Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 2: And welcome back to another episode of No Sealers Podcast with your host. Now fuck that with your load glasses alone. Weirdly and weirdly, it's uh yeah, one meal is enough. It almost sounds crazy. Like I said, if calories is a metric for.
Speaker 3: Energy, no, I believe it.
Speaker 2: For energy. Then I pretty much judge the next day based off of what I'm gonna do, and then that's gonna tell me how much energy to put in.
Speaker 3: See, I didn't eat yesterday, I really eat.
Speaker 2: So I've been I've been pretty much laying my stomach ress every Friday, so I might go forty eight hours. So I might say from Thursday, I might eat at three o'clock. This Saturday, I eat at three o'clock.
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't. It's not hard to fast.
Speaker 4: It's you just gotta I just drink a lot of water out of water or make my ginger tea. That's it. That's all I would rink when not that my fast help.
Speaker 2: So for me, it's like drink that.
Speaker 4: No, you should drink something when you're fast, because you're not eating.
Speaker 1: You have to drink something.
Speaker 5: You have to drink so much water regardless, right is to keep your body high drinking and you know, if it is if you believe in all of your body being electric to keep it fine and correctly.
Speaker 2: Like I used to think about like when I would drink water right as like why would make me use the bathroom as like some kind of gravity feed But it's more or less like uh, like when you would pour water over some electrical lines to make currents transfer. So if your body is electric, I drink enough water to keep my body fine. He's my she's my Uh, keep everything going.
Speaker 6: If that makes sense, Thank you, you are well.
Speaker 2: You just sit that down. This is that right there?
Speaker 1: I throw that.
Speaker 7: Out, okay, so yeah for me, it's like.
Speaker 2: For me, it's like, yeah, it works for me. I started this though during the pandemic.
Speaker 1: Though, see I was opposite. During the pandemic.
Speaker 4: I ate more.
Speaker 1: I was so bored.
Speaker 2: You know, that's crazy saying that. I've never really thought about. I never really thought about that, like how much we eat just for social things, Like we don't eat just too we don't eat just hungry. We eat to meat when we're meeting up with other people to socialize. We eat when we're going through something. And it makes sense. But the more. I kind of got into it, like this is kind of the final part that I really got into what I'm saying, this is like the last part. Like I already understood clean eating, Like I started learning. I was reading the Vidicus in the Bible. Then I realized, like you know what, oh, clean eating like reading the ingredients like it Like that was what I you know, That's what I disseminated from that is like, oh, you need to pay attention to what you're eating. And I started learning about refine products and pasteurized products, and I was like, okay, so this is making my body harder. You know, my body can't recognize what it is if you burn the food too much, if you burn all of the ingredients, like if you burn the week, you strip all the vidmins and minerals. I kind of like I likened it to like a barcode, Like if you went to Walmart to buy something and you took it up to the counter and it was time to check it out, you know what I'm saying, But there's no bar code. They would have to wait until somebody bought another product that had the bar code on on the product for your you know, for people to process it out. So I figured that out early, like, Okay, let me try to buy you know, unpasteurized milk, Let me get unrefined weed. If I ate bread or pop, let me get you know, whole you know, raws sugar as close as I can nothing that was refined and pasteurized. And that was like a big thing that got me like really healthy and took you know a lot of weight off. But I couldn't finish it, right, I didn't have everything I needed to finish it. And that was back in like two thousand, probably like twelve thirteen, fourteen, somewhere in that time, maybe fifteen, and then Cam and Ybe, you know the rapper cam from Watch they put me up on how the need to live. That was important, right because you know, Elijah Mahma teachers in that book like you really don't all the bad stuff we eat, right. It's a ton of stuff, right. A lot of the slave foods obviously is you know upfront, because obviously that was kind of like a lower quality of food that we are. You know, we created to make it, like, we worked it out to make it taste good, but it wasn't meant to be digested. I mean, it was the worst of the worst. So and that talked about you know what people call fasting, you know, but saying that humans used to only eat so often. I mean, like that's how they would live five, six, seven hundred years. It sounds like a myth, but if you realize how much you know said being different. People talk about how much food you take in your body, spend a lot of time and energy just digested your body. Really, I think they say your body can only digest one meal every twenty four hours. So I figured that out like in twenty twenty during the pandemic, and I kind of converted over to eating one time of day and really being more aware of like the nutritional facts and different stuff that I was eating. At that time, I'm saying like, oh, let me, you know, let me be more careful with what I'm eating. And then I start eating one time of day. And that got me almost really close. I mean, that put me right where I wanted to be good, you know what I mean. But it didn't finish. I didn't have total control. It wasn't until like this year, probably not even two whole months ago, that I really figured out the last part of it, which was and it's funny because I learned this in ap biology that calories was a metric to count energy. So like when you're looking at food, that is a you know, they're saying, this is how much energy.
Speaker 8: It is.
Speaker 3: That Yeah, and you're looking at what the calories.
Speaker 2: That's a metric for energy, like like like ounces is a metric for liquid, So calories are a metric for energy. So whatever you're taking in, that's how much energy you're supposed to get from it. So you know, remembering that and YV shout out to young brother, I mean, he was really pushing me on certain things, and it made me remember, like, okay, damn, I remember that. Okay, so whatever how much whatever I'm doing that day, whatever i'm doing, I shouldn't be taking in more energy than if I'm not exerting it. I mean, if I'm not using the energy. I mean like if you put a lot of gas in your car, you don't go back to the gas station, you know what I'm saying. So I realized that at that point. Okay, So then I meant fat or being overweight is just stored and misplaced energy, So that means you've been taking in entirely too much energy. And you ain't been using it, so it's just all kind of weird places not to mention all the stuff you know they're doing to the food to make it already going on. So that became how I lost like forty pounds or like folacis a week. So it's like today if I'm not like, I'll probably shadow box for like six and eight rounds.
Speaker 8: That's a lot.
Speaker 2: It's funny, that's a lot of work. Like it's shadow boxing for five or six rounds for me is more than walking three and a half miles, Like it's I'm exerting more energy. There's something else I learned, right, like even like when you like, like we look at body, like you think you're losing weight right when you go to the when you use the bathroom, like when you you know, do a number two. And that was something I realized was wrong.
Speaker 3: Where you get a hell of a lot lighter, you feel lighter.
Speaker 2: You just feel lighter. You don't get lighter.
Speaker 3: Right, yourl relief.
Speaker 2: So all of the food that you take in energy, right, it kind of like a liquid, it turns into liquid.
