off to your point on where you're going in and who's where. Those were issues, confusion about initial troops, the mismatched plans. I mean, there was a lot that they had to overcome.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, And you got to remember when when they're in World War War two and some of you are so young, it was a two front war and there wasn't it was. It was not a weak conference. We were taking on the Japanese and the Germans were we were really really they were good at what they did right and and and especially the Japanese, they would fight till everybody was dead. If if if, if the bombs had not come in?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: So, Adler, what what is this that you have here?
Speaker 5: It's a nice cool tribute, okay? And I believe, yeah it is. I believe it's voiced by Jocko will Nick which is uh Willink or whatever the last name. Anyways, he's a do you'll know who Jocko is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I remember I hear his voice.
Speaker 5: I think this is but this uh he's a veteran and uh.
Speaker 2: And yeah he solid my reference point. Jesse Ventura, Okay, all right, it.
Speaker 4: Was a great set up.
Speaker 5: That's a really good set up, everybody including me.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 8: It's been said that the most important thing every man should know is what he is willing to die for. On the distant shores of a quiet beach in the north of France, there is a field dotted with thousands of white headstones, solemnly overlooking the English Channel. Those headstones mark the final resting place of courageous servicemen, some English, some Canadian, and of course American. To this day, the locals refer to them all as the liberators. They fought for the ultimate human ideal, the ideal that America is built upon freedom, and for that ideal they lay down their lives on that altar, the altar of freedom. Here among these rows of headstones are countless stories of selfless bravery, which have been repeated on battlefields around the world throughout history. Our debt to them can never be fully repaid, but our responsibility to them remains today and every day. That follows the legacy of their spirit is in our hands, and it is up to us to remember them, to honor them, and to ensure that the legacy of their spirit lives on.
Speaker 2: So that is that firingnybody up, fires me. Y'll be grateful right now, absolutely.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: And I may say something here that may surprise you, because I know there was a time when we would say on the show, back in the Rick and Bubba days, you know, do you think that we have those kind of people now in our country? And there was a time I would have said no. I would have said no, I don't think we have the storm to beaches at Normandy people. We got individuals by I'm talking it in the masses that we would need. I'm starting to notice now sometimes it can go in the wrong direction, you know, having kids that are the different generations. I think the young people that it would be now, they're they're showing they seem to be back to wanting their their life to mean something. They're really more, they care more, they want a life that has some sort of meaning. I'm speaking in general, of course. Then maybe the generation that said I want to be crazy successful and make a lot of money and I want my name to be known. This younger bunch, they don't really seem to be on that train. I've got one that's twenty three. I'm talking about around that age. That doesn't seem to be a goal at all. The goal is I want a life that matters. I want a life that counts. So I think maybe the ones that wouldn't have done it have now aged out. Thank goodness, we didn't have to depend on them. But I think there may be a little more hope now. Sometimes they can take that I want my life to matter and send it in the wrong direction to where it becomes more of a social work empathy thing versus a advancing the Kingdom of God thing. But that attitude is changed. They don't really have the goal of I want to be the next multi millionaire and you know all that. Their goal is I want a life that means something. Yeah, And I think that's good.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 9: He is the Rick Burgess Show.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm gonna start rubbing my arms again.
Speaker 2: By the way, I think you probably knew, not why I know, Why do.
Speaker 9: You do it?
Speaker 4: I don't know? Greg claims. Greg is freezing today.
Speaker 2: He is so cold. He's cold right here.
Speaker 4: In this event, and hey, it's not you're not here.
Speaker 2: You know there, I am, I'm I'm arm Look at it, speedy, seniors, I know that old man. I bet you if you're go into Greg's house, I bet it's hot.
Speaker 1: Nozy gets in charge of the thermost that well, you're right there with her.
Speaker 2: Now you and Lee both cold. Now I'm just colding here nowhere else.
Speaker 9: You need a little.
Speaker 4: I have a little throat hold on something.
