Speaker 1: Hey, we get it. Breakups are messy, but there is a right way to break up with someone and a wrong way. Today, we're going to talk through some of the worst reasons and ways to break up with someone so you can avoid the mess and drama of these terrible ways. They're gonna get increasingly messy. Let's start with number five. I broke it with my boyfriend over TikTok trend? Was I wrong? Was the TikTok trend? Hey, you should go cheat on your girlfriend? Because then yes, but if it was just like shaking some booty, then maybe no. Interesting? So what what are you predicting is going to be a good trend or bad trend? I'm going to be predicted. It was like a silly trend. Me too, I'm going with silly trend. I mean, there's a new TikTok trend every day every day, and can we all be honest. They're all silly. They're all silly, I mean, but some of them are like one of them could be the relationship test one, which let's see a good one. It's I mean, if you fail, it's about what No, let's get it, do it. Let's read what is the orange peel theory. I was scrolling on TikTok when I saw a post about the orange peel theory, which, to sum up, is when you ask another person to do a small task for you, like peeling an orange or asking them to tie your shoes for you. Both of these tasks that you can do by yourself. The real test is how they respond to you. If they respond with you can do it yourself, or can't you do that? Or I guess, then they are not willing to do small tasks for you and will most likely fail to do larger tasks for you in the future. That is fucking bullshit, dude. Oh however, yes, that is such bs. However, if they do it willingly or take the initiative to do it immediately, then they pass. In a way, TikTok is braiding an army of simps. Why are we? What is what is happening here? Like it's the simp army, That's what's happening. It's so like, yes, if you don't bend over and tie my shoes, that you are a terrible person. Literally, like I won't help a friend in need. Hey babe, I just just just go dump? Could you? Could you just like, help me out a little bit. Like on, these socks are getting a little smelly. Could you just take this off? Please? Just it's a orange peel. It's the orange peel. If you really cared, you would. Hey, Sam, we just hung out today.
Speaker 2: Can you drive me three twenty three minutes home?
Speaker 1: Please? Oh? That one cut a little too deep. Produce a rally with the big jokes. She's coming on the show tomorrow, so oh dear, he's driving her Rome. Oh enough jokes at same as expense. Now onto the situation. My boyfriend of seven months was sitting on the couch when I saw the TikTok video explaining the theory, and I decided that I should try it out. Oh no, oh, I thought it was gonna be the other way around. Up to this point we were happy. But now looking back on it, I am not surprised by how he responded. Dude, and a TikTok trend is dictating your entire relationship. You didn't touch some grass when you fail. I asked him to tie my hair up for me, and he looked at me and asked me why I couldn't do it, which is also so hilarious because they just watched this video with his exact thing. Bro, you're failing. At first, I thought that maybe he was intimidated by my long hair. However, however, he had long hair in the past and knew how to tie it up. I asked him again, thinking it was just a fluke, but he told me that I could do it since I was in the kitchen and he needed to relax, saying that he just got off of work. I know what y'all are thinking. Let the man relax. He just got off y'all, he works from home. Anything was the burning gun, the smoking gun, you can still just have it. Worked a long day and Nita, relax? What is going on here? And even if he was truly tired, he had plenty of energy to play games or go out to the bar with his friends. Yeah, how dare he not braid my hair? How dare you want to play video games over braiding my hair? Regardless, I honestly felt regardless. Honestly, I didn't want to break up and thought it was a dumb reason to throw a relationship away over TikTok. Why are you doing it? Then? No? Stop stop. I feel like I'm watching the train coming towards op and she's like, I wish i could get out of the way of the train, but I'm on the tracks. Can't You can't move one step is too much. Well, that was until later in the day when I asked him if he could toss a towel in the dryer so I could be warm when I got out of the shower, since I forgot to do it myself. That's actually kind of a hack. That is a great hack. I love that hack. We have to kind of like run naked through the house though, to get the towel, right, that's true instituting that in our house? Will you get caught? It's up to you now, Just imagining everyone starts flashing each other in the house, you could just get back to the story. Surprise, surprise. He never did it, And it just made me realize how much I do for him and his daughter that is not even mine. Damn, tell us how you really feel about this on us? And I think that I have fed, held and changed her more than he has. So Reddit, I