Speaker 3: The stomach goes down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that if you look at your stomach, it don't look like a big bag of trash. It looks like a big bag of water. H So you know what I'm saying. That's why, like you feel like, you know, when you go relieve yourself a waste that you losing weight. But really the way you you get rid of that, you know, added energy is through sweating, breathing and pissing. So like, I've been just experimenting on myself over this time, and I'm like, damn, I noticed, like when I pissed, I'll get on the scale. I'll just be checking. I'll lose a pound and I know, you get it right, like water, right, It's way more complax than that. So it's it's been. It's been. It's been a journey to see you know what I mean, it's been a journey to see m hm.
Speaker 3: So where are some things that you just absolutely have to stay away from?
Speaker 2: For the most part, I just don't eat food outside, Okay, that's the biggest thing. Like they people doing a lot of stuff to the food in the in the interest of preserving it, to keep it longer. For business. I think the initial idea was to get human beings to I think the initial idea was to get human beings food all over other places. But to me, it's it's a real tricky thing, like right, you pasteurized milk, Like if you look up Lewis pasture and all of that shit. Like what he did with pastorization, he was doing it for beer. He was trying to make the beer last a little longer than it was. It was spoiling real quick, so he would heat it up just to knock off the top germs and different things that was at the top and allow them to live. And obviously people realize the business and the shit, so they started heating it up and they started killing all of the vitamins and the minerals. I mean, they call it ultra pastorized. And when bout the milk, the story, if you look at say ultra pasteurize, that means it was heated past one hundred the Navy, and it takes the life out of the milk. But guess what, it lasts on the shelves longer. That's why I think I realized, and I proved it to my dad. Most people think they lacked toase and tolerant, and they're not. You're just not drinking milk. If you take all of the barcode. If you heat it up and strip all of the minerals and vitamins and shit off of it, it ain't milk no more. You ain't got the substance look of it. It got maybe the tees extra look of it, and it may even have the taste, but things, you know, the property that makes it milk has already been burned off.
Speaker 1: Had a milk milk in years and the g L.
Speaker 2: Peak, what up, man, it's just chilling red bread with up going on. So yeah, that's that's what it is, feel me. So it's it's, it's it's it's I experiment on myself every day, like I'm starting to see what it is. I see what you know, with energy expelling things that my body react to the best. I see what type of foods my body react to the you know, And I'm just specializing it at this point. I'm just customizing.
Speaker 3: How much water would you say, like you're drinking a day? Like, I don't think I drink enough water?
Speaker 2: You suppose, So the roof that I've captured, obviously, I ain't no special of this, but you're supposed to drink half of your body weight and ounces of water. So I'm probably roughly drinking one hundred and fifty ounces of water every day, a gallon and some change.
Speaker 3: Damn, I'm definitely not drinking and I don't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you think about it, right, your body is mostly water. So this was a big thing too, right like like during the pandemic, I realized I ended up having high blood pressure right which my mom recipes she had high blood pressure, but I didn't know in my you know, my grandmother died of some cardiac stuff. My mom died in prison of some cardiac stuff. My uncle he was smoking crack, but he died of some cardiac stuff. So I could tell at that point there's some issues with the heart and blood. So during the pandemic, I would start getting these crazy headaches that I never felt before, and I had to go get a physician and see a physician that the person I was using that wasn't gonna work. And he was like, yo, your blood pressure hot. I'm like, damn, Like it ain't crazy, but it's too high. You know, you need to start dealing with this. So fast forward as I start doing this and I'm taking in so much water. That was one thing. The exercise or you know, the expelling other energy was another thing. But I promise you the combination of eating in the house like it you can see things start moving all of the bullshit out of your blood. Like my blood pressure been below one ten. You know what I'm saying. So it's like, yeah, the probably the most cardinal rule is not eating out. Like that's the thing. You know, you just don't know what people doing to the food. And I don't think they doing that shit on purpose. I just think, you know what I'm saying, people trying to preserve food. It gotta be some level of purpose. But I don't feel like calling nobody saying that they are right now. I don't know enough. So you know what I'm saying, Like that was the thing one time of day, I let my stomach gress on Fridays, you know what I'm saying. If I do go walk three for more about clean energy too, like I'll go like if I do go out, like I go to vi Artha or something and get a juice and have the juice of beet for me a red apple love pineapple, you know what I mean, to give me clean energy that way, my body don't got to break down old food. They don't got to pull out the bottomins and minerals and searches simple and you piss it right out. I mean you get rid of the you urine out the so you find when you eat.
Speaker 3: Now you're not like super tired right after you eat.
Speaker 8: No, hell no.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But honestly, I've been kind of that was something. I stopped doing that when I was, like, you know, twenty seven. I mean like I just started realizing food was I didn't know why.
Speaker 3: I was taught why Okay, so why do we get tired?
Speaker 2: Forcing your body to work hard to digest from m like that ship is the most underrated thing that they don't explain to us. Your body is struggling to digest all this shit is tooking in and moving around. So even though you're not physically outwalking, you're fatigue because you're body working with the.
Speaker 6: Like damn some more macaroni and cheese dressing?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: You feel so? Yeah, It's like you put your body and do a lot of workload, you know, to digest all of that shit.
Speaker 3: I'm be feeling. I'm pass up.
Speaker 4: I don't even eat like I like, I make I make a I've been back on doing the smoothies in the morning.
Speaker 1: I used to juice, but it takes so long. I'm just lazy. I need to get back on that. I used to juice like every morning, fresh juice.
Speaker 4: Drink that on the way to work. When I get to work, I drink my ginger tea that I make from scratch. I would drink that at my desk, and then I wouldn't eat until like maybe like twelve thirty one, and then I wouldn't be hungry anymore until like later. I had to get back on that because I was, like you said, I be eaten and I'm ready to go to sleep, like I'm already doe do.
Speaker 8: You do that?
Speaker 3: Chicken was so good? So taking me out, Yeah, out.
Speaker 2: People like Pete don't have to work hard. Pete just no.
Speaker 8: I do have to work, or our school don't stand.
Speaker 9: I'm in the gym six hours a week, hard, harder than anybody in the gym. I trade as hard as I did when I was twenty two. Excuse me, I'm sorry. So that's what people don't.
Speaker 10: Six hours a day, no, a week, a week a week.
Speaker 9: That's a lot of I do about ninety three or four times a week, depends. But like my body fat is never going to be above I won't let it get above like eight. So like one thing I realized when I was younger, like people would say, like you would fail or that stores on oils, right, There's a lot of things like that. There's a lot of toxins and long chain complex molecules that are stored in body fat. So if you have a lot of body fats, you have a lot of toxins and store in there. Because it's living tissue, you still get blood flow through there, so a lot of it comes out. So I kind of eat whatever the fuck I want to a degree, I'm more concerned for me. I'm always in like calorie dep but the most two important things for me amino acids and fatty asses.
