Speaker 1: He's on fire.
Speaker 2: There it is there, it is. Ladies and gentlemen, Welcome to another phenomenal episode of My Mama Told Me.
Speaker 1: The podcast where we died deep into the pockets of black conspiracy theories.
Speaker 2: And we finally worked to prove whatever the fuck you think you got going on. You think it, we prove it. That's the deal around here.
Speaker 1: Let's go, baby, and you know what else, The deal is around here, my Mama told me been nominated for a Webby Award. The coveted, the.
Speaker 2: Illustrious Webbings have finally recognized us for the gorgeous work that we do here and my Mama told Me, and they've nominated us for an episode of featuring no other than Monegue Exchange.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I think this was one of our best episodes.
Speaker 2: It was so far as food base goes, Yeah, absolutely, if it's food based, if it's I think it's not as good as some of our pedophilia episode, certainly not as good as some of our episodes. Food Monette nailed it, and we're so happy she she was a part of it, and we're so grateful to have been nominated, and we're re releasing her episode to remind you you, dear listener, to go and vote for the episode. You can go on you can go to vote dot Webby Awards dot com and search my mama told me, and vote for us, and we'd like to win. It's not looking good right now. I'll be honest with you. The numbers aren't trending in our favor. But but we we've got we've got a lot of y'all to hopefully count on, and we hope you step up and change things for us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you could change our situations in life. Don't you want licensed babies to go to college? Then go to vote dot Webby Awards dot com.
Speaker 2: And that is, to be clear, gonna be the difference maker and whether or not I send them to college. If I do not get a Webby, they do not get to go experience higher education. They will work in salt mines if I am a webbyless.
Speaker 1: So at least you see it's degrees and you want that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, good? Not how want to have babies? That's what you want? I t t tech.
Speaker 1: Hanging out with that dude from the parking lot. Hey look at you. You're just start the couch. Shut up, you a bum. You go to school like me, shut up, you ugly as get in school. Well, get in school, and then go to vote dot webby Awards dot com and search my mom and told me we really appreciate y'all.
Speaker 2: We we love you so much and we want you to continue to follow us, like subscribe, rate review, Go follow the YouTube. It has been for growing. Go follow the instagram, follow the TikTok, do all the things that make you feel sad, satisfied, and frankly, give you a little bit more of David and I throughout your day. We we we miss you, We think about you always, and most importantly, bye bitch. Look how crazy it is that that at some point two people decided to introduce Superman, and Superman has now become ubiquitous in sort of our lexicon, in the in the human experience. Right, you don't think there's any possibility that there's some imagineers sitting somewhere going, what if he's Superman but can't fly? If he's just a black dude that kind of is Superman.
Speaker 1: That's what you think. That's that's that's not what they said about Tyson beckfer if I was making him in a pot, like all right, we're gonna get an Asian guy the whole. It's really good Jamaica, his health.
Speaker 2: Imagine an Asian flombay.
Speaker 3: As a racists money turkey stuff.
Speaker 4: Can't tell me.
Speaker 5: Whistle while you twerk. Dum duck dup, go ahead and start make that pussy far whistle while you twerk. There it is, ladies and gentlemen, gentiles and little mama's alike. Welcome to another phenomenal episode of My Mama Told.
Speaker 1: Me, the podcast where we dive deep into black conspiracy theories and.
Speaker 2: We finally worked a prove whatever stupid shit you already believe. Come on, come on, dumbass, we making you believe in your own garbage.
Speaker 1: We're just trying to feed the slot back to the peak.
Speaker 2: Oh man, it's sad when you really break down what we do here. No, it's not a great job, No shame on us. But the car washing though, you know what I've been thinking about what I don't think Tyrese is real?
Speaker 1: Go on, like I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't think tyre Tyrese Gibson is a real person.
Speaker 4: Motherfucking bots know nothing about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, I think he's a figment of our imagination.
Speaker 1: Like collectively, like a collective hallucination.
Speaker 2: I think we're all experiencings and I don't think it's like magic. I want to be clear, I'm not This isn't whimsy. I think that there is a a active effort on the side of a power that be that is probably bigger than the US government to maintain the illusion of Tyrese Gibson so that he can continue to spread his oddities and sort of like weird. It's like a constant reset of humanity because of his behavior, and in that way, it allows us to never progress past where we are.
Speaker 1: I love that. Here's my only comeback.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: It's been a long journey for Tyres. I'm talking about from sweet Lady Yep to Shila, My Sheila. That's a long that's a long com even before when he was in the Coca Cola commercials and in the My Way video. My favorite Tyres come on. But I like that he's definitely holding us.
Speaker 2: Back, and I say that for humanity, not just no no, it's not a black white thing.
Speaker 1: At that point, it does make me sad because I do love Tyree. He's so good man, he's so charming, he's the best dark skinned King, come on top tier. I thought that was going to be like a Wesley Snipes.
Speaker 2: Thing with and then it got no because I think the algorithm took over. I don't think that Tyree has never existed. I think he's you think.
Speaker 1: There always was.
Speaker 2: I think his I think he's like Neo in some ways, but almost an anti Neo.
Speaker 1: This is the fifth Tyree. This is I guess today. Remained so quiet during that.
Speaker 6: I thought I thought, I thought I was supposed to be because you don't intro me, so I'd set you up poorly. And that's on me. Wow, we run such a loose operation. I should have said that from the beginning. We don't abide by any traditional rules. Uh, that we've got no professional coaching, you know what I mean.
Speaker 7: We had so much to say, but I was I was under lock and key over here.
Speaker 2: And and I just felt it would have been irresponsible to not acknowledge, thank you, the discomfort you were man, And that's on me.
Speaker 1: Well, well, I want to acknowledge the discomfort that Tyrese has. Can I curse our hair?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: All of us. I have had it with Tyrese.
Speaker 7: I don't say anymore fucking posting the shade room about him, I am over, but I will say when you first said Tyrese, the first thing king to mind was Tyson Beckford, and I was like, yeah, nobody that fine is real.
Speaker 1: You don't think Tyson Beckford is real, you know, because he's too beautiful. He is the nothing nothing he is. He's a good standing with everyone. Yeah. I think he's just a good guy. I think so. And he's just he's from Brooklyn, is.
Speaker 2: From Yeah, No, he's like And that's what's crazy about him too, is like the claim is that he used to be like a street nigga.
