Speaker 1: It's time for the Bobby Bones post show. Here's your host, Bobby Bones. So there's this guy who does all these body modifications. You ever see them. They look really weird. They almost look like a monster.
Speaker 2: Oh like you know if they change their tongue or their ears.
Speaker 1: Or they get like the whole face tattooed. I seen the guy of the horns. Dude, he popped up in my my TikTok's like feed he's scary you. I thought it was Bebop like I realized Bebop from Bebop and rock Steady from Ninja Turtles. Thought I had a mask on, but it was his skin. That's crazy and so not the same dude. But this dude who is like the leader of this body modifications group. He did a pay per view, charged people to watch it, made three hundred and seventy five thousand dollars from it, did it on this website, and it had it was like penis removal, what freezing of limbs?
Speaker 2: What? Wait? People watch this.
Speaker 1: Three hundred and seventy five thousand dollars worth? Is that worth the money? Though? I think get the room other people. But he's like leader of other people who are doing it too right. He's now been jailed for twenty two years. Why his name is Marius, He's forty six. He carried out thirty of these procedures on men. They had their bodies mangled while others watched the eunuch maker. What is happening? So's the group, which included a nurse, had twenty two thousand paying subscribers.
Speaker 2: This sounds like an episode of Saw.
Speaker 1: Holy crap? Is that what they do in Saul?
Speaker 2: It just sounds like one of the storylines that could happen after I watched ten of them.
Speaker 1: But what did they saw? There was like a way out?
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know, it would be like I don't know, I'm just picturing like this could be part of the premise of like, you're now part of this group and I'm going to remove your penis unless you like decide if you're going to save the life of your daughter or the mailman mom. I take the Well, there's always something weird. If you save your daughter, then something else bad happens, you know, like there's always some weird puzzle.
Speaker 1: This is real life, though, Yes.
Speaker 3: Stories are what makes me like believe anything, because like when people say, like crazy I'm like, oh, nobody does that.
Speaker 1: No, somebody does that ring leader of extreme body modifications cult who made three hundred and seventy five thousand dollars from his pay per view. That was called the unich Maker, which, by the way, Eunick is somebody who had it cut off, cuts the unit off, not unit Maker, but Unick.
Speaker 2: So through the cult he brainwashed people to make them think they didn't need their what the story says, penis anymore.
Speaker 1: There were castrations, penis removal, and freezing of limbs. No one for twenty two years. No one can convince me of that. Have you met, though, Uni Maker, because I don't know, apparently has some pretty good mind control. I come out of being like, okay, I don't need it.
Speaker 2: If you're vulnerable enough.
Speaker 1: Holy wow, Hayley Bieber's pregnant. It was now yesterday expecting the whole news came out. It was like, and she's having justice baby. Well yeah, we felt that, ye who else we figured that was the case. I think the headline wul only need it if it wasn't Justin's baby, but Hailey Bieber's pregnant. They were in a grassy field and she caressed her growing bump. There you go.
Speaker 2: All that sounds age six.
Speaker 1: Like, keep her away from the Unich maker.
Speaker 2: Well, he's not going to impregnate her, no penis.
Speaker 1: Fortune cookie predicts a New Jersey man's lottery prize. That's awesome, but imagine all the fortune cookies that people bought lottery tickets from the It didn't right. A New Jersey man said, a fortune cookie predicted his lottery prize. He's gonna get a thousand bucks a week for life. May he's doing the math. Well that's fifty two thousand bucks a year. Yeah, I got it life, you're doing the math. I saw the wheels turn.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I'm trying to think, did he have another option?
Speaker 1: That's I think that's it. I don't think cool. It's a lump. Oh you're only mildly impressed.
Speaker 2: Well, no, that's amazing. I just been thinking, like sometimes I'm pro take the lump some because you never know what's going to happen.
Speaker 1: You could sell this because there are companies that will buy your future winnings. If it's stretched out, you'll get much lesser, but you'll get a lump. You'll get a lump.
Speaker 3: I love I love at that have you guys seen the movie lottery Ticket.
Speaker 1: I don't know what it is with a Little bow Wow. It just popped up. I don't know.
Speaker 3: It was like Randy was on TV and I watched about an hour and a half of it and it's pretty good.
