Speaker 1: A Kelnick sighting, let's play ball. Welcome in everybody.
Speaker 2: You're leading off right here on Fantasy prose It is me, Joey v Joe Pisapia with me today is Scott Bogman and we're coming to live as we do every day on our YouTube channel, Fantasy pros MLB every day live at noon, Baseball Talk, Fantasy Real Baseball, yelling at Clayton Kershaw, yelling at Dave Roberts.
Speaker 3: Whatever you want to do, you could be a part of it. And we're brought to you and sponsored by bet MGM. Download the bet MGM app right now and use that promo code leading off. And I know the penuts and the cracker Jacks are here too. I know it's a holiday, so a lot of people are doing things. I know it's over the Easter weekend, and it got me thinking about the Easter weekend, Bogmin. It's kind of weird, isn't it. Then, all of a sudden, like you know, I understand the religious aspect of the holiday. I know Passover is going on as well. How did we get to the buddies.
Speaker 1: And chocolate eggs?
Speaker 3: How did that all somehow become part of this That's one thing that I'm curious about.
Speaker 4: Have you ever heard Gaffigan's joke about this. He's like, let's see, Jesus was resurrected. What should we do for that? How about eggs?
Speaker 1: What? All right?
Speaker 4: We'll hide him, you know, all right, we'll hide him. I think it's supposed to be fertility, you know, rabbits.
Speaker 3: That's what I said too. It's spring, its fertility. But then they became chocolate, and I'm fine with that.
Speaker 1: There.
Speaker 4: It's still American, Joe. It's still got to be American. So whatever we have, add some good food on top of it. Right, That's why you have a nice dinner or you know, Sunday Eastern Brunch or whatever it is on Eastern, Right.
Speaker 1: I love brunch. I love brunch. Can't it off brunch?
Speaker 5: Brunch and bottomless Mimosa's guy? Is that you all day long?
Speaker 1: Brunch all day, baby.
Speaker 5: Rose all day, Joe.
Speaker 1: Let's go brunch all day, dude.
Speaker 3: I'm down for brunch any day of the week, and twice on Sundays, Baby, I'll do that morning eleven am and the two o'clock brunch if you're can invite me to both. I was bummed though, because I thought at the store I would find like the discounted Reese's peanut butter eggs, you know, like.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, none the shelves.
Speaker 4: I was already at your store waiting, So the second they put him on discount, I bought them all.
Speaker 5: So I go around the country buying them all.
Speaker 1: So all the head was a white chocolate one. I was like, I don't want the white chocolate peanut butter. I get that stuff out of here.
Speaker 3: But we're gonna talk baseball at some point today, and obviously there's a lot to get through, so I might as well start with the big headlines. Let's start with a good news, good vibe. C J abrams Slugg's first career home run Thursday, so a big fan of that. Roald Acunia begins his rehab assignment next week. That is very exciting, Bogman. What's your expectations here for Acuna on this return? Hopefully you know, by the end of the month, maybe kind of sort of we're seeing him, but I mean, Acunya, does he go back right to being that dude again or do you think it's gonna take a little bit more time.
Speaker 5: I think he at least goes to hitting one key he did before.
Speaker 4: I think the stolen bases might be something that get a little bit left in the cold there. But yeah, I think that as far as hitting, I expect him to be back. I mean, I think he was probably okay to play a couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 5: But they're handling with kid gloves. He's their superstar.
Speaker 4: They's dropped up, you know, a whole boltload of money on him, so let's just make sure he's one hundred percent before he goes. So I think maybe the tailor back is his swipes to start, But you know, three weeks after he comes back, he will be the absolute normal Ronald Lacuna that we're used to seeing.
Speaker 3: Yep, And if you got many Kata draft discount, you should be very very grateful.
Speaker 1: I don't have any shares this year.
Speaker 4: I have won, but I didn't get it at a discount because it was the week where they're like, he could be back on April first, if we start then I was like, well, that's fine, that's let's go. Let's go get him. Well, yeah, go get him.
Speaker 1: It's only go.
Speaker 3: He got to match a couple of weeks without him, and it's currently gonna be worth having him the rest of the season. Many Machado had five hits and two stone base against the Braves. Huge day for him, Great day for Joe Musgrove, who was a guy that we loved yesterday in DFS.