Speaker 7: Yeah, no, street niggas that love.
Speaker 2: That He's like he was like a street nigga. That was just like I'm too fine for this, which is clean it up.
Speaker 1: Which is like kind of the most amazing thing ever. I'm too fine to be tugging.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but the top of the but you're still like street enough that niggas ain't gonna like beat you up.
Speaker 1: But here's his thing. I think he's one of these these people.
Speaker 7: You see him on TV and he's like this motherfucker looks like he's like six foot four and you me and him, he's one of these fucking four ft eleven niggas.
Speaker 1: He's you know, I think he's like I think he's like a big nigga. I think he's just like sometimes God gives with both hands.
Speaker 2: I think you are right, I said, I think we made that up.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but you know Tyrese, you know, and he has all from a moment because he was he would make some good fucking music. Oh yeah, I said it was because past tense. I haven't heard the new ship.
Speaker 1: No, no, I don't.
Speaker 7: We just I guess how t comes on this podcast. I don't want to shape listen.
Speaker 1: I think get this will get him here faster. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think we should be as messy as possible about Tyres so that he can come back and defend his good name.
Speaker 1: I want to he says something nasty about his voice. Bro, you're at the vers girl, you know about that. I can't take you because I love tyres music too. The Brat song where he opens she said, that's the best ship. He did that before he knew he was gonna be on that song. He was in it a baby boy. He killed that. Come on the first movies. You know what I'm saying. And he was okay, Yeah, he wasted.
Speaker 2: He's all punchline after the second one, because they made him like a serious guy in the second film where they were like, no, this is the real street motherfucker that's gonna finally challenge and then they were like, nah, that's a silly billy. Go ahead, Yeah, we can't even do nothing with There's no story here for you.
Speaker 1: And I love that for I love Tyrese. It makes me sad to see how it's come. That's also why I don't think that it's a tool, because it's just too it's too random, that couldn't have been prepared. We none of us saw that from that Coca Cola commercial where you're like, who is this smiling, darkskin gentleman to now you could it was like, you couldn't have seen that.
Speaker 2: And that's to me where it feels fabricated, where we start to Okay, now we're we're saying this just feels like a choose my own adventure, but that they're playing with us, that they're just seeing what we'll respond to, conditioning the human brain to accept Tyresee as normal, thus driving us closer to insanity.
Speaker 7: You wow, yeah, you're you spend some knowledge right here, why and intro you yet.
Speaker 1: I needs you to wake the fuck up. I am paying attention, honey.
Speaker 2: I guess today. We're so excited she's here. She's a comedian, classically trained opera singer, RuPaul's Drag Race winner and host of two hit podcasts, Sibling Rivalry where Bob the Drag Queen and her new solo venture Monette Talks. You can see her on tour this January with her one woman comedy show Life, Be Life and Give it Up from Monete Exchange.
Speaker 1: We don't even have a sound. What is that? We don't have one good enough? Anything I have with disrespect? Give her something. You gotta give herself something good.
Speaker 8: Ding.
Speaker 1: That's the best second, dude, that's the best second. I appreciate it like that, Like that. I want you to know. That was Steven Segall singing that. Yeah, it was not what you think of. It wasn't some Sean Josh Sean Paul b Side. No no, no, that's a Stephen deep cut where he made a he made a career reggae. Yeah, yeah, was it good?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 1: I mean, you know, what do you do? Surprised us? Who surprised you with their reggae album with a good reggae album. Yeah, you know what.
Speaker 7: Britney Spears has that one reggae song. I'm telling you, I am from the career from saying we should want to raise This is a wild take.
Speaker 1: This is not how you could have started.
Speaker 7: Rittany fans got that one reggae song when they give it us a little too much cocaine and she sounds good.
Speaker 1: It's crazy.
Speaker 7: It's on her third album. What's it called wrap it Up Now or something like that. She's like, not kidding, any I'm truly we.
Speaker 1: Have to listen to it. Yeah, no, after this episode, we need to listen good. It's good. It's good.
Speaker 2: Honestly, we need to play it right now. I really feel like a challenge because this is what's gonna book YouTube right now. We can we can, like I do want to hear Brittany.
Speaker 1: Was in her bag with this song. Okay, this is really gonna know.
Speaker 7: This is also coming from thirteen year old memories. Okay, you don't know, you don't need to do that.
Speaker 1: I don't know. You said it's in my blood. I never misinterpreted my content my country.
Speaker 7: I don't know if this is gonna send it to the time but back when I was thirteen year old, fortune me.
Speaker 1: I remember hearing that on on MTV Hits.
Speaker 2: I don't think Britney Spears run the poon thing.
Speaker 1: No, don't hang up. I just have to Britney Spears reggae song and so many weird things popped over on my phone. Yeah, a lot of strange mixtures I did. Yeah, damn well.
Speaker 7: For someone found it and they have commented about what this song and they were like, yeah, it's about the hookup.
Speaker 1: But the hook up. I think that's it.
Speaker 2: Okay, I think that's th This is gonna be the same is the last long.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry you don't got YouTube people in the room using it just happened. It's just that I was. I'm trying to don't worry about it. All right, you're very excited. You got over the music. You gotta let us hear just my right, the hook is good. You want to do you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: She's like, I am Britney Spears, but a man saved me, told me to save me. You want to do it, So I'm gonna do that if that's cool with y'all.
Speaker 1: Everybody used to bummach like just doing Duves in the gym group. I mean it's pretty good, good, good, got it, you got it? Okay, learn something new every day. My name.
Speaker 2: We can't talk about Britney Spears. Excellent work all day. You came to us with the conspiracy. It's very apt for the I think the time of year. Yeah, we are celebrating the new year. This is our first episode back from the New Year. We're so excited you're doing it with us. And uh, and you said, my mama told me you eat black eyed peas on New Year's.
Speaker 7: Yes, And I think it's tied into bringing you good fortune and wealth and rich black people are don't get more money.
Speaker 1: They're like, yeah, whatever got to do get more money?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 1: But I just don't understand what is the I have cooked black eyed peas on many of New Year's Eve.
Speaker 7: Okay, really, it ain't shit change it should happen. And I think that I don't know what is a correlation. Why do the peas have to be black eyed? Why can't they be kidney? Why can't they like that's a beam? Oh yeah, well, so what's the difference a p and a beam?
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 2: Is a colloquial name. I think that's like what we call it probably is. It probably has a more traditional name.