Speaker 2: Man, so like pretty much the whole thing.
Speaker 1: No, it's all pop up to it. But I watch the Union Maker in Sead No Little bow Wow, like wins the lottery, but the office isn't open till Monday, and he wins it on a Friday, so he's got a hold onto it for like a whole weekend and like all this stuff happens and he might he may or may not catch it. What would you do, Lunchbox if you won the lottery on a Thursday but Friday was a holiday, and then Saturday Sunday we're both weekend days.
Speaker 4: Like, I'd probably lock my house and just stay inside, stayble to my body.
Speaker 1: That's not what little bow we have to stay bleof your body. You can literally put it in a safe and just watch a safe.
Speaker 5: I don't I was safe.
Speaker 1: You go get one.
Speaker 5: That means I'd have to leave my house while your wife can pick you up.
Speaker 1: One you could.
Speaker 2: Deliver it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, make sure you can have it delivered, or you can just sit with it, watch it.
Speaker 5: Put in the book, no, because what if you forget what page?
Speaker 1: And then we'll see in the movie.
Speaker 3: He said, like, I'm not going to tell anyone when like everyone found out.
Speaker 1: But how they find out? He tell one person, one person. That's how it works.
Speaker 2: I don't think attaching it to your person is a bad idea.
Speaker 1: Well, the maker would do that. He would staple it to somebody's body.
Speaker 2: I mean, but you could maybe put it in a baggie and tape it to your stomach or something. Staple tape it. No staples. I'm just saying, put it in a baggie.
Speaker 1: So I would just put I would just lay it under, put it under in a book, and then put the book up there and just watch the shelf.
Speaker 2: I guess I think, check it, make sure we have fashion tape. It sticks to our skin when contrary.
Speaker 1: But then he's got to leave the house to go get it. That was his point. But I'm a woman found living inside a supermarket sign. When contractors were working at the Family Fair grocery store in Midland, they unexpectedly found a woman thirty four living inside the rooftop sign. Contractors discovered an extension court on the roof and traced it all the way up into the place into the sign. They were like, somebody's living in there, and so they went in. She had been nicknamed the rooftop Ninja. She lived inside the store signed for about a year. She had a mini desk, flooring, a pantry of food, a house plant. Wow, like she was doing it up. Officers told the woman she needed to find somewhere else to live. She's squatting. Make her leave.
Speaker 3: Victmy right if other people can squat in real house.
Speaker 1: I'm now fighting for a squatter in a sign that's from our midland. But if you own the sign, when did these letters live there? Like, I don't think so, you wouldn't, I don't think so. What's it hurting.
Speaker 2: She?
Speaker 1: And Plus the news is out she lives in the signs. People now know she lives in there. It's a new story, all attention. People are gonna be coming all the night. I mean, I don't know how close this it's a sign, has any access to get inside the store.
Speaker 2: And if she starts cooking in your house sign, and then there's a.
Speaker 1: Lot of factors. She entered the cords. Here's a house party, So exactly can you play show up?
Speaker 2: I need to understand what this sign looks like.
Speaker 1: The Unich maker drops buy. A cello worth about twenty oh two hundred and fifty thousand dollars was stolen from a home over the weekend in Seattle. The stolen instrument is an eighteen ninety Enrico Marchetti cello. Of course, is that the kind of your no idea? But they blue and black carbon fiber case. Officers were called to a Seattle home for reports of a burglary. The homeowners found the home to be broken into, with the door open and the window shattered. Police said the cello. Somebody must have known about the cello, because you don't really break into a house and go I'll take that. Okay, what can we get jewelry? Watches? No cham, I'm going for the cello over there, Police said. The cello was seen on Saturday. So a cello. It's like a violin, but it's bigger, right, It's like yo, ma, like the almost like a stand up bass, yes, but you sit down to play it. It's like a sit down base with a fiddle. Yes, that's it. The musical equipment is estimated to be worth about two hundred feet. It's a fiddle, fiddle string that's tall fiddle. Yeah, it's like if you if if you were in Honey I shrunk the kids and they asked you to play the fiddle. That's what it would look like. That's it. You'd have to play the fiddle like that, but not quite as tall as a bass. I guess how much normal cello costs, Mike, Like if you just wanted to go to the music store and get a cello spelled cello c e l l o O seven eight hundred bucks c E ll O. I have a Charlie Daniel sun fiddle. You do auction? I haven't sold it. No, did you get that in an oxy or I bought it from Lunchboxes auction, charity auction once. I never opened it. It's still in the case. Oh for a kid power.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's cool and I still have it. Is that the one that the Johnny took to the Georgia?