ask you, am I the a hole? If I go through with it, Air, go end the relationship now? Oh man, we're about to come up to an edit and then into an update, but let's pause skirt and park it right here. Do we think that he's the a hole for don't pick her boyfriend over not tying her hair and warm hole? I was like, I want to get it out before I start laughing, But I just fairly missed the right. I questioned, if your girlfriend asked you to braid her hair and you just came off like twelve hours of recording, need to relax, what are you saying normally? I'm I'm fine with it. Also, her hair does take a while to braid, three hours, John, not three hours the way she does is it probably like thirty minutes. I would probably be like, can't you do it? I did you break up? I would probably I would probably go for it. You would do it, I'd probably go for it. Oh freaking sim I don't really care. Sae TikTok is freading as sim army. Yeah, if I was like if I was like to the point where I couldn't keep my eyes open and I was like literally dying of tiredness, I might be like, baby, I'm so sorry, but I'm literally about to pass out and probably fall asleep during it. But like, unless I'm like literally about to like, unless John is literally about to die, you will braid your hair. The sloop don is a real one out here. I would love to know what you guys think, let us know if it's worth breaking up. I mean what it sounds like though, it is like she's just looking for real Well, no, it doesn't sound like she's looking for each She's like, this is kind of a dumb idea, but I guess some Tiktook says and I should do it. Well, okay, so here's the big thing. She then mentioned that she, oh, she's changed and basically cared for his child more than he has, which is a infinitely better reason than not tying her hair. Or is the real red flag? That is the real red flag. The hair tying and the you know when was the other one? The hair tying, hair tying and warming a towel, Yeah, that was not red flags. But the man not caring for his child, his own child, that's a major red flag. Why not pick that as the reason? You're the the dumb reason? My god, but we haven't had it to read. Hello everyone, thank you for listening to the post. I read what you guys are saying loud and clear and completely see where you guys are coming from. I admit that I should not have taken advice from a TikTok, and it showed immaturity to do so. How old is OPI? We do not know. We don't know. Sounds like Opie is like sixteen, taken care of her her boyfriend's child. Yeah, mom, okay, still young, Still still pretty young. However, I disagree on the fact that what happened wasn't a big deal. Oh no, Opie, Oh come on now, the method worked and made me see that I do a lot more for him than he does for me. Okay that this is true, which is probably true. Yes, not the two tiny tasks, but the bigger thing. Yeah, okay, it's maybe. Maybe it's legit like it does show if it's emblematic of the larger issue. Could be because like you never answered, would you would I break up? Or what would you?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: You know, put your even just do like a ponytail or like a little little bun. Yeah yeah, I mean yeah, if they said I I think I've I've done that for girlfriends in the past, where it's like, hey, can you help me put my hair in a bun? Or can you help me zip up the stress or like it seems like they get off to it, you know, yeah, like like anything. I almost missed that one. Now our relationship is not going to end because of my towel not being warm or my hair not being up, but because I realized that I am just settling for a lazy man who doesn't take me out, doesn't help with his baby, and has no motivations in life except to live at his parents' house, play video games and drink. Now we see, I just heard like seven nails in the coffin. The man is under the dirt six feet and is not coming back. Is this orange peel working, dude? Me honestly not like maybe the orange peel that it does. Or have you orange peeled that your significant other try it and get back to us? Yeah? Us. Ask your significant other to braid your hair and see what they do, and if they don't, sit the road, let's see what happens. All of this while taking advantage of what I do for him. In my mind, since we are so new seven months into the relationship, these problems are foreshadowing what's to come, and I see no future with him or his baby again. Thank you everyone who took the time to read this. We have a juicy update coming up. But the question is should we leave the relationship at this point? Now we know would at this point, I mean, we have so much more context now, yes, and we have the actual reasons someone should break up with someone, yes, instead of the TikTok reasons. So from what we know now, yeah, yeah, I mean if he's not taking care of his kid, then like red flag right exactly, if he is not like moving out of his parents' basement and has no plans for the future, red flag. Especially if he as a kid, he's a provide for like not only his kid, but like a