Speaker 1: Okay, now you try to get all that and it's called like a no.
Speaker 2: But I don't think Henry the eighth was like bring me the black eyed ps. I think they had a different They probably had like a different thing.
Speaker 1: Okay, I know that I haven't either. I think in my mind Jesus was cooking black eyed be for the beast how many centuries? Here's my question to you. You've said you've cooked him several times? Yes, what if it's a collective like it's not like necessarily one year specifically, it's a tradition that you continued in, right, so which brought you to this point where you are now? I could be it? Now, what about all the niggas have been doing it for centuries? And they were some than they was just trying to get away. I really fucked up with that YouTube's commercial thing, and I'm honestly just trying to get back. This is me being as open as I can't even really turned you know what made it? Words?
Speaker 2: It sucked as a commercial. You got a real ship commercial that came on. It wasn't even like a fun one that we could kind of like go through just again it was just Expedia and information sucked.
Speaker 7: Yes, I just think, like the black eyed peas, I just think it's just something we've been doing into doing to make us bottom of black eyed peas at the Rouse and the sea town and the path bark.
Speaker 1: Oh, you think this is big black eyed people literally blick, big black blake, big old b it's making us buy all these black eyed peas and a changeable. By that, she means will I.
Speaker 4: Am, will I am and black eyed peas?
Speaker 1: There's no difference when I had it lay. Conspiracy theory is just.
Speaker 2: So you you obviously bought into it at some point several points. When did this start for you? Was this introduced in the home? From the beginning? Black eyed peas?
Speaker 7: From as far black eyes I can remember, I think, I want to say, six years old. I just remember my grandmother cooking some black eyed peas in the kitchen, and I also like, why we always had to eat this fucking ship on your day? And she said, because we cooked this to bring us wealth and health for the next year. And also why does it expire a year? Why isn't it.
Speaker 1: A vegetable? It's again, I'm just trying to get right.
Speaker 2: That can't be only out for this whole conversation.
Speaker 1: I think it's and I think that it's packed with protein. Uh huh. And that's what I have on that.
Speaker 2: I don't think they're vegetables. And I think I found this out recently. There are way less vegetables than we think they are.
Speaker 1: Really.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that like there're verse six legit vegetables and then the rest of this ship is stuff we're calling vegetables that are actually like lagoons and fruits and fruits. A lot of ship is just loose.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I think that that blew my mind. With tomatoes, tomatoes are they're a vegetable, but they are fruit.
Speaker 1: The berries, the berry a berry? Yeah, I know that. Damn okay, God help them right.
Speaker 4: Let me look up at.
Speaker 1: I can't explain very I've heard that. You see, like a very trustfu with you.
Speaker 2: You know what if what I know for a fact that is a berry is bananas are a berry?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 1: Because they they were they bread the seeds out of them, right, yeah, but they were supposed to have seeds inside of them. Banas do have seasonside sometimes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but not the ones that you buy it like a store. Yeah, I mean Ralph saying something you see.
Speaker 7: Well, have you seen these new crazy like gen z bananas generators that they have. No, they're just the solid there's no black thing in the middle, and there's no like core. It's just like all but like the white parts. They even taking the black out of bananas.
Speaker 4: That is probably.
Speaker 1: Banana.
Speaker 7: It's been a terrible accident at the banana factory taking the black out of bana.
Speaker 1: So it's just the white part to get taking more of potassium. And how much was the black taking up in there? It wasn't even a lot of black. Yeah, crazy, yeah, but that's probably what they said about water melons. Watermelon seal.
Speaker 2: I don't know you get them without the seeds or with the seeds. You'd be kind of like, damn, you could have gotten no seeds.
Speaker 1: I can't remember saying this. I don't like water melon, I.
Speaker 7: Know, I don't like I just like it's a waste. It just tastes like what if I wanted to have so much to drink a glass of water. It's the best melon. I don't like no melons. I don't like candle over. I don't want to melon.
Speaker 2: To be honest, I love them all, really really melon guy. Sometimes I'll be you know, they package it at the airport.
Speaker 1: I buy it. You're the one, You're the one. Don't you ever crout my fruit salad bowl with honeydew and like, no fruit salad. It's not the best. It's the worst. Because pineapple. I think it is king of the figod mango mango. It's hard to come by, and they are real skimpy with it when they know. I found that mango usually serves me best in candy form. I'm I'm happy with the mango candy more often than I've been happy with the mango fruit mango in America. In America, I forgot. Those mangoes are crazy that crazy good, crazy bat so good. It's like a juice box. It doesn't even make sense.
Speaker 7: Yeah, oh, let me say something. You know, my family is from Saint Lucian and Caribbean. You don't want to see my family eat mangos. It looks like it is a murders.
Speaker 8: Mangos audio, give your hair and your fucking draws, Like, how did mango get in my famis? Like that's how I want to live. Yeah, I want to wash the mango off in the ocean.
Speaker 1: That's what you gotta do. Man, that's as good as life gids. Yeah, what a good life y'all.
Speaker 2: Man, My family from Detroit, Yeah, never even tasted the luxury you're described.
Speaker 1: You gotta wash Cody off in the lake to my pennies. You don't want to see Cody. It's a hard place to live also.
Speaker 7: But in the Midwest though, like this, this one really drives me crazy about like the Detroit Chicago thing. Y'all have these big bodies of water, and then especially in Chicago, they've duped the thing on their sand there, and people have the nerve to go on my Instagram speed and say having a lovely day of the beach.
Speaker 1: The beach that is not a beach, that is a fucking leg and that they've never they've never riched mango from their body on the White Sandy Shores. I don't know what you want from from us. We have nothing, you know what I mean.
Speaker 9: It's bitter cold, bitter cold for eight months of the year, and then the like three of the other months it's raining, and you get like a month where it's just gorgeous.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I'm gonna pretend I'm in Saint Lucia. I know I can see the subway behind us.
Speaker 1: This right, you can hear that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, you know, you know I get it, and I truly I empathize with all of those in that area. But baby, it's not a beach, just a lake.
Speaker 2: Okay, and you know it's it's not just a regular lake, but it's a nasty lake.
Speaker 1: Our side of it is pretty, it's not. I don't love it down it's like, no, every time I've been by the lake in Chicago and it's hot out, I feel like some shit's buzzing. Yeah, like man bug Lake is not good lake.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's the type of lake where it's the type of beach where where nobody is fully comfortable taking their clothes off.