Speaker 2: It's cold in here, fellas. You wouldn't have to have a blanket, would you.
Speaker 1: Huh?
Speaker 2: Can you bling Papa blanket? Where's he going? Bring your bank it? Poppy?
Speaker 3: Huh?
Speaker 1: But now you always had that problem, right, But no, if you're just joining us, Speedy, we picked up earlier when he's reading an email or a story off his computer.
Speaker 2: He rubs us. He rubs us.
Speaker 1: He takes his left arm and he starts rubbing his right arm the entire I mean, not a little bit, the entire substantial.
Speaker 2: We shouldn't we shouldn't have told him.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I don't know if it well, yeah, we got to go through the one whole segment watching it. Yeah, but I wanted to bring it because I thought you would make him the comfort.
Speaker 2: Okay, there you go. There you go, Greg, So you went all the way out. Somebody get Papa a blanket, went all way out? There you go, Greg, There you go, Papah, Yeah, there you go, Papa. Somebody get papa's his house shoes. Huh. Better if you sit there with a blanket on, you better be glad Dad's in heaven.
Speaker 4: I mean, just leave it like it is, buddy, you know you like it?
Speaker 2: No, that feels better. I want you to. It feels better, doesn't you. I'm not quit. Yeah that's next.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I hope it don't rain this afternoon. Okay, I keep that in the car for terry, do you. Yeah, we're on the road trip.
Speaker 3: So you can have it.
Speaker 2: I'm warm now, Well.
Speaker 4: Get comfortable.
Speaker 2: Say, if you had harm a movie on, you be out, Greg. If you had arms, it's harry as speedy. You wouldn't because true orangutan got it covered. It's fine, sweet sweet, who's this?
Speaker 4: Apparently it's me?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know I did it because you were No, but that's all right.
Speaker 4: I don't know. But I just want I just want a little baby brother to be Okay, No, you know he's a little like his little nose is running cold.
Speaker 2: You want my turtleneck? That's your turtleneck. I ain't I can get it for you. So you want that? No, okay, I'm good. That's good. I'll wear it one hand getting warm.
Speaker 1: Why don't you get that blanket pulled up and get over in the corner and tell us what's wrong with America?
Speaker 2: Got a bowl of suits? Get your bowlsuit? Tell you what's wrong with these people today? You won't nobody work.
Speaker 4: He's taking one on that out like he's a man.
Speaker 8: That right.
Speaker 4: Again, it's okay, you can be a man in cold. It's just not you don't get.
Speaker 2: A man since we've been here. If you sit in this seat, it's cold. He's been doing that when I was over there because it's not cold over there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but then I move over here and it's like I'm somebody cut that air off.
Speaker 2: M bapa's cold, y'all freezing me out in here. Well, you new fangled.
Speaker 4: Stuff, listen, huh when you sit on the couch, you got a blanket? Little later because I don't have this vent. And when you watch TV, do you put a blanket in?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Yes, you.
Speaker 16: Just like that.
Speaker 2: I got to see the fan cranked. You ain't got to see the fan. Got a little remote, got money? Oh yeah, that's so Fanny. Which I had my newspaper back. I like reading a I do like that. Where's my little blanket? I do like my newspaper? Well you you you know what it is. I saw it.
Speaker 4: He just looked up at the monitor and Adler's and Adler showed him.
Speaker 2: He didn't like the way you look nothing.
Speaker 4: But now look at him. He's getting it off.
Speaker 2: Look at his face. He's in the dilemma. He wants to keep it, but he knows you'll get ridiculed.
Speaker 5: We're like a homeless person, like over your shoulder, over my head.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, well you'll stop. We're that's good enough. Somebody get Papa some coke coat.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, lines.
Speaker 5: Look at you? Oh is there room for two?
Speaker 1: Greg?
Speaker 5: I'm gonna.
Speaker 2: The camera still called the signal? You got it? Did Greg?