Speaker 1: He was my favorite pitcher of the day.
Speaker 3: I know the other side of the game didn't work out so well. We'll get to that later showy Otani allowed six runs and a loss to the Rangers.
Speaker 1: Oh no, the sky is falling.
Speaker 3: It also looks like Jonathan India is going to be tenuous here for the weekend with a hamstring injury. Say might play Saturday. Keep an eye on this, make plans go. Look out there for guys on the waiver wire who are playing second base, just to head your bets, especially if you're the.
Speaker 1: Daily transaction leagues.
Speaker 3: Pick up somebody now, don't wait because then the longer you wait, Like, I don't care if it's an Adam Frasier, I don't care if it's you know, Robinson Cano. I mean, there's some guys at the second base waiver wire you could pick up. Will Smith's three run homer powers the Dodgers over the Reds, and Javier Bayez will not play due to some thumb soreness, so already a little bit of injury there.
Speaker 1: So bog Met anything here from the headlines that catches.
Speaker 4: Your eye, well, I can't see thumb injury in Detroit and not think of Joel Zamaya, so you know, just just you know a little bit of you know, history in my brain there. I think the big thing here is Manny Machado, you know, just playing so well. I hate it because I'm not the biggest Many Machado fan, but I did draft him in a couple spots, so he is paying off for me as well. And this Padres lineup is pretty good and their schedule has been easy so far because they should have swept the d Backs. Thank you Seth Beer for ruining that. But the moment though, yeah, oh it was a great moment, So probably the only great one I'll have as a d Bat fan this year, so I'll take it. At least I was there for that one. So but but yeah, Manny Machado going yard is great. I mean, Will Smith is coming around start out, you know, just a little bit slow. I am just not worried about show Hail Tani with the CPR and the bat and the one bad start and all that good stuff. If he's struggling by the end of the month, all right, we could talk about show hal Tony then, but he's still an awesome pitcher.
Speaker 5: Got rocked a.
Speaker 4: Little bit with the Rangers. I think some of these guys are tipping pitches. You know, some of these guys are bad. I think you know Urias had a lower velocity, so does Shane Bieber. Those are guys to worry about. Everybody else. I'm just not too worried about right now. Unless we start hearing about a major dip in velocity, I am just not worried yet.
Speaker 5: The season's too long.
Speaker 1: I agree. I agree, the velocity thing is the thing to keep an eye on. Also, this is.
Speaker 3: Also at that time of year two where guys go through that dead arm period two where they just don't seem to have the location they want and things like that. So why I wouldn't worry about that. This is why I love the Peanuts and the cracker Jacks. Wonky Penguin says white chocolate is the left handed catchers of candy.
Speaker 1: Well done.
Speaker 3: Can I get that on a T shirt? I want that on a T shirt now. I love the peanuts and the cracker Jacks. All right, let's move on to the next section of today's show, and there's no Daily kwand today we're gonna take a break from the Daily Kwan.
Speaker 1: But we do have a Jared Kellnick sighting.
Speaker 3: Holy crap, Jared Kelnick got a hit, a too run home run, no less, in a five to one of victory for the Mariners over the White Sox. There and I put this picture of him here in our show sheet here where you look like he's from a Hype Williams video in the mid to late nineties.
Speaker 5: I don't know what what kind of card is this that he's on.
Speaker 4: I mean, it is very very it looks like, I don't know, it looks like if you mix to Glamour Shots with a rave is what it looks like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like Missy Elliott went to glamour shots. That's kind of what this pier is.
Speaker 4: It's a good comp Joey, the Missy Elliott one right here, that's a that's a solid one. I'm look, I'm worried about Kalnick. I don't have any shares of him. You know, we know that this guy is obviously a very streaky player. I mean, if you didn't know, spoiler alert, guy has been very, very streaky. But he is still working his way up to last year's miserable average of what was a one eighty seven last year one eight one. He's sitting one fifty eight even with this homer and a couple of swipes.
Speaker 5: Do I think he's gonna get right? Absolutely?
Speaker 4: Do I think he's going to be unbelievably frustrating to roster this season?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Probably.
Speaker 4: That just seems like what Jared Kalnick is in the story of him so far in his big league career.
Speaker 5: So good luck.
