Speaker 1: Shall I do this second date update inside a commercial free hour of kiss and then Dua Lipa joins us in studio. This is from Garrett in Venice, struggling after this situation. Maybe this has happened to you, or maybe you're glad it has not happened to you. So he meets this go to a bar. He says in the emails, I was just out to get wasted after a rough week. She made fun of my outfit in a sweet and funny way. See that's great anytime you're insulted, it's charming. I love.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I do.
Speaker 1: I love it when someone makes fun of you. It's like I think that they're yes at the beginning, it's kind of flirtatious and cute maybe, but like carrying it on years into the relationship. But I think out of the gate it's flirtatious. I'm assisting on that. So anyway, Garrett says, we made out at the bar and then she came home with me. It was great, but she left before I wake up and is not returning my text. So he was really into it. It was like all seemed like all systems go, and then she bailed. So Garrett, good morning, thanks for coming on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, of course, guys, thank you.
Speaker 1: Here's here's my two cents. If you don't want us to make the call to her. I feel like she might have known you were just out for a crazy night and she was part of that, and she doesn't want to be part of that. After that crazy night, you think there's any chance of that?
Speaker 3: I mean, she seemed to be like pretty okay with it, and I don't know it went so well that like if she didn't like it, she probably wouldn't have, you know, saved with me that night.
Speaker 1: But how many times have you texted her? How many times have you texted her since?
Speaker 3: I literally just texted her one saying like so great meeting you. I'd love to see you again. Maybe like two texts, but yeah, no response.
Speaker 1: Garrett, this is definition one night stand.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think like she might have realized that's what it was and she was fine with it too, but doesn't want it to be any more. Don't you think this is anything she left before you woke up?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: I don't love it. Has anybody heard done that me in my San Diego days? I think we haven't either we've all done or had it happened to us, right, I couldn't get out of there faster, I know, And you're trying to be so quiet.
Speaker 2: I can honestly say this has never happened to me.
Speaker 1: Well, what a buzzkill you are.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, there's a sock for every foot out there.
Speaker 1: What anyway, Garrett back to you, So we will call her and see we can find out. But I'm just saying, prepare yourself for her, like knowing that she was part of that story that night, since you were clearly on a mission. As you said to us, you had a rough week at work. You were just out for a crazy night.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean like I was just it was one of my coworkers got promotion, is bothering me, My boss had to talk with me about my attitude, trying to take my mind off it. Right next to her at the bar, and but I mean she I was wearing a black and white striped shirt and she was like, what's up, ref, it's this cute smile.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 3: And I was just hooked and we talked for hours. I ditched my friends. I mean, like she was my crazy night. I wasn't like trying to have a crazy night. And then she tagged along. She became my knight.
Speaker 1: You know. Yeah, all right, well listen, Garrett, hold on one second. Her name is Lara, Is that right?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Lara?
Speaker 1: Okay, we're going to try and track down Lara, get her to come on the air with us. We got her numbers to stand by. It's a second date, up date. Let's see why she got up quietly and didn't tell Garrett she was leaving and now she's not responding to his text on Air with Ryan Seacret. On Air with Ryan Seacrest. So Garrett decides he had a rough week. He want to go out and blow off some steam. So he wanted to get wasted. Goes to a bar, does that, meets this girl. They make out at the bar, they go home together. It's a great night. He can't believe it. She gets up before he wakes up, and she leaves, and then he texts her head this was awesome, great night. Let's hang and she doesn't text.
Speaker 2: Me she's gone.
Speaker 1: Who dany right? Because we think, well, save this, Maybe Garrett should speak to do a leap. In a few minutes, he's gonna be here play that song. But anyway, the thing is, we think she knew that he was just on this crazy night and she was fine to play a part in that night. But after that, no more part, and that's why she got up and left. She snuck out before he could wake up. So, Garrett, we have Lara on the line. Be very quiet. We're gonna find out what the deal is here. Okay, yeah, sounds good. All right, here we go, Lara, Thank you very much for holding on. We are here on the air. I've got myself Ryan and sistany Tanya. Good morning.
Speaker 2: Hi, Hi, hi, Hi.
Speaker 1: So we're gonna pry a little bit. Forgive us, but we're calling about a guy named Garrett who you met out when he was having a big night. Do you remember that?
Speaker 4: Yes, I met that guy at the Lincoln. Yeah, I remember him great.
Speaker 1: So he said that you kind of in a cute way, made fun of his outfit and then you guys ended up hanging out for the night.
Speaker 4: Yes, I did do that.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: What do you think when you think back on Garrett? What do you think about?
Speaker 4: I mean, he was he was a nice like we had we had.
Speaker 1: Fun and is there more fun to be had with Garrett? You think?
Speaker 4: I'm not really sure that, Like we're a good spit, to be honest, but he was.
Speaker 1: He was a nice guy now he Here's what we understand that you guys hit it off so much, you went and hung out together that night. Is that right?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I did.
Speaker 4: I did go back to his apartment that night. But I don't know how you guys know that, but yes I did. I did go back to his apartment.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's very strange. We also know that you left before he woke up. Is that true?
Speaker 4: I did leave before he woke up.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's great.