Speaker 1: Here comes Henry the horse Miranda. Oh no, he looks down Henry, Henry. He seems there. He's coming off. He's coming on with Henry. What one of the long face, this whole, this whole elon Musk, Donald Trump, It's gonna be total.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's gonna be all right, buddy, It's gonna be all right.
Speaker 5: This is worse than when secretariat mister ed.
Speaker 2: Got in the foot. What a long face?
Speaker 5: What that's all?
Speaker 2: What a long face?
Speaker 1: Charles would like the hat? Yeah, I see you're wearing a Charles Billingsley hat. I am where did where did you get that masculine thing?
Speaker 5: That's one of the pink hats that the guy brought us as I'm taking this home for Ruby.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, if you're wearing it, I don't think so.
Speaker 5: I don't forget it.
Speaker 2: I don't think ron. But I intended you to wear it.
Speaker 5: I know I'm wearing it just so I don't forget it. Plus, I love awesome.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you look, you look great?
Speaker 9: Hey, good look.
Speaker 5: I keep wanting to talk about something real fast if I could.
Speaker 2: Didn't have to be fast.
Speaker 5: Okay, And this is a while back, Regions.
Speaker 2: We're going all the way back to there.
Speaker 5: Yes, I keep forgetting to talk about it, and then I get in my van and I remember it.
Speaker 2: Jamie, he's about Jamie again.
Speaker 5: No, it's not about Jamie Johnson.
Speaker 2: It's not about Jamie Johnson. Is it about Kirby Smart?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 5: It's about y'all. Remember y'all, remember when we had those storms. A tree fell in the road at my neighborhood, and it just so happened to be where the angle of the road and my headlights and there's bushes on either side. So in your mind, at zero o'clock in the morning, it's dark and there's nobody around, you might look down on this particular straight away of your neighborhood to put on a podcast.
Speaker 4: Yeah, right, and you then you started crying.
Speaker 5: And then I heard it, and I'm and I'm going probably thirty thirty miles an hour, thirty thirty four thirty four miles an hour, and I look up and it is a wall of pine trees. And I drove my van through a sweep. I drove my van through a pine tree. And the brushguard that Greg made fun of me for putting on the van said it was just for looks. It actually saved the van. How about that the headlight. Nothing broke on the headlights. I got like one small dent in the hood, But that Greg, it was a wall of trees. The tree was this big.
Speaker 4: Round, maybe just one tree, not trees.
Speaker 5: It was a wall of tree.
Speaker 2: What did you just what were you using as a reference point? My arms?
Speaker 4: Make it.
Speaker 5: Make your arms as big of a hoop as you can.
Speaker 2: I thought you were pointing to your legs, and I thought, that's not much of a tree.
Speaker 5: That's not what this is not about, all right. So I then, in that moment, I'm on my way to work, I think everything's good. Boom, drive through a tree. And you know what it sounded like. It sounded like driving a gigantic van through a gigantic tree. Because that's what I did.
Speaker 2: That has an original sound, and so.
Speaker 5: It's coming. If you all were just making fun of my cool hat and my legs, and so in that moment, y'all, my rear view mirror on the left hand side hanging by the power just swinging it knocked my entire mirror off the van. So I had to zip tie that one back on. I ordered a new one off Amazon and eighty bucks. It was eighty bucks. It was not bad but not good, but not good.
Speaker 2: But not bad speed you thought you could have got it cheaper.
Speaker 5: I put it back on, and so then I'm okay, you did it yourself. I did, Yes, I did drop a nut in the door on the very last one, the very last one enough so that made excuse me, a socket. It dropped a socket in there.
Speaker 2: You should have called me. I could have handled this.
Speaker 4: So Matt rattles. When the music's on, you gotta be careful.
Speaker 5: It depends on the kind of turn you're taking. Anyways, I had a good working mirror. It was great, It was fine. It was good. Then regions happened.
Speaker 4: Did you get.