future family if you guys keep dating and want to have kids. So yeah, major red flags. I would dump them, I say the same dump him. I would. I already dump them. He's dumped it, he's gone to the curve. Yeah, but we have a major t alerts with this next two sea Hello again read it. HI, fast update for you guys. First, I would like to thank everyone with how brutally honest the comments were. Again I guess, and no I am not twelve, I am twenty two. That's what I was wondering. Maybe I was a little bit too generous with saying that she was sixty. I was going easy on you. I would also like to clear up some things. First off, I didn't mean to make it seem like I was testing him like a crazy girlfriend who sets her boyfriend up for failure. I simply use the theory to see what he would do out of curiosity and came to the realization that I was giving ninety percent while he was only giving thirty percent into the relationship. The theory helped me take off my rose tinted glasses and truly see just how much I am doing without an ounce of appreciation. Sometimes TikTok will do that. That is true. Thanks TikTok. Thanks. Yeah, you really have helped this generation. Oh that's so great, right yeah. Thanks. As for the ones saying that they would also refuse the small tasks as well, this simply does not apply to me. If my partner asked me to tie his shoes, I would be down on one knee because I feel like it is a simple way to show love. How are you feeling, I feel like tie my shoes like it feels. I don't know, man, I feel like I feel like I would do it and be like, you're crazy. Why are you asking me this crazy? Like it would be fun and silly. Yeah, but it was like, consistently tie my shoes consistent. No, obviously not get out your knees time. I don't see you on your knees. Put my laces through the rabbit hole. They're still jumping down the hole. John, what are you doing?
Speaker 3: Don't use your hands, use your tongue. I want you to practice. This is trading session for later tonight. Groom, I'm flying.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness, gracious, Riley, where's your beautiful head? Riley, give us some head? Come on. Previously, I had never asked him to do something that I could do myself, since I am relatively independent. This was not the case for him, since he uses me for almost everything babysitter while he goes out nighttime, nanny, chef, cleaner, washing machine, chauffeur, EtCO at whist. As I took time to read the comments, there was a lot of reflecting, and I knew I had to talk to him and give him a chance to work this in balance out. I texted him and told him we needed to talk, and he asked me for a ride to my house since his mom was out. Oh his mom is driving in places. Oh dude, and he's over twenty two and has a child. Bro babies raising babies for real. I picked him up, but to my surprise, he had his baby. So I asked him if we could stay in his driveway and talk. He told me that he was hoping that we could talk on the way. When I asked him on the way to what he told me that his buddy wanted to meet up for drinks. And I just lost it and told him to get out of my car. Oh my god. He's an uber and and they were going to talk about their relationship. He's like, Oh, I'm like, Greg's going to be the but he's just gonna knock back a couple of pines we can have for talk. Yeah, yeah, Greg, don't worry about Craig. Greg's family. Greg is basically part of our relationship. Greg's her third in fact, Babe, I have an idea to pitch you. Yeah, yeah, the whole reason I brought you here to Paris. I just let out everything I was thinking and feeling. He looked very confused, but then changed his tune and stated blaming me, saying that I waited too long to tell him this, and that his daughter is already bonded to me. She's around one years old. Now, I'm not sure that is a fuck like using your daughter as a way to stay in the relationship is a fucked another can't like another like Cannon fought like another reason just to break up? Dump him right here, right now. I'm not sure. And his daughter too, Oh take that baby. I'm not sure what to do. I went home and my phone was filled with method and my phone was filled with methage and my phone was filled with method. I'm not sure what to do. I went home and my phone was filled with messages from his mom saying that I needed to step up and be a good mom and future wife. Excuse me. The thing is I don't want to be either, especially not dear dipshit son. Dude, Come on, she's like, please please help me. I cannot be his mother for another twenty years in this capacity. Oh lastly, I know you guys don't like the orange peel theory, but I think I dodged a bullet, or the ones who feel bad for him, he dodged a bullet. So I guess the question here that OPI is kind of implying is was Opie wrong to use the orange peel theory in the first place. It's almost like snooping in the phone with evidence and then finding that they're cheating. I mean, it sounds like it was ultimately good for her. I want to know what you guys think, like, would use the orange peel method