Speaker 8: Fatty as is critical for the brand of amino acids for the body.
Speaker 9: But I'm not too worried about fleshing and cleaning because I'll get so much prolonged circulation and I don't carry a lot of dead weight, so.
Speaker 8: I kind of just as long as I'm filling back up. Like if I were to go out tomorrow and eat six thousand calories, I want to feel like Superman for like thirty.
Speaker 2: Six hours like the energy.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, the best I used to feel, you know, over off like Alameda and like eighth Street or whatever. There's like that farmer Boys Burgers.
Speaker 2: Sure.
Speaker 9: I used to go in and get like their biggest burger, a milkshake, and a big ball of chili, and they would say the calories on there, and I would knock out, like thirty one hundred calories at like three in the morning. When I was driving a uber All damn night, go home, and I'm asleep for six hours.
Speaker 8: I would wake up. I could take bullets and laugh them off.
Speaker 2: I had so much energy it was a joke.
Speaker 8: I felt fantastic the next day. You should have done that every damn day.
Speaker 2: That's because you actually don't have a third plus, you know what I mean exactly.
Speaker 8: I'm on the other end of zero.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So when a lot of people ask me, they asked me like, yo, you know what I mean, Like, Woody, are you dying? I'm like no, Like really, all I'm doing is I'm taking in enough energy for the day. To Peach's point, it's a debt, right, I'm taking it less because I have I got all this stored energy, Like I got all this stored energy, all this stored energies, Like, look, I'm gonna give you this much today, you go find the rest of it. You've been holding on to it this whole time, let me go find it.
Speaker 9: And if your body breaks that down, you reduce the storage capacity for various toxes and other things to just stay kind of sedentary of your body.
Speaker 8: So you just you self cleanse to a degree.
Speaker 2: And that's the problem to you, right, Like the storage energy stores all this the tox that's the poison, and that's what you know, the theory, that's what they all talk about that make you sick. But it also is the stuff that get in your blood streak to make you have high blood pressure, to make you have water, make your have strokes. I noticed.
Speaker 9: And that impacts your kidneys too because it affects your ability to really it requires a lot of oxygen. So then you can get oxygen starve some of your kids, some of your other organs, the ones that need it more and are the first ones to not get it when your body is divvying it up in your circulars.
Speaker 10: Say what's the best way to lose the toxins? Fleshing it out or.
Speaker 2: No, you have to the best way is to remove all of the stored or misplaced energy in your body.
Speaker 3: How do you do that?
Speaker 2: Taking less energy every day than you expel?
Speaker 10: But I'm talking about Okay, so I have all these toxins right now, so tomorrow I want to try to get these toxins out, so I should fast.
Speaker 2: That's the simplest way, because then your body starts to have to go find different Well. Pete like pe saying Pete, exercise is crazy, He's probably talking about a program. If he's going to the gym roughly five six hours a week, he's probably killing it. He's probably there, you know, going through a thousand, two thousand calories every day. You know what I mean, maybe having a lot of circulation.
Speaker 3: So you suppose to burn as many calories as you're taking in.
Speaker 2: That's what energy is, metric energy.
Speaker 9: But you also, like if you get parts of your body that don't move around a lot, it doesn't get a lot of circulations. So when you increase and you expanded caplers increase blood floats, like you know, you look at like parts of like a small stream or whatever, and you get that kind of moss on the edge, or you'll get some dead areas where you'll get kind of munky stuff that grows and then like a bunch of water will come and clear it out, like from a heavy rain.
Speaker 8: Kind of principle.
Speaker 1: Sa mm hmm.
Speaker 3: So it's like, okay, I'm gonna get on it.
Speaker 2: They was crazy is they created a program. They called it calorie deficit. But it's kind of like he no, I didn't know. He ain't never told me ship. I had to, you know, I ship. You just see I'm fat. You see I got stored in it. You're supposed to.
Speaker 8: You go lift how you want to lift. I didn't know it was important to you until like a couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 2: I didn't know. It was nothing. I didn't know what to do.
Speaker 8: I'm like it was a smart guy. You just some people like people a real smart and like I like to drink. I'm gonna drink it. I'll give you back ten years if I could have a contail.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of nuance to it, Like when why B shout out to young because he was saying it it's it was simple. It's like, oh shit, this is stupid. I'm mad. I didn't know this twenty years ago. You mean it makes perfect sense. So like he's right, Like even breathing, Breathing is how you get rid of a lot, like you have to exhale, Like you have to get into the habit of breathing because right you you're taking it in good energy and you expelling you know, stored old energy. So the more right that's working out because your body trying to take in an energy that you're releasing, so it's taking in whatever is in the oxygen and you can the old stuff with no life like is important like you know you you're.
Speaker 3: That's right of water. Okay, that's why water is important.
Speaker 2: Important, and then it keeps all that electrical shit fired.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Like for example, like if you saw my post the other day, I put up up my my protein shape that I make, which is fifty percent like I saw, it was just very highly antioxidant. It's a cleanser with water and then protein powder.
Speaker 8: So my bodies, you know, high blood flow, everything's bluff. You know, it just helps clean stuff out and antioxiss just start pulling that ship right on that, okay.
Speaker 2: So yeah, so what happens is your body immediately starts to pull all of that you know, toxic liquidout you know that we call fat or whatever you want to call it, and start pulling that out, and it start looking for it, and in my situation, right it go right to the bloodstream. It start pulling all of extra shit out right, because like I've lost size, a lot of size. But trust me, it's way different inside than it is than even how it looks like I can tell, like I said, when I look at my blood pressure, your blood pressure start being blow one tea and that means shit is coming out. If it was high, my shit was high as one forty something and now it's one eight, one o six, one o seven because it's pulling all that story shit. And then when I am putting more energy, I'm so thoughtful of what energy it is, like I'm not really you know, I could either start like I can make a potato. It's just don't the energy ain't worth it for me right now, Like I'm not doing enough like I can eat a state the energy I don't. I don't do enough to use the energy. I like that if I get a rib by, like I will get a fifteen hundred you know calorie rib by. What the hell am I doing at fifteen? I sit in this motherfucking make music. You feel me again. If I'm lucky, I want four miles mean or I shadow by sixty seven rounds. That ain't worth.
Speaker 10: But for somebody that's looking the game weight and muscle, they should that's what they need, right.
Speaker 8: They aren't taking in more to be on the plus side?