Speaker 5: Then regions happened? Sea greg had all came full circle.
Speaker 2: Took aim in. You parked on the side of that curb and your and your mirror was out in the traffic.
Speaker 5: No, we parked there, and I remember do you remember did you remember getting back to your truck that morning after the broadcast? What was the setup on your truck when you got back to your truck at that morning the broadcast closed?
Speaker 4: I did that when I left. I did that before I left because I knew people will be trying to get by.
Speaker 5: You did that to yourself?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I closed them, like right now they're closed. They might be.
Speaker 5: Somebody went along the whole line of all the cars on that thinner road because the buses are coming through. The buses are coming through, dropping people off on that road at the golf course for the Regent's tradition, I'm recapping everything right, some thinker, some problem solver. Ooh, I know, I'm gonna keep people's windows from getting damaged. I'm gonna flip all the windows on all the cars because I'm a thinker. I'm a problem solver. You shattered my mirror. She broke in the process of folding it. He's sh forced it in and so now because if somebody decided to be a big brain and solve all the world's problems, you broke my mirror to I just fixed after dropping my bat through a tree?
Speaker 2: Are you okay? And you're you really should have dealt without a while ago.
Speaker 5: It is still mad some genius. Hey was it Elon Musk coming through Regions that day?
Speaker 1: My gosh, do you think would you would like to have had a sticky note? Sorry about that, here's my name insurance.
Speaker 4: They might have closed it and never knew they broke it.
Speaker 5: Was it too hard?
Speaker 8: And it was it?
Speaker 2: If it was you?
Speaker 5: Was it you speedy?
Speaker 4: I left it at midnight that day, so no what me and I was there way before you.
Speaker 5: It was great to take a trip back to fix anything and smoke nothing.
Speaker 2: It was great.
Speaker 5: I'm glad Greg did it? Greg? Was it?
Speaker 2: You look at his face? No, I didn't.
Speaker 1: No, I don't think Yeah, I don't think Greg would had the kind of awareness to push that.
Speaker 4: Sometimes. I like, if it's a tight situation and I've backed in whatever, I'll close them because it's tough getting in and out and somebody.
Speaker 2: I never think of it.
Speaker 1: The only time I do it is I I'm going through, uh the pharmacy to get something, okay, yeah, you know, or something.
Speaker 2: Then I'll shut it and hit the button and that ship. And I didn't know what I even had that I was. I wanted.
Speaker 5: You all have automatic ones. I don't have that. Okay, Well, anyways, I replaced that some genius. No, I haven't replaced it. It's still broken. I'm driving around like a like a like a homeless person driving around like a.
Speaker 2: No, you actually have a home. It is a home.
Speaker 4: It can't be a home, and you can bring the homeless into this, rn't.
Speaker 2: You're literally driving home.
Speaker 5: It's a home on wheels. This man cave on wheels.
Speaker 2: Right, you're double your two steps out of homelesses.
Speaker 4: So the entire unit is not broke. It's just the mirror.
Speaker 5: The mirror itself like you had with you smacked against the body of the vehicle and and shattered it because some dope smoke can caddy had to come through, probably a cop, probably crooked cop.
Speaker 2: You're turning on. Everyone came through.
Speaker 5: They're lashing out, and they decided to be a big brain thinker and solved problems. Oh now, it won't wreck any mirrors.
Speaker 1: You wrecked my mirror, and he was trying to keep someone from getting wrecked, and you wrecked yours in the process.
Speaker 5: Yes, if it ain't broke, don't broke it.
Speaker 2: That's a great point. And how you just now got this to that we could have probably found the person. Is it just a crack in it?
Speaker 5: It's a it's slid down the middle. Yes, it's not your mirror, mister fancy pants robot mirrors. Okay, my goodness, that is cool. I am jealous of that.
Speaker 4: Okay, you can just pull it.
Speaker 5: It's brutal, the one I need.
Speaker 2: Every time he looks over there, he sees just quiggly.