or have you or are you about to right now confess to your father's for the sins that you were about to do? But I don't. I think if it can break the reality distortion field or the relationship and see how you're actually being treated, it's kind of a good thing, but it is done out of like maybe a little bit of spite. So I would say maybe it's it can be information, but I wouldn't. I wouldn't recommend people use it. I would more just like look at the past relationship because the thing is the orange in this In this example, the orange peel method didn't show us the actual bad actions that OPI like, like the like the actual reasons that Opie should break up with a partner. It showed us the TikTok reasons. The real reasons were everything that happened before any of this orange peel stuff happened before, so it's like you should actually just look at what's been happening in the relationship. Is this guy a deadbeat? Is this guy not taking year as his daughter? That is the stuff that you should look at, not the orange peel stuff, which I'm sure people ham up the orange peel part of it as like, you know, to make it silly and like people comment and engage on it. But I feel like the real thing it's looking at is like, oh, does this does this help break through your rose tinted glasses to help you understand if the person does it. I kind of I agree in the sense of like you kind of don't need to do it and just like really just deep dive into your relationship. But I think it's kind of like a knife, because a knife can be used to cook a delicious meal or murder or stab somebody. So I feel like it could be completely innocent. But Big Protein has an objection.
Speaker 2: Okay, go I think she was wrong because what if his love language is it acts of surface. It isn't doing the talent in the you know, dryer.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's you know, physical touch or all the others, you know, the other ones. Yeah, I do you see what you're saying, Like, like people don't show love in the same ways and all relationships, but often if your love languages are not the same one, you should ideally talk about it. But sometimes like they can be incompatible too, at the very least it should be talked about. So like is it Yeah, I mean, like the thirty seventy percent, Like I do seventy percent of the work, Like he only does thirty percent. That feels maybe too tit for tat. Maybe it's just it's just the list of all like but it's like if you feel that way, then that's what matters. Yeah, I mean, like he's staying home drinking not you know, she's she's taking care of the kid, like all basically all the leadsons the reasons she listed out. Like we said at the top of the episode, girl, that's reason enough, leave his ace, leave his ass. But you know what, we're not going to leave you with what an absence of this next story. We're gonna get right into it. Let's do it. My boyfriend flirted with another woman after being a wingman for a friend. Should I leave him? This is okay op where we read the craziest stories on Earth. I'm Sam and John should o P leave that dastardly boyfriend? Well, here's the question. Was the flirting really just trying to warm warmer up, you know for the front. It really depends, like would you ever wing man me? Absolutely? Yeah, dude, I would love to do that. Oh my god, I'm I'm what's known as the d dB. What's that the d delivery boy? Oh you're delivering that d but I oh yeah, you're you're helping. Yes, you are like the Amazon. The d n P can be swapped, you know what I'm saying. But I you know what I'm gonna go with. Probably the a hole is the a hole for leaving the so like, you have this much room. As soon as you go past that line, you're the ahole. That he is the a hole for doing too much flirting. So oh he is the girlfriend. Oh he's a girlfriend. Oh oh, so the boyfriend flirted with another this much room. I think the boyfriend went past That's what I'm saying. Okay, let's see. So I was truly hoping I wouldn't be typing in this subreddit again. But here I am, I twenty eight female have been dating my boyfriend twenty nine male for almost eight months now. Last night we went out to a bar with our mutual friend, twenty seven male, who's single and very shy with women. My boyfriend thought he could be a wingman for him, which I was fine with. Later on that night, while the three of us stood at this bar, my boyfriend looked at me and our mutual friend and said, watch this, and proceeded to approach this beautiful blonde woman standing nearby with her friends. He asked her what time it was when the bar closed, where she was from, and a few other things I couldn't make out. I was so confused at this point. After this, my boyfriend turned to our mutual friend and explains the questions he asked her that led to her opening up and engaging in conversation. He clarified with me that it meant nothing and I tried to shrug it off. So basically he was just like demonstrating game. He just flirting with her. We don't know, but asking her at the time the bar closes, it's flirting. Uh, what's the time, baby boom? Flirting? What I'm joking? I'm joking, but like it's it if with all the other things that he said, like it sounds like what do you mean all the other things, all the other things that she couldn't make out or whatever?