Speaker 1: Guess what decision we're about to make. Horrible decision. West coast, west coast.
Speaker 2: West coast, and when I say it, it might be as west as you could get. Seattle's that's real, West Seattle.
Speaker 1: We are finally coming to you.
Speaker 3: Listen, you gotta get tickets because I'm telling you right now. If Mandy and I ever thought about doing a loop of the show again, that's shit.
Speaker 1: Far as hell. It is going to take a last air lodge or so shit. Anyway. The point is I'm only doing it for y'all, that's right.
Speaker 3: So y'all, the Climax Tour is coming to Seeattle.
Speaker 1: That's Washington, right, but not DC. It's the so.
Speaker 3: Willa is Portland peeps and whoever is like up there to come see you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, y'all know, I got to pull out a map.
Speaker 2: But Seattle, we are coming to you on September seventh at the Neptune Theater.
Speaker 3: Must be sucking some things out there, cause he's like, oh, go to seat. He cannot wait to go to Seattle.
Speaker 2: Hunt And you know what, I'm going to talk to the people who make the weather machines and it's gonna be good weather because I do know that seat.
Speaker 1: That'll be rainy. What day of the week is it.
Speaker 3: It is September one, seventh. Okay, so here's the team. What's the team?
Speaker 1: The seventh is a Thursday. People like going out on Thursday nights.
Speaker 3: They do, So it's Friday. We barely show up for work, y'all. Make it a little bit.
Speaker 1: I would say, call off at Let's take that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so make sure you go on over to hoorhive dot com and get your tickets. Now.
Speaker 1: Beach is given another solo.
Speaker 3: Welcome to another episode of Horrible Decisions.
Speaker 1: What's up, y'all, I'm weezy, Welcome back for another episode. Dance right and I'm your girl.
Speaker 2: Mandy Bakapai the Sallion aka Pegan Marco aka Debt Bitch aka full Core Pumps aka outside and you had a breast besch bitch? Actually no, because I went to bark class this morning, and bitch, how is it? I am feeling great. I'm thirteen pounds down and I'm now getting into where I want to tone. My hips have also been really, really fucking tight. It had been it's been like extremely tight. And actually you know what, this actually wasn't in the outline, but.
Speaker 1: We have not for.
Speaker 2: But I'm just remembering that we have not updated the audience, so real quick, y'all. I've been definitely like working more on like my mental health, making sure I take my days off and there's a place that I go to relax and get massages. We did not tell them about the Patreon, no, bitch.
Speaker 1: I'm seeing that negative of see what I mean, And I don't like it. I really don't like it. I don't like.
Speaker 2: It because hold on, let me tell y'all. So I talked about I think one of the massages that I told y'all. At the time, I felt like I was cheating on my eggs because it.
Speaker 1: Was so good talk about this.
Speaker 2: No, we did not, bitch, I'm telling you, we did not talk about this, not even on Patreon.
Speaker 1: Maybe on the town Hall. Not even on town hall. Okay, not even on the trying to bring my man up, y'all, see what I mean.
Speaker 2: So we're on tour and I'm like, bitch, when I get back, I have to go get this massage because oh my god, it feels so good. And I'm single now, so I don't have to feel guilty about how fucking good it is. Because the way my pussy was throbbing, deering this massage with no happy ending, but it made me happy.
Speaker 1: I was like, bitch, and here go Weezy with her pessimistic ass.
Speaker 2: Bitch, it can't be that good, so tell me why we are literally on tour. And Weezy goes in books to goddamn session right after mine same day.
Speaker 1: Y'all, I didn't know you don't want to told me to do it.
Speaker 2: Well, I said it was good, but bitcha, I didn't think you was gonna go. I said, yeah, girl, we could go together. You can have it right after me. Sure, so mind you.
Speaker 3: She comes in like, bitch, I've been to Parie, I've had Thailand massages.
Speaker 2: I've had some good fucking massages. I think you're hyping this person up.
Speaker 1: So she goes. We end up like you know, being at this place together.
Speaker 2: And before I leave out of massage, I let the nigga know, don't embarrass me.
Speaker 1: Now out on my sage. My friend is coming.
Speaker 2: Don't embarrass me because I done hyped your ass up. So Weezy has her massage and the way she comes out it kind of made me feel away because, y'all, she comes out We're sitting now in the eating area, like the cafe area, and she comes out looking like she just got fucked.
Speaker 1: I ain't even gonna hold you. Hair is in a array, her mouth is still a jar. Bitch.
Speaker 2: She's walking like she just got fucked, and I did. Her walk is different, and she's like literally starts looking did he do this to you? Did he do this to you? Did he do this to you?
Speaker 1: But did he do this to you? Because I think he liked me? So I ain't no way you got this. And I said, bitch, I got all of that, And I.
Speaker 2: Mean, if you could explain it, because you didn't get a happy ending, right, no oh, because the way you like this, nigga, I was like, bitch, he.
Speaker 1: Bro he gave you a little sun.
Speaker 3: I just never had a massage like that, but I did. At the end of the massage, I said to him, I need you.
Speaker 1: To know do you do that with everybody?
Speaker 3: He was laughing and he was like, I massage this way for whoever is willing to receive. But I did say to him it reminded me a lot of like Thie body, where he's like, that's what I'm thinking about when I'm giving the massage. I was like, I've had a lot of reiki done. It reminds me of that. He was like, some of that's incorporated.
Speaker 2: Bit it remind me of the massages that I used to get right before getting buked, and that would have my pussy leacoln.
Speaker 1: Mind you, there's a lesbian couple sitting behind us. Thought about that.
Speaker 2: Weezy literally like, oh my god, you have to go to this band. Have you felt did your massage?
Speaker 1: I was like no, no, no, no, So that was a high mandy. But they can hear me going on and on. I was like, oh, did you guys just get a massage? She's like, yeah, ours is great. I said, what was it with him? I know? I said, what wasn't this? It wasn't this.
Speaker 3: The first thing that happened when I got on the table was, first of all, the music was different from a normal massage bod music. Okay, I would describe it as burning man shit, not burning. It was no, really, it was very drum circle music and shit. So that already had me being like, okay, that's different. He got on the table, put my hips I was face down, pulled my hips into his body and started turning me like, and I was like, oh no, like this is I'm gonna get fucked.
Speaker 1: But I wasn't mad about it though. Then.
Speaker 3: The only other thing that I can remember is I remember him stating on top of me. I remember my the she came down off of my chest. I remember the towel came off with my face because he was like cracking me that much. But the one thing that was super memorable that was crazy was when he did my face. He massaged my mouth, and that's when I knew that was the best massage I ever had. I've had a think it's a buckle buckle massage where they get in your mouth cheeks and stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've had that massage.
Speaker 3: Like during facials they asked if like you know, they'll put gloves on and they'll get around.
Speaker 1: They're supposed to shape your face. The shit he did was my lips, and I was like, see, how does it kissed me? Like? Yo? It was so it wasn't y'all. She was just well, we'll.
Speaker 3: Find out Friday at two thirty. Oh you really that's why I fucked up the call, oh bitch, not just painting our motherfucking tour call. So you could know it rubbed off in my in my notes, I had eleven thirty, but that's because I booked it in LA. So I was like, oh my god, well, bitch, I'm sorry, fuck the sport base. My man is at two thirty.
Speaker 1: Her Man, her Man, her Man. Y'all, this is a masseuse. He's great. I'm not gonna lie. I literally sent him this episode.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna like go see him twice a month now, like especially if I'm dating and not really in New York more.
Speaker 1: Than me, bitch, And I fucking booked that l that's how good he is. No, And I know you guys want to know who he is. But here's the problem. I'm not sharing. I'm gonna be honest with you. I booked this matter of fact.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna reach your text. This is how good this Nika massage is this high notice?
Speaker 1: Shit? Wait, who did you text?
Speaker 3: There's like a number that they have that you could text. Oh god, what did you say to the number?