Speaker 5: And I'm reminded.
Speaker 4: But the good thing about is just a mirror. So you can pull the mirror off like you did, yeah, actually for them. Yeah, you just pop it out, push it back in.
Speaker 5: All right, that makes me feel better.
Speaker 2: You want to go fix it.
Speaker 5: You're not touching it, you make it worse. I got my goodness caveman hands over there.
Speaker 2: I got, I got my fellow's head, and I got my crushing rinch.
Speaker 5: Right, it doesn't require either of those.
Speaker 2: If you've got a few batteries, the ones with the gold tops.
Speaker 5: Not not a battery problem. Not a battery issue, Alan Rinch, No, probably not. But I just thank you for letting me get out that off my chest while wearing.
Speaker 2: Atle upset I am. Don't you wish you had done it sooner so we could have got it, so we could have got the person.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's what you email me.
Speaker 4: And I'm sure the person doesn't even know they did it.
Speaker 2: Why do you think that? Because if you're push always think the best of people. And that's that's really great.
Speaker 6: I love you.
Speaker 4: Like let's say this is this is his mirror, which he should have closed before he ever left.
Speaker 5: Okay, putting it on me now. They should have not touched my private property.
Speaker 4: And you're coming by. If you just close it, you're moving on. You don't see the mirror you might have just closed.
Speaker 2: So you think there's no chance that the person went.
Speaker 4: No, because it's just it's just the mirror. It's just the mirror, not the not the arm, not the entire year.
Speaker 2: But you couldn't hear it, crack?
Speaker 6: Would you?
Speaker 2: What would you have?
Speaker 4: Check it out?
Speaker 2: It's like, are you saying it was a nice person who can't hear? Someone deaf?
Speaker 4: Did it?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: I think it's probably somebody went, what idiot left us out?
Speaker 2: I drive the van.
Speaker 4: It's to even get in here. The idiot close the freaking mirror.
Speaker 5: Hey, it's not any wider than any of y'all's big a trucks that are unnecessary. Never seen anything in the back of every any of you'all trucks. I got a whole freaking kitchen in the back of my van. Will make fun of that.
Speaker 2: How about that mirror?
Speaker 5: And I got a mirror to replace.
Speaker 4: I would drive this van and have somebody valet of van. One person was in this big van, yeah, a lot of equipment to and one person drove that big van.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because it probably free. He must be really cool and free, you know, and no end of the wind and escaping in the wild, never come back.
Speaker 2: They showed you, buddy, or a man like that. That man thought it was one of the golfers.
Speaker 5: Yeah, hey that or like a swat team that or somebody's kid like tied up going, or like mister T. You know, people think I'm mister T all the time, or or more more like Scooby Doo.
Speaker 4: The person knew he broke it and they just moved on.
Speaker 5: Well, thanks a lot for breaking my mirror, crooked cops.
Speaker 9: This is the Rick Burgess Show.
Speaker 2: All right, So here we go, Rick Burger Show. Unscreen phone calls.
Speaker 17: Go ahead, Hey, y'all. All right, So y'all were talking about the teacher down in Florida, and yeah, the whole female teacher students thing being uh more common these days. As a guy, yeah, as a guy. Okay, yeah, I get it, a teenage boy ultimate fantasy, see all that. But y'all keep pit toeing around it, and I'm will.
Speaker 4: Go ahead and say it.
Speaker 17: These women are pedophiles.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, no, no, I agree with you. Yeah, now, you're you're absolutely right.
Speaker 1: It's uh it's I mean, when you do something like that and you robbed, I mean at fourteen sadly, because of our society, they probably have been exposed to some things in the locker room or at school or whatever, on their phones, whatever, But it's not it's not the right of an adult woman or man. Doesn't matter either one to to, you know, take someone at that age and expose them to that kind of stuff, robbing them. It's not their call to decide when those things come into their life, right, And you're right, it is a she's twisted. They all are twisted, and there's something mentally wrong with them that it's a it's a wicked, dark thing to do. We continue Rick Burgess show unscreen phone calls.