Speaker 2: Yeah, pure shit, that's why they You know, people that's lifting weights, they don't just go to tans and get tin the g friess and shit. They start taking in shiploads of protein and powder so it get real specific and clean. So to go either way, Like he's saying, minor side, which is the same conversation that they created with that calorie deficit talk, if you are not doing a lot of shit, Like, it's an app in my phone, it's called the fitness app. It tell you how many calories you burn and walking every day. If you can kind of start to figure out exactly how much calories your daily life is, you know exactly how much you're supposed to be.
Speaker 4: Okay, I shouldn't be eating shit because I wasn't doing nothing. I mean, I'm doing something, but I'm saying I'm not as active at work.
Speaker 1: So when I during the day, I am sitting.
Speaker 4: I know, during lunch, I'm going to walk, but it's been hot, so I ain't walking nowhere it's been hot, I'm not about to be I work where the mountains and shit, I'm not doing that now it's cooler.
Speaker 9: I could be, you know, walking around, you'll be all right. I get on the track a few times a week in Miami. You know it's ninety three and humidity about ninety percent, so you can You'll be fine.
Speaker 2: It's crazy, no, man, I gotta do it.
Speaker 10: I'm I'm you know, because I'm chair birds out every day, simple the weekends.
Speaker 3: But I can do it.
Speaker 2: It's not it's really simple. The hardest part is the disciplined part, and I can't. It's one thing to make this change all at once. So you got it a lot harder than me because I made the changes over years. You know, I'm talking about ten years. So it's like I learned about clean and fresh eating ten years ago, right then I learned five four or five years ago. I learned about you know, one mill a day. And now put it all together, and what Pete is talking about, which I'm Pete didn't fucking tell me it's just understanding. You know that that it is a metric. I did know it was a metric for energy. But simple, right, whatever I'm doing, I don't need that much gas to go where I'm going, simple as that.
Speaker 10: Yeah, So I need to just put in good I don't eat a lot, but the stuff that I do eat is bullshit.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 2: It's funny when you real food, like like I will get a thigh of chicken right now, I take the bone out skin right now, hook it up and it tastes good, and get it some asparagus and maybe like like some watermelon or something, or sometime of fruit. I get a peach and cut it up or whatever. It's actually a shipload of food. I can't believe I'm saying this, but it's a lot of food, and when I eat it, I can feel everything versus like if I get a pan like some chili cheese fries. Like you know, it's a different type of thing. So you just use the energy appropriately. But I know if I take in that much energy, like I can do this right here and don't do nothing, and I won't gain a pound, Like I won't gain one pound what I'm doing right now. If I didn't do nothing. I probably still would lose weight, but it'll be slower. But because I added the level of you know, energy, like getting rid of calories. I'm either shadow boxing to walk in you know, four miles a day whatever it is. Right that then I know, like he's saying, I'm gonna be in a negative like I don't. I didn't supply my body with enough energy for that day. So it has to go find the old energy and get rid of it. Okay, So you really gotta I gotta get you that book How You to Live. Yeah, I mean it's it's a it's hello, dope, Elijah Mohamma. Go through a lot of dope shit in that book, man.
Speaker 3: And there's a.
Speaker 8: There's like a caloric floor like if you just like laid down still on the bed and just didn't move for twenty four consecutive hours, like there is a coloric workload just to not die. And I don't, I don't know what that is.
Speaker 2: They put it inside the IV when you in that kind, when you in that book, when you in that fucking COVID that you ain't moving with That's why people being comas and they'd be skinny when they come out, they put there jipping them. Yeah, they put just enough energy in the fucking bags for you to function. But your body like start thinking like damn, what the fuck, so it starts going to find all the old you know, energy. I started to go find all of the old energy and and start to use it, and you just get rid of it.
Speaker 9: Wouldn't that be funny if it opened up like an obesity rehab clinic that was centered around a thirty day chemical induced coma.
Speaker 2: They come out, I bet you people sawn it because they're so fucking lazy.
Speaker 8: Tomorrow, I ain't gonna make a well rested and what more do you want?
Speaker 2: The hell of bit? But that's that's so when people ask me I'm own it, I'm like, no, like I'm not, because I'll still what I want to eat.
Speaker 10: I just that makes sense that that like the way you broke this down and makes.
Speaker 3: Dieting fun. But it's not dieting, but it's just like you.
Speaker 2: Almost start to experiment on yourself. Yeah, like I check myself on the scale. I checked my blood pressure a lot. It's more of an exciting journey, like Okay, let me let me see what I can do today like, Okay, I got to see my doctor for a checkup. I'm trying to pop up on him and be down twenty or thirty him to okay, flood pressure and it's like one oh four, and he like, what the fuck?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: I mean that's that becomes a goal. Now now I can play games with my body. I could really challenge it. And now also I know I'm going to be where I'm supposed to wait, Like when he's talking about a percent body fat, I'll probably be somewhere around thirteen.
Speaker 8: That's to go.
Speaker 2: So when people ask me, what's the goal, and my goal is to get my body fat below fifteen, Okay, that's the only goal, not eight would.
Speaker 5: P that.
Speaker 3: I don't know where I'm at.
Speaker 1: I don't either.
Speaker 3: I don't either.
Speaker 2: Well the best part about women, men like body fat on women, so it works out for y'all.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but health wise, yeah, I like that. Eating to live is what it's called.
Speaker 2: All right, this is dope. They make me think, like like we're saying I was saying y'all that stuff on that dem with that girl, Like I watched.
Speaker 10: Jones with the girl the one that is eating right, I can't watch eat where I feel like.
Speaker 8: She's constantly just inflating herself for looking tired with eyeballs real time.
Speaker 2: So see, I always thought when people did mug bangs they would only eat a little of the food for the content. I think is eating all of the food.
Speaker 3: For sure, eating all of the food, because oh, that's what she's doing.
Speaker 1: She's eating the food in front of you.
Speaker 3: I thought she was doing food reviews.
Speaker 4: But yeah, she's making food, and she's been making food for her dude and whatever.
Speaker 3: I really thought she was, like I was telling you earlier, I thought she was a kid.
Speaker 2: She is young, she probably about twenty three, but she got so like I've been watching, got bigger, and she's so big now you can't see her ears.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I thought she was just moving the camera closer and closer to her.
Speaker 6: Man Christ, Yeah, no, man, your face.
Speaker 8: Thought she was just zooming it, just zooming ever so slightly each time.
Speaker 3: She gonna be in your face. In a minute.
Speaker 8: She could move across the room and be in my face from wherever she started.
Speaker 9: She's it's almost tantamount to be It would be like if a heroin addict was feeling himself just slowly do himself in and people for follows.