Speaker 1: That's I feel like I see people swimming with shoes in there. Y, It's like you see a lot of dudes with like swim trunks but shirt song. It's like the vibes ain't right here.
Speaker 2: Tried our best because you can't like picnic down by there, damn. But then you get accused of being the type of person that picnics on the beach.
Speaker 1: You know what, It's just, yeah, it's all you guys need some mangos and some white sandy shores.
Speaker 2: That's all I pray for from my people. We should take a break. I think we always go into breaks perfectly by the way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, transition problems. We should take a break.
Speaker 2: But but when we come back, we're going to continue to talk about the possibility or the necessity rather of eating black eyed peas on New Year's Day day. Right, it's not the eve, and you eat them, eat them during the day. So when we come back, we're going to talk more black eyed peas, more money, exchange, more.
Speaker 1: My mama told me.
Speaker 10: Yeah, she pulls out a breast and she's juggling them, look like she's about to fall over. Then she bends over and pulls down pennies, spreads her cheeks.
Speaker 1: I'm not lying. I'm telling you what's on the video. Spreads her cheeks. This is madness. Who is that?
Speaker 2: It's from a it's the lawyer of a lady, or rather the lawyer of the school district. I believe in like Saint Louis or some ship where a woman, a teacher was caught with an only fans and and had like video that these students had gotten a hold of.
Speaker 1: And this was the lawyer accusing her.
Speaker 2: Of being a vile, old, vile woman, all while describing in detail the way she puts out her panties.
Speaker 1: Spread some because he had to watch a video. Just watch it. I'm telling you what's in the video. Sometimes you see stuff and.
Speaker 2: You're liked, be a lawyer. It's a cool job.
Speaker 1: But it doesn't see that crazy. I agree, like you, you hear about the bar and the difficulty the test or whatnot. But then he did it. Yeah, he did, he got it.
Speaker 2: It can't be that crazy.
Speaker 1: It can't be that crazy.
Speaker 2: Maybe there's loopholes, right, because like maybe there are ways to to like to not have to take the bar, to do certain things in certain places.
Speaker 7: Him Cardashian's going to school at the ride, talking about.
Speaker 1: Eight years ago University of Phoenix.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I have to a math class on to get my degree. You yeah, you know, Oh no, because I had done my whole ship and it was a math class. Every year I put I was like, no, I'll do next.
Speaker 1: I do the next time.
Speaker 7: And by the time I got to my graduation year, they were like, yo, we're gonna we're gonna let you walk, but you gotta do this math class. Within six months of getting you to somewhere else, it's rescinded. So I have to go to University of Phoenix online and I did this math class.
Speaker 1: It was horrible. I hated.
Speaker 7: It was me and just a bunch of like ninety five year old white women. So the brochure is a lot, sure is a lot. They make it seem very multiculture.
Speaker 1: It wasn't that. It was ninety five year old women.
Speaker 2: You know what made me sad is is imagining that you now have a University of Phoenix email.
Speaker 1: You should use that as a burner. E U I do. It's a I don't think they can make the clear the accreditation, but we can't do everything. Oh yeah, I have a Phoenix Oh my god, you just oh my god, you just reminded me that I gotta get your email back. Yeah, I'll get it back.
Speaker 2: That's a beautiful berner.
Speaker 1: I would like to go to a University of Phoenix graduation though. That does sound though you went to an automotive college graduation one time. Awesome. They were throwing up sad Mexican sets, shout out to Aurora, Colorado. They were to go. Yeah. I love that. They were like this makes our game brou away. I was like, oh, they're game making here. Oh you did research, that's where we're at.
Speaker 2: Well that's the question. Maybe this is the best way to get back into it. The question I have is what happened that made you jump off the black Eyed peed wagon.
Speaker 7: I think the big happened for me was it was right after I had graduated, actually, and I was like, I remember it was like two thousand and two thousand.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, well graduating I was like, that wasn't even a long time. That is a long time ago. I'm thirty five, We're old. You know, it looks not making us. Yeah, that looks so good, you know what I mean. Actually, I'm seventeen.
Speaker 7: This is it's a hard seventeen you're looking at It's seventeen junie years. And I remember like getting out of school, I was like, Okay, I'm gonna make my black eyed peas because I'm really gonna bring some wealth and fortune and some good ship my way.
Speaker 1: Like I got all this knowledge from the University of Phoenix, And in those two years after college we probably my worst.
Speaker 7: I was like, oh no, I'm hopping. I gonna get a good job and I was making no money, like it was the worst.
Speaker 1: I was like, why am I Like? This ain't bring me no good fortune, richest wealth, nothing, okay, but here let me counteract. I feel like it's like the Lord. You can't just call upon the Lord when you need it in down times. You gotta call upon him enough times too. So you were like, okay, I'm a fresh University of Phoenix grad. Yeah, you know doing it.
Speaker 2: You were doing it for one day. You should have been eating black eyed peas all year.
Speaker 8: I know it was.
Speaker 1: That's yeah.
Speaker 7: Also, I put too much salt on the black eyed bas so it was a little salty, okay, and that's why to add hot sauce, because I thought the hotels would contact the salt.
Speaker 1: But it just means it was.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you see, you could give me some chemistry ship. So yeah, it wasn't vinegar based. It would have helped it.
Speaker 1: Well, you just like, if you put too much salt, you need to cut it with like a bass. You're really smart, no, like I appreciate this. Yeah, now you seem smart right now though, Yeah, yeah, don't forget. I don't have YouTube premium and I can't afford it. It's just a choice.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so that that that really turned me off. The black eyed peas. I'm like, I'm I'm really off this.
Speaker 1: Would you ever do it?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 1: Did you ever think about because you don't like black eyed peas very much? I like black eyed peas. What's made by someone who can cook. It doesn't feel if I may, it doesn't.
Speaker 2: Feel like a New Year's food, even though it is years. I don't know, but like New Year's to me comes with like sparkles and fucking like a flair to it. Almost okay, and black eyed peas feel like a real, like working class ass a.
Speaker 1: Du chili that's like New Years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that would be a New Year's food.
Speaker 1: Yeah, come on, get it? Can I tell you? I don't ever, I don't know. I don't never gets. I don't like the attention in restaurants. It's a lot. It's a lot, it's a lot of It's like I feel like it's pressure to enjoy them, and I never like there's so much that you're supposed to be. I don't like anything. It's just not a great tackle.