Speaker 16: Go ahead, hey Adler, Yeah, listen, buddy. This month is probably not the last to say, look at my goopers. Okay, he was.
Speaker 5: Gonna mention that. I thought he was going to mention the pink hat. He went, it's actually worse than that.
Speaker 1: There you go, and the time keep repeating, and the timing of the call right after the first call, the call prior to it. We continue Rick Burger's show on screamed go ahead, leave smeedio.
Speaker 6: Lord, he's my friend. I'm gonna tell he daddy, I go on.
Speaker 9: You alight.
Speaker 2: Remember I don't even know what I was supposed to be.
Speaker 1: Remember this is if you're listening to the show live, those of you that are podcast people, this all make more sense. Most normal people are at work, that's a great point. More, most normal people have found their way to whatever responsible thing they need to do. That for the people that have nothing, there's no responsibility.
Speaker 2: I mean, it is a difference. It's it's very very different. Rick Burgers Show, unscreen phone calls. Go ahead, Hey, I just had.
Speaker 6: A question for Adler.
Speaker 2: My name is Jacob Fox.
Speaker 4: I was gonna ask Adler who you got this Weekendrob or sugar Shan.
Speaker 5: I gotta go with Morob again. He just dominated so much. This is ufc uh you Sugarot with that hat on.
Speaker 4: He forgot.
Speaker 2: I'm going he felt so massive, And yeah, man, I'm gonna go with what's his name?
Speaker 5: Yeah, So y'all don't know about it, y'all wish you did, right?
Speaker 2: She knew, But do you agree you should remove the hat.
Speaker 5: From I should, but now I'm going I'm gonna have to stick with it. Yeah, Morob won. And it was it was actually at the Sphere that was the.
Speaker 2: First time around he's about a fish bowl in.
Speaker 5: Mister chan is looking good. By the way, y'all hope he dies, but I'm glad he's allowed.
Speaker 2: No, just hope you feed him today. Still convinced he's already do. Yeah, that's a third chin.
Speaker 5: That's not.
Speaker 2: You can talk it back. We've had more chins than thousand pounds. One good weekend. I wrote that, Uh we continue. Rick Burgers Show on screen phone.
Speaker 5: Calls ahead, catch him, but I doubt it.
Speaker 2: Okay, this morning, Rick Birders Show on screen phone calls, go ahead.
Speaker 9: It's colder.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure we want that again. Show on screen phone calls go ahead? Man, I love him?
Speaker 4: Yeah, real list of fat dog?
Speaker 5: Far Okay, all right, not just any dog?
Speaker 2: Remember I go back to my warning before than what?
Speaker 7: Wow?
Speaker 2: Rick, you're right, you're right about here. Rick Burgers Show on screen phone calls, go ahead.
Speaker 15: Rick here in hunt Hill. I hear you talking earlier about Jockos just anybody any Have you ever had a chance to listen to his CD's Extreme Ownerships.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's a great guy.
Speaker 16: I love him.
Speaker 4: What are we talking about? Voiceover for our video?
Speaker 1: Okay I didn't pay attention to I'm sorry. I love the video I didn't catch all.
Speaker 5: Rocks stream ownership. It'll change your life. If you're struggling with discipline, you have a pink cat, so.
Speaker 1: You haven't watched it, so I need to take it out. So we got another show planned from Monday. We'll recap all the stories from the weekend. Greg, Speedy and Adler will be there and if you're not there, well, frankly, it will be awkward. Another show coming your way Monday. Enjoy the weekend and catch the next Rick Burgess Show. You just heard the Daily Best of the Rick Burgess Show. Catch the entire show wherever you get podcasts, or watch us live and archived on YouTube. And subscribers can watch the Daily Best of the Rick Burgess Show on Blaze TV