Speaker 8: It's almost the way it looks like with that lady.
Speaker 2: And that's kind of where I'm at with it. Are we watching like somebody kill themselves for entertainment? And that's kind of what's been on mine?
Speaker 1: Absolutely are we?
Speaker 2: And it feels that way to me.
Speaker 1: It's like I wonder, like the food is good or it was not funny.
Speaker 2: It was very first when I first saw it was funnybody. Well, like when she starts to eat her food, she rolls her eyes, her eyes closed, She just loves.
Speaker 8: She is a food end at for real. I wish that we could have doctor Drew come on and talk to her and explain how she gets some sort of a brain endorphin or whatever from eating food. And she is a hyperaddict and it's and she's gonna kill herself like any other addict.
Speaker 2: Is she think she's addicted to food?
Speaker 8: Fucking thousand percent? Absolutely she's addicted. She gets some sort of an endorfic whatever the fuck, and the brain whatever dopamine from from from the idea and anticipation and then realization of eating food. That has probably become so amplified because it would be in a similar vein to being like a sex addict. She's a compulsive chemically like brain chemical dependent eater to the point where it's out of control. She's gonna fucking she's gonna proverbially overdose.
Speaker 10: I think I almost got like that with fast food, where like it was something where I wouldn't even be hungry, can like have eaten at home as soon as I get in the car. It's like I just want to go to a drive through and then get something. After I eat it, then I don't feel good, but then a couple hours I just want to go back to the drive through like that for like a good three years ago, but it was bad.
Speaker 8: There's like an evolutionary like like joy associated with consumption food, so like there is some sort of a like I don't know if it's a dopamine or a dwarf and whatever the hell it is, there there is something to that. And yeah, she's all all the way there in that. That's why people stress eat or people like like women go through a break eating ice cream or whatever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you know what's crazy? Bro Like watching her do that, Like it was funny. At first I thought it was funny. It had his funny moments, right, But then the more I see it, I guess, the more information I get, I am kind.
Speaker 8: Of scared for her. Like she's the Stevo of food.
Speaker 2: Just trying, just trying stunts.
Speaker 10: Huh.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Like Steve O was like like hardcore drug addict to the point he was just high and we're running the uck and doing crazy shit to entertain people only people. He wasn't doing the drugs for that, but like he was fucking way out there and ship you know. I mean like that, remember that Steve O intervention where he was like damned killed himself and Knoxville's people had to go over there get it.
Speaker 8: And he's been sober ever since. Now he does this weird light some stuff on fire. Sober and shit. I don't get that. But she's like that, she's like a stunt.
Speaker 2: Do you really think it's an addiction for real? So she's addicted to eating or she's addicted to the thought of consuming.
Speaker 8: Like she thought of it both. I mean, obviously the one impacts the other. It's it's sort of like she has you know, like coca addicts have they induced too many dopamine sensors in the brain so that they need a certain minimal threshold just to feel any kind of joy, and if they don't have it now they're like hyper depressed because all the dopamine sensors are like you know, in debt of dopamine, so they're they're not level. It's some it's something akin to that. I guarantee you.
Speaker 3: Damn How did you discover her?
Speaker 1: She just came on my timeline, But it.
Speaker 2: Was another lady.
Speaker 8: Oh, I had an eighteen wheel out of a parking lot move and it was just she was right there.
Speaker 2: It was another lady too that like fish filets, like three or four fish filets stacked and like two burgers. And I'll never forget because it's a it's a really funny comedian name. I think his name is Delay or delay or I don't know how to pronounce it. Duly. Yeah. But he was like, she was saying, I've been hearing about this, they've been advertising this, and he's like, where, yeah, where they advertised? You saw you made this ship this burger with all this ship on it, and and it's like, what is it as a society, Like I guess we would if somebody at a page where they were shooting up here when I guess we will follow that person.
Speaker 8: People watch What's Crazy Ship?
Speaker 2: So are we watching to see the day she's gonna pass away?
Speaker 3: I'm not watching.
Speaker 9: I mean, you're not gonna see it unless she chokes on. She just won't post anymore and you'll realize what happened to her.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I don't know. No one's gonna step in until she asked for help.
Speaker 2: She's And it's so crazy because it's people in the comments said, I mean, don't get me wrong, this people making jokes because obviously again that the comments are people's place to become a superstar, to have a funny comment, to get engagement on their own comment. But there's people that are genuinely telling her like you can't do this, and there's other people saying why y'all being mean? And I'm like, where is the space for fact versus you know, where is the space for fact versus the truth? Like the truth could be I don't need to tell her that, right, that's the truth. The fact is you should alert to somebody that this could kill them.
Speaker 8: It's because nobody wants to.
Speaker 4: No you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I don't know if he got his he is bigger. But I don't.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm about to say.
Speaker 8: But he's just dating a person.
Speaker 4: Oh, I'm not.
Speaker 1: Look at you, Pete man, we need to see Pete next.
Speaker 2: You do not want to see this?
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness?
Speaker 2: Why why are we? Why Why do people follow her? Because I don't follow her, but I do time her stuff comes up in my scene.
Speaker 8: Why do people watch it? People like slapstick comedy?
Speaker 2: Is it a comedy comedy?
Speaker 8: I think that there's some of that to it, obviously. I think that's it's it's like, what's the expression of slow motion car wreck or something like that. It's it's people look at idiots standing on the side of a road from a car accident happened thirty minutes ago. They're just I don't know, there's a huge broad swath of society just will look at any fucking thing that's different or possibly chaotic or possibly fine.
Speaker 2: So then we all agree that it is a car wreck. Oh yeah, it's like jackass.
Speaker 8: I mean, people used to watch these idiots roll themselves in fucking grocery carts into the curb and fall out.
Speaker 2: Ship.
Speaker 8: People like watching the banana slipping on banana peels was like the first ever, Like the greatest video comedy of all time.
Speaker 2: People did used to slip on banana pills. That was the greatst Oh my god, Oh man, I don't know what to say.
Speaker 8: Maybe we should convince her to do some of that and subtly, you know, slip some fruit into her diet.
Speaker 2: She do be eating fruit, but did she eat She eats fruit, and she eats so much of it.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 8: I mean, that's true. I mean she'll eat like an apple tree, can find me stuff or like or like an apple pie, like you should have a fruit Oh good idea, and then she'll come back and have an apple pie.
Speaker 1: Fuck man, sorry, that's not fun.
Speaker 8: Oh my gosh, what's that stuff? What's all right?
Speaker 9: There's two really prominent soul food desserts, and there's one with bananas that I don't like, and then there's peach cobbler.