Speaker 1: Girl? Don't July third?
Speaker 3: July third was a Monday. Hello, could I have Blanks availability for a ninety minute massage?
Speaker 1: Because he don't work on Mondays?
Speaker 3: On seven fourteen, he has ten am only I said, oh, okay, right back, Sorry it switched. How about the week after that was July third? Bro, he be booked out, bitch, he be booked out.
Speaker 2: And literally when I go on, I'll normally go under his wait list because then they'll let you know when he gets times available in case someone cancels.
Speaker 1: That ship is so good to where I think he gotta be exhausted. I think maybe do you think he gets off on it? Yes?
Speaker 3: Like was his dick card? Did you ever feel his dick rub on? But this, Oh there's one there's one critique I have and it's not really critique. And I was saying it later to that, I was telling the flea market, but I was like, I just gonna fuck you.
Speaker 1: But you did it.
Speaker 3: But it felt like so I said, it was so good but so different that I couldn't relax.
Speaker 1: All the way.
Speaker 3: Oh bitch, but it was. It made me feel good after, it made me feel stought. I felt looser, like he got the knots out. I got stretched. But it wasn't one of those that puts me to sleep. No.
Speaker 2: So I actually that's why I don't really like going to women massups. I think they're too light and then the sound how quiet it is, it does make me fall asleep.
Speaker 1: I want you to get up.
Speaker 3: In that shit like I need to feel like you stretch me. He might be the first white man that's ever massaged me.
Speaker 1: I always go Asian. I'm not gonna lie. You know, I told you when the little man come, this is all over here. I can't stand you they do, bitch, I'm telling you.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you now when I'm when I'm done getting massages from this nigga, I have to have a conversation with my puss and be like, now, bitch, why are you fucking embarrassed me like that? Y'all all white and it's just a string of fucking ooz and pussy juice. I was what bitch as fuck? And I'm like, I know he sees it, because then you know, he stretches your leg and I'm like, I know he sees a guy. Damn the spit down there, he do he see it? I think he'll be like, I'm glad you enjoyed this journey as much as I did. And I'm like, god, damn it, he saw it. My god damn.
Speaker 1: Pussy juice telling on me every time? Do you think you would.
Speaker 2: The next time I going there, I'm a just be dehydrated because I don't want my pussy telling on me.
Speaker 1: Bitch, I'm just not going to drink all the work. I can't wait to go.
Speaker 3: And my homegirl was like, oh my god, y'all heard about that place, like maybe I'll come with you, And I was like, just now I know it's I'm okay, like real solo.
Speaker 1: I know, like Mandy and I were able to talk about working shit that day, but I was like, ooh, I could just not talk after though, because we had.
Speaker 3: Ship that we remember we were talking about. Yeah, but I was like, oh, I don't only want to say nothing beach.
Speaker 1: Yeah. No, it was great. So I'm glad you got to experience my ma soups.
Speaker 2: Okay, now, just agreeing on something and just the man's the hands of a white man.
Speaker 1: Who are we good? Bitch twenty twenty three is eching up.
Speaker 3: So anyway, now I'm back in New York, I'm on riyah. We'll see what happens with that. But I feel like I'm just gonna be in the streets. I want to do a little brickkly shit. I want to go to like Levers Rock and all the places.
Speaker 2: I just feel like I'm so shallow right now. I went to a block party. I went to the Brooklyn Museum on First Saturdays. I was outside. There was thousands and thousands of men's and not one made my pussy like jump, and I'm just like, there's.
Speaker 1: No way I am this shallow.
Speaker 3: However, right across this fine ass Nigga on Instagram and me, I ain't gonna hold you, slip right into them dms and was like, you're not real.
Speaker 2: That was my pickup line, y'all cause he'd that fine. I was like, you just you can't be real. Who find nigga back with you? First off, not me not getting the alert that he wrote me back, and bitch, we was in Vegas at the same time, and I didn't see the message until I got back to New York.
Speaker 1: I don't have my notifications on him, I.
Speaker 2: Mean either, but somehow it didn't show up as a new message either. So he ended up liking a story and I was like, you, I thought I was curved. I ain't gonna hold you. I thought he curved me because I thought I went too hard.
Speaker 3: Bitch, I saw he liked a story and I was like, I him coming back to like a story.
Speaker 1: So went into the DMS again. Bitch, he wrote me.
Speaker 2: He sent me videos of him shooting fireworks and all I said, bitch, I missed this. So literally we got back talking and I was like, well listen, here got my number, Like, I don't want to stay in the day's not a Vegas person, girl, Well he was out there, bitch summer.
Speaker 1: No, but you loved it. Love it.
Speaker 2: People either love it and then me and people who hate it. I didn't think I'm someone who I ain't gonna hold you this last time. I was just in Vegas. It was different, and I'm gonna blame I'm gonna blame the pandemic. So normally in Vegas you get pulled to tables.
Speaker 1: There's so many people in the casino. You're getting pulled to gambling tables.
Speaker 2: You're getting pulled just by men that are approaching you in male groups. I don't know if it's the pandemic, but people just stare like there wasn't as much approaching, which, bitch, I'm single now, I would have liked the approach. But maybe it's like people are used to sliding and DMS. So what I'm realizing is even when I was in Houston, when I was in Vegas. Now, yes they're they're fans, but bro, people are just dming me.
Speaker 3: That they saw me after the fact. It's like, damn you look, so I saw you?
Speaker 1: Are you? Are you staying at the Mandalay Bay? I think I just saw you.
Speaker 2: So I'm just like, were you Yeah, that's oh bitch, And three people saw me at the airport, so I'm like, okay to me. I kind of in terms of like what Vegas normally gave, it was like, bitch, if you a single girl, you're gonna meet some niggs.
Speaker 1: It was just really it was weird.
Speaker 2: It was like no one had social skills this time, so it was kind of strange, like it just wasn't giving what Vegas gave.
Speaker 3: But I also only went for thirty six hours. It's still when you go with girls like you kind of expect that vibe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was.
Speaker 2: It was weird because there was a lot of groups of men and then there was a lot of athletes.
Speaker 3: You know, like three of my homegirls saw Usher the same night as you. Literally really, oh bitch, it was great. Oh it was great. I was telling Mandy before we I walked in here about how I was supposed to see Beyonce in Philly for the first tour stop and literally can't make it because was throw it up like a motherfucker a water spout. Bitch, I have to gross bro just from eggs. Some of you know, I'm allerged to egg. But I'll tell you a little bit about it because it was just so wild. Questlove throws a who know party that he invites all these celebrities to all these actors. It was hell of fun and some of the few food was infused by this like renowned chef.
Speaker 1: So I'm like, all right, well I don't want.
Speaker 3: To get high on food when I'm like, you know, just getting back in the city. I flew in that day, so I'm like, well, what can I eat? And they tell me only the ramen, which ends up having it not egg on top.
Speaker 1: Of the ramen.
Speaker 3: It was just soaked in a broth with egg. That's crazy, so overnight to get it to bind or something.
Speaker 1: Bitch. Some literally Taylor fucking Swift comes in, sits down at the table, is me my homegirl, Gabby? A guy named Jason Sudeki's I think that's how you say his name. Who's Ted known as ted Lasso. He was fun as shit, bitch. I'm a fan fan now, like you.
Speaker 3: Know when someone just like when he sat down, I didn't really think much about who he was or was like whatever.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh, I know that guy.
Speaker 3: I guess WHOA like too good in person, like the way in Ted Lasso. You don't watch it, but how he is such a sweet person, like funny, just coolest fuck. So we're sitting and it's just like this Alex English was there. That's why I wanted to have him on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's great. H So we're all playing. Taylor sits down.