Speaker 1: You know? There are rumors word on the street it might be the one he fought the devil with. Okay, all right, dog Mom spends nine one hundred bucks take her mom on a month long European vacation across Italy.
Speaker 2: That's not so crazy, sorry staitting a dog, mom.
Speaker 1: It took a dog on a trip. Oh okayay, nine hundred bucks for the trip.
Speaker 3: That's like what you would pay for yourself, right, Well, Italy.
Speaker 2: That's your friend, and it's more so a trip for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a pet owners making sure her dog gets the royal treatment. She took a month long vacation with her dog, Teddy's, a three year old Maltese. The trip was about leisure. I mean, it's dumb and it's a lot of money, but if you were going with your spouse, it's going to cost you that. So that's like your person. But it's a dog. It's not like you spent fifty thousand bucks on them, right. The two day trip costs about four and fifty bucks to ensure Teddy traveled by her side. All told, Sophie spent aout nine undred bucks on transportation for her dog to get to Italy. Fox News. She's American, so they flew from here. Yeah. The thing that weirds me out about these really really long flights is when people put their animals in those little boxes. The animals can't use the bathroom. And if it's like an international flight that's like eight nine hours no bathroom, ten hours, eleven hours. Where we humans go to the bathroom, we just get up and go. Dogs can't do it. Cats can't do that.
Speaker 3: I go on a two hour flight, I have to go to the bathroom.
Speaker 1: It's a good point. I don't know if I want to share it. Maybe I'll share it in the second half of the post show after that what you got. I don't have enough time right now to get to it and have an airplane bathroom story, and I'm considering not even doing it. We'll see how I feel after the mider roal. Season three of The Bear has been revealed. The premiere date is June twenty seventh. I never watched season two, but I did like season one. This one of those shows I forgot to kind of get back to and then like other shows, beat it. We're watching Hacks right now, season three.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's back.
Speaker 1: Pretty funny, Yeah, Jean Smart she plays basically a version of Joan Rivers. Nothing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's funny.
Speaker 1: No, I know you'd seen that. Oh, they were just staring at me, like, what is it? She's like she's, you know, in her seventies. She's a comedian kind of on her last leg. She was like a big Vegas act legendary comedian. It's like her story, but it's a comedy. I think she won like big awards for it. I never heard of it. If you're like really young or really old and you have a successful show, you basically win awards because're like, oh wow, like, how cute young that person is. They did a great job. Look how old that person is back in relevance, they did a great job. Like that's the way to win an awards, be really old or really young.
Speaker 2: I'd also go back and watch Bear season two. It's good. I too forgot about Bear in abandoned season one, and then at some point, like at the end of Lush, maybe Christmas Brea, I don't know. At some point I watched the rest of season one and all of season two and I was like, oh really, I'm yeah, we are watching It gets a little less stressful.
Speaker 1: We're watching Sugar, but it only comes every week on Fridays. Anybody watching this that's the Detective. Okay, you started it, but you haven't finished. You've been caught up.
Speaker 3: Let's talk when you catch up Detective and the convertible. Yeah, what's his name? What's that actor's name, Colin Farrell? Yeah, okay, Sugar, Yeah, it's good. See but I saw like the little teaser in him. I thought it was like from the forties.
Speaker 1: He loves old movies. Okay, okay, but he is, Sugar, He is like a detect Now you're not. He is like a detective and he's trying to find somebody, and so it's kind of going through. It's good, it's real good. Okay. But I hope there are a couple more episodes. I hope the last one wasn't the final episode, because if it was, it was a wild final episode. But there's still so much more. I need to know how many total will there be? Okay, and they've done two Okay. I wouldn't read any stories about it, Mike, if you're gonna watch it, so I would just stay off of it completely. Imagine Dragons are selling their new album for five million.
Speaker 3: Dollars, like only you're the only one that can own it.