Speaker 1: One ticket on that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like Mayor is gonna go ahead and post that picture of Kellnik. By the way, our discord Jennal Fantasy Pros podcast, soever, we could see what the heck we're talking about here.
Speaker 1: It's it's glorious.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'll tell you it's like right at it. It's like, you know like when Puff Daddy and Mace were together.
Speaker 4: Oh, that's the one, that's the one right there? The uh all around the world is that the one?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Which song was that? And yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: I can't Yeah, we've been playing hey Day yeah, yep, yep, yep, yep. That's the one right there. Thank you, Joe Well I try. Let's talk about this. Is anyone more beloved universally in Major League Baseball?
Speaker 1: And Freddie Freeman?
Speaker 3: I mean, gez he it's that double when he's out there taking a takeing his helmet off and get the standing ovation from the crowd. That was the first game, and everyone's excited about him. But that is a legitimate question. It's Freddy Freeman the most likable guy in baseball box.
Speaker 4: Likable, Yes, I think probably the most likable.
Speaker 5: Just a great dude. O.
Speaker 4: God, I can't believe I'm saying this about a Dodger, but just a great dude and an unbelievable talent as well. But uh, he ain't loved by Ronald l'acuna and some of them guys in the in the Braves locker room. I'm sure for being a heart o and all that stuff. And look, I know a couple of Braves fans that are mad at him, uh for for leaving Atlanta and taking more money in LA and all that good stuff. So uh, I think he's absolutely likable. He's so much fun to watch and I love it whenever he's miked up. You know, the dude is just a fun guy.
Speaker 1: He see.
Speaker 4: He seems like the guy that no one in baseball outside of Ronald Ucuna hates.
Speaker 1: So uh yeah, I wonder about Rondalcuny a little bit.
Speaker 4: Sure, Sure, but also you got to remember, if Acuna is coming up as a young guy and Freddie's the guy on him about you know I black and nonsense, of course he's gonna dislike that guy.
Speaker 5: So uh, I don't. I don't dislike Ronald Lacunya, uh for that at all. I get it.
Speaker 4: But yeah, I mean, look, you can just you can watch a fifteen minute highlight video of Freddie Freeman goofing around with guys at first base, like he grabs them by the pants and stuff. Remember I think he slid in the second and knocked the ball out of somebody's hands. I think maybe the season Hernandez, I can't remember, but knocking the ball out of somebody's hands as cab baby. But he's just he's a fun dude to be around, and it's infectious his you know, his smile and he's just yeah yeah and look in and wins.
Speaker 5: So it's hard to dislike Freddy Freeman.
Speaker 3: I mean, I do because he's on the Dodgers, But other than that, he's pretty good dude. Also, it's funny how conveniently Welsh always disappears after an over five fire bucks in day or in a day where Mackenzie Corps gets called up to make a start in Major League Baseball. His debut is now today against those same Atlanta Braves that we were talking about, former home of Freddy Freeman.
Speaker 1: So your expectations for this first start, if.
Speaker 3: People have him on their rosters, would you be throwing him out there against the Braves or you just got to keep them on the bench and wait and see.
Speaker 5: I think I keep him on the number one.
Speaker 4: He's probably gonna be fairly limited as far as pitch count innings, so you know, I don't know that you're gonna get so much from him anyway, but I do there's a lot writing on this. You know, if the Padres are going to need to trade for someone at some point because they're in contention, Mackenzie Gore is probably going to be the big chip that they trade. So this could this could be also just sliding him into the rotation, making himself untradeable and part of a you know, good team that's gonna push for the playoffs this season. So there's a lot writing on this start, probably way more than a normal first start for a pitcher coming up in the BIGS. But we've also been waiting for this for a while, so hopefully he pulls through and pitches a good one and can provide us some value in fantasy and maybe some value to the Padres down the line.
Speaker 3: You make a great point about the trade value he has, and to me, in redraft leagues, if you can trade him off that you do it.
Speaker 1: If you can get him cheap, you do that as well. I mean kind of look at that.
Speaker 3: Even if he has a bad start today, I still think he is the best chip you have to trade for something if you're the Padres to improve the offense, let's say, or whatever else you want to do. And if that happens, he's probably gonna start every fifth day for some other team. He might not start every fifth day for the Padres when everybody's collectively healthy, But we don't have clarity yet on Clevenger. We're not exactly sure if everybody else is gonna be you know, healthy enough or they're gonna need seven starters. I mean, Martinez looked pretty good in that first one too. I've got a lot of shares at him for free because I just want. I love doing this every year. I love taking a picture that is a good spring where there's some sort of really positive things, like you know, he went overseas and he had a good run there.