Speaker 3: He's like, come on, girl, we're playing, and I'm telling her my rule is you gotta say motherfucker god damn if you get a draw four, right, is IM about to beat everybody? I feel this nicey was about to beat everybody. Indeed, felt this a little bubble in my stomach. And so Jason's like, ooh that mushroom, that mushroom, yeah, and I was like, I don't think that's so. I was like, oh, I want somebody to turn the lights off. And they're like, there's no lights on and I was like, ooh, so maybe that is the mushroom, bitch.
Speaker 1: Go to the bathroom. You don't need to throw up, and it shoots so far that it's past the toilet.
Speaker 3: Not you be in the exasist, bitch. That's what I looked like. That's cross threw up in the toilet. And I was like, oh my god, I'm not gonna make it. Come back to the table. They're like, oh my god, we're waiting now, da da da, bitch. I'm holding two cards and I'm like, I can feel about to come up. One ran outside to spout throw up all over New York City.
Speaker 1: By the way, sorry, if you were currently eating lunch at your desk, let me tell you how I was throwing up.
Speaker 3: So people are outside smoking or hungering whatever niggas is, and I'm like they're like, oh, you're feeling okay because the way I look the waters like you know, in the like your face is like, yeah, I'm okay. You tried to turn to go down an alley. It wasn't a turn, it was just like a doorway. So now I'm throwing up in someone's doorway, and I felt so bad. You should But then I was like, what am I gonna do? So then I go down to another part of the driveway. I'm like, really, there are like ten spots all over the street. So I finally think it's over, go back to the loft where it was being held, and they're like, yo, you should go lay down for a second. I didn't even know we were allowed to lay in the bedroom. So now I'm laying in the bedroom, which is also where the staff is going back and forth with shit. So someone's bringing in like buckets and looking at my face. She's like, do you want me to get you to throw a bucket? Not o, bitch, I'm fine.
Speaker 1: I did that already. God did you clearly weren't fine, though, why are you lying to the people?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: I wasn't fine.
Speaker 3: So then I was telling Manny the most luxurious part of the night is me needing to be sent home immediately because I was so sick, and someone was like, take my car, and their car was a fucking may bag. So now I'm in the middle of this shit.
Speaker 1: Like, oh my god, if I just got an uber, I could have thrown up and paid the one fifty. Oh now, you can't throw up in nobody's mea bag.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, it was supposed to be a nine minute ride. Now it's thirty minutes. I'm just sitting there like this, like the blood is leaving for my may bag.
Speaker 1: It was so bad.
Speaker 3: I took one little picture in there because I was like, oh my god, I'm gonna throw up. Damn, the shit look nice. Not you'll being a third bitch.
Speaker 1: Now I was taking a picture in the may bag. I had to. So you had to be a bird while you're literally throwing up your life. No, I know, but anyway, so.
Speaker 3: Thank god Tianna was at my place in this moment, because literally I thought I was going to die.
Speaker 1: I'm weak, like throwing up that much. She came in. I was fully naked. I was like, put ice on my head, put ice on my dad.
Speaker 3: Throwing up all over the place is Badnina was like, ooh girl. So anyway, that's why I couldn't go see Beyonce in Philly. Jesus missed the sprinter ride because I was like just out of it, like I literally need to sleep, like it was so bad and life sucks. But what really fucking kills me about this shit is I was saying to Mandy like what was so cool about this moment was or getting to like play, you know, and all these people. Was like seeing Taylor Swift and thinking like she's every white girl's Beyonce. Yeah, And I was like, oh, this UNO party has so many niggas that like nobody's standing.
Speaker 1: Maybe they were and.
Speaker 3: I didn't notice it, but like it even hit me a few times because like we're joking about shit, She's like, oh my, I want your name again.
Speaker 1: I was like, I'm Geeli. It's like I'm.
Speaker 3: Taylor, and I was just thinking like duh, duh. But you know what, I appreciate when celebrities do that.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, I wonder if like when we do our meet and greet, Like there's been times like before even meet and greet where we'll meet fans or whatever and.
Speaker 1: They'd be like, yeah, I'm I feel like Mandy. I think it's just also, but what are you supposed to do?
Speaker 2: Be like okay, No, she can't just be like oh good to meet you, gi up, bitch, what the fuck are you? I mean she could say that without having to be like and I'm Taylor.
Speaker 1: No, and I'm Taylor. Tell me now, I'm Taylor girl. She was, so she said it. She could say it once, but I'll tell you want it. She said it multiple times.
Speaker 3: I really she did, because I think she was kind of like, what was it, Like she wants to make sure everybody she was talking to them she was the newest person at the WUDOS. But I will say this, meaning, this is the second person I've met this year that is a larger than life celebrity.
Speaker 1: And it's so cool to see how normal people are.
Speaker 3: And I was saying to Mandy, like not saying I thought she was gonna be like in full hair and makeup, lamb, but like, oh my god, super normal, like you know what I'm saying, Like, and I I realize while getting into you know, I want to talk about Kink of the week the show, the idol with the weekend. I don't really know if like we're looking at fandom on a scale of like TV and movies or we see people like on Instagram act like crazy fans, but like I don't know, like maybe maybe we are idolizing these people so much to the point where like.
Speaker 1: They're not even gonna meet our expectations. Like I don't know. I wish I could like find a way to frame this.
Speaker 3: But like, I've had a few fans tell me that, like I'm not as turned up as they thought I would be in person, and that shit kind of hurts my feelings a little bit because I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, am I born? Like what do you think I'm gonna be? But yeah, like the facade that we have and it's all this social media shit, you know.
Speaker 3: What I'm saying, Like, yeah, you see a clip of Taylor Swift online, it's because of Paparassi or a stadium full of people, but like this is a country girl who's chill as fuck, you know what I'm saying, Like she was not at all by any means someone that's act like they've had that life. And so I think sometimes we put people on a pedestal, like we were saying a few weeks ago, to where we're even like.
Speaker 1: Fuck, a part of me like wishes I felt that still with people like like what like starstruck or.
Speaker 2: Or like when I'm in a room, you know, like a part of me wishes I still felt that. I think that because like when I was in high school, I was like around and.
Speaker 1: What do you wish? She felt?
Speaker 3: I wish, I wish like I don't know, like the idea. Yeah, a part of me sometimes wishes I felt that way.
Speaker 2: Like literally, I like even going to the Usher concert and seeing how how Carla responded with when Usher looked.
Speaker 1: At her and shouted her out.
Speaker 2: When he was shouting out, she was like, and I'm like, I parted with him and his wife the last time I was in Vegas.
Speaker 3: Maybe, but like a concert vibe, maybe, like she wouldn't have done that backstage.
Speaker 1: I don't know, maybe she would have.
Speaker 3: I don't know, No, girl, the way she wanted that man to just walk past us on the stairs.
Speaker 2: It's just weird because even like my mom saw who was on my walls like growing up, and like literally by my senior year of high school, I was hanging out with a lot of those people. Like my first concert was Bow Wow, like screen tour bitch. By by the time I was eighteen, he was inviting me to his shows and I was hanging out with him and he introduced me to Chris Brown, and I'm hanging with all these people that my mom is like, bitch, you were hanging with everybody.
Speaker 1: That's like that part is kind of like but at a younger know what.
Speaker 3: I want to say this because I don't want to sound out of touch, because it hit.
Speaker 1: Me last night, like when I was telling my mom about the night.
Speaker 3: I actually the most the little starstruck that I did feel last night was when Julius Styles walking in.
Speaker 1: I told Mandy this, and it was mainly because of the movies growing up as a kid.
Speaker 3: Right, girls say the Last Dance, y'all know that all I could think about this and like, she wasn't at our ouno table, but I looked at her a few times and I remember thinking about like, you know, she brought me back a memory. But I was like, I would have went up there, did yo, gee, No, you were not, you would not work together.
Speaker 1: I would have been like, girl, let's let's on your hox. How was Juliard sist? I love that movie, bitch. I would have went up to her and be like, you can't help oh you love Derrek.