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, but we don't. There's no other evidence of like wrongdoing. I guess I'm now do you see evidence of wrongdoing? I'm reading between the lines, So I am inferring on your inferent stuff. That isn't assuming he makes an ass out of me and you except I like to be a big old ass. Yeah. If that is what op did, where he basically completely rised her up just to be like, yo, watch it. Is he gonna like, yo, watch this. Hey, what's the time? Oh great, nice to meet you. There's no reason to be like, yo, watch this. If you haven't, yo watch this. He's trying to go. Yeah, but maybe he's maybe he's like like, like the Opie's friend is the main chef or no, here we go, Opie's friend is the main comedian. Right, Okay, this is the opener. Mmm you know, Ohpie's Opie's Opie's boyfriends just the opener for it. But if you're an opener, you're still comedian, you're still player, you still delivering the goods. Let's see see I tried to shrug it off, but after a few minutes steing, I got pissed off and shut down. He asked me what was wrong, and admittedly I got a bit petty and said maybe I should hit on a hot guy here in front of you and see how you feel. You got upset at that and shut down. Our mutual friend tried to diffuse the situation by saying that my boyfriend didn't mean to hurt me, was only trying to help Wingman. I wasn't buying it. I feel like the intentions were to help Wingman, but when you wingman, you typically tried to defer to the person you're wing manning. He just went up, rister up, and just walked back. Yeah, it's more just like a demonstration. It's a demonstration, right, bro, Let me show you how to really make out with a lady. I'm sorry, Wingman. So my boyfriend soon ordered an uber and we rode home. Our mutual friend went in a separate way, so it was just me and my boyfriend. He got me a water out of the fridge, but I didn't say anything. After a few minutes, I was laying on the couch and he says, good night and heads to his bedroom. I blurt out, are you going to apologize? He gets all defensive, and so do I. We argue. He claims that because he said he was going to wingman and because he said watch this, that that made it okay. I told him that if the roles were reversed, it would be mad at me. Maybe it's not cheesing. I said watch this, I said, you a link to the video. He's giving a four warnings. Yeah, I give you a heads up, babe, Heads up, bro, if I say watch this all cheating, negated, Do you want to punish me for my honesty and transparency? Baby? Yeah? Yeah? Wow. I feel like you're rewarding bad behavior at this point, babe, but hey, you do you. Eventually he cuts me off and says that we should continue in the morning. I'm full on crying at this point, but he still goes to his bedroom, leaving me to cry myself to sleep. Yikes. The next morning, he's doing nice things for me, but no apology. I texted him earlier today asking for a break, and he respected that. But when we talked on the phone an hour ago, he claimed that we both overreacted and a few other things I didn't agree with where do we go from here? I don't trust him anymore. The man he was last night is not the one I fell in love with. And there is a juicy, juicy, juicy update. But I have a question to pose for you guys listening and watching and for John. Do you think a break was the respect that should have happened? No, I don't. I think a break is probably too far of a response. But also to the boyfriend, like, I have been in a situation where a woman was flirting with me directly in front of my girlfriend and I truly did not realize it. I did not realize it, and we have a conversation after and as soon as she explained it, I was like, oh my god, I'm so sorry. I wouldn't have engaged if I truly understood. So I'm like, why not if she you know, said and like instead and like, hey, I have a girlfriend. Well she's standing right there, she she did. I think you've changed anything, though? Would I have changed how I interacted that a little bit? Yeah? I would have. I think I just would have been a little bit more like detached. Actually I have a I'll do an okay story time for it at the end, So okay, story time at the end. But that's what I'm saying, That's what I'm thinking. Okay, I would love to know what you guys think. Would you break up with their significant other if they flirted in this way even though they said watched this do the update A few more details about our argument over the phone the day after this happened. One of the first things I asked him was do you realize how e ft up your actions were? His response, I hear you. I just disagree. That felt completely disrespectful to my feelings. I then told him that I've lost trust in him. He then tried to flip it on me and said he's lost some trust in me too. We argued for nearly two