Speaker 2: I don't like any food I can't eat right away. Yeah, that pisses me the funk off.
Speaker 1: I'm watching you. You enjoy your thing.
Speaker 2: I already betted on fahita, you know what I mean, Like most ways you go it ain't good and just hot on a plate, and so you're like, I'm already betting on fucking fahita. And now I got a chill for six minutes while this cools down so I can make a bad taco.
Speaker 1: No, you could have three chicken crispers from come man, your chili was worse.
Speaker 7: I remember we see that Chilie because right Ne's o to my college used to eat there all the time. They made the mistake of having a freshman this come my freshman year. That's why I getting the freshman fifty five. Wait, that's more than tradition.
Speaker 1: Chili love every day chili. That's about forty more tradition. If y'all like even at home, that wasn't That's not what we all came home with. I will say, though, anytime in your life, when you look back, when you were going to chilis frequently you were free, like anytime you were free of societal pressure. Yeah, romantic, like that's a person you just go to Chili's. And I went to Chili's last week and it was a big talk though. I had to talk to my girl into Oh this wasn't just Chili's. No, But then we went to Chili's. We saw a first date and it was beautiful. Yeah it was. He was smooth. He had like on. Uh he was very African. He had jeans and dress shoes on. Let's go could be Caribbean. Yeah, yeah, you guys like we have a lot of crossover. And he was. He was smooth. He went out and met the girls. Parents brought her into the Chili's about two minutes in sat side. You know what I mean. I wore the parents there too. The parents left, Oh okay, they left her in his care. This is this is not just a first date of adults. This is the first These are like tea They were like teams. I'm not just watching an adults for I thought weird more than weird. But you don't going to first into a Chili's. I get to a respectable place like cheesecake factory. That's okay. That man used to smile when I ordered my food. Honey, honestly, you can run cheesecake factory up the first three realistic. Let me say something.
Speaker 7: I know there was that whole thing controversy about that woman who got mad at the man to the cheeseca factory. I'm like, are you fucking kidding me? Cheesecake factory? To me is there are so many options. There's a panoply of different things. You're gonna have to say, shiate every taste in your mouth.
Speaker 1: There's always a prime location. That's where cheesecake. Then we can go see a movie. Topic.
Speaker 2: There's always a bunch of shipshod where.
Speaker 1: You want to be. I was in Beverly Hills this morning. There's a cheesecake factory in Beverly Hill. No, that was that was a tough That was a tough time for us when that came out. Yeah, because it's like, I don't think that you're paying attention to what. I don't think you respect cheesecake.
Speaker 2: No, it felt it felt attention seeking in a way that that really made me feel sad for us. You know what I mean, Where it's just a lady talking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, I mean this, you.
Speaker 2: Just had a bad date and it didn't work, or you didn't like the way he looked when you showed up, and you made it the excuse, but you're just attention seeking and we fed into it and argued with her, you made it this whole thing. It's like, come on, y'all, something's got to be objective. Cheesecake Factory is a delightful meal that anybody can enjoy at any time. We're all lucky to be there.
Speaker 1: And we're happy to be there. Yeah, everybody's smiling. Everybody smiling. There's no theme. It's just nonsense. You know what I'm saying. It seems like you're eating in a hotel lobby. That's fun for him.
Speaker 2: Play chuggy cheese with your guts, just fucking do it. There's weirdly no kids ever, No, you don't waste money on cheese children. How old would until you take your children a cheesecake factory. I unfortunately, we went to Hawaii for a conference my wife had, and the one of the only restaurants nearby was the cheesecake Factory, And so I did have to like spend money.
Speaker 1: You sound upset. I hated it.
Speaker 2: I had to spend money getting them cheesecake factory quality stuff for my daughter to like half eat it and you know, fucking spit in it and ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what I mean. It's not even sligible. Yeah, you know what I mean, I'm fucked you fucked.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Yeah, that's tough. I mean I was never that kid from the time I could. It's not like a drink or eat. I was eating every morese food that ever came across.
Speaker 1: Let's get Yeah, that's that freshman fifty five for sure.
Speaker 2: So one of the things that I found out, which I didn't know when you asked this question earlier, as it pertains to why black eyed peas?
Speaker 1: Why not?
Speaker 2: Why not a pinto whatever it is, it turns out that.
Speaker 1: This is.
Speaker 2: Born in slavery. Slavery, slavery. The the black eyed pea, as it turns out, is not native to America. This isn't like an American ass bean. It comes from West Africa.
Speaker 1: Wow, they do have a lot of the same ship and that makes sense to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so they they it first made its way this way on the Transatlantic slave trade and then the peace there. I guess I think maybe it started as a white meal. Probably it was like, oh we got these new got these new beans. Knows hit me? Yeah, try try trys.
Speaker 1: But I don't. I don't like white people beans.
Speaker 2: My guess is to that point, they didn't know what to do with them, right, because it's not necessarily like a a straightforward meal, right, Like, it takes sort of a process and there's a specificity to the to this seasoning of it that makes it delicious. Black eyed peas by themselves, right, just like a plane. You have to be a psychopath, which the old white people were. They were psychopaths. They didn't know what to do with it. They handed it over to the slaves. Now the slaves start, after the Civil War ends, start using the black eyed peas as a sign of survival, that like, this is our our perseverance because we've made it as long as you know, we've gotten our freedom and got in control of this thing that didn't even originate here but now lives here with us. It was like a beautiful metaphor for sort of starting back. And that's where the tradition comes from.
Speaker 1: Okay, there's beautiful yea looking them black. Now, unfortunately it doesn't actually offer prosperity. I think that's just a slave talk. Frankly, I think.
Speaker 2: That's some silly slave talk. In the same way followed the drinking Gord, do you know what I mean? Like the follow the drinking Gord.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they had to and.
Speaker 2: It works kind of, but but it wasn't gonna free us off, just a few of us. There's always ends feeling like this. We always feel like this at the end. Yeah, I think I think this has been our most uplifting episode yet a great time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, David, yet, excuse me, I'm sorry. Here's here's just.
Speaker 2: Due to a feces thrown all over the walls, the floor, the ceiling.
Speaker 1: And he's just someone talking about a chimpanzee. It was Michael Jackson.