Speaker 3: But everybody chilling too, like you don't want to hear that shit because I don't want to be out. And people be like, oh, horrible decisions, and they bring up this moment about a cream pie. I'm like this I was twenty years ago.
Speaker 1: And and what dang bitch. Julius Thoughts would have got it, because girl, she was that girl. It was that Carol, and I would have let her know my black ass loved ho white ass. Everybody did, but she would have been Julia was so much fun in all her movies.
Speaker 3: They made up me almost turning against the other bitch and saved the last day at the black girl, not the black girl Carrie Washington?
Speaker 1: Are you bitch? You are awful?
Speaker 2: Hello, Hey Carrie Washington. Wasn't the ground way Carrie Washington and saved the last dame just dancing with the hair like this with who gave Julia styles the hairtie to make her look more urban in the club?
Speaker 1: No way, I'm talking about the girl, she battled again.
Speaker 2: Oh you talking about the girl who always played a vampire. Yes, because she just still looked young as fun.
Speaker 1: Okay, That's what I'm talking about. Like that was Karry Washington. Anay, I say that to Kerry Washington, Derek.
Speaker 3: I believe that people can like be in these scenarios living in Miami, New York, Atlanta, like la, this shit.
Speaker 1: Ain't like you'll see this girls, I agree, you'll want I mean, I was shocked. I got that coming from Orlando. Shout out to my Space. It was only because of my Space that I was like.
Speaker 3: The girls today that might listen to this show, that might be like, okay, bitch, we all not walking in the rooms.
Speaker 1: I don't be real with you. Nigga.
Speaker 3: Every time I go to a club in la is a nigga like that in the club. Every time I'm like doing some event in Miami, like you can. You can wait in line and go to a party where they'll be at like you're able to do this ship. And that's all to say, these people are normal and shit. Matter of fact, shout out to the girl at CBS today and uh, well CBS. Anyway, I'm in New York, so boom, I'm at the CBS with Nina and I tap her and do whatever not Britney spears tap.
Speaker 1: But I was like, excuse me, where can I get that?
Speaker 3: She was like, oh my god, and she was so cute. She was like girl and she's talking about horrible. Can't wait till we get to know New York and November. She was like this better than meet and Greek because I missed the meet and greet ticket.
Speaker 1: So anyway, she.
Speaker 3: Has her moment and we're laughing or whatever. And then I go to another aisle and I picked up pads the CBS brand and she was like, you are so normal. I was like this, but it's crazy because like she invited me to a bar this week that like her friends do this Sex and the City trip via and I was like.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, yeah, we know you loved you ain't go? You know there's a Sex and the City pop up? Yes, so did you go? No? I just got back.
Speaker 3: But my point is saying that is like everybody that we think sometimes are out of reach, niggade right there.
Speaker 1: Every day people got the niggas and the bitches.
Speaker 2: By the way, only because shout out to Jay fact check the the name is Bianca Lawson.
Speaker 1: That is the actress in say the last dance that you were thinking about.
Speaker 2: Interesting and I who allegedly is uh stepsisters to your friend Beyonce.
Speaker 1: It's a lunch. That's a bad bitch. What is she still in? I feel like I see her all the time.
Speaker 2: You're always playing a teenager because she ain't aged. Not a one bit bitch is forty fucking four. It looks amazing.
Speaker 3: Queen Sugaris teen wolves, Yes, put a lot of shit, so taking a side turn, not turn on vanilla ship.
Speaker 1: I wanted to bring up the book that kind of we're making headlines a year ago, I'm Glad my Mom Died. By the way, trigger warning here, Well, did not know? Did you see this? Yeah? I watched it. Watched what no when you had it in that one oh oh, because she has a book. I didn't know that the girl was on I Carley.
Speaker 3: But this to me was seriously crazy because we hear so much of this when it comes to paternal not maternal, like dads or uncles doing weird shit like this. But you never heard about the book I'm Glad my Mom Died. It came out maybe a year or two ago, and it was about a girl telling a story about her mom, who passed away from breast cancer. And basically in the book, she recalls her time as a child actor, talking about how she was sexualized on set and she was, you know, drinking alcohol and shit like that. But she believes it was because she alleged, her mother never attempted to intervene because everybody wanted what she had and basically wanted to like, you know, get rich on the back of her as a kid, she claims that her mom, which this is so crazy, bro crazy. She said that her mom would do joint bathing with her until she was seventeen or eighteen. She said, while fully clothed in the shower, her mom would be shampooing, conditioning her hair, and washing her body, and she would have breast and vaginal exams done and that she was checking for lumps for cancer. She said she felt uncomfortable and violated, but she said she could never even try to shower herself again after bringing up her mom, with her mom laughing at her thing like, oh, like, what are you saying I'm doing as inappropriate?
Speaker 2: Bitch crazy and that's like so sad, like the thoughts like even just like I'm sure was probably asked by her friends, like she probably asked her friends, does your mom do this? Like, because I can't imagine you growing up, since you're a child, all the way up to the age of seventeen, that your mom is in the tub with you and in the shower with you, fondling your breast, checking in your vagina, claiming that she's looking for lumps for cancer.
Speaker 1: And when you ask all of your friends if their moms do this, and they're all like, girl, no.
Speaker 3: Of course when you get older, I wonder what the conversations were like from from just her friends about how that wasn't normal and how that's that's that's a sault. It's crazy too, because like we all don't know what extent we have with our relationship without our parents, what it is right right, Like I know, some friends tell me they've seen their parents have sex on accident or seeing their parents naked. My dad I've never seen naked, but my mom definitely. She'll get naked in front of me when we're changing, which is crazy. I've never seen my dad naked either.
Speaker 1: I don't think that's crazy though, you know, but is it not normal?
Speaker 2: I definitely see my mom. I definitely see my mom and a. But also, you lived with your dad. I didn't, so I wagh less chances of seeing him naked.
Speaker 3: I mean, if my dad was in the bathroom, almost went and I'd be like ugh. But I think I almost walked in all my parents having sex because I remember my mom was sitting in a chair, my dad was laying down.
Speaker 1: She just came out from partying, and they were like giggling, and I was like yep, and they were like, well you by that back.
Speaker 3: But yeah, Like even my relationship with my mom, I remember when I got my boobs done, my mom went to every appointment with me, and UH would like come home and like or come to my house to be like okay, because you know, you got to check for bruising and this and that. And one of my friends told me it was strange that my mom was doing and I was like, I just had surgery, dude, and she was like, yeah, but you should find someone else to take.
Speaker 1: Care of you.
Speaker 3: I mean when I had just got done with my gastric sleeve, I mean, no one in my family had had it, no one that like we knew and our family had it.
Speaker 1: So my mom came up to.
Speaker 2: Watch after me and literally she said like, you know, if you need help showering or if you can't wipe your ass.
Speaker 1: She didn't know to what mobility I would have.
Speaker 2: And I remember just being like, ah, Mom, you ain't gonna watch me like bitch if I got a sick fork, like I know, like I was so and my mom was like, bitch, I wash your like, wipe your ass when you came out of me.
Speaker 1: I can wipe you down to me.
Speaker 2: It even felt weird right now as an adult for my mom to care for me in that way, Like I was like, oh girl, you makeing such this cool. I mean't I wouldn't like but you don't even think you needed it.
Speaker 3: But I am having a baby, I'm a maybe decl help like you bust your stitch. That's why my mom got to check my titty. She wouldn't make sure most she wouldn't got meat. But you know, now, I feel like I'm gonna enter a new territory because maybe Patreon, we've talked about it. But for those of you who don't know, I moved my parents to LA and I moved my mom into a building directly across the street from mine where our balconies face each other. It was the only apartment left in that building that was in my price range and was nice. So it's interesting because I got sick in La right before Texas shows, and you don't realize how great it is. And for anyone that's like lost a parent you know, or maybe doesn't have a good relationship with their parents, I'm not trying to make you feel bad.