Speaker 1: Imagine Dragons are selling a special edition of their upcoming album Loom from more a five million. It turns out the Discord exclusive loom limited edition printed digital art puzzle vinyl is listed for five million, one hundred thousand dollars. The band didn't expect anyone to actually pay that price. Instead, fans can join the discord to get a promo code that drops the price much down to, like, you know, twelve bucks, thirteen bucks. So I guess there's one that if somebody buys it, they'll make it. Okay, there's nothing super limited edition about it. Maybe it's just that it's one of one, because there are certain cards that I'll buy now, there really aren't a lot different except list as one of one. It's literally the only one. There's something slightly different, and the values like six times more than what one that looks almost just like it would be. That's numbered one of twenty. Let me get it. You've seen me show up tomorrow with your favorite band ever. All right, let's do a little mid roll here, all right, let's play a voicemail from Nikona in Montana.
Speaker 6: Just wanted to call and comment on removed those trucks. So if it truly needed engine work and as much work needed to be done on it, it is very possible that it's going to be out for a month, especially if it's with a mechanic. That mechanic bean is not his full time job, which would be this case. Engine work can be very, very complicated. It may involve taking the entire engine out, which requires Jackson lyfts and a whole bunch of work. Yeah, it's going to be out for a while, butefully he does a good job and when you get it back you'll not have to worry about it.
Speaker 1: Gift, your car is still gone, Yeah, Chase Matthew has it. Scuba said it could be a couple more weeks, but I'm fine with that. I have a backup, so I'm good.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 1: My wife was just curious. She just said, just wondering what's the timeline because I really wasn't given one. But now I know. But I guess you're not paying for it, so.
Speaker 5: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So I'm in a spot where it's all right, this is awesome, man, But also my wife's where's your vehicle? I don't know, it's like Elmer, I talk like that on the podcasts, and you talk like that when you're at home or other podcasts.
Speaker 5: Other podcasts.
Speaker 1: I don't know, when was the last night you had a night off from your kids. Well, I guess yours is every other week. This is easy Eddie night off when we travel Austin. When we went to Austin, that was nice. What is it like to not have your kids? And is there a point where it goes from man, it's awesome to not hear it to like I kind of miss them, Like what's that threshold? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Well I always miss them like so so the heart the hard part is like we go on the weekend sometimes and like that's hard because that's they have games. So I missed being at those games. I love going to their games and seeing them do whatever they're gonna do. So I miss them always. But the time you missed them always, I do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't you understand. There are times where you're.
Speaker 2: Just like, oh, it's nice to have a break.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But like even when I'm at work, like miss him at text me okay, this is bullcap Eddie back. She'll text me pictures of like, look, so and so just got this award at school and I'm like, I love that. That's okay.
Speaker 2: So you don't like that you missed out on an event in a way, but you're not.
Speaker 3: I'm not like thinking about them all the time. Like you guys, don't think of your kids all the time.
Speaker 1: No, no, you said you miss them even at work?
Speaker 2: You said, do you miss them all the time?
Speaker 1: I missed my kids all the time.
Speaker 2: It's nice when you get a break.
Speaker 1: I mean, who doesn't agree with that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you don't miss them all the time.
Speaker 5: I had a night off when we went to Austin.
Speaker 4: It was amazing, like walking through the airport and not having to be like where'd they go?
Speaker 1: Where are they?
Speaker 5: Or going dad dad, dad dad. I just walked through the airport.
Speaker 4: It was just me and I had to have to worry about it, and I was just like, man, this is so peaceful.
Speaker 1: Did you miss him? Do you think Eddie misses his kids? Will do? Is it work?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Or is it bullcap Eddie back?
Speaker 5: Bullcrap Eddie's back?
Speaker 4: Like there's no like like right now we're working.
Speaker 5: Do I miss my kids?
Speaker 2: No? I'm gonna but you love them right right?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I love them.
Speaker 2: We love our kids, but we don't have to miss them all the time.
Speaker 3: Guys, I have four kids Like that make me no, no, no, do you understand this is my life? Like my life revolves around these four kids, and my job allows me to be with them from the.
Speaker 1: Second they get out of school till the day the second they go to bed, which is why you probably shouldn't miss them all the time. No what but anything like you say, you.
Speaker 2: Feel like you're building your case here, Do.