Speaker 2: This was Michael Jackson, but he wasn't talking about a chimpanzee. He was talking about, if I'm not mistaken, a assault that happened on him when he went to prison. Remember, he had liked to spend time in jail, and he he redescribed his his having to like strip for the police and like all of it. Michael Jackson made the King of pop. He had to get strip searched. He was abused, he claimed, and when he was in jail, they put him in a cell that was covered in doodoo and thesis and it's stunk so bad.
Speaker 1: Wow, I didn't know. I've never heard of this ever. Well, he's been arrested multiple times. I think you know why they found out.
Speaker 4: What gang he's.
Speaker 1: Well, he also had so much based on his voice in his interview, like I was, I mean, this is another that's another conspiracy theory. Voice he had a he had a Gary Indiana voice. A lot of people and on the other one, a lot of people.
Speaker 2: Who knew him personally say he's spoke in a very deep voice and it was completely fabricated, And I go, that makes so much more sense.
Speaker 1: I believe he literally became a different color, like over the span of a ham the year. I was like, the voice isn't easier thing to So his whole life was built on the physical not matching the actions. Because you look at him as a businessman and all that he was ruthless, but then he just did this like thing, so we would not think that he was like.
Speaker 2: But it also is like, well, we never got to hear your real human voice anyway. You started as a child, and then the second that new voice kicked in, you pitched it down and you never we never even got a sense that this was so we were just like, I guess that's just.
Speaker 1: How Michael talk. What if I have like a mixtape where he like, he just sounds like Charlie Burfiy in that ship. That's all good. Member.
Speaker 11: Honestly, he's got the deep voice from boys to Men interludes Stock then.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, my damn girl, Michael Jackson Jackson reference.
Speaker 2: There you're over there on your throne with Eddie Murphy when you should be with me the Pharaoh, I think.
Speaker 1: And it was he was Les. He like bought like the Beatles catalog and all kinds of like he told me he was gonna do it, and then Paul McCartney tried to get it back and he was like, that's just business. I wish they might know that you don't talk like that, and you say that to me after you bought my ship. Yeah, I will say that. That has always been my.
Speaker 2: Issue with the way that people have drawn the line on Michael Jackson, right, is that they always treat it like either he was the most vile monster of all time or he was a goddamn angel. He was heaven sent to us from the Lord and we just didn't understand. And it's like, no, he can be a dirt bag and not also the worst guy in every circumstance and I'm not saying he wasn't. I'm merely saying to draw the line and be like he's an angel. To me, it's like, it's crazy.
Speaker 1: I don't think you can get to that level of success without being somewhat.
Speaker 2: We saw it over and over again. He was a he was a bad guy. It's just a question of whether or not he was a pedophile. And I don't know that the question is that much of a question anymore.
Speaker 3: Yeah, now we end the way we end. We almost we almost got away with it. We almost got out of here.
Speaker 2: There is one more thing I can I can tell you before we get out of here. Maybe it's like a break and we'll come back for the great We're gonna take one more break. We'll come back for this last piece of information.
Speaker 1: One moment exchange. My mama told me, let's go.
Speaker 4: Why are you coming? Something's going on?
Speaker 11: Can I smell?
Speaker 12: Yo?
Speaker 1: Did you're familiar with that? I have done this? Really? Did it work?
Speaker 4: No? I love that.
Speaker 1: That means your life, you in this right to shape. Motherfucker got you don't think this ends.
Speaker 12: The conversation and and and just think, and I know, I know I might. I'm like I got him this time, and I'm like, here's a question that was it disheveled?
Speaker 7: No, damn no, No, I had no oculator in the pants, dick, Yeah, damn pants, there's just a regular in the pants.
Speaker 1: Ask this. It's got to be humbling.
Speaker 7: It is humbling, and you feel like a fool. Then you got to do some extra ship but to apologize. And now now I'm here to get my back going out for two hours and I'm tired.
Speaker 1: I never heard God, damn two hours. I know it's a lot. It's terrible, truly, I think sec should I be long in a fifteen minute? Yeah? If it exceeds it, I'm out. That's good. This is enough time for everybody to do everything they need to get what they need. I got to the morning.
Speaker 2: I think two hours is for psychopaths and illusionists.
Speaker 1: I think it's for twenty one year old you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: It's like it's like either your sting and you're like meditating to do this ship. You're a true just psycho. You heard one Jodasy song and was like, yeah, I'm gonna do that, fucking maniac.
Speaker 1: What are you talking about? Control? It's out of control? No, yeah, you got no. Sorry. I'm also thinking if I was on the other end of getting my dick smelled, you've met, you better not say ship to me for a week? Really, you say something, what's that smell? I'll be in the basement playing video games. I expect to get some later.
Speaker 2: I don't care who it come from, but puts he better be on the table by five am.
Speaker 1: Have you ever got you dick smell? No?
Speaker 2: No, nobody's ever I talked. I've talked to you about this. I think before. My wife has zero doubt that i'll like, doesn't even believe for a second that I'll cheat on her, and that makes me so mady.
Speaker 1: Why he's actually a good guy.
Speaker 2: It makes me furious. She doesn't track my phone. She ain't she ain't smell. I'd be coming home at odd hours with very little explanation and she wakes up fine. Is no argument, nothing, What.
Speaker 1: You want to want? You want to feel like I could be fucking right now. She's crazy. I don't have to do this, but I believe in this selection. Are you fucking right now? No, I'm with you.
Speaker 4: This sucks.
Speaker 1: To get our dick smelled. We're just not on that time. I'm not that guy. I'm not that guy. I ain't got it, you know, I ain't got it.
Speaker 2: One of the things that I started thinking about is why, given the fact that black eyed peas are sort of like ubiquitous in the black community, where we go like that is part of the New Year's tradition American Black, I don't know if it's the same in Sierra.
Speaker 1: Leone, not at all.
Speaker 2: Okay, American Black. It feels synonymous with sort of the news experience. Why have white people not tried to steal it yet?
Speaker 1: That's interesting. I feel like there are some foods that feel like they have not even gotten to yet. But why.
Speaker 2: It's not a rare, you know what I mean? Like you gotta like work to find it as being is a present. Maybe I don't know, but part of me then wonders if that is them wanting us to play into this for the damage of like it damages us more than we realized, like and part of it is the way soul food is cooked objectively makes it unhealthy. Black eyed peas on their own at high in fiber and protein and ship, but you put enough salt and sort of ship.