Speaker 1: I'm just trying to treasure the moments I have, And what I could say is she annoyed me so much. And then when I realized she was right there, I was like, oh my god, it's nice. Give me Nina, I'll take the baby, I'll do this. Okay, what do you want me to make? And I was like, damn, I need this shit.
Speaker 3: And you know, I say all that about loss and grief because we need to make sure that as an adult, we're still building our families that we don't that aren't our blood families, right, Like you got to make sure that you're attentive to your friends when they're sick, and that you're caring for friends because they may not have that.
Speaker 1: And it's like that shit is super important. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I also like have empathy for anyone who's experienced like this level of sexual assault because in the video she talks about how before the passing and just as an adult, she does not know how to have relationships or be intimate with someone because it triggers her so much, Right, so, you know, kind of being lost as someone who maybe can't get over a sexual assault trauma and building actually those those meaningful relationships with someone in a romantic way, Like I just I really, you know, my heart goes out to anyone who experiences that and may have that difficulty finding that in adulthood and who knows how much year is Like, trauma is something that takes a long time to get over, to be triggered in that manner is also a lot for when you do get into a relationship, for your partner to be able to, you know, kind of tiptoe around. So yeah, I think that that was probably the most hurtful thing reading it, I mean listening to her talk about it, because pretty much the interviewer was like, wait, you really are glad that your mom is dead? She was like, yeah, because bro, I'm living with this fucking trauma. And she was abusive in multiple ways because I didn't even know that.
Speaker 1: This was and that shit is crazy, because absolutely you don't know.
Speaker 3: And that's why it's great to see like a relationship, like I know, a child started that we get to see their relationship with their mom's Kiki and her mom and her relationship is so fun and sweet, and we get to see their videos and it's like, we don't really know the dark side of that shit, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So all right, poor dr I want.
Speaker 3: To get into the idol. I told Mandy this Shuar was fucking fire. She hasn't seen it, but we.
Speaker 2: All probably won't see it because it got canceled and it's only five episodes.
Speaker 1: But it doesn't need to be.
Speaker 3: It's finished. It's like it's it's a limited series. No, it was supposed to go into season two. No, I mean they finished it. I'm saying they finished. They've completed it, like it doesn't feel like you're missing anything, okay, like much like I don't know how to describe it.
Speaker 1: But but it wasn't supposed to be.
Speaker 2: They had a season two it was green Lip for season two. They canceled season two. Then there was eight episodes. They canceled it mid season, so now it's literally just five episode.
Speaker 3: But what I'm saying is like, sometimes we can feel left out. Like one of my favorite was Naomi Watts. I wonder if it was called I Don't Want to g where she was a lesbian. It was only one season. You don't feel like you're waiting or never going to get to see something. They found a way to close it. But so everyone knows about the sex scenes in there, right, and if you haven't heard this movie. It is from the creator of Euphoria, Sam Levin, and a lot of people have gave it critiques because they believe it to be torture porn.
Speaker 1: So I want to tell you about some of the scenes that exists.
Speaker 3: And the backlash he's having is because people believe he's depicting women in his projects in a bad way and there's excessive sex, nudity and portraying teenagers specifically. They're also saying that this series is very porn brained. For example, it is porn brain to have an erect nipples through your shirt in the show.
Speaker 1: It is poor and brain to.
Speaker 3: Say stretch that tiny fucking pussy like we saw on that clip of the Weekend. But to me, it fell in with it what they were trying to do. I don't want to tell you about some of the shit that was in there. One of the scenes, and the scene that really fucking got me was in the first episode where she's wearing a robe.
Speaker 1: He puts the robe over her face, uses.
Speaker 3: The tie to tie around her neck where you see her mouth like having to use a little bit of air to breathe, and then he takes a knife to give her a hole to breathe, the puncture through the road that y'all know. Keeping them knives away from me, now, bit you got your pussy electrocuty.
Speaker 1: That wasn't a knife.
Speaker 3: It's still death, bitch, No, it's not Me'll died from electricity.
Speaker 2: Okay, but it wasn't. It wasn't gonna pierce me to where there was gonna be blood. And you know I don't like blood. I don't like sharp objects. Keep them away from me. It was fucking hot. So you're gonna say I say I don't like knives, You say I was electrocuted. I'm just saying, but you could have died, and she could have died.
Speaker 1: But it was low voltage.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well he didn't die. He only put it right at the at the beginning to just open the thing. So there's a scene of that, and that's when I was like, oh, I'm about to watch the rest of these episodes, like this shit is sexy. And when he was saying to her like stretch up plussy or whatever, like it was funny, but he was basically watching her, and I love being watched and sometimes just gonna be honest, Yes, women don't necessarily want to be what's the word when you're gawkeed at? Uh? No, Like when you're they use the word a lot when a construction worker you're passing by, and you're passing by and they're like, howling is holl Look girl, it's.
Speaker 1: A word harassed.
Speaker 3: No, you said gaunt and howling, and I like both an misogianistic thing.
Speaker 1: Girl, I know you do not ask me for words. Can you reputing the words? She'd have said? Yeap?
Speaker 3: Y'all are listening to this ship like, bitch, is this okay? Whatever the word is that I can't get called?
Speaker 1: Not cat called? Is closed?
Speaker 3: When a when a man is doing all these things to where he's treating you like you're just a thing?
Speaker 1: Objectifying? Yes, bitch, Oh, not be having a word objectifiant. I know that some people don't want to have that thirty five seconds whoa I want to if the niggas in the comments do not worry objectifying bitch? Yes, I got it, okay.
Speaker 3: So it could be very objectifying to watch someone say do this, do that, do that, And women may not like that because they feel like a piece of meat, But there are some people that might like that shit. And honestly, as a woman that's sexual and enjoys kinky things. Watching that scene, like, yeah, I laughed when he said stretch the pussy thing, but the.
Speaker 1: Way that he was looking at it like that because it was funny. Wait, is that funny? Stretch out little pussy? I actually I say that he was funny, So I'm not funny. No the way that he's no, I'm not funny. And he also said cock. That's what made it funny. So I don't say cock, but I literally.
Speaker 3: Be like, oh, stretch my pussy, I please wait, shot out sexy red I'm trying to give my up sexy. I literally I yelled to stretch my pussy, let me try it open. But the way he said it was fucking funny. But on stretch pussy weekend, let me see like a five bitch because that niggas said that shit. You know, I was like, it didn't sound hot. Though he said it was funny, I say it sexy. He just was funny. I like I think because we maybe because we know the weekend is the weekend. Maybe if he wasn't the weekend, we wouldn't care. But like the shit was so weird. So anyway, basically there's another sex scene where she talks about a trauma and this is what maybe you want to talk about the idol about where her mom used to hit her with a hair brush, okay, make her do certain things, and he was like, oh, you're about to like take back this power and basically use the hair bush for spanking. And I think she spanked her own ass if I can remember. Oh, and it was hot but also weird, and some people said it was sadistic, but I was like, maybe he wanted her to have a new memory with it, bitch, I don't know, but not gonna hold you like. It was another thing I thought was attractive in that fucking show. And I'm curious about how far we think that sex scenes can go on TV because they were super vulgar. They were like really dirty, and I understand that the public is like scared to see things to that level. But I bring up fifty shades grat when talking about that show, because like, that was supposed to be it for us, right, this was it.
Speaker 1: I'll be honest with you.
Speaker 2: I mean, maybe because we have this show and we talk in you know, non traditional ways regarding sex and taboo and kinks, I enjoy it. I think that it is the parents' responsibility to make sure if they don't want their children to see it, they don't. I loved the sex scene with the two men in Pea Valley. Specifically, it showed two masculine men using protection having great sex.
Speaker 1: I loved. I loved what that looked like for gay sex.
Speaker 2: I will say a part of me is a little disturbed by all of the sex in Euphoria only because they're teenagers. So to me, even though yes, I was in high school having sex, to me, the over sexuality of teenagers kind of bothers me.