Speaker 1: You miss your job at all?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's the same thing because you do it every single day. So when you're not with them, my job isn't.
Speaker 1: I don't have kids talk for me to make the analogy, so I won't.
Speaker 4: But you go play golf like if you if you miss your kids that much they're at school.
Speaker 1: Like like my dad on weekends on weekends.
Speaker 3: I don't play golf on the weekends. Well we had before, but that's what we're out of town.
Speaker 1: But we've done stuff on the weekends or a Friday afternoon or and you're never like, man, I wish you want to left them for an hour. I miss my kids. I do.
Speaker 2: I think it's healthy to not miss them. I think it's healthy to love them and also be okay, like getting a break from whatever it is from anybody in your life.
Speaker 1: I mean, of course it's I don't miss you, guys, but I missed a job.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like I can't like my that was my first week away from my kids since I heard Vegas in September.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was kids all the time.
Speaker 5: Nice, It was nice.
Speaker 1: But you're saying you miss your kids at work. That's that's bull. No, Like I don't like right now they're at school, Like you miss them right now?
Speaker 3: Well, I haven't got a text with them, but yesterday I did get a text and I thought about that.
Speaker 1: Do you miss them right now?
Speaker 3: No, it's not I'm going to see them in a few hours.
Speaker 1: You said you missed them all the time. You're you're always gonna say in a few hours in your work, Yeah, but you don't miss them? Why at work? Define miss them?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 1: Do I want to see that? Do I wish they were with me? Like? What what are you? What are you trying to say missing someone?
Speaker 2: Because like the different definitions.
Speaker 1: Okay, if you're dating someone, it's like if you text them at.
Speaker 2: Work, I miss you, Yeah, but I'm not dating my kids.
Speaker 1: Go with this text my wife, I'm.
Speaker 3: Not your wife if you were dating someone.
Speaker 2: So you're talking about when it's a new and fresh, you're like, your kids.
Speaker 1: Are not new and you have a sixteen year old and a five year old. Even that, I think you're full of crap. Why no, why would I say that?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: Why would I? How would that make me? Look? Oh, I miss my kids. But you say you want to donate every organ in your body. I do, though, that's true, I do want to donate.
Speaker 4: Now, I see what you're saying, Like when your wife takes you a picture, you're like, oh, that's cute, That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 5: But that's not missing them.
Speaker 1: How not you thought about them? You miss them? That's cute. I wish I was there. My wife's there.
Speaker 2: Because I wish you want to be somewhere.
Speaker 3: But when we're on the road, my wife will face time me from their basketball game, Like I wish I was there.
Speaker 1: I miss them. What's the difference the fact that you said you miss them at work?
Speaker 2: I think your words were I miss them all the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I do miss them all the time.
Speaker 5: No, but we just asked you miss them at.
Speaker 2: Work and you said no, no of course.
Speaker 1: Okay, guys, okay, well can I patty since you've entered the room, I'm not bullcrap Eddy, now You're I'm being real with you. I miss my kids. What can I Patty, and I ask your question. If it's you're at your house and it's you and just the four kids, is that enjoyable to you? No? No, No, it's too many of them. Wait, that's a bit counter to what how did you ever go to?
Speaker 3: When I say I miss my kids, I'm not saying I miss every single one of them.
Speaker 1: But you don't miss all the crap out of me?
Speaker 2: You miss a couple of time you have like, yeah, like BLOCK missed them.
Speaker 3: Sometimes it's the sixteen year old, sometimes it's the nine year olds, sometimes the ten year olds.
Speaker 1: Sometimes it's a five year old. Don't like it if it's just you and all four do they gang up on us? No, it's terrible.
Speaker 2: Okay, I guess I kind of get what he's saying.
Speaker 1: Who I think you understand? And then he committed to I can appreciate the commitment. No, I truly mean that.
Speaker 2: I will say, with the one week on, one week off, I get to where I really miss them, like I'm ready for them to be back because they haven't been with me, Like I'm ready to have time with them and catch.
Speaker 1: Up with them.
Speaker 4: But the first couple of days you're like, oh, I can breathe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean they're gone for seven days. Of course you're going to miss your kids.