hours over the phone. He claimed that I was using my severe anxiety as a free license to go off on him. That doesn't make any sense because We've only had three arguments in eight months, and every time I've let my anxiety get the better of me and I've asked him insecure questions, I end up apologizing later on every time. Also, this is one time I've gone off on him. Every other time I brought up something that hurt my feelings calmly and logically. Later that night, I had texted him saying that we should stay broken up for several days, then reconvene broken up for several days. What do I mean, just like not talking to each other, or like shut it down, or like just how you can flirt with anyone you want at the bar for three days? Yeah? Right? What if she's like her, she's like, okay, great, bit, thanks, watch this. That is an interesting place to be. Like, whenever you're like taking a break, is it free game? You have to define it? Yeah? I think it depends. Oh, we're undefined, he agreed. It's been a week now and I haven't heard from him. I feel like he should be the one to reach out right at this point. I doubt he will. Well, and there is another juicy update number two. But do you think, op, he should reach out. Yeah, if if Obi really feels like she wants to end the relationship, which maybe it's a bit of an overreaction, but hey, at the end of the day, if she's really like, I don't want to be in this relationship anymore, go ahead and end it. If she does want to be if she does want to try, yeah, I reach out. For sure, I feel that trust actually wasn't eroded. And what I mean by that is it like he wasn't doing anything behind her back, right, like, and I think he legitimately thinks that that was completely okay. Yeah, yeah, And it's not like he actually cheated or anything. He was. I think he was like trying to literally in front of her, Yeah, he is in front of her. Yeah, and he did say watch this, And I think like he didn't have any mal intent, you know. I think he legitimately thought that, oh, this is a completely fine thing to do and didn't realize it. I think if, like now, maybe he knows that isn't a fine thing to do. But I don't know if the trust was eroded necessarily. Yeah, I know what you mean. I think that I don't think he was intending to do anything wrong. But I also think he could have maybe persuaded himself that what he did. We don't know the in between the lines things he said, but that he definitely did not have tact for sure, like, yeah, not a good move to flirt as a wingman with a girl in front of your girlfriend or not in front of your girlfriend, regardless of whether you say, watch this or not, but I do think. I do think he wasn't trying to be deceitful. Yeah, and to be clear, uh not fans of actively trying to flirt in front of your girl partners, although I've heard a couples that are like, oh, flirting with other people is fine if they like that. Yeah, these two clearly don't. So this will likely be the last update I post. After two weeks of no contact, I ended up messaging him because it was getting ridiculous. I asked him if he was home yet, because they lived together. Oh, I forgot about that. Oh, I think, And he said that he would be the next day. I asked that he let me know when he can come over to bring my stuff and so we could talk about everything. Oh so maybe they don't live together. Okay, all right, Okay, maybe they don't live together. I was confused. He said he would the next day. He explained he had car trouble so he couldn't over, but he could the following day. I asked if he at least made it home and wasn't stranded on the interstate, and he confirmed that he made it home. I was a bit skeptical, but I gave him the benefit of the doubt the next day, but I see you in the comments if you think you know where this is going. I feel like I have a suspicion of cheat it, yeah, or not cheating, but break but watching this, yeah, watching this. The next day, he asked if I was still open to talk six thirty seven, once I got off work. I said I was. He said that a friend was going to be waiting in the car while he was at my place, a friend. I was confused by this, so I asked if he was borrowing his friend's car. He said that they were hanging out, so he brought him along. I told him around six thirty that I was leaving for work and would be there at seven. He stated that his friend couldn't wait that long, so he was just going to leave my stuff and drop off his friend. I didn't even realize he was at my house at six thirty. He sent a picture of my stuff out in the open in front of the door. This upset me because anyone could have stolen my stuff, and I told him that. He said that he was sorry, he just had to drop off his friend, but he was willing to meet at Starbucks. Halfway between us, this seems like it's over. Yeah, this iss. I stated that I still had some belongings here and a letter I wanted to give him, and I mostly just wanted to hear where his head was at. But by his actions I could tell he wasn't trying anymore, and I said so to him. I said, if he wanted a