Speaker 1: But I'm all here for adults having kinky, con sexual sex on TV first, And I mean that's really what I was.
Speaker 3: Bitch, Have you watched something strange about the Johnson's No, no way you have, because you would have brought it up. In the first minute, we find out that there's a strange relationship with a son and his father. Oh it's thirty minutes, y'all. It's on YouTube. Apparently it has been out for six years, and like cinephiles and people in TV and film.
Speaker 1: Have seen this.
Speaker 3: However, Twitter got hold of it, and that's how I found out about this fucking shit, but maybe we could do Deepdappo major twenty nine minutes.
Speaker 1: Bitch, you gotta watch it. It's wild but like yeah.
Speaker 2: Wild and nasty, like inappropriate wild inappropriate while okay but not like you're not really seeing sex, but like just the thing of it, like it makes sure it's a brain fucking I mean, it's funny because me and my really good friend and girl, I know you listening, but I ain't gonna say your name. We actually constantly have the conversations her relationship with her her dad was estranged, but a lot of times she'll send me videos and be like, is this appropriate behavior? And it'll be like a dad kissing their daughter or a daughter sitting on her dad's lap, and just things that are perceived as inappropriate in her mind or maybe other people who see adults with young children, even though it's a father child relationship. But she constantly sends me videos and we constantly have those conversations about what appropriate behavior looks like with adult men and young children, even when it's a parental relationship. And I've been grateful to have just like those breakthrough conversations with why something is appropriate, but also as adults we sexualize things that we shouldn't and a child.
Speaker 1: Sees it is very innocent.
Speaker 3: I think those conversations happen a lot when we see the game with his dog sexualize things.
Speaker 1: Like way way too much, way too much, like way too much.
Speaker 2: I'm just eating the hot dog, bro, I deep thought when the Glizzie you are also thought culturally, like.
Speaker 3: I remember like the Tom Brady son kissing thing yep, And at the time I remember thinking like that's weird, but it's only weird because I don't do it right. But when I think about it, I think my dad, when I was maybe three or four, we used to kiss on the mouth, and like that's to me cultural, Yeah, my dad's is really And I don't know where Tom Brady's from, but I know Gizelle is German. I think's it's like maybe a euro shit is like different, and uh, I don't have a relationship like that my father was bad or whatever, so like I understand these kisses weren't.
Speaker 1: Bad, but like that my mom used to do it to me too. Yeah, did your mom ever kiss you on the mouth.
Speaker 3: We weren't very intimate them either, sometimes really yeah, like neither of my my mom and dad, Like growing up, there wasn't much affection shown, which is probably why I was, you know, okay, not receiving it in my twenties with my partners.
Speaker 1: And now I realize how much I love it, Like my friends, Oh my god, Like who was I just with? I don't know one of them. And I was on the phone with another friend and she was like, does she be trying to cuddle with you too? I cuddle and sleep with all of my friends. I like to spoon my friends.
Speaker 2: And I didn't realize, like, maybe I did that so much with my friends because I wasn't getting it from partners. But also I never really got it growing up.
Speaker 3: Did you see that now of Jada making her son rub her feet and people were like, this is so nasty, And.
Speaker 1: That's one thing my mom did. My mom made us.
Speaker 2: My mom made us rub her feet. That bitch was worth two jobs and was on her feet all day. Bro, she would come home, the chicken would not be taken out, and the house would be a mess. Bish, I'm a robio feet, So you don't beat my ass because everything.
Speaker 1: Else she has for it.
Speaker 3: And it's because it was a little bo way. It was sexual like it was so strange, Like this is shit. I don't remember if it was my mom, but like I remember my dad. We watched TV and it'll be all three of us and they'd keep me in the chair and I'd rub his shoulders like he works seven days a week.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we weird, y'all sensitive, y'all need to grow a Okay. So I know that we have not a lot of time but a long story to get into.
Speaker 3: And I don't know how much you want to divulge into, but okay, it's a conversation about non monogamy that you wanted to have. Yeah, And I know when we were on stage in Dallas, I made a comment about how I don't know if I'd ever do it again, And so I feel like you should take me lead on our horrible decision.
Speaker 2: I mean, we've I feel like when we talk about advocacy, we've been advocates on ethical non monogamy since since almost the beginning of this pod really and where I know we've introduced this idea of a non traditional relationship to the audience. I just wanted because we've had conversations on tour about it and where we stand being single, the idea of whether we would do a non monogamous relationship again, and I mean, of course, we've emphasized the word ethical all the time. However, both of us ended with similar results in our relationship. Although we urged constant communication, although for me I over shared and felt like I over communicated, we both ended up feeling betrayed and cheated on.
Speaker 1: I will say this though both scenarios while different, like yeah, they were definitely different with similar results.
Speaker 3: Scenarios were different like these men showed us who they were and we stayed and.
Speaker 1: We said yes, yes and no.
Speaker 2: There to my knowledge, there hadn't been other sex partners, like while we were committed into together, like clearly, we broke up multiple times, so when we would come back together, there was conversations about what we did when we weren't together.
Speaker 1: But also in hindsight, it's it's like, I don't know. I recently had a conversation.
Speaker 2: With a few people, a few men, one married, one just a really good friend of mine and he's in the industry and he met he met my partner in Atlanta, and when he saw me tweeting about him, we hopped in text classage and he was like, so what happened.
Speaker 1: But also he said, you can't give.
Speaker 2: A man that much freedom, and you know he was Another friend of mine was like, listen, as a woman, you have to act like you care if I cheat on you or not.
Speaker 1: Otherwise I'm not going to feel like you care about me.
Speaker 2: And so a part of me was like, wait, so as a woman, I can't sit here and accept the fact that you are a man who may want other partners and I'm going to sit here and aligne with accepting you for who you are. Instead, I have to sit here and say I care so much, you can't cheat on me or I'm gonna leave. You can't do this with another person. You can't do this with another person just so that you could do it, because there's also.
Speaker 1: This this thing. That's the thing though, Like you're saying they're gonna do it anyway, Like.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's like a part of okay, but like if you have a boundary that you don't want to be cross, like lying and doing something, No, it's not they're gonna do it anyway.
Speaker 1: We should have just put up with something because we expect them to be a piece of shit.
Speaker 3: Well no, but that's what I'm saying so as someone who wants to be honest in a relationship, if I'm telling you it doesn't bother me that you are going to have sex with another woman, I don't know if my next relationship I'm gonna go in and lie to stroke the ego of a man to believe I care so that I can put down these boundaries.
Speaker 1: They don't care about being cheated on. No, it's not. I don't care about a man having sex with another woman. Cheating is different. Cheating is different, hear me out.
Speaker 2: So I'm being told that in my next relationship, I shouldn't go in and express that I am okay with them having sex with other women, because a man wants to feel some sort of confinement, wants to feel that that is probably the worst thing that he could do, so that he believes.
Speaker 1: That you care so much.
Speaker 3: I think there's parameters around it, Like you and I have had conversations where like you've said that to me, and I've also said the same, And to be honest, meant it when I say I mean it when I know people don't believe that because I'm actually more EMO than you.
Speaker 1: But when I said I really meant it, I just don't like lying. Well, that's my thing.
Speaker 3: But when I'm saying it in your case, is like, I do think when that girl called you and you guys spoke, I do think you need to figure out and I don't maybe think you're even clear in that moment with him about like what sex other women looks like?
Speaker 1: Well, No, I made that very clear. I made it very did it when you were explaining it?
Speaker 2: I made it very clear that when we were when we were going to the sex club, that we would engage in that space with other people because again we had different types.
Speaker 1: I would be with a woman, so of course if you want to be with another woman, cool outside of the sex club. We outside of the sex club.