Speaker 2: But at first it was hard because it was always just a constant reminder of our situation, Like every time they would come back and every time they would leave, it was like, I hate that, this is what we're doing.
Speaker 4: Like what if you're you're at your house and you got you're with your kids and they go to the bathroom, are you like, oh, man, I miss them, Eddie does because they're gone.
Speaker 2: I don't even let my kids go spend the night at other kids houses because I miss them too much.
Speaker 1: That's tough. That's a tough decision to make.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Right, if my kids tonight are like, hey, can I go to the night somewhere? And I'd be like, but's your first night back?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: If they all went to someone's house, that'd be yeah, I'd miss him. Would you like one they never all go to see.
Speaker 1: Would you like for three of them to go but you get to pick the one to stay? Yes, so you could have okay, yes, yes, but you don't miss them at work? Can we?
Speaker 3: I said, yesterday they sent my wife send me a picture where my son got an award and he's got a little crown because he's the king of class or whatever.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, oh, that's cool. I miss him. I wish I was there. That's it. Maybe you wish you were at that one experience. Yeah, and that's missing them. Hey, Scuba, is there any way? It's maybe a big ask on a Friday. Is there any way that you could help bull crap Beatty leaving regular ready to come back? Could you booked that for us? I can book in the next five minutes. Okay, yeah, I would like for bullcrap Beatty to be of course he does. He has the pictures of him on his computer. That's okay. Though they doesn't mean you don't miss them. He does miss them, but.
Speaker 2: You always miss your kids at work.
Speaker 7: At work, sometimes I'm so busy I can't I don't even think about anything but work.
Speaker 1: That that I realized, Oh crap.
Speaker 5: I have kids.
Speaker 2: Like if you get a week in a way, or like you're taking a trip or something, are you like, Okay, I need this.
Speaker 1: This is good.
Speaker 7: I mean, every once in a while it is good for us to have a little bit of separation, not only just from me, but for the kids too, to have one on one time with a mom or vice versa. I don't miss him twenty four seven, seven days a week.
Speaker 1: I did miss them, but Betty does. Oh my gosh, but yeah, I mean I do.
Speaker 7: I cannot understand off a level of what you're talking about where you miss them, yes, but not like I'm not thinking about them and pining for them all the time.
Speaker 1: But if you if I were to say, hey, do you miss your kids, and you go like, when I come to work, I miss my kids, would you think.
Speaker 3: Would you say I missed my kids all the time, all the time. Yeah, if you traveled as much as I did, and you were gone from him as much as I.
Speaker 1: Was, you don't travel that much? What do you mean we travel all the time. I know how much I travel, and that's more than what you travel, because you travel with me.
Speaker 2: Travel is down and back, and you don't have the same day.
Speaker 1: But you don't have same day, but you don't travel the same day.
Speaker 2: We traveled for raging idiots.
Speaker 1: Well that's that's that's what we were just in Austin.
Speaker 2: That's all were yet.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm not saying that's any different. And then two weeks before that, we traveled.
Speaker 1: Where we go exactly?
Speaker 2: Where do we go Florida overnight?
Speaker 1: No, okay, it's just got long day at work. I'll see you guys when I go exactly anyway. We don't even care. Do you want me to come back? Your bullcrap eddie? But I want you to leave your sound effect and we can have bull crap Eddie walk out. That's so not fair. Normal Eddie back in, normal Eddie back.
Speaker 3: Hey guys, I'm back. Oh hey, I don't want to talk at my kids. Dude, I hate my kids.
Speaker 1: I got move on. I like to thank everybody for not eating my M and m's on my desk. No one had to eat them. Don't eat them? Why? Well there, I brought them back because they're special and people have been asking me what they're even for. They've not been eaten, They've not been touched. Those eminem's have my face on them, but they have been eaten. They have not been eaten. Sure, I'm positive it looks like some are missing. No, this lid has never come off and this is still still Oh okay, I thought that they were eating.
Speaker 2: No, but they look good, So what's up with them?
Speaker 1: Look at them?
Speaker 2: I know I see your face. But like, you're never going to eat Eminem?
Speaker 1: What are you gonna do with that? I don't know. I just thought it was I just thought it was cool. They made like a it's like a wine bottle.
Speaker 2: That's a cool gift. Eddie could get Eminem's with all his kids' faces on them, so they No, I.