Speaker 1: I just kinda want to see because it's free.
Speaker 3: And the same thing mentality hid with Carlos Roddon last year, Mitch Haniger, like, I think we have to pay more attention to those free square guys at the end of So Marle Kelly for me, my boy Merle Meryl Kell. I call him Merle like they did in Walking Dead, Merle Merle Kelly.
Speaker 1: So let's get to the stat heroes.
Speaker 3: Joe Musgrove leads off with the six k's against the Braves nowhere and runs seven Reno. Good start from him against the Blue Jays. So for Vlad after a crazy day at the plate the day before. So that's baseball.
Speaker 1: But that's baseball.
Speaker 5: You get baseball. I mean, that's baseball.
Speaker 4: But also, isn't he isn't he the first guy to hit three homers and go oh for four to the next day with two strikeouts or whatever it was. So that's baseball. But it's also a little history. So there you go.
Speaker 3: It's a little history. It's it's the ebbs and flows of the game. You can't get too high, can't get too low. But very important for everybody who took a shot on Severino this year. This is a big win for him and a really good start against the Blue Jays.
Speaker 1: That's super important.
Speaker 3: Five innings, also just two strikeouts though for Brandon Woodriff, Logan Gilbert four k's over the win against the White Sox. He looked sharp and that start had a big strikeout there of Lewis Robert in a big spot. Two saw that yesterday. Kevin Gossman nine k's, no walks, but did lose to the Yankees, but still another guy important start here because there were some questions circling around Kevin Gosman towards the end of last year. This was a very important start for him. Seven hits given up by Sandy al Contra with five k's limited the Phillies to only two earned runs, and then Cole Irvin with two k's in a win over the Rays and six and the third. And on the hitting side we had mannam Minchad's huge five for six day, Jonathan High. Oh, Jonaheim, uh is three for four Jonaheim. I think he's just it's the Jonaheim. It's like ty Lord McGill and Yonaheim.
Speaker 4: You know it's like in the Yonaheim sounds like a bad german beer.
Speaker 1: Oh no, you know what it sounds like.
Speaker 3: I know what it sounds like, isn't those Those are the guys in Lord of the Rings where they made the extra guys.
Speaker 1: There's the Jodenheims. Right. They weren't like more than Orc's almost positive.
Speaker 4: They were called I'm pretty nerdy, Joe, but you are going down a further role.
Speaker 1: I thought if anybody would have saved me on this reference.
Speaker 5: To you, I'm not a Lord of the Rings guy.
Speaker 1: So you're a nerd but not of the Lord of the Rings guy.
Speaker 5: How does sorry, I'm not.
Speaker 4: I've never watched one Harry Potter movie either or read a book, so you know that's uhty good.
Speaker 1: The books are pretty good.
Speaker 5: You've told me as many times.
Speaker 4: I'll probably eventually get there, but we're just not there yet.
Speaker 3: So did you start watching last Kingdom. Yet, like I told you now, I haven't got to it right. That's just started base just started baseball. Start it just started baseball, all right. Dan vogelback four for six, one home run for him. Eric Hosmer with a day. Boy, that Padre offense.
Speaker 5: Just exploded yesterday.
Speaker 3: Through seven games of Eric Hosmer for sixty two batting average, eleven fifty four ops, no home runs. But that's Eric Cosmer. So it's great that he's hot now. But Eric Osmer is harek Osmer. Don't go crazy on the waiver wire trying to pluck him off thinking that you're gonna get like a thirty home run season from him or some like amazing year.
Speaker 1: It's not gonna happen.
Speaker 3: Brian Reynolds two for three with a dinger. Will Smith we mentioned before, had the big day. Also, j t rel Mucha with a four for four and a steel How about this?
Speaker 1: I love this stat. Adam Butt the Monday, Oh my day.
Speaker 3: No Jonaheim two stolen bases, oh for three. He has a buck forty three batting average through six games, but he's got three.
Speaker 1: Steals, which is why, once again Roto is dumb to Joey P. Your thoughts.