Speaker 2: Towards the end of our relationship, which was literally the last three months, I let it be known because he made me feel so awful about traveling and being on tour and working so much that eventually I'm like, fine, if you want to make me feel so bad that I have to work and that I have to travel and be gone, if.
Speaker 1: There's someone that you want to see while I'm going on.
Speaker 3: Wait, see, now we're saying two different things. No, that's not you being comfortable in the last two months.
Speaker 2: No, let me finish. I literally gave him permission. But I said, I would like to know who this person is, and this person cannot cut into our relationship.
Speaker 1: What about before then? Before then?
Speaker 2: No, before then, I did not want him going on dates with anyone else. I did not want him to know how then you did care.
Speaker 1: I'm confused. So, okay, what are you confused about?
Speaker 3: Because you said I don't care if he goes out and focks other women. But you're saying you only let him do that the last three months.
Speaker 2: No, No, when we So, we were together for three years. During our relationship, we had a lot of sex in the sex club.
Speaker 1: No sex club, no together. Shit, tell me about outside of altogether? Shit? Oh so nothing outside. No, I didn't want him seeing anyone.
Speaker 3: I did of the last three months when I was okay, So to me, then you do have a problem if someone someone else?
Speaker 1: Of course you know that.
Speaker 2: No, I don't because I literally gave him permission to I wanted to be told that you were doing this. I did not want anybody being able to tell me that you were out doing something that I did not know about.
Speaker 1: If I'm sitting here.
Speaker 2: Saying I'm coming back into town and I'm asking you, Hey, so what were you doing while I was gone? If you tell me that you were with someone final, let's have that conversation. I in no way allowed him or said that I was okay with him having intimate, unprotected sex and relationships with four other women where he was telling that he also loved him by the way, I want to speak to the camera real quick, because the four of you women that he met in the sex club are fans of this show, you know how I know. He's also let me know that y'all continue to send him goddamn minute marks about when I speak about him, and he doesn't want me to speak about him anymore. But he could suck my dick from the back because he chose to not only engage with you guys, he blamed me. And I don't want to cry because I've been doing this in therapy. He chose to blame me as the reason why he cheated on me. He chose to say that because I spoke so highly of him on the podcast and bringing him to the sex club, that I made you so intrigued by him that y'all approached him because of what I said on this podcast, so zero accountability.
Speaker 3: Although this was very much spoken about. He blamed me as to why he cheated.
Speaker 2: He also, for whatever reason, and when I called y'all fans, he decided to let me know, Oh, well, they're not your fans. They don't even like you. They ask me all the time why I'm even with you, Dub, because y'all are stucking his dick. So of course y'all are wondering why he's with me when y'all are out here fucking him. Secondly, he also, in a manipulative, disgusting assuay, let me know that the reason he started going to the sex club without me, without me knowing, is because he felt boxed in. Make it make sense, he felt boxed in that I put the boundary that I would like this place to be just ours, So he said, a part of me just wanted to rebel against that. So this is what I'm saying, when you when you draw these like and to me it was a boundary because they didn't. No, I just think that he's a narcissist.
Speaker 1: He really is. I don't want him back.
Speaker 2: So if y'all are still sucking his dick, y'all could send him this minute mark too, because I literally he decided to write need three emails while we were on tour, and this is where this information is coming from.
Speaker 1: And wait, we have to lighten it up.
Speaker 3: Wait no, no, no, no no, because when you talked about that first email, this is how Mandy's business brain works. Mandy said the first email came in a two am as she replied, said.
Speaker 2: Okay, and she said, I wrote that nigga back in the morning as soon as I woke up, to me to me being gas lit, as to me being the reason why I was cheated on and lied to and betrayed to.
Speaker 1: He also decided to write a list of reasons as to.
Speaker 3: The things that I could never get from another man, like someone liking my cat or taking out my trash. Those are the bare minimum things he thought was so amazing.
Speaker 2: It was also brought to me. I think he listened to the episode where I spoke about the Hey Barbara, this is Shirley call and chose to share with me that I got details wrong. So it was wasn't the other two lovers that had a non consensual.
Speaker 1: Night together.
Speaker 3: The non consensual thing was with me. So one of these women that he was talking to he partakes in action with me. So her partner gave me a massage while they had sex, and she sat there and acted like they were introducing each other for the first time in front of me.
Speaker 1: Hey, well, what's your name? And so he was like, just so you know, you got it wrong. It was actually you. I didn't ask for consent for what my boyfriend? Oh she need her ass? What bitch? What sex club is that?
Speaker 3: Because this was an w oh, bitch, I'm gonna tell you right now, you had to be a fucking actress and put on a role for me.
Speaker 1: You shouldn't belong in a sex club, bro.
Speaker 2: And I think that I think that's where I'm at with with this idea that you can be as open, you can be as giving, you could be as forgiving with with somebody, and they could still turn around and play in your motherfucking face a.
Speaker 1: Bitch, I'm gonna hold you. I'm still stuck on this bitch doing it too. I don't know. I was like, and what's your name? As if they weren't already engaged.
Speaker 3: Oh girl, I'm bored. I'll beat her ass. You can send me on Instagram. That bitch got some nerves. Yeah, see, let me tell you a few things. To me, really make the line for where the other woman is accountable.
Speaker 1: One, you fuck my inn again. You know he's with me like, okay, whatever, right, what can I what can I do? But now you're playing me in my motherfucking face. The only time I've ever wanted.
Speaker 3: To slap a bitch when I was around Old Bay was like a girl that I knew he fucked.
Speaker 1: I can't remember how I knew, right. What I remember was she.
Speaker 3: Acted like or tried to imply that they were super super friendly and like do this whole Like oh my god, yeah, really he's like my brother, like doing a lot. And that really pissed me off, Like, bitch, chill the fuck out, I mean to me, but sex to me, and I know that the names of the women.
Speaker 2: I don't know the faces because I don't really remember people in the sex clubs like that. But but to me, he literally just emailed me requesting that he not be content. I was like, well, while I'm healing and trying to figure out how I exist in my dating world, and this really affected me psychologically because I felt really dumb. To me, I literally was like, you do not have to worry about hearing my name knowing anything about my life. If you stop fucking people that listen to my fucking podcast right literally, then they won't be sending you the min and mark.
Speaker 3: Then to even say, oh, like I'm only wait wait wait, wait wait, they wanted to fuck me because.
Speaker 1: Because you talked me about me on the pod. Bitch.
Speaker 2: They only know who you are because I'm walking with you, because you're in this space with me, and they are fans of my show, and clearly we've been together.
Speaker 1: For three years. What Eric, But I do need to tell the universe to do something with him too.
Speaker 2: When I tell you, I think nothing kindly of that man and for any woman dealing with him.
Speaker 1: I know the ceilings that he has with you.
Speaker 2: Oh you go ahead and deal with that narcissistic, nasty spirit of a man. When I tell you, it sucks because I know I've sat on this podcast and was like, ooh, I can't get over him until I hate him.
Speaker 1: I'm actually now disgusted by him.
Speaker 3: I don't even hate him, but this is like making me think, okay, moving forward, is the sex.
Speaker 2: Club up place I want to take my partner? Do I want to have threesomes. How long do I wait to introduce the fact that I like women? Clearly it's visible as soon as you meet me. I'm going to tell you these two fingers is for buddhaho and fakuci. So how long do I even just express my own sexuality to a man and hope that he doesn't take it as a way for him to just go out and do whatever the fuck and that he doesn't have to respect me and my boundary.