Speaker 1: Hate my kids, So that about that? Yeah, he's not here. You're talking to real Eddy. I hate my kids. Yeah, but when you when you missed them to eat a few m and ms the face on it, I'll eat all those one myself and they're with you. Then it's there in your belly. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Man, uh, all right, that's cool.
Speaker 1: We're gonna have our our chiropractor friend in when Don Bradshaw next week.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm desperate.
Speaker 1: Bradshaw. I don't know his first name, Doctor Bradshaw. I give him the respect he deserves. Might not be here his name?
Speaker 5: What is Kevin?
Speaker 3: Kevin Bradshaw? That doesn't sound right.
Speaker 1: Where did Jonathan come? I don't know. There's a whole story about Is it dangerous to crack your own back or neck? Can you do that?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You can crack your own back? Yeah, yeah, little Mike, we have me that story? Oh if you twist, yes, I can't lay on the ground to put my knees over and cry and like get it to pop.
Speaker 2: And then some people can just like do this with their head, crack their neck.
Speaker 1: Was it you that same me? The story?
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I'm like, I pop my stuff all the time in right now I need to be popped right now. I'm in pain since iHeart.
Speaker 1: And the question is should you crack your own back and neck? And but he's going to come in and we'll talk about what. Because again, when they do that thing on your head, it's like better, that's that's scary.
Speaker 2: Yeah, every time I'm like, well this could be it, but it's okay, it's worth it because I'm in pain.
Speaker 1: Why not to pop your own necker? But and I think that is fine if you have an expert, do it. Absolutely Why not to pop your own necker back? The joints above and below of the back and neck will move too much to compensate, la la la, commit to stretching instead regular physical activity. Oh, these are hard stuff. I just take the risk.
Speaker 2: But I like that thing where someone picks me up and pops my back.
Speaker 1: That's not yourself doing it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but y'all don't know what you're doing.
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 2: I could pick you up, I know, but you don't know what you're doing now.
Speaker 1: Or like if I lay on the ground, my daughter ravel like an X and I grab you and I shaked up out of you.
Speaker 2: And right, but I don't think that that's safe.
Speaker 1: His name's Kevin. Are you stilling that? Ken? The whole point is if you should avoid cracking your own back or neck or your kid walking on it. I don't know if that's bad. It feels okay. Just if you miss him. Who misses their kids? Not me. We'll bring him in next week and just talk about doctor Bradshaw. Don't disrespect him? Are you disrespecting the doctor when you call him other first name? I feel like when people call me Bobby, I feel just because you're a doctor, I think some Yeah, I think so. I think they've I think everybody's different, probably, but I think some doctors have worked very hard and they want to have that and they've earned that prestigious doctor. Unless you know them personally, like really knew them personally other than the doctor, I think you only know them as a doctor, you probably should call them doctor.
Speaker 2: I interviewed a neurosurgeon yesterday for my podcast and I was like, so, doctor, his name is doctor Lee Warren. And I was like, what what do what do I call you doctor Warren? And you can just call me Lee? And I was like the podcast, like you're a neurosurgeon.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's like fame, know where you get so famous that you just cool again, like you're just chill and nice, and because I just want to be treated normally. You're secure, you know, if you're a neuro surgeon, you're like extra let you're so secure with your doctor inness you don't even need to be called it. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: They never asked for that on an airplane either, a neurosurgeon. On the flight, it's always like we need a doctor like a heart or something. But yeah, I think most doctors, if it's your doctor, you don't go on and call them Clint unless they tell you to. It's like a coach for the most part, you call them coach whatever unless they say call me blank. But if you met them like outside of the like this, I don't think you call a coach coach if you met them out okay, like at a restaurant, because doctor would be probably per person, but I think maybe be first name. Hey, I'm It's tough. Depends what kind of doctor. And if they really value that, because I'm doing they deserve it. If they're good malpractice lawsuits, let's look at them. I think that's pretty much it. I did see the real life Martha from Baby Reindeer is going to be interviewed by Morgan if it doesn't happen already. You guys haven't watched Baby Reindeer. No no, I'm aware of a massive, massive show now and the real life she denied it was her forever and now she's going to be interviewed. And that's funny. Anything else I wanted to do? You don't. You're the house stuff this weekend, So don't forget everybody, as dumpster's there for you.