Speaker 1: In it, it becomes a different mile. I think that they've tried, but to no avail.
Speaker 7: Like I think, I think I remember seeing Rachel ray Ash try to cook it on her show one time. I think someone tried it on the show and the person that she's like, they couldn't even fake the punk and they quickly cut to commercial.
Speaker 1: So they have tried, but it just but they so I think they just can't.
Speaker 7: They can't harness the super califragilistic powers. It's too deep and they can't make it good. So you know, we're gonna leave it alone.
Speaker 2: So truly just they've been the need to black eyed peas.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but but but but macaroni and cheese, though white folks out here on TikTok sucking up the macaron cheese, I'll be saying, I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, that do look good. What I worry about with white mac and cheese is that they are investing in mac and cheese technology in a way that we are not. Does that make sense right now? It is stupid. It is stupid to put breadcrumbs or whatever or somebody with dates, right. But that's what I'm saying, is they are investing in future technologies that at some point I worry that that investment is going to pay. Like they're stupid right now, because they're stupid, stupid people, But like there's some point innovation.
Speaker 2: They're taking the same risks that hip hop was taking, do you know what I mean? Yes, it's just trying something that doesn't exist, and people are gonna call it dumb. They're gonna say, get your ass off the street.
Speaker 1: And get a job.
Speaker 2: But if you believe in it enough, you can make Biggie smalls. Yeah, and they're gonna make Biggie Smalls out of mac and cheese. I was gonna go with Alexander Graham Bell in the light Bulb Filament that was better. I was Badgers was good.
Speaker 1: One. Yeah.
Speaker 7: So this might also pornov into black eyed peas. Maybe they gonna try and start making good black things. I feel like they're getting so experimental with the internet, you know what it is. I feel like the Internet is showing them how corny their shit was, and they're starting to branch out in the privacy of their own homes.
Speaker 1: And that's where we need to worry about. Yeah, that's gonna be World War three.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's I think you can sort of see it even in the way that like all the weird white supremacists. People kind of act like black people.
Speaker 1: Everybody on the Internet act like black people. The Internet is a black neighborhood. And if you were raised on the internet, you that's it's just it's like being raised in New York City or some shit, like colloquially like, that's what it is. Young people on the internet talk like like regardless of what they're they truly will hate our guts and yeah, like my cousin is crazy. It's crazy because it's just it's just the it's just the like the parlance of the place. That's just how people talk. Toxic nuts.
Speaker 7: Yeah, god damn Yeah. Qualta Black culture is definitely a scale, and they have a massive that scale.
Speaker 1: Well, here's what I'll tell you when I'm worried. But that's why we were talking earlier about the dancing man. They're getting they're getting too good at dancing. They're very good at dancing now. But part of me does feel like this country started going to ship when they stopped dancing. Mmm, because they had their own dances and they liked it. Yeah, back gave the washing machine, bro. They were going crazy, and then at some point I feel like it's like hair metal the mid eighties, late eighties type ship. Yeah, they just stopped. Culturally, listen, you're smiling. You were b boy, I know it. But no, they just stopped and then all of a sudden because the stereotype wasn't the they didn't have rhythm or couldn't dance too like fairly recently.
Speaker 13: Oh you think it's more of a recent insertion. I don't think that they they they were dancing, they were, but they were they were so stupid. But that's that's I'm not even talking about that. That's that's even recent. The stupid white guy.
Speaker 1: There were white guys in the eighties who were like, I can't fucking dance. Really, yeah, that ship is like that's new where they're like, I'm just don't guy a little bit and I couldn't dance. It was a great time for us. I worry.
Speaker 2: I suspect that it's more recent than your giving or rather further back than you're giving it credit.
Speaker 1: But they weren't dancing. That they weren't dancing.
Speaker 2: I think if you are doing the fox trot with your with your lady love, and then you look out at your slaves and they're footworking You're gonna feel like a fucking idiot.
Speaker 1: Interesting, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Like you're watching like true like African dance at its at its essence, these are people expressing for the the pure like love of the game. They're dancing their asses off, it's all they fucking have. And you're in there like doing this upright bullshit where you're just moving a circle. You're gonna feel like an asshole and you start getting jealous, and then maybe you don't want to dance.
Speaker 8: There you go.
Speaker 1: Videotape and then to.
Speaker 7: Look out in the window and see that not only can they do their thing good, but the mimi and doing it better than you.
Speaker 1: It looks so cool. It looks so cool. Look out to see the slaves on the fox trotting and walk. You're like, damn, they make that s look good? How did they do?
Speaker 2: And that's then you get angry, like take take jebardized pants away. Now you gotta work with no pants taking ships.
Speaker 1: I don't like the way he dances. That's making me mad. Yeah, man, I do wish we had some videos of slave dances.
Speaker 14: It sounds crazy to say, but now that would be nice, right, would you want to send them watch slaves dance.
Speaker 1: Like a track. You said. I want to know one man, I would want to see the way you described it just now. Yeah, I wouldn't want to see that A yeah, I want to see you know. You know one of the oldest recorded dragons we having history, it was was was it was? It was a slave. His name was William Dorsey Smith.
Speaker 7: What he was doing drag up in the plantation, getting like things and adorning himself and doing and doing drag balls.
Speaker 1: Who do they have footage?
Speaker 7: There's pictures were obviously on video footage, but of it that's impressive.
Speaker 1: Was it was?
Speaker 2: It called drag then?
Speaker 1: I don't think it's called dragon. It was called drag.
Speaker 7: And the thing about it, because you know, there's such a divide with like especially in the black community, like femininity, blah blah blah, all that stuff. But back then, all the slaves, everyone will come to these drag balls and like watch it because it was a form of entertainment for all the enslaves folks. And it wasn't looking as weird or are you doing this feminine thing? Like we want you out of here? Like everyone came and enjoyed these drag balls Yeah, it was great, damn, and I would I just want to see a video. I mean, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: I'm a bad guy. It sounds like I've seen drag in my life now. I'd like to see how farther art forms goes.
Speaker 2: I guess I to me when you suggest that the videos exist, there's a community that comes to mind where I go, who am I going to invite over and be like, hey, you want to watch some slaves.
Speaker 1: Dance and I'm doing it alone in my house? That's crazy?