Speaker 8: What's the banana one?
Speaker 2: Banana put? Banana put?
Speaker 8: That's right. We should get her to eat a big thing of band pudding. Get up, slip on the banana peel. We're platinum, We're unstoppable.
Speaker 3: At that point, it's definitely going viral.
Speaker 8: If our viewership can get up as high as her cholesterol we're retired on an island.
Speaker 9: That is, if we can get her to a doctor and invest in Eli Lily Stock before she gets prescribed.
Speaker 8: You don't know what this means.
Speaker 1: On a serious note, Yeah, it's not. Yeah, somebody needs to tell her, y'all.
Speaker 4: Go let her know, because honestly, I just feel like right now in society, right now, people are gonna do whatever they feel it's going to get those views and all that shit. So it really doesn't matter right now, whatever attention she wants, she's combining that attention with the love for food or whatever it is she got going on.
Speaker 1: So honestly, I'm quite sure she looks at the comments.
Speaker 3: She don't care.
Speaker 1: She's doing what she wants to do.
Speaker 2: So and you know what's crazy to me is what's crazy is I thought she was making enough money to where she didn't have to work. So I was like, man, you know her views or they do well. You know, I'm like, Okay, maybe she's making enough money. But then I saw another video where she was a security guard. I swear to god, m hmm.
Speaker 8: I was thinking about like what like down at the port, like she prevents balk theft.
Speaker 2: I'm not I'm not fucking with you. I'm not.
Speaker 8: Sit on this freighter and make sure no one steals it.
Speaker 2: Man, why do you got somebody?
Speaker 8: I don't know. I got jokes on day I got Now I'm gonna say I got more jokes, and she got French fries. But I have a few jokes.
Speaker 3: I just needs.
Speaker 10: Oh man, that's crazy.
Speaker 2: I'm out.
Speaker 8: But yeah, she was like she was a security guard, that she was eating at the security place.
Speaker 2: No, yes, she was, and that might be that was my favorite joke of all. No, it wasn't a joke.
Speaker 3: I mean she took.
Speaker 1: People. I mean that's her. You know, people follow her, watch her. So she's like, fucking, I'm at work, y'all, I'm a security y'all. Ask about in both days lunch is?
Speaker 2: I mean?
Speaker 1: People make videos?
Speaker 2: No, that's not. That's not all her videos all her time. I didn't even know she had a job. I thought that's why she was making like the sacrifice because it was making her a lot of money. And it was like, no, this is just you eating dinner.
Speaker 8: It's like New jack City and she's like Chris Rock candies.
Speaker 3: Oh man, I thought she was a food critic. People call her and she tastes the food.
Speaker 8: And no, I see I was criticizing everything ever made.
Speaker 3: You know, she was like, does the egg roll without the shrimp?
Speaker 8: I'm trying.
Speaker 3: The right and then that says to me chicken lige she said, mm hmm me. I was like, okay, you know she's about to do it, do.
Speaker 1: The review, and she probably is doing reviews too.
Speaker 2: But she just be eating though she cook her own food.
Speaker 1: She'd be cooking, cooking.
Speaker 10: That was my first time ever seeing her. So the videos you sent, she was eating. She went and bought Chinese food and she was eating Chinese food.
Speaker 2: She cooked her own food. She she got one with the what's that dip that's popular right now? No, it's popular now, s No, it's it's a black piek. Black people is going crazy with it. It's like a lot of cheese on it, meat rotil right now. And she just made a bunch of rotail. Then she took the sour cream. It just was putting on that dipping these free thos. I'm like, I wonder if she's gonna eat all of this food like I thought she They don't ever show that whole video, but I thought she was just doing it like showing off her cooking, showing you know, I knew she was you know, she was a big lady. But she you know, she was a cute. Like she's just young and she married something like she's showing her cooking. She but then as I'm watching her over the time, like get older and older, like she's getting bigger, and I'm like, she eating all the food like it ain't you know what I mean, Like, I think a lot of the I think a lot of the reviewers don't eat all the food.
Speaker 3: Wait a minute, I think.
Speaker 1: She's depends on how much is in front of you for her, it doesn't.
Speaker 3: Well he well glasses and saying she's getting bigger so you can.
Speaker 2: See it can see a camera like Pepe not lying. She does look like she he's closer, like you can't see her eating No more like her. I'm not joke.
Speaker 8: It's no, she's taking up a larger proportion of the screen.
Speaker 3: M oh.
Speaker 9: Man looking back at this, I find it almost disappointing that you were curious as to whether or not she was eating all the.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's what I don't think people who do those mug bangs and no, like if you were.
Speaker 8: To like do wine tasting spin ther wine out like like samoys don't sit there to guzzle seventeen cabernets, just wash their way back.
Speaker 10: Out to the car around the must bang is there eating?
Speaker 3: This is all the food?
Speaker 10: I mean that you're gonna eat like whatever you've ordered or whatever you've cooked, like.
Speaker 2: It was some of that shit look crazy? That ain't nobody eating all that candy and all of them?
Speaker 8: Well, that's that's I wouldn't say nobody.
Speaker 2: Had one lady who be she like country and she be in her car with everything in the broken bag of Cheetos. Yeah, call her auntie.
Speaker 3: I haven't seen her either, but she probably eat all her food.
Speaker 4: Too, I said, it depends on what eating all the damn like certain people like what's her name?
Speaker 1: That review food? Is her name name?
Speaker 4: She was on that ink show Me Me, Name Me or something Asian. She goes to restaurants soup, but she'd be fucking food up, but it'd be a lot of food on her table.
Speaker 1: So no, I don't think she's gonna eat all that. She's definitely tasting like every year.
Speaker 3: At the y.
Speaker 1: And she'd be like you gotta come here. I'm like, oh, I gotta go.
Speaker 3: It's a concern. Okay, definitely, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: It's no way it's a dude. I see that be going all around and like he'd be tastes they got like a flat top. It's another little Asian dude. They're not getting bigger. The guys that I follow that review food, they're not getting bigger. Uh the UFC fire the dude ain't getting bigger. Keith Lee not getting bigger. The dude I follow on YouTube. What's his name, mister Chimes. I think his name is mister Chimes.
Speaker 1: You follow any other women.
Speaker 2: Because no, no, trust me. If they were eating this, if mister chime Time was eating all the food, he wouldn't have no choice but to get big.
Speaker 3: Maybe he's burning the energy.
Speaker 8: Well was it doing seventeen reviews a day?