Speaker 2: Oh I have stuff, it's there, it's ready, perfect, it's ready.
Speaker 1: I got boxes.
Speaker 2: They even gave me like a bigger one for same price as the smaller one, because I don't know it is all they had or something. So then because I wanted to pay for this, I wanted the smaller one and they're like, hey, well we got this size and we'll just go ahead and offer you the same rate for the other. I was like, wow, And when it showed up, it's big.
Speaker 1: It's big, how big?
Speaker 2: Big? Like seriously, come put yourself.
Speaker 1: Is it like the one behind the bigger gas stations?
Speaker 5: What are you throwing away? I thought was gone?
Speaker 2: I totally I tell you, I wanted the smaller one. They gave me the bigger one.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: But I'm saying, like, why do you need a dumpster if you have your stuff was already gone.
Speaker 2: There's some stuff, okay, I get it. Some of his stuff is still in the attic. So I'm gonna have to call him and he's gonna have to come over and make some decisions like do you want to take this with you or would you like for me to put it in the big red dumpster outside?
Speaker 3: But if it's still it's in the attic, he doesn't just throw it away.
Speaker 2: No, there's things up there that I know you should take. There's stuff that I ended up from. No, it's in the attic, and I get it. We didn't like sort through every single thing. And there's things that I ended up getting from my dad when he died in my mom's house, like just stuff I never took the time to go through that. I need to go through and be like I bought all these organizational bins, and it's like, if I'm keeping it, it goes in the bin. If it can be donated, it's donated. If it's trash, it goes in the dumpster.
Speaker 5: Like what are you throwing away? He got furniture.
Speaker 2: Also, there's some major yard bushes and trees.
Speaker 1: They can palette wrap it out and te us what's in it, and then we'll offer no.
Speaker 2: But there's also like I'm trying to think of anything like a big are in your yard. No, they they died during the freeze and I need to dig them up and then now I'll just chunk them in the dumpster.
Speaker 1: Why don't we burn those little little fire in the back.
Speaker 2: Complicated, But.
Speaker 1: It's complicated to burn the trees.
Speaker 2: To have a bomb fire in my yard in my neighbor dolster fill up, dumpster fire.
Speaker 1: I don't really what the show is. Sometimes this can be that here you put all your pictures, I mean, all the pictures you take in are they going up somewhere? What of the house?
Speaker 2: But oh yeah, like you too, I guess the realtor took pictures.
Speaker 1: Oh you weren't there for this shoot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I was here working in the She wanted updated photos, like to help. I guess it like looks good, so I organized it and looks We'll go in my closet. I made my pantry look so good.
Speaker 1: Is it listed?
Speaker 2: Not yet?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: But you open my pantry and it's like I put all the good food in there. I think I told her that it's for like you open it up and you're like, I want to live here.
Speaker 1: Oh so you put stunt food.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I have some good food, but I've bought like extra extra extra good food that like looked pretty, and my kids are gonna be so excited they.
Speaker 1: Get to eat it? Or is it stuff food? They're just props. Yeah, they can eat it.
Speaker 5: The props.
Speaker 2: They can eat some of it. Not that the pictures are taken. But then if the house is being shown, then I need things refilled.
Speaker 1: Ope, everybody has a good weekend. Yeah, see you guys back on Monday. Hopefully.
Speaker 2: Why might see all this weekend if you come to the dumpster, I don't know you guys.
Speaker 1: I didn't buy tickets. The only tickets the show. I need to check see if markets happened one time, some bonfire.
Speaker 2: Oh you said tickets to what that you meant to my dumpster?
Speaker 1: Hey? You a dumpster. You guys want to go to a show tonight. No, we do not want to go to Tuesday's gone. Okay, I got tickets. We can't wait to see the pictures.
Speaker 3: I got six tickets. You have six, I say six, six tickets, and I think my one of my boys gonna come with me.
Speaker 2: Well that's good because you missing so much.
Speaker 1: Actually, I just got a picture one of my boys. Have fine with his shirt off, have fun, just chilling at the part you're missing. Go be with him. Hey, go go be with him. Alight. That's it. We'll see you guys Monday. Buy Everyboddy