Speaker 1: And just because you woke up early and need to get somewhere or what was the move there?
Speaker 4: No, I just feel like he has a little growing up to do. The next morning, I went into his kitchen because I thought I would just make some coffee or something to eat, and he literally didn't have like a single dish, Like, no dishes, no cups. He had paper plates and solo cups, no silverware, just like plastic takeout stuff. That just wasn't really my vibe. So I just decided I needed to leave.
Speaker 1: I'm just trying to think. There, you are in a new guy's house and you wake up to go into his kitchen to make yourself some breakfast. I don't that well. I was.
Speaker 4: Going to like make us coffee, like I was gonna do.
Speaker 2: I bring it back.
Speaker 1: They've already had a very intimate night. I'm assuming, right, So okay, it's uncomfortable. I'm grasping this. So everything was cool with Garrett. You have a good night, you spend the night. Then then you change. You have this change of heart the next morning after you wake up. You're not intending to sneak out, but then you decide to sneak out because you think it needs to grow up a little bit based on what you saw in his kitchen.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, I just he doesn't have to be like a perfect chef, like great at cooking, but he doesn't even own dish. It's like no pots, no pans, no bowls. It was just really really weird. And when I went in the fridge, he did have cereal and milk, but he had no bowls. So I was like, I have no idea how are even eating?
Speaker 2: And the Red Solo.
Speaker 1: Cops obviously, I mean, was it whole milk or was it a different kind of milk?
Speaker 4: No, it was like just regular like cow milk, like whole milk.
Speaker 1: Cow milk. Huh. Okay, so is that a deal breaker for you. I'm going to tell you, milks tell me a lot about somebody. If you have milk, molk, you have some milk in there, that's a big he just moved into this. Is that possible?
Speaker 4: I don't know. I mean I don't I don't think so. No, that's alright, Well I don't think it's possible.
Speaker 1: Clara, thank you for your honesty that we're grateful for what I'm gonna tell you. We know all this because Garrett told us this, because Garrett's on the phone listening to this. And then Garrett, now you know why she left because you have nothing in your cabinets? What is that about?
Speaker 3: Okay? Yeah, So, I mean you're right. I I don't have that much of my cabinets. But I did just move out of my parents' house, like pretty recently, so I just haven't done that big target run yet, you know.
Speaker 4: Okay. I mean, also, like, thank you for calling kiss to get a hold of me, Like I really appreciate that. Like when did you move out of your parents' house?
Speaker 3: I mean like April. I mean, if I'm counting, okay, and.
Speaker 4: This is what I was saying, how like, I know that you didn't just move out because your bathroom was filthy. You clearly did not just move in. It is a really long time ago.
Speaker 3: Okay, But I'm gonna do it though, Like I'm I am gonna like, I'm gonna do a shop. You know, we're gonna go. We could go to Target together. Now?
Speaker 1: Is it just me? Or is this going well? I don't know. I'm so uncomfortable. I can't stop listening though. Now. The thing I just want to and then we'll let you guys live your lives. But the thing I just want to be clear here is you did like the guy until you saw he had no cops. Is there any chance he can get some cops and you guys will have another good time together?
Speaker 4: I mean, I guess, I guess sure, I would consider it. Why not? I mean that would be I think we did have a good time, Like I think you are a nice guy, But seriously, the bathroom was really gross, and I'm I just can't step foot in your apartment until you promise me that you're going to clean that bathroom.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's fair, And I appreciate the feedback, and uh, you know, I'd love to pitch myself here. We made each other laugh. We had great chemistry, definitely good physical chemistry. Right crazy.
Speaker 1: The judge get out of the room quick.
Speaker 3: Let's just say I don't know, I speak for myself, but I mean like, let's do a little targe. Let's do a little second day stuff from my place, maybe a little clean the bathroom together.
Speaker 1: Your head gonna text you, thank you guys for coming on in good luck relationship. When she said thanks for contacting kiss, I cringed myself. I wanted to go and hide. Can we talk about milk compatibility? Sure so? I honestly, the more we think about this, maybe it's because we live in Los Angeles, I don't know, And maybe it's because I have bawl issues with full blown dairy. I don't know that I would totally sync up with a whole milk person. You can have your own milk, I mean serious.
Speaker 2: I agree, but I buy the three trees on the milk. I agree with you.
Speaker 1: Yeah see, I don't know. Ever, since I discovered almond milk, first I was a soy guide. Then I discovered almond milk, and I feel like I feel like a closeness to somebody that also needs almond milk for their situation, because anybody can have a whole milk situation, like I con bless them. Yeah, good for you, but you deserve another whole milk person. No, you're gonna have your separate milks. But I know what you mean. I mean, Michael and I drink the same milk. Yeah sure, yeah, I mean powerful over my milk because I make homemade almond milk.
Speaker 2: And it's like, where.
Speaker 1: Did you learn that? Excuse me?
Speaker 2: Ah? Thanks?
Speaker 1: Girlfriend?
Speaker 2: Actually, literally, did you make a video with a step by step?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: You did not know?
Speaker 2: You did not?
Speaker 1: She did?
Speaker 2: Is it over there?
Speaker 1: Taylor swims on one? Don't two point seven? Kiss Seve m