Speaker 2: But then that scares me that everybody the only way to watch this is alone. That feels like you start forming nasty. I mean, are you going to a slave dance party to watch?
Speaker 1: I hope not.
Speaker 2: And that's why I hope that footage doesn't exist.
Speaker 1: This was so much more complicated. I just want to see the freedom of this. It was like. Now it's so it's become political. Yeah, I'm sorry. I described a beautiful thing. I would like to see it. That's all that I'm saying. I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry your GOP brain can't open up the mouth to the lived experiences of other human beings.
Speaker 1: Listen, we got about twenty more days for you. To talk to me like that. He's gonna be a new guy.
Speaker 2: You're gonna watch your goddamn mouth, wait till you.
Speaker 1: See my guess. Oh god, imagine we like to say little, the last little. I'm not a Republican.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, he's not a republic It's fun to call him one, though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is funny. Did you guys say on the thing? And they were like, I heard that date that you know?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Honestly, I hope So I got twenty six thousand followers running off.
Speaker 2: Let's get some nasty pervasive things. Spreading about the last little piece of information is fine, he wants let's talk about that count is fun.
Speaker 1: Where do you say as her being a baddie?
Speaker 2: Not we we can ignore your opinions on her talent.
Speaker 1: That's a different day.
Speaker 2: Just objectively fine or not fine as in.
Speaker 1: The dot on the Parkers. That's right.
Speaker 7: I haven't seen her recently, but okay, I'm gonna look at her in that era. Yea, and that are she was a batty let's go okay, sure, like was stacked. I remember, come on, she had a booty, she had big titties. Oh yeah, and the waste to the wate to ask for a show was come on, from what I remember, she was a baddie. Okay, she had that, She had that six twenty y'all, this won't mean anything to y'all. That's six twenty seven honey blonde. Here, Oh, come on, come on, that's we talked about that last episode.
Speaker 1: Just on that see you late.
Speaker 2: We was just talking about that, that honey blonde. That's the one they got me all rocked up, thank you. Yeah, it remains a point of disagreement.
Speaker 1: Really, Okay, well, why do you think she's not a baddie?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 2: And maybe maybe I'll admit this, maybe some of this is coming from like a recentcy bias that I can't escape. But I genuinely do not remember ever feeling any version of like, oh, she's supposed to be fine too.
Speaker 1: Like that was never pick outside the box.
Speaker 2: It's part of why the beef between her and Brandy existed was like, well most of it was a bitch, that was what that show, and it was just her calling her fat every day, and then I think it started to bleed into their actual like relationship because it is like you, you're so every script is just you being like, shut your fat ass.
Speaker 1: Up Kim and then you know what I mean, Like it was crazy how she talked to her.
Speaker 2: She got her own show, and she got her own show, and yeah, yeah she was just meant to be annoying and yeah and singing interesting.
Speaker 1: I forgot she was originally on Molsia first. Yeah, yeah she was.
Speaker 2: She was a main character Oneshi the whole time.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, props to your countess.
Speaker 2: Counter you're you're bad to me and and hey, you represent something important in my life, so don't think for a second you don't hold value even though I'm.
Speaker 1: Not attracted to you in the least. That seemed reasonable, y'all. Excuse me of being a monster. I didn't think myself. You told on me to count it.
Speaker 4: You're like, count this if you're out there, what's up?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 4: She's here?
Speaker 1: Now I got to explain myself if you'd like to come on the show. You can smell. That was crazy. I realized it as soon as I said that that was not correct. What were you about to do? I was just gonna say, you can smell? Yeah, No, I'm I'm all confused. I think we did it. I know we did something. I think this is really fun. This is could you tell the people where they can find you. What cool ship you got going on. Yes, I am going on tour.
Speaker 7: I'm throughout. I'm doing fifteen cities in the States. So go to mon exchange dot com, m O N E T the letter X, the word change, and you can find me on all social media at that same money ex change on everything except TikTok. Someone before I got a chance to do it, some shady queen stole my handle and now I have to be v.
Speaker 1: Monea exchange on TikTok. Oh, that's nasty. Are they posting like fan parodies and ship like that?
Speaker 7: It's like what they were for a while and then they stopped. So I'm like, just give it back. Yeah, what do you that's crazy. It's like someone bij your domain. You gotta you gotta pay like ten thousand dollars for you. But yeah, so that's what you can find me.
Speaker 1: I want to tours. You're gonna be honest with you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was available, right, I checked and they were like, yeah, that's cool.
Speaker 7: And also, if you want me to smell your dick on tour, you can. You can do that too, Okay, all the mean great, I will smell every day to who that is?
Speaker 1: Boom. That's a crazy thing to say to get back to the community. Give it back, Yeah, Bory, you want to. You can find me on TikTok at monet exchame. I will be holding you a ransom.
Speaker 4: I'm just a big fan.
Speaker 1: With some parody video U no cool guy jokes saty seven on Instagram, Patreon, dot com, back slash. David Bory myself produced Actual Birth of the Nation with the g is so good. It's so good. Buy one for you, your loved ones. I don't know how digital copies work. Maybe they're downloading it a legal I don't know how that's okay, But you know, try to make some more money this year. I want that for you, for you if I work for you. Damn, that is a ban way to call me, bro, she said.
Speaker 14: But maybe you get you do your little thing whatever makes you feel good, baby, Like where are you at?
Speaker 2: You can follow me at Langston Kerman on all social media platforms, and you can watch my special It's on Netflix. It's called Bad Poetry. And and if you want to send us your own drops, your own conspiracy theories, if you want to tell us what your people cook. On New Year's and I do mean your people in a derogatory way when your people cook on New Year's. Uh, send it all to my Mama pod at gmail dot com. We would love to hear from you, and by the merch like subscribe, send it or you can call us eight four or four little moms and.
Speaker 1: He's some black eyed peas, y'all. Bye, bitch.
Speaker 2: My Mama Told Me is a production of Will Ferrell's Big Money Players Network and iHeart Podcasts.
Speaker 1: Greet It and hosted by Langston Krek, co hosted by David Bori. Executive produced by Will Ferrell, Hansani and Olivia Akilon.
Speaker 2: Co produced by Bee.
Speaker 1: Wayne, edited and engineered by Justin Komon, music by Nick Chambers, artwork by Dogon Kriga.
Speaker 2: You can now watch episodes of My Mama Told Me on YouTube. Follow at My Mama Told Me and subscribe to our channel