Speaker 1: Definitely, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You just can't be eating the food mister chime Time, and he'd be eating all kinds of fire shit all around the country of Wayne. This little Asian dude I follow named Dang, it's Dwayne Wayne be eating but none of them are getting But.
Speaker 3: They probably work out. She probably doesn't work out or do this.
Speaker 2: Ain't got none to do it working out. Ain't no way you can eat what they're eating, the whole dish and not get bigger, like I don't care. Like if you look at mister chime Time on YouTube, he would get bigger. If you look at Dangus Wayne, he would get bigger. It's a little Asian, maybe he like Filipino or something that he'd be putting gravy on the churches. And you know, if they were eating all this food, they wouldn't have no choice but to get bigger. She's like the only reviewer her in this. I don't know what this lady is.
Speaker 11: She.
Speaker 2: I think she's a white lady, but she from the South. And it's the lady that I'm talking about. Is d be talking about with the four fish filets and the two no big mac patties. She's getting that.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 8: You know, someone know how you can tell if you're eating all the food in your quote reviews or not. If you're reviewing ship from a restaurant like around the Corner or a Hamburger, you're eating all the food. If you're going abroad to an acclaimed everyone's talking about this new place in Chicago that's got the best hot dog of the world, and you eat that, you're reviewing the food. No one needs a review from Church's fucking Chicken on Third Street. You're just eating fucking Church's chicken.
Speaker 2: So these ladies she got the big sandwiches, she got four fish filets on here, and she put in Kentucky fried chicken Coast law.
Speaker 8: Oh well, no one's had that. It's a good thing. Everyone could find out if it's any good or not.
Speaker 2: And she's like, y'all have been asking me to try this. Nobody asked you to try this. I don't believe people are in the comments just putting shit together for you to go out and eat. Get four fish file at patties and some Kentucky fried chicken Coast law and tell us how it go.
Speaker 8: Maybe they are.
Speaker 9: Maybe she's like a stunt you know, actor, like you know, like a body double of herself. She has probably become a body double herself, and it's just taking requests for you know, clicks.
Speaker 3: She probably does say leave it in the comments, but you want me to eat?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Her YouTube comment below, tell me what you think I should.
Speaker 8: She becomes aware of the bacon wrapped hot dog concept. Could all be over.
Speaker 3: Mmm, now you use some I love me some food, but I'm might have to change it up though.
Speaker 10: I'm gonna have to change it up because I really do be feeling really sluggish, like I just know my body's not at the best fishing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And to me that that became the challenge getting my body more efficient. And I guess it does come down to what Pete's talking about. You know that that body fat percentage. You know what I mean. You you actually your body using the gas you put in the tank versus just holding the gas and sitting it to the side and allow it to rot and toxins and all kinds of other stuff as it sits there, just there. And he right, I think that's why, you know, stuff starts to get in your blood stream and make it harder for your blood to get passed. Like they talk about cholesterol, but it's so much more than that. I believe there's stuff that get in your bloodstream and make it really tough for your blood to get from point A to point B, which is how people have strokes and heart attacks and a lot of.
Speaker 8: That's how you get like type two diabetes. That's like relate it to like a kidney kind of issue or one of those you know, blood cleansing organ type of things.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 8: And it doesn't get that that organism need either getting enough oxygen or it's becoming preoccupied with trying to take care of other toxes to the point that just says we're just not gonna worry about sugar anymore.
Speaker 2: But you don't see so, so you feel that place where so where the body that place specifically beneath wherever it said, I think it's beneath the intestines, right, is the place that recognizes sugar and then produces the the natural uh what do you call it? When you have diabetes at to give you synth that in your body naturally produces insulin to break down because that's all the conversation, that's the real conversation, Right, your body recognizes sugar, producing the insulin to break it down, liquified and use what do you you know, take what it needs and then get rid of to waste. But if your body don't recognize it as sugar, right, and then you're that specific organ that we're talking about. What is it called the organ that that produces the insulin? I forgot, but that specific organ don't produce the insulin and your your body just holds this sugar and that ship fucks you up that and it goes right into your bloodstream again still liquifyed and go to your bloodstream. But guess what, it fucks it up. And that's how that's what. That's what diabetes is, all in your body not producing the insulin and then that to give it to you synthetically. Yeah, if you get really bad, they gotta filter what the fucking blood because yeah, your kidney or is it kidney's or liver. Yeah, it's one of them. Kidneys, the liver cleans what that's for waste and stuff?
Speaker 9: Right, Yeah, they're also kind of similar. A lot of those organs kind of serve similar purposes. I don't know which one specifically does what exact thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so that's what it is.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: Lactose is and lactose intolerant is when your body is not producing what is it lactose or lactate or one of those.
Speaker 8: I think it's that you're not breaking down Lactose is a sugar for a weird complex sugar.
Speaker 2: It's funny when you think about it's the same thing as diabetic right, when that specific organ is not producing the insulin. Right, this same thing is not recognizing sugar, so it won't produce its own insulin to break it down and get rid of the waste, and it goes in the blood. That's what diabetes is. It's the same thing for lactose intolerant. Right, it's a specific organ that produces I think it's lactase or lactase, and it breaks down the milk sugars, right, and then race that down, get rid of takes what it wants and get rid of the waste. No, it sits there inferment because your body won't produces the lactase to digest that. You're why they need to digest the sugar. Yeah, So I think that the natural thought is uh. I think the natural thought is your body just can digest up just you swallowing it versus other organs that produce things to make that goal of digestion possible. What's that enzyme hold up? What does the body produce? Lack taste? Yeah, Lactase is produced by some of the cells that line the walls, are the small intestines. Yeah, and yes, the smaller testing produces lactase and enzyme that breaks down lactose into glucose and galactose so they can be absorbed into the body. Lactase production is highest and full term infants at birth, but begins to decline around age three. If communities that don't consume dairy products, black taste production can drop by as much as ninety percent by the age of four. So they saying, like your body just naturally stops, you know, producing the black taste to digest the milk, to break down the milk sugars. But they also be irresponsible not openly emitting pasteurization. It has a big part of why that's happening. Mm hmm, yeah, I think a lot.
Speaker 9: I think what it kills a lot of the probiotics that would have aid in the digestion of said no, yeah.
Speaker 2: But if you alter pasteurizing, you go too far again, and that's where it's I think it's.
Speaker 8: That's what I mean. It's like good bactery or bad vectory. You kill the bad vectory, it's a good yeah.
Speaker 2: And that's it. Well, that's that's what Lewis Pastor was, you know, the whole thing with the beer, just the bad bacteria. But you know, humans they was like, we can get way more money if we let this thing stay heated up. I mean, like it ain't gonna die. It won't spoil, the milk won't spoiler. It's like the McDonald's fry, Like if you need that fry like on the saudial seat and you put that motherfucker out to be the same exact fry.
