Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis Duran, the Elvis Duran phone tap.
Speaker 2: Here we go, Garrett phone tapped Uncle Johnny. All right, set it up?
Speaker 3: What happened? All right?
Speaker 4: So we got an email from our listener, Christina, who told us her uncle Craig has a great talent. He thinks he sounds like Uncle Johnny, to the point where Craig has gone out to bars and people have been giving him free drinks because they think he's Uncle Johnny.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 4: So we decided to use Craig's talent and phone tap our very own Uncle Johnny.
Speaker 2: I can't wait listen.
Speaker 3: In Hello zero, Hey Johnny is Garrett.
Speaker 4: I know I've just gotten several emails about something that I thought you should know about. Yeah, there's this guy that has been going around claiming to be Uncle Johnny.
Speaker 3: Get out.
Speaker 4: You know, he's causing some trouble. He got thrown out of a bar for getting into a fight with the guys. He's giving you a bad name around town, all right. He said he's gone to the Monster before. I mean, he's literally copying your life. Oh god, this is just a bad look for us at the radio station, certainly.
Speaker 3: But we don't need any of this. I mean, I don't know, it's my repretation. He's ruining, I know.
Speaker 4: And the interesting part is, so I decided to call him, and he is telling me that he's Uncle Johnny, like you know, you know what. I'll put you on hold and you can listen in. But I want you to hear what this guy sounds like. You know, he have a start hold on. He doesn't know that I'm talking to you. So, hey, Uncle Johnny, I'm sorry. Well this was a little busy. I'm sorry about that.
Speaker 1: Hello, lady going on?
Speaker 4: So you're telling me that I should come out and have a drink with you?
Speaker 1: Yes, and you know I want to get back into the studio and you know, I guess a whole cocktail should make Maybe we could do it monday. You could have me back and we condmit something.
Speaker 3: Uh Hello, hello, hello, hello, hello, Hello. Would you like to like me to come with you? This is Uncle Johnny. Would you like me to come with you? No, this is uncle No. No, you're talking to the real one now, no, no, no, hello.
Speaker 1: Hello.
Speaker 3: Anyways, you're not mean, I could tell you. I could, so I'm dying to see you. Yes, I'll meet you. Yeah, where do you want to meet you, and I could.
Speaker 1: You could come out and visit me and at Cherry's on the Bay and on Fire Island. I set you up with a beautiful drink.
Speaker 3: Yes, phony, he's copying everything I do.
Speaker 1: What are you crazy? So I'll get you to come over to Fire Island?
Speaker 3: Are you cute? Ask Elvis what to do about this? I think that because you could trace the call. If you can trace where the call is coming from, we've had him online long enough. And then uh, and then we'll notify the police that because it's ruining my reputation. And I said, trace him? Now?
Speaker 1: What are you crazy? You're both full of cops? Is a copyright infringement. I got a lot of money tied up in these T shirts?
Speaker 3: You know? Really? Yeah?
Speaker 1: What have you banana T shirts? I make a lot of it. Listen to this guy. He's trying to say his uncle Johnny. Yeah, he doesn't even sound like him. It's awful.
Speaker 3: Would I have a too pay like this on?
Speaker 1: If I wasn't Uncle Johnny. You can tell it's a too pay? Can't you?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: Crazy?
Speaker 4: You cannot tell Uncle Johnny see what I'm talking about?
Speaker 3: Yes, Well, apparently we've got to get in touch with the police as something.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna call the cops right now.
Speaker 3: I think you should. And this is somebody. He's gone all over the town impersonating me and they got kicked out of miles think like this, and now he's taken over my hope Asana.
Speaker 1: What do you Bananish hor Oh my god, I don't know.
Speaker 3: What to do. We're going to get the police or something.
Speaker 4: We called some of the listeners that have met him to and they said that he even tried to sell them drugs.
Speaker 3: Now, this guy listen, Hello, you buddy for whoever you listen, You're ruining my reputation. You're really starting to aggrevate me. Now. I don't want anybody selling drugs in my name, are using my t shirts or anything else. Do you shut up? If I see you, I break your head. You're not with me, buddy. Hello, lady, I'm telling you right now.
Speaker 1: It's oba nothing, It's oba what are you a tough guy?
Speaker 3: I am a tough guy. Am I hell of a lot tougher than you? Baby? You get no, don'ty I'm not even going to play this game with you. I'm not with you anymore. You're screwing up Elvis Duran's his reputation, the radio and everybody around town. I will hunt you down and I will have you arrested.
Speaker 1: Vodka and you're trying to perpetrate a fraud here.
Speaker 3: I am not trying to perpetrate anything. I'm going to perpetrate you.
Speaker 1: Pictures of me skinny dipping out in Palm Springs a couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 3: Well good, are you follow me on Twitter? What's the big deal? Anybody could do that? You listen?
Speaker 1: What are you talking about? You're to fraud me?
Speaker 3: All right? I want to meet you. I want to meet you now.
Speaker 1: I want to meet you too.
Speaker 3: Where are you my gonna know? You? Tell me where to meet you this afternoon? Well, allow me where to meet you this afternoon, you're idiot. I live right by Madison Square Garden. You know what? Yes, well come over.
Speaker 1: Here, then the street from Madison Square.
Speaker 3: I live in Madison Square Garden, So come on over, come on, come on, you want to come on? Send a picture?
Speaker 1: You can see me on YouTube making a banana surprise like welemen on it.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna smack you so high your mother's gonna feel it.
Speaker 4: Hey, uncle, Johnny, Please bananas, you got tapped?
Speaker 3: Got out?
Speaker 1: How you going?
Speaker 3: I'm going to show you who is who is my who's playing Uncle Johnny.
Speaker 4: That's Craig. He actually has been getting free drinks at bars because people think he's Uncle Johnny.
Speaker 3: Get out. That was a phone tap. They phone taped me.
Speaker 1: Well you listen, Uncle Johnny. You've been a very good sport.
Speaker 3: And I'm saying, how is this guy Banana? Uncle Johnny, why are you crazy? So I'm upset that I felt for that.
Speaker 2: No, you know what, Uncle Johnny, I've in my years of knowing you, I have never heard you like that. I almost got to tear in my eye because you fought to the end. You are just pretty amazing.
Speaker 3: Thank you. But I was really upset there.
Speaker 2: I know because you want to you you wanted to protect yourself and us, and you're the best, Uncle Johnny.
Speaker 1: That was correct.
Speaker 3: This phone tab was pre recorded with permission granted by all participants.
Speaker 4: The Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show