Speaker 3: Do you think, because for me, that stuff that I've been thinking about is just I've told Mandy, like, you know, he is in a non monogamous relationship and it started that way. He's in a poly relationship, and you know you were in an me too, I was saying to Mandy, and I was staying on stage typically in Dallas, because that's when the email came through. Like, I don't really think I want to open my relationship up until a few years in, because I think that I need to start kind of getting to know someone and building that love and trust. Not that like threesomes and all this shit isn't a part of the things I like, but it's more than likely not kind of ending in confusion and pain. And so if I'm introducing threesomes in non monogamy to a man that's been in monogamous relationships or even if he was cheating been with women that aren't down with that, they kind of don't know what to do with that, right. So it's like, unless you really date someone who's like minded, immediately out the gate is tough because now I have to teach you how to treat me. So for me, yeah, I think that monogamy is something that may just make me feel safer. And if I have to sacrifice crazy kinky sex with there people, then I feel like it's worth it because the annoying shit that comes after the heartbreak, like it's just too much to me to me monogamy and this is probably a toxic take to have to me the people that I know that are in monogamous relationships and create that boundary out the gates. Specifically, women spend most of their time trying to find their partners being.
Speaker 1: Cheaters.
Speaker 3: But Sandy though, is like, it's not just women that are monogamous, right, Like that is people that have been hurt, right, that's not really like bro even in an open relationship. I was confused as managad cheat or not even like even other people I know, they're like they're lost and they're not sure what's gonna happen, Like it's just someone that's been hurt. But I don't think that monogamy necessarily means that. I mean, I think the healthiest couple I know are my friends Eddie and Nia. They have been together since high school. She's my makeup artistan in La. Her husband used to manage the whole house or just how I know them. They've been together for her their kids fucking eleven or twelve. And I remember thinking just hanging out with them the other day watching TV with them, like damn, their relationship is so old that I would wonder if what non a monogamy would look like, right, just thinking about it, Like they're both in big positions and they travel a lot. I'm like, if they did it, I wonder if it could be healthy, right, because this is such a new concept, Like that's the strongest relationship of a.
Speaker 1: Couple I know most couples that I know.
Speaker 3: I don't really want to be like anyone right, right, I don't really see something that i'd want. I see the parts of it, but I say that to say, I thought like, oh, you can be just happy because that's how well they know each other. They've learned to become best friends, they've learned to be comfortable together. And I think the stronger thing in that is seeing that you kind of do you have to be happy with what you have at first, because if you start out the gate with the threesomes and shit, then maybe you'll always feel like something is missing when you're alone. And I don't necessarily know if like it's been advantageous for me, and you know, there might be a world where someone's watching this and laughing because I introduced it or you introduced it. But these are genuinely things that I wanted to do sexually same I genuinely enjoyed it, and I think I mean clearly, I had gone to the sex club with two previous like partners situationships, and I felt great to have someone that I thought I could share this space with.
Speaker 1: And so that's where I'm like, I don't know what.
Speaker 2: Realistically my next relationship looks like, because then when you say you have to take time and get to know the person, you're saying a couple of years, I don't know physically, if I could go a couple of years without being with a woman, I really have desires to be with women. And I know that you even said, well, I like being with women too, and he's just has to.
Speaker 3: I think that there's a few different things, right if I couldn't meet someone that was cool with that, I think maybe even me finding a way to incorporate women like as a part of like whether it be a once and a blue thing or something that like maybe he gets videos like I don't know what it looks like, but I really believe like I'm having more issues with the open shit than I am with the monogamous shit, because it puts men in his brain of almost like you're in fun time sometimes yep, like it's not real. And because I think the type of women and the sex that we have in our experiences isn't something that we see from the everyday girl. And if the everyday girl is listening to this and has these thoughts and desires, I'm sure you've been faced with a nigga being like, oh my god, that's a wild shitcau, Oh shit, that's not my wife, and shit like it's just like shit like that.
Speaker 1: So I don't really know.
Speaker 3: I don't know what this looks like for me. But what I do know is I've always been like a one man type of girl. Like I've always kind of then in me. Towards the end of my relationship with Old Bay, I think I wasn't because I kind of let go because of what he was doing.
Speaker 1: I think that's why I said though I want a relationship because I loved just one man like i'm, I feel like i'm that as well. I just know I also like.
Speaker 2: Women from time to time. I was completely sexually fulfilled by him. I didn't need other partners. Now when we broke up, Yes, I went because I enjoy sex, but I loved just having one person that pleased me.
Speaker 1: I only need a one dick, didn't need too, didn't need to, didn't.
Speaker 3: Have the great sex from Old Bay at all, which is crazy because he fucked so many bitches, But I think it's just because like his vibe and his.
Speaker 1: Man fucking a whole much of holes don't mean as good. No, no, no, I'm saying like I used to be, like damn, how do you keeping these bitches?
Speaker 3: But as much as I can't stand the nigga like he's attractive, well dressed, smart, and to be honest, no, those men aren't easy to come by. You don't meet a man that has all of these things. Yeah, and I understand that. However, the sex wasn't really all. There a point where I realize now, like, oh, my life with him was so much better and the older I got, and even from like having a fucking other nigga, I was like, whoa, I couldn't have did this whatever, And maybe that's why the threesomes were so good because I was like, now we get to have this fucking shit together, right, we don't get we'd have great sex and moments.
Speaker 1: But like when I think about.
Speaker 3: In longevity, like the way that I'm having sex with other people or niggas I've had before him, like he's never been my best. Oh, I didn't have that experience, and like I think that that's why I was so sexually content and got all the affection and intimacy that I needed.
Speaker 1: That I was willing to niggas your best.
Speaker 2: I was willing to ignore all of the the red flags and all the things that I knew I didn't like, because, like I said, this good thing.
Speaker 1: I was in prison y'all, but I broke free.
Speaker 3: One more little home mail I want to read, and just because it's funny, because when I read it, I was yop.
Speaker 1: I don't know what this nigga looks like, but I have an idea. My right.
Speaker 3: Weezy need to take a break from them city niggas and make a youth turn down to the dirty South. There's no period, so I'm just gonna read this as the punctuation stands and get some of this country loving down in Alabama. Every time I hear that voice, have to listen out for that sexy game she'd be spitting.
Speaker 1: One day.
Speaker 3: We'sy gonna get some of this country style CPR on that pussy because I'm a massage them enter thighs and blow softly while kissing all around that pussy and make that hood lift up automatically, and that pussy gonna start spitting at me at an alarming rate, laughing my ass up. I love you too, Mandy, fucking and playing with them titties the real country nigga way, We'll have your soul jumping in and out to your body.
Speaker 1: Y'all, keep doing y'all's thing. Top five podcasts y'all. That definitely was a wholemail you picked out because I would have never read that shit was so funny. This shit is not dog.
Speaker 3: I read that shit and I was like, what, Well, also send us your face, sir, because that country talking with them many anyway, look your podcast.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Well, y'all, we would love in the comments below for you guys to share your thoughts on nonminogamy, how it has worked for you, how it hasn't Tweet us. We are on Twitter at Horrible Pod. Hopefully we have we get our Instagram back, but as of right now we are Horrible Decisions Podcasts on Instagram or Horrible Decisions Pod.
Speaker 1: Sorry, Horrible Decisions Pod on Instagram. That's our backup page.
Speaker 2: Or of course, if you are subscribed, make sure you watch the full video as well over on YouTube.
Speaker 1: Subscribe and leave your comments below.
Speaker 3: Once again, we are looking forward to seeing you plus the ass hos on motherfucking tour, so.
Speaker 2: Go on over to Horrehive dot com and get your tickets now. We are venturing off into the West Coast in September, so we are looking forward to seeing all of the horrre Hive. There also extra bonus episodes. If y'all really liked our time at the BET Awards, there are more interviews, y'all.
Speaker 1: We didn't put it. We weren't for this day now.
Speaker 2: I know y'all had a two hour episode a couple months ago or weeks whatever.
Speaker 1: We dropped this, y'all. There are is more content and more interviews over on our patreon.
Speaker 3: Y'all just complain about the three minutes between nijera. We gave you eleven on the other thing. There you go, so go to patreon dot com backslash Horrible Decisions, y'all. Thank y'all for tuning in to yet another episode of Horrible Decisions.
Speaker 1: Bye everybody, Bye,