Speaker 11: It's true, fascinating like scenario. Like the fact that that one singular thing it is resistant.
Speaker 8: To mold is like anything. I mean, nothing else does that.
Speaker 9: Maybe like Freedo's potato chips, you get a chip or something like that that falls the crack the same thing otherwise, short list, So.
Speaker 2: It's simple, you could do it. Red It ain't nothing. It's just taking in figuring out how much energy you actually expelling, you know, daily, and then taking in less energy then you actually expelling. So is one or the other up how much energy you burning every day that you expel it, or to taking less energy than you already burning. But like like he said, gotta be a deficit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna start tomorrow. Tomorrow, Like today, you ate chicken?
Speaker 2: What's your favorite cut of steak? Brip?
Speaker 1: Damn, I don't really eat steak, but.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I don't really eat steak like that.
Speaker 2: What's your favorite protein in general? Meat in general?
Speaker 3: I guess if I the choose will be chicken.
Speaker 2: What's your favorite piece of the chicken?
Speaker 3: Die? I did not know that. Oh, I learned something today.
Speaker 2: What's your favorite piece of the chicken? I knew that, Pete, what's your favorite piece of the chicken?
Speaker 8: Drum sticks? All day? I could eat drump sticks in all kinds of ways for all kinds of days.
Speaker 2: Wow, we all like a different pieces of chicken. What sure the breast?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 2: I like the piece of chicken that tastes like chicken. Okay, I don't really.
Speaker 3: Why are you talking about our chicken though?
Speaker 2: I was just thinking. I was just thinking because Britten Nash is here, so like that it is. I like season I like you like seasoning. And Pete likes the convenience of the drumstick. And it got flavors of dark piece.
Speaker 8: It's clean, It's not like it doesn't have all it like. It was funny like chicken thighs got real cellulate exactly.
Speaker 2: I like the pun pun that do the community boys worldwide. I've been talking about him for over fifteen years because he loves chicken thighs.
Speaker 4: I'm like bro a the seasoning. Oh and then when you especially if it's fried, you get that because that what you mean. So you beat using thigh, not the breast, certain foods that you make.
Speaker 1: No, I still use that.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying, if I'm getting chicken, I'm gonna ask for a thigh.
Speaker 3: So you don't cook with thighs, Yeah I do.
Speaker 4: I baked thyes, sometimes, but I do the skinless ones. Okay, So because it keeps all the seasons. And now I know you like that, ye maybe that thie wings all day and.
Speaker 8: You like the flavor.
Speaker 2: Yeah. He liked the convenience holding in his hand.
Speaker 8: We can buy whole chickens now we yep.
Speaker 2: Everybody like a like a spider.
Speaker 8: Type chicken that's got extra legs. You got two legs, a few more than that.
Speaker 3: The breast, he liked the big meat, that's true, the big breast.
Speaker 2: And it's funny because they don't hold the flavor the way you would.
Speaker 3: Think when you injected like the chicken.
Speaker 2: I don't like doing that. It ain't that much. Look as much as I love flavor it ain't that serious. They don't got to be over the top. It could taste like chicken.
Speaker 10: I think like when we roasted, Like when I roasted, it has the flavor all the way through in the chicken bread. Yeah, when I put it on the Road to History, it does like yeah because the seasoning.
Speaker 2: Like I seasoned my chicken breast like, but it ain't that serious. Like it's like it could taste like chicken. I actually like to taste of chicken.
Speaker 10: There's this spot that I went to over in Culver City, and the chicken I think only had like maybe it has salt and pepper, and it was like and they gave you some lime.
Speaker 3: It was plain. It was like clean eating. But it was really good. I can't remember the name of the spot. I think it's still there.
Speaker 10: A lot of people still go, wait, something greens tres tender greens.
Speaker 3: That's how their chicken is. Yeah, but it's really good.
Speaker 2: You know how I knew I like chicken. I knew I like chicken when I watch a chicken get slaughter, like I help a chicken get slaughtered, because yeah, it was good, Oh wait, bother you.
Speaker 1: And was excited to eat it and like it didn't bother me, so I was.
Speaker 8: Like, Okay, that's pain in the asses. Feathering a chicken.
Speaker 2: I didn't know how to do it. I just watched them do it. The processing of chicken from you know, alive to serve, ready to serve is crazy. I'm trying to go see a cow. No, I want to see because to me, that's going to determine if you really want to eat the food that you're eating, if you like, people don't want to see like when you see Like the reason I was asking you about steak is because like people don't want to like when they get a steak, Like I get my steaks medium medium plus is pushing. But you see people who they get their steak well done, Like why do want to see blood? Even though that's not blood?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: But it's like this isn't like you're trying to convince yourself it's not an animal you're eating, so you don't want to be reminded of that. It's like, no, I want to be reminded I'm eating an animal.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Now, if I do get a steak, I don't get it well done medium and medium. I guess that's like what that's like what like pink.
Speaker 1: That's like medium well medium medium.
Speaker 2: Medium well is light pink strip through the center. Medium well is pink all the way through.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, no, I like meeting well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I need to. I'm not scared to know it's an animal. I won't eat frog because I'm like, I don't want to eat a frog.
Speaker 4: Hey, I had a frog legs before. It was actually good, but I just kept like you said, well, I didn't see. No, I didn't see that happen.
Speaker 1: But I don't know.
Speaker 4: I just kept seeing the frog actually as I was eating it, so I couldn't.
Speaker 12: But it was not bad. I just wouldn't a frog. Thought a dog or cat, I don't care. Oh, hell I eat a dog or cat. I eat dog tacos if it's right. Oh, I don't feel like better than dog tacos.
Speaker 2: They're probably hitting. It might be a big game because dogs are so muscular.
Speaker 1: Hell no, man.
Speaker 2: Cat probably tastes good. Cats sit around and just get fat.
Speaker 8: What about like a range cat, like an outdoor cat, like a lion nod? Just no, like like like a regular siame. It's just not a house cat, like like a straight straight that's like eating pork. I don't know about that. Usually people take care of cats.
Speaker 3: Though cats are easy to to keep clean, and you know they clean themselves, and you know, but who wants to eat a cat?
Speaker 2: You eat a dog or a chicken. I feel like all animals are created equal good looking out for tuning in to the Note Sellers podcast. Please do us a favorite, subscribe, rate, commentist share. This episode was recorded right here on the West coast of the USA. It produced about the Black Effect podcast network and iHeart Radio. Yeah,