Speaker 4: Well, look as far as Mindusy goes, it's you know there there is no one streak here in the Biggs than mind to see because he will absolutely drag your average and everything down.
Speaker 5: But you know, uh, he will go.
Speaker 4: You know, he wins you a league that last month, especially in head to head, he'll win you a league.
Speaker 5: So what does this say?
Speaker 3: It says j full metal jack full medal says Gondor calls for aid. So did Joey P. Called for Scott's aid, but Scott did not pick up. That's and Mike Maher found it. It's the Richai but I named the Jonaheim jonah.
Speaker 4: Heii okay, all right, yeah, thanks Mayor neud I'm just kidding, guys. I love nerdy stuff too. I just haven't got around that.
Speaker 1: You're the biggest nerd I know. And that's why it's weird.
Speaker 4: One.
Speaker 3: I knew the Potter thing wasn't your thing, but it's the Lord of the Rings. One was surprising to me because that was right in your age wheelhouse when those movies came out, and so.
Speaker 5: Was fir to go back to.
Speaker 3: So yeah, they they made fun of Lord of the rings pretty hard, so it made it hard for me to watch. It takes seriously so okay, other thoughts.
Speaker 4: Look is just streaky, So I'm not worried about him yet. Obviously, you know you want those stolen bases, but they cost you a lot. You talked about Eric Cosmer. Yeah, don't jump on the Eric Cosmer train here. Real Muto is great. I'm glad that Seeger's off to a good start. I just don't know how long this Dan Vogelbach at leadoff can last. Because when your shape like me but six', four you probably shouldn't be a leadoff.
Speaker 5: Hitter it's All i'm.
Speaker 4: Saying you, know it's he's probably uh in a good spot For. Pittsburgh but if the dude plays, well he's gonna get traded for a. Prospect we all know. That and if he gets, traded dude ain't gonna be hitting laid, off SO i highly doubt that he'll be lasting very. Long so if he does start to hit really, WELL i think this is a dude That i'm trading for a reliever or you, know a low wind starter or. Something at some point in the, year IF i can possibly make a deal happen.
Speaker 1: Correct me If i'm, Wrong, Box you're A shwindel, guy.
Speaker 5: RIGHT i.
Speaker 3: AM i Have shwindel in a couple of, Weeks, yes two for four with a dinger yesterday TO rbi is last year fluke obviously.
Speaker 1: Not it's.
Speaker 5: EASY i, mean it might be A flukendel Take, well here's the.
Speaker 4: Deal it might be a, fluke and he might be nothing this, year but the cost was so cheap On. Schwindell you could get him in the last, two three four rounds of your draft like pretty much every. Time so he was worth the investment in my. Opinion so because if it's not a fluke and the dude is gonna hit three hundred with twenty bombs, again let's, go you.
Speaker 5: Know So I'm i'm willing to.
Speaker 4: INVEST i know the underlying stuff isn't, there BUT i was willing to. INVEST i have a couple of, shares and he was cheap enough to where you, know whatever you get from him is. Gravy because most of these guys that you pick at the end of your draft you're gonna get rid of anyway at some point in the. Year so and anything you get from this dude is. Gravy SO i love.
Speaker 3: It let's go, okay, now SEE i started In, marvel just so you, know with The, jonaheim AND i knew Something marvel AND i couldn't place.
Speaker 1: It but Here Adam kaiser saved the.
Speaker 3: Day adam, says The jodenheim is For marvel and thour, right The, odenheim, right that's like the big. Thing so, yes The jodaheim and The. Odenheim good, Stuff thank you very, Much Adam. KAISER a penis and Cracker jack's always. Clean it sounds like An egyptian. God, yeah it very well might also. Be let's get to the stat. Zeros we just did the. Heroes otani six Earned we talked about, Him kyle frielan he always thinks six earned runs from, Him no, shock It's Charlie.
Speaker 1: Morton i'm concerned with a little.
Speaker 3: BIT i, know it's only you, know the second start lost to The Padres padres at a big hitting, day but nine, hits five earned. Runs it's On Charlie morton. Esque i'm gonna be patient about it because of his. Age it's always something to be concerned. With, Also Adam, wainwright after the first start of the year being great against The, pirates not so great against The, bruises but he did still strike out seven, Guys so this one doesn't really bug me all that. Much but and he concerns it all about This Charlie morton start here because he is a very important, piece especially With Max fried not getting off to the. START i think people hoped as well That atlanta pitching staff a little shaky right.