letter to let me know. He just said that he heard where I was coming from and that he wished me the best. I thought about responding, but deciding against it, I ended up burning the letter, per recommendation of a few friends. Wow. Thank you to everyone who gave their respectful opinions and supports. So what do you think did Op make the right decision by taking this break? And is the boyfriend and asshole one for flirting in front of his girlfriend and two for his reaction post her wanting a break. I think the boyfriend is the a hole. I also think they both overreacted. I think that and and ultimately, like I just I just feel like, what do we say all the time on the show? There had to have been something before in the relationship that, like she said in the story, like oh, this is the first time I've had a intense reaction to something he's done. But like, but maybe you know, they haven't discussed the parameters of this aspect of all their relationship before. It's totally possible because I don't think it's a given that like, oh, don't like flirt with anyone in this way. Well, I think the real thing is what is the definition of flirting? Because I think I think generally most people are like, oh, I don't want you flirting, But what is the definition of flirting? Like where does it just have an excited conversation, yeah, exactly, or a conversation conversation? Yeah, so yeah, I think I think both of them kind of overreacted. I feel like my definition of flirting would be like excessive touching. Yeah, pretty much, I would draw the line, yeah, pretty much Like obviously hugs and like whatever else are fine, but yeah, excessive. Yeah, that's that's a that's like a clear indicator of learning. Yeah, but it is kind of a gray it is, and it's it's it's because like some people are super touchy, and then you could say, oh, like no sexual conversations, but then some people just have sexual conversations with everyone. So it's just like the line is very weakly. What about like lip biting. I guess yeah, I mean if it's itchy, but like you know, like like actually, but I don't think I've ever legitimately bit my lip to you. But it's I feel like I've never bit my lip. Like women kind of like.
Speaker 2: Sometimes they don't know, like the way they do it is way better than guys.
Speaker 1: Will do it. Guys are so ugly, it's crazy. Bro Damn it's through. Women are so beautiful and men are so ugly it's wild. Straight the podcast. But speaking of all that, I do have an okay storytime that is very directly related. So I was at a like a house party thing. There was someone that I had never met before that I had interacted with in like a very like business setting. Actually I was going to potentially do a podcast like deal with these people with this group, and then she was asking I was explaining about okop and like a big group, and I was referring to a sponsor I will not name that helps you with your intimate activities that goes on your feet. Oh, and so then she started asking all these quests and I'm like, you know, I'm Philip, and I like making jokes or whatever, and then she was like, oh, well, like do you need those and all this stuff? So I thought I was like being funny and cracking jokes, but she kept digging into this thing of like, oh well, like do you need this or whatever? Maybe we could put one on my foot and one on yours and see what happens. And then she was like, oh, let's definitely like find a time to like connect again together. I thought like everything that I thought was jokes. When she said connect again, I was like, oh, like about podcasting stuff because we had talked about it previously. And then my girlfriend was like, yeah, she was flirting with you like crazy, and I hated that. And then like she I was like, oh, like let me like take a step back. And you know, initially I was like, oh, I wasn't flirting. I was like, let me take a step back, walk me through it, like from your POV. Yeah, And then after she ran it down, I'm like, you are on right. I think guys in general are just very oblivious to flirting. I just don't think women are interested in me generally, so I'm still surprised when like that is actually the case. So uh uh, put a I'm interested in John, Please, they're.
Speaker 4: Going to do it more than I feel like John, you think that they're all nice to you, not flirting.
Speaker 1: I just have a hard time determining women actually crosses over the line.
Speaker 4: Yeah, sometimes I have trouble with like are they especially being in a relationship, because I feel like women are generally way more respectful, way more respectful if they know you're in a relationship than guys are.
Speaker 1: That's been my experience, Like my guy friends are like, oh they're not married. I don't know, not that not that women don't do it, but that guys are like way more. Actually, I would love to know from our audience, but they think who's more respectful about relationship? Guys are girls? Put your answers of the comic let us know. But speaking of story, Sam, I think I got one more forum hit me