Speaker 4: Now, Yeah i'm. Not you, know once, Again i'm not willing to. Panic two starts, in one more bad, start THEN i start to get a little. Shaky you, know one more bad start you, get you get to be a little. Shaky you could be down early in the. Season you might be tip and. Pitches there might be something that you need to. Adjust So i'm not worried, yet BUT i mean my ears are. UP i GUESS i would Say i'm an alert mode for a guy Like Charlie, moore like one start and really don't. Care it doesn't make any difference to me. Whatever Like Jose, berriells you, know getting no outs and all that. Stuff the dude was clearly he's gotta be tip and pitches at that, point, Right so two bad, starts you, Go, Okay i'm still not very, worried But i'm keeping an eye on. It three bad. Starts you, go, ah, right what are we? Doing are we hitting the panic button or? Not you're kind of in that. Area but, yeah so my ears are, up But i'm not panicking quite.
Speaker 1: Yet like an elf From Lord ring.
Speaker 5: Sure, right, yeah, YEAH i tell you.
Speaker 4: What the only THING i like From lord of The rings when they talk about second, Breakfast i'm all about, that, obviously as you can tell from my face and your.
Speaker 1: Eyes you KNOW i told YOU i love a second. BRUNCH i don't.
Speaker 4: Know, yeah that's, right bottomless mimosas it doesn't need to be a second it's the first.
Speaker 1: One you got to be.
Speaker 3: There, see the drinking part of brunch is nice and. All it's more just that there's breakfast, foods then there's lunch foods and carving, stations but there's also dessert. Too it's like the whole day into two, hours and drinking is acceptable at eleven o'clock in the morning or ten o'clock in the.
Speaker 1: Morning it's it's just the. Greatest it's a great, invention that's. All it's.
Speaker 3: Right hitter's heroes, yesterday lad we mentioned him over four with the four k's The Golden Sombrero Josh donaldson And jose bred who had hat tricks over four with three, k's and then have a bunch of over five too.
Speaker 1: From Adam fraser And Trent.
Speaker 3: Grisham home run calls, YESTERDAY jp thirty four is up to four ready after Calling Mitch.
Speaker 1: Henner he's tied With Brent, cox who didn't make a call. Yesterday, Brant cox's top of the.
Speaker 3: Board you don't make a, call, Bro you just got browed wire and a dozen others tied at.
Speaker 4: Three by the, way there's plenty of baseball left. RIGHT i keep forgetting to put mine on this. Sheet So i've only made a couple of. Calls but we're we're gonna get on a regular schedule, Here. Brant we'll get. There so don't worry about show giving you a hard. Time you're already a. Leader don't even worry about, it.
Speaker 3: Bro if you're the, leader you stay on the top of the. Board you drive everybody. Down that's what you do at the. Top all, right let's get to the prop bets of the day. Again these have been very fruitful for, Us so hopefully if you would like a nice basket of fruit or. Cash you should download the app for bet, mgm the king of. Sportsbooks visit betmgm dot.
Speaker 1: Com for terms and.
Speaker 3: Conditions but what you can do is get a ten dollars bet and win two hundred dollars when you bet on any, game regardless of the.
Speaker 1: Outcome with the register with bet. Mgm just download the. App it's very.
Speaker 3: Easy you'll see insidt access to a variety of parlay, selections live betting, options player, props daily boosted odd, specials and with betmgm at your, fingertips every play and every game matter more than, Ever so.
Speaker 1: Right, now sign up at bet.
Speaker 3: Mgm do it and use that promo code leading. Off it's all one word leading. Off it's very. Simple use the promo, code sign, up listen to the, show win some.
Speaker 1: Money what's better than?
Speaker 3: That here we go the prop BETS i like of the, day And bogman can chime in on here as. Well like Gian Carlos stanton On DraftKings, today and this is of course from a bettingpros dot com. Site he has got a on base excuse, me total basis of a one point five projection as him for three point two, today we've Got Aaron, judge who's got two. PROPS i really like one's at BET mgm for total bases one and a. Half he's projected it over three is against The orioles today, too and The orioles pitching is god. Awful and then of course you Got Aaron judge for the hit, prop which is at point five On.
Speaker 1: FanDuel what he's gonna do is get a. Hit that's.
Speaker 3: It Can Aaron judge get a hit Against? BALTIMORE i think he. CAN i think he. Can so On, FanDuel you hit the hit prop For Aaron judge on BEN, mgm you hit the total basis for him at one and a. Half and then you hit the over On Young Carlo stanton's total basis ON dk one and a. Half and Then treek scoobl who is a guy we're gonna talk about a. Second he's got A FanDuel prop of k's at four and a Half bogs we haven't projected at five point eight right.
Speaker 1: NOW i like that one Against Kansas. City that team's got some k's in.
Speaker 3: It, Hell moundicy could strike out three times just on his own, Today SO i Like, scooble like the two on judge and Having stanton anything pop out to you with these or something.
Speaker 4: ELSE i, Mean i'll take all Those yankee bets Against Shordan, lyles So i'm all over that, one any of.
Speaker 5: Them i'm all.
Speaker 4: About Antrik school's got a pretty good track record against The, royals you, know HOLDING i believe a under two hundred average against the current lineup right. Here SO i like that strikeout prop as. Well like you, Said mondesi my guy. There that's how my Uncle ron used to Say mondesy's, name That. Mondeski he's pretty good. Now he was talking About roul when he was on THE. Dm it has stuck with me. Forever so but, YEAH i like all these. Bets The schoobal one probably my, favorite but, Yeah stanton total base is also very very.
Speaker 1: Good one now scoobl if somebody we're also.
Speaker 3: On in TONIGHT'S Dfs ladies eight point two ON dk seven nine On, FanDuel i Like Kyle wright as a secondary arm two six point SEVEN k flying under The radar AND dk secondary tournament arm, only BUT i think it's worth, playing especially after the big offensive explosion the night before for The. Padres typically that doesn't happen two nights in a. Row Dylan ceze is kind of the chalky guy at ten point two ON, dk nine point seven On. FanDuel but Since bogman really did the legwork, Here i'm not gonna go take any of this.
Speaker 1: Credit.
Speaker 3: Bogman take us through THE Dfs friday, night because you did all the work. Today so what are your? Thoughts those are mine on the, pictures but take us are the pictures and the.
Speaker 5: HITTERS i just LIKE i LIKE pvb.
Speaker 4: Data you, know just the more someone has seen a guy and more success probably lends towards more.
Speaker 5: Success so h, look as far as pictures.
Speaker 4: Go Marco gonzalez holding a one si seventy nine average against the Current Chicago White sox, roster that's pretty. Strong stroman one eighty seven Against. Colorado uh, so that's pretty. Strong schooble's my. Favorite one eighty. Eight you already. Mentioned ceas is the best one oh seven average against the Current seattle. Roster Miles michael is surprisingly good Against. Milwaukee here a one sixty eight average against you already Mentioned Kyle. Wright but there are some good there's some GOOD pvb data here on today's. Slate Nolan ernado five for sixteen with three bombs and six RBIs Against Freddy parolta in his. Career Paul goldschmid also gets to him six for, fourteen two, bombs FIVE rbi four twenty nine average Versus Freddy. Peralta we Mentioned Manny machado on a hot. Streak he's three for eight in his career against For Don Tim. Anderson pretty good Against Mark hokinzalz three for six with a. BOMB i think he had fifty percent of the. Hits uh Against carlos for down Here Boba. Schett pretty good Against, montgomery so Is. Vlad this is a big. One cutch twelve for twenty, two uh uh for with two. Homers yeah against Not.
Speaker 3: Lyles that's michaelis so, Yeah, Michael yeah THAT i marked it, Wrong my, bad but yeah Against michaels and Then colon long decent against, him five for seventeen with, bomb two.
Speaker 4: Doubles Lemayhew. Stanton judge Any yankee Against. Lyles i'm all over.
Speaker 1: All The yankees. TONIGHT i mean it's pretty.
Speaker 4: Easy vado two for four or two bombs Against Polea sak that's a nice. One Manda see three for nine with two. Bombs even though he said he could strike Down Threek. School pretty good track record against the rest of these. Royals he's pretty. Solid perez has got three bombs for Schoobl, Yeah vr is another one with five for twelve who doubles a four to seventeen average against Her Man. Marquez so and if Al farrow is in that lineup Against Kyle, RIGHT i haven't been able to see. Yet don't know if he, is but four for four with two bombs against. Him so just keep that in mind if you are looking down the list a little.
Speaker 5: Bit here stacks for.
Speaker 1: TONIGHT i like The, yankees The Blue, jays The, angels and The. Dodgers those are the four for.
Speaker 5: Me uh and.
Speaker 3: Uh let's get to the home run call for the weekend for. Me you, Know i'm gonna go With Mike. TROUT i like the numbers That bogman through out. THERE i like the rest of the weekend ahead of Bad Texas ranger. Pitching that's ahead For Mike. Trout SO i think it's Time mike trying to monster home run. Yesterday i'm gonna ride the. Wave he's feeling, good he's out right, now he's playing right. Now let's Go Mike, trout that's my guy for tonight And saturday And. Sunday just So i'm. Clear SO i want to keep climbing up the. Board, bogman you have a home run call for, tonight and is it in perpetuity for the weekend or are you gonna make Your saturday And sunday calls to? YOU i know the HOLIDAY i, won't So i'm making mine im perpetue for the.
Speaker 4: Weekend, hey, Look i'll just throw mine on the, weekend But i'm gonna get it tonight. Anyway give Me aeronaudo to go yard tonight Against. Pearlta let's go, there you, go, there you go.
Speaker 3: Excellent and for those who are wondering where is Dinger Dan, harris he is out making important changes in the real. World he has left us From Fantasy pros In. January stop acting blight and start getting. Real that's what thin the real, world, Baby Dan harris would get kicked out of that house in a.
Speaker 1: Second And dan's doing. Great.
Speaker 3: Uh and The Welsh, Bogman mike Mayor Ryan warmly is going to be joining us next week, actually so we've got a great team of people doing leading off but mostly It's welsh three days a. Week bogman pops. In Once you're The friday, guy your Fun Fridays friday.
Speaker 5: Guys well Now i'm gonna be The tuesday.
Speaker 4: GUY i think moving Forward friday Because wel is on, vacation so got a birthday coming, up going camping with with the kids and the.
Speaker 5: Wife he's having a great time.
Speaker 1: Camping camping is. Work that's even more.
Speaker 5: Work, yeah hard PAST i, MEAN i mean vacation and.
Speaker 1: CAMPING i, MEAN i understand. CAMPING i. Do As i'm getting, OLDER i kind of get.
Speaker 3: IT i kind of went with a buddy of mine and my, kids was, like all, right this is kind of fun and kind of like, this but, man LIKE i need real vacation, sometimes, vacation especially with your kids out there in the, Wilderness god bless.
Speaker 1: Them it's like our Buddy Nate, hamilton it's almost camping.
Speaker 3: Season for him, too that The instagram pictures everywhere of all.
Speaker 4: That so, Yeah, Nate nate loves. Camping nate is a bigger camper Than welsh's for. Sure so, WELL i have zero, bathrooms zero shares Of Jared, kalnik and zero shares of camping for.
Speaker 5: Me that's What i'll. Say is that your final thought for the day or my final thought for the. Day that's.
Speaker 3: It that's ALL i. Got that's pretty. GOOD i hope everybody has a lovely holiday. Weekend, again if you've got a home run call to, make go To fantasypros dot com slash chat during Our discord, channel and when you're A Premium Fantasy pros, member you.
Speaker 1: Get access to all the fun things like the.
Speaker 3: Stages you get access to all the fun things like, THAT a channels and the home run channel as. Well starting In, may we're gonna start to give out. Prizes who knows what amazing things are gonna. Have plus we're also going to have a grand price winner at the. End so this is your chance to get in there before you put yourself in a. Deficit go join that Home run channel as soon as possible over On discord At fantasypros dot com slash chat and have some fun this weekend you're sitting, around win some extra money with BET mgm use that promo code leading off and as, always we'll be back Again monday here live at Noon eastern On Fantasy PROS mlb YouTube. Channel that'll do it FOR, us but the story of the game goes on For Scott.
Speaker 1: Bogman I'm JOEY. P have a great holiday week and everybody see.
Speaker 3: You.
Speaker 1: Yoda hi